PDA

View Full Version : 2000-2004 Archived Reports

Admin
04-10-02, 06:03
Select "Add New Message" to post a message.

Sam
04-12-02, 14:42
Miss Lindsey's on Route 30 west of G-burg is under new management, for whatever that means. The current prices are $ 2 per minute for time sections of 30 , 45, and 60. (you do the math). Additional costs can be had for whirlpool and something else (I didn't note) bringing the deluxe price up to 200. Just to get you in the door.
They must have had some problems, because the walk-in trade is limited to some brief day-light hours. (Ex. M- Th up until 1:45 pm)

StreetSmart
04-13-02, 08:11
After reading posts about Jody's, I thought I'd give them a try. Located 6 miles west of Gettysburg on rte 30, Jody's is located in an old farmhouse with a dilapated trailer standing nearby. A young overweight woman who calls herself Anastasia greeting me and explained their service charge was $60 for 30 minutes and minimum tips should match that amount. Frankly, I found the insects crawing around the bed a bit disconcerting. That coupled with the clock watching made the expierence less than I had anticipated. Overall, I would rank Jody's in the bottom half of the places I have visited. This isn't a place I would frequent.

Sam
04-22-02, 22:08
At Jody's Kaitlin wanted 2 for a full meal. Surprised me. Never saw her before, which may be what got her to ask for that, but she did cut me a big break.

Sam
04-23-02, 21:30
My mistake. I was in haste with an earlier post on Miss Lindsey's, so I took the time to make sure of the facts.
MISS LINDSEY"S is located at 5320 Chambersburg Rd (Route 30) about 10 west of Gettysburg. (717-337-1424).
The hours are Mon-Thurs 10 AM - 2 AM
Fri - Sat. 10 AM - 4 AM
Sun 12 noon - 12 midnight
Walk-ins accepted up til 15 minutes before closings
Pre-paid appointments available on a 24/7 basis
As of this date offering "New owner specials" (no idea what that means.)

Costs: minutes $ with jacuzzi
30 50
45 75
60 100 125
90 150 175

and to be fair to their competition down the road....

JODY"S TLC, 3000 Chambersburg Rd. (Route 30) (717-0338-0794)
The hours are Mon - Thurs 10 AM - 12PM
Fri - Sat 10 AM - 2 AM
Sun 10 AM - 10 PM
Costs: minutes $
30 60
45 75
60 90

Guy
04-28-02, 23:17
Is it full service or just hj?

Sam
04-29-02, 22:05
Jody's: Used to be 3 months ago that you could put $ 1.2 on the table
Miss Lindsey's: not a sure thing.

Guy
05-03-02, 21:43
Any actual places in gettysburg to get bj or fs?

Sam
05-04-02, 00:38
Jody's should fill your bill.

The Private Dock, closer to Gettysburg is little more than a place to watch movies...a bulletin board inside has posts from couples, and gays...but not what you'd want...or at least not what I'd want.

Engr44
05-09-02, 18:40
I've called down to The Friendly Evergreen Spa in Chambersburg. They basically sound inviting over the phone. Anyone have any feedback on this place? Coming from Carlisle.

Chip_s
06-02-02, 14:46
There was a Korean Girl named Wendy who worked at Miako in Frederick, Md. She told me that she lived in Gettysburg. Does anyone know of her whereabouts? She was great!

Sam
06-03-02, 20:30
Have you tried the Evergreen Spa on Route 30 east of Chambersburg? It would seem that "Landlord" (see March Archives) isn't going to give us an address.

insatiable
06-03-02, 21:40
refer to my post on evergreen spa in the "others" category, its near the bottom so scroll down

Chip_s
06-30-02, 11:00
Originally posted by sam
Have you tried the Evergreen Spa on Route 30 east of Chambersburg? It would seem that "Landlord" (see March Archives) isn't going to give us an address.

Are you saying that Wendy works there now?

Sam
06-30-02, 22:27
I've never been to Evergreen....Just a thought as to where she might be IF she is still in the business.

Sam
07-05-02, 23:03
I stopped in at Evergreen today and asked for Wendy. They said, "She's on vacation. We don't know when she will be back"
You decide. Either she does work there, OR it was simly something they would have said, no matter whose name I used.

RSVP...on route 11 near Maryland border and first exit on Rt 81,... doors were locked. No sign....Closed for the holiday weekend? or closed.

Deanna's ....little further south on 11 in Maryland...Same deal...Doors locked...no sign...grass in yard looked like it hadn't been mowed in several weeks.

StarMan
08-03-03, 02:40
EverGreen Spa on Hwy 30 is a very nice place to stop and relax. They have some nice ladies and are conviently located (close to I-81 and Hwy 30 junction).

Enjoy!

Furbuster2000
08-17-03, 01:17
Get to Gettysburg very often, I have never seen in any street action. I know this is a tour spot for folks but there must be something out there. Does any one know what the tittie bar just outside of Littlestown on RT194 (I think that's the street) is like. Any help from my fellow mongers is appreciated.

Jimmy Smits
12-17-03, 20:47
Jody's TLC:

It's one of those places that is like a classic car. It's nice and reliable, but not flashy. FS is always available. The price can vary from $160 (including the door fee) to $225 depending on the girl, your attitude and cleanliness, etc. There used be a girl there named Candi who was hot and awesome, but she is gone. The lastest hottie it Christina, she is expensive, but worth it.

AnonJoe
12-18-03, 12:15
Question about Jody's

Just wondering if Daphne is still around. It's been a couple of years since I've been in the area, but I always enjoyed seeing her.

Also, there was a girl named Nicole/Lisa who was there back in '98-99. She was into computers and I figured I might come across her on a website or webcam, but haven't yet.

I have some real nice memories of Jody's, and spent a lot of money there with lots of different girls. Never went away disappointed, and will stop in again next time I'm through there.

Jimmy Smits
12-19-03, 17:17
Daphne,

She is still there but goes under a different name. I don't remember the new name, but I know she is still there. She really wasn't my type, but a lot of people have good things about her.

ed21403
07-07-04, 20:27
So, What is going on at Miss Lindsay's? I see it is under new management.

Ed

Jimmy Smits
07-09-04, 12:24
Jody's.

I went there this week and their prices have gone UP. I was told that for FS the price now starts at 2 bills and goes up from there. As recently as last year I could get it for only 1. Needless to say I am looking for a new place to spend my $$.

Guy From NY
07-11-04, 18:35
Ed
I havent been to Miss Lindsays in over a year but when I was there the only thing available was a mutual massage. There was no touching of private areas allowed. It was nice but not very satisfying. The girls who were working were nice looking but the price was high for the service available. I dont remember the actual price.
Hopefully someone will know if things have changed.

Guy

Dr Quiz
07-30-04, 16:24
Hello Folks,

Does any regulars know If Elizabeth from Deanna's and The Gold Club in Martinsburg WV is working. She is a well-built Hispanic, a 10 on looks and bod.

I know she lives near Gettysburg, and thought she might be around.

Thanks,

DR Q

Const Worker
07-31-04, 06:41
Hey Guys,

Looks like things are getting better in the Chambersburg area. Anyone with information on the new AMP Apple, please let us all know. If you guys need its location, pm me.

Misty Mounter
09-23-04, 10:24
Jody's TLC is the only sure bet in the area. I have been going there with varying frequency for 14 years. In all that time I have never not gotten FS. There used to be some stability to the staff, but there seems to be lots of turnover recently. You take your chances with regard to looks, attitude and talent. You may find girls rating anywhere from 3 to 9 on any of those scales. Your most likely to get a CBJ, but a BBBJ has been known to happen, even the ever elusive BBBJTCWS (but that was years ago).

When I was there last week I had "Montana." Not a great looker & a C-section scar but I wouldn't mind seeing her again. A real flirt, enthusiastic about her work. Truly enjoyed DATY. Tasty. I had had what I wanted but asked if it was doing anything for her. Said she was almost there so I continued. I am rarely sure if I am getting an act or the real thing, but the twitching in the thighs made me sure I had given her an orgasm. Excellent CBJ before and after the meal. She is very accomodating about changing positions, but I didn't try anything exotic.

$60 to get in the door. FS seems to be consistent at 2. Other services anywhere from .6 to 1.5. Try negotiating. YMMV.

I've been entertained at Miss Lindsay's, but you can never be sure what is available from who. Used to be more expensive, but don't know about now. Don't recommend it unless you'll be satisfied with mutual massage.

If anybody knows of a non-asian place that is in the area and more reasonably priced, I would dearly like to know about it.

Lacross Daddy
10-05-04, 21:57
I agree with Misty Mounter about Jody's it is the only sure bet in the area. But there is definitely FE offered. I have been go there for the past 2 years and amost every girl I saw gave FS (for the right price usually 140). YOu wouldn't receive a massage here, but, you will be able to touch the girls and a whole lot more

Recently I have seen Gina. She is an absolute sweetheart. She is there to serve and never in a hurry. I have alway had FS with her from day 1. Recently, enjoyed DATY, tasty, with CBJ then numerous positions until completion. She will give you the girlfriend experince for your 60 door fee (30 mins) and additional 140.

I would advise anyone in the area to check out Jody's. The girls I have seen recently range from 4-9, but there has been a lot of turnover so YMMV.

Good luck guys.

Misty Mounter
10-10-04, 00:58
Visited Jody's again. Hoping for the Gina Lacross enjoyed but she was off this weekend. Met Mariah, a recent addition I am told. Attractive but a little heavy (Rubinesque, decidedly not fat) and a little too made up and stereotypically "hooker" in the heels and black stockings. Had a session w/ Montana. Remembered me but a little insulting w/ everything she forgot. Shouldn't have tried to be so familiar if she forgot so much.

Misty Mounter
11-23-04, 10:35
If you are willing to go the extra 30 miles west on Rt 30 check my York posting.

Max #01
12-02-04, 17:20
Either way on Rt 30. I had a satisfactory session at Evergreen Spa near Rt 30 & I-81. Typical DC FS for typical DC donation ($1.6). I tried Jody's once several years ago. Not much return on investment and a little too visible for my comfort level.

Be safe -- Max

Lacross Daddy
12-05-04, 22:24
Max,

If I were you I'd try Jody's again. Ask for Gina, she will give you the time of your life. I understand the visiblity issue, but I've been going there for the past 3 years adn haven't had a problem. Just park behind the fence. You will not receive a massage but you will be able to massage the girls and everything else imaginable. I also visited Evergreen had an enjoyable time but not much on AMP's.

Enjoy