PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Archived Reports

Zauber
05-09-05, 23:59
The streets may seem dead but the action is there if you look. I was in Canton Sunday and there was very little out on the streets. I would say it was because of Mothers day but since very few of the girls have their kids at home .... Anyway I get a call from an old regular that was in jail. She said a lot of the girls are guests of the county right now. I did see 3 different girls entering or leaving rooms at the Moon Mist when we were getting out room for the hour. They are working but are harder to find with LE working harder. She also said that there are quite a few girls with syphlis in Canton now and the county has added it to the automatic test with HIV. Remember to bring the covers.

mr anton drek
05-19-05, 10:55
Hello all,

Last year I utilized a girl named Dani in the canton area and had her #. The number is junk now but wondering if anyone has seen her lately. Loved her skills and would like another try.

Please help.

Anton

Member #2862
05-21-05, 21:02
Got with one of the girls from a local paper. Nice massage and good service. She had a nice rack and a sweet pie. Quiet friendly and nice. A little on the expensive side though.

mr anton drek
05-25-05, 10:22
Hit Canton around 9 pm Saturday. Cruised Tusc, Fulton, 6th - 8th, Cherry and many side streets around Cherry. Only one I saw was a WSw with pimp @ Fulton and Tusc as LE was passing by. LE was everywhere!

Slim, sad pickings. Hope something breaks soon making mongering easier. It sucks right now :-(

A

Zauber
05-26-05, 00:27
I think it's more dangerous to cruise on the weekend. Friday used to be the night to find the girls out (payday for the guys) but now LE seems to have everyone working the weekends. I've found the late afternoon on weekdays to be the best now. I've got 2 regulars in Canton that I can call but I've been thinking about finding something new. I think I should go for a drive this week.

Member #2862
05-27-05, 20:36
Hit one of the Akron SC's today. A lot of hot dancers, most just looking for the trip to the VIP. Had a discussion with one hot one who was new in town about some nice fun at her new apartment if I helped with the rent, but it was a little too pricey of an offer.

Had a hot conversation with one sweet young one and thought it was heading somewhere, but turned out she just wanted to see a movie and was looking for something more serious.

There was once dancer not as attractive as some of the others, hinted at willingness to have some fun. I would have considered as the price was right, but I was hoping the other one would come back around and didn't. Left still unsatisfied, but I did have fun and had a lot of nice contact.

I don't know about anybody else, but VIP room dances don't seem worth it. Rather get the real thing. The girls were hot though.

Zauber
05-28-05, 00:57
I made a few passes on the routes on a weekday afternoon between 4:00 and 5:00 PM. I saw 2 SW in the Newton area and another on a side street off of Shorb. I also saw Kitty (WSW) on 12th and Shorb heading to that drivethru. She was looking for traffic and didn't see me but I was looking for something new anyway. I saw Missy (WSW) on another pass on shorb and decided to offer her a ride. I figured my research was over so I went for the sure thing. So in and hour or so I saw 5 SW in the normal areas and NO LE until I was leaving the area I caught site of one car. Of course the locals are out and you have to make sure she's a SW and not the local high school girl walking home. They are still out there you just have to look.

Member #2862
05-28-05, 21:11
Revisited the provider who had an ad in one of the local papers. Good fun. DATY while receiving awesome BJ. Milked it well. She's a nice girl and above average body.

Member #2364
06-01-05, 02:14
I'm with you on the VIP room. If their not willing to talk at all on the floor, probably not much more available anyway. Why waist the time or money?

Hit one of the Akron SC's today. A lot of hot dancers, most just looking for the trip to the VIP. Had a discussion with one hot one who was new in town about some nice fun at her new apartment if I helped with the rent, but it was a little too pricey of an offer.

Had a hot conversation with one sweet young one and thought it was heading somewhere, but turned out she just wanted to see a movie and was looking for something more serious.

There was once dancer not as attractive as some of the others, hinted at willingness to have some fun. I would have considered as the price was right, but I was hoping the other one would come back around and didn't. Left still unsatisfied, but I did have fun and had a lot of nice contact.

I don't know about anybody else, but VIP room dances don't seem worth it. Rather get the real thing. The girls were hot though.

Torchkit
06-01-05, 13:14
Revisited the provider who had an ad in one of the local papers. Good fun. DATY while receiving awesome BJ. Milked it well. She's a nice girl and above average body. Uh, no offense, but the purpose of this board is to help other mongers get laid. Without a name or something else to go on, your post is worthless.

Zauber
06-01-05, 17:05
Some dancers use the VIP to test your willingness to spend money and that you're not LE. If you're in the back with her nipple in your month and trying to get a finger inside you're probably up for more. Believe it or not I've know dancers to get fired because a customer was offended by her offers. At the very least she will want to keep her "out of the bar" activities out of the spot light of other dancers and management. That way they have plausable deniability when the cops bust the place. And dancers are very catty (Sp?).

The dancer giving extra's will try to avoid the, "she only gets dances because she's a *****" comments.

Member #2862
06-02-05, 21:12
Uh, no offense, but the purpose of this board is to help other mongers get laid. Without a name or something else to go on, your post is worthless.No disrespect here either, but I thought it was the USA sex guide and not just a place to get mongers laid. I share the info of what I experience. On the general forum postings I don't usually mention strip club names or names of providers, especially ones with ads in the newspaper. It's not like these are streetwalkers who change their names on a whim. In the general forum, you don't necessarily know who's reading. I have shared more info on PM's, because at least there one can view the posts of those requesting info to see if they appear legit.

I have a friend who posts and on one occasion the girl was hassled and on another, one was busted. Those were exceptions, but just like playing safe, one sometimes must be careful. He advised some discretion when posting. My stories are my stories, the moderator didn't seem to mind.

Calling people's posts worthless ads zilch to the forum, but to each their own.

Torchkit
06-03-05, 17:31
I thought it was the USA sex guide and not just a place to get mongers laid.You thought wrong. Sharing information to help other mongers get laid is the ONLY reason this board exists. It's not intended to be the Penthouse Forum.

Oh, and "calling other people's posts worthless" DOES ad to the forum, IF it helps guys to improve their posts.

Zauber
06-06-05, 22:50
I was in Canton Sunday around 3:00-5:00 PM. There were several girls out in the usual places. I saw a couple of really nice looking newbe's (to me anyway) on Fulton around 2nd and 3rd. The one was with her boyfriend (pimp?) on my first pass and I wasn't sure she was working. I was just looking but would have stopped for her. Anyway after seeing a couple on shorb and a few on 5th and 6th east of Cherry I did stop for an old regular on 11th and Shorb. When I was taking her on a drive out of the area I spotted the first girl on Fulton and 2nd again and she was working. Kind of wish I had waited because she looked good and I could use a new number or two just for variety. They SW were out in force on a warm Sunday afternoon.

Monaco GP
06-08-05, 10:49
I have not seen a lot of action on Arlington lately. There was one this morning on Lovers Lane which I have attached a picture of. Not much to look at. The front was a lot worse than the back.

I have seen a few South of Warterloo but nothing worth picking up. One thin one by Mash Oil but she was older with fried egg tits.

Zauber
06-08-05, 23:29
I again was in Canton looking and there were quite a few ladies at what seems to be an apartment building at 2nd and Fulton. This is where they built that new extention for Fulton rd. They were hanging out on the porch and then next pass I would notice someone walking down toward the back of canton Inn. I saw one get picked up but the others just hung out on the corner. I didn't have much time so I didn't investigate further.

Zauber
06-14-05, 22:49
I scored twice on Sunday and again Monday morning around 9:00 AM. There was very good activity on Shorb, 2nd and 4th between Fulton and Newton. It seems that the after dark hours are weak but you can have luck in the morning and late afternoon.

Zauber
06-15-05, 10:06
The Football Hall-of-Fame game is August 8th this year. That means that LE will begin cleaning up the streets toward the middle to end of July. The girls will get sentences to keep them off the streets until after Canton's only tourst season. Too bad because Canton has been great lately. After July 4th you'll start to see the girls disappear and LE get more aggressive.

Torchkit
06-15-05, 18:26
I had business in Canton this past Sunday afternoon (around 1-2). While there I did a cursory drive through the usual spots. I saw 2 wsw's east of Cherry (one on 5th, one on 6th). Both looked pretty good. The on on 5th was probably a little older, mid to late 30's, but actually pretty. Tall, thin blonde.

Also saw one wsw on Shorb near 6th.

I wasn't able to sample any, but they ARE out (For the present time. Zauber's right, LE will clamp down hard starting in a couple of weeks.)

Zauber
06-16-05, 00:31
One of the girls I saw the past weekend told me that the action rotates between the 2 zones depending on where LE is focused that month. She claimed that 5th and 6th east of Cherry was the better area right now. I've had most of my success lately on Shorb and just off Fulton behind the canton Inn, but don't forget to check both areas if one is dry.

Zauber
06-20-05, 10:22
I couldn't get around the area until after dark Saturday night and there was nothing out. There was some kind of festival around Tusc. and LE was patroling. I went back around 9:30-10:00 AM Sunday and I saw a couple WSW on Shorb but nothing that would make me stop. I did see a couple east of Cherry on 5th and 6th that looked fairly good. I might have gotten Torch's "tall, thin blonde" on 6th around the ranch. Jeanne, is 40yrs old and her hair has had an accident with a home frosting kit or is going gray. But she is still good looking for age and profession. She spent a few years in FLA and the tan and wrinkles show it. She had a room at the "Top-of-the-Mark" motel and she was very skilled. After her very slow BBBJ, complete with nut licking and a lot of eye contact had me losing contol after only 5 minutes I asked for round two. After she took a shower, which gave me 15 minutes to recover, she started kissing and a BBBJ again and we finished up doggie. I did give her twice the agreed amount but it was well worth all consideration. She says she is going back to Florida soon but if you see her in the next couple of weeks she is a very talented woman.

Member #2958
06-20-05, 13:42
Zauber,

Your directions were very good.. I checked the circuit you mentioned but it was during the day and there was really nothing that I'd check out until I got near "the store". Then at least there was something that was about a 6, skinny blonde with the usual story of I don't do this much etc.. etc.. She said she knew someone you mentioned in the PM, the pregnant one. I found her at the top of the hill by the store just before I was about to give up and head back.

I figured that it shouldn't be a wasted trip so we found a great spot in the woods and the service was worth the money. I didn't know about Cherry so I didn't look that far up. Wish I would have maybe but really it wasn't bad nor a wasted trip.

Tarl

Zauber
06-20-05, 22:53
Tarl,

Glad you had success. There has been some new talent in that area. It seems that the best times to hunt Canton has been 6AM to 10 AM and 4PM to 7PM. The morning girls havn't been to bed yet and are looking for the 3rd shift guys getting off work or guys going to work. It's shift change again in the afternoon. Remember Canton is still a lot of steel mills and fabricating plants. Only the very scary are out after dark.

Zauber
07-03-05, 21:09
The normal areas were dead. Maybe because of the holiday weekend the cops are getting OT. Anyway, I did find Heather on 11th and Shorb. She is Ok looking but would be very nice with a shower, makeup and her hair fixed. We went to the no-tell and had fun for an hour or so. I think I left $60 in the room, hopefully she found it. She gave nice service. She acts like she is enjoying herself and likes to talk dirty. Good time for the money.

Torchkit
07-04-05, 10:04
Zauber,

Was the Heather you picked up a brunette with blue eyes and a blue star tatooed on her tit?

Zauber
07-04-05, 20:47
She was blonde with blue eyes. I don't remember a tat at least it wasn't obvious.

Chino216
07-04-05, 23:58
Which SC would this be? Most of the ones I've been to had ugly chicks

Zauber
07-18-05, 17:13
I hit the cruise on Sunday and saw a few real skanks. I also saw one very nice blond but she didn't take the hint when I pulled down a side street. I thought maybe she saw LE that I missed so the next time I asked her if she needed a ride and she ignored me all together. It's too bad because she was very hot for a SW. She was really too cute and clean but was walking circles in the Shorb/7th area and then again in the Newton zone. She must have been looking for a regular. She was wearing tight jeans and a white top. If she is your regular get me some digits and I'll send some working numbers your way.

Amish Made
08-10-05, 02:48
FRIDAY:

While the cops were busy with the festivities, I thought I would go see what was out there this big football weekend. Friday was weird with a lot of foot traffic in the neighborhoods off Shrob south of 12th, trouble was you couldn't tell who was there setting up chairs for the big parade Sat. morning or who was working. I was in the area around 12 am to 4 am stopped at a small bar called Joseph's that was jumping, then I would walk out and have a smoke and walk around the alley because there was so much activity with all the pre-parade hoopla. I did that a few times and saw nothing.

At 1:45 am I was outside and approached by a cute young looking black girl who asked if I was in town for the parade or game, I told her neither. She said she was too young to come in for a drink but I could buy her one at the drive thru if she could ride with me. I was getting a good vibe by now so off we drove to the drive thru on fulton for her drink. A whole bunch of black guys were Barbecuing on the street corner and were giving us a dirty look as we pulled in. Once in the drive thru she wants a bottle of Boones Farm and grab a condom she says that are in the fishbowl by the cash register for a dollar. Off we go down fulton rd. she says she is 19 and she just moved here from Cincy, she don't always do this but she needs the "Flow" to get her shit straight. We park up behind an apartment building off fulton so she says she would like 50 for whatever I asked what that meant and she said I do you-you do me "Whatever" . Anal I ask? whatever she says "Titty Fuck?" Whatever she says again. I am getting it now! Whatever means WHATEVER!

I break out 50 and give it to her and she starts to get undressed and off comes everything except the socks. She had big nice firm tits and a rock hard stomach with a belly button ring. She is a dark skinned girl and has full black features but has a great fuck-me look to her. I got my shorts off and the seat reclined back and she crawls over and sucks me like crazy and sucks the balls and keeps telling me "damn you got a nice dick"

I start fingering her shaved pussy and spitting on my fingers to get her fat pussy lips wet and she is squeezing my balls and stroking me and says "we gonna fuck or what" so we figure her on top is the way to go because she is so petite. I am laying all the way flat in the drivers seat and she slides the rubber on and sits on my cock and starts to grind and moan and telling me to fuck her pussy and to get some dick up in that pussy. We were fucking hard and fast and she slows it down and slides off my dick then hangs her titties in my face and I am sucking on them and she slides down on my dick again and I notice the tightness and realize I am in her ass! she is fucking her ass with my dick really slow, up and down, the faster then faster then without missing a beat she pops it in her pussy then 5 or 6 strokes back to the ass for 5 or 6 strokes then back to the pussy and then the ass, all the while she is sweating and I am sweating and she is moaning and shaking and thrusting her hips and sucking my fingers. She says tell me when your gonna cum. I am banging away at that ass and say here I go, I'm gonna cum. She hops off, rips the rubber off and strokes my cock and squeezes every last drop out of my balls as it squirts all over her gorgeous tits and tummy and all over me and my door panel and armrest. I thought I was going to have a heart attack!

This 19 year old girl Fucked the living shit out of me! I have never experienced something like this before. It was pure animal like

We get dressed and cleaned up the best we can and she just wants to sit there and enjoy her drink and wants me to drink some with her and just sit and talk ... we stay until 3:30am and she is telling me about Cincy and how she never met her real dad and how she was in protective services for 12 years of her life and she got a grant for school and blew it all on a car and followed some dude she was going to marry up here to canton and now he left her and she is broke and he got 3 "baby mommas" on his jock and she is trying to move on with her life without the drugs or thugs. Oh well ... time for me to go home it's late! But NO she needs a ride to where she "stay" and it is down on Alan Paige drive in the heart of the projects at 4am. I am scared shitless and very white! I say I can drop her off close by on cherry st. bridge. She says, she will get killed walking home from there, now she is playing with my dick and saying wasn't I good to you tonight? you be good to me now? please please

So here I am driving into the projects at 4 am. If I get shot at least I can say I have had the best fucking ever. I ask her for a cell number or house number or some way to contact her. We talk about getting a room next time etc. it's all small talk because she has no phone or cell and I am not coming down here and knocking on her door. She says I can look for her around fulton and 12th on weekends or ask the guy at the drive thru if she is out "he knows her"

So out she goes and off I go to the suburbs

Her name was "Peaches" she hangs around with another SW named "Detroit" she is like a mom to the working girls

SATURDAY:

Driving along 12th at 9pm by the Mexican grocery store I see a skinny young blonde girl in short shorts giving "the look" she heads down an alley south off 12th .... I whip it around trying to beat another truck who sees her also ... damn she is GONE! I can't find her so up another alley I go over by this new school they are building and BINGO there she is by the stop sign. She hears the door unlock and comes over to get in. Once in she asks are you a cop? can I touch your dick? Her name is Cassie, she is white and just turned 18 in june, small tits, hillbilly accent and dirty blonde hair. She is DRUNK and is staying at the canton inn. she came up to canton from Virginia Beach with some dude who is selling souvenirs on the street corners for the HOF tourists. She has a cute look about her and wants 20 for head or 10 if I got weed ... Free fuck if I got coke... so I say yes to the BJ for 20, she says we need to go back to her room because she aint getting busted. We get to the room and it is full of glow sticks and balloons and cheap bootleg NFL t-shirts and she gets on her knees and gives me a decent but rushed BJ and swallows. I ask if I can have a shirt and she says take a couple. Not too bad for 20 bucks!

(I got a photo of CASSIE at the end of this post)

Sunday:

Fireworks!!!!! all the streets are packed for downtown fireworks ... damn I forgot about this shit! it's 8pm, I cruise the streets that aren't blocked off and see nothing but scumbags and old hags around Putts Tavern on Shorb. I head up the alley by the Laundromat and see a hot looking dark haired chick. She has a short skirt on and a blue top and looks too good to be a SW .... I drive by slow and don't get a look so I loop around and when I get back there she is hopping in a car! damn it! I blew it!

I drive down shorb to 5th and back up shorb to 12th, I turn down Troy and there she is! I cannot fucking believe it! I slow down and she walks right by me???? WTF? do I look like a cop? I drive up past her again and pull to the curb, she crosses the street. I u-turn it and go down the alley and she is right there ... the window is down and I say whats up? she says something and I didn't catch it, so I wave to her to get in. She gets in and she is really hot looking for a SW ... I say I want a date ... she says "OLA" I speak little eeeng-leesh ... we drive around she says "head" and makes motion with her hand and her mouth, I nod yes .... 40 she says, I say 20? no no no 40 .... I say 20 again, no no no, I get out she says ...... OK OK OK $40 I agree

She seems like she is a fun girl ... she takes off her skirt and lets me play with her pussy and even I snap a quick picture of her as we drive.

She says park "I show You" we drive up behind the Tattoo place on 12th and park ... she pulls up her shirt and shows off those beautiful Mexican boobies and my dick is hard ... she wants cash, I give her the 40 ... down goes the shirt and she has to go in to get a condom real quick and check on her "Seeester" who might join us ..... yea yea yea ... you know where this is going

After 15 minutes sitting there like a heel .... my 40 is gone and so is the Mexican Princess!

I am pissed and the fireworks are going off overhead to oohs and awes
I decide to stop and get a milkshake at this place called Patrick's off cleveland ave. the whole area is filled with families watching fireworks and eating ice cream. I wait in line for my shake and look over and see "PEACHES". Holy shit! I get my shake and head over to where she is standing, but there is a huge black dude with her and it's no-go. I turn to head back to my truck and she comes running over and says whats up. Turns out she is only with that black guy for a ride home. "he's cool". Well I tell her what just happened to me and she said It's going on all around that area with the Mexi-Mafia. They have girls ripping off johns and they are beating up SW's for their cash or drugs. "Fucking beaners" she says.

We still gettin together again she asks? tonight I say? naw she says, I can't I gotta scoot back up to my crib. Tuesday maybe? Meet me at the wal-mart at canton center tuesday at 6pm by the lawn and garden outside.

This sounds weird to me.

TUESDAY:

Wal-Mart 6pm. No sign of her.

I look everywhere in the parking lot and sit over by the lawn and garden

There is a security guard that patrols the lot. This aint cool!

I get ready to leave and make one last pass by lawn and garden and guess who is there! PEACHES!

Get this, she has on a Wal-Mart smock and gets in my truck ... she fuckin works at Wal Mart! Her name aint really Peaches and she has worked there for 2 weeks now and does the other stuff on weekends. We head out to Perry Twp. grab 2 bottles of Boones Farm and off to a cheap Motel.

I am banging a Wal-Mart clerk!

This is so cool

YODER

instantdust
08-10-05, 14:20
Hmmm. Doesn't "Nancy" from MilfHunters bear remarkable resemblence to this epic novelist's "Mexican Princess" . What a fairy tale, princess my left buttock!

k.

http://www.milfhunter.com/main19.htm?id=nd5000

Hulk Hercules
08-10-05, 14:33
FRIDAY:

This is so cool

YODER

Good post. I like that real life reality shit. A walmart clerk. just goes to show you that you never know. I bet you will think of her every time you go to Wally world. Now that you know where she works youprobably will be dating her more. Try to get some pics of her. I would like to see how she looks.

Rocksoff1
08-10-05, 15:49
I wonder if the "Mexican Princess" has a sister named Nancy?

Scroll down to the last girl.

http://www.milfhunter.com/main19.htm?id=fi02nd

Constantsorrow
08-10-05, 23:41
Amish, you da MAN! It T town, Cassie could make major bucks. The action here is so bad, we have our own SW scale. A 5 anywhere else is a 7 here. Pickins are slim to say the least. Keep it Hard brother.

Amish Made
08-11-05, 02:04
Hit this old Appalachian town in Stark County and drove around Mount Union college and up and down State St. I saw nothing

Drove down around downtown and west of downtown. The main street downtown is a dead end at both ends! loll

I finally saw a blonde SW off Rosemont and she gave me a wave, I whip around the block and come back at her and she is very old looking and has really bad teeth and so I keep driving.

Around 6:30 I see 2 girls wearing cutoffs and shirts tied up in the back in this industrial area off Rt. 62 on Beeson St. and they are looking at traffic and playing around this pay phone. So I swing by to get a look and snap a picture of them both as they walk up towards this old warehouse.

The one girl throws her hands up in the air like "whats up" so I pull into this gravel parking lot and wait to see if they both come up or if they bail on me.

They both come up and jump right in my truck. Now we are playing a game of are you a cop and I am wondering are you a SW? or am I giving you a ride downtown or what? I say whats up with you girls? Oh we are just out walking around enjoying summer, whats up with you? now its getting funny, I say I am looking to party and blondie says well where is the party? I told her I am not from around here and I don't know any motels. She knows a great motel down on state st. across from 84 lumber.

What you have in mind? I say half and half she says cool how about both of us for 150? we will make it worth your time.

I say 100 and I pay for the room and booze and I have a joint in the glove box. They both agree and tell me their names are Brenda and Kathy. They are 22 and 24 and on welfare and need extra cash.

They have to make a quick stop at a house by the hospital and need a 20 could I please give them a 20 up front ... I am feeling uneasy about this
I don't like this shit and dropping them off at a crack house is really shady.

Somehow I get talked into it by the little head and the promise of 2 young hot things going to party with me and fuck. I JUST WANT TO SEE BOTH NAKED!

I spot them a 20 drop the one off up the street from this house the other stays in the truck with me playing with my radio ( I hate that) but this is a good sign so far.

We wait about 10 minutes and Brenda jumps in and says lets roll.

I get a room at this dumpy motel across from 84 lumber, 30 bucks.

We stop by the gas station for condoms and booze and head back to the room

We drink, we smoke. Brenda chops up some blow and Kathy joins her. Both use the ladies room and then hop into bed with just tee shirts on

I am sitting at the little table watching, they start kissing and my dick is HARD kathy goes down on brenda and is eating her bald pussy and sucking titties. I get naked move behind kathy and start playing with her pussy while she is on her knees eating brenda. Problem is she doesn't want fingers inside her (Bummer) play with my clit and tits she says..... brenda says why dont you both lick my pussy, so down I go ... we are kissing and eating pussy together and this pussy smells great. I am in heaven when brenda says lay down, I oblige and end up with 2 of the hottest chicks sucking my little dick telling me how big it is! I am going to blow a wad ... I am not even going to get to fuck these chicks. I say slow down and kathy says why? I am going to blow I say .... she says go ahead, this is only round one. SO I let loose and blow right while both have their faces down there and I am drained!

Brenda is like all excited and kathy is worried about her hair, I am catching my breath and heading to the toilet. I come out and both are at it again and grinding and licking and I sit and watch until I get hard again.

They calm down for a few minutes and stop and have a drink of wine we smoke a little and I am ready for round two.

Now I have been with 2 girls before and it's fun but it does get confusing and crazy, so I line both up doggy and have 2 great asses to look at in front of me. I slip the condom on and become a tail gunner... I fuck brenda then slam kathy, both are moaning and holding onto the head board ( I feel like Ron Jeremy) lol

Kathy rolls over and plays with her pussy and I continue banging brenda doggy. We switch up and kathy goes reverse cowgirl on me and then hops off and brenda hops on. I am sucking a great pair of tits and getting my balls licked by kathy. We finish up with stacked pussy on the armchair kathy on bottom brenda on top of her. I am trying my best to fuck both pussies simutainously and bust nut on both. I succeed and pull out but brenda slides down to try to stroke me and gets a load right in her eyes and I am still shooting it on kathy while she is complaining but laughing.

All in all in was well worth 100 + Motel + Booze = 150

Not a GFE but a very slutty porno like experience

I am done for a month

I feel I'm pushing my luck and running out of money!

Time to watch DVD's

Ya know what I mean

YODER

Amish Made
08-11-05, 02:07
I have digits for Kathy and Brenda.

PM if you need them.

YODER

Tizzy Oh
08-11-05, 06:31
You are definitely the MAN!

Thanks for the update, if I make it up that way, I'll definitely keep my eyes open.

Amish Made
08-11-05, 09:54
Photo of the Kathy and Brenda.

Bill Bradsky
08-11-05, 10:30
Please read the rules about photos from other sites.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/announcement-forumrules.php

Member #2984
08-11-05, 12:19
Your photos aren't authentic Amish! These photos have been copied. C'mon guys post REAL chicks okay, Geesh.

Star69
08-11-05, 13:05
Amish,

Ouch, sorry dude, but you have been tagged hard on that one. Give these guy some props for the discovery. Suck it up and let's learn from this, hehehe. LMAO!! Hilerious!

Star

Monaco GP
08-11-05, 17:06
Same thing happened a while back with a guy that used to live in Akron and was posting girls from Baltimore. Really is pathetic.

Acaryu
08-11-05, 17:59
Photo of the Kathy and Brenda.

Amish, you deserve to win a price for this picture. If they are real WSW, one of the best in this board.

Torchkit
08-11-05, 19:36
Your photos aren't authentic Amish! These photos have been copied. C'mon guys post REAL chicks okay, Geesh.
Where were the photos copied from? Another board? Jeez, I was getting excited at the prospect of wsw's in Alliance. I know there's a lot of BSW's there, but they are notorious rip-off artists.

Infatuated
08-11-05, 21:14
Yoder, I think you first smoked that joint, then had this little dream. The 'hotel' across from 84 Lumber is Wal-Mart. The picture of the two strollers on 'Beeson St' was taken at the fence outside the stadium at Mt Union College - the other end of town. All in all, you appear to be in line for fiction writer of the month.

Torchkit
08-11-05, 23:10
Yoder, I think you first smoked that joint, then had this little dream. The 'hotel' across from 84 Lumber is Wal-Mart. The picture of the two strollers on 'Beeson St' was taken at the fence outside the stadium at Mt Union College - the other end of town. All in all, you appear to be in line for fiction writer of the month.Well, he claims to have digits to share. Take him up on his offer. If you get wildly fucked by two young girls, he's telling the truth.

Zauber
08-11-05, 23:48
I would make the trip to Alliance to prove you right Amish. How about those digits?

Member #2984
08-12-05, 00:55
Quit posting these fakes please.

Amish Made
08-12-05, 02:12
Hit up Akron today

Cruised Arlington from Triplett north to Market and then Around Exchange and up in the neighborhoods behind where the old Stanley Spa used to be. I spotted a decent BSW on Arlington but was a No-Go as she hopped a car and was gone by time I got back to her.

I Finally see this WSW with ripped jeans and her ass hanging out over by the Holland Oil and ended up picking her up a ways down behind there on that road by the creek. Her name is "Tiffany" and she is 20

She wanted 40 for 1/2 & 1/2 and had a place up off Market that we could use. It was a little weird walking in a house with this chick and people are there eating and watching TV.

We walk in thru the garage and she runs upstairs for a minute to change ... she comes back down in a big old grey sweatshirt and shorts and we head to this room in the basement .. it's all good she says

I got to DATY and an excellent BJ, finished up with Mish and Doggy and busted nut all over that great ass!

I left her at that house, it looked like 2 rental units in one huge old house, it really looks like she lives there full time.

40 + 10 for the pix

They all want to be models !!! LOL

YODER

BTW: That was the weed talking about Alliance Ohio. I was toasted.

The HOTEL was across from CARTER lumber on State St. way out passed Value City and the Duke and Duchess

And I think you are right they were closer by the College over by Rosemont

Sorry for the Dazed and Confused report, I ain't from Alliance and it's a real Shithole of a city. Can you say welfare town. LOL

Twenty Bucks
08-12-05, 09:46
Yep, I agree..."Mexican Princess" is a figment of his imagination. Isn't it awfully well lit outside for it to be "8pm", when the picture was supposedly taken (in mid August)?

Ivel
08-12-05, 19:10
Hmmm. Doesn't "Nancy" from MilfHunters bear remarkable resemblence to this epic novelist's "Mexican Princess" . What a fairy tale, princess my left buttock!

k.

I wonder if the "Mexican Princess" has a sister named Nancy?

Scroll down to the last girl.

http://www.milfhunter.com/main19.htm?id=fi02nd
The photo of the Mexican Princess is straight off the MILF Hunter website.

Good catch InstantDust and Rocksoff1.

Twenty Bucks, nice catch on the image of the outside of the vehicle's window. The unedited photo actually has an image of a suburban/minivan vehicle outside the window, not the barracades shown.

Amish, I will spare you the dignity. :) Don't make me post the unedited photo.

You should put your efforts into writing fuck novels man. You aren't bad. :)

Amish Made
08-13-05, 02:51
Well sort of, My bad, there is no reverse button on the upload feature.

I uploaded a very old inter office file I had labeled Mexican Princess, no big deal I thought! Well, at very least the picture stirred up the pot.

(ad nauseum) Sometimes sarcasm doesn't come thru on the web, but I did get some good info from 2 local members on the real Princess rip-off artist.

Let's see how funny it will be when I roll up in my buddy's car and pick up little miss "No Speaky English". Oh when she hops in and remembers me! lol

Brucie, I am sorry to hear that she got you too, but thanks for the info dude you rock! I know right where those apartments are at off McKinley. I also know she works the alleys because someone else saw her down there behind that Burger King.

Hope the real photo saves someone else.

Stopped by to see "Peaches" at work. No hanky panky, just bought some dvd's and tried to get her discount. lol

Peace,

Yoder

Wolfgang
08-13-05, 07:59
I am posting this because I do check the photo section from time to time. These comments are for the little amish virgin dude. Drop your teenie weenie and STOP POSTING YOUR FICTION HERE.

Please confine your fiction to posting on sites such as literotica. Your works of fiction are well written with decent attention to detail etc. Your work with photoshop, etc. are not very well done however. Leave the graphic work to the pros [er, professional digital editors, that is]. If you must post fiction, find another forum.

At this point you are busted, and unless you are also a congenital idiot whose mom and dad were brother and sister, then you should realize it. Stop posting bullshit, 'fess up, and beg for forgiveness. Post real info and real photos, and you will eventually be accepted. You will find us an amiable bunch when given facts rather than fancy.

If not you will just be filtered out by us seniors with some ACTUAL reports and the 'street cred' that goes with that.

If you don't admit the crime, I will put my vote in for you to do the time [i.e. for Jackson to ban you].

All those in favor, say aye.

Wolf

Wolfgang
08-13-05, 08:17
[QUOTE=Member #2862]Hit one of the Akron SC's today. A lot of hot dancers, most just looking for the trip to the VIP. Had a discussion with one hot one who was new in town about some nice fun at her new apartment if I helped with the rent, but it was a little too pricey of an offer.

I have been taken out on 'dates' a few strippers who something serious. One of them wanted to go to a belly dance recital 'cause she was taking classes. So we went and I saw some nice ladies shakin' it for free.

Then the young hot lady and I went to an after hours club where she let loose, drank too much tequila, made out on the dance floor w/ me, danced on a table, and then went back to her apt. for a night banging which included BBBJ x3 [one with CIMNQNS], doggy, mish, CG, RCG, spoon, and even a little anal. We had sex on arrival, 2 times in the night, once before breakfast, once after breakfast, and again before my flight out. Total cost for drinks, about $80.

It can pay to be nice. If they are stipping for a living, they may not have a healthy self esteem and probably do not have experience in being treated well. A little charm can go a long way.

Wolf.

Twenty Bucks
08-13-05, 10:40
From Amish Made (in a PM, no less....)

Check Weather.com.

Canton Ohio Sunset is 8:26 PM - August 13

So, basically, Amish, you did a little "independent research" in an attempt to solidify a complete bullshit story, with a PROVEN FAKE PIC, nonetheless. Seriously, man, you're so full of shit that you've even fooled yourself. Give it a rest. You lied, we called your bullshit. GAME OVER.

Member #3948
08-13-05, 12:59
I probally will never get to Ohio but It is definately on my wish list now. I enjoy your escapades and if you ever come to CT let me know I allways have good intell. Steel Blue.

Amish Made
08-14-05, 06:22
Went cruising in Akron again today, the heat brings the girls out. Several ugly WSW on exchange today, a real hot BSW down on Arlington, saw a cute skinny WSW on Brown, but she had 2 vehicles lined up for her services and hopped in a pick-up truck and was gone, but the dude in the blue car was following them. (I'm not a follower) and I hate when guys do that shit. It scares us and the girls.

Around 3pm I saw a WSW out of the corner of my eye and it was Tiffany..... She was not too far down from Dave's Market, she was wearing her ripped jeans again, only now she ripped the other side, showing off more of her fantastic ass.

She got in and wanted to know if she could get a ride to "Botoms Up" to see a friend and if we could fool around after that. I have never been to Botoms Up before, so I figured it can't be too bad, at least I'm going to a titty bar with a hot WSW.

We head to Botoms Up to meet her friend who is a dancer. Tiffany informs me she wants to start dancing too, soon as she gets a car. She also wants to start a website and I offer to take some pics of her --- wink-wink --- no charge.

Her friend is an older blonde maybe late twenties, mupflap tits and skinny as hell. Bottoms Up is a dump ... oh well, she talks to her friend and gets some money for watching her kids the other night and we are off to do the deed.

We negotiate 25 for a BBBJ in my truck and go find a spot back behind Burger King next to Rex's Salvage. She keeps messing around with my camera and is taking silly pictures and is just a fun girl to be with. The BBBJ is unrushed and wet and slow, she won't allow CIM so I need to let her know and I do and she finishes with HJ.

We head back to her place and I tell her I should get a few pix of her. We went out back and got some great photos!

She has not gave up any digits yet, but I got a lock on her hangouts.

NOTE: This area of Akron is DANGEROUS and LE is out everywhere. I saw at least 7 cars and got stopped while at the gas station and asked by LE if I was lost down on Arlington because they saw me drive by twice and noticed I wasn't a summit county resident from my county sticker on my plate. Oh those eagle eye LE! I feel so safe now. LOLl

Enjoy!

YODER

Wolfgang
08-14-05, 14:35
Yoder,

Is this you?

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=22617

So I understand working for Walmart is a great gig. How do you like it?

Wolf

Bad Bird
08-14-05, 15:39
Well sort of, My bad, there is no reverse button on the upload feature.

I uploaded a very old inter office file I had labeled Mexican Princess, no big deal I thought! Well, at very least the picture stirred up the pot.

(ad nauseum) Sometimes sarcasm doesn't come thru on the web, but I did get some good info from 2 local members on the real Princess rip-off artist.

Let's see how funny it will be when I roll up in my buddy's car and pick up little miss "No Speaky English". Oh when she hops in and remembers me! lol

Brucie, I am sorry to hear that she got you too, but thanks for the info dude you rock! I know right where those apartments are at off McKinley. I also know she works the alleys because someone else saw her down there behind that Burger King.

Hope the real photo saves someone else.

Stopped by to see "Peaches" at work. No hanky panky, just bought some dvd's and tried to get her discount. lol

Peace,

Yoder

Thanks as always for the pics, but I think it is not a good idea to post the work pictures, especially the one with a co-worker... If you happened to be caught in a pic with a SW and was posted here how would you feel?

Amish Made
08-16-05, 01:21
11:00 PM: I cruised the whole Shorb and 12th area, Fulton Rd. to 4th and back up, saw nothing but skanks. I hit the Newton Zone and saw a decent brown haired WSW behind the Canton Inn. Drove down past the little Arab store across from the Canton Inn and saw a Hispanic looking Girl dressed to the nines, short skirt, stockings, nice silk shirt ... too bad it was a DUDE!

Headed out Tusc, Seems like there is a lot of action recently around the Dueber and Tusc. area, especially Alcarr's Tavern on Tusc. Saw 2 older WSW hanging around that place. Across the street were 2 really young looking WSW's trolling down towards Wendy's. I need to stakeout this whole area next time. Pulled in Wendy's and the one girl was flagging down a Pickup truck. I was outta luck on this one. Damn, nice big titties too!

I turned around and headed back down Tusc. towards town, tracking down a dark haired WSW shaking her stuff and looking at traffic, she was in the gas station lot playing around the pay phone, so I pulled into Sunoco and she came right up to the car. Very very drunk ... she gets in and says what ya need, I say I need to hit an ATM can she ride with me? off we go to hit the ATM and find a spot to hide. She keeps asking if we dated before and asks if I'm married and what was I looking for and that head is gonna cost me 20, blah, blah, blah.

I get some cash, we park. I get a mediocre topless BBBJ and CIM. Played with her small but ok tits and very skinny ass. She opens the door and spits and wants me to drop her off on Brown. She is 18 and name is Lori. The other girl she was with earlier was 19 and was more "Ghetto" according to her. They work primarily between Wendy's and McDonalds after 9 pm. Both looked good.

This one goes under the "Ya never know where they'll be" column.

Cruised out towards Canton Centre Mall and saw a thin white blonde girl crossing over from the Country Fair lot to the Mall parking lot, all the time checking out traffic. I swing around for a better look and pull into the Mall lot and roll up on her to see what's up .... she is definitely a SW, I pull up by the bus stop and she comes over and hops in. I told her I was just checking her out and wanted to get a better look at her.

Her name is Missy and she stays out in Perry and works the "street racers" because they pay good. I am too pooped for tonight I told her, but I would be looking for her tomorrow night. She was cool with that and said this is her area and she never goes towards downtown. I let her grab my spare change from the cup holder and was on my way. Guys keep your eyes open down there by the Mall for her. I will try to get contact info for her if we hook up tomorrow night. Thin build, Long Blonde hair, mid 20's, wears glasses.

All the Street Racers hang out in Country Fairs parking lot, she says to ask around they all know her.

YODER

Amish Made
08-16-05, 02:19
Here are pics from down in Kidron back in July at this Tourist party trying to get laid by these Russian chicks who were in town to see the Amish way of life.LOL

These girls were smokin hot and they all come to this country with a sponsor who is trying to get them married over here to horny old men. These men pay this company to bring them over here to check them out. Two of the girls even worked as escorts in Russia to support their families, but neither were working that night, one girl got shit faced drunk on Grey Goose and passed out by the toilet!

They said american men visiting Russia can get laid every night, they treat American guys like Rock Stars, and there are tons of SW's over there because of the poverty.

I didn't get laid. They were cute though, and fun to drink with!

YODER

Zauber
08-16-05, 19:21
Dude,

If you're really putting pictures of yourself on this web site then you are nuts. Sorry to be blunt but if you don't get stopped by the cops now I'd be very surprised. You might want to lay low for a while unless you want a bunch of traffic tickets for minor stuff everytime they see you on Shorb.

Scoundrel
08-17-05, 03:32
Dude,

If you're really putting pictures of yourself on this web site then you are nuts. Sorry to be blunt but if you don't get stopped by the cops now I'd be very surprised. You might want to lay low for a while unless you want a bunch of traffic tickets for minor stuff everytime they see you on Shorb.Dumb and Dumber,

Stuipid is as Stupid does!

Scoundrel

Amish Made
08-17-05, 09:54
Stopped by Christie's Cabaret the other night and had a few Beers and a few Lap Dances. Then headed down to Gatsby's (the working mans dance club) Always a fun time!

While there, I got a number for a girl who gives Massages out of her place in Canton South.

I paid 60+40 Tip = FBSM with lots of touching and talking and a very good BBBJWF. She was naked with me giving FUTB and FIV and playing with her tits. Very playful girl. Probably Late 20's early 30's Brownish Blonde, thick build, nice tits. Very accommodating.

If you need her phone number PM me.

YODER

**** A photo on here doesn't bother me, I have nothing to hide. Don't be so scared of LE that you can't show your face, LE knows what we are doing downtown, so don't bullshit yourself that they don't. All the neighbors see my vehicle driving by and they know all the regulars.

It's all a game, we are the players and we are not invisible.

I have been stopped several times in Canton by LE, one time with a girl in the car. She wanted me to say I was just giving her a ride. I told the cop the truth and he said the reason they pulled us over was they saw her get in and they knew she was a known prostitute, all the while she was telling his partner that I was her friend and other crap when she didn't even know my name when he asked her. They know the bullshit stories out there and respect the honesty, thats why I drove home free and she went to jail that night.

I know at least 3 neighbors who just sit and write down plate numbers and times and vehicle descriptions ... But hey, it's a free country.

Unless you are married, then I can understand the Privacy ... lol ... but one day you will get busted by LE or your WIFE and the TRUTH will come out!

Don't fool yourselves ...

Mongerloid
08-17-05, 10:35
He (or she) has already been made out to be a liar after having been busted for posting a totally false report, and I suspect ALL his reports are fake.

Now let us PLEASE stop entertaining this B.S. artist, as he is obviously getting his kicks out of our attention while, at the same time, posting false information.

J Dubya
08-20-05, 03:54
Hey Amish made,

I found this girl hangin' out behind the walmart you were talking about a few posts back. She said she needed a ride, and when she jumped in my car she said she would give me a freebie. Have you ever picked her up? I would bet my right arm you have.

Amish Made
08-20-05, 05:27
Just got back home from downtown. A lot of action tonight, maybe because of the full Moon?

Saw at least 6 dumpy girls on my cruise around the shorb area. For the first time ever I saw a gay guy off Cherry flagging cars. Watched a drug bust on Walnut behind the Mcdonalds on Tusc.

Cruised out to the Moon Mist Motel as I heard there is a Smokin Hot SW staying out there ... but no luck

Picked up Sherry off Spring, wanted 35 for BJ and 75 for FS ... I settled for a BJ and we went to her place up on Mahoning Rd. and I had a good CBJ while finger banging her pussy.

Driving down fulton on my way home saw a really cute red haired WSW at 5th and Fulton heading up the hill ....

YODER

BTW: Don't PM me for digits if you have less than 20 posts on this forum. I don't trust Newbies.

Member #3948
08-20-05, 07:47
It is funny that you would name yourself after a childhood sickness. It is also funny that you have only 2 posts to your credit and you are criticising Amish.

Now I do not know and really do not care if Amish is 100% acurate but I enjoy his stories and pictures. No I do not know Amish either!

So post something we can all enjoy. Stop being a pain in the back side protester like the no goods with their signs on my Town Green. Put up or shut up. Build your credibality with action and reports. Otherwise be silent.

Please I am not looking to start a fight and do not PM me with details.

Stay Hard. Steel Blue.

Wolfgang
08-20-05, 08:18
Don't feed the Troll. Flaming doesn't work so lets freeze this bastard. He's screwing up the photo gallery.

Wolf.

Torchkit
08-21-05, 01:52
LMAO!!! Good one. Oh, did anyone else look at the living dead zombie (Sherrie) that Amish just posted about? Jeez.

Hey Amish made,
I found this girl hangin' out behind the walmart you were talking about a few posts back. She said she needed a ride, and when she jumped in my car she said she would give me a freebie. Have you ever picked her up? I would bet my right arm you have.

J Dubya
08-21-05, 04:54
I won't PM you for digits because you probably don't have a phone anyway, Amishmade. LOL. (P.S. I know that had to be you that picked up my lady behind Walmart - she said you smelled like you don't believe in using toilet paper, either).

Amish Made
08-21-05, 11:53
Here is a funny pic I took in Akron

These boys were making fun of a WSW and calling her names

Just thought it was a funny pic.

Someday they won't be making fun!

Yoder

Wolfgang
08-21-05, 17:26
Amish Maid,

You must be superman cause somehow you were in the twin cities doing the deed in a gas station bathroom at the same time you were cruising in Canton.

All the girls must say that you are "faster than a speeding bullet."

Ho: "Let's go big man. Put it in."

Yoder: "OK, here we go."

Ho: "Is it in yet?"

Yoder: "I think so? Ohhhhhhhhh. Ohhhhh shit. I came already. Damn. Not again."

Ho: "LOL. Who knew something so small could come so fast."

LMAOROFLOL. You don't trust newbies? You? Shit! You aren't even qualified to be a newbie. You have not even 1 verified report. You have never seen any ho that anyone else has even heard of and you never post about hos that anyone else has seen. If you have anything to refute this vicious pack of facts, please post them. Of course you don't so ...

... shut up you needle d#cked little bug f#cker.

Go back to your glorious career at walmart.

Wolf

PS - Steel Blue, what you told mongoloid is right, but to the wrong person. It is Yoder who needs to put up or shut up and build his cred, and not with phony/faked reports. They do this board, and you, no good.

Amish Made
08-21-05, 22:44

"Neither a lofty degree of intelligence nor imagination nor both together go to the making of a genius. Love, love, love, that is the soul of genius"

And the love continued today as I went swooping thru the streets of Alliance today hoping to see something.

Ran into a chubby BSW off Liberty ave. and she directed me out to a dirt road by an old oil well off Oyster rd. ... She said its a good spot because it's just over the county line and the Alliance cops can't do anything and the Mahoning county sheriff doesn't come out that far. With all the spent condoms and beer cans on the ground up there, it must be a good spot.

10 got me a slurping moaning BBBJ as I fingered her black ass and pussy

Now thats a bargin!

Next time I am heading over to Sebring and Salem, I was told there is some action on weekends over there and its all white trash welfare moms.

YODER

J Dubya
08-22-05, 02:58
Amen, Wolfgang.

PsyberZombie
08-22-05, 06:10
I for one happen to enjoy A·M 's exploits and photos ; and I'm not entirely convinced he's totally B·S 'ing ,
either = heck , the guy sure looks Amish in This Photo (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=22673)
of him·self he posted here

For those of you who don't believe him and take umbrage at the possible dissemblence of his Posts , may I refer you to the Forum FAQ (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/faq.php?faq=faq_general_questions#faq_faq_general_questions_03) =

Is all the information in the Forum accurate?

Most definitely not. Some of it is outdated, other parts have been contributed by guys with strange tastes, and still others might even have come from sex workers pretending to be pleased customers or from law enforcement. Use your judgement.

If you find inaccurate information, post an update.

And if that's not good enough , spare yer·self the Agony of reading his Posts , and add him to your 'Ignore' List = it's Easy !! Just click on the 'User CP' option on the blue bar above that's just below your Handle

buster2067
08-22-05, 15:17
Just got back home from downtown. A lot of action tonight, maybe because of the full Moon?

Saw at least 6 dumpy girls on my cruise around the shorb area. For the first time ever I saw a gay guy off Cherry flagging cars. Watched a drug bust on Walnut behind the Mcdonalds on Tusc.

Cruised out to the Moon Mist Motel as I heard there is a Smokin Hot SW staying out there ... but no luck

Picked up Sherry off Spring, wanted 35 for BJ and 75 for FS ... I settled for a BJ and we went to her place up on Mahoning Rd. and I had a good CBJ while finger banging her pussy.

Driving down fulton on my way home saw a really cute red haired WSW at 5th and Fulton heading up the hill ....

YODER

BTW: Don't PM me for digits if you have less than 20 posts on this forum. I don't trust Newbies.Whats wrong with Sherry. LOL

Torchkit
08-22-05, 15:53
Ran into a chubby BSW off Liberty ave. and she directed me out to a dirt road by an old oil well off Oyster rd. ... She said its a good spot because it's just over the county line and the Alliance cops can't do anything and the Mahoning county sheriff doesn't come out that far. With all the spent condoms and beer cans on the ground up there, it must be a good spot.Okay, I'll ask.

Mr. Yoder...the picture you attached was clearly taken FROM the backseat. So, do you bring along a photographer on your escapades...or a driver? Or did the sw remain in the front seat while you climbed in back to snap the pic?

Monaco GP
08-22-05, 20:09
Okay, I'll ask.

Mr. Yoder...the picture you attached was clearly taken FROM the backseat. So, do you bring along a photographer on your escapades...or a driver? Or did the sw remain in the front seat while you climbed in back to snap the pic?The pictures were also taken in a different vehicle than the ones of "Tiff" on 8/14.

Amish Made
08-23-05, 00:09
I ran into the gorgeous Tiffany again up in Akron coming out of a gas station over by the university. After a brief stop down on Case ave. I got all that was on the table again today!

I took some pictures up close so you guys could see how beautiful her silky smooth skin is, and she smells like an Angel, but she acts like a little *****.

We went to her place and had it all to ourselves. 60 got me DATY, BBBJ, HTUMA, Mish and Doggy with a Russian finish, then afterwards we sat there and smoked some bud and did some shots of Aftershock (yuck). 30 more and I tossed her salad and finished with a reluctant facial. Greek is NEVER in the offering she said, she just doesn't do that. (thats youth) wait till she's older, ya know.

The good news is she is dancing at a popular Strip Club in Akron now and she has a great stage name, and she says other girls she works with offer carry-out!

As you can see I used my little car today for the trip to Akron (better gas mileage) The big SUV sucks up the gas, and my company car looks like an undercover unit, but I do use all 3 for cruising. LOL. Hope that solves the mystery for all you net detectives out there. Dum da dum dum dum. Just the facts ma'am. Tee he he!

And yes I do have reclining seats, most cars do today. I don't know about some of you guys but when it comes to sex in the car, I have done it in the Drivers Seat, Passenger Seat, Back Seat, Hood of the Car, in the Hatchback and the bed of the Pickup. I ain't picky!

YODER

J Dubya
08-23-05, 03:17
Admit it, Amishmud, you and your hoes are just a bunch of high school kids taking pics and posting them on this web site. Now go do your homework and don't be late for school tomorrow.

Tall Drink
08-23-05, 12:32
AM posted: "Here is a funny pic I took in Akron. These boys were making fun of a WSW and calling her names"

You're trying to tell a bunch of experienced mongers (who have seen what the streets have to offer all over the globe) that there is a wsw in Akron that looks like this? Right.

Entertaining bullshit is still bullshit... maybe we'd believe you if you posted a pink shot of this "wsw" sitting on the steps of Akron city hall holding a newspaper with todays date on the cover. Better yet, pm me some digits and I'll verify!

You must have some time on your hands - go out and get some!

TD

Torchkit
08-23-05, 16:11
Here is a funny pic I took in AkronThese boys were making fun of a WSW and calling her namesJust thought it was a funny pic.
Someday they won't be making fun! YoderNo fucking way that pic is real.

Bad Bird
08-23-05, 18:10
No fucking way that pic is real.

Which makes the post against house rules. I reported to Jackson once but he had bigger fish to fry than this minnow.

Regulr Travlr
08-23-05, 19:25
As you can see I used my little car today for the trip to Akron (better gas mileage) The big SUV sucks up the gas, and my company car looks like an undercover unit, but I do use all 3 for cruising. LOL.

YODERYou get a company car working at Wal-Mart? Damn, this guy must be related to Sam Walton!

Wolfgang
08-23-05, 20:09
Dude,

You are busted. You tried your best game, but it smelled to those of us out in the trenches.

Give it up. Or better yet go and get some real info.

Wolf

Zauber
08-24-05, 00:13
I wouldn't say Tiff isn't real just because she looks hot. There are good looking girls out there on a part time basis when the money is tight. And I've seen girls that I knew from the clubs on the corner eyeing traffic when they needed money quick for drugs. Amish does seem to find more than his share of hot 20 yr olds, but maybe he just puts in more work. But, he has been posting for a month and seems to have gotten 2 years worth of hotties. Amish your problem seems to be that no one else has seen these girls. If you just stumbled onto some great part timers then ask them for permission to share some numbers. If these are strippers that you are taking home and you're paying more than stated, then fess up and we will all be envious of your time and resourses. Hey, I enjoy the stories of the out of the way places. Finding hookers in Wooster? That's dedication my man. But if you're taking pictures of your buddies girlfriend and posting a story built on the picture then quit the BS and we can all get back to real information that we can use the next time we cruise.

Amish Made
08-24-05, 01:55
Speaking of BIG BUSTS. While some of you sat at home and wasted your time trying to prove my PICS as fakes, I went out on this chilly afternoon in Akron and ran into this WSW on S. Hawkins.

Her name is Kate and she works only the west side she says. BEWARE it is a very BAD area. I was only in that area for work today.

With 20 in hand. We slipped over to a dumpy duplex off Diagonal. A quick CBJ and a great pair of Tits. I Busted real quick! She gave me digits for future reference.

So stay at home and keep trying to prove my PICS are fakes (Hmmm with over 30 pics posted you found 1 that was a mistake) LOL ha ha ha ha ha!

I'll keep posting so you Keep Trying!

I especially like the Senior Members that act like children with all the "Name Calling" (BORING) If you used all that energy on your own posts this Forum would be great!

Buy a camera, hit the streets, hit the clubs, do something.

To everyone else: More delicious photos are on the way!

Yoder

Oh yea, JP, I am glad you got the "Tiffany Treatment" she is working there full time now. PM me because I know Carrie is working over at ******* **** and she has a new cell phone.

I would definitely hit it up. No prob dude.

J Dubya
08-24-05, 05:17
I have 3 theories to whom or what you are.

1. You are a high school kid goofing around on the internet, as I said before.

2. You have some kind of pathological process developing in your brain, or

3. You are a cop.

My best guess is the 1st because you seem immune to everybody's not believing you, and you seem to thrive off of the complaining everybody does about you being a fake by posting even more frequently and more often. Either way, you still don't amount to a pimple on a flea's ass to me. I will ignore you from now on, and everyone else here should to so you don't get anymore responses. You only want attention, and I am not going to give you the satisfaction of giving you any.

Goodbye forever, Amishmud.

PsyberZombie
08-24-05, 06:22
You get a company car working at Wal-Mart? Damn, this guy must be related to Sam Walton!

First of all , A·M never wrote that he works at Wal·Mart ; he wrote this at http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=376540&postcount=29 =

" Get this, she has on a Wal-Mart smock and gets in my truck ... she fuckin works at Wal Mart! Her name aint really Peaches and she has worked there for 2 weeks now and does the other stuff on weekends. We head out to Perry Twp. grab 2 bottles of Boones Farm and off to a cheap Motel.

This is so cool

YODER "

But my Main Point here today is =>

Why are all you guys using up pixels and abusing Jackson 's valuable band·width attacking Yoder ??

All this nit·picking is a waste of space and time to any·one like Yours Truly , who has to wade through all your moose poop to get to A·M 's Posts & Pix

So GIVE IT A FRICKIN' REST ALREADY , WILL·YA ???!!!???

Wolfgang
08-24-05, 07:26
Yo Yoder,

OK I am going to rachet down my objections to your posts, but I will probably continue to post my observations.

Lets look at this pic shall we?

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=22790

And here is what part of what you said about this encounter.

"Her name is Kate and she works only the west side she says. BEWARE it is a very BAD area. I was only in that area for work today."

Yup, that looks like a BAD NEIGHBORHOOD. Uh huh. Is that a 2 story crack house I see in the background. Hmmm. Looks like those meth lab guys have been mowing the lawn and trimming the bushes and painting the place. Wow. Could it be that all the area crackheads have been getting into house maintenance?

And is that a mini=van in the background? Yup, that is the vehicle of choice for gangbangers. I wonder if it is a lowrider?

Wolf

Part Timer
08-24-05, 09:28
As a former part time monger who is trying to quit (I wish they made a patch for this habit), I still come to this board to see who is scoring what in my area and for the entertainment. As I peruse the Photo Gallery every few days, I am amazed at the quality of some of the women out there. There are pictures of hotties, mostly from LA, and pictures of "what the f**k was that guy thinking?". Amish certainly has found some middle to high end ladies. It is amazing that none of them appear to be more than 25yo. In cruising Worcester Mass and Hartford Ct, it is rare when you find even one sw younger than 25 and even if you do, they look older than 30 because of the streets.

I would like to point out several observations that I can't keep to myself about the photos he has taken.

1) Does anyone else notice that Kate is at least the 2nd sw Amish posted pictures of to be wearing a bikini top? In all my years and dozens of different sw's, I never saw 1 sw with a bikini top under clothes.

2) The photos of Kate - In 2 of the pictures of her outside she is wearing a bracelet on her right hand, but as soon as she is topless, she has no bracelet. Apparently the bracelet is attached to her shirt.

3) I would agree with Wolfgang that this is Beaver Cleaver's neighborhood and not the neigborhood to find a "dumpy duplex".

4) Sherry posted on 8/20 - Doesn't the picture of her in the street look like someone posing as the prancing deer in the headlights? And if he picked her up and got CBJ, why is she wearing a different shirt?

5) The wsw getting poked fun at by a couple of guys - She is HOT!! Why didn't Amish pick her up instead of taking picks? She's hotter than any of the others.

6) I notice that some pictures have dates and some don't. I would guess the one's without dates are from camera phone. This would explain why the pictures of "Tiffany" on 8/23 appear to be taken like she has no idea. In fact in one picture she is sleeping (apparently it is along ride from the gas station to her place).

7) Peaches - In his report about the first time he picked her up, he said "she had big nice firm tits and a rock hard stomach" and "we figure her on top is the way to go because she is so petite". The picture he gave of the her in walmart - that chick is a small cow.

8) Infatuated already called him out on the 'Beeson St Girls"

9) Kathy and Brenda - I don't recall where, but I have seen that picture before.

I to call "Bullshit" on Amish's posts. Perhaps Jackson should start a new section called "Outragous Fiction".

Just my 2 cents from an out of town observer.

Scoundrel
08-24-05, 09:57
OK I can’t resist! I’ll admit in the early posts Yoder had me, I thought you were straight up, but now? I swear I’ve seen these last posted photo’s somewhere? Street Blow Jobs.com? Coed’s For Cash.com? Bang The Bus.Com refresh my memory Yoder. You got game I will give you that, and you know how to twist these guy’s but, it is the first time I’ve seen the frustration to the point that they ask for picks with today’s newspaper etc. LOL. But if post one that has proof positive authentic value, easily recognized by these experienced mongers you will be the man! Hell, have her hold a sign up that say’s Amish guys got big cocks while standing in front of the football hall of fame!

My twisted sense of humor tells me it would be a gas if you could get one of your disbeliveers girlfriend’s to pose for a pic! LMAO

But seriously man, my money say’s that the regular mongers out cruising will never see the likes of he who has been identified as Yoder in pics behind the wheel on the hunt. Why? Because it ain’t Yoder.

IMHO Scoundrel

Tall Drink
08-24-05, 10:15
PZ - why would somebody with your experience tolerate a troll like AM? Cluttering up the forum? How about taking up bandwidth with fake pics and bs postings?

His latest - the naked shot isn't even the same girl as the dressed shots!

But if you want to let the Akron forum turn into a repository for the purely fictional, it's nothing to me - I just hate to see grown mongers fall for such obvious bs.

TD

Member #5444
08-24-05, 10:16
I just have one question to ask. Has anyone obtained any of these "digits" from the little menace? I agree with the others in that he claims to obtained all of these phone numbers, but NOT one other individual has verified these sw's exist..

I used to live in between Akron and Canton for 24 years and never saw sw's that look like this. It's time to put out or get out.

Mennonite menace! Here's a challenge for you. Provide fellow mongers with digits of these ho's, so your stories and photos can be verified.

You spend a lot of time on this site, now spend time really proving yourself. Anyone can post a girl holding $20.00, but let someone else hook up and prove it.

If not, GET OUT!

Amish Made
08-24-05, 12:40
Trust me, there are no Girls I know of that would want their pictures up on here for fun and games. I have some great "Party Girl" shots from Kent State that I would love to post but won't. If you want them just PM me. But alot of the girls I just tell them that I post them on the internet and they just give me a dumb look. I don't think too many are on the web.

These are all real working girls. I have had a Digital Camera for 4 years now and it's always with me. Sometimes I ask for some shots and sometimes I get them thru the car window. I have even had to pay extra for shots and now I am working on trading contact info for a photo up here.

Here is how I want it to work ... I will post her pictures and age, and you guys PM me for the info. This way the girls get the business and will see it works and maybe they can stay off the streets more often. Maybe I will get a discount! lol

I work outside all day. I see stuff.

YODER

And yes, that is a good neighborhood in a bad area of Akron.

Bad Bird
08-24-05, 15:53
Speaking of BIG BUSTS. While some of you sat at home and wasted your time trying to prove my PICS as fakes, I went out on this chilly afternoon in Akron and ran into this WSW on S. Hawkins.

Her name is Kate and she works only the west side she says. BEWARE it is a very BAD area. I was only in that area for work today.

With 20 in hand. We slipped over to a dumpy duplex off Diagonal. A quick CBJ and a great pair of Tits. I Busted real quick! She gave me digits for future reference.

So stay at home and keep trying to prove my PICS are fakes (Hmmm with over 30 pics posted you found 1 that was a mistake) LOL ha ha ha ha ha!

I'll keep posting so you Keep Trying!

I especially like the Senior Members that act like children with all the "Name Calling" (BORING) If you used all that energy on your own posts this Forum would be great!

Buy a camera, hit the streets, hit the clubs, do something.

To everyone else: More delicious photos are on the way!

Yoder

Oh yea, JP, I am glad you got the "Tiffany Treatment" she is working there full time now. PM me because I know Carrie is working over at ******* **** and she has a new cell phone.

I would definitely hit it up. No prob dude.

Funny, how many long standing members are wrong about a realitive newbie isn't it?

Looking at this latest set... The nude pic shows a gal a bit whiter than the tanned clothed pics. Also shows some blemmishes on the lower face area, not on the outside pics, and a mole little lower than her neck that I can not pick out on the outdoor pics.

These false pics does nothing but make "willing" people cruise for laies they will never find.

PsyberZombie
08-24-05, 17:06
PZ - why would somebody with your experience tolerate a troll like AM? Cluttering up the forum? How about taking up bandwidth with fake pics and bs postings? - I just hate to see grown mongers fall for such obvious bs. TD

Dear Mongers of Northern Ohio :

I don't 'tolerate' Amish Made = I actually *enjoy* reading his Posts and viewing his Pix

I just wish the rest of you here on this Board wrote as well as he does ; about the Subject of this Web Site [ "Finding Women and Getting Laid" ] ; and , in as entertaining and as Visual a manner as he exhibits

And *please* erase your belief that I have "... fall[en] for such obvious bs " =
YODER has PM 'ed me — and I know *exactly* where he's 'coming from'

My Advice to all you A·M·Haters out there is = ADD him to your 'Ignore List'

.... and then YOU start Posting some·thing worth Reading —— if you can

Fondly ,

»» P·Z ««

Scoundrel
08-24-05, 17:38
Yoder,

LMAO Please don't tell me you drive the Tasty Treat truck! Mama with the twenty wanted four fudge bars! LOL

Scoundrel

Member #3948
08-24-05, 20:20
That one of two things is occuring here.

1. Since there are no posts of any action other than Amish's experiances Amish is the only one kissing and telling. Everyone else is keeping to themselves and not sharing. Why are you guys so selfish?

OR

2. Amish allong with everyone else here is full of usless crap and cannot get laid even if they are willing to pay for it.(slightly harsh)

The only differance is that Amish at the very least is entertaining and at the most is a fountain of information. Everyone else who just acts like a critic contributes nothing and is borring.

Amish pass on a lead to one of the unbelievers or better yet someone who deserves it so they can confirm your sexcapades and the debate can be ended.

Rember even the "respected news reports" on television are filled with some truth/lies.

Stay Hard, Steel Blue.

Amish Made
08-24-05, 22:57
Well, I kept my promise and cruised Canton today to bring you only the best Girls available.

I started the cruise around Cherry St. and headed west from there over towards Deuber Ave. I saw an absolutely gorgeous Red Haired girl on Ninth St., but she hopped a ride before I got back to her. If anyone knows of her, please DO TELL!

Couple of Black Girls were playing with traffic and I wasn't sure if they were SW's or not, so I didn't bother.

Cruised 12th and spotted a brown haired cuitie at Holland Oil and swooped by to pick her up ... She was cute and had awesome long curly blondie-brownish hair and big old Pam Anderson Sunglasses on. Worked out a deal for 20 and got a nice un-rushed BBBJ with CIM. She has nice boobies and a great ass for smacking!

Name is Sabrina. 23Yrs Old.

I HAVE THE DIGITS. If you are a Senior Member and want to confirm. PM me for her numbers. If you have 0 posts and want this number then you are SOL. Wait and get it from a Senior member after she has been confirmed.

Guys, she is a really cool chick and she can really hook us up here in Canton as she knows a bunch of girls.

Keep Looking the good ones ARE out there.

YODER

P.S. PsyberZombie. Thanks for your kind words. I am glad someone gets what I am doing and saying here and appreciates it. And I value you opinion backed by over 700 posts, Not some guy hiding behind his keyboard with 4 posts and all 4 flaming me! LOL

Rhode Island might be a small state but you are a BIG MAN!

Member #4914
08-24-05, 23:45
Whether it's fiction or fact, I for one haven't had this much fun following anyone's else's exploits since Looking for Lefty kept many of us riveted to the Milwaukee board.

I miss Lefty's adventures and his many dissenter's posts as well, but when he vanished the board seemed to die too. AM is filling a literary void along with visuals.

Before AM I wouldn't have looked twice at Akron, but now you guys have something rare, a poster with a great imagination and very interesting posts. Keep 'em coming AM, and maybe you'll earn a large fan base like what Lefty had, I know I'll be reading your posts from Illinois, and enjoying it while it lasts.

Sir P

Amish Made
08-25-05, 00:29
Some of the other members have brought to my attention that Sabrina looks a little bit like the Pornstar "Gauge"

See for yourself.

YODER

Monaco GP
08-25-05, 00:53
I wonder if the software running this site logs IP addresses for the Admin. I would imagine it does. If so, it would be interesting to see where AM is posting from by back-tracing the IP and compare that with other notorious purveyors of false posts.

It takes a special kind of narcissistic sociopath to get pleasure from this behavior. It can't be a coincidence that little Akron, OH finds itself in the middle of this crap once again.

Jackson can you offer any insight into this? We appreciate all you do for us and hate to ask for more but enough is enough.

J Dubya
08-25-05, 03:33
Yeah, by all means Steel blue and Psyber zombie, PM Amishmud for the names, locations and numbers of the girls he posts. Remember ,my theory number three? Then you can get caught in a LE sting operation.

Wolfgang
08-25-05, 05:34
Yo! Dur,

Here is your PM to me.

"Wolfie ...
Hey I don't hate your guts .... I find your observations creative and productive

If you are ever back this way, PM me and give me a chance to hook you up

That will stop all the BS .... ya know

YODER"

Well, I am thrilled you don't hate me. Imagine my concern. It made me feel like I was back in high school.

I am still not sure about you and you still haven't posted anything that has changed my mind. To the best of my knowledge you are still all hat and no cattle.

And don't call me Wolfie. You quoted Nietzsche a while back, and not Mozart. My name is not a reference to the "voice of God."

Best Wishes [for an early retirement],

Wolf

PS,

P.Z. speaking about bandwidth, compare the relative bandwidth usage of text versus .pic documents and then tell me about wasting Jackson's bandwidth. Who is the bigger waster? I could type from now until the end of time and not use up the same bandwidth as YoDur.

PsyberZombie
08-25-05, 06:38
Great Minds think alike , and now we're beginning to see some of Amish Made 's Fan Base starting to speak up in his be·half =

Sir Phuckzalot 's and Steel Blue 's recent Posts are just the tip of the ice·berg of what is sure to become a growing group of Mongers who follow A·M 's Adventures here , just like they did the late , great LookingForLefty over on the Milwaukee Board

p.s. to Wolfgang =

And don't call me Wolfie. You quoted Nietzsche a while back, and not Mozart.

You're WRONG about this just like yer WRONG about YODER =

http://www.paradise-engineering.com/quotation/love.html

Scoundrel
08-25-05, 09:37
Gotta give Yoder his props man! The last posted pictures offered some authenticity, I noted Ohio plates on the cars in one and could read street signs in the other! The chick looks to be sw caliber. I'll give her a 7-8! Yoder if you negotiated that for 20. you got skill man! I just hope that LE lurkers now don't turn up the heat now based on reported activity.

Seem's to be enough to go around with more potentials in the wings, perhaps we could arrange a mini WSG convention, invite the girls, have a few cocktails and when in Rome.

Scoundrel

Dave67
08-25-05, 09:38
Lincoln Man and I have been enjoying Amish's posts from down here in Florida. Referencing my last post down here, you can see I got fed up with no one posting anything worthwhile, and all the critics.

Whether Amish is full of it or not is to be determined, but the interesting and entertaining thing is that at least he's POSTING something other than "Please hook me up" or critiquing what someone else has done.

Personally, it looks like a Chihuahua biting a Rottweiller's balls. He just tweaks you guys off and keeps moving, never stopping long enough to make your criticism worthwhile. I LMAO on his Mozart quote. Wolfgang you've gotta admit, you had to have sat there asking yourself if he just insulted you or not!

That's the funny part for Lincoln and I. Amish just keeps shrugging it off and throwing little jabs while you all work yourselves into a frenzy! Stop running home to momma and telling her Amish called you names! Instead, post something worthwhile of your own!

Here's food for thought. When I monger, I have the opportunity to drive a variety of cars as I have a company car and can choose from the fleet. Maybe Amish has similiar access. Looking at my photo's, they show different interiors, and I know I didn't make it up. Maybe Amish is or isn't either.

Reminds me of the Star Trek episode:

What?
He lied.
Everything Amish tells you is a lie.
Everything Amish tells you is a lie.
(Amish) Listen to this carefully, Wolfgang, I am lying.
(Wolfgang) You say you are lying, but if everything you say is a lie, then you are telling the truth, but you cannot tell the truth because everything you say is a lie.

Show's over, move on!

Whether it's fiction or fact, I for one haven't had this much fun following anyone's else's exploits since Looking for Lefty kept many of us riveted to the Milwaukee board.

I miss Lefty's adventures and his many dissenter's posts as well, but when he vanished the board seemed to die too. AM is filling a literary void along with visuals.

Before AM I wouldn't have looked twice at Akron, but now you guys have something rare, a poster with a great imagination and very interesting posts. Keep 'em coming AM, and maybe you'll earn a large fan base like what Lefty had, I know I'll be reading your posts from Illinois, and enjoying it while it lasts.

Sir P

Loop Vet
08-25-05, 19:37
I'm baffled at those who are so impressed with Yoder's writing stylings. Why, because he can formulate a sentence? My impression of a typical Amish post:

Cruised west side today and saw a bunch of SW's out. Took my mom's wagon out this time. Saw Katie posing against a wall; blonde, big tits, sweet ass, and wearing Daisy Duke's!!! Negotiated BBBJTCIM, HJ, CG, DATY, dogggie, ARJ, R2D2, B2K, DFK, and 69 for 20. Busted on her face and she loved it!!! I was quick cause there were more ho's to be had. And I GOT DIGITS!!!!

Yeah, he's another Shakespeare.

Zauber
08-25-05, 22:51
Well, I posted yesterday that the problem Amish was having is that he was finding hot girls that no one else has ever seen. I can attest to Sabrina being real. I hooked up with her last week.

Amish, you don't have to PM me her number because I've got it already. Of course if you want to get me Tiff's contact info I'd owe you numbers as long as I'm alive and mongering. LOL

One more thought on this subject. Look back at the posts for May, June and early July. It won't take long because there arn't many. At one time I had made the last post in every Akron area sub-catagory. I basicly stopped posting because I thought no one was reading the Akron boards anyway. Then Amish causes some controversy with his posts of his exploits and everyone has an opinion. I don't know if every post is entirely true or not but it does make for good reading and has some interesting information. If his info helps someone here then it's worth having on the board. Eight or ten months ago I posted that I had found a couple of girls on South St. in Akron and even on Kenmore Blvd. After that I got a few posts and PM's to the effect of, " hey after your post I extended my search area and had success on south st...". I don't know why no one flamed me for claiming to find SW in an area not commonly known for them. I would be in favor of keeping the posts to information such as; where, who and how much? If you live or work in Alliance, New Philly, Canton, Akron or Wooster (?) then check out his intel and post what you find.

One more thing, since the Amish controversy began how many posts have delt with the purpose of this board? Now that more people are checking the site let's get more of the who, where and how much?

Amish Made
08-26-05, 01:48
Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears;

I come to bury Caesar, not to praise him.

William Shakespeare was a more of a Poet.

But I will take the dimwitted comparison as a compliment!

Went out tonight in Akron. Nothing to offer, saw LE heavy off Arlington and I-76 areas

I snapped a pic of what looked to be a SW off Spicer towards AU.

The other pic is a murder waiting to happen .. what the hell is that all about?

YODER

Amish Made
08-26-05, 15:42
Had to work in downtown Canton today. Not too much action to be had around 1pm this afternoon. There were the typical street urchins out there because it is Friday, Payday and end of the month, but slim pickins on the hot ones!

What's the deal with the big white house on the corner of Tenth and Shorb? a lot of sw action hangs around there and one blonde girl in particular is smokin hot, but I can never get her attention, yet I watched her jump into 2 cars both pulled right up to the curb and she walked down to meet them. I don't have the balls to pull up front of the house. Seems a lot of girls are working from porches off shorb now days. My luck I would pull up to the wrong one!

I picked up Dana off Fulton and 12th. We played that eye conduct game of wonderment ie; are you a cop, are you a sw? after I sat there towards the curb for a few she doubled back and came up to the car. We moved on down the road and she says she gets 30 for a BJ. I say I will pay 20, she says 25 is as low as she goes, told her thats all I have with me unless she wants to hit the ATM way downtown. She agrees to 20 and I get a horrible BBBJ with no touching her because I only paid 20 and too much HJ mixed in and her looking all around being paranoid and I couldn't get into her mechanical way of pumping my cock and telling me to hurry up.

Stay away from this one! Young skinny goth looking chick.

A photo was way out of the question with her. Too many people already know her she said. LOL

Check out the picture for the Yard Sale on 12th st. What exactly are they selling? just thought it was kinda funny for that sign in that area!

(The hottest sw I see all day and she is on a fuckin yard sale sign)

Hey SEX sells!

Yoder

Constantsorrow
08-26-05, 17:38
Perhaps Amish is inflating his numbers, perhaps not. I took a look at many of the pics he has posted. While several appear to be suspect, there are enough to warrant at least a little slack. In many of the pics he has posted, you can see enough details of the inside of the car to make a comparison. There are primarily two cars being used in the photos. If someone could verify the vehicles he uses, that may put an end to some of the questions.

As I said, just my two cents worth.

Happy mongering.

Wolfgang
08-26-05, 20:56
OK,

I give.

Here is a PM that Psyber Z sent me.

Re: Ok - why?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfgang
PZ,

And again, I find myself asking why?
Sorry the crux of my question is 'why senior.'
So We can all read his Posts the same time his Pix are posted

PS with your permission, I will take our chat public in the forum by posting it in the appropriate section.
Permission Granted !!

Best Wishes !!

»» P·Z ««

I will concure, cease, and desist.

Good luck Yoder. I hope you are real. If so, I wish you the best. If not ....

.... I guess I still wish you the best.

Wolf

Indian
08-26-05, 22:53
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted in accordance with the Forum's Zero Tolerance policy regarding reports containing any personal attacks or derogatory comments directed towards another Forum Member or the Forum Membership in general.

Please be advised that Forum Members who succeed in having three or more of their reports deleted for personal attacks, racial epithets or other derogatory comments, will be banned under the Forum's Serial Antagonist Policy.

Ricky Raccoon
08-27-05, 09:51
Has anyone checked the validity of AM's report? Are the women in his reports fact or fiction? AM gives info one where he finds these women. Did anyone cruise the area to substantiate his claim? Has anyone been with any of the women AM has found? If the answer is no, then DO SOMETHING. Cruise the area and prove him wrong. Although a couple of his pics are suspicious, the majority of them have a sense of truth.

I do not believe him; however, I do enjoy his stories and pictures. So, to all those who think he is doing something wrong (more like something personal against him), report him to Jackson. He will just laugh at you. Remember the mission of the board: finding women and getting laid. In addition, "The purpose of this Forum is to facilitate the exchange of information between men who are looking for sex with women". If you cannot disprove his stories, it must all be true. As I read posts from this board, 60% come from AM, 30% are hateful posts toward AM, 8% are two line sentences (Cruised the area and got a BBBJ for 20. Will do again), and 2% are informative. There must be some action in your area. How about stopping this bickering and become CONTRIBUTING members.

Amish,
Maybe if you get some more “explicit” “below the navel” pics, some of these clowns will believe you or leave you alone. Aside from that, keep doing what you are doing.

Ricky

walrus
08-27-05, 15:41
I do not understand the concern over whether all of AM’s reports are 100% accurate. I will say that because of his Massillon report, I decided to check out the Stadium strip club which I just never bothered to visit previously. There were a couple of really young cute dancers whose couch dances I totally enjoyed. No, I didn’t get any “extras” there, but I don’t care. It is much more open (no door fee) and people seem to talk more freely there than in the typical strip club. Who knows, maybe someday I will get lucky, but in the meantime I will enjoy what’s there. For those who don’t like AM’s reports, they can save their time by just ignoring them.

Zauber
08-27-05, 17:59
She looks like a girl I found once last year. Was she a little taller than average, like 5"7' or so? If it's her we went to the old Ambassider and I hit it twice for $80. It's hard to tell from the back (with clothes on anyway) but she reminds me of the girl I saw. The girl I saw gave a good performance though, good noises and claimed she had an orgasim. She had a really tiny ass. My hand almost fit acrossed both cheeks. I found her near the Canton Inn on 2nd.

Loop Vet
08-27-05, 18:29
William Shakespeare was a more of a Poet.

But I will take the dimwitted comparison as a compliment!

oh yeah? I always saw him as more of a playwright.

PsyberZombie
08-28-05, 06:59
oh yeah? I always saw him as more of a playwright.

The Bard is regarded as the greatest Poet of the English language

He wrote not only Plays , but Love Sonnets and a series of Sex·inspired longer Poems [ to keep this Post 'on topic' ]

Oh , and a funeral elegy , too =

http://www-tech.mit.edu/Shakespeare/

" To beat or not to beat ;
IOW = should I go Mongering
Or stay home and beat the meat ?? "

John Bench
08-28-05, 14:03
I saw the blonde that Amish Made has in the picture at 10th and Shorb on the porch. She seemed to want to remain visible but then woudn't give good eye contact so I went on. I ended up on the east end of town where I eventually connected with Danielle. I had had only ever spotted her once or twice but from what I heard she is quite infamous in the area. Action has been good and pretty evenly distributed between the east and west ends of town during the middle of the week. One day I spotted 6 between the two sections. As school starts this next week the patterns will probably change for the few hours around the bus schedules.

Be safe and good hunting.

JB

Zauber
08-29-05, 00:15
I cruised the normal routes Sunday AM and again in the afternoon. On the morning run I saw 2 police cruisers at the drive thru on 12th and Shorb. Later there was a police van sitting there. No SW to be seen. In the afternoon there were no cops in site but no SW either. I went back after dark and saw a couple BSW but none of the usual suspects. I wouldn't be surprised to hear there was a sweep Sat. night / Sunday morning. It might be time to use the phones and keep the regulars for a while.

PsyberZombie
08-29-05, 06:51
I saw the blonde that Amish Made has in the picture at 10th and Shorb on the porch. She seemed to want to remain visible but then woudn't give good eye contact...

Often this means the girl thinks she's under surveillance at that exact moment . Here's what the lovely WSW Leah told me about this =

" If a girl on the street seems to be ignoring you , don't make a scene because it means she's probably worried about being watched by LE . I thought that black car was LE but then I realized I know the guy and he's just some weird·o "

[ read the entire Post at http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=365062&postcount=379 ]

As school starts this next week the patterns will probably change for the few hours around the bus schedules.

Actually , most SWs keep the same hours and frequent the same places on the same days of the week , regardless of the School schedule . LE pressure may cause them to shift Locations , but they tend to be surprisingly consistent about the other factors

So you just gotta make sure you don't solicit a school·girl by mistake , because they WILL write down your
plate # and you might have 'splainin' to do

School·girls usually walk in pairs or groups in the early morning and early to mid·after·noon hours ; but their *real* Hall·mark is the BACK·PACK = you should never attempt to pick up a girl who's wearing one

Zauber
08-29-05, 08:52
Psyber's right, nothing will cause a police crack down faster than a 15yr old going home and telling her parents that some guy offered her a "ride" on the way home. If the news people get involved as well it could be a while before the pressure is off.

ohm44305
08-30-05, 11:53
Mr. Zombie's advice is probably good advice but I did happen upon a young SW in the Akron area carrying a pink back pack. Definite "come hither" eye contact and alone. So the back pack, in this case, was cool.

A question for the forum if I may. How does weather effect things - will rain (not thunderstorms) chase everyone inside even if it is the end of the month? (rent time)

Thanks

ohm44305
08-30-05, 12:11
I can attest that the pics of girls on Arlington are at least legit from the standpoint of locations. The parking lot signage is definitely Arlington. However, the Spicer picture is off. Spicer is a downtown area and all streets have curbs, sidewalks and very little grass.

Cleveland Report
08-31-05, 12:16
Unless it is a short shower you will be hard pressed to find any Sw's out in the rain regardless of the time of month.

Zauber
08-31-05, 17:15
John,

What does she look like? Where did you find her? I try the east side when Shorb is dead but I don't seem to have as much luck. I have gotten lucky a few times further east on 4th and 5th, around Gibbs (I think). I don't like the selection near Cherry around the ranch.

Member #4914
08-31-05, 17:53
5 days of no AM Posts and you guys are already starting to dry up! Post!

As much as you hate to admit it, you need AM around for some excitement to an otherwise low activity board.

Sir P

PsyberZombie
09-01-05, 06:22
A question for the forum if I may. How does weather effect things - will rain (not thunderstorms) chase everyone inside even if it is the end of the month? (rent time)

From the Columbus , Ohio Board =

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=373819&postcount=4

Hope this helps , ohm

John Bench
09-01-05, 13:35
John,

What does she look like? Where did you find her? I try the east side when Shorb is dead but I don't seem to have as much luck. I have gotten lucky a few times further east on 4th and 5th, around Gibbs (I think). I don't like the selection near Cherry around the ranch.Found her where Mahoning and 5th intersect near the ranch. I have spotted her at Gibbs and 7th also. She is about 5'5" short blonde hair, a nice little package. Be careful though as she can draw attention to herself by waving arms, shaking her ass and lifting her shirt. You don't have to think twice if she is working or not.

John

John Bench
09-01-05, 18:17
John,

What does she look like? Where did you find her? I try the east side when Shorb is dead but I don't seem to have as much luck. I have gotten lucky a few times further east on 4th and 5th, around Gibbs (I think). I don't like the selection near Cherry around the ranch.Looks like you won't find her anytime soon. I saw on another site that she was picked up for a drug offense.

John

Meat Me
09-01-05, 19:13
Help,

Does anybody know anything about a WSW named Sandy?

Around 40, Brownish Blonde hair, Thin, Swings it when she walks.

Charges 20 for French and 30 for Full.

She hangs close to Wendy's on Tusc. up to the Newton Zone.

Thanks,

Meat Me

Zauber
09-02-05, 10:18
Yea, I think I know who you mean. I met her a few times years ago. She's not "thin" she's crack-ho skinny. I stopped picking her up when the rumor got out that she was HIV+. I haven't seen her on any of my passes for quite a while now.

Speaking of the "do anything for $20" crack ho's, has anyone seen little Tina around lately? She was the rare combo of hot (for a SW) and cheap around 8 to 10 years ago. Just wondering if she is still around.

JLXXX
09-02-05, 20:56
Hi everybody,

I don't post much but I do check your posts and I just wanted to let you know about this girl I met on Georgetown and Goble on the N.E. side. she is a real cutie about 34. very small framed but nice looking. gave 15 for BJ. what I like about her is she is very sanitary (protection or nothing). also if you have ever been to Obanion's strip club the girls there during the day are cute and if you get to know them you can definitly score but you must get to know them and get there trust

Zauber
09-04-05, 23:13
Well, since we were discussing old used up ho's, I saw Dana Wood hitching a ride on Fulton today. I haven't seen her out in several years. That hooker pension must not go as far as it used to. I didn't see anything worth stopping for this afternoon so I called a regular. My social life has been interfering with my mongering rounds. I need to get back out on Friday and Saturday nights, there's not much out on Sunday afternoons.

Trophytime
09-10-05, 07:24
I want to thank all of you Amish Made critics. Now that you've run him off, the forum is much more interesting. Good job.

Zauber
09-10-05, 11:03
I decided to see what was available Friday between 8:00 and 10:00. I made several passes in the Shorb/Newton and east side strolls with a couple of breaks to get me out of the area. It was more of a scouting trip so I didn't stop for every girl I saw. There were several worthy girls out but only two were really good and I missed out on them. There was a thin blond up around the wendys on Tusc., but she was getting into a red pickup when I circled around. Then I went down Hazelett (the street next to Wendys) and came out on 7th. I saw a girl running to a stopped car on Hazelett acrossed 7th. It deadends there next to the park. She gets into the car and he shuts off the lights. I was thinking that it's a little out of the zone but that's why you have to pay attention. Then a very attractive girl walks in front of my car and walks up 7th toward the zone. I couldn't get her attention so I figured she wasn't working but later I saw her on 7th around Newton, so maybe she was. Around 10:00 I decided to call it a night went back up town for one more pass and saw a very nice girl, dressed like she was going out to a club standing in front of the Towne Manor motel. I pulled in their lot but she got in another car before I could turn around and pull up next to her. I did see 3 SW in the parking lot of "the store" next to the Canton inn so I pulled in their lot. The hottest one was on her cell phone and not paying attention, one acted drunk or high so I nodded at the third. Her name was Valerie. We park and I make sure she knows it's CIM and a little tit play for $20. About 2 minutes into it she says for $5 extra she'll swallow. I already know it's going to take longer than normal (I got up at 5:00 AM for work) so I agree and count it as a tip. She gave a great BBJ. A little wet but not sloppy, the right amount of sucking pressure, a little tongue play. After 15 minutes of pleasure (I glanced at the dash clock) I was just about "there" when she stops and I realize that she hadn't taken me out of her mouth the entire time. She doesn't give me the, "are you almost done" speech she just starts again. I told her I was just about there and started pumping my hips while holding the back of her head. I throw in a little dirty talk, "take it b####, swallow my cum you s###, suck it like a *****. She doesn't gag, even when I cum. She even kept sucking until I started to get soft. I gave her $10 for the swallow and dropped her back at "the store". No numbers to give but check around the store, kind of tall, short dark hair. Average looking for a SW but a great BJ.

Torchkit
09-10-05, 12:36
I want to thank all of you Amish Made critics. Now that you've run him off, the forum is much more interesting. Good job.
Well, you can always pick up a copy of Penthouse Forum Letters.

Amish Made
09-10-05, 13:30
Hey! I'm still here .... Just been out of town and really haven't seen anything worth reporting on.

Zauber ... Nice report dude!! It makes me homesick and I can't wait to get back to good ol' Canton ... I know there are a lot of new girls out there and your report just proves that.

See ya'll in a few

YODER

PsyberZombie
09-10-05, 19:44

Got some BAD NEWS for all of you Amish Made critics =

He's now a Senior Member here !! :eek:

Bwaaaaa.... ha!...ha!...ha!...ha!...ha!...ha!...

Wooly
09-11-05, 21:39
Got some BAD NEWS for all of you Amish Made
Got to give you credit there, PsyberIdiot. When you post your useless crap in places where you never have been and never will be, at least you continue to use only one name.
Your fucked-up buddy always comes up with new names.
(Point of reference: see Philadelphia--Let's Date in Philadelphia)

Zauber
09-11-05, 22:15
Wooly, you don't post on the Canton, Ohio board either. Why this post? I don't see you adding anything to help the canton hobbiest.

J Dubya
09-13-05, 04:30
Oh My God! I thought he back to rolling in the haybarn with the heiffers.

Informate
09-19-05, 09:58
How do I find Sabrina?

Some of the other members have brought to my attention that Sabrina looks a little bit like the Pornstar "Gauge"

See for yourself.

YODER

Zauber
09-27-05, 09:06
I was out and about Friday and Saturday night but I didn't really see anything new or exciting. I saw one nice looking girl on Shorb but after she gave me a little nod she wouldn't go down the side street after I pulled over. After passing her a couple of times I gave up and went over to the NE side. I found Penny in a little side street between 5th and 6th. This was way down past Gibbs, in fact I was turning around when I saw her in the middle of the side street. She said she lives on Shorb but works the NE because Shorb is hot right now. She was mid 30's, white and deceint looking. She was not high and was able to complete her job without stopping to look around every 10 seconds. She swallowed half the load and spit a little in a napkin. I gave her $25 and she didn't bug me for change or to drop her off at her "friends" house. I usually go for younger and hotter but Penny was a good time for the money.

Zauber
10-04-05, 21:23
Just an update of a few "regulars" out there. Missy (short, big boobs) has moved out of state and Kitty will be residing in Marysville for a while. That's two of my best regulars down. Damn, I guess I better get back out there and scare up a couple of new ones.

Amish Made
10-29-05, 01:03
Cruised the Shorb-Newton Zone-Fulton & 12th area as well as the East side of Cherry ... I saw NOTHING

When I was driving home I did notice a new blonde girl getting in a car by the Canton Inn .... Petite thin Blonde with pony tail and small tits

One of the brothers she was smoking with yelled at me to "drive around she will be back"

I didn't have the time

She looks new to me

YODER

Zauber
10-29-05, 09:02
In a year she will be, "that skinny ho with the yellow teeth and dirty hair". That's why I keep cruising. To try and find them while their new.

I have not had much luck this month either. I've found a couple for a quick BJ, but nothing worth adding to the regular list or keeping a contact number.

I'll look for your new girl this weekend. That area around the Canton Inn and "the store" has been good all summer.

Amish Made
10-29-05, 21:39
Hell yea, you are so right about "The Store" .... last 2 times I got action from that parking lot, I think it's the new SW hang out.

I might just go in and buy a beef jerky and sit around in that lot and see what I see ... ya know

Is it just me or is Shorb just dead as hell anymore?

YODER

Zauber
10-29-05, 23:26
Yea, I've had little luck on shorb in the past 2 months. A few more girls than normal are guests of the county right now. The cops seem to have cracked down on the crack dealers a little and the girls are scared of the LE action. I found one (Penny) on the NE end who lives on 7th just off Shorb and won't work there now. The better girls are trying to work off of phones and only walk when they are really desperate.

Cleavage Lover
10-29-05, 23:51
I haven't been out in awhile, or at least posted on here when I have, but I cruised the area behind the Canton Inn down Newton and around that neighborhood, around 9:30, 10:00 PM Saturday evening.
I saw one or two. One WSW appeared to be blondish/brown,thin, I stopped at the end of an alley and I think she said her name was Mellany, Melinda, Mandy, something that started with an M. I said I thought she was Candy (just made up a name to see what she said) because Candy swallows. Mandy said she swallow too. I said go down the alley and I'll swing around. She seemed okay, but maybe it was because the weather is colder, and because of the colder weather the all the ladies are covering up the their assets more now, and we men are so very visual, just not much outside to get excited about. Anyhow, as I drove around the block, Melinda was gone. I had my digital camera ready too, bummer. Not much activity at the store either. Tell these ladies to wear long, warm coats so they can open them up and show us something exciting as we dive past, That should get them some business. I hate cold and snow. Have to stop in the store if anything nice goes inside and strike up a conversation. Need to see if we can get some pictures posted.
Good luck, and stay warm,
C.L.

Torchkit
10-30-05, 20:05
Was out this afternoon. Cruised through east side and newton around 2:00. Only saw one sw out (on Shorb). I went to Akron and visited a semi-regular (fat chick, but will do in a pinch). While driving home, I decided to run through newton again, just to see if anyone had come out.

I saw one sw, but DAMN! She was the best looking sw I have ever seen in Canton. She was at Shorb and 10th, west side of the street. Young (19 or 20?). With long, straight blonde hair and actually pretty. Maybe 5'5" or so, but tough to tell. Definitely a sw. I was so pissed that my gun was out of ammo. I seriously thought about picking her up and offering her .1 or .2 just for a phone number. Of course, I knew that would look too much like an LE ploy and I'd end up paying for a made up number.

My guess is she was out of cash at the end of the month and she probably doesn't walk often. I doubt I'll be lucky enough to ever see her when I'm loaded (wallet and ammo). But I'm definitely going to be looking.

I probably should have picked her up anyway, and paid her to suck me anyway, even if I couldn't shoot. Might have got some actual digits.

If anybody thinks she sounds familiar, I'd appreciate if you'd pass me some info.

Amish Made
10-31-05, 00:17
I saw her again today, this time in the alley between that old Lawson's store on 12th st. across from Sparta Lounge. She is definatley a SW and is HOT AS HELL

I agree she is 19 or 20 and very new to Canton, girls just don't look like that here!

Definitely not a decoy .... but when you see her you will be thinking that

I could have had her but got stuck in traffic trying to turn left and some guy in a el camino picked her up.

Somebody here will get her soon ... probably Zauber he is the king ... just grab those digits, she is a keeper!

YODER

Zauber
10-31-05, 00:38
Ok, that's a challenge and now it's on. I talked to one of the regulars tonight and told her about this "new girl" I had heard about. She was pissed at first that I wasn't coming over to see her tonight. She calmed down when I offered her $20 if she could introduce me to the cute blond. She thinks she might know who I'm talking about but didn't have a name. She's just seen her around. I'm supposed to hook up with my regular Monday night so we'll see if she can come through with an introduction. I've tipped her $10 before to hook me up with some new talent so it might work.

Zauber
11-06-05, 23:32
Missy (yea she's back in town) said she didn't know who I meant. She said she thought I meant this girl that's about 25 but (in her opinion) not that cute. Anyway we got a room at the moon mist and did our normal thing. So on Sunday I was cruising again and ran into Chrissy on 10th and Shorb. She is a little heavy but has very nice boobs and good oral skills. We agreed on $30 with some tit play and CIM. She wasn't cracked out and actually dealt with the whole thing like any business deal and seemed to want me to have a good time for repeat business. I was lasting a little longer than I should with her skills because I was wearing jeans that were a little too tight and since we were just parked I didn't want to pull them off so the zipper was scratching at the worst times. Anyway,after like 10 minutes she pulls off for a break and I start to really attack her boobs. She uses this time to stroke me and keep the motor running. I take things into my own hands after a minute and she goes down and puts her mouth right at my head and sticks her tongue out. She's actually fairly cute and I nut in her mouth in like 30 seconds. After the second splash she takes me in her mouth and sucks me dry. When I handed her a napkin she wiped her mouth but I didn't notice a "spit" so we might have a swallower on our hands. I think a very good time for the money. We are supposed to hook up this week (I gave her the "ho" phone number) and get a room.

So Chrissy was good but I am looking for a second round. I'm driving down Tusc. in front of the Canton Inn when I see this very hot, young blond walking the opposite way. I must have looked like a cartoon character with my eyes popping out and head spinning around. We made eye contact and I swing into the parking lot of The Store. I'm looking over my shoulder as I pull in and this black guy on the corner sees me looking for someone. He goes to the corner of newton and Tusc and acts like he's trying to wave her back but then gives up and walks back to the wall by the Canton Inn and sits down. I know this girl is working so I pull around and I see her crossing to the Save-a-lot parking lot. I pull in and she sees me again but goes into the store. I wait like 5 minutes and she comes out, looks over at me and sits on the curb of the alley between Save-a-lot and the Towne manor. I figure, I'm in because she's just waiting for me to pull over for her. I drive up and say, "do you need a ride somewhere". And she replies, "no thanks, I'm waiting for someone in the store". I wasn't sure what to do because I'm in the alley and a car pulled up behind me so I just drove off. I know she thought I was a cop because I'm in my 40's and drive a late model car. Also I've been told I resemble a working vice cop a little. This has to be the same girl, thin with "B" cups, very cute face, and she can't be older than 20. If anyone actually catches up with her she is the find of the year. Sorry guys, I had victory with-in reach and I blew it.

Chino216
11-07-05, 11:17
Hell yea, you are so right about "The Store" .... last 2 times I got action from that parking lot, I think it's the new SW hang out.

I might just go in and buy a beef jerky and sit around in that lot and see what I see ... ya know

Is it just me or is Shorb just dead as hell anymore?

YODERYeah, I think 75% of the girls I pick up ask me to drop them off at 'the store' I still have some luck on Shorb sometimes, between 8th and 12th and that network of alleys that runs through it, but nothing like it was in the past.

Amish Made
11-12-05, 03:24
Here are some pix of "The Store" and "Canton Inn" ... both known hangouts for SW action.

Although today I cruised the area and saw nothing, I mean it was dead all over. Maybe they were saving up for tonight?

Interesting note: I stopped by the new Christie's Cabaret at BV and it is awesome inside ... 2 levels and looks like a Vegas strip club --- my opinion is it's too pricy and the girls are only OK and I didn't see where any action was available.

One good thing did come out of it was that I got a number from Tara for this girl Sunshine who works the Cleve-Akron area as a provider. She charges 80 for an hour and I guess it's worth paying 40 over an SW to get quality like her. Check out her pics ... those are her real pics! I didn't take them Tara emailed them to me. (Does anyone remember Tara from Gatsby's?)

Well, If someone is going to take one for the team PM me for her digits

YODER

Valdez
11-12-05, 13:17
One good thing did come out of it was that I got a number from Tara for this girl Sunshine who works the Cleve-Akron area as a provider. She charges 80 for an hour and I guess it's worth paying 40 over an SW to get quality like her. Check out her pics ... those are her real pics! I didn't take them Tara emailed them to me. (Does anyone remember Tara from Gatsby's?)

Well, If someone is going to take one for the team PM me for her digits

YODER

Yoder,

Here is her website with lots of pictures and contact information.

http://sexysunshine.rare-escort.com/

Cheers

Amish Made
11-12-05, 15:51
Thanks Valdez

She looks good, but I wonder what all you get for an hour

Says 85 for an hour, I guess that is plus tips

YODER

Zauber
11-12-05, 18:58
She has been around the Cleveland escort scene for a while. She used to do massage with hand release. Then I heard that she moved into full service but for more money. I think I remember her posting on Tailfins site in Cleveland when I was a member on that board. Good reviews from what I remember.

Tanman069
11-12-05, 23:30
Friday saw two wsw's across from the store. Drove by twice and didn't get any reaction and eye contact. I pulled around the corner and went back by. Asked if they needed a ride and they both hopped in. Skye took the front seat and Lora in the back. I was a little short on time so opted for just a bbbj from Skye, while Lora stayed in the backseat on her cell phone. I would rate both about 7 to 8 on looks and Skye 9 on technique except no cim. Overall very good experience for the .30. I think a fun threeway could be easily had from these two.

J Dubya
11-13-05, 04:52
Please put a pic of yourself actually screwing someone, Amish. ( yes, i know i never have because i don't have a video camera, I just check the reports for new leads) P.S. Has anyone seen Danielle lately? I always thought she gave the best blowjobs in the city.

Torchkit
11-13-05, 17:49
I had to run up to Lowe's today, and made a point to cruise all known sw locales on my way there and back. During both drives, I saw a grand total of 3 sw's. All on either Newton or Shorb, and none of them worth a second look.

LE was in overkill mode, though. I saw they had 2 cars pulled over and at least 3 other LE cars were driving in the area. Is there some kind of clean up operation going on now?

Fredthered
11-14-05, 00:27
I have met her a few times at meet and greet events. Never set up a session with her but I have heard that for the whole menu you can tack on about 200 to that 85 total. Good luck.

Broad St Guy
11-16-05, 11:34
Meet and greet events for Hookers????

I have met her a few times at meet and greet events.

Torchkit
11-16-05, 19:06
Meet and greet events for Hookers????
Meet and greet events for "escorts." Yep, they have 'em.

Broad St Guy
11-16-05, 22:28
Ok - I consider myself experienced and all...guess mostly streetwise. Ok I give! Tell me about em!

Meet and greet events for "escorts." Yep, they have 'em.

Torchkit
11-17-05, 09:30
Ok - I consider myself experienced and all...guess mostly streetwise. Ok I give! Tell me about em!Typically held in the back room of a bar or restaurant. Several escorts usually there, along with 15-20 guys (who have been pre-screened). They're put together by one or 2 girls and publicized through some group like craigslist or a.s.p.d.

Scoundrel
11-17-05, 10:00
Typically held in the back room of a bar or restaurant. Several escorts usually there, along with 15-20 guys (who have been pre-screened). They're put together by one or 2 girls and publicized through some group like craigslist or a.s.p.d.

LMAO....this wouldn't be like the felons with warrants that won the cash prizes and when they showed up to claim the prize they were busted. I can just see that episode on COP's.

Scoundrel

Torchkit
11-17-05, 10:26
LMAO....this wouldn't be like the felons with warrants that won the cash prizes and when they showed up to claim the prize they were busted. I can just see that episode on COP's.

ScoundrelNot quite, LOL. However, there have been reports of undercover LE infiltrating some of the gatherings.

Zauber
11-17-05, 13:07
The people that ran Tailfins in Cleveland used to set them up a few times a year. The "ScorpsGuide" people in Detroit do them as well. The regulars on those sites think of themselves as a club and get together officially and unofficially frequently.

Regulr Travlr
11-17-05, 17:09
I talked with a Pitt provider and they are held regularly there. The locations is kept secret until a short time before the event. Pre screened attendees are asked to check their email at a certain time and confirm attendance. This is matched up at the door.

There is not supposed to be any action at the location however some time it gets a little out of hand. Mostly arrangements and introductions are made for a future date. Some post party activities can also be arranged if the providers feel comfortable.

Not sure there is too much of a sting chance if everybody follows the rules. However once these things get to popular and large the word gets out. Sooner or later the media will be on it. The we can all watch ourselves on the Eye Team.

Amish Made
12-05-05, 04:17
Wow ... Canton has been slow and I have not seen anything worthwhile for a long time ... what gives? was there a crackdown again?

Here are some photos Zauber or any other regular Canton mongers will enjoy

Anyone remember the real No-Tel Motel in Massillon?

It's funny seeing some of these hotels nowdays as compared to their heyday ... Makes ya wonder if 50 years from now Belden Village Hotels will be renting by the hour?

YODER

Zauber
12-05-05, 09:55
The cold weather seems to have done even more damage than normal to the selection of working girls. As soon as the first snow flake fell everyone went inside for the winter. I haven't had much time to cruise lately but I don't see much on the few passes I do make. Maybe the girls really are getting their stuff together and working off of prepay phones.

It was strange seeing the hotels like they used to look. I guess you have to remember that no one builds a slum. The area gets that way because the money moves elsewhere and the people that move in don't care. Before there was a Beldon Village route 30 was Tusc and part of the Lincoln highway so it was a heavy truck and tourst route west. Route 8 was Cleveland ave and before 77 that's how you got to Cleveland. If I'm alive in 50 years I'll have to see if your prediction about Beldon Village comes true. It would be very strange to see some girl flashing her boobs and waving at cars on the corner of Dressler and Beldon Village ave.

Cleavage Lover
12-05-05, 12:19
I've just read the forum for awhile and not posted because since the cold weather has arrived I also have been staying inside more often, and since it seems every tit and boob is covered up with 6 to 8 inches of sweater and coat, the viewing just isn't as exciting. I have seen some nice cleavage at some of the local malls, too bad they weren't working. I did make a round on the local circut last week, around 9-10 PM. There was one WSW hanging around the "store". She walked past me and gave me the look as I turned around in the store. I said I thought she was another girl named Candy, she said that she would be Candy for me if I wanted? Was tempting, but I passed. Nothing on Newton or Shorb. Went down on the northeast side, there was one not bad looking WSW walking on 5th, looked like she had somewhat of a low cut top with her open coat. Circled back around and didn't see her. Must have found a friend. Need to find a local bar/lounge that we can have the girls hang around in these cold days so we could all go there. Guess its time to visit the strip bars, but none around this area seem to be that good. Have to go to the Akron area to get some good lap dances.
Stay warm, and be safe.
C.L.

The Best
12-08-05, 11:36
Read The Columbus OHIO board. Been caught lying about pics and exploits

how'd we catch him review the photo gallery like for 12-5-05 and see 8 pics posted and all the boards he posts on. We asked and he posts photos from blogs and other sites, alters then and posts as his own.

Wow ... Canton has been slow and I have not seen anything worthwhile for a long time ... what gives? was there a crackdown again?

Here are some photos Zauber or any other regular Canton mongers will enjoy

Anyone remember the real No-Tel Motel in Massillon?

It's funny seeing some of these hotels nowdays as compared to their heyday ... Makes ya wonder if 50 years from now Belden Village Hotels will be renting by the hour?

YODER

Amish Made
12-11-05, 16:42
After a disappointing drive around town with nothing in sight, not a hooker was stirring not even the vice ....

Seriously, it was dead except for some hardcore uglies out in the snow. The Palace Theatre had a show going on and the streets were packed up that way, shorb was dead. East of Cherry there was a light skinned black girl but she got in a car right ahead of me.

I went into the "Store" for a pepsi and a bag of chips, and when I came out there was a girl coming in that kinda had the "Look" I was parked right by the door so I waited for her to come back out. She glanced my way but headed over to the pay phone. So with nothing else to do, I sat and watched as she played around the phone. After a few minutes she came back towards the store and my car, she motioned for me to roll down my window. She wanted to know if I had a quarter she could borrow, I said no but I needed to find an ATM and then I could give her a dollar. She hopped in and knew exactly what I wanted. She said she had a room at some house on 5th but I opted for a BBBJ in the car, so we parked up behind the Sparta on 12th. Nice slow unrushed BJ with nice ball attention and hand control. 20 and she did a good job with CIM and spit out the door.

A petite girl with short brown hair, said her name was Trish and that she just moved back here after being away for a while, which I assumed was Marysville ... Said she was "known" when she used to work this area and used to work with some girl named Candy.

YODER

Zauber
12-12-05, 19:09
I used to see a Trish years ago. She was cute back then and I heard that she moved away. I heard she was back but living the straight life. You would know if it was her, she had a gap between her front teeth that was impossible to miss. Not missing any teeth, just a "David Letterman" type gap.
She was very good looking and very talented.

I haven't seen much out lately. I did hook up with my old favorite Missy last week. She is looking good. She lost some weight but still has some nice T & A. She's 5'2", a size 3 with B/C boobs. She's around 11th and Shorb usually but no phone.

Amish Made
12-12-05, 23:48
Zauber, I think you know every girl downtown!!! wow lol ... A regular encyclopedia of SW knowledge and a great reference on this forum.

Then this is her....

She has a very prominent gap in her teeth. Petite body nice boobs. She is staying in a house on the street behind Schneider lumber, well back that way somewhere. No phone number but thats where she wanted to be dropped. Said she walks between there and the "Store" thats it, no shorb and no newton zone.

I would look for her again ...

YODER

Fredthered
12-12-05, 23:54
Going to be in Canton soon and wondered if anyone could post where this area could have action. The only part of Cherry I know is the area with the apartment projects. Any help greatly appreciated.

Zauber
12-13-05, 00:04
There are some crack houses on 6th SW, which would be behind Schneider so it might have been the reason she was dropped there but I will be looking. She used to provide very good services and was a "9" on the SW scale a few years ago. She also used to use the name "Rose" when hooking in honor of her Mom, who was dead. She was a very good screw but, like most SW, could use some therapy.

Zauber
12-13-05, 22:47
This is a long report, but I wanted you to know how much you need to find this girl if you are in the Canton area. She said she's been working occasionally for the past 4 months.

I met a new girl this afternoon. I cut out of work early to do some "Christmas shopping" and ended up downtown around 2:00 PM. I saw nothing of interest for the first 45 minutes or so and ended up around "the store" hoping to see Trish. I see this thin dark haired girl on 2nd but she is wearing a hat pulled down and sunglasses. I pulled into an alley and she eventually comes over and gets in my car. She says her name is Laura and once she takes off the hat and glasses I can see that she is actually very attractive for a SW. We play the,"what are you doing" game and I tell her about my shopping trip and did she want to go to the Moon Mist. She says," no I've been up for 2 days drinking and doing drugs so I'm kind of tired". Well, at least she's honest. Turns out she went home, cleaned up and then realized she was out of cigarettes so decided to turn a trick for some fast food and Newports. You gotta love this game. Anyway, I drive up Tusc and park in the employee lot of one of the professional buildings around Aultman hospital. When it's daylight I like to hide in plain sight in a crowded parking lot. So on to the real fun.

We finially settle on $25 but she really wants $30. So I tell her if she lets me kiss for a few minutes first I'll kick in the extra $5. She looks at me funny and says, "Ok, I would have done that anyway but the guys usually just want to get off as fast as possible". She looks good, smells good and gets into the makeout sesson. While she's doing that she's using her free hand to get the little guy ready. Then when she slides down and stops right at the head and looks up and says,"how do you like it". Well, nice and slow of course with a little speed when I'm ready to pop. I swear she took 10 seconds to go down to the base and 10 more coming back up. So, then she starts into a great slow, wet BJ. After 4 or 5 minutes I'm getting close when this old lady comes out of the building and walks toward our section of the lot. I tell Laura to stay down and she stops but keeps the head in her mouth and sucks and licks the head until I tell her the coast is clear. Same thing happens a few minutes later. Damn it must be 3:00 shift change. So I figure I need to nut and get out of there before we are seen. I start f'ing her face and playing with her boobs. Then I start telling her what I want to do when we have time for a room, "I'll bend you over the table and f**k you like a wh***, spank you, shove it up your a$$" She takes her free hand, shoves it down her pants and starts to finger herself! I keep going with the hard sex fantasy stuff since she seems to be into it anyway. I got both hands on her head and I'm basicly masturbating using her face and calling her "my sl*t" and if she's a dirty wh*** she should swallow my cum. If anyone walked by I wouldn't have seen them this time, I was way to into this now. When I finially let go it was a load big enough to put out a small house fire. And just to put that special touch on this get together, she did swallow! I tipped her an extra $10. It was worth more but I didn't want to spoil her since I want to see her again.

I broke one of your rules Yoder. I not only went through a fast food drive thru for her but stopped at "the store" so she could get her cigs. I dropped her off at 6th st NW but she says she usually walks around 2nd and Tusc area and hangs out around "the store". She has no phone, but I gave her the "ho" phone number and we are supposed to hook up Wednesday for some room action. BTW, I told her to open the glove box to write down my number. When I cruise I keep a pad and pen in there to trade numbers. I also have condoms, napkins, hand wipes, and a small bottle of lube. When she pulls out the lube she says,"you wern't kidding about f**king me in the a$$." She smiled and said,"we'll see how it goes tomorrow". This girl is a one time fluke, or a long time regular.

Amish Made
12-13-05, 23:53
Rules are made to be broken!

I would have probably done the same for a nice piece like that

I am gonna keep my eye out for her this weekend.

Man ... you got skills!

YODER

Layin Pipe
12-14-05, 02:14
Bravo! What else can I say?

Zauber
12-14-05, 06:31
Thanks guys, but so far it's only a hot BJ in a public parking lot. IF she didn't lose my number, and IF she is awake and sober enough to call, and IF she has the same attitude back at the room, then she could be my best find of the year. My hope is 10 hours from now she is getting out of the bed at the no-tell, turns around and says, "damn my butt is really sore, did you have to do it that hard?"

I'll let you know how my day goes.

Zauber
12-15-05, 12:16
All the "If's" went my way and she called about 2:30 today. She was staying at a house in the NE end, but away from the drug/SW area's. She said the guy was out and we had the house for a couple of hours. I normally wouldn't walk into that situation but the spidey sense wasn't going off so I got there around 3:00. The house belongs to a black guy in his late 40's, maybe 50's. He lets her use the house from time to time and she shares what she buys with him. I won't write another long post with details but it was everything I could hope for on her part. I was a little tired so 2 shots was my limit but she was up for whatever I had to offer. She can do whatever you want from romantic to wild.

Example: I'm doing her mish and she looks me in the eye and says, "I thought you were going to f**K me in the ass." I get the lube and push her legs a little further back and I'm in the back door. Then doggie, then we end up spooning, with me in her butt. I lost the first load.

Example 2: I't been over an hour and I'm tired and we've done every position I could think of and some she brought up. She acted dissappointed that I didn't shoot again. We end up on the bed doing a little light kissing. She's starts stroking me while she's kissing my neck and ear. The making out gets heavy and I lose it by her hand with her tongue in my mouth.

Sorry, this post is longer than I intended. Anyway we are chilling on the couch when the owner gets home. No problems, but I figure it's time to leave. So far we have not talked money at all. She walks me to the side door and I take $80 out of my wallet. She smiles and gives me a hug and a kiss, I figure that I just got at least a $200 escort service.

She is about 5'6" or 5'7" and is model thin, like 110 lbs. You can tell she has had a kid (scar and breasts sag) but no bruises or scars otherwise. I think she may have been raised middle class and fell to this life. She had tats but only in areas that wouldn't be visable wearing normal clothes. Her teeth look like that were cared for in the past (not yellow and none missing) and her skin is soft. She told me she had been "doing this" for about 4 months and that could be true.

I don't know how she would react to her life being on the internet so if you find her I wouldn't say, " hey are you the Laura that takes it in the butt?" If you are cool with her and let her relax a little you'll have a great time for your money.

Valdez
12-15-05, 14:29
All the "If's" went my way and she called about 2:30 today. She was staying at a house in the NE end, but away from the drug/SW area's. She said the guy was out and we had the house for a couple of hours. I normally wouldn't walk into that situation but the spidey sense wasn't going off so I got there around 3:00. The house belongs to a black guy in his late 40's, maybe 50's. He lets her use the house from time to time and she shares what she buys with him.

<Snip snip>

I don't know how she would react to her life being on the internet so if you find her I wouldn't say, " hey are you the Laura that takes it in the butt?" If you are cool with her and let her relax a little you'll have a great time for your money.

Zauber,

You are one lucky guy! Lets hope the rest of us get lucky too!

Zauber
12-23-05, 12:01
I had an interesting day last week. I was supposed to see Laura in the afternoon. She called to say she would be a little late, would 5:00 PM be OK? I figured that it was 50/50 that she would call back so I might as well cruise and see what's available. I just got on Shorb and I see my old favorite Missy coming out of a house. She was just starting her day (2:30 PM) and we head off to get a room. She is looking good guys. She lost some weight a few months ago and now is a size 3 petite, with a "B" cup that are on the larger side and a nice behind. The sex is just OK though. She went pro at 15 and has that burned out attitude but still looks good.

So I'm taking her back around 4:30 and Laura does call. OK, I could go a second round and I pick her up and we head back to the room. She is on her period but then she said, "I have a lot of orifices you can use". We do a long slow BJ and then I finish it greek. We are hanging out, talking and then snuggling on the bed when she starts to play around. It's been a while since I went 3 rounds in such a short period but the little guy seems willing to try so after a very long BJ I lose my 3rd load down her throat. She smiles like, "hey look what I did!" Then she says," let me rinse my mouth out before I kiss you again". Damn, my girlfriend isn't that considerate. Anyway, it's after 7:00 and I run her back downtown after giving her $60. I thought is was light for the service and I explained that it's all I had on me right now. She was cool with it and she said she'd call me next week. She got a pre-pay from some ghetto store and it won't keep a charge. She is supposed to get a new phone this week. If she does I'll have some great trade bait.