PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Archived Reports

Admin
05-07-05, 18:49
Thread Starter.

Idahohoho
05-13-05, 11:46
Dreampt about a happy visit to Tokyo a month or so ago. Can't remember provider's name: 40-ish Korean with perfectly adequate skillls and attributes. Asked 3 total, countered with 2, settled on 22 (after pulling the "spare" Jackson from my back pocket). Careful body shampoo, followed by average short massage and her on top to completion. I have been dreaming this place once or twice a year for years: the price is always 3, but with a bit of subterfuge you can pay 2-22. Providers are usually mid-40's Koreans, with rare under-30 Korean. But I always leave happy!

Shyguy53
11-19-05, 02:33
I visited the Tokyo this week. The provider was a mid 40 asian woman, petite with a full bust. Her english was difficult to understand.

The offer was $150 for massage and $250 for "more." The "more" was never clearly understood.

I have been to Las Vegas a few times lately, and found a nice asian massage salon on Saharah. At that place an hour massage was $50. Since there was a hand finish I was happy to provide a tip afterward.

I remember places that use the image of offering full service to get a high price, but the offer is not clear and never comes to pass, . . . after all, you never really agreed to anything. That was the impression I got, and why I decided that the massage was too expensive.

I figure if I can get a good massage for $50, and that is all there is, I am a happy customer. If the massage is offered at a much higher price, my expectations are likely to be unmet. I'd rather have a reasonably priced masssage and then negotiate for extra services.