PDA

View Full Version : Posting pictures

FreshWater3
08-01-17, 17:58
This may be stupid but I'm trying to post some photos and its not allowing me. At the bottom of my screen it says under posting limitations that "you may not post attachments" then next to it it says {img} code is off. Under the additional options where I believe there should be an option to add attachments there is only an area for me to subscribe to this thread nothing is there about adding attachments?

I'm not the most computer savvy fella but I have posted plenty of things on other forums and this one is like I have an option turned off for my profile?

Any help would be great.

Thanks in advance.

BrookGuard
08-01-17, 20:08
Same here. Trying to post pics in Tampa forum but Image code is off. Glad it's not just me.

Glockman
08-02-17, 14:12
Same here. Trying to post pics in Tampa forum but Image code is off. Glad it's not just me.Same here. I sent an email to A2. Hope they fix it soon. I seem to remember a similar problem several years ago after an upgrade.

Glockman
08-02-17, 20:43
Same here. I sent an email to A2. Hope they fix it soon. I seem to remember a similar problem several years ago after an upgrade.A2 said they would have it fixed tonight.

HD Murdock
11-11-17, 23:59
Per instructions, I dragged existing file pic to section 2 attachments but it doesn't work.

Kenzik
04-11-18, 03:09
I'm new here and I can't figure none of this out. I don't know how to make a profile or add pics.

Skiper
05-19-18, 15:44
Thanks for bringing the forum back.

But, I can't post photos. As you know, It's kind of my thing. So let me know when you get this fixed.

Total respect.

Skip.

ThickChick123
08-21-18, 02:50
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

AuburnSpaDolls
03-11-19, 16:27
I'm new here and I can't figure none of this out. I don't know how to make a profile or add pics.I am trying to post pictures as well. Can't figure it out.

Highway Man
11-20-19, 20:34
I am having a problem posting pictures by copying the image location and pasting it into the pop up window. The links are from skip the games dot com. Am I doing something wrong?

MiracleHands
10-26-21, 09:45
I don't understand this at all. How do I post ads or pics.