PDA

View Full Version : Moonstone-Dump

Tjinla2001
09-03-17, 01:27
Does this place have a shower? I sure hope not. It would ruin the experience. Imagine seeding Jenny and having a proper shower to wash off her p slime. If you are going to bareback the highest volume cum dump in So. Cal. It is better to dump a bottle of Listerine on your wiener in the parking lot to get the full experience.

Tjinla2001
09-03-17, 09:44
Does this place have a shower? I sure hope not. It would ruin the experience. Imagine seeding Jenny and having a proper shower to wash off her p slime. If you are going to bareback the highest volume cum dump in So. Cal. It is better to dump a bottle of Listerine on your wiener in the parking lot to get the full experience.Sorry, I am an idiot & moron to accidently create this topic. I wasn't even drunk last night. Wish I could delete.

HornDog626
09-03-17, 13:55
Sorry, I am an idiot & moron to accidently create this topic. I wasn't even drunk last night. Wish I could delete.LOL this is the place on Huntington? I've driven past it and it looks like a shack. Wonder if it's worth the visit.

Christophe1
09-03-17, 18:16
LOL this is the place on Huntington? I've driven past it and it looks like a shack. Wonder if it's worth the visit.It's not that bad once you're inside. Outside is pretty ELA. Inside there is a shower. My suggestion for everyone would be to wear sandals in the room. About the middle of the massage table, on the industrial carpeted floor, is what I like to refer to as Sploogz Central. Thus referred to since after completion she covers up the orifices to go clean up. Lots of drops must be dripped ☔.

HornDog626
09-03-17, 22:06
It's not that bad once you're inside. Outside is pretty ELA. Inside there is a shower. My suggestion for everyone would be to wear sandals in the room. About the middle of the massage table, on the industrial carpeted floor, is what I like to refer to as Sploogz Central. Thus referred to since after completion she covers up the orifices to go clean up. Lots of drops must be dripped ☔.No kidding. Sounds like I'm going to go try. Any talent besides Jenny?

Mondo72
09-04-17, 03:15
Sorry, I am an idiot & moron to accidently create this topic. I wasn't even drunk last night. Wish I could delete.Hey TJ,

Yep, it happened to me once back in the day on the Pomona thread. Tried to add a post and ended up like you, creating a new thread. Live and learn. LOL.

Mondo.

Cres Prophet2
09-19-17, 19:38
No kidding. Sounds like I'm going to go try. Any talent besides Jenny?I've seen that place. Is this is the Asian Jenny that I've read about?

Decoy Dog
09-19-17, 20:41
I've seen that place. Is this is the Asian Jenny that I've read about?Several Jenny's around but this is the famous Weho Jenny. Bareback and all three holes.

HornDog626
09-20-17, 04:02
Several Jenny's around but this is the famous Weho Jenny. Bareback and all three holes.How old is this weho jenny?

Decoy Dog
09-20-17, 17:02
How old is this weho jenny?Guessing mid-40"s at best.

Tjinla2001
09-20-17, 18:16
Guessing mid-40"s at best.I believe she is way older than that. I saw her in bright sunlight one time.

LA1215
09-20-17, 21:43
Several Jenny's around but this is the famous Weho Jenny. Bareback and all three holes.That's not so hard to find, but determining the order of the holes makes a world of difference.

Decoy Dog
09-20-17, 21:50
I believe she is way older than that. I saw her in bright sunlight one time.The advice then is to make sure the lights are down low.

cheapguy
09-23-17, 15:01
What days does Jenny work here?

BenderOver
09-23-17, 17:34
I believe she is way older than that. I saw her in bright sunlight one time.What? Seriously doubt that happened without a lot of smoke and screaming. Think Interview with a Vampire.

TrollieStroll
09-24-17, 11:06
Anyone kind enough to give me details on which moonstone this is? Want to make sure the results of my search are correct before I check out this Jenny you are all talking about. Moonstone is on Gates street?

Chris Wake
09-24-17, 16:09
Anyone kind enough to give me details on which moonstone this is? Want to make sure the results of my search are correct before I check out this Jenny you are all talking about. Moonstone is on Gates street?Old location. New one's on four four four six s. Huntington dr. Also not called "moonstone" anymore but "VIP massage", which is bland and why returning customers just stick with the old name.

cheapguy
10-25-17, 15:15
Anyone know if this place is still open? The phone number does not work. If open and operating, does anyone know the days the Jenny is there? Thanks!

cheapguy
11-15-17, 17:23
I had the pleasure of seeing Jenny at VIP on Tuesday. She only works there on Wed and Thur but came in because I had called ahead looking for her. The 323 number on the sign redirects to a 626 # so when they call back it will be from the 626#.

I am an OLD guy so take that into account in my review. I have never had the famous Jenny from WeHo, but I have read the reports that she works both places. She told me that she only works at VIP and on Wed and Thur. She knew that I had requested her so she wrongly assumed that I had seen her before. She welcomed me back. She was dressed in a dress and was wearing make up. The took the make up off with a facial tissue before the session. I found her to be attractive and she had a bubbly personality.

The place is a run down business in an older building. Mamasan was an older heavy set Asian lady who appears to live in the business. She had a room with a queen-sized bed in the first room to the left when you walk in. The furnishings and equipment are old and cheap. There is no customer shower, but I think they may have one for the help. This is the only bad part of the experience.

On the good side, I got EXCELLENT service to the point of being MPGFE. The massage table was clean as were all the towels and linens. I gave them all the smell test and there was no hint of them being used for extended periods of time. Jenny was clean and fresh from top to bottom too. The room was kept dark, which was ok with me and I would rate the service as outstanding. I know that most pay the house fee of $40 and tip around $60, but I gave $80 for the tip because it was that good.

If you are looking for a 20 something hardbody, go elsewhere, this is not for you. However, since I am approaching 70, it fit me to a T. ENJOY.

Tjinla2001
11-16-17, 17:45
I had the pleasure of seeing Jenny at VIP on Tuesday. She only works there on Wed and Thur but came in because I had called ahead looking for her. The 323 number on the sign redirects to a 626 # so when they call back it will be from the 626# ... Good report. Nice to hear that Jenny is still up and running. I thought for sure she couldn't keep it up the pace, but she is total professional. It was always a pleasure to seed her in the past.

HornDog626
11-18-17, 03:25
I had the pleasure of seeing Jenny at VIP on Tuesday. She only works there on Wed and Thur but came in because I had called ahead looking for her. The 323 number on the sign redirects to a 626 # so when they call back it will be from the 626#.

I am an OLD guy so take that into account in my review. I have never had the famous Jenny from WeHo, but I have read the reports that she works both places. She told me that she only works at VIP and on Wed and Thur. She knew that I had requested her so she wrongly assumed that I had seen her before. She welcomed me back. She was dressed in a dress and was wearing make up. The took the make up off with a facial tissue before the session. I found her to be attractive and she had a bubbly personality.

The place is a run down business in an older building. Mamasan was an older heavy set Asian lady who appears to live in the business. She had a room with a queen-sized bed in the first room to the left when you walk in. The furnishings and equipment are old and cheap. There is no customer shower, but I think they may have one for the help. This is the only bad part of the experience.

On the good side, I got EXCELLENT service to the point of being MPGFE. The massage table was clean as were all the towels and linens. I gave them all the smell test and there was no hint of them being used for extended periods of time. Jenny was clean and fresh from top to bottom too. The room was kept dark, which was ok with me and I would rate the service as outstanding. I know that most pay the house fee of $40 and tip around $60, but I gave $80 for the tip because it was that good.

If you are looking for a 20 something hardbody, go elsewhere, this is not for you. However, since I am approaching 70, it fit me to a T. ENJOY.I've been wanting to try since in a few blocks down the street. You have me very intrigued. What do you mean by excellent? What's on the table? Thanks in advance.

HornDog626
12-07-17, 19:29
Just wrapped up with Jenny. Called her 30 min before coming in and she was available. Paid the 0. 4 house and tried to lowball at 0. 6 for everything. She insisted 0. 8. So I gave in. All holes became available. Bb Greek and CIA. No complaints. Attitude is def a 10. For her age, she looks good.

Christophe1
12-07-17, 19:40
Just wrapped up with Jenny. Called her 30 min before coming in and she was available. Paid the 0. 4 house and tried to lowball at 0. 6 for everything. She insisted 0. 8. So I gave in. All holes became available. Bb Greek and CIA. No complaints. Attitude is def a 10. For her age, she looks good.You are a better monger than me. I could get all that for free, all the time, any time. She is like an old faithful, so thus, I provide sublime.

Feed upon the Knowledge of us Seniors. Skin in the game and dicks that done around the world for days.

She feeds me her breasts. Sucks my cock like an unquenchable beast. Absolutely, no complaints. Any novices should go see her to witness the Pandora's box , what a way to blur one's mind into a frenzy.

Sometimes, I rhyme slow, other times, I release a conduit flow, inspired by a million of you guys. And me.

A rare provider with a great rate.

Just my opinion. Don't stop there though, I got some original rhymes that will outlive all time.

Beasts in the garden. Or angel's in the know.

✊.

So

Justn Beaver
12-07-17, 22:43
You are a better monger than me. I could get all that for free, all the time, any time. She is like an old faithful, so thus, I provide sublime.

Feed upon the Knowledge of us Seniors. Skin in the game and dicks that done around the world for days.

She feeds me her breasts. Sucks my cock like an unquenchable beast. Absolutely, no complaints. Any novices should go see her to witness the Pandora's box , what a way to blur one's mind into a frenzy.

Sometimes, I rhyme slow, other times, I release a conduit flow, inspired by a million of you guys. And me.

A rare provider with a great rate.

Just my opinion. Don't stop there though, I got some original rhymes that will outlive all time.

Beasts in the garden. Or angel's in the know.

✊.

SoHey Christophe1 & everyone else.

I heard she was older and I am a young guy who likes slim women that are sexy to me because that is just all the things that I like. Is she okay in the looks and a slim lady because that is really what I like best because I got a girlfriend that is really pretty and nice but bonus time is coming and I worked really hard all year and mostly everything counts for me because I don't want to blow my wad.

Thanks sir!

Justn Beaver.

Chris Wake
12-11-17, 14:18
Apparently there's another provider at this place named 'Annie' who is gaining some popularity due to her skills. Anyone had her before?

BbbjAddiction
12-11-17, 19:27
I'll be staying in the area tonight. West Hollywood right? Someone give me the technique for some good mouth here Jenny I've heard about for years.

AlhambraBoy5
12-12-17, 18:43
Jenny is here today!

AlhambraBoy5
12-12-17, 20:42

If you are looking for a 20 something hardbody, go elsewhere, this is not for you. However, since I am approaching 70, it fit me to a T. ENJOY.She will be there Wednesday and Thursday.

cheapguy
01-04-18, 02:54
Saw Jenny on Thursday between the holidays. She was alone and told me I was the first for the day. Very flirty and fun. But no Mamasan made it awkward. About 15 min into the session another of her regulars knocked on the outer door. She went to let him in and then came back. She rushed me a little as I got less than 30 min. I think I heard her call the guy Craig and he must be a regular because she remembered his name. I still had a good time but I prefer the nonrushed session I had the time before. She also told me that she does work at weho Fri through Mon. FYI.

Tjinla2001
01-04-18, 14:06
My sessions with Jenny have always been 10 to 15 minutes. Of course, that is sort of what I prefer. I don't think I make much of an impression, because even though I've seen her many times, it seems she never remembers me.

She must support lots of family members, otherwise, why would a senior citizen continue to work so hard? She is a superstar.

Christophe1
01-04-18, 19:51
My sessions with Jenny have always been 10 to 15 minutes. Of course, that is sort of what I prefer. I don't think I make much of an impression, because even though I've seen her many times, it seems she never remembers me.

She must support lots of family members, otherwise, why would a senior citizen continue to work so hard? She is a superstar.That doesn't sound like the Jenny I know. She is a first class lady and when you know her, perhaps you will understand.

My last couple visits she seemed to be in a lot of pain. Menapausal, absolutely. Thinner walls, you bet! She is really someone worth knowing. I have supported her for years.

JHeezy
01-04-18, 20:33
Saw Jenny for the first time in years today. She's actually aged pretty decently. I'm sure she put on the "oh I remember you" act with basically everyone she sees, as she did with me this morning.

I stayed for probably 15-20 min, same service package as many of you are familiar with. Her skills certainly have not changed, that's for damn sure. I made sure to get in as her first client, so she's as fresh as she can be. You should probably keep your socks on here though.

She did tell me it's quite likely that she moves to another location nearby within the week or so. "Up to my boss" she said. She insisted I get her number and to call her whenever.

Can never go wrong with this one, even if it's been years. Been away from this whole thing for years now, thought I'd get back into it with someone who I know will deliver. Onto the never ending search for the same service for the price from someone 30 years younger.

AlhambraBoy5
01-05-18, 00:22
Saw Jenny on Thursday between the holidays. She was alone and told me I was the first for the day. Very flirty and fun. But no Mamasan made it awkward. About 15 min into the session another of her regulars knocked on the outer door. She went to let him in and then came back. She rushed me a little as I got less than 30 min. I think I heard her call the guy Craig and he must be a regular because she remembered his name. I still had a good time but I prefer the nonrushed session I had the time before. She also told me that she does work at weho Fri through Mon. FYI.She also rushed me. She had another regular in another room, that was there before me. I was lucky to get 15 minutes of her time.

Socalimp
01-05-18, 02:44
She also rushed me. She had another regular in another room, that was there before me. I was lucky to get 15 minutes of her time.Popularity is a by-product of posting here and over hyping a provider like a trend.

1. Someone posts about a provider.

2. Everyone flocks to see this said provider.

3. Service / availability suffers due to the popularity.

4. Repeat again with new provider.

Decoy Dog
01-05-18, 04:17
Popularity is a by-product of posting here and over hyping a provider like a trend.

4. Repeat again with new provider.Even with all that business, Jenny will call you to let you know she's there.

Tjinla2001
01-05-18, 14:27
My comments toward Jenny were highly complimentary. I merely said she doesn't seem to remember me. I have spaced my visits out over time. I don't expect someone who has serviced thousands and thousands of men to know me. I'm suprised she is meopausal. I would have though she went through that 10 years ago at least. Maybe I am bad with ages.

BenBeck
01-18-18, 08:54
My comments toward Jenny were highly complimentary. I merely said she doesn't seem to remember me. I have spaced my visits out over time. I don't expect someone who has serviced thousands and thousands of men to know me. I'm suprised she is meopausal. I would have though she went through that 10 years ago at least. Maybe I am bad with ages.For what it's worth, I visited her for the very first time recently and she acted like we were old friends being reunited. The typical "I miss you", "so good to see you again", "where have you been, I missed you so much".

I wasn't even sure it was her because it would have been awkward to ask a name at that point, but then, all the treatment that's been covered here, no hesitation. No mistaking that action. She's something else.

BB, out.

GodMann
01-19-18, 02:52
Popularity is a by-product of posting here and over hyping a provider like a trend.

4. Repeat again with new provider.The true blue good ones always give good service.

Chris Wake
01-19-18, 20:21
Someone elsewhere claims the place is closed and they moved to another place out in Irwindale under the name 'Nature's Body Massage'. Anyone else receive notice about this?

Chris Wake
01-23-18, 17:39
Not sure of the name. 4117 Verdugo Rd LA CA,90065.Interesting. The address I read was: 15855 Edna Pl in Irwindale, CA. How did you get that Verdugo Rd address? I'm interested bc I'd much rather make the drive to the Burbank area as opposed to further out east on the 10.

cheapguy
01-24-18, 02:20
Interesting. The address I read was: 15855 Edna Pl in Irwindale, CA. How did you get that Verdugo Rd address? I'm interested bc I'd much rather make the drive to the Burbank area as opposed to further out east on the 10.Jenny texted me that she is at the Verdugo address starting last week. She never mentioned the Irwindale spot.

Chris Wake
01-24-18, 03:06
Jenny texted me that she is at the Verdugo address starting last week. She never mentioned the Irwindale spot.Ah, duly noted. I'd been reading a lie elsewhere. Thanks for the heads up.

Christophe1
01-24-18, 23:42
Ah, duly noted. I'd been reading a lie elsewhere. Thanks for the heads up.I don't know shit. Rumor around town has it that such and such place is sold. Then somewhere over there is where you will find your rainbow.

All hail the mighty Jenny. Classic.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Concubinage

I went to Weho to get some acupuncture on maybe a Sunday. Yes, it was a Sunday. The lady who answered, in my opinion, looked very enticing. I knew why I was there, and maybe missed out on an unusual Strange of kind of Sunday. In Weho? Is this someone to see? Her boobies- personality might be worth exploring?

PotShot
01-26-18, 05:27
I was there today hoping to meet Jenny but she wasn't there. Just one girl there her name is pronounced like You You. Average looks, middle aged, c cups, decent body MILF. I did the half with her since I was there. I got her to pull her top up and yoga pants down. Started with a HJ then a saran wrap BJ which I objected to then she switched to BBBJ. Finished in her mouth with a thumb in her VJ. I think more can be had of her if worked properly. I was too short on time to do much more that a 30 minute recon of the place. I may give her another try before I move. I'm heading out to the AZ desert by the end of next month to be a retired hermit and rancher.

BenBeck
01-29-18, 11:39
Not sure of the name. 4117 Verdugo Rd LA CA,90065.That right there is Sun Massage AKA VIP Day Spa

BB, out.

Chris Wake
02-03-18, 01:50
Got some conflicting and confusing answers to juggle my head with. Some reports below say she's at the Verdugo rd. Address now, but got a text from former owner of VIP (aka Moonstone) that the new place is in Irwindale and that Jenny is there. . Anyone actually go to either place and saw our sperm queen?

AhardLanding
02-03-18, 11:46
Not sure of the name. 4117 Verdugo Rd LA CA,90065.LOL, Sasa was at this address for a while a few years back so I know the inside of the building well and left some of my DNA! (It was nice back then with a table shower). May have to check out again.

Chris Wake
03-21-18, 01:32
Our little hole in the wall place back in business under new management?

http://losangeles.jeboom.com/TherapeuticMassage/young-masseuses-magic-hands-vip-day-spa-massage-323-223-0360/155662432

http://losangeles.postfastr.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-new-staffs-vip-day-spa-massage-323-223-0360/162821842

Anyone have chance to try it?

Socalimp
07-27-18, 17:31
Was in the neighborhood and wanted to bang WeHO Jenny again, her BB was something I was yearning for.

She apparently no longer works there and there was another provider and she said she was better than Jenny. I had to see this.

Probably 40+, paid. 4 atf for hhr, negotiated on the flip, $ for bare everything, paid and when she came back, she literally lick the tip then put the hat on, total bait and switch. And her demeanor changed completely and was cold and robotic thru the covered positions (don't forget I paid for B. B.). She's the type to keep her legs down during missionary so that you can't get more than your head in.

At this point, I was going to teach this one a lesson, I flipped her around and pounded softly in doggy, then when she got comfortable I turned it up to level 10 while grabbing some baby oil and applying all over the condom. (baby oil eats latex like crazy). I was at it for 10 minutes straight, and finished strong what I thought was in the hat (or maybe I knew I wouldn't LOL).

Pulled out to clean up and the condom was broken just around the urethra and my seed was pulsating out of her like a hose and she got super pissed and I got dressed and left.

I wouldn't go back as the place was rundown.

Chris Wake
07-27-18, 18:09
Was in the neighborhood and wanted to bang WeHO Jenny again, her BB was something I was yearning for.

She apparently no longer works there and there was another provider and she said she was better than Jenny. I had to see this.

Probably 40+, paid. 4 atf for hhr, negotiated on the flip, $ for bare everything, paid and when she came back, she literally lick the tip then put the hat on, total bait and switch. And her demeanor changed completely and was cold and robotic thru the covered positions (don't forget I paid for B. B.). She's the type to keep her legs down during missionary so that you can't get more than your head in.

At this point, I was going to teach this one a lesson, I flipped her around and pounded softly in doggy, then when she got comfortable I turned it up to level 10 while grabbing some baby oil and applying all over the condom. (baby oil eats latex like crazy). I was at it for 10 minutes straight, and finished strong what I thought was in the hat (or maybe I knew I wouldn't LOL).

Pulled out to clean up and the condom was broken just around the urethra and my seed was pulsating out of her like a hose and she got super pissed and I got dressed and left.

I wouldn't go back as the place was rundown.Thanks for the update. It's a shame bc I liked that place a heck of a lot more than the WeHo location for Jenny. They had a nice little renovation and everything for a while. I wonder if she's at the other temp location that was reported a few months back?

cheapguy
08-15-18, 01:12
Thanks for the update. It's a shame bc I liked that place a heck of a lot more than the WeHo location for Jenny. They had a nice little renovation and everything for a while. I wonder if she's at the other temp location that was reported a few months back?As a matter of fact, she is. There Wed and Thur at the Verdugo location. Enjoy!