PDA

View Full Version : Gastonia

Ginger1013
08-07-17, 01:47
I've heard yall mention the gastonia thread but I can't find it. Any help would be apreciated. I'm here from jax for the next 5 weeks. Like to see a girl every couple days but not travel out of town. I work late. Whos yalls favorites.

I hit the samantha in rockhill on the way up tonight that post constantly. Nice tits all covered. Won't repeat can't handle all the cover.

Thanks fellows.

Ginger.

Member #6056
08-07-17, 02:34
You will find a thread for "Gastonia" at the same level as "Charlotte" in the Forum- States Cities- North Carolina- Gastonia level.

InOut.

I've heard yall mention the gastonia thread but I can't find it. Any help would be apreciated. I'm here from jax for the next 5 weeks. Like to see a girl every couple days but not travel out of town. I work late. Whos yalls favorites.

I hit the samantha in rockhill on the way up tonight that post constantly. Nice tits all covered. Won't repeat can't handle all the cover.

Thanks fellows.

Ginger.

Gigabyte40
08-07-17, 18:04

Thanks fellows.

Ginger.Look under North Carolina. Gastonia board is shown between Fayetteville and Greensboro.

GB40.