PDA

View Full Version : 2000-2004 Archived Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

Admin
04-10-02, 06:05
Select "Add New Message" to post a message.

jimbo43
04-27-02, 06:58
Called amp on da hill.
Iwas told i needed an appointment and could not get in till the next day.

I've never been there before , is this typical or have things changed.

I've read so many good things about the place but never read about needing an appointment

stgfir
04-27-02, 16:28
It's been a while since I've been there but I've never had to make an appointment. It's all over TBD that there's been some changes there but I don't know what they are.
Good luck.

Still Looking
05-01-02, 19:13
Went to 1717 york last nite. Had a great time with a very petite lady that would do any thing i asked. Don't remember her name but will return on my next trip.

Gorilla
05-02-02, 19:22
Does anybody know a good incall or outcall place on or around I95 going south from Phily Airport ? Any info will be helpful.

jimbo43
05-03-02, 12:45
still looking:

in reference to 1717 york
is this in phila. ?

jimbo

Still Looking
05-04-02, 13:59
jimbo43. the place was near hatboro i think.. I'm not too familiar with the area. I got there off of exit 27 on pa pike. I'm in the area on tuesday nights and could use some help finding some local action if you could help. birddog2you@yahoo.com

Lobo
05-06-02, 06:39
Greetings,

Does anyone know how the Mayor's "Safe Streets" operation has impacted the SW scene along Kensington Ave? I read in the paper that the police is trying to have at least two (if not more) officers on every drug corner. I haven't been down to the Ave in some time and was wondering...

THanks in advance.

Rastaman North
05-09-02, 11:27
Lobo,

Here's the deal in Kensington. Mayor John 'aka Dickhead' Street is in BIG trouble with the state. The schools are a mess and quiet as it's kept he's being looked at for patronage issues. Anyway, he has to cover his ass and hide the fact that he is the most inept mayor since Goode. (I'm black so this is not a racial condemnation) Anyway, the cops are mainly focused on drug dealers and such, not prostitututes. Also Kensington is not a major area of support for Dickhead so they are only giving token representation there. Be careful and you should be OK. This will all be over in about 3-6 months. Besides, a lot of the girls are in jail anyway.

Happy Hunting!!!

WSJ3
05-12-02, 11:15
Hello Rastaman North

How can I get to the Kessington stroll if I am coming across the Walt Whitman Bridge. I would appreciate any help you can give me.

Thanks

Still Looking
05-13-02, 17:34
Ok guys... coming to ben salem-bristol area tuesday night. I would like some info on sw or in-call ladies... anybody

necroluv
05-16-02, 04:28
Has anyone seen Bianica or Cali lately. The girls from 2061

GoodGuy
05-16-02, 12:58
Anything new on the AMP front? Older posts discuss just about all of them are closed except the Hill.

I haven't been to Philly for about six months but will be coming there in a few weeks and want to make plans.

Mr. Wet Wooly
05-18-02, 03:03
What's the deal with 2061? How would you guys rate the girls? Anything worth checking out?

Goodguy,
The AMPs are all up and running, pal. Just check the local papers, etc.

Rastaman North
05-19-02, 04:22
WSJ3,

If you come over the Walt Whitman get on 76 W to 676 East. This will put you in center city Philadelphia. Get off 676 E at Broad Street. On Broad Street make a left and you'll be heading north. After about 10 blocks you'll come to Girard Avenue. Turn right and you are heading east. Eventually you'll see the EL. This is Front Street. Turn left to go north and follow the EL all the way to Bridge and Pratt. Under the whole length of the EL is where the action is. It might be best to come and find a quiet parking place yourself. The girls know of them but most are addicts and can't be trusted. The cops are complete assholes so watch it. They'll leave you alone unless you do something really stupid like running red lights to get to the girls or driving too fast. Many of the cops see the girls too. (Fucking hypocates!!!) Hope this helps. Enjoy.

WSJ3
05-19-02, 10:49
Thanks Rastaman North

I will let you know how good the action is. Whats the best time to go out for the SW?

Peace
WSJ3

Mr. Wet Wooly
05-23-02, 01:47
broad street action picking up, esp. in the clubs.

caught 2 hotties and pork them until they squealed.
look for the tall gal with the umbrella for greek delights.

next week, i'm gonna ham that sandwich.

Jaw4You
05-23-02, 10:36
Originally posted by Mr. Wet Wooly

Jaw4You
05-23-02, 10:42

Hey Mr. WW, how about telling us which clubs on Broad Street are offering up the action. If you don't want to put it on the BB for LE purposes you can send to Jaw4You@hotmail.com

Thanks,

Mr. Wet Wooly
05-23-02, 13:47
NOB is your best bet, but I've heard just about ANY (Moet, etc.) deliver. It depends...what are you looking for exactly?

tarzan
05-23-02, 21:30
Does anyone know of a good club with asian girls in philly?

Mr. Wet Wooly
05-26-02, 20:06
Tarzan,
Try ANY of the many AMPS in the area.

JimmyDR
05-27-02, 16:55
Went to Show and Tell @
1900 S.Columbus Blvd
215-755-8812

$2 to get in with the live girls.
They want $60 or $80 for a 15 minute masterbation show.
I saw 5 girls there. Unique was 22 and 5 ft 4 inches and a blonde .

It was a recon Mission that failed.

You guys need HOOKERS!!!

Mr. Wet Wooly
05-27-02, 17:03
Show and Tell

I can sure as hell stay at home and jerk my beef off for FREE instead of wasting my time at Show n Tell.

Go to one of the dry hump clubs and getcha rocks off.

necroluv
05-28-02, 05:30
Need info on 1806 Parket Place incall.Eileen #2159880291 ad claims to offer Greek Bottlein. Thats a bottle in the greek spot right. Saw a blondie on k Ave 30$ . The brown hair girl by the park on the step did anyone pick her up yet.Sits there alot.Theres incall like the tommyfl on k ave the little blondie with bad leg. It on 7th and Bainbridge she stands there or knock on 703. Its 30$ and 10 to use the place. Warning the brothers about the girls from 2061 south Rachel and Amellia Jensen Someone email that they are sick and are still working .Thats sucks i was with the one year ago and wanna to do her again. Only want info not Med. records.

ct1
06-09-02, 14:49
@funontheroads

Its been a wow since i vissited the city Morgan's Mansion has been around for a bit . From reading various boards there seems to be a bit of a shake up. In Philly

I my self found better service at the amp
ASian Masage Pallors (SP) But i have read many amps have closed for now .

You may also Try the city paper when you get there you can find it any where and its free.

You may also try http://*********.net/ that might give a bit more info for you. to what is currently happening happy hunting

funontheroads
06-10-02, 22:33
ct1, thanks for the info....AMP have been having tough LE problem in Providence RI and a couple even in downtown Boston tried to make a run but closed real quick......wish they would survive....a great service.....

I'm looking forward to having some Phily fun...reading the posts on here it sounds like Phily is alive and well....and safe for the most part?

Thanks.

ct1
06-11-02, 02:15
@funontheroads

you are welcome.

If you would let us know how you make out in Pihilly.

If you travel over seas you must try germany nothing like it.

If you go to big dogie do a search on Da hill it is defently a good amp place but again from reading they are real leary of new faces right now ....

Good luck

Dr_Know
06-11-02, 11:02
hey northerners....the doc is a carolina boy but has enjoyed Philly whenever he has visited. I am jealous of y'all in the warm summer months and the SW action on K.

Within the last year I had my 2nd best all time SW in Philly...a young blonde [19-21] in a short red dress/miniskirt and 4" stripper heels was just standing around on K. I drove past, made eye contact and pulled off to a side street and parked. Couldn't beleive her...she was such a hottie.

Got very excited as she left her stoop and slowly approached my car, getting in with a big smile as she looked at me and felt comfy getting in. I'm guessing, but she was 5'5", 110 lbs, 34B-25-35. A total knockout, not yet street-hardened. She was very reasonable and quite generous and enthusiastic with her service. Not the typical SW...I hit the Philly hobbiest lottery!

I was stunned and wished I had work-reasons to stay in Philly...I would have gotten number and been a regular of this beauty. Hope you share my success...keep "K" ave. going strong for all us visitors to the city of brotherly love.

the dr.

funontheroads
06-11-02, 22:40
Hi Ct....AMP up here leary too, usually a few words about the competition down the street lossens them up...at least in my opinion.....I'll jump on bigdog's list...been searching there and on TER......I figure a few monthly service fews is worth the information....and safety of knowing a few other hobbiest who have come before.......

Any information on where Joy's is? I see lots of references to it, but they don't seem to have a website.....they appear to be a step up from Morgan's Mansion, any opinion?

How do the 2 compare to an AMP?

Finally (for now) any opinion on Shaye Lynn, Rachael Savage, Diamond, Lucy or Simone? Been researching and would love this board's opinions.....

Thanks gang, stay safe....if you need Boston info, drop an email.....goingtophily@hotmail.com

Thanks

Hank
06-12-02, 17:21
Went to and AMP near Chinatown and Market Street Station (46 N. 10th Street??) - pretty decent. The choice was solid 6's. The service was pretty good. The charge the usual, but here's the kicker (having been to one's in NYC and DC areas) - she didn't ask for it until after. The place was a bit of a dump though. There are quite a few around - look in the City Paper.

necroluv
06-15-02, 01:41
A incall on F street 3412 50 everything Lisa and Robin

CBGBConnisur
07-01-02, 14:23
ct1, after I myself visited Germany, I couldn't believe what I saw and experienced, the women there are way hotter than what I see on this side of the pond plus they really really love sex and men. Also they don't charge through the nose like they do in Philly.

necroluv
07-02-02, 10:07
Frankfurt is thebest brother 50 marks full service about 20 us dollars. did they swicth to the euro yet if so what the price now.9 blocks each way 20 story high building so many woman so little time the girls there are not as greed as here in the us.did you go to the place with the 57 chevy in it. if you were in frankfurt you know what i mean.

Lobo
07-05-02, 11:43
Necro,

You're right, the scene in Frankfurt seemed less threatening. You definitely need to be careful with any girls from the Kensington Ave. area in Philly, or anywhere else for that part. They'll rip you off given half the opportunity. Frankfurt, the girls were friendly and unrushed.

Lobo

paulhuynh
07-07-02, 22:45
I like to get moer info on SW in Phily. PLEASE email them to me if you don't want to post. I'm not from Phily so i do need full info on location and stuff. I also look for incall and outcall service.

Nemo Smith
07-22-02, 12:43
I have been to Callowhill Relaxation Center and was wondering are there any AMP in Philly on that scale? Thanks.

newguy1975
07-31-02, 00:35
hi all, i'm new to philly and i want to visit sum amp, but where are they and how do i find out about them

TheWiz
09-13-02, 11:52
Hey gents,

Some latest Philly Info. For the SW scene, Kenssington is still busy. Just be carefull and take all precautions stated in earlier posts on this area. You can find some SW on Front st. between Girard and were the Kenssington turn of is. The action on Kenssington is spread out all the way to Frankfurt st. Most if not all the SW's are drug addicts so wear a hat.

S. Broad St has picked up a little. I've seen some SW's from Oregon to Federal St. Most of them will be sitting on the steps by a corner. Just pull down a side street and stop. If they are working they will approach you.

Another area in Philly is Pattison Ave by the truck terminals. Some nights there are lots of workers servicing the truckers. I don't know if they will do car service or not. More to cum!!

The Wiz

Dr Torpedo
09-14-02, 02:49
You gotta be shittin' me.

BlnkNameCruiser
09-16-02, 11:34
Dr torpedo,
Thanks for the tips! What you describe is the exact environment I am looking for.

In DFW go to an all nude club on Harry Hines. I forget if it is Pandoras or Lipstick, but they are both only a few blocks away from each other. Just go in , similar environment. Some girls will do some will not.
The all nude is only on stage. The lap dances are bottoms on unless you go into the VIP section which is a $20 all day pass. I go in at 4pm, get action, go out to dinner and come back later and do it again since my VIP is paid and entrance fee is paid. Tha parking lot of these clubs around 2am is a meat market for ho's. It is a total mad house. Even if you aren't shopping, you gotta go see it! Never seen anything like it.

find a girl that lets you finger her for singles, then get a lap dance with her. during the lap dance you can make it known what you want. Another girla almost did but instead made arrangements to take me out later.

Can you or somone please tell me more about Callowhill? what when where how much etc? - And can you tell me where is Tattle Tales South?

Mr. Wet Wooly
09-19-02, 13:25
i didn't think they had non-asian mps in philly. id love to check it out.

TheWiz
09-19-02, 22:03
The non asian mp, the relax stop is on garret ave, st, or road. From the 69th street terminal walk up the road, anybody around will tell you were garret is. There are some korean reteraunts on the same street, the MP is on the right. The name of the place is on a glass door, go up the stairs and ring the bell. you should be able to pick the provider if available. There is a blond with a great body 160.00 gets the full menu. I forget her name, I think it begins with a J. There also is a greek girl (I don't think she dose greek) that will take care of you also. The place has an ad in the city paper or the other free weekly. Call the number for availability. Good luck,

The Wiz

IndyinPhilly
09-26-02, 14:03
Dr. T

Thanks for your information. Is DATY on girls at Callowhill safe? I wonder why they stopped Callowhill special. This makes me feel a little bit uncomfortable.

Thanks!

Nemo Smith
09-26-02, 14:46
What is JAG? Thank you.

Dr Torpedo
09-26-02, 15:08
deleted

IndyinPhilly
09-26-02, 16:58
Dr. T

I appreciate your reply. I will take your advice. One more question, am I welcome if I just want a table shower plus massage (for example: in the case I do not like the provides)? Thanks!

Phil Sukalewski
09-26-02, 22:36
Dr. T;

Thanks for the info on Callowhill, I am paranoid about STD's especially Herpes and Condyloma. I always examine the provider before engaging in sex.

For DATY, Do you use a dental dam or condom?

How do you avoid STD's?

Dr Torpedo
09-27-02, 00:28
deleted

Raw
09-27-02, 11:54
You've been going to the wrong AMP's...then...I'd say that 90% of the providers that I've patronized have given me, at the least, a better than good to great massages...I've had great massages and ended up disappointed in the extras more time than the other way around...that includes my travels in Philly...the best was what I call the House of Pink Door which is just out of Chinatown near the bridge...if you know the area...you know where I mean...it's right accross the overpass from the one in the alley...which is a block away from C-Town's main entrance...

IndyinPhilly
09-27-02, 12:29
Raw,

Do you have address of the house of pink door? I assume it is hard to find as most AMPs are.

Mr. Wet Wooly
09-27-02, 20:02
Torpedo Geraldo investigative reporter,

NOB is on 5727 Broad St. It's about two blocks N. of Olney. I think the cross street is Chew St. I won't lie to you. Some nights are better than others, but overall it's an assfest that won't let you down!! If I knew who you were, I'd buy you a LD. Keep us up to date and tell us what you think!! Stay safe and smart though.

The address of NOB doesn't change. It's a good place to start. I didn't mean to be cryptic giving instructions to ask dancers at the picadilly about other quasi-underground parties, but that's what you have to do b/c they have them every couple of weeks at different locations. Some stay for weeks or months and then go somewhere else.

All of this and more is available on stripclublist.com. It's free. The addresses of Moet and a few other places I mentioned are definitely there.

Recently I scouted out Club Ozz right on the SE corner of Girard and Front. Latin women hotter than hell with decent LDs but no real xtras (at least on my first visit). Girls will talk and arrange something else outside the club though. It's worth it just for the hot women and 10$ LD specials. MUCH higher quality than TTS if you asked me.

Massages in AMPs: I've never had a massage in ANY AMP that even compares to a licensed massusse. If the massage is great and the xtras are bad, why bother? You can get a really great massage for $50 anywhere.

Your average working guy in the ghetto deserves a strip club too. He isn't welcome on Delaware Ave. type places and he doesn't have that kind of $ to be there. I guess what I'm saying is be respectful and all that shit. Try putting yourself in others' shoes.

AC03
09-28-02, 02:54
Hey guys, I've been reading these boards for a while, but the is the first post for me in the Philly section. Anyways, I have a question for you regulars. I'm 23, and I have a couple of friends who are 20 who want to try the whole MP thing out. Thing is, I was wondering what the age limit was in Philly, as I have always gone to AC MP's and I know the limit there is 21, and I was wondering if anyone knew if the limit in Philly was 21 as well, or 18. All input is greatly appreciated, take it easy everyone.

Dr Torpedo
09-28-02, 03:36
deleted

AC03
09-28-02, 04:35
Thanks for the quick response Doc. Just to verify, since I have gotten a response from you before on the AC board, the one MP I went to in AC (which like I said, is like 2-3 blocks from the Taj, can't exactly remember the name off the top of my head), asked myself and a friend of mine (who is 27) for ID when we went there back in March. Now I'm only 23, but I've passed for at least 28 before (I hardly get carded at strip joints or bars anymore). When she did ask for the ID, I asked her what the age requirment was in AC, she said it was 21. Also, another friend (who is 25) went to another MP (Sun Gold I think it was called) and they carded him there as well, and told him the age req. was 21. I don't know if it's just an AC thing or what, but that's why we were going to go to Callowhill where you recomended, just wanted to make sure that was the exception and not the rule. Again, thanks for the response, let me know what your opinion is of all this.

Dr Torpedo
09-28-02, 10:18
they won't care.

Dr Torpedo
09-30-02, 02:01
deleted

Dr Torpedo
09-30-02, 15:14
Kids, Callowhill has been raided by the police (last night).

Expect more police activity.

See you all in the spring, while I go into hibernation.

The doc.

zzzz....

Mr. Wet Wooly
09-30-02, 19:27
i heard that some idiots that work for delaware county tried to get away w/ charging calowhill visits to the city.

philly cops usually tolerate amp's so long as they stay out of the public eye and keep it on the down low.

a shame really. a couple of idiots always have to ruin it for the rest of us.

wooying
09-30-02, 21:25
Dude, I never got the pics , can you email it to my other account. chirashi@comcast.net
Thanks.....

Originally posted by Dr Torpedo
Dear Wooying,

I sent the pics.

Please submit a report, if decide to go.

Thank You.

Dr Torpedo
10-01-02, 02:33
Wooley, I heard the same thing. According to a news article I read, there were several city employees who used city charge cards for Callowhill. Those jackasses didn't just do it once, but did it repeatedly, until an audit revealed where the money was going. Oh, well, nothing lasts forever.

Mr. Wet Wooly
10-01-02, 21:33
I would lay low for a couple of weeks, but I don't think it's a big risk. If worst comes to worst, you're in there with your salami rolls on the washi washi table when the po po rolls in. Nothing happens. The cops are after the crime ring, not you. They'll let you go with a warning.

The problem is: who the fuck wants to go to any other amp other than callowhill!!!

any suggestions????

IndyinPhilly
10-02-02, 09:51
This is quoted from ex-cop's post, in NYC Queens board.

"As for the houses and AMP's that have been going strong for years, that is because just like I said the neighbors don't complain and there is no increase in muggings, drugs, or petty theft in the immediate vicinity. As an aside the girls in these places tend to keep them selves cleaner from a health point of view. If there are no complaints LE feels it better things to do.

One of the better things they do is car checks. Why, because if you figure the average cop makes $20 per hour plus benefits, bringing the cost to the city $40 per hour, the revenue generated per hour is substantial. Six cops writing a total of 25 tickets per hour brings in about net $760 for the city. On the car checks they also pick up a surprising number drivers without insurance, I am sure you want to be in an accident with one of those guys. They also get people without licenses off the road. They also get drunk drivers off the road and get his/her car confiscated and then sold at auction, more money for the city. They also pick up more than a few people with outstanding warrants.

Just ask the cops in transit how many really bad guys get captured by busting turnstile jumpers.

LE would rather do that then bust a nice quite house or AMP that is not bothering anybody."

AC03
10-03-02, 04:17
So let me get this right, no one is going to visit any of the "cookie" shops in the city due to one (which was involved in a big news story mind you) getting shut down due to bad dough?? Anyways, if there is someone on here who is willing to name some other decent shops in the area where one can divulge in some quality sweets (or is Callowhill still the hot spot, or shut down, etc.), let me know. Big thanks in advance.

Dr Torpedo
10-04-02, 19:21
It's more than just that one got busted. It's that the "best" got busted, and most others are lame in comparison. The only one that comes close is on Race. Huge line-up, they have.

AC03
10-05-02, 03:56
Oh.....I was under the impression by the certain posts that Callow the only one involved, my apologies for misunderstanding. Anyways, Doc, if it's not to much trouble, could you throw me an email to zombieangelc79@yahoo.com with maybe a listings of some quality establishments in Philly, w/locations, etc., it would be greatly appreciated, being I will be in the area next Saturday & Sunday on some business (around Market & 9th), and I'd like to pay a visit to at least one place, and I know sometimes they can be hard to find. Also, this one is open to anyone, I've heard of some quality Strip Clubs in the area on this board and others (Club Risque, Show & Tell, Delilah's Den, NOB, etc.), if no one minds, can I get a quick review of each (or throw one in if I haven't listed your fav), quality of dancers, prices (entrance fees, LD's, etc.), stuff like that. If you don't want to post some things on here, just e-mail to same add listed above. I know this is a lot of info to ask, but I want to make my visit to Philly as fun/relaxing as possible. Take it easy all, have a great weekend.

Dr Torpedo
10-05-02, 21:26
Read the post again, carefully.

As far as I know, only Callowhill is closed for repairs.

As for where to go, for SC: look up TUSCL. It's really reliable. There are some good reviews there. For other places, scroll down and look up the thing about the black homeless guy. I go mostly by memory and familiarity, and don't remember streets.

Have fun.

Mr. Wet Wooly
10-06-02, 01:28
AMPs are NOT hard to find at all. Just look them up as you would any other business.

All them have phone #s. Look in the free weekly papers.

Phil Sukalewski
10-06-02, 23:00
Dr. T:

I've been reading the reports on this board for the past week. I am lucky about not being in the right place at the wrong time ( ie regarding the "hill" on 9.29)
I was going to visit on that day as a first timer and got lucky because I had to attend to other business.

I was unable to view your reply to my query on preventing STD's such as condyloma and herpes, in your humble experience?

Dr Torpedo
10-07-02, 01:23
Although I am known as Dr. Torpedo, I am not an MD. So any advice I give you is highly suspect. I can't really tell you why I haven't contracted anything. I can speculate, but I can not reasonably establish cause. Thus, my theories would be as good as yours. Therefore, I won't speculate.

But you might be asking about what my habits are, believing that if you mirror my habits you'll get the same result? Well, I basically always use protection and i don't contact blood of any kind, including anal or menstrual. However, don't forget the gambler's fallacy; past events do not necessarily have influence on future events.

Be safe.

BlnkNameCruiser
10-07-02, 13:33
Dr Torpedo and Mr Wet Wooly,
Thanks for the advice for the strip clubs that I may score in during a lap dance. I have looked online, discovered tuscl is now charging so I found a great strip clib list called: www.stripclublist.com

Here are the addreses of the clubs I found there. Any tips on these areas? Any to avoid, or be careful in the area? I am coming in 1st week of Nov from Cali.

5200 Unruh St
Phily side of Talcony-Palmyra bridge
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
(215) 338-3838

Germantown Ave
& Hunting Park Ave

4593 Telford St.
215-788-5412

5190 Lancaester Ave
& 52
(215) 473-5240

1900 S Columbus Blvd
Delaware Ave
(215) 755-8812

13th
btwn Arch & Market Center City

Thanks in advance!
blanknamecruiser

Mr. Wet Wooly
10-08-02, 02:09
blank,
the rum keg, which i think is the club on lancaster, is an std crab shack. the clientele is also pretty on the rough side, although it is relatively safe. i don't go there anymore.

germantown and huntington is in one of the hardest hoods in north philly at night. i'm not sure what club you're talking about there.

if you're new to the area and you're not ghetto, stick to clubs on broad street if you hit north philly afterhours. go to NOB, Moet, studio 37, or tattle tales if you want white girls.

anyone know which of the AMPs on race is good? any suggestions? thanks

WW

ClitLicker
10-10-02, 14:55
Anyone know anything about a nude club, maybe called Diamonds, that is supposed around K and A?

Octatron
10-11-02, 11:06
Anybody know where I can find hot latinas or Eastern Euro's? Incall, AMP???, apartment brothel?

Thanks.

Octatron
10-14-02, 08:51
Last Saturday night, I went to an AMP. I'm going to refrain from naming it, and I really don't want to give LE advantages.

The mamasan was Korean, while her girls were Korean and Thai. I choose a Thai girl. Great service. House fee was 50.00, FS was 100.00, included a nice BBBJ.

Also I did not confirm this visually, but my taxi driver said callowhill was still in business, can anybody verify this in person?

BlnkNameCruiser
10-17-02, 12:58
wet wooley
Thanks for the tips. I am not sure what you guys are referring to when you say are you ghetto, or only go there if you are ghetto. Meaning can I handle the ghetto scene? I am not sure. I am from San Fran and maybe the ghetto is rougher in Philly?

I do actually like black girls, and if Tattle Tales south is primarily white then maybe I will look around at some other places. Thanks for the help!
blanknamecruiser

Nemo Smith
10-21-02, 20:04
I called Callowhill Center and a message stated that they would be opening back again.

singalog
10-24-02, 05:20
SW Report:

SWs have been out and about on Kensington Ave lately. The best of the bunch hang out near the bridge just south of where Frankford Ave turns into Kensington. You can also find girls around Kensington and Castor. The usual heroin junkies can be found down at Kensington & Lehigh. LE is defintely a presence, but most of the time they'll leave you alone as long as you don't circle the block 10 times in a row. The Kensington Ave area seems to have picked up in both quantity and quality over the past year or so.

I saw 2 girls get busted tonight in an undercover sting at Kensington and Erie, right next to the Amoco station. Cops seem to have certain nights where they harass the girls. There doesnt seem to be a pattern to it, but you can usually tell its sting night when the streets are totally empty.

I've also been cruising up and down Broad Street. Nothing too consistent. Once in awhile you can find a couple of girls working just south of Girard on Broad St. Another place you might want to check out is in South Philly, between Oregon Ave and Passyunk Ave. Sometimes there are girls there. Also, there seems to be a girl or two at Broad & Federal every once in a blue moon.

Anyone have any spots they'd like to share? There's gotta be more spots than crappy old Kensington Ave. Most of my cruises are between 10pm and 3am. Maybe I'm going out too late.

BlnkNameCruiser
10-27-02, 02:36
THanks Wooly!
If you had to guess one club that is the loosest with the rules and the girls, probably semi ghetto but I wont be killed walking to my car, what would it be?

Thanks I will be there end of this week. Thanks so much for the hook up! I will report.
blanknamecruiser

shyguyphilly1
10-27-02, 12:06
QUESTION ABOUT HORES IN WILLOW GROVE AREA

I remember someone posting on old message boards about streets in Roslyn (town little south of Willow Grove Mall) where you can find street hores. Does any one know details?

MSJ44
10-28-02, 15:19
I would also suggest Nights on Broadway and the Playground..Both spots are afterhours, and the girls will let you do just about anything. Can make private arrangements to take them out, or hit the backrooms as well.

Originally posted by blnknamecruiser
THanks Wooly!
If you had to guess one club that is the loosest with the rules and the girls, probably semi ghetto but I wont be killed walking to my car, what would it be?

Thanks I will be there end of this week. Thanks so much for the hook up! I will report.
blanknamecruiser

SamMal0ne
10-29-02, 07:24
How is Morgan's mansion? Seems like a ritzy place from the website. Is the service anygood. How to they compare to the AMPs in the area?

Also, is there a place where I can find a list of MPs in the Philly area?

Thanks!

CTDan
10-29-02, 10:15
Hi,
I'll be in Philly for a couple of days. Could somebody tell me if the after hours clubs (Playground and NOB) are open only on weekends or weekdays, too.
Thanks,

Lobo
10-29-02, 23:38
Singalong,

I find girls all over Kensington Ave, sometimes all the way down at Girard, all the way up on to where it becomes Frankford - never know for sure exactly where, just that they'll be there. Quality is usually very low however.

Broad between about Callowhill and maybe Girard is hit or miss - I've even seen them on Ridge just below Broad. The Hotel Carlyle on Poplar between 15th and Broad still seems to have some action, but be careful if you're white - you stick out very clearly.

Never had any luck down in South Philly but I'll give it a try sometime.

Center City after midnight usually between 13th and 16th and Spruce and South. Be careful on 13th because those girls may not be girls if you know what I mean...

Lobo

Dr Torpedo
10-30-02, 01:36
MSJ44,

I went looking for the Playground about a month back, and couldn't find it. Because of various people in the area who we spoke to, we assumed that Playground was closed. We found German Town Ave and Hunting Ave, but there was nothing that looked like a stripclub. Can you give me directions and tell me what time it opens; also a description of what the place looks like would help. I followed the TUSCL and striplublist.com address and still couldn't find Playground. Thanks.

MSJ44
10-30-02, 04:05
Dr. Torpedo-

I've only been the one time. I usually had gone to the NOB, but it just became a pain having to get there so late for the few top tier honey's to show up (satin, peaches, white chocolate, sexsation,etc,,). at around 3:30am.......
But, the playground actually has a sign in front that says something else, If I recall, I think it is "Fourth Quarter". It looks like a Greystone house actually. If you are coming from center city, up broad, right after you pass over Germantown, you will bear left. You will see a Crown or Kennedy chicken joint on the the left, and a barbeque joint. Keep up about 2 to 3 blocks, and you should see it on the left side of the street. The keep it pretty low key on the outside, unlike the NOB. I will hit you back later in the day with the exact address. I must admit I was drinking Yack on night before we got there, so my memory is a little hazy except for been shocked by the quality of the honey's. I've been to most of the spot thus far (NOB,rum Keg, Fantasy, Pic,,) but in my humble opinion, the Sat. I went (2 weeks ago), was off the hook.

Got there with 4 other brothers about 1am or so. Was in full effect unlike NOB that just opens at 2am really. Bar in the Front, cheap drink prices, pool tables, then small stage in back. You hang right outside, there is a patio, ho out in the cold lap dancing too. Go upstairs and more stage/and lap dance chairs. Then there is a vip area on a additional level ($10 to get in) where u can get a room if you prefer. Personally not too cool on the room type vibe. Would rather get the $5 "hands-on" type lap dance, get digits and make arrangements outside the joint.

Certainly not as many as NOB or Keg on certain nights, but I spotted 5 that were 7 to 9 in scale.

I will confer with my road dogs that night to make sure I'm getting you there as easy as possible. Not sure what the vibe is on weekday?

MSJ44,

I went looking for the Playground about a month back, and couldn't find it. Because of various people in the area who we spoke to, we assumed that Playground was closed. We found German Town Ave and Hunting Ave, but there was nothing that looked like a stripclub. Can you give me directions and tell me what time it opens; also a description of what the place looks like would help. I followed the TUSCL and striplublist.com address and still couldn't find Playground. Thanks.

MSJ44
10-30-02, 04:11
From what I understand the NOB opens on Thurs thru Sunday. Probably same for Playground. Although the NOB is a true afterhours and does start to get going until at least 3am or so.

Originally posted by ctdan
Hi,
I'll be in Philly for a couple of days. Could somebody tell me if the after hours clubs (Playground and NOB) are open only on weekends or weekdays, too.
Thanks,

Nemo Smith
10-30-02, 21:42
Is Dreamland closed? I can't remember. Also I was wondering what people thought of the AMP's around Chinatown. Like 14st to 11th street to Race street and Vine Street area. Plus, I found a place that has good women, between 6-8s. This is better that I have seen. It is past 16th Street near Market. Plus does anyone know about Green Salon in Langhorne? Is it FS? Thank you.

Dr Torpedo
10-30-02, 23:09
MSJ44,

Thanks for the info. Guys like you make the internet a better place.

I went to NOB once. It was on a Saturday. I never went back because the guy on the stage was fuckin' annoying and almost made my eardrums bleed. He just would not shut up, so it was a chore carrying a conversation with the girls. You just could not hear them. However, the show was pretty awesome and a bit surreal. Quite entertaining.

The one girl I saw that night that was hot was a skinnny white girl with small tits and knee high boots. She wasn't available for extras. My friend went back to the VIP room and didn't get any extras, so we nixed the idea. BTW, I notice that LDs at NOB are 10 bucks, which is twice the going rate for these kind of clubs. I'll go back and try those girls you mentioned. Any of those girls white?

I think I'll make a trek to NOB and Playground this weekend.

MSJ44
10-31-02, 03:06
You hit my thoughts exactly with NOB. The MC and the music are just too damn loud. Combine that w/ how crowded it get in there at the peak time, and it really becomes a problem to really enjoy yourself. And as you mentioned, it can be hit or miss there. It seems the best night is Sat. The dancers (if that is what u want to call them) that I mentioned (Satin - Puerto rican, perfect ass, great attitude, sexsation -young(18) black, body off the hook, peaches and white chocolate, I've had the pleasure of hooking up outside the club for close to a year almost. However, as it seems, they inevitably seem to not pay there cell phones bills, so I've lost contact with all but Whitechocolate. Definitely worth the c-note I drop when the mood strike to see one of them. Whitechocolate is Italian and Black, with incredible tits. I still hook up when I can once a month or so. She does it all, well. Does private parties with her girls, so she really doens't dance there often anymore. There were 2 other white chicks, one kinda slim with really big tits about a 6 or 7 in the face.

Your right about the $10 a LD though. I know the playground is definitely $5. And although, I only went once, for me being bit older than most of the cat in these spots, I just liked the laid back vibe and having a bar. Was headed down to DC this weekend, but may be making a trip back to playground this weekend as well.

Still waiting for my buddy who turned me onto the spot to get me the exact street address. As soon as he hits be back, I'll shoot it out to ya.

Have fun, and of course watch your back at some of these spots. But I must say security at the playground is good, just gotta be careful with your car in north philly.

MSJ44,

Thanks for the info. Guys like you make the internet a better place.

I went to NOB once. It was on a Saturday. I never went back because the guy on the stage was fuckin' annoying and almost made my eardrums bleed. He just would not shut up, so it was a chore carrying a conversation with the girls. You just could not hear them. However, the show was pretty awesome and a bit surreal. Quite entertaining.

The one girl I saw that night that was hot was a skinnny white girl with small tits and knee high boots. She wasn't available for extras. My friend went back to the VIP room and didn't get any extras, so we nixed the idea. BTW, I notice that LDs at NOB are 10 bucks, which is twice the going rate for these kind of clubs. I'll go back and try those girls you mentioned. Any of those girls white?

I think I'll make a trek to NOB and Playground this weekend.

necroluv
11-01-02, 05:06
Could someone tell me how to get to nob or the playground street address please. The best amp around now is on samson street between 11th&12. Has anyone visited a place on 7th & south they run a ad double trouble in the city paper is this a cop sting. Work happen to the girls on k ave

BlnkNameCruiser
11-04-02, 12:56
Wooley and Torpedo,
Thanks for helping me out. I got into Philadelphia on Friday and cruised around for some strip clubs. Went to Wizzards lounge for a bit. Nice place but not going to provide the specific action I wanted. I went to Exotic, the go go bar. WOW that was a trip. I sure was a minority. I stuck out to say the least, but everyone was totally cool with me being there. Still not what I was looking for. Most of the places I wanted to go to were not open yet. I guess they are real late places. Then I went to Rocks lounge. It had just opened for the night and after watching for a bit, I got some lap action from a stripper who's name I forget. much better looking then the ones at Exotic.

I fondeled her all over and indicated what I wanted. She provided it right there on the bench. Ahh.....

Nice trip. I was too busy to make it back out any other days this weekend but I am on my way to the airport and will try to find some kind of action somewhere.
Thanks again for helping out an out of towner!
blanknamecruiser

Nemo Smith
11-07-02, 16:10
Why is that place between 11 & 12 th on Samson so good? Do they have the same type of stuff as Callowhill? thanks.

GoodGuy
11-08-02, 15:35
Any info on Joy's?

If you can provide location and services that would be great. Or, if anyone can direct me where to find the info it would be appreciated.

necroluv
11-09-02, 06:47
The girl there are just as good lookin as the girl da hill. Spa Sues is alright but you have the homeless hitting you up for money. Trust me all the girls there are smokein. Ps mr kong owns all of them so the girls that busted at the da hill just move to a different city

Mr. Wet Wooly
11-09-02, 22:32
11 sansom amp - was there about 5 mths ago. hot girl but mechanical service. will try again though. thanks.

haven't been to playground lounge in years. it was in an old house if i remember. looks like its the spot now. i'll swing by.

guess not much going on cept after hrs now. i'm gettin to old and have to get up early. i'm with msj bout the bar an laid back vibe.

Mr. Wet Wooly
11-10-02, 21:06
blnkcruiser - cool. no problem.

tried the place next door. average service. 4-5 girls all 6-7 range. nothing special. massage as usual was bad.

how early does the playground get started? is 11pm too early?

anyone tried out club 3737 on 2nd st?

dutch gardens upstairs lounge offers good cheap LDs. on wknds there's a $5 cover to go upstairs. girls circulate and just grind for singles - about 1min = $1. some latin, mostly black women.

Daddy
11-12-02, 04:43
I dont think it is closed for good, My buddie has been in pretty tight with Sue and he said she went to Korea to get some new talent. He did tell me to look for a new place soon on the same street named Kreese!

MSJ44
11-12-02, 12:14
The Playground usually gets going a bit later ( after 12am ) w/ 1am being peak I found. But you will have chicks rolling in all night on the weekends it seems. It seems a lot of the chicks make the move to NOB at the tail end of the night since it stays open so late (like 5 or 6am). But you will definitely get LD's for $5.

blnkcruiser - cool. no problem.

tried the place next door. average service. 4-5 girls all 6-7 range. nothing special. massage as usual was bad.

how early does the playground get started? is 11pm too early?

anyone tried out club 3737 on 2nd st?

dutch gardens upstairs lounge offers good cheap LDs. on wknds there's a $5 cover to go upstairs. girls circulate and just grind for singles - about 1min = $1. some latin, mostly black women.

paulhuynh
11-13-02, 00:04
Could someone PLEASE tell me how to get to NOB or playground? OF just address will do. THANKS

singalog
11-13-02, 05:45
Originally posted by paulhuynh
Could someone PLEASE tell me how to get to NOB or playground? OF just address will do. THANKS

It just north of Olney Ave on Broad St. If you are traveling north on Broad, it will be on your right. It has a small circular neon sign outside. Its easy to miss the first time, but once you see it, it kind of sticks out.

MSJ44
11-19-02, 04:01
I see know one has posted in a minute to the board? Any feedback from folks?

Was at the NOB 2 weeks ago, and not too bad. Had some of the better honey's out, most of which will provide service out side w/ a little convo.

WiseBorn
11-19-02, 13:50
Originally posted by msj44
I see know one has posted in a minute to the board? Any feedback from folks?

Was at the NOB 2 weeks ago, and not too bad. Had some of the better honey's out, most of which will provide service out side w/ a little convo.

I'm glad to hear that the playground is still open that's my spt in philly even the stage show gets nasty at times and almost all the girls are availible for extras outside of the club

Lobo
11-20-02, 08:19
Someone recently was asking about other places for SW's other than Kensington Ave and Broad Street. If you follow Broad all the way up to Huntingdon Park, turn right, go a block into the park. If you follow the big circle around the park, there usually are a few nasty looking girls milling about. I've done all of the other areas in Philly for years (except never found any girls on South Broad - where's the prime location down there?), but I've never had the guts to stop in Huntingdon Park. I just feel trapped there and the cops know what the girls are up to. It's a pretty bad area as is Kensington, but at least in Kensington you can just drive a few minutes and get to a relatively private spot to take care of business.

Anyone have tips for places in S. Philly?

Lobo

Paland
11-21-02, 18:57
Hey Lobo......I am not a newbie but am new to the Philly area. I was in Philly yesterday on business and had some extra time on my hands. Traveled down Broad late morning.....didn't see much but there might be some action around South Street with the goings on. I can't confirm at this point.

Later in day (after I took care of day job business) I trekked up Broad and Girard. Seen some possibles but again can't confirm. I did make a few calls on #'s listed in local papers to check out that angle. Hmmmmmm I think there might be some licks there too.

Philly is new to me but the hunt is great.....I know it's out there......just have to find it.......

10/4

singalog
11-22-02, 05:11
Originally posted by lobo
Someone recently was asking about other places for SW's other than Kensington Ave and Broad Street. If you follow Broad all the way up to Huntingdon Park, turn right, go a block into the park. If you follow the big circle around the park, there usually are a few nasty looking girls milling about. I've done all of the other areas in Philly for years (except never found any girls on South Broad - where's the prime location down there?), but I've never had the guts to stop in Huntingdon Park. I just feel trapped there and the cops know what the girls are up to. It's a pretty bad area as is Kensington, but at least in Kensington you can just drive a few minutes and get to a relatively private spot to take care of business.

Anyone have tips for places in S. Philly?

Lobo

South Philly is usually pretty dead, but you can find an occaisional girl on Broad Street between Washington and Passyunk.

Stick to Kensington Avenue if you want any semblence of quality though. Since the summer a few girls have been working near Ruan and Kensington (right where Kensington Avenue becomes Frankford Ave.). Some are smack heads, but there are a few I know aren't.

You also might want to check Frankford Avenue between Allegheny and Somerset.

MSJ44
11-23-02, 06:06
Just came back from the NOB, and tonight was a premier night.

Got digits from 4 providers that were 7 to 8 in range. hooked up with a white broad in the VIP, got a BBBJ for $45. Name is ice cream. Shaped like a sister. phat ass and tits.

had the cream of the crop out, Satin, Sexsation, Buttercup, 151.

Overall a good showing at Nob

CTDan
11-24-02, 16:52
Hi guys,
Visiting Philly in a few weeks, what are the best dive bars to find sleazy local women in, not necessarily for hire, but that's ok too. Thanks for any help in advance,

Nemo Smith
11-27-02, 19:42
Is Callowhill coming back? Or is it done? Thanks

PervAlbert
11-28-02, 08:03
Checked out Club3737 on a Tues nite-5 girls, all A.A., 2 good, 2 average and 1 porker-looks like typical hood bar from outside but interior is spacious and clean-16 varieties of beer and the hard stuff and $10 CD on real couches in a secluded area though I did not partake.Seemed like an up and up place when I'm interested in a little more sleaze. Read a lot about the Keg and Nob but am also interested in Moet and Diamond Dolls on Allegheny-does a cracker have a chance of gettin in and out of these places in one piece? TTS used to be good but their CD 's are up to $30! Hell put 4 or 5 of those together and get the real thing at ur all American Amp. Happy Hellidays to one and all fellow pervers. Peace out.

hallowolverine
11-30-02, 18:14
I have been reading the posts about playground and NOB. Unfortunately because of my schedule, I can only go on Thursdays and Sundays(if open). Are these days worth going on? Can someone please email me and let me know at hallowolverine@yahoo.com.

MSJ44
12-02-02, 14:35
Yes,

Both spots are open. NOB is after hours, so you are looking at closer to 2am for them to open up. But keep in mind that you will not have as large a selection on the week days. But you may come accross a few, especially with the holidays here now. But as always, the weekends are the best.

Originally posted by hallowolverine
I have been reading the posts about playground and NOB. Unfortunately because of my schedule, I can only go on Thursdays and Sundays(if open). Are these days worth going on? Can someone please email me and let me know at hallowolverine@yahoo.com.

MSJ44
12-02-02, 14:41
I know the Picadilly is further up the street on Allegheny. Not a bad spot. Will have to check around on Moet and Diamond Dolls to get 411. As for as being a "cracker" as you say - It all about the dollars at these places. They have Security, and for the most people are pretty laid-back. It just make sense not to flash too much cash, and watch where you park so that you are not too far from the club, or down some damn alley.

Originally posted by PervAlbert
Checked out Club3737 on a Tues nite-5 girls, all A.A., 2 good, 2 average and 1 porker-looks like typical hood bar from outside but interior is spacious and clean-16 varieties of beer and the hard stuff and $10 CD on real couches in a secluded area though I did not partake.Seemed like an up and up place when I'm interested in a little more sleaze. Read a lot about the Keg and Nob but am also interested in Moet and Diamond Dolls on Allegheny-does a cracker have a chance of gettin in and out of these places in one piece? TTS used to be good but their CD 's are up to $30! Hell put 4 or 5 of those together and get the real thing at ur all American Amp. Happy Hellidays to one and all fellow pervers. Peace out.

hallowolverine
12-02-02, 19:52
I went to playground(4th quarter) and nob recently. Do either of these places have private rooms and if so how much? I went upstairs at playground but I did not see rooms up there. I did not stay at nob long because I did not want to wait.

MSJ44
12-03-02, 14:26
The playground has private rooms on the 3rd floor. Cost is $10, and whatever you work out w/ the honey.

NOB has a little vip area that is closed off w/ a tarp. But the NOB starts really late for most of the better honeys to show up

I went to playground(4th quarter) and nob recently. Do either of these places have private rooms and if so how much? I went upstairs at playground but I did not see rooms up there. I did not stay at nob long because I did not want to wait.

singalog
12-09-02, 04:40
Anyone tried the AMP on 611 in Jenkintown? Its called Sunshine Spa or something like that.

Lobo
12-09-02, 11:11
ATTENTION!! From this morning's paper:

Police posing as prostitutes for a sting. Follow this link:

http://www.philly.com/mld/inquirer/news/local/4697364.htm

There's a sting operation in Lower Frankford right at the northern stretch of Kensington Ave. at Womath Park. Personally, I usually don't see too many girls working the area or LE on that stretch, but the article is very disturbing. Bottom line - don't openly proposition anyone and don't talk about anything until she's in your car. The article says that the undercover cops won't get in your car. You have to offer them money for sex beforehand. They've nabbed 47 johns so far. I wouldn't be surprised if this sting didn't extend to the rest of Kensington Ave, although that's my personal opinion.

Keep your eyes open and be careful.

hallowolverine
12-09-02, 19:29
I went to playground and got what i needed in the room upstairs. Is there place where i can get the same action from white women?

MSJ44
12-10-02, 02:59
You may occassionally see one at the NOB that will provide service. Ice Cream is one that has been dancing there lately. Also you may find one or 2 at the Rum Keg every know and then.

Not sure on some of the other clubs.

I went to playground and got what i needed in the room upstairs. Is there place where i can get the same action from white women?

singalog
12-12-02, 08:21
For the cruisers:

There's a pretty nice girl who works Kensington above Erie. She's not an addict, she's clean and she's nice as long as you're nice to her. She's usually the only blonde white girl who works up there. On the looks she is about an 8 and she's around 20-22. I've been seeing her for about 2 months but I didn't want to give up the goods, but she insisted I write her up when I told her about WSG. Anyway, good luck, happy hunting and as always be careful. Make sure you tell her I sent you.

roshanraj
12-12-02, 21:50
Anyone know of a good spa/massage parlor which has nice looking white girls, preferably blondes? If not, anyone try any of the escort services in the city? How's the pricing?

I don't want to get a girl off the street, and though I like the AMP's, I want some white action for a change.

Thanks,
Roshan

Lion
12-16-02, 05:16
Have any of you been with the girls who advertise on the eros site (below)? There are a lot of fine looking babes, but most charge $200-$1000. I'd want confirmation that the bush was worth $200. For $1000, I'm sure I could pick up almost any single chick in the bar...

http://www.eros-philly.com/sections/escort.htm

The_Truth
12-17-02, 00:46
singalog

Please backchnnel me the info and digets of the Kensington Hottie you been seeing.

DukePV
12-17-02, 23:26
Way to go, singalog. I know it is sweet when you find someone who is nice, good-looking, and available for future visits.

But enjoy it while it lasts, because they all go on their way, usually sooner than later. I rarely get more than 5 visits with the same person, but there have been some enjoyable exceptions. One even returned to the avenue TWO YEARS later, after getting out of rehab.

A word about their phone numbers. Only a few have them, but they are often legit. More often than not, a guy answers. Does one leave one's name or number? Probably not a good idea, but call back 2 or 3 times before giving up.

PervAlbert
12-22-02, 19:22
Finally made my first trip to NOB Fri nite-seemed to be opening @ 2am-2 separate, very thorough friskings(this place is securely and efficiently run and it is clearly a goldmine for the operators) u descend the stairs to a moderately large 2 area space-to the left are 2 pool tables , a bar for the purchase of water or juice and hot sterno food and large tables with cds and movies etc for sale by whatever entrepeneur shows up. The other side has an L shaped floor level stage with 2 poles on which anywhere from 1 to 3 girls will accept as many digits as u can shove in for the price of a dollar-if its a comely lass on stage guys will be 8 to 10 deep for this privilege. One of the thicker grls attracts a much lighter interest. CDs occur everywhere on every variety of seating for $10 but they are clothed and monitored-guy stands in middle of main EZ chair area with a flash-but it is a light touch (of enforcement) Had to be 200+ roamers in there at 4am and maybe 30 women. Was interested in the Vip (separate 20$ fee) which appeared to be one dark common area behind a black curtain off the stage but 3 out of 4 (they tended thick) dancers did not appeal and the others were overwhelmed by #'s. Was somewhat thinning and winding down but by no means over as i exited onto the mean steets @ 5am. Happy hellidays to all mongers and other lovers of peace (or is that piece?)

tarzan
12-25-02, 00:41
Does anyone know anything about Asian Spa in Frazier (near Malvern) on Bus.Rt 30. ???

Lobo
12-25-02, 12:04
Tarzan,

I've never been to the AMP on Rt. 30, but I think there's a previous posting on this list about someone who was able to get a hj there.

If you find out anything more, please share it - this is much closer to me than downtown Philly.

Lobo

singalog
01-02-03, 06:31
Originally posted by The_Truth
singalog

Please backchnnel me the info and digets of the Kensington Hottie you been seeing.

You got an email address?

Originally posted by dukepv

Way to go, singalog. I know it is sweet when you find someone who is nice, good-looking, and available for future visits.

But enjoy it while it lasts, because they all go on their way, usually sooner than later. I rarely get more than 5 visits with the same person, but there have been some enjoyable exceptions. One even returned to the avenue TWO YEARS later, after getting out of rehab.

A word about their phone numbers. Only a few have them, but they are often legit. More often than not, a guy answers. Does one leave one's name or number? Probably not a good idea, but call back 2 or 3 times before giving up.

Yeah, the number she gave me is her pimp's. He's always helpful when I need to find her and pretty much answers 24/7. I've been seeing her for about 2 months now and I can usually find her at her spot within 30 minutes of looking.

Mr. Wet Wooly
01-03-03, 18:46
checked out NOB recently. this has been said before, but the place is too loud and too crowded now. the MC never shuts up, constantly giving a booty news update every three minutes and pouring his water bottle on the coochies. the ass varies in looks and sizes, but there's definitely a few cuties. all in all i enjoyed myself except for my bleeding ear drums and empty wallet. LDs are $10, which i think is a bit much for this type of place. most other ghetto after-hours clubs charge only $5. the lack of alcohol also sucks.

Egg
01-05-03, 01:33
I'll be down in Phillie in a few weeks and plan to check out the Kensington SW action. Is there a safe short-term motel in the area?

haberdash
01-08-03, 00:22
One of the most beautiful girls I've ever been with works at the Blue Fox AMP, on Sansom between 11th & 12th (green door at the back of the parking lot). Her name is Natalie, she's Malaysian and Thai with some Chinese and Spanish, I think. English is servicable. Unbelievably lovely-- honey-colored skin, pert breasts, tight ass, long black hair. A sweet girl, too.

hallowolverine
01-08-03, 03:33
I went to moet on monday and was pleasantly surprised. I usually go to the playground but it was closed. I thought I would just spend time in moet. I asked when I got in about vip rooms and everyone said there were none. I went to the second floor to get a dance on the couch when I noticed a guy behind glass on the wall (it was dark and i thought it was just part of the wall). anyway i asked a guy who worked there and he told me the room was 25. I ended up getting a cutie and digits afterward. I havent heard anyone mention the rooms there so i thoght i would for those like me who did not know.

MSJ44
01-09-03, 02:20
Hallowolverine -
Where is the Moet again? What was the talent selection like? Would you recommend?

I went to moet on monday and was pleasantly surprised. I usually go to the playground but it was closed. I thought I would just spend time in moet. I asked when I got in about vip rooms and everyone said there were none. I went to the second floor to get a dance on the couch when I noticed a guy behind glass on the wall (it was dark and i thought it was just part of the wall). anyway i asked a guy who worked there and he told me the room was 25. I ended up getting a cutie and digits afterward. I havent heard anyone mention the rooms there so i thoght i would for those like me who did not know.

Lion
01-09-03, 02:21
Hit the Blue Fox and saw Tina (Ki Dat in Thai maybe). About 5'2", 24yr, and around 100lb.

Paid $150 for a 5 minute body wash, 3 minute sauna, then a decent massage for 10 minutes, then a short CBJ and then FS. Was outta there in 45 min.

She said she was tired from being busy (although it was only 5pm). Still, that small ass and nicely shaped tits together with the brown skin were a serious turn-on.

It seems the Fox does a lot of business, and with the full-sized sauna, some excercise equiptment and the washroom and showers it seemed less seedy than some places I've been to.

MSJ44
01-09-03, 02:22
Haberdash -

What services we available on Natalie's menu? What was the donation to her and the house?

Originally posted by haberdash
One of the most beautiful girls I've ever been with works at the Blue Fox AMP, on Sansom between 11th & 12th (green door at the back of the parking lot). Her name is Natalie, she's Malaysian and Thai with some Chinese and Spanish, I think. English is servicable. Unbelievably lovely-- honey-colored skin, pert breasts, tight ass, long black hair. A sweet girl, too.

hallowolverine
01-10-03, 09:45
Moet is on your left if travel north on broad a little past Temple University Hospital. I dont know the name of the street offhand but a cuts across it diagonally. The talent is nice and ld's are $10, but w/o the rooms I would not go often. The dj also said something about "locked doors." Apparently some nights they have periods where the club is on "locked doors." I dont know if that means you cant get out but one of the workers told me that during that time anything goes in the club. I left before it started.

MSJ44
01-11-03, 15:00
Just went to D&L social club on 52nd and lancaster. Not bad. $10 to get in, and $10 LD, decent talent selection. One in particular, Angela is definitely a 9. tall light skin, surprisingly had a boob job I found out. definitely a very hands on club. Didn't see any back rooms. Stage shows are similar to NOB, but you don't have to deal with the NOB crowds. Also big plus in that they serve liquor. Clubs stays open late til 5am. best time would be 2am to get there. Not a bad jump off spot to recruit and take-out.

vasu_cupid
01-13-03, 02:32
I am going to visit King of Prussia area soon and addresses of locations where there is some action.....

Thanks in advance,

vasu

DukePV
01-14-03, 16:00
Originally posted by egg
I'll be down in Phillie in a few weeks and plan to check out the Kensington SW action. Is there a safe short-term motel in the area?
Thurgood's house with unfinished basement "rooms" (seedy) was a minute away, but is now locked down. An adult bookstore back room with couch is right on the avenue; or rent two booths for $10. I know of three hotels, but they're at least a 20-minute drive. There is a $15 one (seedy) and two $25 ones (less seedy). It's perhaps best not to give names online. Many of the SWs know where to go.

Egg
01-14-03, 18:45
thanks dukepv! Appreciate the input, and I'll probably just ask the sw as you suggest (though it's nice to have a plan B).

mini-mart
01-15-03, 11:52
Decided to check out Morgan's mansion (http://www.morgansmansion.com). They are offering a 2 ladys for $300 deal. However, this is NOT a duo, it is two 1/2 hour sessions in a row. The place is an upscale suite in a hotel-like apartment high-rise near the museums. Very poshly furnished, as far as incall locations go, drinks, divan, x-mas decs etc. However, the service was lackluster.

First, they squeezed in an appointment before me, so I had to wait about 1/2 hour. This kind of racks me off when I've made the call in advance, and am splurging. Finally I met Victoria and she brought me to the room, nice canopy bed, BR adjoining. I got comfortable and she came in in about another 10 minutes.

Victoria is a trim woman, pics on site are accurate, I'd say 5'6", 130, 36D (enhanced), tight butt, nice face, early to mid-forties, blonde. She gave a rather weak backrub, and I flipped over soon thereafter, figuring we might as well get down to biz. She took off her lipstick and began kissing her way down my bod, took time with my nipples, did some very nice CBLS, and then I returned the favor, dining at her pussy and ass. She slipped a cover over my johnson and went to town, very nice technique. Pulled her into a 69 and filled the jimmy hat soon thereafter. She wiped me off, and said the next woman would be in shortly.

Marisa came in next, younger, maybe late twenties early thirties, bigger ass n hips, very nice enhanced rack, again, maybe 38D. Great nipples. Light brown hair, cute face. She pulled out the lube and immediately got to work manually revitalizing me. This was working too well, i would have preferred she slow down. She sat between my legs with a pillow under my ass, and brought my cock up to her chest for some russian, well lubed. She worked it fast and hard, and i erupted in no time. She held a hand over the tip to prevent splash. Then she left. What??

Overall, wayyyyyy too rushed and mechanical for my money, probably only 30 minutes of actual action for the "hour". No kissing with either, I tried with Victoria, she wasn't going there. Especially weak service with Marisa, who I would have liked to get into some FS with. Clearly the rates are based on "pops" and not the hour. Attitudes were pleasant, if a bit distant and aloof, no GFEs here. Who knows, maybe repeat visits would get more mileage, but for this kind of money, this service was a letdown. A CBJ and HJ at a nice location essentially. I'll take better service over high overhead any day. L/A/S Victoria 8/8/7, Marisa 8/6/5.

York
01-16-03, 19:05
Generic Viagra 100 mg - how to dispose of??
Any SERIOUS, bona fide suggestions on how for me
to part with 40 tablets of generic 100 mg Viagra that
truly works in the same effective manner as brand
name Viagra? And without monetary loss to me.
Have 40 tablets, ordered some for relatives abroad;
did not get delivered;
ordered again from another source;
then BOTH got delivered;
relatives only wanted 1 order;
I have 40 extra 100 mg strength.
Please, genuine, no-joke suggestions by those interested only.

Mr. Wet Wooly
01-17-03, 11:50
D & L does have private "rooms" -- more like stalls -- in the back. They are a tight squeeze and aren't too clean though. I think it's $10.

I wasn't too impressed with DL. Too small, not enough girls or comfprtable seating.

MSJ44
01-17-03, 13:57
I was unaware they had back rooms. I tend to really focus on getting digits to hook -up outside the club. But your right, other than at the bar, and against the wall not much seating. I've only been once, but the one time I went was well worth it with the recruit I hooked up with the next night. Just a good alternative to the crowded NOB (although it is my all time fav spot), keg, or pic.

You got any info on other spots?

D & L does have private "rooms" -- more like stalls -- in the back. They are a tight squeeze and aren't too clean though. I think it's $10.

I wasn't too impressed with DL. Too small, not enough girls or comfprtable seating.

LarryS1352
01-22-03, 20:48
Hey York, I'm Larry from the San Diego board. How much for the generic Viagra? Email me at LarryS1352@aol.com.

York
01-23-03, 14:42
To LarryS

tried to send you email; keeps coming back; please
redo your email address, something is incorrect in it;
thanks; York.

mikemtd
01-23-03, 15:09
Hey York I'm interested in the generic viagra as well. email me and let me know how much you want for it. fanofescorts@yahoo.com

Nemo Smith
01-28-03, 16:50
What is the AMP scene like now that Callowhill is closed? I have tried a few places but nothing is like the Hill. Does anyone have good tips. The best is a place in Society Hill but it is not the hill. Thanks

Joe6532
01-29-03, 01:51
Nemo
I have found some of the callowhill girls in Connecticut. nirvana in Norwalk. They are very friendly if they recognize you, BUT the services here are not quite the same as the hill - no rim, etc. and no BBBJ only CBj mostly.

ctjohn
02-02-03, 22:38
Am visiting philly frequently. Where is my best bet for white ladies ? Any MP's or other establishments or do I just have to go the escort route ? Seems like most of the action posted is PR and black - OK but not my preference.

DukePV
02-05-03, 23:28
Originally posted by ctjohn
Where is my best bet for white ladies?

Ctjohn, here's some dated information...something to check out but not rely on unless seconded by someone else here:

Go to 18th and Market Streets. One half block south is Ludlow Street. For years there has been an establishment at 1800 Ludlow which, while going through many management changes, consistently had comfortable rooms and good quality white personnel (usually paraded in for your choosing).

I've been slumming with SWs in recent years, otherwise I'd go to Ludlow and give you an updated report.

Good luck, and let us know where you ended up!

Dr Torpedo
02-06-03, 04:29
1800 Ludlow is asian nowadays.

hallowolverine
02-07-03, 11:31
i MIGHT GO OUT TONITE(IF THE SNO LETS UP). wHERE IS THE KEG AND WHAT IS PIC? i'M LOOKING FOR WHITE MEAT TONITE.

MSJ44
02-07-03, 13:24
You should be able to find the addresses and map at stripclublist.com Just go under PA. and the list should be there. "pic" is short for Picadilly. I might also suggest NOB as well. Keep in mind however, that "white Meat" as you say is few and far between in these spots. You may see a few however. I've had 3 at Nights on Broadway (NOB). One that has become one of my regulars that I see from time to time, named whitechocolate (she has a sistas ass, and fucks like a rabbit). She tends to work NOB from time to time. Used to work the fantasy, but I think it was raided and closed.

i MIGHT GO OUT TONITE(IF THE SNO LETS UP). wHERE IS THE KEG AND WHAT IS PIC? i'M LOOKING FOR WHITE MEAT TONITE.

MSJ44
02-07-03, 13:28
While on the subject, anyone else out there know of spots listed on the stripclublist.com in PA that provide "hands-on" LD, or where you can get "extras" like the NOB, Rum Keg, the Pic, D&L, etc....

Let's share the wealth???!!!!!!!!

pez
02-10-03, 16:07
I've had some luck at a few of the places on the SCL.

At Cheerleaders, bikini lap dances are pretty much hands on. If you're lucky, sometimes you can sneak under the top for a feel and maybe a taste.

At SnT, you can get a full contact, hands on LD with both of you in bottoms only. Some extras are negotiable. One girl likes to be rimmed, but she's not there anymore.

At Philadelphia Showgirls, ask for what you want up front. HJ, nude contact LD, even prostate massage. One girl will let you land on her face for a little extra.

haberdash
02-12-03, 00:19
Just wanted to issue a warning about an ad I answered in the Citypaper yesterday. Going on the theory that phone numbers and names change, I'll just say that the woman who answered the phone directed me to the intersection of Roosevelt & Oxford, and after three more calls I found myself in a third-floor row-house apartment on Leiper. The woman who wanted to take my money was maybe a three on the best day of her life, and that wasn't recent. I demurred politely-- she wasn't as described in the ad. Oh, she said, that's not me, the girl you'll be seeing is in the next room. Well, I said, I want to see her before I hand over any money. She goes out, she comes back five minutes later with-- if you can believe this-- a polaroid. Even if the picture hadn't looked like my hostess' less-attractive sister, I would have had cold feet up to the hips. "Pass," I said, and bolted. But-- I got downstairs and a very cute young woman was paying off a delivery man. She gave me that unmistakeable look that says, "Hello, Sailor, I'm affordable." We negotiated-- she named a price below the one I had been quoted on the phone for the alleged delights upstairs. She takes me down to a completely empty basement, without a door that locked. No way, I thought. So, she said, we can go upstairs. We do, against my better judgment. I hand over my cash, get comfortable, she goes to work on me with about as much enthusiasm as if she's sanding wood. Fully dressed. Can I get you out of those clothes? No, she says, I gotta go out soon. I said I'd give her extra money. She agrees. As she starts pulling her clothes off, she says, "You know I'm not a real girl, right?" Well, no, I didn't. ANyway, it was a thoroughly lousy time, start to finish, and all I could think of is what I could have spent that money on. If you respond to an ad and the girl on the phone says "Oxford and Roosevelt," do something else.

dl3
02-12-03, 18:30
What did the ad read? Not a REAL Girl? When you bumped in to her downstairs, there were no signs? What happened with you GUYS? (no pun intended!) How much money were you out of?

cuddhot
02-12-03, 22:13
hello

Just starting going to Philadelphia on a regular basis. Saw ad's in the paper for a place called Pent House that works by appointment only. $150/half and $200/hour they have ads and descriptions that even describe the girls sexual misadventures. Open from 10am - 9pm.

Is this place for real or are these girls scanks/police oriented?

Please send any info to cuddhot@hotmail.com.

One of the ad's mentioned a girl 5'7" Britney Spears lookalike who had trim body and D bust. "a true Greek freak"

Again, is this for real?

DukePV
02-12-03, 23:12
On the prowl in Center City? Here are AMPs that include an address in their weekly newspaper ads. From east to west:

Stress Relief Center, 915 N. Front St.
Imoto, 42B S. 3rd St.
Yuki Spa, 46 N. 10th St.
Bonanza VII, 202 S. Quince St. (near 11th & Walnut)
Desert Rose, 319 N. 11th St.
Blue Fox, 1112 Sansom St. (2nd fl, enter thru green door behind parking lot)
Cherry Relaxation, 233 N. 12th St.
New Horizon, 1211 Race St. (2nd floor)
Sakuro Spa, 247 N. Juniper St. (between 13th & Broad)
Shogun, 118 S. 16th St.
Lemona, 1800 Ludlow St. (between Market & Chestnut)
Ludlow Reflexology Ctr, 1812 Ludlow St.
Massage, 1816 Ludlow St.
Kimono Manor, 1819 Ranstead St. (between Chestnut & Market)

Happy hunting, and let us know your ratings...

Hittinit
02-15-03, 12:06
Hey went to Lemona cant remember her name but was pretty descent. $150.00 . Can anyone who sees anyone at nights on broadway email me for an intro thats just to late for me to stop by melissasmiley31@hotmail.com ps anyone remember zoe she had a place near south street many years ago girls like joy, carmen.

haberdash
02-15-03, 22:39
Originally posted by dl3
What did the ad read? Not a REAL Girl? When you bumped in to her downstairs, there were no signs? What happened with you GUYS? (no pun intended!) How much money were you out of?

Okay, in order: "What did the ad read?" Nothing to suggest anything other than a real, live, genuine, 100% girl girl. And, in fact, the picture of the hippo the woman I spoke to wanted me to mate with was at least a female hippo.

"When you bumped into her downstairs, there were no signs?" Not a one. Small of stature, no unusually big hands and feet, no husky voice, no garish makeup--none of the obvious stuff. Nothing to give me a clue.

"What happened with you GUYS?" Nothing I feel like talking about.

"How much money were you out?" Enough to leave me vaguely irritated all week.

So, remember: If they say Oxford and Roosevelt, hang up.

Flyboy
02-16-03, 18:13
I was in Philly last week. Found street action on Lancaster between Girard and 51st both on Monday and Thursday night. If picking someone up a good place to go is the Blue Moon hotel on Winchester ave.

At the G & L (52nd and Lancaster) the women come in about 11 PM and Kim is excellent. You will not miss.

Vstat
02-17-03, 02:14
I visit Philly about twice a year, and always stay on Columbus at a Comfort Inn right near the Ben Franklin bridge. Is there any action to be found close? Transportation is limited.

cuddhot
02-25-03, 02:24
OK. Broke down and went to PENT HOUSE. I called ahead to see what the fee's were and was told explicitly that there was $150 for a 1/2 hour and $200 hour fee with no extras, no tipping.

I did the classic "call from a payphone" at such and such an intersection thing where both the girl on the phone and I assured each other that we weren't cops before I got the next round of instructions. I will not give out the address to this place but if you call you will find out its very near the 30th Street Train Station.

I was offered my choice of 3 girls (two white, one hispanic). All were 7-9 (i'm extremely judgemental) and was pleased that the girls matched their discriptions and were far from skank as far a brothels go. Only one of the girls that I was interested (based on her ad) was there so I choose her. We went into a private room and I got one more round of "are you a cop" before we got down to business.

Angel, 5'3" very petite and trim is a white girl from Virginia and has a nice small rack and slim hips. We exchanged money and then as I got comfortable she got me a drink before coming back ready to party.

She wanted to know what my fetishes/desires were so, without missing a beat I told her that the reason I picked her was the she was advertised as an "ANAL ANGEL". She said great she loves greek and that it was weird that so few guys were into it. She went on to tell me that she love giving head and would love to take it up the ass but that she didnt' like saliva (ie don't kiss her) and that under no circumbstances would she do anything with out a condom. She went on to discuss how she loved being bathed in cum so if I could, pull out and shoot my load on her anywhere I could find a spot except near here ass and vagina. Which was totaly cool with me.

She started out blowing me for a while which was nice. She had good technique, though nothing special before moving straight into some doggie. We fucked like this for 5- 7 minutes before she came (fake probably, but who cares). Next, we did a few minutes at missionary before i picked her up and we screwed standing up with me holding her off the floor. She had no problem with me tossing her arround like an acrobat from the circus. At this point, the door got tapped and she said that if I was going to do any greek, i'd have to get going.

I turned her back over as she lubed up and it was slow going at first but after a little struggle I finaly got it in her ass. She was very tight, but after I got it in she let me go to town on her little rosebud. I pounded her for another few minute before we got the second tap at the door. She then turned me over and sat with my dick up her ass until I was ready to blow. She pulled off the rubber and blew all over her tits and chin. In a word - amazing.

After she came back with a towel, she told me that there was normally a $100 extra for anal, but that since it was my first time she would take $50. Totally cool!. I offered to go get some more cash (as I'd been told no extra tipping and only had $200 but she said it was fine.

I'm definitly going back!

Dr Torpedo
02-25-03, 17:05
Cuddhot,

Excellent post.

Sounds like the same angel that used to work at Steam. I remember reading a review awhile back that said she had bad hygiene problems and had an unacceptably hair bush.

Is this still the case?

cuddhot
02-25-03, 23:06
Cuddhot,

Excellent post.

Sounds like the same angel that used to work at Steam. I remember reading a review awhile back that said she had bad hygiene problems and had an unacceptably hair bush.

Is this still the case? No, not so fuzzy, but not not trimmed/shaved either. She was clean and smelled nice. She was not the most toned women that I have ever been with. Her skin (at her hips and along where her arms meet her torso) was a little loose, as if she had had a child but generally, good. She had a very pretty face and I've certainly picked up worse bodies through one night stands and winter garb.

Does anyone have any info on LUCY?

I just watched her online video and she's appears to have been eating to many donuts/popicles while waiting for tricks. Her reviews are amazing though (granted probably self written).

Any other providers that offer this degree of service and don't share jeans with OPRAH?

Nemo Smith
02-28-03, 13:15
Has anyone been or heard about a new place for "massage" at 1816 Ludlow Street? It is has a white woman in the ad. Thank you.

ExtremeSex
03-03-03, 17:25
Looking for a good afternoon club.

I often have a lot of free time in the afternoon, and was wondering if anyone knew of any clubs in the area that are open in the afternoon-early evening, and I might find extras.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

JohnnyBlazze
03-09-03, 03:06
Hi fellas,

Does any one know a good spot to pick up SW in Philly. I know that Kensington ave is a solid spot - but the girls are pretty nasty lookin. I was lookin for some nice black or latino SW's.

daty guy
03-09-03, 23:24
I've have visited the Magic Spa on York Rd about 4 times. The City Paper has a 20% off coupon which makes the door fee $40.00.

After 5 visits they waive the door charge. You only tip the lady on your next visit.

The girls are in the 5-7 range. Nothing special

eagle525
03-11-03, 22:56
Broke down and went to Morgan's Mansion aka www.morgansmansion.com and spent $300. Called the number listed and was given the run down on the prices and services - as stated in a previous message - the stress was put on the number of "STRESS RELEASES" per session - the special for March is two girls for $300 per hour - either 1. 2 girls for half an hour and then 1 girl for the remaining half hour or 2. one girl for each half hour. I scheduled the first special - two girls for the first half hour and then one girl for the remaining half houras then given directions to the facility - near Phil Art Museum. Was greeted by Victoria and ushed into a bedroom with bathroom attached - was asked if I wanted to shower before getting started along with the "GIFT" aka $300. Proceded to shower - very nice condo - After showering I enter the bedroom to find Victoria & Natasha (new girl) - both descriptions are on the website - pretty acuate descriptions. The girls remove their lingerie and started to play with each others breast while I got cofortable on the bed - receive oral to stipulate from Victoria while eating Natasha pussy - progressed to slipping on a condom and FS with Natasha until eating Victoria's pussy to completion. They went into the bathroom to clean-up and then came back to clean me up - then it all started again - the second time was a little oral to get re-stimulated by Natasha then played with their nice enchanced tits and their clits until completion.
Overall it was a good experience but a little pricey.
Victoria 8/8/8
Natasha 8//8/8

eagle525
03-12-03, 15:52
Cuddhot,

Please tell me more about Pent House - where? $$? etc...

Thank you,

eagle525

cuddhot
03-20-03, 20:01
It is not far from the 30th Street Station, but you should call. They will tell you how to find it. They mentioned that they will be moving.

I do not want to give away their address because of Law Enforcement possible monitoring.

The prices are as stated..... below (duh) $150 for a 1/2 or $200 for a full hour. NO TIPPING _ NO EXTRAS. She was very adamant about that point. She said, "if someone tells you oral or a certain position is extra, they're lying – ask for a different girl". That included head and as many positions as I could work myself into. I don't go down on working girls but she said that was also included.

ANAL WAS EXTRA, she said $100 but settled for $50

ThePerson
03-24-03, 00:56
Hey cuddhot, can you please specify what place you are speaking of and how i can try to find it, it sounds good. Thanks, please post here or email me at youtellmewhynot@hotmail.com. thanks

PS For anyguy thinking of the place at around 19th and market its a rip off. Theyll give you a quick hj for around $120 and no extras even with tipping. Just beware, a hj shouldnt cost that much.

haberdash
03-24-03, 22:50
The prices are as stated..... below (duh) $150 for a 1/2 or $200 for a full hour. NO TIPPING _ NO EXTRAS. She was very adamant about that point. She said, "if someone tells you oral or a certain position is extra, they're lying – ask for a different girl". That included head and as many positions as I could work myself into. I don't go down on working girls but she said that was also included.

I called there today and was told that the price was $200 for half an hour, $300 for the full hour.

eagle525
03-25-03, 00:04
What is the number for PENT HOUSE?

Thank you!

ThePerson
03-31-03, 02:56
The PA posting area really sucks. Ive read the whole thing and have no idea where o go. I went to the Ny posting (originally being from NYC) just out of curiosty. They post daily with much info unlike this board. Whats going on here. This is truley a great site but the participants of this board arent helpful at all. Im paying $250 for handjobs will I hear about a guy having a threesome for $300.00. Come on guys help a fellow monger out.

PS What does BBBJ mean, I know part of it means BJ but what about the rest. Thanks

dl3
03-31-03, 17:05
Person, I was reading your post and I agree with you somewhat! I feel like we are missing alot in this area! As I read the posts from other boards and from other areas I have to admitt that I am kind of jealous at some of the stuff that they have. I read about all of the fast houses, guys getting FS for 80, ANTIDOTE, FSTOP, 1F. Do we have things like this in this area? I know that they are there! What's up?

ClitLicker
04-01-03, 12:07
Does anyone know what happened to Baby from Tattle Tails South? Where she is working now or how to contact her?

ThePerson
04-02-03, 01:04
I dont mean to flame anyone but felt it needed to be said. I dont know of any places except for a $120 handjob in center city. Just no one is sharing any info here like in other forums. i always enjoy reading stories of a fellow board member getting the time of his life for $100 or even $200, $300 but feel very left out. im looking but need direction. Good luck to you and all. Thanks

York
04-02-03, 11:57
To THEPERSON

I will help you. Go to anyone of these 4 places.
When you enter they will ask if you have been there
before; SAY YES, AROUND CHRISTMAS TIME.

Always ask for a lineup, they try to push the least
popular girl first; at Blue Fox do not choose Bebe or
Vebe (not sure of first letter).

At 1812 Ludlow, ask to use the 3rd floor, those rooms
have beds, 2nd floor is floor.

Its $50 for house and give the girl $100 for service without
question. You will get CBJ and F/S and multiple positions.

If you want more info, give me your email address; we talk.

There will be 2 black guys trying to show you were to
go (trolls); they try to lead you up to the Amps and get
a tip from the Amp or you; they are harmless, tell them
you know where you are going; don't talk to them;
say GOODBYE and have a NICE DAY; NOW GOOD BYE!

Desert Rose Relaxation (215) 627-7360
319 N 11th St, Philadelphia, PA 19107

Shogun Health Spa (215) 557-9176
118 S 16th St, Philadelphia, PA 19102
again second floor, girls were older last time I was there

Blue Fox
1112 Samson St, 2nd flr, it's entrance is at the rear of
the parking lot, you go up 1 floor of steps

1812 Ludlow, alley 18th and Market, behind the
Crowne Plaza Hotel, remember beds on 3rd floor

Tell me how it went, always ask to see all the girls,
always say you were there before; go mid-afternoon or
at 5:30 - 6:30 PM on weekdays; do not go Friday or
Saturday night, too many guys, fast service, girls worn
out; the BEST time is Sunday between 2 and 4 PM.

Tell me how it goes; give me email address for more info.

ThePerson
04-03-03, 01:23
Thanks york I appreciate your help. Ill try to hit one of them when I get some time this week or the next. i really appreciate it though. thanks and Ill post the results.

I forgot to ask, is there a reason why I should ask for bebe/vebe. And are the rest of the places AMP or something else. i dont wanna sound ungrateful but can you give a few ratings on these places and what type of women are available. Thanks very much and I know me and many more will appreciate this info. Take care.

York
04-03-03, 11:20
To ThePerson

I wrote DO NOT select Bebe/Vebe; she gives really bad
service; she is young and looked hot but was incredibly
lazy and complaining; never encountered that before.

If you post your email I will tell you who to pick; don't
want all of Philly hitting on my favorite.

ThePerson
04-04-03, 01:27
Thanks your..................I really appreciate it!!

And Please do. my email is

youtellmewhynot@hotmail.com

Thanks again

PervAlbert
04-04-03, 11:43
Anybody else experience the overwhelming odor in the hallway entrance to Blue Fox recently? Tues nite was the foulest, noxious mixture of sewer gas, rotting corpses and 3 day old high summer dumpsters that was practically incapacitating. The culprit appeared to be a tall container right outside the interior entrance with about a foot of liquid and unknown floating objects in it. My 'what's that f****g smell gesture and comment once inside was not understood or acknowledged. Who's running this place? Is this a kimchi cover-up or a homemade SARS antidote ( I hear they are boiling amonia outside their doors all over HK) It's 3 days later and I can still smell it. Odor was still faintly detectable inside the premises. Anyway was given line-up of 5-none grabbed or even introduced themselves, but miracle of miracles I finally accidentally chose a winner-only 2 months out of K land and passsing through she rocked my world (even better, vice versa). Must remain nameless but suffice it to say she had the only smile and the prettiest haircut in the joint. Used to be one of my favorite stops, but this entrance experience was inexusable and extreme-place is definitely little frayed around the edges-maybe too much traffic.

ExtremeSex
04-04-03, 15:41
I have to agree with York about Bebe, skip her, she wasn't bad, just not into it at all, like she hated being there.

If you do go to Blue Fox, which IMHO is the best place at the moment, ask for Coco. If you like the prostar look, she's it, other wise ask for Toi, or ..damn I can't remember her name, she was short very cute, and spunky looking, you'll know what I mean if you ask for a line-up :)

If you go to shogun, ask for Paula. Not the hottest looking there but her service is acut above the rest. Ask her to join you in the shower ;)

I really wish there was a fast house around, there used to be a place called Kurts, that was perfect. But alas, I've not found anything to replace it.

Good luck, and keep us posted on your adventures.

Tall3504
04-05-03, 13:55
Anyone been to the Smiley face spa on 309 in Quakertown? Been looking for some info. There's also a Gold spa further up the road. New to the hobby and just curious if it's worth a try.

ExtremeSex
04-07-03, 13:58
Originally posted by Tall3504
Anyone been to the Smiley face spa on 309 in Quakertown? Been looking for some info. There's also a Gold spa further up the road. New to the hobby and just curious if it's worth a try. Tall3504, if you can make it into philly, you will have a much better expereince, even the willowgrove spas are better than any of the 309 spas.

tarzan
04-07-03, 22:31
Does anyone know anything about Asian Spa, in Frazier/Malvern on Bus.30 W. ??

Willing To Pay
04-10-03, 21:46
Anyone been to the Smiley face spa on 309 in Quakertown? Been looking for some info. There's also a Gold spa further up the road. New to the hobby and just curious if it's worth a try. Been at both.....gold is a joke, you get f/s service but the ladies are old. Smiley is over priced, one ok looking ladies about a 6 but would agree with Extreme. Another good location is in Ambler or the local private services in the Warington area (some really good looking ladies for 160 f/s)and spas in Horsham. There are some local ladies that travel to and or in the Lansdale area.

Philphila
04-11-03, 12:47
Angie Does Anal

Angie of Bonanza Spa, 202 south Quince (just of Walnut St at 11th & Walnut) will let you do anal.

Angie has 36C breasts, is medium built, long black hair, a small tatoo on her butt, and likes to talk dirty and push you to **** her hard and harder. She will say no to anal
but if you try, she likes it and gets really hot and carried away; Angie is a SW type, her English is good (raised in America?), she is tough, not for a timid guy, when she gets her legs way up and you are doing her the regular way (and she really lubes herself up with KY), you can
pull out and push into her bung. She will go crazy and just keep doing it faster. She is not GFE, but if you like Greek and a tough and not bad looking woman of late 20's, she is your gal. Get ready for a lot of energy and bad language.

Tall3504
04-11-03, 12:51
How much was it for FS at Smiley? First-timer here--how exactly did you go about asking for FS? What $$ was the tip? Are they open 24 hr? I live about a mile away and wanna try something local before venturing to the big bad city. Any words of advice on getting what I want there without coming right out and asking?Just a little nervous and I don't want to get ripped off--

King George
04-11-03, 15:15
I got unverified reports that this place close to Market St behind the 24hr restaurant is shut down again. Is that so, anyone know? With this and the hill gone, what's left, borderline decent.

ExtremeSex
04-11-03, 15:31
Willng To Pay, do you have any info on the private services in Warrington?

The spas in Horsham used to be really good, then they started going downhill service wise. I haven't been back to one in about a year, so I'm not sure what they are like now.

Willing To Pay
04-13-03, 14:47
How much was it for FS at Smiley? First-timer here--how exactly did you go about asking for FS? What $$ was the tip? Are they open 24 hr? I live about a mile away and wanna try something local before venturing to the big bad city. Any words of advice on getting what I want there without coming right out and asking?Just a little nervous and I don't want to get ripped off-- Tall, it was 60 at the door and I offered 100 for f/s after we got started. The tall thin one with black hair said that if that was all I had she would take it this time. All other spas are only 100 for f/s with no tip so there was no way that she was any better then anywhere else. When asked if you were ever there before just say no but that you were at the ones in Hatfield a couple of years back. They will know what your looking for. During the shower let her know that it feels good when she washes your knob. Touch her beasts or let her know how sexy she is and touch your knob, she'll get the messege. During the back massage when she gets close to your knob encourage her by lifting you body to touch it, let her know it feels good. They might have you sign a paper about not looking for sex, just sign John Smith or something. Thats just to look good for the cops or if they get busted. Believe me, once you get in there, they will look for the opportunity to ask you. Only go in with what you are willing to pay, remember they are doing things in there that they do want to draw attention to. I have already asked for money back when I wasn't happy in the Hatfield Spa and they gave it back, just business. Good luck and let us know how you made out.

Willing To Pay
04-13-03, 15:04
Originally posted by extremesex
Willng To Pay, do you have any info on the private services in Warrington?

The spas in Horsham used to be really good, then they started going downhill service wise. I haven't been back to one in about a year, so I'm not sure what they are like now. Extreme, Services by Jessica, 267-241-4248. She has several ladies, tell her what you are looking for. One black lady really classy and tight. Rooms are around 611 and 463. 60 door 100 f/s which includes some head first. For the price, they have very good service.

For others in the area check out "The Trend, Midweek" issue in the back. The paper is out of West Norriton, for more info call 610-630-8401.

Willing To Pay
04-13-03, 15:12
Tall
If you are looking for a local lady, there is one in Hatfield, nice tits but not alot of energy. 65 for a massage/hj and for 40 more f/s. Her appartment is right on Cowpath Rd. Bring you own rain coat, she does not supply. Check out the paper that I mentioned in my reply to extreme. It's the 412 phone number

Jack Dredz
04-13-03, 23:10
Sorry to be a bit off topic, but i wanted to share a tidbit about NOB. I know a few guys mentioned white meat at NOB and the one i see fairly regularly is whitechocolate - let it be known that she will do bbbj right in the ld chair (presuming it's good timing, when big-flashlight-dummy isn't in the area) and she'll reverse cowgirl ride u in the chair (even when u've snuck out ur little jimmy and put it in the way) ;-) she never asks questions and i've found that if she "notices" she has u in her, her dance won't stop after the first record.

Second, I've been doing NOB for a while now and one thing for protocol, if you play it right, just ball up 5-7 ones in your hand and shove them in your girls hand as your on your way to the chairs and she'll pop it in her bag and neva count it. Trust me, if you ask them the price before starting, they'll say $10, if u ask after they're done, they'll say $20/song. Just give her the balled up ones with a smile and rub her ass cheek like ur really into her ON YOUR WAY TO THE CHAIRS and ur in the house. The risk: You may hit a mercenary chic who stands up and counts it in front of everyone and tells you that your short.

Last: There's 2 girls to report on in here - I don't kno names, but a very sexy black woman with a nice big (but very toned) bottom, and light color eyes and long slightly curly hair (looks trinidadian) is a pleasure to look at, but she WILL count the money and she'll slam you hard while the song is on, and run the second it's off. Terrible personal skillz.

The other is light skin (could be half latin) with long curly light brown hair and sexy full body (not fat by any means). She'll ride you for 10 records at a time, sometimes and I distinctly remember layin a 30 spot on her. she almost wouldn't get off me. I almost needed to change my slacks. ;-)

I'll stop there. I hope this helps.

ExtremeSex
04-14-03, 15:56
jackdrez, great info, thanks!

What have you found to be the best time to go?

WillingToPay, thank you very much for the info. Any local areas I can pick up a copy of that papter?

pez
04-14-03, 17:08
Does anybody think I'm paying too much? One Big Benjamin for all-nude, roaming hands, bump and grind with HR onto her face. available at a local peep show house.

Norton
04-15-03, 11:28
Originally posted by tarzan
Does anyone know anything about Asian Spa, in Frazier/Malvern on Bus.30 W. ?? The girls are OK looking, but had the worst HJ I've ever had.

Jack Dredz
04-15-03, 19:08
extreme:

At NOB I love friday's for some reason, women seem more apt to kick-start the weekend with extra bit of spunk. By Saturday night, they've had so many fingers (and the occasional dyck) in 'em that they're probably pretty turned off by everyone by then. At least that's my best guess. I'm not sure at all about the weekdays.

It's best to buy that powder soap that auto mechanics use, after you leave, so when you rub your woman/wife's face with your hands after leaving NOB, it won't smell like dutch apple douche! hahaha. Have a blast dude!

all else:

I did see a few latina sw's the other day (Sunday night) around 5th and Rising Sun (if you're not scared to try that part of town).
A female co-worker of mine lives in that area and she even verified that those rican chics love money and will do whateva for some of it.

Happy cunting!

Hound 60
04-16-03, 23:11
quote:

Originally posted by tarzan
Does anyone know anything about Asian Spa, in Frazier/Malvern on Bus.30 W. ??

Like Tyson said, this place is a $60 HJ (weak) only. I went there twice for the same treatment and on the third visit walked out when only the standard was offered. I will say, they give a good massage. So if you want a good massage with relief this is it.

hallowolverine
04-17-03, 10:01
Went to Moet but could not find a girl i wanted who would give head in back room. Before it closed i went to D&L social club and got a bbbj from one of the newer girls there. The back rooms have been renovated(if you can call them that. Instead of 3 little closets. There are two large rooms(I could not see in the first one). The one I was in was huge(compared to what I'm used to). There was a chair in the center and something at the back but I was not focusing on that if you know what I mean. Just passing the word out.

ExtremeSex
04-17-03, 13:28
jackdredz, thanks for the info.

I'm looking for something in the afternoons/early evening where I can get a good LD and some extras. Anyone know of anyplace?

Tall3504
04-17-03, 18:59
Originally posted by Willing To Pay
Tall
If you are looking for a local lady, there is one in Hatfield, nice tits but not alot of energy. 65 for a massage/hj and for 40 more f/s. Her appartment is right on Cowpath Rd. Bring you own rain coat, she does not supply. Check out the paper that I mentioned in my reply to extreme. It's the 412 phone number Hey Willing to Pay--any more info on the woman in Hatfield--age-looks,body etc.? Do you have her number? I was having trouble getting hold of the Trend--any ideas where I can pick that up? Thanks for the info.Any other local spots for some full service relaxation you know of,let me know--Thanks

ClitLicker
04-18-03, 12:00
quote:

Originally posted by Willing To PayTall

If you are looking for a local lady, there is one in Hatfield, nice tits but not alot of energy. 65 for a massage/hj and for 40 more f/s. Her appartment is right on Cowpath Rd. Bring you own rain coat, she does not supply. Check out the paper that I mentioned in my reply to extreme. It's the 412 phone number .

I would like some more info also. I checked the Trend I get delivered at home and couldn't find the ad.

Also, what does she do if don't bring a raincoat - does she go bbfs?

tarzan
04-21-03, 23:06
Hey guys Thanks for the info about Asian Spa on 30.
I was looking for a little more maybe f/s, but if the best they offer is a hj, then perhaps its not worth it. Then again, if they're cute its all good.

Tired_Driver
04-22-03, 03:19
Can anyone give a solid SW report for Philly city? I am in the city once in a while and do a couple of flights down the length of Kensington Ave but I never really see anything/anyone working. Is this the best street? If so what is the best time of day?

I am looking for some 18-20 yr old street chicks

Thanks in Advance

TD

MSJ44
04-22-03, 03:43
Hallow-

What day were you at D&L? I know I went and found a hot little sista some time back who gave a CBJ in the parking lot after the club had closed for the night.. It is still open isn't it? I just wasn't sure from your posted about it was closed down.

Went to Moet but could not find a girl i wanted who would give head in back room. Before it closed i went to D&L social club and got a bbbj from one of the newer girls there. The back rooms have been renovated(if you can call them that. Instead of 3 little closets. There are two large rooms(I could not see in the first one). The one I was in was huge(compared to what I'm used to). There was a chair in the center and something at the back but I was not focusing on that if you know what I mean. Just passing the word out.

singalog
04-22-03, 04:06
Originally posted by tired_driver
Can anyone give a solid SW report for Philly city? I am in the city once in a while and do a couple of flights down the length of Kensington Ave but I never really see anything/anyone working. Is this the best street? If so what is the best time of day?

I am looking for some 18-20 yr old street chicks

Thanks in Advance

TD

Street action on Kensington Avenue is way down int the past month or so. Most of the non-crackhead girls work up near Kensington and Adams (right where Kensington Ave ends and Frankford takes over). The cops have been making the rounds lately and most of them are getting locked up on a regular basis. Even the crackheads farther south between Allgheny and Lehigh have been scarce.

You can still catch a couple of them on a Friday/Saturday night between 10pm and 3am. I know one of the girls pretty well. She's clean, drug free and pretty good looking. If you interested in meeting her, leave your email address and I'll let you know how to get in touch with her.

As far as other areas, you can catch a crackhead or two once in awhile on Broad St or 15th St between Spring Garden and Allegheny.

If you're adventurous, try around 12th and Spruce. There's a mixture of TS/TV and real women out there so be careful what you pick up.

ExtremeSex
04-22-03, 10:25
singalong, I'd be interested in that info.
extremesex@hotmail.com

hallowolverine
04-22-03, 19:25
Hallow-

What day were you at D&L? I know I went and found a hot little sista some time back who gave a CBJ in the parking lot after the club had closed for the night.. It is still open isn't it? I just wasn't sure from your posted about it was closed down.

D&L is open everyday of the week(till 5am). As a matter of fact I discovered it on a Sunday because everyone else was closed. I go there because getting bj is a no-brainer (almost every one there does extras). Since i only get bj i dont bring condoms and hope that someone will be too lazy to get one. This new girl asked me if I ever got bbbj and I said yes so she did.

Tired_Driver
04-22-03, 21:32
Originally posted by singalog
You can still catch a couple of them on a Friday/Saturday night between 10pm and 3am. I know one of the girls pretty well. She's clean, drug free and pretty good looking. If you interested in meeting her, leave your email address and I'll let you know how to get in touch with her.

Singalong... email me the info to tired_driver@yahoo.com

Big Thanks...

TD

MSJ44
04-23-03, 03:36
Good-looking out. Thanks. I've only been the one time, and I've been looking for an alternative to the NOB where I can hook up at the spot instead of having to always hook-up later in the week after getting digits. How many duckets did this jawn want?

QUOTE]Originally posted by hallowolverine
D&L is open everyday of the week(till 5am). As a matter of fact I discovered it on a Sunday because everyone else was closed. I go there because getting bj is a no-brainer (almost every one there does extras). Since i only get bj i dont bring condoms and hope that someone will be too lazy to get one. This new girl asked me if I ever got bbbj and I said yes so she did. [/QUOTE]

hallowolverine
04-23-03, 11:49
Good-looking out. Thanks. I've only been the one time, and I've been looking for an alternative to the NOB where I can hook up at the spot instead of having to always hook-up later in the week after getting digits. How many duckets did this jawn want?

QUOTE]Originally posted by hallowolverine
D&L is open everyday of the week(till 5am). As a matter of fact I discovered it on a Sunday because everyone else was closed. I go there because getting bj is a no-brainer (almost every one there does extras). Since i only get bj i dont bring condoms and hope that someone will be too lazy to get one. This new girl asked me if I ever got bbbj and I said yes so she did. [/QUOTE]

It usually costs 10 (sometimes 5) to get in. The room costs 20 and the girls usually ask for 50 (one asked for 60 once and I never used her again). That's 80 bucks. I don't think that's bad at all. While I'm on the subject there is a girl at Moet who does not mind giving bbbj but will use condoms for sex. I once wanted an upgrade during a session and since she did not feel like going back out (or possibly losing the money)we just did it w/o one (as a doctor I should no better). She only works on Mondays. She gave me her number afterwards for outside action but I lost it. She charges either 50 or 60 (I cant remember). Her name is princess.

Nemo Smith
04-23-03, 12:37
What and where is D&L? Thank you.

Willing To Pay
04-23-03, 19:08
Tall & Clit,

Hatfield lady can be reached at 215-412-2096. Clit, as far as bareback, never tried but would have to say that she certainly is clean enough to try. Just remember she does get a little lazy you got to do the work.

Sinalong,

Could you also email that info, thanks

Jack Dredz
04-23-03, 23:21
willing and hallow:

Great info. Thanx! I will absolutely share my experience after I try out D&L and Miss Hatfield (if that's ok) myself.

nemo:
I'm not trying to sound like an a**hole, but if you login and go to "forum search" and type in "D&L" - it'll bring you quite a few result posts and the third or fourth one down will explain your answer. "D&L Social Club is on 52nd and Lancaster"

:-D

hallowolverine
04-24-03, 00:13
Originally posted by Nemo Smith
What and where is D&L? Thank you.

It's on the corner of lancaster and 52nd street. It looks like a bar that has been converted to a strip club. Its small but its open everyday and all the girls do extras. I went recently and saw this cute little latino with a fat ass but i could not catch up with her. It usually starts getting packed around 1 on thursdays and fridays because not a lot of people know about it.

MSJ44
04-25-03, 00:33
Hallow -

Thanks again. Gonna hit it tomorrow before the Rum Keg and NOB. I need some new talent aside from my usuals at NOB.

It usually costs 10 (sometimes 5) to get in. The room costs 20 and the girls usually ask for 50 (one asked for 60 once and I never used her again). That's 80 bucks. I don't think that's bad at all. While I'm on the subject there is a girl at Moet who does not mind giving bbbj but will use condoms for sex. I once wanted an upgrade during a session and since she did not feel like going back out (or possibly losing the money)we just did it w/o one (as a doctor I should no better). She only works on Mondays. She gave me her number afterwards for outside action but I lost it. She charges either 50 or 60 (I cant remember). Her name is princess. [/i][/QUOTE]

Tired_Driver
04-25-03, 02:32
I am rolling into town this weekend (downtown hotel). I cannot decide between some different activities and I'm looking for suggestions:

1. Downtown AMP scene. Most are fun and its pretty straight forward.

2. Taking a chance on Kennsington Ave.

3. Getting room service

4. Some of the clubs mentioned like D&L or NOB.

You always know whats up with an AMP, especially as a veteran. I hate 'room service' 'cause you never know what you're going to get and I hate paying $$$ that goes to a service. Hitting a club can be a thrill but its usually wham-bam and there's no room to really get your freak on.

Does anyone here have any direct contact info on an independent chickie they would recommend (white, late teens/early 20s).

I'm going to be in a nice hotel, it would be a shame to waste it on sleeping...

Any advice is appreciated. Email any contact info to tired_driver@yahoo.com

Big Thanks!

TD

singalog
04-25-03, 08:28
Tall & Clit,

Sinalong,

Could you also email that info, thanks

k... just leave your email....

ClitLicker
04-25-03, 11:11
I copied this from another board and am posting it here because I think it's vital to everyone.

URGENT Sexwork Poll
This poll may not be up for long

Whether or not you are a fan of Fox commentator Bill O’Reilly, I encourage you to
log onto http://www.billoreilly.com and answer the current poll question: “Does
the US Government have the right to criminalize sexual activity between consenting adults?” This appears on the lower-right part of the page.

Most of O'Reilly's audience is very conservative as he is. He is totally against the idea of sexwork as degrading but he has said people should have the right to what they please in private.

With that bias to the poll of mostly conservative listeners, with 16,000 having taken the poll I am thrilled to see 68% is saying "NO", (the US government does NOT have the right to criminalize sexual activity between consenting adults.

I bet religious right groups or sending notes to folks to vote Yes.

I encourage sex positive folks to make your vote count and vote No.

I suspect the vote will be reported on "The Factor" which has by far the highest audiance of similar talk news shows in the U.S., and it may be a prelude to a show on the pros and cons for the laws against sexwork.

Dave in Phoenix

daty guy
04-25-03, 17:25
What are the hours of the D & L Social club? Isn't it next to the Rum Keg?

I'm looking for a place where the action starts much earlier, like around 7:00 PM or so. Any ideas.

FYI I've been using 2 different AMPs. One is the Magic Spa on Old York rd. Girls range from 5-7. They usually have 3-4 girls working. FS is $150.00 unless you have the $10 off coupon from the City paper. After 5 visits there is no house charge for the 6th.

Much better quality at the Blue Fox.

The 3 dancers at Penns Port were great looking but there doesn't appear to be any extras or private dances. If I missed something there, pleeeeeease let me know

King George
04-25-03, 18:02
Jack, where is this search? I've looked all over and I can't see such an option ( I must be blind or something... :-)

paulhuynh
04-26-03, 03:05
is the hatfiled LADY asain? white? Latino? or black?

PLEASE keep me post it

I'm looking for a private white girls provide.

MP with white girls are fine too

PLEASE email all info to paulhuynh@netzero.net

JR Long
04-26-03, 10:36
Singalog,

Can you please e-mail that info also?

Thanks

jrl08053@yahoo.com

BTW anyone with info on the South Jersey street scene let me know....alot of LE now so most of the girls have disappeared

daty guy
04-26-03, 11:34
King George: For the Forum Search, look to the left of this posting under the heading "THE FORUM" The 4th item down is "Forum Search."

Good luck

Never Again
04-26-03, 23:50
Tall & Clit,

Hatfield lady can be reached at 215-412-2096. Clit, as far as bareback, never tried but would have to say that she certainly is clean enough to try. Just remember she does get a little lazy you got to do the work.

Willing, can we get some info about her? Is she Twiggy (my preference) or Rosie, stats? what do you mean by lazy? Strictly 1 shot or time or what? Please give us more.

ThePerson
04-27-03, 03:47
I just was curious. What does BBBJ and NOP mean. Thanks

Carbon
04-27-03, 09:25
Could anyone tell me why ladies in MP don't allow to undress themselves?

The girl came in, took her clothes off, spread her legs allowing to fuck her once. It was really boring since she did no effort to make it a bit more interesting. The price was 150.

paulhuynh
04-27-03, 18:25
is the hatfield LADY asain? white? Latino? or black?

PLEASE keep me post it

I'm looking for a private white girls provide.

MP with white girls are fine too

PLEASE email all info to paulhuynh@netzero.net

Hound 60
04-27-03, 20:44
Say does anyone know what is up with the MP across from McD's in Norristown? For the last three months the door is locked when I get there. Phone is sporadic also.

daty guy
04-28-03, 15:54
To "The Person" I think you mean "NOB." If so, it's a club on Broad Street - Nights on Broadway.

BBBJ is like a riding a horse without a saddle - you know "bare back."

Hope this helps

Willing To Pay
04-28-03, 20:23
The Hatfield lady is white about 30 or so, about average, not thin but not heavy with a nice set of hooters. She doesn't like to look at you when shes giving a hj and does not really do you, you have to do her (thats what I meant by lazy). It kind of in and out with her, seems to be somewhat of an airhead. Maybe it's me but I like an lady that really works for my approval and makes me want to cum back again. She seems to always want it doggie which is fine with me but again I think it's because she doesn't like to look at you whaen it's sexual. Make sure her kid is not a home, let her know you want f/s right as you get there or you may only get a hj. Shes good in a pinch, close by and clean.

Never Again,
If you find that twiggy let me know. I like them tight and thin.
Singalog,
Send info to willingtopay2002@yahoo.com

Jack Dredz
04-29-03, 19:06
Does anyone know of a *house* around Philly? I know there must be plenty, but I don't know of one. *house* being like in nyc when you pay the fee and they give you a towel, etc. Whateva goes on, goes on. I know in NYC they usually run about $115 in the door ($85 if you bring a woman with you) and it's every man for themselves (mostly older women with hubbys, etc., but your allowed to join in).

If not, how about a gloryhole (women, not damn men!!)?

Thanx in advance!

ThePerson
04-29-03, 23:36
Thanks daty, its all clear now.

ThePerson
04-30-03, 00:46
Ive read the entire board and had a few questions about D & L. Im assuming its a titty bar and when you take a girl for a "ld" you pursue other options. Am I correct on that part. If I am dont the dudes who usually stand by ld rooms do something. Also if your going in for a bj do you have to get off after a song or is it some other time limit for bj and/or fs.

Second some people are indicating that it may be closed. is that true.

Third, Im kindof new to Philadelphia and havent traveled to the northern part of the city as there isnt anything there for me to go (except for DL now). Is it an ok area for me, considering im a white dude. Im just worried that if I walk in DL or that neighborhood that ill be fucked up within seconds for being white.

Fourth how many ladies on average do you think usually work at DL on Sun-Wed and Thurs-Sat. Are there any white spanish women there also?

Sorry for asking so much, just very interested. Im not interested in FS just an occasional BBBJ to let out some steam. if you guys know of a place like that, please let me know. My email is youtellmewhynot@hotmail.com.

Thanks very much to everyone on this board. i just hope I can repay you guys in the future. THANKS AGAIN!!!

hallowolverine
04-30-03, 03:33
Originally posted by ThePerson
Ive read the entire board and had a few questions about D & L. Im assuming its a titty bar and when you take a girl for a "ld" you pursue other options. Am I correct on that part. If I am dont the dudes who usually stand by ld rooms do something. Also if your going in for a bj do you have to get off after a song or is it some other time limit for bj and/or fs.

Second some people are indicating that it may be closed. is that true.

Third, Im kindof new to Philadelphia and havent traveled to the northern part of the city as there isnt anything there for me to go (except for DL now). Is it an ok area for me, considering im a white dude. Im just worried that if I walk in DL or that neighborhood that ill be fucked up within seconds for being white.

Fourth how many ladies on average do you think usually work at DL on Sun-Wed and Thurs-Sat. Are there any white spanish women there also?

Sorry for asking so much, just very interested. Im not interested in FS just an occasional BBBJ to let out some steam. if you guys know of a place like that, please let me know. My email is youtellmewhynot@hotmail.com.

Thanks very much to everyone on this board. i just hope I can repay you guys in the future. THANKS AGAIN!!!

First off D&L is open everyday of the week till 5am(I think they open at 9). I just recently went on thursday and if they are closing then they are not telling anyone. I only go Sunday through thursday (wife) As far as "ore than a dance" just pull someone over and ask. Every once in a while I get asked if I'm a cop. The girl will only say yes or no. I go a lot and only once ever did a girl there say she did not do extras. Like you I only get bj b/c I dont want to spend 100. The room is 20 and service is 40-60. In the back of the bar is a door. you pay the dj before you enter. Inside that door is a room with 2 smaller rooms. They now have big comfy chairs inside. As a white guy you will be ok. I see white guys all the time and the area near the club is not that bad b/c everyone is going to that spot. As for bbbj if you look down I specifically mention someone who does that. The last time I went to D&l I got a girl to do bbbj and then she caught my load in her mouth(to avoid mess I guess) and spit it out after I was finished. I went back but she was not there. The girls change so frequently and you dont know their schedule so bbbj is not easy to find. On Mondays go to Moet(on broad on the left just north of Temple University Hospital across from Checkers) and look for Princess. If you tell her you want bj she will not need a condom. I only go to Moet on Mondays.

Vinnie Vegas
04-30-03, 14:50
Anyone remember "Action" or "Scene" magazine? I use to buy them for NYC and Philly., but that was at least 4 years ago. I looked for them recently and didnt see them.....are they out of publication now? If so, what other magazine is similar? It was great for incalls, maybe too great.

Any help?

Also, what is the most popular spot for s/w's in Philly.? I am fram Lehigh Valley and like to go to Philly but cant find them.

Any help here?

Thanks!

daty guy
04-30-03, 18:52
Hallowolverine,

Thanks for the info about D & L and the Moet. I wish there was someplace that opened a little earlier.

I went to the Blue Fox the other night and saw Coco. She's quite acommadating. Very nice table shower, a little bbbj, no rimming and an energetic finish.

She is very attractive but I prefer smaller women. She's about 5'8" and weighs around 125-130 (just a guess) She has fake breasts and small nipples. I like real breasts and larger responsive nipples.

After our unrushed session she cleaned my glasses, offered me a coke, help me on with my shows and shirt. Very very nice girl and pretty too.

She offered a very enjoyable session.

Dr Torpedo
04-30-03, 23:17
DL opens at 1 AM. Don't go early because the neighborhood is really bad. You don't wanna be waiting outside.

ThePerson
04-30-03, 23:36
AWESOME guys. Thanks so much hallo. thanks to you also Dr. I cant wait to get a chance to go now.

hallo, what type of woman is Princess. Ill try to drive by tomorrow to get an idea of the area, itll be my first time there. thanks again.

ThePerson
05-01-03, 01:00
Hi singalog I remember back in a post you made around a few months ago, you mention a nice SW that you hook upp with. Do you still hang with her and if so would you mind providing the digits. Thanks man!!!

My email address is youtellmewhynot@aol.com

Carbon
05-01-03, 16:30
No one answered my question so far.
Could anyone tell me why ladies in MP never allow to undress themselves?

The girl comes in, takes her clothes off, spreads her legs allowing to fuck her once. It is really boring since she does no effort to make it a bit more interesting. The price was 150.

singalog
05-02-03, 02:55
Originally posted by ThePerson
Hi singalog I remember back in a post you made around a few months ago, you mention a nice SW that you hook upp with. Do you still hang with her and if so would you mind providing the digits. Thanks man!!!

My email address is youtellmewhynot@aol.com

Yeah, she's still around and we still hang out, but LE has made it tough for her to work so she hasn't been working the streets as much. Most of good girls aren't out anymore. Anyway, I'll send you info via email.

singalog
05-02-03, 03:01
Originally posted by jackdredz
extreme:

I did see a few latina sw's the other day (Sunday night) around 5th and Rising Sun (if you're not scared to try that part of town).
A female co-worker of mine lives in that area and she even verified that those rican chics love money and will do whateva for some of it.

I've been cruising this area for the past week or so and haven't seen anybody. Anyone have better info on where to find latin girls?

Dr Torpedo
05-02-03, 12:27
Hey, Hallow, go to www.tuscl.com and search for Rum Keg. I wrote a pretty long and detailed review. Right off the top, I can't think of the address, but tuscl will lead you there.