PDA

View Full Version : Monday Night

Gtrack
05-10-05, 13:00
I had low key local action in the Franklin/Fulton area. I ran in to a hispanic provider named Tammi who had good oral skills for 20 cents. She was light skinned a little thick and not wearing a bra. The area was quiet so that worked to my advantage. She had her own place.

The prices are reasonable since this area is off the beaten track lol. The providers are all neighborhood people who seem to be looking to pick up some extra income. It is a good spot if you dont have have a big budget allocated for the evening.
Has their been any action in the Bay Ridge or 3rd/Nevins area. Please report or lets start a thread.

Nes NYC
05-11-05, 10:36
Thanks for the heads-up G. I'm moving to that area (Bedford & Fulton) pretty soon and it's nice to know I'll be able to find some local action.

Peace n chicken grease! :D

I had low key local action in the Franklin/Fulton area. I ran in to a hispanic provider named Tammi who had good oral skills for 20 cents. She was light skinned a little thick and not wearing a bra. The area was quiet so that worked to my advantage. She had her own place.

The prices are reasonable since this area is off the beaten track lol. The providers are all neighborhood people who seem to be looking to pick up some extra income. It is a good spot if you dont have have a big budget allocated for the evening.
Has their been any action in the Bay Ridge or 3rd/Nevins area. Please report or lets start a thread.

Lew Archer
05-14-05, 15:29
Thanks for the info GTrack,

I hang out in Ft. Greene, but always pass through the Franklin/Fulton area. I know that there is a short-stay hotel off of Classon, but have never really seen any action around there. What are the best days/times/locations to catch the action? Nothing else seems to be active and the strip spot girls are stuck up right now.

Gtrack
07-05-05, 08:07
I was out last night looking for my favorite provider TAMMI and I ran into PEBBLES another local. She has similar skills to TAMMI and her her oral skills were comparable to TAMMI. She gave an unrushed session for a jackson. Her chest is not as big as TAMMI but she let me suck them hard. So far all of the independents on the track do not have any contacts since they are semi pro or so they claim.

Gtrack
07-12-05, 12:39
Another good night. I saw the same providers from Sunday night and a new one with a nice natural rack. I settled on ANNETTE again and and had a great oral skills session bbbj with heavy breast sucking.I am still looking for TAMMI but she might be history.

Myke Mark
07-13-05, 15:08
Another good night. I saw the same providers from Sunday night and a new one with a nice natural rack. I settled on ANNETTE again and and had a great oral skills session bbbj with heavy breast sucking.I am still looking for TAMMI but she might be history.Gtrack,

I have been privileged to see the braless Puerto Rican Annette too. Yesterday I did the tour of Classon and found nothing, so I headed to Knickerbocker and found nothing, so on my way home I decided one more shot around Classon. Something must've happened because all night there was next to NO LE then all of the sudden it was like a club! all blue white and red lights everywhere.But some how through all of that I found Annette braless. and for a Jackson I was good to go. Nice CBJ. almost like she wanted to see me enjoy it! she was real nice and also mad funny. We were bullshitin about me and wife and also some crazy dude try in to sell me 420 on in a Ziploc bag for .40 then worked himself down to .15 LOL And although she was smoking the glass dick it didn't matter she didn't abuse it and still was cool as hell.

I'm still on my search for Tammi tough, but I think she my be a causality in the war of the streets!

And like Gtrack stated mongers there is no contact for her but she did tell me to check the tellie on Classon that they are usually in there.

Hope this post was helpful.

And like always I am still on my quest for the light skin Puerto Rican mami!

Gtrack
07-26-05, 11:42
Last night was very hot and I was able to add a BSW named MICHELLE to the roster.She had small breasts and a fat ass, A jackson and I got a bbbj. She was really into it and wanted a tip but I declined. Their was a lot traffic and the usual standuts were out, CYNTHIA and ANNETTE. I wanted ANNETTE but I could not find her so that was when Michelle made her appearance.

The providers on the Franklin Ave track are neighborhood people and dont dress the part of the usual providers but once you take their clothes off they provide tremendous service.

Gtrack
08-02-05, 20:51
The area is starting to yield good local providers at reasonable prices.Last night I hooked up with a thick almost BBW like provider named Joy who had excellent orals skills and gave me a bbbj for a donation of twenty five. She had a large natural rack of 42DD and let me work over her breasts until she was moaning. She had no contact number like all of the providers on this track with the exception of Tammi. She wiil definitely be sought out again.With warmer weather in the last week the crop and selection has improved and hopefully local mongers will be able to satsify their cravings.

Gillscot
08-04-05, 18:38
The area is starting to yield good local providers at reasonable prices.Last night I hooked up with a thick almost BBW like provider named Joy who had excellent orals skills and gave me a bbbj for a donation of twenty five. She had a large natural rack of 42DD and let me work over her breasts until she was moaning. She had no contact number like all of the providers on this track with the exception of Tammi. She wiil definitely be sought out again.With warmer weather in the last week the crop and selection has improved and hopefully local mongers will be able to satsify their cravings.Gtrack,

Which track is this? Do you think I will have luck during the day?

Gtrack
08-05-05, 01:10
Gtrack,

Which track is this? Do you think I will have luck during the day?The Franklin Ave track was the one I was discussing.I have not nongered except for early morning.

Gtrack
08-16-05, 11:39
I had a new encounter with a BSW named Lauren. She had great head skills and sucked everything out of me. The only turnoff was that she was gouging me for the price of the hotel room. She told me to give the hotel man ten which turned into twenty five. Friday when I had my encounter with Joy the the hotel room the price was the same but she told me upfront. Overall you cant beat the providers and price for this track.

No dime pieces just providers with good skills price and attitude.

Gtrack
08-24-05, 23:23
I tried something different on Monday night. Instead of me chasing providers I ordered in. The menu was a thick BSW named Sandra who found in a local Brooklyn paper. It cost me eight jacksons and a lincoln which I charged. I told the service to send over the provider braless and they they complied.

The provider arrived looking like a young student. She did have a nice rack but she did not want them sucked hard so I was disappointed. However I was excited with her anyhow and she put the condom on and tried some foreplay. This ended quickly and their was pause in the action while recharged. She got me back up to speed and finished me off with full service.

Overall I would try again but I might want some different flavors.PM for the number and name of the paper where the service was found.

Gtrack
09-13-05, 04:14
Tonight I was able to get out and had my appointment with Tammi.Everything was good unrushed and you cant beat the service she provides. You get a half and half for a jackson. She has even gotten to the point where she wants to see me lol.
She is always looking for a room to stay in the area.If anybody has any leads they can probably have their cake and eat it too.Overall this is one of the best values in Brooklyn.

Gillscot
09-13-05, 09:21
When is the best time to call her and set something up?

Tonight I was able to get out and had my appointment with Tammi.Everything was good unrushed and you cant beat the service she provides. You get a half and half for a jackson. She has even gotten to the point where she wants to see me lol.
She is always looking for a room to stay in the area.If anybody has any leads they can probably have their cake and eat it too.Overall this is one of the best values in Brooklyn.

Gtrack
05-19-09, 10:16
Last night I went out and I was looking for PEBBLES. I did not see her but I saw a thick one named ROSA. She was 44dd. We found a spot and she gave me a cbj for a jackson. No contact number but said she was out of work and might be out every other day.I miight repeat but PEBBLES would still be a priority.I was out between the hours of 3 to 4 in in the FULTON/CLASSON area.

Gtrack
05-26-09, 10:43
I did my walk and as soon as I was in the area PEBBLES appeared.I told her to give me a couple of minutes.I walked around a litle bit and saw her. We went to a spot and she drained me.She was braless and had no panties on and I got some good tit sucking in.After we finished she told me she lost her new phone so you can probably still contact her at the old number. I was out for less than a hour last night and woke up up feeling energized after getting my brain drained lol.

Gtrack
06-02-09, 07:08
All was quiet on the Fulton/Classon track so I headed uptown and saw some things but mainly the trannies were patrolling the area. LE was out but they were not stopping any body.I headed home empty and mapped my next move.