View Full Version : 2005 Archived Reports

Admin
05-07-05, 18:51
Thread Starter.

Wasserratte
06-06-05, 15:01
This is a test to see if this works.

Hi,

Please post test reports in the Site Administration | Test Messages section.

Thanks,

Jackson

Watkins
12-29-05, 05:04
Happy Holidays,

Long time lurker, first time poster,

I've just got back from two weeks on Saipan (and the smaller island under it called Tinian (but that's another story...)

After reading the old comments here, I wasn't expecting much but I was in for a happy surprise. It seems off-season is THE time to visit.

Lots of Japanese massage girls in the streets - I settled on a blonde Baby-san outside the Dai-Ichi. Prices started at $ for the oil course, but she settled on half that. She took me up to her room on the second floor of a row of shops and gave me one of the most enthusiastic, ear-popping BBBJ's I've ever had the pleasure to experience. I tipped her a ten which put a smile on her dripping face almost as large as the one on mine.

At night I hung out at the Phillipina show-bars down in Susupe. Half the time I was the only customer in there other than some wasted Japanese tourists.

What a crazy scene those bars were - for a twelve buck lady-drink, they supplied you with a pen-flashlight and not one but two fine 20-year old honeys. The girls sat either side of me whispering sweet-nothings in my ears as I shone the light up their mini-skirts. Lo and behold if they'd forgotten to put on their panties... A couple of lady-drinks later and I was up to my knuckles in Philipina on my left and Phillipina on my right. They offered me take out for $$ but by that time I was pretty loaded on cheap Nikka whisky and in no fit state to appreciate them.

All in all a highly recommended little island.

Tinian was sweet too, but I can't seem to find anywhere to post...

W