PDA

View Full Version : 2000-2004 Archived Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Admin
04-10-02, 06:02
Select "Add New Message" to post a message.

PDX Noir
04-12-02, 17:51
I feel so honored to be the first one to post on this new forum. But the pressure is excruciating. It seems the best way to start, is to tell a story from my sordid past. One that is worthy of being the first post.

About 5 years ago, I actively trolled the West Burnside area. The women were fantastic (my, has it changed). I met one cutie near Monte Shelton's, and ended up dating her for a few years. She moved in with me in the Pearl District, and we partied like crazy for about a year.

She taught me a lot about the streets of Portland. She knew the scams and filled me in. One girl tried to convince her to pull the "cut-lip" scam, she said it was very lucrative. But my girl had more integrity than that. She wouldn't leave the streets, though (drug addiciton kept her active), and instead wanted me to pimp her. I refused, and our relationship ended.

I remember it fondly though, and feel nostalgic for the old days in the neighborhood. Perhaps the LE budget cuts will provide the Portland noir that I so miss.

See you on the streets.

gustavo
04-13-02, 18:06
PDX Noir:

Yeah the police are aware of the 'cutlip' type of scam. The reason they don't prosecute those involved is because most of these people have transitory lives making them difficult to pin down. Perhaps another factor is that this type of activity discourages Johns from participating in the hobby due to the sheer horror of having an undercover cop taking your auto away.

By the way as I posted before, no one in LE will get into your car and let you drive away with them. I had the cash and dash scam pulled on me two times. Figuring that this was just the price of admission, I didn't do anything about it until the last occurance. The third time a girl tried to pull this on me I took off with her and told her in no uncertain terms that she was gonna date me or give me my money back. Why was I successful? I didn't drive to the location she specified and I kept her locked in the car. The girls know that you have the advantage of physical size and the car, they will capitulate.

You can get full service at lingerie modeling joints here in PDX, but it's very expensive at $200 plus. This is a safer alternative to the SW's but it lacks the thrill of picking up a street strumpet. I think so many guys are attracted to the hobby because of the risk/reward part of the game. On the upside you get your rocks off with an occasionally lively provider -- or you might get your car towed and be labled a criminal. The best alternative to the streets of Portland is to go to a massage parlor in Seattle or make a trip to Vancouver.

That being said, one of my favorite providers that I found here in Puddletown was a girl named Jan. She had red hair, stood about 5' 4", was mid-twenties, and weighed about 110 lbs. I started using her services about four/five years ago and picked her up off of Burnside. She really gave a GFE experience and was skilled at giving head. Sadly, last time I saw her she had gotten heavily into drugs so I just gave her some cash and talked. Really sad.

Gustavo

oldbap69
04-14-02, 08:08
which lingerie shops are real good

BlnkNameCruiser
04-14-02, 18:08
I am coming from SF. I like to have sex with strippers. Since Portland is supposed to be the strip club capital, can you tell me where to get nude lap dances, full service, sex with strippers during lap dances etc?
Thanks!

gustavo
04-15-02, 15:12
Dear Dr. Katz:

Yeah, Jan was a lot of fun, but I think she became of victim of drug abuse. She moved to Beaverton and gave me her cell phone, but it was soon disconnected. I saw her on 82nd several months after that and she looked really bad.

oldbap69: Because LE monitors this forum regularly, I'd rather not discuss which lingerie shops I have gotten full service from. The way you do the deal in these places is simple. Don't go for the $80 or $100 'show'. Take out your money and tell the provider that you tip based on how much you like the service. Never discuss quid pro quo at first. In other words, don't say "I'll give you $100 for a blow job." This will make the model think that you're a cop. Just keep the dough next to you and tip extra money as the girl allows you to take liberties.

Sometimes the provider will try to get you to commit up front -- mostly, I refuse to do this. If the girl insists on money up front, I give them the least amount of money I can, and go from there. What you're getting is a service, and if she isn't cooperative, they don't get much dough. One thing I do is to joke with the girls. This puts them at ease and gets you a better show -- whether or not you get extras.

Here's a list of lingerie joints I don't care for: Anastasias, Honey Suckles, Sheer Senations, Palace of Pleasure, Xotic Tan. These places are mostly 'jack shacks' and the workers are generally pretty, but less than enthusiastic. I got a HJ at one of them, but it was not worth the money.

Gustavo

gustavo
04-21-02, 00:20
Lot's of LE heat on 82nd earlier today before I went home. Pretty slim pickins too. Drove down Sandy and it was pretty well dead.

Glad to see the forum is operational again.

Gustavo

cutlipp2002
04-22-02, 02:22
there have been some pictures released on the internet of cut lip. I am 99.99% sure this is cut lip. If you are not aware of the history of cut lip, browse the old form.

Dr. Katz: You are welcome to full reign of these pictures. Consiter them yours!

http://www.geocities.com/cutlipp2002/compactcutlip0001.jpg

http://www.geocities.com/cutlipp2002/compactcutlip0002.jpg

newibie
04-22-02, 10:55
I saw what I believe to be a streetwalker on Saturday, on West Burnside near Fred Myers. She was standing near a bus stop, about 5-6 feet from it, holding a shopping bag. When I drove buy, I made eye contact with her & she looked right back at me and smiled, then watched as I continued driving. My question is 1.) do you think that she was a street walker? 2.) If so, how would I have gone about picking her up? The traffic was busy, so I don't see how I could have just pulled over and stopped, and there is really no place to do that. I did not see any LE around at the time. I am new to this, and want to make sure I do it right. Thanks!

cutlipp2002
04-24-02, 18:10
dr katz:

The pics were taken while driving. They were taken on the NW corner of 42nd & Sandy on Sandy a few nights ago. This was 2 of about 4-5 pictures. (the other ones were crappier) I am an older person and having to take the pictures at night she would quickly spot me on foot with a flash so I took the pictures while in the vehicle. She so young compared to me, I am sure she (or her pimp/cutlip sidekick) could catch me on foot.

Unfortunately these crappy pictures do not show her obvious brown hair that was pulled up into some sort of hair clip with the ends of her hair bright blonde. I tried to look close in the pictures and could not spot her "cut lip" but i am certain this is her.

As for why she smiled, after about the 3rd or 4th picture (with flash) she knew she was being photographed so she probably decided to make the best of it!

MeatMan
04-27-02, 10:40
What's up all!!!

I like the pics Dr. Katz took of the SWS(SOME OF THEM.) what are the prices for the SWS and do they do Strollers(walkers)or only car dates? I'd appreciate the info.Peace all!!! long time contributer to the WSG

MEATMAN

newibie
04-28-02, 16:28
Hi, thanks for the response to my first post, now I have another question. Once I stop to pickup a SW, where do you take her? I know your not suppose to let her tell you to drive to wherever & meet her, but once she is in my vehicle, where do you go to do whatever it is your gonna do? I saw what I think was another one the other day, this time on 82nd, between NE Glisan & Burnside. Walking with traffic, and she was turning around to see who was driving by very often. Had no idea if I were to stop & pick her up. where to go. As you can probably tell, I am very new to this, so your info is of a great help. (heck, I can spot them now!) LOL

Hargow20
04-30-02, 15:48
Looks as though the quality of action has picked up in Oregon. The action was pretty good in San Diego about a month ago, but now most of the girls working are 4 or 5's at best. Hopefully some better action will come down to SD.

cutlipp2002
05-02-02, 05:16
i saw a little action tonight but nothing worth picking up nor anything above a 5.

Of the action i did see, on the corner of nw everett and about 17th (at the bus stop) at about 10:45 I saw a blonde who was working however I drove around for a 2nd glance and she looked under age so i kept going.

the rest of burnside downtown and on the other side of the bridge were both dead besides a 40 y/o + tall bleach blond lady who was walking near the plaid pantry on MLK and burnside. (I passed that too)

took sandy all the way out to K-mart. The only thing i saw was near the bus stop at around 85th and sandy at about 11:30 or so. She was a petette hispanic/jamacan looking girl with a white puffy jacket and blue faded jeans. She smiled and waved but she looked somewhat ridgid and someone who would probably rip you off or give lousy service. Otherwise she was about 22 y/o and about a 7+. Any reports about her?

at about midnight out toward clackamas/portland border on 82nd i saw a tall slender SW who gave me a smile. She was a burnette and was a tempting but as soon as I turned around she was gone. I could not get close enough to rate her.

at 12:15 or so i decided to go home. I saw between the plaid pantry and madison high school about 3 or 4 black SW. I saw what looked like their pimp too. Not my cup of tea.

I saw on the corner of fremont and 82nd our friend again with the white puffy jacket. I saw LE in the area and decided to call it a night.

It is picking up out there but nothing like the good old days.

tonguem
05-02-02, 10:40
I am coming to Portland next week and I just looked at some of the pics on "dr" website. I think I will be using the yellow pages instead....ewww..some real skankie women walking the streets there from what I can see.

Dr.Katz, you call yourself a photo journalist but your shots don't enforce that. I know you had to shoot them from the car but try investing in a long lens with a stablizer to get clearer shots. I am a professional photographer and if I turned in shots of that quality to any clients I would be out of business.

cutlipp2002
05-03-02, 05:26
tonguem:

i personally enjoy dr. katz site. it all goes back to the old saying, "if you don't have anything nice to say, do not say anything at all!"

in reguards to the quality of the pictures, i do not have any problem with them.

if you are refering to the pictures of 'cut lip', dr. katz did not take those pictures.

i appriciate dr. katz' work and would greatly apreciate it if ungreatful people such as you tonguem would keep your coments to yourself.

juju
05-03-02, 17:58
The Hispanic in the white puffy jacket isn't bad. I have picked her up twice and she has been very reasonable. As for the criticism of Dr. Katz's sight, lay off!!!!! It is a good sight that offers a lot of useful information and is put together well.

cutlipp2002
05-03-02, 18:32
thanks for the report juju.

mabie if toungem is such a great photographer and such a critic of dr katz' work, he throw his hat in the ring and his creative efforts and do up a site for us to look at. I would not mind 3 or 4 more sites (or even 100) sites similar to dr. katz.

THANK YOU DR KATZ - WE LOVE YOUR SITE!

gustavo
05-03-02, 19:09
Dear Tonguem:

It really amazes me how you can critique Dr. Katz who takes his time to take photos and post them on his website. It's both boorish and petty that you'd write this type of critique without posting your own pictures or website. Frankly, I enjoy Katz' endeavors and see nothing from you but whining.

Have you ever thought that taking these types of photos puts Katz at some personal risk from LE, SW's, and pimps? Of course it's much easier to post screeds on WSG from the safety of the local library.

Gustavo

cutlipp2002
05-04-02, 07:18
Dr. Katz, Joy is gorgous on your site. What time of day do you see her? Aprox. location? Any reports? How did you perswuade her to take such a close up esp. with the LE that I am sure scrub WSG and probably your site every so often. Damn she is a doll.

For those interested there was a cut-lip sighting on the corner of 16th and NE Sandy (next to what used to be a carpet store). I wish I had my camera on me I would of attempted a better photo. The vehicle in front of me was motioning to her while he sat at the light. He then made a right turn on 15th. and cutlip headed northbound on 16th. This was at 2:25am today.

For all that have looked at the photos of good ol' cutlip, the pictures do not give her much justice. Those pictures add about 10 years on her and ignore her bright bleached blonde pony tail. I am not a bigot by anymeans but she looks like the type of girl who dates outside her race.

Member #6586
05-04-02, 21:02
cutlipp 2002,

I hear ya I didn't get offended by the race remark! Cutlip just likes Black Dick! I was going to go see a plastic surgon to see if he could transpalnt a big black schlong in place of my average sized white pecker but opted not to after my regular black hooker told me she doesn't like big cocks...oh well. That was just a joke please don't call Jesse Jackson.

I've been to Portland once I really liked the city sort of like San Francisco only 10 times cleaner & quieter. The oddest thing happened, a white ho from Portland who had a black pimp that I actually let in my car stole my cell phone in San Francisco.

tonguem
05-06-02, 13:43
Geez!!!!!!!!!!

Touchy, touchy.............what I was saying is that a picture of someones back does not do anyone much good as far as seeing what a person looks like and the crappy digital quality does not do much good if any of the shots did show their face.

Maybe if he didn't use the phrase, "I am a photo-journalist..." I wouldn't have minded the job.

If I do get to Portland this week I would be more than happy to take some professional quality pics and post them...not like anyone here would be able to tell the difference by the sound of some of the remarks to my earlier statement.........

.......oh, and if it was someone I knew on any of the pictures I would be happy to have them pose for some better shots....better for their business and I could maybe quit my day job.

chill out all.

cutlipp2002
05-07-02, 02:55
Originally posted by tonguem
Dr.Katz, you call yourself a photo journalist but your shots don't enforce that. I know you had to shoot them from the car but try investing in a long lens with a stablizer to get clearer shots. I am a professional photographer and if I turned in shots of that quality to any clients I would be out of business.

Spare us the eyewash, you were very rude to Dr. Katz. An attack on Dr. Katz is an attack on all of us who enjoy his work. We enjoy his work.

Gypsy
05-07-02, 09:42
What is Dr Katz's website?

juju
05-07-02, 13:31
Well Dr. Katz, I think it is safe to assume that your website has many fans. Myself included. I think maybe if you had a helicopter you could get better pics. ....... Really if you're cruising for sw's this is the way they look when you are driving through traffic. You get a quick look and then when they get in your car it's usually a whole different story. So a word to the wise, if a girl is ugly on the good doctors sight then she is butt ass ugly once she's in your car. Its a service he provides. Great sight Dr. Katz

tonguem
05-08-02, 10:21
Thank goodness my trip to Portland was changed to a different city! I am not going to take any of the comments personal, on this board, as it appears that it is the same few people who apparently can't take criticizm.

There is nothing wrong with the doctors site if you like it....good for you....there are some people who think shopping at Kmart is deluxe, that professional wrestlers really fight, and that Jerry Springer's guests are real and is hard hitting journalism. Dr.Katz can call himself a PROFESSIONAL photojournalist and some people are going to think it is great stuff. Hell, my state voted in Jessy Ventura as governor a few years ago so there are alot of people in the dark about reality over here too.

So I refuse to get in a battle of wits with the obviously unarmed people on this Portland site and will stick to the midwest girls and the midwest quality and if anyone wants to come to this area sometime check out the "erosminn.com" site before you come....

bye bye

red
05-08-02, 23:18
oh man guys lol i see our new friend is going to have a hard time of it. well serves him right for messing with the good doctor. nice to see we stick together

red

tonguem
05-09-02, 09:19
Wow, Jo Blow, you really had to pull out all the stops to try and nail me on something. I never claimed to be a computer nerd, only a professional photographer who has been in business for over 40 years and working with Fortune 500 companies. The original comments about Dr Katz's site were about the quality of his photography not the site design.

Since it seems to bug you so I think I am going to leave the double post up, just to irk ya and any other anal retentive posters from this area.

So, you have your 9yr old son posting on here??? I don't think that is legal or ethical is it??

tonguem
05-09-02, 09:25
.....and before you get your nose out of joint over that last statement, let me clarify that it was a JOKE!! Apparently humor is missing from the Portland area as well as good looking hookers and tasteful people.

.......and please don't call me "new friend" since I have no plans, or intention of coming to Portland now, and have no reason to come back to this page on the WSG again...bye bye

tonguem
05-09-02, 16:04
My god!!!!...even after I made the reply that the remark was a JOKE, JOKE, JOKE!!!!.....you still took it seriously!!!!!!

Is it the rainy dreary weather in that area that makes everybody so damn depressed and serious or are you an exception!?!?!?.........yikes!!!

Anon Mouse
05-09-02, 18:47
Hey all

I am a first time poster. I've been lurking around for a few months.

So after reading up on the hotspots and learning what to look for I decided I would go out trolling.

Last night I had an after work meeting that left me in the Burnside + Sandy area.

I headed East up Sandy to about 122nd... didn't see anything.

I headed West down Sandy heading toward home. I figured if I didn't see anything, I would by the time I hit Burnside, I would head back to Beaverton.

Down around the Hollywood area heading East was a light skinned black SW. I turned around so I could get a better look.

She was wearing black calf length boots, white pants, and a brown leather jacket. She had long (below shoulder) length black hair. She kept looking back and making eye contact. She looked allright to me, but I am not sure how your guys's numerical rating system works.

I've never actually done this before, bear in mind. I drove by a few times and she made eye contact each time. I didn't have any cash on me so I went over to the ATM and got out $80.

I circled back around on Sandy again, and she was still strolling East. I circled around one more time getting up the balls to actually try to pick her up. When I finally got the nerve to do it, I circled around, and she hopped into a Subaru Outback on the side street next to the Taco Bell (48th or so?). There were also another truck trying to pick her up...

I think I waited too long... Anyone seen her?

Anyway, that was my first time cruising... I think I may try again in the near future... ;)

I2500
05-09-02, 23:34
Anyone seen 'Gina' around? She's thin, hispanic and is ocassionally seen on Burnside near the Plaid Pantry. Smallish breasts, usually she's shaved. Brown shoulder length hair.

Thanks,
i25

Anon Mouse
05-10-02, 01:56
Jo Blow:

Thanks for the advice... I hadn't really planned on trolling last night... My schedule just sort of opened up and I was in the right part of town.

I wasn't really prepared, I don't think. Next time I will have money in hand and be quicker to pounce.

Hargow20
05-10-02, 13:35
Sometimes the cops will try and follow you in multiple cars. Although I have found that this is the exception rather than the rule...

I2500
05-10-02, 21:38
Thanks jo blow john. I'll see if I can find her this weekend when I'm down in Portland!

For the guys that think it's bad in Portland you should try Seattle. PDX looks like Poonster Heaven when compared to Seattle. At least you have variety.....

Keep it covered,
i25

jim goodie
05-11-02, 21:33
today i decided to take my camera out and take some pictures because it is a nice day.

dr katz can add these to his colection if he wants. i must ask though that dr katz calls the first two pictures the Holey Jeans! Series :) if you look closely this woman has holes in the sides of her jeans

this woman was walking north on 82nd, east on sandy and then west on sandy. this was about 445 this afternoon. this woman was about 35 to 45 or so and was making some eye contact with trafic. she did not look all that great

http://www.geocities.com/jimthegoodfellow/may110004.jpg

http://www.geocities.com/jimthegoodfellow/may110003.jpg

i also included a few pictures of the woman you refer to as cut lip but the pictures are not very good. but if you want to look you can look or take them. this picture was taken shorty after a marroon car met her between the building behind her and the concorde college. she opened the car door for a sec and drove away very fast without her.

http://www.geocities.com/jimthegoodfellow/may110002.jpg

http://www.geocities.com/jimthegoodfellow/may110001.jpg

Pay to Play
05-12-02, 23:25
Re:

I agree with Dr. Katz and would take his theory one step farther. Like Dr. Katz I believe that sex and the pursuat thereof is a vital part of male physiology. The legalization of the sex industry will allow an out to many men who end up being sexual predators because of their sexual needs.

Why conduct a sexual crime if prostitution were legal? In addition to providing a sexual out for would be sexual predators, we also realize great economic benifits with reduced public expendatures for the control of prositution and the increased cash flow through the actual sex business because it would be regulated and of course taxed.

It is time that we stop talking about the legalization of prostitution and take steps to make this a reality in the state of Oregon. For God's sake we are the state that has legalized assisted suicide. I think that the time has come that we make a stand.

Just my opinion.

red
05-13-02, 04:07
hey guys be on the look out for a great new girl her name is Teresa she is working on sandy at about 70th to 60th she has blondish red hair and dresses very nicely i would say 8 in looks and a 10 in service a defiant must for all she is about 35ish i cant say enough good things about this one works nights always in the bus stops and phone booths

red

PS TELL HER RED SENT YOU ....LOL

I2500
05-13-02, 22:58
LOTUS link

http://www.portlandmercury.com/2002-05-09/feature.html

Anon Mouse
05-14-02, 02:36
Went out last night and was successful in my endeavors.

I went out around 6:30pm... A little too early I think. I crusied around for about 2 hours without spotting anything.

1 block off Burnside on Everett, I picked up a SW calling herself Ericka. She is black/puerterican... looked like a 4 was about a 3.

She had been drinking a bit... We agreed on 40 for a BBBJ and she managed to drop a 20 on the floor of the car.

heh.

All in all a success... I got what I wanted ;)

Thanks for the advice, all... Especially Jo Blow

juju
05-14-02, 14:45
Hey everyone,
Jo blow, I think I have seen this wonderful blonde walking 82nd for about the last week or so. I have seen her approach cars twice and then walk away. I'm not sure if she is LE. It makes me wonder. She is not bad looking and I haven't actually seen her take a ride. So if anyone has any feed back on her that would be cool. There has also been a great brunette walking 82nd. She is about an 8 on the body and a 5 or 6 on the face. Nice bbbj for 30. Also if anyone is out about 5 or 6 in the morning on Saturday, there is a blonde who has been around for a few years on and off she is back dooor friendly and pretty cool. She is about a 6. check it out.
Dr. Katz your site rocks as always keep it up. It looks as if you have disciples now.

juju
05-14-02, 14:55
sorry, the blonde that is around at 5 or 6 in the morning on Saturday's is by 82nd and Sandy. Make sure if you are out you take long drives at that time without turning around and going up and down the same street. Traffic is thin and your car becomes more attractive or suspicious to LE. I think
Cut Lip is a KATU Anchor looking for extra money. :)

gotted scammed
05-15-02, 13:11
SCAM ALERT +++ SCAM ALERT

Hello hobbiest... I need to warn everyone of how I got scammed last night.

Let's call her "Black Ho with Gold Tooth"

I was cruising last night and noticed a nice looking black girl at about 45th and Sandy. She seemed very friendly and at first I was concerned she was LE, but she jumped right in the car and did the feel me feel you thing right away. We agreed on $40 for bj and went and parked.

The first thing that got me concerned was that she wanted me to pull my pants all the way down because she didn't want to get lip stick on my pants. Then while blowing me she said she really needed a good fuck and wanted my to fuck her juicy black hole. I was in the drivers seat and she got on facing forward. We humped for a little while and something just wasn't right. I told her to get off my dick. She did and sat down beside me. I reached down and noticed my wallet missing!

I turned to her and said give me my fucking wallet. She of course says you are just saying that because I am black. I said bullshit you have my wallet. I checked her jacked it wasn't there, then I checked her crotch and there it was. She said it was her maxi-pad. I said bullshit and reached down her pants and pulled it out.

She then tried to grab my cell phone, but I was too quick. She then grabbed my keys and said give me all your money. I said fuck you and grabbed her hand holding my keys. She said I can make a lot of problems for you. I twisted her hand, grabbed the keys and said get the fuck out of my car or I will push you the fuck out and you won't like it. She opened the door and ran and gave me a fuck you as she left.

Avoid this ***** at all costs.......If she is slender, black and has a gold tooth tell her to get the fuck out of your car!

Lesson learned!!!!!

Hargow20
05-17-02, 17:05
Dr Katz:

Your site is cool. It would be great if more people would take pictures of action around the country.

The action seems about the same as in San Diego. Some girls working and occasinally a real good looking one.

red
05-20-02, 02:24
OK i know this sounds bad but i haven't ever stooped for a black SW for one i think i am more likely to be ripped off and second i think that they as a whole are not as good looking i know this sounds bad but it is my honest opinion. i don't think of my self as a bigot and i almost feel bad for thinking that way. just a thought

red

Destroyer
05-20-02, 08:35
Red,

White ones can be bad and rob you just the same. I been with a lot of black ones that are the nicest girls you could ever meet.

I2500
05-21-02, 00:23
Originally posted by red
OK i know this sounds bad but i haven't ever stooped for a black SW for one i think i am more likely to be ripped off and second i think that they as a whole are not as good looking i know this sounds bad but it is my honest opinion. i don't think of my self as a bigot and i almost feel bad for thinking that way. just a thought

red

Red,

If blacks aren't your cup of tea there's nothing wrong with stating that. Personally I prefer 'women of color'. I saw several out two weeks ago on MLK just North of Lloyd center that looked very appealing.

I wouldn't worry about a greater propensity to theft among black SW's though. Many SW, regardless of color, will rip you off if given the chance. I have only been ripped off twice in the last 15 years of pooning. Both times by white chicks. YMMV.

Keep it covered,

i25

CoolGuy
05-21-02, 14:34
I must have picked over 150 SWs over my cruising career of 20 years. I have done it in most of the big states across america. 3 times that I was ripped off 2 times by hispanic girls and once by black, never by white one. And I am neither white, black or hispanic.

juju
05-21-02, 16:15
Yesterday was a great day on 82nd. Two sw's around 4. A blonde and a brunette around the bowling alley accross from the school. Both of them were willing to do each other and myself. 150 not bad. 2 at once bbbj and doggie. If you see these girls definitely worth it. The blonde is hot and about an 8(hasn't been doing it long at all) The brunette a little rougher but still a solid 7. both great bodies.

payroll
05-27-02, 04:43
Hey I am visiting soon and would like to know what streets in portland are good for SW and what is the going rate?

NoFatso
05-27-02, 20:09
Be careful guys. LE in action last night. Around 1am ish, a short blonde in leather jacket and jeans, height to weight proportional (5'5" 120-30#). May be 4- 5 on a 10 scale.

What sets her apart from other SW are:
1. Extremely clean cut and well groomed. Although she is average looking, the fact that she was well groomed set her apart from most SW I have seen in PDX.
2. Standing, not moving. She stood at the bus stop next to the restaurant on Sandy, not moving or walking around at all. Amazingly, I saw three cop cars passed her by and she still stood there and the cops did not even bother her. A single woman waiting for a bus at 1am?
3. When approached, she would come to the passenger side of the vehicle, almost as if announcing, "are you looking for some company?". When suggested she should get in the vehicle, she would divert the subject and ask if you truly want a date.

If this is a PDX sting operation, this is totally disgusting. A few months ago, I saw someone vandalized properties near Sandy 23rd and called the police department. They told me to wait at the spot for cops. After waiting for 45 minutes, I found no cops. So I called back. They said the cops are busy and expect to wait at least three hours since vandalism is not emergency. Of course, they are too busy setting up sting operations to interfere with the activities of two consenting adults.

NoFatso
05-27-02, 23:08
Thanks Doc. That's exactly where they were last night. Sandy and 39ish. How often do they do this and during what time of the day? I usually do not hang out that late if not for the holiday today. Also, based on what I witnessed, they did not attract many hobbyists. Perhaps they were being too obvious.

NoFatso
05-28-02, 13:58
Thanks Doc. You truly have done a great service to the community. The woman I saw two nights ago looked quite similar to the one you had in the pictures although I am not 100% sure since it was dark. Nonetheless, just want to make sure we are aware of these scams. Also, could you post the cops' pictures next time you see them? Thank you.

payroll
05-28-02, 14:35
Hey doc thanks for the street info but what are the going rates?

Anon Mouse
05-30-02, 20:05
So what are the best times to go cruising?

My schedule limits me from getting to that part of town after about 7:00pm usually.

MondaysChilde
05-31-02, 12:37
I said it before and will again; this is the most depressing board in the 'world' of the wsgforum.

Go to the Tijuana, Thailand, Costa Rica boards; PEOPLE HAVING A GOOD TIME!!! Try the San Francisco board or the China board - same thing.

I pass through this dismal box and hear the same things - sting operations, crackdowns...and when you DO manage to get one in the car, its:

"she looked ok but when she got close I could see the needle tracks\sores\bruises (from malnutrition)"

"she took her clothes off and the stench filed the car."

"she left a bloody rag in the back seat."

Also ironic - if a girl LOOKS TOO CLEAN OR TOO HEALTHY YOU HAVE TO PASS B/C SHE IS A DECOY!

Hello everyone,

I was asked by one of our members take a look at this posting because he felt that it insulted the regular users of the Tijuana section of the Forum. I've read the post and I find that it places me in an unusual position in that I agree that it is somewhat insulting to the TJ regulars, but also because I've been to TJ recently and I have to agree 100% with MondaysChilde's observations. If you've been to any of the places he mentions, or in fact anywhere else other than TJ, you would know that TJ is about the poorest experience you can get. Still, if I lived in LA I'd probably be down there every weekend.

Here's what I've decided to do. I am relucant to remove MondaysChilde's posting out of respect for his many great contributions, but I also feel that there's no point in needlessly insulting the TJ regulars, so I've removed the last line of the post that could be most directly considered a personal attack. MondaysChilde, I sincerely hope that you don't take any offense in my having edited you post. To the TJ regulars, I sincerely hope that you have the opportunity to explore some other parts of the world as he suggests.

Jackson

NoFatso
05-31-02, 16:52
mondayschilde. If you are so busy enjoying life in Thailand, China and CR, why you loom around in Oregon site dispensing "get a life" advice? Advice even you yourself do not live up to? Are you an idiot or bozo? :)

Anon Mouse
06-02-02, 15:07
jo blow: I drive a mini van. since I started driving it, I have not been hassled by the cops once for anything... a low key ride attracts less attention.

Hey, question for you: What do you think the best time to cruise is? Like I said, I can't seem to get out there past 7:00pm or so...

NoFatso
06-02-02, 15:14
joe blow.

Thanks for the uplifting message. Seems like at one point PDX SW scene was like San Francisco. When was it? Just curious. I hope the good old days you mentioned in your post will come back soon.

In terms of avoiding LE meddling I usually do the following.
1. Keep my vehcile in clean, neat appearance with the registeration current. This is to avoid providing the cops with an excuse to stop me and creating any suspicion. Seems like the usual patrol cops are interested in criminals and not hobbyists. Only the vice cops are interested in wasting their time chasing Hobbyists, but then vice cops usually set up sting operations and not into stopping traffic. (correct me if I am wrong).
2. Do not "tour" the area repeatedly for hours. I usually tour the strip once or twice and if no SW is available, I head home, hit a restaurant have a meal and come back in an hour or two. Also, due to my work schedule I do tour much after 10pm. Touring at night may not be a problem but I guess it is a lot easier to tour during the day. Also, seems like PDX has more SW during the day than night? Please verify.
3. Prepare myself in case I was stopped. My driver's license, registeration, insurance, all handy. Depends on where I was, I have mentally prepare a "story" to tell. "I was looking for the McDonald for a snack", "I was looking for Jack in the Box, KFC what not". Since I only tour the area once or twice, it will be difficult for the cops to tell me they have been observing me in the last 20 minutes touring the same area.
4. Last but not the least, I use common sense. Sometimes, if there are lots of patrol cars around or may be just for accidental reasons I see a cop car following me, I will exit the area smoothly.
e.g. If there is a shop nearby, go in, if there is a freeway exit, go on to freeway, just to maintain an impression that I am in that area for "NORMAL" reasons.

NoFatso
06-03-02, 14:08
jo blow.

Thank you for the additional info. I concur with everything you stated. Indeed I am concerned that LE made notes vehicles of rubber necking. That's part of the "big brother" thing which I am nervous about. Having said that, as long as we observe the M.O. stated in early posting, I think we will be fine. Bottomline is, the most LE can do is to annoy us with traffic stops. They have nothing on us.

As to "Too Hot". I have spoken with her. First, she is truly pretty, nice body, an 8 out of 10. She is supposedly from Seattle and comes to Portland only briefly. She was asking for $100- for BJ and $200 for FS. After a brief discussion, she dropped to $100- for FS and $60- for BJ. She seems to be real sweet nice and smells good. I did not see her since I have a policy of not spending more than $60- for FS in PDX or anywhere. Let me know your if you got a chance to sample her. :)

NoFatso
06-04-02, 13:09
She wore is very nice blouse, kind of short which showed her very nice legs, her shoulder and a little bit cleavage. Nice hair, nice make up, smelled good Very nice all over. She also has a very nice demeanor, polite, bubbly and just totally cute. She told me she is 21 and has a one year old baby boy in Seattle. I truly would have seen her if I am not going to Brasil in a few weeks.

In fact I saw her again Saturday night on Burnside. She saw me and flashed a big smile and waved at me. Dang, she is the prettiest girl I saw in PDX yet I am not going to see her. I think I am just weird.

WordUp
06-04-02, 13:32

YES it was declared "Unconstitutional" because it was challenged here in Cincinnati, and the Federal court stuck it down.

That ruling is happening, ALL OVER !!!!

((((((( WORD )))))))

NoFatso
06-04-02, 15:51
Totally agree with everything you said. I never drank, never smoke, never did drugs in my life. However, if someone wants to do it, as long as it doesn't bother me (as smoking right next to me), I can care less. The same with prostitution. In fact, I find most prostitutes are a lot more honorable than your average woman. At least Sex Workers won't take half of your asset when you leave them :)

As to Too Hot. We did not talk about her return trip. I agree with you on your comment about her dress code. If I see her next time, I will tell her so, but then, I may not be seeing her.....

NoFatso
06-04-02, 16:33
I hear ya Jo Blow. As I said, if I did not have a Brasil trip pending, I would have taken up on her offer of $100-. May be next time...but just in three weeks........ :)

By the where exactly did you see the short blonde again? 9th Sandy, is that the one near those motels and the strip joint? Talking about being a tightwad. The other night, I was crusing around Sandy and saw this cleanly dress SW. Kind of old, may be 40 yo. with a look of 3-4. What the heck, I told her to give me a BBBJ for $20-. In the middle of the action, I asked to see her pussy and told her to play with herself. The long and short was, she herself got hot and just looked at my dick with that horny look. So, I proposed to do her. She bend over and I did her. Nice legs and ass, tight too. All for $20-. Would I do it again. May be not but it's not bad to have some ugly chick for almost nothing. All in the good name of diversity.

NoFatso
06-05-02, 13:47
Jo Blow

Hey thanks. I just moved to PDX from the Bay area. Still learning the roadmap. Your clarification is helpful.

LE Decoy Alert
About 9:00pm last night (6/4) I saw the same girl I described last week (black leather jacket, jeans, nice groomed, long blonde hair, h/w proportional). She stood at the "no parking" sign right outside Sandy Hut restaurant. The same posture, the same demeanor except she had her hair braided. She is attractive, may be I should approach her to take her out to dinner and then give her some TLC -:) last time I check, buying dinner and TLC a cop is legal.

Yes, the street scene really heats up, especially the weather is good. I saw at least four SW last night about 9pm ish, all along Burnside/Sandy stretch. I was on my way to dinner so couldn't do much.

NoFatso
06-05-02, 14:47
jo blow

Suggestion. Why don't we snap a picture of her and post it on this site. Taking pictures is totally legal.

NoFatso
06-05-02, 15:41
jo blow

My comments below.

"We all know that LE lurks around on this site."

No doubt about this. LE monitors this site.

"Jo Blow John from the WSG (or nofatso) and linked to all the dirty deeds that I have boasted about doing and possibly arrested!"

Yes and NO, LE may link you to the stories your reported but unless they trace down every SW who had liason with you plus date/time/detailed descriptive, then everything is hearsay. Who knows, Jo Blow is filled with hot air who love to boast around. Last time I checked , B.S. is not a crime. :)

"LE perhaps even posts on this website. If a group of us got together to do anything, I would be concerned that among us would be LE."

I concur. Additionally, don't forget our mission goal. We are here for fun, for heaven on earth TLC, not into social cause. Even if there was no LE posting as hobbyists among us, I don't think many of us would be interested to engage in political activities.

"how serious LE is about cracking down on this crap but from the looks of it they are somewhat serious,"

I think they are serious since summer is coming and many SW out in full force. LE wants to keep the lid on the scene such that it won't "get out of control". Having said that, as long as their operation sticks with sting operations, it should be fine since we already knew their sting MO. The other option is for LE is take away the SW. So far I have not seen much activities in this area. Now, if they actively pursue the hobbyists WHILE they consort with SW, that's a nail in the coffin but it will be awfully difficult to execute a plan like this. You have to set up observation post and "catch" the hobbyists after they pick up the SW. The problem is, the hobbyists and SW can claim nothing is going on. So, that left with only one option, which is catching the folks while they are in the ACT. But then, this demands lots of resources, as PDX has to trim cost, I don't think the Mayor's office will nod to this. So, they will stick to sting operations like the girl you saw last night.

"What I am saying is I am not sure whether or not what we see is the entire effort on behalf of LE to crack down is revealed to us through what we see, or perhaps this is just the tip of the iceberg."

Whether this is a concerted big time effort or limited event, doesn't matter to us given the comments above.

I will try to snap some pictures of the decoy but I need to get a camera first. :)

NoFatso
06-05-02, 19:53
jo blow

Thanks for the offer.

It may be nice for both of us to remain anonymous. Let's say our strength is much stronger for us to work separately then joint forces. Come to think of it, it would be fun if we get Dr. Katz involved. The three amigos. :)

NoFatso
06-06-02, 15:42
Jo

You got it! I myself like to hang with some fellow hobbyists. I made a few good friends (hobbyists) while I was in Brasil and the friendship continues til today. One is an Italian guy, a senior marketing executive, 50 y.o., looks much younger than his age, handsome, tan and totally cool guy) and he travels around the world sampling. The other is from San Francisco..... without boring you to death, many of these folks are totally cool guys, quite nice looking dudes with good career and good personality. So, it's fun to hang with them. Also, in Brasil, practising your "hobby" is really like going to a Star Buck. You hang out, you chat, you make friends and if you like, get your cup of coffee home to sample it. Totally nice. Here in the gold ol' USA, sex is considered to be dirty and move to back alley. Also, you might find it amusing that I met an FBI agent and a CHiP officer while I was in Brasil. After I came back, that was when I lived in S.F., we met for lunch and the guy showed up in his CHiP bike, uniform and all that. He even helped me to "defray" a speeding ticket. :)

Now, that was all good.

Last night, my neighbor told me that her car was vandalized outside her apartment and she told me there were quite a few vandalism going on the our neighborhood. So, I said told her to call the cops. She said no use. The cop will not even show up and you have to file a report at the Police HQ downtown. Would they do any investigation? No, she said, the report was purely for insurance claim. Now, the cops are too busy to cover this, they have to set up sting operations on SW and Hobbyists. :(

red
06-07-02, 03:42
hi all just a quick hi. i have been in Atlanta, and it is very different place lets put it that way..lol. well glad to see the form is heating up a little. well i am headed for Mexico late next week, i hope to have a few good stories to tell you guys . keep it safe talk to you all later

red

NoFatso
06-07-02, 13:51
Hey Jo, Dr. and Red

Just been busy "trying to make a paycheck :)

Jo,

love the spray paint, ugly SW combo joke. You made me laughed. You got it right. I mean, a paint job like that, you got picked up by LE even you are distributing food at Salvation Army :)
Also, when you stated you "see" cut lip, I suppose you meant saw her on the street but not truly "see" her? Fortunately, I have not seen or "see" cutlip. Also, as I said, I have been pretty busy at work so did not get a chance to cruise lately, didn't see Too Hot. I supposed this weekend (weather supposed should be nice), you will see tons of SW out.

Dr.
Ditto. Taking pictures in public places is totally legal. Posting it on the website is also. Incidentally, Wall Street Journal did an article two weeks ago (FoxNews also) about some anti abortion maniacs went about taking pictures of women about to go into abortion clinics. They snapped pics of the women, their b/f or husband, their vehicle, they even took the vehicle's plate number and posted it big time on the web. The federal and local LE all stated that this is legal. Now, personally I support women's right to choose and consider this kind of photo taking activities disgusting. I also think this is nothing but an intimidating tactics from the ultra right wing. So, I opposed that. I relate this story to share with you guys that taking pictures of the LE decoys is totally legal.

NoFatso
06-07-02, 15:42
MondaysChilde

Hey, delighted to see that you still roam around on this site. I thought you are too busy hanging out in Costa Rica, China or wherever highend places you alluded to. Judging by the time you hang on this site, I don't really think you truly spent much time in CR or China ever. All in your dream? :)

I am really encouraged to hear that in your supposedly liason with the highend SW that you don't wear protection. The fundamental question remains, have you or how often do you hang in your "highend" places? Once every day, every week, every month, every year, every decade or ever? :)

red
06-08-02, 05:23
I think if you drive around with the word knob painted on your van, you need to be given the stupid shit of the week award plain and simple. As for too hot she looks like this girl Sara I used to know. keep it safe all.

red

NoFatso
06-08-02, 11:53
Jo

re: the part time cops. I have no idea about this. In this regard, posting of pictures is a good thing to do. However, to do a good job, we need some sophisticated camera (not the $10- deal I use). Like the kind of cameras which we can shoot pictures from 50 yards (more or less) and zoom in.

I totally agree with you. Many of these women who volunteer to be decoys are "church lady" type. The last thing I want is to have their pics posted and identified as SW. Also, most folks would prefer a degree of privacy, irrespective of the circumstances, most folks do not want their pictures shown in public. Good call.

NoFatso
06-08-02, 16:00
I concur. If the church ladies volunteer to become decoy, they should be held accountable to their choice. However, let's caption their pictures as decoy such that we serve the hobbyists interest as well.

NoFatso
06-09-02, 18:11
Jo.

Power to you. You are really a can-do guy. Good job.

Yes, you and I saw the same decoy. That woman's picture should really be posted everywhere. Interestingly, she has been wearing the same outfit every time. PPD is really cash strapped :)

I did a bit of cruising yesterday. Quite a nice day to cruise around and picked up a tall blonde near Sandy Hut restaurant around 1pm ish. Average looking but great body, nice B cup, long leg and not a bit of fat. The best part is, she was horny and asked me to give her a second time after I was done. I was like, OK, I am a gentleman and I want to help out a lady :). So totally GFE for $40- and one of the best experiences I have had in PDX. Afterwards I went to the gym and worked out. Came back out around 6pm ish. The whole scene was very quiet and did not see a single SW.

NoFatso
06-10-02, 00:09
Jo

I understand the pic you posted is a SW (see below), sorry my writing is unclear and confused you.

As to the SW pic you posted, I saw the same woman this afternoon about 5pm ish. She stood at the bus stop in front of the Enterprise Rent a Car on Burnside. She wore a pair of short pants, T shirt (for a moment she removed her shirt and showed off her bra) and she would be dancing around at the bus stop and waved at the traffic. I noted lots of hobbyists attempted to pick her up but what was so weird was she would not get to the cars nor talk with anyone. She would just be running around up and down the street, stopped at the bus stop, waved at traffic. I think she must be on drugs or dimented.

Also, keep your eyes open as I noticed a couple of unmarked LE vehicles patrolling the area. You can usually identify them by the cars (all are ford lincoln town car without the siren fixtures), some are painted in white, some are in dark blue.

Just be careful and keep safe.

VanWGo
06-10-02, 13:38
"Is LE using Lincoln Town Cars now? I have only been aware of the Ford Crown Victoria (marked & unmarked), Ford Expedition,and Ford Interceptor. I think I know what vehicles you are talking about. They usually have the spotlight on the side –sometimes painted to match the vehicle. They usually also have a cage of some sort in the back and sometimes have a yellow plate. In addition to the dark blue and white ones you spoke of, I
think I have also seen gold color vehicles as well."

Hello all, I have it from a provider that the LE are using several Town Cars's of different color- I've seen a purple one and a dark blue one (the dark blue one was off 82 and Fremont with a SW in handcuffs!) Last night around 10p I saw a dark blue Expedition and a couple of marked LE cars sitting in the parking lot for ATT cable on Sandy, looked like a sting pow-wow.

I haven't seen many SW's out however this week, most likely due to Rose Festival and the large presence of LE on the street. Did however find a gal on 6th and Burnside. She was just being cool and waiting on the bus! Flashed a smile at it was time to come back around the block, where she was waiting to be picked up.

See ya

NoFatso
06-10-02, 14:59
Jo and Van

My bad, Jo is right. It's a Crown Victoria not Lincoln. I am pretty clueless when it comes to cars. Thank you for the clarification.

Also, seems to me that there are "more" LE presence at night than during the day. Yes, No? Due to my work schedule, I usually cruise during the day and hardly at night especially after dark. I see relatively little LE action during the day.

Also, according to the girls, they see most business during the 5-7pm slot. "in and out" may be 10 times an hour, so said one of the girls. The quiet time may be from 2-5pm.

cumomo
06-10-02, 16:21
I read of a binocular on the internet that takes digital pic also. It claim you can take a pic 1000 yards away with clarity. I think Radio Shack is selling it.

VanWGo
06-11-02, 13:08
"Perhaps this was the barely legal (?) blonde with the black knee high boots and miniskirt I described in an earlier post, pacing in
and out of the bus shelter on East Burnside and 6th. I would be interested to find out. Anyone have any info, please pass it along. jo blow john"

Sorry to say it wasn't her, this gal was in her 30's and dressed in sweats. Nice personality and very easy going. Got her number and will look her up again.

Yes, you'd think with the fleet in town and rose festival going on there would be a bit more SW action, esp downtown, But I think not the case this year. But the ships are gone or going so it may pick up.

So, a funny thing happened yesterday and I want to know your responce. I was in the Sandy Freddies and ran into a provider I havent seen in a while. She was with her kid, so I didnt say much more than "hi". I called her later that night and am hooking up with her tonight. This is the second time ive run into girls that SW off the street ( the other time was at Kaiser Sunnyside, while my then wife was getting a ob appt, and I did her in the mens room!) So I want to know where you've run into gals that you know SW but have meet some where else, ie not working.

Anon Mouse
06-11-02, 23:22
Hey Joe Blow!

Boy you've been talkative as of late....

I've been sitting here lurking and picking up what you old timers are saying... it's good stuff...

Just got home from work, and had an encounter.

I haven't really had a chance to cruise much lately. I've had work and projects, etc. Today, on a whim, I decided to make a few passes around the Burnside stroll. I didn't have any money on me at the time, I was rationalizing it... "If I see anything I can go get money, blah blah blah...."

Well, I saw a couple... I saw one who was fucking gorgeous. she hopped out of a truck on my first pass... probably an 8 or a 9.

I got to an ATM as quick as I could, got out $60... $40 and 20 just in case.

Got back, and I couldn't find the fucking gorgeous one. I cruised around that area for 30-45 minutes waiting for her. I did see 2 others.

One was black, about 6' or taller, PREGNANT... with a face that looked like it had been hit by an axe. She kept waving at me, but I wasn't having it.

The next one I spotted and sort of stalked for about 10-15 minutes. (I was still waiting for that gorgeous chick). She had Pink shorts, a black long sleeve shirt, blond hair, and was wearing pink lipstick.

She was about a 5 or 6 when I was driving around... When she got in the car, she had blond hair on her upper lip. Like a 4.

She was likeable enough. Nice, friendly, and straight to the point. Got in, grabbed my dick and said, "What are you looking for today?"

I told her I wanted a blow job and she said, "I suck for $30, but you can come in my mouth for $35".

All I had was two twenties. Stupid ho.

So off we went. She slurped and sucked for a good 20 minutes before I blew my load in her mouth.

I really like my new hobby. Thanks for the advice, guys! 2 hookers and 2 good experiences... :)

Anon Mouse
06-12-02, 10:11
Originally posted by jo blow john
I don’t know if you guys are hording the specific locations you are finding these 8’s and 9’s to yourself, but I for one would like to know where and when these great looking SW are out and about. If you are tiring to protect the SW from LE, they already know where they hang out – you are not helping them. From the looks after a_non_mouse report, I can guess that you saw the SW you mentioned near Burnside on the east or west side as I was in the area earlier today and I may of seen many of the SW you described. I don’t mean to come across a critic, but we all benefit from sharing.

Hey Jo Blow!

Sorry I didn't elaborate more...

The 8 or 9 chick I saw was getting out of a truck on 19th and NW Flanders.

It was weird... I know you guys always say that Burnside is the stroll, but the last two times I picked up, I was off burnside at least to Everett. Last night I was actually on like 18th and Davis...

Anyway, re: money in hand...

Like I said, I was rationalizing it... I had a bazillion other things to do last night (ended up blowing off one of them) so I wasn't really dead set on picking up a ho. When I finally committed to it was after I saw that good looking SW.

Oh well... live and learn... :)

Thanks for the advice!

Anon Mouse
06-12-02, 22:26
Hey Jo Blow!

No problem on the tone... I looked at it more as a mentor scolding a pupil. :)

I don't think that was you. This was around 6:30pm or so, and the SW was wearing black leggings of some kind. Real young.

Anyway, I crusied around the same area today and didn't see anything at all between about 5:00 - 5:45 or so. Gonna try again tomorrow after work.

Too damn hot today???

jimmy_dean
06-16-02, 10:03
our decoy SW friend returned to the streets once again! the noteworthy thing about these pictures is where she is standing. she does not move in these pictures. she is also standing on nw 15th and burnside. if you are familiar with the area is the end of a one way street that dumps onto burnside. you can either go east or west on burnside. this is directly east of monty shelton and is the only light on burnside that has a flashing red signal.

this is the SW or Decoy that is often seen on the other side of the bridge at NE 15th area and sandy. she has also been seen near 73rd and sandy.

i am sorry that these pictures are so blurry but perhaps the great doctor know who she is and perhaps snap a few high quality pictures of her.

http://www.geocities.com/jimmy_dean77777/decoy20001.jpg

http://www.geocities.com/jimmy_dean77777/decoy20002.jpg

this decoy was spotted talking to an officer in an unmarked vehicle on the east side on ne sandy and 18th. (3 blocks east of where she normally stands). at the same time there was a car pulled over at about 21st & sandy at the same time. (posbile conection?) then about an hour later she was seen walking downtown from nw 16th to nw 15th. when she made this treck, many cars were circling the block behind the monte shelton and by the time she reached 15th there was a line of about 5 or 6 cars waiting at the signal. she did not get in any of the vehicles. she was still there 15 mins later standing in the same spot!

jimmy_dean
06-16-02, 15:21
Doc:

this woman has been out every night for the past two weeks. she always wears the same exact outfit. blue jeans, leather coat, long golden curly dirty blonde hair. I can almost guarantee you if you go out tonight or any night soon between 9 and midnight, you will see her at NW/SW 15th and burnside, NE 15th and sandy, or NE 73 or NE 74th and sandy. The last two are the most likely spots you will find her. if you are in doubt, take a bunch of photos of people standing still (like there is a lot of them) and post them on a backdoor of your site or post a link. I will look and sort them out. Chances are if she is standing still it is her.

If you go out there and snap off some really good photos I am sure you will be an even greater hero than you already are. It would be a great public service for your site ;)

Doc I got to thinking this might be a survey on behalf of LE (or some group such as that group that you think ‘cut lip” belongs to) to see how many men in empty cars look at these SW. perhaps they are trying to compare the # of busts to the number of obvious johns in the population. This could be research. I only say that because I have only seen one person pulled over in the vicinity of the decoy and they were traveling facing the other direction before the decoy. Maybe that is because they make it so damn obvious that she is a DECOY!

red
06-18-02, 04:19
hi guys i think i have seen the same decoy out a couple of times. i think L. E. is on the site too some one talked about 15th and Everett and 2 nights later and ever since it is crawling with cars.
well i got some instant film and i am off to Mexico i will let you guys know how it goes i hope to have a photo or two take care all

be safe
red

jimmy_dean
06-20-02, 04:01
no offence taken. it is difficult to take pics at night. this one decoy/sw outright called me a 'faggot' when she saw the flash of the cammera. i do not know how doc does it. it seems like some angry sw would contact the police or something somehow and associate the picture taker with all the dirty deeds boasted about by the doc. i do not know how that sort of thing works. i think that could be stopped if more of us take pictues.

here is a funny action on sandy/burnside that might lighen some of your day. this was a few days ago.

http://www.geocities.com/jimmy_dean77777/cheeseman.jpg

jimmy_dean
06-22-02, 09:53
how can a decoy be lost? lost for two weeks? i would think that our LE would be smart enough to say "walk down a block east!" or "you are standing in the wrong spot!"

please explain

Starship015
06-23-02, 21:16
bare back blow job.

no condom. sometimes they let you cum in there mouth but you may have to pay extra for that too.

jimmy_dean
06-24-02, 22:19
jo,
that report is pretty consistint with what i have seen in years past. if you are in the downtown saint johns area be carefull of what they call the PUMPKIN PATROL. the pumpkin patrol is some group of neibors who patrol the area. i do not know what powers the have as far as arrest go but they are there for some security presence. they usualy hang out in the parks, esp under the saint johns bridge. mostly they tell people to get out of the park at night.

PDX Noir
06-28-02, 01:20
I picked up Crystal/Stacy a few years back. I was driving by Ringler's Annex when she and a short, cute blond flagged me down. They jumped in my car giggling and said they had to get away from someone, so I took off.

A few blocks later they asked if I wanted to party. I pulled over and the blond gave me a BBBJ while C/S talked nasty to me and let me play with her tits. The whole affair was kind of fun with the three of us in the front seat of my little car, and a bit crazy. It also only cost me $20. Ah, the old days.

FFF&IPF
06-28-02, 13:34
I was on West Burnside last night.

LE was everywhere. There almost seemed to be more cops than regular traffic! I also counted at least 3 unmarked cruisers, one of which was a hard-to-see dark blue.

Two of them had even stopped in the middle of burnside to chat. Too bad I couldn't give them a ticket for blocking traffic.

FFF&IFP

FFF&IPF
07-01-02, 10:34
jo blow john:

It means "Find'em Fuck'em Forget'em and, If Possable, Free"

lol

FFF&IPF
07-03-02, 12:15
About a year ago Oregon Entertainment Corporation filed a lawsuit in an attempt to prevent Beaverton’s adult video stores from operating between 10PM and 7AM. The case relied on evidence from and testimony concerning a police sting operation that resulted in a number of arrests for prostitution near D.K. Wild’s, Fantasy Video, and the Satellite Motel.

Apparently some of the parking lot for Fantasy Video is not visible from the highway which makes surveillance difficult.

Keep in mind that all of this information was the result of stings so watch out for LE.

If you want to read the appeal for yourself go to:
http://luba.state.or.us/pdf/2000/aug00/99198.htm

FFF&IPF

PhoneGod
07-04-02, 19:18
Saw too good looking of a blond walking North on 82nd. from Stark about 3 weeks ago. Swung around block in time to see 3 cars pulled over. She was pretty hot. Too hot. Dressed like she just stepped of the set of Debbie Does Dallas. She talked to the first guy, some dude that looked 60 in a old american car, passed on him, then walked over and jumped into a newer Ford Expedition.

Then, about a week or so ago, on that night that it rained like 1/2", I am standing in line at the Safeway on Sandy. Here she is in line, buying an umbrella. She propostioned some dude in line! (his face turned red).

So I guess she is for real. (no cop is that ambitious - getting wet and all).Body is an 8. Face is a 7.5. Doesn't look too druggy.

How 'bout some landscaping company owner finding out for us where all their hispanic employees get their pussy? There must be some source on the west side. And is probably is cheap.

Anon Mouse
07-05-02, 16:37
Hey Joe Blow!

I'm still around, I haven't been on any trips or anything.

This server seems to be getting ALOT of traffic, though. I tried to submit a new post the other day, but it didn't work.

Picked up a ho on like NW 19th and couch the other day. She wanted $30 for a BBBJ I talked her down to $20 for one + cum in the mouth.

She worked it for about 10 minutes, then said, "Man my dates usually don't last this long!" It took her another 15 minutes to get me off.

Does that seem like a long time to anyone else here?

She certainly seemed to think so. She kept stopping and going, "man, I am getting tired..." To which I would push her head back down into my lap. Heh.

jimmy_dean
07-06-02, 11:26
i agree with you jo. sw action has been on the rise for the last few weeks. i think the reasons might be the report on the news a few weeks ago about the home burgularys and police lack of attention happening in their own back yard. i think also police is overloaded with sw and cannot deal with all the sw they see on the streets. once you reach that point where le can't deal with all the sw... more sw take to the streets because the word is out that it is safer to be a sw. there is only so much budget to deal with sw activity. if the budget is $250,000... that $250,000 has to be spent whether it is to deal with one sw a week or 1000 a week.

i did not see that sw you talked about between Oregon and Holliday street. i will be out tonight and maybie i will find her if you do not get her first. ;)

jimmy_dean
07-07-02, 21:09
joe blow there was no internet in the 1980s so i dont know why you think there is a site that showes sw from that time so i don't get your point. you are right about a site though that showed a thru the years look at street girls in portland. but if doctor katz wants to delete his site or the pictures in it it is not up to you. so i think joe blow you are stupid. if you want a site like that i think that you will have to build it yourself. why are you reporteng tranfestits into this form? what are you a gay?

apartment 0
07-07-02, 21:38
I had a peculiar experience this afternoon. As I was waiting to turn onto Burnside near Broadway a SW approached my open window. She asked if I wanted a bj for $10. I told her no and she said that I didn't have to pay until I came! I moved into traffic. It was the first I was propositioned with a guarantee! But, she was probably -4.

apartment 0
07-08-02, 23:51
Dr. Katz that woman was tall with black frizzy hair. Her face had the remnants of acne. She may have been a hispanic or native American mix. I haven't seen her on your site.

Several times I have almost picked up "old toothless". She looks good from a distance... sometimes.

Does anyone know the case of Brandi? I heard old toothless had her arrested. I want to know when she will be out. I think she is by far the best looking, most stylish SW in a long time.

Aimee the good looking blonde one is ok if you want a porno star, no GFE there. But she is a looker.

jimmy_dean
07-12-02, 14:56
sure expand the prostute free zone. push the ****** and hos and johns into neiborhoods because thats exaclty what you are going to do. LE: you will not get rid of this. this is the worlds oldest profeesion. it is like a big fat man farting in the middle of a large room because people will just move away from the bad smell just long enough till the bad smell clears. if you dont beleive me just watch out and see what happens. when you expand the zone you are also telling hos where they can go work. you are sending hos to neighborhoods instead of comercial area when they were on sandy blvd. now they are going to hang out in front of houses and neigborhoods and scools.

PhoneGod
07-31-02, 01:39
While renting a tape at my local adult video store, first one, then a second pretty nice looking chick comes in and heads for the arcade (booths) area.

I thought it unusual for a female to head there, especially by herself.

So I investigated. They were both there, leaning against a wall in back.

While fantasies of these two going booth to booth blowing guys for pocket change, I had a nagging feeling they might be cops.

I would not mind being blown by a cop, but not if it meant a trip to jail.

So, if any of you have ever gotten served by these babes. let me know.

I2500
08-02-02, 09:20
anm,

I've had luck at the one on Sandy. Late night weekends. If you see a chick in the video booth area she's most likely either working or fulfilling a fantasy.

~$20 for a BJ while watching porn in a private booth. But then again I'm from Seattle, maybe this hospitality is something the SW's reserve for the out of towners. If you do go there be certain to check them like crocodile dundee would, there's a strong possibility of running into a tranny in places like that.

Keep it covered,
i25

Originally posted by a__non__mouse
ANyway, yeah I want to hear about those video stores... we talking about the Fantasy on Sandy or the one downtown on Burnside perhaps? I'd want to check that action out... ;)

newibie
08-02-02, 12:48
Hi, I posted here while ago, and since then I have been learning alot from the posts here. Anyway, I still have yet to actually pick up a SW, but I have been able to spot them walking on the streets. I have seen one now for the past three days, around 7pm, walking on 82nd southbound between Halsey & Glisan (I see her closer to Glisan by the gas station near Pizza Hut.) She is dirty blond hair, and has been wearing a black half top shirt (the kind the reveiles the belly button) jean cutoff shorts, and is carrying a larger size bag over her shoulder. When she walks, she is kind of waving her free arm up and down, as if signaling people she is a SW.

Has anyone been with her? If so, is she worth it? I am thinking of trying this for the first time, and want to have my first experience a good one.

I also saw someone getting dropped off at the corner of Glisan & 82nd at the light. She hopped out of the car, got her bag out of the back seat, and went to the bus stop. But as the first car droive away, she was walking up to the passanger side of a pickup truck wiating at the light, seeing where her next 'job' would be? I drove off, and didn't see if she had a nother customer or not. Can't really remember whet she looked like, dark hair is all I really remember, mexican decent perhaps?

Just seeing if my observations are correct, would hate to have my first time be a bust (literlaly, LE out there and me being a newbie, doen't want to get caught.)

Also, more info about the woman at Fanasy on Sandy would be appreciated! I might go that route, seems abit safer from LE ( I think) As well as not worrying about where to park etc. if I do pick a SW up - still a concern for me, not knowing where to go when I finally do pick a SW up!

Thanks for putting up with my rambling!

PhoneGod
08-11-02, 01:02
I have been checking back at the video store to see if any chicks are hanging out. Only dudes. And they give me the eye everytime I walk through. If I see one walking that way in the future I will investigate. But it is not worth walking the gautlet to come up emtpy handed.

VanWGo
09-11-02, 23:18
Hooray! The Forum is up again!

Hello all, its been a busy late summer in P-town and I haven't been able to share my adventures..But thanks to my handy PDA, Ive kept track of a few for you....

I've had some good luck finding girls everywhere in town, any time of day, even off the PFZ areas. Thanks Vera! The girls are back on 82nd and Sandy, Burnside, Hollywood and even MLK!

I dropped a friend from work off the other night, he's on 8th and Ainsworth, and headed out Ainsworth towards hollywood district. Spotted a gal walking around 20th and thought I give her a ride! She was in her late 30's, 5'8" or so, average body, nice face, and looking for a date to my surpirse! I said why not, we did the touchy thing and went to business.
Got a great BJ and played with her nice 36b tits . Would have gone further, but had places to go and people to see! Got her number and dropped her off at her place.

On another day last week, got a young gal looking for a ride at the phone booth off sandy and 22nd, near KATU. She was wearing sweats and long blonde hair. Was just after a BJ, till i felt her nice rock hard boobs, nice ass and got a better look at her face, a real cutie! Drove her over towards Lloyds center and found a quite place to park. We settled on a price for head and sex. She went to work on me, slurping away and then I noticed under her sweats that she was pregant! Turns out she was 6 months along! I tried to fuck her, but she wouldnt get in any other position other than sideways, she said she didnt feel comfortable doing it any other way. She did finish me off orally. i dropped her off near broadway and mlk and went on my way..

Guys have fun, be safe and sane out there. And for god sakes where a comdom!

VanWGo

ps. drkatz site is - http://doctor_katz0.tripod.com/index.html

apartment 0
09-28-02, 01:48
Anyone foack a ***** named Kirstin?

Perv45
09-30-02, 15:52
Well, I am coming to Portland 10/5 for 3 days. Won't have a car and little time for cruise anyway. Anyone have an idea for contacting a inexpensive sw for some relaxed adult fun? Need to her come to my hotel for a visit. No, not the escorts. They are way too pricy for their usual attitide. SW's seem more interested in making you happy. WF prefered. Take care all and happy hunting.

Vog
10-02-02, 02:35
jbj:

Sorry, I am used to some message boards with this format that allow pm's.

The woman I was looking for was about 5'7, rail thin. I do She had a pierced tongue and right nipple. She only worked 82nd.

Is is me, or have things been too quiet on the streets lately?

jbj2
10-03-02, 03:23
Possible sting operation in progress on 82nd and Sandy. Hispanic/Indian? Looking female, thin, wearing blue jeans and yellow blouse with gold metallic chunks. Has cell phone attached to hip. Stands still, looks up at The Grotto, 7-11 parking lot, and randomly like she is pretending to be on some sort of drug. Did not “see” any LE in the area but I am not surprised if it was a sting.

RandyOne
10-03-02, 10:10
Driving on (I think) Belmont the other day saw a spa - Finlandia or Finnlandia - I think the first one. Does anyone know anything about it?

Rosecityjon
10-03-02, 13:00
I'm familiar with a Findalandia Spa downtown. I'd be surprised to find extras unless you're into a pedicure.

Rosecityjon
10-03-02, 13:13
What is the best way to pull over on burnside without attracting too much attention?

fatsoNOT
10-05-02, 01:18
JBJ2

You got it right JB. Tonight (Friday 10/4) there was a decoy right behind McDonald's at Burnside. She stood at the stop sign, no motion. Short blonde hair, blue jean. Very clean cut. Wouldn't get into the vehicle and insisted to speak across the window, "sweetie are you looking a date tonight?" With sting as obvious as this, she might get better results by wearing her cop uniform. :) cop cock s..ker. :). Turned around the corner and back to Burnside. Saw a regular SW whom I saw before, she smiled and signaled to me that cops are round the corner. I smiled and acknowledged.

Funny, on the same day when FBI arrested 5 terrorists in SW Portland, PDP are busy catching Johns and SW. I also heard that when GW asked PDX for assistance to interview and route out the terrorist, Katz and her cohorts in PDX refused to participate. Thus, these terrorists were reported to the FBI by state of WA trooper. Anyway, PDX is just amazing.

Rosecityjon
10-08-02, 10:42
Jbj2

You'd have as much chance of passing that ordinance as you would presenting a program to high school seniors entitled Want an Exciting Career in the Sex Industry! If they hadn't fancied up the Pearl District, it would have been a perfect location for a red light district. The better bet would be to recreate a historically accurate turn of the century bar along the waterfront. Like in the Erikson Saloon on 2nd or 3rd. On the upstairs level of that building, you can still see the outline on the floor of the walls which comprised the whorehouse rooms. Each room was around 6x6 or so.

I'll be away for awhile, working out of state. Look for my posts in the Seattle, Spokane, and BC forums.

Vog
10-09-02, 16:58
I was driving down 122nd NE between Glisan and Burnside this afternoon and noticed two women who were doing the SW shuffle. 1 was young cute brunette wearing sunglasses. The other looked to be late 30's with short blonde hair.

Has anyone else noticed action out there before? Is this becoming the new 82nd Ave?

jbj2
10-09-02, 17:55
122nd has a ‘No Cruising Ordinance’ which has been a deterrent to SW activity along this strip. 82nd and Sandy are officially classified as business highways (213 and Hwy 30 respectively) so you cannot implement a “No Cruising Ordinance’ if I am not mistaken. I have seen some SW activity on Powell over the last year all the way up from 82nd clear to Gresham. Same is true with Division from 82nd to about 112th. BTW, Powell and Division are both Hwy 26.

jbj2
10-09-02, 23:57
Saw a young brunette near the Katu building on Sandy on the south side of the road. She was wearing white gloves, blue jeans and had a chunky butt. I was on my way somewhere, drove around the block once to get a 2nd look at her. Not too bad looking. Had an appointment, could not stop. Any reports?

Mr Limpet
10-11-02, 00:43
122nd is a logical progression from 82nd as SWs get excluded from the PFZ. It seems any major street that has adult businesses (strip clubs, jack shacks, adult video) is likely to be a stroll. I've seen them on 122nd, Powell, Division, even 39th although very rarely.

BigJohnHo
10-11-02, 21:56
Howdy,

Sorry for sounding stupid but where the hell is Dr. Katz's page? I look thru April till Oct. still no now ever mention the Dr's site. Please help. I posted in the NYC board. Thanks

jbj2
10-11-02, 23:12
Doc's site:

http://doctor_katz0.tripod.com/index.html

Please pass along the URL's of similar sites. I enjoy looking at them.

Member #6586
10-12-02, 03:25
Hey there gents I've been posting mostly in the California section where I reside & have to come to your fair city for some business so could you please clue me into what is a "jack-Shack". I think I know but a clarification would help.

I lurk on this section alot because I was very impressed with the City of Portland when I was their 2 years ago for (4) days. Can't say I like your Mayor Vera the Cat. I do enjoy reading all your posts very informative. Great site Dr. Katz!

gustavo
10-12-02, 14:35
Dear jbj2:

Gotta disagree with you on the "jack shack" term. There are three of the lingerie modeling joints that offer more than just self-fulfillment excercises. The way it works is that you pay your fee (the good ones charge sixty, not forty -- a clue where to go without naming names), then you put a c-note upfront for the girl. Never discuss quid pro quo at first (this will make the 'model' think you're a cop) and start touching. $100 tip gets you a hand job, $150 gets a covered hummer. Considering the cost, escort services are pretty much the same, but you can easily get ripped off there too.

There are also a couple of strip clubs "shacks" that offer "private shows" with dancers. You can get pretty lucky in these places too, but it's expensive; however, the girls are usually pretty attractive.

I went to one recently. When I walked into the bar area, a dancer waltzed right up to me and started making conversation. She was an AA, about 5'6", really skinny, a-cup. Through a lot of prodding, she convinced me it'd be in my best interest to get a "show" so I plunked down my forty dollars. The chick then led me to a small ante room off the bar. She told me to "get comfortable", albeit, on the most disgusting ripped leather love seat I've ever seen. After complaining, she told me she'd get some towels to put down and left.

When she returned she put several towels on the couch. She was surprised to see I started with a c-note, then started telling me how horny she was. What was weird was that I got to copulate for the tip, but the girl wanted more dough for French. She provided the raincoat, and I proceeded to bang. As a seasoned ***** monger, this is the first time I've ever been asked for more money to get oral.

On the WSG Seattle board, someone posted that there are pros working (the female type, BTW) at Fantasy Video on Sandy. Anybody have any experience with this? Sounds like an urban legend to me.

HTH,

Gus

jbj2
10-13-02, 08:52
Here is a glossary to look at. It appears to be more comprehensive than the “Terms and Abbreviations” found on this forum.

http://www.angelfire.com/retro/glossary/framecontent.html

Hope this helps.

RandyOne
10-13-02, 10:35
Originally posted by gustavo

On the WSG Seattle board, someone posted that there are pros working (the female type, BTW) at Fantasy Video on Sandy. Anybody have any experience with this? Sounds like an urban legend to me.
[/i]

Have heard the same rumor too - stopped in there last night there were about 6 girls there, but it seemed about half had come in with someone and just looking at rentals.

jbj2
10-13-02, 17:02
Originally posted by RandyOne
Have heard the same rumor too - stopped in there last night there were about 6 girls there, but it seemed about half had come in with someone and just looking at rentals.

What about the other half? 3 girls in there by themselves? Humm...

Mr Limpet
10-13-02, 17:26
There used to be a Yahoo! group called PortlandJackShacks (which has recently disappeared... it probably violated Yahoo's TOS in some way) but I read enough of it to see that Sugar Shack (6723 NE Killingsworth) was a popular favorite.

Father Priest
10-13-02, 19:40
I would like to extend blessings to this forum.

jbj2
10-14-02, 08:49
Anyone have any PFZ related news? When is the PFZ set to expire? There was a meeting a couple of weeks ago and a vote was postponed.

Father Priest
10-15-02, 17:55
They were just disagreeing on minor points, they all have big old hard-ons for extending the PFZs. I think they also added more reasons why a person can be excluded. This issue will have to go beyond the Oregon Supreme Court.

http://www.ci.portland.or.us/agenda/Agendas/2002/index.htm

WEDNESDAY, 2:00 PM, OCTOBER 2, 2002
Mayor Vera Katz
1203 Amend Code to increase availability of variances, again designate drug-free zones, reduce penalty of violation, conform language with 14B.30 (Second Reading Agenda 1175; amend Code Section 14B.20)

AS AMENDED

1204 Amend Code to increase availability of variances, again designate prostitution-free zones, reduce penalty of violation, conform language with 14B.20, provide for exclusions from prostitution-free zones for those attempting to commit certain types of crimes (Second Reading Agenda 1176; amend Code Section 14B.30)
AS AMENDED

jbj2
10-15-02, 21:42
Thanks for the reports Father Priest and Mr Limpet. Much appreciated. Mr Limpet: I have seen some HOT women going between the dance strip joint next door and the jack sugar shack, never patronized.

Regarding the PFZ info, looks like Mayor Katz is trying to take a few teeth out of the existing law so it is a bit more palatable to the US Supreme Court. This would prevent the existing ordinance to be declared unconstitutional and thus prevent any timeframe where there was no PFZ ordnance in Portland while Katz scrambles to pick up the pieces.

Was downtown earlier. Saw who I thought was a possible Vietnamese SW wearing mustard colored spandex shorts. I am more certain she was a SW when she joined forces and walked with a known black SW. This was near the firefighter’s bell downtown across from the McDonalds. Not completely certain the SW status of the Mustard Spandex woman.

Any info about the apparent SW that is at the bus stop on Everett near 18th? She wears heavy red lipstick and overall somewhat heavy makeup. She is very thin, has big brown eyes, long brown hair in a ponytail, and looks slightly goth as my kids call it. I was going to pick her up but Joe had an appointment so did not stop. Looks 20 or younger. Seen her working that corner several times before. Any reports are much appreciated.

jbj2
10-18-02, 03:56
How about eating asshole? Is that a prohibited act according to the PFZ?

I saw a sandstone colored Toyota Pathfinder or other offroad vehicle parked on the sidewalk on 78th and Sandy along with 2 LE. Did not stick around long enough to see what action was going on.

jbj2
10-21-02, 01:56
Looks like this forum is dead.

Father Priest
10-21-02, 02:50
<makes sign of the cross, gives last rites>

Vog
10-22-02, 18:35
It isn't so much the forum as it is the streets. I haven't seen much over the last week. I'm not sure if it's the weather or what.

I did see some SW down on Burnside. However most have their guys in tow. Too busy an area and they tend to look strung out. I may have to check on the rumor to see what is happening indoors.

Father Priest
10-22-02, 22:11
The Burnside stroll does have a lot more pedestrian traffic than the others. It can sometimes be difficult to pick out a SW from the "ordinary people", but it also creates more "camouflage" for you. Parking at Fred Meyer and walking over to the bus stop is safer than pulling into the Safeway parking lot on 82nd so a SW can get in the car. That's so damn obvious! Using the "Park and Fly" method also gives you more time to scope out the action. Pretending to wait for a bus for 15 minutes can be more productive and less suspicious than driving back & forth.

Believe in the Bible and Beloved Jesus (BBBJ)

Many blessings and wishes for happy BBBJs to everyone.

jbj2
10-23-02, 00:17
Good suggestions about the FM parking situation. I do not know if surveillance cameras are monitoring who goes in and out of the store though versus who is using the FM lot as a park and ride. I know the downtown Safeway is a bit anal when it comes to people leaving vehicles in the lot. If you park your car and immediately walk to the bus stop, you may risk your vehicle being towed. I would also not want to be filmed walking to my vehicle with a SW if there are indeed cameras monitoring the lot. If you decide to use the lot and your vehicle is towed, I would suggest becoming a customer of FM really quick and claim that you were wrongfully towed.

If you wait at bus stops, you might want to make sure there are 2 or more bus lines running on it so you do not look like a fool when the bus stops to try to pick up or LE monitors the area and you are still standing there with a new crowd. You might want to be sure you have exact change (or a bus pass/ticket) just in case LE questions your purpose at the stop. Or if LE is scopeing you out from a distance, getting on the bus to make yourself look legit might not be a bad idea.

jbj2
10-23-02, 01:14
Question for the forum:

Is it technically legal to make the right on Sandy out where Sandy intersects Sandy & Killingsworth heading Eastbound? I have had LE behind me and luckily the light changed right away.

Father Priest
10-23-02, 22:55
FM has underground parking plus 2 levels of above ground parking plus a small lot across the street and lots of street parking space. I don't think it's feasible for them to monitor all the parking areas and watch where each person goes. Plus, the street parking spots are not associated with FM.

At least three different bus lines stop at the infamous HV stop, which is probably why it's a favorite of SWs. The bus stop area where the MAX stops at 82nd Ave. is always busy too. SWs don't often stand around there but I think a lot of them ride MAX back and forth from Hollywood to 82nd and downtown since that covers 3 of the PFZs. If they see heavy LE on 82nd they just ride to Hollywood and work Sandy or go downtown and work Burnside. Perhaps one of our city government employees can write a paper about how MAX has helped increase SW activity.

I don't think a right turn is illegal anywhere unless there's a "no right turn" sign or you go the wrong way on a one-way street.

gustavo
10-24-02, 01:04
Dear Group:

Well, been a little while since I've posted here. Since I'm getting older and more conservative, I've been opting for entertainment at the Lingerie Modeling establishments rather than picking up street strumpets. There are several reasons for this -- mostly it's due to either the risk of being busted or the greater chance of the clap from the independent contractors. (Honestly, I've never gotten anything from a professional, the ladies that work the boulevards seem a bit free and easy with their use of condoms versus the 'Shacks'.)

Every once in a while you get really lucky. One evening after work, I was making my way home and decided to stop at one of the local modeling joints that's not in the Portland city limits, but a suburb. I was greeted at the door by a woman that could be a double for Uma Thurman -- no kidding. Tall, skinny, blonde, nice boobies, the full package. I may be getting old, and I may need new glasses, but this chick could be Uma Thurman. The only difference I could figure was the plethora of tribal tattoos that my Uma-wannabe nymphette. When I met her at the entrance to facility, I had to do a double take.

Honestly, I've had poor service from some of the prettier women (ala Honey Suckles), but this girl really went the extra mile. Most of the providers that I've delt with suffer from the hooker trifecta of being paranoid, money-hungry, and rude. Not this girl. She was fun. Not just in a "I'm gonna be nice to get your cash" kinda way either. Uma was funny and willing to provide the type of service I wanted -- resonably priced too. Overall, gotta say this is one of the best providers I've been with at the modeling joints.

Gus

jbj2
10-24-02, 02:49
Originally posted by jbj2
Saw a young brunette near the Katu building on Sandy on the south side of the road. She was wearing white gloves, blue jeans and had a chunky butt. I was on my way somewhere, drove around the block once to get a 2nd look at her. Not too bad looking. Had an appointment, could not stop. Any reports?
Update:

Tonight I had a daydream that I ran into a SW. This SW goes by the name Jessica. Tonight she was in the Hollywood District wearing a blue knit outfit with a white feminine sombrero cowboy-looking hat. She said she was 29. Had on light blue shoes with heels. XL for CBJ, LX for FS, and LXXX for ½ / ½. After talking a few, was able to talk down to LXX for ½ / ½. Offered to take me back to her room for C but declined. Said she provides multiple cups of coffee for CXX. Joe does not go back to hotel rooms. CBJ service was good, a bit rushed. Great head and tongue movement. She had a nice ass that you could grab with one hand. Tempted to go with the ½ / ½ but exploded beforehand.

Had some ones in my pocket that turned up missing. I suspect it was her because she asked if I had anymore $ on me as she was trying to up sell. Look out!!!

Saw Crystal/Stacey in the Everett 18th area again. Her thighs and body is getting humungous!

Also saw either a decoy, “the lost decoy” or the Volvo Bus Stop girl who allegedly knows Alisya. It was one of the three. Could not tell as she was standing still under a tree in the Hollywood District opposite of the 7-11 but west one block. Very dark, almost missed her.

On the funny side, I was watching coverage of the attacks on the news tonight and they had some either 'file footage' or 'live footage' of a high school in Tacoma. Across the screen a SW walked looking back at traffic. The camera held on the SW for about 10 sec.

Father Priest: how about a paper on how PFZ has fostered increased SW activity in neighborhoods such as the NW area along Everett Street.

That was the end of Joe's Daydream.

jbj2
10-28-02, 12:19
There was an episode of “The System: L.A. Vice” on late last night. Same decoy scenario as usual with one exception. There was a segment where a decoy got into a van with a John and traveled with him for about 30 feet in an enclosed hotel parking lot. Apparently this was under tight surveillance as they were in a hotel parking lot with several undercover LE in close sight.

Here is a link for the program:

http://www.courttv.com/onair/shows/thesystem/g_p_episodes/la_vice.html

jbj2
10-30-02, 04:40
Perhaps they run several episodes of the same show. Similar to cops. The episode that I saw the decoy got into a van with a Mexican and rode with him. It was very quick. Amongst the cops and the decoy they had an instructional argument afterward because the decoy was somewhat careless getting into the vehicle as that is not protocol. This was the segment immediately before they made 3 busts during one sting. One out in the parking lot, and two men in the room. Apparently there were 2 decoys.

There was some education to be had by watching the episode. These shows are great education as long as they blur the photos of the Johns, showing them is not cool. In the State of California, and probably others, three elements must be present in sting operations in order to stick in court.

· The John must make the approach.
· A service must be requested.
· A price must be agreed upon.

All three must be present for the sting to stick. Personally I believe these stings are entrapment and are unconstitutional.

I learned in the episode that the ‘touch me, touch you’ thing must be done with some care because the “touching” is viewed in the eye of the law as a “request for service.” Thus, a price if discussed at anytime during the conversation would constitute the third element and would be grounds for arrest.

Not much action on the Portland scene. Very cold as of late. Beware of the “Civilians on Bicycles.” Especially the bicycles that appear to be going fast while the rider is looking around with no real destination in mind. With a temperature of 39 degrees with a wind-chill of 28 degrees (standing still) it is a bit cold for a night of recreation bicycling, especially when you are circling blocks going nowhere.

jbj2
11-01-02, 03:41
Hookers from the Point is on again tonight. Great program!

Tired_Driver
11-04-02, 04:15
Greetings Portlanders...

Travelling hobbyist seeks native wisdom... Would anyone be so kind as to share a suggestion as to the best opportunities in the Portland/Beaverton area?

I picked up a tourism brochure on the way out of the airport but oddly enough there was no hobby info. Go figure... =)

AMPs are cool, hobbyist friendly strip clubs, bustling SW aves... Even bible studies (I read earlier posts, too funny!).

Any words of wisdom are appreciated...

TD

jbj2
11-04-02, 04:28
Any info about the apparent SW that is at the bus stop on Everett near 18th? She wears heavy red lipstick and overall somewhat heavy makeup. She is very thin, has big brown eyes, long brown hair in a ponytail, and looks slightly goth as my kids call it. I was going to pick her up but Joe had an appointment so did not stop. Looks 20 or younger. Seen her working that corner several times before. Any reports are much appreciated. Had a daydream I saw this woman again today around 3:00pm at the same spot. Every time you make eye contact with her and she will look into your car and see if you point. She is very good about walking up the block if you point. In my daydream I saw too many bicycles going nowhere (in large circles) so I decided to pass. I do not know who would want to do recreational bicycling in that neighborhood behind the McDonalds unless they were a cop or some sort of drug dealer. I cannot imagine people riding their bike in this area and in this shitty weather without a “purpose.”

Joe also had a daydream that he saw Jessica on 82nd near the Kings Row / Madison Suites. She was with 2 black guys looked like pimps. She looked like she was in an argument or confrontation with one of them.

Not much action out at night. Too cold and windy for the girls. More action seems to be concentrated during the day (not that there was much to begin with) but now within a 2 hour time period you are likely to see a grand total of 8 SW versus the typical 5 – 6.

tired_driver:

Portland has hit an all time low as far as the SW scene is concerned. Your results may vary. Portland is definitely in need of a new stroll. Despite all this, I had one of the greatest experiences the other night.

I am not surprised you did not find info in the brochure you picked up. Despite Portland having the most strip clubs per capita versus any other US city, and ‘tittie bars’ you can drink in, Portland is really anal when it comes to street prostitution.

The Portland SW scene started to worsen when they started in on Prostitution Free Zones, which have slowly expanded over time. This combined with a brief spree of murders of SW several years ago, Portland is not an attractive market for street prostitution. The sudden change in weather has not made the scene any more attractive for SW, however you may now see more of a concentration of SW activity during the daytime (warmer) hours.

My advice to you would be to go to an Adult establishment and pick up either an SFX Mag or Exotics Magazine. I would avoid agencies, ads that look like they are run by agencies, girls with phone numbers ending in round numbers because they are usually agencies, and girls with credit card symbols in their ads.

Here are a couple of websites:

Portland-Exotics.com (avoid exceptional escorts)

Of course Doc’s website:

Doctor_katz0.tripod.com (gives you an idea of what the SW scene is in Portland and locations you are historically likely to find activity.)

If any girl gets into your car and says she is a cop, she is lying. Especially if she starts talking into her sleeve. I have not seen cut lip for several months now, perhaps she has moved on to another town.

apartment 0
11-05-02, 00:04
The NW Examiner has an article about a prostitute in the current issue. It also mentions a sting and lists the names of the "criminals". This paper is a major NIMBY enterprise. Jbj I have to agree with your assessment of the current scene; bleak. Maybe it will pick up after the election!

Tired_Driver
11-05-02, 02:51
I found a different tourist brochure (SFX) and hit a couple of clubs in the Beaverton area. Its cool that you can drink and watch chicks but it was lighter fare than I was hoping to find. In SoCal the strip clubs really suck (strict laws) but there is a large AMP collection. Im not into the escort thing as I can't see throwing $$$ on a study partner. Not even Shania Twain.

If anyone has any good hobbyist suggestions In Portland, Beaverton or anything inbetween you can backchannel them to tired_driver@yahoo.com.

I usually post in SoCal and I can reciprocate info if you need it.

Thanks!

TD

jbj2
11-06-02, 06:49
The election may have some part of this climate regarding the SW scene. However, we have seen this slowly deteriorating scene for the last 5 - 10 years now. I doubt a passing of a mid-term election will have much improved effect. I hope I am wrong.

I would however like to see the aftermath of this ‘watered down’ version of the existing PFZ ordinances. I think that once implemented we may see a brief burst in SW activity as the floodgates have been pried open again. (at least slightly) If the PFZ matter goes in front of the US Supreme court, we may see the ordinance overturned all together as it is unconstitutional as it has in several different jurisdictions around the country. That will be a totally different ballgame!

What Portland seriously needs now is a different stroll. Sure 82nd and Sandy are both the standbys and have been notorious for SW activity over the years but it has become apparent that new strolls are emerging. This is due in part to legislation, geography, and women being tired of being hassled by LE among a host of other issues.

I am surprised with the Internet and our ability to openly communicate easily and anonymously that some organization has not emerged among us to communicate with SW with one voice and inform them of a new stroll. Sure these new strolls emerge over time… usually adjacent to other worn out strolls or wherever becomes convenient, or an obvious turn around route.

What I am saying is that this forum has a lot of potential. I am sure there are similar posting forums on the web that I have yet to see. Given there are 50 different Johns who view this site a month from the Portland area, if half of them inform 2 or 3 SW a month of a new stroll and/or they will no longer be seeking prostitutes on 82nd or Sandy, in favor of other handpicked strolls… you will see a dramatic increase of SW activity on these handpicked strolls. Especially if the message is repeated to them over and over again from different Johns. Perhaps this will be reinforced when SW talk to other SW, as they sometimes do.

Organization is the key to most things in life. Especially the successful endeavors. This forum has the potential to be a source of valuable information. This forum also has the potential to be a catalyst for adding a new stroll in Portland. It would not be that hard to do, nor do I believe it would take much time. However, I personally do not have the time or energy to organize such an endeavor, however I would support such an effort by passing the word along if such an effort was assembled and agreed upon among members of this forum.

Looks like the “Prostitute defends her corner – at a price” and “Soccer Shorts” from the so called ‘Tag Team Trio’ are the same person.

Vog
11-08-02, 04:53
I was out on Wednesday night. Heavy LE all up and down 82nd Ave. I think they were doing drug busts. I saw them going through one car with a fine tooth comb.

I did see a couple of older SW around Foster. Sandy and upper 82nd were dead.

Father Priest
11-09-02, 00:50
"Soccer pants" has longer, bright blonde hair and is maybe 10 years younger; I don't think they're the same person. Perhaps they both have that heroin girl look. Blessings to the board.

jbj2
11-09-02, 01:20
Originally posted by Father Priest
"Soccer pants" has longer, bright blonde hair and is maybe 10 years younger; I don't think they're the same person. Perhaps they both have that heroin girl look. Blessings to the board.

Whopps, I meant "Camp Shorts" (the one in the white shorts of the so called "tag team trio")

jbj2
11-09-02, 02:03
SW/John special on KOIN tonight at 11. There was one last night and this one is a follow up. I missed it.

Anon Mouse
11-09-02, 09:22
Hey gang!

I haven't posted in a while, thought I would stop in and say hi. I am still an avid reader of this board, I just haven't felt the desire to post anything.

Well, I have been all over the strolls in the last month or so. Been able to pick SWs up on all three of the major ones, but it has been real hit or miss.

Tonight I learned that there isn't any action after 2:00am. *grumble*

Question: what happened to Dr. Katz? The Intro on his site says that he has retired to a warm tropical paradise... Bummer!

That's about all I got. Take it easy!

westcoastguy
11-13-02, 00:39
Any good MPs in the Portland area. Looking for one with some american or latina girls. Tired of the asian scene....also FS is a must. Thanks for any reply

Bysshe
11-13-02, 22:42
In the State of California, and probably others, three elements must be present in sting operations in order to stick in court.

· The John must make the approach.
· A service must be requested.
· A price must be agreed upon.

All three must be present for the sting to stick. Personally I believe these stings are entrapment and are unconstitutional.

If the John makes the approach, how can you say it's entrapment? The very essence of the entrapment defense is that the police induce a person to commit a crime; when the John makes the approach, he's the instigator, not someone being induced.

I learned in the episode that the ‘touch me, touch you’ thing must be done with some care because the “touching” is viewed in the eye of the law as a “request for service.” Thus, a price if discussed at anytime during the conversation would constitute the third element and would be grounds for arrest.

Quite right. But remember, too, that LE will not actually touch your bare genitals, or permit you to touch their bare breasts or genitals. So the "touch you touch me" business is very useful, as long as you do it FIRST, and keep your mouth shut until it's done, by both of you.

Bysshe

MondaysChilde
11-15-02, 18:31
tired_driver - go to canada.

jbj2
11-16-02, 08:43
Of course the law does not view these interactions as entrapment, if they did they would not do it. Perhaps entrapment and unconstitutional are too strong of words. However, LE frequently speaks on Cops and similar programs that they have to monitor their actions to avoid an entrapment and unconstitutional situations. LE does in my opinion frequently walk a fine line between what is legal verses not. It is necessary to point out that entrapment defenses are sometimes utilized because occasionally some element of the interaction can be viewed as entrapment and can be therefore thrown out. If entrapment defenses did not ever work work, they would never be utilized, as they would be futile.

Sometimes Cops have to blur out the images of Johns on the program because their cases were thrown out among other possible reasons.

In regards to my comment, I stand corrected. I do think that stings are bullshit, a waste of taxpayer money, and a manhunt/witch hunt for participants in a victimless crime. These recourses could be better used to fight real crimes and other problems in the community and/or reduce the response time for real crime.

In other news, I had another daydream at about 11pm last night that I saw a young petite blonde SW walking fast at about 85th and Sandy. I also saw LE parked in a hotel parking lot next to the 7-11 who she might have been talking to earlier. I swung around the big block and to my disappointment she had just got into a red truck in the Frolics parking lot. Came back about a half hour later and she was nowhere in sight. Perhaps she retired for the evening after her close call or went to another area of town to work.

Tapioca
11-17-02, 20:26
ok, after 6 months here, i've decided to go to my 1st strip club. i usually avoid these places like the plague because i rather spend my money in SE Asia. but i got company and these guys REALLY are into it. anyways, i have heard that lap dances here are 1) crummy, 2) sux, 3) terrible compared to ones we're used to (Los Angeles, TJ). Can anybody recommend a strip club where lap dances are the specialty? u know what i mean...grinding that will make even starbucks proud...or do they not even grind here in p-town?

oh, i was driving in NE yesterday and I saw 2 SWs on Sandy and i think 40th...

tapioca

jbj2
11-18-02, 06:23
The last few nights I have been having daydreams that I have seen a brunette version of “$5 Soapy Handjob” at the Volvo bus stop and HV bus stop on Burnside.

Any reports?

Father Priest
11-18-02, 21:19
Tapioca, I shall sprinkle holy water upon your lap before thou receivest the fine dancers upon thy groin at Sugar Shack on NE Killingsworth, for this is the only Church of Lap Dances in Portland that I've heard of which allows full contact laps.

Last night in front of Fred Meyer on Burnside I saw a blonde with a bushy pony tail walking around then she got into a truck. Didn't get a close enough look to rate attractiveness but she wasn't fat or too skinny. There are a lot of blonde SWs in that area. Perhaps this is the solution to the PFZ... all SWs will have blonde ponytails.

Let us pray.

Amen. Awomen.

Tapioca
11-19-02, 00:41
tks father priest...we'll try it this weekend and let u know.

tapioca

jbj2
11-21-02, 03:16
Joe had one of his daydreams again. This time he ran into Toni walking downtown late at night. Long black hair, brown/hazel eyes, 6’1”, very skinny wearing miniskirt, stockings, boots. Total GFE CL 3 hours. Can’t remember her age, I think she said she was 26, she looked 26.

Also had a daydream I ran into a Maria downtown. C for ½ hour of kissing and FS fun. A bit rushed - clock watcher. Good body overall although but a little chubby 5’7” half hispanic, half ittalian. Said she was 22, she looked 22 in my daydream.

jbj2
11-21-02, 21:55
Saw a report on KATU tonight about illegal immigrants standing on the street corner on 6th and Burnside downtown. Apparently are picked up and are not given any shit from LE. LE cannot ask any questions about their immigrant status. The KATU report says that police just smile and drive by.

Perhaps this is a new solution to the PFZ. Just say they you were employing her to do some interior decorating if you are pulled over. If they question you about your intentions, just say she is looking for labor. If they persist regarding her sex, claim you are an equal opportunity employer and indicate that you would not discriminate on the basis of sex. I see a sex discrimination lawsuit brewing.

jbj2
11-23-02, 01:24
I was near 82nd and Fremont tonight around 6pm and saw a very tall but skinny SW wearing tightass blue jeans (custom bleached – popular among teens lately.) She looked about 5’8” Hispanic looking, wearing black heels. Her wet looking hair pulled up and heavy makeup made her a little ghetto. She looked like she was in her mid 20’s.

Other than that I saw a slightly kind of chubby SW standing at the bus stop at 18th and Everett. She was a brunette, about 5’4”, wearing blue jeans, and a GAP sweatshirt on. I once had a daydream that I picked her up some time back. In my daydream she did not like BJ but insisted she only liked sex. When I asked if she had a rubber before having sex, she said just pull out. Joe always wears his rubbers – even in daydreams. Saw her pimp out tonight not far away… Joe did not like how her snatch smelled last time, went home, called it an early night.

Suggested Topic: Just as an exercise and for fun I am going to rank a top ten list of places to find SW at any given time of the day. I would be interested in your lists and seeing where we compare.

1) HV Bus Stop (NW 20th Place & Burnside)
2) Everett between 17th and 20th Place (Specifically the Bus Stop)
3) W. Burnside between 2nd and Broadway (north side of road)
4) E. Burnside from MLK thru 7th
5) 82nd from Sandy to Fremont (and 2 blocks south)
6) 82nd and Powell (From Powel to Division – east side of road)
7) Volvo Bus Stop (NW 21st & Burnside)
8) 85th and Sandy (including 3 blocks west to 3 blocks east)
9) 82nd and Oregon Street (bus stop opposite side of street of Sunnyside Market & Taco Bell)
10) 82nd and Tillamook thru Brazee Street (Plaid Pantry north to the Bowling Alley)

Father Priest
11-23-02, 03:20
JBJ2 that is a good list, those spots all have my blessing except 85th/Sandy, I've rarely seen Angels there.

I would also add to the list, if we made it a top 14:

NE 14th & Sandy bus stop
NE 32nd to 28th & Sandy
NW 21st, NW 20 Place, NW 18th between Burnside & Everett
NE MLK north of Fremont if thou art a serious sinner

I'd move the 2nd to Broadway west Burnside area down in the list since many pedestrians in that area appear to be SW but may simply be in search of their Holy Communion (heroin). SWs often switch from working mode to scoring mode without providing an easily recognized signal.

Let us pray.

jbj2
11-23-02, 13:58
In these times Joe’s Institute for Advanced SW Studies discovers a handful of different SW in one spot within a 3 month period, it is probably on the list. It is noteworthy that a top “one” or “two” on today’s top ten list (at today’s levels) would probably weigh in at number 8 or 9 on a list that was made five or six years ago at pervious levels. 85th & Sandy bus stop has not been as popular as it has been in years past. Through the years it has been very low on a top ten list, however in my opinion it has been occasionally frequented by SW. Perhaps the nearby parking lot that rests behind the bus stop (down the hill accessible by NE 85th and quickly by foot) makes that post popular to SW.

The kind Father has blessed us with his post. I offer the following amendments:

1) HV Bus Stop (NW 20th Place & Burnside)
2) Everett between 17th and 20th Place (Specifically the Bus Stop)
3) E. Burnside from MLK thru 7th
4) NW 21st, NW 20 Place, NW 18th between Burnside & Everett
5) 82nd from Sandy to Fremont (and 2 blocks south)
6) 82nd and Powell (From Powel to Division – east side of road)
7) Volvo Bus Stop (NW 21st & Burnside)
8) 82nd and Oregon Street (bus stop opposite side of street of Sunnyside Market & Taco Bell)
9) 82nd and Tillamook thru Brazee Street (Plaid Pantry north to the Bowling Alley)
10) NE 14th & Sandy bus stop
11) 85th and Sandy (including 3 blocks west to 3 blocks east)
12) NE 32nd to 28th & Sandy
13) NE MLK north of Fremont if thou art a serious sinner
14) 82nd and Fremont Texaco phone booth and nearby bus stop
15) Safeway bus stop on Sandy
16) Sandy and 79th (Both sides of Sandy in front of library)
17) 82nd Ave Dairy Queen bus stop (near Madison High)
18) 82nd and Stark area
19) 82nd and Hawthorne bus stop (now what is next to a Mexican night club)
20) W. Burnside between 2nd and Broadway (north side of road) Most likely in search of Holy Communion (heroin) but SW not in working mode.
21) Random spots in Heart of Hollywood District (Including Washington Mutual Bus Stop, Phone Booth in front of Convenience Store 45th & Sandy?, 42nd & Sandy, Starbucks/Poor Richards area including pay phone in Starbucks lot)

I am interested and disappointed to see that some spots aren’t as popular as they have been in years past. These were pretty good spots for a number of years but now have gone cold. Here is a ‘good spot gone cold list’ in no specific order:

· Sandy and 63rd (Telephone booth next to what was once a Plaid Pantry – now Rose City something or another)
· Parkrose Transit Center bus stop
· Telephone booth on Sandy west of 205 (next to very small store north side of road)
· Sandy and 73rd
· Entire Hollywood District (with exception of one or two warm spots)
· 82nd Avenue Market phone booth near Mill St. (the market next to Baskin & Robins)
· Shucks phone booth on Sandy and bus stop (and West to Jack in the Box)
· 82nd and Holgate area south to what used to be Duncan Donuts
· 82nd and Ogden area south to 7-11 payphones on 82nd and Flavel

The above spots in my opinion were once red hot spots and would probably top off a top 10 list 5 or 6 years ago. Now they don’t even make the list. Probably because they were too hot and targeted by LE.

I leave this topic open for discussion. I would like to know of spots people have been finding. Please feel free to amend and reorder the list.

Father Priest
11-24-02, 02:03
This web site lets one search for and view photos of recently released SWs

http://www.inmatereleases.org/detail.cfm?MclNbr=837320

Blessed is Multnomah County for providing such a bountiful resource.

Anchorage Andy
11-27-02, 15:43
I just wanted to mention that I also found the MCS site interesting and recognized at least one SW. And as for the right click feature being disabled there are other ways to highlight and copy; with out using the right click or print screen option; simply highlight the area you are interersted in; then hit ctrl + C; then get to where you want to copy the info on your computer; and hit ctrl +v to paste. or go to the pull down menu under edit and hit copy after highlighting then get to where you want to copy it in your computer and go to the pull down menu again and select edit then choose paste. and wahla!

Thank you to all the posters here I am new to the site and have found it very informative

Father Priest
11-28-02, 04:25
Happy Thanksgiving! Blessed are the gobblers.

Father Priest
12-04-02, 02:09
In addition to Dino's the sleaziest Portland clubs are Backswing and JD's (across the street from each other on NE 60th & Cully), Roosters on NE Columbia, Beavers on SE 82nd, Sandy Jug on NE Sandy.

jbj2
12-04-02, 19:10
Saw “Room for Cream?” downtown last night walking in front of the Marathon Tavern. She was wearing the same sort of outfit however she was carrying a black toolbox style purse. Swung around the block and she was in front of the Civic Apartment Complex. She has somewhat of a confused but serious look to her. Not sure what to make of it. Did not stop.

I would have to agree with the kind Father’s assessments. That is a pretty good list. I have to most of those places and had offers when these places are slow. Usually I open with a line such as, “Didn’t we date before?” If she thinks or says something in the affirmative, there is a 50/50 shot you can work something out.

I drove by the Backswing about 2 months ago and the place looked shut down. I have not been by lately.

A reliable source has told me that many people’s unemployment benefits are scheduled to terminate within the next two weeks. This is in conjunction with an unemployment benefit extension related to September 11. Events such as these in the past have triggered a sudden increase in SW activity in Portland. This combined with holiday shopping budget crunch may help “improve” the situation in Portland or at least bring out a more home grown selection of SW.

VanWGo
12-05-02, 22:55
Hey Guys, Your right on with those sezzy clubs. Would like to add Pop-a-Top on NE Columbia to your list. I knew two girls that used to SW before they started "dancing" there. I dont know if the still are working there but worth a check sometime.

As far as I know the Backswing is being renovated and is going to reopen under the same name sometime soon.

Father Priest
12-06-02, 02:52
I forgot about Club Coco at the east end of the Ross Island bridge, and Doc's about 30 blocks east on SE Powell, which are also blessed with extreme sleaziness.

Dancers from Pop-A-Top also work at the Oh Zone "jack shack" next door.

Riverside Corral on SE Tacoma just over the Sellwood Bridge and 92nd Street Club at SE 92nd & Foster also are close to sleazy.

In the name of the Father, the Son, and Holy Toast.

jbj2
12-06-02, 04:07
I believe that Club Coco II is shut down too if I am not mistaken.

As for the 'Club Coco I' that was in the Hollywood District, that burnt down in the late 90’s which was the ‘beginning of the end’ of the heavy SW scene in the Hollywood District.

Economic indicators suggest the economy may get worse before it gets better. Much worse. When the economy is bad, typically crime rates rise and also SW activity is on the rise. This is a double whammy and a benefit for hobbyists twice given you have a job. SW selection usually increase when there is high unemployment and bad economy forcing women to the streets. Also as a result of the bad economy, there is more “serious crime” thus tapping out the resources normally spent combating SW activity and diverting it toward serious crime.

United is on the brink of bankruptcy. Perhaps your next SW will be an unemployed flight attendant!

Taxi Cab John
12-07-02, 13:06
Saw a very sexy looking hot blonde near the 82nd DMV yesterday at about 4:45pm. She had shoulder length blonde hair and was wearing a baby blue top. She may have had on glasses. Went around the block and unfortunately she had just got into a truck in the DMV lot. Shucks!

I saw the so called “Lost Decoy” or someone who looked similar, standing on the south corner of 46th and NE Sandy Blvd. She stood there from about 9:30pm until at least midnight. Never saw any LE pulling anyone over. However, I saw countless people drive by her by car and all she would do is look at them.

Around 11pm I saw a very plain Jane SW wearing all black walking northbound on 82nd Avenue. She was somewhat heavy, had long brown curly hair, and rosy cheeks with no makeup.

Tapioca
12-08-02, 01:03
JP,
why did u put up her phone number there? now i'm all paranoid calling now!

hey, if u have any other incalls that give HJ's, can u email me?

tapioca1688@hotmail.com

tks
tapioca

jbj2
12-08-02, 01:49
Ditto

If you “out” the girls on the forum, they will turn around and “out” you.

You basically gave her name, home address, and number out over the forum. Who knows who reads all this crap! I am sure LE reads this forum once in a while as well.

By the time you read this, I would be willing to bet she had received eight-dozen phone calls. All she will have to do is look at her day planner to figure out who you are. I know I can get carried away and wonder if I myself provide too much info on the forum.

I am not an advocate of censorship by any means, but this is something you share john to john. Not with the entire forum. I seriously doubt that by the end of next week she will go the extra mile for anyone anymore.

PEACE

Taxi Cab John
12-09-02, 14:01
Quick question for the forum:

How much of a percentage of the girls you meet are willing or like to make out (French kiss) during or before sex (or bj)? Do you ask first as a part of the negotiation or just go for it? What have your results? Do you guys even feel comfortable kissing these women?

I have found that about 40 – 50% will french kiss. Another 10 - 15% will peck on the lips. Another 10% will say just one kiss, of them half will continue if your breath is fresh. About 85% of all women will let you kiss on them (tits, neck, etc.)

Anchorage Andy
12-09-02, 22:52
Hello all,

Well had to make a PDX run last night so I came back down Sandy at about 9:30pm nothing made two passes btwn hollywood and MLK. Then went up burnside to NE Everett and 18th area four passes and still nothing. Could be the cold I left around 10:30pm any suggestions for better times in either area?

Thanx Selective Sam

Taxi Cab John
12-10-02, 02:45
Sun – Thurs things are wrapping up around 9 – 10pm this time of year. Give an extra hour or two for Fri & Sat. You would of probably doubled or tripled your chances of success if you started out at about 7:30 and called it a night by 9pm. After 9pm on weeknights the SW scene thins out dramaticly and also increases the LE to TRAFFIC ratio and increases the likelihood that you and your activities will become more noticeable to LE.

Your results may vary. During a one week timeframe during the same hours, I have seen 0 – 3 SW, and up to 14 SW on different nights. Depends on several things such as weather and time of month, and perhaps moon phase. There is no correct answer. 5 – 10 years ago at this time of year the party was just getting started. Damn I miss those days.

TCJ

Father Priest
12-10-02, 03:55
Selective Samuel, I have found the patterns to be fairly unpredictable overall but weather is a factor and also the time of month. Many SWs or their "old men" are receiving some form of government checks (disability, welfare) which arrive on "the first of the month." Whenever a dive bar is crowded you'll hear someone say "Oh, it's the FIRST OF THE MONTH, that's why it's so crowded." As the check runs out after 2 or 3 weeks then SWs who have taken time off go back to work. Police activity is another factor which may be invisible to the cruising tricks. If the cops were "cracking down" on SWs the night before or earlier in the day that would explain the scarcity of SWs.

TAXI CAB you're not asking the ugly ones to kiss are you? Ha ha.

Taxi Cab John
12-10-02, 05:32
Kind Father, no I left those out of my survey. I have not collected any data about the ugly ones and that is not reflected in my percentages as I do not pick up the ugly SW’s. I leave them for you! HAHAHA!

Seriously though, if I would not kiss them, I will not pick them up. I at least have to be able to get a hard on looking at the woman. Not until at least I get that prescription for Viagra filled. I am sure my percentages would be much higher I had that sort of data collection, which included ugly women. That is why I was counting on YOU to answer the question. J/K

Father Priest
12-11-02, 03:49
There was a girl at the HV bus stop tonight who had an unusual type of shirt on which made her appear nude. She had an open jacket on over it but anyone driving by briefly experienced the illusion of bare breasts. I saw two sport utility vehicles make the right turn onto 20th Place as if to pick her up, then a third actually stopped right there on Burnside, he was so excited. But she didn't get into any of the vehicles. I thought perhaps she was actually waiting for a bus, but she never got onto a bus. Driving back the other way, I saw her walk around the corner towards Fred Meyer, I don't know if she finally got into a car or just walked away. She may have been a first-timer who chickened out.

Also saw one with long curly black hair and a gray jacket with some orange on top. I don't recall seeing her before but she kept making eye contact with guys in cars driving by.

Vog
12-11-02, 04:55
I have noticed the last few days that there is more activity on Sandy if you go past 102nd. LE seems to have picked up as well. However, I saw 5 sw between there and 148th tonight around 10 PM.

Picked up Melissa, who was pretty famous on here a few months ago. I ended up with her and another, Amber. Both are in there 30's. Amber is sweet, but paranoid about everything. She does give a nice bj. I hope I find her again soon. Looks 6, attitude 7.

Melissa used to be a personal favorite of mine. While she had some annoying habits, she would snuggle for awhile before the fun began. She still does. However, she's hooked on heroin now. So don't go playing without a condom for sure. Looks 7, attitude 6

Anchorage Andy
12-11-02, 04:55
thanx Fadder and TCJ,

I will take your guidence to heart and wait for the end of the month blues to be the best selection but will make the rounds near the suggested times and post accordingly in the mean time.

Selective Samuel, I have found the patterns to be fairly unpredictable overall but weather is a factor and also the time of month. Many SWs or their "old men" are receiving some form of government checks (disability, welfare) which arrive on "the first of the month." Whenever a dive bar is crowded you'll hear someone say "Oh, it's the FIRST OF THE MONTH, that's why it's so crowded." As the check runs out after 2 or 3 weeks then SWs who have taken time off go back to work. Police activity is another factor which may be invisible to the cruising tricks. If the cops were "cracking down" on SWs the night before or earlier in the day that would explain the scarcity of SWs.

TAXI CAB you're not asking the ugly ones to kiss are you? Ha ha.

Taxi Cab John
12-11-02, 05:24
Motorcycle LE was out in force tonight, however the target appeared to be speeders.

One of my taxi runs saw a SW on 18th and Everett bus stop. She had her hair pulled up in a ponytail. She may have been from the “Another One Rides the Bus” series. Looked rather young - said she was 19. She mentioned that she provides a rushed FS for 80 but 100 was the asking price. She also mentioned 40 for BJ. She was wearing a baby blue top.

Later I saw what could have been a SW in a skirt / stockings heading eastbound on Sandy near all the car dealerships. (28th?) Could not tell what the exact situation was.

Vog:

You got two girls simultaneously? I seriously hope you were not referring to Alyssa but I have the feeling you were. What a shame. She is really a nice girl. She has strawberry blonde hair and sort of chipmunk cheeks - right?

102nd – 122nd has typically been the SW with pimp track. About 50/50. I did not know they were out past 122nd. I have seen them once or twice near the Chevron Station and that strip heading up to it. I did not know they made it clear to 148th on Sandy. Thanks for the tip, I will have to check out further.

I have had a couple of threesomes. Never really were great. Once about 3 years ago I saw three, yes three pile into a John’s Toyota Corolla. All girls about 7 – 8 near Montavilla Park bus stop. Perhaps he was their pimp but I seriously doubt it.

Michelle used to hang out at that bus stop. That stop and the bus stop at 82nd and Powell. I have not seen her lately, probably 3 or 4 years now. She ran with quite a large group of girls. It appears that her whole click has disappeared.

Vog
12-11-02, 22:05
Taxi Cab:

I have to restate my last claim. It was closer to 138th than 148th. My apologies. It was dark out last night. So I was guessing. I do know there is a dealer off of 125th. So I expect to see more SW out that way.

If I remember right. Alyssa is Melissa's sister. From what M told me, she has a pimp now. I guess he treats her like crap and ships her out all over. The funny thing is, I knew her when she wasn't doing the SW thing. She is a sweet kid. Too bad she got mixed up with whoever her pimp is.

Coming home tonight, I saw a few SW on 82nd Ave and Freemont. Another down by the bowling alley. Nothing worth commenting on. No signs of SW. This was around 4 PM.

Taxi Cab John
12-11-02, 23:31
Interesting stuff. Thanks. I will have to keep an eye out. Up past 122nd is mostly residential. Hopefully the government will soon realize that expanding these PFZ puts displaces these SW and their pimps closer to homes and schools. I will have to check this out.

This may be the expansion of a new stroll outside of a PFZ! Good news.

Taxi Cab John
12-13-02, 06:18
Originally posted by Selective Sam
thanx Fadder and TCJ,

I will take your guidence to heart and wait for the end of the month blues to be the best selection but will make the rounds near the suggested times and post accordingly in the mean time.

I would not even wait that long. A week before Christmas should be close enough.

Anchorage Andy
12-13-02, 14:45
Well Thanx again for the info all. I cruised the NW Stroll last eve btwn 5:30-7:00 waited a bit then as I was parked saw a younger looking thin blond with gold rim small glasses and a baby blue coat very cute from my vantqage point in the car about a 7 at least. I whipped around the corner only to see her get in another car!!!!!!!!! Damm. I waited around for 20min to see if she was hungry enough foe seconds but no show. Instead I settled on what looked to be at first a parking lot waiver for the coloseium, on 19th south of everett but as I went around the block hoping to see the blond she was on the other side of everett giving me the eye; So I let her in the car she looked clean enough, in a yellow coat with a white stocking cap perhaps, native american or alskan nice teeth great lips. So we did the are you a cop thing and I told her what I wanted and she sais $25 for a BBBJTC ! was suprised ( at he price) then suspicious; so I found a place and she went to work on me I had to slow her down but she was giving great service then someone pulled up across the street and she got all paranoid after a bit of reassurance she went to work again and finished me off quite well tipped her head back and swallowed the whole load..............nice. would repeat but find a better spot perhaps.

BTW does anyone have any info on the blond I described earlier????

Father Priest
12-14-02, 01:59
The Lord has blessed Selective Samuel with good luck. I will seek the yellow coated harlot for Bible study and Holy Communion.
Those who take communion are rare finds.

Many blondes roam the area but I can't recall one with gold rim glasses except for the plump Stacy. Typically there are three types of SWs:

1) The ones you see out all the time, almost every day.
2) The ones you see out every once in awhile.
3) The ones you see once or twice, then never again.

#3 are often the best finds as they are not really SWs but they know about it from friends and just do it once or twice when they need some quick cash. These girls are often sweet and lots of fun.

Taxi Cab John
12-14-02, 04:43
Sounds like Crystal/Stacy to me too. I think I may have given her a ride in my taxi once or twice. May of overheard her 30 – 35 covered BJ, 70+ FS. She may have been on a cell phone. I have no idea who she might have been talking to, but I am sure it was not I. I am sure she had a New York accent though despite being in Portland for years.

She may look thin standing up with a short skirt and everything, but she is a big girl. A profile shot may be available midway down on the 2nd page of the Katz website.

Don’t fear if you did not catch her this time. She is out constantly usually during the time you found her last time in the same area.

Anchorage Andy
12-14-02, 15:23
Well this girl sure looked thin even in a coat; but who knows till ya get hands on experience. I went by the NW stroll yesterday to see if I could find the blond. no luck, I did see a guy get out his vehicle and walk around the corner from where I was lurking and he came back with the yellow coat in tow, and some rather heavy too far away to make out age or rating gal. "T" as the yellow coat calls herself got in the vehicle with him and rode off. I hung around till about 6:00pm but no blond. oh well perhaps next time:).

Hey BTW Fadder what is the criteria that has to be met in order to become a senior member? I may start to get a complex! Do I have to get the site administrator a gift certificate for a BJ in his area or something? LOL

apartment 0
12-14-02, 16:24
The good Father is accurate with his SW descriptions. I have been fortunate to obtain the pleasure of 3 #3's this year. The latest was Thursday afternoon. A small bonde who ended up staying the entire night for $30. She engaged in a variety of sinful behavior at her own bequest. She told me she was a practicing nympho. In fulfilling the guidelines of SW #3, she seldom has practiced. In fact it had more to do with her sore heart over losing her boyfriend. A worthwhile experience.

apartment 0
12-14-02, 16:37
The second experience this summer was a real beauty to me. A 23 year old Mormon girl from Beaverton. She had a perfect body without a single tattoo. Had yet to reproduce. Breasts, responsive, firm, as pure as a spring morning. A natural girl without any makeup. She came to apartment zero and removed all her clothes, began walking about and wanted to draw. Had a proclivity toward the fine arts. Her pussy was quite the garden. The lips were full seeking recognition. An aficiando of the fine arts myself, I delighted in her form. She asked if she could spend the night, which was great. The next night, a a week or so later, the illusion collapsed. Now she works as a hostess at Olive Garden.

Taxi Cab John
12-14-02, 18:38
Latest unemployment figures have Oregon pegged as having the highest unemployment numbers in 8 years, in fact highest in the nation at 7%. We should see SW on the streets here very soon.

Just for the record, Stacy/Crystal is a type #1 SW. (One may argue type #2) According to her though, she rarely gets busted. I think Stacy/Crystal and Dwarf Blonde hold the record for the longest duration as working girls in Portland. I never offered a ride to Dwarf Blonde though. She could not PAY ME enough to give her a ride.

Father Priest
12-15-02, 02:20
Blessings to the board. I recall a #3 who was angry at her boyrfiend and walked the stroll just to spite him. She looked like Julia Roberts.

Father Priest
12-15-02, 22:14
Anyone see the girl with long wavy brown hair & full length green trench coat today? Walking in the rain with no hat or umbrella. I didn't think she was working the first time I saw her. Then she was walking the other way and didn't appear to have any destination in mind. Looked pretty good. However I was too uncertain to ask if she wanted to partake in Bible study.

If Yellowcoat has AIDS and/or HIV it is no cause for alarm. The good Lord has seen to it that it is very unlikely for transmission to occur via BBBJ. Not that anyone should go for it... but for those who already have, there's no need to freak out. Get yourself tested in 6 months just to make sure.

I don't know what the criteria is for being a "senior member", probably number of posts or length of time since registration.

Taxi Cab John
12-16-02, 01:34
Obviously Yellowcoat has not always been as careful as some would like to believe. Either that or you guys are talking about two similar but different people.

It would be extremely difficult to acquire AIDS or HIV by receiving a BBBJ. A gouge would have to exist in one’s penis AND a cut would have to be present in the provider’s mouth, AND both wounds would have to be open and blood moving from the provider’s wound to the recipient.

Spit as a part of the digestive process is a barrier to transmitting disease in this manner. But I suppose anything is possible.

It appears that “senior status” is awarded by duration or merit, not by the number of posts. It appears though that all the forum members who were registered at the time the webmaster changed the process automatically received “senior status.” As you can see I have 10 posts at this time while JohnnyBoy has 5. But I remain a regular member.

I have not seen the woman with long wavy brown hair & full length green trench coat. I will keep my eye out and prepare a report if I see her on one my taxi runs.

Taxi Cab John
12-16-02, 22:10
I guess 10 is the magic number.

Father Priest
12-17-02, 00:06
Winter SW Watching

Does anyone know of good spots where you can sit awhile, drinking coffee or beer and have a good window seat view of at least a full block or more of PFZ stroll? I'm thinking of places where you can be a legitimate paying customer and not risk any hassle by LE. I know of a few but there must be more.

Katie O'Brien's Pub - NE 28th & Sandy
Wendy's - NE 29th & Sandy
Starbucks - NE 39th & Sandy
Tommy's/Kingston Tavern - SW 20th & Burnside
Mazatlan Restaurant - SW 20th & Burnside
Subway - NW 21st & Burnside
Ringlers/McMenamins Crystal taverns - SW 14th & Burnside
Burgerville - NE 82nd & Glisan
Wendy's - NE 82nd & Everett

Taxi Cab John
12-17-02, 01:37
· Lounge on NE 7th and Burnside (used to be a Denny’s many years ago) – NE corner of the road in Econolodge parking lot area.
· Dairy Queen on 82nd near Madison High.
· McDonalds on 82nd near Madison High.
· Arby’s near Madison High.
· Subway 82nd and SE Burnside.
· Arby’s at 82nd and Foster.

You could be creative and “nap” at Montivilla park (during the day) in your car or while resting on the grass.

You could also “detail your car” at 82nd and Glisan in the vaccuum area.

You could visit your “grandfather” at the graveyard at 82nd and Holgate.

For the big spender, you could rent a room at the Madison Suites or Kings Row and watch from your window. Same goes for the Econolodge and Sleep Inn at 7th and E. Burnside. Don’t forget the Rodeway Inn in the Hollywood District.

There is also a new Starbucks at 82nd and Holgate but I do not know where it is situated in relation to 82nd.

Hope this is a little help. I will keep my eye out the next time I am in my cab in the area.

Anchorage Andy
12-17-02, 18:19
[QUOTE]Originally posted by JohnnyBoy
[i]I would be careful about picking up the native indian girl in the yellow raincoat and white stocking cap that lives at Dignity Village. She insisted on using a condom, which I always do anyway. We did 1/2 1/2 at the adult store on Grand. After the deed, she made the comment that she always uses a condom because she tested positive six months ago. She said she got clean from drugs and found out about the AIDS later. When I read that she does BBBJ and swallows leads me to think that either she is using again or the poster is lying about getting the BBBJ with swallow because she was so careful. Be Careful guys

Well thanx for the concern Johnny boy and who the hell are you to imply that I am a lier LOL , how would that benefit me?
just to give you some reality re- yellow coat during the negotiation process I told her I wanted BBBJ she readily agreed and when I asked if she swallowed she said she could if I did'nt just drink alot of coffee! I assured I had'nt and she followed through with her promise and after I let her have quite a load she had to tip her head back to get it all down. :)
as several other educated hobbyist have noted and I agree; Unless both have open sores where the mouth is making contact with the sex organ no problem. now for those hobbyists that profess going for the DATY on SW's I gag. As I mentioned in my first post "nice teeth" I always casualy check out all SW's for cleanliness and if they do not pass muster I kick them loose, I have stopped the deed from going any further if things seem to smell or look bad. Thanx again for the heads up (no pun intended) It is good that we have this forum to keep each other posted. Again as for yellow coat she has a good technique and agreed to swallow and did for me. Perhaps she did not want to go BBBJ with Johnny Boy for some other reason.

Sam

Taxi Cab John
12-18-02, 03:53
While you guys had your pissing match here on the forum, I managed to see some SW action in North Portland today. At around 4:30 today I was on N. Fessident and saw 3 SW who I knew for sure were working and an additional 3 women who were loitering on a street corner together on my first pass through and were walking about 20 minutes later when I passed through the area again.

Of the first known 3 I spoke of, one was black, and the two others were white. One of the white girls looked in her early 30’s and looked like she was on heron. The last was pretty good looking and had some tightass white pants on. I saw her standing in front of an small market while making eye contact with traffic. One man drove into the driveway adjacent to the store and she ran and got in the vehicle.

I did not partake in any action as I had passengers in my cab at the time.

Father Priest
12-18-02, 03:58
when I asked if she swallowed she said she could if I did'nt just drink alot of coffee! [/i]

She must be a Mormon

Anchorage Andy
12-18-02, 17:05
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
when I asked if she swallowed she said she could if I did'nt just drink alot of coffee! [/i]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She must be a Mormon

Now that is the funny!!
Sam

Anchorage Andy
12-18-02, 17:06
N. Fesseden and what corner ?

Originally posted by Taxi Cab John
While you guys had your pissing match here on the forum, I managed to see some SW action in North Portland today. At around 4:30 today I was on N. Fessident and saw 3 SW who I knew for sure were working and an additional 3 women who were loitering on a street corner together on my first pass through and were walking about 20 minutes later when I passed through the area again.

Of the first known 3 I spoke of, one was black, and the two others were white. One of the white girls looked in her early 30’s and looked like she was on heron. The last was pretty good looking and had some tightass white pants on. I saw her standing in front of an small market while making eye contact with traffic. One man drove into the driveway adjacent to the store and she ran and got in the vehicle.

I did not partake in any action as I had passengers in my cab at the time.

Taxi Cab John
12-18-02, 22:40
I am sorry about lack of specifics. I do not know the area very well. I know this is vague but it is the center of the area between Lombard and 5 points. This is a mile stretch on Fesidentt and encompasses the entire stretch, but the primary focus is on the area near the Shamrock Store I think it is called. It is a small (asian) store with a bunch of Cigarette ads in front. It is rather obvious.

Five points is defined as the area where there is a Texaco in front of a 7-11 store because there is 5 streets at that signal. Ironically, this entire area on Fesident encompasses stretch of street between the only two 7-11’s on this entire road.

Taxi Cab John
12-22-02, 15:58
Several cab runs last night – my shift ended at 9:00pm.

The Madison area off of 82nd has picked up between Madison High School to the Halsey overpass. Last night I saw 4 or 5 SW walking within this area upon one pass. Came back around an hour later and saw 2 SW.

Well Thanx again for the info all. I cruised the NW Stroll last eve btwn 5:30-7:00 waited a bit then as I was parked saw a younger looking thin blond with gold rim small glasses and a baby blue coat very cute from my vantqage point in the car about a 7 at least. I whipped around the corner only to see her get in another car!!!!!!!!! Damm. I waited around for 20min to see if she was hungry enough foe seconds but no show.

I saw this SW last night walking northbound near the 82nd DMV, tried to pick her up but when I turned down the street and someone else was already waiting around the corner. She is not Crystal/Stacy as I originally thought. In fact, I had seen her on 12/7/02 and posted it and totally forgot I had seen her when Selective Sam made his report. Sorry. She is a beauty. Strangely enough both times I have seen her she has been near the 82nd Ave. DMV - not downtown. She is good about going down the block and getting into the vehicle. I came back to look for her, never saw her again :(

Also saw a SW wearing sweats last night. She is white but had the afro thing going on. She looked like she had a cute face but looked like she may have been strung out on something. Could not get a good look. I saw her a couple of days earlier near the 7-11 on 82nd and Sandy wearing a Green Bay Packers jacket. Did not pick her up.

Saw a couple of other SW. Nothing worth mentioning really. Rest of 82nd and Sandy were dead. Have yet to see SW up past 122 on Sandy.

Anchorage Andy
12-22-02, 19:57
[Thanx for the update I may have to check that area out soon
Sam

I saw this SW last night walking northbound near the 82nd DMV, tried to pick her up but when I turned down the street and someone else was already waiting around the corner. She is not Crystal/Stacy as I originally thought. In fact, I had seen her on 12/7/02 and posted it and totally forgot I had seen her when Selective Sam made his report. Sorry. She is a beauty. Strangely enough both times I have seen her she has been near the 82nd Ave. DMV - not downtown. She is good about going down the block and getting into the vehicle. I came back to look for her, never saw her again :(

Also saw a SW wearing sweats last night. She is white but had the afro thing going on. She looked like she had a cute face but looked like she may have been strung out on something. Could not get a good look. I saw her a couple of days earlier near the 7-11 on 82nd and Sandy wearing a Green Bay Packers jacket. Did not pick her up.

Saw a couple of other SW. Nothing worth mentioning really. Rest of 82nd and Sandy were dead. Have yet to see SW up past 122 on Sandy. [/i][/QUOTE]

Father Priest
12-22-02, 21:37
Blessings to the WSG Forum!

Here are two news stories of interest. The first one contains some info about the PFZ:

"Two months ago, city council re-authorized the PFZ, a geographic area along West Burnside where police may exclude for 90 days any person suspected of prostitution. Under the rules, an officer needs only to observe what he believes is behavior leaning towards solicitation. This highly subjective standard has raised objections with social workers and attorneys, who say that discretion hands the power of judge and jury to the police."

Link to the entire article:

http://www.portlandmercury.com/2002-12-19/city2.html

The second one describes local residents reactions to a "gay bath house" that is opening on NE Sandy Blvd.

"Once this goes in, the cancer spreads"
"It will be a magnet for crime"
"When we go to a restaurant where your magazine is, there will be three guys looking at the magazine. They will look up and undress you with their eyes. It is the same thing that happens outside strip clubs"

Link to the entire article:

http://www.portlandmercury.com/current/city.html

Taxi Cab John
12-23-02, 09:01
Thanks for the links and the GAY info. Much appreciated ;) It will be interesting to see the aftermath of such a gay bathhouse coming to the Hollywood District. Perhaps more SWs. I would be 'gay' (happy) to see that. It is interesting that anything viewed as diverse and alternative appears to get a ‘rubber stamp’ or a ‘blind eye’ from the mayor’s office. I heard that Katz even approved a “Leather Day.” We all know where that’s going. However, when it comes to anything mainstream or something as American as apple pie as “Prostitution” she cracks her dirty old whip. Even some hardcore feminists tolerate prostitution.

When is the Mayor’s term up? Is she term limited? I hope that kid runs again. Anything is better than what we got in there right now.

No offence to gays, but more disease is spread by gays than any other community. At least SW carry and use condoms most of the time. AIDS has killed more people and destroyed many lives than any other disease. Despite what the PC media will tell you, this disease is spread primarily by GAY MEN. On the other hand, the only time prostitution has destroyed a family is when the John is caught and the family car is impounded. You never have to worry about some SW calling the house like some jealous mistress would – unless you really want her to… Despite all this, the city shuts down city streets and continues to give the green light to GAY events, often times with the mayor’s blessing. Isn’t sodomy still a crime?

Speaking of PFZ - When exactly is the PFZ scheduled to expand?

Taxi Cab John
12-24-02, 05:29
Well Thanx again for the info all. I cruised the NW Stroll last eve btwn 5:30-7:00 waited a bit then as I was parked saw a younger looking thin blond with gold rim small glasses and a baby blue coat very cute from my vantqage point in the car about a 7 at least. I whipped around the corner only to see her get in another car!!!!!!!!! Damm. I waited around for 20min to see if she was hungry enough foe seconds but no show.

Okay – here’s the scoop from a fellow cab driver – very reliable source. The 18 y/o name starts with a “W”. Very clean looking, smells clean, shaved. ½ ½ = 120, BJ 80. Extremely kind and not rushed. No extras, no BBBJ, no kissing. According to him, her appearance was more of turn on than her service. Although not rushed, nothing extraordinary. Usually works the places reported on the forum from noon to about 11pm.

Father Priest
12-24-02, 22:54
$80 for a covered BJ? Forget that!

I had a vision of an Angel yesterday afternoon at the Volvo bus stop. She had very very bright blonde hair and a black leather jacket. She looked too pretty to be working but I watched her get into a car for Bible study in the Walgreens parking lot.

I will be conducting Christmas Mass 10AM tomorrow at St. Peters. Any ladies who have been naughty may see me for special gloryhole confession at 1 PM.

What happened to everyone who used to post here?

Father Priest
12-24-02, 23:01
BY THE WAY... be careful of those "18 year old" SWs. They might not be 18. They might not even be 16.

16 to 17 is a misdemeanor, "contributing to the delinquency of a minor" but 14 to 15 is a felony, "third degree rape".

If you haven't seen any 14 or 15 year old girls lately you will be surprised. Some could easily pass for being 18 to 22. It's not the same as when you were in school.

Taxi Cab John
12-25-02, 02:08
I had a vision of an Angel yesterday afternoon at the Volvo bus stop. She had very very bright blonde hair and a black leather jacket. She looked too pretty to be working but I watched her get into a car for Bible study in the Walgreens parking lot. Sounds like "W" to me. My taxi cab buddy said she was wearing a leather coat and gloves. She had on small tiny glasses.

I wish more people would post here too. It feels like I am talking to a handful of people when I know you guys are out there and reading this stuff. Not that I mind talking to the people that do post. But a variety of reporters are always helpful. I miss the old forum when you could anonymously post.

Taxi Cab John
12-25-02, 14:58
Merry Christmas to The Forum… All 3 of you!

Anchorage Andy
12-25-02, 17:02
And a very happy chanukah to you rudolph

Well thanx for the scoop on the blond ask your source if there is a way he can find out if she does appointments ; Perhaps if I had more time and a safe place to fully enjoy her offerings but $80 schekles for a CBJ in the vehicle is not my cup of tea. I did receive the services of a latin looking girl (Forgot her name) short, a bit heavy but not gross fat, nice face, picked her up Monday near Freddy's quoted $30 for a BBBJ she was talented to say the least; So much so that I felt compelled to give her a $10 tip being so close to the holiday and all.

thanx again TCJ and FP I also hope we get a bit more info from the lurkers to this board; hell don't hold back out there good or bad

Merry Christmas to The Forum… All 3 of you!

Taxi Cab John
12-26-02, 21:23
Well thanx for the scoop on the blond ask your source if there is a way he can find out if she does appointments ; Perhaps if I had more time and a safe place to fully enjoy her offerings but $80 schekles for a CBJ in the vehicle is not my cup of tea.

According to my sources, she was willing to go to a hotel room or your place. What I would suggest is that if you are interested in an appointment with her, try to track her down, then ask for her number – I am sure she will give it to you. I would suggest an approach such as… “I am on my way somewhere, but would like to hook up with you later… could I please get your number…” something like that usually works with about 30% of SW. Perhaps you guys could work something out. I am pretty sure it will work in this case.

As far as tracking down your blonde friend, I would probably go look between the MAX stop on 82nd to the Madison High School on 82nd. I have seen her there at least 3 times – usually near the DMV.

Anchorage Andy
12-27-02, 01:38
Thanx TCJ I will try it; What time of day?
-Sam

According to my sources, she was willing to go to a hotel room or your place. What I would suggest is that if you are interested in an appointment with her, try to track her down, then ask for her number – I am sure she will give it to you. I would suggest an approach such as… “I am on my way somewhere, but would like to hook up with you later… could I please get your number…” something like that usually works with about 30% of SW. Perhaps you guys could work something out. I am pretty sure it will work in this case.

As far as tracking down your blonde friend, I would probably go look between the MAX stop on 82nd to the Madison High School on 82nd. I have seen her there at least 3 times – usually near the DMV.

VanWGo
12-27-02, 02:30
BY THE WAY... be careful of those "18 year old" SWs. They might not be 18. They might not even be 16.

16 to 17 is a misdemeanor, "contributing to the delinquency of a minor" but 14 to 15 is a felony, "third degree rape".

If you haven't seen any 14 or 15 year old girls lately you will be surprised. Some could easily pass for being 18 to 22. It's not the same as when you were in school.

Forgive me Father for......bah bah bah!
The good father is right on the money on this one. I picked up a fair lass last year in the Hollywood district that said she was 19, looked the part, nice body, clean, well groomed, etc. Nothing gave her avay. We did the deed, forget the price or place. Two days later i picked up her friend, who was with her, and her friend told me she was 14! The friend mind you was 18, and you bet I saw her id!
Im very careful these days, if the look 18 thier most likely sixteen! I dont ask for id, but you never know their real age anyway.

As far as getting numbers goes, I have a bought a 50/50 percentage going. If she good at it, I do my best to get a number from her and call her. If she willing to give it out, I'll take it, but wont call her back. And if they ask for mine, its a big "NO"
Bless you Father, TCJ and the rest of the posters in this holiday season. Thanks for spreading the good word!

Taxi Cab John
12-27-02, 04:09
Thanx TCJ I will try it; What time of day?
-Sam Like I said about 2 days ago on an earlier post “noon till 11pm”

Van:
That is some serious felony shit… I would think about dumping that portion of your post if I was you. I do not know what sort of LE monitors this board if they do at all. I might be paranoid, but I am just looking out for you my friend.

BTW, was one of those girls a brunette with kind’a wavy poofy curly hair? I tried several times to pick her up. She and her friend just sort of sat on the corner and moved around and never got picked up. I even approached on foot and she did not budge… she said she was waiting for someone. They were both in that area for a week giving the appearance they were working.

If I am not mistaken, there is at least one ODOT camera in the Hollywood District and at least one mounted “Photo Red Light” at 39th and Sandy. Why all of Portland’s “Photo Red Light” cameras are mounted in PFZ is beyond me but I am willing to venture a guess that patrolling traffic crimes are not their only purpose.

BlnkNameCruiser
12-27-02, 15:24
Hello from CA.
I will be visiting Portland and have several q's I hope you can help out with.

1. I hear a rumor that Portland is the stip club capital of the country. If so, where are the loosest clubs that I may have half a chance at convincing a stripper to do the deed incognito during the lap dance? This may be a new one to most people but it is my specialty. I have pulled it off in TJ, Dallas, and Philly, but actually never in SF. So if you can offer a tip I would be appreciative.

2. Where are these cute young girls you are all posting about? what is the best times to find them?

Thanks, and feel free to look in SF, San Jose, Fremont, Oakland, Santa Cruz, TJ, Philly, China, and Hong Kong to see my posts.

blanknamecruiser

VanWGo
12-28-02, 04:46
"btw, was one of those girls a brunette with kind’a wavy poofy curly hair? i tried several times to pick her up. she and her friend just sort of sat on the corner and moved around and never got picked up. i even approached on foot and she did not budge… she said she was waiting for someone. they were both in that area for a week giving the appearance they were working."

hey tcj,
nope it wasnt those gals, all thought i saw the girls your talking about in hollywood about a month ago. i thought they might be undercover, because they wanted to talk cash before going for a ride. i dont play that, so left them on the corner.
as far as the **** thing goes, that was in the past. if someone comes knocking at my door to arrest me, its self incrimination and i will plea the fifth. besides, im thinkin it was more like three years ago, not last year.
yes, you have to be very careful around 41th and sandy. those damn red light camera will gat ya. i havent had the pleasure of getting a ticket in the mail, thank god! best to watch the crosswalk light there to know if your cutting it close.

Father Priest
12-28-02, 05:11
Nameless One, I have heard that Sugar Shack on NE Killingsworth is the only full contact strip club in Portland. We are known as the "strip club capital" simply for the number of clubs (about 70), not for their quality. At almost every club, any kind of contact is strictly forbidden and will get you kicked out. The sleazy dive clubs are more likely to be relaxed in their rules, try the Backswing and JDs near NE 60th & Cully and Doc's on SE 32nd & Powell. If cost is no concern, try the lingerie modeling businesses Oh Zone next to Pop-A-Top on NE 62nd & Columbia or Sugar Shack II next to Dillinger's on SE McLoughlin.

While driving to church I spotted Sheryl (chunky blonde) working the Hollywood Video bus stop yesterday. Today there was a tall, thin dark haired girl in the same place. I have not seen her before but she did get into a car that pulled into the Key Bank parking lot for Bible study.

Taxi Cab John
12-28-02, 13:48
Originally posted by VanWGo
Hey TCJ,
Nope it wasnt those gals, all thought I saw the girls your talking about in hollywood about a month ago. I thought they might be undercover, because they wanted to talk cash before going for a ride. I dont play that, so left them on the corner.

Sounds like undercover to me too. Especially when they are “working in pairs.” I saw them back in April or May and just out of curiosity I looked all over for undercover LE to no avail. Usually they are a block or two down in an unmarked car, motorcycle, or some other mode ready to make a bust usually in eyeshot of the decoys.

Stings are usually really obvious in Portland and elsewhere. I am surprised that people get busted. But apparently they do… otherwise they would not conduct them.

In regards to arrests and prostitution stops non-decoy related, I have heard of Johns actually printing up their own business cards with an “Amateur Photography” oriented front and having them prepared for LE in the event they were stopped for picking up a hooker. All the John would have to say is, “I was not propositioning her for sex, in fact I saw this gorgeous woman and felt the need to stop and ask her to participate in an amateur nude photo shoot.” Johns have told me that this actually works! …as long as the girl is over 18 and she has not thrown a crackpipe under your seat.

‘So what if she is a hooker… I do not intend to have sex with her or any other type of sexual conduct. All I want to do is take nude photographs of her! That’s it.’ It would be a good idea to brief her on your “purpose” of picking her up if you see those blinking lights behind you. This will also make null and void any prior records either of you have. Make sure she has one of your "business cards" too.

You might also want to rinse your mouth out with a mouthful of YELLOW Listerine and pretend you are drunk. Dump some Listerine on your skin too. This is given that you know you are not really drunk. You will probably get lucky and let the girl go and they would immediately proceed to a DUI investigation (higher point value bust than a prostitution bust). Remember, time is of the essence and the more time they waste questioning you about prostitution related questions, the more time you have to sober up. When you blow point 00 at the station, and they want to know about your foul breath, just grin and tell them you are a diabetic. Chances are they will have long ago let the girl go before they towed your car, and the fact that they falsely arrested you for DUI they will tell you… “We have wasted enough time on this” and let you go and tell you where to pick up your car.

It would be interesting if a group of johns or another such group started picketing “Prostitution Decoy Ahead” signs 3 or 4 blocks from sting operations. It would be perfectly legal however LE might challenge and scrutinize the intentions of the characters involved.

Father Priest
12-28-02, 23:31
Shitman, my son; many taxi drivers receive favors from SWs. And the Taxi Cab John is correct: if you pick up a girl and invite her to pose nude for a painting or photography for a fee, that is not illegal. You don't have to worry about being arrested if you're not doing anything illegal. I don't know about the Listerine but it seems to me a plausible theory. However, I question whether it is wise to intentionally irritate cops. If your breath smells like a distillery but you score zero on a breathalyzer the cops are gonna know you're up to something and may give you a really bad time about it.

Taxi Cab John
12-29-02, 05:16
Originally posted by shitman madness
taxi you are a duranged fuck!!! who is to beleve that you are sticing it to woman in the back of your cab.now all this bullshit about taking shots of yelow mouthwash so pollice think you are drunk andshit. and handin out cards to women on the street. this is the most cockied clusterfuck bullshit i have ever herd. blnknamecruiser dont waste you're time coming to portland. You will spend the whole time in jack Shacks and your hotel beating off.

WORD Thank you kind Father for kind words.

Shitman:
You may disagree with me without being so rude about it. In fact the Father is quite right as I have picked up a handful of regulars coming out of such places as 7-11 and once at a McDonalds drive thru in my regular car because the SW just wanted to get out of the area. (usually due to LE presence, arrests, etc…)

Anyway, one can be sometimes expected to receive as a reward a HJ or BBBJ at a serious discount or even for free for providing such a great service.

About the mouthwash bit, I can see that is a bit extreme. But it could be an effective strategy if LE chooses to focus on the possible intoxication element of a pullover as opposed to wasting time in pursuit of a possible PFZ violation.

The mouthwash solution probably would not be my first line of defense.

PDX_SW_Seeker
12-29-02, 09:59
Hi, I am a long-time lurker, first time poster. Just curious - I saw mention a few posts below about $80 for a CBJ. And someone said that was way to high. What is the average going rate for a CBJ, or a BBBJ? What about FS? We should have a price list on what to expect! (LOL) I saw (I think) a nice looking SW crossing 82nd at Glisan the other night, around 10pm. She stopped right in front of me at the light to let another car turn, really I think she was letting me get a good look. Brunette, shoulder length hair, very pretty, and a nice body. Drak jacket, carrying a big of some sort (book bag type). She proceded to walk down 82nd with traffic, looking back at me. I wanted to turn around and pick her up, but 1.) had little cash on me (didn't know the 'going rates') and 2.)I was on my way to work. But had I know the cost, I would have been late for work (smile). Hope to be posting with more 'sightings' here soon! Thanks!

Cdude
12-29-02, 14:04
Christmas Night - was in town for the festivities and thought I would do some driving around before I left.

Pickings were slim during the daylight hours. Picked up a very friendly SW near 9th and Burnside and had a pleasant bbbj for 40.

Then later that night found a young, brunette on Sandy around 116th. Actually encountered her twice that night. 23 years old, thin, pretty about a 7 or 8. First experience was expensive she was looking for money for a room, said anything goes (80) then said she was on her period and did BBBJ. Second experience was giving me a deal because of the first experience FS for 40 and she was doing an awesome job but she got a hold of my wallet during the act and stripped it of all my cash. Her name is Ginny and she claims to be from Vancouver. She dropped her pipe the first time and so obviously is a crack user but it is not apparent yet she is too young and fresh. I would avoid her if you can...

Vagina733
12-29-02, 15:07
i was told a long time ago by a very nice SW that you should be careful about picking up ladies who are carrying bags or big purses....i was told that sometimes undercover LE carries IDs or weapons in the bags. how does everyone else feel about this theory, i have never been hassled by LE, but i avoid SWs with the big bags.....i am sure that i have missed out on some real gems due to this precaution.

Father Priest
12-29-02, 18:42
Welcome to our group of posters, SW Seeker. I hope more lurkers will follow your lead and begin posting. Your identity is anonymous and this is just a discussion forum.

Taxi Cab John
12-30-02, 07:25
Thank you gentlemen for posting to the forum. It is very nice to hear from a variety of sources, your experiences and ‘the experiences of your friends.’

Originally posted by dirtracer
i was told a long time ago by a very nice SW that you should be careful about picking up ladies who are carrying bags or big purses....i was told that sometimes undercover LE carries IDs or weapons in the bags. how does everyone else feel about this theory, i have never been hassled by LE, but i avoid SWs with the big bags.....i am sure that i have missed out on some real gems due to this precaution.
Interesting theory but I think she may be pulling your leg. I have not heard of that theory nor have I had better or worse experiences contingent on whether or not the SW was carrying an object such as a purse, backpack or bag. The ones to stay away from are the ones who stand still and/or insist on negotiating while she is standing outside your vehicle. Extra caution should be exercised when approaching ones who look out of place as they are way too looking to be “working.” I usually wait for a SW to get in another car or watch her body language before I approach her. SW can very easily conceal weapons in coat pockets and even under a piece of clothing. It does not take a purse or even a bag to accomplish this.

999 times out of 1000 LE will not get in your car, and LE definitely will not let you go more than a few feet with LE in your car. When you are out of the area where you picked her up, your primary concern should be what is in your rear view mirror and what is around you and also coming clean with the girl (touch me – touch you) Do not discuss anything until that has been accomplished.

Looking at the Katz site and “Copy Katz” sites, many SW carry objects or props to perhaps legitimize their purpose on the streets and to “blend in.”

Originally posted by Cdude
Then later that night found a young, brunette on Sandy around 116th. Actually encountered her twice that night. 23 years old, thin, pretty about a 7 or 8. First experience was expensive she was looking for money for a room, said anything goes (80) then said she was on her period and did BBBJ. Second experience was giving me a deal because of the first experience FS for 40 and she was doing an awesome job but she got a hold of my wallet during the act and stripped it of all my cash. Her name is Ginny and she claims to be from Vancouver. She dropped her pipe the first time and so obviously is a crack user but it is not apparent yet she is too young and fresh. I would avoid her if you can... First of all, lock your shit up! Do not leave cash lying around and I would probably lock stuff up in your glove box so you actually have to remove the key from the ignition and unlock the glove box in order to get to it. You can do this right in front of the girl, although I would recommend concealing the amount of cash you truly have on you in order to prevent her trying to “upsell”.

Second of all, I do not even trust regulars. For whatever reason, some of these girls hang out with hardcore thug criminals and they themselves become corrupt over time. It is just the nature of the beast. Sure – about 25 - 50% are straight and will not try to rip you off. Rule of the streets, do not trust anyone, keep your shit locked up, and/or out of reach of the SW. Half the time if they see it, they want it, they will grab it. Besides – they figure… what are you going to do? Call the cops? Fat chance.

Third thing, hotel rooms and cash up front – NEVER do it. Do not go to her room no matter how good looking or trustworthy she looks. 1 time out of 20 there is going to be a big black thug either in the room hiding in a closet or shower, or he is going to show up at the door half way through opening the door or beat your ass on the way out. As far as cash up front and situations like those, do not let her leave the car (i.e. to pay back a friend, pay for a hotel, buy drugs, condoms, etc.) chances are she will disappear and not show back up.

Technically she ripped you off twice my friend – first when she said anything goes at $80 and reneged. As for the second time when she took your cash… I would not of picked her up a 2nd time biased on her first scam.

Another thing, beware of the ones that say a dollar amount and ‘anything goes.’ Those tend to be rip offs.

Originally posted by PDX_SW_Seeker
Hi, I am a long-time lurker, first time poster. Just curious - I saw mention a few posts below about $80 for a CBJ. And someone said that was way to high. What is the average going rate for a CBJ, or a BBBJ? What about FS? We should have a price list on what to expect! (LOL) I saw (I think) a nice looking SW crossing 82nd at Glisan the other night, around 10pm. She stopped right in front of me at the light to let another car turn, really I think she was letting me get a good look. Brunette, shoulder length hair, very pretty, and a nice body. Drak jacket, carrying a big of some sort (book bag type). She proceded to walk down 82nd with traffic, looking back at me. I wanted to turn around and pick her up, but 1.) had little cash on me (didn't know the 'going rates') and 2.)I was on my way to work. But had I know the cost, I would have been late for work (smile). Hope to be posting with more 'sightings' here soon! Thanks! I have heard that the going rate for BBBJ is between $25 - $40. ½ & ½ $40 - $80+ For the sake of all of us… do not pay more than $50 for BJ and $100 FS. Tell them if they want to charge those kinds of prices, go to Hawaii! Call it inflation, but we do not want it here. Set them straight & look out for the rest of us.

PDX_SW_Seeker
12-30-02, 07:52
Thanks for the warm welcome to the board, and for the great info on the going rates. One question though, what is ½ & ½? I have seen the expression before, but can't remember what it means! Thanks again!

lukin4luv
12-30-02, 18:23
Hello everyone!! I am a first time poster also, have been reading your great input for the past few weeks. I am new to the scene. I drove around the burnside/everett areas last night. Noticed few SWs hanging around, but never made a move on any. I was nervous to begin with. May be next time...
One experience I had before was during the week before Thanksgiving. I saw this beatiful brunnette walking around the corner of 82nd & Sandy. I looked at her while going around the corner and she passed a smile. I came back around and picked her up right on 82nd (That was stupid of me...after reading your messages on what not to do). Anyways, not knowing exactly what to do or ask for, I drove around for few minutes before she asked me to do the 'touch me-touch you' routine. She said that she is an ex-escort and is out of that job now as she was busted few weeks ago. I asked for FS and she wanted $200 minimum for anything goes. I tried to negotiate a bit, but couldn't with lack of experience or idea on price ranges. Well, we went to her hotel room per her suggestion. She has a great body, nice perky boobs (real ones) and nicely trimmed pussy. Overall, the service was just okay, as she really rushed to get me out of there in less than 1/2 hour. Her excuse was that she is expecting her GF (another SW, may be) and planning to go to downtown. I didn't really argue or complain, as I was really nervous thru the whole thing.
While I was about to leave, she said that she would give me a better deal next time and gave me her cell number. Since, it was so pricey this time, I didn't call back for couple more weeks. Yes... that number was bullshit... went to a out of service phone.... Anyone else has any experience with this.... BTW, her name is Kim - may not be real either....
Good luck... keep posting good stuff

Father Priest
12-30-02, 22:31
Seeker, I think TCJ meant "half & half" but was having a hard time typing with one hand while driving the taxi.

Some SWs who carry large bags are homeless or semi-homeless and carry just about everything they own, including their Bible. The number of SWs who carry a bag of some kind compared to those who carry nothing is about equal. I don't know what the protocol for decoys is but I think they could conceal the basics (gun, cuffs, radio, badge) under clothing without having to carry a bag. Standard cops carry big old radios but I'm sure they have smaller ones for undercover work.

CDUDE what did the 9th & Burnside SW look like?

Billy
12-31-02, 17:43
I can speak from experiance, undercover cops don't usually carry bags. Most if not all are wired, so there bubbies in cars in other rooms can hear the conversations. Also that way they have you on tape. I have had two "experinces" with undercover cops posing as SW. Once the lady was dressed kind of conservative. The other looked like a SW but was just a little two nice looking. Look undercover ladies will not get in your car. They will lean in your window and try to get you say ask for sex for money. They will try to hard to get you to say what you want for how much. NEVER negotiate through your car window. If you think the lady is LE stop and take a hard look around. There well always be lots of back-up very close by. Look for two many men standing around, looking like there just waiting or in store door ways. If a car full of men pull up near by or more than one car pulls up close on each side of you, get out of there. Lots of times you will see a truck big enough to do there booking in very close by. be safe and listen to your gut feelings, they are usually right. billy

Taxi Cab John
12-31-02, 20:04
Originally posted by lukin4luv
Hello everyone!! I am a first time poster also, have been reading your great input for the past few weeks. I am new to the scene. I drove around the burnside/everett areas last night. Noticed few SWs hanging around, but never made a move on any. I was nervous to begin with. May be next time...
One experience I had before was during the week before Thanksgiving. I saw this beatiful brunnette walking around the corner of 82nd & Sandy. I looked at her while going around the corner and she passed a smile. I came back around and picked her up right on 82nd (That was stupid of me...after reading your messages on what not to do). Anyways, not knowing exactly what to do or ask for, I drove around for few minutes before she asked me to do the 'touch me-touch you' routine. She said that she is an ex-escort and is out of that job now as she was busted few weeks ago. I asked for FS and she wanted $200 minimum for anything goes. I tried to negotiate a bit, but couldn't with lack of experience or idea on price ranges. Well, we went to her hotel room per her suggestion. She has a great body, nice perky boobs (real ones) and nicely trimmed pussy. Overall, the service was just okay, as she really rushed to get me out of there in less than 1/2 hour. Her excuse was that she is expecting her GF (another SW, may be) and planning to go to downtown. I didn't really argue or complain, as I was really nervous thru the whole thing.
While I was about to leave, she said that she would give me a better deal next time and gave me her cell number. Since, it was so pricey this time, I didn't call back for couple more weeks. Yes... that number was bullshit... went to a out of service phone.... Anyone else has any experience with this.... BTW, her name is Kim - may not be real either....
Good luck... keep posting good stuff lukin4luv:
Look at Doctor Katz web page at 2nd page and look at photos of “K_ _ Rides Again” and “K_ _” and see if that looks like her. I have picked her up in my cab once and $200 is too much for me. She said liked to make out. Any luck there?

Hope the Doc does not mind, I posted his link. Every time someone posts his link the bandwidth is fucked and the site goes down for a week. http://doctor_katz0.tripod.com/

lukin4luv
12-31-02, 23:05
lukin4luv:
Look at Doctor Katz web page at 2nd page and look at photos of “K_ _ Rides Again” and “K_ _” and see if that looks like her. I have picked her up in my cab once and $200 is too much for me. She said liked to make out. Any luck there?

Hope the Doc does not mind, I posted his link. Every time someone posts his link the bandwidth is fucked and the site goes down for a week. http://doctor_katz0.tripod.com/

Taxi Cab John:
Thanks for the info. I looked at both of those photos on Dr. Katz web site. It does look like her - although some of those pictures are hard to make out features. You's right... $200 is too much for me too... just had a weak moment that night and she got hold of me unexpectedly. True... I wasn't even looking for one that night. What do you mean by "she said liked to make out???". She told me that kissing and eating her p----y is okay too... I didn't do the later myself.... But she let me french her...

Father Priest
12-31-02, 23:24
Lukin4Love and Seeker both seem to be describing Kim. She is probably the most famous SW for her striking looks and high prices. I think she spends most of her time getting in cars and then getting out 2 minutes later. She's conducting an interesting experiment though, "how many guys are so horny that they will spend five times what they were expecting to spend?"

Happy 2003 to everyone and may your rubbers not be Holy.

Taxi Cab John
01-01-03, 01:47
I was out today at about 82nd and Mill (near the 82nd Street Food Mart and what used to be a Car Toys) and saw what looked like a possible sting operation. This was at about 6:30pm tonight. There was a better than average looking woman standing on the corner who I had never seen before. I also saw a woman wearing red tights, black heels, walking slow about 25 feet from her. Did not look too long but something just looked strange about the whole scene… too artificial. If anyone else saw anything please share.

Returned about 15 minutes later and both girls were gone, no LE in sight but the entire scene looked strange. Bad gut feeling. Don’t cops have anything better to do on New Years Eve than bust johns?

Also saw a big black girl wearing a long blue skirt on 82nd and Glisan near Montivilla Park. On Sandy I saw a really thin white gal brunette in her early 30’s walking eastbound with traffic. Saw a couple of SW downtown but it was nothing worth stopping for or looking at really.

As far as Kym goes… she is probably the type to get busted as she is constantly getting in and out of cars all night because very few can afford to plop down CC. I am certain lukin4luv is describing the same person.

Happy new year everyone. Hope 2003 is a better year for all of us on the streets.

Cdude
01-01-03, 01:50
Dear Taxi...

Thank you for your advice. I am not inexperienced at this and have had my learning experiences. I even encoutered cut lip one night a couple of years ago - saw her about six months ago waiting at a van for some poor bas**** to get her some money from the ATM. Wish I had found this forum before that experience.

I understand what you said about the first experience but I felt generous and did not really mind. The second time around was really my fault because I had shown her where I hide my stuff in the car and just was not thinking - at least not with the good head...

Just thought I would pass on that she is out there and not a very nice person. She did this when we had a meeting set up for Saturday night. Very short sighted on her part but she got what she wanted for the short term and will never see me again.

BTW - I am not in Portland often so will not have many opportunities to post but I really appreciate the support of the board over the time I have known of it.

Peace...

Taxi Cab John
01-01-03, 18:44
Originally posted by lukin4luv
Taxi Cab John:
Thanks for the info. I looked at both of those photos on Dr. Katz web site. It does look like her - although some of those pictures are hard to make out features. You's right... $200 is too much for me too... just had a weak moment that night and she got hold of me unexpectedly. True... I wasn't even looking for one that night. What do you mean by "she said liked to make out???". She told me that kissing and eating her p----y is okay too... I didn't do the later myself.... But she let me french her... Well even Taxi has been known to splurge even once in a while given he knows what he is getting into. I don’t think that you dating her was a terrible thing. We have been talking about her on the forum for months and you kind of “Took a hit for the team!”

If I am feeling generous one day, extremely horny, gotten a lot of tips from passengers, have $200 burning a hole in my pocket, and see her, I might think about picking her up biased on what you said. I just won’t stop in the middle of 82nd to pick her up though to pick her up ;)

Since you apparently tried to call her again, I am gathering the service was not all that bad. Is she a good kisser?

Cdude:

Was her name Jessica?

Re: Cut Lip

For those who have not seen the cutlip wench, here is a photo that a wonderful Samaritan took last year.

http://www.geocities.com/cutlipp2002/compactcutlip0002.jpg

lukin4luv
01-01-03, 19:44
Taxicab John---

Like I said before, her service was fine- nothing really exceptional or anywhere close to GFE. Only problem I had was I felt rushed. Other than that she is a fine woman to be with....

If you get hold of her again and get her contacts, please let me know. I will try to save up some Cs by then...

Happy New year!!!!

Taxi Cab John
01-02-03, 07:03
I think I would have to do long division in my head if I was to do a babe like Kym. Otherwise I would probably blow my wad in her in 30 seconds.

I have not seen a babe like that running around Portland since about 1998 – a babe named Candy. She had long blond curly hair, usually wore sweats or a miniskirt with high heels – bout 6’2” thick boned… could have been a model. Sucked on your neck just right… but once she left a hickey the size of a silver dollar. Whoops!!! 9.5 - 10

Another great thing only $50 FS. She rode in my cab several times. Great Fun! Never gave it a 2nd thought.

lukin4luv
01-04-03, 02:56
Drove around the Burnside/Everett and 82 Ave this evening....
No action what so ever. Since the rain has given us a break, I expected to see some action. I am primarily looking for some young SW or babe like Kym. Taxi cab John would know if she is covering the area again

Taxi Cab John
01-04-03, 15:43
Last time I was out was Thursday night and my findings were about the same my friend… null. I did however see a young chubby timid looking blonde near the college on 82nd between Powell and Division at around 9pm. I drove around the block and came back around just in time to see her get into a Jeep Wrangler with a couple of Mexicans.

Despite efforts to thwart SW activity in the 19th and Everett area, I have seen several very young looking SWs near that bus stop lately. Be careful picking up in that area because there is a church parking lot across the street among a variety of other places where LE can conduct stakeouts or take “breaks” in marked and unmarked vehicles. Especially when there are young girls involved. However, you can usually count on the girls to move if they see anything too out of the ordinary… but this is not always the case. There is also a crew of people lurking on bicycles, which I also find kind of interesting.

I have the feeling given Kym’s high prices; she hits the streets and dates once or twice when she goes out. I have seen her a grand total of about 2 or 3 times despite all the time I spend on the streets. I will keep you posted if I see her again.

RE: Bad weather

Believe it or not, on certain unfavorable weather days I have seen a few gems out there. I don’t know if it is the idea that Johns do not take to the streets on shitty days because they do not anticipate many SW to be working, therefore more girls to choose from. Perhaps LE leaves the girls alone because they figure if they are that hard up… or if the cops just don’t like to be outside in the rain. Weather is a factor, but I have had good experiences with women on these days. Also – they do not seem as rushed because they would rather be in a warm vehicle than out in bad weather. Just a thought.

Father Priest
01-06-03, 04:11
I broke into the sacrificial wine Saturday night, drove around the strolls until about 1AM Sunday... I was surprised at the lack of activity.