PDA

View Full Version : Time to step it up

Chaucer
05-13-05, 00:03
OK Gents. This silence shit is getting old, to hell with LE. we just have to play it smart. For now on, I wouldn't say a damn thing to a potential date except "Hi" until you touch her tit and/or crotch and let her touch your package.

I was crusing South Prospect between the 4-acre motel and 63rd street on Sunday night and Wed night and didn't see anything. I will venture further north sometime this weekend.

Worthless Prik
05-13-05, 12:35
OK Gents. This silence shit is getting old, to hell with LE. we just have to play it smart. For now on, I wouldn't say a damn thing to a potential date except "Hi" until you touch her tit and/or crotch and let her touch your package.

I was crusing South Prospect between the 4-acre motel and 63rd street on Sunday night and Wed night and didn't see anything. I will venture further north sometime this weekend.Toliet,

You do know that it is perferctly legal, yes I did say legal, for undercover cops both male and female to display or touch anatomical parts to effect an arrest. Watch how you do your business.

Chaucer
05-14-05, 04:27
I find it extremely hard to believe that a female decoy cop would actually get in your car, allow you to drive them a block or so away from where you picked them, and then allow you to grope them.

Jimmy
05-14-05, 16:21
While it is legal for a cop to get into your car, I have yet to see a department that would allow that to happen. They cant control officer safety with someone in the car. My personal take is if they wont get in on the offer of a ride then they dont get anymore conversation. An officer can't for example unzip your pants and then touch you, but if you expose it they may be able to get away with touching (accidentally of course). I find it highly unlikely that one would touch or expose herself for a misdemeanor arrest (that would ultimately discredit her as an officer). Be careful out there!

Worthless Prik
05-14-05, 20:38
Late last year, there were several cop shops in florida that were looking at their policies after police officers were banging the street walkers, then placing them under arrest. While none of the officers were charged and none of the charges dropped against the street walkers, they had to change policy. The cops stated that they wanted the perfect arrest. I guess banging ****** makes the perfect arrest.

Just be careful out there, the police will do what it takes to bust the street ****** and those who are out to look for a good time.