PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Archived Reports

Ap 11
03-31-05, 13:30
For a free site try adultfriendfinder.com. Its a great site for all areas.I've had a site on AFF on and off for a few years. I pay the 9 for the silver membership, and have had several free hookups. You can tell who the p4p are because they are pretty open about what they want. AFF works best for couples. I share a profile w/ a F friend of mine who doesn't mind being used as bait. She plays well with others, and I get to have other people's wives and girlfriends in trade. If you can find a bi F to profile with, AFF is rich in treasure.

Happy Hunting!

No Good
03-31-05, 21:54
Hey there

I've hooked up with 4 chicks from AFF, 1 I still see every other friday for the best sex of my life. Iam a 47 year old fat man and I have done pretty good with AFF.

Up to No Good

Westen
04-07-05, 13:32
I have met 2 chicks off AFF. Both married, both insane. It is a good spot if you have a lot of time to send mass cut & paste emails and don't mind mentally unstable fatties.

I assume all the good looking ones are fakes to tease you into paying.

My .02 cents

Great Expecta
04-15-05, 18:56
I've been on AFF for about five years now. I've met several woman with whom I've had a great time with over the years and one married woman I've seen every 2-3 weeks for the last 3 years.

But, those have been few and far between for me, as for every 20 emails I send out, I receive 12 form letter responses from chicks who want to lure you into a paysite and then perhaps a single response from a "real" ad. You'll also see a lot of providers use that site to advertise their wares.

I don't do the one-liner come fuck me routine and put time into saying what I'm looking for, etc. If you have the patience to send out a bunch of emails on a continuous basis, then I'd give it a try. I've had much better luck after posting a face pic.

Mystic Pimp
04-20-05, 01:08
My 2 cents on adult sites such as AFF. They are hit and miss. Sometimes they are good, and sometimes I wonder why I waste time advertising on that site.

Great White
06-15-05, 00:12
Had a membership for a year and had a couple of real replies, but way too many P4P ones. I don't have the time to send out mass emails and Maryland didn't really have a lot to offer the year that I was a member. I did get more replies when I added a picture though.

Mystic Pimp
06-15-05, 21:59
I have found that there is success once in a while with sites like AFF. Online groups such as on Yahoo are good too. Some sites like craigslist.org and backpage.com may be hit or miss depending on what city you live in. If any of you have phone chat lines in your area, Quest personals has the best value. Overall, I think it's easier to find women to put out who aren't the hottest out there, or who are taken, or have some baggage. If you are willing to take the risk, you can find women willing to put out for free.

Square Tree
06-21-05, 09:23
I have had significant success with the sugardaddie website. There are many pros on there wanting 500 for a meeting, but that is pretty unreasonable. There are many real women looking for a date with guys that are not the typical internet kind of guy.

Everyone that I have written to using the email function has responded quickly. Every single one. I have also gotten unsolicited email, which has led to meetings. And, the site is currently no cost.

I met a girl from Columbus who is just great, and calls me to visit her all the time. And, she buys the drinks! The first time we met, we had dinner at a bar and grill, then went out to shoot some pool, and then went back to her place and watched a movie. Never did see much past the first 10 minutes of that movie. I've met several others as well from that site. All excellent, and up front with what they are expecting.
Meeting them in person at a restaurant or bar is typically the way I've gone about it, and if the girl asks for a couple hundred, I usually act surprised and tell her that i must have misunderstood. Pay the tab, and I have not had a problem with any of the women.

There are just too many women from this site that will give you the world for just a little kindness and respect. So, if you just want to spend some money and be done with it, that can be easily had. But, if you want to actually meet somebody and have a decent conversation and possibly/probably more, that is there, too.

Be Safe, and have a fun summer!

Dirt McGirt
08-19-05, 20:14
ive met lots of girls from yahoo and aol chat. its funny how many just wanna spend time with you and them have sex to feel special. but you have to be blunt and let them know you are not looking for a relationship or they will get nutso on you.

Best Tx Monger
11-02-05, 21:08
I will state the following from the site listed above.

1] 50 % of replies were from gays
2] 25 % of replies were from fake advertisers
3] 24 % of possible encounters lead to nothing.

You ask, well what about that one percent. That is the only encounter that I had. It was with a couple, which was somewhat enjoyable. But what I wanted was to bang her without any Supervision.

I spent $ 150 and terminated my membership as soon as it was up. My thoughts on the site. I would not recommend it.

Alan
11-12-05, 13:38
My friends. I have been mongering for over twenty years now. I must tell you guys who are sitting there waiting on some kind of internet love to arrive that you are wasting your time. There is no free ride. You pay up 99.9% of the time. So, try facing reality and arrange some hardhitting P4P. Brothels are best. You get what you want once you pay for it. Amateurs you meet on the net even if you are very very very very lucky never ever match up. Mongering is the only surefire way. Pay and have your way.

Alan

Gardener
11-30-05, 15:47
Has anyone paid their fee and had any experience to report?