PDA

View Full Version : Cinderella's

Pages : [1] 2

Poon Doggy
05-17-05, 17:51
Fat Guy,

I saw Theresa there as recently as two weeks ago. She said that the lady that runs the other place fired her but didn't know why. Rico's was closed on Saturday at like 4 also, they might be closed again for awhile!

PWhipped
08-09-05, 08:30
Teresa and Selina , days, early evening say to come by, they are hott and want to make some guys happy. Completly happy(grin) No wet dream there, real dreams, PW

PWhipped
08-09-05, 08:33
Wow, even better, if that can be. Also new girl. Really nice looking, trim and fit. Damn, forgot her name, also Ann is still there, pretty , thin, and trim. About 4-5 there in the evennings. It is by far the best place in Jax.

Wet dreams to all and to all a good bye for now. See ya in about 6 weeks. Woo Weee, can't wait. PW

PokeHerFaceJon
08-09-05, 10:34
Hey PW,
Where's this place at. i might have to make a special trip to J-Ville.

JL

PWhipped
08-10-05, 11:21
NW Jacksonville, off I 10, MCDuff south , cross RR tracks, white bld on left. OK, now you owe me a dance with Ann(grin) But all is a dream, wet one, PW

PWhipped
08-10-05, 11:28
Closed for good, big fine and bail as Trish offered a girl to LE for sex. Bad move on her part. Building is now for rent / sale.

We all know no sex is allowed or offered or given at all the other places, right? Just a cold beer and some erotic dances and good conversations.

Cinders is clean, girls are clean and dance very well, no cover, just tips for the dances. Treat them well and with respect, they are there for your pleasure and their livelyhood.

And wet dreams to all, PW

PWhipped
08-15-05, 23:49
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok OK, I will come back and get the new girl and break her into the proper habits(LOL) I did not try her when I was there, talked to her, and she did look good. I would have but just nutted 10 mins before. (grin). Good to see the report, but really, when I come back, IF she is there, I will get an update, and will have her if it is possib le, I am so well known there that they do not play games and sucker me. My good fortune, it came with many-many trips to all the establishments for years. The girls, ladies, women, whatever move around and have known me a long time and know I am not in for any BS. They respect me and I respect them and have always been strait with them and helpeed when they needed help too.

Eh, nuff rambleings, I will be back and report later, hey Raye, you been there latley? Jax, they know you now, do a report! Discrete always.

Wet Dreams untill later, PW

John Wayne
08-17-05, 00:40
Great timing. I will be back in jax next week and was wondering what happened to Theresa. Nice gal and very talented. Might have to check out my beaches massage parlor while i am there also. Have fun guys.

Diver

Jax Monger
08-29-05, 05:21
Rico's is still open I stopped in last week because I thought it was closed also and they are still very much open. I got a great dance from Tammy that will make me go back again and again.

Jax Monger

PWhipped
08-29-05, 17:26
Will be there in a couple weeks. Long live Rico's, Cinders and all the others.

Wet Dreams, PW

PWhipped
10-18-05, 00:54
Teresa is back at Cinders and says for you guys to cum and see her and Salina. They are day shift and the pretty Ahan is night.

PWhipped
10-20-05, 07:50
Jada is back at Cinders, talent at both places are stellar now. Cinders all the regulars including Ann, Selina, and now Teresa and Jada, both who are on day shift. Teresa says she is lonely at night and wants to go out on dates if you want. I took Jada downtown after work to the Landing. Nice slim lady, been absent for 4-5 months.

The Fat Guy
10-28-05, 17:31
Went yesterday and was greeted warmly by Theresa after not seeing her since July. She told me to get on the boards and tell you guys to come see her.
Got there right before it was time for her to go home, but she wanted a dance before she got dressed. Well, being the gentleman I am I said ok. Couldn't get too comfortable with people coming in and going out of the bar, but had a very good time with what time we had. Going to go back very soon and see how it is when there are less interruptions. I wish she'd work a night shift or two so I could get there before she is about to go home. But I guess I'll deal with only getting about a half hour to catch up with her when I can. Nothing else to report, too tired from the drive back and forth 120 miles a day to get out there and check out the street action much. Maybe next weekend.

Stewie Griffin
10-28-05, 18:17
I will admit that Selina may be my new favorite.

She just really seems to enjoy what she does and it shows. Another thing I like about her is that she is not always pushing extras.

wjm52
11-20-05, 11:14
Hey took y'all advice and went to Cinderlla's the other week. I had a good time. The day shift girls of Teresa and Selena were great. Damm shame that I waited so long to get to the place as I been in jacksonville other times. PWhipped, Teresa told me to tell you hi and thanks for sending me to her.

MIke

JHS 42
11-21-05, 20:03
So did this new law have no real effect at all, or is it not active yet?

Doesn't sound like it's cutting into much of the strip club action in Jacksonville. Not that what was going on in these places was legal in the first place.

PWhipped
11-28-05, 16:57
Teresa, Selena, and the others are doing double shifts today, so tonight there shoud be a lot of them there. Time for funzies.

Wet Dreams, PW

wavrider
11-29-05, 12:17
Definately A good time for all. Monday night football wasn't bad either.

Nothing like watching a good game and having a wet dream at the same time!

I think PW converted me from AMP mongering to clubs, many thanks PW.

M Fever
11-29-05, 21:00
Hope I do not miss out on the fun...I will be in Jax tomorrow night Wednesday night! Have not been by Cinders in a long long time so help clue me into the going rates and best girl.
see ya!

WantSum12
12-02-05, 06:54
I haven't been there in a while but lots of new talent there last night, didn't get a chance to talk to all but the few I did talk to were real friendly.

PWhipped
12-02-05, 12:18
I enjoyed the meeting guys, it was fun, it was my pleasure to meet Old School, MFever and reaquaited with my friend "Mr. No Fu****g Name" member # ?????(grin), get a name LOL. Bad no name, GRIN,

Oh btw guys, my little honey did call, her mother was ill and she left without taking her phone, but called after I left you guys. What a doll, she is on my ATF need to see every day, and I know you guys that met her were impressed. Will see her again on Sunday. And will fly down in a week to see her again, no, not in love, but in LUST, and she also.

My next extended trip to Jax, lets do the GB with Khia, she was willing the other night, or with the blonde, OK?

Always ask, the worst than can happen in a slap, or a "NO" but man the many "OK"s is worth it for all the Pu**** you can get. You never know until you ask, and my dad told me,also, that "even a blind hog will find a acorn every once in a while", that I did with my new friend.

Wet dreams abound if you ask (grin) PW

Stewie Griffin
12-02-05, 14:45
I enjoyed the meeting guys, it was fun, it was my pleasure to meet Old School, MFever and reaquaited with my friend "Mr. No Fu****g Name" member # ?????(grin), get a name LOL. Bad no name, GRIN,

After years of making you crazy, I got a name!!!! =)

PWhipped
12-03-05, 09:43
Hip Hip Hooray, you saved the day! Steeler Fan, you da man! Now go out there and find something(GRIN)

Wet dreams, PW

After years of making you crazy, I got a name!!!! =)

wavrider
12-05-05, 08:47
Damn, I missed yet another gathering at Cinder's? Well next time around I will be there for sure, all be safe and enjoy. WAV.

WantSum12
12-09-05, 17:04
What a nice place Cinders is, the day crew rocks, Theresa, Shante, and all the rest really make you feel welcome there, way to go girls.

Dirty Dog
12-31-05, 11:37
I finaly got enough spare time while I was in Jax to stop in and meet some of the girls. Had a great time with Selena.

PWhipped
01-02-06, 17:39
She says to cum visit, they are lonely, and horney(grin) She says no changes at Cinderella's as far as the ladies and service goes. No hassle from LE either. Things are as usual but no one is visiting them. I will be there Next week, so you guys keep them occupied untill I get there. When I get there, I will take care of all of them(grin) or shall I say, they will take care of me, soooo, you better go now or they will throw rocks at you guys when I arrive(LOL). She also called last week saying things were slow, so it may be a good timing for you guys to go.

Wet Dreams, PW

Mr Pockets
01-04-06, 11:32
Fortunately for all, the stripper registration act has been put on hold for a while. In the meantime, let the good times roll! Let's give the clubs the business before the city starts on them again.

This is still a great place to stop off for a beer and spend some quality time with a nice lady, and Lynn was great company for me.

Thanks all!

PWhipped
01-11-06, 18:49
Day usuallly: Sherrie, Teresa, Selena, Shantae(WOW) and sometimes Jada. also at times, Ann and others.

Night Selina, Ann, ?damn forgot?, sometimes, Teresa and Jada and who knows who may show up(grin)

Best place in the city.

Wet dreams to all and to all a good night, PW

Stewie Griffin
01-11-06, 20:37
Damnit i need to find your number.... Put up the bat signal so i can find you...

PWhipped
01-12-06, 10:09
Both dead last night, Cinders only had Evonne and (name fell out-too much pu***) the body builder girl. No one else for the group, so went to Ricos, only one, Anna, nice face, little heavy, hmmm, too heavy(grin) T was very pleasant , much better mood. We were looking for the others. So off to Cocktails, good girls there.

Steeler, OPPPS, I mean "no Name" (GRIN), hope you enjoy the MILF I found for you. And don't wear Lisa out. LOL

See ya on the back side, Wet Dreams, PW

Nazety2003
01-13-06, 16:09
New guy in town looking for any action St. Augustine is dry!

PWhipped
01-18-06, 21:05
Damn she is hott, can't wait to get back there. She said She and Teresa miss you guys, AND ME (Grin) Keep them happy untill I get back.

Wet Dreams, PW

Johnny Drama
01-19-06, 23:36
Today made a fast hit to the stroll over on the Westside, but also had to try Cinders one more time. I got a great dance from Chantae. Nothing to dirty to list on the board, but she gives a great dance. Cinders had two others, but they were not much to look at. Besides her nice ass, she is a great, friendly girl.

On to the Westside stroll, ugh! That part of town is scary. I have yet to see anything rated above a 4, tops! Tell me if I am not hitting the right spot or what? I had the looks coming my way but passed, for I didn’t see anything worth picking up.

I saw SOS(empty) and Cocktails (25 deep in the parking lot), but didn’t stop by. Does anyone have info on these? Need some variety!

For all those who hit Cinders, lay off the Miller Lite. That’s my beer.

Safe hunting to all.

Mynuk

Johnny Drama
01-26-06, 23:58
Hit Cinders up Wednesday and Thursday for the double header. Nice overall dancers that take great care of their customers. They are not out for your money; at least I don’t think so. Selena (the mean one) is even coming around. I totally dig her, cool chick. They hired new talent as well!

Chantae was perfect on Wednesday and Teresa topped it off on Thursday. Great dances.

I also checked out Rico’s. Trish, which I think is the owner, saved my ass. In the rear entrance is the biggest pit bull I have ever seen. She looked down though! Not much business from what she explained. I am going to hit there some more to check it out.

SOS and Cocktails are my next adventure, so if anyone has good advice or news PM me.

Will post later.

Thanks PW for the lead, ask Selena about AFFILATED, you will find out if he is legit or LEO.

Safe hunting to all.

M Fever
01-30-06, 12:13
I am going to hit Cinders on tuesday night. If any of you are around stop by for a beer.
Go Steelers!

Genre
01-30-06, 12:30
I stopped by Cinders twice on a recent trip. The first time, was near closing, so nothing was going on, but Pappa Joe, the bartender (owner?) was a riot. The two women still there were nice enough.

The second time, daytime, 1). There was nothing I wanted to be going on there. Three women, none my type, and 2). overly paranoid over if I was from the internet (this forum in particular).
I went to cocktails instead, and got much more than I walked in expecting to.

Diver3
01-30-06, 14:38
I am going to hit Cinders on tuesday night. If any of you are around stop by for a beer.

Go Steelers!So I guess that that means you're buying?

Ron In Fla
01-30-06, 15:42
I also checked out Rico’s. ...... In the rear entrance is the biggest pit bull I have ever seen. She looked down though! Not much business from what she explained. .....

Hmmmmm. Pit bull at back door? And bigger, uglier pit bull tending bar ? And business is down ? I wonder why that is ?

The Fat Guy
02-18-06, 00:22
I have called Cinders a few times this past week and they always say Theresa is not working. Did she change bars again? If anyone knows let me know either here or PM, I apprecieate it. Thanks guys.

PWhipped
02-28-06, 14:11
I have called Cinders a few times this past week and they always say Theresa is not working. Did she change bars again? If anyone knows let me know either here or PM, I apprecieate it. Thanks guys.

Teresa called me about 10 AM this morning and said she REALLY needed her regular guys to come see her, BAD, she has been out of work a bit and is broke. She starts back at Cinders today, Tuesday, day and night untill she can catch up, HMMMM< catch, yeah buddy. Hey , wet dreams guys, see ya in a couple weeks, "the old usta be guy" (grin) PW

The Fat Guy
02-28-06, 18:52
Thanks for the info on my favorite woman out there. I'll have to go in and say hi to her thursday or friday and find out what's been goin on with her and why she hasn't called me.

whaticando
03-07-06, 18:47
Well Guys I guess when you don't get treated right it's time to move on.
I talked to Teresa this morning after i heard she hadn't been in since friday. She said enough is enough time to go!! So she went! On to Ricos fella's. She say's 2pm till 10pm comon up and party with the lady of our choice see ya there! Teresa I'm Cummin

PWhipped
03-29-06, 12:46
Not much there Monday night, Ann, Chantae,Teresa all gone, what a loss.

Dry hump(grin) PW

PWhipped
04-01-06, 10:53
PM good friends , PW

Clublvr
04-23-06, 09:00
Not much there Monday night, Ann, Chantae,Teresa all gone, what a loss.

Dry hump(grin) PWSo is it still worth it too make a visit there?

Jax Monger
05-02-06, 14:21
I visited Cinderella's during my travels last week. They are currently in the process of remodeling. they took out one of the front rooms and are installing a new dance floor and expanding upstairs. For now it is still a nice place to visit. Same old faces though. New talent wouldn't hurt

Psyche
05-04-06, 11:12
I stopped by last night about 9 pm. Not too much going on there. A couple new faces, but they have torn down the one room to have a stage area, not that anyone dances.

PWhipped
05-10-06, 13:32
OK guys, either you are hiding or you are uninformed.(grin) New faces at Cinders. Chantae is back, working days, Selina, Evonne also on days. Another new one also. Plus your regular fav ladies.

Nights, Sonia, Holly,also Selinia nights some, new 18 yo daughter of Holly's is there, plus 2 new ones that happened to not come in last night. But the big news is Chantae is back and on days, nice trim chocolet hottie. NEXT, Ann will be back on the weekends only.

OK , so you were hiding them from me huh, didn't work, had my sweetie Chantae twice and maybe for a longer time later.

Next report at 11(grin)

Wet dreams, PW

Old School
06-19-06, 00:48
Definitely a new look, new faces and lots of remodeling going on. Chatted with Allie, new 24 yr old Blonde, friendly, excellent...
Really would like to see the place turn around and keep it VIP for those of us who are old patrons.

No one still knows the where Teresa is at and no ANN, Damn!

Old School

Johnny Drama
07-07-06, 03:17
Teresa is back at Cinders working with the ladies of the night crew. She wants all her regulars to come back in and see her since she has been out of commission for awhile. Also the night crew needs some help $$. New VIP room or at least a better one at that, so check it out.

Ann is still no where to be found.

Johnny Drama

Old School
07-08-06, 11:04
Yup!
Teresa is back, saw her with my own eyes. Looks refreshed and gained about 5lbs. Met Maggie with, very nice and accommodating. Sylvia is still working on remodeling.

Old School

Poon Doggy
07-08-06, 11:20
Did Teresa mention where she had been keeping herself?

Johnny Drama
07-08-06, 13:59
Teresa added some weight, but got her nipples and clit pierced.

Drama.

Johnny Drama
07-09-06, 02:58
Diane (maybe) great dance and nice body, Started today so check her out. Also a new girl maybe starting this week. I was there when Silvia was interviewing her. Look out, going to be a pure moneymaker.

Drama

The Fat Guy
07-10-06, 13:02
Hmmmm...

I'll have to stop in and see my buddy this week and check out the new shiny parts. Is she working all nights or just one or two a week? I don't get out of work until 6pm and can't get over there until 7 usually. Guess I'll call ahead of time and see if its worth my drive.

Poon Doggy
08-06-06, 09:49
Stopped in Cinders last night and they had 4 girls that I'd never seen in there before, kinda weird! Teresa wasn't even working. I ended up meeting this mildly attractive black girl named MONIQUE, remember the name cause you won't want a dance from her. She came over started talking and next thing you know, had me rubbing her back. Off to the new upstairs room we go and agree to a FS session for 4 Jacksons which is less than Teresa is charging too, by the way.

This girl was truly AWFUL though, she said it had to be in the little private room back there that was way too small and she was just ripping me off. She's one of those girls that really doesn't want to do a french lesson so they offer you FS but this one has no intentions of actually following through. She would sit back on the stool and the angles just didn't work and she just made it difficult to the point of me giving up and going home. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THIS ONE. I paid her to avoid problems but this girl is like just throwing your money away.

Overall, I'm sorry to have to report that I'm pretty unhappy with the new upstairs at Cinders, that place is getting expensive compared to how it was 3 months ago when I was there and the girls were so desperate for dances that Sherry & another girl there gave me a 2 girl dance for the standard price for one.

Don Magic Juan
08-07-06, 15:54
I was reading this past post trying to find the place too. I must've gotten lost. After I crossed the railroad tracks I headed left when it forked from Post St, but all I could see lit up as far as buildings go was the Metro and then the "Moon" across the street. Should I have continued on McDuff like towards where Jakes and Whites is? Thanks guys!

NW Jacksonville, off I 10, MCDuff south , cross RR tracks, white bld on left. OK, now you owe me a dance with Ann(grin) But all is a dream, wet one, PW

OldBaldGuy
08-07-06, 18:40
DJM,

It's several hundred yards north of Roosevelt, between the fire station and the RR tracks.

Poon Doggy
08-08-06, 00:39
After you cross the railroad tracks, it's right there! I think they painted it tan or something though and the fire dept. is right after it, you can't miss it!

Poon Doggy

Don Magic Juan
08-10-06, 13:04
Thanks so much! Found it easily thanks to the fire dept. landmark.

Went there last night for the first time, around 12:30. Didn't know they close at 1:00. Was lucky to get a dance from a hot girl named Jessica before they shut down. Weird the private booth is right next to the bar. Is that the only private dance location in the facility?

After you cross the railroad tracks, it's right there! I think they painted it tan or something though and the fire dept. is right after it, you can't miss it!

Poon Doggy

Don Magic Juan
08-10-06, 18:23
Nice, went early evening around 4-5. Had two slim black girls that started today (according to them) one's named "TweetY" and another I can't remember.

Tipped them nicely before I had to head out around 5:30ish. Definitely want to return this week to see if I can get more than one dance from Jessica.

I understand from talking to Jennifer (the larger dancer), who was really nice, that they're working on the upper floor as a non smoking alternative venue for the dancers since some of the dancers are non smokers. I was impressed since I had never heard of a concept like this at any other club. I, too, do not smoke.

Don Magic Juan
08-11-06, 00:12
GREAT evening tonight. Had Jessica ll to myself and tried out the new venue upstairs.

Cramped, but didn't care with her. Three dances later I wish I could've stayed all night but had to go. Stayed a bit, very pleasant conversation with her. She's a sweetheart.

Johnny Drama
08-11-06, 17:24
Chantae is back. If you think Cinders is getting expensive, then don't pay. Most of the time they are dead. Get in there at the right time, and you get the house.

Wish Ann would get back.

JD

Don Magic Juan
08-12-06, 01:22
Yes, that's one characteristic I like about the place. It's laid back. I like getting there when it seems like I've got the whole place to myself. Was dead tonight. Had a couple dances. Jessica's out till next week from what I hear.

Chantae is back. If you think Cinders is getting expensive, then don't pay. Most of the time they are dead. Get in there at the right time, and you get the house.

Wish Ann would get back.

JD

PWhipped
08-17-06, 11:09
Stopped in Cinders last night and they had 4 girls that I'd never seen in there before, kinda weird! Teresa wasn't even working. I ended up meeting this mildly attractive black girl named MONIQUE, remember the name cause you won't want a dance from her. She came over started talking and next thing you know, had me rubbing her back. Off to the new upstairs room we go and agree to a FS session for 4 Jacksons which is less than Teresa is charging too, by the way.

This girl was truly AWFUL though, she said it had to be in the little private room back there that was way too small and she was just ripping me off. She's one of those girls that really doesn't want to do a french lesson so they offer you FS but this one has no intentions of actually following through. She would sit back on the stool and the angles just didn't work and she just made it difficult to the point of me giving up and going home. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THIS ONE. I paid her to avoid problems but this girl is like just throwing your money away.

Overall, I'm sorry to have to report that I'm pretty unhappy with the new upstairs at Cinders, that place is getting expensive compared to how it was 3 months ago when I was there and the girls were so desperate for dances that Sherry & another girl there gave me a 2 girl dance for the standard price for one.

They know me very well there and know about our reports here and my postings. I was told that I needed to come back and see Monique?? They know me well enought that I would post about her in a heartbeat, so wonder if you 2 just did not hit it off or was my informant trying to get me to see her so she would be exposed and would quit or be fired. BTW, Poon Doggie, I believe your post and I am not in anyway sayingit was not as you posted as you and I have met and you tell the truth. That said, I just may take the chance and see what they are up to. Although she did not show up for work, so she may already be gone.(grin)

The young heavy set blonde, name Jessica, was there and we had a nice talk, she was honest ?? and told me she was married and did not do any real extras, maybe allow touching and her touching also, but no other good stuff, also her husband did come in later and we met, nice guy. Like the honest ons, I know what to expect and I will let her dance for me for being honest.

Sylvia took me on a tour of the new areas, clean, comfortable and could be good if they had some slimmer and or petite girls. All yesterday and last night were too large for my taste, TASTE?? Did I say that(grin), no, I did not taste them(LOL)

Wet dreams, PW

Poon Doggy
08-17-06, 17:47
Hey PWhipped,

Give it a shot man, I can only tell you it was the most UNsatisfying experience of my life in one of the extras clubs, maybe she's gone or caught on by now that she won't get much business if she keeps providing that level of service.

Good Luck!

Poon Doggy

PWhipped
08-17-06, 19:59
You out tonight?? PW

Hey PWhipped,

Give it a shot man, I can only tell you it was the most UNsatisfying experience of my life in one of the extras clubs, maybe she's gone or caught on by now that she won't get much business if she keeps providing that level of service.

Good Luck!

Poon Doggy

Poon Doggy
08-17-06, 23:08
No, can't make it out tonight! Might catch up with you tomorrow if you are still here!

Poon

PWhipped
08-18-06, 00:24
Sylvia saw the report on Monuque and fired her. I took my comp in tonight and she read all the posts. She said to let all know that she will not allow girls to cheat her customers. Wow!!

Wet dreams, PW

Johnny Drama
08-24-06, 15:48
This week is Allie's last week, so get her while you can. On a side, rumor has it that she is knocked up. Which sorry fellow didn't pull in time? lol

I haven't been there is awhile.....any new talent

JD

Mighty Max
08-30-06, 21:12
Way to go PW!!! We should come up with a Monger of the Year award. If we did... PW sure would get my vote.

I can hear him now... "I would like to thank all the girls that made this possible...."

Anyway, good move on bringing in the computer and getting that situation squared away.
Max

OldBaldGuy
08-31-06, 18:30
Teresa is back, sweet as ever. Sure wish Sylvia would bring in some gals with less poundage. I'm not into this "more to love" stuff. The place is nice; the ladies are nice; the action is great --- but so is the weight ! (hahaha. I did a rhyme !)

Play safe !

PWhipped
09-21-06, 10:30
They have had some good ones, Jada,Teresa,Ann(whow buddy, she was really with the program), Chantae, and others, but it is hit or miss, never met Tweety, and Sylvia has always been nice to me. Hell maybe I need to tap her next time(grin). I will be back in 4-5 weeks, let me know if anyone has gone on a crash diet(grin). Everone is nice there tho, so I still visit. Patrons are much more polite and quiet also.

Wet dreams, PW

PS:::: "I owe it all to the ladies" (Grin)

Teresa is back, sweet as ever. Sure wish Sylvia would bring in some gals with less poundage. I'm not into this "more to love" stuff. The place is nice; the ladies are nice; the action is great --- but so is the weight ! (hahaha. I did a rhyme !)

Play safe !

Johnny Drama
10-22-06, 19:37
Watch out PW, Selena didn’t like your comments. You might have to make it UP to her when you cum in to JAX. Those girls read the boards all the time. Some of girls have the weight, but they work harder than the skinny girls in the other clubs. HAHAHA.

I visited there Friday afternoon. Selena, another blond I Think her name was Cheryl, and Tiffany(maybe you know the one who’s daughter works at SOS). I heard the night crew was still struggling on getting any decent looking girls. I still like Cinders, it’s a sure thing!

Speaking of Tiffany’s, I went there Monday. They have some of the skinniest ugly girls I have ever seen. Jenna, who is a blond, is beautiful and they had one Italian that was nice but that is it. Check it out they might offer services cause by the looks of it they were not making any money.

Anyone going to Poon Doggy’s Party?

Poon Doggy
10-22-06, 23:04
Ha, not sure I want the party to be "MY" party! I'm just passing along the info, if it's no better than it was last time... don't hold me responsible! Just making you all aware of the opportunity! ;)

Maybe I'll see some of you there!

PD

Johnny Drama
10-23-06, 13:12
Sorry Poon. I have seen it on craiglist as well. Too bad its on the same weekend as Florida/Georgia. There is too much ass at the Landing to pass up, but have a good time. Take some pictures and maybe post!

JD

PWhipped
11-01-06, 23:01
Stopped by for a beer and to check out if they had any new talent. Beer yes, new talent, NO. Come on Sylvia, you can do better! Selena was there but was leaving, she is always nice to me and I appriciate it, but Sylvia needs to get some more talent. Jada, Chantae, Teresa and Ann are missed and they are the type that will bring the business back. I will still stop in but no dances for me except with the ones I mentioned, or like ones. Selena, stick around next time(grin).

Wet Dreams, PW

PWhipped
11-02-06, 23:06
SubWolf and I were on a pub crawl, Cinders was next and last, Secret was there, slim and trim, you will recognix=ze her from Nelsons and the Pony. We had a good time and the upstairs is nice.

Wet dreams , PW

Johnny Drama
11-03-06, 17:18
I looked up strip clubs on the net under stripclublist dot com and found two reviews:

#1. toothlees trash (08/23)

Tiffany gave my friend HERPES!!!!!!!! Go ask for a "special" and have some nasty old UGLY fat ***** nagh on you dick for a while! The place is filthy! Or see if oxycotin "stripper" is there and she'll suck you cock in the car , you don't have to go in!

David (07/17)
Home of the "regulary priced" blowjob

I don't think Tiffany is there anymore is she?

I always thought this bar was ok, it should be higher than 4.2 out of 10.
Here is the link:
http://www.stripclublist.com/c.asp?c=7418

Stay safe

Johnny Drama
11-09-06, 17:24
Forgot to add to my post so here it is. The gentleman that posted on the strip club site seems to gotten Herpes from about 5 different bars, you'd think he'd learn. He named the regulars at different bars like Pony’s, Jakes, and Cinderella’s. Probably just LEO!

I haven’t seen you in awhile but next time I am in I will get a dance from you Tiff.

I stopped by there today around lunch time. Quiet. Just me Silvia, Selena, Lynn, and a black dance that I forgot her name oopss. Anyway dances are always good.

Dr Cisco
11-11-06, 04:33
Over the last few months, Cinders has hired all black girls. I was in there this week. There were 4 black girls and just 1 white girl.

The tall, thin black girl (5'10" and 100lb) used to work at Ponys. She is a lot of fun and speaks fluid French. She calls herself Secret, but she used a different name at Ponys. I highly recommend her.

I also recommend Evonne. She is much heavier than I like, but she really makes up for it. Quite skillful!

The going rate is .60 for a French lesson.

Just Cruzin
11-17-06, 15:24
Well fellow mongers, in honor of Jax mongers getting their 15 minutes of fame, I decided the only proper way to salute all the hard work you guys do is to get some beer and breast for lunch. Hmm where to go...... and then it came to mind the best breasts, big anyway were attached to Sherry at Cinders. Arrived at Cinders, got caught up on all the happenings of course got my cold beer and before I could ask Sherry for one of those fantasy one jack dances, she beats me too it, must of been peeling my eyes off her boobs. Great dance as always from Sherry, she does have that touch. Always worth a trip for cold beer and breasts.
Safe cruzin in dream land,
JC

PWhipped
12-14-06, 12:49
every time, and she says she does not know you/who I am talking about. Just exactly what do you look like, race, hail color,lon or shor, what type of cut, weight and hgt, facial hair all of the above. That way we can finally meet. Will see Selena go over it again. But need your stats to confirm.

PW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Drama
You should watch who you associate with after the First Coast News report! J-ville doesn't care about violent crime just SW and strip clubs. I don’t know where you are coming from PW, but I think I can assure you that I am not AFFILIATED if you are going that route. Ask your girls about my credentials? I was merely stating that Pony’s got raided. I wasn’t there. Selena from Cinders told me. She also explained that they picked up a couple of their dancers on the night crew, so if your flavor is missing from the Pony they might be at Cinders. They are black, but look damn good. Better than Jennifer!

Selena also told me that Teresa was trying to come back to Cinders, but Silvia won’t make that call. You going to pull some strings to get the allstar back or what? Then she stated that Teresa was walking the streets. What a waste of talent? You probably know her the best though. Selena is one of the few dancers that I trust.

I am not into the SW scene unless they are 10’s, but if Texas looks that good then I might partake. I keep missing Texas because some guy from Atlanta keeps flying into Jacksonville and stealing them..............

Johnny Drama

PWhipped
12-14-06, 12:50
I used to really like Pony also , but that place has gone to the dogs.

Cinders is always good for fun and quality dances.

PW

Member #1381
12-15-06, 02:07
My first trip to Jacksonville and I had the pleasure of being introduced to both by PW.

First nite was Pony which was a really nice experience. But the second nite at Cinder was even better.

Thanks for the intro PW - hope I can make it back to "the birthday party" in January....

WestsideGator
01-14-07, 03:52
Went by for my first time. Tina was behind the bar. Got a beer then she gave me a dance. Yikes. Then a blackgirl gave me a dance. Never mentioned any extras. Oh well, not sure if I should return or not. Maybe cause it was the first visit. Somehow I did get wet fingers though.

Johnny Drama
01-18-07, 17:51
I stopped in this past Saturday night and chatted with Silvia. She told me that she hired two more girls on the day crew that were supposed to be lookers. Carmel, sky, passion, silvia’s daughter, and Tina and her friend were there. Tina has a nasty “grill”, but she is the one that brought over the new 39 yr old dancer from the bikini bar. Nice rack but has a small ass though. It was her third night working, but gives an ok dance. I forgot her name. Silvia said she talked with Teresa about 2 weeks ago. Might bring her back on the night crew if she will stay this time. What do these daytime newbie’s look like?

Jakes dancers need to venture down to Cinders!

I give info to trusted members on the board about Tina's friend who is the new white girl on the night crew …..

Drama

Johnny Drama
01-19-07, 18:53
New girl Jackie is the one that I was talking about. Body is like Teresa's with bigger tits, but lil less on the ass side.

Went by there today. No new girls on the day crew. Selena, Liz, and Cheryl all still going strong.

Johnny Drama
01-21-07, 20:18
Visited Cinders on Saturday night. There were only 3 dancers left after 1 AM. Anyway, got a six pack of Miller Lite from Tina and took Jackie and Sky with a buddy of mine upstairs. We didn’t leave the VIP if you call it that until 2AM. Had a great time!!!!!!!!!

Drama

Dr Cisco
01-22-07, 16:16
Visited Cinders on Saturday night. There were only 3 dancers left after 1 AM. Anyway, got a six pack of Miller Lite from Tina and took Jackie and Sky with a buddy of mine upstairs. We didn’t leave the VIP if you call it that until 2AM. Had a great time!

DramaIs Jackie the blonde white girl? I was in Cinders early evening on Saturday. I talked with her for a short while, but got the impression that she provides no extras in the VIP so I left without a dance and went to the Pony.

Sounds like I was wrong?

Johnny Drama
01-23-07, 19:01
Is Jackie the blonde white girl? I was in Cinders early evening on Saturday. I talked with her for a short while, but got the impression that she provides no extras in the VIP so I left without a dance and went to the Pony.

Sounds like I was wrong?

Blond or brunette. She changed her hair color. Jackie is picky about her clientele. Sometimes she dances and sometimes she doesn’t. She is a true gem. Has a decent body.

Johnny Drama
01-25-07, 13:29
Wild night! Almost got into a bar fight with Papa Joe's friend. He got jealous when all the dancers came to me. Anyway, I have a good report to post.

Both crew's are about the same. I slipped in late last night around midnight. They have some new talent that I have not seen before. A new white girl. Those girls a crazy. The funniest thing I heard and just missed in a long time. One of those dancers got fisted by another dancer prior to my presence.

Had another great time with Jackie. I really didn't have a choice, for she forced me into it, literally!. I wanted to try the fist, but went with the allstar instead.

Probably the best time to hit the club is when they are closing. They all want to make the money!

Stay safe,
Drama

Gonzo Dude
01-27-07, 11:34
Made a quick stop into Cinder's just to check it out. Sat at the bar and had a single beer as I was on my way home and did not have time to sit long. When I walked in there were a couple of girls sitting with a gentleman who immediately abandoned him and went to another new arrival. They chatted a minute then dissappeared. I sat the rest of my stay by myself -- not even a bartender! Got bored an left.... Guess I need to come at a more active time -- suggestions?

Stewie Griffin
02-22-07, 09:37
Stopped in. For some reason they thought I was Poon Doggy... Hmmmm I hope he doesn't get mad when he sees his bar tab. =)

As usual my screen name is a tightly held secret that they still do not know. I guess that will change today...

I was told to tell everyone by selina that Johnny Drama is okay. I think that is who she said to tell everyone about...

okay my job here is done...

RaynMan55
02-22-07, 10:54
Stopped in. For some reason they thought I was Poon Doggy... Hmmmm I hope he doesn't get mad when he sees his bar tab. =)

LOL.....Ive met both of you....LOL you guys could be twins.....NOT! LOL
Good to see that your still alive and kickin' dude....

Poon Doggy
02-22-07, 20:41
My bar tab? Dohh!

I won't go back in that place anymore so you can just be me in the future, ha, the service has become too much of a ripoff for me with girls not performing in the alloted time and then expecting more money. Not a fan any longer. All yours bro!

Good Luck!

PD

PWhipped
02-23-07, 10:34
J D has been trying to get her to tell everyone that for many months. Why is he trying so hard?????? He PM'd me to ask her also. Very strange.

Johnny, I know you do not care so you do not need to tell us that you do not care! With your actions and very pushy insistance of being a member of the group has me uncomfortable. I sent you a PM a long time ago to ease up and not be so pushy to become a friend. You seem to keep doing it. I will not make anymore remarks or posts about you.

Lets just move along and have fun as we used to do.

Wet Dreams , PW

As usual my screen name is a tightly held secret that they still do not know. I guess that will change today...

I was told to tell everyone by selina that Johnny Drama is okay. I think that is who she said to tell everyone about...

okay my job here is done...

Johnny Drama
02-27-07, 18:54
Really Strange! You hit it on the spot, I don’t care if I get into the group. It might save me some money, but best way to get in is through the dancers. Why did you call me out? Your lil man syndrome hitting you again. I wanted to meet and greet the people of the board a more than a year and a half ago, so get your dates straight. I missed the last meeting because I had better things to do that night. Honestly if you talk to the dancers then they will pretty much let you know who is cool or not even if they are affiliated. Funny thing is that I don’t disclose that I am Johnny Drama when I hit the club, so it might be someone else. Selina giving me the green light that I am ok is weird, I don't know where that came from. I haven't been there in 3 weeks.

Bottom line, You can’t trust anything on this board anymore! So, Sit back and relax like I do and take info for what it is worth, BS!

On a side note That new girl Michelle or Missy at the Pony who is a bartender is cute. She hasn’t made up her mind if she is going to dance or not. Pretty girl!

J D has been trying to get her to tell everyone that for many months. Why is he trying so hard?????? He PM'd me to ask her also. Very strange.

Johnny, I know you do not care so you do not need to tell us that you do not care! With your actions and very pushy insistance of being a member of the group has me uncomfortable. I sent you a PM a long time ago to ease up and not be so pushy to become a friend. You seem to keep doing it. I will not make anymore remarks or posts about you.

Lets just move along and have fun as we used to do.

Wet Dreams , PW

PWhipped
02-28-07, 01:41
The report saying that Cinders has gone to the dogs is not true. Went tonight , Tuesday and it was much better than in the past. Hey, remember Sky, the over 6' lady, well,, she is back and is a great French teacher. The other two were Karamel, really fine looking black girl. and a newbie, Princess, black, nice, intellegent, and a real pleaser. Bartender is Terri, but hmmmm?? Great time , will check out another tomorrow. Oh, by the way, another thing I dreamed, Teresa wll be there Wensday to see me, so I must stop by, RIGHT!! And another very tall girl will be there also. JimPer, where are you????? Check it out. But , what do I know, I only dream about things, (GRIN) See ya all Wenesday,, PW

Alex9990
02-28-07, 01:58
The report saying that Cinders has gone to the dogs is not true. Went tonight, Tuesday and it was much better than in the past. Hey, remember Sky, the over 6' lady, well, she is back and is a great French teacher. The other two were Karamel, really fine looking black girl. And a newbie, Princess, black, nice, intellegent, and a real pleaser. Bartender is Terri, but hmmmm? Great time, will check out another tomorrow. Oh, by the way, another thing I dreamed, Teresa wll be there Wensday to see me, so I must stop by, RIGHT! And another very tall girl will be there also. JimPer, where are you? Check it out. But, what do I know, I only dream about things, (GRIN) See ya all Wenesday, PWI end up driving by there almost every day going to and from work and have never stopped in. I will need to stop in this week, that tax refund came in.

RaynMan55
03-01-07, 10:32
.....and it was much better than in the past. Hey, remember Sky, the over 6' lady..... PW

:D I remember Sky..... Wasnt she the one our friend , the no-name, SC Sky Pilot, was ALLLLL up in????? Hey PW, sorry couldnt make the meeting. Am out of town on bidnessss......maybe next time.

Dennis P(impin) Rodmann :)

Dogboy Jax
03-01-07, 10:44
Never been there before, but based on what I've read here, thought I'd give it a try late yesterday afternoon. Drove by about 5 p.m. Only one car in the lot. Couldn't bring myself to go in. Looks like a locals/insiders place, and being the only guy there seemed like it would be too much pressure. Will try again, maybe on a Friday or Sat. night when I'm sure there will be a crowd.

Don Magic Juan
03-01-07, 20:53
Hadn't been in awhile myself. Last couple a times I went on weeknights early winter since I like less crowds (that ol' 'hole in the wall' feel), but it seemed pretty dead and the girls were either non existant or I wasn't into the selection. The reports I've read over the last couple of months seem encouraging. There were times last year when I really enjoyed heading out and spending some quality time upstairs, but it got to the point where the fun level dropped off. Thanks for the recent updates guys!

Johnny Drama
03-04-07, 19:28
Late report. Stopped in to see if Teresa was present. Only one dancer going off. Blond, stocky chick. Wanted a wrapped french lesson. What is the world coming too. Paris and Carmel showed up later. They sat and ate subway.

What a waste of time

JD

Stewie Griffin
03-04-07, 21:42
Late report. Stopped in to see if Teresa was present. Only one dancer going off. Blond, stocky chick. Wanted a wrapped french lesson. What is the world coming too. Paris and Carmel showed up later. They sat and ate subway.

What a waste of time

JD

Caramel is great. Would dance with her anytime.

Lord Vitus
03-11-07, 01:59
Hey guys,

I've been lurking ever since finding this site, I came over to Jax last october and came to Cinderellas one afternoon to check it out. One of the ladies told me about this site as I had no clue about the place, had a nice conversation but didn't partake. I came in again late fri night and saw Jessica, oh my got what a woman! I took her upstairs and spent some cash on her, god she was awesome I still dream about that ass of hers. Though I wish the booths were more comfy the stools just don't cut it for me. Still tho is Jessica still around? She has just the kinda bod I'm looking for, wish I could find a gal like that who needs a good sugardaddy! Headed to Atlanta next week to explore the scene up there, should be back in Jax soon enough tho.

Ron In Fla
03-13-07, 22:01
A very good source reports that Teresa started back to work Monday .
I haven't been in to verify, but I really trust the people that told me.
She's on dayshift

Clublvr
03-14-07, 00:42
She's on dayshift

Had good dreams when she worked at the now closed 12tth st her and Gail which I knew when she started at the Studs pub like 20 rs ago. Great dreams!

Clblvr

Johnny Drama
03-15-07, 18:24
She's on dayshift

I concur Ron that Teresa is back at Cinders. Stopped in today to check it out. Selena and Teresa were the only ones there. I almost hit the Pony, they had a lot of cars, probably about 8 at around noon, so it must be nice there. Old School or Old bald guy got to get me the invite first or let me know who to see.

Teresa gained a little weight, but hasn’t lost her dancing ability.

JD

Clublvr
03-17-07, 19:57
I concur Ron that Teresa is back at Cinders. Stopped in today to check it out. Selena and Teresa were the only ones there. I almost hit the Pony, they had a lot of cars, probably about 8 at around noon, so it must be nice there. Old School or Old bald guy got to get me the invite first or let me know who to see.

Teresa gained a little weight, but hasn’t lost her dancing ability.

JD

Night or day shift?

TIA

Clublvr

Pfadt
03-17-07, 22:02
Stopped by Cinders today. I met Selena, but got a dance from another lady. Great time.

Johnny Drama
03-18-07, 00:26
daty shift is where you can find her! Don't forget about Selena. Both have new places and need the backing $$$$. Both are true gems in J-ville.

Old school or old bald guy , if you need the invite pm me I got your hook up!

JD

Muggs
03-18-07, 04:16
Hey Guys...

Been a long time. I haven't been to Jax in awhile and haven't been to Cinders since about 2003.

Coming to town in April and been reading up on it..

Can someone PM the rates?

Muggs from Vegas...

out

Clublvr
03-18-07, 15:35
daty shift is where you can find her! Don't forget about Selena. Both have new places and need the backing $$$$. Both are true gems in J-ville.

Old school or old bald guy , if you need the invite pm me I got your hook up!

JD

Thanks! I knew Theresa from 12th st days when she was not on a State provided vacation..Selena? not sure If I know her. Used to be one white gal that worked there a long time on the day shift I thought her name was Sherri but maybe it was Selena? she was also working for a well known package carrier company part time. I havn't seen her in there for a long time but seldom go there either. She was a gem too!

Clublvr

OldBaldGuy
03-18-07, 19:19
Sorry for the late reply, but was out of town most of last week.

Shoot, I've been going to Cinders since the Green Door days. Know Sylvia & most of the gals she's had working there --- especially Sherry who's been there almost as long as Sylvia. I recall the dances when they were all right there at the bar. Must admit I don't go there much anymore. Nice to know Teresa's back, and hope she can hang in there.

Muggs, if you haven't gotten your rates yet, let me know.

Play safe !

OBG

Clublvr
03-19-07, 16:50
Sorry for the late reply, but was out of town most of last week.

Shoot, I've been going to Cinders since the Green Door days.
Play safe !

OBGMe too, even when Fandango's was around the corner on Lennox boyu that place was fun fun fun!

So is Sherry no longer at Cinders?

Clublvr

Dogboy Jax
03-26-07, 09:32
Stopped in on Friday afternoon. Talked to Selena, who was very friendly. Had a couple cold ones. Unfortunately got there right at shift change, so no dances this time.comfortable place to have a beer and conversation. Looking forward to trying a dance next time.

PWhipped
04-05-07, 12:02
Isn't it hilarious? Never give up LOL

See you guys soon, will have a gang bang again and a meeting at one of the clubs.

Yeah I'm bad RITFLMAO

Wet Dreams, PW

Old School
04-05-07, 19:34
Isn't it hilarious? Never give up LOL

See you guys soon, will have a gang bang again and a meeting at one of the clubs.

Yeah I'm bad RITFLMAO

Wet Dreams, PW

Waiting on you, MASTER of CEREMONIES.
Your girls Shante/Hollywood is back after a FREE vacation. I been riding a Special Pony, tell you in PM.

See you soon, Old School

Pfadt
04-07-07, 01:44
Me too, even when Fandango's was around the corner on Lennox boyu that place was fun fun fun!

So is Sherry no longer at Cinders?

ClublvrSherry works on Tuesdays, Fridays and Saturdays. Got a dance from her today in fact. Very big smiles!

Stewie Griffin
04-07-07, 08:52
Word on the street is Teresa is gone again and got back on the bad stuff...

OldBaldGuy
04-07-07, 14:05
Word on the street is Teresa is gone again and got back on the bad stuff...

Just like Gail from 12th --- both great ladies, but neither (among others) can stay away from that crap. What a shame !

OBG

Alex9990
04-08-07, 22:53
I'll need about two cold beers before I head home after work.

Hopefully I get what I've been dreaming about lately.

Pfadt
04-09-07, 21:33
Just wait until Tuesday or Friday and get a dance from Sherry. I promise you will not be disappointed.

Clublvr
04-10-07, 19:38
Just wait until Tuesday or Friday and get a dance from Sherry. I promise you will not be disappointed.

Thanks-Day shift still?

Dogboy Jax
04-11-07, 09:38
I've been by there three times in the last 10 days or so, and there's not been a single car parked there.

PWhipped
05-03-07, 13:43
I've been by there three times in the last 10 days or so, and there's not been a single car parked there.

Yes they are open, stopped in Mon, Skye and a new girl, name I forgot were there and Sylvia showed up and said the Jada stopped by the other day, anyone have a digit for her?

Wet Dreams, PW

Cin Mulligan
05-31-07, 14:21
Longtime reader. New to posting messages. "No cars at Cinders is correct". (No LOL here today) Any new news? Has anyone seen the famous Ms. Ann?

Cin Mulligan
05-31-07, 15:59
Longtime reader. New to posting messages. "Cinders parking lot empty correct" No LOL here today. Any new news? Has anyone seen the famous Ms. Ann?

Old School
05-31-07, 22:51
Longtime reader. New to posting messages. "Cinders parking lot empty correct" No LOL here today. Any new news? Has anyone seen the famous Ms. Ann?

Hey! Longtime reader, no posting, no INFO but got lots of questions and wants answers..... The Famous ANN does not reside in JAX anymore and is working a real JOB. As much as I hate to say it....I am happy for her. She was a sweetie, don't get me wrong I miss her. She got messed up with a Knuckle Head that was bringing her down and treating her wrong. That's all...never know, the Knuckle Head could be on the board just reading and lurking. He phukked up a good thing.

Old School

Cin Mulligan
06-02-07, 20:37
Thanks for the reply. I know the knuckle head you speak of. I'm glad for her too. Let me know if they get any more business. I'd like to stop back in.

Dr Cisco
06-02-07, 23:56
Stopped by Cinders this weekend, during the day. There was only one girl working. But I was surprised to see Sylvia in a bikini, working like one of the girls! I've been going to Cinderellas for several years and I have never seen Sylvia working.

She was completely drunk -- as in falling down drunk. She did a dance for some guy in the downstairs booth. It went on for several songs. I left before they finished.

There were lots of cars in the lot. Seemed to be more cars than people.

Cin Mulligan
06-03-07, 05:36
Thought about it for about 2 seconds when logged of from my post. I DOUBT he is that smart or even has a system. He was not smart enough to keep her. Right? Happy hunting. Thanks again.

Cin Mulligan
06-04-07, 06:45
Oh! I believe it. And I bet I know "who" it was. LOL!

Cin Mulligan
06-04-07, 07:03
Oh! I believe it. And. I bet I know "who" it was. LOL! And for the reason of NOT putting someones "business in the wind" I won't say. After all. "boys will be boys"! Ha ha. I would not want it ANY other way. HER taking to the floor HAS to mean they are HARD UP BIG TIME. Maybe she needs to eat a little crow and get some of her better ones BACK. She is the one that ran them off in the first place. ANYONE that is a "regular" and REALLY KNOWS HER, knows that. Sleep on that one with a hard on you have to take care of yourself, when you have money to burn.

Happy Hunting

Gonzo Fla
06-08-07, 22:28
Yes they are open, stopped in Mon, Skye and a new girl, name I forgot were there and Sylvia showed up and said the Jada stopped by the other day, anyone have a digit for her?

Wet Dreams, PWJada was over last Sunday and I showed her your post. I have the number but I wouldn't give it out without her approval. If she hasn't called let me know and I'll remind her. Be sure to ask her about me. Since I'm new I thought it might help my credibility.

You all be safe out there.

GF

Cin Mulligan
06-14-07, 03:42
I'm sure all you "old timers" might want to know this. Regardless of "what kind of customer relations" you might have had with her. "tiffany" is no longer "with us". Long hair, larger girl, 40ish. Was an old 12th street/ricochet dancer. Ya'll know who I mean. It was a bad f--k up on the medical scene! Life turns on a dime. You never know! Treasure everyday you have. Ok. Don't mean to bring anyone down. Here is my moment of silence. Hey! What would we do without the tiffany's! Right? I hope god saves the all!

Peace

Lookin4tail
06-14-07, 18:42
I'm sure all you "old timers" might want to know this. Regardless of "what kind of customer relations" you might have had with her. "tiffany" is no longer "with us". Long hair, larger girl, 40ish. Was an old 12th street/ricochet dancer. Ya'll know who I mean. It was a bad f--k up on the medical scene! Life turns on a dime. You never know! Treasure everyday you have. Ok. Don't mean to bring anyone down. Here is my moment of silence. Hey! What would we do without the tiffany's! Right? I hope god saves the all!

Peace

I have some good memories of Tif. What happened? She was fun and had a good sense of humor.

Cin Mulligan
06-15-07, 09:34
I'll keep it short and to the point. From what I know, she was in a BAD car accident. Was in the hospital, had a short stay there, they wanted to release her, she said she did not want to go home. She did not "feel right or good". They sent her anyway. After at home, was found that night, etc. Was lifeflighted back to hospital, died directly after that. It makes the hair on my neck stand up to think what kind of "hands" our lives end up in sometimes. Please keep in mind that the info I have comes from what I consider to be a good source. BUT, you know how things get twisted around sometimes. Glad to know I was not her only fan.

Peace

Stewie Griffin
06-15-07, 17:14
I'll keep it short and to the point. From what I know, she was in a BAD car accident. Was in the hospital, had a short stay there, they wanted to release her, she said she did not want to go home. She did not "feel right or good". They sent her anyway. After at home, was found that night, etc. Was lifeflighted back to hospital, died directly after that. It makes the hair on my neck stand up to think what kind of "hands" our lives end up in sometimes. Please keep in mind that the info I have comes from what I consider to be a good source. BUT, you know how things get twisted around sometimes. Glad to know I was not her only fan.

Peace

Wow. We were just talking about her the other day at cinders. She had called to talk to one of the girls and we started talking about the old days... Holy cow....

Mighty Max
07-13-07, 01:58

Peace
I went to Cinders today... I found myself on that side of town (wasn't planned so I didn't read up on this board) and it has been so long since I was in there.

So long that it took Lynn a bit to remember me... then we started talking about the past and all. I saw Selena again... she recognized me... I vaguely remember her. Sherry wasn't in. I asked about Tiffany... man, now I feel like a dick for it after what I just read ... I hadn't read this specific forum in a while. That was terrible what happened to her!!!

I got a Lynn to give me a dance... she was pushing to get an upstairs dance... I settled for a downstairs dance. Things sure changed... not what it used to be. Man, I miss the old days. YMMV
Max

Bng Eyes
07-13-07, 08:28
Ok, I have been to just about ever club in Jax,

Where is this place at?

Raffleman2000
07-13-07, 12:37
Ok, I have been to just about ever club in Jax,

Where is this place at?Roosevelt end of McDuff next to the old Police Bldg which is next to a Fire Station.

Proceed up McDuff towards Beaver St.

Jakes is on the R.H.S. (fenced parking lot),

Pony is on the R.H.S. just past the railroad tracks & just before Beaver St.

Redsox2005
07-14-07, 23:55
Just looked at a pic of Cinders on line. IS this place safe to go? Being an out of towner don't want to get jacked walking into the place. What is the atmosphere at Ciders and Pony. Are they race specific or is anyone welcome.

Thanks

RaynMan55
07-15-07, 07:52
Just looked at a pic of Cinders on line. IS this place safe to go? Being an out of towner don't want to get jacked walking into the place. What is the atmosphere at Ciders and Pony. Are they race specific or is anyone welcome.

Thanks

CInders is safe. Jsut be aware of your surroundingsw when you get there adn you'll be ok. Everyone is welcome at all 3 places.....hell they even let me in there and I'm 6'4, 240lbs, and look like Dennis Rodmann with purple hair!! :D

Be safe and spider bite free!!
Dennis P. Rodmann

Stiffytwo
07-15-07, 10:21
Cinders seems to be safe all of the time but the night crew is wilder and will take advantage of you if they can.

Pony is safer during the day time but I have heard that at night it can be scary, and race specific. During the day it is OK I go there all the time.

Stewie Griffin
08-03-07, 08:44
Cinders seems to be safe all of the time but the night crew is wilder and will take advantage of you if they can.

I went by Cinders last night and had a nice talk with Sylvia who was there working behind the bar. Me adn her go waaaaaaay back.Whew i feel old all of a sudden.

She said she had heard about some of the girls ripping people off and that she was really pissed off about it. She has fired i think it was 4 girls from night shift.

If anyone one ever has a problem with one of the girls all you need to do is talk to sylvia, she will not tolerate her customers getting ripped off. Night shift does charge $30/$20 a dance day shift i think is still $20/$10.

Needless to say there is fresh blood on the night shift.

That is the good news. Bad news is I should have stuck to day shift. I forgot the golden rule of ask what the girls charge before getting a dance.

Got a dance with the new girl kiki. She is pretty darn cute i think. Would i dance with her again? Probably not. Why you ask? $$$$ you can pm me for details. Sylvia and i had a long discussion last night about everything.

Still my favorite place to hang out. And salinda has never done me wrong.

Dr Cisco
09-02-07, 02:25
I stopped into Cinders about two weeks ago and there were no girls working. It was bout 2PM on a Saturday. I walked in the door and was immediately blinded. It is so dark in there that I had a hard time making it to the bar, coming in from the bright light.

I ordered a beer, looked around and noticed that there were no girls in the bar. Just then I saw Sylvia and she said, "I don't have any girls working. " She said that there would be some girls working the night shift.

Wierd.

Hope everything works out. I've had a lot of great times in Cinders.

Cin Mulligan
09-04-07, 02:22
Cinders being "without dancers" NONE AT ALL, does NOT surprise me at all. I am a long, long, long time customer of there. Since the time when Sylvia was dancing, and Gail aka "Momma" owned it. Sylvia has seemed to have "lost her way" in business some how. When the previous posts mentioned the price of dances. IF ONLY THAT WERE TRUE. Sylvia is not being truthful to her customers. The real reason she can't keep anyone is because she DEMANDS half their income, if not more. (behind closed doors) she is a whole different person, with no respect of ANY persons, if you know what I mean. She somehow is under the impression that those girls are making a fortune behind her back. NOT TRUE. When you guys visit Cinders, take care of them $$ if they deserve it. They "pay" for working there MORE than you know. Peace

Johnny Drama
09-04-07, 09:51
Its called a bar fee. Every Strip club has it. The Girls have to pay to dance. The problem with Cinders is that some nights are slow; therefore, the girsl might be in a negative balance.

Sylvia should realize to keep the good girls (Ann) there no matter what. I went there last night, the girls...I guess were not making any money, so they close the bar at 10:00. If you don't stay open you can't make money!

Another thought. She needs a better bartender. Remember Tina. She had like three yellow whole teeth in her mouth. Who wants to look at that?

Stick to the day crew!

JD

The Fat Guy
09-04-07, 10:23
Its called a bar fee. Every Strip club has it. The Girls have to pay to dance. The problem with Cinders is that some nights are slow; therefore, the girsl might be in a negative balance.

Sylvia should realize to keep the good girls (Ann) there no matter what. I went there last night, the girls...I guess were not making any money, so they close the bar at 10:00. If you don't stay open you can't make money!

Another thought. She needs a better bartender. Remember Tina. She had like three yellow whole teeth in her mouth. Who wants to look at that?

Stick to the day crew!

JD

Bar fee is usually waived in places when the girl did not get a dance in the first place, so the negative balance should not be a factor. But I know that girls might not be exactly honest about doing dances on slow "days". Plus there is the fact that the "house" gets a percentage of the dance fee at certain times.

Another thought... Its usually too dark to really see the inside of the bartender's mouth, but her oral hygenie is not really my concern as much as her skill at opening my beer and babbling to me while I wait for a dancer to become available. "Tina" has always been very friendly regardless to me whether or not I was getting a dance, back in the day at 12th, or just relaxing after wasting all of my money on one of her co-workers. She is not the most unattractive woman I have ever seen in a showbar and she seems to know what she is doing behind the bar, so cut her some slack or just don't deal with her other than to get a beverage.
Plus, if you are concentrating on a bartender's or dancer's teeth, you might be a tad anal about some things. Its not like you are gonna be taking her home to meet the parents or be a step mom to your kids.

This is just my opinion, not being an asshole or anything.

Cin Mulligan
09-20-07, 06:53
I like the way you think. Tina has been "alright" to me too. (for nothing but a tip for my beer and conversation while I wait) But, hey. Variety is the spice of life, RIGHT? To "each their own". Have you been there recently? I have been unable to get by there as I had hoped due to work. Has Sylvia gained back her "senses" yet?

Stay Safe,

Peace

Johnny Drama
09-26-07, 13:50
I haven’t been in awhile, so I decided to stop by Cinders last week and talked with Sylvia. The place has changed. She said the night crew had 8 to 9 girls on it. Some dark some light. Lynn and Selina were the only dancers there.

Steelers Fan, what does Kiki look like? Apparently, Sylvia said she was a playmate quality or would give Ann a run for the money. I said yeah right! I thought Jackie looked decent.

I might have to drop in there on night to check her out.

Lynn showed me the new VIP room. It looked the same as last time I visited. Good dance though.

Drama

Pfadt
09-27-07, 06:36
I went there last night.

They told me that Sherry quit.

Man, theres no reason to come there anymore now.

WannaParty
09-28-07, 21:39
I drove by on Thursday early afternoon, there were 3 girls sitting outside. One was a thin blonde that smiled, but I had to go back to work. I should have stopped anyway. The other two seemed decent from a distance, although "thicker". Hopefully the blonde will still be around next week when I make time to stop.

Johnny Drama
09-28-07, 23:00
Apparently Big Pun3225 “Picked her up negotiated a jackson for bbbjcim. decent skilz but very noisey and kinda rushed. Said she worked at Cinderella's M-F and to come see here there, her name was Sherry. Slim blonde with B cups on a good day and maybe mid 40's or a harsh late 30's in age.”

This doesn't sound like Sherry though.

I talked with Silvia. Sherry is having family trouble and should or maybe return at a later date.

Stewie Griffin
09-29-07, 14:33
Steelers Fan, what does Kiki look like? Apparently, Sylvia said she was a playmate quality or would give Ann a run for the money. I said yeah right! I thought Jackie looked decent.DramaShe was pretty damn good looking that is for sure. Pretty smile I think she had dirty blonde hair.(dark in there) Nice body. Could possibly be the best I have seen in there.

Big Pun3225
10-08-07, 00:31
Who is the 6'6" black chic she's pretty agressive, I stopped in for a beer and she was on my like white on rice.

RaynMan55
10-08-07, 07:52
Who is the 6'6" black chic she's pretty agressive, I stopped in for a beer and she was on my like white on rice.

ROTFLMAO!!!! I I think I remember who you were refering to. Dont remember her name but sure remember her MO.......

Cin Mulligan
10-08-07, 15:32
Re: sheri. No one can fill her shoes if you know what I mean. To: pfadt: spoken with wisdom on your part. "why go". No sheri. No glory. And yes! Sheri is gone. Somehow she felt the need to keep the money she made for a hard days work. Benefits are everything. Right. Sheri was one of the few. Who ever is trying to "work" under her name. Will deal with me. I hope you are mistaken. But. Leave it to sylvia to get all she can thru lies for us to walk thru that door. Can't blame her for that. Green makes the world go round! LOL.

Peace

Johnny Drama
10-08-07, 22:59
Re: sheri. No one can fill her shoes if you know what I mean. To: pfadt: spoken with wisdom on your part. "why go". No sheri. No glory. And yes! Sheri is gone. Somehow she felt the need to keep the money she made for a hard days work. Benefits are everything. Right. Sheri was one of the few. Who ever is trying to "work" under her name. Will deal with me. I hope you are mistaken. But. Leave it to sylvia to get all she can thru lies for us to walk thru that door. Can't blame her for that. Green makes the world go round! LOL.

Peace

Miami has is Big Lou and Jacksonville has its "Cin Mulligan". What is that now 4 new posts and no info about women, but more questions. How is your partner Stiff E doing?
Shocker!

The Amazon dancer is named Sky. I haven’t had the opportunity to get a dance from her yet, but she can dance. I was getting a dance by Jackie one night and she was dancing for one of my friends. Great time all around. I reported about it awhile back.

JD

Old School
10-08-07, 23:09

The Amzon is amazing! Don't worry she's a gentle giant doesn't bite!

OS

Poon Doggy
10-09-07, 00:01
Is that PW's girl he's talking about? ;) She's pretty tall!

The Amzon is amazing! Don't worry she's a gentle giant doesn't bite!

OS

RaynMan55
10-09-07, 07:12
Is that PW's girl he's talking about? ;) She's pretty tall!

Yup that is her....same one our friend from SC the 'no-name-one' was all up in... hehe

Dr Cisco
10-09-07, 21:18
Stopped in recently and the place is as wacky as ever. There was just Sylvia and one working girl. Sylvia was going on and on about some girl she had just run off. The girl's crime was that she "s**ked d*ck for $20." That upset Sylvia to no end!

I never did figure out if she was mad because the price was too cheap, the activity was not permitted in Cinders, or what...

I was about to leave, but the girl talked me into a dance. She would not do a BBBJ, only a CBJ. So I opted for a HJ for $.3 upstairs. She put on a pretty good show, crawled around on the floor and played with herself.

Sorry but I don't remember her name. She is about 40, blonde, a little heavy but not too bad for Cinders.

I like to stop in a few times a year. It is always an experience.

Cin Mulligan
10-10-07, 13:32
Boo freakin hoo. Is her middle name. Once again. I'll do my best to keep "you all" of the alfa male making us all look bad! She is a deceitful greedy b--ch. She alone is the reason she has no business! Get it? Go ahead and stamp stupid on your foreheads if you ever believe a word that comes out of her mouth. And know nothing ever gets in that mouth unless you plan on taking her and her psycho daughter to raise. Good luck. You will need it!

Peace

Tribal69
10-10-07, 14:54
First time in for a while and was suprised that not much has changed. Ended up getting the covered worm wash upstairs with a thin back girl for .30. Was not the best but still nice, though she did rush me a bit.

Be Safe,

T69

Johnny Drama
10-11-07, 23:37
Boo freakin hoo. Is her middle name. Once again. I'll do my best to keep "you all" of the alfa male making us all look bad! She is a deceitful greedy b--ch. She alone is the reason she has no business! Get it? Go ahead and stamp stupid on your foreheads if you ever believe a word that comes out of her mouth. And know nothing ever gets in that mouth unless you plan on taking her and her psycho daughter to raise. Good luck. You will need it!

Peace

I agree. She has run off some good dancers or really didn't try to keep the good ones.

I went to Cinders Wednesday night to check it out and discovered a Blonde 40ish, Sky, another heavy set white girl (yuck) and a skinny but not attractive in the face black dancer that had an ok body I guess. So, I talked with the Blonde 40ish girl. I forgot her name. She danced for me along time ago, so we chatted to catch up. She wanted 80 for French wrapped by the way and 130 for more. Told her I was good. She said she has her regulars that she services and I could follow her home to do the deed. I passed. If you all are paying these prices, you are stupid.

I wanted Kiki, but she quit. Damn!

I passed and checked out the local area, but it was dead. I hit PH and it was dead. I hit main and the only thing I saw was three cracked out OSW. I am waiting for that BSW in pumps or the one in the black dress I saw last week.

Anyway, I hit Cinders again about closing time…lil head won out. I grabbed Sky or Amazon and went upstairs to the VIP. She remember the party with Jackie and my buddy. I thought she was about 6 ft, but she is taller than that. After that got a nice dance with a COF finish.

Anyone know where Kiki went to?

Ron In Fla
10-12-07, 02:09
Well ... there's a reason it's called Manatee Manor. They try REAL hard to run off any women uder 200 pounds. If you're into BIG ,.. this is the place.

QUOTE=Johnny Drama]I agree. She has run off some good dancers or really didn't try to keep the good ones.

I went to Cinders Wednesday night to check it out and discovered a Blonde 40ish, Sky, another heavy set white girl (yuck) and a skinny but not attractive in the face black dancer that had an ok body I guess. So, I talked with the Blonde 40ish girl. I forgot her name. She danced for me along time ago, so we chatted to catch up. She wanted 80 for French wrapped by the way and 130 for more. Told her I was good. She said she has her regulars that she services and I could follow her home to do the deed. I passed. If you all are paying these prices, you are stupid.

I wanted Kiki, but she quit. Damn!

I passed and checked out the local area, but it was dead. I hit PH and it was dead. I hit main and the only thing I saw was three cracked out OSW. I am waiting for that BSW in pumps or the one in the black dress I saw last week.

Anyway, I hit Cinders again about closing time…lil head won out. I grabbed Sky or Amazon and went upstairs to the VIP. She remember the party with Jackie and my buddy. I thought she was about 6 ft, but she is taller than that. After that got a nice dance with a COF finish.

Anyone know where Kiki went to?[/QUOTE]

Cin Mulligan
10-30-07, 01:45
Do I ever miss the "good ole days" at cinders. All that work she put into to that place (upstairs) included. Which was to be a "private club" for what use to be "big spenders" ha. Ha. What a waste! She only has her self to blame. Those girls don't get "fired" they quit! And if they are smart. They will stay gone! You can't cure stupid! Or a narcissistic opinion of ones self. Narcissistic: thinking to highly of oneself. Egotistical, vain, bigheaded, stuckup, swelled head, unduly preoccupied with ones own appearance, conceited, self loved. Etc. Get it? Boo hoo. Whatever will she do. Poor sylvia. Seek elsewhere fellow mongers. Cinders is toast.

Peace

Johnny Drama
11-01-07, 00:33
You have to stay open to make money. Tonight they closed before 10. What a shame!

Pony time. Someone needs to give me the intro. Thanks to all that helped out.

Drama

Poon Doggy
11-01-07, 20:45
I rode by last night at like 10:30 and they were closed, thought from skimming the forum earlier that maybe they had actually closed their doors. Might not be long at this rate.

Old School
11-05-07, 21:28
I rode by last night at like 10:30 and they were closed, thought from skimming the forum earlier that maybe they had actually closed their doors. Might not be long at this rate.

I am done with Cinderellas, especially I get on a Pony ride for no extra charge.

OS

OldBaldGuy
11-05-07, 22:28
I drove by today about 1:30. There were 2 cars --- Lynn's & Sylvia's. And why, unless you're into extra poundage, would anyone go there when looks are better and prices are (can be) better at Pony ??? No contest in my book.

Be safe guys !

OBG

Cin Mulligan
11-08-07, 01:30
Nice to see that "news" gets thru. Don't waste your gas. When the end comes for Cinders, and it will. You can probably find Ms. Sylvia working at your local Dollar Store. (no joke) That is where she was last time "MOM" / Gail. Let the place go to h-ll. Sad but true. I would like to see her "rise above" the current decline of her "empire". Get her "head screwed on straight" and REMEMBER WHERE AND HOW HER MONEY IS MADE. And give the proper RESPECT to the ones that keep "her" afloat. Wishful thinking I'm afraid. But, I feel worth being said if it gets some good done. And keeps us all from going to bed "without". Peace

Cin Mulligan
11-08-07, 02:05
Note to Sylvia: You can't strangle all your chickens, then expect for them to lay eggs with a smile. (I doubt she will get it, but worth a try) Peace.

Cin Mulligan
11-08-07, 03:33
Maybe my previous posts got some "old spirits" OUT! Guess who knocked on my door, and just left! LISA NOT BIG titi Lisa. Flat chested, inked stained with "military ink" Lisa. BI sex Lisa. Short 5' 2" Lisa. If any of you are OLD SCHOOL (Gina) Neutro "Gina" live in girlfriend. (no longer with us, may she rest in peace) No disrespect intended. (don't push it) Out looking for trouble if you know what I mean. WANTED me to let you all know that she is "independent" now. Have her ####'S If your are interested.

Peace

The Fat Guy
11-08-07, 19:10
Maybe my previous posts got some "old spirits" OUT! Guess who knocked on my door, and just left! LISA NOT BIG titi Lisa. Flat chested, inked stained with "military ink" Lisa. BI sex Lisa. Short 5' 2" Lisa. If any of you are OLD SCHOOL (Gina) Neutro "Gina" live in girlfriend. (no longer with us, may she rest in peace) No disrespect intended. (don't push it) Out looking for trouble if you know what I mean. WANTED me to let you all know that she is "independent" now. Have her ####'S If your are interested.

Peace

If this is the same Lisa I am thinkin about...
A friend of mine dated (and yes I mean dated) her way back, when she was working at Cozy Corner (yeah, WAY BACK and always heard great things about her) and always thought about getting a dance from her when I was in Cinders. Usually had no money left when she was available cause I only went there to see Theresa but the curiosity always was there. Might have to PM you Cin, once I scrape up some extra cash...

Cin Mulligan
11-11-07, 07:34
To the Fat Guy. Yes. I do believe that we are speaking about the same "Lisa". She did work at the cozy corner. WAY WAY BACK! I was expecting her today. She called and canceled. (personal problems) I'm off to work. Hope to hear from her soon. Will let you all know as soon as I do. Peace

Just Cruzin
11-24-07, 07:35
Came back into town Friday and decided to check out Cinders to see if all the rumors were true. In short it was a ghost town. One high note was Sherry is back working her old schedule, Tue, Fri and Sat. (Gotta love those huge boobies) They had a new chick working, Haly (?), and yes the tradition continues.
Safe cruzin,
JC

Mighty Max
11-24-07, 09:50
Came back into town Friday and decided to check out Cinders to see if all the rumors were true. In short it was a ghost town. One high note was Sherry is back working her old schedule, Tue, Fri and Sat. (Gotta love those huge boobies) They had a new chick working, Haly (?), and yes the tradition continues.
Safe cruzin,
JC
Are they still charging so much to go up stairs?

Just Cruzin
11-24-07, 13:13
Are they still charging so much to go up stairs?

I think the fees were 3-5 jacks for a trip upstairs and the dancer takes it out of that for Sylvia's grubby little paws. 1.5 jacks for the downstairs closet. I think they are killing themselves on what they charge, but I guess someone is dishing out the $$. They need a monger consultant to get them back on track, including getting some slimmer women. Nothing wrong with BBW, but how about some variety.
Safe Hunting,
JC

Cin Mulligan
11-28-07, 20:59
Grubby little paws are the least of what she is responsible for having on those hands. Still a shame and a waste of what use to be one of the "more fun" places in this town. (I am a native of Jax.) Again. She has led to her own demise. Sad, sad, sad. I am glad to hear that Sherri is back. Will FOR SURE stop in to see her. Bet that she will not stay for long. SQUEZZIN SYLVIA will run her off as usual. Hopefully not before I can get there! Peace

Ron In Fla
11-30-07, 23:48
For those of you who've been around long time and remember her ..... she's the one that rammed into those surveyors over on I-95 a couple days ago at about 100 MPH. We probably won't see her for a while.

Cin Mulligan
12-01-07, 05:14
No WAY! Wow Wow Wow! I'm at a loss for words! I guess THAT is "why" I never heard back from her? I make it a point to stay up on "current events". I guess I missed this one. Will have to research this one. Woah! Thanks for the info Ron. I hate to hear that she has got into that kind of trouble. I know that she is responsible for 2 important treasures that depend on her. Hope it all works out okay.

Peace

Johnny Drama
12-01-07, 22:29
Ann is back from Daytona. I got a dance from her last night. Not the best in the world, but not the worst either.

Whoever knocked up Allie (Elizabeth), watch out she is back too.

Drama

Old School
12-02-07, 01:20
Ann is back from Daytona. I got a dance from her last night. Not the best in the world, but not the worst either.

Whoever knocked up Allie (Elizabeth), watch out she is back too.

Drama

ANN is Back!!!!!!!!!! OMG! Got to put Cinderellas back on the list.

OS

Member #4558
12-02-07, 12:30
No WAY! Wow Wow Wow! I'm at a loss for words! I guess THAT is "why" I never heard back from her? I make it a point to stay up on "current events". I guess I missed this one. Will have to research this one. Woah! Thanks for the info Ron. I hate to hear that she has got into that kind of trouble. I know that she is responsible for 2 important treasures that depend on her. Hope it all works out okay.

Peace

She is in trouble! Screw her! She was, according to witnesses, weaving in and out of traffic at a high rate of speed on I-95. When she encountered a backup at Baymeadows, she went to the shoulder to try to avoid hitting those cars in front of her. She lost control on the grass shoulder and hit a survey truck and the three man crew that was standing at the back of the truck. These poor guys were just doing their jobs and this careless, stupid ***** ran them down. She killed one of them, leaving three children without a father, and seriously hurt the other two.

As I work in the transportation field myself, and have spent many a day working with land surveyors in the field, this hits home for me. She will get no sympathy from me as this was just a stupid mistake committed by a very careless and stupid person. I hope this woman is thrown into jail and they toss away the key.

Cin Mulligan
12-02-07, 13:40
Holy Cow dude! I had no idea what any of the details were. Thank you for telling me. I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU. The only sympathy she gets from me is for her two children. I am a single parent myself. I completely understand your point of view. I hope they throw away the key too! She did not seem to be that "screwed up in the head" when I saw her a while back. Thanks again for the details. The men and the families that suffered loss will be in my prayers. Hey. Even us mongers are "real people too".

Peace

Cin Mulligan
12-02-07, 14:16
I really wanted to get excited about Ms. Ann returning to what I thought was a sure "nothing to gain anymore" deal with cinders. But, I can't seem to get on board with it right now. I have known Lisa aka "bam bam" for about 15 years. That whole thing just makes me sick to my stomach! If I would have known what was to follow when she showed up at my house. Well. Lets just say. She would have gotten "redirected". You reap what you sow.

Peace

Gonzo Fla
12-09-07, 22:32
Good news at Cinders: I saw Jada on her first day back and she is great. Since I am somehow branded as LE the moment I walk into Pony's and Jakes, Cinders knows me for the total perv that I am and they treat me well.

Last trip to Cinders got a GREAT double show from Carrie and Lynn...definitely a highlight of my day.Doc

Hey Doc,

Sorry to hear about your problems at Pony and Jakes. Keep going and be sure to tip the dancers on stage (even if they're not your type). A dancer will eventually take a chance and check you out. If you get the chance to get a VIP take her up on it. Don't ask for anything extra and keep your hands off her goodies. Do a couple and tell her it was nice. Stay awhile longer and if no additional offers book out. Hopefully the next visit will be much more friendly. You have to sorta prove to the dancers your ok and you've got money to spend (and money is great lure).

I was in CT once on a trip to Southington (don't get me started on that Paradise). I met some guys at a SC there who were friendly enough to give info in the more seedy aspects of the area. I eventually ended up following them to a place (too hard to find otherwise) in a strip mall. Had a waist-high rect stage 30'x6' with a low rail on the edge. The guys started tossing dollars on the stage even tho the girl was at the other end. I asked 'why were they doing that?'. They told me they were 'chumming' and they did that to attract the dancer. I worked and the girl was very friendly after that. hehe.

Now for the lighter side (I hope). What are the dimensions of Carrie and Lynn? I was in there tonight to see Jada and there wasn't anything I saw I'd VIP-it with. Only one fairly tall heavy set black dancer. It was just before closing so maybe the A-team had gone home.

Jada is back at Cinders? I wonder if that is the same ole Jada from the "older days". With hearing about Ann returning. MAYBE Sylvia has gotten her "wits for business" back. (although I DOUBT IT! ) Jada. Thin. African American, fake but decent boob job Jada? (talks real fast) PeaceCM,

Yes it is the Jada from the old days. She started this past Monday and as far as I know the she works every day but she said she had tomorrow(Mon) off. She also asked if they needed her to work so it may be hit or miss Mon. She's as petite as ever and has one of the best bodies around.

I don't know about anyone else but if they had a more diverse group of dancers I would probably go there more.

You all be safe out there.

GF

Cin Mulligan
12-10-07, 06:59
Too funny! But, unfortunately true! I am sure that Lynn is the same ole Lynn. Carrie, however is a new one on me. You know how they change their names. Been having to work way too much due to the holidays. But SO MUCH want to find the time to get by there to check out the ones that have come back. Thanks for the info on Jada. I figured it was her. BBBJ's YEAH! Will FIND a way to make it soon. HOLIDAYS are for us too. Not just the fam's! Right?

Peace

Snook
12-10-07, 10:54
What a terrible thing. Hope the other two guys do ok. What does Lisa look like. I'm bad with names, but remember faces... is she the big titted blonde that used to work at UPS? Thanks
Snook

Cin Mulligan
12-10-07, 13:37
The one you are thinking of is Sheri. Lisa aka Bam Bam, Is about 5'2" (maybe if that) Small chested, Tattoos on arms, etc. Big booty, Sandy Blond hair. I have no problem with her name being posted. It's all over the internet news about the accident she caused. Lisa Green. Since you did'nt seem to know her, apparently you have not missed anything. She obviously has BIG PROBLEMS! Sheri is a good girl. Known her for many years. You GET YOUR $ worth. Peace.

Cin Mulligan
12-31-07, 04:44
I was hoping to get a "hit" on Cinders. Are they SO FAR GONE that they are NOT EVEN WORTH THE TIME anymore? Ha, ha. Been to busy working to get bye there. Anybody?

Peace

Ron In Fla
01-06-08, 00:30
The mayors wife has been tending bar at Cinderellas the last few nights, so I stopped in to see how she was doing. As it happens , the infamous Ann is back from Daytona now too. Now , I've been hearing, and reading , about this Ann for quite a while now ... I am NOT impressed. This was the only time I've ever laid eyes on her personally, and I have to say ... OINK ! What are you guys thinking ???? Dayum ....... She's either pregnant or totally qualified to work at Cinderellas.

Poon Doggy
01-06-08, 02:02
Agreed, she used to be cute but she's difinately got one in the oven or needs to do some situps. Of course, in that place... she looks like Kate Moss, ha!

Poon D

The mayors wife has been tending bar at Cinderellas the last few nights, so I stopped in to see how she was doing. As it happens , the infamous Ann is back from Daytona now too. Now , I've been hearing, and reading , about this Ann for quite a while now ... I am NOT impressed. This was the only time I've ever laid eyes on her personally, and I have to say ... OINK ! What are you guys thinking ???? Dayum ....... She's either pregnant or totally qualified to work at Cinderellas.

Cin Mulligan
01-07-08, 05:42
You can say that again! The last year or so she has been gone obviously hurt her! Like you said, atleast now she really fits IN! Ha, ha! Sylvia STILL with her HANDS OUT on last trip to see "whats up".

Happy New Year.

Peace

OldBaldGuy
01-07-08, 15:18
Drove by Cinders about 1:15 this afternoon. The parking lot was JAMMED ! I didn't stop because I didn't see a parking place. Even more than the usual hanging around out back. I'm used to seeing the jeep and the red whateveritis, and maybe a customer or two. Were any of you there ? What was the big occasion ?

OBG

Clublvr
01-07-08, 18:57
Drove by Cinders about 1:15 this afternoon. The parking lot was JAMMED ! I didn't stop because I didn't see a parking place. Even more than the usual hanging around out back. I'm used to seeing the jeep and the red whateveritis, and maybe a customer or two. Were any of you there ? What was the big occasion ?

OBG

Hmm, maybe worked a deal with the Fire department too park the firefighters cars there?

LOL, my uncle did this with a resturaunt he owned. The location never could last long with any type of resturaunt. There was a car dealership up the street he made a deal too have his employees park there for a discounted meal.

It gave the appearance the place must be good with a full parking lot! it worked too.

The red car is a Mitsubishi Eclipse and I beleive one of the daughters car. BIG girl, blonde nice personality but a bit too many pounds for my liking.

Ann aka as 'Hoover Vaccum" never was toned, but not Obese like most I see that work there. But what i'm refering too poundage has no effect on that particular wet dream...

She had another job working for the "Brown package parcel service" I have not seen her in quite awhile if the same Ann as noted in recent posts highly recommend her.

Clublvr

Poon Doggy
01-08-08, 09:45
You are thinking of someone else that worked for the Brown Package Delivery company... she was a big girl with huge boobs??? Not gonna say her name as it might give away too much of her personal info away.

Ann was a little thing thing maybe 2 years ago when she worked there and I wouldn't ever call her a "hoover", ha. She didn't even like that sort of thing at first anyway, got one later but I'd say it didn't come natural to her like some of the other.

Poon D

Hmm, maybe worked a deal with the Fire department too park the firefighters cars there?

LOL, my uncle did this with a resturaunt he owned. The location never could last long with any type of resturaunt. There was a car dealership up the street he made a deal too have his employees park there for a discounted meal.

It gave the appearance the place must be good with a full parking lot! it worked too.

The red car is a Mitsubishi Eclipse and I beleive one of the daughters car. BIG girl, blonde nice personality but a bit too many pounds for my liking.

Ann aka as 'Hoover Vaccum" never was toned, but not Obese like most I see that work there. But what i'm refering too poundage has no effect on that particular wet dream...

She had another job working for the "Brown package parcel service" I have not seen her in quite awhile if the same Ann as noted in recent posts highly recommend her.

Clublvr

Cin Mulligan
01-13-08, 05:44
Brown Package Delivery Co. Is Sheri, been working there off and on for years. She reads the board, she likes the word of mouth thing. (If your there, Hey Baby! ) Well worth your digits! Ann? To hear that it did'nt seem to be her "thing" with the BJ's? Shocking no less. That nasty girl can suck the rust off a bumper! She is the biggest "HO" in there. She was always big on the "I'm a good girl, innocent, scam". Yeah, RIGHT. So, only the other 100 guys before me did'nt get to hit that, right? Got to love the fact that she tries. Ha, ha, ha. Peace.

OldBaldGuy
01-18-08, 12:44
Was driving by and had a bad case of the hornies. Only 2 cars there --- Sylvia and Lynn. I'm not a fan of the extra poundage, but the little head was in control -- so I stopped. Lynn showed me the upstairs. I tried out the chairs and they worked fine. Left satisfied but not thrilled. Still prefer the chairs at Pony.

Be safe ...

OBG

wavrider
01-18-08, 23:34
Ann was a little thing thing maybe 2 years ago when she worked there and I wouldn't ever call her a "hoover", ha. She didn't even like that sort of thing at first anyway, got one later but I'd say it didn't come natural to her like some of the other.

Poon D[/QUOTE]

Poon D you are so correct, two years ago she was mmm good.
I sampled the offerings the night you, I, and the famous PW all met up there at Cinders. PW took off with that fine chocolate dancer he brought with him, you and I went to White's to visit what you had lined up earlier that evening. Left you at White's and I went back for samples with Ann, the ole song comes to mind "She don't eat meat but she sure likes the bone" comes to mind. WAV.

Cin Mulligan
01-20-08, 09:26
Oh, Please make my day and tell me that Sylvia has come into her right mind, and it did not cost you a fortune.. Did you just take the "tour" or did you stay up there for "tea and scones"... (ha ha)

Peace

Snook
01-21-08, 11:08
What ever happened to PW? He's disappeared off the face of the earth? Any one ever hear from him? Hope he is doing OK... Great guy... PM if desired...

Snook

Jimpur
01-21-08, 11:31
What ever happened to PW? He's disappeared off the face of the earth? Any one ever hear from him? Hope he is doing OK... Great guy... PM if desired...

Snook
HE is fine comes by ever mo. or so to augusta. And I talk to him A lot.. AND YES HE IS A GREAT GUY... TAKE CARE JIM

RaynMan55
01-21-08, 15:02

Snook

Yeah, I was wondering the same thing. PM'd him a few months back and never heard anything. GOod to know he's still knockin' boots.. :D

Hey Jimpur, will be in Augusta in the next few weeks and judging from the A-boards....well, its been as slow as J-ville....

Be safe!

Snook
01-21-08, 15:22
Thanks for the good news. Next time you talk with him, tell him Snook in Tallahassee said hello and to stay in touch....

Happy hunting...

Jimpur
01-21-08, 15:49
Yeah, I was wondering the same thing. PM'd him a few months back and never heard anything. GOod to know he's still knockin' boots.. :D

Hey Jimpur, will be in Augusta in the next few weeks and judging from the A-boards....well, its been as slow as J-ville....

Be safe!
Yes but I do have some ## let me know when your in town. You to snook

Stewie Griffin
01-26-08, 16:58
Sherri was the only one working. When I got there she informed that she knew who i was and proceeded to tell me my user name... Damn... My secret identity is no longer.

Dances next to the bar are now $30 as well if i understood her correctly.

She is still one of the nicest people you will run across...And she has never ripped me off or even tried to.

Poon Doggy
01-27-08, 02:58
Ha, Stopped in & Sherry told me my username today too but was WRONG! ;) Took her upstairs & left very happy!

She is great and reads this forum. Hi Sherry! ;)

Johnny Drama
02-08-08, 12:18
3 dancers total last night. I talked with Ann and Selina. Selina said that Cin Mulligan used to be Lisa, but someone got her username and password. Sort of makes sense now. Knows all the dancers, but doesn’t ever do anything.

Back to the point. Upstairs is now .2. Silvia got money hungry and apparently every dancer quit. Cinders wasn’t open a couple of days last week because of it. The new bartender disputed with Selena over the bar fee or money (it was harmless)

So .20 dances in the VIP. I took Ann up and gave her a microphone lesson. Good time.

Stay safe
Drama

By the way Elvis hasn’t left the board he Is still alive and well.

Stewie Griffin
02-09-08, 09:57
I wonder if the dances next to bar are back to $10

I couldnt believe they were 30/30 last time i was there...

Skippy69
02-14-08, 08:18
Went by cinders last night and saw Ann. The place was dead but I still left happy.

PWhipped
02-14-08, 12:16
Ray, you buying the beer??

Snook, you buying dinner at the Roadhouse?

Drama, Sylvia does not like what you post.

Now all that said, bet all of you wished I had sayed away <G> See, it cost for me to return LOL>>

Gone again, PM if you wish. PW

Jimpur
02-14-08, 13:03

Now all that said, bet all of you wished I had sayed away <G> See, it cost for me to return LOL>>

YOU SORRY OLD FUCK NOW YOU COME OUT OF HIDING SEE YA JIM

RaynMan55
02-14-08, 15:02

HOLY F*CK&NG CRAP........HE LIVES........LOL Dang PW, you must a gotten some REALLY good private stock to be a ghost for so long...... Will PM you...

Snook
02-14-08, 17:28
This is a friggin miracle.... awaking from that coma with a perfect memory intact!... Hope things have been going well for you, PW. Missed having you around, don't disappear again! And yes, I'll buy the dinner.... it's a hell of a lot cheaper than paying for the booze for your guys!!!

Snook

Poon Doggy
02-14-08, 20:01
Ha, Back from a Round the world mongering trip no doubt! Good to see you are alive and well PW!

OldBaldGuy
02-14-08, 23:00
Welcome back from me too, PW.

And while we're here ... I stopped by today. Lynn was the only dancer & I was the only customer. I'm not goin into public details, but you can PM me for the discussion. It's really sad to see this place goin downhill.

Be safe guys ...

OBG

wavrider
02-14-08, 23:00
Hell I heard airline traffic increased by 30% at Hartsford airport over the last few months
I think PW was holed up in a hotel and the world came to him.

Good to see you back Pw

Ron In Fla
02-17-08, 01:29
Upstairs is now .2. Silvia got money hungry and apparently every dancer quit. Cinders wasn’t open a couple of days last week because of it. The new bartender disputed with Selena over the bar fee or money (it was harmless)

So .20 dances in the VIP. I took Ann up and gave her a microphone lesson. Good time.

Stay safe
Drama

By the way Elvis hasn’t left the board he Is still alive and well.

So I talked to the mayor's main girl tonight.... Dance's are still $30 +++
I don't know how you got $20 dances unless you've got something else they want .. and I doubt it's a 12 inch dick

PWhipped
02-22-08, 11:21
Hey there, I see some still have the "nose" for seeking out the truth!

The runways have black marks all over them form so many landing, no not brown skid marks.

Don't forget, soon, another board meeting at Cocktails , JUST like last time.

Wet Dreams, PW

Johnny Drama
02-22-08, 12:47
So I talked to the mayor's main girl tonight.... Dance's are still $30 +++
I don't know how you got $20 dances unless you've got something else they want .. and I doubt it's a 12 inch dick

A Dancer told me that the place closed for two days out of a week because no one would dance. Silvia might be pissed at me but hey we all pay her bills sometime. 30 dances are for elite clubs. There are none in J-ville.

12 inch dick.......I wish.... bust it does resemble a baby's arm.

Drama.

PWhipped
02-27-08, 12:03
Saw Anne, same pretty face and VERY preg. Due April, had a beer andchatted with Sabrina and all. Talked to Sylvia, she wish's youall would ease up. TW, from what I was told from a dancer there, can't remeber her name, Blk, big TaTa's, about the $$, it is 30 upstairs to the bar, downstairs in the little room, it is also 30, BUT, only 10 goes to the bar. 20 for the dancer + whatever. Now does that make sence?? It does to me. Anyway, after April, then Anne will be looking good again, then there is Jada, thin and great, so quit your bitchin!! <G>

Oh and BTW, Sylvia told me the story, NO she does not have an opening for a bouncer LOL LOL LOL, so don't ask again. Man, that is funny, see ya tonight Cocktails and we will talk about it. LOL RITFLMAO

Anyway, yes some of the ladies are too heavy for some, some are not to your taste, but I have alays been welcomed there and most of the time enjoyed my visits.

They always ask about this site.

See ya tonight at Cocktails, and the Dogs know where to be, right? I do!!

Wet Dreams, PW

Johnny Drama
03-11-08, 22:44
All three new girls on night shift. Any suggestions?

Johnny Drama
03-14-08, 10:21
Silvia finally got a guy behind the counter. He is the smallest one in the club! Besides Sky, those girls are huge. Whoever pays .30 for upstairs needs to be shot!

Drama

Poon Doggy
03-14-08, 14:34
Anybody know what happened to the girl, Luscious, that was working at Cinders maybe a month ago? Just wondering if she moved on to another club. Thanks!

PWhipped
03-14-08, 14:59
I remember her, I do not know where she is today, but will try to find out.

Wet Dreams, PW

Anybody know what happened to the girl, Luscious, that was working at Cinders maybe a month ago? Just wondering if she moved on to another club. Thanks!

Poon Doggy
03-14-08, 17:22
Thanks PW,

I need to find her. She was talented. ;)

Ron In Fla
04-07-08, 22:23
The lovely Miss Theresa is back at Cinderellas.
she's a babe from long and far away.
If you know her ... you know you love her.

Johnny Drama
04-09-08, 09:48
The lovely Miss Theresa is back at Cinderellas.
she's a babe from long and far away.
If you know her ... you know you love her.

Place your bets. How long she will last this time (working)? I had always like Theresa.

drama

Quickneasy
04-09-08, 13:18
I used to frequent Cinder's back before there was ever a VIP room. (They had a stool over in the corner by the bar) Then I saw the transformation to the little VIP room behind beads and the "closet" by the bathroom. Then they build the VIP behind the stage. Then the upstairs whatever that is. I have rarely seen anyone in there that would be worth discussing. Would someone please describe Theresa to me? Is she worth the ride over or is she another heavy ones with benefits?

The Fat Guy
04-09-08, 19:19
Place your bets. How long she will last this time (working)? I had always like Theresa.

Doubt it will be that long, she is my ATF (and I like her as a person beyond all the bar BS) but she has some issues that never seem to be completely gone. I would love to stop in and see her but if she is gone after a 75 mile drive, I think I'll be a little pissed. I know better than to call the bar and see if she is working, might have to take a chance... damn it man

PWhipped
04-18-08, 10:57
See ya in about 3 weeks, we should have another "Board meeting"

Wet Dreams, PW

Cin Mulligan
04-27-08, 05:39
Oh! Yippie ki aaaa mf, s! Am I invited this time? Can't wait for that so special invite! That I just know I'm going to get any day now. Right pw? Prez! ? (long sleeve all the way right? ) be sure to keep our secrets, okay?

Peace

Alex9990
04-27-08, 20:21
So I can be sure that all we do is scope out the place and do nothing but BS the entire night.

Johnny Drama
04-28-08, 23:21
What does Teresa look like? Better yet Ann since she had her baby.

Drama

Johnny Drama
05-01-08, 13:04
Ann and I talked awhile and she said to take Trina, a new girl supposedly (brunette white girl with the same build upstairs). Decent dance.

Drama

WannaParty
05-05-08, 12:53
I finally made it into Cinderella's. I haven't been inside long enough to get a dance since it was the green door. Two weeks ago, stopped in late Thursday night. The guy tending bar was really cool, got a Dance from the first girl who came out and then had one from Ann, then another from Ann. Well worth it, I will be back for more, guess I was lucky to have had time on a Thursday, she said she's only there Thu, Fri, and Sat night shift. Will have to try Trina upstairs next time I'm in, anyone know when she works?

PWhipped
05-06-08, 10:16
Ann and two blk girls, none were over weight, one was there on my last trip and then there was a new one, no, forgot names. Ann lost all the tummy and looks good.

Wet Dreams, PW

Skippy69
05-22-08, 07:11
Ann, Tonya, another white girl and two black girls the one white girl was a little over weight. But still had a good time.

Redrob
07-17-08, 09:43
Stopped by Wednesday night about midnight. I hadn't been in since '99 when it was the Greendoor. They were all dressed and waiting to leave. Apparently it had been slow. The blonde bartender climbed over the bar to get on stage for 1 song and looked good. The other 3 girls there seemed friendly, but nothing to write home about. One of the girls advised that they normally close at 12 or 12:30 on Wednesday. I left dissapointed after RTFF, but I'll have to stop back by earlier next time.

Poon Doggy
08-24-08, 12:06
Theresa is back!

She says for you guys to all come see here.

OldBaldGuy
08-24-08, 15:05
Theresa is back!

She says for you guys to all come see here.

I've known her from her first 12th St. days. She's one of the nicest, most accomodating and honest gals I know. But it seems like everything she does turns bad for her. I hope times have changed to where she gets a GOOD break for a change. PD ... is she on day shift ? I'll be sure and stop by.

Be safe guys ...

OBG

Poon Doggy
08-24-08, 23:46
Yeah, that was dayshift on Saturday anyway. Not sure about through the week. Yeah, Theresa is a good one.

Good Luck!

I've known her from her first 12th St. days. She's one of the nicest, most accomodating and honest gals I know. But it seems like everything she does turns bad for her. I hope times have changed to where she gets a GOOD break for a change. PD ... is she on day shift ? I'll be sure and stop by.

Be safe guys ...

OBG

Cin Mulligan
08-25-08, 02:19
Yeah! You genius people out there keep on thinking that! Theresa is as nice and loyal as they come these days. She is the type you really want to take home to mother. She (thru no fault of her own) is nothing but a bystander and has been brought down by "society". How all our hearts and prayers should we send her way! Pooor theresa! Booo hoo! Just go on and admit that you all only "plead her case" because she swallows! The truth will set you free they say! If any of you big bold "know it all's " are interested in the cold hard truth, in which I am sure you already know. Plez! Let's make an effort to save the ones out there that really believe what you post! Did it ever dawn on you guys that you might lead a "newbe" into "waters that are unknown to them"? Like any of you would care till it is your ass on the line. As they say. Don't fear the reaper.

Cin Mulligan
08-25-08, 02:37
Let the one that is not a regular of hers turn away, and see what happens! I bet you all won't think she is so "ok" then! No need for a thank you. (and I mean out side that club) try this info and see what happens. You won't like it. And no! Is the answer to any of you that may think she has played that sh t with me. Only been a witness too it! She knows better!

Happy hunting!