PDA

View Full Version : Brooklyn Incalls

K Rootie
05-12-05, 12:05
I have a great under-the-radar spot in Brooklyn for incalls. Always 2-3 girls to choose from (Russian usually), offering everything fro very reasonable prices. Willing to exchange my info for yours. I'm looking for an asian incall spot in brooklyn (preferably bay ridge area) that provides f/s at reasonable prices. Let me know.

Member #3312
05-23-05, 23:46
If you want to try asian massage, buy a "flatbush life" newspaper. It has a lot ads. Can you share your "under-the-radar" information.

K Rootie
05-24-05, 11:22
I am more than willing to share my "under the radar" brooklyn spots, but need something in exchange. Anyone can buy the "flatbuxh life" or the "bay news", but I need to know where there's an asian spot in brooklyn (preferably near bay ridge) that offers fs at a reasonable price. I can offer you a spot in the bay ridge area where fs, multiple pops (anal sometimes) for 1/2 hour for $80-$100 from some hot russian chicks. Hook me up and I'll be more than happy to do the same!

New Yorker
05-24-05, 19:08
I am more than willing to share my "under the radar" brooklyn spots, but need something in exchange. Anyone can buy the "flatbuxh life" or the "bay news", but I need to know where there's an asian spot in brooklyn (preferably near bay ridge) that offers fs at a reasonable price. I can offer you a spot in the bay ridge area where fs, multiple pops (anal sometimes) for 1/2 hour for $80-$100 from some hot russian chicks. Hook me up and I'll be more than happy to do the same!Around here newbies are supposed to go first. :-)

soybienpilas
08-25-05, 08:40
Hey Chaizul!

Doesn't look like you understand the purpose of this forum. We just share, we are not supposed to ask for anything in exchange of information.

To get any spot, is enough with reading the classified ads on any newspaper, is not the map of a treasure that you have.

I don't believe anyone appreciates your way of 'exchange' of info.

Gillscot
08-26-05, 00:07
This sortof thing has not only infested CL, but the old forum that WorldSexguide used to be. Some guy likes to post old massage spots in exchange for money or "info". It sucks.

K Rootie
08-26-05, 10:37
The girls that I deal with in Brooklyn asked me to keep their names and contact info. out of the mainstream, so to not "rock the boat" and keep them in business. I am more than willing to share that info via pm, but would like to also get some info. on a similar "under the radar" asian incall spot in the bayridge area that is also $100 or less.

M Monroe
08-26-05, 17:35
Hi Guys,

Anyone know of any Asian MP's in Brooklyn? The crap in Bay News are disgusting. In Manhattan there are several but I dont go there often.

Any help would be appreciated.

MM

PS Aside from Bay News and CL, are there any other Brooklyn classified to look through?

ThickJohnson
08-27-05, 06:34
This should not turn into the lynching of Chaizul. I would just write it off to being an honest mistake.

FYI Chaizul: If you have girls that requested you keep them UTR I'd advise you do just that. It makes no sense for you to share that information only to have a girl panic and refuse us when we call wondering how we found out about her.

As for your request just ask, just like M Monroe did. If we have the information we share just like we expect you to share if you have the information.

The girls that I deal with in Brooklyn asked me to keep their names and contact info. out of the mainstream, so to not "rock the boat" and keep them in business. I am more than willing to share that info via pm, but would like to also get some info. on a similar "under the radar" asian incall spot in the bayridge area that is also $100 or less.

Gtrack
09-05-05, 04:34
This should not turn into the lynching of Chaizul. I would just write it off to being an honest mistake.

FYI Chaizul: If you have girls that requested you keep them UTR I'd advise you do just that. It makes no sense for you to share that information only to have a girl panic and refuse us when we call wondering how we found out about her.

As for your request just ask, just like M Monroe did. If we have the information we share just like we expect you to share if you have the information.This is a separate issue. I have used an incall service from a local Brooklyn paper the last two times and have gotten mixed results. My most recent experience was with a a provider named Stacy who was thick and moaned a lot. I got good full service and breast sucking. I would recommend her again. Please PM me for details.

Gtrack
09-11-05, 08:11
Thursday night Friday morning I dialed for incall service again.I used the the same local Brooklyn paper and this time I got a white older provider with years of experience.She talked my head off literally and not the little one. She gave me a great massage for my back and the flipped me over and gave me some decent oral service.
Overall out of all the providers I used I probably would not use her again because it felt like a legitimate massage that I can get when I am training or working out. I had my monger mode going so I was a little disappointed.However she did have a great attitude and made me feel good after we finished the seesion

Gtrack
09-14-05, 21:43
My second incall in less than a week. This was what I was expecting and I was not disappointed.Her name was ALYSSA and she was a thick white provider with some junk in her trunk.I was really excited so I was only good for one cup. It was a little more on plastic but the service was prompt and I slept real good.PM me for name of service.

ILUV2COP
09-21-05, 17:43
I got a girl that would do some things for 5 Jacksons for 30 mins. If interested hit me up thru PM. Please be serious cause I am.

ILUV2COP
10-13-05, 18:33
I got a girl by the name of Vanilla from the East Flatbush section. 2 Jacksons can get you FS. PM me 4 info.

DwnLowNYC
10-16-05, 03:29
I got a girl by the name of Vanilla from the East Flatbush section. 2 Jacksons can get you FS. PM me 4 info.You need to post pics.

Dikingx14
11-20-06, 01:07
But how old and how good looking is she?

Taekendo
07-19-07, 09:26
Was feeling horny last weekend, so I looked on CL for a nice spot to unload.

I found Juicy in Bklyn. Called, and she sounded ok. Wanted $ for FS, it sounded good to me.

Got to the place, and I went in after whomever stared at me through the peephole. There was this guy who opened the door with a shirt on. No one else. No girls, nothing.

"Where's the girl in the ad? " I asked him. He held up one finger and ducked into another room.

He came back out with a wig on wearing the bikini in the CL ad, "JUICY" was a pre-op TS! S/he stood there blocking the door and telling me if I didn't pay him he'the "kick my ass. "

So glad I carry a folding/flip knife. I flipped the blade out and held it to his neck. Used it to move him from the door, and left. Making sure not to run. Had the blade hidden under my forearm until I got back to the subway stop. Just in case Juicy came after me.

I guess my point is not to even give "juicy" a call. The experience gave me a reason to slow down for abit.

Be safe, my fellow mongers, and be careful. Good luck.

Gtrack
07-19-07, 21:58
Good looking out. Sorry you had to take one for the team.I will start flagging this poor excuse with some choice emails.

Taekendo
07-20-07, 10:43
Good looking out. Sorry you had to take one for the team.I will start flagging this poor excuse with some choice emails.Make sure it's the right one. This Juicy is Black, and in the CL pics wears a blonde wig and a thong. I didn't keep the number, otherwise I'd have posted it.

I saw another ad in Manhattan for a "Juicy" who is white, and has a different number. I haven't partaken of her yet, but next time I get into the area, I will be looking her up on CL first.

ThickJohnson
07-20-07, 22:37
Make sure it's the right one. This Juicy is Black, and in the CL pics wears a blonde wig and a thong. I didn't keep the number, otherwise I'd have posted it.

I saw another ad in Manhattan for a "Juicy" who is white, and has a different number. I haven't partaken of her yet, but next time I get into the area, I will be looking her up on CL first.

Is this the Juicy your talking about

Vdubracer187
07-22-07, 21:56
Is this the Juicy your talking aboutLooks like Wesley Snipes with a wig and boobs.

Hawnyman
07-23-07, 18:15
Hey Taekendo, sorry that happened and that you had to take one for the team but I must have laughed for twenty minutes straight after reading that. Hey even if you did use the knife I'm sure any sane Brooklyn jury would have let you off. LOL. Be safe out there.

Taekendo
07-24-07, 09:27
Is this the Juicy your talking aboutThe bent over pic is the one I saw on CL that I called for. I didn't see the guy undressed. So I have no idea if he had boobs yet though. but that thong shot is indeed the one I called and went in for.

*shudder*

How did Tone Loc put it?

"I ain't messin' wit' no Osca Maya Weiner...You must be sure that the girl is pure for (your) Funky Cold Medina."

Taekendo
07-24-07, 09:29
Hey Taekendo, sorry that happened and that you had to take one for the team but I must have laughed for twenty minutes straight after reading that. Hey even if you did use the knife I'm sure any sane Brooklyn jury would have let you off. LOL. Be safe out there.Yeah, looking back, it's something to laugh over. It'll be one of those stories I tell at the bar or something.

As for the jury, I know how to get rid of stuff like that. It would have never gotten to trial.

757ChicksOnly
12-31-07, 13:25
I like traveling to greece so that's all I look for on CL and I'm a body guy! They MUST be SLIM!

Anyway, I tried one last week that does all the above!

One name=Moet! Have fun!

Recommendations are welcomed!

Dj Platinum
01-15-11, 22:03
I like traveling to greece so that's all I look for on CL and I'm a body guy! They MUST be SLIM!

Anyway, I tried one last week that does all the above!

One name=Moet! Have fun!

Recommendations are welcomed! Is that Greece like country or Greek like backdoor?

More details on your report would be nice, more than just a name.

DJP

BingBang509
12-02-15, 05:39
Is that Greece like country or Greek like backdoor?

DJPPm me her info bro.

Jswizz21
12-02-15, 20:35
Is that Greece like country or Greek like backdoor?

DJPHahaha he said he likes travelling to Greece. lol creative writing here haha. Ahh, I love these boards LOL! Def means backdoor tho