PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Archived Reports

Sandie Gomm
04-22-05, 03:11
Hello fellow mongers,

Looks like the Guam thread has been pretty silent as of late. I'm heading back out to the island in early May, and I'll be sure to drop a line if anything interesting happens.

I was there last November, and things were pretty slow. On the good side, that means that there were bargains to be had at the local AMPS. On the bad side, it meant that the pickings were kind of slim.

We'll see how it goes in a couple of weeks. I'll try to let you know how it goes.

Cheers!

Admin
05-07-05, 18:51
Thread Starter.

Sandie Gomm
05-16-05, 03:25
Just back from Guam. I did not have time to visit the usual haunts (Memories, Hong Kong, Ichibang), but did spend a pleasant afternoon walking around Tumon. Visited the "legit" shiatsu place below Club USA and was pleasantly surprised to find out that full service is on the menu. Thirty for thirty, and an even one hundred for a relaxed, no hurry BBBJ, missionary and doggie. No hassles, very straight forward.

Provider was an early 30's chinese named "Ann". I know that a lot of mongers look for the younger ones, but when you're as old as I am early 30's is younger! Enjoyed her company so much that I arranged for a second session at my hotel room.

Action is slow on Guam, but it's still out there! Have fun, stay safe!

Peskadot
07-11-05, 01:21
Anybody check out the Kelly's Place on Guam yet? Does is run the same way the Saipan one runs?

Che'lu

Guamabc
08-20-05, 05:35
Where in Guam is Kelly's?

Yellor
08-21-05, 12:20
Behind Vikings in Tumon. Never was open when I was there.

Guamabc
08-24-05, 00:27
What kind of a place is it? I've never been to the one in Saipan so I'm not sure what it is.

Sandie Gomm
08-25-05, 03:09
Hello folks. I'm headed back to Guam end of September. How's the action now? It was kind of slow last time I was around.

Mr Magoo2
09-13-05, 01:56
Greetings,

Though a bit dated, the worldsexguide.com site has a good discussion on Guam. I'm here to tell you that all seems accurate. Here's a brief run down of my experience:

Hong Kong -- I fit the description of a local and managed two trips - one at $.4 for 45 minutes and $.05 for 1 hour (do the math). Both times excellent looking Korean girls and excellent service. No massage...lay face up on the table and she starts the FS (which was a nice treat to have a woman initiate sex for a change!!). At first I didn't like what I saw so I asked for another girl until I was happy with the selection. Both were exactly what I was after. They supposedly have 20 plus girls, all descriptions (all Korean and a few Chinese). You'll pay much more if your Navy or Japanese.

Memories -- only two girls on a Friday night (wtf??). Both were 5s at best. That's when I went back to Hong Kong's for the second visit.

Phone book massage - at my hotel room...can't remember the name of the place, but it's very near the Hilton. .5 per hour and I took two hours (I was really out of whack due to a long plane ride). Incredible, incredible massage from an older Chinese gal. No FS, but was more than happy to arrange it for me. Exceptionally skilled hand release at the end.

No SWs to speak of. I hear they are all TVs, and the one I did see (got the look and all) could have indeed been one.

Went to one 'buy me drinkie' bar. No luck there.

Went to one Karoke bar. Met one hot looking gal but couldn't cement a deal as I was with work buddies and too busy singing and drinking.

Strip clubs -- went to Club USA once. Met two really good looking white chicks that wanted me to 'buy them out' for the evening. Asked one if she would do a GFE and she (truthfully it seemed) didn't know what I meant. Would have taken one but had to catch a plane the next a.m. so I passed. Something I'd like to explore more the next time. Question - how much should I expect to spend to 'buy one out' and what sort of tip will they want for an extended GFE??

Also went to another strip show on Marine drive...can't remember the name but it was a dive.

Met two gals on the plane ride over. One really good loking one who claimed to be a oral hygienist. That got me excited, but she steered the conversation to her new husband. Rats, I though I was onto something here! The other one was a bit worn looking, but cute, gal obviously going to Guam to 'work'. Never got too far talking with her as you other mongers were working her in the HNL airport - even before she made it to Guam - impressive mongering, guys!

Peskadot
09-13-05, 19:35
Mr. Magoo,

Try Ichi Bang across the street from HK. Same drill, more girls.

Best deal in town for FS. They have some cute Kgals. Multiple girls is no problem as well.

P

Guamabc
09-14-05, 01:43
Every place I've been to charged me $.50 for half-hour, so I guess I've been over paying. I just ask how much for half-hour and they always quote the same price. I must be asking it wrong.

Has anyone tried Sun Sports Massage on Marine Drive?

Tcmits
09-15-05, 00:28
Glad to see the fresh reports. I'm heading over there for a month starting about Oct 7 for work. Anyone know if the weekend rates are higher than the weekend?

Any recommendations for a place that gives a decent massage as well as FS? I love a good rubdown before the grand finish.

Sandie Gomm
10-02-05, 03:18
Just back from Guam. Ichibang was a dissapointment: .60 for a younger K girl who spoke no english at all. Service was mechanical and actually a turnoff.

Went down the road to Hong Kong, and left totally satisfied. Provider was named Hana, and she went out of her way for the same .60: BBBJ and enthusiastic reverse cowgirl left me happy. Next time I won't waste my time or money at Ichibang.

Cheers!

Tcmits
11-08-05, 23:04
Just back from Guam. Ichibang was a dissapointment: .60 for a younger K girl who spoke no english at all. Service was mechanical and actually a turnoff.

Went down the road to Hong Kong, and left totally satisfied. Provider was named Hana, and she went out of her way for the same .60: BBBJ and enthusiastic reverse cowgirl left me happy. Next time I won't waste my time or money at Ichibang.

Cheers!My experience at HK was pretty much as Sandie described Ichibang. Terrible service. She hopped on, then hopped off and started doing hand work. I said that wasn't what I was paying for. She remounted, but told me to hurry up.

I had the backroom service from a Japanese girl at the Cosmos Strip Club that was pretty good.

I did go to a massage place next to the Tumon Police Station and Crazy Horse a few times. There was a Chinese girl there who gave an excellent hour long massage for $36. I gave her a $10 tip after she gave me a happy ending.

StWalkinCheetah
12-04-05, 09:57
Just back from Guam. I did not have time to visit the usual haunts (Memories, Hong Kong, Ichibang), but did spend a pleasant afternoon walking around Tumon. Visited the "legit" shiatsu place below Club USA and was pleasantly surprised to find out that full service is on the menu. Thirty for thirty, and an even one hundred for a relaxed, no hurry BBBJ, missionary and doggie. No hassles, very straight forward.

Provider was an early 30's chinese named "Ann". I know that a lot of mongers look for the younger ones, but when you're as old as I am early 30's is younger! Enjoyed her company so much that I arranged for a second session at my hotel room.

Action is slow on Guam, but it's still out there! Have fun, stay safe!

That joint used to be run by a sweet Chinese woman named Joy. She supposedly went back home to open the restaurant she always wanted. I really liked her alot.