PDA

View Full Version : Good pedicure? Hopefully from cutie!

JerSeinfeld
08-17-17, 21:04
Anyone every partake in the decadence of having your feet cleaned and trimmed?

I have never but really really want to go.

Any recommendations on Garden Grove or surrounding area?

Mondo72
08-18-17, 03:39

Any recommendations on Garden Grove or surrounding area?Hey Jer,

Did you want to create a new thread or were you just trying to post a report?

Happened to me once back when I started posting here. LOL.

Mondo.

CGFitness
08-18-17, 06:29

Any recommendations on Garden Grove or surrounding area?Only if that pedicure comes with a HE haha.

CG.

IDontKnow21
08-18-17, 14:21

Any recommendations on Garden Grove or surrounding area?I actually like getting pedi's. It's great on yer feet. I have never had a pedi with extra's though, although I have had a pedi before I have headed out. Hahah Just about any place will do, although I tend to stick to the Asian places as they don't seem to care if guys come in. Last one I went to was on the corner of Edwards & Mcfadden.

DutchTreat
08-18-17, 15:18
Smell my feet. Yeah, the mani-pedi places are positioned in a wide open room. No private rooms or curtained off partitions. The only "extras" is the extra cash that they try and squeeze out of you! I must confess, I do enjoy an occasional pampering of that sort, as it's quite relaxing and the dead skin cells are scrubbed from my feet! And the jagged toe nails are trimmed, clipped and filed to remove any sharp edges that could inadvertently attack an unsuspecting provider during a moment of passion. I hate when that happens!

Dutch.

I actually like getting pedi's. It's great on yer feet. I have never had a pedi with extra's though, although I have had a pedi before I have headed out. Hahah Just about any place will do, although I tend to stick to the Asian places as they don't seem to care if guys come in. Last one I went to was on the corner of Edwards & Mcfadden.

CGFitness
08-20-17, 07:22
I actually like getting pedi's. It's great on yer feet. I have never had a pedi with extra's though, although I have had a pedi before I have headed out. Hahah Just about any place will do, although I tend to stick to the Asian places as they don't seem to care if guys come in. Last one I went to was on the corner of Edwards & Mcfadden.Would have to go to Vietnam for that type of service haha.

IDontKnow21
08-25-17, 16:03
Would have to go to Vietnam for that type of service haha.Hahaha I spent some time in Shanghai. They have that kind of service there. Hahaha.

Connaisseur
09-14-17, 00:31

Any recommendations on Garden Grove or surrounding area?I get pedis all the time in South OC. Never any extras, low and behold, but frequently a young Viet spinner giving me a glimpse of her tatas crouching before me with a low-cut top. It's actually a great appetizer to a forthcoming AMP session, and on top you'll be well groomed on that table!

Xmul22
09-14-17, 12:15
I get pedis all the time in South OC. Never any extras, low and behold, but frequently a young Viet spinner giving me a glimpse of her tatas crouching before me with a low-cut top. It's actually a great appetizer to a forthcoming AMP session, and on top you'll be well groomed on that table!Where are these "young" Viet spinners?! We talking young 20's or 30's? You consider the "Asian age appearance" tax?

Sounds like these glimpse are unintentional, but it would be so awesome if teasing was the case!

CGFitness
09-18-17, 19:22
I get pedis all the time in South OC. Never any extras, low and behold, but frequently a young Viet spinner giving me a glimpse of her tatas crouching before me with a low-cut top. It's actually a great appetizer to a forthcoming AMP session, and on top you'll be well groomed on that table!Wow love me some young Viet spinner Tatas. I might have to go get one of these pre-AMP appetizers now haha.

AsianPussy
09-19-17, 04:23
Try little beauty center in GG:

http://orangecounty.backpage.com/HealthServices/male-grooming-service-hair-waxing-body-shaving-massage/54935700

She does hair, nails, massage and HE is on the menu. She upsells hard, avoid the nude massage, its not worth it.

Nude Tempo One
09-19-17, 04:29
Try little beauty center in GG:

http://orangecounty.backpage.com/HealthServices/male-grooming-service-hair-waxing-body-shaving-massage/54935700

She does hair, nails, massage and HE is on the menu. She upsells hard, avoid the nude massage, its not worth it.For some time, I was wondering what the hell is a HE. After reading a couple of reviews, I get it. I had been away from this board for a while, and I didn't remember reading HE anywhere before. Well, duh, I get it now.

James D 2004
12-19-17, 13:04
Oh, you guys! The best toenail clipper in Amazon cost less than $10 and last for at least 10 years. It takes less than a minute once every month to keep mine in check. But if I don't, my trimmed toenail shows that I'm not a blue-collar worker and do not need to wear shoes to please anybody. The money you wasted can buy you more to see in a coffee shop.

My ex-ATF used her BF's gold card for foot spas because I was so much into her feet and toes. If you want that feeling, a foot massage is about the same. They always rub off the dead cells around the ankles if I forgot. Even if you have dry skin, the oil makes them feel like babies'.