PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Archived Reports

Monger Forever
01-07-05, 08:02
Is that a lot lizard? sign says reptile show. found the picture on the miami board.

later all

bubba

Rolly Polly
01-11-05, 13:15
Bubba, that's funny as shit!

Joe Trucker
03-06-05, 03:37
Local Nashville News reporting that a woman who lives near the downtown truck stops is tired of hookers at the truck stops.

She has been video taping truckers and sending tapes to the co's. that own the trucks.

Oshabruce
03-06-05, 23:59
just went by the old strip club Dundees, now its a sports club bikini bar. The girls have to wear something when thay dance. They are still trying to get back to nude dances. opens at 4pm till 12, so you have to plan your travels alittle better. Not sure how the mileage may very now, but it was implied that more might be avalabe.

As always happy safe hunting!

Member #3923
05-17-05, 15:58
Had a below average dream the other day at the Flying J in Bham with a LL named "Dayna". She was a little on the heavy side, but had great breasts. BBBJ to start was very short and of poor quality, at best. I thought it was gonna end poorly but then she told me to lay down and, despite her slightly heavy build, did a great job of riding me. When I woke I was smiling!

Member #3923
05-17-05, 16:10
Help! I often frequent Florida with this regional job. When traveling I-75, I've always stopped at the Flying J in San Antonio at MM 285. I know there are truck stops on I-4 near Tampa but don't know if there is any action to be found down there. How about some info?

Thanks!

Jaster
05-20-05, 11:11
Traveling from SC to NY using the I-95 corridor. Anyone know of any action up and down the interstate? Either rest-stops, truck-stops or areas off but close to I-95 would be greatly appreciated. Either post or feel free to pm me. Thanks!!!

Member #3923
05-20-05, 14:21
Jaster,

I've had wonderful dreams at the Pilot in Jacksonville, FL @ exit 329, but she's not there on a regular basis. "Ginger" is well worth it if you can catch her.

cybertrucker
05-30-05, 22:27
Look for Midnight Angel Day & Night. You will not be disapointed clean and honest. PM me for number exchange if you have any to share.

Member #3923
06-09-05, 18:49
I just had a real sweet dream with a hot blonde named "HoneySuckle". If a hot California blonde is your cup of tea, she's your gal!

Formal J
06-15-05, 08:52
Anything going on while traveling ! 10 in the state of Mississippi?

Poorboy95
06-23-05, 14:20
I stopped at the J Tuesday night about midnight, and as I was parking on the back row, a decent looking 25 y/o approached me. She was "looking to make a few extra bucks". For two Jacksons, she did a half and half. Pretty good french work, so I gave her a nickle tip.

Member #3923
07-25-05, 12:17
Met "Ragin' Cajon" last night @ the Bham Pilot. She had long blonde wild hair and an intoxicating smile. I have to say that was the best damn BBBJ I've ever had! Looking forward to getting back there!

Travel Guy
07-27-05, 10:23
Driving in Georgia south I-75 at exit 97. Spa on the left side of the road going south. Located in a little stip mall. Went in gave the girl 40 for house and 60 for a relaxing message and a great HJ.and then down the road.

Redneck Perv
08-26-05, 16:06
Anything going on while traveling ! 10 in the state of Mississippi?Once in a great long while there'll be a lot lizard at the Love's truck stop at exit 31 (Canal Road).

Member #3923
09-10-05, 21:21
WOW! Saw a young hottie at the J @ exit 264. Strawberry blonde hair, perfect petite figure, and the talents of a 40 Year old! BBBj to end all BJs! I'm going back Sunday night!

Member #3923
09-11-05, 15:16
Look for Midnight Angel Day & Night. You will not be disapointed clean and honest. PM me for number exchange if you have any to share.

I tried last week. They were there advertising on the radio but, to my dismay, LE wouldn't let up. They had TWO units cruising through there almost regularly every 5-10 minutes. I finally gave up!

Jaster
09-26-05, 19:01
I will be traveling the I-95 corridor. Starting in South Carolina by south of the border, traveling up to NY. Anyone know of any areas worth checking out that aren't too far off the interstate? Traveling Friday night/early Saturday morning.

Trewalker69
09-29-05, 18:13
I will be traveling the I-95 corridor. Starting in South Carolina by south of the border, traveling up to NY. Anyone know of any areas worth checking out that aren't too far off the interstate? Traveling Friday night/early Saturday morning.Just south of Orangeburg SC hear ladies calling for people to cum to there club,if you have a CB you will hear them,may be xit 78,but im not sure. Have not been there ,but they talk the talk on the radio. Also try the J in Carneys Pt

Jaster
09-30-05, 10:05
Thanks Trewalker,
Unfortunately my trip starts in SC n the NC border and heads north.

LuckeyTongue
09-30-05, 20:49
Just south of Orangeburg SC hear ladies calling for people to cum to there club,if you have a CB you will hear them,may be xit 78,but im not sure. Have not been there ,but they talk the talk on the radio. Also try the J in Carneys PtCould you be more specific? Where is it? What is it? A Bar, Truck Stop?

Trewalker69
10-05-05, 01:00
Could you be more specific? Where is it? What is it? A Bar, Truck Stop?Flying J, Carneys Point NJ, truck stop. Good place to park and 18 wheeler : )

Trewalker69
10-13-05, 16:22
This one is back in da woods folks,But had a great dream at Folkston Ga ,route 1 and 23 and 301 few miles north of FL/Ga line at a small truck stop,(dont ask which as there is only one) Folkston is about a 1/2 mile long....Super Cheap motel across road and thats where she came from.BSW about a 8 and super nice attitude and was good,Also Pilot at Tifton Ga is still a good place,Park on the north side west of the shop facing the county road, only room for about 8 or 10 trucks at that line so if ya get there late ,may have to wait for someone to pull out,they dont go in the lot much,But they look pretty rough ,so be forewarned.

Mongo Monger
10-20-05, 16:30
Oct 24 I'm starting to drive from Jacksonville, FL to Chicago. I'll be taking I10 to I75 to I24 to I65 to I80. Any info on where to stop and look would be appreciated. If you want to check me out I usually post on the Jacksonville FL forum.

Either PM me or post any reply, I'll be checking both.

Thanks in advance, and keep it safe

MM

Trewalker69
10-22-05, 19:58
Oct 24 I'm starting to drive from Jacksonville, FL to Chicago. I'll be taking I10 to I75 to I24 to I65 to I80. Any info on where to stop and look would be appreciated. If you want to check me out I usually post on the Jacksonville FL forum.

MMI can tell you where not to play around. Indianaplois IN around the truck stops, LE is HOT! I have a horror story but rather not share.

You can check the Flying J just south of Indy exit 95,Have not been there in several months but there was some sparatic action there .Good luck and watch ya back

Stormrider
10-25-05, 17:00

MM
I'd try the truckstops at exit 6 and exit 9 and i think exit 15 on I80 around Gary. Also check the NW Indiana thread for a bookstore you might want to visit. You'll find directions and helpful hints there. There's other places too but I figured you're probably getting close if you left yesterday.

Storm Rider

Member #3923
11-01-05, 18:48
There is a small truckstop on I-95 exit 360, just east of the highway. I was in there the other day and saw a BSW that about took my breath away. Now I'm not normally into the darker gals, but this one was HOT! I forgot her name but she said she is the only one who works there now so she'll be easy to notice. TOP quality BBBJ, FS, and she's shaved. Man, I can't wait to get back there!

Now here I am in West Memphis at the J ... where are the ladies???

Trewalker69
11-01-05, 22:29
[
Now here I am in West Memphis at the J. Where are the ladies???[/QUOTE]You should have went to the Pilot on Highway 78. The J and Pilot in W Memphis ain't the place to be anymore.

Savage55
11-28-05, 17:30
Any info South of Nashville, or around the Alabama/Tennessee state line area?
Or the Pulaski/Ardmore Elkton TN?

Trewalker69
12-04-05, 05:42
Just had a wonderful dream at Truck Stop here,Airline Dr 5 miles north of I 12 on right headed north,Mobile station,BSW looks 8 ,skills 9 ,name Ureka,weight about 90,clean, friendly and VERY talkative,appeared to be DDF.Did hear shots fired earlier in nite : ),but area seems to be ok,IF you google some key words with Baton Rouge you will see that Leo has been active in past,but did not see him this night.Another approched as Im writing this ,about a 7,also appeared to be DDF,but did not partake as usual,they seem to become active about 0300in the AM,not much before this time

Stay Safe

Max999
12-07-05, 18:48
Just had a wonderful dream at Truck Stop here,Airline Dr 5 miles north of I 12 on right headed north,Mobile station,BSW looks 8 ,skills 9 ,name Ureka,weight about 90,clean, friendly and VERY talkative,appeared to be DDF....What does DDF mean?

Trewalker69
12-09-05, 19:20
DDF = Drug disease Free, meaning she did not appear to be high or have drug issues.

Disease free means she appeared to be healthy and clean, but I am NOT a DR.

Stay safe

What does DDF mean?

Fromtheback
12-10-05, 00:54
Drug & Disease Free.