12-31-99, 20:30

DR Monger II
05-08-05, 11:53
This thread is for Craiglist Reviews

WSJ3
05-08-05, 19:05
Has anyone tried the http://www.independenthotties.com/index.html
women lately?

I have not used them since Star and Diamante left the site. Diamante was a GFE but I am not sure if the current members are offering this service.

They still post on Craigs List but none of them are really jumping out at me.

Peace:
WSJ3
:)

Pussey Lover
05-09-05, 10:32
I try to call this site allot of time's but never had look to find someone, the keep telling me not now, or not today, also the told me the or working only in Manhattan.

Happy hunting for you.

her555

Nes NYC
05-11-05, 10:47
On CL, Maxine, "Yes, this is really me," Hungarian MILF are all from "Vintage Pink" http://availablepink.com

All verfied and have good reviews at reasonable rates. I dated "Yes, this is really me" and had a so, so time. She was mechanical but freindly. Definitley not American, seemed European. Maxine gets the best reviews but I don't find her attractive enough for me, but she looks pretty hot and gets good *** reviews. I think she swallows or CIM but spits. Good reviews on the BBBJ. YMMV.

WSJ3
05-11-05, 21:43
I try to call this site allot of time's but never had look to find someone, the keep telling me not now, or not today, also the told me the or working only in Manhattan.

Happy hunting for you.

her555

Really thanks for the update.

I have had the same experience recently. I have to say that it doesn't make me want to call back.

Too bad Star and Diamante are not working there anymore. They were great providers.

Peace:
WSJ3

Gtrack
05-12-05, 01:46
I have used Maxine many times and she is as good as avertised. It is always a treat to know that you get superior service with a good attitude. She provides total GFE experience as soon as you walk in the door and is always eager to please you.

K Rootie
05-12-05, 11:59
I've seen Maxine about 10 times over the past year and a half and while she still is the best bang for your buck in Manhattan, she has declined over the years. Back when I first saw her, she was really hot, but when I saw her last week, she had gained some weight and looked like hse had been doing this a little too long. That being said, and even though she rased her 1/2 hour price a little bit, she is still the way to go for multiple pops. With her, you get everything, including BBBJ with swallowing, asian, russian, greek, etc. The worst part of the whole experience is the phone girl. Sometimes she's ok, but most of the time she is a complete nigthmare.

Outworlder
06-09-05, 11:22
Has anyone seen IBIS from the Bronx lately?!

She is a short(5'3") skinny long dirty blonde latina with a Tattoo near her butt. She advertised on craigslist in January thru Febraury with 2 other girls, but then dissapeared.

For Outcall, her price was a little steep(250) but she was on time & talkative. She has a tight ass & small tits; In the beginning, I asked whether DATY, multiple cups, & greek were included, but, she said that was extra.

She smelled good & I began roaming around her areas of interest. Once she got comfortable, she let me kiss her , suck on her tits, & DATY; Afterwards, she gave me BBBJ, & CFS in Cowgirl/missionary/ & then doggy; then she wanted more DATY, before heading out the door.
The session lasted 1 1/2hr.

Three weeks later I called the number & it was a guy that answered & said no such person was around.

What happened?!

Stoner
06-10-05, 17:25
Why do reviews here for Craigslist when jackson put up a whole forum for this?

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=958

Just post threads in the appropriate area under the girls stage name/agency and have a ball!

I've been looking to post some info for weeks, but not a single fellow from NY is posting good shit in the right spot for it thats easier to reference and search.

WSJ3
06-12-05, 19:00
Has anyone seen IBIS from the Bronx lately?!

She is a short(5'3") skinny long dirty blonde latina with a Tattoo near her butt. She advertised on craigslist in January thru Febraury with 2 other girls, but then dissapeared.

For Outcall, her price was a little steep(250) but she was on time & talkative. She has a tight ass & small tits; In the beginning, I asked whether DATY, multiple cups, & greek were included, but, she said that was extra.

She smelled good & I began roaming around her areas of interest. Once she got comfortable, she let me kiss her , suck on her tits, & DATY; Afterwards, she gave me BBBJ, & CFS in Cowgirl/missionary/ & then doggy; then she wanted more DATY, before heading out the door.
The session lasted 1 1/2hr.

Three weeks later I called the number & it was a guy that answered & said no such person was around.

What happened?!

It has happened to me a thousand times.

You meet a nice provider get great service and then when you try to call back the cellphone is either off or the provider has moved on to greener pastures.

Just remember she is not the only fish in the sea.

Peace:
WSJ3

cye11
07-14-05, 11:09
Can someone tell me how to search in craigslist for company? I am totally ignorant to it!

Nes NYC
07-15-05, 13:02
If you're in NY, look here:

http://newyork.craigslist.org/ers/

Beware though! Many scammers and bait n switch artists there.

Can someone tell me how to search in craigslist for company? I am totally ignorant to it!

Gtrack
07-20-05, 01:19
I have used Maxine many times and she is as good as avertised. It is always a treat to know that you get superior service with a good attitude. She provides total GFE experience as soon as you walk in the door and is always eager to please you.I used her again last Tuesday and she was superb as usual. She offered multiple cups and looked to finish drinking. I ate some chow and was totally satsified.Again she is a real treat for todays economy.

Coronas
09-21-05, 17:21
Watch for ads posting with the following number: 718-993-3085. Do a search, and you'll see like 5 ads with different pics. They'll tell you to go to 10th and 45th, and when you get there, it's an old fat sack, instead of the beauty in the pic, of course.

Heatguyj
09-22-05, 23:16
Why are all of the providers so much on cl?

200/hr is way out of mu price range. When did it get this bad?

I have been out of the loop for a while, but I didn't expect it to be out of control like this.

I guess I should stick with the AMP's

tribalicious
09-23-05, 00:51
I used her again last Tuesday and she was superb as usual. She offered multiple cups and looked to finish drinking. I ate some chow and was totally satsified.Again she is a real treat for todays economy.I used to go to her alot but stopped because of the price jump, the constant upsell to an hour by the phone girl and things got wierd between us. We both know too much about eachother and it freaked me out when she asked stuff I spoke about a few sessions before. The only reason I would tell her anything is because she was high so I figured she would forget LOL.

Sean EZ
10-08-05, 23:36
How does this work anyway. Doesn't one risk gettin busted?

Gtrack
10-24-05, 23:19
I had an unusual experience with MAXINE.I showed up 15 minutes late and she did not see me. I actually got in but she thought I was somebody else. I kissed her as I left.I then went out and called herback.The phone girl was very rude and said I kissed her on her face. She said I could not see her anymore.This was kind of unusual.I was very horny but not drunk or overly aggressive. I think I am one of her regulars so I was kind of surprised by her reaction.

tribalicious
10-25-05, 00:47
I had an unusual experience with MAXINE.I showed up 15 minutes late and she did not see me. I actually got in but she thought I was somebody else. I kissed her as I left.I then went out and called herback.The phone girl was very rude and said I kissed her on her face. She said I could not see her anymore.This was kind of unusual.I was very horny but not drunk or overly aggressive. I think I am one of her regulars so I was kind of surprised by her reaction.She might actually be begining to crack remember she never takes a break. Just chill for a bit then try again.

Gtrack
10-27-05, 00:56
I called early Thursday morning and everything was cool. The telephone girl was ready for my business.

Pussey Lover
11-08-05, 12:53
www.nydailynews.com/news/crime_file/story/361780p-308174c.html

She's held as Net hooker

Bust is part of push vs. Web-based prostitution

BY MICHAEL WHITE
DAILY NEWS WRITER

The oldest profession has happily adopted the most up-to-date technology, Nassau cops said yesterday in announcing the arrest of an alleged cyberpro.

Nassau Police said Ferdoas Ruzig Afani, 26, posted an ad for erotic services on the Web site craigslist.com and arranged to meet a customer, who was really an undercover cop, at a Marriott in Plainview. When she offered sex for cash, she was promptly arrested, police said.

"This is part of a continuing investigation going after prostitutes that are utilizing the Internet in Nassau County," Police Deputy Inspector Rick Capece said.

The inspector said undercover detectives surf the Web "all the time" in search of prostitutes soliciting sex over the Net.

But, he added, only some hookers get snagged.

"Usually, there's so many of them we would need hundreds of guys," he said of the girls who brazenly post pictures, and prices, on various Web sites.

Capece said the sites can potentially be used by teens, as customers and prostitutes.

"Kids are aware of it," he said. "This is dangerous, because [the sites] are ways to contact people. There's phone numbers on there. I'm very concerned with disease."

While cops cannot eradicate the world's oldest profession, their efforts can definitely stymie the market.

"It's a quality of life issue," Capece said, adding that several prostitution arrests have been made recently.

Meanwhile, vice cops are continuing the Web investigation, as well as an ongoing effort to bust Nassau County brothels that pose as Asian massage parlors.

Afani was arraigned yesterday on prostitution charges in 1st District Court in Hempstead.

Cops listed a Washington address for Afani. A secretary at her apartment complex said the place is owned by an Afani, but is rented out.

Attempts to reach Afani were unsuccessful. Cops said she is a student at American University in Washington.
Originally published on November 3, 2005

L Amps
11-12-05, 13:10
Anyone try Hidie from CL? she looks hot from the pics? Any Good suggestion for Asian from CL?

thx in adv

tribalicious
11-13-05, 11:49
Anyone try Hidie from CL? she looks hot from the pics? Any Good suggestion for Asian from CL?

thx in adv

No but I tried Si Si from the same place. It is an apt where your ts is done in the bathe tub with the door open so they can keep the washer connected to the sink LOL. The massage is half ass but sensual and the finish is fs. But they only give one pop.

207monger
11-14-05, 14:56
With Luna, WYSIWYG. She is reasonable, reliable and talented. Be kind to her, boys.

Gtrack
11-29-05, 09:37
Everybody has been quiet this fall about what has been happenin.I have not been able to get out in awhile but I would still like to know what has been going on. Senior members can PM me with exact details.

tribalicious
11-29-05, 15:27
I sawa pepper the .6 special last night. She adverts as truck drivers dream and Altar boys dream. Stay away. She is 25 years older than the pics and a f&*ing nut case. The apartment had the stove on for heat and it was a rat trap.

Now please dont misunderstand me I aint a hater but I should have left. I had just come from watching a 22 yo with an amazing body paint (friends daughter) her apt in shorts and a sports bra. I was so horny I almost screwed the tail pipe of my car. Her skill are lacking so I russianed to finished. Thats .6 I wont get back. Oh and thats haggled from .8

Heatguyj
11-29-05, 23:41
I sawa pepper the .6 special last night. She adverts as truck drivers dream and Altar boys dream. Stay away. She is 25 years older than the pics and a f&*ing nut case. The apartment had the stove on for heat and it was a rat trap.

Now please dont misunderstand me I aint a hater but I should have left. I had just come from watching a 22 yo with an amazing body paint (friends daughter) her apt in shorts and a sports bra. I was so horny I almost screwed the tail pipe of my car. Her skill are lacking so I russianed to finished. Thats .6 I wont get back. Oh and thats haggled from .8Yeah man, the reviews are nothing but bad for her aaaalll over CL. I wish I could have saved you, and your .6!

If you're looking for some cheap poon, try Patti, search for her on TER. I saw her twice. Shes horribly old and ugly, but man she gives great service. Everything is on the menu with her. I saw her both times outcall to my place for .6. I gave her a .2 tip the second visit.

corvettepsych
11-30-05, 19:37
Well, it has taken me 3 weeks to post this review, and I'm going to say it right now- stay way from Diamond Kane! She is your typical 'Hunt's Point Crack Ho' with internet access. She was cheap, dirty, foul smelling, and high as a kite when I met her. Sadly enough though, I was so uncontrollably horny, I agreed to a CBJ; and despite her foul odor and unusually large bush, I busted fairly easily. God help me!

tribalicious
12-02-05, 13:50
Well, it has taken me 3 weeks to post this review, and I'm going to say it right now- stay way from Diamond Kane! She is your typical 'Hunt's Point Crack Ho' with internet access. She was cheap, dirty, foul smelling, and high as a kite when I met her. Sadly enough though, I was so uncontrollably horny, I agreed to a CBJ; and despite her foul odor and unusually large bush, I busted fairly easily. God help me!

Welcome to the dark side of the force Luke.

Hey I am in Vegas right now. Any one have any numbers you could pm me?

tribalicious
12-02-05, 13:54
Yeah man, the reviews are nothing but bad for her aaaalll over CL. I wish I could have saved you, and your .6!

If you're looking for some cheap poon, try Patti, search for her on TER. I saw her twice. Shes horribly old and ugly, but man she gives great service. Everything is on the menu with her. I saw her both times outcall to my place for .6. I gave her a .2 tip the second visit.

I just looked her up and I hope I am never that horney again. But its a cheap bj none the less so who knows

BlameCanada
12-02-05, 16:41
I often see you guys talking about Maxine from http://availablepink.com, but if you go to that site you see an attractive busty young brunette as well. Just curious if anyone here has had any experience with her as I will be visiting NY this month and would like to be well informed beforehand.

Thanks!

Gillscot
12-02-05, 18:53
I just looked her up and I hope I am never that horney again. But its a cheap bj none the less so who knows
she quoted $100 and was not available for incall.
for her looks and age, I would never pay $100 for bj.
Slurred her words on the phone too.

Heatguyj
12-02-05, 22:54
she quoted $100 and was not available for incall.
for her looks and age, I would never pay $100 for bj.
Slurred her words on the phone too.Shes a 60 hoe. Don't let her fool you. 60 f/s too, if you can keep it up in spite of that face.

Gtrack
12-03-05, 03:56
I often see you guys talking about Maxine from http://availablepink.com, but if you go to that site you see an attractive busty young brunette as well. Just curious if anyone here has had any experience with her as I will be visiting NY this month and would like to be well informed beforehand.

Thanks!When you are in New York you will have a great time with this provider.PM me for details.

K Rootie
12-05-05, 11:52

Thanks!It depends on whqat you're looking for. Maxine does everything and anything. The other one is cute and young with a nice body, but is a pain and is not even close to being GFE, so it all depends on what you want.

BlameCanada
12-09-05, 15:44
I apologize guys, Maxine is from Vintagepink.com and I was referring to http://availablepink.com which I believe are two totally different operations. If anyone has any info on the girls from http://availablepink.com please post, namely any info on Sisi.

Thanks

Ubiquitousman
12-20-05, 03:33
I'm coming to New York on Friday with my family, and might be able to escape for a little while. Anything I should visit? I think I will be near Central Park and Natural History Museum.

Thanks!

12-21-05, 11:02
Ubi,
Yeah, check out the Museum of Modern art. You won't regret it.

cye11
12-21-05, 15:00
Gentlemen,

Has anyone had the pleasure of any of those sexy mature ladies from vintage pink? If so what is the damage to attend and get myself serviced?

Cye

Sixof44
12-21-05, 16:40
I've seen Maxine about 10 times over the past year and a half and while she still is the best bang for your buck in Manhattan, she has declined over the years. Back when I first saw her, she was really hot, but when I saw her last week, she had gained some weight and looked like hse had been doing this a little too long. That being said, and even though she rased her 1/2 hour price a little bit, she is still the way to go for multiple pops. With her, you get everything, including BBBJ with swallowing, asian, russian, greek, etc. The worst part of the whole experience is the phone girl. Sometimes she's ok, but most of the time she is a complete nigthmare.So how can I find her. She's not popping out on CL.

Ubiquitousman
12-22-05, 01:31
Ha! Sticky! Funny answer. I was hoping for something a little more appropriate to the forum.

Any ideas guys?

K Rootie
12-23-05, 12:31
I've seen almost all of them at both Vintage Pink and Available Pink. A bunch of different numbers, but all the same agency. In my opinion, it's the best deal going in NYC. Many are true GFE (Maxine, Elizabeth) and the others are still a lot better than what you get elsewhere for the price and the quality of service.

Try a half hour session and go from there. You won't be disappointed.

Love Sex 22
12-23-05, 22:20
She is realy good for a bbjcim , but she is at least 20 pound heavier than in her pictures .

tribalicious
12-24-05, 11:45
She is realy good for a bbjcim , but she is at least 20 pound heavier than in her pictures .

The years have worn hard on her. 2 or 3 years ago she took those pics and had more energy. Treat her well and she will do anything you ask.

K Rootie
12-27-05, 14:07
So how can I find her. She's not popping out on CL.Just go to vintagepink.com for Maxine and Elizabeth and availablepink.com for the other girls. On craigslist, do a search for "secret pleasure" or "I want to be your girlfriend" for Maxine and you'll find her.

Gtrack
12-30-05, 07:31
I ended the year with SISI who was one of the worst experiences that I had.She was not even close to any of the other providers from VINTAGEPINK/AVAILABLEPINK.She did not offer bbbj or salad tossing so all I got was a mechanical cbj.She looked like her picture but after that it was all downhill.MAXINE is still the best provider from this service.

Gillscot
12-30-05, 15:26
I don't mind the cbj, if that's what she wants, but mechanical?
That sucks. I thought about sisi because she was thick and curvy, but I will pass. What is Elizabeth like and is it true that the "pink" organization asks for a home or work number?

I ended the year with SISI who was one of the worst experiences that I had.She was not even close to any of the other providers from VINTAGEPINK/AVAILABLEPINK.She did not offer bbbj or salad tossing so all I got was a mechanical cbj.She looked like her picture but after that it was all downhill.MAXINE is still the best provider from this service.

tribalicious
12-31-05, 18:22
I don't mind the cbj, if that's what she wants, but mechanical?
That sucks. I thought about sisi because she was thick and curvy, but I will pass. What is Elizabeth like and is it true that the "pink" organization asks for a home or work number?

Both Vintage and available pink ask for a work number. Supposedly to prove you aren't a LE but even LE can set up fake numberz. Just deal with it the one time and you will have access to some reasonably priced half hours. I agree about Sisi.

Heat Seeker
01-21-06, 22:21
I got together with this latina back in nomvember/december. The pics she uses on CL aren't totally accurate, but I'd give her a 6.5 face and 7 body. Decent oral skills and she will work it, even when I had from behind she was doing most of the work. Her place was nice and clean and the bed was real comfortable. I'd recommend her. I think hhr was something like 160 and 2 bucks for the hr.

New Yorker
01-22-06, 13:32
I got together with this latina back in nomvember/december. The pics she uses on CL aren't totally accurate, but I'd give her a 6.5 face and 7 body. Decent oral skills and she will work it, even when I had from behind she was doing most of the work. Her place was nice and clean and the bed was real comfortable. I'd recommend her. I think hhr was something like 160 and 2 bucks for the hr.

No description. No name. No number. No menu. What part of Manhattan? We can only *assume* that it is a female you are recommending correct. :-)

Heat Seeker
01-26-06, 00:26
No description. No name. No number. No menu. What part of Manhattan? We can only *assume* that it is a female you are recommending correct. :-)

Her name was the title of the post, and I don't post numbers, let me know and I'll pm the number and address. Senior members only!

Junoh
01-26-06, 12:13
You might have seen her ad. She adverts herself as the sexy blonde teacher you might have remembered from high school. She has fake boobs, very tight to the touch. She allowed DATY because she commented frequently that I was very laid back and not like the nasty men she usually sees. Unfortunately for me I blew my hard-on doing DATY on her because it took like 30 minutes for her to climax.

She looks 35 but I'd give her a 7. Very nice body, she obviously takes care of herself.

Heatguyj
01-28-06, 11:40
Search for ORCHIDS, thats what she uses as her keyword for donation price.

She was very sweet, and nice girl. Very long curly black hair, cute face, great personality.

We talked for a while and then got down to business, she gave a very nice and sloppy BBBJ, even gave some attention to the sack. I was tempted to daty, which was ok with her, but I thought better of it. She was very clean, but I don't usually do that with providers. She made me feel very comfortable which is why the thought crossed my mind in the first place. Complete GFE.

Moved on to doggy f/s, which was great, shes extremely wet, and tight, and she was really into it. After I blew my load, we talked for a few, then I got back in the saddle for a second pop, which she encouraged!

We went over the hr by about 15-20 mins, she was totally not a clockwatcher.

Shes a really great girl, and I could tell that shes new to the game because she was so friendly.

Be warned though, shes a BBW, so if you're not into big girls you might not like her. Shes tall, about 5'7 or 5'8, probably 220 or so.

I highly reccomend her for a great BBW GFE provider. The whole thing cost me 150. I believe she will travel to all 5 boros too.

Heatguyj
02-01-06, 00:22
Anyone have any girls that are good deals?

Cheap BBBJ's around 50-75 and FS no more than 100.

I know thats a rare find, but thats why I'm asking you guys!

BTW I'm only looking for girls in manhattan or BX.

Gillscot
02-07-06, 00:21
Heatguyj, been looking for her ad, but no dice. Did she retire?

Search for ORCHIDS, thats what she uses as her keyword for donation price.

She was very sweet, and nice girl. Very long curly black hair, cute face, great personality.

We talked for a while and then got down to business, she gave a very nice and sloppy BBBJ, even gave some attention to the sack. I was tempted to daty, which was ok with her, but I thought better of it. She was very clean, but I don't usually do that with providers. She made me feel very comfortable which is why the thought crossed my mind in the first place. Complete GFE.

Moved on to doggy f/s, which was great, shes extremely wet, and tight, and she was really into it. After I blew my load, we talked for a few, then I got back in the saddle for a second pop, which she encouraged!

We went over the hr by about 15-20 mins, she was totally not a clockwatcher.

Shes a really great girl, and I could tell that shes new to the game because she was so friendly.

Be warned though, shes a BBW, so if you're not into big girls you might not like her. Shes tall, about 5'7 or 5'8, probably 220 or so.

I highly reccomend her for a great BBW GFE provider. The whole thing cost me 150. I believe she will travel to all 5 boros too.

Gup2200
02-08-06, 15:44
My new years resolution was to be more active and share with my fellow hobbyist. So this is me giving back. I haven't given many reviews so bear with me. Anyway I was browsing the CL ads and noticed a pic of a girl I had been with last summer. Back then she was going by Kerri. Anyway I had a good time so I figured I might as well try. I gave here call and she told me that she could see me at 1:00. I arrive at the midtown hotel on 32nd st. and give her a call. She tells me that her girl is seeing someone call back in 5 mins. 10 mins. later I call back and she says the maid is cleaning the room give her 5 mins., another 10 mins. goes by I call back and she says give her another 5 mins. apologizes. By now my lunch hour is going by and my horniness is keeping me there way past my time limit.

Anyway to make a long story short after about 45 mins. I start walking back to my office. Lo and behold the phone rings and she tells me how sorry she is and let her make it up to me. I finally start to use my big head and starting negotiating a better price. Originally was a 1/2 for 100. She says she can only do a bathroom date for 60 because her girl was still using the room. This is a new one on me, and I definitely didn't want to have to walk past some poor guy while he was doing his thing to get to the bathroom. I tell her just forget it let's just try again tomorrow, she says ok you'll be 1st at 1:00. I say bet. Tomorrow comes I call get the room # right away and head over. She greats me like an old friend, I tell her she owes me and she better make it up to me. Just to describe her she is PR, very cute, with huge natural tits, I mean huge at least ddd's. She is tiny too maybe 5'0 which make the titties seem even bigger. She lays me down gets buck naked and shoves those gorgeous tits in my mouth, lots of moaning, lots of her just feeding me the tits, stroking my head as I try to swallow the whole thing. She finally slides down my body and starts to stroke mr. happy, does the condom in the mouth thing, and proceeds to give a nice cbj, I thought 69 might be happening but that's not for me so I just finger her pussy, suprisingly it's very wet, she starts to deep throat me again lots of moaning and plenty of eye contact. She whispers she wants to me to the fuck the shit out of her, She lays on her back inserts me and away we go. Damn she can really take a pounding too. By now there is lots of aye papi's and damn baby fuck me, I know it's all fake but I love it. I finally bust she grinds into it and I suck those tits some more I finally slide out and she gets me a washcloth and I wash up and get dressed. She goes in the bathroom to clean up I walk in to say bye and there is another girl there even cuter than her no tits but a great ass. She tells me next time do them both because she has the tits and her girl has the ass. We'll see. All in all a great time for 100 no rush, it was kind of like seeing a cute PR chick and having a 1 night stand.

Hope I didn't bore you guys too much. Search for Chrissy on CL for pics and contact info.

Junoh
02-14-06, 12:14
I just noticed that the "Sexy Teacher" that I saw not so long ago has trimmed down her age to 32. I guess business is bad for her right now. She was telling me how desperate she was when we were chatting during my session. Might be a possible bargaining chip.

Heat Seeker
02-17-06, 21:58
Has anyone attempted to contact one of the chicks on CL using that "text me with this number" shit?

tribalicious
02-18-06, 13:37
Has anyone attempted to contact one of the chicks on CL using that "text me with this number" shit?

Sounds like a scam to hook you like the webcam crap. I assume you pay by text message and they get a cut. IMHO

Heatguyj
02-20-06, 12:59
Sounds like a scam to hook you like the webcam crap. I assume you pay by text message and they get a cut. IMHOThats about right. I read some about this shit, and it is a scam.

You can actually get hit with a $4 fee PER MESSAGE!

Stay away fellas!

Heat Seeker
02-21-06, 18:05
Thats about right. I read some about this shit, and it is a scam.

You can actually get hit with a $4 fee PER MESSAGE!

Stay away fellas!

That's what I figured.

plumet
02-22-06, 15:47
Pic looks good- any experience?

Seems like CL isn't worth the effort of digging thru the garbage.

tribalicious
02-22-06, 21:46
Pic looks good- any experience?

Seems like CL isn't worth the effort of digging thru the garbage.

Dude she is like 60 and can't give head. the pic covers her her face for a reason and she has a pit for an incall. I went and she was using the stove for heat.

John Stagger
02-23-06, 01:29
Dude she is like 60 and can't give head. the pic covers her her face for a reason and she has a pit for an incall. I went and she was using the stove for heat.Damn, you take a lot of hits for the team.

Good luck out there.

Heatguyj
02-23-06, 21:49
Dude she is like 60 and can't give head. the pic covers her her face for a reason and she has a pit for an incall. I went and she was using the stove for heat.I read a cl review saying the same thing. as a matter of fact, none of the pics she uses are real because she always uses a different pic.

I was about to go check her out too, but I'm glad i didn't. I read nothing but shitty reviews about her.

Heatguyj
02-23-06, 21:53
I have tried to contact this chick at least 5 times, and her responses are always overly difficult.

In her emails she always refuses to reply with her number, and her attitude seems like a person that is either a junkie or a psycho.

Have any of you guys gotten anywhere with this broad?

Gillscot
03-03-06, 10:27
You can find ads under "Got MILF?", etc. on CL.
Debbie, in some circles is considered ledgendary status, but after my last encounter with her, she won't be in my book.

Granted, if you've visted her site (s weet surrendernyc .com) or read her 360 blog, she hasn't had a good six months. She lost her incall/home of W.79th due to neighbors and cops, and now her lease will be up for her new home in the east 30s. Anyway, I've only seen her two times. The first session was a 1/2 session and it was really good, but due to my own time constraints, I had to get out of there. The second encounter was not so good. her attitude was fine, but I just got the feeling that she just wasn't into it or me, or maybe the game altogether. When I think of Maxine's performance, I just know that next time I will try for Maxine. After the deed she said I could relax or hang out or whatever, but she answered a personal call and I almost felt like I was invisible. I have read way too many reviews of her offer multiples but I didn't feel that was going to happen. Everyone has an off night I work in customer service too, so I'll just chalk it up to that, but I know that I would prefer Maxine next time.

Coalboy
03-06-06, 12:57
You can find ads under "Got MILF?", etc. on CL.

Debbie, in some circles is considered ledgendary status, but after my last encounter with her, she won't be in my book.Have to agree here. I scheduled some time with Debbie after hearing great things about her here and while I was not disappointed, it was short of legendary.

To see her, I had to wait outside for 30 mins while she finished up with some one else. When I got in there, she was friendly but seemed tired and unenthusiastic. Gave me a very good BBBJ but I had to ask her to play with my balls. Overall technically it was good but overall ambience and spirit were lackingI saw her when she was between apartments which sucked for both of us. The place as an empty apartment with a bed. Very little ambience and this added to the feeling that she was just going through the motions.

To be fair I may have gotten her on a bad night. I would see her again once she settles down in a new place.

Gillscot
03-07-06, 13:02
Have to agree here. I scheduled some time with Debbie after hearing great things about her here and while I was not disappointed, it was short of legendary.

To see her, I had to wait outside for 30 mins while she finished up with some one else. When I got in there, she was friendly but seemed tired and unenthusiastic. Gave me a very good BBBJ but I had to ask her to play with my balls. Overall technically it was good but overall ambience and spirit were lackingI saw her when she was between apartments which sucked for both of us. The place as an empty apartment with a bed. Very little ambience and this added to the feeling that she was just going through the motions.

To be fair I may have gotten her on a bad night. I would see her again once she settles down in a new place.

I'd have to say for the jacked-up price, of I would get with Maxine.

Gtrack
03-15-06, 08:51
Maxine's popularity has increased since their seems to be a lack of quality providers available.Everytime I call I am told that she is booked.This has trully increased my affection for her and I cant wait to have her service me.

Gtrack
03-18-06, 08:50
I had a lunchtime encounter and she delivered as advertised. I went to her place and got a unrushed cbj with heavy tit sucking. She was pleasant and had a good attitude.I went early since she said that was the best time since she said you could move freely and feel safe.

Caramel Me 13
03-23-06, 03:56
This is a short review of the Evergreen spa that posts on CL. Definately worth your dough. Only $55 for the Full Body Rub, extras can be negotiated depending what you want. They will act straight up if you just ask for it, but if you open the bidding they'll sing a different tune. Been there 3x's already. They are btw 32nd and 33rd and Broadway.

tribalicious
03-23-06, 21:19
This is a short review of the Evergreen spa that posts on CL. Definately worth your dough. Only $55 for the Full Body Rub, extras can be negotiated depending what you want. They will act straight up if you just ask for it, but if you open the bidding they'll sing a different tune. Been there 3x's already. They are btw 32nd and 33rd and Broadway.

CM13

Could you pm the number or post the last 4 digits. I can not find it.

Cheers

Caramel Me 13
03-24-06, 01:21
Search for #6018

Caramel Me 13
03-24-06, 04:45
Damn I might go broke off re-entering the game off my hiatus. But I'm from the Bx and as you know there are no providers worth anything up there. But I came across this ad that read Jasmin and friends. They all look aight but you know you could be picky. It was like 2am and I got the bug again so I said what the Hell.

Called the number and a dude picked up. (I usually don't follow through when this happens but again 2am) So he told me where to go, which was real close by. Jerome and &$*#&$@#$ and when I got there he did the old school lineup!!! I thought that was dead and in the Bx no less!

Anyways I decided to go with the headliner Jasmin. Kinda funny cause she just woke up, but her body was on point so I said ef it. I'll take one fo the team cuz it's in my burough. But it wasn't bad at all. For a buck .40 it was a bit over priced for the Bx, but again you get what you pay for and I would def say it was worth it.

She got naturally wet and really enjoyed it. (Trust me Pussy contractions don't lie!) But if you are on the large side she'll stop you from full drop. (I'm right in between, it's all relative) But I put her in all types o positions b4 I nutted.

I will definately hit her up again. For their info just search Jasmin.

oNe.

tribalicious
03-25-06, 00:14
Search for #6018
Many tnx dude

Gtrack
04-12-06, 00:55
I was able to hook up with Big Busty Vanessa on Monday night at a hotel on 48th and 8th in Manhattan. She looked exactly like she did in picture.She did have the big breasts that I crave.The damage was five jacksons and I would not probably see her again unless I was really horny.MAXINE still provides the best service for price on craigslist and shuld be used whenever possible.She has become a superstar and exotic treat.

Heatguyj
04-14-06, 20:52
I was able to hook up with Big Busty Vanessa on Monday night at a hotel on 48th and 8th in Manhattan. She looked exactly like she did in picture.She did have the big breasts that I crave.The damage was five jacksons and I would not probably see her again unless I was really horny.MAXINE still provides the best service for price on craigslist and shuld be used whenever possible.She has become a superstar and exotic treat.I dunno gtrack, I saw maxine once about a month ago. I must say, she was really pretty, actually shes beautiful, way hotter than any of the pics I've ever seen of her. Smells great, beautiful blonde hair, and a very sexy body.

If looks were all there wwere to be concerned about then maxine would be perfect, but unfortunately her performance was horrible. I paid 140 for the half, and it was the worst money I've ever spent. All she did was BBBJ me the whole time, and it was the most piss poor BBBJ I've ever had, I had better BJ's when I was in highschool. She had no idea how to get me off.

3 mins later I left, nutsack still full and pocket 140 poorer. She was a total clockwatcher, because another guy was waiting for her right outside the door. I would never, ever ever advocate anyone going to see her, nor will I ever go again.

Gillscot
04-21-06, 21:35
I dunno gtrack, I saw maxine once about a month ago. I must say, she was really pretty, actually shes beautiful, way hotter than any of the pics I've ever seen of her. Smells great, beautiful blonde hair, and a very sexy body.

If looks were all there wwere to be concerned about then maxine would be perfect, but unfortunately her performance was horrible. I paid 140 for the half, and it was the worst money I've ever spent. All she did was BBBJ me the whole time, and it was the most piss poor BBBJ I've ever had, I had better BJ's when I was in highschool. She had no idea how to get me off.

3 mins later I left, nutsack still full and pocket 140 poorer. She was a total clockwatcher, because another guy was waiting for her right outside the door. I would never, ever ever advocate anyone going to see her, nor will I ever go again.

Wow, that's the first bad review of her I've ever seen. My only regret with her was that I did not do more with her during my 30 min. But I had a feeling that she was expecting me to go for another pop. Does she do multiple pops for the half hour? I heard on CL that she was arrested recently but I think that could have been a false posting or the rantings of a paranoid customer.

New Yorker
04-22-06, 09:41
Wow, that's the first bad review of her I've ever seen. My only regret with her was that I did not do more with her during my 30 min. But I had a feeling that she was expecting me to go for another pop. Does she do multiple pops for the half hour? I heard on CL that she was arrested recently but I think that could have been a false posting or the rantings of a paranoid customer.

That's the first negative I've heard about the legendary Maxine also. Some months ago I did hear that she was letting herself go physically and because of her partying to hard she wasn't what she used to be.

New Yorker
04-22-06, 09:57
I was able to hook up with Big Busty Vanessa on Monday night at a hotel on 48th and 8th in Manhattan. She looked exactly like she did in picture.She did have the big breasts that I crave.The damage was five jacksons and I would not probably see her again unless I was really horny.MAXINE still provides the best service for price on craigslist and shuld be used whenever possible.She has become a superstar and exotic treat.

Would that be the black Vanessa with the afro and tits so big they hang down around her waist? The one who types all in caps on Craigslist? She advertises for 50% more $ than you mentioned.

White Snake
04-22-06, 17:57
I think a girl I saw Thursday from Craig's List was busted by cops :( Hotel maids must have saw men going in and out of her room and alerted the authorities. All her ads have been mysteriously deleted. We should all be careful not to let people know what is going on.

Heatguyj
04-24-06, 19:35
That's the first negative I've heard about the legendary Maxine also. Some months ago I did hear that she was letting herself go physically and because of her partying to hard she wasn't what she used to be.Believe me, I was shocked too. I have heard so many raving reviews about her, and after all of the hoops she makes you jump though (calling her from home, and work unblocked), and the her restrictive price (140/30 min) I would think she would knock my socks off. So far from what really happened.

She was one of the biggest wastes of money that I have ever had in my many years of ***** hunting. For 140/30 min I would expect a hell of a lot better service then what she gave. I should have just decided to jerk off, then I would have actually busted one, and I wouldnt be out 140.

Gillscot
05-24-06, 09:36
Ok, hooked up with this chick, Madison. She posts on CL but very irregularly. She usually describes herself as a bbw milf (but she's only 36). Looks are about a 3. She hosts in the east midtown area. I met her in her hotel room.
Her menu starts at covered oral for .75 then crazily jumps to 200 for an hour.
She was very friendly and nice, and I may have made her nervous, how ever the oral was not that great. In fact it was like a chore for her. She did not take her 36 dds out as all of my SW do even when giving a bj and without me asking.
The more I thought about my session with her, the more I knew that I did not want to see her again.

Anyway, her number is 718 873 4865 in case you come across it.

LA Traveller
05-25-06, 09:38
Maxine from vintagepink is a legend. she can suck a basketball through a garden hose and she is literally up for ANYTHING. SHe lets me mount her face and face fuck her, really fuck her mouth all the way and then cum on her face and eyes...a really ****. She tosses salad, does greek, and always does multiples.

My concern with Maxine is hygine, she is doing this with so many people, she does 1/2 hour appointments with no break for clean up, and I just got freaked out about it one day and havent gone back- its like russian roullette. Once she was sucking me off, and I told her I wanted to fuck her, she got into position and was pushing my cock into her and I said where is the condom, she looked at me like I was weird and pulled one out- but this kind of wreckless attitude doesnt turn me on-scares me.

As for a screener, she is a *****, but she doesnt ask for your home number, thats stupid. She will ask for your number and ask you a few questions on where you got the number from, how did oyu hear of maxine...on my first time i just said a friend recommended her, after that they give you a code number and its easy.

Maxine isnt bad looking, she is blonde, on certain onths she isnt skinney others she is in shape, but she is a little zoned out- imagine sucking 14-18 dicks a day and taking it up the ass a lot must make her a little tired, but she hasnt got a bad attitude, she will do whatever you want

I wouldnt believe the bad reviews but I would tell you all to cover up at least for FS-

Peace

New Yorker
05-25-06, 21:14
Maxine from vintagepink is a legend. she can suck a basketball through a garden hose and she is literally up for ANYTHING. SHe lets me mount her face and face fuck her, really fuck her mouth all the way and then cum on her face and eyes...a really ****. She tosses salad, does greek, and always does multiples.

My concern with Maxine is hygine, she is doing this with so many people, she does 1/2 hour appointments with no break for clean up, and I just got freaked out about it one day and havent gone back- its like russian roullette. Once she was sucking me off, and I told her I wanted to fuck her, she got into position and was pushing my cock into her and I said where is the condom, she looked at me like I was weird and pulled one out- but this kind of wreckless attitude doesnt turn me on-scares me.

As for a screener, she is a *****, but she doesnt ask for your home number, thats stupid. She will ask for your number and ask you a few questions on where you got the number from, how did oyu hear of maxine...on my first time i just said a friend recommended her, after that they give you a code number and its easy.

Maxine isnt bad looking, she is blonde, on certain onths she isnt skinney others she is in shape, but she is a little zoned out- imagine sucking 14-18 dicks a day and taking it up the ass a lot must make her a little tired, but she hasnt got a bad attitude, she will do whatever you want

I wouldnt believe the bad reviews but I would tell you all to cover up at least for FS-

Peace

Yeah, I read a CL post that mentioned to be very careful with her(or you can catch the monster).

As far as what she does with you. She doesn't do that with everyone. It could be that she is just into you. I know a lot of females will go farther with specific Johns and not with others.

One's looks, attitude and hygiene are important factors in this.

plumet
06-09-06, 10:17
Can't find the CL ad now but saw Nikki for a quick BJ last nite, west village apt (seemed like a loaner), damage 120, not a small chick but oral talents were exemplary. Not sure if she's still in town (I think she's from jersey).

Gillscot
06-27-06, 11:41
Last Friday I hooked up with Luna, the BBW who advertises on CL. Lately I haven't seen her ads but I saved her number from old past ads and I came across her reviews on TER.

Muy first impression was that I thought she was prettier than her pics on CL. She is on the small side of a BBW, but still thick and juicy in the places I like best. I went for the $50 cbj because I use that as a test for providers. See, if you go for the cheapest item on the menu, but you're still treated with respect and she acts like she's sucking her boy friend, then to me that means she's worth the longer stays. Well Luna did not dissappoint. She even got nasty when I asked her to by doing more sloppy and even spitting on it which I've always been wanting lately. Real porn-style. She kept loooking up at me with those big brown eyes as she was performing. Afterwards, she had kissing her bellt and tits while she stood between my legs. I started to think she wanted more, but I had to be somewhere. She is not a clock watcher. Anyway, I'm going back for the 30 min visit. She seems to only be available for incall on Fridays after 6 pm. You can find her number on CL or TER or you can get her number from me if you have something to trade.

Uncle Al
07-27-06, 16:40
Had Fiona. English accent. The best BBBJ ever had strawberry blond.

Big Boob Luvr
07-29-06, 01:16
Can't find the CL ad now but saw Nikki for a quick BJ last nite, west village apt (seemed like a loaner), damage 120, not a small chick but oral talents were exemplary. Not sure if she's still in town (I think she's from jersey).Why? Why?

Why the hell are you guys paying $120 for BJ?

Guys like you mess up the game and have these hoes thinking they are justified asking ridiculous prices.

Uncle Al
08-01-06, 15:19
She charged 150 for 1/2 hour including bbbj with mutliple pops.

Samuel Heintz
08-03-06, 16:59
I visited Yuree a few times and she is OK looking about a 6-7 but has great tits and is open to alot. She is very relaxed and is alot of fun. She charges 140 for 30mins for GFE and I have not tried GRK. I would give it a try as she has a nice private place on 47th and 6th above a chinese restaurant. She started posting on CL recently but does not do so very often.

Sam

Double Nickle
10-21-06, 20:55
Craigslist has a frequent advertiser for Chinese massage at reasonable rates. My ATF chinawoman does not work Saturday (and doesn't do FS). So I went to the address of the CL massage parlor, although all I expected was a HJ.

The building was in a busy location and the sign outside listed over half a dozen businesses. I knew the room number from research, so I went in. I saw no elevator, but there was a stairway to the right which it seemed must lead there. I was climbing up the stairs when an attractive 40ish Chinese woman passed me going the other way. Think Michelle Yeoh. She had on plaid pants and a sweater and looked like a housewife or office worker going out on errands. I smiled and said "Hi" partly because I didn't want to seem suspicious, partly because she was good-looking (to 55 year old me).

She gave me an appraising look. I go, "Is room *** this way?" as I point up the stairs. "Oh, you want massagee?" "Yes." (Why lie.) "Not open yet." I look at my watch - it was a little after 10 AM. "I thought they opened up at ten."

She starts back up the stairs, shushing me. I'm not sure what's going on but it looks like this nice lady is going to go out of her way and lead me to the Chinese massage parlor. When she takes a key and opens up a door I think she's either going to let me wait in her office, or she's letting me into the actual massage parlor, possibly a bit early. Maybe she is a neighbor, maybe the mamasan, possibly a provider.

She calls out to a young chinese lady there, leads me through a reception area, left turn, and into a hallway with a massage room opening off it. It has what looks like a regular small bed with pillow and towel. The usual nightstand, hooks for clothes. An anime type poster and similar calendar have what looks like chinese writing. Strangely, a football clock is on the wall. She leaves the folding door ajar and steps out. I start shucking my clothes - I'm not going to get anywhere with clothes on. She comes back in and runs her hand admiringly over my chest hair. I step out of my shorts, leaving myself totally naked.

I wonder if she is going to tell me to lie facedown or if I might be offered a shower first. She asks how much I want to pay. I say I understood the price from Craigslist was $40 and I expected to add a $40 tip (assuming I got a HJ, but I didn't say that). Somehow she didn't seem to understand, so I repeated myself. Finally she got the young lady in to explain. She was a tall slim young beautiful chinawoman only wearing an off white bra on her top half. Lots of white, creamy cleavage was exposed. I was enjoying having a talk with these 2 babes with my dick hanging out. The other woman indicates "special services" are being offered and how much would I pay for them. I wasn't sure if we were talking FS, but if we were I didn't want to miss out by bidding too low. "$140." "OK." I pull out my wallet but don't have 2 Jacksons so I hand her a hundred and a fifty, "do you have change." She's about to get it but first points at herself, "$10 for me?" "Yes, OK."

She starts hugging me. I happily feel her up through her clothes. She offers her cheek to be kissed - she's got nice soft kissable skin, very white. She pulls off her sweater revealing a nice rack encased in a sexy red bra. Funnily, she removes pants and panties first, revealing shapely white curves and nicely trimmed pubic hair. Finally the bra comes off. She notices my obvious appreciation, "wow!" She's got a condom wrapped in a paper towel under the pillow, which she puts on by hand.

She indicates the bed. I lie on my back and she gives me a cursory CBJ. The Chinese aren't the masters of it that the Koreans are. She points at her pussy questioningly. I go, "Yes, Yes." I wonder if she is going to hop on cowgirl style. But she seems to expect me to get on top, so I oblige. She's a nice fit. Not uncomfortably tight, but fits like a glove. She's still going, "wow," "nice and thick." I pump happily away for quite a while, kissing the side of her face, while she goes "Thank you, Thank you." Her hands are roaming over me. She seems to really dig my fairly hairy chest, plays with my nipples, and guides my hip action with her hands a bit.

I have retarded ejaculation, so I always finish off by hand. She gamely strokes away, and plays with my balls, and runs her fingers over my anus, though not in. I get the opportunity to suck on her large white breasts with the long brown nipples that so many Chinese women seem to have. She's wondering if I'm ever going to "pop" - that word is in her vocabulary. Finally I do. She cleans me off with a paper towel and asks if I want a shower. "Yes, Please." "Thank you."

"We have a shower, room *** doesn't." I think that is the first I realise this is not the actual Craigslist place, but another place in the upstairs of the same building. She gets me a towel and sandals and leads me down the hallway which is lined with other massage rooms. At the end is a small shower cubicle with a hand spray attachment. She even soaps up and washes off my penis for me.

Back in the room I finish drying off and get dressed. She has a cup of water for me. Strangely, it is hot. She gives me a card - literally a torn off piece of cardboard with her number and name, "Lan cy," apparently Nancy. She asks if I'm coming back in a week. I say, "maybe." And I might well come back. I exchange waves with the other girl who is in a room, possibly an office, beyond the reception area. Nancy shows me to the front door and gives me a cheery goodbye.

Senior members with quality posts can PM me for contact details. - DN

Virile Vito
11-12-06, 18:28
Visited Rm ***. Small place, there is no shower. Massage was quality - a professional job. She worked my back thoroughly and repeatedly, my legs, shoulders. A massage worth paying for in and of itself. Ending was also excellent - one of the best I have had in an AMP. Two women were working, both 40ish. I got lucky and had the prettier one.

Vito

Dirty Dog #2
12-18-06, 12:53
Last week I saw lola the bbw that advertises as Energy, skill and enthusiasm.
went to her place at 145th and got the works. She started off by offering me a drink then showing me her place followed by one of the best bbjs I ever had. Then went on to some doggy. After the doggy went to greece. She enjoys it and is pretty much willing to please you in any way you like. She also has a very plesant personality. Will see her again when I build up a mean one.

Gillscot
12-20-06, 11:27
DD #2, what was her asking price?

[QUOTE=Dirty Dog #2]Last week I saw lola the bbw that advertises as Energy, skill and enthusiasm.
went to her place at 145th and got the works. She started off by offering me a drink then showing me her place followed by one of the best bbjs I ever had. Then went on to some doggy. After the doggy went to greece. She enjoys it and is pretty much willing to please you in any way you like. She also has a very plesant personality. Will see her again when I build up a mean one.[/QUO

Urban Basin
01-19-07, 02:03
Does anyone know Bodyrub, Kelly or Leila?

They seem to have great bodies. Does anyone having any experience?

Spudhub
03-06-07, 19:23
Just thought I would share my experiences trying to find something good in New York on CL. I got into my hotel at about 10: 30 after a delay related to high winds in LaGuardia. Stayed on 42nd and Park Ave at a nice hotel. Looked at agency rates and thought "Yikes"--most of the reputable ones were about $500+. Called around to some spas and they were all closed except for one called "nybodymiracle" that had one really hot girl on their site that was still working for $220. Thought about it, but then decided it was too risky that they would just be bait and switch or self service only like the spas in Chicago. (I would be interested in a PM from members who might know otherwise. Then I went to Craigslist and decided on calling a massage from two Russian students, who happen to be sisters. Went to their place on 42nd and found that their pictures were fake--they were nice, but not at all like the hot pictures on CL. By the time I got back it was nearly 1 AM and I started calling everyone that looked half way decent and didn't get any return calls. Seems like things mostly shut down on a Monday night at 1. Finally got a call back from a girl that looked really hot on the pictures--said she was a "former exotic dancer" and her body looked perfect. So we made an appointment for $220 for FS. She arrived and not only was she not the girl in the picture, she was short and asian and her CL picture was white! At this point, I gave in and had the session. It was fine, but very anticlimactic. I would say be very suspicious of the pictures on Craigslist based on my experience. I will be coming back in a couple months--I would appreciate suggestions on how to make it better next time.

Urban Basin
03-31-07, 04:37
Hi guys,

Pretty rookie here having some questions.

Regarding hotel outcall, what if provider wants to find the info of myself through the hotel counter? since she knows my room number, date, whatever, whatever.

Second question is that, at hotel, can she come to my room without any check at the lobby? Or should I come down to lobby and "escort" her to my room?

R

Thnaks,

Champak Lal
04-02-07, 11:18
Hi guys,

Pretty rookie here having some questions.

Regarding hotel outcall, what if provider wants to find the info of myself through the hotel counter? since she knows my room number, date, whatever, whatever.

Second question is that, at hotel, can she come to my room without any check at the lobby? Or should I come down to lobby and "escort" her to my room?

R

Thnaks,Hotels don't give any info to anybody and you do not have to escort. (I am assuming you are in a good hotel)

stealth8
05-08-07, 10:51
Saw Buffy from JC yesterday. Experience was just ok. Fake breasts, hard as rocks. Decent oral skills, but all in all I would not see her again.

Taekendo
05-09-07, 16:02
Had some fun with them a few months back. She's passable, I'd say a 7, and doesn't mind BBBJ. $$$ for an hour, and he's constantly there. I thought it would be more of a taking turns type thing, but no such luck. He monopolized her and she balked at anything other than 1-1 or finger puzzle stuff. Not really worth the time, but if ou're into having another guy there, I think it could be easy to brush him aside for fun with her.

July Gan
05-17-07, 06:43
Taekendo,

I wonder if the girl has changed. I was with them in february at a midtown motel on W 27th. Brazilian white girl, early 20s, dark short hair, a couple of tattoos, good performer. Was it the same? Do you know if she is still in the game.

Robert Palli
09-05-07, 18:39
http://newyork.craigslist.org/que/ers/414549085.html

Says she is at the corner of 22nd and 23rd in Astoria. Says 150/hr for sensual massage. Sounds indian but sounds older than 22 years old. Let me know.

Johnny77
09-12-07, 22:41
Folks,

I am coming to Manhattan next week and I was hoping to see Mikki the MILF, but unfortunately that is not an option. (May she rest in peace.)

So now I am looking for a mature lady 40+ who offers a relaxed non-rush GFE.

I saw Cindy, a mature leggy blonde on the B-Page site.

http://*******.com/34d8dl

Can anyone share any intel on her

How about Lea from CL?

http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/ers/421022890.html

Feel free to PM me with any info. good or bad or any other suggestions.

Thanks,

John

Parisnydude
11-20-07, 01:53
I used to see her at Trapeze all the time, but that was years ago.

Tunahead
11-28-07, 14:54
I used to see her at Trapeze all the time, but that was years ago.Sad to say she passed away.

Tommy Renter
01-15-08, 15:34
Hey Folks - new the board.

I'm looking to hire a hot girl this weekend in NYC - will be staying in the Penthouse of a 5 star mid-town hotel - and have cash to spend.

Here's the rub - I'm bi/gay and bringing with me 2 straight male escorts who I'm flying in from LA for the weekend.

I need a gal who will be cool with me watching her get it on with these two hot dudes - she doesn't have to interact with me sexually - but I want to watch.

I've tried this before and when you find the right girl it can be very hot.

Any recommendations?

Tommy Renter
01-16-08, 20:42
Wondering if anyone has met a girl named Cara - she advertises on Craig's List sometimes and also is available on www.Mariposaescorts.net and Bondbeauties.com

Any experiences?

Gtrack
01-24-08, 12:28
The legendary MAXINE is back and posted on craigslist two days ago.Her mailbox is full and she claims she works Monday to Friday 9 to 9.
She claims she is independent and not with available or vintage pink.

TexasMonger
01-26-08, 19:15
The legendary MAXINE is back and posted on craigslist two days ago.Her mailbox is full and she claims she works Monday to Friday 9 to 9.
She claims she is independent and not with available or vintage pink.

Yes that was a few weeks ago, but with her burn out, bad reviews and performance <I hear it used to be awesome>, and her body deterioration <packing on the fat, and extra high pussy mileage, I don't recommend her.

Cheers

TM

Lorim Ic
01-30-08, 16:09
Wondering if anyone has met a girl named Cara - she advertises on Craig's List sometimes and also is available on www.Mariposaescorts.net and Bondbeauties.com

Any experiences?Bondbeauties have been getting bad reviews. I would stay away from any girl from that agency.

stealth8
02-05-08, 10:17
Has anyone seen Tanya, the little black spinner posting on CL? She looks WAY TO GOOD to be real. Maybe LE? Help. If shes legit, I don't want to loose the opportunity.

Member #4899
02-06-08, 12:41
I've noticed a CL posting for Chinese "prostate therapies" by Shirley in Flushing (tel. # ends in 2235) -- BUT it's in the "therapeutic" section of CL, not the "erotic" section. Can anybody shed light on this?

Bliss
02-07-08, 02:31
I went there last summer, lady was in early 40s or may be late 30s.

I asked for HJ, but she declined.

But she allowed me a little grouping on her boobs.

She was scared while grouping.

I gave her 20 dollars tips in addition to 50 dollar massage fee.

Shirley is the owner and seems professional.

At one stage Shirley came and gave me 10/15 minutes massage, which was really very good. She knows how to massage.

But the other lady is so so.

You can try though!

I've noticed a CL posting for Chinese "prostate therapies" by Shirley in Flushing (tel. # ends in 2235) -- BUT it's in the "therapeutic" section of CL, not the "erotic" section. Can anybody shed light on this?

Gtrack
02-09-08, 16:03
I hooked up with MAXINE on Thursday at her her spot on 2nd Ave. She was good and even with the extra pounds she handled herself well.
This morning I called Heaven from the Brooklyn section.She was good and the service was excellent so I would repeat with her again.She had actual pics and they were accurate.PM me for the details of the addresses.

TexasMonger
02-09-08, 19:35
I hooked up with MAXINE on Thursday at her her spot on 2nd Ave. She was good and even with the extra pounds she handled herself well.
This morning I called Heaven from the Brooklyn section.She was good and the service was excellent so I would repeat with her again.She had actual pics and they were accurate.PM me for the details of the addresses.

Hey Gtrack,

Good to hear that Maxine is back to hear old ways of good service. I know she can provide excellent service, bu for all the milage she has accumulated she is not for me.

Looks like Heaven has some big EE's...Wow...I bet you had fun slapping them around .

Thanks you for your reports big guy

Cheers

TM

Guy From NY
02-24-08, 13:45
I decided to expand my horizons and try a CL provider for the first time. The price is a little higher than the AMP's that I usually frequent but the service was very good.
The girl posts regularly on CL as DiDi. She is very cautious on who she sees. The price is 200 for half and 250 for the hour. The service was very good. Looks were probably a 7 (nice petite body) and service an 8. There are no face pics in the add but I believe body pic in the add is her. The session was a GFE.

The location was a safe private apartment

Guy

plumet
02-27-08, 14:58
On NYC CL daily- search for 'bare, heels, stroker' and you'll find her.

$100, discreet apt in east 20s. Shes not bad looking at all.has you lie down on a sofa, takes off all- late 30s I think- decent rack, nice big lower lips but no touching at all- you spank and she talks. Value not great and no extras but ok for some.

Gtrack
03-22-08, 16:28
Thursday afternoon I went to the Hotel New Yorker for my second encounter with MZ WET.She is a thick BBW who comes to NYC once a month. I hooked up with her last month and had a great time. Good attitude personality and service.Pm me for details. Type BBW into search and she is available now.

Gtrack
04-05-08, 18:25
I had a very good encounter with a thick one called BEYONCA this morning at the hotel on 32nd street.The action was a buck and I got good unrushed service and attitude.She was offering multiple pops and great attitude and service. I then walked to the East side track and saw nothing excepts for some providers in the SUV on Lexington.

Gillscot
04-28-08, 10:20
Saw her last Wednesday and before that, about two months ago.
She is very cute in the face, nice with the biggest juiciest lips I've seen on a provider yet. I paid for $100 encounter, but not get the impression there were multiples. First time was oral and it was covered. It seems she go raw when it comes to head. Last week, I went for half and half the head game was ok, and she really seemed into it, then I got her to do cowgirl, she was merciless and had me poppin in no time. We talked music for a while, then I left. She's more of a convenience call since she's closer to work, but I won't be frequenting her spot that much.

Gtrack
06-12-08, 11:53
Yesterday I had a doubleheader with two established craigs providers.My first stop was Connie in the Bronx and I had bbbj and doggie style for three jacksons.I came home and watched the Mets win on a Beltran walkoff and set up something with BEYONCA for after midnight.I finally got to her at 4:30 and had another session of bbbj followed with missionary. The damage for this was 4 jacksons and I got home and it was light outside.
Search craigs for Connie and Beyonca and you should have no problem.Beyonca will probably be back in the city but she moves around the country and Connie is a mainstay in tin the Bronx.

Seanyv
07-29-08, 10:00
Connie And Beyonca

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday I had a doubleheader with two established craigs providers.My first stop was Connie in the Bronx and I had bbbj and doggie style for three jacksons.I came home and watched the Mets win on a Beltran walkoff and set up something with BEYONCA for after midnight.I finally got to her at 4:30 and had another session of bbbj followed with missionary. The damage for this was 4 jacksons and I got home and it was light outside.

Search craigs for Connie and Beyonca and you should have no problem.Beyonca will probably be back in the city but she moves around the country and Connie is a mainstay in tin the Bronx.

Was thinking of seeing Connie this weekend, how is her face and ass?

AceBandit
07-29-08, 15:55
Her ass is crazy.

I'm going to samle that tonight!

Will keep you posted.

Seanyv
07-29-08, 16:14
Will be waiting to hear your report, make sure to include all details including how her face looks.

Gtrack
07-29-08, 17:33
CONNIE has a ordinary face but she is all about the head game

AceBandit
07-29-08, 18:27
So I take it you had her already?

As long as she does BBBJ & does it well it will be well worth it.

Seanyv
07-30-08, 09:47
Nothing to report, Ace?

Gtrack
07-30-08, 10:31
service and attitude are everything

AceBandit
07-30-08, 12:02
Nah, I didn't get a chance to step out (wife) you know how that goes. But I will def catch up with her.

Seanyv
08-06-08, 11:01
http://newyork.craigslist.org/que/ers/784907687.html

Gtrack
08-06-08, 17:25
That looks like a HONEY DANIELZ ass latina style. It is on my radar now.

Seanyv
08-06-08, 23:00
If you do try her let me know her rates and how that ass looks in person.

BTW, what would you give Connie's ass on a scale of 1 - 10?

Seanyv
08-19-08, 15:23
GTrack, can you tell me what the deal is with Connie's ass on a scale of 1-10 how does it look? I tried hooking up with her this weekend but there was no answer on her phone and she never returned my message I will most likely try again this weekend.

Gtrack
08-19-08, 22:45
Honestly it is not the biggest but her service attitude and price make up for it. The ass is firm and you will not be disappointed.

08-21-08, 09:46
Found Lily on CL. Called her and in 10 minutes she was at my office. Pic was accurate, hot little latina. Thin with perky B cups, young but legal. $1.2 for the 1/2. Great attitude. Didn't mind that a co worker was in the room and started to get into her "uniform"
Good effort on the CBJ, but when the time came to drop her g string - the stank brought tears to my eyes, and not in a good way. Had her throw her jeans back on and finish with the CBJ. When she was leaving she said I should call her again. I said that won't be happening until she douches with some acid or something.
Damn shame too. She had a nice tone body and booty. Just the way I like 'em.

Blac X Dymond
09-28-08, 16:45
Hey guys, its been a little while for me but I'm still on the prowl, I don't get to many chances to post but i still keep up with the post!

But I have a question, it will sound like i'm a novice but there are so much slang in the game and when I get stumped i head to the board!

On CL some of the talent says "420 friendly", what exactly does that mean? I hope not greek!

Thanks for the reponse in advance.

DigitalBobby88
09-29-08, 01:55
Hey guys, its been a little while for me but I'm still on the prowl, I don't get to many chances to post but i still keep up with the post!

But I have a question, it will sound like i'm a novice but there are so much slang in the game and when I get stumped i head to the board!

On CL some of the talent says "420 friendly", what exactly does that mean? I hope not greek!

Thanks for the reponse in advance.420=weed, ganga, canibus, cheeba, ism

Maxx
10-04-08, 01:44
I was wondering if anyone has heard of any LE stings in NYC. In my situation, I absolutely can't get caught, so I've had to be real careful about my activities for the past few years. I like variety, but I've been sticking with one regular girl just because I know there is no risk. Lately, I'm craving some new young latina p*ssy and have been checking craigslist. I can recall some stings in Long Island and Westchester, and even found old newspaper articles about them. I've never seen anything about stings withing the five boroughs, so I'm assuming its safe.

Thanks for any info you can offer.

Slickdawg
10-20-08, 07:54
Any tips on mongering through CL? Like how do I tell a legit ad from a fake? Outcalls better than incalls? Should any outcalls be at some neutral location? Any typical handshake?

I'm new to using CL, and Last thing I want is to be busted by LE.

DigitalBobby88
10-20-08, 11:12
Any tips on mongering through CL? Like how do I tell a legit ad from a fake? Outcalls better than incalls? Should any outcalls be at some neutral location? Any typical handshake?

I'm new to using CL, and Last thing I want is to be busted by LE.WOW, thats a complicated question for your first post!

I'll give it a shot.

RULE #1- if it looks too good to be true it probably is. If the pic looks too perfect it is probably FAKE! B&S (bait & switch) not the girl in the pic.

Incall or Outcall- Which ever works for your situation and location.

Outcall: location. you have more control of the situation. you will have to pay $$ for a motel/hotel room.

Incall: location. you have less control of the situation. save money on hotel/motel.
Remember- Proper Planning Prevents Poor Performance!

I hope this helps.

Good Luck,

Have fun and be safe!

Blac X Dymond
11-07-08, 14:24
Crack Down!

HARTFORD, Conn. - Under the watchful eye of law enforcement in 40 states, Craigslist pledged Thursday to crack down on ads for prostitution on its Web sites.

As part of Craigslist's agreement with attorneys general around the country, anyone who posts an "erotic services" ad will be required to provide a working phone number and pay a fee with a valid credit card. The Web site will provide that information to law enforcement if subpoenaed.

Jim Buckmaster, Craigslist's CEO, said the deal will allow legitimate escort services to continue advertising, while providing a strong disincentive to companies that are conducting illegal business.

"We don't view it as a penalty, we view it as raising the accountability," he said. "A legitimate business should have no problem with that. They should have no problem providing a phone number or credit card credentials."

Craigslist filed lawsuits this week against 14 software and Internet companies that help people who post erotic service ads to circumvent the Web site's defenses against inappropriate content and illegal activity.

Craigslist, which posts 30 million ads every month for everything from apartment rentals to jobs in hundreds of cities, will also begin using new search technology in an effort to help authorities find missing children and victims of human trafficking.

Police across the country have been arresting people for using Web sites like Craigslist to advertise the sexual services of women and children.

Connecticut Attorney General Richard Blumenthal, who brokered the agreement, said his office contacted Craigslist after receiving several complaints from users late in 2007 about photographs depicting nudity on the site. He said Craigslist cooperated fully and there was never a need to threaten legal action against the company.

"The dark side of the Internet must be stopped from eclipsing its immense potential for good," Blumenthal said.

He added: "I am fully convinced that Craigslist wants to stop this activity as much as we do."

Buckmaster said the agreement does not cover Craigslist's personal ads, where prostitutes have been found advertising for "dates." But he said the San Francisco-based company has been working with authorities on that issue and on cutting down on the sale of stolen merchandise on its sites.

"We are experimenting with telephone verification in those sections," he said. "We don't have any plans to use credit card verification in that section currently. But this partnership is going to be active in that area as well, anywhere where crime does or could occur."

The agreement was joined by the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children.

"The criminals engaged in the sexual trafficking of children no longer parade them on the streets of America's cities," said the center's chief executive, Ernie Allen. "Today, they market them via the Internet."

The states that signed the agreement are Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Mississippi, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, New Jersey, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin and Wyoming. Washington, D.C., the U.S. Virgin Islands and Guam also joined.

Maximus V
11-29-08, 01:28
I said to myself time and time again not to go on craigs because every time its been big money for big disapointment. ! So I couldn't wait for my next trip to brazil/Columbia/Costa Rica so I had to pull the trigger on one of those asians outcalls. The guy promised me he would send "hot" very sexy girl. What I got was nothing of the sort. Yuck! Old, not sexy, the only thing she had going for her is she smelled nice. .

Now I'm down $2. 5 and still not satisfied.

Stay away from these disappointments. Book a trip out of the country and have some fun!

Seman
12-02-08, 22:29
I'll be visiting for a couple of days next week and I would like to sample some of the local scene. Can any one suggest providers or local magazines with info. Been checking CL. But haven't seen anything thats caught my eye yet.

Mighty Spearsman
12-04-08, 01:44
I'll be visiting for a couple of days next week and I would like to sample some of the local scene. Can any one suggest providers or local magazines with info. Been checking CL. But haven't seen anything thats caught my eye yet.
Try the "Village Voice" a free tabloid-size weekly that has lots of articles and listings on the arts in NYC, and at the back there's usually 4 to 6 pages of small ads, separated between the real girls and the TS (transsexual) providers. But be careful, many of the real girls, especially the Asians, are "outcall only" and the girl who shows up at your hotel may not necessarily look like the girl in the ad :)

You should be able to pick up the Voice at any newstand.

Pelt Collector
03-21-09, 20:31
Hello gentlemen,

I am a long-time monger (without knowing it) and just discovered this site a few weeks ago by accident.

I began my hobby, on my own, almost exactly 20 years ago to the month. I was an intern in college right around my 21st b-day and overheard two women discussing a MP getting b_sted and how awful it was that these places advertised as MP but there was FS.

"Oh yeah?" I thought. That evening I went back to my apartment and cracked the phonebook. I ended up driving an hour to Altoona to find a place, but it was one of the coolest experiences I had ever had at that point in my life. I'd had girlfriends and my share of hook-ups, but nothing compared to that drive to a strange town on a dark winter Tuesday evening to a dead town.

I found the dimly lit sign and a small parking lot, and after choosing the best of the 3 girls, (about a 6: nice body, avg face, long curly brn hair but NICE naturals) I paid (I'm guessing- it's been 20 yrs) .45 for the house and began a 'mutual n_de' massage. She then discretely offered xtras and I decided on cbj for .5 (again I'm guessing). Well that was great, but I wasn't finishing that way so I said hold on, and got the other. 5 so I could do it right. Finished mish, after not long, but hey I was 21.

It was awesome. A new pc of strange on a school nite, and back to life I go w/ a smile on my face.

I remember in the 90's, after college with some $, being at bars or clubs on a Saturday night, maybe with friends or maybe not, thinking: "I could waste my time here TRYING to nail some tail, OR I could just go to the MP. "

So FF to today. I've been doing the same type of work for the last 15 yrs, which takes me up and down the east coast, but mostly w/in 300 miles of home. During this time, I discovered, on my own, how to go to AMPs and make it work (after several wasted NON-eventful times,) and also the strip club experience in about 6 different states, MANY different venues. And I have also had many bad experiences with providers, in and outcall, and several VERY GOOD ones. I would love to share ALL my stories although I think the rules are that I should be current.

I have RasmuchofTFF as I could stand (like 6 hours worth at a time,) in the first few days after finding this site. In the major cities where I've already been, and where I go now. I have already experienced some of what I read, and some is new (YAY- I've been looking for something NEW! )

Ok. So my latest experience is this:

This happened Friday a week ago

I had found a recommendation in the nyc forum for Lana and her "bodyslide". As the poster told the other guy, I went to CL and did a search for such, and found her. Her pic was awesome and she assured that it was her (don't know if that was true, but she was fine nonetheless.)

I called from home area on my cell on Thu to ask if she was avail Fri afternoon. Yes, and THICK accent and asked my nationality (1st for me) and then my age. Just turned 41. "oh I love you... " she said. I was gettin' excited.

She told me to call an hour before I'll be in the city (I didn't set a time because I didn't know.) I called from the train and she was all confused, not remembering me, asking the same ?s, and I COULD NOT understand all her talking with the accent. Bad sign I thought.

I made out that I was to go to the location (get off E train at 3rd) and call again. I did, got voicemail, and told her I'm going to sit and have a beer, she should call my cell. Well I waited and waited and waited. Was going to leave but had gone thru a lot to get there. After several tries got her again, and she said she's very busy but come at 7 and she'll make it worth my wait. I'm tired and hungry, and that's another hour+, but the little head won out. I walked to the address (after REALLY straining to decipher the accent) and found that, then found a nearby karaoke bar to have a few more beers while I waited. I don't get plastered if I drink beer. but I like a little buzz numb in the jimmy - makes it more fun. Well finally after watching some hot Australian chicks try to sing, getting some hot looks from the asian bartender, and drinking 2 pints I was ready to get off. The call came and I was excited. (heart's beatin' now thinkin' about it again.) I walked to the address, had to call again, and she buzzed me in. She opened the door as I got to it and whisked me in.

She looked like Heidi Klume (sp? ) with a pretty face, nice tummy and awesome tits. It's a tiny apt and the "body-slide, " if you want it is in the tiny shower (total GFE, including her shower cap (turnoff)). That was a disappointment. My fav part of an AMP is the TS.

So she put a cover on and I was thinkin' I want the bed. "The bed? " she says, a little put-off that she just got her shower cap on and all, but she complied. The window was open to the evening breeze nyc style and the place was lit by candles. I really wanted to fs her but knew the deal going in. I lay on my back and spread my legs as she kneeled with her thighs under mine got the oil, and gave me R&T and Russian til I was happy. I was so horny it was perfect for only $.

I loved the little home-like setting, I loved Lana, (she was concerned that I had been drinking so make sure that is under control if you go), I hated the wait but that was my bad: it was FRI evening, and I hated the confusion about where to go but now I know! I will repeat, however, there are so many other things to try. It is spring and I only have ONE SW experience under my belt and would really like to try my hand at that.

Nice to meet y'all

If it was too long, the next ones won't be

Be safe,

PC

Black Beer55
04-08-09, 16:22
Anyone met her? She looks great! Any info?

http://thegirlnextdoor.me/newyork/maxine/

Just Pleasure
04-18-09, 06:32
Saw her ad on a Thursday afternoon and setup an appointment to see her that day. She looked too good to be true in her photos, and she is a knockout in person. We set up a same day appointment, and I arrived at her incall. She is super friendly, and setting up the appointment was a total breeze. When she opened the door, I was blown away at how hot she is. We took care of the donation and after some pleasant conversation, she laid back on the bed as we exchanged soft kisses. Her lips were warm, delicate and delicious. I'm generally not a crazed UFC tongue wrestler and the kisses were just right for that moment. I made my way down her body and enjoyed every curve I could explore. She was subtly responsive which drew me closer to her. When I reached THE spot, Vida's breath and coo's grew louder and more intense. She clutched her breasts and threw her head back as I continued. I am addicted to daty and she was an intense and extensive daty fix. Wow.

Then it was my turn. Vida leaned next to me and began a nice cbj. The sight and sensation of this gorgeous latina engulfing me was mesmerizing and I eventually completely lost it right there. Hahaaha. We cleaned up and relaxed a moment when she asked if I wanted to keep going (her hr is msog) as our time was nearly up. Oh hell yeah!! Some more cbj and we went immediately to DS. Vida has got some cute smackable bootay and the pace was fast and furious.... I'm still smiling.

Photos: http://thegirlnextdoor.me/newyork/vida/

V Monkey
05-05-09, 17:19
Hey guys,

I saw an ad for Roxy on CL advertising for greek services in the Midtown West area. The picture on the ad (thick young latina with wavy brown hair and ample butt) did the trick and I called for an appointment.

I arrived at the incall on 46th street (right in restaurant row) and was quite disappointed to see that I was greeted by a different person. Roxy was in fact a thicky to chubby light skin african american chich with a copper colored whig. I was going to bolt upon seeing her but decided to stay as I had already left the office early for the endeavor.

Roxy took off her cloths and revealed a tubby belly with stretch marks. She started with uncovered french but asked after a couple of minutes if I wanted to switch and perform on her. I declined and she continued only to ask again a second time. It was starting to piss me off. I then asked if we could do greek (as advertized). She said no. At this point I got sick of it and decided to leave.

Please do not waste your time. She is really not worth your money.

Streetwarrior
01-25-11, 00:17
She's out of town visiting family in China now until the end of February but when she's back and advertising again I suggest you don't miss out. Wendy is a real doll, in her 30s with a kid but her body is to die for with a beautiful pert ass and incredible tits, all natural. She does a decent enough massage, extremely sensual, with a slow and seductive ending and has no objection to gentle roaming. I could not stop fingering her shaved pussy and she leans down and breathes in your ear while you are doing it.

Here's the best bit, she only asks. 80, yes, that's 80 bucks, does the full hour with no rushing and after I tipped her. 50 she gave me a big hug and curled up on the bed with me for another half hour of mutual touching and pillow talk. I've been with her twice now, same each time and it seems even more of a GFE as she gets to know you. Keep an eye out for her.

Phish
09-03-11, 23:24
Anyone met her? She looks great! Any info?

http://thegirlnextdoor.me/newyork/maxine/YEs she is one of the old times, she has bee around te NY area for years. I have seen her many, many years ago. In those days her first session used to be to get to know her and the second session onwards was no holes barred, a very fine provider. She used to be hot, horneyand really hungry for cock and excellent provided. Genuine orgasams.

It has been many years and I have not seen her in years. Check her out and post rcent experience.

IanInNY
10-21-11, 21:34
http://www.bodyworkgirl.com/profile.php?MID=262

TheCowOfNow
11-18-11, 17:17
Hey I'm semi new to the game and new to NYC, was in ut for a long while and chicago before that. I've been trying to find a regular provider that is in Manhattan that isn't ridiculously priced. I've found a couple that were very mediocre and was wondering if anyone had tried Bianca?

http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/cas/2680406618.html

She has posted for a little while, just wondering if anyone has anything to say about her.

Thanks

DiggerDeep
06-17-13, 15:09
http://www.bodyworkgirl.com/profile.php?MID=262Yeah, I saw her about a year ago. She was listed somewhere else, but I recognize the photo, so it is at least a year old. She's no string bean, but I like a girl with some meat on her, and she got that for sure. Don't remember exactly what I paid, but north of $100 for sure. She was naked and touching is more than welcome. I know I got off, but don't recall how. It was a year ago that I was in NY.

Hope this helps. I would definitely see her again.

Jackman302
07-23-13, 14:56
Hi everyone,

I am visiting NYC next week and I am trying to line up some fun while in town. Anyway I have been trolling CL and came across a few ads that I have researched and tried to get info in but would like to know if anyone has had any encounters with the agency in this ad: http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/cas/3917598430.html I did a direct call and from the way the woman on the phone sounded it might just be another AMP.

Thanks in advance for the help!

JM

Addad
07-24-13, 20:00
Hey everyone. Any intel on this girl? She looks amazing! Thanks.

http://newyork.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/new-country-blonde-bumpkin-just-turned-l8-indulge-on-this-southern-charm-midtown-west-luv-protein-18/39445165

Leopardgecko
07-05-16, 15:09
I responded to text for party that ended in 8501 and received the following response:

Cum Flirt, Mingle and Play, At our Swinger Party Tuesday 7/5/16 going on from 6 pm to 11 pm This is a Freaky life-style event for couples & single women, And a few single guys. The crowd is attractive & professional with a great sinful & inviting vibe! Couples are $60,Single Ladies Free, Single guys $120. The Address is. 38 w. 38th street Between 5th and 6th ave 3rd FL.

The pictures suggest lots of girls, but not sure what I'll find when I open the door and pay my $120. Don't want to find a sausage fest. Anyone have any experience with this place? Thanks in advance for the info.

Willphlia
07-06-16, 09:42
I went to this once. A few months ago on a rainy night. It wasn't that good in terms of quality and quantity. I want to try it again now that the weather has heated up.

I responded to text for party that ended in 8501 and received the following response:

Cum Flirt, Mingle and Play, At our Swinger Party Tuesday 7/5/16 going on from 6 pm to 11 pm This is a Freaky life-style event for couples & single women, And a few single guys. The crowd is attractive & professional with a great sinful & inviting vibe! Couples are $60,Single Ladies Free, Single guys $120. The Address is. 38 w. 38th street Between 5th and 6th ave 3rd FL.

The pictures suggest lots of girls, but not sure what I'll find when I open the door and pay my $120. Don't want to find a sausage fest. Anyone have any experience with this place? Thanks in advance for the info.

Anondudeinstl
10-23-16, 15:46
Met a caramel skinned girl off CL. Pretty face, thicker body, she came to me and BBBJCIM for 60. She doesn't seem like a pro and I think she only does head. Will probably repeat. Pm for contact info if you've got something to trade (I'm looking for a blond or asian that'll let me cim).

Fmjg5664
12-21-16, 16:11
Anyone have any intel on this one? Looks to good to be true. Thanks. http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/cas/5891412435.html.

FM.

Fmjg5664
03-29-17, 15:55
Fellow mongers it is time for me to give back. I was coming to NYC for business in March so I began doing my homework in December. I got burned by a referral from a senior member on this site who posts frequently. I refused to give up and was all set to go with GFE Allstars based on the good reviews. I still wanted to have incall so I decided to follow up on my previous enquires with huge titted Vanessa. See the link. This is defiantly her. She was fair easy to set up with and wanted $350 but I got her down to $300. If you are a big titty lover like me the splurge is worth the experience. When the time for the date came she wanted me to text a picture of the money and my I'd. I refused on the I'd and she was not happy but came over any way. Long story short she is very nice and the tits are out of this work with nipples almost 3" long. Everything is covered and she is not into GFE but very patient and nice. I would repeat. http://manhattan.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/want-milk-nursing-fetish-big-titty-therapy/92585049.

Flyguy1980
11-14-17, 03:12
Decided to try an outcall CL service 917 332-7468 while staying in midtown east, was quoted $$$ but said no way, they came down to $$ and I agreed with the assistant that I would provide the oil and protection. The girl who arrived was an attractive 40-sh girl (I requested an older girl) but just simply pressed on my arms and legs for the massage, didn't let me even glance at her panties, and wanted me to DIY in the end. While DIY, I stopped and said "what do you get from this" hinting that I'm doing all the work. She said " and I grimaced, lost my pitch, stopped cold turkey, told her I will give her 1. 5 for her 45 minutes and indicated that she should tell her boss to look up the word honesty. Before she left she actually had the nerve to ask for a tip which I politely declined but did offer her water and a chocolate bar. She said people actually pay $$$ for companionship and a light massage. Not me. Watch out for this one. You can get a much better massage, HE and roaming for much less. Needless to say I will not be returning ever again.

Looks 7. 5, feet (couldn't see), massage 2, attitude 5, damage 1. 5.

Mpduration
05-20-18, 17:25
https://altpages.ch

doublelist.com

Hines Karlton
05-20-18, 23:56
https://altpages.ch

doublelist.comOnebackpage.com

Backpage. Ly.

Bedpage.com

Kcdark
05-21-18, 07:20
Great info. How reliable are the sites? Bots vs real?

Alamassage1
11-15-19, 18:48
She is actually legit and had a great time with her. She is nice and safe. PM for more.

Peaceender
01-08-23, 23:55
Fellow mongers it is time for me to give back. I was coming to NYC for business in March so I began doing my homework in December. I got burned by a referral from a senior member on this site who posts frequently. I refused to give up and was all set to go with GFE Allstars based on the good reviews. I still wanted to have incall so I decided to follow up on my previous enquires with huge titted Vanessa. See the link. This is defiantly her. She was fair easy to set up with and wanted $350 but I got her down to $300. If you are a big titty lover like me the splurge is worth the experience. When the time for the date came she wanted me to text a picture of the money and my I'd. I refused on the I'd and she was not happy but came over any way. Long story short she is very nice and the tits are out of this work with nipples almost 3" long. Everything is covered and she is not into GFE but very patient and nice. I would repeat. http://manhattan.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/want-milk-nursing-fetish-big-titty-therapy/92585049.Looks like that site has been shut down, can you message me her contact info or another link?