PDA

View Full Version : Youngsville AMP

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5

Spaceball1
07-21-08, 10:08
I have read many posts here and also the posts in the General Massage area. Question. Where do you put your clothes and wallet, watch, etc. When you disrobe to go take your shower and sauna? Is there a locker? Just leave it in your room? Did I miss that part somewhere? Advice from others will be appreciated.

Thank you!Your clothes are hung on hooks in the room, and your personal belongings go in a little clear plastic zip-up pouch that is provided. You leave the clothes in the room, but they will insist that you take the pouch with you to the sauna, shower, etc.

MD Bellamy
07-22-08, 06:40
I have read many posts here and also the posts in the General Massage area. Question. Where do you put your clothes and wallet, watch, etc. When you disrobe to go take your shower and sauna? Is there a locker? Just leave it in your room? Did I miss that part somewhere? Advice from others will be appreciated.

Thank you!

Website referred to by Treasure is on the Charlotte: Massage board (7/20). http://www.********.net/ It's comprehensive and full of good advice for newbies, and oldies.

fstan6217
07-25-08, 17:59
Regarding what to do with your clothes and wallet.

Balt86
07-27-08, 23:10
Whats up guys, I've just been lurking on these boards for awhile but now feel inclined to ask for advice. I've only met girls from CL before and have never went to a MP. CL has been shit lately so I wanna try something new. I just moved here from NJ and live in north raleigh. I'm a 5 minute drive from both VIP and Magic Touch, I've heard good and bad about both. Which is the better of the two, based on services, prices, and how the girls look. Feel free to PM me with any private details.

Asianflu
07-28-08, 12:00
Whats up guys, I've just been lurking on these boards for awhile but now feel inclined to ask for advice. I've only met girls from CL before and have never went to a MP. CL has been shit lately so I wanna try something new. I just moved here from NJ and live in north raleigh. I'm a 5 minute drive from both VIP and Magic Touch, I've heard good and bad about both. Which is the better of the two, based on services, prices, and how the girls look. Feel free to PM me with any private details.

I don't want to be a d**K but there is plenty of info on the board here about VIP to include pricing. As far as magic touch I don't know there's not much about it on the board...that in itself says a lot!!

You only live 5 minutes away so drop by make a visit and post a report. Stop by VIP and pay your .8 for your 45- minute massage and post your comments on the forum. That will give you some cred and help out other newbies.

Good luck and let us know how things go. till then just go and read the forum.

Goose78
07-28-08, 14:44
I don't want to be a d**K but there is plenty of info on the board here about VIP to include pricing. As far as magic touch I don't know there's not much about it on the board...that in itself says a lot!!

You only live 5 minutes away so drop by make a visit and post a report. Stop by VIP and pay your .8 for your 45- minute massage and post your comments on the forum. That will give you some cred and help out other newbies.

Good luck and let us know how things go. till then just go and read the forum.

Flu: Your totally right. He needs to get in the trenches and do some work. That is not even taking into consideration like you said that there is plenty of info on the boards here. And also when he said he has been lurking on the boards for awhile. The 18 days he has been a member of this forum, respectfully is only ripple in the pond. And in my opinion does not constitute awhile. Just put in some time and get some posts on the board.

Goose78 Over and Out

Robert1744
07-28-08, 23:32
A good time can only be had at Magic Touch with a boatload of cash.

Harry Plopper
07-30-08, 22:42
Ah I remember these days. Being the newbie and wondering WTF to do. Then I started reading the boards. WOW what a book of knowledge. Then I started posting and I got more info because my experiences were confirmed by the other members and they trusted me enough with their good information. and so on ... and so on....

We all have to take a few for the team but it all works itself out after a while.

Good Luck Dude!

MD Bellamy
08-01-08, 02:15

I'll agree with your other respondents. This board contains all of the info you need. Note that it's titled "Youngsville". Magic Touch isn't titled and, if you look, is hardly mentioned in previous posts. Could there be a reason for that? Yup, it's a bummer! That's really all you need to know about the place. It's amazing that they've survived for so many years.
As for Youngsville, as others have advised, RT(F)F and go get your feet wet (so to speak). It's easy enough to go get the basic service and check things out, especially if you're 5 minutes away.

Spaceball1
08-03-08, 12:10
I had been reading this thread for a few months, and finally went to VIP to see for myself. I have been there 7 times now, and will recap briefly all of them.

The first 3 sessions were with Hannah, before her disappearing act. The 1st and 2nd time I got FS for $.20, and the 3rd was a BJ for .80. Hannah was totally against FS the last time for some reason.

Then I got Mamasan twice in a row. She only did HJ's for .40. Her stepping on your back is a bit intense :)

The 6th time I got the tiny lady who works there. I only had her that one time, and did not get a name. If anyone knows, please let me know.

The last time I went a few weeks ago, I got Hannah again, who happily 69'd for .60.
Overall, good experiences. The basic services are done well. I always enjoy the TS and massage. The prices are average, so it's a good deal for everyone.

Stay safe

Asianflu
08-04-08, 09:41
Hannah was totally against FS the last time for some reason.

Perhaps she was not feeling well that day.

The 6th time I got the tiny lady who works there. I only had her that one time, and did not get a name. If anyone knows, please let me know.

Probably Susie. Short with short hair cut "currently in a bob or pulled back slightly". Little natural A cups with erasor tip nipples.

Balt86
08-08-08, 20:03
Rtff? Guys, I have read the forums. Half say that they had a good experience half say they didn't. So I asked you guys for an opinion which, I guess, is not allowed on these boards? Also alot of the info is from along time ago. As for magic touch, the really isn't much about it on here so again I asked. I thought these boards are here to share info with like minded people. Is it so wrong to get some feed back?

Robert1744
08-09-08, 08:27
You'd think that someone who has "RTFF" would have noticed this phenomenon as well --

Given the subject matter that is discussed on these boards - people aren't going to share information - even just "opinions" with just anybody - especially someone with what, three posts??

The coin of the realm on this board is information. You have to give to get, in that order. Once you've given some information, and invested some of your own funds to find both gems and ripoffs, then the regular posters on this board will be more than happy to welcome you into the family and discuss these topics with you.

You may agree or disagree with that - but that's how it is. And RTFF should have made it pretty evident.

NC Wanderer
08-09-08, 09:09
Rtff? Guys, I have read the forums. Half say that they had a good experience half say they didn't. So I asked you guys for an opinion which, I guess, is not allowed on these boards? Also alot of the info is from along time ago. As for magic touch, the really isn't much about it on here so again I asked. I thought these boards are here to share info with like minded people. Is it so wrong to get some feed back?

Here is what I can share with you. It is 50/50 that you will have a good time if you go to VIP. There is no reason to believe you would have a good time at magic touch. It is 100% certain you will get better responses after you prove yourself by sharing experiences rather than looking for handouts.

NC

BigDaddy69
08-09-08, 21:13
Here is what I can share with you. It is 50/50 that you will have a good time if you go to VIP. There is no reason to believe you would have a good time at magic touch. It is 100% certain you will get better responses after you prove yourself by sharing experiences rather than looking for handouts.

NCNc I agree with you I myself have stoped in at Magic touch and from what I saw unless you want a drugie turn around and run out the door. The day I went in there were 3 females and everyone of them looked like they were high as a kite. One didn't even get up. So I just said no thank you and left.

Harry Plopper
08-10-08, 20:20
RTFF is just the way it is and bringing attitude is never appreciated. Those who seek knowledge are best to ask politely and share experiences based upon what they have read.

As for Magic Touch. Never been but from what I have read on the boards I know that I would not like what they shovel.

REPORT*** From my recent call at the ol' V I am happy to see Hannah is back. She took care of me with out even asking me what I wanted. That is what I call knowing thy customer.....

Stonybrook
08-18-08, 01:16
Lads.

I'm a regular at VIP. Don't post all that much. But I've been through the entire gauntlet of all providers in all fashions at our hallowed Youngville spot. Tonight. Much to my chagrin. Even being a long time loyal customer. I showed my face at 815pm and I was told that (I think it was hanna. Haven't beein back in about 2 months). That "I have a customer an I'm closed" 8:15? No joke. I've been going to VIP since may 2005. Any regulard get the same or similar treatment lately!

"The Brook"

Stonybrook
08-18-08, 11:47
Picked up a gal on 2nd who turned out to be a cop. Had me fooled and I have been at this for a long, long time.Wow

I was moving around twice last week. Didn't see anyone new! Of course I usually go out early. I know you post that you go out later at night.

Harry Plopper
08-18-08, 16:00
That stinks ... sorry to hear that you were turned away. Been there......

Karlton
08-19-08, 10:22
Lads.

I'm a regular at VIP. Don't post all that much. But I've been through the entire gauntlet of all providers in all fashions at our hallowed Youngville spot. Tonight. Much to my chagrin. Even being a long time loyal customer. I showed my face at 815pm and I was told that (I think it was hanna. Haven't beein back in about 2 months). That "I have a customer an I'm closed" 8:15? No joke. I've been going to VIP since may 2005. Any regulard get the same or similar treatment lately!

"The Brook"Sometimes this happens. The girl may have had a bad day or perhaps tired, I have had a similar experience. However most of the time they are cordial.

Karlton

fareastmister
08-22-08, 23:23
They close at 9pm. Whaddaya expect?

Stonybrook
08-25-08, 09:21
I did make a return to the VIP on Friday. Saw Hannah. Normal trip. All is good in my VIP world again!

Keep up the good work all!

Overnight
08-25-08, 11:55
REPORT*** From my recent call at the ol' V I am happy to see Hannah is back. She took care of me with out even asking me what I wanted. That is what I call knowing thy customer.....I read your last post and smiled. I was there a couple of weeks ago and Susie led me in and immediately asked "why haven't you come for two months?" It's good to be remembered and the ladies are much nicer when they know who you are (or remember you from before).

Youngncguy
08-28-08, 09:37
I have tried twice in the last two days and both times the lady said that they were busy one time, and the second time told me that they didn't have any girls working because they were gone during the summer, but to come back in September. WTF? I sincerely don't understand as I know I don't look like LE. Needless to say, I was extremely disappointed.

Spaceball1
08-28-08, 13:58
I have visited VIP the last 2 Sundays, and both times I had Opsa(?). That's what she said her name was, but I'm not sure if I heard her right.

Anyways, she gives the very best, most complete massage I have ever had.

Her FS is also truly amazing.

If anyone can confirm her name, I would be most appreciative.

Overnight
08-29-08, 16:05
I've added a thread over on Craigslist Reports for Raleigh Massage. If you frequent any of the posters on that board, please contribute. We've got a couple of reports already.

I'm also a big fan of VIP (there's the VIP thread content) as noted by some of my past reports here.

Harry Plopper
08-31-08, 07:44
This seems to be the norm until they get to know you. Once you are in....you are golden

I have tried twice in the last two days and both times the lady said that they were busy one time, and the second time told me that they didn't have any girls working because they were gone during the summer, but to come back in September. WTF? I sincerely don't understand as I know I don't look like LE. Needless to say, I was extremely disappointed.

Asianflu
09-03-08, 18:37
I have visited VIP the last 2 Sundays, and both times I had Opsa(?). That's what she said her name was, but I'm not sure if I heard her right.

Anyways, she gives the very best, most complete massage I have ever had.

Her FS is also truly amazing.

If anyone can confirm her name, I would be most appreciative.

Opsa is Susie. She is IMHO pretty decent...can be moody at times but a real nice gal.

Spaceball1
09-04-08, 13:23
Opsa is Susie. She is IMHO pretty decent...can be moody at times but a real nice gal.That clears up a lot. Thanks.

So who is the one who says her name is Mula/Moolah? She lokks a little like Susie, but much bigger breasts...really nice, actually.

Asianflu
09-05-08, 13:30
That clears up a lot. Thanks.

So who is the one who says her name is Mula/Moolah? She lokks a little like Susie, but much bigger breasts...really nice, actually.

Not sure who you mean?? Need a better description. Could this be May..mamason short like susie but bigger boobs?

Overnight
09-05-08, 13:53
That clears up a lot. Thanks.

So who is the one who says her name is Mula/Moolah? She lokks a little like Susie, but much bigger breasts...really nice, actually.Moolah is not her name. That's what she is asking for!

Harry Plopper
09-05-08, 14:25
I had to see for myself what was up at the V. Stopped in and Hannah answered the door. She took me to the room and said they were busy. I waited 10 min and Mamasan walks in and guides me to the TS. I thought to myself "OK she will just do my TS" well after a nice TS... she does my massage too....I thought "Hmmmm...Hannah must come back to finish" but NO! Mama was with me the whole time. Nice lady and very cute. Short , thin and with bolt ons and I can now say fit with a TIGHT body. I left happy.

Those who know me.....know that mama has been a fantasy and I will just say this "I can die a happy man"

Luap Needssome
09-05-08, 15:56
I had to see for myself what was up at the V. Stopped in and Hannah answered the door. She took me to the room and said they were busy. I waited 10 min and Mamasan walks in and guides me to the TS. I thought to myself "OK she will just do my TS" well after a nice TS... she does my massage too....I thought "Hmmmm...Hannah must come back to finish" but NO! Mama was with me the whole time. Nice lady and very cute. Short , thin and with bolt ons and I can now say fit with a TIGHT body. I left happy.

Those who know me.....know that mama has been a fantasy and I will just say this "I can die a happy man"Congratulations Harry, I know from your previous reports you have always had an eye on her. Glad she meet or exceeded your fantasy.

Spaceball1
09-07-08, 14:57
Moolah is not her name. That's what she is asking for!Funny LOL but that is her real name. I think she is the one everyone calls Hannah.

Bb211
09-11-08, 13:34
Please let me know the catergory in craigslist I can find your info on the VIP massage parlor.

Thanks

Harry Plopper
09-12-08, 10:31
What is the *expletive* are you referring too mister 1 post wonder?

Please let me know the catergory in craigslist I can find your info on the VIP massage parlor.

Thanks

Luap Needssome
09-12-08, 13:42
Stopped in VIP for a Friday afternoon stress break. Was greeted at the door and asked the usually questions then brought back to the room. I did not recognize her and I never could get her name but the message would have been worth the price of admission. She was about 5’ with a very nice and firm set C+s. She said she had only been at VIP for about 2 ½ months.
After she finished up on message it was time for the flip. After a few minutes of discussion we agreed on how happy the ending would be. To say the least it was very happy. I am still smiling. I can't wait until I can save up again for my next visit.

Karlton
09-12-08, 14:15

ThanksVIP has its own thread on Raleigh forum. It has nothing to do with Craiglist.

Karlton originator of the thread

Indian Chief
09-13-08, 16:58
Visited VIP yesterday, Mamasan was busy doing housekeeping duty, normally I got her last 2 time. Today I gota Mola, her name is not Moolah. Spinner with nice firm tits. Had a great time, Mamasan had told her to take good care of me and not in Korean, in english.

IC

Stonybrook
09-24-08, 08:28
Visited our friends at the VIP yesterday and had a lovely time with Mola!

Very friendly, very playful, and very very satisfied when I left!

Keep on keeping on all!

Lingham
10-02-08, 15:45
Visited VIP for the first time today, and made the mistake of admitting that to the lady that greeted me. She was insistant that they "don't touch thingy" here. I mentioned I had heard Hannah worked there and was very good. I also said I think she may have been the same Hannah I used to have in Baltimore. It didn't work. "We different type of place", I was told.

The table shower was average, but I was handed the soap to clean "thingy yourself". I did get a good massage, and was not cheated on the time, but the damn door to the room was left half open the whole time.

I don't think I look like Uncle Leo, and I dropped enough hints I wasn't. If there's no happy ending I just as soon invest in a professional masseuse.

It's cheaper to live here in the South, but at least Baltimore is a refuge for the hobbyist. I miss ML. You'd think with all the colleges in the Raleigh area there would be more action, but I'd settle for just one reliable, reasonably priced AMP. Anything but marriage.

Guys, what did I do wrong, or did I jsut visit VIP at the wrong time?

Day Traveler
10-06-08, 10:25
Visited VIP for the first time today, and made the mistake of admitting that to the lady that greeted me. She was insistant that they "don't touch thingy" here. I mentioned I had heard Hannah worked there and was very good. I also said I think she may have been the same Hannah I used to have in Baltimore. It didn't work. "We different type of place", I was told.

The table shower was average, but I was handed the soap to clean "thingy yourself". I did get a good massage, and was not cheated on the time, but the damn door to the room was left half open the whole time.

I don't think I look like Uncle Leo, and I dropped enough hints I wasn't. If there's no happy ending I just as soon invest in a professional masseuse.

It's cheaper to live here in the South, but at least Baltimore is a refuge for the hobbyist. I miss ML. You'd think with all the colleges in the Raleigh area there would be more action, but I'd settle for just one reliable, reasonably priced AMP. Anything but marriage.

Main thing you did wrong was admit it was your first trip. They will ask when you were there last, just be vague...about 6 or 8 months ago. Give them another shot.

Asianflu
10-07-08, 12:43

DT was correct. If it's your first visit it is very likely all you'll get is a good massage. You also really did not help yourself by saying you heard about Hannah. She is actually working there now!! You may have even had her that day!! Your best bet was to say you had been there several months or a year ago and you don't recall the name of the girl you saw.

I know for a fact that if they have any doubts you will get zip.
Also if you're "seedy" or look "too young" you'll get turned away and told they are too busy!! I have been told that they are not interested in that kind of business.

Over the past few years there have been a handful of regular women that rotate in and out of the Y! These women are not going to mess around with unknown customers. That is another reason why the regular providers are leery about giving out their names etc. It takes a long time to gain their confidence.

Harry Plopper
10-07-08, 19:23
Listen to DT and Flu....they know their stuff. All they both have said is true.

Bobby Barker
10-07-08, 20:26
Wasup guys. I lost my drivers license and I wanna go to VIP really bad. I am obviously of age but I'm worried there not gonna let me in without checking a drivers license. Do they normally check one no matter the age?

Bobby Barker
10-08-08, 00:34
Do they check ids. I lost mine but do they check regardless of age. (sorry if this posted twice)

Asianflu
10-08-08, 13:59
Do they check ids. I lost mine but do they check regardless of age. (sorry if this posted twice)

I usually show my passport, drivers license and voter card anytime I go to a new AMP. If that does not work I have them call home to my better half to verify who I am. :p

Harry Plopper
10-08-08, 18:17
I usually show my passport, drivers license and voter card anytime I go to a new AMP. If that does not work I have them call home to my better half to verify who I am. :p

LMAO....

IDs... mine says "mclovin"

Bobby Barker
10-09-08, 20:55
LMAO.

IDs... mine says "mclovin"Okay but I'm still confused.

What I meant was if I dont have an ID will they still let me in.

Lingham
10-10-08, 03:55
Okay but I'm still confused.

What I meant was if I dont have an ID will they still let me in.You will still be allowed in, but you will have to leave a sperm sample, which the mamasan will compare to a national DNA database.

Harry Plopper
10-10-08, 11:33
The short answer...yes. if you look over 30. They do not like the younger clients if they think there will be trouble

Asianflu
10-10-08, 20:11

I hate messing with you. Listen you sound like you are very young. I was young one too. I was really unsure what happened at an MP as a young buck. I even wondered if you needed to bring your own towels. Accordingly, I did not visit one till being stationed oversees in the Far East. I wasted too much time without the pleasure of Asian Ladies!! So listen up!!

They do not id people there but as Harry says if you look like a kid don't expect much or maybe even turned away. If you look like a young scum bag forget it. Go there and get a nice massage and TS. If you enjoy it come back again. If they trust and like you you may get a "Happy Ending".

But you know you sound young!! If I were your age I'd be getting me some "young stuff" at the clubs.

Another suggestion if it's an Asian thing is to visit the Korean Bars in Fayetteville, It's pay-to-play, See my thread on the Fayetteville.

FLU

GSOGuy
10-15-08, 09:39
It's been a while since I stopped in at the V. All I can say is damn what have I been missing. I get there at 9:00 on the dot but the light was still on. Mola? met me at the door and showed me the second best time I have ever had at any AMP, and I have been to some of the best.

Spaceball1
10-15-08, 16:02
I visited VIP on Sunday. I was greeted by Mola at the door. When we got to the room, Mola informed me that management has been coming down on the girls for providing FS. She knew that is what I typically received, and gave me an out before I paid anything, which i really appreciate.

I agreed, and she left me in the room to get ready. Then a new girl i hadn't seen before walked in. She had long straight shoulder length hair, and after stimulating conversation throughout the whole session, found out she is Japanese and her name is P.B. She speaks English very well, and told me that she has only been in town for a couple of months. Very nice, warm, receptive lady. We finished with a HJ, although I was persistent in trying get FS, but to no avail. I stopped asking when I realized she could lose her job if she did.

It's unfortunate that they will not be providing FS, as they are the nicest, cleanest, and most enjoyable women I have ever encountered. That's not to say I won't continue to visit, I will just know what to expect, and that's fine :)

Karlton
10-16-08, 09:17
I visited VIP on Sunday. I was greeted by Mola at the door. When we got to the room, Mola informed me that management has been coming down on the girls for providing FS. She knew that is what I typically received, and gave me an out before I paid anything, which i really appreciate.

I agreed, and she left me in the room to get ready. Then a new girl i hadn't seen before walked in. She had long straight shoulder length hair, and after stimulating conversation throughout the whole session, found out she is Japanese and her name is P.B. She speaks English very well, and told me that she has only been in town for a couple of months. Very nice, warm, receptive lady. We finished with a HJ, although I was persistent in trying get FS, but to no avail. I stopped asking when I realized she could lose her job if she did.

It's unfortunate that they will not be providing FS, as they are the nicest, cleanest, and most enjoyable women I have ever encountered. That's not to say I won't continue to visit, I will just know what to expect, and that's fine :)I will agree. It is clean and most girls are most pleasant. It beats getting into trouble
Karlton.

Asianflu
10-16-08, 17:01

It's unfortunate that they will not be providing FS, as they are the nicest, cleanest, and most enjoyable women I have ever encountered. That's not to say I won't continue to visit, I will just know what to expect, and that's fine :)

Thanks for the update. You know I heard that last year after they reopened that mgt did not want FS. Perhaps this will change with the passage of time. Did you tip for the Happy Ending?

I don't want to sound like a conspiracy guy but could this be a ploy at getting a price hike and bring back FS at a higher price?

Spaceball1
10-18-08, 18:08
Thanks for the update. You know I heard that last year after they reopened that mgt did not want FS. Perhaps this will change with the passage of time. Did you tip for the Happy Ending?

I don't want to sound like a conspiracy guy but could this be a ploy at getting a price hike and bring back FS at a higher price?These are all very good points, but I think that management might just be getting cautious.

BTW I tipped .60 for good service.

Harry Plopper
10-18-08, 21:18

I don't want to sound like a conspiracy guy but could this be a ploy at getting a price hike and bring back FS at a higher price?

Asian could be right. If they are just a "jack shack" I will have to pass for the price. I have been happy in the past with my massage and the service but if they raise prices on the standard $80 door fee I will stop going until things get back to normal.

Could this be pressure due to other businesses going into the plaza? That could be a factor.

hey at least I got mama for a session before they turned.... :D

Asianflu
10-19-08, 14:47
Asian could be right. If they are just a "jack shack" I will have to pass for the price. I have been happy in the past with my massage and the service but if they raise prices on the standard $80 door fee I will stop going until things get back to normal.

Could this be pressure due to other businesses going into the plaza? That could be a factor.

hey at least I got mama for a session before they turned.... :D

I stopped by VIP after reading spaceball's reprt. TOFT verify what happened with Spaceball. Second reason was to see if I recognized the new girl.

Mission Accomplished

I was met by Mola aka Hannah. Nice cordial greeting as usual. Paid the house fee. Short Sauna and exceptional TS. Got my massage followed by full complete menu.

As for the new girl. She is new to VIP. I questioned Hannah as to who she was working with as I overhead them chatting and did not recognize her voice. I asked her if I knew the new girl and replied to the negative as she has not been there before.

I caught a good glimpse of her as I was leaving and she is in fact new. From afar she appeared to be pretty attractive. Same generation as Hannah. About 5'3" straight black hair with a nice figure. Look forward to a massage from her.

I'm not sure what prompted the remark to Spaceball regarding service. Maybe it was that time of the month or they are mad at you for something. Go figure.

Harry Plopper
10-19-08, 16:09
Thanks for the update Flu! I will be up there in the next few weeks and I hope to have the great service that I have had in the past. I really like the VIP for a nice relaxing massage after a hard day. They know how to work my muscles.... :D

I stopped by VIP after reading spaceball's reprt. TOFT verify what happened with Spaceball. Second reason was to see if I recognized the new girl.

Mission Accomplished

I was met by Mola aka Hannah. Nice cordial greeting as usual. Paid the house fee. Short Sauna and exceptional TS. Got my massage followed by full complete menu.

As for the new girl. She is new to VIP. I questioned Hannah as to who she was working with as I overhead them chatting and did not recognize her voice. I asked her if I knew the new girl and replied to the negative as she has not been there before.

I caught a good glimpse of her as I was leaving and she is in fact new. From afar she appeared to be pretty attractive. Same generation as Hannah. About 5'3" straight black hair with a nice figure. Look forward to a massage from her.

I'm not sure what prompted the remark to Spaceball regarding service. Maybe it was that time of the month or they are mad at you for something. Go figure.

Spaceball1
10-21-08, 17:32

Mission Accomplished

I'm not sure what prompted the remark to Spaceball regarding service. Maybe it was that time of the month or they are mad at you for something. Go figure.I would like to know if I did do something wrong, but for the life of me can't figure out what. I have always been nice and cordial.

Opsa once told me I was big, but believe me, I am average. I did shock Mola a little once when I sucked on her toe...what do you want, it was in my face.

I will just go back again and find out.

Harry Plopper
10-22-08, 06:56
Spaceball,
I am not sure if you did anything wrong. I think the new girls take some time to break in. I had a good visit a few days ago. Hannah gave me a nice session...

Stonybrook
10-22-08, 09:55
Thinking about taking a ride over this morning then head out for some afternoon libations! Who's with me?

Let's keep the ladies who keep us happy, happy by supporting the local economy

Keep on keeping on.

The Brook.

Spaceball1
10-22-08, 13:59
Spaceball,

I am not sure if you did anything wrong. I think the new girls take some time to break in. I had a good visit a few days ago. Hannah gave me a nice session...The thing is it wasn't the new girl...it was Hannah/Mola who told me this when I came in, and then she handed me off to the new girl, PB.

I am wondering if Opsa would still do anything for me? Hmmmmm?

Time will tell.

Harry Plopper
10-22-08, 20:21
Hard to say.. But I have had your problem in the past with new girls the first time. The new girl just may not get the idea and will not stay long if that is the case. The management says "no funny business" **wink wink,nod, nod** and she does not understand the **wink wink,nod, nod**.

Good luck in the future.............

The thing is it wasn't the new girl...it was Hannah/Mola who told me this when I came in, and then she handed me off to the new girl, PB.

I am wondering if Opsa would still do anything for me? Hmmmmm?

Time will tell.

Stonybrook
10-23-08, 12:13
So. Held up my end of the deal and after a few cold ones at Alehouse, ended up meeting with Mikey/Mickey at the VIP. New. Early 40's all natural and very attractive. Had a great time. Very warm and welcoming. Anybody have any experience yet?

All good from my end!

Zman429
10-24-08, 00:48
The original girls were good but the new ones especially older iffy ask for to much money etc. Rush you. Have to be quiet etc. Had enough. Been getting more bad service than good. So I stopped going.

Asianflu
10-26-08, 20:19
So. Held up my end of the deal and after a few cold ones at Alehouse, ended up meeting with Mikey/Mickey at the VIP. New. Early 40's all natural and very attractive. Had a great time. Very warm and welcoming. Anybody have any experience yet?

All good from my end!

Finally saw Mickey. She is Very nice,outgoing and warm. I agree with Stonybrook. I thought I had recognized her as one of the girls at 4s in Burlington but I'm pretty sure that I am mistaken.

I think you will enjoy her as she seems to go the extra mile to ensure that you are taken care of. Her massage was better than normal. Also a few extras that she provided. She also assisted in getting you redressed..buttoned your shirt..put on your socks, etc. This was common place in Greensboro and many AMPs. Not seen often at VIP.

Nice change new blood...BTW saw Hannah/Mola she looked great too.

Harry Plopper
10-26-08, 21:04
Flu,
Just a few extras .....sounds like she is learning the ropes and the regulars. I will be interested to see what she does when I get her. I hope I get the usual. I really want to get a massage by mama again... LOL

thanks for the report!

Asianflu
10-27-08, 09:29
Flu,
Just a few extras .....sounds like she is learning the ropes and the regulars. I will be interested to see what she does when I get her. I hope I get the usual. I really want to get a massage by mama again... LOL

thanks for the report!

Harry,

Got normal service from Mickey! Extras were the assisting in getting dressed and her pleasant demeanor. I'm sure you'll be treated fine!

I got to get Mama. I have not seen her since Mickey got there. I'm wondering who will replace Hannah as I expect her to be going on vacation between now and the end of the year.

Harry Plopper
10-27-08, 16:49
I understand now. Good to hear that you got regular service!

I have not seen mama in a while also. I cannot wait to get Mickey!

Thanks for the report!

Spaceball1
11-07-08, 13:34
OK so I went to VIP a week ago and got Mola/Hannah. Sauna, TS, and a good massage followed by FS. Yay! She did want me to pay an extra .20, but I come in with exact change, so sorry Hannah.

At least all is back to normal, but I will not be going as frequently anymore.

Asianflu
11-08-08, 17:56
OK so I went to VIP a week ago and got Mola/Hannah. Sauna, TS, and a good massage followed by FS. Yay! She did want me to pay an extra .20, but I come in with exact change, so sorry Hannah.

At least all is back to normal, but I will not be going as frequently anymore.

Good for you! How much did u tip?

Harry Plopper
11-09-08, 13:32
I was hit up a while ago on the "price increase". The norm was....$... but I know that the are happier with another .20

Stay Safe all

Stevet35
11-10-08, 17:57
With money being a little tight, With a SW you know you are going to get what you pay for. Can I expect a HJ and mutual touching with the door price? Or how much should a expect to add?

Thanks guys.

Either answer here or PM.

Harry Plopper
11-10-08, 20:46
As you stated.... you get what you pay for. Door price is the massage only... You tip if you feel that you got good service. No tip usually means "massage only" and if they do not see a tip available it will be massage only I am certain. Good luck!

With money being a little tight, With a SW you know you are going to get what you pay for. Can I expect a HJ and mutual touching with the door price? Or how much should a expect to add?

Thanks guys.

Either answer here or PM.

Harry Plopper
11-10-08, 20:48
I finally saw Mickey. Nice girl. Nice back rub and good service on the flip.

Finally saw Mickey. She is Very nice,outgoing and warm. I agree with Stonybrook. I thought I had recognized her as one of the girls at 4s in Burlington but I'm pretty sure that I am mistaken.

I think you will enjoy her as she seems to go the extra mile to ensure that you are taken care of. Her massage was better than normal. Also a few extras that she provided. She also assisted in getting you redressed..buttoned your shirt..put on your socks, etc. This was common place in Greensboro and many AMPs. Not seen often at VIP.

Nice change new blood...BTW saw Hannah/Mola she looked great too.

Spaceball1
11-16-08, 13:34
Good for you! How much did u tip?If it's FS, then I always tip $1.20. Hannah did ask for the extra $.20, but I said next time.

The really good thing is that she really seemed to open up this time. Normally she is all business, but I was a able to crack a joke and strike up a conversation with her, and she instantly became more at ease.

I figure if CL is $2.00 for an hour, then paying the same and getting sauna, TS, and massage thrown in, it's definitely worth it.

Harry Plopper
11-16-08, 20:21
$1.2 has been my norm for a while. mama thought I was very nice when she saw the tip I gave. She said " Oh.. you a nice one" after looking at the tip. Hannah has always been sweet to me and I enjoy her company.

If it's FS, then I always tip $1.20. Hannah did ask for the extra $.20, but I said next time.

The really good thing is that she really seemed to open up this time. Normally she is all business, but I was a able to crack a joke and strike up a conversation with her, and she instantly became more at ease.

I figure if CL is $2.00 for an hour, then paying the same and getting sauna, TS, and massage thrown in, it's definitely worth it.

Stonybrook
11-17-08, 11:24
Paid a visit to the VIP last Thursday afternoon.

Sauna. Great table shower. And Hannah. Oh Hannah.

Harry Plopper
11-18-08, 18:36
I really like Hannah's service the best. Mickey was nice but I look forward to my visits with Hannah.

Spaceball1
11-20-08, 02:52
$1.2 has been my norm for a while. mama thought I was very nice when she saw the tip I gave. She said " Oh.. you a nice one" after looking at the tip. Hannah has always been sweet to me and I enjoy her company.
I have never been able to get the $1.20 service from Mamasan, only enough to tip$.40. Has anyone? Those eyes.

Harry Plopper
11-20-08, 17:42
:D ..... I think I caught her when they were short staffed! Her eyes, petite body, perky tits...OH I WANT HER AGAIN!

I have never been able to get the $1.20 service from Mamasan, only enough to tip$.40. Has anyone? Those eyes.

Harry Bush
11-24-08, 11:53
Had kind of different expierence at the VIP and thought I would report. Been reading all the good reviews lately on VIP and thought I would make my long journey (100 miles round trip). Got there early and was let in by Coco after she asked the customary, been here before. First thought she was the mama as I would guess she is in her 40s. Not much in the looks department, but she has a spinner body. Took me to the room and collected the house fee. One other girl was there, a rather attractive one with a nice set of jugs. Coco came back to room, took me to the sauna, and then the TS. First strange thing is that when she washed around junior, she would say excuse me if she touched me. Back to the room for the massage which was good. She told me she was new in town and she had come from Atlanta. On the flip she put a towel over the groin area which I removed. She continued the massage and I let my hands wander. She did not resist and I thought things were progressing. I then took her hand and placed it on junior, she did not resist but she said she thought I would hit her if she did it unasked. She started a HJ, but then I mentioned FS. She feigned that she did not know what I was talking about. I then got her to remove her top and played with her a cups. She oiled junior up and was working away with the HJ. All of sudden she stops and puts her top on as she said she was uncomfortable being topless. Went back to work and then I started removing the bottoms. When I was finally successful, she turned the light down to almost dark. Also before I got them off, she asked if I would tip her. Told her yes and I thought I was on my way. I then had her get on the table in the 69 position. While I daty she continued the HJ. I then stopped and told her again I wanted FS, but in different terms. She replied that she did not want a baby. I told her that there were was to protect against that and she said next time she would go all the way. She finished the HJ and then I dressed. I gave her 2 jacksons as a tip and she indicated she wanted more. Told her there would have been more if it was FS. Her demeanor changed and soon I was out the front door. Have had many different expierences in AMP, but none quite like this. Would be interested if others have the same experience with her.

Asianflu
11-25-08, 15:36
Had kind of different expierence at the VIP and thought I would report. Been reading all the good reviews lately on VIP and thought I would make my long journey (100 miles round trip). Got there early and was let in by Coco after she asked the customary, been here before. First thought she was the mama as I would guess she is in her 40s. Not much in the looks department, but she has a spinner body. Took me to the room and collected the house fee. One other girl was there, a rather attractive one with a nice set of jugs. Coco came back to room, took me to the sauna, and then the TS. First strange thing is that when she washed around junior, she would say excuse me if she touched me. Back to the room for the massage which was good. She told me she was new in town and she had come from Atlanta. On the flip she put a towel over the groin area which I removed. She continued the massage and I let my hands wander. She did not resist and I thought things were progressing. I then took her hand and placed it on junior, she did not resist but she said she thought I would hit her if she did it unasked. She started a HJ, but then I mentioned FS. She feigned that she did not know what I was talking about. I then got her to remove her top and played with her a cups. She oiled junior up and was working away with the HJ. All of sudden she stops and puts her top on as she said she was uncomfortable being topless. Went back to work and then I started removing the bottoms. When I was finally successful, she turned the light down to almost dark. Also before I got them off, she asked if I would tip her. Told her yes and I thought I was on my way. I then had her get on the table in the 69 position. While I daty she continued the HJ. I then stopped and told her again I wanted FS, but in different terms. She replied that she did not want a baby. I told her that there were was to protect against that and she said next time she would go all the way. She finished the HJ and then I dressed. I gave her 2 jacksons as a tip and she indicated she wanted more. Told her there would have been more if it was FS. Her demeanor changed and soon I was out the front door. Have had many different expierences in AMP, but none quite like this. Would be interested if others have the same experience with her.

I'm not sure if I know CoCo. could you describe? There is a girl there named Mickey and the "the attractive one with nice jugs" is Mola/Hannah.

I suspect that the change in attitude was due to the cheap tip. I can't see how you think she'd be happy with .4 since you seemed to get more than a happy ending. She probably did not provide more since she did not know you. I think your frugality may haunt you on additional visits. The next time she will ask you for cash up front because you took advantage of her. IMHO,

AsianFlu

Harry Bush
11-26-08, 10:11
She is about 5 foot, shoulder length black wavy hair, guess in her 40's and may have had acne when younger, and a thin spinner body. Like I said she came right out with Coco and then said she has only been there a short time.

I think my tip was appropriate and if I have to pay upfront, I will definelty know what I am getting so that may not be all bad.

Asianflu
11-27-08, 14:36
She is about 5 foot, shoulder length black wavy hair, guess in her 40's and may have had acne when younger, and a thin spinner body. Like I said she came right out with Coco and then said she has only been there a short time.

I think my tip was appropriate and if I have to pay upfront, I will definelty know what I am getting so that may not be all bad.

You saw Mickey/Coco...I can tell you that FS and great GFE is available. I recently saw her just to check if there was a new girl there. Current line-up is Hannah/Mola and Mickey/Coco. I had the best GFE with Mickey that I have experienced in time at the Y.

Just a thought. I used to go to greensboro AMPS in their hayday. I was not aware that FS was available untill I had many visits there. I thought it was HJ and BJ. I finally discovered more was availabe. As a result they got a larger tip for the same time session.

Now the gal will spend 45-60 minutes with her customer regardless of menu. Do they want to make .4 or $.2 or more?

It's economics

Laylo5
11-30-08, 03:43
Stopped by a while back.I think Mola was apprehensive even tho I said I had been there before.Got a nice massage with HJ.Dont live too close so probably wont be back any time soon.

Spaceball1
12-11-08, 08:32

That is Mickey. She definitely is a great GFE. Very amiable. I have only seen her once, but only got the HJ. It was when i was having problems getting FS a few weeks ago (see older posts). I figured out that it was because of US that they were apprehensive about giving FS anymore. Mola is always asking me if I have talked about VIP to others. She and the management know that there is stuff being written on the internet about them, and they don't like the extra advertising. This gives me peace of mind that they are so vigilant about keeping the operation on the down low as much as possible.
BTW Does anyone know who put that picture of the blonde in a blue bikini in the sauna a little while back? LOL

Asianflu
12-11-08, 12:04
Mola is always asking me if I have talked about VIP to others. She and the management know that there is stuff being written on the internet about them, and they don't like the extra advertising.

Mola/Hannah certainly is concerned about "what is discussed" on the net. I agree it's advertisment that's unwanted by management.

You are correct about Mickey, she is a sweetie.

It will be interesting to see if there is a new crew after the Christmas/New Year's closure. I would expect to see some familiar faces return. I'm also curious if there is any rotation from the Charlotte AMPS and vice versa.

Tomas55
12-11-08, 17:25
I stopped by there on Tuesday for the first time an about a year. I use to go regularly when they first opened and had a great time until they had a rotation and the new girl just didn't do it for me and wasn't very willing and always had an excuse on the extras and plus she was ugly. So, I got fed up with them. Well, after reading some good things on here I decided to give it another shot and I was disappointed again. The girl I met was Lana (? ) or something like that and she was the largest girl I had ever seen in an AMP before. Plus she gave a bad massage and I could only talk her into a CBJ and that was like pulling teeth. I have done the AMP thing for years and years and frequented Gboro in the hay day as well as myrtle beach, but I think I am going to give up on them. It is a sad thing.

Asianflu
12-12-08, 10:48
I stopped by there on Tuesday for the first time an about a year. I use to go regularly when they first opened and had a great time until they had a rotation and the new girl just didn't do it for me and wasn't very willing and always had an excuse on the extras and plus she was ugly. So, I got fed up with them. Well, after reading some good things on here I decided to give it another shot and I was disappointed again. The girl I met was Lana (? ) or something like that and she was the largest girl I had ever seen in an AMP before. Plus she gave a bad massage and I could only talk her into a CBJ and that was like pulling teeth. I have done the AMP thing for years and years and frequented Gboro in the hay day as well as myrtle beach, but I think I am going to give up on them. It is a sad thing.

Lana?? or Hannah? If it was Hannah she is far from large.

I have not seen a large girl there ever? Do you mean she was a non-spinner? Perhaps you can give a better description of Lana?

Member #1552
12-12-08, 18:14

I have not seen a large girl there ever? Do you mean she was a non-spinner? Perhaps you can give a better description of Lana?This does seem unusual, I've only ever seen "Spinners" there. I did have a larger provider at Okaka, but she was far from fat just taller/larger then usual

Williet
12-12-08, 23:28
Long time reader of forums first post. I go to VIP every six weeks-2mths. Since they opened. Agree with Tomas55, visited last Saturday noon. Lana greeted me at door. She is large 5ft 4/5 at least 160+. At best average shower and masage ending with lackluster CBJ. She said she was new. Would not seen her again, also they were cooking lunch much garlic terrible smell. When leaving did see Hannah go in kitchen area.

Dondonsoy
12-14-08, 15:02
I have been a regular at the VIP pretty much since it opened. I recently visted Vip again. Lana was up. Yes Lana a little on the large side. Not to pleasing on the eyes. But at least she wasn't wearing sweet pants. Terible shower, No attention to the important parts. Massage was not very good too, no teasing just "turnover". HE was not all that great very mechanical. My last to or three visits have prettymuch been the same. I also recently visited Sun Spa near Myrtle Beach what a great experience! I post in the Myrtle Beach forum soon. I think Vip folks need to take some lessons form Sun Spa! I did notice that Korean music was playing in the background instead of the usual classic station. I wonder if MMS May is gone? I don't think I will be returning to the VIP anytime soon or at leeast until the crew and attitude changes.

Asianflu
12-17-08, 18:24
I have been a regular at the VIP pretty much since it opened. I recently visted Vip again. Lana was up. Yes Lana a little on the large side. Not to pleasing on the eyes. But at least she wasn't wearing sweet pants. Terible shower, No attention to the important parts. Massage was not very good too, no teasing just "turnover". HE was not all that great very mechanical. My last to or three visits have prettymuch been the same. I also recently visited Sun Spa near Myrtle Beach what a great experience! I post in the Myrtle Beach forum soon. I think Vip folks need to take some lessons form Sun Spa! I did notice that Korean music was playing in the background instead of the usual classic station. I wonder if MMS May is gone? I don't think I will be returning to the VIP anytime soon or at leeast until the crew and attitude changes.

I had to TOFT. I saw Lana. She's thicker and heavier than the run of the mill (she is NOT 160+). But not a turn-off by any means. I did not find her unattractive either. I thought she was "somewhat attractive" for a woman her age (40-49). If you like them tiny and petite she's not for you.
Long brown hair, round face with a pleasant smile...Friendly but not as outgoing as Mickey was!! Better than average AMP girl english skills

I had no trouble leaving Fully Satisified. I would not beat down the door to see her again; however, I would expect a second visit to be better than the first. I personally would not rush to see her.

She's no Hannah, Susie (when she's in a good Mood) or Connie; but variety is variety!!!!!

Harry WE WANT MAMA!!!!!

Harry Plopper
12-17-08, 19:45
thanks for the info to everyone posting....

I miss MAMA!!! :<

I had to TOFT. I saw Lana. She's thick and heavier than the run of the mill. But not a turn-off by any means. I did not find her unattractive either. I thought she was "somewhat attractive" for a woman her age. If you like them tiny and petite. she's not for you.
Long brown hair, round face with a pleasant smile...Friendly but not as outgoing as Mickey was!!

I had not trouble leaving Fully Satisified. I would not beat down the door to see her again; however, I would expect a second visit to be better than the first. I would not rush to see her.

She's no Hannah, Susie (when she's in a good Mood) or Connie; but variety is variety!!!!!

Harry WE WANT MAMA!!!!!

Tomas55
12-17-08, 23:56

I have not seen a large girl there ever? Do you mean she was a non-spinner? Perhaps you can give a better description of Lana?Asianflu,

Sorry for my slow response I have been wrapped up with work and was out of town for a bit. I see others have since found Lana to be not too exciting as well. It is a shame that to be the only game in town near a place the size of Raleigh that the service or at least the talent couldn't be better. I understand that they are paranoid of newbies as the should be, but they would get alot of repeat customers like myself if it was more consistant and the girls were better looking. It is bad to leave "unsatisfied" when you don't have fun with a good looking girl, but it is HORRIBLE when you don't have fun and she weighs close to what I do, and is ugly. Oh, I forgot to mention that when I saw Lana she was wearing sweatpants as someone mentioned earlier. Yeah, that was hot (NOT)! I was glad to see an AMP is still alive and well in Myrtle Beach as it was a blast back in the day, might have to check that out.

Stonybrook
12-19-08, 01:12
I stopped in for a visit yesterday and I too met Laina/Lana/Leyna....umm..............I'll leave it at that.

Sorry for my slow response I have been wrapped up with work and was out of town for a bit. I see others have since found Lana to be not too exciting as well. It is a shame that to be the only game in town near a place the size of Raleigh that the service or at least the talent couldn't be better. I understand that they are paranoid of newbies as the should be, but they would get alot of repeat customers like myself if it was more consistant and the girls were better looking. It is bad to leave "unsatisfied" when you don't have fun with a good looking girl, but it is HORRIBLE when you don't have fun and she weighs close to what I do, and is ugly. Oh, I forgot to mention that when I saw Lana she was wearing sweatpants as someone mentioned earlier. Yeah, that was hot (NOT)! I was glad to see an AMP is still alive and well in Myrtle Beach as it was a blast back in the day, might have to check that out.[/QUOTE]

Asianflu
12-19-08, 10:49
Asianflu,

Sorry for my slow response I have been wrapped up with work and was out of town for a bit. I see others have since found Lana to be not too exciting as well. It is a shame that to be the only game in town near a place the size of Raleigh that the service or at least the talent couldn't be better. I understand that they are paranoid of newbies as the should be, but they would get alot of repeat customers like myself if it was more consistant and the girls were better looking. It is bad to leave "unsatisfied" when you don't have fun with a good looking girl, but it is HORRIBLE when you don't have fun and she weighs close to what I do, and is ugly. Oh, I forgot to mention that when I saw Lana she was wearing sweatpants as someone mentioned earlier. Yeah, that was hot (NOT)! I was glad to see an AMP is still alive and well in Myrtle Beach as it was a blast back in the day, might have to check that out.

Thanks,

I don't want to bust your balls or start a war but Lana is not ugly. She was also not wearing sweat pants when I saw her. Nicely dressed. She is an average looking Asian woman for her age, just heavier. She's probably Hannah's age without her killer body.

On the positve side she's friendly and you can have a conversation with her. Other negative is "too mechanical" even though I got full menu. I suspect she won't be around too long unless she loosens up a bit.

Fharmonic
12-20-08, 16:16
Has anyone happend to notice if they have their holiday hours posted on the door? If so, could you post in the forum or PM me. I would like to go up and see them on Sunday or Monday. But not sure if they will be opened since in the past they have been closed around the holidays.

Thanks in Advance

Fharmonic

Tomas55
12-20-08, 18:05
Thanks,

I don't want to bust your balls or start a war but Lana is not ugly. She was also not wearing sweat pants when I saw her. Nicely dressed. She is an average looking Asian woman for her age, just heavier. She's probably Hannah's age without her killer body.

On the positve side she's friendly and you can have a conversation with her. Other negative is "too mechanical" even though I got full menu. I suspect she won't be around too long unless she loosens up a bit.Well, I am glad she has a change of clothes or learned otherwise. Maybe it was because she told me she was on her period with the sweats, I don't know. She is easy to talk too and speaks perfect english, but I am not paying money to talk and would opt for good service over good conversation every time. As far as her looks, we have different taste then and you can't bust my balls over that and it isn't worth starting a war over so I will drop it. For me, heavy asians are not attractive usually and if I passed her in the grocery store I wouldn't look twice at her. That's it.

Harry Plopper
12-20-08, 22:37
A heavy Asian wouldn't look at me twice either in passing..... I am that ugly. I am interested in meeting her now.

LOL...stay safe

Harry

Well, I am glad she has a change of clothes or learned otherwise. Maybe it was because she told me she was on her period with the sweats, I don't know. She is easy to talk too and speaks perfect english, but I am not paying money to talk and would opt for good service over good conversation every time. As far as her looks, we have different taste then and you can't bust my balls over that and it isn't worth starting a war over so I will drop it. For me, heavy asians are not attractive usually and if I passed her in the grocery store I wouldn't look twice at her. That's it.

Fharmonic
12-21-08, 17:30
I have been going to VIP for about 4 years now. I do not go alot. Maybe a half dozen times a year. This was absolutely my worst experience. Sunday afternoon, I saw the infamous Lana. She gave a horrible TS. Tossed the sponge on junior and said "wash there". Then, back in the room, she massaged my back for 30 min, said flip, massage my toes for two minutes, then said the massage is over. Absolutly the coldest experience I have ever had at an AMP. I will not return until I hear on this board that she is gone.

I'll keep posting about my Baltimore AMP experiences. I travel there regularly for work. And there are some wonderful AMPs with friendly women up that way.

Later Guys!

Fharmonic

Harry Plopper
12-22-08, 20:09
Wow. If this keeps up the VIP will loose a ton of regulars. I hope they make a change out soon but chances are not good since she just Lana just arrived....

Fharmonic
12-23-08, 07:02
Maybe one of the regulars could talk with the Mamason to explain the dissatisfaction.

It would also help if customers could request someone when you went in instead of taking who ever is up next. That way, Lana (and management) would get the feedback that is necessary.

Fharmonic

Harry Plopper
12-23-08, 13:24
I will fill out a comment card the next visit :D

Maybe one of the regulars could talk with the Mamason to explain the dissatisfaction.

It would also help if customers could request someone when you went in instead of taking who ever is up next. That way, Lana (and management) would get the feedback that is necessary.

Fharmonic

GSOGuy
12-26-08, 02:03
Lots of reports on "Lana" recently. Is anyone else besides her working? I will be in the area next week but unless I hear a better report between now and then, I will have to pass.

Member #1552
12-26-08, 14:24
Lots of reports on "Lana" recently. Is anyone else besides her working? I will be in the area next week but unless I hear a better report between now and then, I will have to pass.Yes, I am on vacation and dying to stop by but after reading all these negative reports lately I'm inclined to find something else to do.

Also, are they closed down like last year for the holidays?

Thanks

Vegas37
12-26-08, 17:16
Since newcomers sometimes get a harsh reception here, I will tread lightly in hopes of building a few posts. I have read for quite a while and I was looking forward to my recent visit.

I visited a few days ago. I was less relaxed when I left than before I got there. I am assuming the person I had was Mama, although there didn't seem to be any other ladies there. I paid the house fee plus. 4 and received a very mechanical handshake.

Being virtually yelled at for not knowing which thing she wanted me to do in which order really ruined my experience there. Apparently I was wrong in thinking it was my time that was to be enjoyed. I will try it again in a few weeks in the hopes of a better reception overall. I try not to write off any business after a single visit, although this comes awfully close.

Asianflu
12-26-08, 19:17
Lots of reports on "Lana" recently. Is anyone else besides her working? I will be in the area next week but unless I hear a better report between now and then, I will have to pass.

Hannah was still there prior to xmas vacation. Listen Lana is not the best they have had; however, I have gotten FS on both visits with her. I don't understand how you leave w/o a HE at minimum. You guys need some improved AMP skills. After many years of AMPing I have only had 2 occasions where I left without a HE. Some poor experiences but not w/o a Happy Ending. Lana will not be there long I predict. But you need to tell her what you want!

Let's see who comes back after new year's ;)

Thecore0620
01-02-09, 21:51
Having made a few visits to VIP, I can say that (even that first clumsy visit) was so much better than the visit I had the other day at university massage in chapel hill.

I will never, repeat never, be a repeat client there. My memories of that place can be summed up by the fact that I was willing to pay to leave rather than to stay. Mechanical, cheesy, and the end, I was told to finish the job. Well I certainly did, and I can say I'm finished with that place.

Need I say more? No, not worth my time.- and its definitely not worth your time.

(P.S. I am loathe to write negative reviews.- I prefer to keep silent unless I see a pattern develop that confirms that it was not just a one off thing or something about me. My experience was so bad, I simply don't care if its just me)

Thecore0620
01-03-09, 12:21
There is a fairly new place in Winston-Salem (Comfort Zone) that advertises on Craigslist (check the GSO and WS listings). I've been several times and have received an extremely professional massage from a very nice Chinese therapist. In terms of therapeutic massage I would have to rate it a 9 on a scale of 1 to 10. I'm fond of Asian women. She is young, personable, and attractive, so I'm always happy to be in her company.

The house fee is 60 for an hour massage. Nice showers are available (not TS though). The location is safe and has off street parking. I think that it is beginning to catch on. Currently there is only one MT working, but there are two rooms available, so there may be expansion in the cards. So while it is essentially a walk in set up, you may be asked to return in an hour or so.

While WS is a drive (1:30 from downtown Raleigh) if your in the area I think its worth checking out.

This is very much a legitimate massage outfit. However, when playing poker, one can always leave the table richer than when they started, if the hand is played right. I would never drive such distances expecting FS to be on the menu.- it certainly is not. But on the other hand, there's nothing like a very, very professional massage to leave you relaxed and happy at the end of the day. There's just that drive back!

Indian Chief
01-06-09, 16:18
There is more in store at CZ, if right cards are played. SR can PM me.

There is a fairly new place in Winston-Salem (Comfort Zone) that advertises on Craigslist (check the GSO and WS listings). I've been several times and have received an extremely professional massage from a very nice Chinese therapist. In terms of therapeutic massage I would have to rate it a 9 on a scale of 1 to 10. I'm fond of Asian women. She is young, personable, and attractive, so I'm always happy to be in her company.

The house fee is 60 for an hour massage. Nice showers are available (not TS though). The location is safe and has off street parking. I think that it is beginning to catch on. Currently there is only one MT working, but there are two rooms available, so there may be expansion in the cards. So while it is essentially a walk in set up, you may be asked to return in an hour or so.

While WS is a drive (1:30 from downtown Raleigh) if your in the area I think its worth checking out.

This is very much a legitimate massage outfit. However, when playing poker, one can always leave the table richer than when they started, if the hand is played right. I would never drive such distances expecting FS to be on the menu.- it certainly is not. But on the other hand, there's nothing like a very, very professional massage to leave you relaxed and happy at the end of the day. There's just that drive back!

Carl Anonymous
01-06-09, 17:25
It's been several months, but my experience was similar. Adding to the lack of comfort was the lack of hot water.- it was only lukewarm, for which apology was made, but that didn't help the situation. Paid extra, but result was boring 'let's get it over with' style.

I visited a few days ago. I was less relaxed when I left than before I got there. I am assuming the person I had was Mama, although there didn't seem to be any other ladies there. I paid the house fee plus. 4 and received a very mechanical handshake.

Being virtually yelled at for not knowing which thing she wanted me to do in which order really ruined my experience there. Apparently I was wrong in thinking it was my time that was to be enjoyed. I will try it again in a few weeks in the hopes of a better reception overall. I try not to write off any business after a single visit, although this comes awfully close.

Harry Plopper
01-09-09, 16:54
Ok. I tried out Lana. I see what many have been saying about her. i found that she was nice and accommodating. I got the service that usually get. She is not a spinner but the service was about a 6 on a scale of 1 -10 only because she is not what most people want to see in an Asian MP. Massage was decent but then again that is not why I go. Main event was average but no hassle.

I will be flying to the DR in 2 weeks so I will probably not be back for over 2 months. Chicas and warm weather are calling my name...

I had to TOFT. I saw Lana. She's thicker and heavier than the run of the mill (she is NOT 160+). But not a turn-off by any means. I did not find her unattractive either. I thought she was "somewhat attractive" for a woman her age (40-49). If you like them tiny and petite she's not for you.
Long brown hair, round face with a pleasant smile...Friendly but not as outgoing as Mickey was!! Better than average AMP girl english skills

I had no trouble leaving Fully Satisified. I would not beat down the door to see her again; however, I would expect a second visit to be better than the first. I personally would not rush to see her.

Harry WE WANT MAMA!!!!!

GSOGuy
01-10-09, 16:42
They like it when you walk in and know all the procedures without having to be prompted. This reassures the girls that you have been there before and can be trusted. No one should go in for a first visit and expect to know all the usual procedures. It takes multiple visits, and you will just have to learn on your own what they are. Once you have it down pat, you will have very little problems, unless you run into the occaisonal bad provider, and there is no cure for that one.

Popfly
01-11-09, 17:45
My friend got back from Youngsville and will not be returning untill Lana is gone. She is very fat. Her face looks like a man. She is not attractive at all. Total turn off. The table shower was the worst my friend has had. The massage was also the worst my friend has had. The flip side was very dull. Total waste of money and time. It would have been better going to Magic Touch or just staying at home with a good video.

Anyone who can honestly say Lana is worth the money is blind. Its hard to believe a AMP would hire someone as bad as Lana. But this is the same AMP that had the one tit lady a few years back.

Asianflu
01-14-09, 10:38
My friend got back from Youngsville and will not be returning untill Lana is gone. She is very fat. Her face looks like a man. She is not attractive at all. Total turn off. The table shower was the worst my friend has had. The massage was also the worst my friend has had. The flip side was very dull. Total waste of money and time. It would have been better going to Magic Touch or just staying at home with a good video.

Anyone who can honestly say Lana is worth the money is blind. Its hard to believe a AMP would hire someone as bad as Lana. But this is the same AMP that had the one tit lady a few years back.

Are you sure you can trust your friend? Why would he continue with a with a very fat woman who had a face like a man?? If he was so turned off why didn't he just leave after the Lana-beast answered the door?? Perhaps your "friend" had a better visit than he reported.

Lana is far from the best to work VIP, but hardly the worst. I think Harry Plopper's recent report is "on target".

Asianflu
01-14-09, 14:26
BTW Susie is back at VIP for whatever it's worth. I saw her there during my last visit; however, Lana was my provider. I was hoping to spend my time with Susie.

Susie aka Opsa was probably last there late summer if I recall. You can RTF over the past few years to get a review of her. Spinner 40-49ish. She can be moody at times but generally she is quite nice. She's been at VIP on and off since the place opened.

Harry Plopper
01-15-09, 09:29
I saw her in the hallway on my last visit. She looked pissed...LOL. I like Susie. She and I get along just fine now that she knows me...Good luck everybody.

I got $400 and a free plane ticket to the DR. I am ready for 3 days of chicas. That money should get me 2 all nighters and 6 short times. I should come back exhausted.

BTW Susie is back at VIP for whatever it's worth. I saw her there during my last visit; however, Lana was my provider. I was hoping to spend my time with Susie.

Susie aka Opsa was probably last there late summer if I recall. You can RTF over the past few years to get a review of her. Spinner 40-49ish. She can be moody at times but generally she is quite nice. She's been at VIP on and off since the place opened.

Popfly
01-15-09, 13:55
He said another lady greeted him at the door & got his money.

Then Lana came in after it was too late

Are you sure you can trust your friend? Why would he continue with a with a very fat woman who had a face like a man?? If he was so turned off why didn't he just leave after the Lana-beast answered the door?? Perhaps your "friend" had a better visit than he reported.

Lana is far from the best to work VIP, but hardly the worst. I think Harry Plopper's recent report is "on target".

Asianflu
01-17-09, 12:23
My intellegence tells me that there will be another rotation within a few weeks. Lana perhaps will be gone and a familar face will return. Feel free to PM me for details. Will respond to Trusted Members.

Fharmonic
01-18-09, 15:52
I am excited to hear that Lana will be leaving. I will not return to VIP until she is gone. I have made several trips up to my favorte AMP in the Baltimore area. It is less expensive and the girls dress better and work hard to make sure stay is relaxing and refreshing.

Please post when you have heard the she is gone for sure!

Thanks

Tomas55
01-19-09, 22:44
Glad to hear that Lana will be heading out soon. I too will give VIP a shot again afterwards. I am heading down through Atlanta this week by car and was wondering about any recommendations for AMPs on the way. I have been to Osaka near south of the border on 95 many times and always enjoyed my time there, but would prefer the quicker route down 85 instead. Is there any reliable places around Charlotte/ Greenville-Spartanburg areas? Anywhere else?

Thanks for your help!

Day Traveler
01-20-09, 04:17
Glad to hear that Lana will be heading out soon. I too will give VIP a shot again afterwards. I am heading down through Atlanta this week by car and was wondering about any recommendations for AMPs on the way. I have been to Osaka near south of the border on 95 many times and always enjoyed my time there, but would prefer the quicker route down 85 instead. Is there any reliable places around Charlotte/ Greenville-Spartanburg areas? Anywhere else?

Thanks for your help!

Tomas, you could try Alpine in Salisbury. You will only get an HJ there. If you get to Spartanburg, do some homework first. There was a raid a few months back and they put the guys on TV. Check out the forum for that area to see what might be a good spot. They aren't too far off the highway.

Be safe.

Tomas55
01-20-09, 20:58
I appreciate the info. Yeah, not trying to get my ugly mug on the 6 o'clock news for sure! I might take a detour and head down 95 to 20 instead depending on road reports from the rain. Any info from that direction?

Thanks in advance

Jeffrey Steele
01-27-09, 14:17
I am fairly new to the guide, about 6 months. Back in mid November, I went to VIP on a Thurs or Fri around 2pm. The MT that answered the door, and attended to me, said her name was Kim, then said Kimshe. I ahven't seen this name on any posts, probably not her usual name, as I was new there. She was nice looking, say 30 or so, nice perky tits, nice ass, and slim.

Anyway, she was good, and considering it was my first time there (but not at an AMP), I left satisfied for the door fee and .4 tip.

Any thoughts as to who she was? I am getting ready for a return soon.

Asianflu
01-28-09, 11:09
I am fairly new to the guide, about 6 months. Back in mid November, I went to VIP on a Thurs or Fri around 2pm. The MT that answered the door, and attended to me, said her name was Kim, then said Kimshe. I ahven't seen this name on any posts, probably not her usual name, as I was new there. She was nice looking, say 30 or so, nice perky tits, nice ass, and slim.

Anyway, she was good, and considering it was my first time there (but not at an AMP), I left satisfied for the door fee and .4 tip.

Any thoughts as to who she was? I am getting ready for a return soon.

Could use a better description of her. That may have been cute mamason "Kim". Kim is very short and tiny with perky boobs-bolt-ons. I think she was there on and off at that time.

Or it could have been Hannah messing with you using a cute name. She was there at that time too. Hannah has very nice body with nice natural boobs.

Harry Plopper
01-28-09, 13:53
Oh man I wish Mama would come back. I am ready for some Asian Therapy.

Big Harry P

Jeffrey Steele
01-28-09, 14:16
Thanks guys. I think it was mama. I didn't see the boobies undressed, but the rest of the description fits. And yes, more towards 40ish.

If anybody finds out she is back. Let us know! I'm aching for some therapy.

Stonybrook
01-28-09, 14:50
Oh man I wish Mama would come back. I am ready for some Asian Therapy.

Big Harry PDont we all wish for Mama's return!

Spaceball1
01-29-09, 02:04
Thanks guys. I think it was mama. I didn't see the boobies undressed, but the rest of the description fits. And yes, more towards 40ish.

If anybody finds out she is back. Let us know! I'm aching for some therapy.
Mamasan has the prettiest eyes of all the girls. If you noticed the eyes, it's Mama.
I am going to be making a trip to VIP soon enough, and I will definitely pay attention to who is there.
I haven't been on here in a while, but it sounds like things are normal :).
I saw one or two posts that said Susie was back!? Can anyone else confirm? I LOVE Susie. I made her squirm 4 times in one session. Hopefully she wasn't faking either. Either way, I would like to see her again soon.
Is Mickey still there? I never did get FS from her, but she was just so pleasant.
Who is Connie? This is the first that I think I have ever heard that name floating around. Granted, I haven't been going to VIP as long as others. So what's the general concensus on Connie?
Sorry for all the questions guys, but I need to know what to expect.
Be safe ;)

Karlton
01-29-09, 09:49
Mamasan has the prettiest eyes of all the girls. If you noticed the eyes, it's Mama.

I am going to be making a trip to VIP soon enough, and I will definitely pay attention to who is there.

I saw one or two posts that said Susie was back!? Can anyone else confirm? I LOVE Susie. I made her squirm 4 times in one session. Hopefully she wasn't faking either. Either way, I would like to see her again soon.

Is Mickey still there? I never did get FS from her, but she was just so pleasant.
Who is Connie? This is the first that I think I have ever heard that name floating around. Granted, I haven't been going to VIP as long as others. So what's the general concensus on Connie?

Be safe ;)Connie is a beauty. Great figure and pleasant. Sometimes these girls have multiple names. There was a May and June years ago. I have never seen them since.

Karlton

Asianflu
01-29-09, 10:23
Be safe ;)

Oh Yeah!!! mama! Beautiful eyes. And she's a knock out when she's not in sweats. I saw her several times in a skirt and dress. Mmmm

I can verify that Susie is back. She can really be a charmer.

Mickey is gone regretfully. She was great. Too bad you missed FS, I can testify that she was awesome too!!!

Connie was there late 07 and mid 08. Nice body not as athletic body as Hannah/Mola but great attitude and service.

I think Lana will be gone by the end of this week/new rotation I think.

Space check your PM!!

Asianflu
01-30-09, 11:48
Connie is a beauty. Great figure and pleasant. Sometimes these girls have multiple names. There was a May and June years ago. I have never seen them since.

Karlton

Right on about Connie! Like to see her return.

June ,if it was the same one I remember, was there in late 2006 I believe. She was tall and wore her hair up in a fancy hairdoo. Part Japanese said she was from Hawaii and was working in San Francisco prior to VIP. She claimed that she was a widow! Who knows. Probably killed her husband like "Private Benjamin"

She was really hot in my opinion. June was also one of the few to provide AR in her "repertoire"

AFlu

Shy Rabbit
01-30-09, 13:13
I saw June twice in November of 2005. She was voluptious and hot! We had unprotected fun the first time (she offered and I accepted). In retrospect, that wasn't cool, but she was clean. She and her friend Miko (petite with big tits), said they were going to Chicago. I haven't seen them since.

Harry Plopper
02-01-09, 13:31
I saw Susie a few days ago. She was nice and just how I remembered. Small breasts but slim figure. I did not see anyone else in the hall while I was there. So no news on that front.

Typical service for the visit.

Asianflu
02-01-09, 18:36
I saw Susie a few days ago. She was nice and just how I remembered. Small breasts but slim figure. I did not see anyone else in the hall while I was there. So no news on that front.

Typical service for the visit.

No Lana! Hannah is back too!

Harry Plopper
02-02-09, 09:23
I knew Lana would not last

No Lana! Hannah is back too!

Tomas55
02-03-09, 17:38
I am glad to hear that Lana is gone too. I was the one who posted bad about her first on here and got scolded at first and then others agreed on how bad she was. I was in Atlanta last week and went to Royal spa and had an incredible time with a beauty and also made a stop into Osaka spa in SC on the way back to NC and I had completely sworn off VIP after seeing how nice it was to feel like your business was appreciated again from better spas. I have had very enjoyable times in VIP the first year or so it was open and it is great news to hear that maybe with old girls back maybe it will get back on track. I will give it a shot again.

Spaceball1
02-03-09, 18:32
Thanks for the info guys. That helps out a lot.
Thanks for the reminder on checking my Inbox AsianFlu. I had messages backed up all the way from August LOL.

Harry Plopper
02-04-09, 09:48
Tomas,
I bow to your monger review abilities.... :D I am sorry I doubted your 13 posts

I am glad to hear that Lana is gone too. I was the one who posted bad about her first on here and got scolded at first and then others agreed on how bad she was. I was in Atlanta last week and went to Royal spa and had an incredible time with a beauty and also made a stop into Osaka spa in SC on the way back to NC and I had completely sworn off VIP after seeing how nice it was to feel like your business was appreciated again from better spas. I have had very enjoyable times in VIP the first year or so it was open and it is great news to hear that maybe with old girls back maybe it will get back on track. I will give it a shot again.

Asianflu
02-04-09, 11:25

Ok,

I agree that we may have been too critical. I like some variety and Lana was just that! I certainly would not want her back on a regular basis. It has been my experience that the bad ones are not there a long time. Also they are gonna be slower there with the economy in a funk. They can't afford having a gal that no one is interested in seeing again. If the regulars stay away they are hurting on the tip scene.

Harry Plopper
02-04-09, 14:22
You said it.... Lana was not what I would want on a regular basis. I would have traveled elsewhere if she was a regular draw for me. But that said... I think the "management" decided to move her out...at least I hope they did.

Power to the peeps....LOL

Ok,

I agree that we may have been too critical. I like some variety and Lana was just that! I certainly would not want her back on a regular basis. It has been my experience that the bad ones are not there a long time. Also they are gonna be slower there with the economy in a funk. They can't afford having a gal that no one is interested in seeing again. If the regulars stay away they are hurting on the tip scene.

Cowboy1862
02-04-09, 23:17
Hey guys,

What's the deal? I went to this spa a few years ago (twice), and both times all I could get was a HJ. No more. Have things changed since then? I was a frequent customer of the GSO spas when that existed, and I long for those days. Rates back then were about $120. $160 for FS. Let me know if FS is now available in Youngsville.

Asianflu
02-05-09, 11:40
Hey guys,

What's the deal? I went to this spa a few years ago (twice), and both times all I could get was a HJ. No more. Have things changed since then? I was a frequent customer of the GSO spas when that existed, and I long for those days. Rates back then were about $120. $160 for FS. Let me know if FS is now available in Youngsville.

Cowboy,

All your questions can be answered by reading the forum. This thread is not that long. Do your homework and invest a few minutes. Make a trip to VIP and report back on this thread, become a trusted contributor.

Don't take this as a slam but one post won't get you much cred.

Harry Plopper
02-05-09, 12:13
Ditto what Flu said....

Cowboy,

All your questions can be answered by reading the forum. This thread is not that long. Do your homework and invest a few minutes. Make a trip to VIP and report back on this thread, become a trusted contributor.

Don't take this as a slam but one post won't get you much cred.

Tomas55
02-05-09, 21:11
Harry and Flu, thanks for finally accepting me somewhat..lol... I understand the hazing period on here so I will take my shots and keep on trying to make headway here! I enjoy this site (and amps!!!) and will try and help when possible.. I don't get the chance to play as much as I use to as a very frequent customer in the Gboro hayday, but I will do my best.

Be safe.

Asianflu
02-06-09, 11:46
Harry and Flu, thanks for finally accepting me somewhat..lol... I understand the hazing period on here so I will take my shots and keep on trying to make headway here! I enjoy this site (and amps!!!) and will try and help when possible.. I don't get the chance to play as much as I use to as a very frequent customer in the Gboro hayday, but I will do my best.

Be safe.

Tomas,

No hazing intended. I think both Harry and I disagreed with the "evaluation" of Lana. Your description made her out as a real sow. I just felt she was a change of pace. You know sometimes a "big mac" will fill you up; however, ceratinly not exiting on a routine basis.

Look forward to your posts

AFLU

Karlton
02-11-09, 11:50
Paid a visit yesterday afternoon. Greeted by a small slender woman who was most pleasant. She was the only one there. Had several names. One was May. A very relaxing TS and excellent massage. She has pert-small rack. They stand up straight and are real. She had a great sense of humour and introduced me to the cleaning lady who I thought was the boss.

You can tell the geuine Korean masseuse. They help you dress and always put on your socks and shoes. Of course they always tie the laces. A most pleasant experience.

Karlton

Stonybrook
02-13-09, 11:28
Paid a visit to the VIP earlier this week after an early season round of golf.

Had the pleasure of finally having a session with Mamasan and now fully and completely understand all of the good things represented.

Signed,

A very satisfied Brook

Karlton
02-13-09, 13:28
Paid a visit to the VIP earlier this week after an early season round of golf.

Had the pleasure of finally having a session with Mamasan and now fully and completely understand all of the good things represented.

Signed,

A very satisfied BrookWas this the small slender woman I saw this week. Hers were pert aand small. Most pleasant person. out of curiousity , was it May-Kim or Mickey. With all the names they have ,it could simply be the same person.
Karlton.

Asianflu
02-13-09, 19:17
Was this the small slender woman I saw this week. Hers were pert aand small. Most pleasant person. out of curiousity , was it May-Kim or Mickey. With all the names they have ,it could simply be the same person.
Karlton.

Seems like it must have been Mama (May-Kim) that you both saw. I noticed the brooks's earlier post that he saw Mickey before. So Kim must be back for a while. I'm just curious what happened to Susie and Hannah as they have not been there too long. Maybe just a short vacation.

I need to get there to see Kim before she goes ;)

Stonybrook
02-17-09, 06:45
Seems like it must have been Mama (May-Kim) that you both saw. I noticed the brooks's earlier post that he saw Mickey before. So Kim must be back for a while. I'm just curious what happened to Susie and Hannah as they have not been there too long. Maybe just a short vacation.

I need to get there to see Kim before she goes ;)Flu: Been going there since the VIP opened..and I'm sure it was Mama!

Harry Plopper
02-18-09, 10:33
Ok I am drooling now......Mama is just so cute....a definite WIN

Asianflu
02-20-09, 21:29
Ok I am drooling now......Mama is just so cute....a definite WIN

You are correct. The two sweetest gals are there now. To all you newbies, lurkers and non posters...treat them nice they will reciprocate!!!

Flu

Fharmonic
03-01-09, 20:52
I tried to visit VIP this afternoon - sign was on - doors locked and dark inside.

Anything going on up there?

Asianflu
03-04-09, 10:35
I tried to visit VIP this afternoon - sign was on - doors locked and dark inside.

Anything going on up there?

They are open. Probably closed Monday-Snow.

Spaceball1
03-04-09, 13:55
I paid a visit a couple weeks ago, and had the pleasure of a session with Yung. Very nice girl. Good massage with a full menu. Overall, a good experience :)

Asianflu
03-06-09, 21:36
I paid a visit a couple weeks ago, and had the pleasure of a session with Yung. Very nice girl. Good massage with a full menu. Overall, a good experience :)

I was there this week. Saw Kim(mamason) and Susie. Can anyoneverify new talent???

Spaceball1
03-14-09, 13:53
I was there this week. Saw Kim(mamason) and Susie. Can anyone verify new talent???
She was a little older and had a small pot belly and B-cups. Only time I have ever seen her in there.

Anyway, paid a visit to the VIP almost a week ago, and actually had the pleasure of the really little lady that works there. I don't think anyone has named her, as it is not Susie, or Mamasan, or Hannah. She is almost always there when I visit, and I had her once before, but she refused anything more than a HJ.
Can someone identify her? She is as petite as they come, and she has tiny hands. She has an adorable face, a great figure, and shoulder-length wavy black hair. She cxan't be more than 4 ft 8 in. She greets at the door all the time when I go, but usually another girl takes care of me.
Well, this visit, I got a thorough TS and massage from her, and she finished with a CBJ and some CG. Needless to say, I was very happy :)

Asianflu
03-20-09, 20:12
Stopped by over the weekend. Same staff. Susie and Mama Kim. Exceptional visit. Probabaly best VIP visit ever!!!! They are slow there because of he Obama Recession. As a result I got an extra special VIP treatment!!

May be available to other regulars. Seniors feel free to PM me for details.

Harry Plopper
03-21-09, 09:35
I have been up north for the past 3 weeks so no VIP for me. But I have been blessed with a AMP only a few blocks away. buck sixty for the whole foods treatment.

I miss pieces of the V but the younger girls have kept me happy and drained. I have had to get business in the big city thanks to the Obama recession.

I will try to return soon.....

Stonybrook
03-31-09, 08:30
Made a trek through Y-ville last week and saw Hannah.

Per earlier comments, it does pay to be a regular. Show some respect and in return get some special attention.

It was a great way to end a great spring day!

Keep it up!

Brook

First Due
03-31-09, 09:33
Ok so after reviewing everyones feedback regarding VIP I decided to make the trip. I recently moved from NY and live in Clayton and I have been looking for a decent AMP. I went there on St. Pats of all days but I figured it was a good way to start the evening. Everything seemed to be as described and from what I can figure I think I dealt with mamasan.

I sat for 5 min in a sauna, then was scrubbed down and then received a decent massage. We discussed where I was from and what my tattoos meant etc. She had a lovely nightgown on and looked pretty hot for her age. Everything was lining up for a big finale! And then.

Nothing! Absolutely Nothing!

I initially looked puzzled and she knew why. She said they are not that kind of establishment. I offered a tip, and she still insisted. I even went as far as to say that they have received rave reviews online and that is why I was there. She smiled and said that I can't always believe what I hear or read!

Now I don't look anything like a cop and I have a NY accent so I doubt she thought I was a cop. So either everyone chatting it up on this forum is playing a huge joke on people like me or VIP has decided to go the straight and narrow.

Somebody please tell me that there is a code word or a secret knock that I missed.

Oh and what place in Knightdale?

Asianflu
03-31-09, 16:38
We discussed where I was from and what my tattoos meant etc. She had a lovely nightgown on and looked pretty hot for her age. Everything was lining up for a big finale! And then.

Nothing! Absolutely Nothing!

I initially looked puzzled and she knew why. She said they are not that kind of establishment. I offered a tip, and she still insisted. I even went as far as to say that they have received rave reviews online and that is why I was there. She smiled and said that I can't always believe what I hear or read!

Now I don't look anything like a cop and I have a NY accent so I doubt she thought I was a cop. So either everyone chatting it up on this forum is playing a huge joke on people like me or VIP has decided to go the straight and narrow.

Somebody please tell me that there is a code word or a secret knock that I missed.

They did not know you and apparently made them uncomfortable. Also saying you read it online was a "pretty bonehead" tactic (nothing personal). First, they do not like hearing about "publicity" on line. Secondly, It makes you even more suspicious.
FLU

First Due
04-01-09, 11:54
They did not know you and apparently made them uncomfortable. Also saying you read it online was a "pretty bonehead" tactic (nothing personal). First, they do not like hearing about "publicity" on line. Secondly, It makes you even more suspicious.

FLUSo where do I go from here? Does becoming a repeat customer buy my way in or am I blacklisted? I have experience in places like this and I have had to establish myself as a repeat customer but that was with the women saying "we do more next time you come ok? ". This woman was insistant on the fact that nothing will ever happen there.

Does anyone know of the place in Knightdale that was mentioned a few posts ago? Its a hell of a lot closer.

Harry Plopper
04-03-09, 12:05
You must look like a cop.....:D I dunno what to tell ya. No secret sign or saying. I just leave my gratuity under my keys on the table so I can see it and I do not get ripped off.

I never have to ask anymore. It just happens.

I do know that regular faces get better treatments

So where do I go from here? Does becoming a repeat customer buy my way in or am I blacklisted? I have experience in places like this and I have had to establish myself as a repeat customer but that was with the women saying "we do more next time you come ok? ". This woman was insistant on the fact that nothing will ever happen there.

Does anyone know of the place in Knightdale that was mentioned a few posts ago? Its a hell of a lot closer.

Spaceball1
04-03-09, 14:06
So where do I go from here? Does becoming a repeat customer buy my way in or am I blacklisted? I have experience in places like this and I have had to establish myself as a repeat customer but that was with the women saying "we do more next time you come ok? ". This woman was insistant on the fact that nothing will ever happen there.

Go again. If they remember your face, then you should be in. Just don't mention anything online.
Honestly, even if you don't get any special treatment, the TS and massage are worth the $80 IMHO :)

Goalieman
04-07-09, 22:24
I'm sincerely frustrated with the youngsville spa. I moved to chapel hill about six months ago and have visited the spa three times (bear in mind its about an hour trip for me). Each time I have waited in the little waiting room area and when a lady comes to the window slot I say that I'd like to get a massage. EACH TIME I have been turned down right then and there and told that they are 'book solid' the whole day and to come back tomorrow. I don't even want anything sexual, just a nice table shower and massage from an asian woman!

Granted, I'm 22 but I look very young. Is that why I keep getting turned down at the door? The first time I figured it was legitimate but three times, I dunno. Is there a special code or something? Do you have to call ahead a reserve an appointment?

Please help me. I've gone way too long with out a good rub down. Many thanks.

Goalieman

Asianflu
04-08-09, 23:29
I'm sincerely frustrated with the youngsville spa. I moved to chapel hill about six months ago and have visited the spa three times (bear in mind its about an hour trip for me). Each time I have waited in the little waiting room area and when a lady comes to the window slot I say that I'd like to get a massage. EACH TIME I have been turned down right then and there and told that they are 'book solid' the whole day and to come back tomorrow. I don't even want anything sexual, just a nice table shower and massage from an asian woman!

Granted, I'm 22 but I look very young. Is that why I keep getting turned down at the door? The first time I figured it was legitimate but three times, I dunno. Is there a special code or something? Do you have to call ahead a reserve an appointment?

Please help me. I've gone way too long with out a good rub down. Many thanks.

Goalieman

Yes, they think you are too young and could be trouble. They don't want their clientel to be taken over by "youngsters". Check out other places offering a theraputic massage or visit University Massage in Chapel Hill.

LexLuther
04-13-09, 07:45
This game is not for youngsters. The people who run and work in the spas figure that a young guy should be able to meet and seduce young, attractive women. So why does a guy like that come knocking on their doors? The last thing they want is some irate mother making a spectacle over her son getting laid by one of their girls.

Perhaps you young guys could lobby your lawmakers to introduce legislation prohibiting discrimination on the base of age at Asian massage establishments. :)

LexLuther

Asianflu
04-13-09, 10:31
This game is not for youngsters. The people who run and work in the spas figure that a young guy should be able to meet and seduce young, attractive women. So why does a guy like that come knocking on their doors? The last thing they want is some irate mother making a spectacle over her son getting laid by one of their girls.

Perhaps you young guys could lobby your lawmakers to introduce legislation prohibiting discrimination on the base of age at Asian massage establishments. :)

LexLuther You are 100% correct in your assessment! They do not want youngsters walking in and out of their establishment. I know for a fact that the gals at VIP do not want the visibility.

Trompe032
04-13-09, 14:53

That's kinda funny. I stumbled onto the amp while in college. Had the whole asian fantasy thing. Without facial hair they gave me a hard time. I learned to call and set appt. That doesn't seem to work here. I have to hit Youngsville now that I'm permanently back in raleigh. I think the place in knightdale was Uzima Springs but I have never seen a report on it.

Thecore0620
04-14-09, 16:15
There was a suggestion that perhaps you'd want to visit the University Massage in Chapel Hill if you can't find the joy at VIP.- only if you want to waste your money! I've posted on this place recently.- its somewhere in one of these forums.

Again, waste of time, money, and energy.

Pussy Licker
04-14-09, 19:20
Stopped by VIP Monday. Must have been Mamasan (she answered the door). Best massage I have had in my life, but. I have been to many of these fine establishments over the years and have developed a theory. Now mind you I have taken the past several years off. It seems the service tip always "hits" what is in the wallet. I usually split my money (a habit from the SW days). I paid the door and left 2 jacks and an Alex in the play pile with the other jaacks tucked. Service was very handy for 2 jacks. Nothing was discussed, she just went about her business, then in the usual manner suggested a tip. With the nod of acceptance a two jacks. I have to wonder based on this and other similar experiences (I. E. Ten or more jacks versus split bank results) if while you are saunaing they grab a quick view of your financial situation to decide the service level "in advance". Not calling any one on the carpet since they would not risk relieving you of it for the dissatisfaction and attention it would garner, but wondering.

Any thoughts?

Anyone visited the "All Girl Staff" in Kitrell? It is not even on the MP site. Last time I tried a place that looked like that near Berkley Springs Va, she was 60 yrs old. Her sales pitch was "any port in a storm".

Spaceball1
04-15-09, 14:14
I like to take in only what I plan on spending, and I make it visible in the little satchel they give you for the personal belongings.
I have been to VIP enough that both myself and the ladies know what to expect.

Overnight
04-15-09, 18:10
I think the place in knightdale was Uzima Springs but I have never seen a report on it.I've been to Uzima in Knightdale. Twice. Strictly legit but very good massage if that's what you're after. Very relaxing deep tissue one hour massage. I'll go back but it's not VIP (not at all).

Bobby Barker
04-16-09, 18:33
I go to vip regularly but I am not interested in extras or anything like that. Just a massage. I have been there several times and the last time I tried to go there I got turned away. She said that she had a customer and to come back another day. I went back about a week later and she said the same thing. What do you think is going on here? I have no clue why mamasan would be doing this. Has this happened to anyone else?

Harry Plopper
04-17-09, 11:23
I do what spaceball does. I have had good luck with that technique

I like to take in only what I plan on spending, and I make it visible in the little satchel they give you for the personal belongings.
I have been to VIP enough that both myself and the ladies know what to expect.

Spaceball1
04-17-09, 12:39
I go to vip regularly but I am not interested in extras or anything like that. Just a massage. I have been there several times and the last time I tried to go there I got turned away. She said that she had a customer and to come back another day. I went back about a week later and she said the same thing. What do you think is going on here? I have no clue why mamasan would be doing this. Has this happened to anyone else?

I was told to come back in 45 minutes one time, and was turned away on a Sunday evening due to an emergency, and they were closing down early for the night.

Harry Bush
04-22-09, 08:35
Made my third and last trip to VIP last week. Got there when they were just opening and was greeted by a very small woman with an aging China doll face. Acceptable TS after the sauna and the massage was very good too. She asked the normal been here before both at the door and when starting the massage, but she wanted more details at that time. Told her I was there in November and saw Mickey. She said she just recently came back to VIP, but she gave the impressions she has been there many times in the past. Asked her name but could not understand what she said, sounded like Virginia. Anyway during much of the massage, she left the door open which is not a good sign. On the flip, she kept a towel on the groin area. I usually remove when they do this but did not this time. Finally she said the time is up and I questioned whether an hour had past and she said the $80 is for 45 minutes. And I complained last time about Mickey only offering a handshake. I cannot get to VIP enough to be become known and that I believe is the secret to getting any extras.

Onesys01
04-23-09, 22:31
I arrived here at about 8:30, told they were busy, come back another day. I have a flight to catch, so I don't have a chance to, real shame I was very curious.

Harry Plopper
05-10-09, 12:39
I have been in DC for the past few months. I might be heading back soon. Is the VIP still open?

Asianflu
05-10-09, 21:58
I have been in DC for the past few months. I might be heading back soon. Is the VIP still open?

Still open.

Hannah's still on board. I saw a new gal looked younger than the norm, albeit I did not get a good look and did not have my glasses.

Can anyone confirm the new talent???

Dondonsoy
05-11-09, 14:49
The "new" girl is Mickey. You should wear your glasses lol.

Asianflu
05-12-09, 09:09
The "new" girl is Mickey. You should wear your glasses lol.

I guess so but not cool in sanua. I assume it was Mickey who was there recently. I like her nice GFE IMHO

Spaceball1
05-24-09, 13:59
Had a very nice visit to the VIP a couple weeks ago. I arrived late, so the session was rushed, but well worth it. Senior members PM for details :)

LexLuther
05-30-09, 11:26
Finally she said the time is up and I questioned whether an hour had past and...

Just FYI:

It often does help to be known to the staff. It does not help if (by any chance) you are black, very young, or look like you might be a cop. Additionally, the past tense of "pass" is "passed" and not "past".

LexLuther

Holdmetoo
06-03-09, 04:04
I'm new in the area, so I checked out this site first. Based on the information here, I tried what seems to AMP in the area. (Correct me on that, if there are others.) Mimi met me at the door. Petite and friendly, she was a pleasure. I lied shamelessly and said that I had been there before. She accepted that.

It may be that she was more accepting, since business was slow. I had originally thought that it would be too busy on a Saturday, but at 4:30 PM, I was the only person there...unless other customers had walked. There were no other cars in the lot.

She didn't offer FS, just hands and lips. Since it was my first time, I didn't want to spook her by being too aggressive. We ended up with a mutually satisfactory 69. I'll look forward to seeing her again.

Asianflu
06-04-09, 00:12
I'm new in the area, so I checked out this site first. Based on the information here, I tried what seems to AMP in the area. (Correct me on that, if there are others.) Mimi met me at the door. Petite and friendly, she was a pleasure. I lied shamelessly and said that I had been there before. She accepted that.

It may be that she was more accepting, since business was slow. I had originally thought that it would be too busy on a Saturday, but at 4:30 PM, I was the only person there...unless other customers had walked. There were no other cars in the lot.

She didn't offer FS, just hands and lips. Since it was my first time, I didn't want to spook her by being too aggressive. We ended up with a mutually satisfactory 69. I'll look forward to seeing her again.

Yep,

This is the only AMP in the area. Are you sure it was Mimi not Mickey? Mickey is petite, Very personable and charming in her 40s (slightly wrinkled around the eyes) shoulder length wavy black hair. Small natural A cups.

Spaceball1
06-15-09, 12:40

There is also Esquire which is past Durham. It's a little more expensive, but you get treated well.

I visited VIP a couple weeks ago and had the pleasure of seeing Mickey. As has been stated by others, she is a great GFE, including FK. I am collecting change as fast as I can for my next visit :p

Geeroma
06-15-09, 13:01
Does anyone have any info on this place. I would have posted in the Craigs list section but no one seems to go there.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Thecore0620
06-15-09, 17:38
Does anyone have any info on this place. I would have posted in the Craigs list section but no one seems to go there.

Any help would be appreciated.

ThanksI have been on several occasions and each time I have received an excellent massage. They follow all ncbmbt requirements (e.g. full draping, etc.) I would recommend this place if you are interested in receiving a professional massage (there are no extra's that I am aware of beyond the great massage and conversation).

Hope this helps.

Geeroma
06-18-09, 16:37
I have been on several occasions and each time I have received an excellent massage. They follow all ncbmbt requirements (e.g. full draping, etc.) I would recommend this place if you are interested in receiving a professional massage (there are no extra's that I am aware of beyond the great massage and conversation).

Hope this helps.Same experience here. I was just checking. Someone had told me there were extras to be had but I did not get that vibe.

Thanks

Geeroma
07-10-09, 19:23
Thinking of heading up there this week. Still open?

Randomname
07-10-09, 23:58
The last couple of times I've gone here, the Open sign wasn't lit, but the sign was still on the door. Anyone know what's up?

Williet
07-11-09, 08:30
Closed the weekend of the fourth, otherwise open normal hours.

Their on Thursday all is well for regulars they know.

Asianflu
07-11-09, 20:11
Closed the weekend of the fourth, otherwise open normal hours.

Their on Thursday all is well for regulars they know.

If you are driving a distance you may want to call to double check. Sometimes they take a break and run to the mall etc. Recently, there have been some outside yard sales in the strip mall on Saturday. When this happens they turn off the "open" light so as not to draw extra attention. Go around the back and they will let you in. They do not want to have a bunch of kids and women out front seeing guys going in and out of the Spa. They are not stupid and want to ruin there source of income. BTW Hannah is still there I did not see if Mickey is still there as well. Let me tell you hannah sure take good care of her body. She's no spring chick but is hot as hell. Those Korean gals sure age nicely!!!!!

LexLuther
07-11-09, 20:15
If you are driving a distance you may want to call to double check. Sometimes they take a break and run to the mall etc. Recently, there have been some outside yard sales in the strip mall on Saturday. When this happens they turn off the "open" light so as not to draw extra attention. Go around the back and they will let you in. They do not want to have a bunch of kids and women out front seeing guys going in and out of the Spa. They are not stupid and want to ruin there source of income. BTW Hannah is still there I did not see if Mickey is still there as well. Let me tell you hannah sure take good care of her body. She's no spring chick but is hot as hell. Those Korean gals sure age nicely!!!!!

I'm sure part of the reason the K-Gals age so well is genetic. But a lot of it has to be diet too. Korean food is low in calories and very nutritious. The drawback is the great amount of salt. But the "exercise" they get in their work can't detract from their fitness. :)

LexLuther

Stonybrook
07-27-09, 07:34
May make a trip today?

Any updates?

Brook

Asianflu
07-28-09, 11:04
May make a trip today?

Any updates?

Brook

If you went there you will probably realize that Susie is back. Hannah still on board. I would suspect she is due a vacation.
Flu

travlinman42
08-14-09, 09:45
Any new reports? I'll be in NC this week.

flobee69
08-15-09, 21:56
What is the current admission fee at the door now days?

Been a couple of years since I visted last.

Williet
08-16-09, 18:12
The current admission fee at the door is $80 as it has been for awhile.

Hope to pay 80 tomorrow night.

Williet
09-03-09, 07:18
The Spa will be closed Sunday and Monday, girls taking time off for Labor Day.

Harry Plopper
10-06-09, 08:30
Well I am back from a LONG business trip in my home state of NC. Looks like the VIP is slow! I hope to make a trip and give a report soon. I have been in DC for months and the AMPs there are AWESOME! Nice tight young girls eager to please. I did miss Mama but I think she has retired again... :<

Asianflu
10-06-09, 11:26
Well I am back from a LONG business trip in my home state of NC. Looks like the VIP is slow! I hope to make a trip and give a report soon. I have been in DC for months and the AMPs there are AWESOME! Nice tight young girls eager to please. I did miss Mama but I think she has retired again... :<

Actually she is there now! Mickey is there too. She just got there after a short tenure with Susie.

Posting here has been pathetic. I would be nice to hear some reports from others. However, given that there is a "pretty normal rotation" of girls it does not make much sense for the regular posters to continue to report the old news.

Check you PM I'll bring you up to date.

FLU

Harry Plopper
10-06-09, 12:52
Thanks for the info Flu. Good to hear that a Senior Member still around.

Spaceball1
11-05-09, 11:32
I have not visited the VIP in quite a while. I guess I will post about my last experience there. Better late than never. :p
I was greeted at the door by Hannah. As she escorted me to the room, I asked if Mickey was available. The last time I had been there, Mickey was amazing, and I was looking for a repeat. This made Hannah unhappy :(
Mickey came in later. Service was fine, but when it came time for extras, Mickey said HJ only. Same old BS...Here we go again! I settled for it, and it was what it was. I am sure I was being punished for shunning Hannah. Oh well. Like I said, it has been a long time since I have been there, and it will probably be quite a bit longer. Hmmmm?

Karlton
11-05-09, 12:52
I feel that when you go you accept whoever lets you in. I think that is best as you might hurt someone's feelings.They probably work in turns.

Karlton

Thecore0620
11-05-09, 15:55
I have not visited the VIP in quite a while. I guess I will post about my last experience there. Better late than never.

I was greeted at the door by Hannah. As she escorted me to the room, I asked if Mickey was available. The last time I had been there, Mickey was amazing, and I was looking for a repeat. This made Hannah unhappy.

Mickey came in later. Service was fine, but when it came time for extras, Mickey said HJ only. Same old BS...Here we go again! I settled for it, and it was what it was. I am sure I was being punished for shunning Hannah. Oh well. Like I said, it has been a long time since I have been there, and it will probably be quite a bit longer. Hmmmm?I feel your pain. Having had a few such experinces elsewhere I learned the hard way that maintaing a grin and bear it attitude pays long run dividends for short run pain. This is especially true where the rotation of girls is slow and the depth of the bench is shallow. So my advice for new guys heading there is to think of VIP like a resturant with a prix fix menu --- the chef tells what you will eat. Once you surrender to that idea you will find that the chef is often on target (and the desert is tasty).

Harry Plopper
11-05-09, 16:37
Sorry to hear. I have had good service recently..but that was not from Hannah or Mickey but Mama... :D

Asianflu
11-05-09, 17:01
I have not visited the VIP in quite a while. I guess I will post about my last experience there. Better late than never. :p
I was greeted at the door by Hannah. As she escorted me to the room, I asked if Mickey was available. The last time I had been there, Mickey was amazing, and I was looking for a repeat. This made Hannah unhappy :(
Mickey came in later. Service was fine, but when it came time for extras, Mickey said HJ only. Same old BS...Here we go again! I settled for it, and it was what it was. I am sure I was being punished for shunning Hannah. Oh well. Like I said, it has been a long time since I have been there, and it will probably be quite a bit longer. Hmmmm?

Perhaps it was that "time of the month". I was there several days ago and saw Hannah and no problem with service. I prefer Mickey because it's been a GFE each time. I too would like to pick my favorite each time but considering the fact that the usual rotation is Susie, Hannah, Mickey and cute mama. I take the draw to avoid hurting one's "feelings"...actually their pocket book. I'm sure they take turns and it could cost them money. I want good service from all so i take the gal "up next". One exception was with Lana (the chunky one):(. After having her 3 times in a row I asked for Susie. I had to wait for 30 minutes but it was worth it. ;)

BTW what did you tip for your HE?

MwmForHotFun
11-08-09, 02:11
Hey Gang,

I stopped by VIP just before dinner time tonight. Initial cruise through the lot showed only one car so I went to the ATM and got the cash. When I returned the other car was gone. I rang the bell and a petitte (5'7, 115-120) woman in a pink tank top and cargo shorts asked if I had been there before. I had not, but told her I had, and because I RTFF, I knew the names of other ladies I had "seen." She let me in and led me to room 3, where I undressed and paid the.8 door fee.

She said her name is Jenny adn she had only been there a few weeks. Not sure if it really is, because she hesitated the first time I asked, then said Jenny on the second. Once in the TS room, she washed my back legs and between them from behind to "test the waters." I moaned appropriately when she washed my balls and ass and she asked me to flip. The FIRST thing she washed was my cock and balls, and I began to stroke her arm and ass as she washed the rest of me. After drying me off (she paid special attention to my cock, to which I again moaned in pleasure), we returned to the room where she began to massage me face down (best AMP massage I've ever had), and again paid special attention to my ass and my cock and balls, once I spread my legs a bit to show her where I wanted her to rub. As she was standing next to me, she allowed me to rub her breasts, ass and even her pussy through her clothes. On the flip, she asked me what I wanted and I pointed to my cock. She gestured with a JO motion and I replied by gesturing a BJ. She said the owner doesn't let them do that.

I told her its not like I wanted to fuck her, and she said they can't do that either, that some of the girls got themselves in trouble with the owner who 'can walk in at any time'. I then sat up and had her stand in front of me where I began to rub my hands all over her again. After saying she was shy, I got her to remove her tank and shorts, leaving only her panties and bra, which she let me pull down and suck her perky nipples. I turned her around so my cock could rest between her cheeksand she began to grind against me a bit, with her thong on. She would not take it off but didn't object to my giving her a reacharound rub of her clit and breasts. She asked me to lie down again where she again gestured that she wanted to J me off. I again asked for a BJ and even after giving.4, said she wasnt allowed. I did however get her to get on top of me in a 69 position and she allowed me to rub her pussy and dine at the Y as she lotioned my cock and jerked me off while lying on top of me. She also allowed my cum to explode on her as she was grinding against me. Jenny then got the washcloth, cleaned me up and then helped me dress, and sent me home happy, all for 1.2. I got almost a full hour out of it. Not sure how long she will be there (she didn't know either) so check her out.

Harry Plopper
11-09-09, 14:07
I don't know a Jenny ... new girl maybe.

Asianflu
11-09-09, 14:52
I don't know a Jenny ... new girl maybe.

Harry,

There was a Jenny there in 07. She was a pain...wanted $.6 for the works. She did not last long. I really think it was Hannah or perhaps Mickey. I think it may be a 30 days till the next rotation.

Newbies to VIP! If you have not been there before and give a name, be careful what name you give!! Over the past 3 years the same girls are rotated in and out so you may end upblurting out a name of a girl on board.

Harry Plopper
11-13-09, 15:03
Went up today to find the V closed. WTF. I would think they would want to be open on payday. Note on the door said they would be open tomorrow. :(

Asianflu
11-16-09, 10:37
Went up today to find the V closed. WTF. I would think they would want to be open on payday. Note on the door said they would be open tomorrow. :(

I was going to head out on to VIP Friday after lunch. Fortunately, I called ahead and no answer. Stoppped by Saturday and had a relaxing massage :)

I'll PM you

Harry Plopper
11-16-09, 12:36
Good to hear. I will try again the next time I am in the area and I will call ahead.. LOL

Chem Guy
11-17-09, 01:07
I'd like to try this place, but I'm worried that I won't be served. Some AMPs from my home town in SC have a problem with my age (22). From the posts it seems that some of the ladies working here are nearly twice my age. Anybody got any advice for me?

Thanks

Harry Plopper
11-17-09, 09:54
RTFB.........

I'd like to try this place, but I'm worried that I won't be served. Some AMPs from my home town in SC have a problem with my age (22). From the posts it seems that some of the ladies working here are nearly twice my age. Anybody got any advice for me?

Thanks

Moon Raker
12-04-09, 10:13
I had a weird dream last night. My GPS led me astray, but after some searching I land at this hole in the wall I'd never been to before. I didn't feel like eating Pizza, so I walked next door nervously, as this was my first time in the area. I was greeted by someone, but as it is with dreams, I couldn't understand what the hell was being said, so I asked if they were open, and was presented with two options. I took the top option as it seemed to have related to the standard option I have read about many times. I was then taking to a room, where was hoping to be given something to put my personal belongings in but was not, instead I was laid out some clear ground rules, which sounded boring, I nodded. I then made it to this small sauna that had a copper looking handle in front of me. I turned it, nothing. Not sure what it was for. At this point I thought I was alone, as I did not hear from anyone except the doorman, who I asked the name during my next visit to a room to get cleaned up. All I remember from the dream is that it started with a M, and sounded something like M-urwell, short, probably early 40's with a huge handful-in my eyes beautiful. I then went back to my original room, and tried some subtle moving cues, but was told no. When it was time for me to leave, I got dressed and offered the standard tip, was told no a couple of times, still getting dressed I gave it anyway, and left happy in the end. I would love to talk with any senior dream analyzers about some few details to gain insight on my dream. I'm a noob so to say, but have some limited experience and have been reading this forum for years.

Harry Plopper
12-06-09, 16:31
Moon Raker,
My trips to dreamland there are similar to yours except I have been there so much the dream catcher is more accommodating. Good luck in the future and this area of the Carolinas is pretty low on the mongering scale.

I had a weird dream last night. My GPS led me astray, but after some searching I land at this hole in the wall I'd never been to before. I didn't feel like eating Pizza, so I walked next door nervously, as this was my first time in the area. I was greeted by someone, but as it is with dreams, I couldn't understand what the hell was being said, so I asked if they were open, and was presented with two options. I took the top option as it seemed to have related to the standard option I have read about many times. I was then taking to a room, where was hoping to be given something to put my personal belongings in but was not, instead I was laid out some clear ground rules, which sounded boring, I nodded. I then made it to this small sauna that had a copper looking handle in front of me. I turned it, nothing. Not sure what it was for. At this point I thought I was alone, as I did not hear from anyone except the doorman, who I asked the name during my next visit to a room to get cleaned up. All I remember from the dream is that it started with a M, and sounded something like M-urwell, short, probably early 40's with a huge handful-in my eyes beautiful. I then went back to my original room, and tried some subtle moving cues, but was told no. When it was time for me to leave, I got dressed and offered the standard tip, was told no a couple of times, still getting dressed I gave it anyway, and left happy in the end. I would love to talk with any senior dream analyzers about some few details to gain insight on my dream. I'm a noob so to say, but have some limited experience and have been reading this forum for years.

Asianflu
12-07-09, 11:48

This dream stufff is just plain silly. I read it all the time over this board and just can not understand you guys. Do you actually think you are being discreet? I understand the need for discretion but this dream stuff in sophomoric. Just my 2 cents

Moonraker,

If you are interrested in info, please PM me with details and I'll be glad to pass on my experience at the Y via PM. BTW my bet is that you saw Mulah aka Hannah aka Sunny.

Moon Raker
12-07-09, 20:03
Thanks to the senior members for the replies. I believe you are right that I saw Molah aka Hannah. Those breasts were beautiful. At first I thought it was Mama, but after reviewing the threads on Hannah you guys are right. I was thinking about building some more rapport, so I'll be back with another report soon. Hopefully Molah will answer again, certainly would hate to start anew with someone, but it is what it is.

Williet
12-09-09, 23:11
I went to the Spa tonight at 7:00 pm, I have visited since they first open 4 + years ago. Latlely about every three weeks, although last visit was first of Nov. I saw Hannah then who said she had been on vacation, prior to that I saw Mickey several times on my visits. Great GFE/service. Point is they know me. Tonight number of cars in lot new internet cafe open next door.

Mickey opened window looking good in low cut red sweater, said it would be a forty minute wait that they just got there, and no longer did washes and saunda not ready. My choice come back later or tomorrow night.

My time and my post are limited as I have to account for both as I have no desire to be another Tiger. Will attempt another visit in a week or two when I can free some time. Any idea as to what maybe going on?

Asianflu
12-10-09, 12:20
I went to the Spa tonight at 7:00 pm, I have visited since they first open 4 + years ago. Latlely about every three weeks, although last visit was first of Nov. I saw Hannah then who said she had been on vacation, prior to that I saw Mickey several times on my visits. Great GFE/service. Point is they know me. Tonight number of cars in lot new internet cafe open next door.

Mickey opened window looking good in low cut red sweater, said it would be a forty minute wait that they just got there, and no longer did washes and saunda not ready. My choice come back later or tomorrow night.

My time and my post are limited as I have to account for both as I have no desire to be another Tiger. Will attempt another visit in a week or two when I can free some time. Any idea as to what maybe going on?

Here's my thoughts/observations. I you said they just got there the girls were out on errands/shopping etc. I now try to call ahead to make sure they are open. I have gone there and made the 35-40 minute ride ony to find them closed.

I'm also curious about the internet cafe. I saw it on my last visit. I'm sure it could be a potential to draw more attention to the place. Overall i don't count this as a good thing. On the other hand it could get them more business and perhaps they may need a larger staff. Time will tell

Harry Plopper
12-10-09, 12:42
IMO... this will not be good for the long term. I can see some do-gooder stopping in the cafe and getting pissed off at perceived activity. More attention with new clients is good but not more attention of people that do not "do" massages is BAD NEWS.

Asianflu
12-10-09, 17:32
IMO... this will not be good for the long term. I can see some do-gooder stopping in the cafe and getting pissed off at perceived activity. More attention with new clients is good but not more attention of people that do not "do" massages is BAD NEWS.

Agree, also this "inernet cafe" also had a sign referrring to "video poker or the like". Anyone go inside this place yet?

Williet
12-10-09, 22:27
Thanks for the input, after getting over my frustration I came to the same

Conclusion. The Internet Cafe is some way linked to online gambling.

Triple "7s" are posted in window along with a sign about cash payouts. The

Clientele did not look like your Starbuck type crowd did not go in.

I really can't see this being good for the Spa.

Hope to arrange a trip in the next couple of weeks, will call in advance.

Harry Plopper
12-11-09, 09:02
If that is the case then the poe-poe might start fishing around that area when election time gets near. Get the headlines on busting a gambling "house" and then start wondering what else they can do next.....

Jess4455
12-15-09, 13:33
Can any one tell me how $ $$ $$$ it is there?

Williet
12-16-09, 08:10
Visited last night, great time with Mickey. The girls had been out shopping on my last visit. Service great, sauna shower and full service.

Spa will close after 12/23 and reopen after first of the year 3rd or 4th.

Per Mickey Internet Cafe is some sort of gambling, video games with payouts.

Price at Spa $80 door fee and you pay for what you get. Read past post.

Enjoy the season

Harry Plopper
12-16-09, 09:44
$80 for 45 min plus tip. RTFF for tip info.

Can any one tell me how $ $$ $$$ it is there?

Williet
12-17-09, 00:10
I tried to post early this morning around 7:00am something must have gone wrong. For the record visited the Spa last night all is well with the girls. Visited with Mickey, nice sauna, shower and all the extras.

She said the Internet Cafe was some type of gambling operations wth video computer games.

They will close after 12/23 and reopen after the first of the year 3rd or 4th of Jan.

The door fee is $80, tips you get what you pay for read past post.

This time of the year call to make sure they are open.

Enjoy the season

Stonybrook
01-10-10, 04:37
Took a ride to the V and met a new friend named Linda! Lovely Linda!

Met warmly at the door by Mama and wished Happy New Year.

Mama then introduced me to Linda who's just made it into town.

Nice intro and way to start the new year!

Harry Plopper
01-12-10, 20:50
Stopped in and got the new girl. Probably Linda. Very nice and definitely enthusiastic. Good massage, nice TS for the right places. Will repeat when I get back into town!

Williet
01-12-10, 22:55
Also stopped by today 2:00pm very busy. Met at door by Mama led to sauna

Someone in shower room. While in sauna door bell rang, back in sauna to dry off(couple of minutes). Back to room with Mama for very firm massage, door bell ran again(Mama always answers) back to massage phone rings Mana

Answers.

After all this great time, conversation and nice massage from a nice little Lady with a fine body.

Harry Plopper
01-13-10, 10:17
You had mama.. nice! She gives a good massage.. :D

Also stopped by today 2:00pm very busy. Met at door by Mama led to sauna

Someone in shower room. While in sauna door bell rang, back in sauna to dry off(couple of minutes). Back to room with Mama for very firm massage, door bell ran again(Mama always answers) back to massage phone rings Mana

Answers.

After all this great time, conversation and nice massage from a nice little Lady with a fine body.

Asianflu
01-13-10, 11:06
You had mama.. nice! She gives a good massage.. :D

I visited last week and too was greeted by Mama. She's a little doll! Mama told me that she has a new girl. I met Linda (perhaps Lisa at least that what I thought I heard) an attractive 40 something with a nice personality.

All in all a very nice visit. Will definitely see Linda/Lisa again;however, I need some maternal care by Mama!!

Love Kgirls
01-13-10, 14:52
Last time I was there, I was lucky enough to have Mama take care of me. She is definitely one of the hotter mamas at any AMP anywhere, and she gives a good massage. Usually, it's a disappointment when you draw the MMS as your provider at an AMP, but she's the exception. She has a tight little body! She must have been smoking hot in her youth.

Member #1552
01-18-10, 22:13
Stopped by last week and met a new lady, Ruby. This was the best experience I've had there. Her english is the best I've heard there, She was funny jovial and very accomodating.

She has a specialty I've not experienced there before PM fpr details. I had almost lost hope after a few bad experiences.

Asianflu
01-19-10, 11:54
Stopped by last week and met a new lady, Ruby. This was the best experience I've had there. Her english is the best I've heard there, She was funny jovial and very accomodating.

She has a specialty I've not experienced there before PM fpr details. I had almost lost hope after a few bad experiences.

The new girl I saw was LISA and I confirmed her name on the last visit. BTW Lisa is super.

Wondering if there are 3 girls or the "names have been changed to protect the innocent"

Karlton
01-19-10, 13:05
The new girl I saw was LISA and I confirmed her name on the last visit. BTW Lisa is super.

Wondering if there are 3 girls or the "names have been changed to protect the innocent"It seems to me that everybody has 2 or 3 names. With the accents, its sometimes hard to understand.

Karlton

Harry Plopper
01-20-10, 09:59
Personally I think they give all of us different names. I know Hannah did that. Lisa , Ruby and Linda are probably the same person... :D

Asianflu
01-20-10, 13:31
Personally I think they give all of us different names. I know Hannah did that. Lisa, Ruby and Linda are probably the same person.Your're correct as is Karlton. Hannah aka Moolah/Sunny. Mamason aka Kim/May/June.

Whatever her name, Lisa is one of the better girls. Only disapointment was Lana from last year.

Karlton
01-20-10, 14:00
Your're correct as is Karlton. Hannah aka Moolah/Sunny. Mamason aka Kim/May/June.

Whatever her name, Lisa is one of the better girls. Only disapointment was Lana from last year :(May and June are different. Haven't been there in years. Both were beauties. May had an injured foot and was sweet as can be.

Karlton

Asianflu
01-21-10, 11:10
May and June are different. Haven't been there in years. Both were beauties. May had an injured foot and was sweet as can be.

KarltonI remember June from 2005 time frame!! She was there only a short time and was a stunner. Part Japanese and Korean and wore her hair up in intricate curls.