PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Archived Reports

Trajik
04-15-05, 18:52
Anyone know of any lots in and around the L.A. area? If so, I would appreciate it if you could help a pal out. Thank You very much.

Wess Worldly
05-25-05, 20:27
Anyone know of any lots in and around the L.A. area? If so, I would appreciate it if you could help a pal out. Thank You very much.Hey Trajik,

The only action I've seen is out in onterio. I tend to pass through there 2-3 tymes a month and it's always full of gryls. Most of them are SW's that come out because sunset is F'd up. The T/A is located off the 10 east/ exit milliken.

Hope this helps.

Wess

Member #5605
05-29-05, 12:37
Someone posted that the Ontario PD is running stings out of those truck stops (TA West and East) because of all the "action" there. Is this true? When does it take place? I have been there a few times, and have not seen 1 lot "lot lizard"!

Stormrider
06-23-05, 11:22
Oh jeez the area is full of them. Try the twin T/A's in Ontario (particularly east) and Trucktown in Fontana. It's too bad Mama Simone's is no longer in existance, that place was like a smorgasboard in its day. To this date, the best piece of lizard tail I ever knocked off was there 19yo, not worn out, no obvious drugs, pretty by normal standards, not SW standards and enthusiastic.

Storm Rider

Member #3923
07-20-05, 08:51
I haven't been out to California in a few years. I'll be there soon and was wondering if the Tulare Rest Area is still a happening place?

Thanks!

Wandering One
08-17-05, 01:13
Hey does anyone here know about any action between Tuscon and Las Cruces? I'm traveling down I-10 on Friday and I could use some distractions along the way. Thanks

Wandering One

Member #5605
08-21-05, 13:31
Anyone know anything about a truck stop in Rialto with lot lizards, or is someone confusing the Fontana truck stop with a Rialto location?

SickPuppy
09-06-05, 17:47
Stopped at the truck stop in fontana ca ;ast weekend there were a couple working the lot. so one name Honey deciet service for 40 not much in cbj fs was deciet might see again.

Trewalker69
11-17-05, 22:08
Had a chance to hang out in Laredo this week: ). Gateway Truck Stop still has plenty of action, Also if you cant find parking at the T Stop just buzz over to Wolly World and they will find you. And as usual you can buzz across the border if you want to. Also from exprience and from chat from other drivers, if your company has a terminal in Laredo, they most likely have an outside cleaning service that comes in at night, the cleaning service ladies like to see the drivers smiling also. Laredo- My Kind Of Town: )

Trewalker69
11-27-05, 13:06
Checked out the Pride/Petro Truck stops here ,still a little action,They come from the cheap motel and work both lots but I prefer to be in Pride myself. Saw a nice looking blonde working,maybe a 7 to 7 1/2. Decent skills but nothing to write home about. Can't remember her name, but said she was from the Tarheel.

No LE to be seen

Trewalker69
12-01-05, 19:31
Did a little Recon of I 10 Truck Stop in Rialto Ca, Rolled in about an hour before dark,appreared to be trashy enough ,razor wire cut,and a hole cut through fence,very soon spotted 2 BSW ,one was about a 1 the other about a 5,At dark a HSW came through,looking into trucks but walked in a big hurry,There were 4 or 5 guy's constantly walking in and out,did not appear to be pimps( dealers, Homeless, LE) After about 2 hours after dark nothing but the hardtails to be seen, Pulled out about 0200 and streets were empty,Rolled by the twin TA's and it was party central there ,but no time to stop.

Here is the deal guy's,How about sharing some info in all corners of the country,If noone else is gonna share ,I will stop sharing also, And asking questions in all your post is not considered sharing.

Travel safe and have fun

Trewalker69
12-01-05, 22:25
Just had a decent dream at the J in El Paso, About a 7 but very friendly and skilled. Have not been out west here in about 5 years till this week, Over all all spots seem to have settled down a bit. Just gotta wait and look a little more

Safe Travels

SickPuppy
12-08-05, 00:27
I stopped in Amarillo Tuesday night. Several on the CB had a lady called Britney. Don't waste your time with this. 30 dollar cbj was mostly a freaking handjob. A couple of decent ones there, I should had tried one of those. She was about a 4 on the Lot Lizard scale, if that.

Trewalker69
12-12-05, 00:55
I was there a few weeks ago,and there was only one girl there and her skills were also poor ,cant remember her name though,Good to know there is more than one working there ,The girl I chatted with had the impression I was gonna go down on her ,after she had been working countless trucks :

Check out my posting in Southeast for Baston Rouge sick puppy,the girl named Ureka is the real deal,and has good skills,Thank maybe she would be a GFE if you like ,but personally im not into kissing, licking lizards.But she puts forth 110%,best I have had in awhile ,since the girls in the tarheel dried up.

I stopped in Amarillo Tuesday night. Several on the CB had a lady called Britney. Don't waste your time with this. 30 dollar cbj was mostly a freaking handjob. A couple of decent ones there, I should had tried one of those. She was about a 4 on the Lot Lizard scale, if that.

SickPuppy
12-17-05, 16:59
Stopped at exit 149 in Albuquerque Friday night. There was action there, they're on the CB some decent ones. I recieved 1/2 and 1/2 for 50 after she got done she massaged me for about 1 hour not to bad for only 50 clams said here name was Renee or something like a Native American. Some really dirty ladys have seen some that was about a 7 or working the lot there.

Trewalker69
12-21-05, 00:23
I heard a girl on the CB a few weeks ago in Phoenix,trying to get a ride back to the 149 ,in Albe, must be the palce to hang out,never saw the girl,but said she hung out there, and said she was american Indian ,looks like i need to go back out west : )

Stopped at exit 149 in Albuquerque Friday night. There was action there, they're on the CB some decent ones. I recieved 1/2 and 1/2 for 50 after she got done she massaged me for about 1 hour not to bad for only 50 clams said here name was Renee or something like a Native American. Some really dirty ladys have seen some that was about a 7 or working the lot there.