PDA

View Full Version : Basic question regarding making initial contact

ZigBang1
09-25-17, 09:01
So I spend (waste) a lot of time cruising provider ads and see that some of them are kind of dated like maybe several months or more and can't find any current info. What I'm wondering is what would be the proper and respectful way to ask if the girl is still 'in the biz'? Easy enough if its a massage ad 'are you still offering massage service'? I assume would be proper but what about the ads that are obviously 'sex for hire' types?

Roger44
09-25-17, 11:01
So I spend (waste) a lot of time cruising provider ads and see that some of them are kind of dated like maybe several months or more and can't find any current info. What I'm wondering is what would be the proper and respectful way to ask if the girl is still 'in the biz'? Easy enough if its a massage ad 'are you still offering massage service'? I assume would be proper but what about the ads that are obviously 'sex for hire' types?Like "Can I make an appointment?" or 'where are you located?" od "can I see you?" they will let you know.

Skerts2
09-25-17, 13:36
So I spend (waste) a lot of time cruising provider ads and see that some of them are kind of dated like maybe several months or more and can't find any current info. What I'm wondering is what would be the proper and respectful way to ask if the girl is still 'in the biz'? Easy enough if its a massage ad 'are you still offering massage service'? I assume would be proper but what about the ads that are obviously 'sex for hire' types?Like Roger said, I will open with 'are you available in (town) on (date / time)?

Pretty much if the ad is current or not. Much easier to explain if you mistype the # or someone else sees the message. A provider knows what you are asking about. If they ask you what you mean it's a red flag anyway.

Zauber
09-26-17, 10:01
So I spend (waste) a lot of time cruising provider ads and see that some of them are kind of dated like maybe several months or more and can't find any current info. What I'm wondering is what would be the proper and respectful way to ask if the girl is still 'in the biz'? Easy enough if its a massage ad 'are you still offering massage service'? I assume would be proper but what about the ads that are obviously 'sex for hire' types?"I got your number from a friend and wanted to see if you wanted to get together".

Her response is usually, "what friend".

I reply, "actually I saw an old ad but I didn't want to put that in the text in case a friend or family member saw it".

This is appreciated and we go from there. If you're calling then a straight up, "I saw your ad on BP and your pics looked hot. Do you have time to get together this week?