PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports (Formerly Pine)

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00
I went to pine today and got a good massage by a girl who said her name was kim.

She was done with the massage in about 30-40 min and said " ok massage done",

I replied with a hand gesture about a HE and she said " no we just do massage" and.

Quickly left the room. I was dissapointed with what I had heard from this place. Guess

Better luck next time.

Member #4914
05-09-05, 18:22
Went to Pine Spa on Milwaukee today, had a nice rubdown, no extras were offered. Only Hummer on the menu was parked in the lot next to me.

Anyone else having luck at any of the others?

Member #4914
05-11-05, 15:26
Went to the Cozy Spa on Peterson Rd., kind of over by the Austin's Restaurant. Some OLD looking lady (50+) answered the door and wanted .8 for one hour of massage. I took a pass, because when I asked who actually did the massage she smiled and said "Me! I only one working here".

Also drove to Mitch's but must have been too late, since they were closed for the night.

Luv Nooke
05-21-05, 19:38
The most I've ever had at Pine was a HJ. I haven't been there in quite a while. The woman really gave me a tough time and I had to play along with her game. She and I both knew as long as I didn't say something stupid she was going to take care of me.

There used to be 2 women working, one older than the next. But I hung in there and got my servicing that I needed. I wouldn't call Pine Tree an enjoyable experience but if you're in the area and really need service it is an option. I really don't have any desire to go back there.

Sam Spade
06-27-05, 08:26
Went to Pine Spa on Friday afternoon. I wanted to make it up to OK Spa, but Friday traffic on I-94 was murder. So Pine it was. I usually avoid this place because the one woman I always get could be a grandma (although she does try to make up for her age by sticking a finger up the kazoo while working the HJ). And the one woman they have doing the table showers looks like she swallowed a barrel. But this time I lucked out and got Sonji (sp?). Sonji is about 30+, short hair, smells nice. Nice boobs.

She asked what type of massage I wanted. I told her firm, then finish soft. I suppose you know why. Massage was good, that near the end had her tounge in my ear. On the flip she loosened up the top so I could play with the best feature.

Overall, massage a 6, HJ 7, Looks 7.

Speed1012
07-23-05, 19:30
I've been to Pine Spa several times and always had a fairly good experiance. The place seems a little expensive, but I've come to accept that in Lake County. I usually will see Sunny, she looks about 35 nice set up top and a decent backside. I usually will just get the 30 minute massage, because they seem to rush you and the hour is never truly an hour. So I pay the .6 for 30 minutes, get the shower and then I usually will tip somewhere between 40 to 100. For the .4 you will get a nice hs. ive only tipped 1. once and she asked me if a had a hat, but i didnt with me. so im assuming for that much you can get FS there. But nonetheless she treated me good that day. This place is really close to my work and conveniant for lunch time encounters, so I will be going back probably next week. I'll keep you all posted.

JoeWeezer
07-24-05, 20:28
For the first time in a long while, I went back to Mich's. I should have trusted my instincts and stayed away.

On the plus side, the masseuse was sort of cute and younger than most of the geriatrics around here. On the downside, her massage technique was nonexistant and I had to listen to her moaning and complaining the entire time. A request for a harder massage was ignored and it was over way quicker than the $80 fee should justify.

After she started with the soft touch on my thighs and stomach, I gave her some not so subtle clues that I was ready for a consolation prize. She encouraged me to take care of myself, but she wouldn't participate no matter how much coaxing I gave.

In ten years of spa-mongering, this is only the 2nd or 3rd time I've gone home unrelaxed. If the massage was decent, I would consider them along with the legit spas in the area. But given the poor massage and lack of service, I can only warn you against spending any money here.

Speed1012
08-02-05, 16:52
I went to Pine Spa the other day, and I usually have a very enjoyable experiance. I hate to say it was horrible the other day I went. First I get there and I agree to the 1 hr massage. So, the girl comes in, she was probably in her late 40's, an average body. I usually see sunny and have a great time. Don't remember this lady's name. she had short black hair, decent chest but gravity was taking over. Everything started pretty bad because after I agreed to the hr massage she tells me the shower isn't working, so that is out of the question. So we go right into the massage. she gives me a pretty poor massage for about 10 mins, then asks me if I'm a cop. I was like no, I'm in here all the time. So she asks me to flip over. Once again, are you sure your not a cop? I was like no baby. So she gets her lotion and proceeds to give me a hs. The whole time still asking me if I'm a cop, and telling me not to tell anyone because she can get in trouble. So that was all a little annoying. The whole experience felt very rushed and not enjoyable. I left and gave her a 20 tip (she seemed happy with that), but as ive posted before I usually have much better results here and its much more enjoyable.

I'm going to try going back sometime late next week, and hopefully get someone else. I recommend calling ahead to see if the shower is working.

Suburban Guy
09-12-05, 10:03
Went to Pine Spa on Saturday and had a decent time. TS was good,very thorough, all parts cleaned without problem. Massage was very thorough and relaxing. Ended with feather touch massage and HS. Therapist was pleasant, although a little stout for my taste. Gave $40 tip and could not tell if she was unhappy or not.

Would probably go back, as I was totally relaxed when I left.

BobEastSide
09-12-05, 20:29
One more report on Pine Spa. Saw Jeanie (Geenie?) there the other day. Asked for an hour and had pretty close to that. Good ts, good back massage, good prostate work, good release. Enjoyed the lady, too, since she is smart and funny. Tipped .50 and she seemed quite happy. Had to wait a little while because they were busy, but that was fine because I was not.

JustJoe
09-22-05, 06:30
I agree with the last post. I was there on Monday, and saw Gene(?) too. Great Massage. She liked to spank a little. Nice B cups. Great nipples. I tipped $30.

Suburban Guy
10-03-05, 13:38
Went back on Saturday. TS was given by mamasan, was quick, without the usual lingering, so I was not happy with that. Massage was better, ending with feather touch and some unusual attention to the boys. You can PM for details. HS end with prostate massage. Left feeling relaxed.

Only problem was that I paid for 1 hr, which I usually do, and was finished in 1/2 hr. Am I better off just paying for the 1/2?

Mr Goodbar
10-08-05, 20:38
Any of you guys check out the Asian Massage ads on afterdarkchicago? Had my first experience today and was quite pleased. Not that much more of a drive for me. My appointment was around Golf and Milwaukee, but they also have a location on Lake Cook, as well as others. No TS or sauna, but a nice massage and plenty more for 160. Cute girl, nice bod, early 20's.

Mr Goodbar
10-09-05, 03:47
I think I said afterdarkchicago. should have been chicagoafterdark.

BibiBiloui
10-13-05, 16:21
Does anyone know anything about the Magic Bed massage place in either Mundelein or Libertyville? I drive by it occasionally and it looks promising, but I haven't had the nerve to go in and TOFTT yet.

Member #4914
10-14-05, 23:11
Does anyone know anything about the Magic Bed massage place in either Mundelein or Libertyville? I drive by it occasionally and it looks promising, but I haven't had the nerve to go in and TOFTT yet.

What street is on and I'll swing by and take one for the team.

Ol Perfesser
10-15-05, 16:21
Found a listing for Magic Bed on Lake St. in Mundelein. Called and the phone was answered by a female with a heavy Spanish accent. She said they had just closed (3 p.m.) and I could not get anything out of her about services. Seems not to be an AMP. Hasn't been one in Mundelein for years.

vietman
10-18-05, 00:45
You sit in a massaging chair! haha I actually went in there. Left right away of course! Oh, the things we'll try!

Rub & Tugged
10-18-05, 16:05
Advertised grand opening in SunTimes today. Its called RTO and it said North Suburbs. I called 3678717 in the local area code and they said they are located on 176 by Fatman's bowl, (used to be libertyville lanes). The girl that answered was obviously caucasian and she said $150 for a half hour $200 for an hour. She said there there were 3 or 4 girls there. She indicated the fee was all inclusive and no upselling. If anyone tries this place PM me. I don't want to be the lab rat.

Sam Spade
10-26-05, 07:53
Got to Pine Spa late yesterday afternoon and got Sunny. We chatted during the massage. She complained that the World Series, along with Sunday and Monday football was killing business. All she and the girls got to do was watch the games themselves and go home early. Anyway, that translated into a nice long session for me. Taught her the meaning of the word Russian.

c0baltBlue
11-10-05, 10:53
I decided to go to RTO yesterday and try them out. If you were a fan of the old Eden's, then this place is about the same. I called and the woman who answered gave me directions. It is located off of 176 in between Fatman's and Ritas. She quoted 15. for half and 20. for an hour. I arrived and went in. There were two girls working. One was busy, so by default, I got Kayla. She is a very cute blonde about an 8 all around. Very nice "all natural". I took the half hour since I didn't have a lot of time and usually, when I'm trying out a new place, I only go with the minimum. The session was very nice with a very nice finish. PM me for details on the outting. For those of you who do not mind spending a little bit more, this place is great. I've been in this hobby for about 10 years and it's difficult to find places up this far north, and I'm not willing to do the sw scene and the asian parlors just don't work for me. To each his own.

Happy hunting fellas.

Luv Nooke
11-15-05, 23:37
Tried RTO, had an appointment with Christie. She's not visually appealing to me but she was the only one available. She is a very pleasant girl but having had 3 children has really taken its toll on this girl's body.

I chose the $$ option and went in. The massage was perfunctory at best but Christie talked about working almost everywhere in Rockford possible. I thought this could lead to a nice finish anyway. No such luck. After a prolonged lackluster massage it was a quick manual operation. Quite honestly I was glad to get out of there.

The facility itself is okay and if the service improves, or if more is possible with another girl, then it would be worth the trip. For now I'm going to pass on this place until more positive reports show up. Oh well, TOFTT.

Adashe
11-16-05, 06:39
Has anyone seen Angelia who used to work at Pine Spa? She also worked at VIP (the old one) and another spa in the area. She was the one that was arrested for pulling out a knife at pine spa a while back.Any info. would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Luv Nooke
11-16-05, 12:12
The following appeared this morning on another list:

"New hottie on the block - 22 "

"Hey Guys,
I am Tiffany, a natural busty hispanic beauty. I offer domination and erotic massage. My donations start at 175.00 all inclusive. I aim to fulifil your needs. Tell me how I can hurt you. 847-###-#### Only serious calls and no blocked calls will be answered. I have nothing to hide so neither should you.
this is in or around Route 176 Lake County area"

The photo they posted with this ad looks just like RTO but the phone number given is different. There was a Latina mentioned when I went but she wasn't available at that time. Food for thought.

Rub & Tugged
11-16-05, 16:36
A certain list you were talking about has pics of 3 providers that I assume work at RTO. One black (I forget name), one hispanic (Tiffany), and one white (Kayla). $$ did not even get a HR? It sounds like those BS Jack Shacks by 355/Lake street.

Ragu Guy
11-16-05, 16:59
There is a Tiffany that works at RTO, although I have not met her.

Luv Nooke
11-17-05, 17:56
For $$ I did get a HR, that's what I meant by "manual operation." Her manual, not mine. Sorry for the confusion. However, it was one of the least inspiring jobs I've ever experienced. I released my tension but so what, I was still glad to get out of there.

Suburban Guy
11-23-05, 14:46
Went to the Pine Spa again last night as I was in the area. It was my first session with Sunny. It was as good a time as I have had in a long time. Good conversation, actual massage was soothing as well as sensual and I left fully relieved of all of the days' tension. Not sure if I can visit with anyone else there after that.

CrazyBuzz1985
12-05-05, 11:46
I am a out of town senior member who was thinking of checking these places out BUT I am from LA where all things are guranteed and don't want to waste my time and $$.

Advice/recommendatios please????

Slim
12-06-05, 00:23
I moved here from S. Cali. and trust me when I say that the AMPs are nothing at all like S. Cali. I would get FS on first time visits at just about any AMP in S. Cali. Here you can spend a fortune trying to get more than a HJ. The apts are the way to go in Chicago area if you need guaranteed FS.

- Slim

Albion Boy
01-29-06, 11:34
I had my first AMP experience the other day. I went almost on a whim to Pine. It was relatively close, and I had been able to locate it. It was wonderful, but I'm sure as I gain experiece I'll learn more about how things work in these situations and form better judgements. At this time, however, I'm certainly going back some time.

I admit I was nervous when I went in, having never been to one of these before. I took advice from this board, though. I did not park right by the place, and left my valuables behind, walking in with only my DL and cash.

I went in to a nondescript, clean lobby with a sign telling me to ring the bell for service. I imagine that was to scope me out before letting me in. I rang the bell, and waited.

I found everything clean about the place, which was nice.

An older heavyset woman in a mumu answered the door. The "mamasan" I had read about. I was lead in and taken to a room with a massage table, a table of lotions, oils and towels, a chair and a sereis of hooks for hanging clothing. I asked about rates and was told .6 for a half hour and .8 for an hour. I went with an hour, as that seemed the best buy (yeah, I know some have complained about being shortchanged in terms of time - but I got a full hour, here). I was asked if I wanted a shower. I said yes, certain my nervousness was obvious and hoping it was not working against my favor.

I was told to get undressed and she closed the door. I was not finished when the masseuse came in. Cute, probably in her forties, sagging a bit, but I was not picky as this was my first experience. She was not a beauty queen, but she was certainly pleasant enough to look at. No complaints on my part.

I finished undressing and she held out a towel for me and told me to put it on. She said she could not put it on for me. I took if from her and wrapped it around my waist. I was then lead to the TS room.

Never had a TS, before (obviously). It rocked. I was told to lay on my belly and she soaped me over and rubbed me down real well. I was actaully sore and tense that day, having done a good bit of work-related travel and groaned in relaxing pleasure. She smacked my ass, not terribly playfully, and warned me that I had to be quiet - she didn't want people to think I was being murdered in there.

I tried to read between the lines and promised I would be a good boy. I remained silent as she washed my back, arms, legs and well into the crack of my ass. Then she had me turn over. I was feeling a little sleepy by then, which was good. I was already quite tired when I got there, but the anxiety I had felt on going in to the place was gone. I was just enjoying myself.

On turning over, I heard her say, "Oh, he's woken up a bit!"

I was surprised to see that I was a little excited, but far from fully there. I closed my eyes and let her continue washing me down.

She washed my genitals and said "Sorry, but I have to do this to get you clean."

It was a nice soapy rubdown on my parts.

"Thank you, actually," I said to her.

She smiled a real smile, I think, and replied, "You're welcome."

Maybe that was the tipoff she needed that I was not LE. Whatever. I was just feeling good from the experience.

She noticed I was sleepy and coaxed me into standing up so I could be toweled off after the shower. I noticed she had a real "Mom" quality about her, which normally would put me off, but I was really enjoying. I think it was because I was so tired to begin with and was really appreciating what felt to me like pampering.

She then took me to a sauna, took my towel from me and told me to relax and dry off and do some reading. I nodded and wondered how long I was going to have to stay in there during my hour. I hadn't thought about the time during the TS, but that was because I was being handled. Now I was put into a dry hot room.

Well, I was only there for about five minutes. Just long enough to get me dry. That was nice.

She came back and handed me another towel and had me come into the massage room near the front where I started.

I was told to lie on the table, face down, and she went to work. It was a dry massage, and she clearly knew what she was doing. In all honesty, I was expecting a perfunctory "massage" before the other stuff, but she really worked on my stiff neck and shoulders.

Sometimes I groaned involuntarily. I did my best to keep it in check. When I did make noise, I would get another admonishment about being quiet and a (now) playfull slap on the ass.

The walk on the back took me by surprise. She kept reminding me to keep breathing deeply as she did it (with a serious tone in her voice). The cracks and pops that went off where startling to me, and felt incredible. I'm wanting to go back, already, just for that!

After the full body workover as I lay face down, I got a lot of light brushing treatment on my ass and inner thights before I was told to roll over. She let me take my time and chuckled as I did it. I was clearly enjoying her work, and my being half-asleep seemed to please her.

Once on my back, light touched were applied to a certain area of my body, and then HR. It was quick, but I'm pretty sure it was because of my relaxed state and the newness of the experience.

At the end of that, I had to hold my breath to keep from shouting. It must have made me sound like I was having a siezure, because afterwards, she looked at me with concern and asked if I was okay. I whimpered and nodded before taking another breath.

She burst out laughing and collapsed against my chest, her hands still in southern areas. She told me, still laughing, she'll have to take me to the back rooms, next time, so I don't choke myself to death.

I laugh with her. The hour must not have been up, because she spent the rest of the time working on my face and then showing me some exercises I can do in bed before I get up in the mornings that will help my spine. I've been doing them, and they certainly feel good!

She told me to get dressed (but take my time), and asked if I would like a Coke or water. I asked for water, and she came back while I while I was still half clothed with a glass of cold water on a hand tray. She waited while I drank it, and we talked about my line of work, etc. I never asked her for personal information, though I was curious to know her working name.

I wasn't sure how to go about the tip, so I left .6 on the table. She let me out through the front and I went home in a most happy state.

So, my questions for the rest of you:

Did I have a typical experience?

Anyone have her before?

Was I being tested, hence the front room, admonitions about silence, etc.? If so, it sounds like I "passed."

Would it be all right to ask the names of the masseuses in the future? Or is that improper?

Finally, has anyone been there and seen Billy Joel or Frank Sinatra about the place?

Mongo Monger
01-29-06, 21:55
Sounds like a more or less typical experience. The .6 for HR was a little high, but she will likely remember you well on your next visit and possibly get better (or at least different) service.

You should ask her name, at least I always do just in the course of small talk. The one thing that's news to me is the hushing you got. Then again the gals sometimes take naps between clients so maybe that was it.

Relax and enjoy. I always love the "pampered" feeling.

MM

Call Me Booger
01-31-06, 17:20
I always ask the girls name for a couple of reasons. First if she provides good service, you can try to request her on your next visit. Also it helps break the ice when you go back again and have another provider.."I saw Sunny last time.."

If you go into the Special Interests section, then check out the Massage folder. There is a very good AMP guideline/user handbook.

I agree with Mongo, you had a very typical experience. I've found that .4 is a pretty standard tip, but going .2 one way or the other is appropriate given certain circumstances.

Flashman
02-02-06, 02:48
AB,

Good report on your first AMP visit. You appear to have what it takes to succeed in this hobby and become a true “AMPist” If more first time posters made such an effort they would not be ignored by the old timers on the board.

The only big mistake was not getting her name. Even if she isn’t there on your next visit, knowing a name establishes you as a regular customer. Also, I wanted her name for myself because she sounded like fun! (Just kidding, never post the names of the good ones on this board, because LE reads it more than you do. Use private messenger to senior members you know from reading the board.)

Based on your report I think you could have gotten whatever you wanted from your masseuse on your first visit. She was giving you all the right signals and she definitely thought you were legit.

Here is something I found a long time ago that seems to be a good AMP procedure:
·Take the full hour (you did right.)

·Place the requested house fee, plus 40 tip on the table or bed as soon as you walk into the massage room, without saying a word. You are sending 2 messages right away. First, you are expecting more than the basic massage. Second, you are not trying to set them up by asking how much are extra’s, what is available etc.

·Strip down right away and stay that way until she comes back into the room. Put the towel on only to walk to the shower, and then take it off as soon as she brings you there. Act like you have done this before.

·During the table shower let one of your hands roam and gently rub her leg or whatever you can reach while on your stomach. Continue this as long as you can. (Gently, not being rough.) If she stands in front of you, it is very easy to cup her butt with both hands. Play off her reactions. She might welcome this for the whole shower. If not, you know the final outcome is still in doubt, but at least she knows what you are interested in right from the start. Again, don’t talk about extras, fees or what else is on the menu. Just try to have some fun.

·She will “hopefully” get to washing your butt. As soon as she does tell her “that feels very good” and/or softly moan. Also, if she stays or goes back to your butt raise it straight up off the table, so she has a better “target.”

·When she tells you to flip over continue to let your hands roam, or try again if she stopped you before. After the flip is when you will really get a great indication of how the rest of your session will go. Again, let her bring up the idea of extra’s. I usually just smile and say, “that sounds good”, but I don’t push details in the shower room. But, sometimes the best part of the entire visit is on the table shower—so go with the flow.

·When I return to the massage room I always first climb on and lie on my back looking up at her. She will either tell you to turn over, or sometimes strip down right then and climb on the table. Play along with hands roaming until she brings up the topic of extras. (Side note: I always assume the door fee plus the tip I paid upfront will pay for the “basics” of a massage, table shower, getting her naked and a handshake.) If she expects more than you already paid for the basics a big red “rip-off joint” light should be flashing. I refuse, get dressed and find another place.

·If things keep proceeding OK and if you are looking for more, or if she is offering more, she will now bring it up. Never bring up how much, let her make the first offer. Counter with a low-ball number; remember you can always offer more—but never less, than your first counter offer. Just remember that a good mama san / manager will note what you are willing to pay and it is important that you don’t establish yourself with too high of a number.

·Try it, you’ll like it and let us know how it came out.

George W. Bush
02-02-06, 11:45
Flashman,
I will try putting the tip out right away if I go to a new place. I've never done that before, but that would kind of set the tone for how much extra you are willing to pay. One thing I always try to find out before going to a new place is how much the door fee is, since if it's waiting on the bed when the greeter comes in it tends to make them think you've been there before. If you have to ask how much, it's apparent it's your first visit. I've found that when the money's on the bed, they don't ask if it's your first visit.

Flashman
02-02-06, 13:09
GW,
Yeah, it's worked pretty well for me. I not saying the amount extra I lay out is all I might wind up spending, but it sure is all I will spend on the "basics." your idea of finding out how much the door fee is before you get there is also a good one.

It really cuts thru the bs. You find out right away if it's a rip off place or a place that accepts a fair price for the basics.

Arfman
02-03-06, 10:49
On my first visit to an AMP I too gave my tip before the massage and she seemed verrrry leery of me, saying "what that for?" and asking all the while if I was LE. I stopped doing it after that. Call me paranoid, but I've gotten a sneaking suspician that sometimes they go thru your pockets while you're in the shower to see how much $$ you may have in them to leave as a tip. So as it's been said, don't bring in any more than you want to spend. AMP visiting, I've found, is an addictive habit, but can be extremely enjoyable.

Rub & Tugged
02-03-06, 15:59
Went to Pine this AM at about 10:00. $80 door fee, took the TS and sauna and went back into the massage room and laid out $40 on the stand before the massage started. She said that she wanted another $20 but I didn't give it to her and she started. She was cute for an AMP worker, younger than most. She said her name was Jo. Her name was actually longer but when I tried to pronounce it I did a bad job, and she said just ask for "Jo". Topless HR, nice boobs, I played on them and sucked on them. When I asked her to take her top off she said "top only, ok?".. Which made me think if I said not ok and put more cash out she would have gotten naked, but I don't know.

Also, my friend went there for the first time last Tuesday at 9:00 AM. The girl introduced herself as Sunny to him. He got naked, did the TS and got the massage, but did not get HR. Sunny asked him 3 times if he was a cop, and he kept saying no, but she didnt offer the HR. The dope still tipped her $15 after he was dressed. He wants to go back and will try laying the money out first next time.

Flashman
02-03-06, 19:36
Based on the trip reports from Pine. Looks like you can count on at least a topless handshake for 120. If you get less and/or pay more you should get out of the hobby today!

I would be interested in hearing about anyone out there who has scored more than the "basics" at Pine. But, PM only please. At least make LE earn their donut money.

Chi Hobbyist
02-06-06, 15:49
Hit Pine on Saturday afternoon.

First time there.

Met by Mamsan in the Mumu. No girls available for the TS, so mumu-lady did the honors, no important parts touched so it was looking bleak. I thought.

Anyway, got into the room, left the towel off and jumped on the table just as Sunny, (40-ish, fair top, typical looks) comes in. She starts asking me questions like " How come I never you see here before? " I said, "Oh geez, it's been such a long time. " She continues with a great massage and a well-done, walk on the back. , after about 30 minutes, she says. "OK massage done".

In a panic, I say "You missed a part", she says "Where, show me" I'm still on my back at this time, so I reach around and point the big jim and the twins. She puts her hand by mine and starts the tickle routine. So far so good, I think. Then she says "Put your butt up in air so I can reach better" I'm like, uh OK.

From behind, she starts tickling the boys, and yanking Mr. Happy, and lightly licking that special spot inbetween the nut sack and the butthole. Though I'd go out of my mind! Had to turn over, or it would be over in 2 minutes.

By then she had her shirt off and started doing a russian. I lasted about 3 more minutes. Then, boom! She finished the massage on my arms and face for a few more minutes. And that was that.

Overall unique HS experience, . 4 for the tip, she seemed happy.

Speed1012
02-06-06, 15:58
I went up to Pine Spa in Libertyville this afternoon. It had been a while since I went in there after a bad last experiance. In any event, I walked in and greeted by a cute 30ish lady with a low cut blouse and short black spandex on. I agreed to the .80 hour massage. First I had the table shower, on the way into the shower she slapped my ass and said are you ready. So I had a good feeling about this.

She gave a nice table shower, taking care of every inch of my body. I then went into the sauna for about 10 minutes and she stayed and chatted for a couple minutes with me. From there onto the massage.

She actually gave a great massage. She really loosened me up a lot. And I was very impressed with her touch. On the flip she asked how much I was going to spend. I tried to counter and ask her how much she was offering today. She wouldn't budge, so I finally said I'll give her .40. She dropped her top and got on top of me. She then proceeded with the extras. She let me suck on her breasts and then got me off between her breats. Not a bad way to spend 40. But I have always had the feeling that so much more is available there. Not sure how to go about getting it. Has anyone else had more than this at Pine? Part of me thinks you can get FS here. Anyone with some advice let me know

Chi Massage Lvr
02-07-06, 15:16
I have been enjoying Pine Spa regularly, it is my favorite place now. $40 tip will provide the previously described russian pleasure which is very nice, while a larger tip will yield a larger reward. Sometimes they have a coupon in the Sun Times for 10 off an hour.

However with all the recent detailed reports I think the end is near. That always seems to happen, whenever a place gets alot of good detailed reviews, the other shoe drops shortly thereafter.

Unfortunately that seems to be the nature of this hobby.

So guys keep trying new places and when you find a good one, enjoy it for a while before you post about it here for all to see.

Wine Guy 747
02-08-06, 13:08
Interesting. I have been returning to Pine Spa lately too (last summer they were really hurting). I have generally been tipping 40 for topless and 60 for russian (between the breasts). Now I know I need to work on getting russian for 40!

Anyway, I have also always thought I should be able to get full service there. Last time I did get nude russian for the first time but that was it. I guess I'll keep trying. Would like to hear if anyone else has had success.

MJ

Rightouta
02-09-06, 17:58
Just discovered this site today. Great info. I have been going to pine for a few years & never had more than topless HR fo $40. I am very interested to hear reports of Russian as I LOVE that.

Does anyone know the names of the girls that provide the russian? I know most of the posts here where you hear of great experience sound like Sue. She gives great TS, massage, prostate massage and although she is a bit older (40's), makes the experience worth the money none of us have.

Some of the other girls there:

Sunny: Takes a minute to warm up to but provides decent service.

Nona: When I walk in the door I always remind the mamasan 'no nona'. I actually gave her $20 once after having nona to make sure that never happened again.

Chi Massage Lvr Id be interested to know what you mean by a "larger reward".

I'll post again when I learn more.

Albion Boy
03-05-06, 05:53
My second trip was as good as the first, but two things happened that have me asking questions.

First, after the TS, as I was being lead to the massage room, a second worker approached. Bobbed black hair, on the heavy side, spoke English with an American accent, and was endearingly cute. She said hello to me, asked if I was tired (I was, and it showed) and stroked my arm. She was clearly on friendly terms with the masseuse I was with. Was she being friendly or trying to get in on the action? I wasn't sure how to approach this, due to limited funds. I just smirked and followed my masseuse. I had already been "assigned" to her and wanted to see what she was like (this was not the same woman as my first time).

Also, I did not catch the other girl's name (my bad). Any one get her? If so, what was her name so I can ask, next time. And is she any good?

Second, I was asked if I wanted my massage "hard, medium or soft." I answered "hard" thinking it would be a massage with extras. She was very surprised when I said "hard," and then I hurriedly described - in VERY broad terms - what happened last time I was there. She smiled and said, "Ok, we just do it my way, all right?"

I agreed, and had a GREAT HR later in the process, followed by a really nice scalp massage.

I've searched the site, and found several conflicting definitions of "hard, medium or soft." Anyone care to enlighten me further? I'm trying to work my way to a russian or a bj.

I'm still learning, and I'm loving it!

Flashman
03-06-06, 17:22
"Hard" and "Medium" usually refer to legit massages. Hard uses quite a bit of pressure and is often even a little bit painful in places. (But many people like this style.) Medium is generally a standard, legit massage with routine pressure used.

"SOFT" is usually the code word to getting right to the extra's! Also sometimes referred to as "light" or "finger tip" massage. This tells the provider what you are looking for right away, assuming that you are looking for extra's.

My rule is to always ask for "soft."

Sorry I did not get back to you on your PM. I just saw it today. I could not have given you any help in that part of town anyway.

Albion Boy
03-08-06, 00:45
Sorry I did not get back to you on your PM. I just saw it today. I could not have given you any help in that part of town anyway.That's okay, Flashman. I'm just glad I have something of a mentor, in you.

Thanks for the advice! I'll keep it in mind for the next "mini-vacation."

Jarboechicago
03-16-06, 12:35
Heres a question I've always wondered about. A few of the rooms have a purse hanging on the wall. I always put the tip on a table, but should we be putting our tip in the purse instead?

Ragu Guy
03-17-06, 10:29
I think the purse is for you to put your valuables (money, wallet, keys) in and take with you during the table shower. At least that is what I have always done. Don't like leaving moeny in the room - have heard several bad stories.

Call Me Booger
03-17-06, 11:10
If the purse looks waterproof, it's meant for you to be able to put your valueables in and take into the table shower/sauna.

I'll use it the first time I go to a new spa. I figure it helps me look like I know what I'm doing and gain some cred with the girl. But personally, I only bring in enough cash and a smile and nothing else. I don't care if they check my pockets when I'm out of the room. I figure if they see the exact amt, they know what I want.

Sam Spade
03-17-06, 19:04
And how is she going to see how much, or even if you've left the tip in there? The purse is for you to put your money, watch and wedding ring in and take with you to the shower and sauna. I've never used it. No girl has ever ripped me off that way. Poor service for an outrageous tip, sure. But never any pickpocket.

Heres a question I've always wondered about. A few of the rooms have a purse hanging on the wall. I always put the tip on a table, but should we be putting our tip in the purse instead?

Rub & Tugged
03-22-06, 11:56
I was last at Pine on 2/3/06 (see my previous report) I went there again on 3/16/06 at about 10:30 AM. I was shown to the room with the number 2 on the door by the mamasan if I wanted 1/2 hour or an hour..I opted for the hour for $80. Then I asked if I could have "Jo". She told me yes, but her room was number 4, so she led me further down the hall.

Jo popped her head in wearing a t-shirt and kind of tight sweats, and told me to go to the sauna while the TS water warmed up. I was there for like two minutes when she came and got me wearing a low cut black shirt and a mini skirt. She washed all the right areas in the TS. I hit the sauna again to dry off and she took me to the room. I had previously laid out $40 and she said that wasn't enough, I told her that was what it was last time, and she proceeded to the massage without further $ talk. On the flip she said $100, I again was like $40 last time.. She said topless $60 nude $80. I asked for a BJ and she said no but she would "at my apartment" (but I did not follow up with a number or a location)

I took the nude option and she kind of crawled on the table in a 69 position which kind of had my face 3 inches from her goods, I got 3 fingers in and figured, what the fuck, so I stuck one in her can. (she didnt flinch) I'm pretty sure she wanted me to DATY, but I am too paranoid to do that with a AMP worker.

She said "I wanna fok you". I will never know if she meant this or was just saying this to get me horny because I promply blew my load in her hand.

As I was paying and still griping about the $, she kept saying that she gave a good massage too, which leads me to believe that some people don't get any massage and go right to the action. Also, I have only seen this girl one other time in the beginning of February and she remembered and referenced the fake job I told her I did (she did not reference my name), I am just a plain looking guy, nothing about me would stand out, I always thought that I was never recognized by the staff no matter what I did or said, but this apparently isn't the case.

I'm a little bent I spent too much $$. I had an unusual amount of cash on me $350-$450. I'm thinking they may have snooped my wallet or the mamasan saw it when I opened my wallet. Probably a rookie mistake from a veteran.

Also mongers, just a little south (maybe a minute) of Pine on the opposite side of the road there is a strip mall that faces 21 with a Bakers Square in the parking lot. Most of the mall faces East to 21, but at the south end there is one or two shops that face south. One storefront has a green neon sign that says "Men's Spa" in the window. Anyone have any information about this?

Fast Bob
03-22-06, 18:41
I tried the Spa, 2 fat polish ladies, good massage, but no extras. Not that I actually wanted any extra service from these two! Thanks for the info on Pine.

JoeWeezer
03-22-06, 20:28
R&T,

The Men's Spa is owned by the hair salon just around the corner of the building. I think they're targetting the "pampered man" and would be extremely surprised if anything extra at all was available. The look of the storefront does give one hope, but maybe that's just a way to get walk-ins?

Also mongers, just a little south (maybe a minute) of Pine on the opposite side of the road there is a strip mall that faces 21 with a Bakers Square in the parking lot. Most of the mall faces East to 21, but at the south end there is one or two shops that face south. One storefront has a green neon sign that says "Men's Spa" in the window. Anyone have any information about this?

Yyxx
04-03-06, 14:55
Just made my first trip down to Pine Spa (from Milwaukee... wish we still had AMPs in WI) and had an enjoyable but pretty average time. I got Tina, who is a typical probably-in-her-40s AMP lady. Which is to say: nice and friendly, attractive enough but hardly a "young hottie," and does an adequate job on the table shower/massage/topless release for $40, but nothing more. She said that she had been there for about two months, and had come from LA.

She does have nice, shapely breasts for her age, with a very nice right nipple. The left one is one of those kind of impacted nipples that won't stand up no matter how much attention you pay. Umm, sorry, kind of got sidetracked there...

Paid for an hour, but the session only took about 45 minutes. I would probably save the extra Jackson next time and go for the half-hour, since the massage was decent but not spectacular. Table shower was also OK but not memorable except for the red rubber boots she put on. She did cover the boys with a washcloth, but had no problem removing it and playing soapy-soapy when I asked. Also used a towel to cover things during the massage, but again had no problem removing it when the time came. I think they're still cautious after RKFD, because afterwards I asked if any other girls did a "full program," and she said "No, not even supposed to do this. Get in trouble."

All in all, worth the trip because it's the closest AMP to Milwaukee, but hardly a world-rocker. I'd come again and ask for a different girl; I did see a younger and hotter-looking gal from a distance (Jo, maybe?) but I couldn't see much.

Yyxx
04-20-06, 12:18
Made my second trip down to Pine Spa yesterday, and this time had Jeanie. Wow, she's great. Really pretty, nice body, great service. Still nothing more than HJ, but very satisfying. Really good massage too, much better than Tina.

Again, I paid for an hour and was done in 45 mins. I am starting to think it's better to just go for the half. Any regulars have a better/worse experience with the half than the whole hour?

Sam Spade
05-22-06, 08:41
Took an early exit from work on Friday, for no other reason than I was feeling horny. Got Tina (face 6, body 7), who I've never had before. She was wearing a tanktop that was quite loose and showed lots of goodies when she leaned over. The table shower was nice. She scrubbed all over except the crack, and I wondered if I was going to have to do a lot of begging. But no, she loaded up her hand with soap and proceeded to take her gentle time washing the back side. On the table flip she asked me "May I wash your private parts, sir?" Sure. Then she started in with a wash that was closer to a HJ than anything meant to get me clean.

She stuck me in the sauna for a few. When I got inside, there where two foil packs on the hot rocks holder. Tina explained that one of the girls was cooking dinner. How clever. When she came to get me out, I saw another girl, somewhat younger and thinner, with very long hair talking to the mamma san. I've never seen her either, so I have to believe they've had a change in talent in the last few months.

The massage was nice. When Tina switched to the soft touch she didn't waist any time figuring me out. We finished with russian and a hot towel. Left a .6 tip.

Speed1012
05-24-06, 06:56
It's been a few months since I've made a trip to any massage parlors; but yesterday I decided to make that trip over to Pine Spa. In the past I've had some pretty good luck so I said why not.

I opted for the hour session (usually I don't since you never get the full hour). I was greeted by Tina (I've never seen her before but I've heard reviews of her so I was pretty happy). She was a little older but still looked pretty good. Started everthing off with a table shower; she washed everything and paid extra attention to my goods. I was a little surprised she went right into there. No talk about money, or anything.

From there went into the massage room, I asked for a soft massage. She proceeded with a gentle tickle massage. Then she stopped. I looked over my shoulder to see what happened and she was standing there completly naked. She said "you LIke?" Of course I said YES!. So she straddled me and played with the goods for a bit (while I was still on my stomach). Then asked me to flip. She asked me to suck on her breasts (of course I said yes). After a bit of kissing and playing she went into the full tug. It was all and all a great experiance.

Does anyone know if it's possible to meet some of these massage girls outside of the massage parlors? I would love to meet with Tina in a different environment. She hinted that more could be possible, but I wasn't sure how to go about asking.

JoeWeezer
06-12-06, 22:53
After a long haitus, I went back to Pine. Opted for a half hour, since my previous experiences here were rushed.

Jeanie was my masseuse. I'm guessing she's in her late 30s, but she looks pretty nice and makes herself up quite well. Since I opted for the short session, she jumped right into the massage without much small talk. Massage was pretty decent, though she chose not to use any oil or cream.

After finishing my back and legs, she went right into the soft touch. After the flip, things were completed with little haggling, and she even did a little leg stretching after the clean up.

All in all, a pretty good experience.

Yyxx
06-14-06, 14:00
I was back at the Pine myself last week (third time). Asked for Jeanie again and like JoeWeezer, opted for the half since my last full hour was 45 mins. I hadn't realized that the half is all the massage but no table shower. Decided if I came back in the future, I'll take the hour: I like the table shower.

I really like Jeanie; she's fun and nice looking, but the limitations at Pine are annoying. Would love to try more...

The Icon
06-15-06, 17:49
First time at an AMP in over a year...decided to go to Pine. Met by older mamasan at the door, who showed me to a room. Not even 20 seconds later, I was met by Ci-Ci. Beautiful, young, and wearing a skimpy top and VERY short shorts. I paid the room fee for the hour and she asked if I wanted table shower. I said yes, and off we went. She asked if I had been here before, and of course I said yes...even though this was my first time here. Then she asked who I saw....and of course I couldn't remember any names. Table shower was excellent. She asked permission before she washed the good parts. Then went to the sauna, and then to the room. Great massage, she let my hands wander. This girl has a great rack on her. Big puffy nips. She started on the HR...without even asking, which was very nice. My hands wandered under her shorts, and she was very wet. Which got me going even more, and it didn't take too long for me to finish.

Great experience..
Looks - 8
Massage - 7
Experience - 8

George W. Bush
06-15-06, 23:11
After reading all the reviews, decided to give it a try. I was given Kay, in room #4. (Don't know if there's any connection between the girls and the room number or not.) The mama san asked if it was my first time there, and since I had to use the john and didn't know where it was I was forced to answer yes. (Beats the hell out of barging into rooms til I find it.)
To make a long story short, got nothing more than a massage. When I moved her hand to the one place she had avoided, she absolutely refused to help. (Tod me to do it myself.)I had already stuck my hand up her pant leg and determined she didn't have underwear on, so have no idea what her problem was. After driving 25 miles and 40 minutes I got nada. Won't be back, and wouldn't recommend her. If I'm going to do it myself I'll stay home and save gas money.

Indian79
06-16-06, 08:25
I have been there twice last month didn't get anything.

The second time I was able to roam my hands all over her, thats it.

AmonRa
06-16-06, 11:39
Hello Everyone,

I know this is a long shot, but I was wondering if anyone knows if Jeanie of Pine is the same Jeanie that worked at Ace in Downers Grove a couple of years back. Jeanie of Ace was a mid to late 30's girl that seemed a bit taller than any other Spa girl. Perhaps that was due to her high heels? Anyway, back then she fashioned a shot hair cut that was sort of puffed out. I guess they call it a Bob cut. She always seemed to have a lot of makeup on. Her body was very nice and curvy for an Asain woman. Very nice tits with smallish nipples. Although she was not super skinny, her body was very firm, and I loved holding onto that shapely waist of hers. She would often chat about her job and how men needed help to relax and how massage was very important for good health.

Sorry if I am going on and on... I am just trying to see if any of the qualities I remember about ACE Jeanie can be applied to Pine Jeanie. Thanks for your time in reading.

Regardless of Pine Jeanie being my long lost Jeanie; based on all of the reviews here, I will still be visiting your lovely town on my next trip to WI!!! Thank you all for all the great posts!!!

Yyxx
06-16-06, 12:26
This Jeanie could be that one. She has long hair now, but does wear a lot of makeup. She is shapely and has nice breasts, though I wouldn't call her nips small. She talkative, though not a chatterbox. She likes to slap your ass affectionately - to me that would be the dead giveaway.

Global exec
07-03-06, 11:54
Hi guys,

Its been awhile since I posted but here goes. Went to Pine Saturday the 24th. I usually get Tina but they had a brand new girl there named Jo Jo. Young (early twenties my guess) half Korean and Half Japanese. She is only working Saturdays while shes being stump broke. Well she didn't waste any time I took the Hour took the shower and she did a nice TS job but a little Shy about handle the goods. Any way. I did the dry sauna for a few minute snad then back to the room. Before I left the Sauna Tina popped in to say Hi.

So in the room new negotiations take place, she wants 1 biggie for FS. No way I say, . 4 for a taste and a tug. She keept tryin, I kept firm and she finally relinquished. So I had a snack at the y. Shes very tasty and enjoyed a great deal. Then she went right for the tug as I was ready.

After she kept saying, next time I sit there OK please? Pointing at the johnson and she was very convincing that she WANTED IT. LOL

Anyway. She almost forgot about the massage which I had to practically beg for to get. When she did comply it was hardly work it.

So Face 7, body 7, Extras 8 massage 3

Take care all

Member #4914
07-08-06, 01:11
I've been in Houston, TX for the last week and thought I would share this with my spa visiting pals,

Went to a spa by the Galleria area and was greeted by two young attractive 25 ish looking asian gals, I'm told its 140 "all inclusive" at the door, "no hidden charge". All I can say is after the shower, massage, BBJ and FS I went home one happy camper.

What a true joy it was compared to shit I get out here.

TheShadow2
07-08-06, 08:16
Was in Colombia South America last week. Got a nice 45 minute massage from a cute, smokin body Columbiana. Happy ending included. 15 dollars. She was very happy with the 3 dollar tip I left her. Then I came back to the good old USA, where a spa worker offered me the same thing for 135 dollars.
DOH!

George W. Bush
07-08-06, 11:23
Shadow, you're killing me. I'd be as happy as a pig in shit if I could get it for 15 bucks in Chicago.

Member #4914
07-08-06, 12:29
Nice one Shadow! But for a true comparison you'd need to roll in your air, hotel, and expenses and then I'd still probably came out ahead, plus I didn't need to have someone translate a foreign language for me, or have to risk being kidnapped! LOL

Yeah I know outside the country mongering is way better, but I was simply trying to point out how bad we have it here in Chicago compared to the rest of this over priced nation, had a similar experience in Tampa last year as well where for under 200 I got to pick a 9+ stripper quality gal for the whole experience. Here in Chi-town 200 only gets you JO, and on Lake st even less.

Was in Colombia South America last week. Got a nice 45 minute massage from a cute, smokin body Columbiana. Happy ending included. 15 dollars. She was very happy with the 3 dollar tip I left her. Then I came back to the good old USA, where a spa worker offered me the same thing for 135 dollars.
DOH!

TheShadow2
07-09-06, 04:01
Wasn't trying to one up ya, just still frustrated after taking one for the team at Salon 88. (Read my post in the massage section of Chicago.)
Left unrelieved after dropping 60 bucks, so add that in and you really came out ahead of me...
But no need for translating, (I know enough espanol to get by) and if you stick to Cartagena, no risk of kidnapping. FS from incredibly hot women for 40 bucks or less. A little effort and you can get it for free from the "good" girls.
Paradise found :-)

Suburban Guy
07-10-06, 13:50
Made another visit to Pine Spa on Friday and had Jeannie. Massage was very good and the ending was nice. Russian technique, followed by a little more massage and strectching. Got the feeling more can be had next time.

Member #4914
07-10-06, 22:26
Wasn't trying to one up ya, just still frustrated after taking one for the team at Salon 88. (Read my post in the massage section of Chicago.)

No sweat! The team very much apreciates your efforts and reports.

I'll keep you posted as I get to do the sex tour to Amsterdam, Singapore, Sao Paulo & London in the next few

John Wadd
07-17-06, 23:58
I got the oppurtunity to go check out pine myself last saturday. I have to say, I too, was thoroughly dissapointed. I have been to many spas before so I know how to make a good first impression. I took out my wallet when Mamasan asked to see my id. The ***** thought I was LE and kept asking me, refusing to let me in. Sorry, I don't think you want massage...oh no sorry, we busy. Straight BS. Eventually, I showed her what bills I had in my wallet and she led me into a room. Shortly after, a o.k. looking girl walked into the room and asked for $60. I gave it to her and asked if that included a table shower. She said no and that they don't have one. but eventually she changed her story. I decided to leave right then because I don't like being lied to and that is a sign that there will be no extras offered to me. I walked out. I'd rather spend my money somewhere where I actually feel welcome. Sketchy location and average looking girl, didn't catch her name. Have had good luck with escorts lately. Check out TER' you can write reviews for VIP status. Saw Dani from miketheassistant this weekend, she was very petite and provided an excellent bbbj, daty, dfk, and MSOG for a 60 minute session. Highlight of the night was me pounding her little body in mish and watching the expression on her face. She is very tiny and my cock felt like godzilla.

JWADD

Dent55
07-28-06, 16:07
After enjoying many years of Rockford's asian pleasures, when it was busted I basically retired from mongering because if I wanted to screw women 10-20 years older then me I could easily do that for free. Well a recent trip to LA california, reminded me of just how good Rainbow spa in Rockford was. So, I thought of checking out a couple of amps in Chicago are, yesterday it was Pine in Libertyville, had Tina. I'm sure there is maybe one chica there who is of Rockford quality, or maybe Bonnie at Singapore, But if I want to gamble I'll go to a casino. Tina is old, I want young. An if the old women don't like reading this tough shit. I want young, perky and thin. Fat I can get for free, old I can get for free, and if I want a hand job by someone who doesn't care, I'd rather stay at home and watch internet porn. Why pay $+ for sub par service and women.

My point, my fellow Chicagoians, take a week off and go to LA or San Fransico. Check out Craigs list and do a search on Asian in the exotic services section, if you don't get a boner just thinking of some of the possibilities then maybe its ok to settle for 50 year old women who tell us we all have such large cocks. Does no one in this city have a small cock?

Happy mongrering,

just remeber, they work for us, not the other way around, tell them what you want or simply leave. If you are at an amp and want some pussy just roll over and grab her pussy, whats the worst that can happen. Thats how I got full service from the old VIP on Dempster in skokie!!

If you don't like the service, let your tip reflect that. But what the hell, we are all human, horny, and if we get drunk and need some pussy, go to the chinesse apartments, just have a few locations under your belt!!!

Nibu Raphael
07-29-06, 02:40
Hey Slim My Man. I will Be in that area in November. Can you give Me The Lowdown on South Cali. Places Where I can Find Big Busted Latinas and Big Busted African Honey Bees?????? Yes THE MP Scene Sucks Here.
I moved here from S. Cali. and trust me when I say that the AMPs are nothing at all like S. Cali. I would get FS on first time visits at just about any AMP in S. Cali. Here you can spend a fortune trying to get more than a HJ. The apts are the way to go in Chicago area if you need guaranteed FS.

- Slim

Dent55
08-16-06, 12:06
summary,

CeCe, not worth the money, will not fully undress
Tina, once she gets to know you fs

JoeWeezer
08-28-06, 19:45
I know this is a bit south of Libertyville, but I'm wondering if anyone has tried a massage at the salon on the southeast corner of Dundee and Milwaukee?

They have a sign up on Dundee advertising their massages. It is a Russian-owned place, so it could be a nice alternative if it is any good.

Bildo
09-02-06, 21:51
Saw a newspaper ad recently advertising new staff and stopped in as it has been awhile sine my last visit. Previous visit a few months ago saw Nana, major upsell and rushed finale. Off and on they have had some decent talent over the years.

Hour for .80 with shower and half hour is available for .60 no shower. This time had Jeannie, older woman late 30s or 40s, short, very thin with nice natural b-cups, they were semi visible in a bra in see-thru blouse.

Decent massage, best part was good back walk if you are into that. HS while top was lost was ok but nothing special, typical amp fare. She told me, "want no trouble" and I gave Boy Scouts promise. There was another girl there at the time that I did not get to see. Little Bildo went home happy.

Massage - 8
Looks - 6
Attitude - 7
Main event - 6

There are better, but not a horrible experience, especially considering what is available in the far north.

Dent55
09-06-06, 17:20
Was with Jo Jo. When we finished she said come back tomorrow and I could do her and Tina together!! mmmmmmmmm

Rub & Tugged
09-11-06, 15:40
Was at Pine last Thursday. Had Tina, early 40's average looks. Was suprised that regular mamasan did not answer the door, Tina did. Gave good table shower, paid special attention to back door and goods during shower. Massage average. Asked Tina if Sunny was there and she said that she quit. Unrequested one finger rim play, with some multiple insertions (not deep) and topless happy ending. She waited in the room for her tip while I was getting dressed. $80 hour $40 tip.... Anyone know where Sunny landed?

The Icon
09-13-06, 17:11
just came back after a session with jojo. Pretty bad massage, one of the worst I've gotten, but the finish was one of the best. PM for more details. Typical finish, typical tip

BadAz Mofo
10-04-06, 09:51
Not from the area but decided to give Pine Spa a try. The only girl who was available from what I could tell was named Cissy or Ceci or something like that. She and the mamasan kept asking if I had been here before and if it was my first time. I lied and said that I was here about a year ago. Paid for ts and massage, but apparently someone had called and set up an appointment so they gave me just the massage. It was kind of rushed but it was one of the better amp massages I've had. On the flip i removed the towel and she massaged everywhere except where i needed it most. Then she says all done. I asked her "Didn't you forget something?" To which she says nope and then promptly leaves the room. No chance to haggle over the tip or what I wanted.

I think I'll try and reserve one of the more promising girls mentioned on the board the next time I'm in the area.

Dent55
10-04-06, 13:55
Cece is an absolute bust. If she walks into the room when I'm there i ask for someone else or leave. She is horrible!!! I had one experience with her and almosy ask for my money back. Try Jo Jo, Tina is a close second.

Bildo
10-08-06, 14:16
Stopped for a half hour the other day with Jeannie/Ginni (?) and was encouraged by the fact she remembered me from my last visit which was posted. She is at least 40+ and very thin. She was wearing those bicycle racing shorts that must have gone up to her chestbone. The kitty was more secure than Fort Knox.

After some discussion she finally gave up the top. Finale was mechanical and somewhat rushed. Very disappointing since we are already acquainted. There was another girl there that I did not see.

Cannot recommend off of this experience.

Cruisin Usa
10-08-06, 22:30
Has anyone been to Cozy Spa on 137 by Austin's? Is so, can you give me a rund down on your experience?

Cruisin Usa
10-08-06, 22:37
Has anyone had an experience at this spa on Peterson (137) road?

If so, could you give me a rundown on your experience?

Louisxiv
10-09-06, 21:35
I've been to Cozy a couple of times the last around March of this year. Both time paid.8 at the door and had a very good massage with HR. If I recall I saw Kim and Kimberly both nice looking (6-7) in their early 40's. That may be a bit older for some but were age appropriate for me. Overall service was good and I would go back.

gurnone
10-16-06, 22:34
Back to Pine Spa, as always good service. I usually ask for Tina, but I thought I would go for the luck of the draw. This time I was serviced by Jo Jo, was surpised she kept trying to upset. Nice soft massage with a finish. If I had to choose, I would keep with Tina. YRMV

Confucius
10-17-06, 17:13
Been to Cozy, Pine, Mich's/Spa 21 and had great luck with all. The problem I have is the price.

$80 for a Massage and then a rush job. If you go to them you will be Happy.

I am just tired of sometimes you get the bums rush and are out of there in less than 35-40 minutes.

Good luck as always.

Kmbear
10-23-06, 03:34
I went to Pine Spa about a week or two ago. I had originally called ahead asking for Tina (since I went the previous day and was turned away due to the lone girl being busy), but I got there an hour later than my call and someone else had her. My options were Cece (or whatever her name is) or Jeannie. I had Cece before and didn't care for her at all, so I opted for Jeannie.

I was lying bare on the table when she came in. She quickly grabbed a towel and told me to cover up. I said okay. She repeated herself a few times about the towel. She asked for my age, I said 21, she wanted to see my ID... gave it to her, she looked at it in the hall then came back in to collect the .8 for the hour massage/shower. I had given her a full 1.00 (in .2 bills), but she came back with the extra.

When she came back to take me to the TS, I stood up off the table and the towel fell off me as I went to wrap it around myself. Again she lectured at me to wear the towel. Very rushed, unpleasant shower... self cleansing in the lower areas. Walked me to the sauna where I waited for about 5 minutes. Again lectured about the towel as I stood up to walk across the hall (was again just trying to wrap it around me).

This entire time I was feeling a very impersonal and rushed attitude/vibe from her. I considered asking for someone else after the shower, but thought I'd give her at least a chance for a good massage.

Once back in the room, I laid down without the towel, on my back. She told me to turn over and she hurried to place a towel over me. A couple of times I pulled the towel down just below the small of my back, not really even showing crack. She gave me attitude each time until I gave up. I thought I would try to enjoy the massage, but it too was very rushed and impersonal. I could get a better massage at a chair in the mall (they have some chinese masseuses that give back and neck massages on massage chairs... not the vibrating things they also have).

Since I wasn't going to get to enjoy anything, I thought I'd cut my losses while less than a half hour in. I asked for another girl to finish the massage and she told me there was nobody else (even thought I knew there were at least two others that I saw in the hall). I then asked for a refund, explaining that I was feeling very rushed and that it all felt very impersonal. She said I could get .2 back, basically just paying for a half hour. I said no, I wanted half. She brought back mama-san, who explained that I had received 20 or 25 minutes of service and therefore had to pay for a half hour. I realized there was no reasoning here, so I took it and left. I stopped and talked to mama-san, explaining my frustration with the attitude. I told her kindly that I didn't want to get anymore attitude again and handed her a .2. She refused, telling me to give it to Jeannie. So I went back and spoke to her. She was going on again about the towel.

I left frustrated and somewhat angry.

I don't know how this could be the same Jeannie as was described before, because she wasn't nice at all.

Joe6009
10-30-06, 23:49
Went to Pine again this afternoon.

Saw Jeannie. Havent been here for quite some time. I thought I had her before but she said she didn't remember me. TS was great. I just love the TS. I think I'm gonna build one in my house. LOL. Quick sauna and then back to the room. She gave me a GREAT massage. It was excellent. I almost fell asleep I was so relaxed. After she started the soft touch with some nice ass play. I responded well.

On the flip, she asked how much tip? I tried to get her to name her price but no doing. I said $40. Of course she said $50 minimum. LOL. I gave in. She dropped her top, nice breast with big party hats. She gave the regular HJ tug. I tried to get her to drop the bottom, but she said no. Not sure if any more is to be had here. I certainly doubt FS is ever had here.

She ended with a nice facial massage and some interesting stretching. A plus was that she was easy to talk to and actually we had quite a good time with some laughs had as well.

Still nothing like the old Royal that was here in Libertyville in the late 90's. Jessica got run out of town, then opened up again in Wauconda, and then I had a connection with her somewhere closer to the city before I lost connection. There was some great times had there. Only FS in an AMP I have ever experienced.

Stay safe all!

NWBurbGuy
11-06-06, 15:54
This seemed like the best place to post this. I was up in the Libertyville area on business on Saturday. Between appointmetns was driving on Buckley and saw Cozy spa and thought I remembered reading about it here. I was hungry, so went down a bit more to McD's for a quick bite before I thought I'd head back.

As I'm sitting enjoying my McRib, there's a child's b-day party going on. Within 15 minutes, this one MILF stepped out twice to smoke. On my way out, I say, "Boy, looks like fun" she started chatting right back. Turns out it was her husband's daughter, not even hers and he's too busy to take care of her. Apparently not taking care of his wife either. At one point I joked, "you deserve a little fun too"... the kids were sitting down to cake and ice cream so she figured she'd have a few minutes. She told em to follow her SUV behind the strip mall so I did, and not a regret at all!

Needless to say, I saved my money, but had every intent on offering a review of Cozy.

Happy hunting!

Midwest10
11-06-06, 16:32
This seemed like the best place to post this. I was up in the Libertyville area on business on Saturday. Between appointmetns was driving on Buckley and saw Cozy spa and thought I remembered reading about it here. I was hungry, so went down a bit more to McD's for a quick bite before I thought I'd head back.

As I'm sitting enjoying my McRib, there's a child's b-day party going on. Within 15 minutes, this one MILF stepped out twice to smoke. On my way out, I say, "Boy, looks like fun" she started chatting right back. Turns out it was her husband's daughter, not even hers and he's too busy to take care of her. Apparently not taking care of his wife either. At one point I joked, "you deserve a little fun too"... the kids were sitting down to cake and ice cream so she figured she'd have a few minutes. She told em to follow her SUV behind the strip mall so I did, and not a regret at all!

Needless to say, I saved my money, but had every intent on offering a review of Cozy.

Happy hunting!

Yeah that happens every Saturday at that McDonalds. I hear on Sunday's the MILF's service you in the dumpsters just like in the Melrose Park posts on this site. Don't forget your Hump day Happy Meal on Wed. after the kiddy parties.
Monday is the best though - you get your choice of parent with any value meal for 30 minutes in the ball pit!

Ass Attack
11-06-06, 16:35
NWBurb,

What is up with Mc donalds lately. Between my experience earlier in the week and now yours. You are a lucky man. There is nothing like annoymous sex with a stranger, except annoymous sex with a stranger with no fees attached.

Ass Attack

Mr Stinky
11-07-06, 11:41
So Mickey D's is the new hot spot. I always had success with White Castles - you know, the sliders. And Burger King lets you have it your way. But the best in the world is Chucky Cheese. You can get a BBBJ. That's Billy Bob Blow Job. Nothing like a little bear to start your day.

Chi Guy
11-07-06, 13:57
Stinky,

You're not too far off w/ Chuck E. Cheese's. About 20 years ago, I worked w/ a girl who gave her boyfriend a hummer under a table at Chuck E. Cheese's. True story. She liked sausage to come with her pizza.

Midwest10
11-07-06, 14:02
Thanks Stinky!

I was starting to think I was the only one suspicous of the kid party interuptus!

-E-

NWBurbGuy
11-07-06, 15:55
Give me a break. I've been on this board for over 4 years. True, my post count isn't very high, but I don't bother posting every little tid bit of my hobby activities (especially if they are redundant to the current posting trend) nor do I normally get into on-board pissing matches with other members.

Check my history of posts, then ask if you have any reason to doubt the legitimacy of my Saturday conquest. I've posted about positives, negatives and some near misses - and usually I write with a colorful flair.

I'm a salesman that travels to all parts of the chicagoland area from Waukegan to Woodstock, and even stopping in to see Felicia for a quick beer at Pete and Mable's in NW Indiana while they were open.

There were 2 reasons I posted about Saturday - 1) it happened at a McD's which I found funny because of the posts about McD's around Midway and 2) it interupted what would have been my first visit to Cozy.

Mr Stinky
11-07-06, 16:12
Come on, take it easy. We're just having some fun with you. If you can't f**k your buddies, who can you f**k.
Besides, now you have a lead about Chuck E. Cheese.

Kmbear
11-21-06, 02:40
Had a nice afternoon with Joann today (yesterday now?). Called ahead, asking if either she or Tina were available. Was shown to room 3 where I was asked if I would like Joann after all (on the phone she said she was just leaving), and I said yes. Opted for the TS during a full hour.

She was very friendly and conversational, asking many questions (partly, I'm sure, to rule out LE) and just being very nice overall. She offered to wash the goods once I said it was okay. More short time in sauna (no long wait, using up time) and then back to the room.

More conversation during the massage. Gave a good deep massage (actually walked on my back and cracked it, which was very nice), subtly brushing across butt and inner thighs, moving towel around. Hot towel massage before the flip. Playful chat over my being at attention. After facial and more massage, more play around thighs and chest before asking if we were finished. I gave an "I don't know", she asked what else I wanted, I gave her the hint. HJTC along with rubbing her through her pants (tights?) and some bare chest feels. Even afterwards, she was still friendly and chatting as if we were good friends. She never asked for a tip, I offered .40. She asked if I could give her the massage next time and encouraged me to come back.

Massage: 6
Attitude: 9
Looks: 8
Event: 5

Member #4914
11-22-06, 14:34
Had a nice afternoon with Joann today (yesterday now?). Called ahead, asking if either she or Tina were available. Was shown to room 3 where I was asked if I would like Joann after all (on the phone she said she was just leaving), and I said yes. Opted for the TS during a full hour.

She was very friendly and conversational, asking many questions (partly, I'm sure, to rule out LE) and just being very nice overall. She offered to wash the goods once I said it was okay. More short time in sauna (no long wait, using up time) and then back to the room.

More conversation during the massage. Gave a good deep massage (actually walked on my back and cracked it, which was very nice), subtly brushing across butt and inner thighs, moving towel around. Hot towel massage before the flip. Playful chat over my being at attention. After facial and more massage, more play around thighs and chest before asking if we were finished. I gave an "I don't know", she asked what else I wanted, I gave her the hint. HJTC along with rubbing her through her pants (tights?) and some bare chest feels. Even afterwards, she was still friendly and chatting as if we were good friends. She never asked for a tip, I offered .40. She asked if I could give her the massage next time and encouraged me to come back.

Massage: 6
Attitude: 9
Looks: 8
Event: 5

Nice post, lots of good info, but which spa??

Sosuachris
11-23-06, 08:32
That would be Pine Spa.

Joe6009
12-03-06, 15:18
Any of you old timers remember Jessica from Royal. Above the hardware store downtown Lib. Closed down and then opened up for a short time in Wauconda. FS was available but quickly closed down again. Still had her number years ago and she was down by the city somewhere. Lost her number over the years. Was a nice local provider to visit!

JoeWeezer
12-05-06, 21:38
Those were truly the golden years in Lake County. Around that time, there was another place off of 176 where your world could always get rocked.

Any of you old timers remember Jessica from Royal. Above the hardware store downtown Lib. Closed down and then opened up for a short time in Wauconda. FS was available but quickly closed down again. Still had her number years ago and she was down by the city somewhere. Lost her number over the years. Was a nice local provider to visit!

Lakecoguy
12-05-06, 22:26
Talking about golden years in Lake County, I always liked De Tendevous in Libertyville. Robin was nice lady to talk as she would be going down on you. Each girl there was great, except for Star who was never friendly. I really miss the lady that was into BDSM but thats another story.

I remember Royal above the Ace, I almost killed my self tripping down the stairs.

Lakecoguy
12-05-06, 22:55
The only massage places that I can think of near 176 were in an light industrail office complex. One was Fantasy 176 and the other was De tendevous after they were shut down in Libertyville. Both of these place are long gone.

Lakecoguy
12-05-06, 23:05
Another closed AMP near 176 was something Accupressure in Knollwood near 176 and 43. The Korean girls were young and hot. You could get a girl to give you a massage just using her breast and a lot of oil.

JoeWeezer
12-06-06, 20:47
That sounds like the place. I seemed to strike gold there for a while. One girl gave me her number when she moved out of town. Seemed like she wanted a relationship, so I never followed up on it.

After she left, I became a regular with another. My appointments would run way over an hour and all at a very reasonable price.

Sadlly, there's been nothing like it since it closed.

Another closed AMP near 176 was something Accupressure in Knollwood near 176 and 43. The Korean girls were young and hot. You could get a girl to give you a massage just using her breast and a lot of oil.

Joe6009
12-10-06, 21:16
The only massage places that I can think of near 176 were in an light industrail office complex. One was Fantasy 176 and the other was De tendevous after they were shut down in Libertyville. Both of these place are long gone.De Tendevous was run by the infamouts Robin, I think. She was around under Robin's Myo massage all over the chicago land area. I think she was way down south last time I heard about her.

And then I think her partner started Eden over in Knollwood, which ended up moving down closer to the city and got busted a couple of years ago I think.

Interesting thing about De Tendevous was that is was in the building right next to the police station. LOL.

Now I'm questioning myself if De Tendevous was the Knollwood spa or the Libertyville one. Oh well, those were the days.

Joe6009
12-10-06, 21:21
Visited Pine last week.

Met with Gini (spelling?)...

She gives one awesome massage. I was melting on the table. The massage alone was worth it.

Once she got little Joe excited though, he decided to spend too much money and go for the full nude and french option. French was nice however she spent all of her time in lolipop mode and never was willing to take little joe in like I prefer. It was nice though... We finished with russian with her on top.

Massage 9+
xtras 5

More than willing to repeat however need to bring less money so that HJ is the only option.

JustJoe
12-10-06, 23:33
That does bring back memories! I loved Royal over the Ace, I was working in Wauconda when they moved out there, and then I followed them out to the city (Chicago). The mamasan in the city I saw was really homely. I mean she was almost scary! I didn't like their stand up shower, but I used to see Connie there, and she was a blast. I think she was really having fun.

JustJoe
12-10-06, 23:44
Went to Pine on Tuesday and saw Tina. I too was in room 3, and I had a pretty good visit all the way around. Took the hour, table shower was great, all the important things were handled, and she loosened up quite well on the flip in the shower. I shave, and she likes that. Asked if I shave every day, I said no, every couple of days, how about you? She said every day, and I can confirm that...'nuff said.

Rub & Tugged
12-14-06, 16:18
Yesterday. Had Kim..Probably 40 y/o. $80 fee, $30 tip.... got down to her underwear for the normal finish.... got shorted by probably a half hour.... massage was ok....parking kind of public....

Lakecoguy
01-07-07, 21:50
I have not been to Pine in over a year, so I stop buy this weekend during a trip to the local Home Depot. My SO always tells me I spend to much time at that place.

The girl said here name was "Gugu" or something.

The TS was OK, a perk I have missed by visiting EMPs for the last year.

Five minutes into the massage she was asking home much I was going to spend. I told her .4 and she laughed and replied .4 to little.

After few more minutes we settle on .6 for a "Sexy massage with HR".

I was very dissapointed in my HR and 10 a minutes of massage.

As I was leaving I remembered a web site I found called

http://www.handjobadvice.com

This would be a good place for her to learn some new skills.

This is just my opinion.

Rub & Tugged
02-09-07, 16:40
Ok, my monger friend went today and here is his report.

Tina answered the door and took the 80, he requested CC. Table shower, sauna, nekkid HJ for .4 more.... Said he would repeat...

Kmbear
02-11-07, 02:41
Nice post, lots of good info, but which spa??Yes, it was Pine Spa. Apologies for that, can't believe I left that part out ;)

Unfortuneatly, I haven't had the opportunity to make any repeat visits since. Not enough income lately.

Whiskey Priest
04-04-07, 23:21
Stopped by Pine today for the first time. Had a nice little visit with Tina. Older but cute, pretty decent body. Her "nice" massage was actually quite, well... nice. Gentle and soft, but not the silly light fingertip touching you get if you ask for a soft massage. It was rather relaxing. Typical AMP rub and tug, but as I left she said something that is making me look forward to going back next week. We'll see how it plays out.

Suburban Guy
04-10-07, 13:53
Pine Spa is the only spa I have been to in a long while, based on its location. My experiences have been Ok, not always great. Friday was the worst time I ever had there. I went late afternoon, and they were busy. Tina gave me the TS, but when we got back to the room, she told me the new girl would do the massage. She said she was good. The new girl, Michelle, literally massaged only the left hand side of my body, then had me flip. The finish was Ok, but rushed.

This was the worst and although I know I'll wander back sometime, I will think about it first.

Umphish
05-17-07, 16:07
I was woundering. Both Pine Spa and Cozy Spa offer an 80 dollar massage. What would just the 80 get me, and is a tip required for her to satisfy me?

Umphish
05-17-07, 16:13
Is a tip required when visiting either pine spa or cozy spa? I am a little broke and need my fixing up.

Tiger1979
05-23-07, 19:46
Is a tip required when visiting either pine spa or cozy spa? I am a little broke and need my fixing up.

Without a tip, you will end up with two very unhappy people in the room!

Rub & Tugged
05-24-07, 14:09
I was at Cozy last Friday. She didn't ask for a tip before or after. I left a $20 on my way out. Massage was too rough with the back walking. Topless HS ok.

Johnnysman
06-09-07, 11:41
Went to Pine earlier this week for my first AMP visit ever. Paid .8 for hour and tipped .6 and was very happy.

Johnnysman
06-09-07, 13:30
Went to Pine Spa for first time this week (actually my first visit to an AMP) and my expereince was excellent. Spent. 8 to the house and tipped. 6 and got my full hour's worth. Will go again.

Rub & Tugged
06-13-07, 10:39
Advertised new young staff in the Sun Times yesterday..I have been here twice maybe 2 or 3 years ago and only got massaged by an oldie.. Would like some information if anyone has any..

Member #4914
06-16-07, 14:56
Advertised new young staff in the Sun Times yesterday..I have been here twice maybe 2 or 3 years ago and only got massaged by an oldie.. Would like some information if anyone has any..

Got tierd of trying to see something I liked at this place, if you find out anything good, please let us know.

TonyAndolleni
06-22-07, 17:19
A couple weeks ago I made the hike from Milwaukee to Libertyville after reading your posts (thanks guys). I did it on a Friday afternoon. Got Tina. She musta' been hot like 20 years ago but all in all she was very sweet. This was my first experience at a AMP period. So I was nervous. She made sure to calm me down & explain things, etc. The massage. Sucked. The finish was somewhat above average. All in all not a total bust. But god I wish their were some younger women out there. New at the hobby, don't think I want more then rub & tug for now.

vietman
07-10-07, 20:47
Been years since I've been there, so I'the thought I try it again. Got Marie. I actually had her a few years ago at GQ in Buffalo Grove which also sucks. She gave a table shower like a pro wrestler. I think she could kick my ass. She looks like she hates you. Told her I wanted a light massage and she slapped her meat hooks on me like they were lead weights. I couldn't wait to get out of there. No extras, No tip!

Stay at Pine. More reliable. Sunny, Ginny or Joanne are all solid for this area.

kjs101759
07-18-07, 14:15
Had a great time there. BBJ fine.

Rightouta
07-19-07, 10:42
Had a great time there. BBJ fine.

Which girl did you see?

Hanz01
07-26-07, 15:58
I found Marie to be an attentive and pretty Korean lady who gives a nice table shower and an excellent massage with hot packs, therapeutic lotions, and a walk to benefit the glutes and thighs. Extras would be your private issue however see the 02-19-07 post "Gq Spa" on the Mt. Prospect board. She does not hint or ask for tips which makes for a seamless, uninterrupted session. I left feeling clean, refreshed, and relaxed.

Now this senior citizen is going back into retirement and hibernation.

Been years since I've been there, so I'the thought I try it again. Got Marie. I actually had her a few years ago at GQ in Buffalo Grove which also sucks. She gave a table shower like a pro wrestler. I think she could kick my ass. She looks like she hates you. Told her I wanted a light massage and she slapped her meat hooks on me like they were lead weights. I couldn't wait to get out of there. No extras, No tip!

Stay at Pine. More reliable. Sunny, Ginny or Joanne are all solid for this area.

Umphish
07-31-07, 13:22
How has pine spa been of lately. I was planning on going today but I am not quite sure if the extras are going to happen and if the do if it would be worth it.

Johnnysman
08-01-07, 16:52
Went yesterday for the second time in a month. Saw Sunny and had good service. 8 at the door and. 6 tip. Table shower was very good and massage was light (the way I like it) with a nice hand finish. She asked for 1. 0 but would not completely go down on him. The only real upgrade for that amount would have been fully nude as compared to topless. All in all, good service for the price, especially in this part of Lake County.

Azn Expression
08-26-07, 18:04
Was wondering if anyone knew the times of this place? and is this place still a good place to go to? Also how about the 21 Spa in Libertyville is that place okay?

Sosuachris
08-27-07, 11:09
Hours at Pine are like 9 to 9. Closed Mondays. The other place you mentioned appears to be a legit business.

Johnnysman
08-29-07, 17:56
Unless they have changed their hours in the last 2 weeks or so, Pins Spa in Libertyville is open Monday thru Saturday, closed on Sundays. I generally go on Monday evenings to see Sunny.

Whiskey Priest
09-05-07, 11:37
Went yesterday for the second time in a month. Saw Sunny and had good service. 8 at the door and. 6 tip. Table shower was very good and massage was light (the way I like it) with a nice hand finish. She asked for 1. 0 but would not completely go down on him. The only real upgrade for that amount would have been fully nude as compared to topless. All in all, good service for the price, especially in this part of Lake County.

Had the pleasure of meeting this one last Friday. I guess she was filling in for someone on vacation. I'd consider myself lucky for this, and let me tell you, while she didn't go down completely, the 1 was well worth it.

Cute girl too.

Neverno
09-08-07, 23:07
8:30 on a Saturday night and Pine was closing. Wouldn't take anyone. WTF? So, I went over to Cozy. Only problem was the parking. The bar down the way a little had all of the parking taken and was shuttling customers from a parking lot across the street. So, I parked across the street and ran over. I got a good solid hour. Okay TS, great rub, great ending. I did better than anticipated since I had never been there before. Door. 8 like Pine, left. 4 tip. She didn't even count it.

Rightouta
09-12-07, 16:09
Did not have access to a computer this morning for CL and had some time to kill so I want to Pine. Met at the door by a fine looking lady I have never seen with a nice ass and a huge rack and led me to my room, closed the door and left. I was in the middle of praying she would be back with the titties, when Connie came to my room. She asked the usual have you been here before and asked me who I had seen thing. I asked who the lady who met me was and who was working she told me “no choice here.”

Realizing at that point that I was going to get stuck with little Connie A-cup, I figured it was time to start being nice. She is a late 20’s thin girl with a nice ass who looks more Chinese than Korean (not to stereotype) so I figured I could go with it. She gave by far the best TS I have ever had there. This girl was good. I figured Id go for the soft option for a change and she was good at that as well. Thought I had scored big with this one.

On the flip she didn’t want to even take off her shirt was just trying to finish me fully clothed. Even offered her .8 for nekkid BJ & she looked at me like I was crazy. Imagine the look you would get if you leaned over and asked some strange girl sitting next to you at church that same question, that’s the look I got. I did manage to get her to take her top off, finished and left. She did give a decent slow finish.

Seemed like the type that was really cautious & had I not been there (too) many times before and know the routine, may not have offered anything at all at the end. Any first timers getting stuck with her might have a hard time. Not sure if anyone else has had the experience with her.
Usual .8 door, .4 tip because the TS was awesome.

Johnis
09-27-07, 15:31
Just wanted to let every one know that Pine spa is really a nice place for relaxation.

Very refreshing.

Enjoy!

Whiskey Priest
09-28-07, 11:24
I got to meet Angie yesterday. Less than impressed. I'm glad she wasn't my first there... otherwise I'd never bother returning.

She did a well enough job, be she's a complainer, and didn't have the spirit that Tina and Sunny have shown me.

Brown Boy
09-29-07, 00:54
Just wanted to let every one know that Pine spa is really a nice place for relaxation.

Very refreshing.

Enjoy!
Talk about information overload.

Unlike this first post: http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=572171&postcount=233

Neverno
09-29-07, 16:38
I got to meet Angie yesterday. Less than impressed. I'm glad she wasn't my first there... otherwise I'd never bother returning.

She did a well enough job, be she's a complainer, and didn't have the spirit that Tina and Sunny have shown me.I've never had a bad experience with her even with an hour long hard massage. Always pleasant, always happy when I leave. She must have had a bad day.

Johnis
09-30-07, 00:45
Visited Pine spa today.

Tried Angie and hoped she was up to the task.

She took care of all the basic things. No extra.

Just for relaxation and peace of quiet, this is the place.

Saw Tina and Connie. They are real friendly and nice people.

Will go and see them next week-end!

Brown Boy
10-01-07, 20:07
We can hardly wait for your next report from Pine.

The suspense is killing us.

Whiskey Priest
10-02-07, 09:18
I've never had a bad experience with her even with an hour long hard massage. Always pleasant, always happy when I leave. She must have had a bad day.

Could be. About 5 min in she started in with the "Oh baby come on," "Oh, hurry now," routines. 3 min past that she suggested I take control of the situation by myself.

I'm used to this kind of treatment at some of the spas in the southern and western burbs, but it was the first time I got the rush rush treatment at Pine.

Johnis
10-02-07, 13:42
How about other Pine workers?

I think others are solid and consistant.

Stay away from her.

It might be an isolated case.

Let me know the treatments from others workers.

Thanks

Could be. About 5 min in she started in with the "Oh baby come on," "Oh, hurry now," routines. 3 min past that she suggested I take control of the situation by myself.

I'm used to this kind of treatment at some of the spas in the southern and western burbs, but it was the first time I got the rush rush treatment at Pine.

Star01
10-11-07, 08:09
I have at Pine twice in the last three weeks. I saw Kim both times. Great table shower but poor massage. I was only able to get HJ both times, thu I asked for more. HAS ANY one had a good time with Kim?

Rub & Tugged
10-15-07, 14:00
New place in Libertyville next to Jewel. Friend went in there on Friday and got a massage. Says there is a privacy wall at lobby, doors on massage rooms, pamphlet that says massage etiquitte and suggests you should be nude for it. He got a white chick, can't remember her name. Nothing tried, nothing offered. There was butt massage. Good massage. He thought maybe extras would be offered by the occasional rouge worker, but that management probably was not in on the deal.

Chi Guy
10-15-07, 21:46
New place in Libertyville next to Jewel. Friend went in there on Friday and got a massage. Says there is a privacy wall at lobby, doors on massage rooms, pamphlet that says massage etiquitte and suggests you should be nude for it. He got a white chick, can't remember her name. Nothing tried, nothing offered. There was butt massage. Good massage. He thought maybe extras would be offered by the occasional rouge worker, but that management probably was not in on the deal.

Here's the website...

Massage Motu (www.massagemotu.com)

I'm guessing the place is legit. I'd no more expect extras from them than I would from Megi's or Heavenly Swedish.

Neverno
10-15-07, 22:58
Here's the website...

Massage Motu (www.massagemotu.com)

I'm guessing the place is legit. I'd no more expect extras from them than I would from Megi's or Heavenly Swedish.Seeing that they accept personal checks and credit cards they must be legit. Too dangerous for a monger. That, and how many of us mongers are into "ear candling"?

George W. Bush
10-16-07, 01:05
Most guests tip 15-20%?? I expect a return on my investment if I'm going to tip even a dime.

JustJoe
10-18-07, 13:29
Anyone else willing to TOFFT? I think this is the type of place you need to be an established regular, and you may at best get a HJ, depending on the massuese.

Neverno
10-19-07, 23:16
Anyone else willing to TOFFT? I think this is the type of place you need to be an established regular, and you may at best get a HJ, depending on the massuese. Their website says: "A health history questionnaire and a discussion of your needs will be reviewed upon your first visit.."

I think that means legit. Sorry, you have to give too much info for me.

Member #4245
10-20-07, 13:34
Checked out MM about a month back.

Completely and utterly legit.

Sorry.

Kirpster
11-13-07, 21:45
Has anyone been to the Pine Spa recently? I'm new to the AMP experience. What do I need to know to insure maximum enjoyment? Table shower standard or upon special request? Who's the best choice at Pine? Or do you even get to choose?

Neverno
11-15-07, 22:17
Has anyone been to the Pine Spa recently? I'm new to the AMP experience. What do I need to know to insure maximum enjoyment? Table shower standard or upon special request? Who's the best choice at Pine? Or do you even get to choose? TS is standard, then short session in the sauna to dry off. I've never had a choice of providers but never had a bad experience. First time I got a lot of questions about where I work, what I do, how I like it, that kind of stuff. IMHO, I suggest just having a nice conversation with her, but don't push her for any details. Let her guide you through the process. Be nice and she'll return the favor.

Kirpster
11-17-07, 01:34
What's the proper tip amount, and when should one tip?

Chi Guy
11-18-07, 00:07
What's the proper tip amount, and when should one tip?

I usually tip as follows:

$20-40 HJ
$60-80 oral, either way
$100-120 FS

As far as when to tip, whenever possible, wait until after the deed to give an incentive for a good tip. That said, you won't get anywhere with some providers until you pony up first.

Chi Guy
11-19-07, 22:08
I usually tip as follows:

$20-40 HJ
$60-80 oral, either way
$100-120 FS

As far as when to tip, whenever possible, wait until after the deed to give an incentive for a good tip. That said, you won't get anywhere with some providers until you pony up first.

After a slew of PM's, let me clarify a couple things.

First of all, the rates I quoted were for AMP's in general. I've never gotten any more than a handshake from Pine ever since Kimberly left years ago. Man, do I miss her.

Also, when I said "oral, either way," I was referring to BJ and/or DATY.

Broome333
12-02-07, 20:49
I have gone to Pine a couple times in the last few weeks. Saw Tina the first time and Connie the second. The up side to this place is that it is convenient. The down side is the limited menu. All in all the service I got was pretty much as described in previous posts. Not a bad place, but in my opinion not worth the 100-120 that it costs for a average massage and a limited menu of extras.

Member #4914
12-05-07, 00:58
Guys I'm out of fucking ideas here!! Lake County has become the most boring place on EARTH! And Vernon Hills has got to be the most lillywhite goody two shoes places in the county as far as I can tell, hell, even the fucking Hooters folded here!!!

Does anyone know of any strip clubs, private gent clubs or lingerie shows in this area? Swingers shit? Any Good providers that do lunch specials for under .01?

Anything?? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller? ....

Feel free to IM me if you want to keep it on the DL.

Chi Guy
12-05-07, 19:28
Guys I'm out of fucking ideas here!! Lake County has become the most boring place on EARTH! And Vernon Hills has got to be the most lillywhite goody two shoes places in the county as far as I can tell, hell, even the fucking Hooters folded here!!!

Does anyone know of any strip clubs, private gent clubs or lingerie shows in this area? Swingers shit? Any Good providers that do lunch specials for under .01?

Anything?? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller? ....

Feel free to IM me if you want to keep it on the DL.

Don't know of anything in Vernon Hills or Mundelein. If I'm in the area, I'll either keep going north on Milwaukee to Pine Spa or head to Buffalo Grove for GQ. There used to be a couple European places just north of Lake-Cook on Milwaukee in Deerfield, but they weren't that great, so I don't know if they're still there.

Rub & Tugged
12-07-07, 12:19
Anyone been to the jack shack on willow/palatine road west of 21?

Bkmsw
12-07-07, 14:08
Anyone been to the jack shack on willow/palatine road west of 21?

I have not been there personally but a friend of mine spent a lot of money and got.... wait for it.... NOTHING.

Jack shack

Beisbolboy
12-09-07, 22:26
I was hoping Pine would be open today but it wasn't, so I settled for Cozy. I definitely don't like the parking especially on Sunday when all other buildings are closed, as it was my 1st time there.

.8 at the door, typical services expected and rec'd. Massage done by May, One complaint about the TS was that hot was scalding after a couple minutes with the rinsedown. Also, that mat they have you lay on made me feel like a fresh catch salmon out of Lake Michigan, slipping and flopping around.

About May: Mid 40s, short black hair, Cs (likely enhanced well done by the surgeon), not much personality, usual personal questions hinting at LE.

Went for the hard then soft massage, didn't walk on the back (which was fine by me), straddled the back to put pressure, better than expected massage, expected HJ finish. I was there 50 minutes out the hour.

Looks:5 (AMP scale)
Massage:7
Finale:6
TS:5

All in all, it was better than expected given that I wasn't wanting to go there. I still haven't been to Pine as I prefer someone younger and minus Tina (if she's still there), the reports sound promising.

Any add. questions don't hesitate to ask or PM me.

Rub & Tugged
12-10-07, 13:07
You can park in the back and they will let you in through the back, no problem

Beisbolboy
12-11-07, 22:43
Just a moral question which in reference to my last report. I paid the .8 up front and got the HJ without any mention of tip or anything, I did tip .4 though. When that occurs (which has never happened to me before as usually it done ahead of time), as far as ethics how wrong would've it been to have left without tipping?

George W. Bush
12-12-07, 02:03
Unless nothing happened, a tip of some sort is customary. These girls don't make shit off the massage, just off the extras they provide. I doubt they get paid anything more than min wage, and since a lot of them are fresh off the boat the probably don't get that. I did have the unfortunate experience of going to a place that turned out to be legit and guess what-no tip. If I leave with blue balls, I leave with tip money in my pants pocket.

Beisbolboy
12-12-07, 19:44
Unless nothing happened, a tip of some sort is customary. These girls don't make shit off the massage, just off the extras they provide. I doubt they get paid anything more than min wage, and since a lot of them are fresh off the boat the probably don't get that. I did have the unfortunate experience of going to a place that turned out to be legit and guess what-no tip. If I leave with blue balls, I leave with tip money in my pants pocket.You have the same thought process as me, I just that it was strange that we had agreed upon no tip and although I would've been an asshole, it was poss. for me to leave without leaving a tip something that never was possible before.

Jarboechicago
01-08-08, 19:51
I was hoping Pine would be open today but it wasn't, so I settled for Cozy. I definitely don't like the parking especially on Sunday when all other buildings are closed, as it was my 1st time there.

About May: Mid 40s, short black hair, Cs (likely enhanced well done by the surgeon), not much personality, usual personal questions hinting at LE.Hmm.... sounds exactly like Sue who works there. Wonder if they go by multiple names. Hard to tell once lights go down.

Be careful here too. At door I ask if certain girl is working, they say yes then you get someone different at the table.

Fharmonic
01-11-08, 20:22
Hello,

I usually post over on the Baltimore, MD; Raleigh, NC and the Santee, SC boards. I have the opportunity to be in Deerfield, I'll for a week on business. I an trying to get a handle on the AMP activity up in this area. So far, the Libertyville area looks to be the most promissing? Can anyone recommend a few good AMPs with TS. FS not required, just good massage with a happy ending.

Thanks in Advance.

Chi Guy
01-12-08, 02:32
Hello,

I usually post over on the Baltimore, MD; Raleigh, NC and the Santee, SC boards. I have the opportunity to be in Deerfield, I'll for a week on business. I an trying to get a handle on the AMP activity up in this area. So far, the Libertyville area looks to be the most promissing? Can anyone recommend a few good AMPs with TS. FS not required, just good massage with a happy ending.

Thanks in Advance.

You may also want to try GQ Spa in Buffalo Grove. They are located in the shopping strip on the NE corner of Weiland Rd. and Deerfield Pkwy. My last couple of visits there have ended happily.

Bill R
01-12-08, 07:15
Deerfield isn't that far from Mt. Prospect. I think your options are better there. It's about 1/2 hour drive to Mt Prospect from Deerfield. Mt Propsect has 83 Bodyworks, Exercise and Singapore all real close to each other. Additionally, there are several asian apartment options in that area as well.

Fharmonic
01-12-08, 09:58
I appreciate the help. I'll post my reports after my vistits.

Strong Sense
01-28-08, 23:33
Checked out Pine. VERY pleased with massage and services offered. These gals are by far a better choice than Kenosha has to offer.

A bit more $ than I have paid in the past... but well worth the visit. I've been twice now. Saw Connie the first time and Sunny today. It might not be love, but sure a better value for my $. Nice table shower and sauna, followed by friendly, undividied attention.

FYI - In the legal notices of the Kenosha paper today, there is a judgement against two people and Oriental Shiatsu Massage (52nd Street AMP). They are in foreclosure and there is a sheriff sale set for 2-27-08 at 10:00am.

Imhere U2
01-29-08, 21:50
I live a whopping 6 blocks from Gq in buffy grove.The other day after having a nice time there as im walking out the back(i always go in the back so half of the world doesn't see me) my next door neighbors...wife!!!! is right there in the back.I can't believe it but she got a massage there. she comes right up to me with a sly grin and as she lightly brushes her hand over my crotch she asks "did you get what you wanted?'' and gives me a wet juicy kiss and hug. I just laughed and she says you know there are more ways to get what you want if your not getting it at home.Then she goes oohh i got to go and bolts.shes a 11 on a scale of 10 .what do i do?

Truthfu11
01-30-08, 07:31
I live a whopping 6 blocks from Gq in buffy grove.The other day after having a nice time there as im walking out the back(i always go in the back so half of the world doesn't see me) my next door neighbors...wife!!!! is right there in the back.I can't believe it but she got a massage there. she comes right up to me with a sly grin and as she lightly brushes her hand over my crotch she asks "did you get what you wanted?'' and gives me a wet juicy kiss and hug. I just laughed and she says you know there are more ways to get what you want if your not getting it at home.Then she goes oohh i got to go and bolts.shes a 11 on a scale of 10 .what do i do?Go for it man.

All the signs are there.

Dhelec
01-30-08, 08:37
She may be hot and horny, but you don't crap in your own backyard.

This time think with the big head.

Luv Nooke
01-31-08, 00:25
I live a whopping 6 blocks from Gq in buffy grove.The other day after having a nice time there as im walking out the back(i always go in the back so half of the world doesn't see me) my next door neighbors...wife!!!! is right there in the back.I can't believe it but she got a massage there. she comes right up to me with a sly grin and as she lightly brushes her hand over my crotch she asks "did you get what you wanted?'' and gives me a wet juicy kiss and hug. I just laughed and she says you know there are more ways to get what you want if your not getting it at home.Then she goes oohh i got to go and bolts.shes a 11 on a scale of 10 .what do i do?

My best advice is that you set up a meeting, and politely introduce her to me.

Roy
01-31-08, 10:17
Found this on the Internet. Wonder if it is still safe to go to GQ?

July 20, 2006

Not-So-Happy Ending for Buffalo Grove Massage Parlor

Just when you thought all the suburban cops were spending their days recovering stolen lawn decorations and lemonade stands – finally, some real police work.

An undercover Buffalo Grove police officer has ended a yearlong investigation into the illegal dealings of the GQ Spa, determining that there’s more than massage happening at the establishment.

Seriously? It took a whole year to prove there was something shady going on at the GQ Spa massage parlor? That must have been one thorough investigation.

Yon Hui Cha, a 51-year-old woman from Springfield, Va., was arrested for “allegedly initiating an act of prostitution” with the undercover officer. Surprisingly, she has no record of having a massage therapist license, but she does have an earlier conviction for “keeping or frequenting a bawdy house” in Fairfax, Va.

She has also been charged with violating the village’s massage establishment ordinance and is scheduled to appear in court next month.http://chicagoist.com/2006/07/20/notsohappy_ending_for_buffalo_grove_massage_parlor.php

Mr Stinky
01-31-08, 11:39

For someone who just joined this board, your first post sounds a little...let's say...imaginative. Me thinks your pulling our middle legs. If, indeed, you did bump into your neighbor, what the hell was SHE doing there? Working? Satisfying a lesbo fantasy? And if this is a real incident, take pictures and post them.

Rub & Tugged
01-31-08, 13:09
Doesn't every Penthouse forum letter start with.. This never happens to me, but the other day....

Bebop60
01-31-08, 17:04
I live a whopping 6 blocks from Gq in buffy grove.The other day after having a nice time there as im walking out the back(i always go in the back so half of the world doesn't see me) my next door neighbors...wife!!!! is right there in the back.I can't believe it but she got a massage there. she comes right up to me with a sly grin and as she lightly brushes her hand over my crotch she asks "did you get what you wanted?'' and gives me a wet juicy kiss and hug. I just laughed and she says you know there are more ways to get what you want if your not getting it at home.Then she goes oohh i got to go and bolts.shes a 11 on a scale of 10 .what do i do?This sounds like a great start for a trashy novel. Or a porn movie ("Dear Barely Legal")

Chi Guy
02-01-08, 00:37
Doesn't every Penthouse forum letter start with.. This never happens to me, but the other day....

I see you only look at Penthouse for the articles, too.

George W. Bush
02-01-08, 02:23
You should have asked her if she got what she wanted there! Things that make you go hmmm.

Vazooli
02-01-08, 15:38
I live only THREE blocks from GQ in Buffalo Grove.The other day after having a nice time there and as I'm walking out the side (I always go in and out the side so half of the world doesn't see me) are my next door neighbor's wife and her 2 sisters!!!!!!! I can't believe it but they all got a massages there. They came right up to me with sly grins and they all brush their hands all over my crotch and butt and head and one asks "did you get what you wanted?'' and gives me a wet juicy kiss and hug. I just laughed and she says you know there are more ways to get what you want if your not getting it at home.Then she goes oohh, I got to go and they all get in a car to leave. They are 9, 10 and 11 on the Vazooli scale. Does anybody want to help me satisfy their hottest desires? ;-)

-Vazooli

Mr Stinky
02-01-08, 15:56
Hot Damn. Was that you? I was sittting in my car waiting for some of the business to slow down innside when I see these three beautiful babes come walking out. Then a guy (Must have been you) walks out. After I see them grab you and get into their car, I figure I'm going to follow. Damn, if they don't pull into an adult book store. I follow them in and see them go in the back by the arcades. Al three go into a room together, so I pop into the room next to them. The three of them are getting it on together while I watch thru the glory hole. And damn, if the older blonde doesn't start screaming "VAZOOLI, VAZOOLI". I thought I was dreaming......

Stinky Out

Luv Nooke
02-04-08, 14:50
Hot Damn. Was that you? I was sittting in my car waiting for some of the business to slow down innside when I see these three beautiful babes come walking out. Then a guy (Must have been you) walks out. After I see them grab you and get into their car, I figure I'm going to follow. Damn, if they don't pull into an adult book store. I follow them in and see them go in the back by the arcades. Al three go into a room together, so I pop into the room next to them. The three of them are getting it on together while I watch thru the glory hole. And damn, if the older blonde doesn't start screaming "VAZOOLI, VAZOOLI". I thought I was dreaming......

Stinky Out

Too fu**ing funny!!!

Neverno
03-15-08, 22:57
I stopped by a week ago and was told Tina went to New York. Were they pulling one? Saw Connie instead, good as usual. Normal budget. I still think Tina was the best they had there.

Johnis
03-16-08, 17:40
I am totally agree!

I stopped by a week ago and was told Tina went to New York. Were they pulling one? Saw Connie instead, good as usual. Normal budget. I still think Tina was the best they had there.

Kirpster
04-01-08, 07:27
Who's better, Connie or Ginny?

And why?

Broome333
04-15-08, 22:25
Recently I found myself needing an actual massage and didn't feel like driving far, so I made a rare visit to Pine Spa. Got the table shower from mamasan, which was okay, nothing special. For the massage I got Jeanie or Jenny, not sure which she said. When I came in from the shower I tossed the towel aside which didn't seem to bother her as she left me uncovered the whole time. She gave a good massage and finished with the standard Pine extras. Standard price, .80 door and .40 tip. Was pleasantly suprised that for that tip she uncovered a bit more, allowed more roaming than others in the past have and also took her time doing the job. She even changed the covering on the table after we were done, which I have noticed some of them fail to do. The time was a little short of the hour, but close enough for AMP time.

Pro81
04-18-08, 23:16
I am interested in going to the Pine Spa soon and read so many forums of how to get a great time at AMP's so does anyone know where the TS and sanuas are in this place so I can seem like I have been there before?

Also whom do you think I should ask for?

Is it better to ask for someone there or call in for that person?

Thanks

Star01
04-19-08, 10:05
In the past week I had a 4 hands at Cozy. The girls where Sue my usual and Hanah who I think is new. It was great. The girls know how to do a massage and it was fun. The tip was $2.

Member #4914
04-19-08, 17:59
In the past week I had a 4 hands at Cozy. The girls where Sue my usual and Hanah who I think is new. It was great. The girls know how to do a massage and it was fun. The tip was $2.

It's hard not to have fun A-N-Y-W-H-E-R-E for that kind of money, you must have money to burn if you paid that much for a handshake or less.

George W. Bush
04-19-08, 19:37
The tip was $2.
For a HJ? For that kind of money I'd expect them to do each other first, then me.

Star01
04-20-08, 10:45
I didn't report what I received.

It was more than a handsake. It was a lot of fun.

Pro81
04-22-08, 09:07
Second time being at the Pine. 1st time I had Anna but got no extra since I was a noob to this AMP thing. This time I got Tina. Nice looking with short hair and for being 35+. Paid the standard .80 and got the TS (gave special attention to the boys) and dried of in the sanua. Got an okay massage, but seemed rushed. As soon as I layed down within a coulple of mins was told that I could turn over any time. Was thinking not going to pay door fee to be on my way for within the first 30mins. I am going to make sure my money goes as far as possible. Asked for more massage and she obliged. On turn got a great HJ for .40 and was able to let my hand roam without a problem. Will be back again. Was told to go out the back door. Was wondering besides parking in the rear is it possible to enter from the back door? Also was told there were 3 other girls working. When being lead to your room is it acceptable to ask to see the girls that are available?

P.S. The AMP Tips and Guidelines found in the Speical Intrest forum really did help. Thanks to USTraveller and all those that added to the forum. Got a lot farther this time around.

Rub & Tugged
04-22-08, 10:54
What did you get for $2? At Pine once you get past the second door there is a hallway. Massage rooms on right, Sauna and TS on left...

Jarboechicago
05-09-08, 09:35
I've been hitting Cozy quite a bit lately, been in the area a lot.

Alternated between Sue and the newer girl Hannah. Standard stuff with Sue, Hannah does an automatic finger in the ass.

Usual rates. Nothing spectacular.

Been going to Sue forever, it seems like. I want more from her but seems unwilling to provide.

BTW - been having a craving for a good chinese apartment. Before I start combing the CAD numbers in 847, if anyone has a good one they frequent I'd appreciate the PM. Thanks.

Pengansai
05-09-08, 14:41
I have been interested to see the recent posts on Cozy.

It has been about 4 yrs since I have been to Cozy, and I would appreciate an update on the range of services.

They used to be good for a guaranteed low priced ($20 tip) hj, but not much more.

The owner back then was Kim, a very pretty, but older (late 40s) woman. I got to know her a bit, and we even dated a little (dinner and some light make out).

However, as I got to know her better, she started to restrict what the girls would do for me--and would not put out enough herself.

Does any one know if she is still there?

Also, how is the quality of the girls?

Since then, I have been a Chinese apt. regular.

They are a sure thing at a fixed price with pretty consistent quality.

However, I miss the glory days of Jessica and the lake county amps. As indicated on other posts, I have found an amp heaven in Warren, OH. It would be great to see that kind of service again in the far north burbs.

P

BadAz Mofo
05-29-08, 09:53
This all takes place on early afternoon last week.

I went to Cozy for the first and last time. I get there and ask to see Hannah. "You been here before?" "Sure, but I don't live in the area so its been awhile." Then mamasan speaks korean to another lady (mid 40s?) and she says that Hannah just left. Then they talk a little more and then she tells me that no one named Hannah works here. A red flag went up in the back of my head telling me to take it as a loss and try elsewhere. Always listen to that voice. The TS was ok, with a little attention to the back door area, but on the flip she steered clear of the area in need of thorough cleaning. Red flag #2. During the massage she kept a sheet over me (red flag #3), and when she said she was all done I told her and showed her that she had forgotten one spot. She said they changed and don't do that anymore. She gave a good massage, but I left unsatisfied so I got dressed and grabbed my tip and left.

Decided to recoup my loss at OK. Another waste of time. I get there and one of you mongers was already there so another lady I've never seen before gave me a proper TS. I sat in the sauna for 10 minutes or so until my fellow monger left, then Suzy was there to greet me with a smile and led me into a room. Everything went fine until the flip. At that point a fellow monger comes in. Then a few minutes later a second one comes in. I typically go to OK in the early afternoon and I can probably count on one hand the number of times someone else was there getting a massage at the same time. So now Suzy has 2 guys queued up and she wants me to pop like right now. No access to the enhanced funbags, no possibility of the elusive russian finish, and her looking pissed at me because I don't pop in under a minute. When we are finished she says thank you, grabs the tip and goes off to the next guy.

And I wonder why I don't venture to this area much.

Member #4914
05-29-08, 10:58
And I wonder why I don't venture to this area much.

I hear you, not too long after I started this thread I came to the same conclusion and stopped patronizing these places too...

Johnnysman
06-01-08, 11:31
Went to Pine on Fri and saw Jenny (it was hard to understand). I normally see Sunny, but she only works Mon and Tues. Anyhow the TS was very good, she cleaned the boys up nice. The massage was even better. For. 6 tip she was naked with me and she spoke some good french and finished me off with a nice lesson in russian. Also, my hands were allowed to roam the entire frontier. A good way to start my weekend.

Rockets
06-18-08, 01:58
Stopped at Pine tonight for my first AMP experience, after reading about the great TS in this forum. I think they were nervous to see a new face. Or I look like LE? She asked a lot of questions. Where do I work? Why do I come there? And said "You no make trouble" several times.

Anyway, paid the standard $. 8 door fee, and immediately felt rushed. There were a couple younger girls there, but somehow I got Anna, an older lady. Maybe in her 40s, average looks. The TS consisted of a few quick swipes with the loufa, after which she handed it to me and asked me to wash the rest myself! A quick rinse and off to the sauna. Where I barely picked up a magazine when she asked me to move to the massage room. I figured my chances at extras was getting slimmer by the minute.

Here at least, she seemed to slow down and take her time. The massage was about average. This part lasted 30-40 minutes. She threw the towel aside after the first few minutes. On the flip, she immediately offered HR to my surprise! But made me promise "no make trouble" first. I offered $. 3 and she laughed, and wanted $. 5 but refused to pay more than $. 4 and had no trouble roaming.

Question for you mongers. When you pay for an hour, do you get an hour massage, or just an hour total in & out, including TS, sauna, and extras?

Rub & Tugged
06-18-08, 15:28
I typically am shorted a little bit. You always get shorted if its croweded. On your first time at any new AMP go to this board and get a couple of names. The answer is always yes when they ask you if you been there before no matter what.

Oddjob
06-18-08, 17:28
The hour starts when you say hello and the ending just depends on how busy they are. If they've got guys waiting, mamasan will always short you to keep the turnstiles turning and the cash flowing. It does mean that you'll have a shorter wait if you're the later one walking in and it gives the girls a little time to clean up between sessions which is important to me. I don't think that I've ever had the main event rushed, but sometimes the cooldown and relaxation get shorten some. Just the cost of doing business with a busy spa.

Rockets
06-19-08, 02:11
I typically am shorted a little bit. You always get shorted if its croweded. On your first time at any new AMP go to this board and get a couple of names. The answer is always yes when they ask you if you been there before no matter what.Yes, I took this advice with me. She asked if I'd been there before, and I said yes, but I think she saw through it. I had some names prepared if she asked for my usual girl, but she never asked. I just wanted to go with the flow on my first visit. Next time will be different.

X Factor414
06-20-08, 15:41
And said "You no make trouble" several times.

I offered $. 3 and she laughed, and wanted $. 5 but refused to pay more than $. 4 and had no trouble roaming.

Great post, Rockets. Enjoyed reading it. Thanks for the info.

Broome333
06-21-08, 11:54
On your first time at any new AMP go to this board and get a couple of names. The answer is always yes when they ask you if you been there before no matter what.

I hear this a lot on the board, but getting service on the first visit has rarely been a problem for me. I have been to dozens of AMPs in several different states across the southeast and midwest and have always told the truth if asked whether I have been there before. I am a horrible liar and have no doubt most mamasans would see right through me. Instead I put them at ease by casually working previous visits at other AMPs into the conversation. In going on three years I have only been denied extras twice. One was a legitimate shop I wandered into by mistake and the other is infamous for being hit or miss.

Jarboechicago
06-30-08, 15:29
I hear you, not too long after I started this thread I came to the same conclusion and stopped patronizing these places too...

yeah, i'm getting kind of tired with Libertyville over the past few months. OK was dead to me several months ago when i got bored with the same old finish with Suzy. Rotated on to Cozy, but flipped the bit with them last visit when i really pushed for her to give me oral and she denied me. And i've been going there for months.

Think it's time to hit the apartments again for a while. Where's my copy of CAD?

Rub & Tugged
07-14-08, 10:06
Mt Prospect board shows Singapore bust, hinted that they got the inside info from this website....

Rocketman37
07-14-08, 18:50
yeah, i'm getting kind of tired with Libertyville over the past few months. OK was dead to me several months ago when i got bored with the same old finish with Suzy. Rotated on to Cozy, but flipped the bit with them last visit when i really pushed for her to give me oral and she denied me. And i've been going there for months.

Think it's time to hit the apartments again for a while. Where's my copy of CAD?Never done spas, but apartments have never let me down. Trouble is there aren't any (that I've found) up between Libertyville and Gurnee. If anyone knows, please PM.

I know this is my first post in this forum, I've got a few on the MP board if you want to check me out first.

Pro81
08-12-08, 22:36
I decided to give Pine one more chance. Although I have been there, I got the "first time" treatment even when saying the other people I saw prior. Another dud in the water. Not sure if it was the one that I got, or if they are getting scared of the news of the recent busts else where. I need to find other places that are worth the drive. Only wish I had another chance to go to Sing. I might have to even think of taking the train to Chicago. If anyone knows a place pretty close to a one of the metra train stops. PM me.

Rockets
08-20-08, 00:20
Stopped by pine again last night. Despite mamasan recognizing me and obviously knowing my way around, I was disappointed. The massage was more thorough and longer than last time, so I was happy about that. But at the 45 minute mark, she suddenly says "okay, we're done" and is out the door before I can say a word. Very cold treatment. Maybe spooked by Singapore as others have suggested? If anybody has had better luck lately, I'd love to hear about it.

sweder999
09-23-08, 22:43
Has anyone seen the new girl named Julie at Cozy yet? Is she any good? Sue has been really conservative lately.

Big Log
11-04-08, 00:50
I saw the new girl at Cozy this weekend and had a nice time. She is younger and pretty good looking.

I will say it's very odd for me at Cozy cause the last two times Sue thinks I'm some guy that posts bad things on a website or something. Funny thing is I never posted anything about Cozy and hardly ever go. I must look like one of you guys who she had trouble with or something. She gave me a two minute lecture before my session with the new girl but all was forgivin I guess.

Whiskey Priest
11-04-08, 09:56
Pine seems fine to me. They bumped their hourly up to $80... or I just don't remember it being that high last time.

Usual suspects were present and a good time was had.

Rub & Tugged
11-04-08, 16:23
I have never been shot down at any AMP. The keys are to be totally naked with no towel when they come back in, and to pretip at least $30 if you expect HS. Never say its your first time... When they ask, kind of look at them like in the universal "are you crazy" look, pause, then answer with one word "yes" or "no" (depending if they ask "you bin here befo?" or "fis time here?")

Beisbolboy
11-05-08, 21:58
I don't recall ever being turned down either, been asked the usual questions before, but never not left a tip.

Hacksaw2
11-20-08, 22:44
OK - so I dropped by Cozy tonight for the first time. I was met by an asian lady that looked to be mid-50s. She showed to a room and offered a shower. I declined. She asked for 80 so I took the advice and gave her 100. A few minutes later I was ready and another say ~50 year old lady came. She gave a great massage for a half hour and then said "all done."

I said, "hey I was expecting a finish." And she firmly said "No." That was it.

I will never go back to cozy again, and recommend others avoid it!

What a rip-off.

Member #4914
11-21-08, 17:36
OK - so I dropped by Cozy tonight for the first time. I was met by an asian lady that looked to be mid-50s. She showed to a room and offered a shower. I declined. She asked for 80 so I took the advice and gave her 100. A few minutes later I was ready and another say ~50 year old lady came. She gave a great massage for a half hour and then said "all done."

What a rip-off.

I guess thats what you get for trying to doink old ladies!! LOL

BadAz Mofo
11-26-08, 12:47

What a rip-off.

I had the exact same experience my first and only time there. Sad thing is I figured I would try my luck at OK since I was in the neighborhood. Suzy was with a guy so I had to wait 15-20 minutes. Then about half way though my "hour" a monger came and she gave me the rush job with none of the extras I used to get. I know some guys have great fun when they go, but I've sworn off of Libertyville spas.

Cracker
11-27-08, 13:29
I lived in Lake county for 10 years, visited pretty much all of the spas over that period of time. I started with the long gone Royal spa on Milwaukee, I was regular until they closed up and they were the best by far for that area. Cozy spa used to be good early on but the quality of talent and service dropped off dramatically. I never had a good experience at Mich's, talent old, massage not worth it. Pine spa was descent as far as talent, the massage itself was mediocre, but topless was easy to get. O.K spa up north was good as long as she was not busy. If she was busy it was rushed and mechanical, wam bam. One good thing is after she got her implants she did not mind showing them off. Too bad about her predicament, I hope they don't throw the book at her.

Bottom line, Pine spa is about the only place I would barely recommend, of course that may have changed, it has been awhile since I have been in that area. Lake county as a whole has never been that great for this type of hobby within the last several years.

Happy Holidays

Neverno
11-29-08, 23:36
Stopped at Pine a couple of days ago. Price still $80 for the hour, but actually got the whole hour! That was a surprise. Saw Tina, but I'm not sure if it was the same Tina I saw earlier in the summer. Always tried to get back to see her but they always said "she's on vacation". The old Tina was much smaller and much more energetic, gave a better massage and table shower. But, still had a good time.

Beisbolboy
01-10-09, 23:55
Was there about a month on a Sunday night, was the only one open among the 3.

Greeted by an older lady (I believe late 50s/early 60s), if Suzy from OK was 55 (who looked younger than that to me), I can't imagine how old the lady from Michs was b/c she looked every bit 60+, plus she was a smoker.

Was looking for a good massage and opted for the hour, decent massage, and seeing her, I would decline extras (I declined her to wash near sensitive areas and did it myself).

The thing that irritated me was the amount of questions, well beyond the "have you been before?" and "what do you do"?

Those were asked...

Name (expected)
DOB
Where do I live
How much did I weigh when I was born (wtf?)
Brother or sisters?

I was getting pissed and about to walk out but the massage was decent. I didn't indicate that I would giving a tip so nothing extra was offered, thankfully.

I am never going back given her poor hygiene and interrogation skills.

Squat
01-27-09, 22:57
I stopped by Cozy Spa the other day and did not even receive any service. Old ugly hag met me at the door and upon seeing me, just told me that they were too busy and their appts were full for the day... Yeah right!

All I can say is that it sucks to live in Lake County!

I guess OK Spa is completely gone now.

Beisbolboy
01-30-09, 18:14
I think it is still open, I drive by there all the time and I drove by a couple of times after they were shut down and it looked like they were open again. Obviously I don't think anything that happened will happen there nor would I TOFTT.

Pine is prob. the best local place for a massage followed by Cozy, which neither are very god nor worth it.

It's bad enough to where I'm realistically considering heading to Kenosha at that place down 52nd st.

BadAz Mofo
01-31-09, 15:44
It's bad enough to where I'm realistically considering heading to Kenosha at that place down 52nd st.

For the love of god, don't do it man!

It's been well over a year since my last trip there, and from recent posts nothing has changed. A 10 minute ho-hum massage followed by 5 minutes of "come on baby."

This area sucks as far as AMPs go, (some one correct me if I'm wrong) so I've been exploring EMPs. While very few have table showers, I like the fact that they actually put effort into the massages.

Beisbolboy
02-04-09, 19:28
I've considered that as well, though I had a rush job at Lisunia and based on looks I prefer Europeans.

I don't recall any in the far N. Burbs/S WI still around.

Jv Money
03-03-09, 12:18
Was thinking of going to PS in Libertyville.

Any info or hints about this place anyone can share?

BadAz Mofo
03-04-09, 10:14
Was thinking of going to PS in Libertyville.

Any info or hints about this place anyone can share?
RTFF. Do a search on Pine as there are plenty of postings about it. And since no one has posted anything about Pine since November just assume that its still status quo.

Rub & Tugged
03-04-09, 12:29
Charges were mysteriously dropped against Suzi (not her real name) of OK Spa on 2/26...

Beisbolboy
03-04-09, 22:57
Charges were mysteriously dropped against Suzi (not her real name) of OK Spa on 2/26...

Interesting, wonder if it was a fine and a plea and don't come back around? I'm sure they had the evidence to press charges and go forward.

Rub & Tugged
03-05-09, 11:45
No plea or fine..... dropped....

Luv Nooke2
03-05-09, 14:26
Beisbolboy,

If you get a chance to drive by OK anytime soon please let us know if they are open. I tried to reach them by phone but it is still disconnected.

Jacbnimbie
03-05-09, 22:41
When chargers are dropped its usually because of lack of evidence. But here's the catch since it didn't go before a judge they can always bring it up again when they get more evidence. You are better off going before a judge, chances are its a weak case and you can beat it. Next time around she might not be so lucky.

No plea or fine..... dropped....

Beisbolboy
03-06-09, 22:34
Beisbolboy,

If you get a chance to drive by OK anytime soon please let us know if they are open. I tried to reach them by phone but it is still disconnected.

No problem, I'll prob. check sometime in the near future.

Beisbolboy
03-06-09, 22:36
When chargers are dropped its usually because of lack of evidence. But here's the catch since it didn't go before a judge they can always bring it up again when they get more evidence. You are better off going before a judge, chances are its a weak case and you can beat it. Next time around she might not be so lucky.

If they did a sting operation, unless it was a poorly executed operation with no recording devices, I don;t know how they couldn't find enough evidence.

Jaytwoniner
03-07-09, 02:47
My first time AMP and first time at Pine Spa in Libertyville. After researching this thread and a few others, decided to give it a try. Outside looked a little run down, but was surprised that it was nice and clean inside. Mamasan met at door and showed me to a room. Room was neat and clean. Ginney met me and said it was. 8. Had a shower. Room was clean and scrubed from head to toe. Asked me if I had been there before, and I said "long time ago" but that was a little fibbing on my part. Didn't want to get the newbie treatment. Then I was parked in the sauna for 10 minutes or so. Ginney returned to take me back to room. Gave me a nice 40 minute or so deep Tissue massage. Nice Asain music in the background. Technique was pretty OK. Then the flip and made quick work of the top side. She gave me some advise I had been drinking to much milk.

Gave a. 4 tip and said I would be back. Saw a cute yourger, skinny massage therapists in the hallway on way out. Hope to see her also in future but did not get name. All-in-all was a good time.

Good luck to all you Mongers!

Broome333
04-06-09, 21:39

I'm not sure I agree with you on it being lack of evidence. When they run a sting all they have to prove is that you agreed to either pay for or accept payment for a sex act depending on whether they are charging the customer or the provider. If they can prove that they have you dead bang (no pun intended). Also they don't need audio or video recordings, the sworn testimony of a LEO is sufficient to prove the charges in court. When it comes down to your word against theirs they win every time. I don't have any inside knowledge of the case, but my guess would be there was a procedural error and the DA decided to drop the case instead of having it exposed by the defense in court. I have seen that happen in several AMP cases. As an elected official the DA is usually pretty reluctant to try a case that could go against him and harm his reputation.

Broome333
04-06-09, 21:51
Previously I had tried both Mich's and Cozy with less than stellar results. I knew from previous posts both of these places were hit or miss, so I made the decision to stick with Pine if I went to any of the local places. Due to some recent developments at the office, I ended up working 12 plus hours a day for about 10 days straight. Needless to say when it was over I needed a massage. Since I had just got off work and didn't feel like a long drive I decided to stop by Pine for a bit of relaxation. I made it there about 20 minutes before closing time, but was still turned away. As I was driving home considering other options I decided to give Cozy another try. Long story short, I got a decent massage and a standard ending for the area. Not bad, but nothing special either. Both of the ladies I have seen there were very business like while giving the massage which to me is a bit of a turn off. In my opinion Pine is still the better bet. Same price, much more consistant and the girls at Pine seem to be more playful.

Rub & Tugged
04-07-09, 11:38
Hard to get anything at Mich's .. Pine is the best, but its kind of a high traffic area and Im worried about bumping into someone I know... Cozy...never got shot down here, but the girls are not good looking like pine....They do have parking and a rear entrance at cozy... Pine is still the best in the area..

Johnis
04-22-09, 21:32
I totally agreed.

Pine is the best.

They really make you feel comfortable.

Reflesh and relax.

Hard to get anything at Mich's .. Pine is the best, but its kind of a high traffic area and Im worried about bumping into someone I know... Cozy...never got shot down here, but the girls are not good looking like pine....They do have parking and a rear entrance at cozy... Pine is still the best in the area..

Broome333
05-05-09, 18:48
I totally agreed.

Pine is the best.

They really make you feel comfortable.

Reflesh and relax.

I would agree that Pine is the best option in the area. I stopped by last week and got the usual service for the standard price. Besides the limited menu, my only complaint is there seems to be no rotation of girls there. I have seen the same faces over the last 2 years that I have been going there.

Rub & Tugged
05-26-09, 13:52
Haven't been there in ages...some super old hag answered the bell, and took my cash and put me in a room... Took me to the sauna first? Then a still old, but better looking chick took me for TS and massasge... ending with a handshake $80 door +$20

Jv Money
05-29-09, 13:29
Haven't been there in ages...some super old hag answered the bell, and took my cash and put me in a room... Took me to the sauna first? Then a still old, but better looking chick took me for TS and massasge... ending with a handshake $80 door +$20

Handshake as in normal hand to hand or if its hand to cock

Chi Guy
05-30-09, 09:20
Handshake as in normal hand to hand or if its hand to cock
Handshake = handjob