PDA

View Full Version : Sugar Daddy & Other Related Websites

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

KingBaby
08-16-17, 20:25
After talking with a few members, I believe it's the right time to have this thread for San Diego, just like the guys in LA. At here, I hope we can share and exchange information about our experience.

My experience for SA was uneventful. I am planning to go back and meanwhile, I can share some "Lessons Learned (LL). ".

1. There are a lot of "Professionals. " A lot of them have migrated from CL & BP to SA. I went on SA for "non-pros. " Be prepare to take on a relatively short, but steep (at least to me) learning curve.

2. You have to plan ahead about your own situation. Given the fact that you have pay for the membership, you should get the best and fullest out of it. I made a mistake by purchasing the membership on the spur of the moment. Within 2 weeks, I was sidetracked by work and other family issues, I was not able to take the fullest advantage. Talking to as many girls as possible, arranging meetups, etc. All the connections I made went cold and it was hard to pick those up again.

3. Girls come and go. Girls sign up and leave almost daily, so if you see someone that you like, talk to her right away.

4. Some are experienced Pros. Watch out for "Yoga Girl," she is one of those who joined yrs ago and love to take advantage of new members.

Clicker619
08-16-17, 21:41
I just renewed for a month after a 9-month hiatus (no, I wasn't preggo). So far, I've Favorited and Hid a lot of profiles. I recognize a few pros from HX. One girl was claimed to have received 300-350. I politely told her that was out of my interest range. Hopefully, I can get some action before I have to renew again. My main issue is I don't want to host so I'd have to spring for a room. Might be worth it since non-pros can be fun if you find the right ones.

KingBaby
08-17-17, 00:43
I just renewed for a month after a 9-month hiatus (no, I wasn't preggo). So far, I've Favorited and Hid a lot of profiles. I recognize a few pros from HX. One girl was claimed to have received 300-350. I politely told her that was out of my interest range. Hopefully, I can get some action before I have to renew again. My main issue is I don't want to host so I'd have to spring for a room. Might be worth it since non-pros can be fun if you find the right ones.I saw this girl on Match.com first, so I wrote her an email. Of course no response. A week later, the same person "Favorited" me on SA (I have a different pic & a different profile). She was so lazy that she had the same set of photos & the same writing in her description. I went back to Match, my email was never read. LOL. She soon left the site after that. True story .

MijoBear
08-17-17, 15:19
Glad to see this thread started. Hope we can develop a network of names that are reliable SBs. My personal take on SA is is great. Lots of fresh new pussy compared to the usual Pros. I will say when making the move from typical pro sites like BP, HX, and CV etc etc you have to understand SA is a site of non-pros (mostly). Ladies will come and go. Best bet is try to get their phone number asap so you don't have to rely on them coming back and can continue building a connection. That brings me to my second observation. SA takes more time / effort than just going for a pro. Usually an initial meet up is necessary before anything progresses. I have had instances where things progressed on date #1 but it wasn't planned. Another poster below also mentioned setting a standard for yourself. Personally I don't pay for initial meet ups nor do I pay more than 300. I've run across several looking for $ just to meet and some looking for several hundred / thousand more than my max. Remember these aren't pros so things are negotiable but if it's not moving in the right direction I just keep it moving. Be polite. Profiles show up every day. Plenty of fish. Lastly it's a numbers game. Get digits go on meet ups and have fun. If you can put in the time and effort there's plenty of fresh pussy to be had.

Clicker619
08-19-17, 01:01
So far, the 2 that I've been exchanging with have been asking 300-350. I politely refused since that doesn't include the room.

BearWithMe
08-19-17, 07:46
Thank you for starting this blog. Much needed. Hooked up with an 18 year old Latina. She supposed lying had only been with 2 guys, never been eaten out, never ridden a guy or done doggy, never had an orgasm, and never tried anal, but was curious. For the cost of dinner, I checked off that list. Sometimes, you just get lucky.

Tennis Nut
08-19-17, 12:25
Glad to see this thread started. Hope we can develop a network of names that are reliable SBs. My personal take on SA is is great. Lots of fresh new pussy compared to the usual Pros. I will say when making the move from typical pro sites like BP, HX, and CV etc etc you have to understand SA is a site of non-pros (mostly). Ladies will come and go. Best bet is try to get their phone number asap so you don't have to rely on them coming back and can continue building a connection. That brings me to my second observation. SA takes more time / effort than just going for a pro. Usually an initial meet up is necessary before anything progresses. I have had instances where things progressed on date #1 but it wasn't planned. Another poster below also mentioned setting a standard for yourself. Personally I don't pay for initial meet ups nor do I pay more than 300. I've run across several looking for $ just to meet and some looking for several hundred / thousand more than my max. Remember these aren't pros so things are negotiable but if it's not moving in the right direction I just keep it moving. Be polite. Profiles show up every day. Plenty of fish. Lastly it's a numbers game. Get digits go on meet ups and have fun. If you can put in the time and effort there's plenty of fresh pussy to be had.Everything said above is true, plus the girls / women on SA don't charge by the hour. In fact, it's more of a GFE (including bare!) than anywhere else! I don't negotiate up-front because that's illegal and that would be the only way LE could get you. (I've been told by a reliable source that the cops don't target SA. They're more interested in street, under-age, and trafficking.) It's perfectly fine to get together for dinner, sailing, a drink, a hike, plus whatever happens afterwards. The after-party, so to speak, has happened most the time for me. You learn how to avoid the women who are looking for a free dinner or to give you a massage, get paid for it, and not put out. It's a learning experience and a hell of an adventure!

I had one woman come to my house thinking she was just going to meet me. Fifteen minutes into it we're in the sack having fun! And better still, she didn't want money. She is now my weekly hook-up for fun! You can't beat that!

I can't say enough good things about this way of finding women. Yeah, it costs more, but you're not dealing with the low-life that populate every other means of hooking up. And all the women have been super-nice!

Most important, be polite! Don't ruin it for the other guys by freaking out the women. As one of them said in her profile, "Don't be a creep."

Tennis Nut
08-23-17, 19:49
She is gorgeous! I'm just wondering if anyone has had the luck to get with her. Boy, she makes my heart skip a beat!

BearWithMe
08-24-17, 01:13
She is gorgeous! I'm just wondering if anyone has had the luck to get with her. Boy, she makes my heart skip a beat!Nothing showed up on Google image search. Give it a shot, but she probably expects to fetch a premium. The down-on-their-luck single moms are more in my budget range.

Tennis Nut
08-24-17, 12:37
Nothing showed up on Google image search. Give it a shot, but she probably expects to fetch a premium. The down-on-their-luck single moms are more in my budget range.She doesn't reply to my messages. It's frustrating when the most beautiful girls on the site don't even reply. Hey, that's like real life! How silly of me to expect otherwise.

Tennis Nut
08-24-17, 12:45
Okay, guys, I've been holding this one in my back pocket, but now you can have her. She's a horny one and may not even want money from you. She was my fuck-buddy once / week for about three weeks, then I blew it! How? I went to meet a blonde Russian girl downtown. I didn't even go out with her because of a misunderstanding--just met her on the street and said "No thanks, I don't have that kind of time." (I thought she was hosting. She thought we were going out.) Anyway, this Russian was a friend of Kim323, who is also Russian. Kim323 was insisting I bang her exclusively, which I lied and told her I was. Russian number two told Kim about me and now it's all over.

So someone hit up Kim323. Be a gentleman. She's a lady. And have fun. And don't be stupid like I was!

BearWithMe
08-25-17, 02:30
Okay, guys, I've been holding this one in my back pocket, but now you can have her. She's a horny one and may not even want money from you. She was my fuck-buddy once / week for about three weeks, then I blew it! How? I went to meet a blonde Russian girl downtown. I didn't even go out with her because of a misunderstanding--just met her on the street and said "No thanks, I don't have that kind of time." (I thought she was hosting. She thought we were going out.) Anyway, this Russian was a friend of Kim323, who is also Russian. Kim323 was insisting I bang her exclusively, which I lied and told her I was. Russian number two told Kim about me and now it's all over.

So someone hit up Kim323. Be a gentleman. She's a lady. And have fun. And don't be stupid like I was!I tried earlier based on your recommendation. She viewed my profile, and that's about it. I have a few BBWs to trade, as I like them mostly skin and bones. I'm saving up for Vegas next week and would rather not blow my budget on fatties.

Tennis Nut
08-25-17, 23:00
Has anyone been contacted by a woman overseas who says she looked up your profile and thinks you're really compatible with her. She goes on and on about love and life--all this idealistic B. S. --and proposes that she come to visit. She keeps asking what city I'm in so she can buy an airline ticket and show me a copy. Show me a copy? When I asked her if she was going to ask me to pay for the airfare, she said she would pay for it. It's still bullshit. But it's been fun bullshit because I got her to send some pictures! And great picture they are! I'll keep asking for pictures until I tell her to fuck off.

I don't understand the scam, but it's got to be one. Why would a white woman from Ghana want to reach out to one guy and go visit him. I haven't told her Jack shit about me yet. Very strange. Her name is Mumuni sadic. Her email address is. Anyway, I thought it was strange that women from England or the east coast were contacting me, but Africa? WTF!

Can anyone imagine what her scam is? Let me guess: after sex she drugs me and removes a kidney (worse yet--before sex! She runs out of money while she's here; I can't think of other scams.

BearWithMe
08-26-17, 01:08
Has anyone been contacted by a woman overseas who says she looked up your profile and thinks you're really compatible with her. She goes on and on about love and life--all this idealistic B. S. --and proposes that she come to visit. She keeps asking what city I'm in so she can buy an airline ticket and show me a copy. Show me a copy? When I asked her if she was going to ask me to pay for the airfare, she said she would pay for it. It's still bullshit. But it's been fun bullshit because I got her to send some pictures! And great picture they are! I'll keep asking for pictures until I tell her to fuck off.

I don't understand the scam, but it's got to be one. Why would a white woman from Ghana want to reach out to one guy and go visit him. I haven't told her Jack shit about me yet. Very strange. Her name is Mumuni sadic. Her email address is. Anyway, I thought it was strange that women from England or the east coast were contacting me, but Africa? WTF!

Can anyone imagine what her scam is? Let me guess: after sex she drugs me and removes a kidney (worse yet--before sex! She runs out of money while she's here; I can't think of other scams.Probably not that elaborate. Probably some kind of catfishing scam. She'll eventually ask for you to send money through PayPal or wire. I can't imagine too many white women in Ghana that aren't nuns and missionaries. I get randomly favorited by all the Filipinos.

Tennis Nut
08-26-17, 22:38
Probably not that elaborate. Probably some kind of catfishing scam. She'll eventually ask for you to send money through PayPal or wire. I can't imagine too many white women in Ghana that aren't nuns and missionaries. I get randomly favorited by all the Filipinos.Catfishing scam? What does that mean?

I've been expecting her to ask for money, but she hasn't. She keeps asking for the city I'm from so she can buy an plane ticket to come visit. I asked if she is going to ask me to pay for it and she said no. Of course, I'm not giving her any information and certainly am not stupid enough to send her money. Although, I got to tell ya, after seeing the latest batch of pictures, I'm thinking banging her might be worth losing all my money! Judge for youself.

Catfishing is when they use fake pics.

I think this chick is Brazilian, Brazilian chicks tan their titties like that. Also the wall behind her doesn't look like Yankee construction, it looks South American. Hard to explain why but it does.

A2

Camera3
08-26-17, 23:55

Can anyone imagine what her scam is? Let me guess: after sex she drugs me and removes a kidney (worse yet--before sex! She runs out of money while she's here; I can't think of other scams.Sooner or later "she" will ask for money. Every now and then it can be fun to play along and jerk her around.

C3.

Tennis Nut
08-27-17, 00:35
Sooner or later "she" will ask for money. Every now and then it can be fun to play along and jerk her around.

C3.As long as she keeps sending pictures, I'll jerk her around. After all, that's what's she's doing to me.

She keeps asking for the city in which I live. If she got my info from SA, it would have said the city. That makes me wonder where she got my email address from. It doesn't matter. She could have cohorts here gathering email addresses. Whatever. She not getting anything more.

I'll keep sharing the pictures with everyone!

Nodak Boy
08-27-17, 01:04
Catfishing scam? What does that mean?

I've been expecting her to ask for money, but she hasn't. She keeps asking for the city I'm from so she can buy an plane ticket to come visit. I asked if she is going to ask me to pay for it and she said no. Of course, I'm not giving her any information and certainly am not stupid enough to send her money. Although, I got to tell ya, after seeing the latest batch of pictures, I'm thinking banging her might be worth losing all my money! Judge for youself.

Catfishing is when they use fake pics.

I think this chick is Brazilian, Brazilian chicks tan their titties like that. Also the wall behind her doesn't look like Yankee construction, it looks South American. Hard to explain why but it does.

A2Look up Janessa Brazil, good call there A2.

NB.

AnExplorer40
08-27-17, 22:33
HI,

I am coming into town and Cali_93 has been fun chatting with me--has anyone met her or know anything about her?

Thanks!

Anexplorer40.

Tennis Nut
08-28-17, 11:46
Look up Janessa Brazil, good call there A2.

NB.You found her! Yup, that's Janessa Brazil.

Damn, I shouldn't have sent all that money!

I wonder if she'll actually show up next week. Maybe I should postpone that kitchen / bath remodel and cancel the order on the Bentley.

Pete8911
08-28-17, 23:02
I just joined SA and I am way out of my element on setting the price. Help!

AnExplorer40
08-28-17, 23:44
She is young and eager and definitely P2 P--no pretense and just gets right to it with pics and vids. She is outside my profile interests but seems very nice.

Stay Safe!

Anexplorer40.

AnExplorer40
08-28-17, 23:45
Hello,

Does anyone have info on this one? She seems quite nice and a good conversationalist. We have a meet and greet scheduled in a week, so any intel would help.

Stay safe.

Anexplorer40.

Tennis Nut
08-29-17, 00:06
Occasionally someone will mention an SA member, then we have to search for her. The SA search function is not good, so I'd like to suggest that we provide each other with links to the member's profile.

For example, check out the beauty here:

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/71fb6073-43c9-4fa5-8fcf-d2ab123f0eb3

This way it'll be easier to get information, share insights, and so on about these girls.

Tennis Nut
08-29-17, 00:22
I just joined SA and I am way out of my element on setting the price. Help!Hopefully you won't have to discuss money up-front. The majority of the women I've been with have not discussed money and, in fact, accepted my donation at the very last minute. Based on a suggestion by someone on this forum, I've been giving $200. I had one woman say in a text the following day that I had under-paid her, but she was not going to make an issue of it because she trashed the bed in the hotel (she was a squirter). I had another women start a negotiation vis text after we met for dinner. It was awkward, but we finally got it out in the open--she's never been offered less than $300. So there you have it, several ways it can go. I still say my favorite dates are the ones that never mention money and leave it up to you to do the right thing.

Along those lines, Yoga-Girl likes to go to a guy's house and give him a massage and charge $150 afterwards. I should have told her she was insane and not paid it, but I wanted to eventually do her. So I paid. After she didn't reply to my text for over a week, finally I heard from her. I asked her how much a romantic session would cost. She said $1,500. That tells me she had no interest in being with me and it would take that much money for her to not gag. I jokingly told her she's not charging enough because she has to plan for an early retirement. I passed on her, of course.

I had another tell me, in advance, she wanted $400. I balked and she came down to $250. I thought it was still too much, so I passed on her. I had another one tell me she wanted $450. I told her I bed, charging that much, she had a lot of free time. She didn't understand my cynical comment. Figures.

Go for $200 and hopefully you'll do well. Don't negotiate up front unless you are totally in love with her and that's the only way she'll agree to get together with you.

If you are inclined to go for older women, you might be able to get it for free. I recently contacted Cutie on Duty (https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/d230929b-dd12-4729-a67c-8c7411b18db7) and Jewel of SD (https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/9c600342-b995-4d02-920a-a65b47983844). They are 33 and 50, respectively. After messaging each other and then texting, I proposed more equality in the relationship than an SB / SD arrangement; this means I thought it would be good for us to get together for mutual benefit and not exchange money. They were both fine with that. That said, I changed my mind about both of them and will not be pursuing them. After looking at the 20-somethings, I can't bring myself to get together with a 50-year or that 33-year old.

If Kim323 (https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/51878cff-f5f8-4d98-ad3a-0e0b07b34e60) will meet with you, she'll take $200 and, if she thinks you'll be monogamous, she might do you for free. I had that arrangement with her for a couple of weeks before she found out I was looking to meet her Russian girlfriend who is also on SA.

Have Fun!

BearWithMe
08-29-17, 03:06
Been striking out lately. Did a meet and greet with Summerdayz. About 100 lbs heavier than her pics. And she just came from her NA meeting. Offered head but I passed.

Thalia_untaken0621 also too big for me. Just had a kid and stretch marks showing. Huge tits though.

Deedee2988 same as above.

Alisa baby has 3 kids and can't host.

Veronica619 sounded promising, but stopped communication.

Same with Pretty Zandy 93.

AnExplorer40
08-29-17, 07:20
I just joined SA and I am way out of my element on setting the price. Help!The Richmond Virginia thread on SA has all the help you will ever need!

PM for more.

Stay Safe.

Anexplorer40.

AnExplorer40
08-29-17, 10:58
Hello! It is lovely to meet you, my name is Naomi. You seem to be everything that I'm looking for wrapped into one handsome man! I'm very interested. ❤65039; Could you prove your realism before I give you my phone number? Send me an amazon giftcard to my email of any amount ($5 or $500 it doesn't matter). I've had so many frauds on this website, & I'm trying to weed through the ones who are seriously looking for a mutually beneficial relationship with a complex minded and sleek young lady like myself. 😘 If you can respect that, I think we'll be a fantastic match. ❤65039;.

Seriously.

Stay safe.

Anexplorer40.

BearWithMe
08-29-17, 14:58
The Richmond Virginia thread on SA has all the help you will ever need!

PM for more.

Stay Safe.

Anexplorer40.I would also recommend the LA board. HollywoodGuy has some great tips for bagging young sugarbabies for 100-150 range.

Rider009
08-29-17, 18:31
Great advice!

Hopefully you won't have to discuss money up-front. The majority of the women I've been with have not discussed money and, in fact, accepted my donation at the very last minute. Based on a suggestion by someone on this forum, I've been giving $200. I had one woman say in a text the following day that I had under-paid her, but she was not going to make an issue of it because she trashed the bed in the hotel (she was a squirter). I had another women start a negotiation vis text after we met for dinner. It was awkward, but we finally got it out in the open--she's never been offered less than $300. So there you have it, several ways it can go. I still say my favorite dates are the ones that never mention money and leave it up to you to do the right thing.

Along those lines, Yoga-Girl likes to go to a guy's house and give him a massage and charge $150 afterwards. I should have told her she was insane and not paid it, but I wanted to eventually do her. So I paid. After she didn't reply to my text for over a week, finally I heard from her. I asked her how much a romantic session would cost. She said $1,500. That tells me she had no interest in being with me and it would take that much money for her to not gag. I jokingly told her she's not charging enough because she has to plan for an early retirement. I passed on her, of course.

I had another tell me, in advance, she wanted $400. I balked and she came down to $250. I thought it was still too much, so I passed on her. I had another one tell me she wanted $450. I told her I bed, charging that much, she had a lot of free time. She didn't understand my cynical comment. Figures.

KingBaby
08-29-17, 21:24
Been striking out lately. Did a meet and greet with Summerdayz. About 100 lbs heavier than her pics. And she just came from her NA meeting. Offered head but I passed.
Thalia_untaken0621 also too big for me. Just had a kid and stretch marks showing. Huge tits though.
Deedee2988 same as above.
Alisa baby has 3 kids and can't host.
Veronica619 sounded promising, but stopped communication.
Same with Pretty Zandy 93.PZ93 contacted me a few times. She seemed normal (on txt). She wasn't my type & that's why I never setup a meeting.

She is young and eager and definitely P2 P--no pretense and just gets right to it with pics and vids. She is outside my profile interests but seems very nice.
Stay Safe!
Anexplorer40.She also contacted me and shared her photos. Great body.

As long as she keeps sending pictures, I'll jerk her around. After all, that's what's she's doing to me.
She keeps asking for the city in which I live. If she got my info from SA, it would have said the city. That makes me wonder where she got my email address from. It doesn't matter. She could have cohorts here gathering email addresses. Whatever. She not getting anything more.
I'll keep sharing the pictures with everyone!When I was a premium member, I got contacted by girls from the Philippines daily. I usually just ask for photos and then block them.

AnExplorer40
08-30-17, 14:34
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/aa42c2f5-7a20-4fa6-b45e-6f740bea4d63

Supposedly brand new to the site but needing assistance. After many long messages, text conversations, and making plans for a meet and greet followed by a longer date the next day, she suddenly finds out she needs a "LEEP procedure in the next few weeks and won't be able to be intimate for 8 weeks" but is happy to keep talking and meet platonically if I so desire. Her number checked out with what she said, but another time waster.

Next.

Stay safe.

Anexplorer.

KingBaby
08-30-17, 17:04
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/aa42c2f5-7a20-4fa6-b45e-6f740bea4d63

Supposedly brand new to the site but needing assistance. After many long messages, text conversations, and making plans for a meet and greet followed by a longer date the next day, she suddenly finds out she needs a "LEEP procedure in the next few weeks and won't be able to be intimate for 8 weeks" but is happy to keep talking and meet platonically if I so desire. Her number checked out with what she said, but another time waster.

Next.

Stay safe.

Anexplorer.I have a question. How did you conduct a "number check" on whether or not she was going a LEEP procedure?

AnExplorer40
08-30-17, 18:41
I have a question. How did you conduct a "number check" on whether or not she was going a LEEP procedure?Oops. Sorry I was not clear-the text number she gave me lead back to her Facebook profile and also ended up being her work cell phone. Can you believe babies use their REAL numbers? She had told me she had been on the site for a year but always backed out until now and was serious. Plus, following the Laws of Poker, her excuse was long and overly detailed and complex (plus no one has to take an 8 week sex break after a LEEP--can't reveal how I know that!).

Stay safe.

Anexplorer.

KingBaby
08-30-17, 21:05
Oops. Sorry I was not clear-the text number she gave me lead back to her Facebook profile and also ended up being her work cell phone. Can you believe babies use their REAL numbers? She had told me she had been on the site for a year but always backed out until now and was serious. Plus, following the Laws of Poker, her excuse was long and overly detailed and complex (plus no one has to take an 8 week sex break after a LEEP--can't reveal how I know that!).
Stay safe.
Anexplorer.Using work cell phone for SA, now that is commitment.

Thanks for sharing AE40.

AnExplorer40
08-30-17, 21:57
Using work cell phone for SA, now that is commitment.

Thanks for sharing AE40.You are welcome. Helps ease the pain. .

AnExplorer40
08-30-17, 23:30
Well hobbyists,

Some additional online research on this one (https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/2b3da629-46e7-d8bf-b91e-23777fa7b709) yielded a warning on her phone number to avoid her. I think I am going to pass especially since she wanted 5 for just a meet and greet!

Stay Safe.

AnExplorer40
09-01-17, 09:34
Anyone have any intel on any of these lovelies?

Stephlolo (https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/ea9b1ce6-d789-4e87-a8f0-05edaefba15d): Good conversation. Bigger than her profile picture indicates for an average body type. Not sure yet if she is a time waster or not.

Sammibbclover (https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/6d02d2f0-24e9-40c5-b8e1-1504e3e40029): She must be an UTR or a semipro. Right down to business offering kink, cuckold, voyeur etc.

BabyDiana (https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/1b4ac139-622d-40a2-92f9-60828a865fa5): Offered dinner and a trip back to the FC. Blew up my phone a little.

Amanda875 (https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/75327166-afb9-4d8d-9f94-2a1706e14628): Semi pro or UTR. Possibly just a "free spirit highly sexual college girl". Right down to business including nudes. She is cute but outside my size profile.

SexyClassyLady212 (https://www.seekingarrangement.com/messages/eed2e073-90a4-424d-a0e5-3316eeee60fb?mailbox=inbox): Wants amazon gift card to start. Don't waste your time with this scammer.

Maxoutonkisses (https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/0f160a21-4cca-4fb2-9d8d-7df3f976fdfc). Very cute and open to FWB. Anxious to meet.

Anyone else with Intel to share?

Stay safe.

Anexplorer.

BearWithMe
09-01-17, 10:18
Anyone have any intel on any of these lovelies?

Stephlolo (https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/ea9b1ce6-d789-4e87-a8f0-05edaefba15d): Good conversation. Bigger than her profile picture indicates for an average body type. Not sure yet if she is a time waster or not.

Sammibbclover (https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/6d02d2f0-24e9-40c5-b8e1-1504e3e40029): She must be an UTR or a semipro. Right down to business offering kink, cuckold, voyeur etc.

BabyDiana (https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/1b4ac139-622d-40a2-92f9-60828a865fa5): Offered dinner and a trip back to the FC. Blew up my phone a little.

Amanda875 (https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/75327166-afb9-4d8d-9f94-2a1706e14628): Semi pro or UTR. Possibly just a "free spirit highly sexual college girl". Right down to business including nudes. She is cute but outside my size profile.

SexyClassyLady212 (https://www.seekingarrangement.com/messages/eed2e073-90a4-424d-a0e5-3316eeee60fb?mailbox=inbox): Wants amazon gift card to start. Don't waste your time with this scammer.

Maxoutonkisses (https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/0f160a21-4cca-4fb2-9d8d-7df3f976fdfc). Very cute and open to FWB. Anxious to meet.

Anyone else with Intel to share?

Stay safe.

Anexplorer.Diana and Max look promising. I would avoid the others. Try Roxiefoxi33. https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/28824a4e-033e-4181-8738-de390e6cabb4. She is DTF for 90 min for 200, and she hosts. Obviously a pro, but I can't place the face with the name.

OnceWas
09-01-17, 11:43
Maxoutonkisses (https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/0f160a21-4cca-4fb2-9d8d-7df3f976fdfc). Very cute and open to FWB. Anxious to meet.I spent the day with her about a month ago. Took her to lunch and Balboa Park. Nice girl, good conversation, heavier than in the pic. I was not interested so I didn't contact her after that one day.

Sinner1904
09-01-17, 14:09
Diana and Max look promising. I would avoid the others. Try Roxiefoxi33. https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/28824a4e-033e-4181-8738-de390e6cabb4. She is DTF for 90 min for 200, and she hosts. Obviously a pro, but I can't place the face with the name.Link doesn't work for me. Was she recently active? It seems that profiles disapeare all the time on this site.

KingBaby
09-01-17, 16:32
Link doesn't work for me. Was she recently active? It seems that profiles disapeare all the time on this site.Try this 1 - https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/28824a4e-033e-4181-8738-de390e6cabb4.

Sinner1904
09-01-17, 16:53
Try this 1 - https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/28824a4e-033e-4181-8738-de390e6cabb4.Thank you.

Sinner1904
09-01-17, 16:56
I spent the day with her about a month ago. Took her to lunch and Balboa Park. Nice girl, good conversation, heavier than in the pic. I was not interested so I didn't contact her after that one day.She told me 350 per meet. Did your day with her at the park cost anything?

OnceWas
09-01-17, 17:49
She told me 350 per meet. Did your day with her at the park cost anything?I paid for lunch and entrance to the museums but I didn't give her anything.

SDMonger69
09-01-17, 17:54
Thank you.Has anyone had luck with her? I PM'd her on Hx w / o a response. A text was replied back days later. She has been known to be a scatter-brain. She asks irrelevant questions but never addresses the details. Feel free to PM me details of menu / rates / experience, etc.

Pete8911
09-01-17, 20:49
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/b19ff46f-28d9-48f8-b312-6f9e4138933d

This one offered me 300 a visit or 2 k a month. Almost took her up on a single visit, but she went radio silent and that consumed a lot of the time that was available. I wasn't sad as the location of the tattoo is usually a sign for me to stay away from BP girls. I would like to see those tits though.

Pete8911
09-01-17, 21:00
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/f8a47759-d041-1b6d-a50b-eb85760a7663

Got this one's number and texted her a little. She's not in a position to host so that killed that a little. It was cute when she asked me if I had roommates. Let's just say that my profile status is accurate.

AnExplorer40
09-01-17, 22:57
Hello,

I am still weeding through the list. Anyone have any experience with.

Skye1988: (https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/0a1a0f31-7a9f-4ad9-92c6-401cab17324f) Frankly sounds too good to be true--I wonder if she is a BP girl.

SSS: (https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/d66c4718-065c-9d85-e49f-fe7c326399cc) I have had extensive conversations with this one. She has been on the sight four years but says not very active with only two long term SD. Does anyone know her? I wonder if she is a pro escort because her conversation and chats and everything just sounds too good to be true.

Romy7778 (https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/5ebfd001-3e8a-46b7-93c9-3070189c8d85): Not sure.

Thoughts?

Stay safe.

Anexplorer.

Tennis Nut
09-02-17, 00:31
Hello,

I am still weeding through the list. Anyone have any experience with.

Skye1988: (https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/0a1a0f31-7a9f-4ad9-92c6-401cab17324f) Frankly sounds too good to be true--I wonder if she is a BP girl.

SSS: (https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/d66c4718-065c-9d85-e49f-fe7c326399cc) I have had extensive conversations with this one. She has been on the sight four years but says not very active with only two long term SD. Does anyone know her? I wonder if she is a pro escort because her conversation and chats and everything just sounds too good to be true.

Romy7778 (https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/5ebfd001-3e8a-46b7-93c9-3070189c8d85): Not sure.

Thoughts?

Stay safe.

Anexplorer.I met Romey very briefly one night. She seems to have changed her name on the site. I don't remember her former name. She is a very tall Russian woman who seems willing to drop everything to go out. Our language barrier was such that I thought she was hosting for some action right away. She thought I was picking her up to go out for drinks. I didn't have the time, so I blew her off. She followed up and still wanted to go out, so I think she's desperate for either sex, money or both. She's the one who blew up my arrangement with Kim323. It turns out it wasn't Romey's fault. Kim looked at the messages on her phone to help translate and saw my messages there! Busted!

I don't know the other women. SSS looks a bit heavy judging by her tits, but maybe you like that. .

LoveTheseGirls
09-02-17, 01:17

Got this one's number and texted her a little. She's not in a position to host so that killed that a little. It was cute when she asked me if I had roommates. Let's just say that my profile status is accurate.She was my girl for about a year. All bare. Great BJ and great sex. No complaints. Her boos job is recent but honestly she had a nicer pair of naturals, large b's, before the boob job.

BearWithMe
09-02-17, 03:59
She was my girl for about a year. All bare. Great BJ and great sex. No complaints. Her boos job is recent but honestly she had a nicer pair of naturals, large b's, before the boob job.Your girl? Haha. I was giving her the cream pie along with some other dudes I know. Never got her down from 300. Too business oriented for me.

LoveTheseGirls
09-02-17, 09:32
Your girl? Haha. I was giving her the cream pie along with some other dudes I know. Never got her down from 300. Too business oriented for me.I was just a 100 it was great while it lasted.

Sinner1904
09-02-17, 10:32
I have communicated with her as well. She wanted me to email a pic before she gave me access to her pics, but when I contacted her she had a different username which I can't remember now. She recently changed it for whatever that is worth.

AnExplorer40
09-02-17, 11:32
Carlabr412 (https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/b3b80ccf-3f10-49db-8874-4b77927f9eeb): "Let's be friends. Take me out. Buy me things. But if you are looking for anything physical you should find someone else. ".

Thanks for saving me time!

Stay safe.

Anexplorer.

AnExplorer40
09-02-17, 11:36
BaileyFrooze69: (https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/ae1033ba-ac95-4b47-8163-d71f0b4ae367): "nice to hear babe! Actually hun I'm looking a guy that can spoil me and a guy that can pay my naked show on $kype I'm doing this to help my mom! And are you interested?

Bwahahahaha.

Stay safe.

Anexplorer.

BearWithMe
09-02-17, 11:48
Scarlet-datz https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/6c549072-05e6-4ed0-a67e-5f0339c722d3. She wants her BF to watch while you bang her. He won't join in, but wants to jack off. Asks 300 and is ok with bare.

Danigiirl talks a good game, but something always comes up when you try to meet. https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/b0c4e78f-cb7e-4634-adcd-470be8272e96..

OnceWas
09-02-17, 13:10
Scarlet-datz https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/6c549072-05e6-4ed0-a67e-5f0339c722d3. She wants her BF to watch while you bang her. He won't join in, but wants to jack off. Asks 300 and is ok with bare.

Danigiirl talks a good game, but something always comes up when you try to meet. https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/b0c4e78f-cb7e-4634-adcd-470be8272e96..Both links come up as "profile not found" for me.

Sinner1904
09-02-17, 13:40

Danigiirl talks a good game, but something always comes up when you try to meet. https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/b0c4e78f-cb7e-4634-adcd-470be8272e96..Scarlet_datz*about an hour ago.

Hi! I am looking for straight nsa intimate. I'm looking to keep this discrete so I don't go in public dates LOL just straight intimate and I ask 600 a meeting. I know it's not the average arrangement. Let me know if your interested. .

That's what she sent me. Sounds like a bot to me but I don't know for sure.

SDMonger69
09-02-17, 13:47

Got this one's number and texted her a little. She's not in a position to host so that killed that a little. It was cute when she asked me if I had roommates. Let's just say that my profile status is accurate.She looks like a former HX girl that worked for the agency formerly located by a fountain in Mission Valley. The agency relocated to Aero Drive for awhile. Can anyone confirm?

Pete8911
09-02-17, 14:19
She was my girl for about a year. All bare. Great BJ and great sex. No complaints. Her boos job is recent but honestly she had a nicer pair of naturals, large b's, before the boob job.And she couldn't host?

AnExplorer40
09-02-17, 15:29
Ivylily (https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/691871b9-1d4a-47be-b8f2-1135dd5d40a7): Intriguing. I wonder if she is just a time waster or perhaps platonic only. So, does anyone know if the red hair ends at the shoulders?

Stay Safe.

Anexplorer.

Tennis Nut
09-03-17, 00:34
I had a get-together with this woman and would recommend her. https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/4d7c8259-0f00-4ed0-9f8c-fcc8d473e769.

Her pictures are slightly misleading in both positive and negative ways. The negative: her pix make it look like she's small from the waist down. The positive: she looks very attractive despite all the make-up, but let me tell you this: this woman is beautiful. She has a face you would want to gaze at forever. I love her face. That said, she is tall and a big woman--not big as in fat, but as in athletically big. And for those of you who like a big rack, boy does she have big tits, but not grotesquely big.

So here's what happened. She's back on the site after an hiatus. I contacted her and we exchanged messages and then starting texting. I asked her what she likes to do on a first date. She said she would be up for whatever I wanted to do. I interpreted that as meaning we could get right down to it. I even asked her to come over to my house and she agreed to. What more does a guy need in the way of positive signs!

She came over at about 7:30. She wanted water to drink, so we sat around chatting. At one point I asked her if she wanted to "go in the other room. " She balked at that and I apologized and said I guess I misunderstood or made the wrong assumption about our rendez-vous. She assured me that was okay and told me she never has sex the first time she meets a guy. I was the gentleman and said that was fine. We kept talking and the conversation flowed nicely. She's smart. Well, who cares if she's smart. I was just happy that her pretty face was in my house.

After about an hour or so she said, "We could cuddle. " I'm thinking, "Cuddle? Isn't that a huge tease?" I said okay and we cuddled awkwardly on the couch--remember, she's big and tall--awkward. Cuddling turned into spooning, which was much less awkward, and she let my hands wander wherever I wished. She also pressed her ass into my bulging crotch. I was doing some OTC playing with her clit, which led to me saying, "I'd love to go down on you" to which she said okay and we retired to the bedroom.

Keep in mind I was still allowing her the "I never have sex on the first date. " I should have just questioned that so I would know how aggressive to be, but I didn't. I went down on her and, well, it didn't go as planned. I didn't get her off. She didn't seem to like my Golden Butterfly Flick technique and also said she has a hard time cumming in the beginning--nerves (she's an introvert). So after my jaw got numb I stopped trying and we made out. She is a good kisser! And did I mention how pretty she is?

She had been at my house almost three hours by then and decided it was time to leave. She made no attempt to get me off or even play with my dick. I thought, okay, she really doesn't have sex on the first date. I walked her out to her car and said goodbye. She said, "You can text me any time. " I DID NOT give her money for the evening. (Why should I? I didn't get off.).

The next day I texted her with a brief "last night was fun" note and gave her some info I had promised. I never heard back from her that day. Or ever. I figured I wouldn't pursue her because the lack of a response kind of said it all. Besides, I love pretty faces, but prefer women who are more petite. That said, I bet she would be phenomenal to bang for a while.

That's it. It was a strange experience, in retrospect, and I wouldn't hold it against her because. Did I mention how pretty she is? !

One of you guys has to bang her and take pictures! Please!

AnExplorer40
09-03-17, 00:56
SourPatchAdult: https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/736e570e-1167-41ca-ba06-82a61643d9db: "My best friend told me about the site since she has a ton of sugar daddies so I thought I'd join too. Do you do monthly allowances? How did your past relationship go? Ever thought of an online thing? I've heard of girls not even having to touch their sugar daddies and they get stuff so I want to go that route first haha and thank you!

Stay safe.

Anexplorer40.

AnExplorer40
09-03-17, 10:23
Scarlet_datz*about an hour ago.

Hi! I am looking for straight nsa intimate. I'm looking to keep this discrete so I don't go in public dates LOL just straight intimate and I ask 600 a meeting. I know it's not the average arrangement. Let me know if your interested. .

That's what she sent me. Sounds like a bot to me but I don't know for sure.I got the exact same message with access to her pics:

AnExplorer40
09-03-17, 10:29
SourPatchAdult: https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/736e570e-1167-41ca-ba06-82a61643d9db: "My best friend told me about the site since she has a ton of sugar daddies so I thought I'd join too. Do you do monthly allowances? How did your past relationship go? Ever thought of an online thing? I've heard of girls not even having to touch their sugar daddies and they get stuff so I want to go that route first haha and thank you!

Stay safe.

Anexplorer40.When pressed a little, she admitted her best friend was intimate with all her Sugar Daddies. These girls!

Tennis Nut
09-03-17, 12:31
I got the exact same message with access to her pics:Please--someone bang her and take pictures!

Man, she's asking a lot of money.

There was one SB who asked for $500. I wrote to her and said, "Asking that kind of money, I bet you have a lot of free time. " She replied that she didn't understand what I meant. Figures.

AnExplorer40
09-03-17, 23:23
Great conversation with one until she wanted $350/ meet. Including the meet and greet. I told her I enjoyed our conversation.

The GPS from the other day reached back out to me today with a "Hey. How are you?" I responded but did not hear back yet.

Hold the line men. Hold the line.

Stay safe.

Anexplorer.

AnExplorer40
09-03-17, 23:56
Allegra says she deleted her profile because she found what she wanted.

Plus she is a humanitarian:"Just so you know there's like an 80 percent chance you'll be cat fished on the site on way or another. Be mindful since you don't have much time here. Fortunately for you I look even better in person. Ideal date usually involves food LOL. I could show you some amazing spots in San Diego since I'm from here.

And if things go well it will end with us benefiting from each other. $600.

Is what I'm comfortable with depending on how much fun you want to have ".

Cool! I am saved!

Tennis Nut
09-04-17, 12:06
Allegra says she deleted her profile because she found what she wanted.

Plus she is a humanitarian:"Just so you know there's like an 80 percent chance you'll be cat fished on the site on way or another. Be mindful since you don't have much time here. Fortunately for you I look even better in person. Ideal date usually involves food LOL. I could show you some amazing spots in San Diego since I'm from here.

And if things go well it will end with us benefiting from each other. $600.

Is what I'm comfortable with depending on how much fun you want to have ".

Cool! I am saved!I prefer the girl-next-door type who are nice people in addition to great looking, etc.

Tennis Nut
09-04-17, 12:08
Great conversation with one until she wanted $350/ meet. Including the meet and greet. I told her I enjoyed our conversation.

The GPS from the other day reached back out to me today with a "Hey. How are you?" I responded but did not hear back yet.

Hold the line men. Hold the line.

Stay safe.

Anexplorer.What does GPS stand for? Global Pussy Search?

Sinner1904
09-04-17, 14:49
What does GPS stand for? Global Pussy Search?Golden pussy syndrome.

AnExplorer40
09-04-17, 16:51
I prefer the girl-next-door type who are nice people in addition to great looking, etc.Yes indeed. For some reason my thanks to her with my usual "I never pay for a meet and greet, and my budget allows for $200/ meet otherwise" got no response. Go figure?

Haha.

Stay safe.

Anexplorer40.

BearWithMe
09-04-17, 18:00
In case you never hear from me again, I may have died doing what I love. I have a date in Vegas with a girl from one of the Cirque shows. She also does naked yoga. I might break my neck, but it will be worth it.

AnExplorer40
09-04-17, 18:53
In case you never hear from me again, I may have died doing what I love. I have a date in Vegas with a girl from one of the Cirque shows. She also does naked yoga. I might break my neck, but it will be worth it.Oh. My. God. Can you find out if she has a sister, friend, mom, neighbor, sister in law, enemy?

Tennis Nut
09-04-17, 22:21
Oh. My. God. Can you find out if she has a sister, friend, mom, neighbor, sister in law, enemy?If she has a girlfriend who is a midget, I want her!

Pete8911
09-05-17, 01:37
in case you never hear from me again, i may have died doing what i love. I have a date in vegas with a girl from one of the cirque shows. She also does naked yoga. I might break my neck, but it will be worth it.usa! Usa! Usa!

LoveTheseGirls
09-05-17, 14:05
And she couldn't host?No she didn't host.

Tennis Nut
09-05-17, 14:16
Golden pussy syndrome.GPS -- Grateful Pussy Search -- We're looking for women who want us for our dicks AND tongue-skills, not our money! That's the holy grail! They're out there. (e. G. , Kim323).

Pete8911
09-05-17, 21:19
GPS -- Grateful Pussy Search -- We're looking for women who want us for our dicks AND tongue-skills, not our money! That's the holy grail! They're out there. (e. G. , Kim323).I cut one of these loose today after setting up a date for later thus week. Not going to post her s / and, but she asked for a little too much. She kept flirting with my limit and her ask and she slid her price after we had already agreed. I almost have in, but I doxxed her and found out that she was lying about her age by 8 years. Got the insulting response to my date cancellation and took it in stride. I thought this would be better than mongering, but it kind of sucks.

Tennis Nut
09-06-17, 11:24
I cut one of these loose today after setting up a date for later thus week. Not going to post her s / and, but she asked for a little too much. She kept flirting with my limit and her ask and she slid her price after we had already agreed. I almost have in, but I doxxed her and found out that she was lying about her age by 8 years. Got the insulting response to my date cancellation and took it in stride. I thought this would be better than mongering, but it kind of sucks.You need to be patient, target your prospects better (with experience, but even then they're unpredictable), spend less time negotiating and more time meeting, and get some positive experiences.

You also need to share the name of the women who you just wrote about. It's only fair to warn the guys on this forum with specifics, otherwise, why post a report?

Try to focus on girls that are a little older--mid-20's and up. And don't fall into the trap of negotiating price up-front. The ones worth keeping around don't do that, in my limited experience. See if Cherry Sister is your type. She has a great attitude, is super-nice, will accept whatever you give her, and will spend time with you. Any chick who wants to meet for just an hour is a pro. You don't want pros.

I'd be interested in hearing comments from the other guys in this forum.

BearWithMe
09-06-17, 15:43
You need to be patient, target your prospects better (with experience, but even then they're unpredictable), spend less time negotiating and more time meeting, and get some positive experiences.

You also need to share the name of the women who you just wrote about. It's only fair to warn the guys on this forum with specifics, otherwise, why post a report?

Try to focus on girls that are a little older--mid-20's and up. And don't fall into the trap of negotiating price up-front. The ones worth keeping around don't do that, in my limited experience. See if Cherry Sister is your type. She has a great attitude, is super-nice, will accept whatever you give her, and will spend time with you. Any chick who wants to meet for just an hour is a pro. You don't want pros.

I'd be interested in hearing comments from the other guys in this forum.I don't think he was saying SA sucks, but rather it sucks to get your emotions played with. The whole idea of an NSA arrangement is that you don't get emotionally invested. Easier said than done, and rejection and betrayal still hurt.

Tennis Nut
09-06-17, 18:53
Special Girl from Enicinitas, 34, is a waste of time. https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/ba973b37-b3fd-5cbe-a1d2-8e476d04b791.

First, she does NOT look like her pictures. In person she is fat, with bovine tits, and not attractive. It didn't help that she didn't take her sunglasses off for the entire lunch, but, really, I think I was spared even greater agony!

And don't do what I did, with ANYONE (this is the cynical lesson I'm learning): Don't meet for lunch at an expensive place AND go against your better judgement by following through with the lunch rather than bailing out after you've had a look at her and thought, "No way." Being a nice guy is expensive. And stupid.

Not only did she misrepresent herself in her pictures, but she drank two glasses of wine at noon (at $16 per glass!) and ordered an expensive lunch. The entire bill came to $81 with the tip. Never again! I should have looked at her and said, "You know, I'm not feeling any chemistry" and walked out. Lesson learned.

Happy hunting!

KingBaby
09-06-17, 21:45
Special Girl from Enicinitas, 34, is a waste of time. https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/ba973b37-b3fd-5cbe-a1d2-8e476d04b791.

First, she does NOT look like her pictures. In person she is fat, with bovine tits, and not attractive. It didn't help that she didn't take her sunglasses off for the entire lunch, but, really, I think I was spared even greater agony!

And don't do what I did, with ANYONE (this is the cynical lesson I'm learning): Don't meet for lunch at an expensive place AND go against your better judgement by following through with the lunch rather than bailing out after you've had a look at her and thought, "No way." Being a nice guy is expensive. And stupid.

Not only did she misrepresent herself in her pictures, but she drank two glasses of wine at noon (at $16 per glass!) and ordered an expensive lunch. The entire bill came to $81 with the tip. Never again! I should have looked at her and said, "You know, I'm not feeling any chemistry" and walked out. Lesson learned.

Happy hunting!Thank you TN for the Lesson Learned. It kinda reminds me of the "Match dot Com Woman" http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/date-food-women-seek-fancy-dinners/story?id=15107409 It is hard to take a stand right there, I know I have that problem, like at AMPs, LOL.

BearWithMe
09-06-17, 22:52

Happy hunting!I would have excused myself to the restroom and then hopped in my car, leaving her with the check. That's why coffee is the best for meet and greet. At worst, you're out $5 at Starbucks. Half the time, the girl buys my coffee.

Pete8911
09-06-17, 23:22
I don't think he was saying SA sucks, but rather it sucks to get your emotions played with. The whole idea of an NSA arrangement is that you don't get emotionally invested. Easier said than done, and rejection and betrayal still hurt.No, I was actually saying that working girls have a code. S. A. Girls differ. Some are up front, some are cool, some appear cool and the drop the hammer. I seem to move too slow, too fast, too business like or not business like enough. Tough game!

Pete8911
09-07-17, 18:21
You need to be patient, target your prospects better (with experience, but even then they're unpredictable), spend less time negotiating and more time meeting, and get some positive experiences.

I'd be interested in hearing comments from the other guys in this forum.Sent you a PM.

Member #2041
09-08-17, 00:35
Or, to be more precise, a Unicorn on the Sugardaddie website found me. I apologize in advance for the fact that, at least for now, I have no intention of identifying the lady whom this post is about. Anyways, yesterday morning, my profile on the Sugardaddie website attracted a message from a 21 year-old very attractive (at least her pics on the site were) lady who claimed to be a single student at SDSU who was seeking an SD / SB arrangement with an older gentleman of means. My radar was on high alert, but suffice it to say that after a back and forth of close to 20 e-mails between us, she had answered enough of my questions that I agreed to a meet and greet. First discovery, her pics were legit, but didn't actually do her justice. I'd say she was overall at least an 8 (actually to my taste, 7+ face, solid 9 body). Legitimately early 20's, a mix of black and latina, and absolutely my type. And the most amazing thing is, a genuine nymphomaniac, and her asking price was incredibly reasonable. She quoted a rate so low, I didn't even bother to negotiate. She said 160 on the first intimate session, and 100 for each subsequent one, assuming I could promise her that I'd see her at least on a weekly basis. , and these would be unrushed sessions, not quickies. I brought her a bottle of wine of the type she told me was her favorite (this was a wine that's worth around $10 but I know where it can be gotten for $4). And it was quite good, she enjoyed it, and I enjoyed it, and it clearly put her in a good mood. As soon as I told her I was comfortable with her and the arrangement, she basically attacked me, told me to tear her clothes off while she was tearing off mine, and proceeded to engage me in 3 hours of the most freaky insatiable PSE sex I have EVER experienced in my 57 years on this planet. The concept of a condom was never so much as alluded to or implied, and she in fact asked me to CIP as it got her off, and also to give her a golden shower. Her tongue engaged just about every inch of my body, including the deep recesses of my asshole. There were only two reasons that this session only lasted 3 hours. She had to go to work on the night shift starting at 9 PM, and I was completely and totally exhausted. Even so, she insisted that before I leave and as she was getting dressed, that I lick her pussy some more and let her play with my dick some more. Best sex of my life, BY FAR. On the bed, on the floor, in multiple rooms of her apartment. Bare in her mouth, in her pussy, and in her ass, and please, come inside of her. About the only "negative" I can come up with is that she wants in many cases to take charge, and demands she be serviced and serviced hard.

So gentlemen, as long as this hot young SDSU coed freak will continue to see me, I will be done with Tijuana, done with Backpage, done with any other escort venue. I have seen enough to know that it will NEVER get any better than this one. At least one Unicorn exists in San Diego. And she likes older white guys.

Tennis Nut
09-08-17, 12:26
Or, to be more precise, a Unicorn on the Sugardaddie website found me. I apologize in advance for the fact that, at least for now, I have no intention of identifying the lady whom this post is about. Anyways, yesterday morning, my profile on the Sugardaddie website attracted a message from a 21 year-old very attractive (at least her pics on the site were) lady who claimed to be a single student at SDSU who was seeking an SD / SB arrangement with an older gentleman of means. My radar was on high alert, but suffice it to say that after a back and forth of close to 20 e-mails between us, she had answered enough of my questions that I agreed to a meet and greet. First discovery, her pics were legit, but didn't actually do her justice. I'd say she was overall at least an 8 (actually to my taste, 7+ face, solid 9 body). Legitimately early 20's, a mix of black and latina, and absolutely my type. And the most amazing thing is, a genuine nymphomaniac, and her asking price was incredibly reasonable. She quoted a rate so low, I didn't even bother to negotiate. She said 160 on the first intimate session, and 100 for each subsequent one, assuming I could promise her that I'd see her at least on a weekly basis. , and these would be unrushed sessions, not quickies. I brought her a bottle of wine of the type she told me was her favorite (this was a wine that's worth around $10 but I know where it can be gotten for $4). And it was quite good, she enjoyed it, and I enjoyed it, and it clearly put her in a good mood. As soon as I told her I was comfortable with her and the arrangement, she basically attacked me, told me to tear her clothes off while she was tearing off mine, and proceeded to engage me in 3 hours of the most freaky insatiable PSE sex I have EVER experienced in my 57 years on this planet..Yeah, man, she and I get together once a week and go at it for four hours! She moans, "Oh, you're so much better than. (insert your name)."

Just kidding, of course. Well, congrats. Now you know why the rest of us rave about SA.

Send pictures!

Tennis Nut
09-08-17, 12:28
I would have excused myself to the restroom and then hopped in my car, leaving her with the check. That's why coffee is the best for meet and greet. At worst, you're out $5 at Starbucks. Half the time, the girl buys my coffee.I was an idiot. Sometimes I think it's too important to be a nice guy, but, I got taken advantage of this time. Never again.

Yunghung12
09-08-17, 13:10
Or, to be more precise, a Unicorn on the Sugardaddie website found me. I apologize in advance for the fact that, at least for now, I have no intention of identifying the lady whom this post is about. Anyways, yesterday morning, my profile on the Sugardaddie website attracted a message from a 21 year-old very attractive (at least her pics on the site were) lady who claimed to be a single student at SDSU who was seeking an SD / SB arrangement with an older gentleman of means. My radar was on high alert, but suffice it to say that after a back and forth of close to 20 e-mails between us, she had answered enough of my questions that I agreed to a meet and greet. First discovery, her pics were legit, but didn't actually do her justice. I'd say she was overall at least an 8 (actually to my taste, 7+ face, solid 9 body). Legitimately early 20's, a mix of black and latina, and absolutely my type. And the most amazing thing is, a genuine nymphomaniac, and her asking price was incredibly reasonable. She quoted a rate so low, I didn't even bother to negotiate. She said 160 on the first intimate session, and 100 for each subsequent one, assuming I could promise her that I'd see her at least on a weekly basis. , and these would be unrushed sessions, not quickies. I brought her a bottle of wine of the type she told me was her favorite (this was a wine that's worth around $10 but I know where it can be gotten for $4). And it was quite good, she enjoyed it, and I enjoyed it, and it clearly put her in a good mood. As soon as I told her I was comfortable with her and the arrangement, she basically attacked me, told me to tear her clothes off while she was tearing off mine, and proceeded to engage me in 3 hours of the most freaky insatiable PSE sex I have EVER experienced in my 57 years on this planet. The concept of a condom was never so much as alluded to or implied, and she in fact asked me to CIP as it got her off, and also to give her a golden shower..Sigh. All these chicks like older white guys. Even the ethnically diverse. I'm happy for you man. Enjoy yourself.

Member #2041
09-08-17, 16:37
Yeah, man, she and I get together once a week and go at it for four hours! She moans, "Oh, you're so much better than. (insert your name)."

Just kidding, of course. Well, congrats. Now you know why the rest of us rave about SA.

Send pictures!It was not on SA, but another, similar website, one where I have grandfathered free membership for being an original member when it was just starting up. And considering that I only met her last night, and she then left for an all-night shift on her real job, she would never have had a chance for a 4 hour session where she was moaning that you were better than (my name inserted here - actually my name was just about the only part of me that didn't get inserted in her).

AnExplorer40
09-08-17, 16:52
KyptithetheCurious (https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/f53c3387-6a63-46a1-a53a-27ca6a7ca4a3): Pictures exactly as described. Only had 4 previous partners (2 boys /2 girls) and very curious about being a sub. Wore what I asked and did was I asked. After dinner and a short walk where my hands wandered and she moaned non-stop, she suggested my hotel. But alas we did not have enough time. I was out nothing other than a nice dinner (where she ordered modestly and had no wine!

For someone willing to take their time, she will be phenomenal.

Stay safe.

AnExplorer40
09-08-17, 16:55
Skye1988: (https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/0a1a0f31-7a9f-4ad9-92c6-401cab17324f). A bit heavier than her pics (so I stopped just short) but a total freak full menu except to spit! Skills need work as she was all teeth! Total damage a little high at $2. Will not repeat.

AnExplorer40
09-08-17, 17:03
JoLeaningOnMe (https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/8c6bbcd9-c29f-4a40-92a0-795b33c81152): Fraud and time waster. Canceled two meetings and no show to other. Lots of drama. Move on.

KingBaby
09-08-17, 17:23
Sigh. All these chicks like older white guys. Even the ethnically diverse. I'm happy for you man. Enjoy yourself.I think it's more of a "game & money" thing than ethnicity. You got to have the money and know the game. Sure, ethnicity certainly plays an important role, but if you are good on the first two, I think you are pretty much set.

It was not on SA, but another, similar website, one where I have grandfathered free membership for being an original member when it was just starting up. And considering that I only met her last night, and she then left for an all-night shift on her real job, she would never have had a chance for a 4 hour session where she was moaning that you were better than (my name inserted here - actually my name was just about the only part of me that didn't get inserted in her).Good for you man, I love non-pros too and that's why I am on SA. Can you share some lessons learned (LL) from finding this lady? Or at least point us to the right direction? Thanks.

Member #2041
09-08-17, 19:57
Good for you man, I love non-pros too and that's why I am on SA. Can you share some lessons learned (LL) from finding this lady? Or at least point us to the right direction? Thanks.

Not really, because I didn't find her, she actually found me. I had actually skipped her profile several times because she was so young that I would never have considered it to be a plausible shot, I'd have thought that she was out of my league based on looks and age - but she REALLY has a thing for guys who are more than twice her age. She cold messaged me based upon my profile. Probably had something to do with some of my comments about being a successful professional the tech industry who liked travel, the arts, and fine wining and dining. Which was why I was so surprised that her initial ask was so low, that she was genuinely young and hot and a college student with a part-time real job, and that she's a raging nympho. All I did was due dilligence that her background was what she said it was, and that she had the attitude of a genuinely horny woman. I was amazed that she hung with me during the back and forth e-mail interrrogation that I threw at her all day on Wednesday up until Thursday morning, before we arranged to meet on Thursday evening. But she answered all of my questions in some detail, and she made it pretty clear and obvious that she had targetted me specifically, not just a broad shotgun approach to every White guy in San Diego who claimed to be financially successful. Until about midway through the e-mail interrogation, I didn't even believe she would be real, unless she had a major case of GPS and wouldn't be worth pursuing. But in her case, she established that she WAS real, and even more surprising, the quality to asking price ratio was off the charts.

Once I experienced what a horn-dog she is, and that I was the object of her lust, I really felt like I won the damn lottery.

Let me put it this way: I've probably fucked about 400-500 women, and 95% of them have been pros or at least semi-pros. There are only about 3 others out of that 400-500 that I would even consider in the same universe with her, and she is the clear #1 by a very significant margin. The distant 2nd was another nympho who worked under the name Candy Kemp (google her if you're interested), and was a nationally known spectacular escort who toured nationwide, who I actually almost married in real life after trying to get her to retire.

AnExplorer40
09-10-17, 16:05
CharlotteQ: (https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/9f88b789-a1c1-4ed7-9da1-578e68ccf207): I am meeting her soon. Anyone have any background or experience with her?

Stay safe.

BearWithMe
09-10-17, 17:27
CharlotteQ: (https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/9f88b789-a1c1-4ed7-9da1-578e68ccf207): I am meeting her soon. Anyone have any background or experience with her?

Stay safe.I messaged her 2 weeks ago, but nothing came of it. I wish you better luck.

AnExplorer40
09-10-17, 19:04
Not really, because I didn't find her, she actually found me. I had actually skipped her profile several times because she was so young that I would never have considered it to be a plausible shot, I'd have thought that she was out of my league based on looks and age - but she REALLY has a thing for guys who are more than twice her age. She cold messaged me based upon my profile. Probably had something to do with some of my comments about being a successful professional the tech industry who liked travel, the arts, and fine wining and dining. Which was why I was so surprised that her initial ask was so low, that she was genuinely young and hot and a college student with a part-time real job, and that she's a raging nympho. All I did was due dilligence that her background was what she said it was, and that she had the attitude of a genuinely horny woman. I was amazed that she hung with me during the back and forth e-mail interrrogation that I threw at her all day on Wednesday up until Thursday morning, before we arranged to meet on Thursday evening. But she answered all of my questions in some detail, and she made it pretty clear and obvious that she had targetted me specifically, not just a broad shotgun approach to every White guy in San Diego who claimed to be financially successful. Until about midway through the e-mail interrogation, I didn't even believe she would be real, unless she had a major case of GPS and wouldn't be worth pursuing. But in her case, she established that she WAS real, and even more surprising, the quality to asking price ratio was off the charts.

Once I experienced what a horn-dog she is, and that I was the object of her lust, I really felt like I won the damn lottery.

Let me put it this way: I've probably fucked about 400-500 women, and 95% of them have been pros or at least semi-pros. There are only about 3 others out of that 400-500 that I would even consider in the same universe with her, and she is the clear #1 by a very significant margin. The distant 2nd was another nympho who worked under the name Candy Kemp (google her if you're interested), and was a nationally known spectacular escort who toured nationwide, who I actually almost married in real life after trying to get her to retire.It may be useful to give us an overview of your vetting process as I seem to encounter a lot more time wasters that I like!

Thanks.

Stay safe.

Member #2041
09-10-17, 21:16
It may be useful to give us an overview of your vetting process as I seem to encounter a lot more time wasters that I like!

Thanks.

Stay safe.Well, She contacted me and made it pretty clear right off the bat that she was looking for an older guy to get financial benefit in exchange for satisfying me sexually. At that point, I just asked her enough questions to figure out that she was really a student, and that she really lived in an apartment by herself and could host, and she was asking a reasonable amount for an intimate meeting. But even up until the time I met her, I had no idea she would actually be every bit as much into the sex as I would be, if not even more, a total freak. That was just dumb luck on my part, and if I actually had any sort of reliable methodology for finding sexual freaks like her, I would sell it for top dollar.

SDMonger69
09-10-17, 21:39
How do you guys bring up / discuss financials? A couple of girls are hinting toward 300 while on flat out asked 500. I'm supposed to meet a girl this week that was quick to agree to a physical arrangement but she hasn't mentioned an asking rate. I plan on getting a room.

Tennis Nut
09-10-17, 23:12
How do you guys bring up / discuss financials? A couple of girls are hinting toward 300 while on flat out asked 500. I'm supposed to meet a girl this week that was quick to agree to a physical arrangement but she hasn't mentioned an asking rate. I plan on getting a room.My best experiences were those in which the girls / women did NOT mention money in advance. In fact, I gave them money at the very last minute, dropping an envelope in their purses (while they were looking) or handing it to them as they were leaving. I always give $200 and the nicer women have not complained.

It's gotten to the point in which a discussion of money in advance ruins it for me. None of my good experiences have been that way. And they've all hung out for a lot of time, not an hour. Try to find the nonproffesionals!

AnExplorer40
09-11-17, 00:21
22 calstudent (https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/9a14a342-5a2a-49a3-8ed6-ba1bede49798): Claimed a previous arrangement was 700/ per meet but willing to discount to 300-400.

AnExplorer40
09-11-17, 00:22
How do you guys bring up / discuss financials? A couple of girls are hinting toward 300 while on flat out asked 500. I'm supposed to meet a girl this week that was quick to agree to a physical arrangement but she hasn't mentioned an asking rate. I plan on getting a room.Read the LA threads from HollywoodGuy. Don't go over $200 at the most unless it is extra special / overnight etc.

LoveTheseGirls
09-11-17, 13:57
Read the LA threads from HollywoodGuy. Don't go over $200 at the most unless it is extra special / overnight etc.Agreed. $200 should be the offer. Most are willing, it's only been recent a lot of people must have been offering a lot more because girls are asking ridiculous amounts. I've been on SA for more than 4 years and I used to barely every have to pay a dime, and it was a great time. Now girls want $300 to meet me for a dinner I'm buying? Hell no. I have friends or other chicks for that. $200 is the line for, "I'll take you out, we will eat and drink, and have a really sexy time" and the girl leaves happy every time, but they are starting to think $300 to meet for a dinner is normal, and that's fucking stupid.

KingBaby
09-11-17, 14:12
22 calstudent (https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/9a14a342-5a2a-49a3-8ed6-ba1bede49798): Claimed a previous arrangement was 700/ per meet but willing to discount to 300-400.Oh, this is a cute 1. We exchanged a few emails before as well, then we lost touch. She never txted me on the phone, I took it as she wasn't interested. She had different pictures as well. We talked about how she was traveling around Europe. Seemed to be quite smart~

Tennis Nut
09-11-17, 18:51
She acted as if we were going to meet for coffee, twice, and both times flaked out. Forget about her!

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/e74d490a-ef49-42d1-a3b7-aea8b32b55c0

LoveBB
09-12-17, 05:03
How do you guys bring up / discuss financials? A couple of girls are hinting toward 300 while on flat out asked 500. I'm supposed to meet a girl this week that was quick to agree to a physical arrangement but she hasn't mentioned an asking rate. I plan on getting a room.Trust me don't get room until you're sure it's going down. I usually use hotel tonight app and can get reasonable last minute rates.

Waxxon
09-12-17, 14:52
Nice to find this board. Had contact with aria_2221, messaged, open for everything and she says she is stressed about her $ situation, doesn't think she can go to vegas for her best friends 21st. Set a meet, then flakes and says she needs a last second airline tix to go to a funeral. Must really think I'm just plain low on the intelligence scale. Maybe one of you other guys has had better luck.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/c74d309d-d3a6-4128-997a-b10cb4fabde1

KingBaby
09-12-17, 15:51
Trust me don't get room until you're sure it's going down. I usually use hotel tonight app and can get reasonable last minute rates.Hey LoveBB, thanks for the great tip on the app, I'll download it and check it out.

Waxxon
09-12-17, 17:32
Had cordial message contact with Meemzo. Progressed to texting and then she wanted to have an actual phone conversation. All seemed to be going well, set up a M&G on Sunday 2 days later. Calls me the day before and gives me the "something came up" line so we reschedule for Monday, one day later. Being suspicious of serial flaking, texted Monday morning to reconfirm our date. She gets back a couple hours later saying she just got back from Tijuana and is too hung over. Only thing is, she was online all afternoon and evening. Wants to reschedule again. I don't think so. Anyone with positive info?

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/e6a8a0fe-d353-4e66-96c6-a0fffebd1988

Tennis Nut
09-12-17, 17:42
I know this woman and would be interested in hearing about guys' experiences with her. Would someone TOFTT?

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/da18b355-96d4-4806-8e37-5b68b5794588

I have no idea what she charges or what she's up to doing. Have fun and let me know!

Waxxon
09-12-17, 18:40
I met Romey very briefly one night. She seems to have changed her name on the site. I don't remember her former name. She is a very tall Russian woman who seems willing to drop everything to go out. Our language barrier was such that I thought she was hosting for some action right away. She thought I was picking her up to go out for drinks. I didn't have the time, so I blew her off. She followed up and still wanted to go out, so I think she's desperate for either sex, money or both. She's the one who blew up my arrangement with Kim323. It turns out it wasn't Romey's fault. Kim looked at the messages on her phone to help translate and saw my messages there! Busted!

I don't know the other women. SSS looks a bit heavy judging by her tits, but maybe you like that. .Had a chance to meet Romey a few weeks ago, went by handle Milena then. Tall Russian gal, large frame, could mistake her for an East bloc Olympics competitor, understands English but needs more practice speaking. There was no misunderstanding about what she wanted, went back to my place for some adult fun. Sat in my backyard, had some wine while she chain smoked about 4 cigs. Eventually got down to playtime, got her really primed up but she still had a little trouble with my size and I'm only average. Eventually she got more comfortable and was was nearly ecstatic with tears with the couple O's she experienced. She was a bit bigger than I prefer and with the smell of smoke haven't called her back. https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/5ebfd001-3e8a-46b7-93c9-3070189c8d85.

Also had a M&G with Kim323, and we haven't quite been able to coordinate another meet to close the deal. She's got a smoking body and looks like a lot of fun. Now she has either deactivated her account or blocked me. Guess I'll have to text her to follow up.

TBooksD
09-12-17, 20:17
Sunshineladyy tries to get $ up front with various stories and is always busy when attempting to meet up.

KingBaby
09-12-17, 22:08
Sunshineladyy tries to get $ up front with various stories and is always busy when attempting to meet up.
Thanks for the report, hard to miss those tatts. You did the right thing never pay upfront without seeing the person.

KingBaby
09-12-17, 22:26
I saw this girl on Match.com first, so I wrote her an email. Of course no response. A week later, the same person "Favorited" me on SA (I have a different pic & a different profile). She was so lazy that she had the same set of photos & the same writing in her description. I went back to Match, my email was never read. LOL. She soon left the site after that. True story .Oh, found her! https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/bcf5e644-2c71-9817-0749-034aa403f4a3.

Her SA email to me was never read either, because I am still not back on SA (no membership payment).

Sinner1904
09-12-17, 23:22
Sunshineladyy tries to get $ up front with various stories and is always busy when attempting to meet up.I got a sob story about her rent and sdge, and would I be interested in some pics for money. I shut that down right away. Not interested.

Pete8911
09-13-17, 01:06
Had cordial message contact with Meemzo. Progressed to texting and then she wanted to have an actual phone conversation. All seemed to be going well, set up a M&G on Sunday 2 days later. Calls me the day before and gives me the "something came up" line so we reschedule for Monday, one day later. Being suspicious of serial flaking, texted Monday morning to reconfirm our date. She gets back a couple hours later saying she just got back from Tijuana and is too hung over. Only thing is, she was online all afternoon and evening. Wants to reschedule again. I don't think so. Anyone with positive info?

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/e6a8a0fe-d353-4e66-96c6-a0fffebd1988We never setup a M&G, but she had flaky behavior with me. It's a shame if that's a real picture because she has very nice round titties.

Tennis Nut
09-13-17, 11:55
Had a chance to meet Romey a few weeks ago, went by handle Milena then. Tall Russian gal, large frame, could mistake her for an East bloc Olympics competitor, understands English but needs more practice speaking. There was no misunderstanding about what she wanted, went back to my place for some adult fun. Sat in my backyard, had some wine while she chain smoked about 4 cigs. Eventually got down to playtime, got her really primed up but she still had a little trouble with my size and I'm only average. Eventually she got more comfortable and was was nearly ecstatic with tears with the couple O's she experienced. She was a bit bigger than I prefer and with the smell of smoke haven't called her back. https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/5ebfd001-3e8a-46b7-93c9-3070189c8d85.

Also had a M&G with Kim323, and we haven't quite been able to coordinate another meet to close the deal. She's got a smoking body and looks like a lot of fun. Now she has either deactivated her account or blocked me. Guess I'll have to text her to follow up.Yes, you got it. Romey was Milena. She was big. If you like big, check out chrysanthmum44, she's big, athletic, but BEAUTIFUL. Her pictures don't do her justice. I wish I had boned her, but didn't. (It's a long story. Look for my past posts.) https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/4d7c8259-0f00-4ed0-9f8c-fcc8d473e769.

You'll have fun with Kim323, but realize she's a serial monogamist. Keep in touch with her. Eventually she'll need you. She's a horny one!

Tennis Nut
09-13-17, 12:04
I know this woman and would be interested in hearing about guys' experiences with her. Would someone TOFTT?

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/da18b355-96d4-4806-8e37-5b68b5794588

I have no idea what she charges or what she's up to doing. Have fun and let me know!Evidently she's not interested in short-term hook-ups. She wants a long-term, financially-supportive relationship. With no job, two kids, rent, car, etc. She needs help. She's always lived off the generosity of others.

Waxxon
09-13-17, 14:26
Oh, found her! https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/bcf5e644-2c71-9817-0749-034aa403f4a3.

Her SA email to me was never read either, because I am still not back on SA (no membership payment).I did meet her about a year ago, things went well even some nice dfks. She brought up allowance, wanted 3 K a month. Just about walked off, said I'd go with ppm at 250, and agreed. Then couple days before next date, she hits me back with request for monthly. Let her know that's not what we agreed on and she should look for someone else. Imterestingly, she had recontacted me a few times recently and is somewhat frustrated by "us guys". Possible GPS? I may check her out again, she is nice looking with good physique. But then again, might be more if a headache to deal with.

Waxxon
09-13-17, 18:55
Kaliforniadreamer.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/53657fd0-5c7f-4eb5-a32d-e355082e3a72

Carlyyyy.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/2819bcd4-a4dc-4b35-932d-36496a7a6c49

Lilgirly.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/e4a78e1b-3a04-6acd-01ea-a30afd1a24b6

Waxxon
09-14-17, 01:57
New to this site, trying to determine what type of feedback people are looking for? Good, bad, indifferent?

In any event, another flake job, this time by Dominica9. Had real positive messaging then to text and had 1st meet all set. She texted me the day before and reconfirmed, then on the morning of, texted that she couldn't make it because she had to spend the day with her brother on his birthday, and wanted to assure me she's not a flake. She rescheduled for the following day, and when I tried to reconfirm a few hours before the meet, never responded and got back to me the next day and asked to reschedule again. Decided to ghost her and left it at that. Hope one of you guys had better luck than I.

Waxxon
09-14-17, 01:58
The link.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/67d0a00b-6d40-4de3-a35d-7f8321769897

Waxxon
09-14-17, 11:33
Messaged this sb, got back to me today. " I will f* You for good $.

Haha, wonder if this is real? Anyone else with info?

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/520abc07-7b29-4f8a-82f9-bf5ed7379417

HBadger
09-14-17, 11:58
Would yo guys say that paying the 80 $ is worth it for the website?

KingBaby
09-14-17, 13:58
New to this site, trying to determine what type of feedback people are looking for? Good, bad, indifferent?

In any event, another flake job, this time by Dominica9. Had real positive messaging then to text and had 1st meet all set. She texted me the day before and reconfirmed, then on the morning of, texted that she couldn't make it because she had to spend the day with her brother on his birthday, and wanted to assure me she's not a flake. She rescheduled for the following day, and when I tried to reconfirm a few hours before the meet, never responded and got back to me the next day and asked to reschedule again. Decided to ghost her and left it at that. Hope one of you guys had better luck than I.I can't speak for others, but from my POV, any feedbacks are welcomed. We can use this to be a like a place where lessons learned are shared.

HBadger
09-14-17, 15:31
Would you say that this site is worth it? I don't want to spend 70 $ if it ain't worth it.

I can't speak for others, but from my POV, any feedbacks are welcomed. We can use this to be a like a place where lessons learned are shared.

Tennis Nut
09-14-17, 19:45
Would you say that this site is worth it? I don't want to spend 70 $ if it ain't worth it.You have to be patient, but the site is worth it. It takes time to learn the ropes, but read this forum and you'll get a lot of good advice. I haven't had this much fun since I was in my 30's! I wish I had discovered this site 10 years ago, or more!

Do it, you have everything to gain and only $70 or $80 to lose.

If you want some sure-things, PM me.

Waxxon
09-14-17, 19:59
Would you say that this site is worth it? I don't want to spend 70 $ if it ain't worth it.It really depends on what your goals are. The sugar bowl is going to take more time and effort on your part to message the sbs, a percentage of them will respond and of those some will agree to meet. Realize there are some pro / semi-pros on the site, the gold diggers, the GPS, and scams, but there are some real gems to be had. It's not necessarily any more cost effective, but if you're looking to spend several hours or even overnighters wirh some young sweet tarts looking to spread their wings, then this can be found in the bowl. Many sbs can't host, so if you can't take them home your looking at getting a hotel room. Look over past posts and get a feel for what happens.

LoveTheseGirls
09-14-17, 20:42
Would you say that this site is worth it? I don't want to spend 70 $ if it ain't worth it.Pro-tip, if you download the app you can purchase weekly membership (like $37 per week) and leaves plenty of time to set up dates and keep you busy throughout the month. As for this site otherwise being worth it. You will find many diamonds in the rough, and you will also meet people looking for different things. If you have time to dedicate, this site is by far worth it.

BearWithMe
09-14-17, 22:29
Would you say that this site is worth it? I don't want to spend 70 $ if it ain't worth it.You get what you put into it. It's a pure numbers game. Contact as many girls as you can. A small percentage of those will show interest. A small percentage of those will meet. And then you might still have to have some game to get one in the sack. There are no sure things, even with the pros. You will get rejected, stood up, and have your time wasted. But you might also come away with a gem or 2 that keep you satisfied for a few months. If you're worried about $70, keep in mind most girls are asking 300-500.

SDMonger69
09-14-17, 22:37
Would yo guys say that paying the 80 $ is worth it for the website?Spend $80 and try it out. Let us know what you think. I haven't caught any fish yet but the other guys seem to be reeling them in. If you fail initially, try different techniques and change your bait. You might need 2-3 months to decide if it's for you.

Fogel
09-15-17, 07:50
Messaged this sb, got back to me today. " I will f* You for good $.

Haha, wonder if this is real? Anyone else with info?

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/520abc07-7b29-4f8a-82f9-bf5ed7379417Why not go for coffee maybe you can get lucky afterwards.

Waxxon
09-15-17, 09:22
You get what you put into it. It's a pure numbers game. Contact as many girls as you can. A small percentage of those will show interest. A small percentage of those will meet. And then you might still have to have some game to get one in the sack. There are no sure things, even with the pros. You will get rejected, stood up, and have your time wasted. But you might also come away with a gem or 2 that keep you satisfied for a few months. If you're worried about $70, keep in mind most girls are asking 300-500.Take the time, refine your approach, and you will be rewarded. Playing in the bowl has been great, I still see a few pros but there is nothing like the hunt for a hot sb. Don't be desperate or over pay, I have several in my rotation ranging from 200-250, one we initially agreed to 300 after she wanted 500, an Asian hottie, she's a little flaky but when we meet it's game on. There are plenty of new sbs out there, be patient and it will open up a new avenue in mongering.

Tennis Nut
09-15-17, 11:23
You get what you put into it. It's a pure numbers game. Contact as many girls as you can. A small percentage of those will show interest. A small percentage of those will meet. And then you might still have to have some game to get one in the sack. There are no sure things, even with the pros. You will get rejected, stood up, and have your time wasted. But you might also come away with a gem or 2 that keep you satisfied for a few months. If you're worried about $70, keep in mind most girls are asking 300-500.In my limited experience (less than two months), I have found girls are willing to take $200, especially if you don't negotiate in advance. I blow off the ones who want to negotiate in advance. The best ones will meet you or even come over to the house for the first meeting. I've been with five or six who would get down during the first meeting--either at my house, at a hotel (1) or on my boat. Recently I was blown away by a Filipino girl who was beautiful, hot, sexy, horny, and down for fun right away.

My preferred method is to hang out, get it on, and then hand them an envelope on their way out. No discussion. Just two hundred. One girl asked me what I did with previous arrangements. I said, "They come over, we have fun, then I give them an envelope on the way out." She accepted that explanation.

Go for the down-to-earth ones, not the ones who think they are special. And read this forum for info on the ones who are reviewed.

I've never had this much fun and it couldn't come at a better time!

Waxxon
09-15-17, 17:02
Why not go for coffee maybe you can get lucky afterwards.I did respond, asked "what is good". She said "you tell me daddy".

Followed up with. Let's meet in person and decide that for ourselves-your daddy to be.

I'm still waiting. LOL.

KingBaby
09-15-17, 19:36
Would you say that this site is worth it? I don't want to spend 70 $ if it ain't worth it.

In my limited experience (less than two months), I have found girls are willing to take $200, especially if you don't negotiate in advance. I blow off the ones who want to negotiate in advance. The best ones will meet you or even come over to the house for the first meeting. I've been with five or six who would get down during the first meeting--either at my house, at a hotel (1) or on my boat. Recently I was blown away by a Filipino girl who was beautiful, hot, sexy, horny, and down for fun right away.

My preferred method is to hang out, get it on, and then hand them an envelope on their way out. No discussion. Just two hundred. One girl asked me what I did with previous arrangements. I said, "They come over, we have fun, then I give them an envelope on the way out." She accepted that explanation.

Go for the down-to-earth ones, not the ones who think they are special. And read this forum for info on the ones who are reviewed.

I've never had this much fun and it couldn't come at a better time!Absolutely. I have been on all the dating websites & apps, Match, Tinder, OK, etc etc. I am single and I am genuinely trying to find a person. Thru those apps / websites, I have met up a few people here and there. However, it's like nothing that I got from SA.

With SA, you have to go slow and really plan ahead. It will really eat into your time with all the planning, scheduling, replying to emails & texts. It's really can be a full time job. Like all the members have expressed. There is a learning curve and it is steep.

Here is my lessons learned in terms of my practical experience with SA: Before you purchase the membership. You really have to be quite sure that you will be reasonably free for the following 4 weeks (or whatever length that you want to purchase.) Because, as I pointed out. All these "planning, scheduling and replying" takes time. Just like any business, the window of opportunity is small and closing as we speak, you really have to get in there and be proactive to almost all the ladies that you are interested in, otherwise, they'll be gone and you won't see them again for a while.

BearWithMe
09-16-17, 02:15
Thought I'd share a few of my conquests for inspiration. Don't ask for handles, as I'm not sure if any are still active.

Tennis Nut
09-16-17, 23:52
Absolutely. I have been on all the dating websites & apps, Match, Tinder, OK, etc etc. I am single and I am genuinely trying to find a person. Thru those apps / websites, I have met up a few people here and there. However, it's like nothing that I got from SA.

With SA, you have to go slow and really plan ahead. It will really eat into your time with all the planning, scheduling, replying to emails & texts. It's really can be a full time job. Like all the members have expressed. There is a learning curve and it is steep.

Here is my lessons learned in terms of my practical experience with SA: Before you purchase the membership. You really have to be quite sure that you will be reasonably free for the following 4 weeks (or whatever length that you want to purchase.) Because, as I pointed out. All these "planning, scheduling and replying" takes time. Just like any business, the window of opportunity is small and closing as we speak, you really have to get in there and be proactive to almost all the ladies that you are interested in, otherwise, they'll be gone and you won't see them again for a while.Okay, I think most of what you said is true, but not all of it. Let's not give the impression that SA is a full-time job. A lesser way to approach it would be to contact one girl at a time and wait until you get a live one. Jump on the opportunity as quickly as possible (many will sleep with a guy during the first meeting.) and then either stick with her or move on to another girl. That's not so time-intensive.

Everyone has a slightly different approach, but I think the common denominator is that most of us are having a lot of fun. There are lots of delightful surprises out there. I think the key is to aim for ones who are realistic (as opposed to the drop-dead gorgeous ones), be a gentleman, not spend a lot of money on them up-front, try to get what you want tactfully, and keep in touch with them for repeat performances. Most of them know what the score is (sex for money), but they need to maintain self-esteem and not feel like ******. We can help them do that!

Member #5683
09-17-17, 16:54
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/3c509610-98e4-46c5-a105-6cf62bdf39ec

Anyone has intel on this girl? I've seen her only once for meet and greet session, real charmer. Too bad I had to be out of country for awhile and she was gone missing til now!

KingBaby
09-17-17, 17:04
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/3c509610-98e4-46c5-a105-6cf62bdf39ec

Anyone has intel on this girl? I've seen her only once for meet and greet session, real charmer. Too bad I had to be out of country for awhile and she was gone missing til now!We have exchanged emails, she told me that she's a current student and it went cold from there, that was around 6 months ago. Go ahead, contact her, let us know!

KingBaby
09-17-17, 17:13
Okay, I think most of what you said is true, but not all of it. Let's not give the impression that SA is a full-time job. A lesser way to approach it would be to contact one girl at a time and wait until you get a live one. Jump on the opportunity as quickly as possible (many will sleep with a guy during the first meeting.) and then either stick with her or move on to another girl. That's not so time-intensive.

Everyone has a slightly different approach, but I think the common denominator is that most of us are having a lot of fun. There are lots of delightful surprises out there. I think the key is to aim for ones who are realistic (as opposed to the drop-dead gorgeous ones), be a gentleman, not spend a lot of money on them up-front, try to get what you want tactfully, and keep in touch with them for repeat performances. Most of them know what the score is (sex for money), but they need to maintain self-esteem and not feel like ******. We can help them do that!Haha, what you said would be ideal. In fact, it's something that I will like to try once I clear up my schedule & return to SA. The only downside to that will be the fee, for those people who are not that flexible on the fees, you should reach out to the ladies ASAP and plan your schedule blocks accordingly. Otherwise, you will end up like me the 1st time around, no score after 1 month.

Bkbh1
09-17-17, 18:49
Thought I'd share a few of my conquests for inspiration. Don't ask for handles, as I'm not sure if any are still active.Top left is in Vegas. And she was wonderful. Review in Vegas forum under Dating Sites. Goes by Sub Vixen on SA.

BearWithMe
09-17-17, 21:38
Top left is in Vegas. And she was wonderful. Review in Vegas forum under Dating Sites. Goes by Sub Vixen on SA.You are correct sir. You win the internet. Here's some more notches, all from Vegas. Maybe you'll recognize some.

Waxxon
09-18-17, 11:49
Absolutely. I have been on all the dating websites & apps, Match, Tinder, OK, etc etc. I am single and I am genuinely trying to find a person. Thru those apps / websites, I have met up a few people here and there. However, it's like nothing that I got from SA.

Here is my lessons learned in terms of my practical experience with SA: Before you purchase the membership. You really have to be quite sure that you will be reasonably free for the following 4 weeks (or whatever length that you want to purchase.) Because, as I pointed out. All these "planning, scheduling and replying" takes time. Just like any business, the window of opportunity is small and closing as we speak, you really have to get in there and be proactive to almost all the ladies that you are interested in, otherwise, they'll be gone and you won't see them again for a while.Agree with the above, playing in the bowl does take time and effort, refine your game. It's not like finding a posting from a provider, you message and ready to go in a couple hours. However, there are some pros / semi pros masquerading as sbs.

Always remember, when dealing with SBs, they may have what you want, but you have what they want-the sugar. And it goes both ways. Do not over pay and spoil these SBs. Never pay just for a M&G or to watch them eat. You are hopefully providing them a nice, safe experience and some sugar to boot while enjoying their honey. There are plenty of SBs out there, don't get hung upon one.

MijoBear
09-18-17, 17:16
https://seekingarrangement.com/member/bbdc2a96-806f-87f0-9800-ee897541b4ff

I went on a bit of a leave of absence from SA. Not for any other reason other than I had a hand full of numbers and connections so there was no need to subscribe. Alas I've returned to the well. Most of the profiles I knew are gone. This is one I can share with the group. Nothing amazing. She's older probably early 40's with a some serious Tits. Nice tight package for a woman her age. She came over to my hotel and for $$ basically let me have my way. BBFS with CIP. No limit on time. Little did I know I could of done anal and CIA as well. I'd say she's a 6 in looks but a 8 in performance. Granted that was almost a year ago but I'm sure she's still available. More pro than my other experiences but still worth a visit.

Rider009
09-18-17, 17:37
Three of the last four ladies that gave me their cell phone numbers (after initially contacting them through SA) gave me their personal cell phone numbers and did not have either a burner phone or a temporary disposable text number. I was able to Google the number and pull up there actual Facebook pages, for starters.

Tennis Nut
09-18-17, 20:15
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/db3b36d0-67d0-444f-accb-fd8d5440e2b4

I was contacted by this woman. She said she'd be in San Marcos at the end of the month. Check her out and ask her for extra pictures.

Have fun!

Tennis Nut
09-18-17, 20:17
This hot number contacted me. I asked her for extra pictures and she sent a bunch! Wow. I wish she lived here.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/806f054d-ea5b-413e-aabe-da54477f6b2d

Rider009
09-19-17, 03:57
She told me that she would be in San Diego the last week of September.

This hot number contacted me. I asked her for extra pictures and she sent a bunch! Wow. I wish she lived here.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/806f054d-ea5b-413e-aabe-da54477f6b2d

BearWithMe
09-19-17, 06:02

I was contacted by this woman. She said she'd be in San Marcos at the end of the month. Check her out and ask her for extra pictures.

Have fun!I got the same message a month ago. I contacted her when she was supposed to be in town, but she wasn't here. I'm always weary about girls that initiate contact me or favorite me at random.

Tennis Nut
09-19-17, 10:45
For the fun of it, here are some pictures she sent when I requested them. She is definitely a pro, but what a HOT pro. I think she has a perfect body.

Who's going to Flagstaff to TOFTT? Come on, guys!

JCoRunner99
09-19-17, 12:02

Have fun!Got a random message from her while I lived in Vegas, never materialized. Wound up in Abq, and messaged her, crickets. She's a legit model, I found a photo site with a ton of her pics plus some social media. If you wind up meeting her please share!

Member #5683
09-19-17, 14:21
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/29d9cb88-13c2-3606-e4e5-346f96d28a60

She wants to me to meet on Friday, giving me her phone number at stuff. A pro perhaps? Anyone has experience with this one?

KingBaby
09-19-17, 18:20
For the fun of it, here are some pictures she sent when I requested them. She is definitely a pro, but what a HOT pro. I think she has a perfect body.

Who's going to Flagstaff to TOFTT? Come on, guys!LOL, when you are lay on top of $4,500 USD (yes, I counted), it's pretty easy give away.

Tennis Nut
09-19-17, 21:21
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/29d9cb88-13c2-3606-e4e5-346f96d28a60

She wants to me to meet on Friday, giving me her phone number at stuff. A pro perhaps? Anyone has experience with this one?Holy crap. She is beautiful. Feel flattered that she deemed you worthy and meet her! Who cares if she's a pro. If she has GPS (Golden Pussy Syndrome) and wants too much money, then blow her off, but you might be surprised and get what you want for a reasonable fee. Take pictures and share them with your monger-bros.

Tennis Nut
09-19-17, 22:12

Who's going to Flagstaff to TOFTT? Come on, guys!Maybe she was slammed with inquiries from us. She took her profile down. What a shame.

Waxxon
09-20-17, 11:50
A couple new "SBs" or pros? These two just appeared on the scene, but their profile descriptions appear to be very similar in content. Marketing by the same handler?

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/0182b16e-a18b-40fb-af27-abe5d76da4ec

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/6c2e89c6-9eb2-4ea8-bc5b-6aff52be2625

Waxxon
09-20-17, 12:10
Had contact with this SB, nice M&G a few days later and things seemed to be moving in the right direction. No discussion about PPM or allowance, I never bring up the subject first, that is up to them and will discuss as necessary. Few days later texted her for our next date, she gets back to me right away and asks if I can help with her rent that is due. "Sure, we can take care of that when we meet up" She says she need it before then and wants me to pay pal it. Now which one of you daddys is going to fall for that one? I let her know we can take care it today by moving our date up and there will be no problem. Crickets. So after 15 minutes, I let her know that I'm cancelling our date because I am going to spend my time with someone else. Haven't heard back from her, did I say something wrong?

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/6705f68b-adad-431d-82ec-5c149f6aaed9

KingBaby
09-20-17, 14:05
Had contact with this SB, nice M&G a few days later and things seemed to be moving in the right direction. No discussion about PPM or allowance, I never bring up the subject first, that is up to them and will discuss as necessary. Few days later texted her for our next date, she gets back to me right away and asks if I can help with her rent that is due. "Sure, we can take care of that when we meet up" She says she need it before then and wants me to pay pal it. Now which one of you daddys is going to fall for that one? I let her know we can take care it today by moving our date up and there will be no problem. Crickets. So after 15 minutes, I let her know that I'm cancelling our date because I am going to spend my time with someone else. Haven't heard back from her, did I say something wrong?

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/6705f68b-adad-431d-82ec-5c149f6aaed9Yes, I have heard about similar requests, phone bills / car repairs / mother is sick / etc, you did the right thing.

A couple new "SBs" or pros? These two just appeared on the scene, but their profile descriptions appear to be very similar in content. Marketing by the same handler?

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/0182b16e-a18b-40fb-af27-abe5d76da4ec

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/6c2e89c6-9eb2-4ea8-bc5b-6aff52be2625Good eye. It's funny how they are both "online" at the same time too.

Member #5683
09-20-17, 18:01
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/bc82d68b-bd84-401f-b933-47ac88318c82

Pretty quick responses were made, I thought it was all going along until she said "Would you mind making a donation for me to come out and meet you ".

Hell naw, I straight-up told her that I don't give shit for meet and greet and she never responded me back.

Member #5683
09-20-17, 18:04

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/6705f68b-adad-431d-82ec-5c149f6aaed9Imagine you gave her money with paypal. Why in the fuck would she show up and do your favor? You never give them money in advance unless money means nothing to you.

Member #5683
09-20-17, 22:12
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/bc82d68b-bd84-401f-b933-47ac88318c82

Pretty quick responses were made, I thought it was all going along until she said "Would you mind making a donation for me to come out and meet you ".

Hell naw, I straight-up told her that I don't give shit for meet and greet and she never responded me back.Now this one needs money real quick I guess. Just got a message from her, saying she could do outcall and asked me if I can host.

Straight up quoted me 2 hr /300 and told me her car is broke and wonder if I could cover her uber fees.

What the fuck is she thinking? She is either dumb ***** from backpage or super amateur who is new to this industry.

She also asked if I could have her donation ready when she meets me.

Of course I didn't even respond back...I don't deal with shady girls

Member #2041
09-21-17, 19:25
I would certainly have followed up with the Unicorn (my 21 year-old freak of an SDSU student who contacted me off of Sugardaddie.com a couple of weeks ago) sooner, but I was out of the country for over a week. So all during the time I was away, my Unicorn was e-mailing me about how soon she wanted to see me again (she was also honest enough to tell me she wanted my sugar very urgently, in addition to my dick and my tongue). I got back on Tuesday night, and set up another date with her for yesterday. First red flag: A couple of days ago, she e-mailed me saying that she had been worried about doing me bare and having me cum inside her, so she wanted to use protection this time around, because she didn't have other birth control, and she didn't want to get pregnant. But she assured me that this was only for sex in her pussy, that protection would not be needed for other holes.

Well, I was surely disappointed, but I decided to make the most of the meeting, and brought three Skyns with me to our meeting this time around. 2nd red flag (literally): When I arrived, she plants a massive french kiss on me and tells me she's going to be mainly pleasing me this meeting because she was riding the red rag and it had just started today. Now I'm not at all squeamish about dipping the wick into some pussy blood, and I basically told her as much. And that, in fact, I had a somewhat unfulfilled fetish about it. Anyways, after some very deep bare oral on me, she asks me if I had brought condoms, to which I replied yes, and took them out. But then, she apparently decided that she didn't want to bother with that. Or maybe she saw a slight look of disappointment on my face. And she just decides to slide me on into her bloody snatch. Although she did ask me to pull out before I came this time, something I assured her I would not have a problem with doing. So I just went to town inside her blood-soaked pussy for about a half hour before I pulled out and shot a load all over her tits and belly. She proceeds to wipe the excess jizz off of my dick and pops me right back into her pussy (fortunately, I had taken my Vitamin V before the meeting, so I was still rock hard after I came). After a few minutes more of this, she decides that we should try anal on her, despite her not having done any special prep for it. So she pops the head of my still covered in blood dick into her ass sphincter and starts lowering herself onto my pole. Her ass was really tight, and I couldn't really get fully into it in a manner that allowed proper thrusting, so after a while, we decided to take a break from that, and I started to give her a massage, which involved me deeply finger-fucking her totally blood-soaked pussy and clit, and she is really getting into it, to the point that she starts squirting all over my hand. After that, she tells me she wants me to fuck her some more, which I proceeded to do, with enthusiasm. Then, after I pull out of her and start to finger-fuck her again, she grabs my bloody dick and pulls me toward her mouth, and gives me some deep throat, licking her own menstrual blood like it was candy, and my hand is so covered in her blood that it looks like I had participated in the Manson murders. Finally, more bare fucking of her bloody pussy, until I'm ready to shoot load #2, which I did over her pussy lips on up to her pelvis. She takes my dick and rubs it into my load on her lower belly, and then uses my dick to spread my cum all over her pussy lips and clit. Then, she starts begging me to give her a golden shower, which I would have loved to do so, but frankly, I had peed shortly before coming over to her place and my bladder was simply empty. But she made me promise NOT to take a piss before our next visit so I could give her a proper golden shower next time.

Then we both jump into the shower, which by then had so much bloody water in it swirling along the floor and down the drain that it looked like the scene from Psycho. As we were drying off, she gets a text message and tells me she needs to pick up her sister's kid from a friend's house. Which was fine with me at that point because I was well and truly done. My previous session with her had lasted about 3 hours, and this one was only 2 hours, but I had fully come twice, which for me at 57 years of age, just doesn't happen very often in such short time.

This was the dirtiest, kinkiest, freakiest sex session of my life by far. And we set up session 3 for this coming Saturday evening, and she promised she'll be available for at least 4-5 hours. Move over Stevie Yzerman, there's a new Red Wing in town, and it's me. And I still have the same number of completely wrapped Skyns as I had when I left for her place yesterday. Apparently, even when this chick's brain tells her to use a condom, her libido just doesn't want to be bothered with it, and her libido wins the argument.

Oh, and BTW, I noticed that she has suspended her profile from the Sugardaddie website.

KingBaby
09-21-17, 21:56
Thank you 2041, that's great man. Have you used SA? Is this website better than SA? Has anyone else used the same site? Any feedbacks? What kinda fee structure?

Member #2041
09-21-17, 22:28
Thank you 2041, that's great man. Have you used SA? Is this website better than SA? Has anyone else used the same site? Any feedbacks? What kinda fee structure?I signed up for basic membership on SA, but I have never paid for membership on SA. So I can't communicate with chicas on SA. I had signed up with Sugardaddie.com when the site first started about 10 years ago. Because I was an original charter member, they grandfathered me in for lifetime free membership. My take is that there seems to be about 5 times as much activity on SA than on Sugardaddie, but since I get to play on Sugardaddie for free, I use it and don't worry about whether or not it's worth the cost, because for me, there is no cost. I'd guess that about 1/4 of the girls that are on Sugardaddie are also on SA. I actually don't know what the fee structure is for Sugardaddie if you were to try to join it now. But having joined it at the very beginning, it is free for me. Even though I barely ever logged onto the site for several years.

Overall, about 8-10 years ago, I hooked up with a handful of girls on Sugardaddie, but then it went quiet and I didn't use it much at all in recent years. But then SA came around, and I decided that before I paid $80 a month on SA, I'd see what was currently available on Sugardaddie since it was free for me. In the last month or so, I've met about 4 girls on Sugardaddie. One of these almost became a regular dating relationship but I bailed on it for better prospects elsewhere. 2 of my meets never resulted in any intimate encounters because in one case, I was unattracted, and in the other case, the girl's asking price was too high due to her having a case of GPS. Which leaves me to my Unicorn. Whom I consider analogous to having hit the jackpot or winning the lottery. As she is the best sex partner I have had in my lifetime. But it's obviously a small sample of one spectacular data point.

If you're just hearing about this hookup now, go back about six pages in this thread, and read the posts #88-101 of this thread for more detail about my first hookup with her and how she found me etc. etc.

KingBaby
09-22-17, 14:01
Thanks for the information, I think I'll check the site out along with SA when I return.

SDMonger69
09-23-17, 17:53

Asking $400 minimum per meet. Who the fuck is paying that shit?

Tennis Nut
09-24-17, 11:45
I said, "Asking those rates I bet you have a lot of free time. " She didn't understand my sarcasm. That figures.

I wonder if she's getting $400 or settling for less or just sitting home eating Bon-Bons, getting fat and assuming men are a bunch of cheapskates. There are so many other fish in this sea!

Someone should TOFTT on this one: https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/37174326-625d-4ac0-8e39-652a972fc2e0.

Asking $400 minimum per meet. Who the fuck is paying that shit?

Waxxon
09-24-17, 13:37

Asking $400 minimum per meet. Who the fuck is paying that shit?This is the same one I posted about earlier. She contacted me first and said she'd f* me for good $$. I asked "what is good? Guess we know now. I responded I would discuss in person, got only crickets.

Waxxon
09-24-17, 13:40
Symbiotic Connection.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/39a9f60e-e514-489f-a899-0c4ee4f85b70

This one reached out to me, had a nice exchange. Is from out of town supposedly looking to resettle in Cali. Got her to admit she's looking for LTR, not the usual SA type of arrangement.

Waxxon
09-24-17, 20:15
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/0728eb49-3d30-4f46-9059-eb11bba064d8

Been messaging with this new POT, she wanted to know right up front what type of monthly allowance I was ready to give. Said I would rather discuss in person. Got no response. I let a couple days go by and messaged back "what type of allowance are you looking for?" She got right back to me, 3 K / mo if we meet once a week. I countered at 800/ mo, would go to 1000 with 2 overnights a month. These SBs need to get a dose of reality or walk around bored with their GPS. Or. How many of you daddies are going along with these requests?

Tennis Nut
09-24-17, 23:50

Been messaging with this new POT, she wanted to know right up front what type of monthly allowance I was ready to give. Said I would rather discuss in person. Got no response. I let a couple days go by and messaged back "what type of allowance are you looking for?" She got right back to me, 3 K / mo if we meet once a week. I countered at 800/ mo, would go to 1000 with 2 overnights a month. These SBs need to get a dose of reality or walk around bored with their GPS. Or. How many of you daddies are going along with these requests?Yeah, she's asking for too much money. She's on a phishing expedition. Let her starve for a while.

Tennis Nut
09-24-17, 23:53
Symbiotic Connection.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/39a9f60e-e514-489f-a899-0c4ee4f85b70

This one reached out to me, had a nice exchange. Is from out of town supposedly looking to resettle in Cali. Got her to admit she's looking for LTR, not the usual SA type of arrangement.She seems smart, but I have to wonder what she does for a living. She said she was offered a job in Santa Clara for $100 K per year and turned them down. She said she wouldn't consider anything less than $150 K per year. I bet she also has GPS.

Meanwhile, unless you have a boat, I'm the one she'll be sailing with when she comes to San Diego, which means she'll be sliding up and down my mast, not yours! Ha ha! .

BearWithMe
09-25-17, 02:46

Been messaging with this new POT, she wanted to know right up front what type of monthly allowance I was ready to give. Said I would rather discuss in person. Got no response. I let a couple days go by and messaged back "what type of allowance are you looking for?" She got right back to me, 3 K / mo if we meet once a week. I countered at 800/ mo, would go to 1000 with 2 overnights a month. These SBs need to get a dose of reality or walk around bored with their GPS. Or. How many of you daddies are going along with these requests?I'd be like, "if you can do this and this and this, I'll make it 4 k. I just need to sample the goods first to see if you're worth it. " Then hump and dump. Maybe give her a gift card with no money on it.

KingBaby
09-25-17, 13:06
She seems smart, but I have to wonder what she does for a living. She said she was offered a job in Santa Clara for $100 K per year and turned them down. She said she wouldn't consider anything less than $150 K per year. I bet she also has GPS.
Meanwhile, unless you have a boat, I'm the one she'll be sailing with when she comes to San Diego, which means she'll be sliding up and down my mast, not yours! Ha ha! .Now I am very curious too. If she was telling the truth, here in San Diego, what she's asking for (150 K / yr) is around what the Q is offering for a Sr design position. However, these type of positions usually don't offer to outsiders, they promote within.

Also, if she's in healthcare, this is also higher than most of the RNs & NPs. If she's a pharmacist, then maybe, but still, she'll need to transfer her Mass License to California, which takes around 2 months.

No, I don't have a boat, you go right ahead, let us know.

Waxxon
09-25-17, 23:30
Here's one you might want to try, TOFFT.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/c11ad72d-8b7f-45a4-8088-8f1d78ee3bf4

Had been messaging, decided to meet on a whim tonight for a bite to eat after I got off work. Seems pleasant, intelligent, but apparently in a bad financial and domestic situation with roommates. She was ready to close the deal, unfortunately I was unprepared to follow through. No cash, I don't have an ATM or debit card and live in and. County. There wasn't enough trust on either side for her to go to my place all the way up to NC or for me to meet at her hotel in MV. I was not up for driving all the way home and back to MV. Possibly a pro / semipro? LEO? Maybe semi but I don't think so, or she would have gone home with me. Says she'll go to my place after we meet one more time. Looking to set something up later in the week. She needs some help right now, and if you're nice and respectable, could probably close the deal for 200 tops. Seemed she would have been happy if I covered her room charge. Reasonably nice 7 looks, not quite a spinner but almost petite-average build.

Waxxon
09-25-17, 23:40
Here's one you may want to check out TOFFT.

Tried to post earlier, not sure if it went through.

Had been messaging, decided to meet on a whim tonight for something to eat after work. Seemed pleasant, apparently in a tough domestic and $$ situation with roomates. She was ready to close the deal, but I was totally unprepared, no cash, don't have an atm or debit card. I live in and County and neither of us had enough trust to either go to my place and I wasn't up for going to her hotel. Some may think. Pro / semipro? Or LEO? Semipro maybe. I didn't want to drive home and all the way back to MV. She seemed to be happy for me just to cover her room charge, so you could probably work out a reasonable allowance. Looks, 7, and she's 5'1, almost petite to average build. Could be a lot of fun. Trying to set up time later in the week. Seems like a nice girl who could use some help right now.

TisDownBelow
09-26-17, 02:04
Here's one you may want to check out TOFFT.

Tried to post earlier, not sure if it went through.

Had been messaging, decided to meet on a whim tonight for something to eat after work. Seemed pleasant, apparently in a tough domestic and $$ situation with roomates. She was ready to close the deal, but I was totally unprepared, no cash, don't have an atm or debit card. I live in and County and neither of us had enough trust to either go to my place and I wasn't up for going to her hotel. Some may think. Pro / semipro? Or LEO? Semipro maybe. I didn't want to drive home and all the way back to MV. She seemed to be happy for me just to cover her room charge, so you could probably work out a reasonable allowance. Looks, 7, and she's 5'1, almost petite to average build. Could be a lot of fun. Trying to set up time later in the week. Seems like a nice girl who could use some help right now.I tend to rarely ever post but stay away from this one. This one is a ROB and got me a few years back. Never forgot her face. She can be very convincing.

You've been warned.

Tennis Nut
09-26-17, 09:47
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/dcb01c71-3949-4d9b-9b9e-4b07705bf25d

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/15a653b6-8a61-6287-9697-f4ea38628168

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/fa1101d1-2c56-41d8-8c4c-6f3f837cc7b0

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/37174326-625d-4ac0-8e39-652a972fc2e0

Tennis Nut
09-26-17, 10:03
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/832e153b-45dc-4887-bcb2-35c94d99802c

This one is an enigma. First, she looks MUCH BETTER than her pictures. In fact, I think she has a beautiful face--and I'm fussy! She's shy and self-effacing (so flatter her), but she warms up and then she is FUN and enthusiastic in the sack. Nice body with small but perky tits.

The enigma is that we hit it off well. I gave her $200 in an envelope as she was leaving and then she never replied to my texts, calls, messages on SA, smoke signals, mental telepathy, or any other form of communication. Maybe that was her way of saying $200 wasn't enough or that my dick was too small for her (just kidding). It was odd and frustrating because I wanted her to be a regular. Oh well.

And then I came across another one yesterday who I want to be a regular, so life is good. (Forgive me for not sharing her yet.) And SA is incredible. I have to laugh when I read the other forums about guys who are going to AMPs and paying big bucks for skanks and pros (and having to settle for CFS). I wish I could fuck every day of the week. I would be trying out as many of these SA chicks as humanly possible, but, alas, at my age, once or twice a week is plenty. Damn!

Have fun guys and take pictures!

SDMonger69
09-26-17, 14:03
I tend to rarely ever post but stay away from this one. This one is a ROB and got me a few years back. Never forgot her face. She can be very convincing.

You've been warned.On how it went down. In or out, convo, etc. She looks pimped or managed just by the way she does her brows. Thanks for the tip. She already faved me. Feel free to PM me if you don't want to post.

Waxxon
09-26-17, 14:09
I tend to rarely ever post but stay away from this one. This one is a ROB and got me a few years back. Never forgot her face. She can be very convincing.

You've been warned.Glad I didn't follow through, I had just enough cause for concern not to make a foolish decision at spur if the moment.

Member #2041
09-26-17, 14:34
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/832e153b-45dc-4887-bcb2-35c94d99802c

This one is an enigma. First, she looks MUCH BETTER than her pictures. In fact, I think she has a beautiful face--and I'm fussy! She's shy and self-effacing (so flatter her), but she warms up and then she is FUN and enthusiastic in the sack. Nice body with small but perky tits.

The enigma is that we hit it off well. I gave her $200 in an envelope as she was leaving and then she never replied to my texts, calls, messages on SA, smoke signals, mental telepathy, or any other form of communication. Maybe that was her way of saying $200 wasn't enough or that my dick was too small for her (just kidding). It was odd and frustrating because I wanted her to be a regular. Oh well.

And then I came across another one yesterday who I want to be a regular, so life is good. (Forgive me for not sharing her yet.) And SA is incredible. I have to laugh when I read the other forums about guys who are going to AMPs and paying big bucks for skanks and pros (and having to settle for CFS). I wish I could fuck every day of the week. I would be trying out as many of these SA chicks as humanly possible, but, alas, at my age, once or twice a week is plenty. Damn!

Have fun guys and take pictures!She pulled her profile.

Waxxon
09-26-17, 15:05
She pulled her profile.If she pulled her profile, at least she didn't block me. So there is still hopethat I have a chance.

Pete8911
09-26-17, 17:26
My SA account JUST expired. I was on the verge of getting a phone number. Would someone be willing to pass my burner email to this gal so I can resume this conversation? PM me if you're willing to help a brother out.

Tennis Nut
09-26-17, 19:49

Been messaging with this new POT, she wanted to know right up front what type of monthly allowance I was ready to give. Said I would rather discuss in person. Got no response. I let a couple days go by and messaged back "what type of allowance are you looking for?" She got right back to me, 3 K / mo if we meet once a week. I countered at 800/ mo, would go to 1000 with 2 overnights a month. These SBs need to get a dose of reality or walk around bored with their GPS. Or. How many of you daddies are going along with these requests?I played with her this morning for the hell of it. I messaged her and said, "How about $3 K / month?" We went back and forth briefly, she agreed to it, I asked for more photos via email, which are below. She's not $3 K / month material! I asked her for more sexy pix and she said, No thanks and goodbye. Oh well, I tried. I was pulling her chain the whole time anyway, so who cares.

Tennis Nut
09-26-17, 19:55
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/abd8d8f0-6649-5862-be99-0c79d86a8a08

I've been messaging her all day, playing with her even though I told her she lives too far away (Palm Springs). She said her car won't take her as far as San Diego. (Someone buy her a new car!) She sounds open-minded, fun and can host. Check her out, travel a little, and TOFTT! Be sure to take pictures and share them with us!

Waxxon
09-26-17, 21:13
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/9b555653-f382-402a-8964-e83e2b778214

Had been messaging this one a couple weeks ago, then she would just drop out right in the middle of some texting. Wouldn't hear from her for a couple days, then out of the blue she would start up again. Essentially lost my interest since she seemed flaky. Couldn't get her to a M&G, but she did initiate some discussion of allowance. Said she wanted 1000/ mo, said we could work with something like that. Pro-rated to 200+ a week until we develop some trust. She came right back with I want 500/ meet, my response-how does that make sense with 1000/ mo? Then she ghosted me for several days. Today she gets back to me and wants to negotiate again. Says she wants 1000/ mo again. Again offer to pro-rate to start. She wants-meet at Starbucks, if I like her 500 up front. Then another 500 after I'm satisfied. Told her, that's not 1000/ mo. What assurance do I have for the remaining meetings for the rest of the month. "No problem, I'm good for it" Of course, why not, nothing better than a verbal guarantee from a flaky sounding GPS sb. Comments?

TisDownBelow
09-26-17, 22:55
On how it went down. In or out, convo, etc. She looks pimped or managed just by the way she does her brows. Thanks for the tip. She already faved me. Feel free to PM me if you don't want to post.I met her off CL years back and met up near ECB. Jumped in my car and asked for donation up front. Something about her threw me off, Iwas hesitant but then she pulled down her shirt and asked if I didn't I want to suck on her tits. Gave her the donation and she sprinted out of my car and into another parked the down the street before they flew off.

Learned to always trust my instincts after that, no matter how good the girl looks. Lesson learned.

Tennis Nut
09-26-17, 23:18
I wonder if she has management. Whenever I see tatoos across or close to a woman's chest, I wonder if she has been "branded" by some dude / pimp. I don't trust that. I would skip her if I were you. There are lots of other cute young ones. I hate the negotiating up front. Every great woman I've met has just left it up to me to give them money at the last minute. I won't repeat myself. Read this forum. You should like you know what you're doing. Keep fishing, Man, they're biting!

Had been messaging this one a couple weeks ago, then she would just drop out right in the middle of some texting. Wouldn't hear from her for a couple days, then out of the blue she would start up again. Essentially lost my interest since she seemed flaky. Couldn't get her to a M&G, but she did initiate some discussion of allowance. Said she wanted 1000/ mo, said we could work with something like that. Pro-rated to 200+ a week until we develop some trust. She came right back with I want 500/ meet, my response-how does that make sense with 1000/ mo? Then she ghosted me for several days. Today she gets back to me and wants to negotiate again. Says she wants 1000/ mo again. Again offer to pro-rate to start. She wants-meet at Starbucks, if I like her 500 up front. Then another 500 after I'm satisfied. Told her, that's not 1000/ mo. What assurance do I have for the remaining meetings for the rest of the month. "No problem, I'm good for it" Of course, why not, nothing better than a verbal guarantee from a flaky sounding GPS sb. Comments?

KingBaby
09-26-17, 23:44

Had been messaging this one a couple weeks ago, then she would just drop out right in the middle of some texting. Wouldn't hear from her for a couple days, then out of the blue she would start up again. Essentially lost my interest since she seemed flaky. Couldn't get her to a M&G, but she did initiate some discussion of allowance. Said she wanted 1000/ mo, said we could work with something like that. Pro-rated to 200+ a week until we develop some trust. She came right back with I want 500/ meet, my response-how does that make sense with 1000/ mo? Then she ghosted me for several days. Today she gets back to me and wants to negotiate again. Says she wants 1000/ mo again. Again offer to pro-rate to start. She wants-meet at Starbucks, if I like her 500 up front. Then another 500 after I'm satisfied. Told her, that's not 1000/ mo. What assurance do I have for the remaining meetings for the rest of the month. "No problem, I'm good for it" Of course, why not, nothing better than a verbal guarantee from a flaky sounding GPS sb. Comments?Seems like the flaky type, she added me and my friend in the same afternoon 2 weeks ago. I have not communicated with her tho, maybe she just search and add a bunch of guys as she goes down the list.

Waxxon
09-26-17, 23:47
I played with her this morning for the hell of it. I messaged her and said, "How about $3 K / month?" We went back and forth briefly, she agreed to it, I asked for more photos via email, which are below. She's not $3 K / month material! I asked her for more sexy pix and she said, No thanks and goodbye. Oh well, I tried. I was pulling her chain the whole time anyway, so who cares.That's great, getting a few more pics to show us while toying with her was a great idea. I'll have to remember to playfully interact with these wannabe spoiled I'm entitled to the finer things in life girls. What they don't get is that as daddys we are getting more than have time or $$ for. What's nice about playing in the bowl and finding a new POT is the hunt and showing the sb a good time for all, and keep them clamoring for more.

BearWithMe
09-27-17, 02:41

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/37174326-625d-4ac0-8e39-652a972fc2e0I'd say door #2 looks like the best bet for looks vs. Value. Forget #4. #3 seems like a semi-pro. #1 seems non-committal.

Tennis Nut
09-27-17, 10:03
POT? Piece of Tush?

I play with a lot of the women, especially those who contact me first. If they have the audacity to contact me first, I'll have the audacity to ask for sexy photos!

I exchanged fun and witty messages with one girl and I told her "I'm getting tired of introducing women to the wonderful world of sailing, satisfying them sexually, and then having to give them a couple of hundred bucks. It seems to me I'm providing as much, if not more, value to the proposition. Now, granted, these are women who normally would not date me, but still, the equation seems unbalanced. " She replied that she understood and, if she didn't live so far from San Diego, she'd come sailing with me. So some of them are somewhat real and realistic.

I had another one who, at the end of a nice day of sailing, I told her I thought she was attractive, but I didn't want an arrangement with her. She thanked me for my honesty. I said, "That said, would you want to fool around?" And she went for it! Well, the sex was so good that I WANTED to give her $200 as she was leaving. She was surprised and pleased. She's been a regular--about every two weeks--and I enjoy her company thorough. She's smart and can carry on a respectable conversation! You can't find that combination very often! All this for $200 per visit. You can't get that in Mexico or at an AMP!

Another story--two days ago I met a new SB at a coffee place. She walked up and I thought, "Thank you, goD!" She was way better looking than her profile picture. We talked for an hour--she has a brain (and hit it off nicely. She said she wanted to go sailing. Two hours later we were on the ocean sailing with the boat on autopilot, fucking, sucking and going crazy. She was a wild one!

I have to resist the urge to rescue all these girls. If I were rich I would buy them cars, houses, and give them vibrators shaped like me. .

That's great, getting a few more pics to show us while toying with her was a great idea. I'll have to remember to playfully interact with these wannabe spoiled I'm entitled to the finer things in life girls. What they don't get is that as daddys we are getting more than have time or $$ for. What's nice about playing in the bowl and finding a new POT is the hunt and showing the sb a good time for all, and keep them clamoring for more.

Tennis Nut
09-27-17, 10:18
I'd say door #2 looks like the best bet for looks vs. Value. Forget #4. #3 seems like a semi-pro. #1 seems non-committal.Here's my take: Number two looks homely enough that she won't be demanding or have GPS, and one might be able to make her a free FWB because she's horny and her inbox isn't being flooded with anxious mongers. Number Four looks like a long-shot, but I love the look. Number Three--who has expressed an interest in getting together with me--could be a winner. I love her face. Her butt and hips are big, so maybe she's humble despite being beautiful. She doesn't look like a semi-pro to me, although her profile description is pretty direct. Number one is noncommittal and, so far, a time-waster. She disappears and then reappears. Well, two can play that game.

Waxxon
09-27-17, 13:32
For me, POT sb is a "potential" . I don't classify them as a true sb until the deal has been closed and they are fulfilling he role of sugar baby. However, I could be wrong. Any othet insight.

Waxxon
09-27-17, 18:42
Skyeandsea.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/40c7b23c-23c6-496d-941c-dc3ba6ec796d

WTF can't figure this one out. She's been viewing my profile, favorites me so I send a cordial message to introduce myself etc. No outlandish requests, and she blocks me? Doesn't bother me since my plate is full anyway, it's just kind of a funny how fickle some sbs are.

Tennis Nut
09-27-17, 19:43
Check out: https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/11d5d391-490e-4b1f-874f-2bd38c6bdb50.

She gives FBSM with fantastic endings. She is cute, has big tits, if that's your thing, and loves sex. Mention me, Tennis Nut, and you'll get extra-special treatment. Tell her you want the $130 special. Treat her with respect and you'll leave happy. Ask her for more pictures sent to your email address. You'll like what you see. She spends more than an hour with you. In fact, I was there for two hours! I left very happy.

Have fun!

Rider009
09-28-17, 02:24
Yes, she is really great!

Check out: https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/11d5d391-490e-4b1f-874f-2bd38c6bdb50.

She gives FBSM with fantastic endings. She is cute, has big tits, if that's your thing, and loves sex. Mention me, Tennis Nut, and you'll get extra-special treatment. Tell her you want the $130 special. Treat her with respect and you'll leave happy. Ask her for more pictures sent to your email address. You'll like what you see. She spends more than an hour with you. In fact, I was there for two hours! I left very happy.

Have fun!

Waxxon
09-28-17, 09:27
Found a new POT a couple months ago, went through a couple messages and set up a M&G. She has no car so picked her up, lives about 15 minutes away from me and went to Brigantine. She was thrilled, and wanted to know why we went to such a fancy place. I was the 3rd guy she had met, she claimed the other 2 were creepy. I was the true gentleman that I always am and had a nice meal, no alcohol since she was only 19, and we seemed to be having a good connection. Before you know it we're going to my place, says she's never had a boyfriend and doesn't go out. LOL. A 7-8 in looks, pretty smile, nice curves with some baby fat. One thing leads to another and it's a great session. She says she has used toys before and was crazy with the secret weapon us daddys have. Skilled daty. Along with the rest of good sex. Never talked about allowance, gave her 150 and she was very happy. Have since explored other holes, msog etc and give her up to 200 for extended sessions. Better yet, she doesn't bother me if I don't see her every week. Sorry, not ready to release her to the rest of you mongers out there.

BearWithMe
09-28-17, 09:48
Here's some big titties from my conquest list. I also have a collection of medium titties and itty bitty titties and snatch to share later. Maybe you'll see some titties you recognize. Have fun, guys!

Tennis Nut
09-28-17, 10:10
The FBSM I wrote about recently is not available for $130. She reminded me--that was a special price for me. That said, if I were you I would negotiate gently with her because we're used to paying $200 for an SA babe and she would probably lower her usual prices so she can generate more business. Be polite and you'll get what you want!

Rider009
09-28-17, 18:22
Yes, it pays to negotiate and be nice to the ladies. I also got the same FBSM for $130.00.

The FBSM I wrote about recently is not available for $130. She reminded me--that was a special price for me. That said, if I were you I would negotiate gently with her because we're used to paying $200 for an SA babe and she would probably lower her usual prices so she can generate more business. Be polite and you'll get what you want!

Rider009
09-28-17, 22:19
Looks like a pro:

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/05e33b59-3c59-4caf-a319-2b7df4a02e18

http://www.********.com/costamesa/Escorts/milavarshaye-back-in-town-outcalls-only/1966948

Tennis Nut
09-30-17, 10:54
Anyone have experience with any of them?

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/6f3ed6e3-5acf-4172-92c8-f2cb6aa0dda3

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/c768de57-e034-4a49-bfa8-a52c87542fb2

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/31ba1199-9491-46f5-aca8-aecd4d9f6c90

Tennis Nut
09-30-17, 11:02
So many of the women appear and then disappear.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/messages/65954b77-6ba9-4e32-85f1-c417b3225f01?mailbox=inbox

Tennis Nut
09-30-17, 12:13
Found a new POT a couple months ago, went through a couple messages and set up a M&G. She has no car so picked her up, lives about 15 minutes away from me and went to Brigantine. She was thrilled, and wanted to know why we went to such a fancy place. I was the 3rd guy she had met, she claimed the other 2 were creepy. I was the true gentleman that I always am and had a nice meal, no alcohol since she was only 19, and we seemed to be having a good connection. Before you know it we're going to my place, says she's never had a boyfriend and doesn't go out. LOL. A 7-8 in looks, pretty smile, nice curves with some baby fat. One thing leads to another and it's a great session. She says she has used toys before and was crazy with the secret weapon us daddys have. Skilled daty. Along with the rest of good sex. Never talked about allowance, gave her 150 and she was very happy. Have since explored other holes, msog etc and give her up to 200 for extended sessions. Better yet, she doesn't bother me if I don't see her every week. Sorry, not ready to release her to the rest of you mongers out there.There are so many great stories of gems that you, I, and others have experienced. SA is the place to be! (There aren't enough days in the week or testosterone in the tank.) And I, too, do not release the gems to the mongers until I'm done with them. With all the BBFS and CIP going on, why take any chances!

That said, when you're done with her, PM me her info and I'll reciprocate! .

Waxxon
10-03-17, 09:10
Was in LV this past weekend, a horrible event and fortunately I was at the other end of the strip. Makes me thankful for everything I have and no matter how bad things seem, I realize it could always be worse. Be safe and do something kind for someone today.

KingBaby
10-03-17, 12:21
Was in LV this past weekend, a horrible event and fortunately I was at the other end of the strip. Makes me thankful for everything I have and no matter how bad things seem, I realize it could always be worse. Be safe and do something kind for someone today.Amen. Be safe guys.

PrinceFk
10-03-17, 16:49

Had been messaging this one a couple weeks ago, then she would just drop out right in the middle of some texting. Wouldn't hear from her for a couple days, then out of the blue she would start up again. Essentially lost my interest since she seemed flaky. Couldn't get her to a M&G, but she did initiate some discussion of allowance. Said she wanted 1000/ mo, said we could work with something like that. Pro-rated to 200+ a week until we develop some trust. She came right back with I want 500/ meet, my response-how does that make sense with 1000/ mo? Then she ghosted me for several days. Today she gets back to me and wants to negotiate again. Says she wants 1000/ mo again. Again offer to pro-rate to start. She wants-meet at Starbucks, if I like her 500 up front. Then another 500 after I'm satisfied. Told her, that's not 1000/ mo. What assurance do I have for the remaining meetings for the rest of the month. "No problem, I'm good for it" Of course, why not, nothing better than a verbal guarantee from a flaky sounding GPS sb. Comments?I had the exact same conversation. She was asking 500 up front on meeting for coffee. That was big red flag for me. I didn't communicated back yet.

Tennis Nut
10-04-17, 21:18
Okay gents, here is a good one. Be polite, kind, and respectful. Don't mention that you heard about her online. Ask for more pictures and you'll get them, however, until we do a photo-shoot, the pictures won't be great. She looks MUCH BETTER than her pictures. (There is no picture on her profile page. Yet.) I think she has a lovely face and. She's not a shallow air-head.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/8009adb3-4119-456e-a698-301ad0582e0b

I'm sharing her because I want her to do well financially, not because I want her to become a ho. So again, respect her or I will come over and kick your butt!

Have fun!

Member #5683
10-05-17, 18:22
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/0fd4e7ff-2d55-82be-cbc2-dd84fd973cb4

Reached out to me first and asked if she could meet me on the same day. I wasn't really having it, so I passed to the other day. We agreed to meet up for a lunch, then she went MIA for like 3 hours. Fortunately, I figured she went MIA before I left the house so wasn't really a big deal to me. She txted me back, she had to go to school to get some shit and phone died blah-blah. Whatever, she still wanted to meet up for a coffee then she asked me I could get her an uber or pick her up. At this point I knew shit wasn't going to work out but played along to see her menu and rates. I told her I can go pick her up and she txted me her residential address. Of course, followed by typical "Can you help me financially, my rent is due but short on money" shit. 19 years old living in a town-house and short on rent? Probably her parents are paying the rents anyway. I told her I can help 200 to bang her and all of sudden she just went "hell naw" and began saying she is not a prostitute. Whatever, I told her good luck finding one who's going to give 500 over a coffee and she instantly replied she found many. And that's where the conversation ended as I completely lost my interest.

Waxxon
10-05-17, 21:09
Goes by laylanirose.

Yes, I had roughly the same experience with her, she reached out to me, corresponded by messaging and it was clear this POT was FOS GPS. Total time waster.

Reached out to me first and asked if she could meet me on the same day. I wasn't really having it, so I passed to the other day. We agreed to meet up for a lunch, then she went MIA for like 3 hours. Fortunately, I figured she went MIA before I left the house so wasn't really a big deal to me. She txted me back, she had to go to school to get some shit and phone died blah-blah. Whatever, she still wanted to meet up for a coffee then she asked me I could get her an uber or pick her up. At this point I knew shit wasn't going to work out but played along to see her menu and rates. I told her I can go pick her up and she txted me her residential address. Of course, followed by typical "Can you help me financially, my rent is due but short on money" shit. 19 years old living in a town-house and short on rent? Probably her parents are paying the rents anyway. I told her I can help 200 to bang her and all of sudden she just went "hell naw" and began saying she is not a prostitute. Whatever, I told her good luck finding one who's going to give 500 over a coffee and she instantly replied she found many. And that's where the conversation ended as I completely lost my interest.

Waxxon
10-05-17, 21:11
DareinSD.

Thanks for the heads up, will check her out, haven't heard back yet but appears she doesn't check her messages every day Will provide followup report.

Okay gents, here is a good one. Be polite, kind, and respectful. Don't mention that you heard about her online. Ask for more pictures and you'll get them, however, until we do a photo-shoot, the pictures won't be great. She looks MUCH BETTER than her pictures. (There is no picture on her profile page. Yet.) I think she has a lovely face and. She's not a shallow air-head.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/8009adb3-4119-456e-a698-301ad0582e0b

I'm sharing her because I want her to do well financially, not because I want her to become a ho. So again, respect her or I will come over and kick your butt!

Have fun!

BearWithMe
10-05-17, 22:57

Reached out to me first and asked if she could meet me on the same day. I wasn't really having it, so I passed to the other day. We agreed to meet up for a lunch, then she went MIA for like 3 hours. Fortunately, I figured she went MIA before I left the house so wasn't really a big deal to me. She txted me back, she had to go to school to get some shit and phone died blah-blah. Whatever, she still wanted to meet up for a coffee then she asked me I could get her an uber or pick her up. At this point I knew shit wasn't going to work out but played along to see her menu and rates. I told her I can go pick her up and she txted me her residential address. Of course, followed by typical "Can you help me financially, my rent is due but short on money" shit. 19 years old living in a town-house and short on rent? Probably her parents are paying the rents anyway. I told her I can help 200 to bang her and all of sudden she just went "hell naw" and began saying she is not a prostitute. Whatever, I told her good luck finding one who's going to give 500 over a coffee and she instantly replied she found many. And that's where the conversation ended as I completely lost my interest.You played it wrong. Don't talk numbers, just vaguely say you'll take care of her. Put some cash in one pocket and some reserve cashbin another. Lock up wallet in the glove box. When you go to pick her up, go park somewhere. Put the moves on her. If she asks for money up front, tell her that's not how it works. Hopefully she blows you. Give her 60. If she complains and asks for more, say you'll give her 40 more for another BJ, but that's all the money you have on you. Haha. Obviously you'll never see her again.

Tennis Nut
10-06-17, 22:05
DareinSD.

Thanks for the heads up, will check her out, haven't heard back yet but appears she doesn't check her messages every day Will provide followup report.She works Friday through Sunday, lots of hours. Patience is a virtue she'll appreciate. Be willing to meet with her to gain trust. I like her. You'll like her. Trust me.

Tennis Nut
10-08-17, 21:54
I recently recommended Aleczis as an SA member and provider of FBSM. A bunch of you guys called and made appointments, but she claims eight or so of you failed to show up or even call / text to say you couldn't make it!

Now listen, I'm not her pimp, I'm just a friend, so I'm bringing this up as a human being, not a businessman. If you make an appointment, be a decent person and show up or call if you have to cancel. Does that REALLY need to be said out loud!

If a date or masseuse did that to you, you would be royally pissed off. Granted, mistakes happen, people space out, and so on, but eight of you this past week! Give me (and her) a break! Come on guys, be gentleman. Do the right thing!

Member #5683
10-09-17, 01:58
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/01b8adf7-2630-4ce0-8445-b5fbaa394aa4

She messaged me first, straight up asked for meeting up. She told me she wants to have fun and I told her I just want to fuck, simply just knowing that I wouldn't go out tonight anyway. But she countered by saying "I'm down daddy" and asked if she could come over. Told her my place is occupied and asked if she could host. Nope, I guess not. She then offered me to meet up for a "car date" and that's when I requested more photos. Then she was sending me all the dirty talk like "Don't you want to feel my wet pussy on your hard cock. " But everything all went to shit when she blew it and said her rate is 250. Car sex for 250? No thanks. Didn't really reply to her txts then she finally just messaged me "sorry for wasting your time".

If any of you guys are interested, go for it.

Waxxon
10-09-17, 15:15
Privatediamond.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/057d539f-a76e-2626-2f77-23e8fe095f2e

Here's one to look into. She reached out to me today, and after minimal messaging is ready to meet. Pro or semipro. Don't recall seeing her on any of the boards. Stated age is 29, but I would guess an underestimate. I would have followed through today but have another date set for today with a young POT.

Or maybe one of you guys has met with or know her and can provide some first hand feedback.

Waxxon
10-09-17, 15:39
DidiDoots1.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/91a18a78-e5b9-4d61-a8b2-524eafe182e5

Another new "POT" I knew I had seen her before. She is BlancaBeauty on HX. We have met and it was a nice time, lot of these young latinas from Tijuana been coming to SD and introducing themselves to the community.

MijoBear
10-09-17, 19:48
Katiebabes1519 https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/ba533e72-fc40-4cb4-9d70-96101dd338b3.

Just putting options out there. I passed as I can find pussy for less but maybe one of you guys has a thing for young fresh 20 yr olds. If so this is your girl. She's chill and laid back with a very nice natural figure. She let me explore it just a bit but sadly wasn't budging on her price. She agreed to BBFS / cip for 450. She's on the pill and also said she doesn't mond taking a plan B pill. This included basically everything else as well (anal, domination, etc). In the end I passed but my glass is half full. How often to you get to suck on a 20 yr olds tits for free?

Enjoy.

BearWithMe
10-10-17, 00:38
Veronica619 offering to F for 500. https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/1cb9a056-1ba0-ff8e-90ef-c338ce33e2a8.

OhHuh offered to take care of my morning wood. https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/25e18c07-ceae-43bb-9ab4-e8cef4d6e8b3.

LadyRubyRebel looks like a familiar pro, wants to meet.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/12063c42-a8f2-4500-acc2-b7786dc8f917

Toohot4 u looks like a skanky tweaker pro. https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/c7b90586-e644-4776-ba8e-740453e58dc6.

Waxxon
10-10-17, 09:07
Jenna Maree = SBCandice.

Same person, two different profiles. Looks like she's trying to pass herself off as a newbie and raised herself to "substantial" level. You would think these POT were smarter than this and would cancel their prior profiles. As if any discerning daddy wouldn't notice? I had messaged Jenna some time ago but never heard back. Someone with some spare time should engage in some messaging with them just to find out what's up with her, she obviously had no interest in me.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/4a087045-9a4a-4a57-a446-4ae57035d200

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/c381bc81-9042-46f8-b767-e459be892e94

PrinceFk
10-10-17, 10:35
Anyone has info on her?

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/28f5176e-3c0c-4217-9bc7-e676a97c7ac6

Waxxon
10-10-17, 21:44
Anyone has info on her?

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/28f5176e-3c0c-4217-9bc7-e676a97c7ac6Yes, I have some info. I think her name was Amanda?? Had been in contact with her several months ago, she was in Oceanside then but was planning to move to OB. Arranged for a M&G, reconfirmed with her a couple hours before hand and she was a NCNS. She texted me several hours later and had the excuse she was too stressed out, was living at her brother's house with his wife and child. A few days later she texted me back about how horny she was and ready to meet BCD, seemed like she needed cash. Wanted me to know she isn't skinny and texted a couple pics, she's definitely curvy with a big rack, didn't look huge or fat but with pics it's hard to know sometimes. When I tried to pin her down on a time to meet she got flaky, so I dropped it. My overall opinion. Flaky but maybe she has changed her ways. Could probably get her to agree to a reasonable ppm.

Waxxon
10-10-17, 23:00
Anyone has info on her?

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/28f5176e-3c0c-4217-9bc7-e676a97c7ac6Just saw this also. Same girl, 2 profiles-try both, you might get lucky.

Beachblondie81 https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/2dca0b3d-1c86-417a-b533-3563c995fd21.

Sweetsugarprincess22 https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/28f5176e-3c0c-4217-9bc7-e676a97c7ac6.

PrinceFk
10-11-17, 00:38
Thank man. I will report back. So far seems to be flaky.

Just saw this also. Same girl, 2 profiles-try both, you might get lucky.

Beachblondie81 https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/2dca0b3d-1c86-417a-b533-3563c995fd21.

Sweetsugarprincess22 https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/28f5176e-3c0c-4217-9bc7-e676a97c7ac6.

Simplewishes
10-11-17, 16:13
Thank man. I will report back. So far seems to be flaky.I asked if she is interested in a meetup, and she says she has a premium snap chat with a subscription. Ill pass.

Waxxon
10-12-17, 08:59
SDprincess22 https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/5ade6648-5441-4201-994b-3172dbd501cb.

Reached out to me today looking to meet for an arrangement. Something doesn't add up though, her stated age is 18, yet her profile was created 16 months ago? How does that happen?

Anyhoo, got a M&G set up, figure to see if anyone else is looking for a POT, my plate is full right now but why not check out someone new!

Report back if you look into her.

PrinceFk
10-13-17, 10:43
Another GPS. Asking 5 k a month. Claimed to have past arrangements like that.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/06b22cb4-f1d8-4468-947e-d2633546d089

Tennis Nut
10-13-17, 12:27

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/06b22cb4-f1d8-4468-947e-d2633546d089Maybe she was in a city or state in which the guys have fewer choices and more money, like, say, Alaska. Yeah, it was a wealthy fisherman who wrote her off as a "chum" business expense and did her during those cold, dark winter months.

Camera3
10-13-17, 14:00

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/06b22cb4-f1d8-4468-947e-d2633546d089The question that begs to be answered is, then why doesn't she still have the 5 k arrangement?

Then again, any chick that is good at fucking for dollars IS a liar. It is genetic.

C3.

PrinceFk
10-14-17, 02:44
The question that begs to be answered is, then why doesn't she still have the 5 k arrangement?

Then again, any chick that is good at fucking for dollars IS a liar. It is genetic.

C3.You are right brother! I knew as soon as 5 k word came out. I tried with like 300-350 per meet but it was a no go. Maybe someone might. But not for me for sure.

JakeDSnake
10-14-17, 08:31

Sweetsugarprincess22 https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/28f5176e-3c0c-4217-9bc7-e676a97c7ac6.https://fancentro.com/ashley_williams

Saw her two weeks ago. Wanted 5 bens, agreed at 3 bens. A little curvy but a real nice young f. Hmmm.

HBadger
10-14-17, 10:23

Sweetsugarprincess22 https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/28f5176e-3c0c-4217-9bc7-e676a97c7ac6.I tried to set up something with her. She kept asking how much I'm going to donate and then wouldn't give me a number to reach her. It's mostly a yes if you discuss how much you going to donate to her but I've got told not to risk whoever asks for money first.

Tennis Nut
10-14-17, 12:38
Anyone done the deed with her yet?

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/58b80c1e-707f-ed0b-add9-f0ce035ecae9

Waxxon
10-14-17, 13:11
Follow up on.

SDprincess22 SDprincess22 https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...b-3172dbd501cb.

Had M&G set up one afternoon, then she hits me up with the my car broke down etc etc etc. I offered to meet somewhere close to where she lives, Carmel Valley area. Then she goes off on this tangent about how much am I willing to support her. My response- I don't even know you, we've never met, and don't even know if we like each other. We need to meet first and see how things go, and I don't give monthly allowances in a new arrangement, but will provide pro-rated allowances if all goes well. Now this was an ongoing chat we had, and I don't hear back, so after an hour I let her know that it appears this isn't going to work out and good luck in your search.

The following morning she sends a message- "I'm available today" Take it for what it's worth guys, maybe you'll have better luck or timing. I think she's willing, just needs someone that's more Rico Suave than myself to nail this one.

Waxxon
10-14-17, 13:17
https://fancentro.com/ashley_williams

Saw her two weeks ago. Wanted 5 bens, agreed at 3 bens. A little curvy but a real nice young f. Hmmm.In my chats with her a few months ago, she was waffling when I offered 150, definitely agreed to 2, but was so flaky didn't show up on time, didn't call and then 4-5 hours later texts and wants to come over now, when it's 11-12 at night and I had already moved on to my backup sb.

Pete8911
10-14-17, 15:12
Anyone ever try that site? I did S. A. For a month but nothing ever fit my bill.

HBadger
10-14-17, 15:18
Privatediamond.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/057d539f-a76e-2626-2f77-23e8fe095f2e

Here's one to look into. She reached out to me today, and after minimal messaging is ready to meet. Pro or semipro. Don't recall seeing her on any of the boards. Stated age is 29, but I would guess an underestimate. I would have followed through today but have another date set for today with a young POT.

Or maybe one of you guys has met with or know her and can provide some first hand feedback.Attempted to meet up with her. Showed up to her location and texted her I had arrived. She didn't respond. Waited 30 minutes and left. Flaked but maybe you guys will have a different result.

John HandCock
10-14-17, 17:56
I tried to set up something with her. She kept asking how much I'm going to donate and then wouldn't give me a number to reach her. It's mostly a yes if you discuss how much you going to donate to her but I've got told not to risk whoever asks for money first.Rally nothing to worry about. First pros get right to the point, don't waste time. The other reason is some new girls don't know any better. Its human nature to want to know what's in it for them so they ask. Now depending what your guys definition of a sb is you should be able to determine if there is a problem.

Tennis Nut
10-14-17, 23:13
She claims to be out of town. I wonder if she's just holding me at arm's length.

Anyone met her recently? Ever?

BearWithMe
10-15-17, 09:33
She claims to be out of town. I wonder if she's just holding me at arm's length.

Anyone met her recently? Ever?

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/15a653b6-8a61-6287-9697-f4ea38628168I think there was an earlier report of her being time waster. Could be wrong.

I've also noticed it's getting a lot harder to seal the deal. Either too much male competition, the girls are getting wise, or my approach is getting stale, or all of the above.

Tennis Nut
10-15-17, 11:16
I think there was an earlier report of her being time waster. Could be wrong.

I've also noticed it's getting a lot harder to seal the deal. Either too much male competition, the girls are getting wise, or my approach is getting stale, or all of the above.Yeah, it's interesting how one's luck can wax and wane. It's got to be a function of who you contact, but I'm not sure I could generalize about the girls; for example, could one assert that the young, slutty ones are pros or semi-pros, therefore quick and easy to bone or that the beautiful, college girls are fussy about who they see or that the older, jaded ones are flakes? Who knows. I do know that luck, which can't be quantified, plays a big part. Another big part, in my view, is how you approach the girls. I read one guy's account of being very direct. When asked the question, "What do you want?" his answer was, literally, "My dick in your mouth or your pussy. " Well, ya got to wonder how many and what type of women want to hear that. And one of my regular girls--who I like a lot--told me she once walked out on a guy who, during dinner, told her he wanted to fuck her in the ass. When she balked at that, he said, "You should be honored to have my dick inside you. ".

So my questions for BearWithMe are: what is your approach? Are you being a gentleman? Are you taking your time? Are you being respectful? (You can PM me with the answers if you prefer so we can discuss.).

I think one strategy is to find one or two with whom you want to repeat, then slowly look for others to add to the harem. I have two that I get together with every other week and one who I can see (for free!) once / week if I want. So that means I'm getting laid at least once or twice / week and it's costing me $800/ month. It seems like a lot of money, but we'll see how long I can keep it up. Oh, and I'm still trying to add new ones to the harem because when the perfect one comes along I'll either drop the rest, kidnap her and keep her in a dungeon, or marry her. I'm not sure which would be worse, marrying her or going to jail for the kidnapping! .

JakeDSnake
10-15-17, 12:41
In my chats with her a few months ago, she was waffling when I offered 150, definitely agreed to 2, but was so flaky didn't show up on time, didn't call and then 4-5 hours later texts and wants to come over now, when it's 11-12 at night and I had already moved on to my backup sb.It's good you had a back up plan. I do, too. So she flaked on me previously and ignored her. Then out of the blue she messaged me and told her straight out that I wouldn't waste my time with her if she's unreliable and it happened, we met and came twice.

Tennis Nut
10-16-17, 14:25
This one is beautiful. I wouldn't even bother going down that road to find out how much $$ she has in mind. Anyone want to be adventurous?

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/f414b00a-5012-4d86-8cf9-0523d429f094

Waxxon
10-16-17, 19:50
Maia Bee https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/3ea279ea-fff8-447a-a1de-14663ad56c53.

Here's a POT with delusions of what it takes to be a SB. She wants the financial assistance, but wanted to know what I meant when I told her I was looking for her to take care of me in ways that only a woman can take care of a man. I clarified by telling her to look up what FWB do. She got all offended. I concluded by saying good luck in your search finding a SD that will give you $ to watch you eat.

Someone could have some fun engaging and messaging this wannabe and maybe turn her in the right direction on how to be a proper sb.