PDA

View Full Version : Youngsville AMP

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Karlton
05-16-05, 08:26
I have visited and it is quite nice. Clean and modern. Service is polte and good. It is 5 miles North of US 1 and H'way 98. It is worth a trip.

Karlton

Stingray56
05-16-05, 21:42
Prices?

Please and thank you.

Karlton
05-17-05, 12:40
$80. for 45 minute massage. Automatic HJ. Perjaps if you go often , extras may follow.

Sgt. Sad
05-18-05, 00:55
A little birdy (thx lil' bird :) ) told me extras are indeed possible as soon as the second visit. A rub and tug was 60 bucks on the first visit and on second visit, fs was 80 + 2 bills. The fs sounds very high, but that bird was happy. No clock watching. I might have to check out the massage if the girls look good. Last few amps I've been to, the girls weren't looking as sweet as I like.

LoveLOS
05-21-05, 01:45
A rub and tug was 60 bucks on the first visit and on second visit, fs was 80 + 2 bills. The fs sounds very high...

Thank you Sgt Birdie....

$2.8 for fs? I love AMPs more than most but that is way too much, especially for less than perfect scenery. Any other brave souls (with better bargaining skills perhaps) have any more intel on this find?

TIA
LoveLOS

thyll2
05-24-05, 17:55
Went by the AMP in Youngville today. It seems that they are under some heat. Even though I was well know couldn't even get your standard tug. Some new faces. I would stay away for now.

LoveLOS
07-01-05, 06:19
Found VIP on Rt 1 in a strip mall on northbound side of Hwy. Pulled in and parked. Determined that $$ is maximum amount I will spend, and then only if FS can be achieved. I am hopeful because of my basic AMPing skills, but I understand that FS at a handshake joint for a first time visiter is highly fucking unlikely.

At the door I was asked if I had been there before. Normally my answer is YES, but I felt my out of state status would help, so I told her "No, I'm from Virginia and this is my first time here." $80 for 45 minutes. I almost walk, but I decide a good massage would be really refreshing, and no tip would be required. I inform her that is more than I pay in VA, so please get me a good girl.

I drew Happy. She is 4'11" and about 110lbs, natural B's, long unbleached hair. She claims she is 24, but I would guess 30. Not a DC stunner, but an attractive Asian girl. Face 5, body 7 on real girl scale.

I strip quickly in her presence, place the 1.2$ under my watch™ on the table and get shown to the sauna. Shit. Cool your heels and take your precious time in a hot room. Fortunately they had water there and I made it a steam sauna.

TS was guarded and she asked if she could touch my privates. I approved and gave her coos and wiggles when she did things right. TS overall was pretty good, but not too stimulating.

Back in the room, I lay down and relaxed. She asked about the money under the watch™ and I told her I always put my stuff there. She asked why, so I told her in case I needed it for a tip. The Jacksons were spread out enough to let her see about how much was there.

The massage was fucking unbelievable. I like it hard, and she worked me over, popping tight places and getting my spine properly adjusted. I was already pleased that I had gotten my money's worth. As she worked, we talked and I praised her efforts profusely.

On the flip, the standard question did not come. She gently worked me over and we chatted. I could tell she was trying to make up her mind. Little LL was responding as programmed. I began a concerted effort to seduce her. I did some gentle ass groping and was not censured. Good. She chatted and, under the guise of finding my true age, she wanted to see my ID, which I had not brought with me. I knew I was on the right track and kept up the petting. Finally break number 2 came when she said you act like you want to touch these, and she pulled her top down to reveal the soft tits with nice erect nips. I gave her a nice nursing, which she seemed to enjoy, but I figured I was still gonna get a handshake at best...

I knew my 45 minutes were long over, but she kept chatting and gently massagging this part or that one, getting fondled the whole time. I honestly thinking she was setting herself up as simply a woman who was seduced by a massage customer. At one point, she hiked her skirt up and invited full access to her lower parts. By this time I was stroking her pussy thru her thong and she was getting wet. She asked me if I would eat her pussy, and she hiked up the skirt again and pulled the thong aside. I'm thinking, "You're mine." I slid around and had my tounge in her pussy before she knew what hit her.

A few writhes and she finally came to the obvious conclusion that no fucking undercover cop on the planet could now charge her with prostitution and so she finally asked what extras I wanted. "Everything." A shy poking of her hands to indicate payment and I point her to the watch™. she quickly retrieves it, and essentially agrees in body language, but then she asks for another Jackson. Understand, in DC, that would be grounds for immediate dismissal, I would have left. But this is not DC and I told her truthfully that's all. She finally saw I was firm and left for the raincoat.

On her return the top came down and the skirt and thong came off. She sat me up and the CBJ was fair. She traded places, sitting on the edge of the table and recieved some DATY. Getting more horny, she propped her ass up with a pillow and presented that lovely brown clit for my dining pleasure. "I so horny, fuck me fuck me..." Ooooh I love that shit, and so I did my best to obey...

I don't think her O was faked, I know mine wasn't. She did tell me her pussy hurt, but I'm thinking, "it wasn't THAT TIGHT, but whatever."

Toweled, dressed, hugs & kisses and I'm off to Virginia 1hr 15minutes for the price of 45 min. I was also proud of the conquest, FS on the first visit. Ka-Chink! I was so contented and satisfied, I wouldn't need to have sex for nearly four hours....

See my report in Richmond.

Thank you for reading another LoveLOS tale of woe and total fiction. Any similarity to any actual persons or events is purely coincidental. ;) "$ under my watch™" is Trademark and Copywrite 2003, by LoveLOS, all rights reserved.

LoveLOS

fareastmister
08-14-05, 21:27
Thinking 'bout a trip to Youngsville spa. Was wondering if local LE was still keeping the heat on them.

fareastmister
08-15-05, 11:58
Thinking of going but not from area. Any nearby landmarks I can look for to find my way? Thanks.

Asianflu
10-21-05, 21:07
Still having decent experiences with vip. Would like to see some new "young blood". not sure if thatwill happen.

I've had good time with "susie". short girl probably mid to late 30s small natural bbs. Vert friendly good gfe. Have not seen much new talent wold appreciate any updates or perceptions.

All in all Vip seems to be a decent place; however, I miss greensboro!!

Wmforsex
10-24-05, 21:31
I used to go in GBO all the time (sun's, Dolls, etc.) 60 would get nice BJ with a few min of fucking... what are details, $ about VIP? Id love to know

"Still having decent experiences with vip. Would like to see some new "young blood". not sure if thatwill happen.

I've had good time with "susie". short girl probably mid to late 30s small natural bbs. Vert friendly good gfe. Have not seen much new talent wold appreciate any updates or perceptions.

All in all Vip seems to be a decent place; however, I miss greensboro!!"

RideNbuy
10-25-05, 15:24
I used to go in GBO all the time (sun's, Dolls, etc.) 60 would get nice BJ with a few min of fucking...

You must be the expert if you got that for $60.00. You didn't tip?

Asianflu
10-25-05, 18:57
You must be the expert if you got that for $60.00. You didn't tip?Also called "Cheap Charlie"

Wmforsex
10-31-05, 19:09
When I was there the girls worked for 35-40 half hour. Pay this to get in the door- included body shampoo, topless massage. The tip was usually 20 more for BJWC

Rocky11
11-01-05, 19:27
Checked out this place yesterday and was serviced by Miko, a mid30s (?) provider. Less than 5', thin, no ass and small natural boobs. Requisite sauna for about 5 mins, then a good TS and invigorating massage - a little too hard for my tastes, not wild about back walking. While she was next to the table I copped numerous feels of thighs and ass, even some stroking of special areas. On the flip I immediately placed my hands on her boobs (she was still dressed) - she feigned alarm and asked what I wanted - of course I said everything... and Im glad we clarified because at first she was just offering a stripdown and handshake and I had already offered an additional $1.2 after the door fee of .8. She balked when I specifically described FS, saying she had no cover. I didnt budge and off she went and ... voila! she happened to find one. No nipple sucking was allowed nor DATY, but she gave an average CBJ, then climbed abord and rode that pony for a while, trying best as she could for an early finish. But not allowing me my other pleasures (DATY etc), I concentrated my full efforts at getting the most of the main event. We switched to mish and I gave it to her good and long, which I think she begrudginly enjoyed.
All in all, FS on the first trip to an AMP is commendable, but I would have liked a full menu available. I had asked for Happy but she acted like she didn't know her. But I can't argue with a good massage and a good hard nut on a nice afternoon!
Rocky

Asianflu
11-05-05, 21:31
Stopped by vip on fri afternoon. The place was full. Fortunely I am well known by mamasan (Kim). spent about 15min waiting in the room till sauna time. Saw Miko. Have been w/her before. FS $.2.

Was a tad bit rushed as it seemed things were hopping. They told me that FRiday afternoond are pretty busy. I guess all the mongers want to start the weekends of with a pop.

Bright side is I sppotted a pretty new gal. Tall with real nice puppies. Probably fake. Looked young for the crop of girls that have bbeen there. Maybe late 20s early 30s.

Any info appreciated. plan to visit soon and will give my report on the new blood. Let's hope that they keep rotating the girls.

I have not seen Susie or Mimi there lately. I wonder if there gone?

Da Bot
11-15-05, 22:48
Was in town week before last and made the drive up 1. It was early in the week and the place was absolutely dead. Was greeted by Miko, probably mid-40s, looks okay but not exceptional. Too-hot sauna, followed by decent TS, decent massage, then I flip and she strips. After some negotiation she let me play with her private parts while I got a CBJ to completion (that's all I felt like that day).

Price was high compared to DC or CA. Service was okay, attitude good, but overall nothing to write home about. I might return if I get the Asian flu.

Wmforsex
11-16-05, 22:09
[QUOTE=Albrga]Stopped by vip on fri afternoon. The place was full. Fortunely I am well known by mamasan (Kim). spent about 15min waiting in the room till sauna time. Saw Miko. Have been w/her before. FS $.2.

You got FS for 20? or 200?

Asianflu
11-18-05, 13:16
Neither,

It was $120 FS

I thought the convention was $ =$100; $$=$200 Therefore $.2 would =$120
See Terms and Abbreviations

Sorry for the confusion.

BTW The new girl there is June. She's actually about the same age as Miko late 30s to 40s. Not in her 20s Darn. However, I think she is pretty decent!! I like her better than Miko. I also like Mimi and Susie. Think they are gone

June
Natural Bs with nice figure 7-8.
Face is a 7.
Service 10
personality 10
attitude 10

Wiley01
11-23-05, 02:46
Hi fellow Mongers.

Been a while since I've been to VIP, but I believe the price was 80 to enter, 1.2 to fully enjoy the offerings of this fine spa (don't forget to tip..LOL).

I am currently in Singapore, but coming back home in December. I hope to visit VIP shortly after arriving. I must admit, they are as close to a true AMP as I have found in the NC area. The best part, it is only 7 minutes from my house.

Wondering what ladies are on the menu still? Maybe you bros can fill me in to shorten my acclimation time back home?

Harry Plopper
11-30-05, 14:22
I just got back from a trip there for a nooner. Walked in mamasan said "you never been?" I said "no" but I hope this was not a wasted trip. I was assigned Lee. She was OK on the massage and TS. On the flip she left the towel on. asked right at the end "is there anything else you like?" I said I wanted "everything on the menu" Nothing else happened. Next time I go in I will just do hand gestures. GEEZ. I hope that I have a better experience next time.

Member Thirteen83

Gsomark
12-04-05, 23:49
So here is the deal. I really miss the AMP scened in Greensboro. You have no idea at the times I have found myself driving down Spring Garden and almost turn into where Sun's used to be. I could not make a trip to Raleigh and not visit VIP after reading some of the reviews. Greensboro guys rejoice and make the relatively short drive over to NC 1. It is definitely worth the trip. I was there around 5pm on Friday and was the only customer in the place. I will leave out all of the details, but a lovely MILF named June made me temporarily forget about Greensboro's missing AMPs. I will definitely be back.

PS see the general Raleigh reports for another adventure.

Sam Spade
12-12-05, 08:46
I was in Raleigh last week, looking for something to do. A quick check of the hotel's yellow pages confirmed what I suspected. You guys have less that even Chicago has, and we feel like the we're at the end of the food chain.

Anyway, the place was dead on a Wednesday night. Paid the .8 for the 45 minutes. Table shower was nice, but that was after the sauna. Then Hana put me right back in there to dry off.

Massage was the usual. When she started moving the hand down between the legs, I moved mine up her short-shorts. On the flip, I tried very hard to get her to agree to a BJ, but everytime I suggested it she smile like I'd asked something outragious and playfully slap me on the stomach. Finally agreed on a nude HJ with plenty of T & A play for another .8. That was very nice, but considering the price and the drive, it was only marginally worth it.

Creeper
12-14-05, 21:51
Just got back from Raleigh and visited VIP early afternoon on Monday. Similar experience to Sam Spades. As I too drew Hanna. Sauna - Tableshower - Sauna - Massage, in that order. I did think the massage was above average, but also got the same service, nude HJ with tit and finger play. Standard rates apply. I was able to give somewhat of a pearl neckless as a bonus gift - she was quite close to me as she finished and I have good aim. Unfortunatley she blocked my view and I missed the visual satisfaction. Oh well, we can't win them all.

"$ under my watch™" is Trademark and Copywrite 2003, by LoveLOS, all rights reserved. LoveLOSDue to fear of Copywrite infringment, I have been placing my money under my sunglasses. I don't want LoveLOS's lawyers on my ass! : )

Creeper

Wiley01
12-17-05, 10:43
Just getting back from Singapore last Saturday after 3 months in the "pearl of the orient". Had to visit Hanna after reading she returned. Since I have a history here, my service offerings from Hanna are very good. It was good to see her after her time away and mine. anyways, my FR on Hanna

Looks: 4/10: not a great looking face, but pleasant lady

Breasts: 7/10: nice C cup, not too saggy either.

Legs: 7/10: love it when she wears the jean shorts and bends over, legs to her ass. yum, yum,

Massage: 6/10, better than what usually received in US, but again, I'm spoiled by asian parlors. She is playful, likes to spank the bottom a little (mmmm), and has decent hands. She also allows auto roaming.

CBJ: 4/10 although she does a nice job of putting the condom on discreetly, has good suction, it is too short

FJ: 6/10 She is nice and wet, has a good feel on entry, but this time was my turn to work in missionary. I compare this to my last visit as a baseline where she rode me and did a wonderful stagecoach.

Damage: Those bros that have visited know the damage. Comparable to other local areas, but with a little more service.

RTF: Yes, just minutes from the house, and have a good connection with Hanna. I also like the sauna and full body scrub. gives a little more realistic feel to the environment.

Wiley01
12-23-05, 13:52
Hi Bros,

Not used to the quietness of a thread like this, but I'll post my 2nd visit to this fine establishment.

Met by May at the door. She is a smaller girl, Kimchi (of course), and dressed in a nice short skirt, nice sweet legs. Hanna not in today so I decide to try out this one. Sauna and Body scrub SOP. Her massage is much more intense than Hanna's. She gave a very strong massage and did the back walk thing. Good thing she's small and I'm not. LOL. During the massage, she did some autoroam and got little wiley woke up. She then asked what else I would like. Hmmmm... There was some significant negotiating and since we could not come to terms for FJ, I opted for the BJ for a Franklin. She left the room to obtain the necessary tools for this event. Once back, she auto stripped. Has a nice bush and small, but nice titties. She proceeded to cap and perform for me. Suction was nice and little Wiley agreed as he grew up to medium wiley. part way through, she said she wanted to ride me instead and jumped onto the stagecoach. I like the way she rides, more up and down then back and forth. After a few minutes, she decided to try some trick riding and reversed on me. It was quite a nice sight from my end and after a while could not hold off and presented her with the deposit. Afterwards we tcss a bit and then she grabbed the Jackson that was under my keys. She returned for a final washup, a nice kiss, and off I go

Looks: 6/10. cute girl
Breasts: 5/10. If you likem big, this isn't for you, but they are sweet.
Ass:7/10 nice and small but round.
BJ: 710: Good suction, CFM Look, good motion
FJ: 7/10: nice rider, runs the full length of the saddle horn. Good speed variation.
RTF: If Hanna not there, but would like to sample other first to rate all and choose my favorit.
Damage: 80 Entrance, 120 FJ. Note that she wants more, but will negotiate. Must let the big head negotiate though.

Harry Plopper
12-27-05, 21:54
Stopped in tonight. Walked in and Hannah answered the door. Bonus. She walked me back and asked if I had been there before with her. Said "yes". and we were off. Sauna was too long but the shower was good. back to the room with no towel - nice. The massage is on a scale of 1-10 a 6. It felt really good to me. she saw my money under the watch. did not say a work and walked out. I thought I would just ask her for a CBJ but she must have read my mind. Came back with a cover and stripped. she rubbed me for a few minutes. The little guy was ready. she stood over my head and bent over all the way to mini me and did a great CBJ. I was so ready to go I only went for a few minutes. a nice CCIM and I was spent.

She cleaned me up ad I was on my way

Later and will be back - Be safe all

Member Thirteen83

Big K
02-13-06, 13:53
I had occasion to go to Henderson last week, I was with someone and wasn't paying attention on the drive up US 1. On the way back to the Raleigh area I noticed a place on the right with an all girl staff. It had a number listed but, again, I was with someone and didn't get the number. Did any of you go there or anyone see the place? I'm not sure if it was before or after Franklinton (great directions huh). Can one of you locals drive up US 1 past VIP and look left you'll see it and post your findings. If nothing else get the number.

Karlton
02-13-06, 14:29
I had occasion to go to Henderson last week, I was with someone and wasn't paying attention on the drive up US 1. On the way back to the Raleigh area I noticed a place on the right with an all girl staff. It had a number listed but, again, I was with someone and didn't get the number. Did any of you go there or anyone see the place? I'm not sure if it was before or after Franklinton (great directions huh). Can one of you locals drive up US 1 past VIP and look left you'll see it and post your findings. If nothing else get the number.It is north of VIP 3or 4 miles. Called Magic Touch 919-494-9906. A typical MP. Karlton

ThirdBase
02-13-06, 19:23
Thats probably Magic Touch. All girl staff. Visited there about a year ago. Very nice-looking, American ladies, and a wide variety of prices. Dropped over a buck for what ended up being an expensive HJ. Better off driving south to VIP.

ThirdBase
02-13-06, 19:34
Visited VIP last night. Greeted by the lady, and she took me to my room. Got a half-hour rate, with sauna and table shower. Came back for a nice massage, and finished up with HJ. Lady was older, but with a nice body. Some reason, didn't get FS. Even left money on the table. Afterward, I took my money back up and put it in my pocket. She didn't say anything.

Harry Plopper
02-14-06, 16:13
Yet again had a nice experience with Hannah. Got the Full experience this time

Asianflu
02-15-06, 17:21
Glad to hear that Hannah's doing her thing. She has nice personality and gives good service. last 2 visits I saw Lee. Wish mamasan was there I would have asked for Hannah

I'm a bit perplexed about Lee. Nice attitude and decent service. She does nt want to take her top off. I thought this was a quirrk and that she would warm up after several visits. But no. She exposes her left boob lifting up her bra. Any atempt to get her bra off comes with her changing positions, etc. Has anyone else had the same experience?

I'm afraid to say that she may have had a mastectomy. Kinda of freaky.

Harry Plopper
02-19-06, 21:43
Glad to hear that Hannah's doing her thing. She has nice personality and gives good service. last 2 visits I saw Lee. Wish mamasan was there I would have asked for Hannah

I'm a bit perplexed about Lee. Nice attitude and decent service. She does nt want to take her top off. I thought this was a quirrk and that she would warm up after several visits. But no. She exposes her left boob lifting up her bra. Any atempt to get her bra off comes with her changing positions, etc. Has anyone else had the same experience?

I'm afraid to say that she may have had a mastectomy. Kinda of freaky.I had a review a few weeks ago of her. Not my "Fav" by any means. Hannah is a nice girl and is willing please. I have not had a chance to try May

hi1962
02-21-06, 15:58
I found this site really easy to find and just had to join and post to express my opinion and tell of my wierd experience at VIP. I also left a post on NVA's thread. First my opinion, I found this site easy to find which means so do millions of others, including those who may not care for AMPS as much as we do and would like to close them all down like they did in Greensboro. If you like the experience you get at AMPS please stop being so graphic on discribing your experience. I've already figured out the stupid acronyms used and for the really hard ones there is a website that defines sex related acronyms. I think this site should be used only to tell of bad experiences, (where not to go), and let the true AMP patrons find the good ones. I enjoy the experience and I want to continue to do so for awhile but they are slowly going away and you all are helping.

Now for my wierd experience at VIP which is one reason why I'm stressed. I went on Sunday night on my way back from a trip. At the door I met Young whom I've never seen before. The lights were on a little too bright and she was a little rough looking as was the other lady at the door but this doesn't matter as long as the massage is good right? She stared at me in a funny manner and said "you know it's $80.00 for 45 minutes right?" I told her I paid the same for an hour last time and I had Suki as a massuse. Young said she didn't know her so I asked about Happy who I had a long time ago but she said she had quit. During the TS she began to ask me were I was from, what I doing there, how old I was, were I worked, was I married, (too many questions). Good TS and she cleaned all the dirty spots with a good scrub. During the massage she continued to drill me, "how long you have mustache?, your wife asian?" "Why don't you stay home and let your wife give you massage?" There was no hint of anything during the massage other than a back rub and then when I was on my back she said " all finished". I discussed the matter with her and asked if a tip would improve her performance because I felt it was pretty weak and Suki did much better at relieving the stress. At this point she got down right angry and said she has no control of different girls and their massage techniques and gave me a look that, along with the bright lights shining on her old face, made me lose all interest in trying to improve my massage so I got up and made ready to leave. She left the room and came back shortly to see me out. She smiled and showed me what improper dental hygene can do for a person, or was it the kimchee? This was the only time I've ever had a bad experience at an AMP and it's pretty sad if we have sunk to this level of service for that kind of money. I know the heat that LE has been putting on these places had a lot to do with it.

LexLuther
02-22-06, 22:11
hi1962,

It may or may not come as a surprise to you that some people will find your report to be even stranger than the experience you describe at VIP. Your idea of posting only bad experiences makes no sense at all. This web site exists for the purpose of sharing experiences that could be of use to members who are interested in having sex with women. If no one posts in that vein, the site would go away.

I understand your concern and your desire not to see all the AMP's disappear. We could get around that by being discrete and utilizing PM's when we wish to share more explicit info.

Lex

Jaster
02-23-06, 01:00
1962, I read your report and find it a little disappointing. Not about the amp itself, but what you wrote. we all have bad experiences, and we appreciate you posting your bad experience at this amp. You said however that this was your only bad experience at an amp. I dont think i am the nly one here who would like to know where you had good experiences. You have 2 posts, and both those posts cover the same single experience. I don't appreciate you saying you have figured out our "Stupid" acronyms. you have 2 posts. this board has been here forever. Since there has been the internet there have been websites like this one. LE isn't stupid. They can get info on amps from here, from druggies, from sw's, and simply by driving through the neighborhood. Saying that the amps are going away and we on this site are helping is not the brightest thing to say. Amps close for 2 reasons. #1-LE, now LE will bust an amp whether they see it on here or not. They don't need this site to get info. I am sure they use it, but I highly doubt they use this site alone. Whats the point of this site if not to share info and experiences? Reason #2 Amps close- No Cutomers=no money. They can't advertise, so Amps work by word of mouth. what better way to spread the word than on here? Amps close, when they do customers (US) will find others. I hate to see them go, but thats life. Mamasan knows the risks before she opens the place, and we all know the risk when we go there. Such is life. To simply post twice covering a single BAD experience and to use those first posts(which should really equal only one post) to critisize others, and to post only a BAD experience is very disappointing.

hi1962
02-23-06, 14:30
I didn't want to piss anyone off but just venting my frustrations. I travel a lot and have seen all the massage parlers close in Greensboro and all the good ones close in St. Pete and Tampa,FL.. The ones left have raised prices and have not so good quality. The ones in NVA and DC are still pretty good so I guess we should just enjoy while we can.

Asianflu
02-24-06, 18:52
Stopped by Thurs early afternoon. They were doing some "remodelling." They put on a new door (inside door) at the at the entrance. I guess they can get a glimpse at guests. I asked Susie what was going on and she did not have much info.

Susie returned from NY (Flushing) . She's been gone for about 3 months. She told me she may be at VIP only 4 more weeks and said she was going to Chapel Hill to take some courses??? Said she was gonna try to get some Certification--Pharmacy?? I guess a technician. Who knows. Susie's probably late 30s or 40s (Seems like thay don't get any young girls. Very small. Thin with little natural bobs. She does a decent TS and massage. prety decent english skills. Very nice atttude and other skills are at the 5-6 level.

FYI I assume Lee is gone! Hannah still on board. Have not seen May. Any info would be appreciated.

I'm not excited that NEXTEL opened a store next to VIP. This could bring some heat..Any Thoughts.

NcMgr
02-26-06, 18:05
Hi1962,

Glad you figure out the acronyms. You must have high IQ. Try click on abbreviations next time.

Harry Plopper
03-13-06, 21:30
This is a good place for a massage too. I have been happy with my service. Went there today.

Aprilia Rsv
03-16-06, 14:32
Hey all,

I'm heading into Raleigh next month for some work and would like to hit an AMP while there. Wonder how they compare to the RI places... :)

can someone PM me some locations?

Thanks,

Aprilia

Harry Plopper
03-17-06, 20:48
There is no comparison to the RI spas. Here in the south you pretty much have to work for anything that you get (if you know what I mean). If you have never been at the Spa before you are pretty much screwed.

In RI it is pretty much a given on the flip what is going to happen. The girl is usually nude and she just asks point blank due to the prostitution laws in RI. I loved it up there when I was "stationed" there for a job. 1 year of PURE HEAVEN. The girls were always eager to please and knew that you had many places to take your dollars. You will see my reports on the RI boards for details.

Here in the old north state it is WAY different. I think the demand is higher than the supply.

Asianflu
03-18-06, 12:57
You may wish to mention the name of the girls that left recently. Lee, Miko or June. They all left within the past 4 months or so. Plan on door fee of .8 for 45 minutes. You will get 45 min to 1 hour session. I have never been rushed. Also I have never seen more than two girls on the line up. This is a neat and clean establishment but thay are somewhat cautious and mid 30s is the youngest provider I've seen there. Good experience considering it's the only AMP in the area.

Chapel Hill has University Massage (Franklin Street) . Young american girls. Seedy place IMHO. Pricey. Terrible massage. No TS. Franklington has Magic Touch it only a few miles from VIP on US1. Never been there. It's american MP and has been there for years.

Hey all,

I'm heading into Raleigh next month for some work and would like to hit an AMP while there. Wonder how they compare to the RI places... :)

can someone PM me some locations?

Thanks,

Aprilia

Harry Plopper
03-22-06, 21:51
Hey,

BTW 1962 everything that is posted here is fantasy. This is a good way to "blow" off steam and maybe dream up a fantasy. We are all just big kids imagining what we can ;D

Rockhunter
03-31-06, 22:37
Hi,
I drove by the AMP today on Rte. 1 North and I didn't see the massage sign lit up. Is it still there ?
Down the road by the way, on the left, is another place, Magic Touch or something, I went once, not bad.
Rockhunter

Harry Plopper
04-01-06, 12:19
I was planning on heading up there sometime soon, I hope. I was there 2 weeks ago and the "Open" sign was on. That has been the only sign that I have seen.

Great place for a good message.

I have never been to Magic touch. I had not seen any good reports from there. I might take one for the team.

Asianflu
04-01-06, 14:30
Hi,

I drove by the AMP today on Rte. 1 North and I didn't see the massage sign lit up. Is it still there ?

Down the road by the way, on the left, is another place, Magic Touch or something, I went once, not bad.

RockhunterI stopped by yesterday Friday afternoon. It is open. From the road the neon sign appears to be off;however, it is not. The sign is on and VIP is open. BTW, Susie left some time this week. "Vacation". Actually, she told me that she was leaving the business and moving to chapel hill. This was her second visit here.

Hannah is still there and susies's replacement is a girl that was there about a year ago. I don't know her name. I saw her there as I left. She is tall by asian standards and has long black hair. If this is the girl I remember she has enhanced boobs (not my favorite) and a round tatoo on her lower back. Probabably 40ish. Interested in hearing a review

Harry Plopper
04-08-06, 08:14
Was there earlier in the week. I had to wait for Hannah. She was her usual self. I now do not have to say anything she knows my massage needs. I hope she stays for a while so I do not have to break in a new one. LOL

Caribsea
04-17-06, 18:32
Drew Hannah today for the first time. She is all you have all said, but I still think that Happy from last year would rate a little higher.

Mentioned that I might not be back until June and she said she would probably still be there.

Harry Plopper
04-17-06, 22:23
I just sent you a PM.

Glad to hear that you had a nice time. Hannah is not what I was used to in RI but for this area the gives a great massage.

Drew Hannah today for the first time. She is all you have all said, but I still think that Happy from last year would rate a little higher.

Mentioned that I might not be back until June and she said she would probably still be there.

Eastendmonger
05-03-06, 11:51
About 2 times per year I drive from Richmond to Raleigh and I've been missing the Youngsville AMP...don't know how but I found it this time. I forget the girls names I drew but she never smiled. All-in-all I prefer the offerings in No. VA better. Nonetheless, you gotta take advantage of your opportunities. I've tried Magic Touch and found it rather pricey but reliable. I stopped at Innovation Health Club too - $60 for 45 minutes plus a $60 tip as I recall but I didn't partake. The place was really raunch (mold everywhere). It's on Rte 1 but visible from I-85 as you go into NC from VA. Anyway, here are a few pics of the spots. Maybe someone has been missing the Youngsville AMP too.

WD

ThirdBase
05-09-06, 08:43
Stopped by mid afternoon two sundays ago. Was greeted by the mamasan, who seemed to be in a bad mood. Asked if I had been there before, and I said I had. When I got in, she told me that unlike last time, they "no massage front", and pointed to my special area. I told her that I wasn't interested and left. Anyone else experienced this? I struckout in a similiar incident at Osaka a month ago (on SC Board). I've been to both places before, and had a good time.

Harry Plopper
05-11-06, 17:36
I hope that this place has not had LE trouble. I have always had a nice time there. Have not been for 3 weeks. It might be time to head that way.

If I do have a report I will share it to senior members in PMs but I will place a post on the board with little details. I wonder if we might be giving a little too much info and LE might be using it. Rhetorical question.... LOL

I have found that Magic touch is the better option if you are looking for xtras in the past and that info is readily on the old boards.

fareastmister
05-14-06, 11:08
I got a similar turn-around response last month @ vip. Thought it was just me. If LE was on them, I figured they would just shut them down. This can't be helping their bottom($$) line. Was going to try magic touch, but I'm not sure. Guess I'll have to find another place to feed my monkey.

Harry Plopper
05-15-06, 16:06
I stopped in. Still the same sign , same name but no service.

The mamasan came to the door after about a minute standing there. I asked to see Hannah. She said "I do not know Hannah" I said "Really? Is she on vacation?", "No" "Will She be back?". She did not even offer me a massage which was what I wanted to begin with the heck with the rest. I had already syked myself up for that let down. She just closed the door and I was on my way.

I bet the go out of business soon...... rightfully so if they do not even offer any legit services. GEEZ

I will make sure from now on that ALL of MY POSTS that are in a good nature that require details go to a PM and not public.

LE is watching...... Be careful out there all!

Big K
05-20-06, 23:19
Okay with all the VIP bashing let me join in. They need a new girl in there. The skinny girl with promanent features, i'll call her Olive Oyl needs to go back where she came from. I went there maybe a month back and she answered the door in jeans and a sweater. It was around 9:30pm Let me in, yada yada yada, She came back in a nice dress showing off her slim bod with her little nipples poking out, looked good dammit, then asked if I wanted to shower , I declined she said the massage would be shorter with no shower. I tried to get grabby and she genuinly kept stopping me. Gotta admit though it was a good massage. After it was over I continued to get touchy feely hinting at my intentions and she just got mad. So I left with a longing for the proper finish to a good massage.

I should have went home instead drove up the road for a magic touch. Desperation sometimes leads to stupidity. Had a choice of 3 girls picked the best looking, maybe a mistake sometimes you gotta go with enthusiasm. Went to the seedy looking room with one way mirror window in the door after paying $45 for the 15 min. Not knowing what to expect went with the lowest. She was blunt about service extras once in the room and said she wasn't going to jack me off for free. She said the suggested tip was as much as the session cost so it didn't sound too bad in my frustrated state of mind. She then proceded to massage the parts that got missed at VIP. I was feeeling her up and she said because I didn't pay for nude she had to keep her clothes on so I had to do my best to slip under her clothes to fondle her while she masssaged. After the lackluster deed was done I reflected on the poor value received for services. She then went to the sink and washed and washed and I was thinking damn I don't have cooties. She came back with a wash cloth that if I was thinking should have declined. I'm a high tech guy and beleive in washing machines with modern detergents. She wiped me off and maybe was wiping somebody elses spunk on me, eewwww

My return for VIP treatment about a week ago around 9:00pm resulted in her lookin me over, with that vacant, hey I remember you look, then said they were busy and close soon and slammed that little window door. Didn't feel the need for a magic touch so just took the long drive back to civilazation.

Somebody let me know when Olive Oyl leaves, good riddance. I would lead the picketing for them to close but damn there's nothing else. Let mamasan know Olive Oyl gotsta go and get a real girl so I can releive my stiffness when in town.

Karlton
05-25-06, 09:41
Okay with all the VIP bashing let me join in. They need a new girl in there. The skinny girl with promanent features, i'll call her Olive Oyl needs to go back where she came from. I went there maybe a month back and she answered the door in jeans and a sweater. It was around 9:30pm Let me in, yada yada yada, She came back in a nice dress showing off her slim bod with her little nipples poking out, looked good dammit, then asked if I wanted to shower , I declined she said the massage would be shorter with no shower. I tried to get grabby and she genuinly kept stopping me. Gotta admit though it was a good massage. After it was over I continued to get touchy feely hinting at my intentions and she just got mad. So I left with a longing for the proper finish to a good massage.

I should have went home instead drove up the road for a magic touch. Desperation sometimes leads to stupidity. Had a choice of 3 girls picked the best looking, maybe a mistake sometimes you gotta go with enthusiasm. Went to the seedy looking room with one way mirror window in the door after paying $45 for the 15 min. Not knowing what to expect went with the lowest. She was blunt about service extras once in the room and said she wasn't going to jack me off for free. She said the suggested tip was as much as the session cost so it didn't sound too bad in my frustrated state of mind. She then proceded to massage the parts that got missed at VIP. I was feeeling her up and she said because I didn't pay for nude she had to keep her clothes on so I had to do my best to slip under her clothes to fondle her while she masssaged. After the lackluster deed was done I reflected on the poor value received for services. She then went to the sink and washed and washed and I was thinking damn I don't have cooties. She came back with a wash cloth that if I was thinking should have declined. I'm a high tech guy and beleive in washing machines with modern detergents. She wiped me off and maybe was wiping somebody elses spunk on me, eewwww

My return for VIP treatment about a week ago around 9:00pm resulted in her lookin me over, with that vacant, hey I remember you look, then said they were busy and close soon and slammed that little window door. Didn't feel the need for a magic touch so just took the long drive back to civilazation.

Somebody let me know when Olive Oyl leaves, good riddance. I would lead the picketing for them to close but damn there's nothing else. Let mamasan know Olive Oyl gotsta go and get a real girl so I can releive my stiffness when in town.Has any body had good results at VIP in the last few weeks? If so PM me as it is safer than a regular post. Thank you. Karlton

Harry Plopper
05-27-06, 21:24
Nope Sorry. No good news to report

Asianflu
05-29-06, 20:56
Don't know about you but I visited Friday afternoon and things were back to normal. Mamasan was cheerful. New girl late 40s..typical for VIP. Never saw a young girl there. Here name was Hennny-- gave me the massage. Full spa treatment was available.

Happy ending

Big K
06-01-06, 01:39
So Olive Oyl is gone? She was a pretty hot number but the cig smoke and bad attitude was a definate turn off.

Asianflu
06-01-06, 09:12
So Olive Oyl is gone? She was a pretty hot number but the cig smoke and bad attitude was a definite turn off.I don't think that was Olive Oyl. I believe that Olive Oyl may have been the chick that was there in '05 and I spotted her there in again in April 06. She's hot in her 40s Killer body. Long Black hair tall thin and knock out hooters (store bought). She had a tatoo on her lower back. Also I believe she was a smoker (ugh!)

This Henny was talll with a short bob hair cut. Pretty trim for a 40 plus woman. Boobs were natural a bit to saggy, but given her age WTF.

I'd rate her 5-6 across the board. She might even improve with a 2nd visit?

Don't know who else is on the menu. Any one else got a report?

Harry Plopper
06-03-06, 06:45
but I will pm any details for senior members. good visit though. I still miss Hannah

Asianflu
06-05-06, 09:51
Stopped by Saturday morning. Saw Susie back from "vacation". she will be at VIP throught the summer. Susie's decent no Hannah or June.

Service is back to normal. Also a little birdie told me that there is a girl named May there. Anybody nknow the current lineup?

Be Safe

Dresile35
06-07-06, 20:49
Stopped by yesterday and had a great message by Jade. Had a good time, looking forward to next time.

Asianflu
06-08-06, 10:07
Stopped by yesterday and had a great message by Jade. Had a good time, looking forward to next time.Welcome and thx for the info. Jade hmm? She must be new. Do you have a description of her so eye can out for her?

Dresile35
06-08-06, 18:01
Welcome and thx for the info. Jade hmm? She must be new. Do you have a description of her so eye can out for her?She is probably in her mid to late 30s, about 5'3" maybe, and very slinder. I think she is fairly attractive. She does a good back walking routine, popped my my back between my shoulderblades that I can never get to pop on my own. This was my second visit with her, the first being the first time I went to VIP. She gets more friendly with each visit. Was there aournd 6:30pm or so.

Harry Plopper
06-12-06, 17:58
I hope that other people are having luck. VIP has been pretty good since Mama is back and Hannah for that matter

Asianflu
06-13-06, 09:23
I hope that other people are having luck. VIP has been pretty good since Mama is back and Hannah for that matterGlad to hear Hanna is back. They normally only have two girls there at a time. I'm wondering if they are adding more.

Shy Rabbit
06-14-06, 02:10
I saw Susie on Saturday night and had a good time. Hannah was also there. I think that they're the only girls there at the moment. I've always been treated well at VIP, although it's expensive.

Big K
06-15-06, 23:44
Who works there late night? Damn now that Olive Oyl's gone I haven't been able to make it back yet. So you guys know Sussie and is that the same Hannah you guys went goo goo gaga over?

Shy - It is expensive but how much you paying? No more than 100 right? right?

Shy Rabbit
06-16-06, 01:37
Hi Big K,

I've been paying $80 at the door and $120 to the girls. They told me that was the standard rate.

The girl that you called Olive Oyl is Candy. I agree with most of what you said about her. She always tried to rush me out to get to her next customer. She was hot with a killer body, but she never gave me my full hour.

Hannah is probably the best girl I've seen at VIP. She gives a great massage and is a delight to be with. Her tits are awesome.

I discovered VIP last September thanks to this forum. The girls that I've seen there are Candy, Susie, Hannah, June, Lee and Miko. I haven't seen June, Lee or Miko in quite some time. Candy, Susie and Hannah have left and returned several times.
Anyway, I hope this info helps you and anyone else who might be interested.

Asianflu
06-16-06, 09:27
Agree w/Big K. 100 tip should be max. I confess that I had paid more on occassion but not in a long time.

I saw Susie on Saturday night and had a good time. Hannah was also there. I think that they're the only girls there at the moment. I've always been treated well at VIP, although it's expensive.

Harry Plopper
06-26-06, 21:07
Crappy Weather. So time for a break. Stopped in. Things are good

I agree below. A buck is a good tip for top service. I do not go for anything less if I get a different girl than my regular. I just say "nah...thats OK" and they usually just keep saying "well what about if I take my clothes off, and a HJ" Then it escalates from there and I just say no until I get what I want or I just get a regular massage and leave a .1 tip. One girl got pissed and I told her hey "you get what you get for good service." The next time a came in she knew the drill and she did not say a word and I did not have to ask. She just gave me the massage I wanted and a nice tip was given.

Now I do not say a word...just about all of the them know me.

Overnight
07-12-06, 14:49
Thanks for all the postings. I rode by there today to find out exactly where it was. Clean little strip mall. Beside a cell phone store.

So how much should I expect to tip beyond the $80. for a good old-fashioned HJ? $60? more or less?

[QUOTE=Shy Rabbit]Hi Big K,

I've been paying $80 at the door and $120 to the girls. They told me that was the standard rate.

Harry Plopper
07-14-06, 15:52
never tried for just an HJ.

Chesh
07-17-06, 10:22
So I have a couple of questions for you guys. Does VIP Spa still rotate the girls who work there, or are there the same ones all the time? Are there still more than one girl working at a time? Also, is there a mamasan in charge?

The reason I ask is I was going there from the very start and always being treated like a king. The girls rotated in and out, and I had my favorites, but they all treated me well and gave great service. However, I really started to prefer a very petite one named Sarah. One week I called and asked if she was there and she wasn't, the next week I dropped by and asked the girl at the door if Sarah was working. The woman at the door got really pissed and bitched me out. Ever since that time, everytime I stop in, I see her. She brought me inside once and told me,"we don't do what you want here anymore". Now when I show up at random times, she is always answering and telling me, "it's only me today, comeback later ok". This has now been going on for months and months! Needless to say, this is really pissing me off!

Any info would be greatly appreciated!

Chesh

Harry Plopper
07-19-06, 13:32
I think there is a rotation but there is only maybe 2-3 girls at the location at a time. I have not had your experience so I do not know why you get the cold shoulder. That stinks.

Man you pissed someone off......

So I have a couple of questions for you guys. Does VIP Spa still rotate the girls who work there, or are there the same ones all the time? Are there still more than one girl working at a time? Also, is there a mamasan in charge?

The reason I ask is I was going there from the very start and always being treated like a king. The girls rotated in and out, and I had my favorites, but they all treated me well and gave great service. However, I really started to prefer a very petite one named Sarah. One week I called and asked if she was there and she wasn't, the next week I dropped by and asked the girl at the door if Sarah was working. The woman at the door got really pissed and bitched me out. Ever since that time, everytime I stop in, I see her. She brought me inside once and told me,"we don't do what you want here anymore". Now when I show up at random times, she is always answering and telling me, "it's only me today, comeback later ok". This has now been going on for months and months! Needless to say, this is really pissing me off!

Any info would be greatly appreciated!

Chesh

ThirdBase
07-23-06, 21:05
Stopped by this morning. Was greeted, and told "I no washy front". Seeing how I didn't have anything else to lose, I bit. Went to the sauna, followed up by the TS. Recieved a massage, but she finally got around to a HJ. Left her a small tip. Too much drama before the main event, I don't mind the tease, but that was unnecessary.

Overnight
07-24-06, 14:42
Is the fee for massage still $.8 at the door?

ThirdBase
07-24-06, 20:49
Yes it's .8 for the rub .4 for the tug.

Asianflu
07-25-06, 12:30
Which gal did you see while you were there? I have never experienced any difficulties there. All have been accommodating. Not a big staff turnover there so most know me as a known customer. I assume you never saw this girl before. Maybe this was mamasan who is not there all the time.

Stopped by this morning. Was greeted, and told "I no washy front". Seeing how I didn't have anything else to lose, I bit. Went to the sauna, followed up by the TS. Recieved a massage, but she finally got around to a HJ. Left her a small tip. Too much drama before the main event, I don't mind the tease, but that was unnecessary.

ThirdBase
07-25-06, 19:49
The same one who seems to expose only her left boob.

Harry Plopper
07-26-06, 21:02
Had a Different girl than Hannah tonight. I asked her name but bad memory keeps me from remembering. I have seen her at VIP before but never had her because when she did answer the door she would say "Been here before? Who you have?" I tell her and she runs off to get Hannah and I am off. This time Hannah was busy so I thought I would change it up a bit. Small Breasts, Eraser nips and small waist. It looked really nice when she bent over to grab her ankles :D

I said the usual and She balked at first but CAME around in the end :D No Massage = NO TIP.

So after a relaxing massage I was off.

Asianflu
07-27-06, 13:48
Sounds like you described Susie?

Had a Different girl than Hannah tonight. I asked her name but bad memory keeps me from remembering. I have seen her at VIP before but never had her because when she did answer the door she would say "Been here before? Who you have?" I tell her and she runs off to get Hannah and I am off. This time Hannah was busy so I thought I would change it up a bit. Small Breasts, Eraser nips and small waist. It looked really nice when she bent over to grab her ankles :D

I said the usual and She balked at first but CAME around in the end :D No Massage = NO TIP.

So after a relaxing massage I was off.

Karlton
07-27-06, 18:21
It was Suzie. She is most pleasant a person.

Karlton

Asianflu
07-31-06, 15:28
I think we can plan on a newbie or old timer to be on deck in a couple of weeks. Susie is leaving in a week or two. I'm not sure who will relpace her or if someone new is on board. So as for as I know it's only Hannah there and mamasan at times. Anyone seeing new talent please post.

Harry Plopper
08-09-06, 16:54
I will miss her if she leaves now that I have had her. Saw her today and another monger rang the bell right as I was in the middle of a little fun. I hope it was someone that uses the board. LOL

Everything is still good at the old VIP. I hope the new talent that comes in is as understanding as the current crew.

Dresile35
08-09-06, 19:45
I hope the new talent that comes in is as understanding as the current crew.You and me both. Haven't been in a while. Busted hand, but should be healed in a few weeks and hope to head back.

Asianflu
08-15-06, 09:33
I will miss her if she leaves now that I have had her. Saw her today and another monger rang the bell right as I was in the middle of a little fun. I hope it was someone that uses the board. LOL

Everything is still good at the old VIP. I hope the new talent that comes in is as understanding as the current crew.Regretfully Lee is back!! I visited this weekend and my luck drew Lee. Fair Massage, Fair TS, pleasant personality, but I can't get over her not removing her top. I'm sure it's not modesty!

I'm not sure who else is there. Hannah was there 3-4 weeks ago. I plan to save my money till Lee deaparts. I wish mammason would get some NEW Blood.

We need an alternative to VIP. Does anyone know of any apartment AMPs in the Raleigh/Fayetteville/Greensboro area or any alternatives.

Harry Plopper
08-16-06, 00:01
Thanks for the heads up. Looks like I am back to escorts. Same price just cannot just walk in like you can at VIP.

I will take one for the team in a few weeks and get back to y'all

Asianflu
08-17-06, 09:28
Just when you thought they had it made in DC. Big raid on the dc AMPS. Check out the DC AMP board from yesterday.

I imagine that VIP will clamp down big time!!! No extras for a while is my bet. I'm keeping clear until things cool down.

Anyway I was not planning to visit till Lee left.

Any thoughts?

Indian Chief
08-17-06, 13:53
I have started working in Durham and thinking of making trip to visit this SPA. Any special tips? Haven't been to SPA for long time.

Any b/c or info here appreciated.

Thank You.

Harry Plopper
08-18-06, 15:26
Nothing in Durham that I am aware of. Sorry. Best thing to do is look through the old posts

I have started working in Durham and thinking of making trip to visit this SPA. Any special tips? Haven't been to SPA for long time.

Any b/c or info here appreciated.

Thank You.

Harry Plopper
08-24-06, 14:56
Please tell me that the 3 mongers that were at the SPA today are board mongers and that I did not get shut out by non-contributers. I went there earlier today and was told "too busy and to come back". 3 rooms were occupied :<

Looks like business is good but not sure if Lee is the only lady there or not. I hope not. If you were there please share.

I went back later..... :D

I was ready for a standard rejection but was surprised. She is a little older, store bought Ds and a nice small rear. Older seems to be the trend anyway. I was expecting Lee so I was very happy with the draw of fresh blood. Glad I brought the whole tip. She took me to the sauna and then a quick TS. Back to the room she looked at the tip and said "is that for me?" I said "sure if I get my usual "and I explained what it was. She smiled and said I will be right back. In 20 min I was a happy man. Then she did a light massage which was OK because I was spent.

PM me for a name if you are a senior member and are interested

Dresile35
08-25-06, 17:35
Sounds good Edge, may have to head up there soon. Thanks for the report.

Woodybear
09-01-06, 01:06
I went recently, and also got a new one, maybe the same as Edge below. Definitely the friendliest one I have ever had there. She took her time, and even a nice extra massage after we finished. Didn't mention anything about tipping before we got right into it, and was very light-hearted and smiley and easygoing, almost so easygoing that you have to think it won't last. Of course she was well rewarded. Name started with M and wasn't a celestial body.

Harry Plopper
09-01-06, 11:25
I had a different girl that Woody. Mine started with a Y :D I will have to check out the other talent. Went back and was so horny I blew during the CBJ. But I was happy. That is not my usual service.

Heelman69
09-01-06, 18:35
What is the standard for $ at VIP? I know they charge you an entry fee up front, but what is the typical tip for various services? Thanks.

Harry Plopper
09-03-06, 07:57
That was a joke right?...... Check out the previous posts. It is all in the forum.....

What is the standard for $ at VIP? I know they charge you an entry fee up front, but what is the typical tip for various services? Thanks.

fareastmister
09-03-06, 16:28
Just stopped by Vip a couple of hrs ago and was greeted with a sign that said they would be closed on 1 Sept and would re-open 5 Sept.

All indications pointed to some sort of vacation, but me being the suspicious paranoid that I am, I wonder... especially considering the AMP busts up North.

Maybe it's on the up and up...but I was there a year ago at this same time(day before Labor Day holiday), and they were in full swing (and I do mean schwinnnggg..).

Wish I could have saved a trip, but sometimes ya gotta see things for yourself. Hopefully it'll be business as usual in a couple of days. Just thought I'd give everyone a heads-up.

What do YOU think?

Harry Plopper
09-04-06, 14:05
WOW. They were closed over Labor Day? Interesting. I hope it is just for vacation and they will be back ASAP.

I will have to head up there sometime

Dresile35
09-04-06, 15:32
Well hopefully they are on vacation, the girls need a vacation day just like we do. Besides, they give us some great service, so I think it's only fair. I have wanted to get back up there, but this darn thing called real life keeps getting in the way.

Any way

Have a great Labor Day.

Asianflu
09-05-06, 09:08
Just stopped by Vip a couple of hrs ago and was greeted with a sign that said they would be closed on 1 Sept and would re-open 5 Sept.

All indications pointed to some sort of vacation, but me being the suspicious paranoid that I am, I wonder... especially considering the AMP busts up North.

Maybe it's on the up and up...but I was there a year ago at this same time(day before Labor Day holiday), and they were in full swing (and I do mean schwinnnggg..).

Wish I could have saved a trip, but sometimes ya gotta see things for yourself. Hopefully it'll be business as usual in a couple of days. Just thought I'd give everyone a heads-up.

What do YOU think?

They are most likely on "vacation". The always close on holidays for the entire weekend. That is there "modus operendi" They were closed over the independence day, memorial day weekend too.

Perhaps they are stocking up on kimchee

Derf
09-05-06, 18:22
The AMP in Youngsville is alive and well. Had a good session this afternoon. Just what I needed after the long holiday weekend.

Harry Plopper
09-11-06, 08:51
I went up - they were really busy. Young greeted me and lead me to a room. I waited for a good 15 mins. I did not care for that. The she came back and said lets have fun before. OK. Did that and then went to the Shower and she did that in the Nude which was a first. Kinda nice. However back in the room I laid down for a massage. She said that she was too busy today for a massage. :O

I said OK. I did get the main event but I always like the massage leading up.

BTW - she is not what I would call youthful in the p***y dept. so I might start looking elsewhere for a tighter time.

Stay safe

Indian Chief
09-22-06, 11:58
Finally visited VIP on Wednesday. Was dealt YUM. Not bad looking, tall with store bought TATA but soft and nice to feel, good enough english. Cover $0.8 + $0.6 tip got meTS, OK massage and HJ. She would not budge for anything else at that $. I was there around 5:00.

Did I get good deal or got taken for? Let me know. Thanks

Actually, I got better deal than this at Esquire.

ConcordGuy
10-03-06, 18:24
Finally visited VIP on Wednesday. Was dealt YUM. Not bad looking, tall with store bought TATA but soft and nice to feel, good enough english. Cover $0.8 + $0.6 tip got meTS, OK massage and HJ. She would not budge for anything else at that $. I was there around 5:00.

Did I get good deal or got taken for? Let me know. Thanks

Actually, I got better deal than this at Esquire..60 tip for a HJ? Yes you got taken.

Indian Chief
10-04-06, 17:03
.60 tip for a HJ? Yes you got taken.

Yeah, you are expert... with only 8 recent post. Advising people all over the country.

Harry Plopper
10-05-06, 07:25
6 posts in one day all around NC....this guy gets around.

Harry Plopper
10-09-06, 18:57
Well stopped in this weekend. Was greeted by "old MAMA" and thought "oh well" I guess I will just have a standard massage. Off to the Sauna...then the door opens to Young. I was surprised. She seemed a bit distant. Not much talking.
The shower was short just OK.
Back in the room she asked directly "what do you want?". ummmm "what I had the last time" . she then asked for the tip. Now that is a first and not a good trend for regulars. Then she left with my tip and came back and started in on the front service before the back service. Now I like my back service first because the front service gets me a little sweaty. And I was right after some stretching muscles I was a little warm. Then on the flip(on tomy front) she said "no too hot and sweaty" . I thought "NNNOOooooooo...really" This is the second time this has happened.
hmmmmmmm

I am hoping for new blood soon

Asianflu
10-10-06, 09:14
Well stopped in this weekend. Was greeted by "old MAMA" and thought "oh well" I guess I will just have a standard massage. Off to the Sauna...then the door opens to Young. I was surprised. She seemed a bit distant. Not much talking.
The shower was short just OK.
Back in the room she asked directly "what do you want?". ummmm "what I had the last time" . she then asked for the tip. Now that is a first and not a good trend for regulars. Then she left with my tip and came back and started in on the front service before the back service. Now I like my back service first because the front service gets me a little sweaty. And I was right after some stretching muscles I was a little warm. Then on the flip(on tomy front) she said "no too hot and sweaty" . I thought "NNNOOooooooo...really" This is the second time this has happened.
hmmmmmmm

I am hoping for new blood soon

Was it really busy during your visit? I stopped by the previous weekend 9/30 and the placed was really busy. Who is working there now in addition to Young?

Harry Plopper
10-10-06, 19:08
I have only seen young recently and have not asked for anyone else. I always seem to get her.

It was not busy. Young said they normally close on the holiday weekends. So that might be the reason it was not busy. However the last few times I have been there it has been full or busy thus I think the reason service has gone down. The older gals are getting tired :D

Woodybear
10-21-06, 01:27
I was in to VIP a little while ago, had Young for the first time, have to say it was the worst time I've ever had there... She seemed only interested in the money, didn't take any care with the massage, and got right into a rushed. I've been treated right by every single other woman I've had there, maybe I just got her on a bad day, but I'm going to walk out before I spend time with her again.

Asianflu
10-24-06, 11:24
I was in to VIP a little while ago, had Young for the first time, have to say it was the worst time I've ever had there... She seemed only interested in the money, didn't take any care with the massage, and got right into a rushed. I've been treated right by every single other woman I've had there, maybe I just got her on a bad day, but I'm going to walk out before I spend time with her again.

Young is "going on vacation" and will be gone this week. Reliable sources tell me that Susie is returning this week. I'm not sure who else is there too. If any of you guys know please advise.

AF

Harry Plopper
11-06-06, 16:20
I will be heading to the City of Sin next week. I just wanted to see if any new blood has been infused into the Y-AMP. Anyone had any luck?

Asianflu
11-13-06, 11:40
I will be heading to the City of Sin next week. I just wanted to see if any new blood has been infused into the Y-AMP. Anyone had any luck?

Visited this past week and was met at the door by a new girl named Cookie (might be Suki).

Cookie. Pretty decent with nice naturals. no implants. She's the normal age of all the staff 40+ish. I guess we will never see a very young crowd here.

Unlike Greensboro in its hayday!!

Cookie has shoulder length black hair with a few blonde streaks. Face is attractive but not a knock out. TS was above average with appropriate attention to detail. Massage was pretty decent too. Asked whether I wanted it soft, medium or hard...with or without oil.

I left $ on the table after the TS. During the massage she acted surprised when she found the money. Nice little act. She proceed to do her thing letting my hands roam while continuing the massage. Finishing up with a nice finger tip massage she had me flip. After some more fondling she asked me what else. Motioned for FS. She put a helmet on the soldier and proceeded with reverse cowgirl. Nice action with the appropriate amount of dirty talking. Continued with Doggie. After completion she cleaned up with a warm cloth. As a nice final gesture while still lying on the table Cookie put my socks on for me.

This is something that's not always done here as a routine. I had always found that the provider helped you get dressed especially in the Greensboro AMPs. socks, button shirt, tie shoes etc....I found this hit and miss here.

BTW Susie is in fact back. I saw her as I was walked to the Sauna.

Dresile35
11-13-06, 18:12
Are you guys going afternoon or evening? I mostly hit it in the afternoons when I get a chance, and usually don't end up with the same girl more than twice.

Thanks.

Harry Plopper
11-16-06, 18:10
Well. I had an escort cancel on me today. So with a sausage in my hand and $$ I thought I waould go back to the AMP and give it a try. Usual service from Cookie this time. Thanks for the Description Asianflu!

She wanted more than the normal donation. I said "Um no" It is either normal or nothing. She said ok
Service was just OK

Cat Tech
11-17-06, 13:03
I've been three times during the summer. Different girl each time. No knockouts. I paid $80 for the massage and it was awesome along with the bath but HJ is all I ever got! Somebody clue me in! I always tipped $40 more after that. $120 total for a HJ and massage. What amount do I need to tip for FS and how do I approach it?

Harry Plopper
11-19-06, 12:25
My guess is north of $40.... you get what you pay for. The girls do not like to talk price if they do not know you. but $40 will only get an HJ. Some girls take less than $ only if they know they will get repeat business.

I've been three times during the summer. Different girl each time. No knockouts. I paid $80 for the massage and it was awesome along with the bath but HJ is all I ever got! Somebody clue me in! I always tipped $40 more after that. $120 total for a HJ and massage. What amount do I need to tip for FS and how do I approach it?

Asianflu
11-22-06, 12:24

The forum has a section devoted to prices. Check it out.

The 80 door fee for the massage and TS (45 minutes session) is just that. No extras guaranteed.--a tip is expected for good service and happy ending.

You tip the barber, waitress etc. 80 is a bargain for a decent massage. If you have seen the girl before I might suggest leaving a tip on the table after you return from the TS. She will probabably ask you what you want after the flip. You will need to double your .4 tip to get anything more that a HJ.

As Edge said you get what you pay for. But no need to overpay.

Member #4477
11-22-06, 16:19
Can anyone give a hint as to where the AMP is located and the real name? I tried to RTFF but can't find a clue! Which girl is the best choice?

Harry Plopper
11-23-06, 11:57
on US1 North of 98 but just south of 96. On the Right. Look for a nextel store. It says VIP on the sign out by the road. Also READ THE FORUM for any info on what to do when you get there if you like extras.

Can anyone give a hint as to where the AMP is located and the real name? I tried to RTFF but can't find a clue! Which girl is the best choice?

Dondonsoy
12-03-06, 00:00
I got there at about 11: 30 am and rang the bell. I was told "busy you come back 30 minites". I cane back about 25 minites and was greeted by a new lady. Shower was ok. The massage was awesome! She started with no lotion or oil. I thought to myself this is going to suck. Boy was I wrong! Her hands were like she had velvet gloves on. A strong and frim massage but a very nice touch, we chatted a little during the massage. I felt like a pile of mashed potatoes after the masssage. I went barhopping for a while after a a "friend" gave a rub on the back and I got goose bumps all over. Overall it rated top 2 or 3 best I ever had. You mongers will run her in to the ground now glad I got there early. Sorry about the spelling.

Asianflu
12-07-06, 10:59
I got there at about 11: 30 am and rang the bell. I was told "busy you come back 30 minites". I cane back about 25 minites and was greeted by a new lady. Shower was ok. The massage was awesome! She started with no lotion or oil. I thought to myself this is going to suck. Boy was I wrong! Her hands were like she had velvet gloves on. A strong and frim massage but a very nice touch, we chatted a little during the massage. I felt like a pile of mashed potatoes after the masssage. I went barhopping for a while after a a "friend" gave a rub on the back and I got goose bumps all over. Overall it rated top 2 or 3 best I ever had. You mongers will run her in to the ground now glad I got there early. Sorry about the spelling.

Appreciate the post. Who did you see? Did you get a name or description? I'm wondering if this is someone new.

Your rating of 2nd or 3rd best wants me to check this one out. If you are a veteran AMP customer I'm really impressed.

Roamer919
12-09-06, 00:56
I've always looked at AMPs as an expensive HJ. Tonight I changed my opinion at VIP. I had a few hours for the hobby and wanted a sure thing. Mongering the map on a cold night didn't seem like a sure thing. CL is looking a little sketchy these days with all the new faces and rumors it looks like the odds are good LE is pulling some of the strings. So I headed up to Youngsville to VIP. I saw Obso, petite, young looking but some wear. She had my jimmy jumpin in the shower! When we got to the massage it was not the best but her touch was very nice. A little mutual contact didn't seem to bother her at all. I stopped to pull out a .8 tip and she first didn't want to take it because it was already after closing but she did and wow!

I want to be careful and keep this place going so I'll hold off on the color and just say that it was like a dream, that girl has the nicest ass and pussy I've had the pleasure to know in any dream in a long time. So, treat her right be gentle and she will show you some light touch that will send you into a dream.

She kept telling me to come earlier next time. I don't know if it can get much better but you can be sure I'll be there earlier to find out.

I wonder if this was who Dondonsoy was writing about.

The Roamer

Caribsea
12-11-06, 10:55
My first less that delightful experience at VIP. Met at the door by very petite woman ~ 40 I'd guess (not the usual one I thought was the mama-san). She was handling the sauna and TS (which was unremarkable). Back in the room she says "girl in a minute".

About 5 minutes later, another new face walks in. Tall, long hair, slender, very nice, except that her mouth was just a little too big for her face. Says her name is Ruby and from California. Speaks very good english. Does a very good massage, but on the flip, she starts the up sell. Shock and dismay about the usual tip. Says how all girls are different and she is best. etc. etc.

I really wanted to walk, but I'd come a long way, so just scaled back by expectations and settled for a HJ which turned out to be very mechanical.

And the whole time, the PA system is about twice a loud as normal and is playing some retro elevator music. I mean who needs Tom Jones and Doris Day at a time like this?

I'll be back again, but not for Ruby - she looks nice from a distance, but is certainly no gem.

Asianflu
12-11-06, 11:05
After reading last reviews curiosity got the best of me so I stopped by Sunday afternoon to see what the new talent was. I was greeted by mamasan the tiny little gal the answers the door and “lends a hand at time”. I have always been confused as to what he name was. I thought it was Kim as that was the name she mentioned a couple of years ago. I have heard her referred to as May in the posts. A few weeks ago she told me her name was June when she gave me a massage. Anyway…I went to the sauna and was met by a relatively attractive girl who called herself Ruby. I was given hurried and lukewarm TS and went back to the room.

I while I was waiting for her I placed a $ on the table in the room. I usually leave a tip in plain view with a new girl to show her I am interested in extra treatment. This seemed to prevent bartering later on. She proceeds with a decent massage but clearly not top of the line. I engaged in some small talk and gathered that she was last in Las Vegas. This should have been a red flag.

After the flip she asks me what I want. I tell her FS. She counts my money and says. Oh no! No FS for $. I want $.6. I tell her no way. $160 is way out of line!!! She says only a HJ for $. After politely arguing with her for a bit I soon realized this was turning into an adversarial relationship. At this point I should have walked but I didn’t. Against my better judgment I agreed to $.2 which I think is top dollar for this part of the country. So I figure what the hell. I give her the extra .2 and she leaves to get a condom. As she disrobes I can tell she is copping an attitude. Again I think I need to walk but she did have a nice body and I figure what the hell. Big Mistake. She hurriedly put the condom on me…via hand..and mounts cowgirl. Now don’t get me wrong she has a nice boy and some nice boobs. She had a nasty attitude throughout no titty sucking no DATY!! I was getting pissed and more importantly losing my ability to perform. I got up and said this is BS and not working I’m going to tell mamasan that you have a shitty attitude. Now she is really pissed and I can tell a bit worried. So she tells me to get back on the table and starts to perform an awesome “disciplinary”(performed under duress) BJ. She finishes rushes out and gets a warm towel to clean me off. This too was done with an attitude.

I get up and out on my clothes and tell her that her service was terrible and her attitude sucks. She is bitching in Korean and I assume cussing me out. I tell her that I am going to find mama. That sets her off some more. I find mamasan and tell her that I was not happy with service and attitude of Ruby and also tell her she wanted too much money. Mamasan apologizes profusely to me and promises that I will be taken care of on my next visit.

I’m sure if I gave her $.6 from the beginning things may have been different. Anyway, I TOFTT.

Stay away from Ruby unless you want to overpay!v
YMMV but Caveat Emptor!!

Caribsea
12-11-06, 11:08
Forgot to post about this new expereince a couple of months ago.

Was having a very good day at the spa, but things were taking longer to reach a conclusion than normal and we were both getting tired. The girl slips off the cover (I assume for a hand finish), but then climbs back on cowgirl. I almost freak until I realize that I'm not actually in her. She has one hand behind her and I'm sandwiched between her oiled up hand and her tush. Once I realized what was going on, and relaxed with it, that did the trick.

Amazing how good that felt. There are still a few surprises in life. :-)

Asianflu
12-11-06, 17:46
Forgot to post about this new expereince a couple of months ago.

Was having a very good day at the spa, but things were taking longer to reach a conclusion than normal and we were both getting tired. The girl slips off the cover (I assume for a hand finish), but then climbs back on cowgirl. I almost freak until I realize that I'm not actually in her. She has one hand behind her and I'm sandwiched between her oiled up hand and her tush. Once I realized what was going on, and relaxed with it, that did the trick.

Amazing how good that felt. There are still a few surprises in life. :-)

That was Hannah!!

I'm not sure what you call that little trick but I agree it feels amazing!!

Asianflu
12-11-06, 17:51
My first less that delightful experience at VIP. Met at the door by very petite woman ~ 40 I'd guess (not the usual one I thought was the mama-san). She was handling the sauna and TS (which was unremarkable). Back in the room she says "girl in a minute".

About 5 minutes later, another new face walks in. Tall, long hair, slender, very nice, except that her mouth was just a little too big for her face. Says her name is Ruby and from California. Speaks very good english. Does a very good massage, but on the flip, she starts the up sell. Shock and dismay about the usual tip. Says how all girls are different and she is best. etc. etc.

I really wanted to walk, but I'd come a long way, so just scaled back by expectations and settled for a HJ which turned out to be very mechanical.

And the whole time, the PA system is about twice a loud as normal and is playing some retro elevator music. I mean who needs Tom Jones and Doris Day at a time like this?

I'll be back again, but not for Ruby - she looks nice from a distance, but is certainly no gem.

I'm glad that I'm not the only one disappointed by Ruby. If she continues to act like this she will be back to California/Las Vegas. As I mentioned in my post I told mamasan I was not happy. I hoped that she "comps" me on my next visit.

Harry Plopper
12-13-06, 19:46
Looks like I have missed a bunch of changes recently. I hope I get a chance to sample a little bit of the goodness next week :D

Harry Plopper
12-14-06, 15:59
FYI... I went there today and it was closed. the sign on the door said there was water problems. I hope that was not code for busted.....

Captain 5
12-14-06, 17:29
FYI... I went there today and it was closed. the sign on the door said there was water problems. I hope that was not code for busted.....There are no reports of a bust on the Internet. I hope it stays that way! I plan on visiting in the next few weeks.

Captain 5
12-15-06, 09:01
FYI... I went there today and it was closed. the sign on the door said there was water problems. I hope that was not code for busted.....Edge,

There was no mention of a bust in the Raleigh paper. Maybe it was legit?

One Fun
12-19-06, 22:31
Thinkin of headin there and before I do wondering if anyone has been in the last couple days. Thanks in advance for any info.

One Fun
12-20-06, 22:13
Thinkin of headin there and before I do wondering if anyone has been in the last couple days. Thanks in advance for any info.No info needed. Checked it out myself today and had a great time. Very relaxing. If I understood correctly they will be closed all next week so you may want to call before you go.

Harry Plopper
12-29-06, 00:36
Thanks for the info One! I have been doin the Vacation thing with my DW. So no fun for me :<

I hope to stop by next week :>

Harry Plopper
01-04-07, 15:18
OK. Stopped in and Hannah opened the door and I thought "Awesome". Then went to a room and she left. Next thing I know I see petite Susie walking in. I said "Wow good to see you too" Looks like the proven crew is back. I did not see young.

Went to the TS first - I did not want Sauna. TS was very good. Paid special attention to the good parts. Today was a new Experience for me. I bought some V in Mexico and thought I would try it today for the first time!

WOW did that make me stand at attention...the whole time. Back in the room she commented on my size. I did not tell her about me taking the pills - no need in my opinion. She had me lay face down (which was hard :D) and I got the back treatment. Then on the flip CBJ and woof woof . I missed her and Hannah.

Happy hunting!!!! Be safe

Roamer919
01-10-07, 11:25
Got together with Obso again. TS then back to the room for nice massage. I was stroking her legs & ass when she was in reach, she didn't object. Before the rollover she said maybe you want to massage me? She stripped and laid on the table while I massaged her back, ass and pussy. When she arched her ass and pussy into the air I couldn't resist some DATY. She did a CBJ then we went missionary with lots of kissing then she rode me like a cowgirl until I couldn't last and blew my load. The after was the most surprising, we laid there for what seemed to be a long time petting like gf/bf then her hips started working my unit into her again unfortunately I didn't have it in me to go again:(

The whole experience was unreal, during and after. I still have a smile on my face. This was the closest to real I've ever paid for, I left 100 on the table.

The smiling Roamer919

Asianflu
01-11-07, 10:25
In the for whatever it's worth, Ruby is gone. I asked mamason on my last visit before Christmas. She told me she was gone the day after i complained about her. I'm sure I wasn't the only disappointed camper. Good riddance, glad thgings a back to normal.

BTW Roamer, Who's is this Obso gal? I need to check her out. Give us a description of her.

I'm glad that I'm not the only one disappointed by Ruby. If she continues to act like this she will be back to California/Las Vegas. As I mentioned in my post I told mamasan I was not happy. I hoped that she "comps" me on my next visit.

Harry Plopper
01-11-07, 15:32
I am with you Flu. I want to have her give me service sometime. :D

In the for whatever it's worth, Ruby is gone. I asked mamason on my last visit before Christmas. She told me she was gone the day after i complained about her. I'm sure I wasn't the only disappointed camper. Good riddance, glad thgings a back to normal.

BTW Roamer, Who's is this Obso gal? I need to check her out. Give us a description of her.

Roamer919
01-11-07, 21:39
I am with you Flu. I want to have her give me service sometime. :DI don't know if I can give you much a description of her with her clothes on any more, I've been ruined:)

She's petite and she keeps a pleasant smile on. I'd say she's in her mid to late 30s? I'm bad with age.

I think the best bet is to call or ask for her when you get there, The name is pronounced ob as in observe and so as in so what, Obso.

Hope that helps! Keep her warmed up for me guys.

Roamer919

Woodybear
01-12-07, 21:36
I had Obsa the other day, I took a second look because I think she looks a lot like Suzie. I went around lunch time, and man was the place hopping! Probably heard 10 doorbells during my visit. Not sure if that is usual for that time of day. My visit was a bit short, but I guess I can't blame her for that given how busy it was, and so I didn't complain.

My visit was pretty average, but I think that is usual the first time you see a girl. I expect the next time I saw her I might get a "Roamer-like" experience. Or maybe I just don't have the right touch.

Be safe.

Harry Plopper
01-13-07, 19:56
If Obso looks like Susie then I had her! AWESOME. I never asked her name because I thought I knew her. good to know. Thanks for the description.

Sounds like business is good.....:D

I had Obsa the other day.. I had to take a second look, because she looks a lot like Suzie! I went around lunch time, and I swear there were 10 doorbells during my visit. So I can't really blame her that she cut my visit a bit short, and I think if I had said something she would have kept me a while longer. She did have a nice touch, although I didn't get quite what Roamer got. However I think that you need to see a girl twice before she really gets friendly, or maybe it's just me.. :-)

Be safe

Asianflu
01-14-07, 12:14
If Obso looks like Susie then I had her! AWESOME. I never asked her name because I thought I knew her. good to know. Thanks for the description.

Sounds like business is good.....:D

You guys crack me up. Maybe Suzie is Obso or could Obso be Suzie?? OH Well, I guess I'll never know. Unless I see Suzie and ask if she has a twin sister Obso. Susie has small boobs with notable erasor tip nipples and does the back walk routine.

Asianflu
01-14-07, 12:24
Saw Paula today. She is the one Karlton called Olive Oyl. She just got back. I have found her to be strange at times. She can be pretty cautious if she does not know you. I have had sessions that have range from good to mediocre.

Anyway saw her today and had an awesome visit. One of the best massages I have had at VIP. Paula has long black hair with a killer body. I guest she is 40ish. She has a nice fit body with bolt-on b cups. Not a fan of bolt-ons but hers are not too bad. If I remember she used to smell of tobacco at times but she may have quit becaue i did not smell anything. I also saw Hannah there as she answered the door. I also heard a third voice...could this be Obso??? She sounded like Suzie ;)

Roamer919
01-14-07, 14:12
Susie has small boobs with notable erasor tip nipples and does the back walk routine.Hmmm, Obso has small boobs with eraser nips and she did the back walk my first time with her. Could it be a coincidence?

Harry Plopper
01-17-07, 16:52
I had Paula. Her english is not so good which makes it strange at times. She was really cautious and pulled in Susie/Obso to make sure I was on the level. Susie smiled and said "oh yes he OK". LOL. TS was short, Massage was OK. I asked for medium and got HARD and soft massage. There was no medium for her.

Scale 1 to 10 - 6 only because I was happy with the end result. The build up was not as good as Susie.

Saw Paula today. She is the one Karlton called Olive Oyl. She just got back. I have found her to be strange at times. She can be pretty cautious if she does not know you. I have had sessions that have range from good to mediocre.

Anyway saw her today and had an awesome visit. One of the best massages I have had at VIP. Paula has long black hair with a killer body. I guest she is 40ish. She has a nice fit body with bolt-on b cups. Not a fan of bolt-ons but hers are not too bad. If I remember she used to smell of tobacco at times but she may have quit becaue i did not smell anything. I also saw Hannah there as she answered the door. I also heard a third voice...could this be Obso??? She sounded like Suzie ;)

Woodybear
01-17-07, 21:27
Ok, this is just killing me. I've been having dreams of a two-hands massage with Suzie and Obso. Somebody please confirm that they aren't the same girl and let me dream in peace.

Harry Plopper
01-21-07, 09:18
I think they are the same from the descriptions and whan I told Paula that I had been with Susie she knew who I meant and brought her in to see me.

LOL....what a mystery

Ok, this is just killing me. I've been having dreams of a two-hands massage with Suzie and Obso. Somebody please confirm that they aren't the same girl and let me dream in peace.

Ncfunman
01-23-07, 15:12
Vetured out to Youngsville for a massage. Met Bobbi, petite, long hair, very talkative and funny. Made fun that I was too tall,6'3, and would cost more.

Great shower then fun. Good massage then got to return the favor by massaging her. Great upper body enhancements. Got the full ride fun too. Glad I had a cover with me.

Harry Plopper
01-23-07, 21:24
WOOHOOO some new blood

Vetured out to Youngsville for a massage. Met Bobbi, petite, long hair, very talkative and funny. Made fun that I was too tall,6'3, and would cost more.

Great shower then fun. Good massage then got to return the favor by massaging her. Great upper body enhancements. Got the full ride fun too. Glad I had a cover with me.

Roamer919
01-29-07, 00:30
I asked the girl who brought me to the room for Obso then Susie & she called down the hall for Obso so I figured I was going to get what I came for. Then a girl with light colored hair kinda puffed up and out, not the typical long straight black hair, came in. She said she was new (a few days), her american name is Coco. At first she told me her name was tataguchi (something like that) and that she lived in Japan for a while, but she was Korean. She had nicely enhanced, firm round breasts.

Nice TS, lots of contact in the right areas, so I assumed everything was going to be fine. Nice back massage, some mutual, but on the rollover she gave me the HJ hand motion as she asked You want? I said no & told her what i wanted and pointed to the 5 Jacksons on the table. She said, oh for me (she had already seen them)?, how about .40 more. I was surprised, I figured the 5 would get me just about anything straight up that I wanted. I would like to report that I got up, dressed and walked out, but I paid it and kept it positive. She said I would get everything I asked for and good.

Well, it was disapointing. I got what I wanted but it was mechanical and when the it was over it was over, no lingering def not up to par with my experiences with Obso, not GFE by any measure.

Never again. I'll insist on Obso or walk (if the little head lets me).

Roamer

Gsoncguyforfun
01-30-07, 16:41
I can report that she was not there only a few days. I ventured in on January 22nd and saw Coco. So I can verify that she was at least there last week.

Escorted to the room and paid the door fee. I declined the sauna and went straight for the TS. TS was nothing special. Towelled me down and lead me back into the room. I got on the table while she had went away and came back a few minutes later. The massage was good. While she was massaging me from the side, I allowed my hand to massage her legs and played with her ass. After the turn, she asked what I wanted, I told her everything but without realizing I had not brought enough of a donation. I only had. 8 left. She said not enough and tried to offer HJ, I declined, then she offered BJ. I should have tried to decline because I think I could have gotten it all, but I accepted. She left and got a cover and came back. She did a good job and made the little guy happy. She got a washcloth and cleaned me up, then helped dress me and I went on my way.

Shy Rookie
02-09-07, 10:01
Hi,

I'm headed to NC in a few weeks and am bummed by the lack of AMPs in any of the areas I'm going. I'm glad I stumbled on this forum, but I've never seen a whole forum devoted to just one place!

I applaud you guys for such detailed info - but it scares me a bit since this that kind of detail and frequency of posts makes this place ripe for a bust. This happened recently in a few of the cities I frequently travel to - just read the Northern VA AMP forum from december and you'll see what I mean. The local media reported that LE got their info from an internet forum (had to be this site - nowhere else had the detail on the place) and then one day they stopped mongers as they drove away from the parlor - basically harassing them into providing enough info about what went on in the place to get a warrent - which I think came in the same day so there was little time for a warning to stay away. When they busted it - a few mongers were caught in the act - most of the girls haven't been seen since from what I've read (I stayed away so that's not first-hand info).

Just a suggestion from a relative newbie - you might think of folding this forum into a general Raleigh Durham AMP link. This one just sticks out! Especially since I get the since that they seem to change girls every so often - if they're young they could be trafficing a few of them which occasionally brings in the feds. Be careful!

Anyway - I'm sure this is all info you know or have thought of from time to time. It's kind of cool how brazen this thread is! But man, that could bite you in the a$$ one day. Good luck!

-- The shy guy

PS - Is there any other FS AMP in NC??? It's shocking to think there's only one!

Member #3948
02-09-07, 15:55
If you are an AMP conniosure you will know of what happened in Connecticut last year. All 11 AMPS in my town were raided all at the same time. Check out Connecticut Waterbury section. It actually made National news for human trafficing.

It was a herendus loss to us lovers of tabel showers. Unfortunately LE already knows what happens in AMPS. They are themselves customers. So it isn't a secret. What gets them busted is when they become to high profile or a politician need a bump in the polls.

What gets me is the lack of reports in the NC area. You would think an area with this many collegesd and Southern hotties would be a wicked awsome place to rent some company. Craigs List sucks and no one here responded to my request....

I hope the news paper ads are of use...

Steel Blue

Harry Plopper
02-16-07, 10:52
I agree with Blue... LE knows but they have to wait until a politico gets a bug up their arse before they act. Or they have to get bad service at the place :D

As for more AMPs. I have been around for many years and have seen nothing more. There used to be a few places on the Chapel Hill and Durham boards that had UNC girls but it is pretty much a rip off joint or was one. I do not think it is still in business. I would love to find more places but no dice.

If you are an AMP conniosure you will know of what happened in Connecticut last year. All 11 AMPS in my town were raided all at the same time. Check out Connecticut Waterbury section. It actually made National news for human trafficing.

It was a herendus loss to us lovers of tabel showers. Unfortunately LE already knows what happens in AMPS. They are themselves customers. So it isn't a secret. What gets them busted is when they become to high profile or a politician need a bump in the polls.

What gets me is the lack of reports in the NC area. You would think an area with this many collegesd and Southern hotties would be a wicked awsome place to rent some company. Craigs List sucks and no one here responded to my request....

I hope the news paper ads are of use...

Steel Blue

Harry Plopper
03-18-07, 19:54
WOW. Must be nothin going on at the AMP. I have been away on business. Anything good at Yville AMP?

Captain 5
03-20-07, 13:50
Stopped by yesterday. I was met at the door by a very attractive and very paranoid lady. She was probably in her late 20s. Asked if I had been there before and I said yes. Her English was so so at best and I didn't understand her name She looked as if she didn't believe me. During the table shower I helped guide her and she relaxed a little bit. Started the massage and I let me hands roam. Happy ending on the flip, but she never quite felt comfortable. Has LE been making a nuisance of themselves there? Haven't read anything in the local press.

Asianflu
03-22-07, 10:08
Stopped by yesterday. I was met at the door by a very attractive and very paranoid lady. She was probably in her late 20s. Asked if I had been there before and I said yes. Her English was so so at best and I didn't understand her name She looked as if she didn't believe me. During the table shower I helped guide her and she relaxed a little bit. Started the massage and I let me hands roam. Happy ending on the flip, but she never quite felt comfortable. Has LE been making a nuisance of themselves there? Haven't read anything in the local press.

Are you sure of the age? I have seen a 20 something since Greensboro. These asian girls ages can be deceptive. They age nicely (lol) A little make-up goes a long way too.

BTW do you have description of the her. did you get her name.

Captain 5
03-22-07, 11:51
Are you sure of the age? I have seen a 20 something since Greensboro. These asian girls ages can be deceptive. They age nicely (lol) A little make-up goes a long way too.

BTW do you have description of the her. did you get her name.Not sure about the age or the name. Visited around 11:00 AM She was around 5'5" 110 lbs. Straight reddish brown hair. It was dyed. Green eyes and around a 32B. Aside from the paranoia, well worth the visit.

Harry Plopper
03-23-07, 14:53
I have not read anything in the papers. They must just be cautious.

I might be heading there soon if I can get away from the job for an afternoon.

Not sure about the age or the name. Visited around 11:00 AM She was around 5'5" 110 lbs. Straight reddish brown hair. It was dyed. Green eyes and around a 32B. Aside from the paranoia, well worth the visit.

Luap Needssome
03-23-07, 16:00
I stop by for a visit about a week ago. I was greeted at the door by Monica. I had not met her before this visit. She asked me if I had been there before and I said yes and drop the names of the ladies I had seen in the past. She walked me back to the room and asked me if I want a sauna and shower. I accepted. She told me to get ready and left the room for a few minutes. She returned and escorted me to the sauna and then for a nice shower. After she finished drying me off we returned to the room. She then gave me a massage standing next to me with her feet. This was the first time I had received this service but over all it was very good. Then it was time for the roll over. We spoke for a little bit and then she got down to business. $100 got a CBJ. I was satisfied and will defiantly be going back again in the future.

Woodybear
03-24-07, 05:00
I stopped by this week, met at the door by Kim (mama-san) who gave me a nice TS as usual. She said business has been really slow.

Once that was done, in walked Monica for the massage. I was disappointed because she wasn't slim at all, but she seemed friendly enough. It started off ok, kind of a lazy massage though. She said she was new from San Francisco and told me she was Japanese (I really doubt that). It only took about 10 minutes before the finger tip massage, and then the flip.

She then started asking me how much I was going to tip. She demanded $80 for a tug. I told her the usual price I pay, and gave her a few names. She told me, "I'm at least 10 years younger than that girl so it costs more with me". I didn't tell her she wasn't as pretty or slim. I refused, telling her I'm paying her the same price I have paid every other time. She proceeded to have me flip back over and spent the rest of the time giving me a one-handed rub on one place on the side of my back! Along the way she was shrieking back and forth to the other girl out in the hall.

I didn't hear Kim around anymore, so I guessed she went home (I went late), so I didn't complain, although I should have. I think that once the boss left they decided it was ok to rip off the customers. At the end I just walked out and obviously didn't leave anything for a tip.

I think I know why it has been slow.

Woody

NewmansOwn
03-24-07, 07:46
I stop by for a visit about a week ago. I was greeted at the door by Monica. I had not met her before this visit. She asked me if I had been there before and I said yes and drop the names of the ladies I had seen in the past. She walked me back to the room and asked me if I want a sauna and shower. I accepted. She told me to get ready and left the room for a few minutes. She returned and escorted me to the sauna and then for a nice shower. After she finished drying me off we returned to the room. She then gave me a massage standing next to me with her feet. This was the first time I had received this service but over all it was very good. Then it was time for the roll over. We spoke for a little bit and then she got down to business. $100 got a CBJ. I was satisfied and will defiantly be going back again in the future.wow-$100 for a CBJ?!?! I'm from the Bay Area and I have been very disappointed with the AMP scene around here. Only 1 to speak of, the youngsville spot, and my only visit there was horrible. the mamasan was downright rude and at $80 for 45 min, I knew I was a long way from home. Used to get 30 min for $45 and that ended up at $100-110 for FS. I used to go to a different place every sunday, from San Jose to north of Oakland- looking back, it was just great and I miss it. $100 for anything less than FS, that's absurd. What they need is some competition to drive the price down. Now I haven't been to the VIP in about a year, but it doesn't sound like it's getting any better.

Asianflu
03-26-07, 09:53
I had 2 medicore visits w/Monica. over the last month. I hesitated posting cause it might have been prejudice on my part. Monica is a little younger than the previous menu, but youth is not always better. Monica has very nice long black hair but she is thick for an asian. She probably has some japaneese blood but is a mix. Her English is better than most. But it ends there. On my first visit i left a $ on the table and she asked if it was for her. She was not happy with the tip for the expected FS. She unhappily accected the tip and performed. Pretty much went throught the positions with no CG or RCG. No kissing.."I don't kiss customers"

Looks 6
body 5
Attitude 3
TS 6
Massage 4
Overall 5-

Second visit No griping about $ tip. This time she was clock watching. She told me twice that my time was running out!!! This is a no-no!! I have never had anyone clock watch here at Y-AMP. BTW things were pretty slow so no excuse. Avoid Monica at best an average encounter.

I stopped by this week, met at the door by Kim (mama-san) who gave me a nice TS as usual. She said business has been really slow.

Once that was done, in walked Monica for the massage. I was disappointed because she wasn't slim at all, but she seemed friendly enough. It started off ok, kind of a lazy massage though. She said she was new from San Francisco and told me she was Japanese (I really doubt that). It only took about 10 minutes before the finger tip massage, and then the flip.

She then started asking me how much I was going to tip. She demanded $80 for a tug. I told her the usual price I pay, and gave her a few names. She told me, "I'm at least 10 years younger than that girl so it costs more with me". I didn't tell her she wasn't as pretty or slim. I refused, telling her I'm paying her the same price I have paid every other time. She proceeded to have me flip back over and spent the rest of the time giving me a one-handed rub on one place on the side of my back! Along the way she was shrieking back and forth to the other girl out in the hall.

I didn't hear Kim around anymore, so I guessed she went home (I went late), so I didn't complain, although I should have. I think that once the boss left they decided it was ok to rip off the customers. At the end I just walked out and obviously didn't leave anything for a tip.

I think I know why it has been slow.

Woody

Lindy54
03-26-07, 21:27
Visited the spa (after spending a little time trying to find it) at 11AM late last week. Had an experience similar to Captain 5. Was met by an extremely paranoid female who would never tell me her name. Quick sauna and on to the TS. Very quick and at first refused to wash the boys, telling me I had to do it. I had to guide her hand...and as she very quickly washed around the boys, she kept saying I don't want to get in trouble. Then the massage was very quick and uninspired. She constantly kept covering me with the towel every time I removed it, even after I told her several times her I didn't need it. On the flip, on went the towel. She rubbed one foot and said we were done. I said no we weren't. After 2 minutes of paranoid discussion (though no $ was mentioned by either of us) I received a very poor HR. A quick clean up and was told to leave the tip on the table. Very poor service. It was my first time there, but I've played the game in other cities and came prepared with info and used the name of a girl who worked there before (Ruby) as a reference. Oh well....live and learn.

Max Harmmon
03-28-07, 17:16
I have been to the VIP a few times now and felt it was mediocre, but finally met Hannah. She was great and lived up to expectation. Unbelievable CBJ and great tits!

Madcow420
03-29-07, 23:42
Hi, This is my first post on the forum. I've been reading them trying to get an idea of what is up. I couldn't help notice that one of the ladies is called 'Obso'. Someone said it was pronounced Ob as in observe and So as in so. If so, that is or is very close to the korean word for "don't have". I'm korean (US born). I just thought it was kinda amusing.

My question is, what is TS? If I go, how much $ should I bring? Any reccomendations of when and who to see? I don't suppose they got any white chicks? I want something 'exotic' (again, I'm korean)

Thanks!

Harry Plopper
03-30-07, 19:41
Hi and Welcome. We are posting on this board for entertainment and to give some advice when needed. Some things are true and many I have found false. But that is the fun sometimes....is the finding out.

My suggestion is read the board.

Many of your questions will be answered

Hi, This is my first post on the forum. I've been reading them trying to get an idea of what is up. I couldn't help notice that one of the ladies is called 'Obso'. Someone said it was pronounced Ob as in observe and So as in so. If so, that is or is very close to the korean word for "don't have". I'm korean (US born). I just thought it was kinda amusing.

My question is, what is TS? If I go, how much $ should I bring? Any reccomendations of when and who to see? I don't suppose they got any white chicks? I want something 'exotic' (again, I'm korean)

Thanks!

Charles543
03-30-07, 21:20
Mad,

TS in the abbreviations is transexual. I doubt that is what it means in this usage.

Charles

The Titan
03-30-07, 22:58

Thanks!Chanced upon this post which I thought was amusing.

As EdgeEscort rightly pointed out, Read the Forum. There's lots and lots of material if you really wanted to know. And an additional advice from me is -after some reading, just go there and experience it. All it would take is one visit to know what a TS is. :-)

No amount of reading is gonna make you an expert. As in everything else in life, you will learn the nuances on the job (or in this case, play)

and ofcourse, dont forget to report back. Learn and Share. (It was taught to me in kindergarten and they still hold good)

MD Bellamy
03-31-07, 02:07
Madcow,

TS in the context of an AMP means table shower.

Roamer919
03-31-07, 14:17
Mad,

TS in the abbreviations is transexual. I doubt that is what it means in this usage.

CharlesTable Shower

Asianflu
03-31-07, 14:35

Thanks!

TS= Table Shower :)

Charles543
03-31-07, 18:53
Titan and all,

I once went to an AMP in Greensboro and had a great time, but I did not experience a table shower. I wanted to go back to the place, but I never seemed to get the time and money together at the same time.

I use to go to Club 85 Lounge and I 85 lounge near Lexington. They were topless clubs that did private shows. I could have a good time without spending a lot of money, but they were nothing like the AMP.

I learned about AMPs through this board, and that is why I tried one. I have been a fairly regular reader of the board, and only fairly recently have I heard of table showers. I would like to know how table showers work. It sounds like it would be to messy to do anywhere on any table. Is this a special setup in a bathroom.

For a while I got into street walkers. I had some very good and some very bad experiences. After a while I got to know some people in the area, and I could ask which girls were ok and which ones to avoid.

I will not be experiencing a table shower for myself, unless my wife learns what it is and decides to do it. I am now very happily married. My wife knows about my past, and is very understanding. She rides with me to see who is on the street. I still stop and talk to some of the girls sometimes, and she doesn't mind, however, she is not willing to share, and I don't want to be shared. She says I can look, but I can't touch, and that is fine with me.

Titan you said learn and share. It sounds like you and others have learned. Now please share. I'm sure there are others who could use more information too.

Charles

LexLuther
04-01-07, 01:10
Charles,

That is truly one of the dumbest posts I have ever read. You say you won't be doing it for yourself unless your wife wishes to go. Makes no sense. Also, you state that your wife goes with you when you talk to prostitutes. Sick.

Why don't you just go to an AMP, walk in, and ask if they have a table shower. Or you could call a few and ask. Then you'll know.

Don't post any more such stupid things here.

LexLuther

Charles543
04-01-07, 03:47
Charles,

You say you won't be doing it for yourself unless your wife wishes to go.

LexLuther
I said, "I will not be experiencing a table shower for myself, unless my wife learns what it is and decides to do it (to me). In this sentence I did not say anything about my wife going anywhere.

Also, you state that your wife goes with you when you talk to prostitutes. Sick.

LexLuther

We go for rides to see who is on the street. Sometimes I see a girl I know and stop to talk to her.

Why don't you just go to an AMP, walk in, and ask if they have a table shower. Or you could call a few and ask. Then you'll know.

LexLuther

The reason is it's not that big a deal to me. I don't see why you are making such a big deal about sharing a little information.

Don't post any more such stupid things here.

LexLuther

You are not the boss on this board. Please do NOT give orders.

LexLuther
04-01-07, 11:05
Charles,

Of course you are right, I'm not the boss. But I believe I know a stupid post when I see one and that's what yours was. At best your post was poorly written. What I said was in the nature of advice. If I'm not mistaken, that's what you asked for. People who have the information that you seek are trying to help you and you are too stupid to see that.

But I say it again, find a spa that offers table showers and go get one. Then you'll know. It won't cost you that much. You'll get a nice table shower, perhaps some time in the sauna, and a nice massage and it should cost you well under $100.00. Then you'll be an expert. There are some things in life that no amount of description or verbage can make understandable. And a table shower by an attentive asian woman is one such thing.

I stand by what I said, if you are your wife are driving around trying to see who's on the streets and stopping and talking to prostitutes, that's a stupid thing to do unless you are a missionary of some sort or are handing out condoms and/or clean needles. I just can't imagine doing that.

LexLuther

MD Bellamy
04-01-07, 14:27
Early in your session, you lie face down on a table (usually padded and in a shower-like area) and your masseuse soaps you up, scrubs off all the trail dust, and splashes water on you (usually with a spray nozzle). This can be very erotic! Then you flip over and the process is repeated. You'll be towelled down. By this time, you can usually judge how far your subsequent session is likely to go.

BTW, my apologies to seasoned AMPers for covering these details.

LexLuther
04-01-07, 21:02
Hey Bellamy, no need to mislead the guy. A table shower is nothing like that at all.

:)

LexLuther

LoveLOS
04-02-07, 03:36
What's a table shower? Oh, I remember... You get all nekkid with the asian chick, an she soaps you up and rubs her body against yours. Kinda makes ole winky stand up and pay attention, if yer know what I mean. Ain't had one of them in years.

On to my report...

Had occasion to stop by the subject of this thread in the afternoon... Had BB with me, BTW. We buzzed in and paid the rate for an hour. Cute girl was acting mamasan, dressed in a baggy jogging outfit. We went to our separate rooms.

Cute Mamasan came and retrieved me and took me to the TS. I figured out as she started that I may get serviced by her. Just after the TS flip, little LL was at attention and another girl, dressed more appropriately for the job, stuck her head in. I shot her a big smile and she noticed little LL waving at her.

I was escorted to my room and cute mamasan left. The other girl came in. I asked her name and she said "Obso." Since she is well reported, no new information needs to be posted about the rest of the session. If you really want to know, and are a participating board member, let me know by PM and I'll give you the gorey details.

BB failed to ask for anything extra, but still came out smiling--and he was with the cute mamasan... Wish he would have tried harder...

Obso:
Face: 6
Body: 8
Massagi: 7
Other stuff: PM only
Overall: 8

I was planning to repeat, and arrived on Sunday at 8pm, but they only had one girl, who was busy, and she could not service both of us. We left pissed.

LoveLOS

Charles543
04-02-07, 09:09
MD, Love,

Thank you for the information. You have just proven that some people are nicer than others

Charles

Dresile35
04-03-07, 19:17
Stopped by today and had a bit of a wait as there was only 2 people there. Mulan and Jenny I think she said her name was. Mulan greated me at the door and said there would be a bit of a wait and I said fine. Skipped the sauna, and had a good TS and most of the back side with Mulan, then a little while later Jenny came in. Had to haggle with her for the services for a few, then the deed was kind of rushed. I understood cause there was only 2 of them, but still she was doing the hurry up song and dance. Out of the 2 of them Mulan was the better looking and better message as well.

Asianflu
04-11-07, 17:37
Met at the door by “cute” mamasan. I saw Jenny who was previously reported. Jenny is probably 40s and a little bit thick-not fat but clearly no spinner. Natural Bs a plus since I'm not into bolt-ons. TS was decent but nothing to brag about. Proceeded to massage which fair as well.

Got a full menu for going price. Service was decent and not rushed. I thought her attitude was ok too.

I have been a little disappointed with the recent line-up. Would be interested on a report on Mulan

Jenny

Looks 5
Body 5
TS 5
Massagi 5
Attitude 7

NewmansOwn
04-11-07, 18:25
Can someone clarify what the going rate is at this place for FS? I've seen varying figures, but I'm hoping a seasoned vet can let me know. I don't want to lo-ball it and walk out with nothing, but I don't want to get robbed either.

Roamer919
04-12-07, 14:44
Can someone clarify what the going rate is at this place for FS? I've seen varying figures, but I'm hoping a seasoned vet can let me know. I don't want to lo-ball it and walk out with nothing, but I don't want to get robbed either.I understand your dilemma, I was confused for a long time... I found what I needed to know as a guide by reading the previous posts on this and other cities' AMP forums.

But get some info, going in saying you've been here before then not knowing the rates is not the best practice.

Roamer919

NewmansOwn
04-12-07, 18:28
But get some info, going in saying you've been here before then not knowing the rates is not the best practice.

Roamer919However, just to clarify- I had been here once before and the attitude I got from little ms. ugg boots was not very inviting. suffice it to say, no negotiation of any kind took place. so my frame of reference can be only what I see on this board- and it looks like some people here are not as familiar with AMPing as others and have paid way too much. my hope was to try it again (and only if olive oyle isn't there) and be prepared since i'm obviously not in California anymore, where the whole cloak and dagger aspect of it is not so melodramatic.

also, don't we have to assume LE is here anyway? so please, let's all stop the keystone capers stuff. just assume that, at the very least, LE reads these boards. it's kind of like burning DVDs- yeah, it's illegal, but don't think the FBI is going to come to your house because you rent alot of movies and might be burning.

Aaron Colt
04-13-07, 02:42
Does anyone have a current list of mp's in Raleigh?

Asianflu
04-13-07, 09:56
However, just to clarify- I had been here once before and the attitude I got from little ms. ugg boots was not very inviting. suffice it to say, no negotiation of any kind took place. so my frame of reference can be only what I see on this board- and it looks like some people here are not as familiar with AMPing as others and have paid way too much. my hope was to try it again (and only if olive oyle isn't there) and be prepared since i'm obviously not in California anymore, where the whole cloak and dagger aspect of it is not so melodramatic.

also, don't we have to assume LE is here anyway? so please, let's all stop the keystone capers stuff. just assume that, at the very least, LE reads these boards. it's kind of like burning DVDs- yeah, it's illegal, but don't think the FBI is going to come to your house because you rent alot of movies and might be burning.

I don't like being a jerk and whip out the RTFF but there is an excellent section on prices. Overall prices are pretty standard across the U.S. give or take 20 bucks. The house fees here in NC are high ever since the closing of Greensboro AMPs....It's the market!!!! supply and demand.
I'm not sure you can "overpay" for FS. It's like being a good tipper!! $-$.4 for FS IMHO is the acceptable range. $.4 is HIGH and $ is a good deal. If you pay more than .8 for anything less than FS you are overpaying. If you read the thread on prices you should come to the same conclusion. Here is another thought of mine if I pay on the high end and service is poor, or rushed I avoid her in the future.

Luap Needssome
04-13-07, 14:07
I don't like being a jerk and whip out the RTFF but there is an excellent section on prices. Overall prices are pretty standard across the USA Give or take 20 bucks. The house fees here in NC are high ever since the closing of Greensboro AMPs. It's the market! Supply and demand.

I'm not sure you can "overpay" for FS. It's like being a good tipper! $-$. 4 for FS IMHO is the acceptable range. $. 4 is HIGH and $ is a good deal. If you pay more than. 8 for anything less than FS you are overpaying. If you read the thread on prices you should come to the same conclusion. Here is another thought of mine if I pay on the high end and service is poor, or rushed I avoid her in the future. Newmansown, You should plan on spending $. 60 to $. 8 the first visit. Think of it as setting the ground work for furture visits. Once you have been there once you will know there rountine and what to expect. You can then make a offer and negotiate from there. I been out to Youngsville 8 or 9 times and have always enjoyed the service. Sometimes it has cost me more then others but the place is clean and there women are overall pretty nice. Good luck and enjoy the visit.

Az Dude
04-18-07, 15:15
Called to see if she was working. MMS says she's gone, not coming
back for a while, but they have 'new girl' now.. you come and see.

uh.. okay.. anyone else there recommended for GFE?

I'm partial to the So. Cal amps where they are total
GFE's and love to lick you all over etc: Sounds like this
place isnt as great?

You can PM if you want to

Rgrds

Trompe032
04-19-07, 22:16
I passed a sign when going to Knightdale on the ramp from 264 to Smithfield rd. I think the sign said massage 45/hr. I couldn't see the number. I have a trip tomorrow so I may catch the number and check it out. If anyone has info let me know. Maybe it an AAMP.

Trompe

LexLuther
04-20-07, 07:29
What's an AAMP?

LexLuther

Dresile35
04-20-07, 17:04
Stopped by today and had to wait a bit because of a full house. Got Jenny agian and wasn't really happy bout it, but she was the first one free. Message was alright, on the flip she did the motion and she wanted $ for that and $.6 for "everything". I told her I paied $ last time for everthing and she said "I was real busy, and you are strong" so I declined and just got more of the same tired message she gave me the first time.

Watch out there fellas, there are always sharks in the coy pond.

Overnight
04-20-07, 21:39
I live near Knightdale and would love to find a private Asian girl. Does anyone here have a private source, other than VIP for rub and tug?

I passed a sign when going to Knightdale on the ramp from 264 to Smithfield rd. I think the sign said massage 45/hr. I couldn't see the number. I have a trip tomorrow so I may catch the number and check it out. If anyone has info let me know. Maybe it an AAMP.

Trompe

Asianflu
04-21-07, 12:47
Stopped by today and had to wait a bit because of a full house. Got Jenny agian and wasn't really happy bout it, but she was the first one free. Message was alright, on the flip she did the motion and she wanted $ for that and $.6 for "everything". I told her I paied $ last time for everthing and she said "I was real busy, and you are strong" so I declined and just got more of the same tired message she gave me the first time.

Watch out there fellas, there are always sharks in the coy pond.

So did you get a tug or did she just let you walk without and no extra tip? $.6 for full menu is crazy!! Especially for her!! She's not worth it.

Overnight
04-21-07, 14:12
Dang. Drove both sides of the highway 264/Smithfield exits and saw nothing but "new home" signs. If you ever see it again. Please write the number down and I will do the same.

I live near Knightdale and would love to find a private Asian girl. Does anyone here have a private source, other than VIP for rub and tug?

Dresile35
04-21-07, 19:01
So did you get a tug or did she just let you walk without and no extra tip? $.6 for full menu is crazy!! Especially for her!! She's not worth it.I just walked, left no tip, and I was half way to the door when somebody told her I had left the room.

Overnight
04-23-07, 14:07
You know, it's the politically correct "Asian-American Massage Parlor"

What's an AAMP?

LexLuther

Charles543
04-24-07, 01:42
Lex,

A quote from the abbreviations list:

"AAMP Apartment Asian Massage Parlor. Based in a residential apartment instead of a commercial storefront."

RTTF

Charles

Overnight
04-24-07, 16:36
There I go, being a smartass again. Turns out, it really means something worth knowing. BTW, what does RTTF mean?

Lex,

A quote from the abbreviations list:

"AAMP Apartment Asian Massage Parlor. Based in a residential apartment instead of a commercial storefront."

RTTF

Charles

NothingButtens
04-30-07, 14:55
Sorry for the late post, but took the trek to the AMP last week around closing time. Drew Miko never seen her before and hopefully never again. Not that the service was bad or anything actully it was pretty good. But she has got to be 40yrs old. Nothing against older women but when your going to spend the money like that i would at least expect someone younger than me you know

anyway she started with the massage which was Ok then with the cbj to the fs and a finish on the TTs. I have been to that place like three times and dont think that i have drawn one provider that was under 30. Do they exist?
Or am I going to have to fly to Cali?

"The Only Easy Day Was Yesterday"

Harry Plopper
04-30-07, 19:03
Sorry for the late post, but took the trek to the AMP last week around closing time. Drew Miko never seen her before and hopefully never again. Not that the service was bad or anything actully it was pretty good. But she has got to be 40yrs old. Nothing against older women but when your going to spend the money like that i would at least expect someone younger than me you know

anyway she started with the massage which was Ok then with the cbj to the fs and a finish on the TTs. I have been to that place like three times and dont think that i have drawn one provider that was under 30. Do they exist?

I think you will have to go to CA for that. I have always had older women.

Overnight
05-01-07, 15:10
I dreamt this morning that I went by the local AMP. Spent time with Jenny. 5 minutes in the sauna and then onto the TS for a thorough scrub. Massage was slightly odd. Sort of fast and no real method to it. All over the place. And I really usually enjoy the massage. One other girl but no other customers till I was leaving.

Anyway, previous description of her is accurate. Nice enough girl with a good attitude. I enjoyed myself.

Then I woke up.

Overnight
05-01-07, 15:12
You don't have to fly all the way to California. Lots and lots to choose from in NYC. Luckily, I work there about once a month. Just check CL for the Asian flavor of your choice. I heart New York.

Do they exist?

Asianflu
05-04-07, 11:11

If that was Miko that was there in late 2005 she's on the back side of 40. I remember her as pretty decent. Don't expect to see any youngsters at the Y. Also you probably need to add 10-15 years to your guess of the K-girls age to accurately approximate the real age.

I guess you need to fly to CA, Dc or NYC

Overnight
05-04-07, 14:43
Found this on the internet today by accident - anyone been? Still in biz?

QUALITY BATH HOUSE / MOVIE MATES

2821 Holloway Street - Durham, NC - 919/596-5711

Rates: $60/½ hr, $100/an hr for nude despite the name, there are no movies (prohibited by local ordinances) Bathhouse, whirlpool. Session begins in tub, the girl is not allowed to touch you during this part of the session. Action then moves to a makeshift bed on the floor. Hand release available for an additional tip. Oral may be available, depending on the girl. No full service, 2 girls always available. M-Sa, 10a-2a.

Harry Plopper
05-05-07, 08:28
Might have to give it a shot for a BJ. FS is usually why I monger. I wonder if they are BBW? LOL....

Rates: $60/½ hr, $100/an hr for nude despite the name, there are no movies (prohibited by local ordinances) Bathhouse, whirlpool. Session begins in tub, the girl is not allowed to touch you during this part of the session. Action then moves to a makeshift bed on the floor. Hand release available for an additional tip. Oral may be available, depending on the girl. No full service, 2 girls always available. M-Sa, 10a-2a.

Overnight
05-05-07, 11:00
I'm happy to get a rub and a tug. Anyone have a less expensive option than Youngsville? I think the fair (top) price for that should be $60/house and $40/tip.

Might have to give it a shot for a BJ. FS is usually why I monger. I wonder if they are BBW? LOL....

Trompe032
05-06-07, 00:58

Rates: $60/½ hr, $100/an hr for nude despite the name, there are no movies (prohibited by local ordinances) Bathhouse, whirlpool. Session begins in tub, the girl is not allowed to touch you during this part of the session. Action then moves to a makeshift bed on the floor. Hand release available for an additional tip. Oral may be available, depending on the girl. No full service, 2 girls always available. M-Sa, 10a-2a.I'm trying to get a chance to checkout Uzima Springs or something like that in Knightdale. It's probably nothing but you never know. AMPs have a way of reappearing in different forms. Truthfully I need a good massage from moving furniture for my mom. Some back walking would be good, the older ladies at the juicy bars in F-ville don't seem to be the type. lol

Overnight
05-06-07, 13:58
I'm very curious about Knightdale but leaving town for a couple of weeks. i'll try to check it out when I return but would appreciate any report you might have.

I'm trying to get a chance to checkout Uzima Springs or something like that in Knightdale. It's probably nothing but you never know. AMPs have a way of reappearing in different forms. Truthfully I need a good massage from moving furniture for my mom. Some back walking would be good, the older ladies at the juicy bars in F-ville don't seem to be the type. lol

MD Bellamy
05-07-07, 02:13
Uzima Springs Massage and Wellness looks like a legit business. It's at 7048 Knightdale Blvd, and it advertises in Eastern Wake News. Judging from the desciption of the services in the ad it really is a therapeutic massage place.

Laylo5
05-07-07, 06:03

Its been a while maybe 5 years but I got FS but the girls I seen looked real young.The last time i went there was nobody that appealed to me so I left.

Chaban
05-07-07, 18:58
Hello,

I just moved to Raleigh.

I wanted to know how much $ do I need for full service at Youngsville.

Thanks in advance

Overnight
05-08-07, 10:43
Take a moment to read the Forum. Everything you'll want to know has already been written. The rest is up to you.

Hello,

I just moved to Raleigh.

I wanted to know how much $ do I need for full service at Youngsville.

Thanks in advance

Overnight
05-09-07, 09:03
Is there anything at all left in Greensboro (Burlington, etc). I know the *paradise* that once existed was busted up in 01/02. But jeeez. Were they that successful. Is there anything (Asian) at all up there. I work there a few days a month and have more spare time there than I do around home. Craigslist is lame for Greensboro. Private responses are fine too.

Luap Needssome
05-09-07, 15:23
Overnight, Check out the NC-Others section. I have seen a few postings on a place in Burlington called 4 seasons. I have not had the chance to check it out for myself yet though. I have also seen a few posting on some SW action in Greensboro. Good luck and enjoy.
Is there anything at all left in Greensboro (Burlington, etc). I know the *paradise* that once existed was busted up in 01/02. But jeeez. Were they that successful. Is there anything (Asian) at all up there. I work there a few days a month and have more spare time there than I do around home. Craigslist is lame for Greensboro. Private responses are fine too.

Overnight
05-11-07, 11:10
So my last trip to Youngsville resulted in a. 6 handshake. I really tried for. 4 but let go before I got nothing. Am I being to cheap? Is. 6 the standard there now? I know they have the advantage of no competition. That's why I gave it. Also, it was Jenny. Any insight?

GSOGuy
05-12-07, 09:56
Wednesday, saw Jenny at VIP. This is by far my worst experience yet at VIP. The service was way over priced, and lacked enthusiasm to boot.

.8 door fee plus 1.6 tip is way overpriced IMHO.

If you get there and get Jenny, dont waste your money

Dresile35
05-12-07, 20:50
Jenny is the shark in the pool. Her massages aren't that good and she wants way to much for what you get.

Avoid her and you will be happy.

Overnight
05-14-07, 14:58
I'm in need of a return trip, but my last trip. Jenny met me at the door and was with me start to finish. Lame massage and all. I'd walk out but little' Overnight just won't let me. If anyone finds out she's gone, please post it for the rest of us. She does have nice tits for a 40 year old though and did allow me to roam for my. 6 handshake. I suppose I shouldn't complain so much.

Think I'll try out the new place in Burlington in the meantime.

Anyone take a chance on the Knightdale place, mentioned earlier?

Jenny is the shark in the pool. Her massages aren't that good and she wants way to much for what you get.

Avoid her and you will be happy.

Karlton
05-15-07, 08:01
I'm in need of a return trip, but my last trip. Jenny met me at the door and was with me start to finish. Lame massage and all. I'd walk out but little' Overnight just won't let me. If anyone finds out she's gone, please post it for the rest of us. She does have nice tits for a 40 year old though and did allow me to roam for my. 6 handshake. I suppose I shouldn't complain so much.

Anyone take a chance on the Knightdale place, mentioned earlier? It looks as if VIP will die out because of poor selection, high prices, limited selection and sometimes bad attitude. Too bad.

Karlton

Harry Plopper
05-17-07, 17:23
OK I had Jenny today.
Hmmm Old and a BAD ATTITUDE.

Walked in mama greeted me and said that she had not seen me in a while. Walked to the room and Jenny walks in. old face and big fun bags. The TS was OK the massage was bad and uninspired (LOL). She lived up to her bad rep. On the flip she said "what you want" I showed her and she asked how much. I gave her my usually ugly girl value and she said for that only Handshake. I said "OK then just a massage with nothing more...I have another 20 min" and laid back down. She sighed and rolled her eyes and said what do you usually pay . I gave her the range and told he I was ready for my front massage. She gives in. But the performance was less than stellar. I did not see any other girls at the place and it was NOT busy at all. The last time I was there in was packed and the girls were at least decent looking.

Anyone take a chance on the Knightdale place, mentioned earlier?

Woodybear
05-18-07, 00:52
I had a girl the other day that told me her name was Jeanie, maybe that is the same one as Jenny? From all the bad reports I think it must not be... Jeanie gave me a decent TS, and when she asked for what I was going to tip, I told her the range, then she said how much today, and I told her it depends on the service, then she asked me what I wanted, and I told her a tug, and she said, "oh is that all", and gave me a decent one. I tipped her pretty well because she did a good job..

One unrelated question, has anyone tried either of the "body rub" ads on the back page of the Independent?

Johnnybiggun
05-21-07, 10:55
There is a great new provider in the Raleigh area for massages and such. A lot better service than at VIP. A massage and HJ for $, full menu for $$. She does not watch a clock and she seems to really enjoy what she does. I spent almost 2 and a half hours with her on Friday for less than what it cost for a rush hour job at VIP. I left still dreaming:) One note, I think that she used to work at Truckers in S.C. before the big bust. Senior members can pm me for details and digits.

I realize that this is my first post, first of many I may add, but I am not new to this form of fun. Be safe and remember, a box of trojans a day will keep the doctor away.

Harry Plopper
05-21-07, 17:45
thanks for the build up....

What do you have to do to find out info on this nice service? Something smells fishy....

There is a great new provider in the Raleigh area for massages and such. A lot better service than at VIP. A massage and HJ for $, full menu for $$. She does not watch a clock and she seems to really enjoy what she does. I spent almost 2 and a half hours with her on Friday for less than what it cost for a rush hour job at VIP. I left still dreaming:) One note, I think that she used to work at Truckers in S.C. before the big bust. Senior members can pm me for details and digits.

I realize that this is my first post, first of many I may add, but I am not new to this form of fun. Be safe and remember, a box of trojans a day will keep the doctor away.

Overnight
05-22-07, 10:27
Almost. Too good to be true, I'd say. And unless she's of the Asian variety, then you just have another of the same. Who posts on CL.

I did see Jenny again last week. I certainly didn't ask for her and didn't see her until she came into the room to get me for my TS. However, her attitude was a good deal better, and her massage was a *little* better. She was a little more playful this time and just nicer in general. Maybe someone spoke to her.

I don't think business is hurting either. The doorbell rang about 5 times while I was there and I'm certain they turned a least two of them away (lucky for me).

I still wouldn't mind another (Asian) alternative around here though. I still need to check out 4S (from Other NC Areas forum).

thanks for the build up....

What do you have to do to find out info on this nice service? Something smells fishy....

Asianflu
06-07-07, 14:14
I'm not sure what's happenning at Y-AMP..I have been staying away since Jenny and company have been overpriced and lacked enthusiasm. Perhaps, others have been doing the same???

I've been to 4 Seasons AMP in Burlington 2X and on my second visit to my surprise saw Hannah and Lee from the Y were working there. Not much board traffic on 4S...but I think Hannah may be going by another name over there.

AF

Harry Plopper
06-07-07, 17:30
I am staying away also maybe for a month or 2 to see if they get new blood

I'm not sure what's happenning at Y-AMP..I have been staying away since Jenny and company have been overpriced and lacked enthusiasm. Perhaps, others have been doing the same???

I've been to 4 Seasons AMP in Burlington 2X and on my second visit to my surprise saw Hannah and Lee from the Y were working there. Not much board traffic on 4S...but I think Hannah may be going by another name over there.

AF

Zman429
06-11-07, 22:49
Went back last week at night. One of my atf susie was there. She did a great job as always. I have been staying away because of the poor help/service. Does anyone know if nighttime is better?

Roamer919
06-12-07, 20:59
Went back last week at night. One of my atf susie was there. She did a great job as always. I have been staying away because of the poor help/service. Does anyone know if nighttime is better?

I've been staying away due to the reports on this forum, but if Susie is Obso and she is back then I'm there. Anyone else know who I'm talking about and if she is back?
The Roamer

Harry Plopper
06-13-07, 21:07
Looks like it is time to head back that way

I've been staying away due to the reports on this forum, but if Susie is Obso and she is back then I'm there. Anyone else know who I'm talking about and if she is back?
The Roamer

NothingButtens
06-14-07, 11:23
Took a trip out to the place last night. Showed up at about 2130. Thought I might be too late but was greeted at the door by Paula? (I think thats what she said anyway). I'm pretty sure that I had seen her once before and did not like the service but this time was very pleasent and happy to see me. I think they must be nicer twords the end of buisness hours. I have been both in the day and at night and always seem to have better luck in the later hours.

Anyway she started off leading me to the sauna which I declined. Went straight to the TS and then Massage. No complaints from her as to my preference of positions. Finished me off and I was on the up out. All and all I would give looks about a 8 service (this go around) was a solid 9, but english lacks big time. I could barley understand anything this lady was saying, and I spent 3 years in Korea. Oh well good thing she didn't try and tell me her lifes story!

Asianflu
06-14-07, 11:50
I hope it's Susie too!! Time to make a visit again.

Looks like it is time to head back that way

Woodybear
06-15-07, 20:39
Yes, Suzie is definitely back, I had her last week.

What a little sweetie.

Member #1521
06-16-07, 15:27
Long time reader here but finally wanted to report. Went there in the daytime today. I don't know what is happening. Met by short woman who asked the normal questions. Last time I was there, last year had a great time. Extremely bad attitude. Said don't come back. Don't know what I did to piss her off. If anyone goes there and is met with a bad attitude, don't go in.

FYI. Hopefully she's not there in the evenings.

Good Luck out there.

Asianflu
06-18-07, 09:37
Stopped by this weekend and drew Paula. Paula has been there on and off over the years. Paula is very sweet and and has a good sense of humor. She is probably one of the younger ones at the Y. I don't want to guess her age but my guess would be 40ish..though she looks a tad bit younger. Paula has a great flat killer body only down side is the bolt-ons are not my fav. I think her english is ok..sorry buttons..you just need to listen carefully. It is hard to understand when your face is burried in the bush.

If your a newbie don't expect a lot on the first visit. You might even get the 3rd degree. When you get to know her and you'll get to like her.

And yes Susie is definitely back. I saw her there when I was getting ready to leave.

Took a trip out to the place last night. Showed up at about 2130. Thought I might be too late but was greeted at the door by Paula? (I think thats what she said anyway). I'm pretty sure that I had seen her once before and did not like the service but this time was very pleasent and happy to see me. I think they must be nicer twords the end of buisness hours. I have been both in the day and at night and always seem to have better luck in the later hours.

Anyway she started off leading me to the sauna which I declined. Went straight to the TS and then Massage. No complaints from her as to my preference of positions. Finished me off and I was on the up out. All and all I would give looks about a 8 service (this go around) was a solid 9, but english lacks big time. I could barley understand anything this lady was saying, and I spent 3 years in Korea. Oh well good thing she didn't try and tell me her lifes story!

NothingButtens
06-18-07, 12:51
Very well put Flu maybe next time I will listened up alittle closer. And Your right about her age she deffinitly looks like mid 30s. She did have a strange sense of humor too. Kept saying I was a comedian. Anyway guess all and all it was a good time and will repeat.

PS. When I first moved here I saw a couple of posts about magic touch. But none over the last year or so. Is it gone?
or just a no go?

Member #1521
06-18-07, 20:25
Great report Asianflu. BTW. Did you go in the evening or daytime?

I'm wondering why I got the treatment I did. All I said was I wanted a massage.

The lady was short maybe mid to late 40's small but. She kinda loooked like she may be the owner. No smile. If the evening is good I would like to visit.

Did anybody else have a bad attitude when going in the daytime? I went around 1~2pm.

Thanks all. Be safe!

Luap Needssome
06-19-07, 07:56
Member,

I have never had an experiance like that before. I have been there both in the day and the night and have always been greated friendly.

Captain 5
06-21-07, 08:22
I went to VIP for lunch yesterday. Was met at the door by an older provider. Said her name was Yummi? She is very attractive and petite with not much more than an A cup.

Her TS and massage were pretty poor. I have had decent massages at other AMPs in the past. Is this typical for VIP. By the way I did enjoy some DATY and FS for 6 Jacksons.

Harry Plopper
06-22-07, 22:27
Thanks for the updates guys!

Harry Plopper
06-26-07, 14:58
I stopped in for a quick massage and met Paula again. Slim girl and younger looking than the rest that I have seen recently. OK TS and massage but the flip was A-O-K.

Regardless...I left happy and she was satisfied ... :D

Dresile35
06-26-07, 16:51
Cool, I will have to stop by there some time soon.

Roamer919
06-27-07, 16:00
I stopped in for a quick massage and met Paula again. Slim girl and younger looking than the rest that I have seen recently. OK TS and massage but the flip was A-O-K.

Regardless...I left happy and she was satisfied ... :D

Egdescort,
Is Paula satisfied with $ or less over the cover charge? I've been doing y'all a dis-service in my latest escapades. Interesting stuff but paying way too much. Actually getting suckered is the phrase... and he hangs his head in shame.
(will post details in a day or so)
Roamer

Harry Plopper
06-27-07, 21:47
Normal fees 4 jacksons at the door + tip 5 jacksons after the massage for great service. I always tip something all levels of massage. from 1 jackson for mininal service to 5 jacksons for top shelf muscle relaxation. :D

Egdescort,
Is Paula satisfied with $ or less over the cover charge? I've been doing y'all a dis-service in my latest escapades. Interesting stuff but paying way too much. Actually getting suckered is the phrase... and he hangs his head in shame.
Roamer

Asianflu
06-28-07, 07:49
Egdescort,
Roamer

Agree with Edge!. Top drawer ought to be kept at $ if all possible. NO MORE than $.2. Check out the DC Massage thread. $ is going rate and they have some real talent there. Even Youth!!!

There have bee a few at the Y that have asked for $.4 and $.6... They also did not last too long. They were not any better than the usual crew that recyle the Y every 3-6 months

Oh yeah I have never given Paula more than a $ and have been treated just fine