PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Archived Reports

Ausse Salt
03-07-05, 03:02
G'day Gents,

I'm Salty, welcoming meself to your board.

Shoooo! Where didja all go? Anyhou, I get meself up to yur fine towne every odd-week or so. I've 'ad the pleasure ov company ov sevral local lovlies. If any of you blokes want to bandy about yer local scene, I'll check in here evry day or so.

Ausse Salt
03-07-05, 03:54
Hey Mates,

I see that justabout evry bloke and hiz dog n the joint has a comment about the infamous green door place. Well, old salt has been there! I'll even bandy about what happened if I see some new posts on the board. ####### Salty

Ausse Salt
03-12-05, 02:41
Cor! Looks like I'm all alone here. All you blokes musta been tossed in the hoosgow by the cobbers. Yur Wheeling board is empty an closed down like "ME PUB" -- Too right, all you whachasay "LERKERS" need to post or old salt's gonna be bluer than a shithouse rat!

Ausse Salt
03-15-05, 03:29
Crikey, just me 'ere again? All you blokes musta nobbed off. Too cold for the luvvys to be out puntin' around. Rang up me best mate Chalkie -- the bleedin bludger lives a hob closer to your unfriendly towne than me. He told me that he 'asnt been droobin around much in a month ov Sundays, but the last time was pissin 'round the boozer pubs by the seven & eleven crookshack. He was checkin' for a new C. D. film for his D. V. D. telly machine in the News place.

I steer meself clear ov there mostly -- too many poofter pilots & bumhole engineers pissin 'ound the back hall-way. Too right, 'ave to keep your arse to the wall in there. Anyhou, Chalkie told me that as he was leavin, a young new nipper was walkin right past his car & givin him the right eye. He said she took 'im up on his offor ov a ride, said she didn't seem nervous at all. He said 'er name was Tory-? and she said she was 19 years olde.

Said he got to feel her average nerkers and nice puss& skinny arse. gott 'imsef a bonzer BBJ & face creme for four tenners. An told me that he first offoured a tenner less -- an` the cheeky nipper told him "he must be off his nob, the fat cow up the block can 'ave a go for that." -- Hah, tell 'em Cheeky beaut! -- So he come up with the last tenner and 'ad a good time.

Need to get up soon meself ##### Salty

Informate
03-19-05, 16:55
Hi all,

I have had major trouble signing on this site but now I am back to stay please keep me informed as of any new talent and I will do the same.

INFORMATE

Ausse Salt
03-22-05, 02:35
Great to have ya back, mate. Old Salt's been here all alone chokin' the chook. I'm wonderin' about what's up with "Me Pub," is it closed for good? Usedta see Anita tendin bar there and finally saw her do the starker dance. Too right, best lookin nipper in the joint. Too bad it was locked up tighter than a toad's arse last time I went by.

Me best mate Chalkie told me that the Queen of Pubs up the block no longer 'as dancers- is this fair dinkum? Haveta go to God Fathers by the pokie slot palace then.

Wonder if any good talent is around the 7 & 11 milk bar. Need to do me rotten again wih one of the lovvys.

One of me work mates (justa bleedin' lerker) tolde me that I come off a bit of an earbore and boss-cocky here. Sorry about that, just tryin to getcha all to post so me good mate Jackson doesn't send us all off the pitch.

Salty

Informate
03-22-05, 23:08
Aussie,

I do not know where your from but I aint feeling yah Bro. Get wit dah Modern Word-up speakin tones bro, this down under yak aint gettin back Holla if you hear me. Nah just playing Dog, I am down with what your sayin. I am going to the friendly city and have a nice one beggin for pitty as I spank the azz and squeaz some titty if you are feeling me dog. I will give you a full report in modern english on Friday.

Piece Out Ya All

Hi all,

I have had major trouble signing on this site but now I am back to stay please keep me informed as of any new talent and I will do the same.

INFORMATE

Ausse Salt
03-23-05, 21:04
I getcha, mate. You want me to use more english. Crikey, I thought I wuz using the Queen's english. Okay, let me 'ave a go:

I say to you, doggie, it is the master salt here, just sitting here chilling at me cribbe. What would be up with you, my homemy? I need to cruise my ride up the towne to make the sceene, daddy-o. I need to get me a fat grouve on with my hoes. I will catch you later, crocodile. How's that?

Salty

Informate
03-26-05, 21:21
Hi Aussie,

I did a Post on a stripper at the Jills club who left with me the other day for a freebie but for some reason it didnt get psted, anyway she was Hot as hell and drunker than a monkey. I know this to be true because my monkey got pretty drunk. :) Anyway we went to my motel room for som R&R and I ended up with DFK DATY FS MPOS INCLUDING GRK and a facial that would make Peter North Blush and envy me. About a three hour session Damn I am tired. I still say though that the Booze she had, gave me and my monkey the Edge. I will go back and by her more shots in hopes of a repeat. She was about 22 or 23 or so;.. short petite long black hair very sexy. and extremely loaded. She can also squirt almost on q. wheeew what a night. a Real cute squealing lil girl that is truly Hot as hell.

PIECE OUT DOG,

INFORMATE

Wing Star
03-28-05, 07:16
Only thing worse than an American trying to sound like an Aussie is an Aussie trying to sound like a gang banger! lol Don't listen to them Aussie, if they can't understand you, let them go buy a dictionary! LOL

Informate
03-28-05, 20:08
Wing star,

No hating here bro. I was just playing. I admire Aussie he has alot of truth and knows many providers I know. Keep it real ya all. I am going to the friendly city tonight and surf the streets for some action. I will report tommorrow if I score.

INFORMATE

Ausse Salt
03-31-05, 14:45
No worries, mates. I know I come off a bit 'ov an earbore, but 'appin to know that Infor-mate is a too right-solid bloke. Glad youre here also, Winger. I also posted a new report on me last jorney up to the unfriendly towne. Maybe Jackson is too busy to move 'em over here. I did see Informates post about the Jilly nipper, musta did her rotten like a Melbourne Magpie! Give a Worde down on that, me homeies!

Salty

Informate
04-02-05, 01:09
Met a hoe named Lisa at the Windmill lounge tonight. We shared some drinks and then she wanted to buy some toys. We made our way to the dirty bookestore nearby and the rest was history. She put on a show for me that was unbelievable. Then after she finished it was my turn. Well she had already done the nasty with a 15" phony pony I said what the hey. I dove in and got lost a bit. She told me she had a friend who wanted to do a threesome so I am gonna hook up with her next weekend at the windmill again. They have live bands some nice women. Also some skanky ones to. I will post next week after I tear them up.

Piece Out,

INFORMATE

Ausse Salt
04-03-05, 03:21
Sure looks like ya been paintin' up Holly with those lovies from Dallas Pike, mate. Never seen much up that way, the frizzy kitty bookstand looks too right like a poofter shack for old salt, but could be some nipper action in there.

Me last journey up to our towne was a waste of petrol-gas. Prices are such the royal joke. Have to punt around on foot soon. Only saw one freash face lovvy down by the former Me Pub. She was totten' a rucksack - I wasn't sure she was workin. Went 'round the block to have a go and another bloke snached the nipper right infront 'o me. ##%*&*## Ratbastard! Couldn't blame'em though.

No other providours about, not even the usual ones. What grabs me blumb is that I saw plenty of the LE. Saw five cobber cars circlin round in all. No wonder all the lovvys are inside. Ya see the tribal blokes sellin pills on every odd-block - the cobbers ride by and don't say boo to a goose, but let a new nipper start walkin' the street and the boys in blue are on to her like a Tassie Tiger!

Me next time will be better. Too right! #### Salty

Informate
04-03-05, 22:20
Aussie,

I feel what your saying bro. I was out today for a lil while and the only thing I got was followed by a cruiser, and thats not cool. Some times the pickins is ripe and other times its not. Stuebenville Ohio had a major SW ring busted a few days ago too, so I think the girls are on the down low if your feeling me.Oh well it will just make for a great orgasmic flow when we do finally bust a nut for some willling hoe wont it. Remember treat them hoes with respect yah All.

Piece Out,

INFORMATE

clubsurfer
04-04-05, 23:17
Wow. It's been a while since I've visited this site. I had to reregister and this time it was quick and easy. It appears the new site is much better than the old. Before I had problems registering, had problems posting, it seemed everything was f*cked up. TO make things worse there was little posts about Wheeling action. I regret we lost the Wierton page, with all the stripclubs around it would have been a nice page to read and post. A few questions: Haven't been in Wheeling since the fall, is MY Club and the king of clubs still open? Informate, I see you're still here. Nice story about the pickup at windmill. There use to be a cutie redhead cutie bartender at Windmill who was a dancer at Jill's. Short red hair, had a great tight body during her Jills days. HMMMM good. I wonder about her. I love Jill's but am unfamiliar with the new lineup of dancers. I hate starting over with these girls, finding out who's on the team is time and wallet consuming. I remember my favorites at jills back around 99-02, Trey, November, Mia, peaches, Dakota, Sunshine, Jennefer, Kia. I plan to go back but doing rooms is so expensive. I'd rather hook up afterhours.

Later!

Clubsurfer

Ausse Salt
04-06-05, 08:52
Hey Mates,

I wuz readin' back through all your old posts the other day. Some random thoghts:

Too bad about Me Pub closing down. Usedta be a riot watchin some of the lovvys up on the tiny stage starkers & tryin to make the flat money. Too right! Some of them couldn't dance any better than a shithouse rat - too funny watchin 'em try.

Queen of Pubs down the block may still have dancers, not quite sure about that - any of you droobs remember buyin the over priced drinks in Big Berthas awhile back?
Royal shame about the MP house in Elms Grove shuttin down. Posted a review about that over in me good mate Jackson's MASSAGE section. I'm makin plans to head up to see the horses at the Meadow track by Washington next week. Nice area up there. Reminds old salt about workin at a station back home, when I wuz a jackaroo. Might haveta punt around the area after.

Too right-funny comments about some of the lovvys! Some of the nippers will do anything for the prime doagh. Like Infor-mate says: "Dem hot hoes takes the action every-which-way with a buzz-on. Give me a worde down, homemey!"

We go off about the cobbers, but those blokes have a tough job. They see the same punters drivin 'round every nite & same lovvys walkin the block. For the most part, they leave it alone. Unless the lovvys start runnn around the middle of the road & screaming like a Brisbane Banshee! As long as we keep everything on the slow-down, should be no worrys. But I understand mum & dad takin the joeys to see a hockey game or that Mickey Mouse bloke, and they see all the lovvys carryin off on the next block. Cobbers have to crack down some time.

Stay fair dinkum, mates & 'ave a go for me.

Salty

Informate
04-06-05, 23:23
Club Surfer,

My club is closed and I am not to sure about the Jills dacers you mentioned but from experience getting the noodle to doodle is an almost impossibility because they run a straght uptigh happenings there. Sometimes you might get lucky. I Know of the redhead that used to dance that worked at the windmill. Her name is Nikki. She got pregnant and had her baby. She is a single mom and still works at the Windmill. She is awsome. I danced and drank with her all night one night. If you go on the Jillslounge.com page she was on there under past dancers top left hand corner.

INFORMATE

Wow. It's been a while since I've visited this site. I had to reregister and this time it was quick and easy. It appears the new site is much better than the old. Before I had problems registering, had problems posting, it seemed everything was f*cked up. TO make things worse there was little posts about Wheeling action. I regret we lost the Wierton page, with all the stripclubs around it would have been a nice page to read and post. A few questions: Haven't been in Wheeling since the fall, is MY Club and the king of clubs still open? Informate, I see you're still here. Nice story about the pickup at windmill. There use to be a cutie redhead cutie bartender at Windmill who was a dancer at Jill's. Short red hair, had a great tight body during her Jills days. HMMMM good. I wonder about her. I love Jill's but am unfamiliar with the new lineup of dancers. I hate starting over with these girls, finding out who's on the team is time and wallet consuming. I remember my favorites at jills back around 99-02, Trey, November, Mia, peaches, Dakota, Sunshine, Jennefer, Kia. I plan to go back but doing rooms is so expensive. I'd rather hook up afterhours.

Later!

Clubsurfer

Ausse Salt
04-07-05, 14:22
Hey Mates,

Took a holiday from work last nite & took a ride to Ohio with Chalkie to look at a motor bike. On the way 'ome we had a quick punt 'round Wheeling. It was a wee bit early and only saw one true lovvy doin her time well past Me Club. No chances stoppin for her anyhou - she looked a bit of a low-bowler, had a face like the due east end of a west-walkin doaby! Seen her around before, a royal off-beaut. Chalkie had to get his arse on home, so we didn't piss around much any. Sure need to see more nippers like Jackie & Michelle workin the block.

Salty

Informate
04-09-05, 22:55
Found a new tomatoe in the east side today by the name Rain. She looked to be about 25 0r 30 who knows. about a 7 on the peter meter. Skills were average in the french dept. We went to my place for a lil R&R put on some music and played some games. :) for 40 peanuts I got a decent time.

A friend of hers insisted to come with her, said her name was Franky. about a 4 on the peter meter but nice body. She wouldnt join in on Rudolfs rain deer games,...... but wanted to watch. I thought that spectaor sports would hinder my ability to conquer my quest on the game, but as it turned out toto my amazement it turned out to be an added blessing during the games.

I am loooking forward to returning to the friendly city soon for another look see if there are any more interested in playing some games. I trust that all of you will do the same.

As for me and Rain,;.... well I always wear an umbrella when venturing out in the storms. I highly recomend that you all do the same. Until the next time we chatt. Stay Dry....:)

GAME OVER

INFORMATE

clubsurfer
04-11-05, 19:29
Re: Informate,

You know your stuff. Yes, Nikki is her name and she was a fantastic dancer. She could actually really dance. Milky white skin, nice legs but I never liked that short haircut she had. Too boyish. When I spoke with her at Windmill, she did mention having a kid. I still wonder about her. Hmmmmmmm. Anyway, sorry to hear about Jill's, if things have changed, Then I'm taking my change elsewhere. I see a familiar name, Jackie. If it is Jackie from a town just south of Wheeling, large tat on the shoulder and ex-dancer from some other place, good to hear she's around. If it is the same girl I remember, Blonde cutie. Hoping it's the same girl. my mind is wondering. Ah, memories. To Mr Salty, you are quite creative. Your use of aussie-slang english is funny as shit. Although Sometimes hard to understand but witty as all hell! Me packing Me balls this weekend travlin down to Wheeling looking for some goood quim. Hoping to avoid brutish mates dressed in blue and white in shiny wagons with red and blue lanterns. Me balls need R and R. Good day mates! Surfer

Informate
04-11-05, 21:06
Surfer,

Not the same Jackie, this one is young though but somewhat worn if yah get my drift. I found out recently that she is a muff diver as well. She has a live in girl about 20 or so, but she is fugly trust me. Jackie is still pleasing to the eye she just needs to drop some habits before they drop her. Good luck in your quest.

INFORMATE

Ausse Salt
04-12-05, 09:14
Finally made it up to the Meadow race track, mates. Had meself a go 'round Washington on me way home. Wuz treated to the olde brown-eye waltz by a seasoned lovvy -- an just KNEW she wuz gonna take me money & run off! Cruizin about a bit late, didn't see much out at all but some Tribal blokes 'angin bout. No other punters driving but yer old salt, no cobbers to be found. No young nippers out, was about to call it a nite- then caught site of a lovvy standin on the next block.

She got in & looked pretty fine - not young & not old, about 30 or so. Said she wanted to party. We did the quick LE, put me hand on her nerks & she dropped hers in me lap. She wanted to stop quick for some ciggs & beer. Took her down the block & pulled infront of the crookshack. The nipper needed some money, & me mistake wuz 'andin her a twenny. She went inside & I figured shed waltz away with the money. She came back carrying a paper bag & we drove off. The nipper then asked if I wanted to get togeather at her house & have a tinny of beer. I wuz not thinkin right, shoulda already been gettin a BJ by now, but sure as any - we drove up the block to her house.

She jumped out and told me to wait half-a-mo while she went in to see if her roommate wuz gone. So I waited. And waited. and waited. And WAITED. Never quite saw the nipper go inside, she vanished into thin air. Waltzed away with me twenny. I looked in the bag and found one large tinny of cold beer -- guess that one wuz mine.

Old Salt got played the doaby droob, too right. Circled the block a bit in vain, the clever nipper wuz long gone. Drank the tinny on me way home. You blokes can feel free to get on top o' me for gettin brown-eyed by the nipper, but at least the tinny wuz cold. Will cruiz W-towne tonite!

Ausse Salt
04-12-05, 13:10
G'day Surfer,

Whacha say? I use Oz slang? Not me, mate. I only use the Queen's english, only not alot! Infor-mate tried to get me to use some tribal-city english but I didn't fancy that.

Anyhou, one of me work mates was askin' how I got the name Salty. When I was a young lad back 'ome, I fancied a pretty-bird named Pam. She wuz only with me best mate Packey, so I was off me luck there. Pam knew I fancied her & got me onto her mate Gwen. Now Gwen was okay but wouldn't let me into her knickers. (Not even when I used me great charm - tellin her how pretty she was and that rich bullshit we blokes use when we got a siff-on!)

Finally Pam felt a wee bit sorry and talked Gwen into havin'a go at a BJ with me.

I showed Gwen what to do & the little scrubber wuz bobbin' me bone like Bonzer Betty! Gwen wanted me to warn her before I went off -- "No worrys, luv. I'll be sure to clue ya in, sure wouldn't pop off in your pretty mouth! Hee Hee Trust me!"

Now I'm tryin not to make a sound, don't want to scare the scrubber off (and Pam & Packey were listenin in the next room) but I go off inside her mouth & Gwen stiffens up like a punter's dork. She's tryin her best not to gag on me spulrk.

Gwen says to me "Ye christ, you sure are salty!"

Pam & Packey were laughing at the whole thing, so from then on everybody and his brass monkey called me Salty.

Two quick things: Informate is too-right about Jackie. I saw her roommate once, not good. I wonder if the blonde dancer Jackie you mention may be our good mate Sunshine Jackie (pretty but with small nerkers?). This little nipper was bonzer in the sack, gave her more money than a bleedin A. T. M. machine! Miss her action somethin rotten!

Informate
04-12-05, 15:50
Salty,

Darn Bro You got played to dah Max Dog. Dats Ok though everyone on here has at one time or another gotten played. Main thing is you stayed cool. Let us know what kinda luck you have in the friendly city.

INFORMATE

Ausse Salt
04-13-05, 11:22
Hey mates,

Made me late evenin buzz 'round Wheeling. Nothing much out, streets almost deserted. Nice weather and all lovvys indoors. Some punters drivin about, thats all about it.

Saw a tall-ish short haired girl down from the 7&11. Seen her standin 'round before, not quite sure if shes workin or not. Never sure she's giving the right eye - maybe workin, maybe LE, maybe just standin on the corner gettin her jolly up - who knows? Didn't parake of her.

Saw a red haired walker droobin about (Sammy?) nice nerkers but lousy action - cold, cold BJ and don't want to finish the job, but still takes the prime money! Piss off, luv. She wanted to 'ave a go but I passed her right up.

Parked across from the 7&11. That tall-ish nipper wuz gone by now. Headed into the news place to check of the D.V.D.s. A minute later inside comes five or six kids (18-20 age) a couple girls with the blokes. One was a chubby blonde with saggy nerkers, Ive seen her hangin by the 7&11 before, don't think she's a worker.

The kids are pissin about & checking over the toys. One of the girls holds up a huge fake dork. She hands it to the blonde and says "Have a go with this one?" -- the chubby blonde says "No way, this thing couldn't fit up me no how."

So one of the blokes says "Put it in your big fat arse, luv, the bloody thing woulde fit twice over!"

I thought the chubby nipper was about to punch his face off. It was too funny!

Left there and made one last go 'round before headin home empty handed. Wonder if the sceene is any better during the day. ##### Salty

USA_Jimmy
04-13-05, 16:05
Salty,

I may get flamed for bringing up this subject again, but I believe in one of your first posts you said that you might be able to help out with the secret behind the "Green Door."

A friend of mine is in the nearby hospital, so before and after visiting I drive by the rear entrance to the Green Door a few times. There is always an abundance of visitors there. Today, there were 2 vehicles from Ohio, 2 from Pennsylvania, and 1 from West Virginia. A blue Chevy Trail Blazer and Red Corvette appear to be there a lot.

Will you be kind enough to share your info with us poor souls yet? I am tired of spending the gas money and excessive contributions to visit ladies in Pittsburgh!

Thanks much. And as far a your Aussie posts, I find them challenging (and entertaining) to translate!!

Peace (piece), Bro!! Play safe, and keep smiling.

Informate
04-13-05, 17:21
Aussie,

Only you can talk that way dude. your the king of cool. I am hoping someday we can meet to have a drink and talk real about the SW's face to face. But I am scared to do that for obvious reasons. Tell me was the redhead Sammy?

I hope so I wanna hook up for an all nighter again. Her oral skills arent bad but yer right about one thing she does not like to finish and loves to take the money. But her F&*k skills are awesome. Done her grk twice and loved every pump.

INFORMATE

clubsurfer
04-14-05, 20:29
Aussie, You are right! Jackie also went by the dancer name Sunshine, she danced first at Jills, then godfathers, then My club, briefly at King of clubs, then that place in Moundsville, forget the name. I really liked her. I have an old GOGO mag with her pictured. Several good shots of her and other ladies during her Godfather's days when she was at her best. Sorry to see her decline. SHe also went by the name Extacy. I once did a private room with her and had the pleasure of tasting everything. We had limited privacy so it didn't go farther than that. Got her digits but I never called. the Number is at least four years old now, can't possibly still be good. Wish I could have had some time with her. Lost opportunities. Cute, cute face, nice ass and nice legs. Large tat on her left sholder but I forge what it was. Small breasts but nice nipples. memories..!! Any body see this gal? I like the stripper girl types what will go home with ya! Aussie, you know your stuff!

Goodday!

Surfer

Ausse Salt
04-15-05, 00:09
G'day Jimmie,

First off, no worries about any flamin' - When I first joined the board I seen all the questions ov the green door in all the posts. I thought I'd post about me travels there. It's no secret, the location 'as been mentioned in some of those olde posts. You seem to know where the joint is already.

One ov the local lovvys I know got me on to it. I wuz gettin a wee bit tired of BJ's in me car. Blokes like Infor-mate live just 'round the block & can take a lovvy home there. I asked if there wuz a joint that had in call, a tatshack where a punter could go on the cheap.

The lovvy tolde me about the green door place. We drove by and saw where the joint wuz. The secret was that you must already have an appointement with a lovvy workin there or 'ave the lovvy take ya in with her. The Queen mum there (Ammy) don't right take to new joeys showin up & ringin the bell.

Decided to try me luck anyhou & made me way around to the joint. I rung the bell one nite & asked to see Ammy.

It wuz she who answered & she asked what I wanted. I tolde her that one ov me mates sent me 'round for a go.

She seemed pissed 'bout the whole thing & tolde me nuthin' much wuz goin on inside and slammed the door in me face. This wuz some two years ago. Never 'ad the bravery to have another go there.

Salty

Ausse Salt
04-15-05, 01:24
Okay mates,

Yes, Informate, I'm right-solid sure the red-head nipper wuz Sammy, but I think she's usin another name now. Me memorie ov her is pretty good. Her face wuz gettin pretty worn, lotta achne. Wuz with the scrubber back before Boxing Day (Christ-Mas time for you droobs - dont want to confuse ya. Cor!) and she used a diffrent name then even that we seen eachother before. Just the same lame action, & tryin ta play old salt for a prize doaby. "a twenny, mate? I get forty or fiftie from 'andsome blokes like you for a BJ all the time." -- that type ov rich bullshit. Nice ripe nerkers on her, me gives her that!

And that girl that wuz hangin about with you & Rain, was that old Frankie? Dark hair,thin, looks all tippperd out now? While back before the wages of drugs she gave a bonzer swallow BJ. Too bad about drugs. Good lesson for all you joeys out there. Just say no.

Surfer,

Old salt didn't know Sunshine Jackie danced at all them joints, when I wuz with her she seemed to 'ave a probleme with tellin the truth.

She did mention about dancin at Me Club before, thats about it. Guess the nipper coldn't stay at a joint long.

She wuz a friggn tassie tiger in the sack. The first time I saw her I wuz leavin one ov the boozer pubs late & she came walkin over to me car & lookin so good she 'ad to be LE & I tolde her so and to piss off.

She laughed & told me lets go for a ride. I took the chance & not even half-a-mo inside she had her top off & me bone in her mouth. I think the nipper wuz just horny as Bonzer Betty, I coulda went off in her mouth and pulled over the car without givin her any dollar at all.

Parked in a good spot & let me do whatever I wanted. Never even said a first word about money, come to mention, me thinks I just started 'andin it to her when she wuz on all fores in me recline seat & and I swiched another durex on & begged her to let me 'ave a go at her sweet backside.

Pretty little nipper was a brisbane banshee & made two or three right fine noises & me time in her bum was a too-right royal holiday. Quick too. Action sent old salt right over the edge. Dropped her off later`-- couldn't get any ring up number off her. Drove home cryin at me great` forture in findin such prime puntange. Saw her a couple times after that & think Informate knows her also.

Have't seen her about in a year or so.

Salty

clubsurfer
04-15-05, 16:13
Salty,

You lucky dog! You had the pleasure of popping that ass? Oh my, I envy you. SUnshine almost never told the truth. I got to taste that ass and puss, nice kisser with lots of tongue action but nothing beyond that. Actually she did squeeze my hard rod through my pants during my private show and really held on. I always liked her. She was ALways BS'ing but was so cute to look at. I first saw her dance at Jills and she quickly got fired, worked at My club for a couple months, someone claimed she stole, can't verify that story. The other girls hated her. I was told she worked at King of clubs but I never saw her there. She actually worked at GOdfathers for a long time, maybe 6 months but got fired. Next, I last saw here at the wet and wild in Moundsville but she also got quickly fired there also. So cute but couldn't ever tell the truth or behave herself while on the job. Caused many ruffled feathers with the other girls. Went to jail for DUI, can't write about the details. Saw her once walking along near the 7-11 dressed nice but I couldn't stop, LE way too close. Never hooked up, never made that call. Dummy me. I wish I could have had that ass! SHe does have a beautiful pussy and asshole. Nice large pussy lips. Occasionally during her dancing days she went shaved below. I regret seeing her in decline. You are a lucky man. oooooh, you lucky man you. "tears" clubsurfer

PS. ANytime you want to PM me all the HOT details about your encounter with her feel free to PM. Greek with Sunshine(?), so hot!!! Only one encounter? HOT!

Informate
04-15-05, 16:14
That is the same Frankie, Good to hear that Sammy is out. Hopefully she relax and enjoy the art instead of Rushing.

INFORMATE

Ausse Salt
04-17-05, 12:32
Hey mates,

The last time I wuz in the news place, when them young kids came in with the chubby nipper, I made off with a patchel of those go go books they have there for free.

I gave a go go book to me mate Chalkie & he looked though it & rang me up the next day tellin me about a dancer from God Fathes.

He tolde me that he saw an adver tizement for God Fathers in the go go & it had a girl (torry) on the page.

Chalkie says that this the same cheeky nipper that gave him the BJ awhile back & got on to him for the extra tenner. I tolde him to come over an we'd go an 'ave a look-see at the tatshack & see the nipper.

Chalkie come over an I got on to the computer & we looked ourselves at the God Father web site. Too-right cracker idea ov mine because we seen some pitchers of Torry & she has longer hair & now Chalkie isn't too right sure that Torry is the same nipper ... the bleedin bludger is hedgin his bets a bit. Says it coulde be the same girl, has the same name.

Friggin drongo pissed me off me nob, tolde him I once got blowed by a lovvy named Paris & it wasn't the same one thats on the telly an then I punched Chalkie in the eye. He hit me back but everythin is rock-solid now, no worrys.

But maybe it is the same girl - who knows? And if ya blokes run inta Chalkie -- don't ask the bludger about his eye! ##### Salty

clubsurfer
04-17-05, 18:32
Oh. for the record. Sunshine or"Jackie" was her Fake real name if you know what I mean. Too bad about the My Club, when the old man/owner died, it seemed like everything went downhill. Saw some very interesting stuff happen there, once found myself in my car with one of the honeys and $ was not required. OH YES! I recall other Hotties from my Club 1999-2003, Chunky, voluptous blond Pam, brunette dancer named Paula, a Tiny, shy dancer named Keyiah and a super hot dancer-provider named Flame (Name says it all) Love the stripper girls! clubsurfer

PS. Hey Aussie, I sometimes forget the names of these lovies too, especially when all I can see is the tops of their heads. I've never gotten lucky at Godfathers but I don't stop in often. Some nights things are kinda fuzzy...... slurp, slurp, "Gulp", Ahhhhhh, Thanks hon, what was your name again? Oh hey, whateveryourname is, Help me to the door, someone's moooving the rooooooom on me, "hick", burp.........

Ausse Salt
04-19-05, 23:59
Hey mates,

Made me way up to the football game in Washington the other nite. After leavin it wuz a bit early to punt around the area, drove towards me home & decided to 'ave a go around Wheeing.

Seen ole Marcy out walkin the block, an off-beaut lovvy who goes out walkin every evenin. I wuz really hopin' to see another lovvy - any other lovvy for me action because Marcy never will finish the job & still wants the prime money! I swear on me honour that anymore all ov the lovvys want to do old salt dirty that way.

Went over to the dingo track & played a bit on the pokie slots. Gave me punter money to a machine insted of to Marcy. Wonder if it wuz as good for her as it wuz for me.

Too right! #### Salty

Informate
04-21-05, 22:38
Hi All,

Found out that the girl known as Sammy is still in the Pokey. The report of someone who looked liked her is not her at all. Sammy's Real Name is Amanda Smith. She is 26 yrs old and originally from Bellaire Ohio. She is in for at least 6 more months occording to her mother. She is serving time at the correctional institute in Huttonsville for possesion of Crack Cocain with the intent to deliver.

I am not sure who the girl was who got credit in a previous post for being Sammy. I do know that this was definatley not her. She is expected out in the fall. if she behaves herself.

Her mother did mention that she has put on alot of weight, and if you all remember what she looked like then you will agree that she needed it.

I did meet a pretty lil thing today who answers to the name Lynn. Blonde Hair Blue eyed drunk lil Hoe who did give a wonderful BBJCIM but after she recieved the juices she hurled out the window of my car. Just kinda spoiled the moment. Oh well;... ;)

for now all you Mongermaniacs Stay safe.

INFORMATE

Ausse Salt
04-22-05, 21:16
It wuz yur old salt that made the report, mate. Thought that the girl was Sammy - I wuz out with her a few years ago (right after they let 'er out of the hoosgow) Robin pointed her out to me.

The girl I wuz out with a few monthes ago had reddish browne hair & a bit of achne scars. She had nice perky nerks on her but lame action. Saw her out walkin just a good week ago. I DID mention that the nipper used a different name than Sammy. Sorry, mate. Wasn't the same girl. ##### Salty

Informate
04-27-05, 22:43
Saw Chrissy today for 20, she gave me an awsome 1/2 & 1/2 And begged me to cim so I said well okee dokey. It would be my pleasure. I gave her so much juice that Peter North would have been proud of me. We did it in my car and damn she was goooood. I had her screaming, now if she was acting she deserved an Oscar, especially when she squirted three times. My Car seats my never be the same.

INFORMATE

Ausse Salt
04-28-05, 00:07
Hey mates,

I was out on the town the other nite & who do I run into but good ole Jackie (no, Surfer - not Sunshine). She wuz 'angin around the carlot & waved me down. Got a good BJ from the scrubber as usual. Only thing is that she has a bad 'abit of whackin me bone 'round in her mouth like the scrubber's playin Aussie ping-pong. And if that don't paint the pig's arse, she's all jollyed up & yakkin & yippin 'er friggin gob like the scrubber ain't got to talk for a monthe of Sundays! Had to stuff me bone twice- over to hushe her up. Still a decent time in all.

Wonder what's up in the newsplace. Is it justa 'angout for the poofter pirates in the back hallway or do lovvys venture back there to 'ave a go? Always see the cellar door always open as well. Wonder what goes on downstairs? But they say curiosity killed the doaby.

Wonder where all the other droobs ran off to? Only seems to be Infor-mate & yer old salt here anymore.

Informate
04-28-05, 19:59
Hy All,

Did ot know if you all knew it or not but Jackie turned lesbo on us. Yep its true she loves to do the muff stuff. That aint so bad though but her sweety is about friggin ugly. Tried to other day to get into a lil threesome action but Jackie was tripppin about it. Oh well her lesbo friend wathced while I boned her like a wildman. Got her a lil drunk first because when she is drinking she loves to visit Greece. Well while I was on route to greece her lezzy girl really lost it on me started screaming I cant believe your taking like that Jackie thats messsed up. So I pulled out of greece and flowed all over Jackies face. All in all it was a good time. I would loved to have punched her cracked up lezzy luv if yah get my drift.

INFORMATE

clubsurfer
05-01-05, 18:02
Hi all,

I hit Wheeling last week on a thursday, I guess it was a bad night. I usually do a single Loop around town just in time to see a police car race by with lights blairing. I didn't see any honeys walking around town so I stopped and had a beer at that bar a couple doors down from that adult bookstore. Saw one girl at the bar that probably might have been a provider. It was odd, she was flurting heavily with two guys Way older than herself. Usually twenty somethings do not flirt with 50-somethings. Didn't think I had a chance so I didn't stay to see what happened with her. Hit Godfathers and the selection was fair at best. On my way home I stopped at jills and the girls were HOT! Did some dances with a girl named November. Chose NOT to do the rooms, it's just too much. Bummer kinda night. Next time I'll hit Wheeling on a Fri or Sat nite. Providers aside, where do people in wheeling go to pick up? Is there any good nightclubs in town?

Clubsurfer

Ausse Salt
05-03-05, 00:23
Hey Mate,

Any of those pubs next to the news place (adult porn-o CD crookshack) - that sells newspapers so ye old salt can keep on top o'the football scores - is a good place to trowal. Two pubs right on the block & one across the road next to the 7&11 milk-bar.

Once wuz picked off by an older lovvy in one o' those joints, she needed a ride home just before closen time. Said she wuz a teacher & looked a bit heavy in the tooth to be a providour, maybe fiftie or fiftie-five age. Gave her a ride down the bridge, feelin like the Good-boy Dudley.

Asked me in to the kitchen, fixed old salt a spot of tea & gave me a bonzer BBJ and swallowed me splurk. Then asked if I wanted any money for the ride home.

Those pubs seem to 'ave some lovvys inside, but do seem to get alot of couples also. Ya see some workers in there alot too.

Seems also to be alot of young quiff on Friday nites at the place right around the corner, can't righ remember the restarrant name - "brew pub?"

Informate
05-03-05, 22:57
The place around the cornor you speak of I believe is the Nail City Brewery place. I dont know the real name but I do know there is alot of sweet young stuff in there. Mostly college kids. I have had no luck in there yet, but I havent given up trying.

The teacher you speak of I think might be an older ladie named Judy, I did the exact same thing one night, I gave her a ride and she wanted to save a horse and ride this cowboy. However I setlled for a BJ instead, She took me to school that day for sure. But she was gifted I must say.

I saw Michelle today walking with some Brother, and I didnt feel safe to stop, bro looked like he was lookin for trouble. Thats the first I have seen of her in a while. She did motion for me to stop, but I figure she would ask me to take her sugar daddy somewhere and I do not do that.

Oh well Good luck everyone in your quest to soak the noodle.

INFORMATE

Ausse Salt
05-04-05, 01:21
Hey Mates,

Me best mate Chalkie has been workin a good bit up in Washington lately. Took a drive up in his truck last nite, wanted to check up on the sceenes, daddyo.

Nothing much out. Can't tell if the kids are just lookin for pills from the tribal blokes or if their workin. Chalkie sez that this wuz a good area for action awhile back. Last time I got droob-waltzed by the nipper. Chalkie (the bleedin bludger) thinks that is just too funny, I swear on me honour that I'm gonna punch his other eye.

On the way back 'ome we got pulled off by a cobber in blue, friggin Chalkie wuz drivin too fast! The cobber wuz a right-good bloke, only gave Chalkie a warnen ticket.

Bludger won't havta pay the Squire any money, good thing, don't want me layabout mate to put the arm on me for his doagh. I need me money for the lovvys.

Just realised I should post this in Washngton Pnsylania thread. Will next time.

Salty

Ausse Salt
05-06-05, 02:10
Hey Mates,

Just wanted to let ya all know that yer old salt will be headin home for a walkabout in a few weeks. Tryin to make me travel plans. Haveta get on line to ya from "down under" & can't wait to see me olde haunts. Might only be gone a monthe or so.
Also hopin' to 'ave a whatchacall "stay-over" in the famous HOLLYWOOD towne on me way home. Wouldn't it be just too-right crackin' to see yer old salt doin a movie on the telly with that Paris Hillton or even that Jenna Jameson! Or be sittin and 'chilling' at the Play-boy House with the lovvy bunnies & Hefft.

#### Salty

Informate
05-06-05, 16:29
Aussie,

You must keep us posted as to how your getting yur freak on.

INFORMATE

Ausse Salt
05-07-05, 03:02
Hey Mates,

Not to be bludgin' up the board, but yer old salt got rousted over a bit by the cobbers last night. Wuz out puntin' around a bit, nice nite but the streets as empty as Chalkie's money-pouch. Where are all the lovvys?

So I pull off the road to the 7&11 milkbar to get an ice tea for me ride home. When I come out there's a cobber car & 2 boys in blue standin infront.

I walk to me car & one of the cobbers sez "Hey mate, you been drivin 'round this same block all nite. You better be off or you'll be visitin' the hoosgow."

So I say, "No sir, just drivin 'bout half-the-hour, looking for a place called 'ME CLUB' & I can't find it no how."

The Cobber sez "That's because the joint is closed up. It usta be over the next block. If I were you, mate, I'd ask the directions next time insted of drivin the same block 10 times over. Understand?"

So I say "Sure. Thank you. Sounds like fair dinkum advice. I'm justa Good-boy Dudley."

The other Cobber sez "Crikey! You really talk like that? How do people understand you?"

And I say "They don't hear me much in the Churches, but in the pubs, tatshacks & nipper joints -- they understand me talk just fine!" and they let me go about me way. Stay safe out there, soldiers. Watch yur six (and yer 7 & 8's) Too right.

#### Salty

NailCityGuy20
05-09-05, 19:54
Was listening to the radio on the way home tonight-there's a Tranny roaming Wheeling, barefoot, and topless, wearing part of a Wedding Dress. The last sighting was in Center Wheeling.

This is the same bonehead who tried to check into the YWCA over the Easter Weekend.

Anyway, one of the callers to the radio show said that LE was keeping an eye on "it" so you might consider this a heads up to be careful.

New to the board and mongering, it's a great site!

Quick question, are there any BSW's working Wheeling?

Just curious...:-)

NailCityGuy20

Informate
05-10-05, 15:02
I am not sureif it was the same one but there was a tranny ran over and killed in Wheeling about two nights ago. Mid 40's white guy. Sucked to be him I guess.

NailCityGuy20
05-10-05, 20:27
The one that who's roamings were covered on the local radio yesterday was thumped in North Wheeling this afternoon. He wound up in the E-room at OVMC, with live coverage, after he made an in studio appearance earlier in the day. Man, Kerry and Bush coming to town didn't get that much coverage.

NailCityGuy20

Ausse Salt
05-11-05, 02:03
G'day Nailer,

Crikey! Y'ed think that just seein a lovvy wearin a bleeden wedding dress & running at ya would be scarey enough, let alone a bloke wearin the thing.

Now when you ask about a BSW, yer old salt reckons that the SW means "streetwalker" & not "shifty willie" or "stealin' waif" -- and by BSW, do you mean "bisexual SW"?

We know a couple o' royal ones who will finish the tucker on the rug (or where usta be a rug).

If ya mean BSW -- "Black" SW, like a tribal lovvy, I never seen any of those much-any. Maybe the odd one over on the island near that corner pub that closed up awhile back. Godfathers used to have a couple tribal dancers, ok lookin ones. Don't know if they still do, Surfer might know 'bout that.

If ya meant "Big" SW, sometimes see some off-beauts out there 'round where Me Club usta be. Big Sharon usta be out alot by the 7&11, never wuz with her but one of me work mates said she gives a royal BJ & likes the spulrk.

Don't know meself, wonder if the droob wuz just sayin all that 'cause we all got on top 'o him for gettin his action grouve from the big chubber!

Listen here, mates. I've been tolde that the big tribal lovvy wearin that long orange/yellow wig, the one whoose out by herself alot -- I'm tolde that may be some bloke dressed up like a tranny, YA Dont Want To Look Under The Dress!!

Yer old salt aint brave enough to look! Are You?

#### Salty

NailCityGuy20
05-11-05, 18:20
Salty,

Thanks for the post and info-I was referring to what you "tribal"(haven't seen that term since College)gals.

Hadn't seen many about the Friendly City, since a friend of mine got hammered, and was licking one of the gals legs at Godfathers. I'm amazed that we got out of there in one piece.

You turn your back for a second, and all hell breaks loose.

As for the "it" that wound up in the E-room at OVMC yesterday, word from my source is that they were going to admit him for a psych evaluation. At least it'll keep him off the streets, and LE from following him around town.

Hope to hit W-town in the next couple of days.

NailCityGuy20

clubsurfer
05-12-05, 17:02
A Tranny walking around wheeling barefoot in a wedding dress got hit by a car and sent to the hospital? I'm surprised Howard Stern didn't pick up on that story! This has to be a joke. (?) Maybe the driver laughed so hard he lost control and crashed into her, him, I mean, it, whatever. unbelievable. I have seen some very ugly black transexual dudes walking around town in Pittsburgh. Not my cup of tea. A bit scary and dirty looking. Salty: I've seen black girls at Godfathers but its been a while and I forget the names. There's a cute busty very voluptuous Black dancer at Jill's that knows how to treat a man in private. I forget her name but she was super aggresive and direct trying to get me to do the hour room. I turned her down. Often the black girls offer "More" in order to compete with the white dancers. I have a Friend who use to see her on a regular basis. I prefer white pussy, those blond busty tan trim honeys that can't say No. Good!

Later!

Clubsurfer

NailCityGuy20
05-12-05, 22:53
Drove through Downtown on the way home from work tonight. Not much out, other than College students and a couple walking their dog.

Thanks for the info, Clubsurfer-haven't been to Godfather's in quite some time, or Jill's for that matter, but I'll have to get over there. Didn't have time to see if anything was stirring on the Island though. Nothing wrong with Blondes, but I'm always up for a change o' pace.

And the final report on the "it" story. Seems that the tranny was fooling around with a 16 y.o. Boy, and was thumped by a family member, according to what I heard on AM-1600 this afternoon. They withdrew their invitation for "It" to sing "Ave Maria" on the afternoon radio show, and encouraged him to forget where their studio even was.

I have a friend who works in Downtown, and she says that "It" wanders around her workplace, until "he" bursts into song, and then security gently escorts "it" off the premises.

Best,

NailCityGuy20

Informate
05-13-05, 01:40
I believe the girl you speak of at Jillls is Spice, I have been to the Hr room with her and she does know how to treat a man. But I believe she quite there to pursue another carrear. I could e wrong.

INFORMATE

Ausse Salt
05-14-05, 11:12
Just wantedd to take half-a-mo to say good-bye to all you good mates out there. Infor-mate, Surfer & all you other blokes are too-right solid blokes. I'll be headin back home"down under" for a good bit on Monday. Maybe I'll drop on top o' ya all right here once I get settled down from me walkabout.

Stay safe & randy with the lovvys, mates. And if ya run into Chalkie & the bludger tries to put the long arm on ya for a drink. Ya better watch your money pouch. Too right. Yer friend, Salty

clubsurfer
05-14-05, 15:12
Informate,

You're right, Her name was Spice. I never did the room with her but I did do three lapdances when I first met her. It was a pleasure to bury my face between those large breasts. She had a very pretty face. She put on at least 25 pounds in that first year she worked at Jills, still was attractive but went from "Curvy" to BBW to put it politely. I also remember that black/egyptian dancer "Mia", nice as well. Salty: Stay in touch! Have a good trip!

Good-day!

Surfer

Informate
05-20-05, 15:19
I was at the Windmill lounge last night and met up with a girl who called herself Randi, What a hot lil ****. Said she was a dancer at Jills. After getting totally shit faced we went to my place about three in the AM to get Nasty. I did get a really nice Fk/S/CIM that she was not expect the CIM heheh surprise!!!!!!but End result was I ended up taking her back to the wind mill and letting her go. She was so fucked up I dont think I left any impression on her other than the CIM. LOL...

She kept asking me to support her habit thats all I will say about that, INFORMATE is turned off by habits if you all get my drift. Anyway when I got home I went to Jills lounge dot com to see if this was reall her and yes it was but according to her comments at my place,... she quit Jills last night. and I guesss she was going to pursue another dancing job. ROTSSA RUCK BABE She fks better than she dances. and that is not saying much.

Almighty
05-20-05, 21:17
http://statejournal.com/story.cfm?func=viewstory&storyid=2894

I guess this one was up around New Cumberland. If you run her mom's name through the internet, you get a new cumberland phone number. Not bad looking, even in her prison gear. Says she was a cheerleader too. Bet there was some serious action when she was wilding it up.

USA_Jimmy
05-22-05, 17:33
I have yet to date a SW. Thus far I have preferred the escort scene at nice incall locations, most recently in Pittsburgh. That almost changed today. ALMOST!

I was stopped at a red light this morning near Centre Market. I looked over on the sidewalk and saw a cute blonde, maybe 20 or so years old with a pretty face. She smiled at me and waved. She said something, and I opened the passenger window to ask what she said. She asked me if I would give her a ride, and I said sure.

She got in, said “Hi, I’m Bobbie Jo,” and I asked where she was going. She said “down by the donut shop.” As we drove, she asked me if I wanted some company. I said sure, but I had another commitment at that time. We both touched each other (great titties!) to make sure we were not LE. She said she just came in from North Carolina.

I said I would like to see her later in the day. She asked what time, and I said 2:00. She said to meet her at the same place where I picked her up at 2:00. I asked if she was sure she would be there, and she said “of course I will.” She gave me another look at her titties, got out, and said “see you at 2:00.”

Well, as you can guess, when I arrived at 2:00, she was not there. I circled several times, waited until 3:00, and no Bobbie Jo.

Does anybody know anything about this sweetie? If so, please let me know, either here or by PM. My only concern is that she had cuts up and down the inside of her right arm. :-( Is this a bad sign?

Also, since this would have been my first time with a SW, I wasn’t sure where I was going to take her. She told me she had a place, but I wasn’t sure if I would have been comfortable with that. In the future, could anybody suggest a place? Are there short-term motels around? Is it safe to date in the car, like in an apartment parking lot? Sorry to be so naïve, but like I said, I have not yet dated a SW. But I was hoping Bobbie Jo would be my first.

Damn!

Thanks for your help!

Jimmy

Informate
05-22-05, 21:29
USA Jimmy,

Take it from a pro like myself,... never and I mean never!!!! take an SW to her place especially if she is marked up on her arm. She probably has track marks from Abuse. If this is the case then she does not care about your needs she cares about the Benjemins.

With that said she probably would have had a suger daddy hiding in another room ready to carve you up like a thanksgiving turkey. For future references remember that the most common mistake that Mongors make is not truly knowing what to expect.

Women like this usually lead you to their Apt. which is usually an abandoned crack house, do a lil forplay then when you have your pants off they usually get interupted by a disgruntled bro whos ready to fu&& you up. It is the oldest trick in the book.

I am glad USA Jimmy that you are into escort services but I guess I am surprized that your this uneducated about the art of the SW.

Like escorts there are good SW's and Rip Offs. Just be safe and use some common sense. If she looks questionable then stay away. She may loook good and still raise some doubt.hmmmmm dangerous this hobby of our isn't it?

Just Some Advice from your Friendly

INFORMATE :)

clubsurfer
05-22-05, 22:08
That's very good advice. Way too dangerous going home with a SW. I have gone home with stripper-providers and even that can be risky. You just don't know who will be in the next room in these girls apartments. The Two SW I've enjoyed were care dates. Both Wheeling girls. Afterwards upon reflection, I swore off SW's, its just way too out in the open for me. If you do the SW thing, you choose the place or do the car date thing. Don't give them a dollar till you find the place for the show. If these girls start saying things like "I have to stop at my friends place" or "I have to stop here....." threaten to dump them off at the next corner if they insist on turning you into a taxi driver. Say: "Lets do the show now, no stopping anywhere or I'm letting you off at the next corner". Informate, glad to hear of your Jills score. That Honey has some nice titties! You dirty dog! Gave her a mouthfull? I love that surprised look these honeys give you when guys squirt into their mouths without warning!

Clubsurfer

USA_Jimmy
05-23-05, 02:25
I guess I have a lot to learn about this side of the hobby. In hindsight, I was lucky she didn't show up. Thanks again, Informate.

Jimmy

Informate
05-27-05, 15:01
I am venturing out tonight to see if I can find Michelle or Chrissy, These two lil hotties are very skilled at what they do. I will be posting what kinda relief I found no later than Monday. If I find one hot enough thats willing I might do an overnighter.

INFORMATE

PsyberZombie
05-27-05, 16:13
Question for Informate =

The Ad you recently posted appears to have been written by a Pedophile

" Hi, I am looking for some really young girls to do in the Wheeling Pittsburgh Area. If you can help I will be very pleased. "

Here's the Original Post =

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=2644

You realize , I hope , that JACKSON is DEATH on Pedophiles

Looks like you got some 'splaining to do , my friend ....

Informate
05-28-05, 21:56
I did not mean to come across as looking for pedo Pussy, I am looking for young girls to get with. I prefer 20 to 25 Thanks for bringing that to my attention, I have deleted tha post, to avoid any problems.

Thanks again

INFORMATE

Ausse Salt
06-01-05, 00:51
Hey Mates,

It's yer old salt back in towne for a moment or two. Had meself a good go down 'round that Hollywood towne. Crikey! Didn't see any actors hangin' round at all. Not Paris or Nervy Cambell or Rinny Zelwagner or Reese WItherspoone. None of the lovvys at all.

Didn't have much the chance to get with any nippers on me holiday. Seen some possible workers out in the sun, though. Whats been happinin 'round Wheeling? Chalkie tolde me that he picked up Marcy a good week or so ago. Says she had a better attitude than normal. He gave her a good once-over and says she finished this time with a open mouth. Says she did the work for low money -- that I believe (you blokes know Chalkie, he's tighter than a shithouse rat with his money). Yer old salt will be headin across the water back home soon. Hopeful I'll be able to get some messages to ya. Too Right. #### Salty

LIsten here, I seen that children post stuff about Informate. I'll I can say is that I've chatted with him here on the site with all of you blokes, an I have chatted with him here in private an He has NEVER EVER mentioned an interest in children (read up all his posts) Sometimes we all say we prefer the young nippers, because so many the lovvys are thirty or fourty or fifty. BY young, we all mean the 19-25 age. Not to be boss-cocky, but I think our mate made an honest mistake

Informate
06-01-05, 22:01
Thanks Salty,

Thats exactly what it was. a big mistake. I mean being a mongerer is riskay enough for me bro, I do not need to lableled Pedo Man especially when that is far from the truth.
Its true though I like um young but not that young,... thats just not right.

INFORMATE

Almighty
06-02-05, 22:29
I gotta throw my .02 in for Informate also.

If you look back over the other posts in the classified board (and the other wv cities boards too) that he's posted, he's never mentioned age, or "young" or anything. I've pm'ed with him a few times found him to be a square up guy. I have to agree with by "young" he meant "not thirty or forty" as opposed to "10 or 12."

Informate
06-02-05, 22:42
I found this on nes 7 web site today after hearing the 10:00pm news

Michelle Swagger of Wheeling and Sharon Haught of Bellaire were arrested on a misdemeanor charge. Jacqueline Green of Wheeling was arrested on a felony charge. All three were arrested as part of an ongoing operation.

Informate
06-02-05, 22:49
How about delteting your comments about me since I have been man enough to explain myself.

INFORMATE

Question for Informate =

The Ad you recently posted appears to have been written by a Pedophile

[/i]

Here's the Original Post =

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=2644

You realize , I hope , that JACKSON is DEATH on Pedophiles

Looks like you got some 'splaining to do , my friend ....

Ez Going One
06-03-05, 00:02
It is out of place to have spoken of Informate in such fashion and you should remove the negative comments about him. He is a known and respected member of the community. Do your homework prior to such negative postings!

NailCityGuy20
06-03-05, 06:41
Prostitution Sting Nets Three

By MICHELLE BLUM

WHEELING - Calling it part of a continuing effort, a Wheeling police officer said a "sting" targeting prostitution netted three arrests late Wednesday.

Lt. Randy Rejonis announced the arrests in a Thursday afternoon news conference in Wheeling.

[Deleted by Admin], of Bellaire, [Deleted by Admin], no age given, and [Deleted by Admin], both of Wheeling were arrested.

[Deleted by Admin] is being held in the Northern Regional Jail on $1,000 bond charged with misdemeanor soliciting for prostitution. [Deleted by Admin] is free on $1,000 bond, also charged with misdemeanor solicitation. [Deleted by Admin], who is charged with felony soliciting for prostitution, is being held in lieu of $10,000 bond.

Rejonis said the arrest is the first for [Deleted by Admin] and [Deleted by Admin] and the third for [Deleted by Admin].

The sting, conducted by Wheeling police with assistance from the Ohio Valley Drug and Violent Crime Task Force and the Ohio and Marshall County Sheriff's departments, began at about 6 p.m. and continued until about midnight Wednesday, he said.

It targeted an area which included the southern portion of the central business district to the Center Market area.

Residents and businesses in those areas have complained about the destruction of the quality of life in their neighborhood and other problems associated with the alleged solicitation.

"We used officers to solicit the women. They were arrested when a deal was made for sex for money," Rejonis said.

Many of the officers involved in the solicitation were from the Marshall County Sheriff's Department or the drug task force.

"They know our faces," Rejonis said of Wheeling officers, who patrol in uniform the areas frequented by alleged prostitutes.

Sting operations are "manpower intensive," requiring officers to solicit the women, as well as "back-up" officers and uniformed officers who complete the arrest process, he said.

He said future operations may be done at other times of the day or night. He noted there have been complaints of alleged solicitations occurring at about 6-7 a.m. on various days.

In addition, customers will be targeted in future stings, he said.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending the removal of the names or persons who were arrested from in the text. To avoid delays in future reports containing news stories of law enforcement actions, please remove or otherwise delete the names of persons who were arrested. Thanks!

NailCityGuy20
06-03-05, 23:57
I didn't know that proper names were supposed to be edited from news reports
posted to the site. I won't do that again.

Also, I've been tooling around the site, and have seen some posts from the person
who tried to toss dirt on Informate. I doubt that he is even from the area, but seems to be one of those people who look for trouble, even when there is none to be had.

Best,

NailCityGuy20

PsyberZombie
06-04-05, 08:43
It's too late for me to delete Post # 66 , but I hope that Informate and the rest of you here will accept that I would do so if I could

It's clear to me now that Informate made an honest mistake in writing an Ad that appeared to written by a Pedophile trolling for children

I hope this settles the controversy and now lets all just for·get it and move on , shall we ??

Bil73
06-04-05, 09:45
i'll say one thing informate gives more and better reports than anyone on this board. read his reports from ohio he has never trolled for **** girls hell he doesn't have to he gets enough legel for all of us!! ha anyway he has sure put me onto some good stuff thanks!!

Informate
06-06-05, 22:07
If I can delete an add I wrote many Many months back I see no reason why you cannot delete one that you just made only a few weeks ago. That is just lame. You made it sound like I was some kind of monster I did not deserve that. Maybe in the future before you make someone feel like an ass you ought to PM them to ask where they were coming from with thier add.

INFORMATE

Almighty
06-07-05, 20:43
I really hate to see these forums disintegrate into petty squabbling over who said what to whom. Some of the other forums on here (thankfully not in wv), have been mauled by that type of behavior, and are basically useless now. That being said, I do understand Inf's concern and don't see anything wrong with his request.

Just giving zombie the complete benefit of the doubt, however, maybe he doesn't understand how to delete a post.

There actually is no "button" for "delete post." You have to click "edit" at the bottom of the post in question and then simply erase the post. If you are the author, you get the "edit" option to any message you've written.

Clearly not a difficult thing to do, assuming you are aware of how to do it.....

Informate
06-07-05, 23:12
Hi all,

It your friendly Informate coming at you again. I have spoke my peace and I will not bring it up again. Now on to more important things. Steubenville Ohio is kickin with new sw's. I know this is not the board for this town but Wheeling is dry right now due to recent LE sting operations. I am sure that it will prosper once again putting on smiles to all hobbiests everywhere.

I did notice that Rhonda formerly an SW in Wheeling has transfered to Steubenville. She is even offering the wonderful benefits of trips to Greece at a very reduced rate. As tempting as this is I did not take her up on it yet. Though when do I will keep you all posted.

As many of you may already know from past posts. I am very into the art of Greek Mythology. I make this a passion of mine to see how many providers will let me explore tis option.

The moment I am succesful at the venture to the greasy cuntry I will expound on my experiences (with great detail of course), and I will be more than happy to share my stories

Until then,
INFORMATE

PsyberZombie
06-08-05, 06:13
I know very well how to delete a Post ; in fact I deleted my Post about Informate on the 'Complaints about Other Members' Board , the minute I read his PM to me explaining his 'Ad' [ see the Post there at 05-25-05, 06:41 ]

Unfortunately , no 'Edit' bar appears at the bottom of post # 66 here ; and I'm not gonna waste JACKSON's time asking him to delete it = the poor guy is busy enough as it is following all the shenanigans that go on on this site

Almighty
06-08-05, 22:01
Well, you have to admit that it does sound a bit strange that everyone else can delete any of their messages, and you seem to be able to delete messages on other boards (the complaints board....), yet for some reason, that particular message, evidently for you only, is one without an edit bar.

It just doesn't sound probable.

Not to say more bizzarre gitches and whatnot haven't happened on the internet, and I'm not calling you a liar, but it just doesn't sound like something that happens every day.

And with that, I'll end my part in this issue as well.....

PsyberZombie
06-09-05, 06:40
Almighty :

My Posts as recent as May 31st don't allow editing

I'm not sure what the time limit is for editing , but clearly I missed it when it came to deleting # 66

All I can say is = I'd delete it if I could , but I can't ; and I'm not about to bother Jackson about it

Informate
07-02-05, 15:53
Wheeling is dry as a bone in the dessert. I was in the city today and saw NOTHING. this last bust has got the girls gunshy.Oh well maybe when they do coome out again there will be some fresh meat.

KEEP IT SAFE,

INFORMATE

Informate
07-29-05, 19:45
Hi all,

Just got into the friendly city last night. I was near the Straub Haunda Dealer when I saw Sammy. Real Name Amanda Smith. She is looking really fine. As some of you may recall she was the lil redhead about 20 yrs old and was busted a couple of years ago, well she is back and now she is a blonde. I must say blonde is really working for her. Her body is much better than the last time I was with her. I didnt get to nail her as a blonde yet but if she dont get busted trust me when I say I will and you will all know about it. I tried to get her last night but when I circled the block and came back she was gone. :(

I had to get home so I went home empty handed. HMMMM first for everything. But guys be careful because I am sure that every LE on the beat are watching her. I want good details from you guys lets see how many of us can tear that up again. Good Luck and be safe.

INFORMATE

John Bench
08-01-05, 06:04
Informate,

Thanks for the info. on Sammy. I am sure that is who I saw Thursday down by the Post Office with another brunette wsw. I was short on time so I couldn't stop, but she definately caught my attention and gave me some renewed hope for Wheeling.

John Bench

Informate
08-01-05, 20:02
Hi all,

I just got in from a hunting spree. I scored big time with Sammy. I found her took her to a secluded area and gracfully invaded some sweet territory. I even took her to greece for a lil while before giving er a delightfully tastfuly mouthfull of cream. Her face looked like a glazed douhnut.

She really did not like the trip to Greece at all. But who cares. I took her there anyway for as long as she could stand the rough ride. she screamed for a lil while because she really didnt want to try it but all the peanuts I gave her shut her bitching up. At least until we pulled in to the first city of greece. You know where I meen its about the first 7 inches into the border. anyway If you all want some of Sammy she is Hot come get some. tell HEr INFORMATE SENT YOU

INFORMATE

Ausse Salt
08-08-05, 14:20
Cor! Am I on? Okey. Hey Mates, It's yer old mate Salty back in West Virginny. Got back here over the weekend -- woulda been sooner but we 'ad a terrorist scare back 'ome. Could't do me much travlin. lookin to get back to puntin around the area with me good mates like Infor-mate. I'll check with ya tomarow. Too Right!

### Salty

Ausse Salt
08-09-05, 01:36
Hey Mates,

First off lemme say that the reason I didn't score with any ov those famous movie & telly actrisses when I wuz down in Hollywood wuz because I wuz in HOLLYWOOD in FLORIDA!

Crikey, no wonder no movie lovys there! Got mixed up a bit. Sorry I got youre hopes up, mates.

Whats been happinin 'round the unfriendy towne? I rang up Chalkie last nite. He come over & brought me 2 go go books from the last two monthes, and tolde me that he will show me where all the new lovvys are hangin 'bout.

Then the bludger trys to put the bite on me for a twenny -- an when I'm about to piss him out the door, the rat bastard dunked away me last pack of smokes. Bludger snatched me last pack out of the carton-box. Left the emptie box turned away from me. Yer old salt must be slippin' Me bad. Shoulda known the drongo would pull a fast one, the bludger lost his job up in Washington last monthe. Too many holidays or not enough work for the co'pany. Hope he finds some work soon, don't want the bludger sleepin on me couch. ofcorse maybe I put me pillow over his face. Need to get out and see the new nippers soon.

### Salty

Informate
08-11-05, 16:14
Aussie Welcome back mate I been missing you bro.
I saw a girl who answers to the Name Missy in the city yesterday she wanted a bit much for a BBJCIM so I declined. she looked good though long legs sexy face bonde hair and some tats on her back in the shoulder area. looked to be about 20 or so.

She was a strong 9 on the peter meter.

If anyone knows anything on this cutie lemme know. I think when I am;;;; well lets say more blessed with a few more Peanuts; I might tear that up. :)

INFORMATE

Ausse Salt
08-14-05, 20:42
Hey Mates,

Maybe old Chalkie wuz tellin' the truth about seein a 'andful o' new nippers walkin 'bout. Came across a new freash-faced lovvy meself a couple o' nites ago.

She wuz youngish, thin & cute. Not like the usual patchel o' off-beaut workers we're used to seein. I think she wuz a dancer, tolde me that she just got to towne & lookin to make some flat money for a place ov her own.

Called herself DEE. Found her down past old Me club.

Yer old Salt is a good Dudley, & likes to help those pretty lovvys in need. The nipper wuz happy with that & gave me a bonzer BJCIM for me trouble.

Crikey, with her & the new lovvy Informate found, must be alot o' pretty dancer nippers workin the block these days. Good news for all the blokes out puntin 'round.

Too right. #### Salty

Informate
08-15-05, 17:06
If the truth be known each of the girls out there probably needs Gas money. Look at the prices at the pumps even an honest sw who owns a car needs to get around these days. Lets help them out guys and at the same time put a smile on our own faces.

INFORMATE

Ausse Salt
08-19-05, 01:43
Ye christ, mate. The lovvys need money for petrol-gas?

What about all the punters drivin 'round circlin the block? Sometimes the lovvys expect a ride here 'n there like yer on the bleedin' French Mile-Borne. Well piss off, luv. Swallow me spulrk & I'll take ya down the bridge. Too right. If ya gets in at the light next to the boozer pub, I'll bring ya back there when were done. Can't be taking ya up to Elm Grove or Dallas Pke. Or gimme back me doagh. I aint a cabbee.

Our mate Chalkie got 'imself put back on his job up near Washington. Lotta collegian kids headin back to University now, so the co'pany brought chalkie back on.

The bludger can now square some of us up fer all them times we stood him to a beer.
Been workin way up in Pittsburg lately. But only one more week Good thing me work pays for me petrol-gas when I'm headed up there.

You blokes might wanna be on-guard when puntin over the next monthe or so. Seen Nailer mention about possible LE -cobber "stinges" lookin fer the punters to get them back from driviv 'round. Sunday-Monday nites might be the most danger.

Make sure the new nipper gets in yer car before ya talk to her. She might be LE. Too right.

### Salty

Ausse Salt
08-24-05, 14:37
Hey Mates,

Ever since I went on me holiday & walkabout this board 'as been deader than a shithouse rat. The only blokes postin here with half a quid are Infor-mate & yer old Salt. Where is Surfer & Nailer & Jimmie an all you other punters out there?

Its a too-right royal shame, mates. Don't no one else care about the lovvys an the unfriendly towne? Cor! Shouln't 'ave to be crabbin' arses 'round here. Thought we were mates.

#### Salty

Informate
08-24-05, 20:05
Salty,

I saw a potential SW in the friendly city today. She was down by the ole my club standing and looking around like she wanted a date. Hmmm she was tall dark tanned blonde almost to good looking to be true. Wore a very very mini skirt that exsentiated her boobies. Made me wonder. Well when I turned the corner LE was right behind me so I said f*** this and went home. Its amazing how man in blue causes shrinkage in Ole Willie if you get my drift. But if you see this chick I think she is fine looking but be careful could be a sting IDUNNO.

Remember you heard it first from your ole Pal,
INFORMATE

USA_Jimmy
08-25-05, 20:26
Hi Salty! Welcome back!

While you were gone I had an encounter with Bobbie Jo, a cute little blonde. I took her to a friend’s apartment, and the experience was not that great. She kept asking for something to drink. Said she needed it to be comfortable. When we got down to business, she kept wiping her mouth every time she “kissed” the little guy. I had to get her a box of tissues. Said she couldn’t stand the taste of the stuff. This was quite a turn off.

When the little guy introduced himself to the little girl, Bobbie Jo just laid there with no emotion. When I suggested a visit to Greece she asked what that meant. After my explanation she freaked out. And her answer was “no way!”

I have not seen Bobbie Jo around for awhile.

I did see Danielle a couple of weeks ago, but was walking my friend’s dog at the time. She and I had a nice conversation for about 10 minutes. She seems quite intelligent. At the time, I was not able to take her on a date, but I hope I can soon.

I saw a blonde with nice hooters at the bus stop down from the Convenient Mart today. I have not seen her before. She waved at me and gave me the “look,” but unfortunately I had to keep driving because I had another commitment.

Other than Bobbie Jo, I am still a SW “virgin.” And with the Bobbie Jo experience, I might still be a SW virgin!

Jimmy

Ausse Salt
08-27-05, 02:36
G'day Jimmie,

Happy to see yer still 'round here. Don't know the Bobby Joe scrubber you mention, but as Informate will tell you we've all 'ad that pisspoor experince with a lovvy. Can name three or four providours me wishes I never let in me car. No worrys, mate. Just like ridin yer bike, ya gets back on an 'ave a go at anouther ride. Too right. Grab a 'old ov anouther lovvy and do her up rotten.

Listen here, Jimmie, maybe you oughta take one for the team & 'ave a go at the "green door" place. Maybe things have changed n the last couple 'o years & a young joey like you can get in. Go 'round back if ya try.

Informate is right 'bout the recent cobber bust on the lovvys. Bad boys, Bad boys whatcha gonna do with no lovvys 4 you? Choke the chook woulde be me best guess. Like I been sayin every half-a-mo, tribal blokes sellin pills on every odd-block & where are the cobbers? They dont say boo to a goose unless they see the lovvys out trowlin' fer us punters.

Be careful out there, mates. Be extra nice to the cobbers so they dont toss ya in the hoosgow. Too right.

#### Salty

Ausse Salt
09-01-05, 02:18
Hey Mates,

Me work mates just 'ad a birth day party for yer old salt. Got some bonzer presents like a dictonary to help me with me spellin' but the best thing wuz that one`of the mates 'ad some fair-dinkum blub 'bout seein Chalkie out 'oldin hands with Big Sharon in front o' the pub.

The big Chubber got herself a strait job now bein a manager or somethin' like that & works over by Chalkie's flat. Havent talked to the bludger since he ducked away with me smokes but when I do -cant wait to get on to him for carryin off with the big chubber. Hope you other blokes will crab his arse also when ya see our bludger mate. Wonderin meself how much doagh he gives her? a five or a tenner maybe? Bless me, bright funny just thinkin 'bout it. Like wachin the telly & seein the doaby bulls in Spain squach all the droobs runnin with them.

Listen here, be too-right carefull if ya are puntin 'round on the week end. These holiday times are ripe for the LE stinges. And if ya see Chalkie, bumb one ov me smokes from him & ask how he's "Chewin the Fat" these days!

Salty

Ausse Salt
09-01-05, 05:30
Me Mum rang up last evenin' to wish me a happy time & askin how I'm gettin on since I got back to West Virginy. After we rang off, I got to thinkin 'bout me child-hood days. They say a stiff-on has no conchince. That wuz me sex education, mates.
Me Pap usta 'ave a sayin "Dont ya be led 'round by yer stiff when chasin after quiff."
An I'd say "But Pap, when I'm chasin after quiff, me & me stiff-on go 'and in 'and."
An Pap say "You, Sonny? Too right. When you wuz a lad, you couldent find yer arse with both 'ands. Remember spillin the paint tins out in the garidge? ... An Packey's mum rang up about you & him waggin' yer arses at old Mrs. Peabody? ..."

An I say "Pap, I wuz eleven back then. And old Mrs. Peabody, the old crone usta say that I'd never amount to a hill o' beans any. Wager the old sow woulde like to see me today."

So me Pap says "Glad to see ya didn't disappoint her, Sonny."

Ah, memories. We salts make the ozbournes from the telly look like the bleedin' Vicar's family. Too right.

Salty

USA_Jimmy
09-07-05, 12:39
Salty,

I'm out of town for a couple of weeks,and just now got to a computer in the Sunshine state. Sorry I missed your birthday. Hope it was a good one. If I could of, which I can't, I would have given you a key to the "Green Door!"

Talk to you again when I can get to a computer again!

Peace (or Piece!)

Jimmy

Ausse Salt
09-08-05, 01:59
G'day Jimmie,

Hope yer gettin on well on yer journey. Thanks fer the fine wishes, mate. Your a good lad. Hope ya find some good lovvys on yer trip. Wuz thinkin' meself of havin a go at the green door, but wouldnt want the Queen mum mistakin me for a cobber or nothin'.

Anyhou, Chalkie rang me up, the bludger is blue in the face 'bout me tellin everybody about his luvvy-life. He tolde me all that Big Sharon stuff & him aint true at all - justa story --- What else the bludger gonna say?

An some days ago I wuz visiting the Grocery & who do I see inside is Jackie. Good to see the lovvys do some shoppin too, like we blokes. So the scrubber tells me she aint workin the street 'cause of the cobber sting - she maybe going back inside the hoosgow fer a time soon.

So Yer old Salt is hungrey fer lunch, gettin a Yen fer some Orental food. Ask Jackie to go with me & will drop her off after. She had the "Creme of Saltibloke" a dish that all the lovvys like, an the scrubber couldnt finish it all, had to spit some out. I didn't have much meself but a mouthful of nips. Jackie didnt complain 'cause I paid for the meal. Too right

Salty

clubsurfer
09-08-05, 18:17
Hello all!

Long time no see! Welcome back Ausse. I haven't been visiting Wheeling lately. I've been getting lucky elsewhere. I new Stripclub has opened near my house and I've had my prong polished and swallowed by several honeys and I wasn't even in the champagne rooms! Its amazing what happens in the Lapdance room when security isn't around. Brief BJs, lots of Puss eatting, Oh yes! I've also revisited a certain place in Wierton and again had another delightful experience. I love seeing a delicious honey on stage showing off her goods and a short time later she's in the room with me on her back, legs up in the air with me tongue fucking good shaved pussy. This pussy is more expensive but I feel safer in the room than in my car. It seems the Wheeling Working pussy has dried up. Bummer that My club closed, I hear that King of Clubs no longer had dancers. Godfather's sucked the last time I went there and Wet and WIld is pretty bad too. Bummer. Also "hooked" up with a dancer a second time that occasionally works at Club Erotic a in Pittsbur gh and for Four Grants got to enjoy "Absolutely TOP shelf" Pussy for nearly 2 hours. A Stunner 99 pound Petite Cutie, totally shaved with the most perfect SMOOTH white porcelain like skin. Long LONG legs, Perfect toes, No fat. Perfect. She's 23 but looks younger but NOT Too young if you catch my drift. Delicious. Yum. Everything down to her toes tasted Fresh, she wore a fishnet body suit with "Holes" in the right places. Big high heels and she was willing to deep kiss, tongue play, good eye contact, Affectionate, the best kind of provider. Her shyness seemed genuine and was a real turn on but still allowed me to finger fucked her ass. I wish she was a regular, she travels to other cities often. Opps, My post is rambling, anyway good to see you guys are still around on this board. Clubsurfer

Ausse Salt
09-09-05, 02:09
Atta-boy mate, thats the way to 'andle a lovvy. Doin her up like a Melbourne Magpie! Bless me, it's sure good to see yer still on the block, Surfer.
Ya know you can feel free to post yer Weirton adventuers right here on our Wheeling board. Wuz doin some whatyacall "under-cover AMP search" stuff up near Pittsburg with me good mate Travler. Lotta low-down massage tharapy joints hidden 'round steel towne. Was checkin out some. Bleedin petrol prices right down through the roof! Can't head up to Pittsburg too much.
See some Wheeling action hangin 'bout. Lotta lovvys out one nite & zero the next. Found a new dancer nipper who took me spulrk load like a Perth Princess on a warm week-end nite! The lovvys are there, mates. Keep lookin.
Too right. ##### Salty

Almighty
09-10-05, 15:16
Melbourne Magpie!!!!

Salty, you fuckin' crack me up.

Ez Going One
09-11-05, 17:51
Salty,

Happy Birthday to you! I enjoy reading your adventuress from Charleston, WV.

Ez

Ausse Salt
09-12-05, 03:03
Thanks for yer kind wordes, mates. Visited the Charlestowne thread an noticed a patchel o' bonzer pitchers of the pretty-bird lovvys. Too right, wishen we 'ad good lovvys workin the towne here. Looks like you blokes hit the bleeden silver mine o' nippers.

### Salty

Ausse Salt
09-12-05, 03:55
Hey Mates,

Chalkie rang me up the other nite, told me to meet him at the dingo track & later we woulde go up Dallas Pke to
Jillys & see the nippers. Chalkie even say he will pay me donation to get inside the doorway. Maybe even run into Infor-mate.

So I see Chalkie sittin at the fronte bar & the bludger gets me a beer. I haveta take a leek & 'and the barman a twenny an tell him to get Chalkie another an I'll be back in half-a-mo. I takes my beer with me 'cause I wont leave it with Chalkie (woulde you?), allthough I'm thinkin the bloke is changin his act some.

So as I'm leavin the loo I run inta one ov me work mates & we carry off yakkin fer 15 or 20 min. & when I return to the bar I see a new beer for me and five dollar change
& see that Chalkie is acting like that Gerry Lewis & Dean Martin from the telly because he's drinkin howyasay "martinies" from the funny glasses.

So I ask the barman about me change & he points over to Chalkie. An I ask the bludger whats goin on here? So Chalkie tells me that since I wuz gone he ordered himself 2 martinies an they are for 5 dollars eachone. An he stood the other beer for me (also on me twenny) & gave the barman 2 dollars. So I'm countin 5 an 5 an 2 tip an me new 2 dollar beer is 14 dollars. Chalkie tells me he also took one of me dolars an lost it in the pokie slot machine behind us. So yer old salt is left with five from me first twenny.

Now I'm bluer than a shithouse rat 'cause the bludger aint changed his ways no how. So I tell him to wait half-a-mo an I'll be back an we can go to Jillys. An I leave an go home. Far as I know the bludger is still sittin there. Wont be mentionin his name 'round here at all no more. Sorry, mates, had to get that off me chest.

#### Salty

Informate
09-12-05, 22:10
If you guys want to see first hand the hottest Porn star ever than you need to go to Jills this week begining on Thursday. Gauge will be there the 15th through the 18th. If you never seen her in any of the films she is one hot lil ****. She is real famous for her anal ability as wel as taking the facial like a pro and drinking the goo as well. She is very yung and very hot. Check her out guys you wont be sorrry.

INFORMATE

PS I will be looking for you Aussie

Ausse Salt
09-14-05, 14:45
Hey Mates,

DANGER DANGER DANGER!

Be too-right careful out puntin 'round the unfrienly towne, mates. What yer old salt seen the other nite is enough to petrifey yer willy!

Pissin 'round the 7&11 boozer pubs. Seen alotta droobs out on the sidewalks, standin one atta time, lookin like something big wuz gonna 'appen soon. Notice old Ammanda walkin' round talkin to some ov the blokes -- the scrubber is all dolled up wearin Mary-kay's make-up & a dress like the scrubber's on 'er way to the Queen's Ball at the bleedin Palace!

Now on the normal days, Ammada dresses 'erself like she's a shithouse stool & somebody switched off the lantern. Looks all tippered out on a good day. The bleedin show-pony in two-horse Camptowne Race. So seein her lookin like yer Prominade date wuz a bit odd. But didn't give it a half-care.

Anyhou, went on me trowl for lovvys, no other providours walkin 'round anyplace. Seen a couple LE pullover stops on an odd block or two. And didnt give it a half-care.

No lovvys about, so figured to head for me home. Now see Ammanda trolin on the end-block by the police-house. Funny no punters pickin her up yet. So I decide to put down my window & ask the scubber if shes "on 'er way to a dance or whatnot."

She notices me car & just ignores me, kinda like shes sruggin me away, like shes the pretty-bird cheerleader & I'm Pimple Paul on a bad day, tryin to get a BJ. So I call over to her 'bout bein dollyed up & shes tryin to wave me away & HERE COMES THE COBBERS - cobber car come by real slow, given me the bad eye. See another cobber car just sittin up the way, didnt see it when I first come over.

Bleedin thankin Jesus the cobbers didnt pull me off, sure as any, they seen me callin to Amanda & her just ignore me. The scrubber cut yer old Salt a break by doin that mates. She wuz too-right sure stingin punters fer the cobbers. You blokes can blow me bone if ya don't believe me. Lucky bastard the lovvy didnt come to me car & set me up. Thanks, luv, if yer lookin on here... WAS able to drive off & get meself outta towne. But had me a tight arsehole on me drive 'ome. Ye Christ!

Friggin royal shame. One thing the cobbers use policewomen to sting the droobs sometime, but to use the street scrubbers & nippers to sting us? Wheres me rites?
Hope none o' you mates got busted on. Cobbers outta be chasen after the tribal blokes doin them shootings & sellin pills. Not hammrin the lovys an punters.

Be careful, mates. Don't know what lovvys we can trust. If Jackie or Daniele sting your old salt, I hope the have the good honour to 'andle me load before the cobbers come 'round to take me to the hoosgow.

Be careful, mates. Too right.

#### SAlt

Almighty
09-14-05, 20:59
Hehe, those close calls with the coppers do always manage to ratchet up the pucker factor, that's for sure.

My buddy got pulled over one night out and about, and LUCKILY, he was just out scoutin around. Didn't even have 5 bucks in cash on him. Just checkin the scene out.

They let him go after trying to get him to admit to lookin for a ho, or buying some rock (yeah, right - my bud's a straight arrow when it comes to that stuff). Then they gave him a little lecture. Of course, his theory was, he wasn't doing nothing but driving around, and last he checked, that wasn't against the law.

But still, he said it gave him a right good case of sphincter titus.

Ausse Salt
09-15-05, 01:01
Too right, Mate. Been out with this lovvy before -- before she got 'erself all tippered out the way she is these days, an think she seen me car trawlin 'round towne earlier that nite. Most o' the time the scrubber aint so dollyed up in a dress an all. Usually she looks like a shithouse mook. That wuz me first clue the bleedin jig wuz all goin down.

Right good ov the scrubber to keep me clear ov the cobbers. She coulda pointed me out to them & they woulda pulled me over for a roust or worse. An been bleedin embarassin fer your old salt to be sent to the hoosegow on the account o' Ammanda. Got me reputation to think of.
Be embarassin like running inta the vicar Revrend Smith at the peep show.

Bleedin cobbers forcin our towne lovvys to do stinges for them? That sure aint fair dinkum no how.

### Salty

clubsurfer
09-18-05, 13:04
Guys,

I'm tipping my hat to you if street honeys are your thing! There's SO much risk, your balls are bigger than mine! Aussie, glad to see you didn't get picked up. Informate: I'm really into that Gauge as well, I Have much porn of her on my computer. Love those big eyes as she swallows hard meat or drinks down a load. Her Greek hardcore is so hot. Love seeing that 99 pound cutie take ten inches up the pooper and then after pullout her ass is gaped wide open! It's hard to believe Gauge can take so much dick up the behind. I love it. I've seen her dance twice at club Elite in Pittsburgh. What a turn-on when she dances in her highschool cheerleader outfit! Oh yes! She does entertain privately but at 18 bennies, that's too much for me. Clubsurfer

Informate
09-18-05, 23:02
Clubsurfer,

I went to see her yesterday, OH my God was the place packed. I got to chat with her breifly and Got the biggest woody one guy could ever possibly get. I then had a Private dance with a girl I could afford. She was oriental looking and really knew how to treat my woody. I was able to get a bbjcim but had to tip the Big Muscleboad dickhead a lil more than he was worth. All in all it was a good night. Gauge was Hot and as the slanted eyed honey was doing the toungue treatment on my 10inch Lollipop, I was only seeing Gauge in my mind. When I popped I darn near gagged her to death but it was worth it. I must say I Love it when they Gag.

INFORMATE

Ausse Salt
09-19-05, 02:35
G'day Surfer,

It's not that yer old salt just likes the street lovvys, I just 'appen to know some ov 'em. That's where I ment yer old pal Sunshine, mate. Catch onta some good nippers some times as well. Me Club wuz known for that.

Sorry I 'ad to miss Infor-mate's crackin' good time with the lovvys up Jillys. If I know our mate, he had the orental lovvy's mouth as filled as a doaby-eatin Croc on a lazy river afternoon!

Hope Jimmie is havin' some fun times out in the west. Maybe even see some cowboys there. That Califorina
is one too-right big towne. Hope he can get to the Playboy House an let me good mate Hefft know that yer old salt needs a new magazine perscription. Too right.
#### Salty

Third Eye
09-20-05, 01:54
Mr Salt, your reputation precedes you. I've seen your posts on the WSG site, and I must ask, being a world traveler and that, how did you ever end up in Hoopieland of all places? (I use the term affectionately, having lived there.)

I remember years back the place to go was Dallas Pike. Don't know if that's still the hot spot, but when I visited friends in town recently, we checked out Jill's. Believe me, it compares favorably to strip clubs on the West Coast.

Informate, I'd appreciate the lowdown on going rates at Jill's. What's reasonable for manual overdrive or an oral examination? Would be good to know for my next visit.

Thx,

3rdI

clubsurfer
09-20-05, 20:46
Informate, I Wish I could've been there to see Gauge dance again. Whenever I see her dance I'm adrift in thought of her super hardcore porn. I had a brief interaction with her while she was on stage and she seemed quite shy and quiet. To all of you who might not be familiar with Gauge here is a link to free galleries of Gauge in action. Check it out!

Http://www.shanesbookmarks.com/archives/gauge.shtml

Gauge is one of my favorite porno ******, she does it all; Double Penetration, Sloppy BJ's, brutal greek, cum drinking, facials, you name it. She's in her early twenties now but still looks 18. What a hottie and so, so dirty!

Informate: Curious as to how much you had to tip the bouncer and if another tip was necessary for the chink hottie. Which rooms did you do? The smaller old ones or the upstairs new rooms? 30 minute or hour room? Curious as to the new set up at Jill's. ***Could you PM me the details? I'd love to read about the details!!!!!
I know the turnon when these girls choke or gag on your rod. I also like it when they leave lots of spit on your rod with lots of tongue action. Nothing better than a slow super wet sloppy blowjob. I'm turned on the slurping sounds they make when they apply their trade. Some girls like to moan or hum when they swallow dick. Love to see the tops of their heads bobbin up and down with their eyes rolled back in their heads! It's even better if there's a mirror in the room and you can watch the action from a different perspective. Some girls actually like watching themselves giving bj's in the mirror. One place in pittsburgh had a mirror right next to the couch in the champagne room and the rules were very loose on certain nights. Certain bouncers didn't seem to care what was going on. One hottie, "Chloe" whas her name seemed obsessed with her reflection watching herself suck me. She vigorously masterbated herself as she aggressively sucked, never seeming to blink, watching herself in the mirror. She sucked so hard she actually left "Hickies" on my rod. OH YES!! Clubsurfer

Ausse Salt
09-21-05, 01:57
G'day 3 eyes,

Yer old salt came to this fine land lookin for work. An after readin in me child hood books back 'ome when I wuz justa joey, I read great tales & me mum tolde me I should go seek me fortunes.

I came over an somehou ended in ohio workin on a station that raised dairy cows. Moved to NJ an worked there & even worked in Atlanic City tryin to hurry on with seeking me fortunes. Got put on a job ridin trucks to West Virginny a few years back. Had some good mates here close by in Ohio like that bludger CHal .... ******* an some other good mates, so I got put on a job here, not too far down from Wheeling.

Me plan wuz to either be a rich lord like that Donald Trumpe from the telly, so wuz gonna live in Los Vegas or Atlanic City. Or wuz gonna be a actor on the telly and havin kissing sceens with all the pretty lovvys.

Made it to Atlanic City, bit harder than I reckoned it woulde be for me fortune... Havn't made it to Hollywood towne in Californa yet, mate. `Been to holywood in Florida, aint no movie lovvys there, aint the same.
But that Disney bloke from the Mickey Mouse cartoons on the telly has a big castle down there.

### Salty

Ausse Salt
10-02-05, 02:20
Hey Mates,

Must be quiet times around towne for all you blokes.
One ov the lovvys tolde me that Danielle got 'erself worked around by some tribal blokes. She musta been tellin tales outside the schoolhouse or something mutch.

Hope the nipper is fair-weather soon. Glad to hear the lovvy aint wearin concrete galloshes & swimmin off the bridgeway. Also heard Michelle & Jackie & Sammy are still on the block sometimes. Guess the cobber scare must be over.

### Salty

Informate
10-02-05, 13:50
Aussie,

I had michelle for an overnighter last night, we both had our share of wine and smoke. I did her every way I knew how in every position I knew how and believe it or not I had her so drunk she even let me CIM and she swallowed every drop. It was really nice. She has put on a few pounds since the last time I done her but I think I worked them off of her. When I dropped her off in the East side of town this morning her cousin Jackie and Sammy were both standing there waitin for her. They musta had plans for other activities that I dont have the goahead to discus on here;... but I think you know where I am coming from. Anyway all in all was a wonderful night that left me weak in the knees. Hope to hear from you again soon. As for me I need a break, all my fluids have been drained and I think I am going to bed for a while. at least for about three days hehehehe

LATER BRO

Informate

Third Eye
10-02-05, 18:34
Mr Salt, reading your posts makes me hungry to go to Outback Steakhouse!

Will visit the friendly city again this spring and I'll definitely hit Jill's. Or at least Cabela's. ;)

I'll be monitoring the posts until then,

3rdI

Ausse Salt
10-03-05, 03:30
Cor! Ratbastard, ya! Always wanted to do Michele dirty like that, fer all them times the scrubber promised yer old salt a good time & gave me pisspoor action, then needed a ride down the bridge an half-the-way to Kansas!

Hope you filled 'er up in all places. One nite she charmed me up in the pub, even that I tolde her to piss off cause I wuz waitin for Sunshine Jackie. So Michele makes all them promises about CIM / Swallowin this time and ... away we go. Dont need ta say that the scrubber pulls her mouth off at the last instant (like always) & I gets a bathe of splruk in me lap.

I say "Cor! What about the CIM?" An she tells me "Crikey, Salty, ya got me so excited that I accidenaly pulled me mouth off. NEXT TIME I promise to swallow yer spulrk. Thanks fer the doaugh, sucker!"

Kinda sounds like that Charlie Browne from peanuts always trien to kick that american foot-ball & the mean little nipper with the black hair pullin it away from him at the last second.

I wuz tellin cousin Jackie about it & she tolde me to quit being a doaby an bugger Michele in the arse next time. Always have a beaut ov a time with Jackie anyway.

### Salty

Informate
10-03-05, 23:27
I did fill all holes Aussie but had to get her really fucking drunk to do it. She is quite the screamer when her buns are stuffed. hehehe

INFORMATE

PsyberZombie
10-04-05, 06:58
Not to get my old true blue swagman banana bender mate Aussie cross as a frog in a sock , or sound like a dero dag knocker me·self , but Yours Truly did a few clicks in Wheeling to get the lovies squealing

Found me a right young nipper calls her·self Sheila and she was a wee bit exy but got the mate's rate after a good round of ear·bashing

Noted she had a few roos loose in the top paddock , so did my Larrikin number and after my donger had a full ripper naughty at her Mappa Tassie minus the franger , like a mongrel I snatched back the moolah and she was gob·smacked later I'll bet , but I was grinning like a shot fox — she was a rage root , alright !!

No drama = Too good !!

So how's my Strine , Aussie ??

Ausse Salt
10-05-05, 01:59
Cor! Mate ... Mate ... Mate ...

School Lesson 001 04-10-2005

Ye Christ, mate. Ya don't goff on in each ov yer bleedin' sentances! How do ya expect these other blokes
to understand ya?! Ya musta been tearin pages from the dictionary like a shithouse rat. Enough droobs & earbores 'round here already.

OH, I do hope that yer little nipper "Shella" wuz all above board in age, mate. "Cause me good mate Jackson
is THE DEATH ON PEDOPHILES! Too right.

### Salty

PsyberZombie
10-05-05, 06:22
Cor! Mate ... Mate ... Mate ...

School Lesson 001 04-10-2005

Ye Christ, mate. Ya don't goff on in each ov yer bleedin' sentances! How do ya expect these other blokes
to understand ya?! Ya musta been tearin pages from the dictionary like a shithouse rat. Enough droobs & earbores 'round here already.

Bloody oath , Mate !! Thanks for the drum

It's London to a brick that we Seppos don't know Christmas from Bourke St 'bout Strine , but we do yabber on . But she'll be apples , right ??

Time to go hit the turps ....

Ausse Salt
10-06-05, 01:18
G'day, Zomber,

School Lesson 002 5-10-2005

If yer gonna use Oz cock-slang & some dict wordes, ya don't use'em all at the same time. Dont need to impress the lovvys 'round here.
So up on top 'o that, yer strine is pisspoor 'cause ya droob on like a whacker.

How ever, yer rock-solid advice in the other forums is well-on and fair dinkum, mate.

### Salty

PsyberZombie
10-06-05, 06:47
Thanks for the kind words , A·S

Yer pretty well·known around this web site your·self ; check *this* out =

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=377523&postcount=11

Later , Mate

Informate
10-06-05, 22:38
Aussie,

Must admit your dah man bro. I am always looking forawrd to hearing from you. You and I run a close race in getting the most snatch. Someday I am hoping to actually meet you in person. Who knows maybe you and I could gangbang on Michelle sometime, Or jackie or one of the other lil cunts.mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm maybe I am dreamin but yah never know.

INFORMATE

Ausse Salt
10-07-05, 02:02
Hey Mates,

What is goin down at the boozer pubs 'cross from the 7 and 11 milkbar? One 'o those joints wuz havin' a right-big bonzer ov a party last nite or so. Bunch ov droobs & nippers pissin 'round outside, joint musta been packed like a billybog mudhole.

Lotta punters drivin the blocks, seen the same cars over & over like we wuz playin tag-the-doaby or somethin. No lovvys out anywhere. Nobody workin any block no how. From Neeley's crookshack down to the newsplace & over to King o' Pubs, street empty as C******'s money-pouch.

Friggin lovvys go on about action bein slow & about each time I'm out all I SEE is punters drivin 'bout with no lovvy workers in sight. If the bleedin cobbers pulled off every punter drivin the block & sold em each 2 invite- tations to the policemens ball, theyed fill the Nailer Arena with people!

Need to see more lovvys workin the block. Too right.
#### Salty

Ausse Salt
10-09-05, 06:18
Hey Mates,

After yet again another pisspoor time with a new lovvy, yer old salt is makin his indepndance days. Was leavin the 7 & 11 last nite & seen a tall long haired lovvy leavin the boozer pub. She wuz walkin the end ov the block & I spunned me wheels 'round the corner an pulled over. Sure as any the nipper jumped in & tolde me she wuz lookin to make some dough after losin out to the pokie machine.

So she said her name wuz Paulien an wuz not a usual worker, just needin money. She wanted 2 twenys for a BJ an I offeur back only thirte. She is now huffin & puffin like the big bad wolfe from the 3 jolly pigs cartoon.

So I'm thinkin 'bout chundin her to the curbe but I got me a stiff-on now & she loooks good. So we go up the block an pull off an sure as any she gives yer old salt the Sydney Swerve - almost all hand-jerk an little BJ if any.

An she says "Crikey! It wettins up me knickers when I see all that spulrk shoot out like that! And woulde you look at that, it's all over yer car seat! Dont that turn you on, sport?" ### So I do me royal best to tidy meself up an drop the scrubber on the corner. Then I got me accounte book out an made a wager below --

Yer old salt aint going out for any more good times with them pisspoor lovvys! From this fine day onward all you lovvys lookin on 'ad better get the worde - only seein nippers who are bonzer at BJ-CIM or swallowin. OR I cross yer name outta me accounte book & wont stop me car for you any more so dont wave me over. Too right!

#### Salty

PsyberZombie
10-09-05, 09:55
Then I got me accounte book out an made a wager below --

Yer old salt aint going out for any more good times with them pisspoor lovvys! From this fine day onward all you lovvys lookin on 'ad better get the worde - only seein nippers who are bonzer at BJ-CIM or swallowin. OR I cross yer name outta me accounte book & wont stop me car for you any more so dont wave me over. Too right!

May I suggest that any time you find a lovvie worth re·peating , try to get her digits ; then you can arrange for an 'In·door Date' — which is invarialbly better than a 'Car Date'

This also has the advantage of keeping the entire trans·action off the streets , where yer most likely to have a get·go with LE

The only problem is that most of these girls can't keep a cell phone for more than a few weeks , so the numbers keep getting dis·conected

Where I monger [ Providence , Rhode Island ] , collecting 'ATFs' digits has led me to believe that there's a Serial Killer on a rampage there = too many times I hear from a roomie or relative that some girl just up and dis·appeared with no warning ; and hasn't been heard from since

But do the piggies care ?? NO = they're too busy eating donuts , rounding up SWs on Solicitation charges , and running John stings

p.s. to Aussie =

You some·times use the word 'cobber' to refer to LE

But according to my Strine Dicsh , it means "friend"

What's up with that ??

Informate
10-09-05, 13:54
Aussie,

I think I know Pauline. I had the same treatment yesterday but she gimme a lil different name. I was told she was Paula. But who knows maybe some lucky dude buffed her right good and she forget her name.

As for you Zombie, you need to come to WVA to understand the hit n miss scene as well as the LE loosers. There are some SW's worth the pickins just gotta know your spot, as well as her G spot hehehe.

Currently I am working on a date with DYVINE DATES as well as another with FOX. I am outta the SW scene for now. I need some High Class Ass if yah get my drift. I will let you all know how it cums........ or goes..

Later dudes,

INFORMATE

Ausse Salt
10-10-05, 00:55
Listen here, Zomber. Don't know where ya came from but ya must be one ov them 'seral posters' that droobs 'round from towne board to towne board to poke yer fun at all the good blokes.

A good day back ya call me a 'banana bender' when every bloke worthe a piss knows I'm a city cockroach an then now I see yer post an yer makin all yer fun at the way I do me talkin. I getcha now, bounder. Yer one o' those pregudical yanks that pokes yer fun at every one. I'd wager a whacker like you does the tribal blokes dirty 'cau`se they got the black skin.

Aint gonna be postin 'round here much any more with bludgers like you. Dont come to Wheeling or I'll punch yer eye.

### Salty

BigChief
10-10-05, 08:47
Informate:

You won't be disapointed with Dyvine's ladies. I have seen four different ones and they were all great. (a little pricey, but great).

Happy Hunting

PsyberZombie
10-10-05, 10:06
YIKES !!

Take a chill pill , Salty !!

Yer one of my fave posters on this web site and I just tried out some Strine for your own amusement — no harm or insult intended [ fer ex = 'Banana Bender' means some·one who's from Queensland ; and that's ALL that it means , as far as I know ]

I *did* notice that 'cobber' means 'friend' , though = Any comment ??

Almighty
10-10-05, 15:44
If you'll remember, this zombie guy is the same one who barged in here a couple months ago, and called Inf a pedophile.

Informate
10-10-05, 19:44
Thanks chief For the info. I do not mind pricy if its good quality time I am getting. As for Zombie well I am willing to forgive him. I just do not want him talking trash on me. Nobody likes that kinda stuff.

INFORMATE

PsyberZombie
10-11-05, 18:22
If you'll remember, this zombie guy is the same one who barged in here a couple months ago, and called Inf a pedophile.

As for Zombie well I am willing to forgive him. I just do not want him talking trash on me. Nobody likes that kinda stuff.

A few months ago , Informate posted an Ad that appeared to be looking for under·age girls to screw

When I pointed this out to him , he promptly *deleted* that Ad ; and also posted a totally plausible
Explanation = that by "Young Girls" , he actually meant Young Legal·Aged Women

That , together with his Posting History , makes him totally OKAY in any objective observer's Book

As for Salty = Yeah , Mates — I've been teasing him of late about his 'Strine' Slang

.... but he really is one of the Most Original Posters on this web site , and I truly hope he doesn't
"punch me in me eye" the next time I visit Wheel·burg

... I only got two , ya know , Salty , and I've grown quite fond of both of them

Ausse Salt
10-13-05, 01:22
Listen here, bounder, cause this the last time I'm gonna talk anything to you. First thing, I dont need any ov yer pills. And ya don't get holde ov a Oz dictonary an just be usin all them wordes.

If you went for all yer life to University an study Spanish talk and then went over to Spain, ya don't pull out yer spanish dictonary an talk like yer a doaby. Some ov the wordes in there have old meanins & now mean something else. Yer "cobber" coulde be a "Friend" (we use mate 'round here) but that is a British sayin. Dont half-care about yer whacker dictonary.

Ye Christ, even a doaby like you should know what a "Cop" is (policeman). Dont ya watch the bleedin telly? Didn't you & yer mates play cobbers & robbers when you wuz a lad? A "robber" is a bloke who goes in the grocery & runs out the side-door like Jack-the-lad & carryin half-a-pig an gets away with it (like C****** stealin me smokes). I'd wager you wuz always a cobber an tolde the tattle on all the good mates.

An bananna bender, okey, queensland bloke (old sayin) but in me towne that is also a layabout bloke that dont work much any an waits on the public dole-out.

So get yerself down with the programe if yer gonna bother us here or yer old salt an me other mates will take our football an go find some other pitch without the likes o' you.

#### Salty

Informate
10-13-05, 20:21
Thats telling salty. I second everything you said bro. Heyya Zombie getta life of your own all you are is an Aussie Wanna BEEEEE
Later dudes.

INFORMATE

MrPotatoe
10-13-05, 21:43
Tribal Folks? Is that slang for niggers?

Ausse Salt
10-14-05, 02:21
Zomber,

Okey, wuz thinkin maybe ya dont know much better like a joey playin with matchsticks. An ya didn't mean harm to me. Understandin yer "chills pills" also. Should not be callin ya names also when we all get on top ov other bounders that do that also. Yer old salt is a right-solid bloke an a frenly fellow but can 'andle me dukes when needed some times.

So you see me meanin about some wordes, mate. If I say "Jimmie is me mate" you blokes get the meanin 'round here. But if I go to the west to that Fransisco towne an say "Jimmie is me MATE" all them poofter blokes (gay-homo sexual fellows) woulde be chasin me all day. Have to watch how ya use yer english.

### Salty

Ausse Salt
10-14-05, 02:43
G'day, Patatto,

Dont getcha, mate. Dont use much slang. A tribal bloke is a mate who has dark skin an wanders about with the mates wearin the same tribal colours. Not slang like yer "niger" worde. Some tribal mates have white skin like me, an some of me good mates with dark skin dont belong to any tribe.

Have me some good mates with the dark skin, here in West Virginny & back home where I wuz a lad. Dont think me mates lookin on here like it mutch when droobs call'em nigers. What about "black or hoammie"?

### Salty

PsyberZombie
10-14-05, 06:38
We have a category of poster here known as the "Suspicious Newbie" (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=372443&postcount=277) , but Mr·P is beyond 'suspicious' =

He is clearly an Agent Provocateur who is both totally opposed to the purposes of this web site , and trying to antagonize the peaceable Members here

For these reasons , he and his IP# should be *banned*

cc: Complaints about other Members Board

Ausse Salt
10-14-05, 17:07
Too right, Zomber. Glad you clued us on to the bloke. Wuz wonderin why the bloke wuz asking me about 'niger' an what tribal means.

So I did a sneeky pete an looked at all the blokes posts an he wants pitchers ov naked lovvys an then gets on the good blokes fer givin lovvys money. That aint fair dinkum no how for a rock-solid bloke to be actin 'bout.

I aint a slow-bowler today. The bloke wuz tryin to get me onto the mates with dark skin. Like Infor-mate say some times : "master salt dont play on that way, broe.
dont get yer dist on my fphet hoemys or maybe I'll hafta get me a cat to yer asse, homes. Worde!"

### Salty

Third Eye
10-15-05, 04:08
Gentlemen,

Let's give Psyber Z the benefit of the doubt. He's apologized for the original misunderstanding about Informate. And even though he butchered the Ozzy strine patois he meant well. Just my opine but I've been following this forum since then. Peace, I say.

Ausse, when I visit Almost Heaven again I hope to look ya up and buy you a big can o neck oil (Foster's) at Jilly's. I was there last Jan and it warmed me up nicely.

3rdI

Ausse Salt
10-15-05, 17:06
That's all fair dinkum, mate. Zomber gave me a head nod 'bout that Pattato bloke who laughes at all the good mates in troubles with the cobbers & gives the bad wordes to the mates with black skin. An sayin that the hill billys 'round our towne sleep in the same beds with Mum & stuff like that.

So now on P. Zomber is a good mate 'round here these days now. An lemme know when ya come back to towne to see Jillys an will all go an do the lovvys there rotten.

### Salty

Third Eye
10-17-05, 00:38
Since we're on about slang, the correct term for us Wheeling pipple is Hoopies, not Hillbillys. I've heard Nailers too (like the sound of that), but mostly Hoopies. Cause it's where they used to make nails and barrel hoops.

And now I'm waxing historical, Wheeling used to be the whoring capital of the region--back in the late 1800s it was a boomtown with the Ohio River and Natl Rd the main gateways to the midwest. In fact Conestoga wagon drivers used to smoke a long thin cigar called "stogies" (short for Conestoga) which was first made in HLG. So why aren't we called Stogies? :D

My dad told me about the legendary Alma Henderson, an infamous madam of the 30s. She used to pimp it around town in a white Caddy. Many of the cathouses were on the riverbank or actually on the river, on houseboats that they would cast off and float to the next milltown after they had--ahem--milked a place dry. Some of the old timers I've talked to said that back in the 40s, $1 could get you laid. That's literally 1 dollar, not present day monger notation for 100 dollars.

"But Dr Evil don't you think we should ask for MORE than a dollar? A dollar isn't worth as much as it used to be."

Ausse Salt
10-17-05, 14:34
Wuz watching them 3 stooger brothers on the telly yesterday. Bleedin bloke named Mow chasin them other droobs with a hammer all around an hittin them hard. Too right funny if ya ask me. Think that Mow bloke is now workin at a garridge right up the road from where Im workin. He always yellin at the other blokes & hittin the smaller droobs like a bully-boy. Too-right funny!

Funny thing over here in America, most ov the good blokes (an me also) get put off their job about every odd-year & have to do somethin else now. Is it true that the George Formann mate who makes them grills on the telly usta be a fighter an wuz the best man (champe) in america? I thought that wuz Hulk Hogane.

Anyhou, good thing yer old salt never had to use me dukes against Mr Formann or that bloke may be in trouble. Or yer old salt might be dead or worse. Reckon yer good wager money woulde be on him. Too right, mine also.

#### Salty

Almighty
10-18-05, 19:52
Yeah, they still refer to that old "wheelin' feelin'."

Wheeling was a big time city, up until like 1900 or so. Still was a bigtime town after that, thanks to the steel industry, but, other cities became more "metropolitan."

The amount of river and rail traffic that came through wheeling, rivaled the amount of traffic in many cities much bigger than wheeling. It was a gateway to whatever was beyond the ohio.

PsyberZombie
10-19-05, 19:24
Old Time WHEELING (http://wheeling.weirton.lib.wv.us/wahp/GHI/96-007.htm#t2)

Ausse Salt
10-23-05, 02:40
G'day mates,
Wuz out with Michelle meself for a jolly time the other nite. Scrubber waved me down as I wuz drivin past. Tolde her I hope she got the worde that I'm only seein good-action lovvys now onward.

She said "No worrys, coulde count on her honour fer a crackin-good BJ. CIM? no problem, even swallow some."

So we pull off an she givin lotta hand-jerk with the BJ an I say "How 'bout some mouth also, luv!" an she say "Sorry, I wuz thinkin 'bout the poor people in New Orleen." An starts doin a better job some. So then shes lookin fer paper nappys & I start to think shes gonna do me dirty again. --- SO I PUT THE JOKES ON to her! I say I'll warn her before I go off an start hand-jackin on me own & she is happy with that an then I say just suck half-a-mo longer an she puts her mouth back on an SPULRK! SPULRK! SPULRK! I go off in the scrubers mouth & face!

"You arsehole!" michelle says "I knew you woulde do that!" An I laugh an said "Too right, CIM no problem!" So she wiped off her face good.

Anyhou, I hope you blokes do your good deed an give donation to the poor people in New Orleen. Michellle tolde me she gives moneys to the "Crack Society" -- blokes go 'round in that New Orleen towne fixin all the cracks in the houses there. I gave Michele a extra twenny donation an she tolde me she promised to give it to the "Crack People" right away. Hope all you blokes do your part also. That's fair dinkum.

### Salty

wvcrowcall
10-23-05, 20:49
Ausse,

I always look forward to your posts. I enjoy them, even if sometimes I have trouble understanding them! But, that's my problem not yours. Keep up the great posts and may your mongering always be safe and successful.

Crow

Informate
10-25-05, 16:10
AUSSIE,

I am still waiting for your report stating that you split her in two ways in the cuntry of greece. I am telling you it will happen if you get her drunk enough. I saw her this moring about 7:00am she gave me a really nice BBJ and I tried my best to CIM but it ended up being a face and eye shot that would make Peter North Blush. She called me a dirt Mo**#r F*#ker and I wiped her off with a towel but I must say she looked really good with a gooey face. I even told her that and she groweld and said F U.

Keep us all posted on your USA tour LOL and As for me I have something set up with one of the Sexy girls frome DYVINE DATES in November. Looking forward to that great MEAT ING if you follow me.

INFORMATE

G'day mates,
Wuz out with Michelle meself for a jolly time the other nite. Scrubber waved me down as I wuz drivin past. Tolde her I hope she got the worde that I'm only seein good-action lovvys now onward.

She said "No worrys, coulde count on her honour fer a crackin-good BJ. CIM? no problem, even swallow some."

So we pull off an she givin lotta hand-jerk with the BJ an I say "How 'bout some mouth also, luv!" an she say "Sorry, I wuz thinkin 'bout the poor people in New Orleen." An starts doin a better job some. So then shes lookin fer paper nappys & I start to think shes gonna do me dirty again. --- SO I PUT THE JOKES ON to her! I say I'll warn her before I go off an start hand-jackin on me own & she is happy with that an then I say just suck half-a-mo longer an she puts her mouth back on an SPULRK! SPULRK! SPULRK! I go off in the scrubers mouth & face!

"You arsehole!" michelle says "I knew you woulde do that!" An I laugh an said "Too right, CIM no problem!" So she wiped off her face good.

Anyhou, I hope you blokes do your good deed an give donation to the poor people in New Orleen. Michellle tolde me she gives moneys to the "Crack Society" -- blokes go 'round in that New Orleen towne fixin all the cracks in the houses there. I gave Michele a extra twenny donation an she tolde me she promised to give it to the "Crack People" right away. Hope all you blokes do your part also. That's fair dinkum.

### Salty

Broad St Guy
10-25-05, 16:53
Your both the kind of dipsticks that make it tough on the rest of us. You treat these girls like crap and that whats you get. You get better service if you state what you want up front and negoiate. Don't be an idiot. It just ruins it for everybody.

AUSSIE,

I am still waiting for your report stating that you split her in two ways in the cuntry of greece. I am telling you it will happen if you get her drunk enough. I saw her this moring about 7:00am she gave me a really nice BBJ and I tried my best to CIM but it ended up being a face and eye shot that would make Peter North Blush. She called me a dirt Mo**#r F*#ker and I wiped her off with a towel but I must say she looked really good with a gooey face. I even told her that and she groweld and said F U.

Keep us all posted on your USA tour LOL and As for me I have something set up with one of the Sexy girls frome DYVINE DATES in November. Looking forward to that great MEAT ING if you follow me.

INFORMATE

Almighty
10-25-05, 19:18
Read Salty's post, numbnuts. He TOLD her what he wanted, she agreed, and then she reneged.

I'm not one for treating girls like crap either, but the way I see it, it's a business transaction, and if you aren't getting what you negotiated for, you have some justification in taking additional action.

If she didn't want to catch it in the mouth, and didn't want to smoke the pole, she should have declined his offer from the getgo.

N1 Salty. Keep 'em on their toes (or knees, or whatever).

Broad St Guy
10-25-05, 20:47
And your point? One reason I moved from WV was the lack of intelligence. As displayed here.

Read Salty's post, numbnuts. He TOLD her what he wanted, she agreed, and then she reneged.

I'm not one for treating girls like crap either, but the way I see it, it's a business transaction, and if you aren't getting what you negotiated for, you have some justification in taking additional action.

If she didn't want to catch it in the mouth, and didn't want to smoke the pole, she should have declined his offer from the getgo.

N1 Salty. Keep 'em on their toes (or knees, or whatever).

Almighty
10-25-05, 22:44
And your point? One reason I moved from WV was the lack of intelligence. As displayed here.

==========
G'day mates,

============

So, how is that different from what you posted when you said:

You get better service if you state what you want up front and negoiate.

Salty did exactly what you said, and got stiffed (in a bad way).

I guess we should be glad you left WV because of your lack of intelligence.

Ausse Salt
10-26-05, 01:42
G'day Broad streeter,

Yer a new-dudley 'round these parts, me good mate Almighy shouldn't haveta explain the error ov your ways. If ya read some ov` me previous posts, you woulde see that the little scrubber Michelle has been mentioned a whole patchell ov times by both Informate & meself. We sure aint ruinin any ov your piss-poor times, mate. After-all, you moved away to help yer intelligence, right-o?

Anyhou, yer right 'bout one point. Me work mates were gettin on to me about givin michele the extra money. They said she'll give it to the "Crack People" for pills & not for the poor blokes in New Orleen. Sorry, Crowe. Guess I let the scrubber get the better ov me again.

### Salty

Broad St Guy
10-26-05, 09:46
Somehow I knew I would strike a nerve. lol .... just bustin balls. I was born and raised there.... and I love the State and its people.... however I stick to what I said. Just my opinion. Maybe came off the wrong way. Sorry....

Come on over across 70 to Columbus Ya'all... we have some nice treats to offer up and for you Senior members - maybe some Digits...

As for Aussie - I have never met a mate who writes like ya speak... interesting and curious. Tell us some stories of SWs down under!

PsyberZombie
10-27-05, 06:36

A Dis·honest Hooker ??!!??!!

Say it ain't so , Joe !!

Ausse Salt
10-27-05, 14:43
Too right, Zomber. This the same michelle lovvy that always does me dirty. Bleedin Infor-mate stands the nipper to alotta tins o' beer an then gets to porke her bum. With me the scrubber makes all them promices an plays me for a prize droob.

Then I mention it here an pissy blokes we dont even know wanna bust up balls 'round here. Brode street bloke even slower on the down-take then you, mate. Bleedin tradgedy it all is. an by the way - whose Joe? do we know him?

### Salty

Broad St Guy
10-27-05, 15:41
If she does you dirty - then why go back for more?? Must be good stuff then. :)

Where down under are you from Salty?

Too right, Zomber. This the same michelle lovvy that always does me dirty. Bleedin Infor-mate stands the nipper to alotta tins o' beer an then gets to porke her bum. With me the scrubber makes all them promices an plays me for a prize droob.

Then I mention it here an pissy blokes we dont even know wanna bust up balls 'round here. Brode street bloke even slower on the down-take then you, mate. Bleedin tradgedy it all is. an by the way - whose Joe? do we know him?

### Salty

Almighty
10-27-05, 21:17

### Salty

HAHAHAHAHAHAH. Now you get to grab some american slang, salty.

"Say it ain't so, Joe." Is a saying here in america. It *supposedly* stems from the 1919 White Sox (the current version of that team, just won the world series). In 1919, the white sox were playing the cincinatti reds in the world series. The White sox had a real jackass of an owner, and he was a real tightwad, and wouldn't pay his players very well (this was the days waaaaaaaay before baseball players had a union). So, a bunch of the white sox players made a deal with some mafia types, to throw the world series, so the mafia types could make a killing on betting on the games. For this, the mafia guys paid some of the white sox players a couple thousand dollars.

One of the players was a guy named "Shoeless" Joe Jackson. He was named "Shoeless" because he came from such a poor upbringing, that when he played baseball as a kid, he often played barefoot - no money to buy shoes. They say, that he even showed up for his first game in the pros, with no shoes on. He was an amazing ballplayer, though. Could hit like nobody's business.

Anyway, a bunch of the white sox players were accused of throwing the game (and they probably did). They couldn't prove it in a court of law, however, so none of them were ever convicted of any crimes. But, the commissioner of baseball, decided to ban them all from baseball anyway, because he still felt they threw the series. Included in this banning, was Shoeless Joe. However, most people now think, that Joe was actually one of the few players, who actually didn't throw the game. He just didn't rat out the ones who did.

Immediately after he got banned by the commissioner, he was walking out of the commissioner's office, and there was all the newspaper/radio people standing around snapping pictures and stuff, and supposedly, a little kid was standing there, and yelled, "Say it ain't so, Joe. Say it ain't so."

Informate
10-27-05, 22:22
There is something about squirting your goods on the face or in the face of a sweet lil provider that just does something for me. I know I speak for Aussie when I say if Michelle or any other provider says she will let you CIM or swallow or any other nasty deed then she should provide the services promised.

I love it when she says she will take it then tries to back out, and when the deed is done and she looks at you as if she is surprized then I say Oh well you got what you deserve. That is to say a Protein Shake to the Chops.

I am heading down to Wheeling on Friday to attempt another ANAL entry on our lady Michelle, If I can get her convinced to cum to my motel I can almost promise you all a wondeful report by the first of the week.

A little tip to all you michelle fans. She likes to drink wine and Whiskey, if you deliver the drinks Ahhh on the rocks she will get your rocks off any way you want it. Take it from someone who knows from many past experiences.

If you do not believe me then you need only to follow my posts on this girl. I have been doing her for about three years or so. When she is in the mood she is the best you will ever find, but first you must set the mood. Booz always seems to work.

As for the way we have desacrated her face with a load of spunk well come on guys who is the real criminal here? Is it Guys like Aussie and myself? or is it the provider who backs out on her promises? This is not Church;... this is Life with Street walking providers who take your money.

Some who disagree need to visit analdestruction.com and enjoy young cunts getting thier anal cherry popped it is awesome. Oh well I will report on my ventures into the friendly city upon my return monday. Wish me luck and God's Speed, as for me I am on a mission to once again tear up dat Booty.

INFORMATE

PsyberZombie
10-28-05, 15:28
an by the way - whose Joe? do we know him?

An American Cultural Reference , Salty =

"JOE" was Shoe·less Joe Jackson , who helped the Chicago 'Black Sox' throw the 1919 World Series against Cinncinnati

According to the Legend surrounding this travesty , when Joe emerged from a legal proceeding involving the thrown Series , a young Kid Fan of his shouted out =

" Say it ain't so , Joe !! "

Read more about that Tale here =

http://scotlandonsunday.scotsman.com/sport.cfm?id=2132372005

.... or Here =

http://www.american-partisan.com/cols/yoho/090800.htm

p.s. =

As for the way we have desacrated her face with a load of spunk well come on guys who is the real criminal here? Is it Guys like Aussie and myself? or is it the provider who backs out on her promises? This is not Church;... this is Life with Street walking providers who take your money.

I believe the proper 'Strine' Term is " Splurk "

Right , Salty ???

Informate
10-28-05, 16:32
Call it what you may but Mine I refer to it as Spunk, I pack a mighty blow. LOL

INFORMATE

An American Cultural Reference , Salty =

"JOE" was Shoe·less Joe Jackson , who helped the Chicago 'Black Sox' throw the 1919 World Series against Cinncinnati

According to the Legend surrounding this travesty , when Joe emerged from a legal proceeding involving the thrown Series , a young Kid Fan of his shouted out =

" Say it ain't so , Joe !! "

Read more about that Tale here =

http://scotlandonsunday.scotsman.com/sport.cfm?id=2132372005

.... or Here =

http://www.american-partisan.com/cols/yoho/090800.htm

p.s. =

I believe the proper 'Strine' Term is " Splurk "

Right , Salty ???

wvcrowcall
10-28-05, 23:33
Do you by any chance have some pics of the infamous Michelle you both enjoy so much. It would be interesting for the rest of the board to see her. Just a thought if she's into having her pic taken.

Crow

Ausse Salt
10-29-05, 01:54
Cor! Mates,

Not to be boss-cockey 'bout thngs much any but fer the bleedin lovva crist:

All you droobs quit printin the (colour blue) same quotes every other post. Who ov us started that?

Informate is too-right about Michele knowin that were gonna expect CIM -- fun time fer her to try to get outta that with the "dingo dodge" & still getaway with the prime money. She dont care we win the match every odd-time an shes spittin spulrk like a "victoria viper."
Hazzard ov the job. Same as she playen me fer a droob.

Zomber, Quit usin the word "strine" or I'm gonna come up an choke ya because (NOT yer chook - yer neck) I dont use much "strine" dont you know yer english? An Almighty already explained the shooless joe bloke, but I rememberd him from the telly playin in that base ball field 'o dreames. An his team wuz the white socks not black socks.

An "spulrk" should be spelled with the u before l -- saw that on the Batman show on the telly when I wuz a lad. Batman punch that Joker bloke in the eye an I seen wordes like POW! ZAPPE! an even SPULRK! -- I'm thinkin its spelled that way.

Brode streeter, I'm not even sure that " A Dip Stick" like me can remember what towne I'm from, nummnut.

Cor! Shouldnt hafta be crabbin arses 'round here.

#### Salty

Informate
10-29-05, 11:56
I think to much of the sweet Michelle to have her pic on here, but trust me when I say she is very sexy. I was taking her to greece last night but she stopped me. One lil thing she has that is not so sweet. Directly above her ass, lower Back area she actually has some hair. eeewwww not alot just enough to say ewww. so I flipped her back on her back and did her that way for about an hour then I dumped some goo on her face much to her dismay but what can I say. She kept saying she would take it in the Mouth but when push got to shove she closed up her sweet little face so I glazed her face like a doughnut. it was great. I then saw Chrissy last night and took her to my place for some wine and Greek action, she is a lil chubber but cute as hell. I told her that Michelle wouldnt let me finish my trip to greece so she so graciously ablidged. She was a really loud screamer, I think I splither in two. But she took all the goo and even swallowed. God what a great night. only spent 100 peanuts for the draining experiences well worth the trip.

INFORMATE

Do you by any chance have some pics of the infamous Michelle you both enjoy so much. It would be interesting for the rest of the board to see her. Just a thought if she's into having her pic taken.

Crow

PsyberZombie
10-30-05, 08:49
.... so I glazed her face like a doughnut. it was great....

Great 'visual' , Informate !!

Reminds me of that old Confucious saying =

" Man who puts cream in tart not necessarily baker "

Amish Made
11-07-05, 02:58
Mr. Potatoe has everyone going arse over tit ......

Seeing as I spent my U.S. Service days stationed in Perth, I thought I would give it a fair go mate!

This Mr. Potatoe is nuthin but a drongo with a few roos loose in the top paddock

Me thinks the yabber should rack off or we should stick an Anzac in his mouth

Seems they are just tryin to start an argy bargy with everyone on the southern boards, and is bringing about a huge kafuffle, and AUSSE has become the tall poppy around these parts!

Two of my cobbers in perth, one worked as a panel beater and the other a flipper at Macca's used to hook me up with SW's all the time and good 'ol AUSSE reminds me of those blokes!

I met a few Sheila's in Perth who sold me some fanny and slipped me out of me daks and quid ..... plus this was back when I didn't have a single brass razoo!

So I'm sure Mr. Potatoe is a poofteenth of the bad blokes around here, so don't let 'em get you down ol' SALTY

Well ..... I'm gonna go grab me a quick Dave 'n Dad and head off to work

'Ooroo

YODER

Ausse Salt
11-09-05, 01:41
G'day Ammer,

That potato bloke aint been on top'o yer old salt much any 'round here. Probably 'cause Almighty, Informate and some other good mates 'round here got`onto Jackson about the bludger's bad ways. Even Zomber did also. Now maybe the potato bloke will get taken 'round the back schoolhouse for his lessons.

Dont think the mates 'round here can be understandin yer blub much any, but yer old salt is up on the lark, mate.
Just about got on top 'o Zomber fer butchin up the Queen's english. Go easy, mate. An if yer a American serviceman, you know that yer old salt & me good mates back home are in full support ov you Yanks an the wars against terrorists. Them bad bounders need put up in their place. Too right.

#### Salty

Sir Looks Alot
11-10-05, 03:49
I have been lookin here but first time I'm posting here. I hit the dog track and walked around downtown wheeling after I paid a cabbie to take me to the action. I highly suggest yuns ask yer cabbies where the girls are, this seems to work for me in every town. Well he dropped me off by a convinient store and said to mull around there and I would be ok. I saw 2 cops roll by, I watched 1 cop stop for a pepsi, I went in and bought a trader paper and started to sit on the step and read it when all of a sudden up comes a pickup truck and this skinny blonde chick hops out. She looks around nervously and puls out a cig then comes up to me and asks if I got a light. I said nope but I will run in and getch ya one, so I grab a book of matches and light her up then she asked where I was from and withing 10 minutes we were heading back over to my hotel room. She got me for 60 and stayed about 2 hours drinking and sucked me off twice and we fucked until I cummed all over her back.

I'd say she is about 35 and has B size titys, no kids and not a druggie but she can drink. The drunker she got the more fun we had

Name was maggie

Is there any action closer to the dog track? I always stay over there close by at one of the seedy motels not at the casino, it seems there should be more action closer

Ausse Salt
11-13-05, 06:47
Hey Mates,

Ya need to be carefull what lovvys ya pick up anymore. One ov me mates got the olde "Rockhampton Ripp-off" -- he gave a lovvy the money up-fronte an the scrubber musta jumped out ov the car at the corner red-lite an ran off with the money. He said it wuz Sammi. Dont need to be mentionin her name 'round here anymore.

I'm happy that I'm only seeing good-action lovvys much anymore. And S**** doesnt qualifey.

#### Salty

Maybe some bloke should post-up her pitcher so all the good mates out puntin 'round can stay away from the likes o' her!

Ausse Salt
11-16-05, 03:24
Dont know where every one is hangin 'bout these days. Seems all the boss-cocky ballsbusters & earbores have all gone away. Reckon yer old salt and Informate are the only 2 punters 'round Wheeling that post up here these days any.

Wuz out meself last evenin - no lovvys anywhere, but a good crowd pissin 'bout inside the C&C. No nippers walkin the roadway at all. Must be slow time 'cause ov the new Squires bein chosen by the votin people. Didnt see the usual good number ov punters drivin 'bout, maybe only the odd one or so. And "King O' Pubs" has a new name, but I can't read the bleedin piss-poor sign as I'm drivin past.

#### Salty

Ausse Salt
11-24-05, 03:25
Crikey, looks like I'm the only leg on the pitch these days. Too right, a bit too chilly fer the puntin 'round today. We blokes from "down under" are a hardy breed o' sod, but too cold for the lovvys to be walkin the block.
Been as quiet as a Queen's fart 'round here.

How ever, I wuz out the other `night really late-on, about 2 in the mornin. Ran into that little shortie nipper and gave her a ride down the bridgeway. Never wuz with the scrubber before, always chose an other lovvy instead. Bonzer BJ & CIM from her, (she musta got he worde yer old salt only out fer good action these days)
kept on sucking untill I had finished going off in her mouth. Spit whatever spulrk she didnt swallow out the window. = Good time wuz had by all. Too right.

##### Salty

Informate
11-24-05, 14:23
Whats the lil chicks Name Bro???

Crikey, looks like I'm the only leg on the pitch these days. Too right, a bit too chilly fer the puntin 'round today. We blokes from "down under" are a hardy breed o' sod, but too cold for the lovvys to be walkin the block.
Been as quiet as a Queen's fart 'round here.

How ever, I wuz out the other `night really late-on, about 2 in the mornin. Ran into that little shortie nipper and gave her a ride down the bridgeway. Never wuz with the scrubber before, always chose an other lovvy instead. Bonzer BJ & CIM from her, (she musta got he worde yer old salt only out fer good action these days)
kept on sucking untill I had finished going off in her mouth. Spit whatever spulrk she didnt swallow out the window. = Good time wuz had by all. Too right.

##### Salty

Ausse Salt
11-26-05, 03:14
Hey, Hey, Hey, my Hommeys,

Its all okey now that yer Master Salt is makin the sceenes, daddy-o. Whats up with the wordes on the streets, broes? All you cold doggs need yer pills fer chills, yell off if yer up with me grouve, fer shure.

Aint that blub justa fair-sight ov annoyin? Too righ!
Infor-mate, the short nipper is called "Shortie" by the other workers. About 23 years olde or therebouts. Little gem ov a boneblower if ya ask me.

Any ov you drongos been out much any?

### Salty

PsyberZombie
11-26-05, 08:10
Allow me to translate your Post # 177 in·to Ebonics , Salty =

" Yo buss dis. Crikey, looks likes I'z de only leg on de pitch dese days. Too right, a bit too chilly fuh de puntin 'roun' today, an shit. We hommies from "da cell block" be a hardy breed o' sod, but too cold fuh de lovvys to be walkin de block. Been as quiet as a crack coma 'roun' here. How evuh, I wuz out de othuh `night really late-on, 'bout2 in de mornin. Ran into dat li'l shortie ho an' gave huh a ride down de bridgeway, an shit. Nevuh wuz wit de biatch before, always chose an othuh lovvy instead. Bonzuh BJ & CIM from huh, (she musta gets he worde yuh old salt only out fuh bad assed action dese days) kept on suckin untill I had finished goin off in huh mouth. Spit whatevuh spulrk she didnt swallow out de window. = bad assed time wuz had by all. Word . ##### Salty Sheeit! "

Informate
11-26-05, 14:39
Hmm Fresh Meat I like that :)

Hey, Hey, Hey, my Hommeys,

Its all okey now that yer Master Salt is makin the sceenes, daddy-o. Whats up with the wordes on the streets, broes? All you cold doggs need yer pills fer chills, yell off if yer up with me grouve, fer shure.

Aint that blub justa fair-sight ov annoyin? Too righ!
Infor-mate, the short nipper is called "Shortie" by the other workers. About 23 years olde or therebouts. Little gem ov a boneblower if ya ask me.

Any ov you drongos been out much any?

### Salty

Ausse Salt
11-26-05, 19:03
Way too right, Zom-broe. That's exactally what I said.
Yer old Salt is right up with the tribal-city english, I get me self 'round to make the scenes, crocodile.

And Infor-mate, I dont think shortie is new to the scene, dont know where all the other lovvys been hidin.

### Salty

Informate
11-26-05, 21:55
Let me know what shorty looks like OK?

Informate
12-02-05, 15:53
HI all,

Your friendly Neighborhood IFORMATE here doing his thing with all the Hotties. Well Aussie I have yet to find Shorty but I have an appointment with Chrissy for a lil trip to Greece. She promised me a long hard ride to Greece on Saturday afternoon. I am gonnna take her up on it.... Hmmm in more ways than one if you follow my lead.

I saw Sammy yesterday walking up the street by the 711 there were so ,any LE loosers out thre I thought I otta stay the heck away. Besides Sammy is looking kinda worn these days.

I am in the market now for a mini cam to take some Pics of each one of my hook ups so all you guys keep your fingers crossed I wanna advertize some of these Sweet thangs on here so we can share the nooky if yah all get my drift.

I wanna make a challenge to all who cares and that is to see how many of you guys can get some greek action with Chrissy, Michelle, Or Jackie. Lets see who tears up the most rump roast. As for me Saturday My quest is Chrissy and thatsalready promised to me.

INFORMATE

Ausse Salt
12-03-05, 02:30
Too right, mate. Chrissy is a nice girl, glad to see she's back in the towne, doin her things. Good boneblower also. If ya come across Daniele or Jackie, ask them 'bout Shortie, theyall know ov her.

I've been on me job workin during the days much these days, so can only punt 'round late in the evenin. Too cold for lovvys to be walkin the block, aint seen much any about in a monthe 'o Sundays. See a good bit o' punters drivin 'bout on the hunt, sometime its like we all drivin the block playin tag-the-doaby togeher. Towne squires woulde be like rich lords they ever put a toll-booth infront ov the 7 & 11 there.

Wheres jackie, michele, sunshine jackie, torry, and the other good scrubbers when needed. Next time I have a go with a good nipper I'm gonna porke her bum like a Tassie Tiger! Too right.

#### Salty

Informate
12-03-05, 18:26
Hi All,

Just got back from my Hot time with Chrissy.I took her to my summer Home in the hills. I knew there she could scream like a little ***** and no one would hear her. I love it when they scream. What a wonderful ride. I started off with her giving me some oral lessons, then went to Multiple Pos. Ended up going to greece with her.What a tight little road ;
I road the grk trail for at least an hour. She was screaming for all she was worth. I didnt even care. She said at first I was hurting her but she insisted that I kept on traveling toward greece. I think she really liked the grk scenery. Once I fully entered she was loving it. She even squirted three time herself. A regular rain forest in Athens.....

What was really hot is how the event ended I flipped her onto the floor with her legs up and spread wide and pounded the hell outta her grk style while her legs were bent over her head looking at me. Wow for a chubber she really can bend.

While she was still looking at me and moaning loudly, I showered her with a load of care all over her cute little face. I even got out a plastic spoon and hand fed her what little bit she did not catch. Im telling you dudes I am week in the freakin knees after this. Peter North could only wish he shot this much goo at one time...... Dudes this was damn worth the peanuts. She asked for 40 peanuts I only gave her 20. I told a lil white lie and said thats all I had.

She is really having a hard time paying bills so she is desperate for some green backs. So I figured what the hey I am gonna capitalize on her misfortune. Dont hate this player you all would have done the same thing,trust me..... Give her an anal go guys,....She will do anything........and I do mean anything.

INFORMATE

Ttbearhug
12-04-05, 07:22
Hello Mongers,

Had the pleasure of a visit to your town.

After reading the post I knew where to look.

Thank you for the info.

clubsurfer
12-05-05, 18:52
Informate,

God that was a great play by play report! I love bending these honeywhores over, ass up in the air or laying them down on their backs legs wrapped around their heads so I can easily pound their tight holes. You can get a tongue or dick in real deep when they're in this position. Nice to hear you had a good time glazing her face. Smear it all around her face and don't let her spit! The spoon action is SO hardcore! Next time use a funnel in her mouth. Kneel her down and stand above her, tip her head back, insert the funnel into her mouth and jack loads down her throat. Trust me you'll enjoy this! I suggest not using your car motor oil funnel, you have to be respectful you know. Hello Aussie! I haven't been visiting this neck of the woods lately, I'm broke, working too much and there's no good rented stripper pussy in the Burg. The Stripclub action had dried up. Bummer. Took an easy bimbo home from the bar, pussy was good, the rest of her wasn't. Wow, Wasn't that was a smokin hot pounded honeywhore report? Love doing it hardcore. Yes!

Clubsurfer

Ausse Salt
12-06-05, 01:00
Youre welcome, mate. Glad you come to visit our towne. I hope ya gets to see only good lovys if you do any puntin 'round much any. We're friendly blokes mostly 'round these parts. If I run inta ya by the boozer pubs, I'll stand you to a beer.

#### Salty

Hizark21
12-06-05, 19:39
Sounds like fun if Chrissy is good looking. 2004 was a great year for facials in San Diego. I met this one sw named Lisa and facialed her a few times. Was seeing this other druggie named Junie who I facialed a bunch times for $20 a session. Sadly this has been a dry year for facials in SD. A lot of pro's and out of town girls who don't do facials. Did a few facials in TJ, but the girls were avoiders. Hopefully I can get a good facial before the end of the year.

Ausse Salt
12-08-05, 01:33
G'day Surfer,

Hope yer gettin on well with the lovvys 'round Pittsburg, mate. Ya need to get yerself to the nooks & woods 'round here. Bit too cold for the lovvys to be out walkin the block, ever notice that they never seem to wear a jacket much any, even in the rain?

Glad to see yer still 'round the pitch. Dont know where Nailer & the other good mates went off to. Jimmie went way over to Californa or another towne out west, maybe he is still there bein a cowboy or seein me mate Hefft an all the lovvy bunnys at the Playboy house.

Need to get me hard core action with a new nipper or good action lovvy. Too right.

#### Salty

Informate
12-11-05, 18:00
A smile On My Face. :)

Well a stiffy have I and a good one.
Waiting for the Ladies to please,
I long for the day that they work again;
Going down for me to thier knees.
Today it is cold and a snowin,
I look;... but not a one in my sight.
I need someone to be a blowin
and give them a gooy face delight.
Now all I see is LE.......
Darn what a shame they are out!
Its to cold today for the ladies
so all I can do is go pout.
Warmer days are coming I know
I wish it were tomorrow for me,
Sw's will be out to & fro
then on my face a smile you will see.

INFORMATE :)

Ausse Salt
12-14-05, 01:33
Hey Mates,

Yer old salt 'as been receivin a fair bit o' parcels and letter posts 'bout me land "down under" an how I do me talkin. First off, mates, Everything down under aint like Crocodile Dundee. We got right-big townes like you blokes do, an most ov the people live there or only a good hour away.

The film would be like me comparin america to the show on the telly 'bout the big family -- them Walton people JOHN-boy an all them kids & me sayin that me american mates are all like John-boy.
Aint many people livin in the outback, mates. We live in the cities & townes. Sorry to`disappoint all you lovvys wantin to make the trip homeward with me sometime.

Some o'you good mates all been askin' what some wordes mean. Ye christ, next that bludger P. Zomber will be startin his strine again -- if I didnt know me honour better I'd reckon that Zomber bloke wuz really our bludger-boy Chalkie wearin a disguise! But Chalkie too cheap for a computer -you mates know ov his piss-poor ways.

Fer your schoolin --- a LOVVY is any pretty-bird you see, may not be a street worker, maybe just a girl yer chattin up in the pub.
A NIPPER is a youngish one, doin a good job to please
ya. ---- And a SCRUBBER is a layabout lovvy or an old crone who is givin ya pisspoor action at every turn.

I need to see some good lovvys and pretty nippers for me action soon, not them old scrubbers. ---- you good mates should understand that sentance. Too right!

#### Salty

PsyberZombie
12-14-05, 17:31
Some o'you good mates all been askin' what some wordes mean. Ye christ, next that bludger P. Zomber will be startin his strine again -- if I didnt know me honour better I'd reckon that Zomber bloke wuz really our bludger-boy Chalkie wearin a disguise!

Truth be told , Salty =

I just looked up a good 'Strine' Slang Dictionary on·line , and then plugged a bunch of the entries in·to
a few Posts = I've never even been to OZ [ but I like an 'oil can' of Foster's when it's about and I'm 'down a Pint' ]

By now you know I'm a STRIP CLUB Fan =

So WHEN are we gonna get a Good Report on the Goin' Ons at Wheeling's Godfather's ; King of Clubs ; My Club ;
or Porky's Pig Pen ???

Enquiring Minds wanna Know , Mate !!

Ausse Salt
12-15-05, 03:51
G'day Zomber,

Ye christ, shouldn't be comparin ya to Chalkie, if you wuz on youre last leg and fallin in the creek ya couldnt be that pisspoor ov a bloke. Bludger-boy rang me up the day before, he wantin to get together for the Boxing (Christmas) holiday an go to Pittsburg sometime to see the hockey match. We coulde do that here but the bludger
wantin to go see a stripper joint called club elite tans. Told the drongo to piss off but I coulde ring him back sometime an go see the lovvys.

I hear only about lame action about God Fathers & King o'pubs (this joint have a new name but I cant read the sign much when I drive past) Aint been inside both places in a good monthe o' sundays. Dont know ov yer porkey pig pub place. Dont fancy that King o' pubs -- no frendly nippers there much. Had a better time at Me Club years ago - sometime good dancin lovvys woulde blow a bone for therye flat money if times were pisspoor for monies.

IF I get up to Wheeling early-on I go to a boozer pub next to the news place. Sometime good young nippers and quaff in there.

#### Salty

Ausse Salt
12-24-05, 21:36
On the heels ov me good mate Informate, another 'oliday poem:

The nite before Christ-mas an all through the towne,
Not a lovvy wuz stirrin - nobody around,
The streets were empty this late at nite,
Twas lookin for a lovvy to do her up right.

Me mates were all happy with 'oliday cheer,
All safe at home an enjoyin theyre beer,
Informate with a lovvy an havin' a go,
An Surfer at a stripper joint seein the show.

That young Jimmie havin a jolly time out in the west,
An P. Zomber lurking 'bout somewhere an bein a pest.
Good mates over Charlestowne - all good men walking,
An bludger-boy Chalkie with coal in his stocking.

An jolly old St. Nicholas his yearly trowal,
Bringin toys fer the young joeys an boxes for all.
Hope old St. Nick wont really be pissed,
When he's readin yer old salty's 'oliday list:

"Bring us good lovvys an them young nipper ones,
Not them fat scrubbers who weigh fifty tons,
Only good lovvys wholl swallow me load,
or them ones of Informate - doin the dirt road.

"A lovvy wholl smile an only sing & hum,
When I'm havin a jolly time porkin her bum,
So hear me old St. Nick an bring us good quim,
Till this time next year & we see you again.

Happy holiday, mates. ### Salty

Informate
12-25-05, 13:09
Twas the day after christmas and all on the Block.
Not a sw was sleeeping but all riding C&*k
Now me with michelle and Assuie with Jackie
Zauber with Sammy having a snacky.
The Men in blue were no where in sight.
There was nothing to fear so have your delight.
But what to my wondering eyes did appear
three more ladies drinking some cheer.
Then he arose to the challenge
why dickie of course!!!!
Long and hard like a big stallion Horse.
We all did are thing to the lovlies we had. and I must say WOW
It really was not bad.
Then they left us all with out a sound as they fled out of sight.
Thanks for the stiffy and your money tonight.
This poem, true to form tis so right
Merry Christmas to all
and get your freak on tonight.

Yours truly,
Your FRIENDLY Neighborhood INFORMATE

Informate
12-27-05, 00:17
Hi,
all you mentioned have got a good variety of sweet pie, My choice is here in Wheeling. Be careful though the LE bums are nailing Mongors these days.

INFORMATE

Hey all,

I have a trip to Cabellas planned soon and wondering how the street activity is looking? When is a good crusing time? Aany activity at Dallas Pike? How about Stubenville?

Thanks,

Ausse Salt
12-28-05, 02:22
G'day Spiroo,

Like Infor-mate wuz sayin, there is some good lovvy action to be 'ad at the right times. Dont know if yer headin up Dallas pike in a rig, but I usta hear 'bout some truck stop action up that way. Never seen much up that way meself, only them older scrubbers playin up the pokie machines in that speed-racer pub up there.

One o' those old crones who wuz smokin like Brisbane barbie once wuz fixin her bad eye on yur old salt to take me 'ome with her, but she looked like Shithouse Sally an had a backside broader than Donk's prize doaby! Had to pass on that one, mate. Maybe still worthe a visit if yer gonna be up over the Hunter Store.

If ya come to Wheeling, find the 7 & 11 crookshack (store that charges too much monies fer me tucker snacks & things) an go get a beer in them pubs across the road. Some good quiffs inside there sometimes or our patchel ov street lovvys standin out front lookin to blow on yer bone for money for pills or theyre flat money. Hope you 'ave a jolly time.

### Salty

Almighty
12-28-05, 02:28
G'day Spiroo,

but she looked like Shithouse Sally an had a backside broader than Donk's prize doaby!

*Laughs hysterically*

Paul in WV
12-28-05, 22:03
I love this board. I swear that in 2006 I'm driving up to Wheeling, find a lovvy, have a pint with Saltie and report my adventure. Being in Parkersburg I drive down to Charleston or find a Parkersburg/Marietta playmate (rarely) and post on those boards. But I can't get through my week without checking on Saltie's view of life on this board. And it seems that you folks have one good time up there. It warms a monger's heart. Paul

Ausse Salt
12-29-05, 01:57
G'day Paulie,

Thanks for yer kind wordes, mate. The lovvys up in our nooks ov the woods are an average lot, not as nice as them Charlestowne nippers in them pitchers. You blokes over that way are good mates. Come over an see ov our lovvys an I'll even let ya stand me to a beer.

Me mate Almighty can vowtch that some ov our lovvys can blow a bone like Melbourne Magpie. Need to get meself into a three-person threesom with meself an 2 lovvys an be havin a go with one lovvy while she's lickin the other lovvy's snitch. Too right!

#### Salty

PsyberZombie
12-29-05, 07:45
The things I learn from reading this Board !!

Fer ex = up to now , I was completely un·aware that a Melbourne Magpie could even blow a bone

Paul in W·V = I invite you to visit me in Providence , Rhode Island some time

We've got girls here who could suck·start a Harley

Ausse Salt
12-29-05, 19:03
Go on with ya, mate. Zomber you know right-well from readin yer strine books & papers that a Melbourne magpie can blow on yer bone good sometime (if she aint yappin`& yippin her bleedin gob too much any.)

An we got some lovvys here who's mouth coulde suck start Harley back to life even if he wuz dead.

### Salty