PDA

View Full Version : Boycott These Places Because

Pages : [1] 2

Hawaiian007
08-11-17, 14:01
Starting a new Thread.

Boycott these places because.

Here is your place to vent your frustrations and "anger". Please keep it civil and do not post any unauthorized information. Links to ads are fine.

Bash away.

CougarLvr
08-11-17, 14:17
Starting a new Thread.

Here is your place to vent your frustrations and "anger". Please keep it civil and do not post any unauthorized information. Links to ads are fine.

Bash away.

007.Just want to clarify, is this for places in general or places in relation to this hobby?

Old Island Boy
08-11-17, 15:14
Starting a new Thread.

Bash away.

007.I wonder if providers have their own thread somewhere just like this for certain customers.

Goser
08-11-17, 15:22
I don't believe in boycotts.

We all have preferences. I prefer not to go to Sanho because on average, the girls provide terrible service.

DeMeter
08-11-17, 16:02
I wonder if providers have their own thread somewhere just like this for certain customers.With their strong powerful mouth network.

I heard one famous senior member here took "50" condoms from clinic when he got std test.

And one guy is forcing BBFS too much while one famous senior always respect girls' rule when it comes to fluid exchange.

One guy who is very picky on looks earns only 2. 5 k a month. While one generous man lives in hawaii kai's luxury house with dogs. Even one girl told me what kind of dog it is.

Of course there must be exaggeration.

DangerBoy
08-11-17, 16:52
I wonder if providers have their own thread somewhere just like this for certain customers.Not sure about Hawaii, given how large the FOB / FOJ AMP contingent from Asia is here (and that English isn't their first language), but they have their own websites with forums on the mainland. Saw one for girls who work in the UK as well.

That all being said, I'm sure the AMP girls talk amongst themselves when they're back in Korea or China or wherever (or even here, on their down time), trading info on what people are paying where and what customers to look out for.

H Mobius
08-11-17, 20:15

We all have preferences. I prefer not to go to Sanho because on average, the girls provide terrible service.That's a good point. TEHO. I choose to boycott this MT (Jenny?) because her 60 minute session was 35 minutes, with HJ, and she still angrily demanded 120. It would not have been quite so bad had she been sweet and enticing about it, but no, she was a total asshole. I'm sure there are other mongers who had many great sessions with her.

They have other girls to choose from who are nice (eg. horny), so personally I would not boycott the whole place.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/d/the-best-massage-by-thai-women/6260348062.html

The best massage by Thai women 323-6129991 (Century center).

Kalakaua at Kapiolani.

License info: Yes.

Pretty, Sweet & Professional Massage Therapists Strive to Give You the Very Best Service!

🌸127800;127800;127800;127800;127800;127800;127800;.

I'm here to relax away the soreness from your body, relieve the stress from your mind & release the weight from your spirit.

No rush, No Hassle, Total Relaxation!

Just Come In & Let Our Sweet & Friendly Therapist Take Care Of You with Bright Smile!.

FULL BODY MASSAGE: 60 min.

$60-$ 90/90 minutes 🌸127800;.

(Swedish, Deep Tissue & Acupressure. & body scrub)🌸127800;.

Open 7 days.

Please call to make appointment.

Choni
08-11-17, 20:51
Bad providers will change workplace and names to drum up more business so they are hard to I'd. There are other reasons for name and venue change though.

Nipples1234
08-11-17, 21:43
We do LOL! But not many know it's usually for independent workers.

Shengnu888
08-11-17, 22:31
That's a good point. TEHO. I choose to boycott this MT (Jenny?) because her 60 minute session was 35 minutes, with HJ, and she still angrily demanded 120. It would not have been quite so bad had she been sweet and enticing about it, but no, she was a total asshole. I'm sure there are other mongers who had many great sessions with her.

They have other girls to choose from who are nice (eg. horny), so personally I would not boycott the whole place.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/d/the-best-massage-by-thai-women/6260348062.html

The best massage by Thai women 323-6129991 (Century center).

Kalakaua at Kapiolani.

License info: Yes.

Pretty, Sweet & Professional Massage Therapists Strive to Give You the Very Best Service!

🌸127800;127800;127800;127800;127800;127800;127800;.

I'm here to relax away the soreness from your body, relieve the stress from your mind & release the weight from your spirit.

No rush, No Hassle, Total Relaxation!

Just Come In & Let Our Sweet & Friendly Therapist Take Care Of You with Bright Smile!.

FULL BODY MASSAGE: 60 min.

$60-$ 90/90 minutes 🌸127800;.

(Swedish, Deep Tissue & Acupressure. & body scrub)🌸127800;.

Open 7 days.

Please call to make appointment.I guess I'll be stopping by for a full hour DEEP PRESSURE massage only and NO TIP!!

Member #6232
08-12-17, 00:34
Bad providers will change workplace and names to drum up more business so they are hard to I'd. There are other reasons for name and venue change though.Some MT roam to different shops and change their name but if you save their number under previous name, that's one way to keep track of those constantly moving about. I've done that and have kept track of the less then stellar MT roaming about especially in CC. If you only recognize them upon first entering, just leave. Easy.

Ingwa
08-12-17, 02:26
With their strong powerful mouth network.

I heard one famous senior member here took "50" condoms from clinic when he got std test.

And one guy is forcing BBFS too much while one famous senior always respect girls' rule when it comes to fluid exchange.

One guy who is very picky on looks earns only 2. 5 k a month. While one generous man lives in hawaii kai's luxury house with dogs. Even one girl told me what kind of dog it is.

Of course there must be exaggeration.I've been told by many girls that all girls love me and I'm every girls' favorite customer. LOL.

NightWing24
08-12-17, 02:51

We all have preferences. I prefer not to go to Sanho because on average, the girls provide terrible service.I used to include them before the name change, now its just too much. Each provider treats us different to a certain degree, hence we all have different experiences.

DRmjm
08-12-17, 03:07
This is true, I find that providers just go with what they feel at that moment. One guy gets one thing, another gets something different, another gets nothing, and another guy gets everything.

Still there are providers that constantly short time, up sell, give lame forearm massages, jack hammer HE, or dead fish FS. Those are the ones that should be called out.

I used to include them before the name change, now its just too much. Each provider treats us different to a certain degree, hence we all have different experiences.

YongerMonger
08-12-17, 20:35
Boycott Smile because they have false advertisement and bait traps. Not like legal ones but the kind where they will upsell and get your money for half assed undeserved service.

Sanho has young hotties and I like the atmosphere but they are too timid and only have safe play. Did take a trip to Greece but that was random and only happened after a different girl gave me the run-around for 2 hours just collecting house fee and tip for no boom boom.

She knew I was a sucker for a big ass and she took advantage. Told momma I would never come again and she fired her on the spot but didn't refund me. So I won't go back.

DeMeter
08-13-17, 01:10
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.

DeMeter
08-13-17, 05:38
Boycott Smile because they have false advertisement and bait traps. Not like legal ones but the kind where they will upsell and get your money for half assed undeserved service.

Sanho has young hotties and I like the atmosphere but they are too timid and only have safe play. Did take a trip to Greece but that was random and only happened after a different girl gave me the run-around for 2 hours just collecting house fee and tip for no boom boom.

She knew I was a sucker for a big ass and she took advantage. Told momma I would never come again and she fired her on the spot but didn't refund me. So I won't go back.Bb and greek is always YMMV. In my knowing there is no 100% guranteed BBFS girl and less than 10 AMP girls could take greek.

Tyrus
08-13-17, 08:51
I've been told by many girls that all girls love me and I'm every girls' favorite customer. LOL.Mines say the say exact thing except mines actually mean it.

Member #6232
08-13-17, 12:12
Aloha, standard fees for MT is $.60/ hr. Tip, for just MT normally $.20 or as determined by Customer. Tip for HE about $.40 to $.60 depending on MT. Varys by upsell. Say you were disappointed with service overall, adjust tip or lessen or withhold. They'll get upset. Who they going to complain too? Tell them, "Go ahead and call Popo let them know that you want to file complaint that customer did not tip for HE." Catch 22 on illegal activity. Just be prepared to be blackballed and outed on the MT coconut wireless and never go back to that establishment. Save these MT numbers so you can identify them in future even if they change names. Again, as customer, you have a right to lessen or withhold tip for shitty service, let alone, shorted MT or overall service under 60 min total. Ad says $.60/ hr. Don't pay just cause their attitude or emotional outburst is a put off. Tell um call the Popo or offer to call Popo for them. Let's see how they explain to Popo the lack of tip for a fucked up HE and Massage under 40 min? False advertising. Walk and Boycott by name. Include their Ad on your Boycott and let other customers save that provider's contact info for future reference. Lataz.

That's a good point. TEHO. I choose to boycott this MT (Jenny?) because her 60 minute session was 35 minutes, with HJ, and she still angrily demanded 120. It would not have been quite so bad had she been sweet and enticing about it, but no, she was a total asshole. I'm sure there are other mongers who had many great sessions with her.

The best massage by Thai women 323-6129991 (Century center)..

Hunter75
08-15-17, 16:36

We all have preferences. I prefer not to go to Sanho because on average, the girls provide terrible service.Agreed. Everyone has their own taste.

Hunter.

ItsNotButter
08-16-17, 16:58
I'm not boycotting the business just HER!! Go find out what this dark Thai girl wants for extras and her massage isn't all that. Go see Ginger there instead or Maria at 2403.

ItsNotButter
08-17-17, 02:15
I'm not boycotting the business just HER!! Go find out what this dark Thai girl wants for extras and her massage isn't all that. Go see Ginger there or Nancy all standard fees. No up selling or Maria and Tammy at 2403. Nana you need to know your NOT the hottest titty out there nor your service fees, get a Thai monk to clear your mind and ease the pain.

Member #6232
08-17-17, 05:01
I'm not boycotting the business just HER!! Go find out what this dark Thai girl wants for extras and her massage isn't all that. Go see Ginger there instead or Maria at 2403.I hear ya brother It's not butter; however, Maria (https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/d/relaxing-massage-by-maria/6267470594.html) also shorts time finishing total by 40 min with HE and upsells for anything above roam over clothes. Major turn off. Massage ok but can't do deep tissue. Lately, many of these Shop Thai MT with play causing bad vibes with their upsells. Don't know what's up but they must think they the only game in town or something. YMMV. Your kala. Lataz.

DRmjm
08-17-17, 11:04
Lately, many of these Shop Thai MT with play causing bad vibes with their upsells. Don't know what's up but they must think they the only game in town or something. YMMV. Your kala. Lataz.This trend is making avoid MT's all together and going to FS.

Either they give HE with roaming OTC, which is OK but not ideal. 40 tip.

HE with lots of roaming, touching skin, FIV 60 tip.

FS, the works! 140 tip.

Seriously, I've never experienced this upselling, what are the saying? Do they expect 60 for OTC and more than 60 for anything else? They wouldn't do this if people weren't paying!

Hawaii Boy
08-17-17, 11:37
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/d/now-open-clean-spa/6267415264.html

Fake pics and Tiffany working there. Enough said. I took a detox shower after walking into the place cause I felt the bacteria in the air.

HB.

HumHumhoi
08-17-17, 14:14
Hum hum Hoi, Hum Hum Hoi Too much for me also. Made in China and assembled in Thailand. LOL.

BullyRabbit
08-17-17, 20:24
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/d/now-open-clean-spa/6267415264.html

Fake pics and Tiffany working there. Enough said. I took a detox shower after walking into the place cause I felt the bacteria in the air.

HB.Damn. Thas where I got my greek on wit Lisa!. Altho I tried scheduling with Mia! SMH. Mix and match musical rooms. Pretty soon we figure out whos who and where.

Hawaiian007
08-22-17, 21:52
Early consensus says boycott any massage location that uses fake pictures and Nana. Yikes guys, that eliminates nearly the entire Backpage selection, any Chinese place on CL and most if not all those on BP Women for Men section. Continue to add and I'll continue to compile the stats as we go.

Stay safe my friends.

YongerMonger
08-25-17, 22:46
Bb and greek is always YMMV. In my knowing there is no 100% guranteed BBFS girl and less than 10 AMP girls could take greek.I know BBFS and Greek are top tier special but BBBJ and cfs being teased for 2 hours with only mild HJ and some nuru? Nah she sucked the time out of the session and teased me for more money. She promised more for the 2nd hour. 4 bills down the drain and my first but is still in my balls! That's why she got fired on the spot by mama but I ended up spending 6 bills in one AMP trip! Luckily the second girl gave me some Greek out of left field and passionatly at that! So at least she was willing to go above and beyond but not the first. I've had about 12 girls there (Sanho) and only 2 or 3 measure up to the Rejuve or Happiness standard. Always extra cautious and very stiff with thier service. I hate going places where DFK, BBBJ, and DATY / O are YMMV. We live in Hawaii we are spoiled but I will pass on that place.

Hawaiian007
09-20-17, 13:45
Just saw a post and had to comment about this fugly Elexy or Lexy or whatever, She is one that is on my boycott list. Never ever ever go there I have warned you and search the threads, others have stated the same.

Wulfen
09-22-17, 23:06
Went 2201 expecting (after some Pos reviews) Jennifer to be ok, was Milfy, greedy up selling trying to extract maximum kala while fake acting. I never go back.

CM0069
09-25-17, 07:32
Went 2201 expecting (after some Pos reviews) Jennifer to be ok, was Milfy, greedy up selling trying to extract maximum kala while fake acting. I never go back.I gave up long time ago whenever I see a cc ad (besides Sf's) that they are always fake with the bait and switch. Even the other ad some petite non-sf I was almost tempted to break that rule but I asked clearly if that girl in their ad is there right. Slight pause and goes "we got odda girlz here too", thanks for saving me the trip.

H Mobius
09-26-17, 04:38
Went 2201 expecting (after some Pos reviews) Jennifer to be ok, was Milfy, greedy up selling trying to extract maximum kala while fake acting. I never go back.Similar happened to me in 812, pushing for FS at inflated prices (substantially more than $200) when superior alternatives for the standard 200 are many and close at hand.

YongerMonger
10-09-17, 20:39
Ok so this place really wasn't much of a surprise. Located on Kalani street in Wahiawa. I know some dudes on here might wonder about this place given that it's so close to North shore where alot of us guys may or may not live / work. Making mongering easier with a shorter drive and what not. So I did a little research. I will tell you this. It's $65 HF and you will get a professional quality massage. So the HF is actually worth it if you're going for massage. But that's where the good stops. After that she wants to upsell for any extras which you can deny if all you wanted was a quality Thai style full body massage with some ball tickling. Don't go if you want BJ, FS, etc. She wanted $70 for HJ which I talked her down to $30. As HJ's go it was actually very good and matched with the flow she used for her whole massage. But I will not repeat I was just curious to see if an AMP outside of Town would offer same full services. So far none do, and as such I will not repeat.

Castrol
10-10-17, 00:14
Ok so this place really wasn't much of a surprise. Located on Kalani street in Wahiawa. I know some dudes on here might wonder about this place given that it's so close to North shore where alot of us guys may or may not live / work. Making mongering easier with a shorter drive and what not. So I did a little research. I will tell you this. It's $65 HF and you will get a professional quality massage. So the HF is actually worth it if you're going for massage. But that's where the good stops. After that she wants to upsell for any extras which you can deny if all you wanted was a quality Thai style full body massage with some ball tickling. Don't go if you want BJ, FS, etc. She wanted $70 for HJ which I talked her down to $30. As HJ's go it was actually very good and matched with the flow she used for her whole massage. But I will not repeat I was just curious to see if an AMP outside of Town would offer same full services. So far none do, and as such I will not repeat.So who did you see?

Hawaiian007
10-10-17, 22:07
Fake picture, told me she's at 15*1 and I asked is that your picture and she said yes of course. Did a tineye search and fake as her. Boycott, appears to be the Chinese connection.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/d/professional-by-me/6336900536.html

YongerMonger
10-11-17, 18:49
So who did you see?I have no idea who the two providers I saw were and quite honestly I don't think it matters much here. Because it seemed like that's what they would all do the same regardless. It's not setup for FS. It's just a classic rub and tug joint. And I was actually surprised when she offered that. I was content with just getting a good massage. But none of the pictures are real if that's what you were wondering. Not that it should surprise you.

HornyBoy13
10-11-17, 20:07
Boycott this because the mama San is retarded. And I had a girl named Ruru that refused service under the excuse that she's a young inexperienced 19 years old. I'm young too. I don't know what's her real reason was.

Secret Agent
10-12-17, 04:46
Boycott this because the mama San is retarded. And I had a girl named Ruru that refused service under the excuse that she's a young inexperienced 19 years old. I'm young too. I don't know what's her real reason was.Ruru refused to service you because, SHE is only 19 and inexperienced? Any other reason she might have to make her decline you? If not she needs to find a new profession quick. MP isn't for everyone.

H Mobius
10-12-17, 06:28
Fake picture, told me she's at 15*1 and I asked is that your picture and she said yes of course. Did a tineye search and fake as her. Boycott, appears to be the Chinese connection.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/d/professional-by-me/6336900536.htmlThat place is a nasty box of choc'litts. Typically you get a girl who maybe shouldn't be trying to do this kind of work. Mama is hot, but no sweety. It was only good back when Rina was there.

Hawaiian007
10-17-17, 22:08
That place is a nasty box of choc'litts. Typically you get a girl who maybe shouldn't be trying to do this kind of work. Mama is hot, but no sweety. It was only good back when Rina was there.Couldn't agree with you more! Bait and Switch, just a run of the mill pu**why factory where they just use the girls and take the kala.

Hawaiian007
10-21-17, 02:50
Bait and switch again 15 o1 promise Thai girl in photo, text over and over, show up and lame ass Chinese woman show up not even close says this her. Boycott,. Avoid. Fk them.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/d/energy-always-forever/6354105041.html

Hawaiian007
10-24-17, 14:22
Another fake picture per internet. Mongers beware possible bait and switch.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/d/nice-spa/6358116835.html

Hawaiian007
10-30-17, 21:09
Fake azz picture again, avoid goes to 18*3 Chinese connection.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/d/lovely-thai/6367188004.html

Hawaiian007
10-31-17, 13:27
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/d/massage-massage-massage/6365872562.html

Another fake one.

Da One
10-31-17, 23:32
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/d/massage-massage-massage/6365872562.html

Another fake one.4 pages of hits on Tineye. She's a hot model named Julia Kelly and her pictures have been used everywhere.

Da One
11-01-17, 19:52
Nice Massage CC.

I think they must be part of the Chinese Connection.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/d/nice-spa/6369659990.html

Multiple Tineye hits once again.

TomAssCan9
11-02-17, 01:53
Nice Massage CC.

I think they must be part of the Chinese Connection.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/d/nice-spa/6369659990.html

Multiple Tineye hits once again.Was wondering about that. Saw the pictures, and wanted to sample but not now.

Alt777
11-02-17, 04:58
I know other people have posted this but I got to reiterate those fake ads are dumb and service by some girl Sunshine or something some months back was lame and rushed. I appreciate you guys posting honest reviews and calling out bad providers and spas.

Hawaiian007
11-02-17, 16:37
Was wondering about that. Saw the pictures, and wanted to sample but not now.Picture in case ad gets deleted.

Hawaiian007
11-02-17, 16:38
4 pages of hits on Tineye. She's a hot model named Julia Kelly and her pictures have been used everywhere.9405803699300527936622.

Hawaiian007
11-02-17, 16:39
Fake azz picture again, avoid goes to 18*3 Chinese connection.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/d/lovely-thai/6367188004.htmlFake thai pic in case ad gets deleted.

Hawaiian007
11-07-17, 13:28
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/relax-massage-with-young-new-asain-girl/7555093

Tranny alert!! Unless you are into that kind of thing.

Pok Gai
11-07-17, 15:02
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/relax-massage-with-young-new-asain-girl/7555093

Tranny alert!! Unless you are into that kind of thing.LOL damn. S (he) looks like my bro-in-laws fiancee. Skinnier, but would definitely passed as sisters.

Hawaiian007
11-13-17, 13:39
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/d/energy-always-forever/6382192278.html

As reported in MT thread, here is another Fake that we will boycott.

Fake, part of the Chinese century center lower floors shuffle. Called asked specifically if was her and was told yes 100%, go to 15 xx in CC and told to go to 8 xx instead, show up and different girl. I ask I thought you said this was you, she say yes that's me. Chinese FOB, fk that I walked and paid the $3. 50 at the parking booth.

Hawaiian007
11-16-17, 15:44
Alert, alert, alert. Just FYI Tiffany has a new "girl" named Cindy, 100% pretty sure its a ladyboy.

Just a heads up for all of you that go to Tiffany at CS.

Stay safe my fellow mongers.

CougarLvr
11-21-17, 13:22
Alert, alert, alert. Just FYI Tiffany has a new "girl" named Cindy, 100% pretty sure its a ladyboy.

007.Not sure about the tranny part but when I click on the link for the FB page, it shows a message that this page doesn't exist. I would be careful on this one.

Hawaiian007
11-21-17, 21:41
Not sure about the tranny part but when I click on the link for the FB page, it shows a message that this page doesn't exist. I would be careful on this one.Not sure what link you mean? There was no link posted. This is the Tiffany's Thai Massage in Century Square supposedly 100% legit. If I am mistaken please let me know but this is just from personal recon as I go to Tiffany for my regular therapist.

Hawaiian007
11-21-17, 21:42
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/d/professional-asian-energy/6395217164.html

Another fake ad, belongs to the Chinese network of bait and switch.

H Mobius
11-26-17, 09:11
If I am mistaken please let me know but this is just from personal recon as I go to Tiffany for my regular therapist.

007.No mistake. Appearance rather horrendous, with scars on forearms from who knows what. It's not like Tiffany brought in one of those gorgeous ones that look better than many of our best AMP girls, that you wouldn't know until it was 'too late'.

Bikini
11-26-17, 16:36

007.Currently, Cindy is the busiest girl in the room. She's usually booked solid. ALL of her clients are women.

GiAnt34
11-26-17, 18:15
Currently, Cindy is the busiest girl in the room. She's usually booked solid. ALL of her clients are women.How old are the women that see "Cindy"? 20's, 30's, 40's, 50's?

Hawaiian007
11-27-17, 13:35
As reported by another monger on the upper thread, Massage Therapists.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/d/good-massage-by-ta/6401714323.html

Transsexual ladyboy whatever. Go to the link and enter her number in Google search and up it comes for multiple TS sites.

MisoHoney808
11-27-17, 16:36

Transsexual ladyboy whatever. Go to the link and enter her number in Google search and up it comes for multiple TS sites.Whoa, thanks for the heads up H007. Seriously, nothing against peeps who's into that kinda thing, but they should be straight up and put TS in their ads.

MisoHoney808
11-27-17, 18:32

Transsexual ladyboy whatever. Go to the link and enter her number in Google search and up it comes for multiple TS sites.Just a heads up, this ad is also running the same phone number https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/d/thai-home-spa-by-lydai/6402072700.html.

Hawaiian007
12-04-17, 21:59
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/d/asian-spa-place/6412386700.html

Yet another FAKE site. Tineye says over 90 other websites using this FAKE ASS SH*T.

Asian SPA.

Be a positive spa place.

Show contact info.

Please call or text to make an appointment.

Parking is available and Shower is available.

Looking forward to hear from you, thank you so much.

Hawaiian007
12-06-17, 13:33
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/d/massage/6414103423.html

Apparently if this is her then she is the 2016 Miss Thailand. Yea right. LMAO!

Worst off I called there and specifically asked is this your picture and the woman said YES of course!

Another FAKE ass crap. Boycott these places until they learn to stop the bait and switch crap.

Mongerholic
12-06-17, 14:49
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/d/massage/6414103423.html

Apparently if this is her then she is the 2016 Miss Thailand. Yea right. LMAO!

Worst off I called there and specifically asked is this your picture and the woman said YES of course!

Another FAKE ass crap. Boycott these places until they learn to stop the bait and switch crap.The number associated with this fake pic is from the hottie Thai Summer who uses a Vegas area code and has previous ties to Utah. Anyways, she offers a very competent massage and very sensual HE--1. 4 and worth it! (CC 26th flr).

M.

Hawaiian007
12-12-17, 13:34
More fake a*s here. Missy is yet another fake at downtown. TOFTT and she was "not available" but this girl named Missy too. NOT EVEN CLOSE! Well needed to drain the lizard and figured WTF lets waste some $. Crap massage, no shower, got to suck some tits and gave a lame HJ, wanted $ for titty suck and HE but settled for. 6. Drained the plumbing and said GTG. Won't be back ever!

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/d/massage-by-missy/6421858579.html

Hawaiian007
12-26-17, 14:02
Posted in the MT thread above but sharing to all those that avoid rip off places.

When I contacted the number to reach Yanni, it turns out that she works out of Lucy's on the 16th floor. So is Yanni a different girl, or is it just Lucy with glasses on? Last time I went to Lucy's place thinking it was going to be someone else that was advertised, it ended up being Lucy & she ripped me off with the fee (I asked for change for my big bills but she just took it all saying "no you had touch me too much") She didn't even go topless or anything. Was all clothed roaming. She basically stole $. 6 from me. I never want to go back to that room after that experience.

WaikikiBeAC
12-27-17, 13:40
Avoid these places because service is terrible and your going to get ripped off. #1 SANHO pretty girls maybe but service is so bad like the worst. #2 Smile Spa think they changed name but its the one off ward not Tokyo. #3 Tokyo at night, daytime is ok but at night this place shorts time so girls can do high volume also parking lot is filled with people drinking from bar in next building.

Hawaiian007
01-02-18, 13:32
FAKE--NOT EVEN CLOSE!!

Report is below from previous encounter. You've been warned.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/d/massage-by-missy/6445127382.html

Also running another ad under NEW ASIAN THERAPIST--same number , same fake ass shit

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/d/new-asian-therapist/6443219270.html

WaikikiBeAC
01-05-18, 20:50
Got to add this place to the list. 99% of pics listed in backpag are fake. Lots of bait and fish going on. Most of the Chinese girls stink, got bad breath and bad B. O. Expect all Covered service for BJ and FS, No LFK or DFK, bad lazy crappy attitude from these Chinese girls here to make a quick buck, these Chinese girls can't even pretend to like their job or care about giving good service and 1 shot and she is done with you so hurry up and leave. Maybe 1 hidden gem but you got to waste your money on like 50 girls to find that one gem.

Advice, see an ad for Century Center just scroll past it and go to a real AMP. You will thank me as your walking back to your car happy and not caring about the money you spent, instead of walking back to the car thinking that was terrible service and I just wasted my money.

Honolulu1
01-07-18, 21:07
I agree with you all, all these fake ads, it's like spin the wheel, not sure who the heck you'll end up with. Some good, most bad. Anything with a face pic. I usually don't go. Business ain't getting me to bite on fake pics. Just saying. Hono1.

HiPickle
01-08-18, 01:33
Got to add this place to the list. 99% of pics listed in backpag are fake. Lots of bait and fish going on. Most of the Chinese girls stink, got bad breath and bad B. O. Expect all Covered service for BJ and FS, No LFK or DFK, bad lazy crappy attitude from these Chinese girls here to make a quick buck, these Chinese girls can't even pretend to like their job or care about giving good service and 1 shot and she is done with you so hurry up and leave. Maybe 1 hidden gem but you got to waste your money on like 50 girls to find that one gem.

Advice, see an ad for Century Center just scroll past it and go to a real AMP. You will thank me as your walking back to your car happy and not caring about the money you spent, instead of walking back to the car thinking that was terrible service and I just wasted my money.This is my thoughts as well. No longer the days of Mayflower when it was jammin. Keep hoping for an Empire quality spa up in that high rise but every time I go feel lose money. It's keeping some happy, so it's good to have options, but it's not one of mine. Er last resort option.

Russo
01-10-18, 19:52
Just reposting from a post I created last week as requested by a user to post here.

I am definitely done with the CCCC (Century Center Chinese Connection). I am going to be really vague about who and where I saw this person. I was promised one, got a different one. If you want to know exactly, please PM I will gladly share my experience via PM. Because what happened to me happened last week and I am pretty sure the providers will be able to pin point me with the details. CCCC = Majah upsell, overpromise, and poor service. Don't get me wrong, I blasted so felt good, but you know when you just need to let go of a load no matter how crappy the service is. My fault for getting upsold and baited, and I knew I should have left. Lesson learned. I was in and out of CC in 25 minutes and paid $$20 for HE. Mama's husband / boyfriend was also there to make sure I paid. Trust me, I would knock this guy out easy, but I was followed in the lobby and I didn't want to make a scene in front of the CC's security. With that said, Mango a no go, CCCC a no go. What else is left on the island for a decent massage and HE. I guess I will have to do my research.

Hinode
01-11-18, 23:16
Braddahs,

The reason why I'm posting this here is because, well, mahalo for those who TOFTT and have had (recent) bad experiences at Century Center.

While there are others who have positive / good reports, I have consulted with the OG's, you know, those who came before me whom I show the utmost respect, and, luckily, exuding patience, I decided not to create a CC thread after asking the forum for their 2 cents. While a lot of you were eager to see me mod a thread, it pains me knowing that (and this is no disrespect to my pake braddahs) these Chinese nationals, -- take advantage / rip off hard working local braddahs who just want to relax and have a good time.

In conclusion, I will not create a new CC thread. I will do my own research (carefully) about CC. Times change, lifestyles change, heck, change happens. I can no longer monger the way I used to, that's for damn sure. But. The end result is to inform the brothers here about our good (and bad) times so that everyone here can enjoy.

Yes, I read the stupid ass shit in the beef lolo thread, and again, I won't post there. Waste of time and energy. Broken record. Round and round. White knights, those who don't follow fight club rules, only way I'd post there is if Admin paid me (hehe, kidding) but even at that, nope. Sad. Get guys like FakeGuyForLIfe who claim he the Brad Pitt of the KBG's, banging them every night scoring touchdown. Whatever brah. You a legend in your own mind. You go on with your bad self. The rest of us already got our popcorn ready and just relish when you going post next. Thanks for starting off 2018 with a laugh. It's the best medicine.

Hinode.

Member #6232
01-12-18, 16:23
Just reposting from a post I created last week as requested by a user to post here.

I am definitely done with the CCCC (Century Center Chinese Connection). I am going to be really vague about who and where I saw this person. I was promised one, got a different one. If you want to know exactly, please PM I will gladly share my experience via PM. Because what happened to me happened last week and I am pretty sure the providers will be able to pin point me with the details. CCCC = Majah upsell, overpromise, and poor service. Don't get me wrong, I blasted so felt good, but you know when you just need to let go of a load no matter how crappy the service is. My fault for getting upsold and baited, and I knew I should have left. Lesson learned. I was in and out of CC in 25 minutes and paid $$20 for HE. Mama's husband / boyfriend was also there to make sure I paid. Trust me, I would knock this guy out easy, but I was followed in the lobby and I didn't want to make a scene in front of the CC's security. With that said, Mango a no go, CCCC a no go. What else is left on the island for a decent massage and HE. I guess I will have to do my research.

I agree with you all, all these fake ads, it's like spin the wheel, not sure who the heck you'll end up with. Some good, most bad. Anything with a face pic. I usually don't go. Business ain't getting me to bite on fake pics. Just saying. Hono1.

Advice, see an ad for Century Center just scroll past it and go to a real AMP. You will thank me as your walking back to your car happy and not caring about the money you spent, instead of walking back to the car thinking that was terrible service and I just wasted my money.
Posted in the MT thread above but sharing to all those that avoid rip off places.

When I contacted the number to reach Yanni, it turns out that she works out of Lucy's on the 16th floor. So is Yanni a different girl, or is it just Lucy with glasses on? Last time I went to Lucy's place thinking it was going to be someone else that was advertised, it ended up being Lucy & she ripped me off with the fee (I asked for change for my big bills but she just took it all saying "no you had touch me too much") She didn't even go topless or anything. Was all clothed roaming. She basically stole $. 6 from me. I never want to go back to that room after that experience.

Braddahs,

The reason why I'm posting this here is because, well, mahalo for those who TOFTT and have had (recent) bad experiences at Century Center.

While there are others who have positive / good reports, I have consulted with the OG's, you know, those who came before me whom I show the utmost respect, and, luckily, exuding patience, I decided not to create a CC thread after asking the forum for their 2 cents. While a lot of you were eager to see me mod a thread, it pains me knowing that (and this is no disrespect to my pake braddahs) these Chinese nationals, -- take advantage / rip off hard working local braddahs who just want to relax and have a good time.

In conclusion, I will not create a new CC thread. I will do my own research (carefully) about CC. Times change, lifestyles change, heck, change happens. I can no longer monger the way I used to, that's for damn sure. But. The end result is to inform the brothers here about our good (and bad) times so that everyone here can enjoy.

Yes, I read the stupid ass shit in the beef lolo thread, and again, I won't post there. Waste of time and energy. Broken record. Round and round. White knights, those who don't follow fight club rules, only way I'd post there is if Admin paid me (hehe, kidding) but even at that, nope. Sad. Get guys like FakeGuyForLIfe who claim he the Brad Pitt of the KBG's, banging them every night scoring touchdown. Whatever brah. You a legend in your own mind. You go on with your bad self. The rest of us already got our popcorn ready and just relish when you going post next. Thanks for starting off 2018 with a laugh. It's the best medicine.

Hinode.Not to sound like a broken record, but, I'd say pass on thru the the coconut Wireless the various Chinese MT who majority aren't even license to avoid. Several come to mind from 6th, 8th, 10th, 14,16, etc floors of CC. As for fees up front, walk away or insist on after service rendered. If you decide to pay upfront, hold off on tip at your discretion. If they cut time, then tip accordingly. These bitches that make you pay for an hour and only have you be dismissed under 45 min including shower are fucking greedy and need to lose customers and revenue to wise up or quit. Upsell, decline and just get hell out. If they ask for fee and tip upfront, only pay fee and repeat that you're paying for an hour of service, licensed or unlicensed massage. Bait and switch, leave and tell them why. Fake Ads, walk out. So much Intel here on these CCCN unscrupulous business practices, you'd think Popo would be doing some UC action on the downlow (hint). Save their phone numbers so if they happen to reappear under new business name, your previous number saved will help you avoid a repeat Rob session. Just keep reporting all the Rob's here for others to be aware of. Include their Ad Link right away. Ignore those mongers hating on your bad experiences cause they probably already deep in with the CCCN in other ways. Report them if they threaten you any way by screen capture their harrassing message to you and forwarding to Administrator accordingly. Same with the MT; Some only want text, ok, screen grab any "interesting or incriminating" ones for future uses. But be forewarned, it works both ways. Keep emotions out of it. Facts only. They only in it for the money you all work hard for. You're the customer with service needs. They are the providers with advertised services. Expect one hour. Prepaid or not. Tip accordingly or withhold if not satisfied; just be prepared to be blackballed by their Network. It's your money, gentleman.

Dr Gyno
01-12-18, 20:40
Not to sound like a broken record, but, I'd say pass on thru the the coconut Wireless the various Chinese MT who majority aren't even license to avoid. Several come to mind from 6th, 8th, 10th, 14,16, etc floors of CC. As for fees up front, walk away or insist on after service rendered. If you decide to pay upfront, hold off on tip at your discretion. If they cut time, then tip accordingly. These bitches that make you pay for an hour and only have you be dismissed under 45 min including shower are fucking greedy and need to lose customers and revenue to wise up or quit. Upsell, decline and just get hell out. If they ask for fee and tip upfront, only pay fee and repeat that you're paying for an hour of service, licensed or unlicensed massage. Bait and switch, leave and tell them why. Fake Ads, walk out. So much Intel here on these CCCN unscrupulous business practices, you'd think Popo would be doing some UC action on the downlow (hint). Save their phone numbers so if they happen to reappear under new business name, your previous number saved will help you avoid a repeat Rob session. Just keep reporting all the Rob's here for others to be aware of. Include their Ad Link right away. Ignore those mongers hating on your bad experiences cause they probably already deep in with the CCCN in other ways. Report them if they threaten you any way by screen capture their harrassing message to you and forwarding to Administrator accordingly. Same with the MT; Some only want text, ok, screen grab any "interesting or incriminating" ones for future uses. But be forewarned, it works both ways. Keep emotions out of it. Facts only. They only in it for the money you all work hard for. You're the customer with service needs. They are the providers with advertised services. Expect one hour. Prepaid or not. Tip accordingly or withhold if not satisfied; just be prepared to be blackballed by their Network. It's your money, gentleman.Talk about shorting of time. This also happens often at some very popular massage places. Service is getting worse and one place even taking away the 10 punch card for one free house visit at one well known establishment. I don't want to mention the place. Hopefully, there will be more competition coming to the 808.

Need more competition.

Member #6232
01-15-18, 20:51
Gents,

Believe another Ad different number (might be Mama Mia) for KC from Century Center, 10th floor.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/come-for-sensual-massage-i-give-you-very-good-service/9523337

Ok massage; face about 50's, teeth needs work, body tight slim / fit looking about 30's, if same KC, does the knees on back; no FS but only HE; small roam over clothes. Adding to Boycott forum as one of the CCCN Network. No exceptions. Report them all as you see them. Need to educate the new mongers coming online. Consistency is key.

Lataz,

O.

Hawaiian007
01-29-18, 13:49
Getting reports that Pink is using fake pictures, shorting time and overcharging. If you want a HE then that's what you're going to get but nothing more. Also uses a tight claustrophobic size room with a funky smell. YMMV but just reporting what was told to me.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/d/tiny-thai-im-petite-pink/6476509707.html

H Mobius
01-29-18, 23:27
Gents,

Believe another Ad different number (might be Mama Mia) for KC from Century Center, 10th floor.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/come-for-sensual-massage-i-give-you-very-good-service/9523337

Ok massage; face about 50's, teeth needs work, body tight slim / fit looking about 30's, if same KC, does the knees on back; no FS but only HE; small roam over clothes. Adding to Boycott forum as one of the CCCN Network. No exceptions. Report them all as you see them. Need to educate the new mongers coming online. Consistency is key.

Lataz,

O.The one who used to be in the "11" corner unit and who advertised as Casey, with the pic of a girl in shades in a car? Yes she had a buff figure. She's very nice; pleasant personality. I don't remember any bad reports on her. At that time she did not seem to be functioning with the Network, as only she was there. Network places, on the other hand, can be a box 'o choclitts with any one of many girls sent to service you, regardless of who you specify to see.

Cloe Stone
01-29-18, 23:56
Getting reports that Pink is using fake pictures, shorting time and overcharging. If you want a HE then that's what you're going to get but nothing more. Also uses a tight claustrophobic size room with a funky smell. YMMV but just reporting what was told to me.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/d/tiny-thai-im-petite-pink/6476509707.htmlPhotos of Pink are real. She is tiny, gives a good massage. She is busy and it would not surprise me if she was over-booking. Have not been able to get an appointment. Will boycott her on this trip. Room sucks like other reviews have indicated. She also did not have real towels last time I saw her, used over-sized paper towels. Overall, she is cute, tiny, gives a hard pressure massage and sensual HE.

Hawaiian007
01-30-18, 16:06
Photos of Pink are real. She is tiny, gives a good massage. She is busy and it would not surprise me if she was over-booking. Have not been able to get an appointment. Will boycott her on this trip. Room sucks like other reviews have indicated. She also did not have real towels last time I saw her, used over-sized paper towels. Overall, she is cute, tiny, gives a hard pressure massage and sensual HE.Thank you brother Cloe Stone. As reported pictures are "real" but still have issues with room, paper towels instead of real towels. YMMV.

Hawaiian007
02-09-18, 16:20
Just another fake CCCC 10*1 floor and bait and switch. I went, knocked on door said she was the one on the picture and I said no sorry you ain't. Turned around and left. NO more bait and switch for me!!

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/d/stress-reliefasian-massage/6489266270.html

StinkyOne
02-10-18, 01:13
Just another fake CCCC 10*1 floor and bait and switch. I went, knocked on door said she was the one on the picture and I said no sorry you ain't. Turned around and left. NO more bait and switch for me!!

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/d/stress-reliefasian-massage/6489266270.htmlIf the photos are too PRETTY then you are correct!! Look at how many ads are FAKE daily in CC. You never get what you see. LOL.

Wulfen
02-10-18, 01:24
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/d/thai-slender-3-days-only/6490594940.html

"psyched" about overcharging and underdelivering on time (t-shirt in the picture). Hope in some part, shabby reviews on USASG help drive shabby providers out of Honolulu faster than normal so the culture of overpaying for mediocre service doesn't become the standard. No issue being generous with a quality provider, but forced generous tipping for sub par? No thanks.

-W.

Hawaiian007
02-20-18, 17:34
As posted before (read below threads), Missy is from Smith street and not worth the time or effort. She is using multiple fake CL postings and FAKE AZZ Pics.

Don't Pm just read below, been posted before!

NoBozos
02-20-18, 18:27
As posted before (read below threads), Missy is from Smith street and not worth the time or effort. She is using multiple fake CL postings and FAKE AZZ Pics.

Don't Pm just read below, been posted before!Thanks for the info. Wanted to try something different and was thinking about trying. Not now. Thanks.

Hawaiian007
02-27-18, 19:53
Been trying to get something started with this new CL poster Angelina but nothing but games, face covered pictures and wishywashy cr*p! I am too fkn old to be playing stupid games. I am just going to dump her ad here as AVOID / Boycott.

You want my $$ then quit playing stupid games.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/d/newmasaage-therapist-town3/6511126368.html

Hawaiian007
02-27-18, 19:56
And while I'm at it, here is another one to boycott or if you really want a hug at least be good looking or with big jugs. BTW I will only charge you mongers that tell me you are on USA Sexguide only $60/ hr to cuddle instead of her $80 LMFAO.

Where do I go to apply for a darn license?

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/d/professional-cuddling-at/6512578344.html

ShyGuy808
02-28-18, 02:07
And while I'm at it, here is another one to boycott or if you really want a hug at least be good looking or with big jugs. BTW I will only charge you mongers that tell me you are on USA Sexguide only $60/ hr to cuddle instead of her $80 LMFAO.

Where do I go to apply for a darn license?

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/d/professional-cuddling-at/6512578344.htmlNot that that is but is it just me or does she kinda look like Angela?

John Ross
02-28-18, 02:37
Not that that is but is it just me or does she kinda look like Angela?It is her. She is using her real name in the ad.

ShyGuy808
02-28-18, 02:42
It is her. She is using her real name in the ad.Kinda thought so. Haven't seen her in years. Do you know if cuddling is all she does? Wouldn't mind seeing her one last time just for old times sake.

John Ross
02-28-18, 02:48
Kinda thought so. Haven't seen her in years. Do you know if cuddling is all she does? Wouldn't mind seeing her one last time just for old times sake.No idea, but it would be good for old time's sake. However, don't forget that she likes to pinch, and I can't come home with black and blue marks on my body.

ShyGuy808
02-28-18, 02:58
No idea, but it would be good for old time's sake. However, don't forget that she likes to pinch, and I can't come home with black and blue marks on my body.I'd be ok with that just for one more time. But then again do the math. 80 and hour. Can get 3 hours for just a little over the price of 1 hour at an AMP or 1 hour with the average escort. LOL. Sounds like a deal to me.

OneShort
02-28-18, 03:32
Not that that is but is it just me or does she kinda look like Angela?808 That's her man she look old but nice lady.

Choni
02-28-18, 20:36
Not that that is but is it just me or does she kinda look like Angela?I agree with the others, I think that is her. I wonder it this cuddling thing is a new way for indies to advertise.

TomAssCan9
03-01-18, 03:55
I agree with the others, I think that is her. I wonder it this cuddling thing is a new way for indies to advertise.How much cost? What's your damage?

Hawaiian007
03-01-18, 16:40
As reported by VietGuy.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/hot-sexy-thai-girl-come-try/9627042

Yeah and the bait and switch.

Dis girl ain't there.

Older Thai that ain't her come in. Waste of time fake pic crap. Jeez.

Peace.

VFG.

Johnny14
03-01-18, 21:00
As reported by VietGuy.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/hot-sexy-thai-girl-come-try/9627042

Yeah and the bait and switch.

Dis girl ain't there.

Older Thai that ain't her come in. Waste of time fake pic crap. Jeez.

Peace.

VFG.I've tried her (Anna), lousy massage and tries to upsell-upfront $$ for HJ only. Waste of time and that was 6 months ago, so I see nothing changed there. She's just a cock tease, better you go somewhere else.

Hawaiian007
03-01-18, 21:56
As posted in Backpage By AllAboutO.

Bait and Switch.

I wanted to warn my fellow mongers about a bait and switch I just fell for. I was texting with this the person in this post:

http://honolulu.backpage.com/WomenSe...-5941/10099477

And person who showed up was this chick:

http://honolulu.backpage.com/WomenSe...-5763/10074742

We had agreed on 2. 5 for an hour, but then she puts me on the chair, tells me about her and her crew are from Vegas and the 2. 5 is just the price of admission. She was going to do a lap dance and started squeezing for more money. I wasn't in the mood anymore and got the hell out of there.

Bottom line, there's a bunch of TGTBT posts out there right now. Be careful and consider returning to the girls you know.

GiAnt34
03-02-18, 08:29
Kinda thought so. Haven't seen her in years. Do you know if cuddling is all she does? Wouldn't mind seeing her one last time just for old times sake.I assume she was / is a provider. What's her story?

BJ Hawaii
03-02-18, 15:24
I assume she was / is a provider. What's her story?She is a long time provider, going back over 20 years. First in AMPs, latter as an independent. She must be in her mid to late 60's by now. I believe there are multiple reports of her. Search Angela. You may have to look at the archived posts but there should be reports of her as recent as a few years ago.

Hope this helps.

BJ.

OneShort
03-03-18, 04:03
No idea, but it would be good for old time's sake. However, don't forget that she likes to pinch, and I can't come home with black and blue marks on my body.Johnny, you the guy I seen coming out off the 6th floor.

For old time sake's she use pinch the shit out of me.

After pau like me Stay watch tv and talk about her old Chevy make me dinner.

Till the next client sometimes all night and walk down to liliha bakery's.

Nice lady.

Hey Johnny we do double on that old girl.

I think she's lonely and need some one to cuddle.

For old times.

John Ross
03-03-18, 04:14
Johnny, you the guy I seen coming out off the 6th floor.

For old time sake's she use pinch the shit out of me.

After pau like me Stay watch tv and talk about her old Chevy make me dinner.

Till the next client sometimes all night and walk down to liliha bakery's.

Nice lady.

Hey Johnny we do double on that old girl.

I think she's lonely and need some one to cuddle.

For old times.Her old place on Kuakini? Maybe it was me. LOL She never invited me to stay over and watch tv, but we did talk about investments. Didn't know about her old Chevy, just wanted her GN. I see it around the McCully area.

AmazingTouch
03-03-18, 06:14
Made an appointment to see Yuki. Pictures are accurate, speaks Japanese, but she is not Japanese. She does not have the Japanese accent. My guess is she is early 40's. Nice body with hard man made Cs. I got none of the services TT received and reported on. No body to body or nuru in the shower, no BJ, no lfk, no nothing. Shower was pretty uneventful, just a wash down, a good wash down, but it was just a washing. Back in the room we are just getting started and I hear a knock and someone say something and Yoki tells me it is time. I think no way, so I say no way it is time, and Yuji says we must have taken to long in the shower. I still tell her now way is that 1 hour. She tells me to check the time, WTF, so I do I check my phone and I am right from the time I step in the door to the knock from mama is 35 minutes, and that includes the 10 minutes I waited for Yuki to show up in the room. Some times that happens, but normally the girl is like don't worry, and wants to make you happy, not it's time. Yuki is average at best, can find a lot of providers better, and for mama to knock at 35 minutes is unacceptable. Ok the mood is spoiled so I start to dress, she says are you going? I say yeah I am going, and she has the nerve to ask if I want her number. I tell her I am never coming back to this place. A lot better talent and a lot better places which treat the customer way better. Save your money and stay away from Roses!

H Mobius
03-03-18, 22:54
I agree with the others, I think that is her. I wonder it this cuddling thing is a new way for indies to advertise.I recognize her; a little surprised she's using her real name as others said.

That's the scary thing about retiring; what if you still need money...

Cuddling has got to be safer than advertising Body Rubs like she used to. I'm sure cuddling leads to other things with known trusted customers; noobs just get the cuddling.

It says she's trained. Who does the training and how do you get the job of being the training puppy?

Abunaga
03-04-18, 20:45
Chinese lady goes by Yumi at CC1501,short like 5'1' about 50 yrs old wanted. 80 HE yikes!! Declined. On the chubby side and from LA. House fee. 60 and. 10 for effort.

Abunaga
03-04-18, 21:08
This business has 2 ads today with the same number but different photos. Your getting the short chubby Chinese lady from LA,50 yrs old yikes!!

Hawaiian007
03-05-18, 13:40
TEHO but I am putting this into the Boycott. As reported from above MT page:

I agree. Hanna at the link below is using fake pics and is TS. She will tell you if asked. Luckily, I found out over the phone.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/...517551768.html

No crossing swords on my watch sir!

Choni
03-05-18, 16:50
I recognize her; a little surprised she's using her real name as others said.

That's the scary thing about retiring; what if you still need money...

Cuddling has got to be safer than advertising Body Rubs like she used to. I'm sure cuddling leads to other things with known trusted customers; noobs just get the cuddling.

It says she's trained. Who does the training and how do you get the job of being the training puppy?She really doesn't belong in the "Boycott These Places Because" posting. Once upon a time, she was one of the greats.

Abunaga
03-05-18, 17:09
This place had 3 ads yesterday with the same number but different photos. Yikes its the short Chinese lady about 5'1 and 50 yrs old.

Hawaiian007
03-05-18, 18:34
Info on the now infamous NEW BEE.

From MT forum above and now a addition comment from a fellow monger about the new Bee on King St.

"Checked out this pkace. Cute thai girl 4,11 ish. Started a decent massage. After 15 min turn over and she asked you want special massage? Sure, how much? Honey I do special HJ, I no take my clothes off. Special price 120. Ummm, wait additional? Yes hunny, you pay house fee I don't get any of that. I need to get paid for my time. 180 total! Yes, I take off my clothes, you tip me more? Hell no! Ok how much you want? 60? Oh no how about 80 you no touch? Nah, just finish the massage. But you need tip me because I don't get house money. Ok, how about you just kiss my at $$ I am out of here. You vome back see me ok?? Hahaha. ".

"All the girls coming to this place want 260 to be nude for the last 15 minutes and give you HE. Time to boycott this place. ".

Honolulu. backpage.com/ TherapeuticMassage / ladiwadee-thai-spa-honolulu-new-therapist-bee /10042347.

Just my take on this is that HF and or "extras fees" should be incorporated as 1 fee. This is why when a provider at a "legit establishment" asks me for. 06 upfront I say I can pay you after and if they don't want it (AMP's are different as I know what I am getting myself into there) after the massage then I say thank you and leave. Paying $$60 is way too much for just a naked massage, FS at AMP is just $4 all inclusive. Boycott these place in MHO.

Hawaiian007
03-06-18, 13:55
Info on the now infamous NEW BEE.

From MT forum above and now a addition comment from a fellow monger about the new Bee on King St.

"Checked out this pkace. Cute thai girl 4,11 ish. Started a decent massage. After 15 min turn over and she asked you want special massage? Sure, how much? Honey I do special HJ, I no take my clothes off. Special price 120. Ummm, wait additional? Yes hunny, you pay house fee I don't get any of that. I need to get paid for my time. 180 total! Yes, I take off my clothes, you tip me more? Hell no! Ok how much you want? 60? Oh no how about 80 you no touch? Nah, just finish the massage. But you need tip me because I don't get house money. Ok, how about you just kiss my at $$ I am out of here. You vome back see me ok?? Hahaha. ".

"All the girls coming to this place want 260 to be nude for the last 15 minutes and give you HE. Time to boycott this place. ".

Honolulu. backpage.com/ TherapeuticMassage / ladiwadee-thai-spa-honolulu-new-therapist-bee /10042347.

Just my take on this is that HF and or "extras fees" should be incorporated as 1 fee. This is why when a provider at a "legit establishment" asks me for. 06 upfront I say I can pay you after and if they don't want it (AMP's are different as I know what I am getting myself into there) after the massage then I say thank you and leave. Paying $$60 is way too much for just a naked massage, FS at AMP is just $4 all inclusive. Boycott these place in MHO.

007.NOTE-- correction my bad, didn't hold down the shift button long enough. FS at AMP is just $$ all inclusive not $4.

Also the location is behind Choi's as reported in the CL postings (original ones or the ones with Alicia). Also note they appear to have another new therapist named Hanna (wonder if she got five sisters LMAO).

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/d/leidiwadee-spa-new-therapist/6517171672.html

Stay safe an unripped off my fellow mongers.

Paul Bishay
03-06-18, 14:36
NOTE-- correction my bad, didn't hold down the shift button long enough. FS at AMP is just $$ all inclusive not $4.

Also the location is behind Choi's as reported in the CL postings (original ones or the ones with Alicia). Also note they appear to have another new therapist named Hanna (wonder if she got five sisters LMAO).

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/d/leidiwadee-spa-new-therapist/6517171672.html

Stay safe an unripped off my fellow mongers.

007.Mahlo for the advice. Guess I'll just stay home and play with the wife. Looking around for action is better than flipping burgers.

Hawaiian007
03-06-18, 21:34
Just got intel off MT forum above that the ones I've been talking about below are TS.

"This place is a shemale AMP. Bee and Hanna are post op and Yaya is not. Ya pays ya money and ya takes ya chances.

Looks like only TS there now. No wonder Alicia went back to Wahiawa. She was all female. I hope. LOL. I'd not, she fooled me! Oh well. I'll avoid this place. ".

Don't know about you but I am avoiding and boycotting this place for sure.

Abunaga
03-06-18, 22:03
This 1501 location has two ads today with different photos and two different numbers 220-2157 and 679-7802 but same old Chinese lady in her 50's good luck I warned you.

Hawaiian007
03-12-18, 20:12
Well F*CK this sh*it. I see this new ad on CL and decide to give her a call. https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/d/am-new-in-town-real-pic/6526355380.html.

I will withhold some info as I was just there but this double booking crap just pis*es me off!

ProfessorGun69
03-12-18, 22:28
This 1501 location has two ads today with different photos and two different numbers 220-2157 and 679-7802 but same old Chinese lady in her 50's good luck I warned you.Thank you got the heads up.

Hawaiian007
03-13-18, 21:22
I am going to also post this report here because I am boycotting this person as my personal choice. You can decide for yourself.

Went to see Jewel at CC. Advertises as real 100% no BS TS etc. 13th floor and no not the CCCC but darn close. 2 "stalls" in room. Pic is her. Lots of hidden acne. Quick shower, into room, oil massage light pressure as I was testing the waters. Removes towel and starts to oil the legs and starts grazing and more. Asks to flip and says what do I want. I say ALL (LMAO) she says no she don't do "all" just hands. Well hands it is. Wouldn't let me touch her and kept pulling away which made me last even longer and she was getting visibly frustrated and apparently tired wrist wise as she kept dumping oil and switching hands. Could not get any hands on her at all and said to myself well fuck I better cum before she rubs all my skin off. Cleaned up, standard fees. 6 house upfront and. 6 he fee. Would NOT return. YMMV but yes it is her pic, skinny, no ass or boobs (maybe 32 A at best from looking outside her top). Again will not repeat!

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/d/new-petite-asianim-jewel100/6528558733.html

Only senior members, IF my report is not good enough for you then you can PM me.

Aloha and stay safe my fellow mongers.

Member #5810
03-13-18, 23:55
I am going to also post this report here because I am boycotting this person as my personal choice. You can decide for yourself.

Went to see Jewel at CC. Advertises as real 100% no BS TS etc. 13th floor and no not the CCCC but darn close. 2 "stalls" in room. Pic is her. Lots of hidden acne. Quick shower, into room, oil massage light pressure as I was testing the waters. Removes towel and starts to oil the legs and starts grazing and more. Asks to flip and says what do I want. I say ALL (LMAO) she says no she don't do "all" just hands. Well hands it is. Wouldn't let me touch her and kept pulling away which made me last even longer and she was getting visibly frustrated and apparently tired wrist wise as she kept dumping oil and switching hands. Could not get any hands on her at all and said to myself well fuck I better cum before she rubs all my skin off. Cleaned up, standard fees. 6 house upfront and. 6 he fee. Would NOT return. YMMV but yes it is her pic, skinny, no ass or boobs (maybe 32 A at best from looking outside her top). Again will not repeat!

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/d/new-petite-asianim-jewel100/6528558733.html

Only senior members, IF my report is not good enough for you then you can PM me.

007.Thanks for the great report! Can tell it was honest and real. Keep up the great job so we no waste kala! I don't go CC because can never figure out the maze. LOL 😆.

Nephilim3000
03-14-18, 07:25

Went to see Jewel at CC. Advertises as real 100% no BS TS etc. 13th floor and no not the CCCC but darn close. 2 "stalls" in room. Pic is her. Lots of hidden acne. Quick shower, into room, oil massage light pressure as I was testing the waters. Removes towel and starts to oil the legs and starts grazing and more. Asks to flip and says what do I want. I say ALL (LMAO) she says no she don't do "all" just hands. Well hands it is. Wouldn't let me touch her and kept pulling away which made me last even longer and she was getting visibly frustrated and apparently tired wrist wise as she kept dumping oil and switching hands. Could not get any hands on her at all and said to myself well fuck I better cum before she rubs all my skin off. Cleaned up, standard fees. 6 house upfront and. 6 he fee. Would NOT return. YMMV but yes it is her pic, skinny, no ass or boobs (maybe 32 A at best from looking outside her top). Again will not repeat!.Did you get the full 60 minutes? Or was your time cut short?

MisoHoney808
03-14-18, 10:30
Thanks for the great report! Can tell it was honest and real. Keep up the great job so we no waste kala! I don't go CC because can never figure out the maze. LOL 😆.And once you do figure out the maze, they switch rooms on ya and you're back to square one.

MisoHoney808
03-14-18, 10:32

007.Thanks for the great report. Will probably avoid this one too.

Hawaiian007
03-14-18, 13:28
Did you get the full 60 minutes? Or was your time cut short?Short timed, 40 minutes total which included 2 showers and that (probably) 15 minute HE which all the time she was pulling away from my hand.

AmazingTouch
03-18-18, 03:25
Phone number 808-xxx-1128. Made an appointment with supposedly a pretty Thai girl named Nora. Drove all the way down there and Linda a Chinese girl answers the door with another Chinese girl, did not get the other girls name. Hold her I have an appointment with Thai girl. They tell me she not here, but the other girl nice. I tell Linda that's ok, I had appointment with Thai girl, and begin to leave. Linda tries once more to get me to stay, even pulls down the other girls blouse to show me her tits. But these places have to learn not to bait and switch. So I say thanks and leave. On the way out I text the owner and tell her bait and switch is not good. Ok and this is the reason for the report. Instead of apologizing she says why did I go down. I say because I made an appointment. She says I don't confirm. I tell her if you not sure why you don't ask me. She tells me she is busy and get to much BS customers. I tell her thisnthe 3rd time she bait and switch me. She says to may BS customers. No apology no taking rsonsibiloty. And yeah they where waiting for an appointment at my time. So they either double booked or trying to BS me. Either way just want the owner know I am the BS customer who pays you. But no worries there are a lot of girls out there.

MisoHoney808
03-18-18, 14:26
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/d/relaxing-massage-by-wendyjudy/6534319875.html

If there's 1 thing worse than the bait and switch BS it's getting flaked on. I'm choosing to boycott Wendy and Judy for that reason. I made an appointment to see Judy a day in advance and she confirmed. The next day 10 minutes prior to the agreed upon time I get a text saying that she has to cancel because she's sick. At this point I'm already pulled into the CC parking lot and thinking WTF. Whether she's really sick or not I don't know and don't really care. The appointment I had scheduled was in the evening so she had all day to text me if she wasn't feeling well.

StinkyOne
03-18-18, 19:11
Phone number 808-xxx-1128. Made an appointment with supposedly a pretty Thai girl named Nora. Drove all the way down there and Linda a Chinese girl answers the door with another Chinese girl, did not get the other girls name. Hold her I have an appointment with Thai girl. They tell me she not here, but the other girl nice. I tell Linda that's ok, I had appointment with Thai girl, and begin to leave. Linda tries once more to get me to stay, even pulls down the other girls blouse to show me her tits. But these places have to learn not to bait and switch. So I say thanks and leave. On the way out I text the owner and tell her bait and switch is not good. Ok and this is the reason for the report. Instead of apologizing she says why did I go down. I say because I made an appointment. She says I don't confirm. I tell her if you not sure why you don't ask me. She tells me she is busy and get to much BS customers. I tell her thisnthe 3rd time she bait and switch me. She says to may BS customers. No apology no taking rsonsibiloty. And yeah they where waiting for an appointment at my time. So they either double booked or trying to BS me. Either way just want the owner know I am the BS customer who pays you. But no worries there are a lot of girls out there.You got played again.

SquirtLuva69
03-21-18, 01:54
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sexy-nuru-asians-b2b-nuru-pleasures-808-428-9445/10230962

CL and BP ads bogus pics.

Mongerholic
03-21-18, 17:02
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sexy-nuru-asians-b2b-nuru-pleasures-808-428-9445/10230962

CL and BP ads bogus pics.Just read a positive review on grace in the massage therapist thread. One way to find out. Ok Grace here I cum.

Hawaii Boy
03-21-18, 18:35
Just read a positive review on grace in the massage therapist thread. One way to find out. Ok Grace here I cum.I think the negatives on Grace outweigh the positives and I would feel bad if you went to see her. That is the worst looking MT on the island.

HB.

Hawaiian007
04-03-18, 14:06
Any reviews on her? DM is OK thanks bradddaz http://honolulu.backpage.com/WomenSe...-4640/10340132..

Got terrible reviews. Was advertising 4 hand massage with "sister". Reviews in BP, CL or ripoff threads.

MisoHoney808
04-03-18, 16:22
Any reviews on her? DM is OK thanks bradddaz http://honolulu.backpage.com/WomenSe...-4640/10340132..

Got terrible reviews. Was advertising 4 hand massage with "sister". Reviews in BP, CL or ripoff threads.Link is down, but I think I remember who you was talking about. 2 big Latina lookin got girls right? If I see their add up again, I'll post them.

Hard808
04-04-18, 05:08
Mastabata now posting "hapa" girls? If posting Japanese as a bait wasn't bad enough.

Hawaiian007
04-04-18, 14:04
Mastabata now posting "hapa" girls? If posting Japanese as a bait wasn't bad enough.Aloha Hard808.

Any link to this? Unsure what this is about, sorry for my lack of knowledge on this but is this a MT, ME, or a fellow monger?

MisoHoney808
04-04-18, 16:47
Aloha Hard808.

Any link to this? Unsure what this is about, sorry for my lack of knowledge on this but is this a MT, ME, or a fellow monger?

007.Aloha bruddah 007. We were referring to the postings in BP in the massage section. A lot of the Chinese Connection use the twitter link "mastabata" or "kanyesquad". Here's some examples:

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/erotic-new-babe-japanese-just-arrive-call-808-234-8840/10375742

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/im-back-japanese-beauties-kazumi-and-asuka-4-hands-808-308-9508/10351057

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/girl-new-feeling-enjoy-your-relaxation-time-808-389-8487-century-center-real-picture/9536897

Hawaiian007
04-04-18, 16:56
Aloha bruddah 007. We were referring to the postings in BP in the massage section. A lot of the Chinese Connection use the twitter link "mastabata" or "kanyesquad". Here's some examples:

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/erotic-new-babe-japanese-just-arrive-call-808-234-8840/10375742

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/im-back-japanese-beauties-kazumi-and-asuka-4-hands-808-308-9508/10351057

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/girl-new-feeling-enjoy-your-relaxation-time-808-389-8487-century-center-real-picture/9536897Mahalo Miso I'm lost sometimes LOL I get it and thank you. Ahso.

Hawaiian007
04-04-18, 20:22
As reported above Forums:

Thank You Google Images.

Only name is in her (bogus) Twitter link. Jade or Jaded. Searching her # (707-xxx-8240) brings up more of the same ad / pics. Any 411 would be very helpful. Pics real. ? Restrictions. ? Dead fish. ?

Thanks in advance.

Yeah, the girl in those ads seem to be Savannah Montano:

https://www.instagram.com/savmontano/?hl=en

And since I was already searching, I should report that this ad (http://honolulu.backpage.com/WomenSe...-1022/10047297) has pics pulled from another IG account, belonging to a Jem Wolfie (https://www.instagram.com/jemwolfie/?hl=en).

Hard to find real nowadays.

Hawaiian007
04-04-18, 20:23
As reported in above Forums.

More Fakes.

Quote Originally Posted by CloeStone.

JF,

Thanks for the information. All the fake photos and lies. Make-up and high heels are just gateways to other lies. Honest photos and providers are appreciated, yet increasingly rare.

Mia Lopez is looks like she either lives here, or has visited the islands recently? She is a cutie.

Thanks again,

CS.

This ad is a fake too: http://honolulu.backpage.com/WomenSe...-8983/10308452..

Pics are from an IG owned by a Kristina Basham (https://www.instagram.com/kristinabasham/?hl=en).

Hawaiian007
04-06-18, 13:55
As reported in above Forum MT.

"Avoid.

Quote Originally Posted by.

Gents,

Has anyone partaken?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...26356/10328202

Decided to TOFTT and try this Liliha place out. It's the high rise right above Times Supermarket on Liliha.

Face and body not terrible looking; Slightly on the chubbier side but by no means fat either probably rate it around a 6.

Service and Attitude however was like fucking a dead cow; She just kinda licks all over your body with no real care in the world to start off, does do a BBBJ but with barely an enthusiasm at all.

Started off with CG with her doing no work at all, and just kinda sitting there. Asks to be on the bottom, so we do MISH. I can't keep JR up, so ask her for a HJ finish instead and she couldn't understand it at first with poor english but got it through eventually. So just finished with that and left.

$$ ; Avoid boys. Lots of better looking girls around. ".

Hawaiian007
05-22-18, 21:01
Great to be back in business!! Congrats and welcome to the new owner!

Hawaiian007
06-05-18, 13:37
As posted above in the Massage Parlor section:

Don't go sunflower, they have an ad for a thai girl Angela when I made appointment they said she's available. When I get there it was a bait and switch with a Chinese girl named eri, I'm boycotting these Chinese mafia modes. Should have known to go to be true. Welp the search continues for a thai provider.

Hawaiian007
06-13-18, 21:33
As posted in the Ripoff section above. Avoid.

Aki cc1011.

Saw ad (can't remember which. Cityxguide or bedpage), Aki Yamada, Seattle number (206) 981-xxxx. Said 100% J-girl, made appointment at cc1011, arrive, chubby c-girl says she is Aki, said you are not J- girl as advertised, she calls out to other skinny c-girl in room in Chinese and say you want to try her. Pass. Fake ad for J- girl. If you don't mind c- girl might be ok but was looking for that elusive J-girl. Posted here because waste of my time.

BryanHawaii69
06-13-18, 22:54
As posted above in the Massage Parlor section:

Don't go sunflower, they have an ad for a thai girl Angela when I made appointment they said she's available. When I get there it was a bait and switch with a Chinese girl named eri, I'm boycotting these Chinese mafia modes. Should have known to go to be true. Welp the search continues for a thai provider.

007.Yuri is the coolest. So I can't disagree with this more.

Hawaiian007
06-18-18, 13:24
Yuri is the coolest. So I can't disagree with this more.BryanHawaii69.

Not saying anything either way, but you can take issue with the original poster in the Ripoff Reports section above. See post 395. I just use this section to report what was reported or what fellow mongers report on it.

Hawaiian007
06-28-18, 13:32
Alexis From Upper Posting.

Info from upper posting.

Alexis. Not as advertised.

There's some things I just can't figure out. Alexis, her photos are of an attractive East Indian woman:

https://adultsearch.com/hawaii/honol...scorts/1139643

And she's been advertising for awhile. So, when I finally met her, it was a different woman. Right there, the deal's off. However, she's a good looking, thin black gal. I haven't seen her photos around, but I'd imagine she'd get plenty of business with her own pics. I can't figure out why she'd feel the need to post photos that are so different.

Anyway, just thought I'd let everyone know.

Hawaiian007
07-06-18, 14:24
Another FAKE from upper postings.

Question:

https://cityxguide.com/escorts/asian...ously-12052442

Anyone tried her yet?

Response:

Photos are of Guo Yurou. She is using fake pictures.

https://www.instagram.com/coco820604/

https://www.facebook.com/guo.x.gu/

Hawaiian007
07-10-18, 18:22
Jennifer 33rd fl. As reported from above:

Lose money connection.

So last week went try out "Jennifer" on 33rd flr. #LoseMoney. Tonite Called and scheduled yumi on 7th floor. "jennifer" shows up again and I say where yumi? She says she coming. A little spinner shows up so I'm like whatever. BnS. Again. I no learn do I. It gets worse. A 2 min massage and she like flip already. We haggled over everything, you name it!! So I paid her. 6 and she did her thing and I said laters. Told her you gon lose business bcuz I gon light you up on the forum!! So 33rd and 7th flr is connected. Couple years ago I used to like that -200- * number bcuz they used to switch "therapists" every couple weeks. I hope the real Yumi sees this and realizes these money hungry, shitty service chicks is makin her look bad! I will stick with my GoTos from now on!

Until the next temptress tricks my other head!

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

Jennifer.

https://cityxguide.com/escorts/massa...-3444-11948133

Based on the reports here I decided to go see Jennifer. Not sure if she's the same Jennifer that everyone is talking about but I didn't get a good experience. Obviously she's not the same person in the picture, she's probably in her late 30's. Early 40's, but does have a banging body. From the beginning she already tried to upsell. She keeps asking me to do 4 hands. She keeps bringing it up the whole time she was giving me a massage and I kept declining. After a couple of minutes of a so-so massage, she asked me if I wanted full service. Of course I said yes. She was asking for $$ and promised me she'll give me a good time. Nope! I told her I can only pay for $. 4. I was planning to give her additional tip but the whole time she keeps pushing me back. And my I'm not even that big. Maybe she's just not having a good day that day but still, business is business. All in all experience was "meh". L / A / S: 7/6/7. She did mentioned though that she's leaving again on the 28th so for you fans of Jennifer you might want to catch her before she's gone. Me? Not repeating.

Hawaiian007
07-11-18, 13:49
From above thread:

Same jennifer I saw. That whole crew on 33rd does that hurry, upsell style! I better off going sunflower, vanilla or sophie at 954-.

Maybe I should post this I the BOYCOTT thread, but here goes. Tried to connect a couple months ago. Got to room and told that Jennifer is down the hall. Of course I get there and a couple of "Jennifers" are there. I bailed. But saw the picture again and was swayed to try again. This time went to room and asked for Jennifer. LDy said she was Michelle (I think) and gave me the look like "I'm not good enough?" She was but was disappointed in the game playing. Bailed again and like the first time, immediately get texts saying "come back, I'm here now. " Not again.

Be safe brothers!

WaikikiBeAC
07-22-18, 23:40
This is a reminder of AMP you want to avoid.

Every place in Century Center. Maybe you do find a hidden gem in there once in a blue moon. But I got a better chance of stuffing a piece of coal up my azz and squezzing real tight and it turning into a diamond than finding a diamond in that rip off building. FYI, all Chinese girls there and you are supporting the Govt of China everytime you pay for girls there. Where do you think most of the money goes to when these girls return home? China. Just avoid every place in Century Center.

Hula Girl spa. Terrible service from all the American or Americanized girls working there. Avoid at all costs.

Sanho. Only reason to go Sanho right now is to see Miki. Everyone else is a waste of time. Once she leaves this place is a definite avoid.

ChiChi. I want to call this place Hula 2. 0 probably going to get a lot of re-treads from Hula girl and the same terrible service.

If you go and get terrible service at these places, You have been warned. And I speak from the experience of have wasted thousands and thousands of dollars getting terrible service.

Hawaiian007
07-23-18, 13:53
Posted above Re: Monica.

So I tried this one out. I didn't bother to look up on search and I should have. It was quite disappointing.

https://www.ebackpage.com/backpage-h...monica/6202682

She says she was only going to be here til this past Tuesday. But I guess that's a lie. Anyway. I go in for appointment. No shower offered. Just straight to the point. Was asked to take off clothes, in which I did. As I lay on the table, mind you this place looks like an Asian Massage Parlor in the 3rd world country. Very tacky. BTW, I was laying on the table for about 10 minutes butt naked. After about 9 minute mark I was going to just put some clothes on and leave if she didn't come within the minute, in which case I should have to save the kala. A lot of butt massaging and leg back to inner groin and butt massage. A lot of slight touching on the sack. Massage was a 0 on a scale from 1-10. It was more of a rub. Asked to flip after 10 minutes of nothing. Another 10 minutes of rubbing the inner groin and skimming of the sack. She then asks if I wanted the stick massaged since it was standing at attention. Said yes, and she asked how much am I tipping. I said total brought is $. She said no. HE is $. 4. HE w / top off is $. 8. I said ok to just HE. She said ok. JACKFUKINGHAMMAH. I put clothes on and drop the HF / tip of $. She argues saying I agreed to $. 4. I said I still have 30 more minutes. She argues saying I came in at this time and since I burst, the session was over. I explained that I waited 10 minutes and you massaged me for 30 minutes with the HE. I told her she's lucky I even gave a tip for her attitude after massage and lack of a massage. Looks is her but older. Maybe never have the Asian makeup on that's why. I bounced and will never go back. YMMV but I never going there. Place is rundown. Maybe others had better there but I didn't. Oh last thing, only HE and topless HE is offered there from what she said. No boom boom.

Hawaiian007
07-27-18, 13:34
Michele info from above MT thread:

Bad experience Grace / Michele.

https://honolulu.adlist24.com/massage/a62350

I'm in Honolulu for a short trip and after reading recent glowing reviews of Michele and that she's actually Japanese decided to setup an appointment text today to give her a try. After ringing the doorbell an Asian lady in her mid-to-late 30's opened the door. She asked me if I wanted to shower first and I said yes. She had a Chinese accent so I had assume it was probably Grace or someone else. I was left alone to shower by myself which was weird because in one of the other report the person mentioned that Michele had showered with them. After the shower I was led to a room and it looked like the person that answered the door was going to be my provider. I asked her if she was Michele and she said yes. I this point I felt I was being lied to because she obviously had a Chinese accent. Also she was slightly on the chubbier side, not the slim body someone else had mentioned.

Since I just got out of the shower I was already fully naked so it a bit difficult then to decide to just leave so I decided to just go a head with it. She then wanted money upfront which I pushed back on and I thought we were good with that but then she asked if I wanted to have 2 girls service me and that the other girl was a Japanese girl. In my head I'm thinking that should had been my provider in the first place. One thing led to another and at one point I thought we were negotiating the price for 2 girls seeing how much money I had in my wallet instead as we were going through the money she decided to take $$ out of it as tip for herself without my permission on top the. 6 that I had already given to the house. This upset me even more because a couple posts down someone mentioned that it should just be $$ including the house fee. I think at this point I should had just grab my clothes and money and just left but I'm sometimes too nice of guy and I get taken advantage of.

At this point I was already a bit upset but then on top of it the service ended up being average at best. After a couple tugs she quickly put on the condom so not even any BBBJ. Asked if I wanted a CBJ and I said sure. It was quick and bad. I this point I really just wanted to get out of there. After it was done I decided to take another shower. When I started to put on my clothes she had the audacity to ask for another. 2 claiming that what I paid was cheap. She also kept bring up next time there will be a Japanese girl but of course I kept thinking to myself that should had been this time. I got out of there as fast as I could.

I'm not sure where all these positive reviews are coming from, either they're fake or this chic thought she could hustle me because I'm not local. Just wanted to put this out there so that other people can be aware.

Hawaiian007
07-27-18, 13:35
Infor about Alexis from above Ripoff Thread:

Alexis. Not as advertised.

There's some things I just can't figure out. Alexis, her photos are of an attractive East Indian woman:

https://adultsearch.com/hawaii/honol...scorts/1139643

And she's been advertising for awhile. So, when I finally met her, it was a different woman. Right there, the deal's off. However, she's a good looking, thin black gal. I haven't seen her photos around, but I'd imagine she'd get plenty of business with her own pics. I can't figure out why she'd feel the need to post photos that are so different.

Anyway, just thought I'd let everyone know.

Attached Images.

File Type: jpg Alexis. Jpg‎ (67.0 KB, 272 views).

Miri Kitani
08-02-18, 22:40
This is a reminder of AMP you want to avoid.

Every place in Century Center. Maybe you do find a hidden gem in there once in a blue moon. But I got a better chance of stuffing a piece of coal up my azz and squezzing real tight and it turning into a diamond than finding a diamond in that rip off building. FYI, all Chinese girls there and you are supporting the Govt of China everytime you pay for girls there. Where do you think most of the money goes to when these girls return home? China. Just avoid every place in Century Center.

Hula Girl spa. Terrible service from all the American or Americanized girls working there. Avoid at all costs.

Sanho. Only reason to go Sanho right now is to see Miki. Everyone else is a waste of time. Once she leaves this place is a definite avoid.

ChiChi. I want to call this place Hula 2. 0 probably going to get a lot of re-treads from Hula girl and the same terrible service.

If you go and get terrible service at these places, You have been warned. And I speak from the experience of have wasted thousands and thousands of dollars getting terrible service.If you go to Century Center, the only legit place to get full service is Sunflower and Vanilla, all others are a rip off by the Chinese connection. To get a legit massage stick with the Thai's. I used to go to CC for mayflower, old sunflower, Vivian, and the Russian Vera, not the Thai Vera, she cute and all but too old for me, only legit massage too. Another rip off is Ace Spa formally called Top Spa. That place is so bad they had to change name to fool mongers. They have all the old retreads from Tokyo spa. Tokyo spa shutdown because they lost all their business when the snow leopard left. Its now ume spa.

HonoluluBidder
08-07-18, 09:58
If you go to Century Center, the only legit place to get full service is Sunflower and Vanilla, all others are a rip off by the Chinese connection. To get a legit massage stick with the Thai's. I used to go to CC for mayflower, old sunflower, Vivian, and the Russian Vera, not the Thai Vera, she cute and all but too old for me, only legit massage too. Another rip off is Ace Spa formally called Top Spa. That place is so bad they had to change name to fool mongers. They have all the old retreads from Tokyo spa. Tokyo spa shutdown because they lost all their business when the snow leopard left. Its now ume spa.Girls are not reason for raid and shutdown.

There are more serious story when authority can attack suddenly with warrnaty.

Hawaiian007
08-16-18, 13:50
Selina Bait and Switch.

Quote Originally Posted by Axxxxxxxx.

https://cityxguide.com/escorts/sweet...-5476-11918265

Selina said she will be going to LA for a while, so I jammed down for some pussyrub. Pics are for real in ad. Nice round manmade tits that are soft with soft nipples. Love to tit fuck her before the pussyrub.

She loaded the oil onto jr and her nice shave pussy lips. Sat down and slid up and down jr in CG and RCG. Great to watch her shiny oily pussy rubbing BB on my dick. I could cum so easily.

But I always opt for pussy rubbing her in standing mish. Love to tease like I'm going to slip in her nani by accident, but she always catch me. Sliding all over her lips feels sooo good. Just like BBFS.

Finally cum all over her tiny pussy lips. "Feels so good" Very nice girl. Never rush, and aims to please. Will come back before she leaves.

Axxxxx.

When did she leave? Because I finally decided to try her out this week and ended up getting the bait and switch. Swung by and there's a middle aged Chinese lady in a little mini dress greeting me at the door. Said her name was Selina on the phone, but when asked how long she been massaging in Hawaii she said 2 months. Should have just dug out right then but little head said to just try them out maybe Selina taught her a few tricks. But nope, no pussyrub was even offered. Only HE and FS. Her face was nothing I would want to FS with so I just opted for the HE. Was in and out of there in 45 min. Definitely no repeat and probably my own personal boycott list, just like Yumi who others have great reviews but I never got the chance to see and always got the B&S.

Hawaiian007
08-17-18, 14:27
As reported from above MT thread:

I received multiple private messages re Candy.

1) she is now charging 1. 6 for HJ vs 1. 2 previously. If so, I would say stay away because she is trying to gouge and in my opinion is not worth it. There are much better options at that level.

2). Her areola and nipples look and feel weird. Yeah, now that I think about this, it was clear that her arealos had been sewn back on. The texture of her areolas didn't seem real and I could not locate her nipple. When I tried to get a better look she turned away. She made sure that the room was dark when she exposed the twins; perhaps for that reason.

3) her Nani seemed to have excess skin. Can't confirm this.

Based on these two items, I can no longer recommend her and would advise to stay away.

Mongerxx reply:

Shit! Don't tell me I screwed a dude.

https://cityxguide.com/escorts/thais-the-deck-is-stacked-this-week-aiya-smokin-hot-candy-sweet-fun-me-12421216/

Handsome111
08-21-18, 10:03

1) she is now charging 1. 6 for HJ vs 1. 2 previously. If so, I would say stay away because she is trying to gouge and in my opinion is not worth it. There are much better options at that level.

2). Her areola and nipples look and feel weird. Yeah, now that I think about this, it was clear that her arealos had been sewn back on. The texture of her areolas didn't seem real and I could not locate her nipple. When I tried to get a better look she turned away. She made sure that the room was dark when she exposed the twins; perhaps for that reason.

Based on these two items, I can no longer recommend her and would advise to stay away.

Mongerxx reply:

Shit! Don't tell me I screwed a dude.

https://cityxguide.com/escorts/thais-the-deck-is-stacked-this-week-aiya-smokin-hot-candy-sweet-fun-me-12421216/Good work buddy when she first came she put her ad in the ts section.

El Payaso
08-21-18, 21:30

Yeah I noticed that was the case when it first opened. Jaded hood attitudes matter more than legit respectful customer service perhaps?

HonoluluBPund
08-22-18, 01:23
I've experienced her. She's a chick. Thais work with ts very fluidly. She learned and moved.

Give it a rest.

Good work buddy when she first came she put her ad in the ts section.

HawaiiBoy09
08-22-18, 04:49
New ad says "All female shop never TS" LOL.

https://cityxguide.com/escorts/all-stacked-deck-new-dior-hot-aiya-petite-busty-candy-thick-melony-mat-12458204

Good work buddy when she first came she put her ad in the ts section.

Hawaiian007
09-04-18, 20:35
Just reporting unhappy mongers from above MT thread.

Report 1.

Too bad about Yanni, as I've had nice experiences with her. The first time I had her she did ask for money up front, but I made sure that I was going to get the service I wanted. I told her no rushing, no calls during service, etc. And she did follow my requests. Since my repeating, now no money up front, and she knows the rules, and puts out even better service. Longer BJ, any position, COT. YMMV.

Talking to a lot of Indie providers, they actually get Mongers walking out without tipping, granted if the service is good or not. So they get paranoid with new customers. So that's why when I try a new provider, and they ask for mula up front, I tell them what I want.

At a AMP it's totally different for sure with other girls around, and mama there too. Anyway, Monger on.

Report 2.

I called it quits with Yanni last month. On my first appointment, she did ask for the money up front. But, it was my very first time with her, so I understood that she didn't know me and was afraid that I might leave without paying. On the subsequent appointments, she let me pay afterwards. She's a little older than the typical AMP girls and charges a little more, but she's energetic, gave a good massage and got more adventurous as I kept seeing her. She was on my short list of girls to see when I had the funds and time.

But, what really got my goat was being short-timed, getting 40 or 45 minutes, instead of the hour I had paid-for. I could understand 50 minutes, but not 40. I work hard for my money and don't like being treated like a McDonalds customers by getting served and out the door as soon as possible. Worse is that she occasionally scheduled me back-to-back with someone else. So, the next guy is coming in exactly one hour after me, which made me feel rather rushed, especially if the next guy was early by even a few minutes. This led to me basically having to dress behind a curtain as quietly as possible while she hustled the other guy to wait in the bathroom until I left. She's not as busy as she used to be when Backpage was still around, so there's no need to short-time or stack clients, especially when there's aren't that many anymore.

I had some fun with her, but the discomfiture of encountering the next guy after getting shorted between 15 to 20 minutes just wasn't worth it.

There's other girls on my short list and I'll be seeing one of them from now on.

Hawaiian007
09-13-18, 13:55
As reported from above Massage Therapist thread:

Misa. Total waste of money.

After searching for the reviews on Misa from century center and hearing such good things on it I thought why not give it a go I got there at 12 she's open the door she does not look like the pics at all was very disappointed but since I was already there I went with it. Got a quick shower came back she's comes in then comes right back out I think she did this almost 20 times back and forth answering calls and I think another guy or lady was outside! She kept saying sorry back in forth she's comes in I think I started it around 1220 so I waited like 20 minutes I was so piss I was thinking about leaving she then ask me if I wanted everything I said yes then she said money upfront I was about blow made me wait 20 minutes and wanted the money first but I was horny and I wanted to fuck so I gave her the money her tits are little bigger for her body but nothing special that I haven't seen before made her give me a BJ but that was literally 30 seconds or 1 min then she put on the cover I was like WTF so I told her ima DATY that was the only good thing out of this I was DATY for a good 15 min or so kinda vocal and she came not going to lie though pussy was tight I unloading within 10 minutes usually I could hold for a little while but damn pussy was tight it had a tight grip that wouldn't let go! After I bust she gave a so so massage after that was I done I was out the door by 1252 I was pissed got there at 12 but didn't started till 1220 and out the door in my car at 1253 so 30 minutes of action I could get way better value at mp overall probably won't repeat with all these gems and baddies right now Looks 6 at best s 6. 5-7 A8.

Reply.

Saw her few weeks ago. Totally fake picture. Collect money upfront. Everything rushed and covered. Just average looking, small b cups. Body very average. L / A / S - 6. 5, 6. 5, 5. 0. Total waste of hard earned kala. Don't waste your time. Some of these posts are way over rating her. Was out in 30 minutes tops. Hope this saves some of my bruhddas.

RubMaidix
09-26-18, 12:25
https://cityxguide.com/escorts/lilih...me-to-12827166

https://cityxguide.photo/ads/36dd-bi...hower-12763305

https://cityxguide.photo/ads/808-376...-pics-12830668

These are more of their ads, beware of any saying near Chinatown, Liliha, Palama, School street. All pictures of girls are to good to be true.

All cover service BJ and FS with thick glove.

Big hairy older Chinese with bad breath.

Mama is short chubby Chinese that want money up front, starts at $$.

All other reports accurate.

BE WARNED THERE ARE VIDEO SURVELLIANCE CAMERAS EVERYWHER INSIDE AND OUTSIDE OF THE HOUSE.

You are being recorded.

Something is wrong, House has no furniture and only bed in the room, definitely scketchy, money is spent wisely elsewhere.

Hawaiian007
09-27-18, 14:17
As reported in the above MT thread. YMMV.

Jenni gave the the bait and switch.

Set-up last week with Jenni. When I arrived, the woman who answered looked like the pictures of Jenni from the ad but she told me I had the wrong apartment. I was directed to a room down the hall, instead. The second place wasn't expecting me and rush to get me in and out before the next guy arrived, while assuring me that the next time will be better.

I'm not sure if I gave off the cop vibe and scared Jenni off.

Whatever. I won't be trying a second time.

ItchyAchy
09-27-18, 16:30
I've learned that most if not all the Chinese providers save Yuri's gig (Sunflower) and Vanilla are well-versed in the bait and switch modus operandi.

Jenny, Grace, Yuna. I don't give a shit. They all do that stuff so be forewarned. Went to see this Grace to see what the hubbub was about. I was given someone else. Same with Jenny.

If they seem like theyre working solo, I can tell you they are not. So when theyre busy, they will most definitely try and shove you off to another one of their friends.

I walked and don't plan on returning.

Drake678
09-29-18, 21:32
I've learned that most if not all the Chinese providers save Yuri's gig (Sunflower) and Vanilla are well-versed in the bait and switch modus operandi.

Jenny, Grace, Yuna. I don't give a shit. They all do that stuff so be forewarned. Went to see this Grace to see what the hubbub was about. I was given someone else. Same with Jenny.

If they seem like theyre working solo, I can tell you they are not. So when theyre busy, they will most definitely try and shove you off to another one of their friends.

I walked and don't plan on returning.What AMP are these Chinese girls at? Rejuve? Happiness? Or? I would like to avoid them.

ItchyAchy
09-29-18, 23:41
What AMP are these Chinese girls at? Rejuve? Happiness? Or? I would like to avoid them.I don't have the link handy but their ads are easily found on cityxguide. What I said applies to nearly all of the 1750 establishments.

Hawaiian007
10-09-18, 18:35
Boycott.

Quote Originally Posted by xxxxx.

Went to see Yumi at CC 7th floor based on positive reviews. Girl that answered for was nothing like the picture. Overweight and nothing like the cityx pics.

No body rub. Self shower, and kept asking for money upront. Wasted 10 minutes trying to have me upgrade to 4 hands, saying her boss needs to make more $. Kept answering the phone and taking appts during session. She also Put cover on first without asking and then refused BJ, saying I should have told her before putting cover on because she doesn't like taste! No kissing at all on lips and after HJ, terrible back massage. Session was 45 minutes.

I Absolutely Do Not Recommend and absolutely will not repeat. L6/ S4/ A2. Here's the ad.

https://cityxguide.com/escorts/808-2...-8012-11923376

Add to list of Boycott worthy dump.

RubMaidix
10-12-18, 12:39

I walked and don't plan on returning.BEWARE YOU ARE BEING MONITORED.

https://cityxguide.photo/ads/808-376-6079-new-girl-arrived-amy-100-real-pics-13088063

https://cityxguide.photo/ads/218-248-6989-guaranteed-real-20-yrs-no-young-no-pay-asian-girl-12694486

Here are the new ad's for the house in Liliha where the MT said they record you for evidence later?

House is off Palama street, small side lane behind a store.

Definitely something wrong going on here, girls all look like Chinese connection rejects from Century Center, all pictures are fake in the ads.

DrMajikLuv96
10-12-18, 15:19
What AMP are these Chinese girls at? Rejuve? Happiness? Or? I would like to avoid them.Most Chinese places in cc are a big HIT or MISS, its your money, spend it wisely, maybe jump on some stocks right now, nah.

Hawaiian007
10-15-18, 20:07
This is from the Massage Establishments thread above.

Talks about some numbers (when doing a reverse search) show up as a registered CIty & County phone number, don't know what that means but it refers to HPD. Also says people taking pictures of license plates and blackmail. YMMV and YOMV but just sharing as I will be not going to this place until I hear otherwise.

https://cityxguide.photo/ads/808-376...11513-13101706

https://cityxguide.photo/ads/asian-s...girls-13007780

Multiple phone numbers to keep us guessing, some 808 others out of state, one did a reverse look up and is a C & C registered number. HPD?

Here are their new ads, one guy said they use your pictures and license plate number to blackmail you if you don't pay or to turn over to the cops as informants.

Heard story of one of the guys running the place secretly taking pictures and watching mongers' do their thing from the closet.

Thanks for the report. IMO, I too would avoid.

RubMaidix
10-16-18, 02:49
This is from the Massage Establishments thread above.

Talks about some numbers (when doing a reverse search) show up as a registered CIty & County phone number, don't know what that means but it refers to HPD. Also says people taking pictures of license plates and blackmail. YMMV and YOMV but just sharing as I will be not going to this place until I hear otherwise.

https://cityxguide.photo/ads/808-376...11513-13101706

https://cityxguide.photo/ads/asian-s...girls-13007780

Multiple phone numbers to keep us guessing, some 808 others out of state, one did a reverse look up and is a C & C registered number. HPD?

Here are their new ads, one guy said they use your pictures and license plate number to blackmail you if you don't pay or to turn over to the cops as informants.

Heard story of one of the guys running the place secretly taking pictures and watching mongers' do their thing from the closet.

Thanks for the report. IMO, I too would avoid.https://cityxguide.photo/ads/asian-se-y-ssy-wild-and-open-minded-k-e-808-232-7770-2girls-13007780

https://cityxguide.photo/ads/218-248-6989-guaranteed-real-20-yrs-no-young-no-pay-asian-girl-12694486

They keep changing their ad, here are the latest.

Guess they think we are stupid and won't figure out it is the same place with their cat and mouse game.

GuinessP
10-17-18, 12:31
https://cityxguide.com/escorts/lilih...me-to-12827166

https://cityxguide.photo/ads/36dd-bi...hower-12763305

https://cityxguide.photo/ads/808-376...-pics-12830668

These are more of their ads, beware of any saying near Chinatown, Liliha, Palama, School street. All pictures of girls are to good to be true.

All cover service BJ and FS with thick glove.

Big hairy older Chinese with bad breath.

Mama is short chubby Chinese that want money up front, starts at $$.

All other reports accurate.g is wrong, House has no furniture and only bed in the room, definitely scketchy, money is spent wisely elsewhere.Outside of the house is understandable, but you sure there are surveillance cameras inside of the house?

I went there a few times (yes $$ upfront) and see no camera inside the house anywhere.

Hawaiian007
10-31-18, 13:50
As reported in the MP above thread. Probably should avoid as it is listed in several cities all mainland. Plus what they are offering is TGTBT.

https://cityxguide.com/escorts/sunflower-spa-asian-five-star-service-new-exprince-honolulu-13389405

Our Services:

💕SENSUAL BBBJ & BJ.

💕SENSUAL OIL / GEL MESSAGE (B2 B / LOMI / NURU / RELAXING).

💕BODY RUBBING & SHOWERING.

💕PENIS SUCKING & LICKING.

💕BODY TOUCHING.

💕DEEP THROAT / ANAL.

💕USE CONDOM / NO CONDOM (All Models are STD Free).

💕INCALL.

Hawaiian007
11-01-18, 20:09
As posted from above:

Their Back! AVOID at all cost.

https://cityxguide.photo/ads/808-376...-pics-13450165

This is the house that is on Panalaau street off Palama.

Completely sketchy,

If you have contacted them before they will blow up your phone with text of new girl or car and include pictures of new staff.

Beware fellow mongers, you do not want anything to do with this house.

Just passing on advise for others.

Be safe and enjoy.

RubMaidix
11-02-18, 20:21
As posted from above:

Their Back! AVOID at all cost.

https://cityxguide.photo/ads/808-376...-pics-13450165

This is the house that is on Panalaau street off Palama.

Completely sketchy,

If you have contacted them before they will blow up your phone with text of new girl or car and include pictures of new staff.

Beware fellow mongers, you do not want anything to do with this house.

Just passing on advise for others.

Be safe and enjoy.

This Panalaau house seems like information gathering or plea deal going on here. Definitely not safe for mongers. Similar events that happened earlier , see link below. Prosecutors used information gathered from arrested johns in plea deal.

https://www.kitv.com/story/32846528/3-indicted-in-prostitution-raid-at-honolulu-massage-parlor

Hawaiian007
11-15-18, 14:59
As reported in the above MT thread.

Cameras WARNING WARNING 1308 CC.

Quote Originally Posted by xxx View Original Post.

WARNING WARNING this place is bugged!! Found out this Chinese girl 4'10 at the most, medium hair length brownish was caught about 2 months ago by UC. Her room (s) have a ARLO camera which can been seen with your phone app. Its stationed near the cabinet by the sink. Very hard to notice but SNEAKY. Watch out guys as there was this Chinese man in there pretending to do work there. Probably the pimp, not to sure. He looked at me when I passed by but said nothing. I took the room in the back with the door. He never left but after 15 minutes I heard him open the door and leave. Be safe out there.

I saw same guy lurking around CC downstairs near the jewelry shop out front. He was with two Chinese girls last sat night smoking.

Pearl Jam
11-15-18, 17:34

WARNING WARNING this place is bugged!! Found out this Chinese girl 4'10 at the most, medium hair length brownish was caught about 2 months ago by UC. Her room (s) have a ARLO camera which can been seen with your phone app. Its stationed near the cabinet by the sink. Very hard to notice but SNEAKY. Watch out guys as there was this Chinese man in there pretending to do work there. Probably the pimp, not to sure. He looked at me when I passed by but said nothing. I took the room in the back with the door. He never left but after 15 minutes I heard him open the door and leave. Be safe out there.

I saw same guy lurking around CC downstairs near the jewelry shop out front. He was with two Chinese girls last sat night smoking.You're talking about Misa's gig.

Listen up fellas. You will get bait and switched by these org if you don't specify that you want to see Misa and no one else.

I got B $S with that 4'10" girl you talked about. What is her name? Anyways while sorta cute. She sucks as a provider. You can tell how some girls love sex while others are in it for something else, like their livelihood. This girl definitely isn't very good at sex and that's because she's not truly a sexual person. She's like most JAV stars with their weird moaning and forced sounds.

Anyways if not for the cameras I would be very wary of this Misa for the bait and switch.

Hawaiian007
12-04-18, 21:55
Boycotting Up-Sellers.

Time to start boycotting the Up-Sellers, The time shorters, the bait and switch action, and the straight BS half-ass 10 minute massage and then lame HE sh*t folks.

Quote Originally Posted by -- from above MT Threads.

I went to 3903 at CC today, Saw an ad on young student Lydia and the pictures were hot. I decided to take one for the team. Lydia is a cute Indian girl with a nice slim body and small tits and she could pass for a college student. That's about it about the positives. This was my first visit to this place and they demand you pay HF upfront, it was okay because Lydia is cute. I lay butt naked face down with a towel covering my ass. The massage was nothing great to mention, after 10 min she asked to flip over. Some soft touch action on my chest and stomach and some brush against the boys. I was surprised because I hardly had a massage with her, but I thought the HJ was going to be worth it. I asked for HE and she tried to upsale me $. 2 on top of the HF, I told her no way and told her to keep massaging me, she ended up settling with the standard additional. 60. I asked her if I could roam and she said no, I made sure she saw all my cash in my wallet as I gave her the tip. At this point I wasn't really feeling her, I just kind of laid there LOL, after a minute she allowed me to touch her ass, I happily excepted and I asked if I could rub her tits and nani but she said was extra. I honestly was turned off and just wanted to leave. I popped and tried to keep a straight face as I was leaving, before she opened the door she asked me to see her again, I looked at her and smiled. My session was about 25 min. It was totally not worth it, I would not repeat. I made sure to call the mama to make a complaint, she said sorry and tried to convince me to try another girl next time. To first impressions is everything, these mamas should have instructed the standards to these young providers because they're just hurting their business.

https://cityxguide.com/escorts/fit-h...cy-cu-12699817

This place CC #3903 has a business model of a revolving door of girls, some are young and hot and try to up-sell and under deliver. Guys must keep going and put up with this house fee up-front, then the up-sell for additional services. Not a fan of this approach. The only way I can think of to change the business model is to boycott, or let management know that this approach is not the way to go. Not sure what else can be done. I will not be going to this place again, unless things change.

KidFarian
12-05-18, 11:34
What's the name of the app you used to find cameras?

I saw same guy lurking around CC downstairs near the jewelry shop out front. He was with two Chinese girls last sat night smoking.

Hawaiian007
12-05-18, 14:22
What's the name of the app you used to find cameras?You'd have to find the posting in the above Massage Therapist Thread, go there and ask the OP of this posting below. I am just reporting what he reported.

MT posting#21333.

CC 13 X8 Lina Chinese.

KidFarian
12-05-18, 23:01
Thanks.

You'd have to find the posting in the above Massage Therapist Thread, go there and ask the OP of this posting below. I am just reporting what he reported.

MT posting#21333.

CC 13 X8 Lina Chinese.

WARNING WARNING this place is bugged!! Found out this Chinese girl 4'10 at the most, medium hair length brownish was caught about 2 months ago by UC. Her room (s) have a ARLO camera which can been seen with your phone app. Its stationed near the cabinet by the sink. Very hard to notice but SNEAKY. Watch out guys as there was this Chinese man in there pretending to do work there. Probably the pimp, not to sure. He looked at me when I passed by but said nothing. I took the room in the back with the door. He never left but after 15 minutes I heard him open the door and leave. Be safe out there..

Hawaiian007
12-19-18, 14:01
Avoid x 2.

Quote Originally Posted by xx.

Guys.

I took a shot and was fooled by the advertisement offering GFE. I saw Yuna. It was not GFE. It was pretty lame. I self showered. You lay on your stomach on one of those massage tables. She does the prestsing of her hands on your back and legs for a few minutes and has you flip over. After briefly pressing with her hands, she asks what's you want. I said full service and kissing. She said yes. And then asked for payment upfront. I should have known better. No kissing. No DATY. I was not allowed to touch her push. She does a lame BBBJ for a few minutes and throws on a cover. She sits on top of you and barely moves. Two minutes into she fakes cumming. I tried missionary but she had s hard time handling it. Her performance was so lame that I lost my errection. I had her give me a hand job which was a jack hammer act with her faking moaning when I came. I was out of there less than 30 minutes.

She is very pretty with natural DDs. Bit her limited services are lame. I do not see how she would ever get repeat customers.

I do not recommend this place. At Century City there is Kelly at Sunflower is GFE. So is Bella and Kyle at Vanilla Spa. These ladies do a great job and are really sweet.

꧁128158;43458;BBBJ🌺127802;GFE🌺127802;SUPER TIGHT🌺127802;YOUNG NEW ASIAN ꧁128158;43458;Sex scxy🌺127802;patsy🌺127802; 808-600-9808 ꧁128158;43458;.

https://cityxguide.com/escorts/bbbj-...-9808-14639252

I had the same experience with Coco. Plus they are rooms, but semi open cubicals. Coco had issues handling me, kept shifting hips to keep me from going all the way in. Full Bush, which I am not a fan of, but the BBBJ was not bad if she did it for more than 3 minutes. Out in 40 min.

Hawaiian007
12-24-18, 14:25
As reported from above MT thread.

Yumi B& S.

Been feeling that I should start exploring some indies at CC and read some good FRs about this provider, so took the plunge and gave her a call. A GILF-sounding lady with a gruff voice answered the phone. Had a hard time understanding her English. Asked if could come up for massage, couldn't understand her long answer, asked her again, and finally she seemed to say ok. Then couldn't make out the room number, finally she seemed to say 703.

Went up and knocked several times on door but no answer. Didn't hear anybody inside. Called again and was told to go to 801. This time the voice sounded younger and her English suddenly improved.

A tall, solidly built woman opened the door and led me to a semi-private room (not a cubicle). Had I known that I was a babe entering the lion's den, I would have left immediately.

She said she was Japanese. Demanded that I pay the HF upfront and asked what I wanted. Said 4 H, HJ, BJ, FS all on menu. Called someone on phone and one "Korean" girl arrived, followed by a "Japanese" girl called Coco. The upsell pressure was non-stop. Said the HF went 100% to the boss so I needed to pay herself a tip. I demanded full 70 minutes but she said usually boom-boom and out in 30 minutes.

Was lucky to get out of there with everything intact. She refused to let me get a good look at Coco and practically kicked me out.

Hawaiian007
01-07-19, 15:30
From MT Thread above.

I wasn't able to recover my account when the site switched over, hence the post count. Firstly, I don't leave scathing reviews since this hobby is mostly YMMV. Decided to try out Naomi cause of recent reviews and wanted something different from the AMP grind.

Started off alright, I concur with the review on her looks. Got a bad feeling when I entered and it was the same room as Grace whom I had an identical experience with. Took a quick shower, came out and took care of the house. Laid face down for a typical Chinese rub down but wasn't there for that so whatever. Next thing I know the door flies open and her friend walks in conversing in Chinese asking if I want 4 hand. I politely declined.

Asked me to flip over in 10 minutes then said what service do I want. Opted for FS, took care of the tip. On goes the cover and she performs a decent CBJ / HJ combo. At this point I'm ready to check the oil with my dipstick. I began by easing slowly in and out with just the tip not pounding away. Then proceed to slide in all the way. In less than 5 minutes she's already saying the dreaded words "Cum for me already baby. " I'm like WTF, here we go again but try to ignore her nagging. Next thing I know, the fucking doorbell rings, her friend answers and another customer comes in as I'm in mid motion.

By this time I'm fucking pissed cause she continues to complain about my size being too big for her. I can hear her friend talking to the other guy because it's not a private room. Said she's "only used to small dick asians. " Her words, not mine. I pulled the cover off and asked for a HJ instead, she obliges but keeps looking at the clock. She then has the nerve to say that I only have 10 minutes left but it's barely been 30 minutes. At this point I want to finish before the other guy gets out of the shower and it gets anymore awkward. HJ finished and opted for a self wet wipe cleanup. She says I can wait for the other guy to get out of the shower. I say no thank you and quickly get dressed. It's been 35 minutes total time. As she's walking me out she apologized and said next time would be better. I politely said I won't be back for a next time. Fuck this ripoff *.

I know indies are always a gamble but I was in the mood for something different. And I have a few Chinese cc soloists on the list that can handle the girth with no complaints only compliments. Had a similar experience with Grace, nice thick not fat body but terrible service experience. To each is there own but I will not repeat what a total waste of funds.

Hawaiian007
01-14-19, 13:51
[Deleted by Admin]

Here's another thing I hate; guys calling out other guys because they think they know something. You report them because I have access to the back end info you don't have. Then I look at the accounts and take action.

Don't do this again.

A2

Fujii08
01-14-19, 15:17
Mostly Fake Reverse and work with Money. .

Hawaiian007
01-14-19, 21:07
Even the admins are getting pissed with the Shill posts.

From above MT thread:

Jennifer.

Deleted by Admin.

Why did you need to register a second user name to plug this chick?

That's why I combined them and banned this one.

Next time I'm going to edit the ads so that they say the chicks have crabs.

I fucking hate shills.

A2.

Dr Gyno
01-14-19, 22:33
Here is the link to avoid: https://cityxguide.com/escorts/really-picture-8082602384-russian-half-chinese-half-mixed-race-give-yo-15341533.

I posted my report under massage therapist a few days ago and thought I should post it here. I went to see her because I came across a few reviews that spoke highly of her service. I found the reports to be totally false. One monger said the pussy was bald and I found that to be totallly false as her pussy was very hairy. I don't think pussy hairs can grow that fast. I receive in and out services in about 35 minutes it was come for me baby over and over. When done she wants to get you out because she had another appointment. She was not very accommodating, it was No NO and more I don't do that. WTF. Anyway, thought I would bring it up here so my fellow mongers will not waste their time and money. Average looking and older maybe late thirty early forty. Soft fair skin Save your money and go to an MP for better value.

Go to these free lance therapist if you are looking for a challenge. As for me, I'm looking for the sure full on action and will be taking my $$ to the MP. As always YMMV.

ATLFan
01-15-19, 02:21
Even the admins are getting pissed with the Shill posts.

From above MT thread:

Jennifer.

Deleted by Admin.

Why did you need to register a second user name to plug this chick?

That's why I combined them and banned this one.

Next time I'm going to edit the ads so that they say the chicks have crabs.

I fucking hate shills.

A2.These idiots are costing people money! Good job on these ass hats! Excellent intel fellas.

ATLFan
01-15-19, 02:25
From MT Thread above.

I wasn't able to recover my account when the site switched over, hence the post count. Firstly, I don't leave scathing reviews since this hobby is mostly YMMV. Decided to try out Naomi cause of recent reviews and wanted something different from the AMP grind.

Started off alright, I concur with the review on her looks. Got a bad feeling when I entered and it was the same room as Grace whom I had an identical experience with. Took a quick shower, came out and took care of the house. Laid face down for a typical Chinese rub down but wasn't there for that so whatever. Next thing I know the door flies open and her friend walks in conversing in Chinese asking if I want 4 hand. I politely declined.

Asked me to flip over in 10 minutes then said what service do I want. Opted for FS, took care of the tip. On goes the cover and she performs a decent CBJ / HJ combo. At this point I'm ready to check the oil with my dipstick. I began by easing slowly in and out with just the tip not pounding away. Then proceed to slide in all the way. In less than 5 minutes she's already saying the dreaded words "Cum for me already baby. " I'm like WTF, here we go again but try to ignore her nagging. Next thing I know, the fucking doorbell rings, her friend answers and another customer comes in as I'm in mid motion.

By this time I'm fucking pissed cause she continues to complain about my size being too big for her. I can hear her friend talking to the other guy because it's not a private room. Said she's "only used to small dick asians. " Her words, not mine. I pulled the cover off and asked for a HJ instead, she obliges but keeps looking at the clock. She then has the nerve to say that I only have 10 minutes left but it's barely been 30 minutes. At this point I want to finish before the other guy gets out of the shower and it gets anymore awkward. HJ finished and opted for a self wet wipe cleanup. She says I can wait for the other guy to get out of the shower. I say no thank you and quickly get dressed. It's been 35 minutes total time. As she's walking me out she apologized and said next time would be better. I politely said I won't be back for a next time. Fuck this ripoff *.

I know indies are always a gamble but I was in the mood for something different. And I have a few Chinese cc soloists on the list that can handle the girth with no complaints only compliments. Had a similar experience with Grace, nice thick not fat body but terrible service experience. To each is there own but I will not repeat what a total waste of funds.She needs to gtfo. Biggest waste of time in my entire mongering career. Freaking 3 min BJ then starts complaining! Shit I've been drinking. Anyway excellent and honest review.

Hawaiian007
01-29-19, 22:28
Sorry mongers been away on business so haven't been keeping up.

This is from the above MT thread: YMMV.

Aiya. Old and bad massage. AVOID.

Hey I don't really post bad service but wanted to let you guys to know that I went cc and made a appointment with Aiya during the holidays. I have to say she is much older in person (closer to high 50's) and not that attractive compared to the ad. I was very disappointed on how old she was compared to the ad, however I tried to fight through and just try her out. But the main reason for the post and warning to you guys was the service. Massage was soft, rushed, and no effort, she ask for flip 15 minutes into and very rush. The ending was rush. Kept on complaining to hurry up and cum. Really a mood killing plus she ask for the money up front.

If I were you I would avoid this massage therapist. Save your money on better providers. Happy and safe hunting.

https://cityxguide.com/escorts/permalink-12699817

Hawaiian007
02-07-19, 14:26
As posted above in MT thread.

YMMV.

Okay.

Fake pic, real place.

https://cityxguide.com/escorts/let-u...06015-15350203

https://cityxguide.com/escorts/prett...06615-15338774

Any info on these places? Or TGTBT?

Thanks in advance. You can pm me info.

Hawaiian007
02-13-19, 16:18
From above MT Thread;.

Smile Spa.

Went to Smile Spa one night and experienced an unusual event. Anyway got there and mama lets me in. She led me to room and asked for hf. I paided it then took a self shower. After drying off went back to room and waited for my provider. When she finally entered the room wearing a silky nightgown she said hi and everything. Well then she laid next to me and a little cuddle. Next thing I know she falling asleep. Trid to wake her but nothing. Its like 7:00 pm mind you. Finally I just had just about it. Got up and got dressed. And lefted her there. I was just going to leave, but stopped and thought fuck that I'm getting my hf back. So turned around and went back to the kitch area where I found mama. Asked for my hf backand she said why. I just said just give my money back. So she came out to check what's going on. Then said "is she sleeping?" Got to the room and there she was still asleep. Tried to wake her but no luck. Then she reluctantly gave me my money back. And I got to on my my. Looking fir another place.

Well I know I read alot of negative report of this place but thought I give it a try. Boy was that a big mistake! At least I got my hf back. Next time I'll pay more attention.

Aloha guys.

Ocbda
02-13-19, 20:02
Given the name Of the place I'm surprised the irony is lost on anyone else.

From above MT Thread;.

Smile Spa.

Went to Smile Spa one night and experienced an unusual event. Anyway got there and mama lets me in. She led me to room and asked for hf. I paided it then took a self shower. After drying off went back to room and waited for my provider. When she finally entered the room wearing a silky nightgown she said hi and everything. Well then she laid next to me and a little cuddle. Next thing I know she falling asleep. Trid to wake her but nothing. Its like 7:00 pm mind you. Finally I just had just about it. Got up and got dressed. And lefted her there. I was just going to leave, but stopped and thought fuck that I'm getting my hf back. So turned around and went back to the kitch area where I found mama. Asked for my hf backand she said why. I just said just give my money back. So she came out to check what's going on. Then said "is she sleeping?" Got to the room and there she was still asleep. Tried to wake her but no luck. Then she reluctantly gave me my money back. And I got to on my my. Looking fir another place.

Well I know I read alot of negative report of this place but thought I give it a try. Boy was that a big mistake! At least I got my hf back. Next time I'll pay more attention.

Aloha guys.

Member #5886
02-14-19, 13:29
As posted above in MT thread.

YMMV.

Okay.

Fake pic, real place.

https://cityxguide.com/escorts/let-u...06015-15350203

https://cityxguide.com/escorts/prett...06615-15338774

Any info on these places? Or TGTBT?

Thanks in advance. You can pm me info.That link is Mia spa. I called there 3 x and asked for a certain MT but always ended up with Mia / Tina / Erika. Was fun and she is very good but I wanted to try a different flavor. Moved on to another, Lucy spa, same thing, MOMO is also very good. Asked her why the fake pics, said to draw in business. It's the Chinese connection in CC. Thai Vera does the same thing. If you call and don't like, walk, or no repeat. I have my own list of MTs and Shops I won't repeat. FME.

Ajarn
02-15-19, 22:40
That link is Mia spa. I called there 3 x and asked for a certain MT but always ended up with Mia / Tina / Erika.She has an attitude problem. Only soft massage. Kept asking her to make it stronger but she just ignored me. She tried to short me on time. Had to keep telling her we still have xx minutes left. No repeat. But YMMV.

Hawaiian007
02-21-19, 22:03
Anyone got a report on this one? I've gotten some intel from others that it might be a set-up so be careful. Possible entrapment or just plain stupid to post what she'll do to you (plus fake pictures don't lend credibility). YMMV but don't say I didn't try to warn you. If you do partake please be sure to provide detailed intel on her.

https://cityxguide.photo/ads/gfe-69-bbj-best-young-girl-arrived-today-714-455-4985-top-notch-servic-13562032

Mahalo.

Hawaiian007
02-25-19, 20:02
From above MT threads--YMMV depending on which part of the bi-polar chick she is that day.

This is the Ginger that used to work with Nana. She once told me $$ to go with her hotel room, but nah, too pushy and too weird for me. Nice rack if she's in the mood to show them, big areolas.

Ginger.

Quote Originally Posted by xxx.

A total moody *.

I would never return.

I saw her and found her to be very moody too. Not open minded and even turned down my tip.

She is awful. Total waste of time!

Hawaiian007
03-14-19, 19:50
From above MT thread.

Beware fake photo's YMMV.

Beware. Fake photos used.

Anyone tried June?

https://cityxguide.photo/ads/aloha-i...7650-17623925/

May need to TOFTT. Looks like a cute girl.

Aloha,

Both photos are of Gina Darling.

https://www.instagram.com/missginadarling/?hl=en

https://twitter.com/missginadarling?lang=en

No experience with this provider. Just helping with research.

J.

Hawaiian007
03-22-19, 14:04
From above MT Thread.

Yumi.

So. With all these bust and raids I thought I would venture out and went downtown to the executive center and see what Yumi was about. Her pics are fake or 20 years ago. I should've bailed when she opened the door but little head always somehow overthinks the big head. Nice place is all I can say and she has to douche cause she smelled pretty bad. Took a hit for the boys and will never ever go back again. LOL win some lose some.

AlwaysFresh
03-22-19, 18:25
From above MT Thread.

Yumi.

So. With all these bust and raids I thought I would venture out and went downtown to the executive center and see what Yumi was about. Her pics are fake or 20 years ago. I should've bailed when she opened the door but little head always somehow overthinks the big head. Nice place is all I can say and she has to douche cause she smelled pretty bad. Took a hit for the boys and will never ever go back again. LOL win some lose some.Thanks for the heads up.

DavePHi50
03-28-19, 15:04
I had an unfortunate experience with Bam Bam the other day and wanted to let everyone (including you girls) know what's going on. I'm not against a girl making a decent living and I always tip well, but when an establishment deceives a client with fake picture and up-selling it needs to be called out. This is happening at most all the Chinese establishments on 11th and 13th floors. And also the LA based Thai place on 24 and 39. I suggest avoiding these places and let the honest business prosper with our patronage.

BJ Hawaii
03-28-19, 20:18
I had an unfortunate experience with Bam Bam the other day and wanted to let everyone (including you girls) know what's going on. I'm not against a girl making a decent living and I always tip well, but when an establishment deceives a client with fake picture and up-selling it needs to be called out. This is happening at most all the Chinese establishments on 11th and 13th floors. And also the LA based Thai place on 24 and 39. I suggest avoiding these places and let the honest business prosper with our patronage.Also heard from a friend that some of these Chinese places on those floors want 300 up front!

Stay away!!

FCH300
03-28-19, 20:32
Also heard from a friend that some of these Chinese places on those floors want 300 up front!

Stay away!!You always have the option to put your clothes back on and leave.

AgentRubMore
03-29-19, 02:02
From above MT Thread.

Yumi.

So. With all these bust and raids I thought I would venture out and went downtown to the executive center and see what Yumi was about. Her pics are fake or 20 years ago. I should've bailed when she opened the door but little head always somehow overthinks the big head. Nice place is all I can say and she has to douche cause she smelled pretty bad. Took a hit for the boys and will never ever go back again. LOL win some lose some.Seems like a few of the shops I visited this week did had a bad odor. Found out that it's that time of the month for some females. The bathroom rubbish cans don't get emptied until full of small packages. As I was getting my Rub yesterday tried to rub kitty, my MT said " I don't think you want to go there today". Understood. Recommend wait a week, FME.

BJ Hawaii
03-29-19, 15:57
You always have the option to put your clothes back on and leave.According to my buddy that is exactly what he did. Just wanted to pass on the info so no one has to waste their time.

DavePHi50
03-29-19, 19:43
You always have the option to put your clothes back on and leave.I did just that. I'm trying inform the people who read this what to expect at the LA base Thai and Chinese shops. Our money is better spent supporting businesses run by honest people who actually live in Hawaii.

Hawaiian007
04-02-19, 19:35
Just my 2 cents worth.

If it smells bad I just avoid them all together. I know jr just goes into hiding if the smell offends me / him. I for one love a sweet smelling pussy or when they are ready that musk smell. Reminds me of the one time I was at a seafood place and the guy grilled some head on prawns and my friend was digging into the juices when he tore the head off and sucked away like there was no tomorrow. I asked him why do you devour that like that (mind you he's like 50-60 years old) and he says "Because it reminds me of a 16 year old virgins pussy when it gets wet" that musky sweet you just want to suck it all out of there taste / smell". So I tried and yep that's the only time I'd eat something that wasn't fresh smelling.

Just my 2 cents worth.

Dine at the why eat early and eat often.

Pearl Jam
04-02-19, 19:37
Just my 2 cents worth.

If it smells bad I just avoid them all together. I know jr just goes into hiding if the smell offends me / him. I for one love a sweet smelling pussy or when they are ready that musk smell. Reminds me of the one time I was at a seafood place and the guy grilled some head on prawns and my friend was digging into the juices when he tore the head off and sucked away like there was no tomorrow. I asked him why do you devour that like that (mind you he's like 50-60 years old) and he says "Because it reminds me of a 16 year old virgins pussy when it gets wet" that musky sweet you just want to suck it all out of there taste / smell". So I tried and yep that's the only time I'd eat something that wasn't fresh smelling.

Just my 2 cents worth.

Dine at the why eat early and eat often.Think I know what you mean. That armpit sorta smell. Musky. Black chicks tend to have that problem. I for one don't like that odor much.

BotoMoco
04-02-19, 21:06
Just my 2 cents worth.

Just my 2 cents worth.

Dine at the why eat early and eat often.Couldn't agree with you more. That's the biggest dick killer for me a stank pussy LOL. Girls better wake up and start douching more there's nothing worse than that.

SpoodrikBrad1
04-03-19, 07:39
To the contrary. Frequent douching can cause several complications. [Deleted by Admin]

Doesn't seem to bother any of the fucking douchebags on this site.

A2

Hawaiian007
04-11-19, 16:25
Thank you to the above Cityx blog poster that said this: Let's avoid these places, boycott until they show us the ugly ones they are bait and switch with so we can make sound decisions using out big head!

Fake Ads.

Scroll down to the very bottom of the Ad and you'll see a red and blue bar that states: Report this ad; avoid fake ads. These are probably the best indicators that these are phony.

https://cityxguide.com/escorts/asian...90482-18516941

The prices seem to good to be true. Sorry if this was already brought up, I just wanted to know, been really busy lately.

But then I see so many ads recently that have low ass prices? Anyone know what is going on?

Hawaiian007
04-19-19, 14:01
Posted from above MT Thread.

Sophie at Pin Thai.

Saw Sophie. https://bodyrubshop.com/ads/the-best...26705-18977492..

The good: Massage on back was pretty decent and she grazed a bit even though it was not sensual. They have a shower. That's it.

The bad: Picture is 20 years old, I think. Decent back massage was very short. When I got it and laid down, I waiting maybe five minutes for her to come in. And my internal clock said, WTF? When she excused herself to get hot towels to wipe off the back. Then flipped. Rubbed the front including dick and balls, but not sensual. But being a guy, just got to touch it, right. So I am all hard and she asked if I wanted massage while pointing south. I say yes. She says, "How much you give me?" I tell her 120 total. And she upsells. Says 150. I say no way. So she finishes me off with a mediocre HJ and wipes me down. I look up at the clock and 35 minutes have gone by since my appointment time. That included the time waiting for her to come in. I'm showered and out the door within 45 minutes of my appointment time. Not good.

The verdict: NO repeat!

The bonus: As I was paying and leaving, there was a younger hottie sitting up front in tight yoga pants. Wish I had her!

Looked like Nancy little bit, but with short hair. https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Bodyrub...a/7791680.html..

Demolition Man
04-22-19, 01:57
Posted from above MT Thread.

Sophie at Pin Thai.

Saw Sophie. https://bodyrubshop.com/ads/the-best...26705-18977492..

The good: Massage on back was pretty decent and she grazed a bit even though it was not sensual. They have a shower. That's it.

The bad: Picture is 20 years old, I think. Decent back massage was very short. When I got it and laid down, I waiting maybe five minutes for her to come in. And my internal clock said, WTF? When she excused herself to get hot towels to wipe off the back. Then flipped. Rubbed the front including dick and balls, but not sensual. But being a guy, just got to touch it, right. So I am all hard and she asked if I wanted massage while pointing south. I say yes. She says, "How much you give me?" I tell her 120 total. And she upsells. Says 150. I say no way. So she finishes me off with a mediocre HJ and wipes me down. I look up at the clock and 35 minutes have gone by since my appointment time. That included the time waiting for her to come in. I'm showered and out the door within 45 minutes of my appointment time. Not good.

The verdict: NO repeat!

The bonus: As I was paying and leaving, there was a younger hottie sitting up front in tight yoga pants. Wish I had her!

Looked like Nancy little bit, but with short hair. https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Bodyrub...a/7791680.html..I would highly recommend Nancy, been seeing her since her days at CC 2403; her massage always suits my needs and her personality is friendly as well; in my books, she is one the best Thai MT's out here.

SpoodrikBrad1
04-27-19, 16:01
Went and saw Jennifer of CC 801. Back story. I was trying to see another provider with a similar but shortened name. Though, somehow, when I was texting to make the appointment with the preferred provider, this second provider responded with a separate phone number. Thinking it was the provider responding to my original text, I inadvertently made an appointment to see Jennifer of CC 801. When she opened the door, I should have walked because while she was decent looking, she isn't my type. Jennifer is tall (maybe 5'8" blonde, Chinese, and with C sized boobs. She gave a decent massage for and asked me to flip at the 10 minute mark. WTF! Didn't give a BJ, but put a rubber on and rode in CG for 2 minutes. Then asked me to go on top. After about another 5 minutes, started giving me the "cum for me baby line. " I usually like to pound for a good 30 to 40 minutes, but I just wasn't feeling it with this provider. Plus, her roommate was in the kitchen talking loudly on her cell phone the entire time, making it near impossible for me to get into the zone. I won't be coming back.

Hawaiian007
05-16-19, 19:21
From above MT thread.

Bait and switch.

I TOFTT last week, 15 min prior to my appointment they confirmed that Fannie was available. I get up to the room, another lady answered the door and let me in. She was nice and accommodating but she wasn't Fannie or at close to the pictures. At first thought, she was there to greet me and collect HF. Nope, she was the one doing the massage. I told her she wasn't Fannie and she told me she went out eat dinner and wasn't coming back till later. I was hesitant to stay but she was nice and her massage was decent. I forgot her name but she was Chinese. I asked what was going on with this bait and switch, she said she just gets a call from someone to service a client and that's it, she doesn't even know the callers name. It's really strange, just know you won't get anything close to what is advertised.

https://cityxguide.co/body-rubs/new-...-492-15286593/

DeepBlues
05-16-19, 19:53
Couldn't agree with you more. That's the biggest dick killer for me a stank pussy LOL. Girls better wake up and start douching more there's nothing worse than that.Lena 1310 is STANK.

Hawaiian007
05-24-19, 13:16
As posted in above threads Ripoff Reports.

Beware of place with 646 number.

The listing here say real pics, but when I text and try to confirm.

This, no response. Also, looks like they continuously post "New in town" posts with what appears to be fake pics.

http://honolulu.mojovillage.com/serv...eal-pic_221659

Hawaiian007
05-24-19, 13:19
From above Ripoff Thread.

Short time your 1 hour HF.

Can somebody put together a list of all the MP and spas that call time early?

Blue star.

Sunflower.

Rejuve.

Tokyo spa.

Chichi.

Hula girl.

These AMP is less hour.

I think only Happiness dose great job!

Yes sometime happiness has less than 50 min.

Chichi is around 45 min but only one time I had full 60 min.

Sunflower was worst I had about 25 min.

Hawaiian007
05-24-19, 13:21
From above MT thread.

Made an appointment w Leah. Turns out it is at 611 Aloha Me. Pics of girl attached are NOT her or if so were 10-15 years ago. Prob 38 to 45 years old. That said she is in good shape, great ass small b's standard service total 2 $$. Would not repeat, too mechanical- oooh baby fuck me harder.

Attached 2 pics are from 2 different ads and not accurate.

Why don't they put real pictures in and these chicks don't cum from daty they would be too tired to perform for eight guys a day.

https://honoluluhi.assortlist.com/massagespa/a62336

ExoticKnight
05-24-19, 13:50
From above Ripoff Thread.

Short time your 1 hour HF.

Can somebody put together a list of all the MP and spas that call time early?

Blue star.

Sunflower.

Rejuve.

Tokyo spa.

Chichi.

Hula girl.

These AMP is less hour.

I think only Happiness dose great job!

Yes sometime happiness has less than 50 min.

Chichi is around 45 min but only one time I had full 60 min.

Sunflower was worst I had about 25 min.Through out my monger years I've experienced some short timers and clock watchers, so it all depends if you can control your self to last the full hour. And that's what I do. If they rush me. I'll take longer. So just learn to control and stretch that full hour. Find your size and put a cock ring over the cover and you can last longer and control. Good Luck Mongers!!

ProfessorGun69
05-25-19, 04:09
Through out my monger years I've experienced some short timers and clock watchers, so it all depends if you can control your self to last the full hour. And that's what I do. If they rush me. I'll take longer. So just learn to control and stretch that full hour. Find your size and put a cock ring over the cover and you can last longer and control. Good Luck Mongers!!The girls know as the cock ring guy. Might try it?

Hard808
05-28-19, 14:55
Yup if you pop in 10 minutes do you expect to stay 60 minutes? If girl books every 90 minutes (which most book 60-75 min apart?) if you bring the next guy and complain about waiting or seeing another waiting at elevator etc? That extra 30 min transfer time adds up to girls to another 1-3 sessions a day another 200-600 w / hf missed out.

If you eat at the buffets with a 90 min time cap and not full after 90 min what do you do?

Through out my monger years I've experienced some short timers and clock watchers, so it all depends if you can control your self to last the full hour. And that's what I do. If they rush me. I'll take longer. So just learn to control and stretch that full hour. Find your size and put a cock ring over the cover and you can last longer and control. Good Luck Mongers!!

Hawaiian007
06-12-19, 15:36
As posted in above Blog.

As a central Oahuan whenever someone interesting pops up at the wahiawa spa I make sure to give them a try (about an hour less in driving time and gas). So I go see Gina. Contact was easy no conversations about money or services, but 65/ hr. I go with only 1. 25 so I can't be upsold. She looks like her pictures but nothing special. She didn't ask for house fund up front and I told her I wanted deep tissue. She started off porky and then she got better. Minimal mutual touching was available. After the flip she Continued to massage the front (always a bonus, but usually telling of the length of the massage) and then when she was done, she leaned over and whispered, "do you want special massage?" Of course. She asks how much I can tip? I say 60. She says how about 200 total? I say I only brought 125 total. She says how about 170. We kept going back and forth in that manner. Then she started. Nothing special at first and I could mutual touch better now. Then she got on the table and then the HE got worse. Hammer Time. After she finished she asked if I can do 130. I tell her not this time, but definitely next time. Then I look at the time after I leave and send her a text. "I don't know when I'll be back if it's always going to be 15 min short". She responds, "it's ok, because you cheap". Experiences like this make me appreciate times with Candy and auto even more. Never short time and always a great finish.

Sorry if my post influenced your bad visit with Gina.

This happened on my second visit with her too. The tides have since changed in my YMMV with Gina. Good you and H-1 posted. Please continue to call out the upsell.

To make a long story short, my apologies.

Wish you better hunting with others.

Aloha.

HiPickle
06-12-19, 16:42
From above MT thread.

Made an appointment w Leah. Turns out it is at 611 Aloha Me. Pics of girl attached are NOT her or if so were 10-15 years ago. Prob 38 to 45 years old. That said she is in good shape, great ass small b's standard service total 2 $$. Would not repeat, too mechanical- oooh baby fuck me harder.

Attached 2 pics are from 2 different ads and not accurate.

Why don't they put real pictures in and these chicks don't cum from daty they would be too tired to perform for eight guys a day.

https://honoluluhi.assortlist.com/massagespa/a62336

007.Well, if I would have read your post ahead of time I would have been forewarned 😑 I thought she looked younger and loved her tiny body, but I got short timed big time. Made a review somewhere in another thread.

Abunaga
06-12-19, 22:21
Well, if I would have read your post ahead of time I would have been forewarned 😑 I thought she looked younger and loved her tiny body, but I got short timed big time. Made a review somewhere in another thread.Why do mongers think the pictures are accurate?

HiPickle
06-13-19, 03:34
Why do mongers think the pictures are accurate?Why we rely on the reviews. I went by one review which placed her as similar body, but a little older. Stating the picture was probably real, but not current. That was good enough for me to investigate, since age isn't such a big deal for me, but body size IS. Again, after seeing her, I liked what I saw a lot, which is why I stayed when she asked for tip up front. If I didn't like what I saw, asking for a tip would be my way out. I'd still pound that little thing if I was guaranteed a good hour and service. 😉.

Hawaiian007
06-17-19, 19:03
From above MP thread.

Does any of our fellow mongers know where this location is in Aiea and Halawa?

https://cityxguide.photos/ads/beauti...-6950-12974449

Thanks!

Showed up to this place advertised as 5'o spinner, got a girl 5'7 Chinese smelled like an ash traywho spoke zero English and demanded all up front and then stripped me naked standing in middle of room and stares at my unit for a second, then points at the bed. All the romance of a military physical. Dead fish action, no pop, left with my clothes smelling like ld been rolled around in charred cig butts. Good luck and pm me if you get better ti.

Hawaiian007
06-17-19, 22:24
As posted above in the MT thread.

B & S bs re: Leah.

Quote Originally Posted by xxx.

Made an appointment to see Leah Chinese spinner with gnd looks. Show up and taller Chinese 5'7" slim about 120 lbs opens the door. Asked if she was Leah and she said yes. Bait and switch cc connection because I saw her a few years ago when I was a novice. Declined her services and told her what a waste of time. Was able to exit the parking structure within 15 minutes and found my spinner girl. CC 1011 beware the B&S.

Yup. That's the famous Chinese tactic in CC. FOS but they don't care because some bros just go with it. I am guilty of caving a few times. Not anymore. Little spinner Leah is happily working at Happiness and seems to like it there.

Hawaiian007
07-02-19, 14:47
Got word out that there has been a crackdown at CC and other locations. Reports of LE seizing camera security footage and comparing license plates from locations to see if illegal activity is going on. I can 100% totally non-confirm these "reports" but just passing along information. Perhaps just time to become a little more discrete with our visitations. No park directly in front of the location, maybe use an alias name, maybe time to get the burner phone from Walmart of such, be a little more discrete as there are LE on these pages also.

Just taking care of the boys here and alerting my fellow mongers, so don't shoot the messenger if you disagree.

Stay safe my friends.

Local1234
07-02-19, 22:14
Got word out that there has been a crackdown at CC and other locations. Reports of LE seizing camera security footage and comparing license plates from locations to see if illegal activity is going on. I can 100% totally non-confirm these "reports" but just passing along information. Perhaps just time to become a little more discrete with our visitations. No park directly in front of the location, maybe use an alias name, maybe time to get the burner phone from Walmart of such, be a little more discrete as there are LE on these pages also.

Just taking care of the boys here and alerting my fellow mongers, so don't shoot the messenger if you disagree.

Stay safe my friends.

007.Good point always use a burner phone.

Makalena Nbf
07-03-19, 04:21
Anyone planning on going to this place before warned pushy GILF providers and bad FS.

Hawaiian007
07-05-19, 14:13
As posted in above CityXGuide thread.

Waste time.

https://cityxguide.photos/ads/exotic...olulu-23282902

All fake you been told don't even bother. Saw real girl not the photos and left.

Hawaiian007
07-08-19, 19:44
Bullshit sites on CityXguide.

Don't think the site is even in Hawaii.

So mongers, beware.

It was worth the trouble to get to download a few pictures though.

There are a number of these bullshit links, just look at the area code and phone number, if its not Hawaii's 808, then don't waste your time.

I got one from a white chick imposing as some Filipino Asian doctor. But as soon as you send an email, my Inbox gets flooded by asking for more information. Finally said puck this and told her to shove it for misleading me with false ads. Some are trying to lure you by listing ridiculous prices like 150 USD for all night.

YMMV but be warned.

Hawaiian007
07-24-19, 21:21
Multiple posts but YMMV.

Just relaying info from above MT Thread.

Garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by nyone tried any of these girls?

https://cityxguide.com/escorts/808-4...today-15461365

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Bodyrub...a/6577471.html

Walk away, these are fake pics and horrible looking girls. Mimi is the ring leader and that is not her and she is disgusting to be with. She should have retired 20 years ago.

Please delete these from your memory and move on.

Member #6232
09-01-19, 20:36
Bruddahs,

Lose money on this one:

https://bodyrubshop.com/ads/relaxing-dream-massage-808-218-1395-27216419

Mean bait and switch with other Chinese Est in Century Center. Fake fucken Ad. Like Cloe reported in other thread, they only looking for the fast buck. Lately with the economy tanking with latest trade wars, I've been mindful of what I am buying in goods making sure I am not buying anything made in China. Personal boycott. Now I am starting to boycott these unscrupulous fake Chinese MT Ads especially those who probably not even Licensed. City License inspectors needs to get busy weeding out these leeches. Just adding one to the list to boycott but as always, YMMV. Its your hard earned kala. Maybe we need to also include those outrageous California sourced Thai MT's with the major upsell. If we don't impact their operations standards no telling how it'll impact the overall standard rates, regardless of legit or with extras. Economy probably tank soon so its your hard earned kala that's going to have to last. Be safe and mindful out there. Lataz. \m /.

Honolulu1
09-02-19, 00:05
Bruddahs,

Lose money on this one:

https://bodyrubshop.com/ads/relaxing-dream-massage-808-218-1395-27216419

Mean bait and switch with other Chinese Est in Century Center. Fake fucken Ad. Like Cloe reported in other thread, they only looking for the fast buck. Lately with the economy tanking with latest trade wars, I've been mindful of what I am buying in goods making sure I am not buying anything made in China. Personal boycott. Now I am starting to boycott these unscrupulous fake Chinese MT Ads especially those who probably not even Licensed. City License inspectors needs to get busy weeding out these leeches. Just adding one to the list to boycott but as always, YMMV. Its your hard earned kala. Maybe we need to also include those outrageous California sourced Thai MT's with the major upsell. If we don't impact their operations standards no telling how it'll impact the overall standard rates, regardless of legit or with extras. Economy probably tank soon so its your hard earned kala that's going to have to last. Be safe and mindful out there. Lataz. \m /.I hear yay braddah Omolette, I agree with this post and Omolette is speaking the truth. Take the stand Mongers. We all frickin work hard for our hard earned dollars. Hono1.

StinkyOne
09-09-19, 22:08
I hear yay braddah Omolette, I agree with this post and Omolette is speaking the truth. Take the stand Mongers. We all frickin work hard for our hard earned dollars. Hono1.Your exactly right on having no license to work but DCCA has no time for small kind fines. Also DCCA does not look at certain websites like cityguide, Assortlist, and most ads that promote prostitution. Plus there are many Thai places that hire non licensed workers also, not only the Chinese establishments.

Honolulu1
09-10-19, 20:26
Fern at CC 2701.

Stay away from this one. Has delusional image of herself and believes she deserves a premium tip. If she were to take a look in the mirror, she would see that she is a good 20 lbs over weight, large baby pouch, mid to late 40's and looks it, large saggy boobs.

Again reposting, original by Eric Shinn. Hono1.

RubikCube
09-11-19, 17:15
Your exactly right on having no license to work but DCCA has no time for small kind fines. Also DCCA does not look at certain websites like cityguide, Assortlist, and most ads that promote prostitution. Plus there are many Thai places that hire non licensed workers also, not only the Chinese establishments.This place really has the MOST unlicensed inexperienced workers anywhere. $60 for a suntan lotion rub down and maybe. 60 or more for hand job. Can someone report who actually has a license to work there beside the owner MAT -7xx6?

Castrol
09-19-19, 02:48
Saw this ad with white girl Fiona in two piece bikini CC 203. The other girl in the ad was dressed well. Why does this place put ads on cityxguide when no happy ending is available? Another ad says KK hot and sexy? Curvy? And she wears an dress to cover the curves (what curves? Does this business let you fuck the girls? I don't think so?

Hawaiian007
10-02-19, 22:04
From Massage with HE thread:

Mary / Mika.

QuoteOriginally Posted by.

This is Chinese Mika of the CC Chinese Network. Business slow so maybe she giving double pops but I never know her to pop the clothes off for easy access but maybe YMMV depends on if she likes you I guess. She ok with the massage and doesn't short time but more variety out there my opinion. Wish there were actual Korean MT as we are already saturated with Chinese and Thai MT from here and abroad. Laters!! "O".

Hah, I took the bait on Kakashits post and saw her. Shorted me time and not so great massage, no repeat for me, never would have seen her if I saw her picture first.

Hawaiian007
10-10-19, 21:47
Nope.

Originally Posted by.

Is this one real?

https://cityxguide.photos/ads/808-30...-7468-15286982

Linda rose ripoff.

From above MT thread.

Hawaiian007
10-18-19, 15:48
https://www.instagram.com/ploysaixx/

The advertisement got my attention, too. However, I found that Sonia is using photos of Thanaporn Chantha.

J.

Thanks J, you saved me on that one, but the real gal is a cutie though. LOL.

Hawaiian007
12-10-19, 21:18
From above Viet Bar thread. Very interesting read. Got me all interested but no mo benjamins LOL.

Went around 10:30 pm. Sat at bar with a bud lite. Talking to a MILF, she was in a tight red dress and conversational. After 15 minutes or so, she leans over and asks if I like fuck. I said you have young girl for me. She motioned to the bartender and sauntered away. In a flash a 20 something spinner walks up and places her hand on my shoulder. She has a nice rack, slim about 5'6" and thick sexy red lips. Hi my name is Li, you buy drink for me? Sure $20 and the bartender pours a shot of tea from a scotch bottle. We go to booth? Sure I grab my bud lite and follow her obvious sexy walk. You like dance? How much? $100 for 3 songs. I raise my eyebrows, that is a lot of money! Yeah but I worth it. Normally it's $40 but let's see what she can do for $100. Okay, and I hand over a Benjamin. We go to the corner and she says Need $10 for bouncer to protect the booth. Okay, I hand her the $10 and follow her very hippy walk over to the corner booth. I take off top or bottom? Bottom I ask. She ignores my request and proceeds to strip off her dress to reveal a nice bra protecting a nice pair of bolt on breasts (c to d cup). She pushes aside the table and mounts me in a CG fashion. After grinding for about a couple minutes, she stands up over me and asks You like private room. How much? $300. I raise my eyebrows again. That's a lot of money! Yeah but we fuck good. So I do some mental calculations, (I'm in it for $400 maybe, she looks hot, she does some DFK and she speaks english well. With that Angela Johnson accent). Okay. I fork over 3 more Benjamins. Oh need $10 tip for doorman to protect room. I hand her a $10 bill and she disappears for a moment. It's a great time to adjust herman because he was getting rather aroused from her grinding lap dance. Room busy now, we wait 10 minutes, you like another dance? Yeah sure. $100 please. What? I already paid you $400. Room busy, you like wait or you like lapdance? Herman was saying yes and I was thinking with my dick. Okay. My last c-note comes out. Do we need another $10 for the doorman? Oh no need, we in the booth already. And she proceeds to smother my face with her breasts. I get to lick her mini marshmallow size nipples. She mounts me in a RCG position and does some more grinding. Herman is rock hard and she acknowledges him by stroking the bulge. Is the room ready yet? I go check. She disappears for a moment and comes back, 5 more minutes. You like another lapdance? I have no more money. We have ATM. No! I try to be emphatic. You lick my pussy. Maybe if I good in private room you give me more tip? I GAVE YOU $500 ALREADY, WHEN IS THE ROOM READY! Why you mad. You no have fun? I was ready to choke her neck. Please check room I asked politely. Okay, she disappeared and came back: Room ready. She took my hand and led me into a room which looked like the dressing room with lockers and mirrors and a bed. There was another dancer cleaning up and she quickly scurried away. You take clothes off, I come back. I was feeling something fishy was up, but I took my clothes off and lay on the bed. Li appeared and began removing her clothes. She had a gorgeous body, no body fat, large bolt-on breasts and a neatly trimmed landing strip Bush. What you like me do? I dance for you. $200 please. What, I paid you $500 already. But that for mamasan. You pay me $200 I dance for you and give you blow job and give you my phone number. No you lay here. I figured I'll get her primed and she'll want it so bad. I spread her legs and started a slow DATY. She responded somewhat. I circled her young clit and drew her labia into my mouth. I let my saliva drip into her opening heard her start to moan. Then nothing. No gyrations, no pelvic thrusts, no nothing. I raised my head and saw her staring down at me. You like fuck? $200 please. That was it! I pushed her away and dressed as quickly as I could and walked right out. I'm never going back. $500 down the drain.

TomAssCan9
12-10-19, 22:26
From above Viet Bar thread. Very interesting read. Got me all interested but no mo benjamins LOL.

Went around 10:30 pm. Sat at bar with a bud lite. Talking to a MILF, she was in a tight red dress and conversational. After 15 minutes or so, she leans over and asks if I like fuck. I said you have young girl for me. She motioned to the bartender and sauntered away. In a flash a 20 something spinner walks up and places her hand on my shoulder. She has a nice rack, slim about 5'6" and thick sexy red lips. Hi my name is Li, you buy drink for me? Sure $20 and the bartender pours a shot of tea from a scotch bottle. We go to booth? Sure I grab my bud lite and follow her obvious sexy walk. You like dance? How much? $100 for 3 songs. I raise my eyebrows, that is a lot of money! Yeah but I worth it. Normally it's $40 but let's see what she can do for $100. Okay, and I hand over a Benjamin. We go to the corner and she says Need $10 for bouncer to protect the booth. Okay, I hand her the $10 and follow her very hippy walk over to the corner booth. I take off top or bottom? Bottom I ask. She ignores my request and proceeds to strip off her dress to reveal a nice bra protecting a nice pair of bolt on breasts (c to d cup). She pushes aside the table and mounts me in a CG fashion. After grinding for about a couple minutes, she stands up over me and asks You like private room. How much? $300. I raise my eyebrows again. That's a lot of money! Yeah but we fuck good. So I do some mental calculations, (I'm in it for $400 maybe, she looks hot, she does some DFK and she speaks english well. With that Angela Johnson accent). Okay. I fork over 3 more Benjamins. Oh need $10 tip for doorman to protect room..Which Viet Bar is this?

Hawaiian007
12-11-19, 15:21
Which Viet Bar is this?Sorry I'm just adding a report of Boycott / Ripoff from the main thread above this-See the Vietnamese Bar report thread. Ask the original poster.

Aloha.