PDA

View Full Version : Now these are serious nipples

Floridafun75
08-28-17, 23:24
Just had to make sure I shared for those nipple lovers out there.

http://sarasota.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/looking-for-a-companion-call-amber-tonight/27597042

Occasional Amp
08-28-17, 23:43

http://sarasota.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/looking-for-a-companion-call-amber-tonight/27597042Any experience with them?

Damages?

OA.

Ebhunter
08-29-17, 05:34

http://sarasota.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/looking-for-a-companion-call-amber-tonight/27597042From my experience they are always like that too, they never relax. They kinda go from long and firm to long and hard but I don't remember her or them actually getting excited. They must be close to an inch long. I haven't seen them in a long time and as I write this I try and talk myself into sucking on them again. As mentioned in other posts she is a homely sex puppet, dirty cum sponge, dirty badger. She has fallen asleep during BBBJ and mish but she isn't a ripoff or high dollar but she never was the girl you would see in line at the store and think I gota have that.

Ripper69
08-29-17, 07:19
From my experience they are always like that too, they never relax. They kinda go from long and firm to long and hard but I don't remember her or them actually getting excited. They must be close to an inch long. I haven't seen them in a long time and as I write this I try and talk myself into sucking on them again. As mentioned in other posts she is a homely sex puppet, dirty cum sponge, dirty badger. She has fallen asleep during BBBJ and mish but she isn't a ripoff or high dollar but she never was the girl you would see in line at the store and think I gota have that.Doesn't she do BBFS?

Ebhunter
08-29-17, 19:17
Doesn't she do BBFS?My first-hand info is years old, but she would do anything you wanted in any hole years ago, so I highly doubt things have changed. I remember hearing stories of BBFS gang bangs but can't say I was in attendance. I'm sure she won't say you can't wear a cover and I could argue playing with the nipples is worth the price of admission the first time around. I've seen a lot of nips in person and thousands in strip clubs and hers are unique.

Gpsquared
08-29-17, 22:27
My first-hand info is years old, but she would do anything you wanted in any hole years ago, so I highly doubt things have changed. I remember hearing stories of BBFS gang bangs but can't say I was in attendance. I'm sure she won't say you can't wear a cover and I could argue playing with the nipples is worth the price of admission the first time around. I've seen a lot of nips in person and thousands in strip clubs and hers are unique.Many years ago she was ok with a dick in the butt but not a finger. That struck me as odd.

Ebhunter
08-30-17, 05:47
Many years ago she was ok with a dick in the butt but not a finger. That struck me as odd.I forgot about that, no FIV either. I asked once and she said she was afraid of scratches. Seems odd a line of guys can pick a hole and go at her uncovered but one guy can use one finger. She seemed a little slow to me as in a point or two above the mentally challenged line. But those nipples are unique and while I don't remember getting rough with them, I also don't remember her saying take it easy. For the guys who haven't sucked on them. They really are long enough to make you think they are not natural. I don't know if she breast feed her kids but it was probably a tube feeding if she did.