PDA

View Full Version : Seeking Arrangements

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

TheList00
12-30-19, 20:31
Recent M&G with this 20 year old Girl that works minimum wage (she told me where she works) that is just dipping her toes and has never done anything like it before. We have a pleasant chat with lots in common and some connection. She then tells me she knows that she should be earning 700-800 $ per visit. This girl is a 4 at best. No point trying to reason or explain anything to her. Wished her luck and I see she's still on the site every day since our m&g. Reason is a foreign language to women...I love how they work for min wage which is say 12 an hour so for 8 hours is 96.00 dollars minus taxes. So they rather work an 8 hour day for 90.00 then have sex for 30 minutes to an hour for 100-150. I tried explaining this logic and they couldn't grasp it which is fine. But youd think someone busting there ass working for peanuts would want extra reasonable money but everyone needs to go for the big money.

Jack617
12-30-19, 20:48
Recent M&G with this 20 year old Girl that works minimum wage (she told me where she works) that is just dipping her toes and has never done anything like it before. We have a pleasant chat with lots in common and some connection. She then tells me she knows that she should be earning 700-800 $ per visit. This girl is a 4 at best. No point trying to reason or explain anything to her. Wished her luck and I see she's still on the site every day since our m&g. Reason is a foreign language to women...You should really post her profile link, could save someone wasted time.

Aardvarks
12-31-19, 07:30
I agree, you should never pay for a M+G or for a "date" of drinks and eating. I tell them I pay sugar when there is a full, traditional SR arrangement.

They have no idea what I am talking about, so I explain it to them and many are like that is not how it works.

Also you won't be getting any hot college girls or any hot girls for that matter for $100 around Boston or the Northeast.

All the girls now read the bs that is published and are on forums telling them how to do things and what is happening.

Which is usually made up bs. Yes, every girl is being paid hundreds to have drinks and dinner and no sex at all. LOL.

Met a new 18 year old for coffee and a chat. She was very cute, sweet, very intelligent, and very naive. Read all she could online about sugaring.

We had been talking for about 45 minutes, enjoying the conversation, both engaged and obviously liked each other.

We had been talking about things and she had not been to a certain museum so I said why don't we continue our day by going there as she said she had nothing going on all day.

She tells me it says to never go anywhere else when you are meeting for the first time, then she says according to what I have read we have already spent too much time together.

For meeting the first time. What I read says 30-45 minutes then leave.

I was going to say something about don't believe what you read and why not make your own decisions but decided not to and just said ok.

We wrapped it up, went outside and I was going to walk her to her car to make sure she was safe, like a gentleman would do. She says to me I don't want you to see.

My car, I don't know you. You can get my license plate and know who I am. I said ok, have a good day.

This is the crap you have to deal with from all the internet forums posting bull about what goes on.Ugh inexperienced wannabe sugar babys are the worst. They read the "Let's talk sugar" forums as if they are some sort of bible to getting what they want on SA. I can't believe she said we've already spent too much time together. Ridiculous - like there's some magical amount of time you're allotted. You have a ton of patience and I think you should have told her not to believe everything she reads.

I had a date with a 19 yr old last week off of SA and told her we're meeting at a hotel or not at all. She went through all these checks to make sure I wasn't a serial killer. Met her in the lobby at the coffee shop. We chat with her actively quoting things she read about sugaring online and tried to explain to me how it works. She tried to pull the old pay me for visiting you BS. I said nope it doesn't work that way in reality and I showed her the card I brought with a wad of cash ($250). Note: use a mix of 10's and 20's it looks like a lot. I honestly described my last few relationships off of SA at a high level then told her that the sugar starts flowing both ways if we go to my room. She hemmed and hawed but the look on her face when she saw the cash and realized how many shifts at Starbucks it equated to, well. We went to the room, I got her comfortable, had her model for me and do a little strip tease which lead into a reasonable f% session (I don't think women under 22 know what they're doing in bed which means you have to do everything). We had a good time, she got what she wanted, I got what I wanted.

So now there's a story future SBs can read and refer to when they blurt out the moronic "according to what I've read" BS LOL. She wouldn't let me walk her to her car afterward either. And now she texts me everyday like we're boyfriend and girlfriend. "When am I seeing you again? She even closed her SA profile since she thinks we're together. SMH.

Downtown Boy
12-31-19, 12:51
I just wanted to add I love seeking Arrangements. But on the other hand I hate it. The good is all the girls let me take pictures and videos. And they all let me come in their pussies. The bad is they ask for a lot of money and they ask you stupid code words. I'm attaching a picture of a girl I fuxked in Rhode Island. Well I was giving her the dick she was calling me Daddy. And I just told her not to do that because that's just weird. I told her I'm not her father. It was kind of rehearsed and scripted. But I didn't care because I was videotaping my cock go in and out of her juicy pussy.

Joe Parkers
12-31-19, 13:47
I chatted with this one for a while and she went straight to the point asking 350 per meet and can host. Got her down to 3 . As I was ready to head over she said one pop. I went like no way then convo went silent ever since. So if any of you want the shortcut to it. Here's the link.

https://www.seeking.com/member/bbee5668-dc61-4d35-99f7-c2d5be3a3487

JP.

Bran001
12-31-19, 23:17
I've had decent luck with finding SBs who can host, but it eliminates the majority of the pool of potentials. I'll do the occasional hotel, but it adds $ up. Any hobbyists know of rooms by the hour in either Boston / Providence / Worcester areas? Any such thing as AirBnb by the hour??Look at Hotelsbyday.com and Dayrate.com -- both sites offer rooms at legit. Nice hotels in the 10 am - 4 pm time frame +/ This is the best I've been able to do with SB's who don't host. I really prefer the ones who host, but I've had a hard time finding new ones who do lately. I think it's because so many are home on winter break, living with the parents.

BostonAmpFan
01-01-20, 01:08
Has anyone seen BambooAsia, or have any information on her?

https://www.seeking.com/member/f1c67795-aba3-49b3-b43c-f03a2f904a0eI see her profile is down now, but she was looking to charge $300 for a visit to her place in Lowell as I recall.

Lennox65
01-01-20, 08:45
I just wanted to add I love seeking Arrangements. But on the other hand I hate it. The good is all the girls let me take pictures and videos. And they all let me come in their pussies. The bad is they ask for a lot of money and they ask you stupid code words. I'm attaching a picture of a girl I fuxked in Rhode Island. Well I was giving her the dick she was calling me Daddy. And I just told her not to do that because that's just weird. I told her I'm not her father. It was kind of rehearsed and scripted. But I didn't care because I was videotaping my cock go in and out of her juicy pussy.Nice! Do you ever post any of the videos?

Jack617
01-01-20, 11:06
I see her profile is down now, but she was looking to charge $300 for a visit to her place in Lowell as I recall.Her profile is still up. Something about her hints of AMP girl trying to cash in.

Downtown Boy
01-01-20, 11:30
Nice! Do you ever post any of the videos?I share pictures and videos with. Close freinds. But to many captain save a hoe on this forum. If you want to swap videos lmk.

Bran001
01-01-20, 13:43
I see her profile is down now, but she was looking to charge $300 for a visit to her place in Lowell as I recall.I can view the profile. I don't know anything about her. I always limit myself to within about 10 miles of Boston.

BostonAmpFan
01-02-20, 08:51
I can view the profile. I don't know anything about her. I always limit myself to within about 10 miles of Boston.That's the problem with SA. You don't know whether the profile is down or you've been blocked. Since two others can see the profile, I reckon I should take this personally.

HounDog3
01-02-20, 12:57
That's the problem with SA. You don't know whether the profile is down or you've been blocked. Since two others can see the profile, I reckon I should take this personally.Some guys put up a free alternate profile for that very reason. No need to upgrade the alternate to a premium account. If you can see her from the alternate then you know you were blocked. At the very least you'll need a different email address. If SA is checking the IP address you may need to use a VPN as well but I'd try the simple approach first changing only the email.

SniffHer
01-02-20, 14:47
I see her profile is down now, but she was looking to charge $300 for a visit to her place in Lowell as I recall.I texted back and forth with her and I don't believe those are her pics based on what she sent me. No face pics but her body had a hint of manly in it. She also wanted me to come see her immediately after we had just started communicating. I trusted my senses that told me something was off.

PaulRew
01-04-20, 10:06
I haven't been on the site for many months but getting back in today. So, is it still ok to use the words " physical intimacy" without getting banned and will a Vanilla Visa still work for VIP?

TIA.

Paul.

Newbie1961
01-04-20, 10:34
I started doing this years ago. Just favorite all the ones that you are working on or have in your rotation on your fake account. It can be a beneficial resource. I was seeing what I thought was a unicorn. She was adamant about only seeing me and her profile showed deleted. She insisted I delete mine as well so I just blocked her. Sure enough I found her on their daily marketing her pussy still on my fake account LOL.

Some guys put up a free alternate profile for that very reason. No need to upgrade the alternate to a premium account. If you can see her from the alternate then you know you were blocked. At the very least you'll need a different email address. If SA is checking the IP address you may need to use a VPN as well but I'd try the simple approach first changing only the email.

EvilTmp
01-04-20, 11:38
I started doing this years ago. Just favorite all the ones that you are working on or have in your rotation on your fake account. It can be a beneficial resource. I was seeing what I thought was a unicorn. She was adamant about only seeing me and her profile showed deleted. She insisted I delete mine as well so I just blocked her. Sure enough I found her on their daily marketing her pussy still on my fake account LOL.Never, ever believe what a SA girl tells you. Sure, once in a thousand it could be true but for the other 999 of times, she's lying her ass off. I've long reach a point that if I can't verify what she tells me, it's just noise. Was recently talking to this pot. We talked on the phone a couple of times just to get to know each other better before we met in person a day or so later. She's a grad student who works part time at a clinic and seemed less flaky than the usual college girls. She talked at length how she is not dating or booty-call anyone right now and if we connect it's going to be a 1 on 1 connection, blah, blah blah. Didn't think anything of it either way (they all lie, all the time). Sure enough she butt dials me early the morning of our meeting day and I can hear the voice of a guy in the background. I listen long enough to tell they just spent the night fucking and then I just hang up. It was either a casual thing or another SD but in the end I really didn't care. I'm not looking for miss virtue on there but at the same time if a girl initiates the talk of 'we need to be monogamous' and then you can tell she's not, she's just a player. No thanks.

Kor222
01-05-20, 09:47
https://www.seeking.com/member/ea544c29-fadb-4b3f-aa41-387cac0667e3

Anyone see her? I talked to her last night and she offered $$ 5 for 2 HR w / BBFS. Seems like a winner if real.

DougF
01-05-20, 12:03

Anyone see her? I talked to her last night and she offered $$ 5 for 2 HR w / BBFS. Seems like a winner if real.Profile not available. If she blocked me she must've been playing games and I called her out.

NewEngland
01-05-20, 13:21
Hi anyone been in contact with this one or met up.

https://www.seeking.com/member/d1d52a47-31b1-4c6f-aad5-b4c6bc688b17

Thanks.

NE.

Sitteb36
01-05-20, 14:07

Anyone see her? I talked to her last night and she offered $$ 5 for 2 HR w / BBFS. Seems like a winner if real.If she quoted you that then she dropped her prices. Last time I was in contact she was asking 400 for bbfscip.

LookingFun2
01-05-20, 17:08
Has anyone got hold of this one yet? https://www.seeking.com/member/af9f0b44-f265-4168-b807-cf233ca52cca.

Looks interesting but again has GSP, wondering if anyone has experience with her.

Hyperion11
01-05-20, 19:02
Has anyone got hold of this one yet? https://www.seeking.com/member/af9f0b44-f265-4168-b807-cf233ca52cca.

Looks interesting but again has GSP, wondering if anyone has experience with her.She seems very pro. Haven't talked to her, but I am curious, what are her allowance expectations?

PaulRew
01-06-20, 18:48
Anyone know about her? Pretty hot but a little evasive in terms of what the bedroom fun will be. Gut feeling is a short date with condoms everywhere.

https://www.seeking.com/member/d7ebbcdf-2a0c-4177-b09c-4feca40b0e2c

PaulRew
01-06-20, 19:18
Anyone know about her? Pretty hot but a little evasive in terms of what the bedroom fun will be. Gut feeling is a short date with condoms everywhere.

https://www.seeking.com/member/d7ebbcdf-2a0c-4177-b09c-4feca40b0e2c$600 and condoms are a must.

LookingFun2
01-06-20, 21:51
She seems very pro. Haven't talked to her, but I am curious, what are her allowance expectations?1 k and a busy schedule.

SHawker25
01-07-20, 14:49
https://www.seeking.com/messages/inbox/a369ed58-1462-44db-8030-a9577bdeec38

She looks cute and sounds interesting. Was wondering if someone has experience communicating with her?

PaulRew
01-07-20, 18:51
TGTBT, of course looking for cash for pics.

Sweetest curves about 3 minutes ago.

Hey 😊 I'd like to text for a bit before meeting. I hate jumping into meets for safety reasons which I hope you'd understand. Do some hot pics for allowance, phone calls 😉 get comfortable. If you're interested text me 302-408-xxxx (I use a texting app so the area code is random).

https://www.seeking.com/member/a764a618-8797-4bec-a40c-bfc0acbda6c3

I thought this was against SA rules but looking at the report user option it doesn't appear so.

FindFun
01-07-20, 19:52
https://www.seeking.com/messages/inbox/a369ed58-1462-44db-8030-a9577bdeec38

She looks cute and sounds interesting. Was wondering if someone has experience communicating with her?You attached a link to your messages, hence we cannot see.

PaulRew
01-08-20, 18:26
Super hot and sexy, moved to text and started planning a date and she hits me with " I need the allowance in advance before we me I've been (insert any BS excuse here).

https://www.seeking.com/member/9e0b0d0e-a8c5-4711-90e0-a3452a052e32

PaulRew
01-08-20, 18:55
Offered $200 she countered with $500 I upped to $300 and she said no LOL.

https://www.seeking.com/member/2f1b53cd-1e53-467a-a3ee-e4d4c5db999b

DougF
01-08-20, 19:11
Super hot and sexy, moved to text and started planning a date and she hits me with " I need the allowance in advance before we me I've been (insert any BS excuse here).

https://www.seeking.com/member/9e0b0d0e-a8c5-4711-90e0-a3452a052e32Did you confirm she's real? I avoided talking because something about pics like that just makes me assume they're fake.

EasyeOne
01-08-20, 19:38

https://www.seeking.com/member/9e0b0d0e-a8c5-4711-90e0-a3452a052e32The pic is from amateur allure website aka Daisy Summer / haze.

PaulRew
01-09-20, 20:42
BRB-30 has actually been around for years, first talked to her maybe 5 years ago but could never connect. Like many, she recycled her profile and I didn't realize it was her. Anyway, looking forbig money but won't say how much. On line constantly! My guess is she gets off on the attention.

https://www.seeking.com/member/3cd13f29-1f2f-4e2d-aeae-5f51ef8b2b82

Member #6039
01-10-20, 06:41
$600 and condoms are a must.Anyone who says, "Please don't waste my time. ".

Never give such a woman a second thought. It will be nothing but pain.

Bran001
01-10-20, 07:46
Anyone who says, "Please don't waste my time. ".

Never give such a woman a second thought. It will be nothing but pain.Absolutly. If I see that in a profile. . . Next!

Bran001
01-10-20, 07:50
The pic is from amateur allure website aka Daisy Summer / haze.Please gentleman. . . Google reverse search the pics before you get all "she's super hot and sexy and yes she's talking to me. . . " It will save you much time and aggravation. That should always be the first thing you do, before you send a message or "like. ".

Bran001
01-10-20, 07:54
She seems very pro. Haven't talked to her, but I am curious, what are her allowance expectations?Maybe it's this text in her profile that gave you that impression?? "I have a been a professional sugar baby for seven years now ".

EvilTmp
01-10-20, 09:17
Anyone who says, "Please don't waste my time. ".

Never give such a woman a second thought. It will be nothing but pain.Here are some more well known red flags:

- I know my worth (sorry sweetie, it's clear you have no idea).

- Please me.

- Need to build trust before we meet.

- Venmo me.

- Need to prove you're real.

- Need to know you're serious.

- Platonic only!

Downtown Boy
01-10-20, 11:41
Here are some more well known red flags:

- I know my worth (sorry sweetie, it's clear you have no idea).

- Please me.

- Need to build trust before we meet.

- Venmo me.

- Need to prove you're real.

- Need to know you're serious.

- Platonic only!Thanks for posting. I got played by a hot girl in athol mass. If anyone has met a girl in athol mass. That is advertising on seeking arrangements. Would like to hear if you got laid. Or did she pull the same shit on you. 991 are her three last digits of her phone.

EvilTmp
01-10-20, 14:32
Thanks for posting. I got played by a hot girl in athol mass. If anyone has met a girl in athol mass. That is advertising on seeking arrangements. Would like to hear if you got laid. Or did she pull the same shit on you. 991 are her three last digits of her phone.In my recent experience a non-insignificant percentage of younger girls are running scams. All about asking for money before meeting and promising the moon 'at a later time'. It's to the point that even verified college girls are running the same games you see from crackheads and junkies. The "I really really really need a 100 now so I don; t get evicted and I promise to meet you 3 times for free". This is a direct quote not from a whacked out junky but a 19 yo college girl a few days ago. We all know that you get blocked the instant that 100 $ hits her account.

Hyperion11
01-10-20, 16:16
I was talking to this college girl, she agreed to meet for coffee and didn't ask for any money before. We got the coffee, all good, she tells me she needs to go home for winter break and we plan to meet once she's back. Next day she texted me saying she needed to pay the rent and needs 700. Promising we will meet when she's back. Could have been genuine, but come on, did she really expected me to send her that much money? Went to ignore list LOL.

Downtown Boy
01-10-20, 16:26
Ill post a more detailed review. I'm just hoping I get to fu k her. She is that hot. But I'm afraid a captain save a ho on here might know her. (and rat me out). And she will figure out its me. Making this post.

Thanks for the replies.

Downtown Boy
01-12-20, 23:05
Very cute girl in athol mass. Advertising on seeking arrangements. I would rather not post her ad as I am holding out hope I can get her into the bedroom. But I seriously doubt that. Her main objective is to lie to you and tell you she needs money. First just to verify who you are but she has no intentions of having sex with you. I actually did meet her and gave her money. But she would not let me into the house and will not do anything in the car. And the next day she demanded more money.

Every excuse you can think of. Like the aliens abducted her and she needs ransom money to pay the Creator overlords for her release. Or what about her dog ate her homework? Or what about she got robbed and needs money? She's getting evicted? She lost her phone and needs a new cell phone? I mean the text messages are just crazy from this girl lmao.

Her first ad got deleted or she probably got banned. So she made a new ad on seeking Arrangements. If you decline to send her money she will totally disrespect you and say rude things like ""what kind of a sugar daddy can't give $50 to a pretty girl like me" Smh.

EvilTmp
01-12-20, 23:34
For anyone new around here, every thread on this site and I mean every state and every city, every topic, going back years will tell you that giving a girl money upfront will result in you being poorer and her not any closer to dropping her panties. I understand some of these girls lie like the day is long but at some point guys have to take some reponsability. There are thousands of mongers on here saying all the same thing. You will lose your hard earned money and just don't do it. Ever. For any reason.

Downtown Boy
01-13-20, 00:25
For anyone new around here, every thread on this site and I mean every state and every city, every topic, going back years will tell you that giving a girl money upfront will result in you being poorer and her not any closer to dropping her panties. I understand some of these girls lie like the day is long but at some point guys have to take some reponsability. There are thousands of mongers on here saying all the same thing. You will lose your hard earned money and just don't do it. Ever. For any reason.I hear you brother. At least I got to meet her and eat some shity food with her. Probably spent like $150 including the restuarant. Given her a little money and gas so I didn't get taken for to much.

EvilTmp
01-13-20, 11:54
(This is a general comment not directed at any posts below.)
Listen up. She knows within 5 seconds of meeting you if she'll sleep with you or not. It's true in real relationships and it's true in the bowl. Women, just like men, decide in seconds if someone is attractive or not. When you're in public and look at women do just sit there for minutes or hours staring at a girl trying to figure out if you'd bang her or not? Why would anyone insist on going on long dates or worse, multiple dates in the bowl is beyond me. Coffee or quick drink (if over 21) and that's all you need. If she 'needs to build trust' or 'want to take things slow' that's her telling you she's really not into you and you likely have a rinser on your hands. You think you can charm her with your incredible personality and turn a repulsion into her wanting to suck you dry? Keep dreaming junior and go back to your Disney storylines and romantic bullshit. Flowers? Dinners? Trips? Gifts? Those are *rewards* for great behavior and to be used sparingly. Your opener with a girl is flowers, a fancy dinner, and a night on the town? GTFO chump!

Downtown Boy
01-13-20, 12:13
This particular girl has never had sex with anyone. I can't say that for a hundred percent certainty. But I offered her a lot of money to have sex and she insists on me to keep sending her money so she can get to know me better. LOL. How in the hell is she going to get to know me better if I just wire her money? I'm sure her ad will be banned soon enough. Because this is the second time she's advertised. Anyways if anyone has had sex with this girl I'd like to hear back from you. I'd rather not post her ad though.

KingOfFours
01-13-20, 13:20
This one respinded responded to my universal non-paying SA hack, and so I'm now in contact with her off-site.

https://www.seeking.com/member/96894f35-ef14-43b9-a448-747a9d851808

But she appears to be a bit flakey about responding in a timely manner. Has anyone else had any contact with her, who could comment on price and performance?

GuyInTheCorner
01-14-20, 10:07
BRB-30 has actually been around for years, first talked to her maybe 5 years ago but could never connect. Like many, she recycled her profile and I didn't realize it was her. Anyway, looking forbig money but won't say how much. On line constantly! My guess is she gets off on the attention.

https://www.seeking.com/member/3cd13f29-1f2f-4e2d-aeae-5f51ef8b2b82She's definitely real. Met her a couple of years ago.

Downtown Boy
01-14-20, 12:00
https://www.seeking.com/member/a13b1ed7-00e3-488b-874e-f99c19e07826?ref=email-sa-favorite-rollup-cta&locale=en_US

She is real. Like a real liar and a thief. I honestly think it's a boyfriend that's texting you requesting money. Because in real life she was really sweet and hot. But through text she's really aggressive. Read my previous reviews on her. If you want to get scammed go see her. But for you to go see her you have to send her money first. So I just thought I'd give you guys a heads up.

Max #01
01-14-20, 21:42
For anyone new around here, every thread on this site and I mean every state and every city, every topic, going back years will tell you that giving a girl money upfront will result in you being poorer and her not any closer to dropping her panties. I understand some of these girls lie like the day is long but at some point guys have to take some reponsability. There are thousands of mongers on here saying all the same thing. You will lose your hard earned money and just don't do it. Ever. For any reason.Yep -- I'm visiting from DC this week as performed reconnaissance on SA hoping to nail one of the hot yoga pants-wearing college or grad school hotties you see all over Boston. Alas, on SA all I see are "college" girls who are looking for "men" from 25-40, as if they are actually going to afford to be a SD to begin with and probably have no problem getting laid; or, self-identified PhD students who don't know the difference between "you're" and "your". Have no fear. SA in DC is no better.

Big Stu
01-15-20, 14:36
Offered $200 she countered with $500 I upped to $300 and she said no LOL.

https://www.seeking.com/member/2f1b53cd-1e53-467a-a3ee-e4d4c5db999bSo based off this post I offered 400 and she said yes (so 350 could be on the table). When I 1st signed up for SA Paid like 18 days ago she was one of the 1st girls I messaged but she ignored me. Slim lighter hair ladies with a butt are my thing. But I saw your post & thought lets give this a go. She's not at the top of my list to see but when I get around to seeing her I'll post. Also who knows if it will get past the meet & greet stage, I am picky with what I want but usually if they agree to a meet & greet I get what I want. She did change her profile some in the past 15 days so maybe she's realizing she priced herself out of the market.

Big Stu
01-15-20, 15:04
If she quoted you that then she dropped her prices. Last time I was in contact she was asking 400 for bbfscip.She is a fantastic time! She quoted me 400 but countered with 300 which she was fine with. I prefer girls under 30 but honestly if she was in Providence or nearby I'd see her weekly, it was close to an hour drive for me. We were together for around 2. 5 hrs. I brought a bottle of wine which we drank (she had a couple beers before I even arrived), we talked for a while before taking it to the bedroom. 2 rounds, after the 1st she cleaned me up with her mouth, it was to die for, it was that sensitive stage. She really gets into it. Nothing is off the table. I mean her leading line on text can turn off some people. I think I got the text saying basically I am on birth control & get tested weekly so you can creampie me. She does really like cum. Overall one of the better experiences I have had in the past 2 years. Just not feeling that 1 hr drive each way. Especially with so many other SA girls to meet.

HounDog3
01-16-20, 01:54
She is a fantastic time! She quoted me 400 but countered with 300 which she was fine with.

So based off this post I offered 400 and she said yes (so 350 could be on the table).Am I the only one confused here? First post says HE OFFERED 400 and she said yes. Second post says SHE QUOTED 400 and he countered with 300 which she accepted. Hey Big Stu, I call BS.

PaulRew
01-16-20, 10:34
Pretty hot girl I was supposed to meet today but she has gone MIA.

Anyone with info?

https://www.seeking.com/member/d0fbfdbf-42ff-4b15-bf00-d882046cfb19

Big Stu
01-16-20, 11:36
Am I the only one confused here? First post says HE OFFERED 400 and she said yes. Second post says SHE QUOTED 400 and he countered with 300 which she accepted. Hey Big Stu, I call BS.I should've included the links. But it they were 2 separate posts about 2 separate women.

That one is the one that I offered 400.

This one is the one that quote 400 and I countered with 300.

If you don't believe me hit the "View Original Post" button on the posts and follow the thread & you'll see I was discussing 2 separate women from 2 different threads.

HounDog3
01-16-20, 11:42
I should've included the links. But it they were 2 separate posts about 2 separate women.

That one is the one that I offered 400.

This one is the one that quote 400 and I countered with 300.

If you don't believe me hit the "View Original Post" button on the posts and follow the thread & you'll see I was discussing 2 separate women from 2 different threads.My bad. I should have seen that. Apologies. Thanks for the clarification.

PaulRew
01-16-20, 18:23
Handle is apple011122.

https://www.seeking.com/member/30bf482e-cab0-47f6-a286-4c0e0df9c9e5

Been texting with her today. Finally got her to send a pic and not even close to what's on site but still attractive. Lists age at 34 but must be dyslexic, pic indicates maybe 43.

Agreed to meet at a hotel so I offered $250 for a couple hours and I pickup the room. "Too Cheap" So I ask what she is looking for and she responds "$300 for 1 hour" I tell her I can live with that but no condoms and she says no way. For shits I offer $500 for no condom and she rejects that too. Really sounds like a AAMP girl working the Seeking system.

Oscar13
01-17-20, 19:57
https://www.seeking.com/member/4f5bec48-611e-43e4-8771-20eef03fb93b

Stay away. 15 messages between us, moved to text, within 3 texts a threat to contact my daughter if I didn't send $250 within an hour. I didn't, no email, but still would have had me worried if my daughter didn't already know about my membership. Guess it's time to get a burner phone or text app.

PaulRew
01-17-20, 20:05
15 messages in and she finally comes clean with "I am only interested in non intimate arrangements".

Strawbbun.

https://www.seeking.com/member/62d28a74-14d6-4712-891a-64a0a4d7d020

PaulRew
01-17-20, 21:14
I'll stop! LOL.

Seems like I am just talking to myself here! Anyway, best of luck gents I will take my leave from this thread.

Jaristas
01-17-20, 22:40
I got banned from this stupid site.

Lily1234
01-18-20, 07:58
https://www.seeking.com/member/4f5bec48-611e-43e4-8771-20eef03fb93b

Stay away. 15 messages between us, moved to text, within 3 texts a threat to contact my daughter if I didn't send $250 within an hour. I didn't, no email, but still would have had me worried if my daughter didn't already know about my membership. Guess it's time to get a burner phone or text app.Send her a wikilink url for the definition of extortion. I only use a texting app with these girls.

Big Stu
01-18-20, 14:37
So based off this post I offered 400 and she said yes (so 350 could be on the table). When I 1st signed up for SA Paid like 18 days ago she was one of the 1st girls I messaged but she ignored me. Slim lighter hair ladies with a butt are my thing. But I saw your post & thought lets give this a go. She's not at the top of my list to see but when I get around to seeing her I'll post. Also who knows if it will get past the meet & greet stage, I am picky with what I want but usually if they agree to a meet & greet I get what I want. She did change her profile some in the past 15 days so maybe she's realizing she priced herself out of the market.So like I always say slim ladies are my thing. Well those pics are of Mandy but very out of date. She is much bigger now. She carries it well, she's not sloppy fat, I'd say chunky. She said if a guy asks for photos she will send them more recent photos showing that she is bigger. For all those guys that like young, fresh faced chunky ladies she is probably a good fit. We met for drinks, she's very nice, although I explained to her early on that I was expecting someone very different looking. I will say this she's very sensual. We talked for awhile, though not my type she was fun to talk with. We talked about her prices being so high. She said she use to get 500 in NYC. I explained to her that's NYC and she needs to understand what the market will bear & set prices accordingly. After more discussion she said maybe she should be at 350. When we were getting close to leaving she said I could see her for 250 that night. So a big difference from earlier in the week telling PaulRew 500 to going to 250, although I think the drinking helped loosen her up, she had 4 drinks in 1. 5 hrs.

My take away, if you like young cute chunky chicks meet her for drinks and she'll probably lower the price.

MaxDaDesi
01-18-20, 20:52
Seeking is asuch a failed site. The management is block trigger happy I was blocked twice. For asking for 100 $ dates. And mst of the girls on there expect money when those botches look straight ugly af. Female entitlement. Listcrawler is like 1000% better than seeking.

Amppro95
01-19-20, 08:47
My question applies to any of these sugar sites, for those of you that have had success with a sugar baby relationship, are you honest with the girl as to being married, kids, what you do for work, town you live in? That type of stuff or do you lie, or just keep it completely vague? I got together with one girl a year ago and she was a fucking nut job, I thought I was going to have to end up taking her fishing, after that I got off the site for awhile but still browse, every once and awhile if there is a girl that peaks my interest I'll favorite her, had no bites at all until last week, I've been messaging this girl and it's seeming like the perfect situation, I'm just thinking before too much longer she will start asking those important questions?

Newbie1961
01-19-20, 09:17
If your time is very limited. And you require an immediate sure thing (usually) payoff, then yes SA is not for you. Listcrawler, Eros etc. Will be more productive / rewarding for you. I will say that when I compare young, fresh, clean college sorority girls that I am fucking off SA, they usually exceed any quality of girl I can see off Listcrawler. Just my preference, just my opinion.

Seeking is asuch a failed site. The management is block trigger happy I was blocked twice. For asking for 100 $ dates. And mst of the girls on there expect money when those botches look straight ugly af. Female entitlement. Listcrawler is like 1000% better than seeking.

GlennDoyle91
01-19-20, 11:23
My question applies to any of these sugar sites, for those of you that have had success with a sugar baby relationship, are you honest with the girl as to being married, kids, what you do for work, town you live in? That type of stuff or do you lie, or just keep it completely vague? I got together with one girl a year ago and she was a fucking nut job, I thought I was going to have to end up taking her fishing, after that I got off the site for awhile but still browse, every once and awhile if there is a girl that peaks my interest I'll favorite her, had no bites at all until last week, I've been messaging this girl and it's seeming like the perfect situation, I'm just thinking before too much longer she will start asking those important questions?I like the seeking relationships because it's really up to y'all. Reveal as much as you're comfortable. That money kinda allows girls to gloss over things that would normally be taboo. It really is up to why'all to make the rules. Be vague. Or not. If they get too close, you can talk to them. If they're being bad. Just cut them off. No money, no sugar. No sugar, no money.

Aardvarks
01-19-20, 18:25
My question applies to any of these sugar sites, for those of you that have had success with a sugar baby relationship, are you honest with the girl as to being married, kids, what you do for work, town you live in? That type of stuff or do you lie, or just keep it completely vague? I got together with one girl a year ago and she was a fucking nut job, I thought I was going to have to end up taking her fishing, after that I got off the site for awhile but still browse, every once and awhile if there is a girl that peaks my interest I'll favorite her, had no bites at all until last week, I've been messaging this girl and it's seeming like the perfect situation, I'm just thinking before too much longer she will start asking those important questions?If you plan to see them once keep it vague. If you are looking for more of a long term thing most of this stuff will come out at some point so reveal it when you feel it's to your advantage. I tell all of them I am married, I have kids, and in general where I live. Any psycho vibes I block them immediately and move on. There are way too many girls on SA and WYP to get hung up on one. And because of the absolute sheer number I believe there is something for everyone's desire and dollar amount.

Don't use a personal phone, buy a burner. Don't use personal credit cards, buy Visa or Amex gift cards. Create a fake Venmo account with funds in it from a secret credit card. Don't share real social media profiles with them (I know a guy who friended a baby on Facebook and he literally got so screwed). Deal in cash whenever you can. Anyone who really wants to dig into your details is suspect in my book.

Good luck!

CandyMan555
01-19-20, 20:54
If you plan to see them once keep it vague. If you are looking for more of a long term thing most of this stuff will come out at some point so reveal it when you feel it's to your advantage. I tell all of them I am married, I have kids, and in general where I live. Any psycho vibes I block them immediately and move on. There are way too many girls on SA and WYP to get hung up on one. And because of the absolute sheer number I believe there is something for everyone's desire and dollar amount.

Don't use a personal phone, buy a burner. Don't use personal credit cards, buy Visa or Amex gift cards. Create a fake Venmo account with funds in it from a secret credit card. Don't share real social media profiles with them (I know a guy who friended a baby on Facebook and he literally got so screwed). Deal in cash whenever you can. Anyone who really wants to dig into your details is suspect in my book.

Good luck!Any ideas on how to pay for a hotel without a credit card??

Thanks CM.

HounDog3
01-20-20, 01:37
If you plan to see them once keep it vague. If you are looking for more of a long term thing most of this stuff will come out at some point so reveal it when you feel it's to your advantage. I tell all of them I am married, I have kids, and in general where I live. Any psycho vibes I block them immediately and move on. There are way too many girls on SA and WYP to get hung up on one. And because of the absolute sheer number I believe there is something for everyone's desire and dollar amount.

Good luck!I'd second all of this except the burner phone. Almost impossible to explain away a second phone to the SO. An app that allows a second, private, number to be added to your phone may be a preferable option. Check out Google Voice. Gives you a second phone number on the same phone. Hides your original number on both incoming and outgoing calls. All you need is a Google email account also hidden from callers (in and out). No service fees for the app and calls are free in the US. Great for texting as well, again, hides your actual number and email from texts. Only the Google Voice number is exposed which is what you want them to see.

WeChat may offer comparable features. It's not clear from their website and I've yet to try it.

Amppro95
01-20-20, 08:08
I'd second all of this except the burner phone. Almost impossible to explain away a second phone to the SO. An app that allows a second, private, number to be added to your phone may be a preferable option. Check out Google Voice. Gives you a second phone number on the same phone. Hides your original number on both incoming and outgoing calls. All you need is a Google email account also hidden from callers (in and out). No service fees for the app and calls are free in the US. Great for texting as well, again, hides your actual number and email from texts. Only the Google Voice number is exposed which is what you want them to see.

WeChat may offer comparable features. It's not clear from their website and I've yet to try it.Thanks for all the info guys, especially houndog, that's brilliant!! First meet is tomorrow morning so I'll post an update, she says that she is polyamorus, which is my only concern that I could catch something through oral or DFK?? I'll obviously wrap it up for sex, cool thing is she wants to have a 3-way with another girl and so she is trying to set that up. Fingers crossed!!

CrazyDragon
01-20-20, 12:13
Any ideas on how to pay for a hotel without a credit card??

Thanks CM.Let me know if you figure this problem out. Could be helpful to all of us.

GlennDoyle91
01-20-20, 14:29
Thanks for all the info guys, especially houndog, that's brilliant!! First meet is tomorrow morning so I'll post an update, she says that she is polyamorus, which is my only concern that I could catch something through oral or DFK?? I'll obviously wrap it up for sex, cool thing is she wants to have a 3-way with another girl and so she is trying to set that up. Fingers crossed!!"polyamory". You need to look that up. She might have a big problem with keeping secrets.

EvilTmp
01-20-20, 16:07
Thanks for all the info guys, especially houndog, that's brilliant!! First meet is tomorrow morning so I'll post an update, she says that she is polyamorus, which is my only concern that I could catch something through oral or DFK?? I'll obviously wrap it up for sex, cool thing is she wants to have a 3-way with another girl and so she is trying to set that up. Fingers crossed!!Spend time reading around here and you'll quickly figure out that you don't count your chickens until they're hatched. Cold feet, ghosting, no-shows, are all part of the bowl. Wishing you luck.

PaulRew
01-20-20, 18:50
https://www.seeking.com/member/34864005-d194-46c8-9f15-9eae5f29c965

Greek_Girl_ about 2 hours ago.

Thank you for you interest but I am very picky and I'm not sure I like the fact you like all ethnicities.

Spill
01-20-20, 21:59
https://www.seeking.com/member/34864005-d194-46c8-9f15-9eae5f29c965

Greek_Girl_ about 2 hours ago.

Thank you for you interest but I am very picky and I'm not sure I like the fact you like all ethnicities.Wow! Sign of the times.

Amppro95
01-21-20, 17:35
I ask myself all the time why I bother? I'm always searching for the perfect situation and always find myself in the exact opposite. Met this girl last week on WYP, cute little black girl, 20 years old about a half hour away, says she's in school, poor, but most importantly absolutely loves sex, so she's like we can get together whenever you want, kick me whatever you can afford, just fuck me, fuck me hard, fuck me over and over and let me suck your dick and eat your cum. Her pics on WYP are her, but probably a cpl of years ago, she did text me some pics but only one was a body shot which looked very much like her body on wyp.

Met with her today, she was at least 60 lbs heavier then her pics. She was wearing a skirt with no panties, got in my truck immediately started making out, I thought I smelled something that kinda smelled like the bottom of a dumpster mid-summer but wasn't 100% sure, she's rubbing my cock, trying to unbutton my pants, I reach under her skirt and she is soaked. As soon as I rub back and forth it releases this odor that nearly turned my stomach, I almost said. " hey, this isn't going to work, " but she already had my cock in her mouth and was DT like a pro. After I shot, I couldn't escape the smell. The cab of my truck was permeated with stink. I buttoned up, told her some stupid story then dropped her off and said I had to go, threw her a few bucks. I used half a bottle of hand sanitizer on my hand and then on my dick, raced home, showered, scrubbed myself, especially my tainted hand. Got out of the shower, washed my hand again. It still smells. I'm about to pour gas on it. Why do I do this?

GlennDoyle91
01-22-20, 00:48
I ask myself all the time why I bother? I'm always searching for the perfect situation and always find myself in the exact opposite. Met this girl last week on WYP, cute little black girl, 20 years old about a half hour away, says she's in school, poor, but most importantly absolutely loves sex, so she's like we can get together whenever you want, kick me whatever you can afford, just fuck me, fuck me hard, fuck me over and over and let me suck your dick and eat your cum. Her pics on WYP are her, but probably a cpl of years ago, she did text me some pics but only one was a body shot which looked very much like her body on wyp.

Met with her today, she was at least 60 lbs heavier then her pics. She was wearing a skirt with no panties, got in my truck immediately started making out, I thought I smelled something that kinda smelled like the bottom of a dumpster mid-summer but wasn't 100% sure, she's rubbing my cock, trying to unbutton my pants, I reach under her skirt and she is soaked. As soon as I rub back and forth it releases this odor that nearly turned my stomach, I almost said. " hey, this isn't going to work, " but she already had my cock in her mouth and was DT like a pro. After I shot, I couldn't escape the smell. The cab of my truck was permeated with stink. I buttoned up, told her some stupid story then dropped her off and said I had to go, threw her a few bucks. I used half a bottle of hand sanitizer on my hand and then on my dick, raced home, showered, scrubbed myself, especially my tainted hand. Got out of the shower, washed my hand again. It still smells. I'm about to pour gas on it. Why do I do this?WYP is the worst. Unless you hit it up with a pro (and they will overcharge) you're not getting lucky.

TexasYesMan
01-22-20, 05:14

Met with her today, she was at least 60 lbs heavier then her pics. She was wearing a skirt with no panties, got in my truck immediately started making out, I thought I smelled something that kinda smelled like the bottom of a dumpster mid-summer but wasn't 100% sure, she's rubbing my cock, trying to unbutton my pants, I reach under her skirt and she is soaked. As soon as I rub back and forth it releases this odor that nearly turned my stomach, I almost said. " hey, this isn't going to work, " but she already had my cock in her mouth and was DT like a pro. After I shot, I couldn't escape the smell. The cab of my truck was permeated with stink. I buttoned up, told her some stupid story then dropped her off and said I had to go, threw her a few bucks. I used half a bottle of hand sanitizer on my hand and then on my dick, raced home, showered, scrubbed myself, especially my tainted hand. Got out of the shower, washed my hand again. It still smells. I'm about to pour gas on it. Why do I do this?We've all been there and have a few horror stories. The misses are almost worth it in terms of the stores we have. I'd kill to tell my real life buddies them haha.

TexasYesMan
01-22-20, 05:19
I'd second all of this except the burner phone. Almost impossible to explain away a second phone to the SO. An app that allows a second, private, number to be added to your phone may be a preferable option. Check out Google Voice. Gives you a second phone number on the same phone. Hides your original number on both incoming and outgoing calls. All you need is a Google email account also hidden from callers (in and out). No service fees for the app and calls are free in the US. Great for texting as well, again, hides your actual number and email from texts. Only the Google Voice number is exposed which is what you want them to see.

WeChat may offer comparable features. It's not clear from their website and I've yet to try it.The "Textnow" app I've been using for about 4 years and can highly recommend it. Calls and texts all free. Google voice makes me uncomfortable as its literally connecting to your google account.

Textnow and a burner email and your golden.

TexasYesMan
01-22-20, 05:35
I just wanted to add I love seeking Arrangements. But on the other hand I hate it. The good is all the girls let me take pictures and videos. And they all let me come in their pussies. The bad is they ask for a lot of money and they ask you stupid code words. I'm attaching a picture of a girl I fuxked in Rhode Island. Well I was giving her the dick she was calling me Daddy. And I just told her not to do that because that's just weird. I told her I'm not her father. It was kind of rehearsed and scripted. But I didn't care because I was videotaping my cock go in and out of her juicy pussy.Link to her account or PM details?

OkWhatever
01-22-20, 09:57
Don't they know they have a horrible odor down there or care about it? Hate when that happens. Gross.

We've all been there and have a few horror stories. The misses are almost worth it in terms of the stores we have. I'd kill to tell my real life buddies them haha.

PaulRew
01-22-20, 19:36
Seriously, where else could you possibly read this:

" I love fine dining at Olive Garden".

https://www.seeking.com/member/da226d16-4cfa-467b-81b0-14d941a91883

Newbie1961
01-22-20, 20:09
Funny but you have to understand many of these girls have nothing and are dirt poor. To them that IS fine dining and not some shit fast food that they are use to. Or Government cheese they are living off of with the family. That all works in your favor when an older nice guy treats them well (normal). 150-200 to them seems like a 1,000 to a upscale entitled rich princess. Some of the best, grateful girls I saw were like that. And they were VERY appreciative for it in the bedroom.

Aardvarks
01-22-20, 20:34

https://www.seeking.com/member/da226d16-4cfa-467b-81b0-14d941a91883Well at least you know your budget for dinner and drinks LOL. I had one tell me she hated the Capital Grill and would prefer Applebee's.

BR1201
01-22-20, 21:21
Anyone met this one?

https://www.seeking.com/member/01513ebc-4fc7-4add-aef0-63529b53dd28

26 MILF from North Shore, wants a pretty large allowance.

DougF
01-23-20, 01:27
Has anyone heard from the blond Turkish girl recently? I met her a little while back but haven't heard from her in a bit. I forget her name on the site but she's been posted before.

Samuel05
01-23-20, 10:46
Anyone met this one?

https://www.seeking.com/member/01513ebc-4fc7-4add-aef0-63529b53dd28

26 MILF from North Shore, wants a pretty large allowance.She contacted me several months ago wanted 5 and could not host. Couple months ago contacted me again, still wanted 5 but could host. Had a not so positive review so I didn't counter. In January she contacted me again via text. Didn't recognize the number so had to backtrack. It was Nikki then. Must have needed cash to pay Christmas bills. Said the only restriction was 'no anal'. Kissing? Said sure. Came to terms and met. Pics are accurate. Petite and fairly pretty. She didn't waste any time and stripped right away. Her belly is extremely wrinkled from liposuction. Not an attractive thing to see. Said the fat went into her breasts, couldn't tell. She could not get me hard with BBBJ. Needed a little bit of mood. Total no go. Said she doesn't kiss, doesn't want the saliva. She acted like a street walker. YMMV but for me wasn't a pleasant experience.

BoatDrinks
01-23-20, 11:04
Hmm, is this Olivia or really just the restaurant.

PaulRew
01-23-20, 19:16
Sent her a message thanking her for showing me proper SA etiquette. Hopefully I don't get banned.

https://www.seeking.com/member/df57fa7a-203c-4ae0-a445-f38ccc88542f

WongMichael
01-25-20, 11:21
Could be a loser guy making these fake profiles for attention.

Downtown Boy
01-25-20, 12:10

https://www.seeking.com/member/da226d16-4cfa-467b-81b0-14d941a91883Post molone (rapper songwriter) loves olive garden. So rich people do eat there. Its better then a stale burger and McDonald's or Burger King.

Downtown Boy
01-25-20, 12:12
Link to her account or PM details?Posted her profile in Rhode Island section. I can't stop watching the videos of me fucken her. And I do miss her but she's not replying. So she probably stop doing this.

PeterBoris
01-26-20, 04:53
Roseandsun19 Set up a time for Saturday and confirmed Friday night. Gave me an address apt bldg in nice area so figured a good time to be had.

Wrong never answered texts or calls when I arrived.

Downtown Boy
01-26-20, 17:05
https://www.seeking.com/member/36517728-c715-4c9a-9c16-eb7f790c2bfb

I got her phone number and I texted her. She never replied so I ended up calling her. And she picked up the phone as soon as she heard my introduction she hung up the phone on me. I waited till next day used another hobby phone talk to her for a minute. She hangs up the phone on me again. Anyways at this point I give up. But I'm just wondering if any of you guys have actually met her?

FindFun
01-26-20, 21:44
https://www.seeking.com/member/36517728-c715-4c9a-9c16-eb7f790c2bfb

I got her phone number and I texted her. She never replied so I ended up calling her. And she picked up the phone as soon as she heard my introduction she hung up the phone on me. I waited till next day used another hobby phone talk to her for a minute. She hangs up the phone on me again. Anyways at this point I give up. But I'm just wondering if any of you guys have actually met her?Messaged back and forth with her and she recommended to meet for coffee, then ghosted.

TSmithers24
01-27-20, 12:16
Hi Boston guys! I post mostly in the Hartford SA forum but also travel a bit for work and will be in Worcester next week. I'm looking for any info on this one:

She seems like a straight up pro and talks a really good game and even sent me some pics and videos. I searched her name in this thread and nothing came up. Due to what seems to be her nature as a pro I thought someone here might have some info.

Also, any other recommendations in the Worcester area would be great! Thanks fellas!

Big Stu
01-27-20, 17:04
Hi Boston guys! I post mostly in the Hartford SA forum but also travel a bit for work and will be in Worcester next week. I'm looking for any info on this one:

She seems like a straight up pro and talks a really good game and even sent me some pics and videos. I searched her name in this thread and nothing came up. Due to what seems to be her nature as a pro I thought someone here might have some info.

Also, any other recommendations in the Worcester area would be great! Thanks fellas!I reviewed her a few weeks ago. But she's awesome. Suppose I should put her name in the title when responding to another post. But really nothing is off the table. LOL not sure if that's a good thing or bad thing. I sometime think the boards actually hamper us as someone might be like I heard you do this for this price, it's always YMMV unless we can get a set price from the girl, hence why I love meet & greets I seem to get cheaper prices after a meet & greet and the lady having a few drinks. But we are doing an overnight soon for a cheap price. Which I think that's another thing about Seeking, is when a girl connects with you prices go way down. On Dahlia though she does have a stalker from our boards who will message you, don't believe him.

Matty1169
01-27-20, 19:55
As I am not on Seeking. Don't have an account setup. I'm in Worcester myself. So I'd be interested. If her pics are good. And she is legit / good srvc!?

TSmithers24
01-27-20, 20:07
I reviewed her a few weeks ago. But she's awesome. Suppose I should put her name in the title when responding to another post. But really nothing is off the table. LOL not sure if that's a good thing or bad thing. I sometime think the boards actually hamper us as someone might be like I heard you do this for this price, it's always YMMV unless we can get a set price from the girl, hence why I love meet & greets I seem to get cheaper prices after a meet & greet and the lady having a few drinks. But we are doing an overnight soon for a cheap price. Which I think that's another thing about Seeking, is when a girl connects with you prices go way down. On Dahlia though she does have a stalker from our boards who will message you, don't believe him.Thanks Big Stu! I just PMed you from the Rhode Island thread. You get around that area. Haha!

Yeah we chatted a good bit in text and she was very open about everything and discussed a price which I chiseled down a little. Glad to hear she is the real deal. I'll have to see her next time I'm in Worcester.

Samuel05
01-28-20, 11:47

Also, any other recommendations in the Worcester area would be great! Thanks fellas!Her profile is not available to me on SA. Got a picture or screenshot. Saw a really super provider in Worcester using that name and can say worth every penny. Says she's giving up sugaring for a while. Totally insatiable squirter.

TSmithers24
01-28-20, 12:11
Her profile is not available to me on SA. Got a picture or screenshot. Saw a really super provider in Worcester using that name and can say worth every penny. Says she's giving up sugaring for a while. Totally insatiable squirter.I'll try and post a pic later. Probably the same girl. She sent me a vid of her squirting.

TSmithers24
01-29-20, 00:12
I'll try and post a pic later. Probably the same girl. She sent me a vid of her squirting.Here you go. I'm going to try to see her in a few weeks when I'm up that way.

Bran001
02-01-20, 07:26
Same here. I messaged her a couple of weeks ago, and figured out that we'd chatted online several years ago. Her profile is now cancelled, again. I'm not sure what's going on -- but no matter what I'm sure that the attention is a big part of it.

Aimstraight
02-01-20, 12:06
Chatted with her last year and realized I chatted with her about 3 years ago. Every time I tried to schedule something with her she went silent. Told me she was married but unhappy or going through a divorce or something like that. I just gave up trying and blocked her. You all are right. It's all about the attention for her.

Same here. I messaged her a couple of weeks ago, and figured out that we'd chatted online several years ago. Her profile is now cancelled, again. I'm not sure what's going on -- but no matter what I'm sure that the attention is a big part of it.

Attwater
02-01-20, 15:16
Got thrown off SA.

Had to read and except something and watch a video and they'd let me back in but then there asking for a signature and I have know idea how to something.

Hopefully there is someone with computer skills who could offer some help.

Thanks.

HounDog3
02-02-20, 12:08
Got thrown off SA.

Had to read and except something and watch a video and they'd let me back in but then there asking for a signature and I have know idea how to something.

Hopefully there is someone with computer skills who could offer some help.

Thanks.It's been discussed here before. Cannot use keywords such as incall, outcall, sex, hosting, hotel, words referring to sex acts such as BJ, BBBJ, etc, amounts of money, and the like, or it will get you banned. SA has a strict policy against prostitution and they work diligently to enforce it. Yes, it's all a big ruse, but they have to keep up appearances to provide themselves a good defense if they're ever busted. That's why it's best to take communications off the site and go to text as quickly as possible.

If you receive such a message from a SB just ignore it. Do not respond. Hopefully she will be the one banned not you. It's happened to me a few times with different SB's and I wasn't thrown off, they were. I don't know maybe I've just been lucky.

KingOfFours
02-02-20, 16:33
It's been discussed here before. Cannot use keywords such as incall, outcall, sex, hosting, hotel, words referring to sex acts such as BJ, BBBJ, etc, amounts of money, and the like, or it will get you banned.

If you receive such a message from a SB just ignore it. Do not respond. Hopefully she will be the one banned not you. It's happened to me a few times with different SB's and I wasn't thrown off, they were. I don't know maybe I've just been lucky.I would be VERY much obliged to know which hoes on SA sent these explicit messages! Because they obviously KNOW that they are hoes, and those are just the ones that I'm looking for! Please post their SA links! Or, PM / email me if you'd rather! Because, if they were banned, they will reincarnate and return using a different handle. I've seen this happen more than once! : )

Richcecato33
02-03-20, 21:28
Had a dream with her recently. Pretty girl, beautiful body. We met a my hotel room for a 2 hr dream, BBBJ, bbfscip. She reacted really good to DATY but that is it for pros. BBJ with no pressure or suction, no kissing, lays down like a dead fish. If you want more details about her, pm me.

https://www.seeking.com/member/5837e30a-ebeb-4228-8cd7-2045af7b22e5

KingOfFours
02-04-20, 10:25
Had a dream with her recently. Pretty girl, beautiful body. We met a my hotel room for a 2 hr dream, BBBJ, bbfscip. She reacted really good to DATY but that is it for pros. BBJ with no pressure or suction, no kissing, lays down like a dead fish. If you want more details about her, pm me.

https://www.seeking.com/member/5837e30a-ebeb-4228-8cd7-2045af7b22e5What were the damages?

HounDog3
02-04-20, 12:58
I would be VERY much obliged to know which hoes on SA sent these explicit messages! Because they obviously KNOW that they are hoes, and those are just the ones that I'm looking for! Please post their SA links! Or, PM / email me if you'd rather! Because, if they were banned, they will reincarnate and return using a different handle. I've seen this happen more than once! : )I would accommodate if possible but when booted off SA the profile is gone and there is no link to post. I can tell the difference between blocked vs booted because I have an alternate profile I use just for that purpose. If I can see them from my alternate I know I was blocked. If the alternate can't see them either they were booted. Next time I receive such a message I'll try to post a link while the profile is still up. It happens every few months.

KingOfFours
02-05-20, 11:39
I would accommodate if possible but when booted off SA the profile is gone and there is no link to post. I can tell the difference between blocked vs booted because I have an alternate profile I use just for that purpose. If I can see them from my alternate I know I was blocked. If the alternate can't see them either they were booted. Next time I receive such a message I'll try to post a link while the profile is still up. It happens every few months.Thank you. I recently inseminated a very decent looking middle aged woman in RI who I got off of SA without paying the site by means that will remain unsaid, with easy CIP, in my usual, acceptable, 200-or-less price range. She's batshit crazy (aren't they all, on SA?) But surely delivered the goods.

But alas, this is another who reads this board, which I'm finding is MUCH more common than you might think! So that's all I can say about her publically. I cannot post pics or the link publically! But I can give her info privately to cunnt-tributing seniors.

And it woud be REALLY nice, if you write me for that, if you were to give me a comparable, decent raw-dogging cumdumpster in return!

BigIrishBalls
02-06-20, 01:26
Is it truly worth upgrading for the messaging side of this site and is there a way around it. I've tried hiding my number within the initial allowed message after being favorited but with no success, I feel like maybe the messages are viewed or filtered before being sent. I can't upload a picture because of my current "situation" so that option is out. I feel like there are so many active that they can't possibly all be real. Do the pros of upgrading out with the bs. Any input welcome.

HaJoke88
02-07-20, 06:35
Do you guys pay for the site? I created one but can't read messages. Any hacks and tips welcomed!

HounDog3
02-07-20, 14:03
Is it truly worth upgrading for the messaging side of this site and is there a way around it. I've tried hiding my number within the initial allowed message after being favorited but with no success, I feel like maybe the messages are viewed or filtered before being sent. I can't upload a picture because of my current "situation" so that option is out. I feel like there are so many active that they can't possibly all be real. Do the pros of upgrading out with the bs. Any input welcome.If you don't have the budget for a premium membership or don't want to pay then the site probably isn't what you want. Not a place to look for cheap ho's when the urge strikes and you've got to get some. And make no mistake it takes work and patience but the payoff is well worth it. The site has it's share of scammers, first timers who don't know what they want and eventually drop off, GPS, etc. It's also a treasure trove waiting to be picked. Pay the fee and reap the rewards. Don't forget to share and let us know what you find, especially the bad so we know who to stay away from.

Downtown Boy
02-07-20, 16:43
https://www.seeking.com/member/823b1439-aebd-41c8-b3f8-745d53988e17

I could be wrong. Found her on another site. She played all stupid about being on seeking arrangements. I'm always polite. But she sends me a request for 40 $ via cash app. I told her I will pay you when we meet. She replied back "" why would I want to meet you? . "" and why would you want to give Me money?. She goes on to say she only requests money. In return she will ad me and become online freinds. Lmao. The inevitable happened and she blocked me.

Not even that attractive.

TSmithers24
02-07-20, 17:03
Is it truly worth upgrading for the messaging side of this site and is there a way around it. I've tried hiding my number within the initial allowed message after being favorited but with no success, I feel like maybe the messages are viewed or filtered before being sent. I can't upload a picture because of my current "situation" so that option is out. I feel like there are so many active that they can't possibly all be real. Do the pros of upgrading out with the bs. Any input welcome.

Do you guys pay for the site? I created one but can't read messages. Any hacks and tips welcomed!I paid for one month and that is ending tomorrow. It took time to get an understanding of how to build my profile and how to message women I was interested in. But in the one month, I've met with 3 women. 1 was just a meet and greet, 1 was basically a pro and the last was amazing this past Wednesday night. We met at 7 pm and she didn't leave until 2:30 am. We've been texting a bit since. She might take all my money.

But you need to know what you are looking for. As HounDog said, if you are looking for cheap pros, go to STG. If you are looking to have a good time with real girls then the site seems to be great so far. There are obviously pros on there also but that's not what I'm looking for. I'm looking for just a few that I can see regularly which is really what the site is build for.

I am letting my sub expire though. I have text conversations and built a spreadsheet with info on about 20+ women I've been in contact with. I'm sure a bunch will never meet or I won't have the time or money to meet them but still good to have the contact info. Haha. I also have a much broader area to search because I travel to a bunch of areas around the northeast so I've talked to girls all over. The rates and types of girls in different areas is very interesting to see.

I think it's definitely worth the first month if you have the correct intentions and the time to figure it all out. Good luck!

Joe1223
02-07-20, 19:07
Contacted this one. $600 to meet then $600 weekly for ongoing. Need I say more?
https://whatsyourprice.com/profile/EmyW2ordn5jwOR406wY9ZQlM

HumptyHarley
02-07-20, 20:11
Contacted this one. $600 to meet then $600 weekly for ongoing. Need I say more?
https://whatsyourprice.com/profile/EmyW2ordn5jwOR406wY9ZQlMDamn, I'd have to get a couple more jobs to afford her.

Downtown Boy
02-08-20, 13:01
I'm attaching some pictures of this girl that I was in touch with on seeking Arrangements. She deleted her ad. I hope someone recognizes her and can give me her social media. I have her Kik. But she no longer responds via Kik. Maybe somebody has her phone number. I would love to hear back.

Spill
02-08-20, 23:01
I paid for one month and that is ending tomorrow. It took time to get an understanding of how to build my profile and how to message women I was interested in. But in the one month, I've met with 3 women. 1 was just a meet and greet, 1 was basically a pro and the last was amazing this past Wednesday night. We met at 7 pm and she didn't leave until 2:30 am. We've been texting a bit since. She might take all my money.

But you need to know what you are looking for. As HounDog said, if you are looking for cheap pros, go to STG. If you are looking to have a good time with real girls then the site seems to be great so far. There are obviously pros on there also but that's not what I'm looking for. I'm looking for just a few that I can see regularly which is really what the site is build for.

I am letting my sub expire though. I have text conversations and built a spreadsheet with info on about 20+ women I've been in contact with. I'm sure a bunch will never meet or I won't have the time or money to meet them but still good to have the contact info. Haha. I also have a much broader area to search because I travel to a bunch of areas around the northeast so I've talked to girls all over. The rates and types of girls in different areas is very interesting to see.

I think it's definitely worth the first month if you have the correct intentions and the time to figure it all out. Good luck!I would only add that the part of "time to get an understanding of how to build my profile and how to message women" be done before paying for the first month. Have your favorites ready to go, etc.

Herow
02-12-20, 09:01
Is it truly worth upgrading for the messaging side of this site and is there a way around it. I've tried hiding my number within the initial allowed message after being favorited but with no success, I feel like maybe the messages are viewed or filtered before being sent. I can't upload a picture because of my current "situation" so that option is out. I feel like there are so many active that they can't possibly all be real. Do the pros of upgrading out with the bs. Any input welcome.Good fucking lord. Ya'll are on a website that is about AT A MINIMUM transactions that leader to sex and you won't pony up the monthly fee? From the woman's perspective, what could be more promising than a POS so cheap he can't even pay for the site she's on. You guys have to understand, the site acts as a filtering mechanism. Women get to filter out for a start dudes who don't have 80 bucks.

There are bots on SA; but it's a fairly small percentage of the content. Mostly you will see them if you search by new accounts; they churn very fast.

TSmithers24
02-12-20, 11:42
Good fucking lord. Ya'll are on a website that is about AT A MINIMUM transactions that leader to sex and you won't pony up the monthly fee? From the woman's perspective, what could be more promising than a POS so cheap he can't even pay for the site she's on. You guys have to understand, the site acts as a filtering mechanism. Women get to filter out for a start dudes who don't have 80 bucks.

There are bots on SA; but it's a fairly small percentage of the content. Mostly you will see them if you search by new accounts; they churn very fast.Haha! So well said. I've had several women from there say to me that if guys don't have premium they won't even consider them because they feel like the guy is just looking for a cheap pro.

The real girls on there are worth it to me! I'm seeing the same girl tonight that I saw last week. She is a really fun person to a along with the rest of it but I'm more looking for just a few regulars that I know I will have fun with and take the crap shoot out of it. That's personal preference though.

LordOfThEeyes
02-12-20, 17:37
Haha! So well said. I've had several women from there say to me that if guys don't have premium they won't even consider them because they feel like the guy is just looking for a cheap pro.

The real girls on there are worth it to me! I'm seeing the same girl tonight that I saw last week. She is a really fun person to a along with the rest of it but I'm more looking for just a few regulars that I know I will have fun with and take the crap shoot out of it. That's personal preference though.So adding to this. Looks like its 33% off this week. Got a monthly for 60 $.

KingOfFours
02-13-20, 09:32
So adding to this. Looks like its 33% off this week. Got a monthly for 60 $. That adds up to over $700 per year. I get a better discount. I pay SA $0.00. I've inseminated 5 hoes on SA over the last couple of years, for that special rate, already.

TheList00
02-13-20, 10:37
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

GlennDoyle91
02-13-20, 14:44
That adds up to over $700 per year. I get a better discount. I pay SA $0.00. I've inseminated 5 hoes on SA over the last couple of years, for that special rate, already.I'm glad you have a secret method for circumventing the subscription fees. The arguments not withstanding, if the barrier to entry is too high, then probably this isn't a good option for you. It's also different on how to approach the girls on SA. Just keep that in mind when suggesting SA to other mongers. The better experience the girls have, the more they tell their friends.

LordOfThEeyes
02-13-20, 19:17
https://www.seeking.com/member/3bf35487-613b-4700-b0e4-e12c52610385

Why oh why does someone think they will get 5-7. If that's actually what happen. Why would you pay this chick that much 🤣129315;129315;129315;.

Joe1223
02-13-20, 22:53
https://www.seeking.com/member/3bf35487-613b-4700-b0e4-e12c52610385

Why oh why does someone think they will get 5-7. If that's actually what happen. Why would you pay this chick that much 🤣129315;129315;129315;.It is really gotten crazy for pricing. I just gave up on a UTR I have been seeing for a year. We were at 300 but she had an incall and was BBCIP. I was her only monger she saw. All of a sudden she decides she wants 500. I met her one last time and we parted ways after. I was really pissed I was doing the 300 but all of the perks and the fact she was exclusive I went along.

So I have been hunting for new prospects and have been getting the 700-1000 range. I have a feeling I may be on a dry spell for awhile between the no shows and the price gouging it getting ridiculous. For a 1000 I'm going to Montreal for a few nights.

LordOfThEeyes
02-14-20, 12:46
https://www.seeking.com/member/3d97bd4f-55a8-4fd5-86e0-bc5adf4c4b55

Chick was all over the place. Seemed great at first. But then started saying she needed weed money and wanted me to send her cash. She got mad that I didn't "take the hint" to send her mo ey after sending me pictures. Fuckin looney toon. She's like I'm going to get it from someone else. Good lolol.

LordOfThEeyes
02-14-20, 12:47
It is really gotten crazy for pricing. I just gave up on a UTR I have been seeing for a year. We were at 300 but she had an incall and was BBCIP. I was her only monger she saw. All of a sudden she decides she wants 500. I met her one last time and we parted ways after. I was really pissed I was doing the 300 but all of the perks and the fact she was exclusive I went along.

So I have been hunting for new prospects and have been getting the 700-1000 range. I have a feeling I may be on a dry spell for awhile between the no shows and the price gouging it getting ridiculous. For a 1000 I'm going to Montreal for a few nights.I think 300 is the and should be the cap. Unless they are porn stars.

KingOfFours
02-14-20, 16:38
That adds up to over $700 per year. I get a better discount. I pay SA $0.00. I've inseminated 5 hoes on SA over the last couple of years, for that special rate, already.Update: Its now 6 hoes. : )

NewEngland
02-15-20, 13:46
Hi she reached to me anyone have 411 on her can pm.

Thanks.
https://www.seeking.com/member/b817bf8d-8406-4b21-8f50-529802a1b53d

Hobbyist420
02-16-20, 18:35
It is really gotten crazy for pricing. I just gave up on a UTR I have been seeing for a year. We were at 300 but she had an incall and was BBCIP. I was her only monger she saw. All of a sudden she decides she wants 500. I met her one last time and we parted ways after. I was really pissed I was doing the 300 but all of the perks and the fact she was exclusive I went along.

So I have been hunting for new prospects and have been getting the 700-1000 range.She must of got a higher offer. These girls play the game like we do after a while; I try to get the UTRs that have new profiles to the site as the regs get smart after a while and I am sure they share info like we do.

I will also say usually the higher the rate, the closer to Boston the SB lives.

Jack617
02-16-20, 20:55
Complete waste of time! Was texting and lately I have been proactive so I told her I do not do upfront cash, only if we have a date. Radio silence. Her number is xxx 3662695. She is in RI for those interested.

LordOfThEeyes
02-16-20, 23:50
https://www.seeking.com/member/b8053187-5f9c-4a7e-bc5f-a5715244a893

She's pretty nice and reasonable. Also pretty hot. Has anyone chatted with her before?

PaulRew
02-17-20, 18:21
Pretty hot girl I was supposed to meet today but she has gone MIA.

Anyone with info?

https://www.seeking.com/member/d0fbfdbf-42ff-4b15-bf00-d882046cfb19So I never heard back from her, big surprise! We had talked for about two weeks and it was great, traded pics and had fun banter. On the way to the M&G she asks politely what I would gift her per meet. I told her if I got a nice room I would give her $300 for an hour or so of her time. You know the rest. !!

She has a new profile as well but I am attaching her old pics too.

https://www.seeking.com/member/28e715de-e81f-48b8-a9ba-17bd1752ff66

LordOfThEeyes
02-18-20, 21:10
https://www.seeking.com/member/e4777c06-15b0-4ede-8386-3a6802ef26c7

This one wanted to sell me nudes.

https://www.seeking.com/member/a2d7cc58-b286-4bae-a225-b3f78d7026ab

This one is a scam. And wanted to sell nudes.

https://www.seeking.com/member/3876767a-5a12-4d0c-a747-f6b9ff3a71cb

This one is a fucking couple. Like who in the right mind would ever pay a couple.

https://www.seeking.com/member/7b86f7d8-f64b-42fe-8393-3bdc7fd80233

Wanted $400. No. Just no.

A few others but again. Online only selling bogus nudes. Mother fucker if I wanted nudes imma go on porn hub. These girls are wack.

Fuhgetaboudit
02-18-20, 21:55
I guess that proactive approach alleviates a lot of back and forth banter, that eventually leads to the same inevitable radio silence.

Complete waste of time! Was texting and lately I have been proactive so I told her I do not do upfront cash, only if we have a date. Radio silence. Her number is xxx 3662695. She is in RI for those interested.

SniffHer
02-19-20, 10:28
https://www.seeking.com/member/e4777c06-15b0-4ede-8386-3a6802ef26c7

This one wanted to sell me nudes.

https://www.seeking.com/member/a2d7cc58-b286-4bae-a225-b3f78d7026ab

This one is a scam. And wanted to sell nudes.

https://www.seeking.com/member/3876767a-5a12-4d0c-a747-f6b9ff3a71cb

This one is a fucking couple. Like who in the right mind would ever pay a couple.

https://www.seeking.com/member/7b86f7d8-f64b-42fe-8393-3bdc7fd80233

Wanted $400. No. Just no.

A few others but again. Online only selling bogus nudes.I have been told by a few ladies that guys will contact them and urge them to do this. They make a connection on there and then convince the lady to get her girlfriends to do this. I think many of these type of profiles has a man running it.

Reman3289
02-19-20, 14:03
Any local intel on this one? Thanks.

www.seeking.com/member/56ffa98b-e99b-48fe-9214-ccf8d6ed9c8b

LordOfThEeyes
02-19-20, 16:46
I have been told by a few ladies that guys will contact them and urge them to do this. They make a connection on there and then convince the lady to get her girlfriends to do this. I think many of these type of profiles has a man running it.Ya it's crazy. I am lucky tho to find good girls in the 2-3 range. I don't mind paying that cause the 1-2 girls are hard to find and I'm lazy LOL.

This one sounds great. Would drive over an hour to see me and spend a while with me for 3.

https://www.seeking.com/member/b7f03953-1768-40b7-91ca-04af3639ba03

LordOfThEeyes
02-19-20, 16:47

www.seeking.com/member/56ffa98b-e99b-48fe-9214-ccf8d6ed9c8bRunning into profiles like this makes me think she's either. Fake. Only wants to sell nudes. Or like a girl I messaged today. Wants 6000.

Spill
02-24-20, 16:04
Ill show you. Boston, MA.

Could no longer find her profile, but I attached her main profile photo. Her user name is "ill show you". Easy to communicate with both in accessibility and coherence.

Description: Tall (5'7" ?) dirty blonde from south of Boston. Pretty face and nice slim body with the exception of baby damage. Small tits but nice eraser nipples. Too much makeup for my taste. Tramp stamp, but looked good in doggy anyway.

Performance: Asked for 4 but settled for 3. Not too bad for a couple of hours. However, her focus was my pleasure. Not in a rushed way as we spent a lot of time in the sack. But while she enjoys herself (no lube needed), she does not seem to get off. For example, no DATY (maybe in the future LOL). No greek either. But all of the other acronyms are there BBBJ and BBFS. Do not know about CIP as this was CIM. Also she talks a lot.

Not going to repeat.

Spill
02-24-20, 16:11
Running into profiles like this makes me think she's either. Fake. Only wants to sell nudes. Or like a girl I messaged today. Wants 6000.On the surface, she seems legit to me. No real red flags for me.

MeatMan
02-24-20, 18:22
Hell fucking NO!. Any of you guys want her?.

https://www.seeking.com/member/2ec5fafe-0de0-4a98-9da5-0c645703b015

Spike77
02-24-20, 21:48

Could no longer find her profile, but I attached her main profile photo. Her user name is "ill show you". Easy to communicate with both in accessibility and coherence.

Description: Tall (5'7" ?) dirty blonde from south of Boston. Pretty face and nice slim body with the exception of baby damage. Small tits but nice eraser nipples. Too much makeup for my taste. Tramp stamp, but looked good in doggy anyway.

Performance: Asked for 4 but settled for 3. Not too bad for a couple of hours. However, her focus was my pleasure. Not in a rushed way as we spent a lot of time in the sack. But while she enjoys herself (no lube needed), she does not seem to get off. For example, no DATY (maybe in the future LOL). No greek either. But all of the other acronyms are there BBBJ and BBFS. Do not know about CIP as this was CIM. Also she talks a lot.

Not going to repeat.Are you aware you contacted her 2 years ago under a different profile. LOL? See posts #485,#486, #487. She goes through profiles like I go through toilet paper.

Melo Yello
02-25-20, 12:09
Had anyone see this one?

Unforgettablex.

https://www.seeking.com/member/e6f6f9c3-dfb6-4d8b-9604-902db46c65dc

Thanks.

Spill
02-25-20, 12:48
Are you aware you contacted her 2 years ago under a different profile. LOL? See posts #485,#486, #487. She goes through profiles like I go through toilet paper.Ha! I was NOT aware of that. LOL That is definitely her in those photos. Then again, my profile was new / different too. LOL.

Lily1234
02-27-20, 06:29
Ha! I was NOT aware of that. LOL That is definitely her in those photos. Then again, my profile was new / different too. LOL.I saw her several years ago. Decent time but I thought she had indications of hard drug use so stayed away.

Samuel05
02-29-20, 10:32

Not going to repeat.Can confirm most of the review adding that CIP is on the table. After the 2nd visit, started the woe is my life. Grandmother in hospital and had no-one to help her. Maxed credit cards, no credit, in a real bind. Housekeeping was a disaster. Large dog roaming around. Then had a parrot as well. Activity couch had broken springs. Still, she managed to get me there each visit (3). YMMV but I'm done.

Bran001
02-29-20, 11:10

www.seeking.com/member/56ffa98b-e99b-48fe-9214-ccf8d6ed9c8bI can't be sure, but I think she's someone I saw in Waltham about 18 months ago? A bit heavy, and a bit 'just lays there' in action, but a sweet girl. Did you see her?

Bran001
02-29-20, 11:43
After the 2nd visit, started the woe is my life. Grandmother in hospital and had no-one to help her. Maxed credit cards, no credit, in a real bind. I'm running into this more and more. Agree to a price, have a nice meetup, and then texts asking for more (rent due, car broken, etc etc.). I typically ignore and never contact again. Maybe I should be firmer with a "no."

PaulRew
02-29-20, 16:43
Looked hot so I messaged her. This was the response:

Heavenonearthxoxo about 9 minutes ago.

How interest are you? I start off with $100 dollar deposit through cash app $kobelovexo with that I will also send you more pics of myself.

https://www.seeking.com/member/70daa5ee-929f-414d-953b-460d75216a15

LordOfThEeyes
03-01-20, 12:55
https://www.seeking.com/member/aeafba31-0f6b-4fe0-8563-e7ad777da6a4

$500. Like. Why do guys want to waste so much money on one girl. Like. 3-4 max. But 500. Why.

https://www.seeking.com/messages/inbox/459f13df-089b-4024-b601-bd397347705d

This girl seemed nice. A bit desperate. But seemed to be ok with 100-200 range. Everything on the table.

Pmess
03-01-20, 14:34

$500. Like. Why do guys want to waste so much money on one girl. Like. 3-4 max. But 500. Why.

This girl seemed nice. A bit desperate. But seemed to be ok with 100-200 range. Everything on the table.You posted a link to your inbox for the second girl. Can you post her profile?

Longjblues
03-01-20, 16:22
I think the second link is to your messages, perhaps your conversation with her. In any event, unable to access any profile.

This girl seemed nice. A bit desperate. But seemed to be ok with 100-200 range. Everything on the table.

HounDog3
03-04-20, 01:31

$500. Like. Why do guys want to waste so much money on one girl. Like. 3-4 max. But 500. Why.The profile says it's her and a friend. If it's 500 for the two of them together (rather than 500 each) that's not bad. Do you know? Can they host or didn't you get that far?

MamboMikea
03-04-20, 04:30
You want to experience a true GFE. . .

Can confirm most of the review adding that CIP is on the table. After the 2nd visit, started the woe is my life. Grandmother in hospital and had no-one to help her. Maxed credit cards, no credit, in a real bind. Housekeeping was a disaster. Large dog roaming around. Then had a parrot as well. Activity couch had broken springs. Still, she managed to get me there each visit (3). YMMV but I'm done.

Joe1223
03-04-20, 08:09
After giving upon my UTR I mined from FB, because she wanted to go from 300 to 500, I scored a piece of gold last night. I really thought I would have to be very patient trying to find a similar replacement so I was ready to wait it out vs opening the wallet. SA had been a dry hole for me regarding cost / quaLily of the girls. I must admit I have set a high bar because I have had some excellent arrangements and I set my age restriction to 30 MAX.

I met my new LTR 21 yo, from one of the local colleges. We had been messaging back and forth for almost 9 months but she was always to busy so we never made a date. So when my UTR decided to strong arm me for a raise right after Christmas I got serious and started to search for a newbie. I told my new friend if you can't meet I'll just move on because the back and forth isn't working out. Apparently she is a bit submissive and all she needed was to be told what to do. We agreed on a time place and she actually showed up, well I picked her up and she didn't flake. I took her back to my place and opened a bottle of wine and started the conversation to figure out what I had and see if she was a one nighter or if she was a good new LTR candidate. After about 2 hours of talking it was obvious she has major daddy issues, in a good way. So we moved the party to the bedroom and for the first date she seemed very open. If she was going to be a one nighter I would have just pushed all boundaries to see what she was up for but knowing I had struck gold I moved a little slower. She was BB and CIP and we didn't do anal but she didn't flinch when my finger went to work there. I have high hopes for this one and I would have put her link up but she already deleted it. Either she is my LTR or she was so freaked out she ran scared LOL.

We agreed on 300 but I think I could have done better because she accepted my first offer instantly. All you guys that are paying over 300 if you just slow down and be patient there are quality girls for 300 or less. We both agreed that a repeat visit will be happening after vacations next week so if this happens then I'll lock her down as my new LTR. My days of hitting multiples are over because of the GPS as well as the means of finding what I consider quality girls. Everyone has different tastes but after a lotta years of playing in this hobby I have settled on my type. Also my age has tempered my need to do so many girls in a given time. I'll revisit this post after I few more visits and post a picture if I don't think she will get spooked by it. But she is a smoking hot blue eyed, long blonde hair, C cup who opened up to me like she knew me for years.

Oscar13
03-05-20, 00:06
https://www.seeking.com/member/7d453...d-3918c51304c3

Quite possibly a blackmail profile. Having been victimized before in that regard this girl seemed like she was trying to get me to the setup point. Gave me her number to text, told me how she wanted to make me cum, told me her last name, asked for mine, talked sexually a bit when I said no to the last name, sent me some revealing texts, then more sex talk and said if I sent her a d pic she would do whatever I wanted. Blocked her on SA after I copied the link, blocked her on the text app too. BUYER BEWARE. Cross posted on RI Providence SA board with active link.

Bran001
03-07-20, 08:26
https://www.seeking.com/member/d604340c-d84d-4723-99d6-508b98dbb785

"I would need at least 8000 a month. " When I told her she was smoking crack, she said it's "pretty standard in New York. " LOL.

Joe1223
03-07-20, 12:16
https://www.seeking.com/member/d604340c-d84d-4723-99d6-508b98dbb785

"I would need at least 8000 a month. " When I told her she was smoking crack, she said it's "pretty standard in New York. " LOL.The good news is she'll always be available LOL. I set my age limit at 30 because if I'm going to spend 300 max I want a younger, hot and somewhat naive girl. I have found that the girls in the late 20's into the 30's to be a bit jaded and are disappointed because they feel they should be on the husband search. But believe me someone will pay her outrageous amount so the price gouging will live on.

BebeBozzo
03-07-20, 14:52
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8086295/Massachusetts-professor-36-charged-raping-student-office.html

KingOfFours
03-07-20, 16:32
The good news is she'll always be available LOL. I set my age limit at 30 because if I'm going to spend 300 max I want a younger, hot and somewhat naive girl. I have found that the girls in the late 20's into the 30's to be a bit jaded and are disappointed because they feel they should be on the husband search. But believe me someone will pay her outrageous amount so the price gouging will live on.LOL, I've fucked 'them with ages ranging from 18 to 77! And I too actually set my preferred age limit at 30. But that's a minimum, not a maximum! Why? Because by 30, they can still be in great shape, plus they have learned by that age, how to properly have natural, passionate, bareback sex with strangers, and actually enjoy it!

Lily1234
03-07-20, 19:19
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8086295/Massachusetts-professor-36-charged-raping-student-office.htmlI have heard stories of old guys meeting up with younger women who they banged and then when the woman demanded payment accused the guy if rape. Not sure 1) how the old bastards did not realize what the relationship was about and 2) how there was no clear price in advance.

But what I really don't understand is how he is accused of forced anal oral? So he supposedly wanted to lick her ass so bad he forced his tongue on her?

EvilTmp
03-07-20, 20:08
LOL, I've fucked 'them with ages ranging from 18 to 77! And I too actually set my preferred age limit at 30. But that's a minimum, not a maximum! Why? Because by 30, they can still be in great shape, plus they have learned by that age, how to properly have natural, passionate, bareback sex with strangers, and actually enjoy it!Hmm, I've had plenty of 19-20 that were thoroughly thrilled to be with a guy more than twice their age. YMMV.

Joe1223
03-09-20, 15:34
Hmm, I've had plenty of 19-20 that were thoroughly thrilled to be with a guy more than twice their age. YMMV.I'm not looking for a best friend to fuck but I do want something that is young, hot, and tight. I find that they are willing to be open to the old guy syndrome once they see that it is a reliable cash flow without any drama. I have moved away from the backpage escort scene only because the quality is pretty gone. So I focus on the UTR broke college age girls or single mothers. I make it clear I don't need dinner and a movie just an hour or so and I'll be in my way. Maybe I'm just lucky or willing to wait but once I find one girl that meets my guidelines I hang onto them until they move on or find a BF. As someone said here there are more girls than guys in this hobby so I stopped settling for just a quick lay. I don't have to worry about being robbed either and all have been BBCIP and they are unattached. I did meet one smoking blonde that had a BF but I hit that a few times then moved on. I prefer them to not have an obvious partner and so far they all have only seen me. It's becomes obvious if they are losing interest or found a distraction so if you can read those signs you move on.

But as I mentioned in other posts, I am no longer hitting multiple girls, one at a time is all good for me now. Back in the good ole days I would almost never repeat and the prices allowed me to be very active. So if the young girl doesn't seem happy to fuck this older guy it doesn't matter. I bang them and repeat if they want to. If they don't respond after the first visit I just move on to the next one in line.

This isn't for everyone and the good news there is something out there for almost everyone. It's just a lot more effort to find a decent one. If I was a lot younger this method may not work because one may like to stack up the girls and hit them often. Fortunately I was able to do that earlier before everything got shutdown. But then there is always Montreal!! Best city around within a few hour drive.

Bran001
03-10-20, 08:02
I'm not looking for a best friend to fuck but I do want something that is young, hot, and tight. I find that they are willing to be open to the old guy syndrome once they see that it is a reliable cash flow without any drama. Joe, I have pretty much the same approach to using SA. Only I don't insist on "young," as I like women who really know what they're doing and many of the younger ones don't. The hot and tight part is fun of course, but sometimes I want someone to do more of the 'work' than me. I have a couple of UTR, now-off SA 'arrangements' who are in their 30's and 40's respectively who are like that. They focus on pleasing ME, which is a nice change of pace. Because you're right, there is an endless supply of 19-23 yr olds who'll do it for 2-300.

Boston234
03-10-20, 14:28
I'm curious if you've found the allowance demands to be higher close to Boston? I work downtown and live close to the city and it's been hard finding anyone for $300? The best I've done is $400.

I do filter on body type though as I like women that are into fitness. Maybe that is the reason?

Any thoughts would be appreciated?

Bran001
03-11-20, 13:28
I'm curious if you've found the allowance demands to be higher close to Boston? I work downtown and live close to the city and it's been hard finding anyone for $300? The best I've done is $400.

I do filter on body type though as I like women that are into fitness. Maybe that is the reason?

Any thoughts would be appreciated?You def should be able to find 300. Under 300 is harder, but if you stick with 300 you shouldn't be going without. Yes some women seem more, but just tell them 300 is your max and if they want to do it for 300 to get back to you. I don't think they are finding a lot of men who go higher; more likely they're just fishing for more if they can get it.

SniffHer
03-11-20, 14:19
You def should be able to find 300. Under 300 is harder, but if you stick with 300 you shouldn't be going without. Yes some women seem more, but just tell them 300 is your max and if they want to do it for 300 to get back to you. I don't think they are finding a lot of men who go higher; more likely they're just fishing for more if they can get it.This is a subject that requires educating the SB on the realities of life. 300 is 500,400 is 600, there are no taxes or deductions. I think most of them start off with unrealistic expectations. The numbers that they initially ask are pretty uniform regardless of location. Negotiating and educating is key.

Joe1223
03-11-20, 21:37
Joe, I have pretty much the same approach to using SA. Only I don't insist on "young," as I like women who really know what they're doing and many of the younger ones don't. The hot and tight part is fun of course, but sometimes I want someone to do more of the 'work' than me. I have a couple of UTR, now-off SA 'arrangements' who are in their 30's and 40's respectively who are like that. They focus on pleasing ME, which is a nice change of pace. Because you're right, there is an endless supply of 19-23 yr olds who'll do it for 2-300.I actually had been very interested in middle age 30-40 and had met a couple. However the few tat I hooked up with were in need of a more serious relationship, in my opinion. I had connected with a very beautiful single mother, widowed girl and we did the meet and greet and then moved to a couple of good sessions of BBCIM and BBCIA. Very sexual but the vibe I was getting was she needed a real relationship even though she said she didn't. I slowed it down and shortly there after she started seeing someone as a "in a relationship" status on her FB profile. She's in a better place with that type of thing and I feel better to let her have that. I really think some of the mature ladies want a more serious thing which is OK but I find myself drawn to the under 30 ladies. It's personal preference but you can find what works for you. In this environment I would hang onto whoever you find that fits your search. The good ole days are gone.

BiilionBill
03-12-20, 01:05
Most just fade away, or turn out to be platonic only.

Earlier this week though, I was talking to a pair who might actually deliver. They provide stripper parties. They made clear they would provide (sexual) relief. But I wonder if that is just a HJ or BJ? They would not get into that. They do not charge for sex, of course.

https://sugarbook.com/member/profile/515631

Won't be able to check them out myself for a while, so wonder if anyone here saw them?

HounDog3
03-12-20, 14:32
Most just fade away, or turn out to be platonic only.

Earlier this week though, I was talking to a pair who might actually deliver. They provide stripper parties. They made clear they would provide (sexual) relief. But I wonder if that is just a HJ or BJ? They would not get into that. They do not charge for sex, of course.

https://sugarbook.com/member/profile/515631

Won't be able to check them out myself for a while, so wonder if anyone here saw them?BB, have you used SA as well? How do you compare Sugarbook to SA? What is the membership fee for Sugarbook and how do they charge: fixed monthly fee, purchase a block of messages, ?

CandyMan555
03-12-20, 21:31
https://www.seeking.com/member/7d453...d-3918c51304c3

Quite possibly a blackmail profile. Having been victimized before in that regard this girl seemed like she was trying to get me to the setup point. Gave me her number to text, told me how she wanted to make me cum, told me her last name, asked for mine, talked sexually a bit when I said no to the last name, sent me some revealing texts, then more sex talk and said if I sent her a d pic she would do whatever I wanted. Blocked her on SA after I copied the link, blocked her on the text app too. BUYER BEWARE. Cross posted on RI Providence SA board with active link.Any idea what her profile name was / is? Thanks had a similar experience have not heard from her in a while Thanks CM.

Oscar13
03-13-20, 06:54
Any idea what her profile name was / is? Thanks had a similar experience have not heard from her in a while Thanks CM.Sorry, I deleted everything and do not remember her profile name anymore. If it comes to me I will certainly let you know.

EuHunter
03-14-20, 01:18
Idk how you guys keep paying 300+ for the woman when the same girls are going for 150 on WYP. I have gotten over 10 girls on wyp for no more then 200 and all of them say they are on seeking. I can't believe people are still using SA when wyp is cheaper and a lot easier to work with.

HumptyHarley
03-14-20, 10:54
Idk how you guys keep paying 300+ for the woman when the same girls are going for 150 on WYP. I have gotten over 10 girls on wyp for no more then 200 and all of them say they are on seeking. I can't believe people are still using SA when wyp is cheaper and a lot easier to work with.I agree 100%.

Bran001
03-15-20, 09:30
I agree 100%.I've not used WYP. Interesting that if its the same girls. . . And they are setting their own prices. . . They seek less on WYP than SA. Maybe they 'assume' that men on SA can and will pay more?

LaterGreen
03-15-20, 12:36
I've not used WYP. Interesting that if its the same girls. . . And they are setting their own prices. . . They seek less on WYP than SA. Maybe they 'assume' that men on SA can and will pay more?WYP girls do not assume you are a hotshot doctor or lawyer with $12 k a year to blow on pussy, just a guy with around $100 for a vanilla date at a decent restaurant or even Starbucks. They want more $$ obviously and are willing to get physical for it so you can both negotiate a nice unrushed hour or two with an option on going it on the regular.

Spike77
03-15-20, 12:56
I have not tried it myself. I may give it a whirl. With SA I usually don't pay for the initial meet and greet unless I know I am getting the goods afterwards. WYP seems like you have to pay for the initial meet and greet. So I can see a lot of risk for the guys. But I can see how it can be lucrative for the women since they can go on fancy dates and not put out. Am I missing something here?

Bran001
03-15-20, 14:45
I have not tried it myself. I may give it a whirl. With SA I usually don't pay for the initial meet and greet unless I know I am getting the goods afterwards. WYP seems like you have to pay for the initial meet and greet. So I can see a lot of risk for the guys. But I can see how it can be lucrative for the women since they can go on fancy dates and not put out. Am I missing something here?Good point. On SA, "I don't donate for a coffee date other than Uber fare or parking" works almost all of the time. If it doesn't work, I block and move on. I NEVER pay for a meet and greet. I would rather do meet and greets for free, and pay 300 for an intimate second date (with someone I know I'm attracted to after a coffee date) than pay 100 for a coffee date that may or may not lead to more. And the girls who know they won't put out are not all that motivated for the free meet and greets, whereas they are for $100 coffee dates. I want no part of them.

Newbie1961
03-15-20, 14:54
Could you please provide any links to girls that are accepting 150 for sex, and charging much more on SA? Thank you sir.

HumptyHarley
03-15-20, 16:08
I have not tried it myself. I may give it a whirl. With SA I usually don't pay for the initial meet and greet unless I know I am getting the goods afterwards. WYP seems like you have to pay for the initial meet and greet. So I can see a lot of risk for the guys. But I can see how it can be lucrative for the women since they can go on fancy dates and not put out. Am I missing something here?Personally I would rather go the WYP route than Seeking. Here's how I do it. I only make an offer to those that put in the "Interested In" section, discreet affairs. If they respond most will ask when you can meet, and I always quickly make them know it was the discreet affairs that is the reason I sent the offer. I would say 90% will meet for the reason you want, but you may have to up your offer as I always put a $100 offer, so if negotiated up to $150 you still got a good deal. Of course there are those that will counter your offer with a crazy number like $400 and the conversation is ended. I've had quite a few that would counter $200 and quickly get back with a $150 offer and most accept it. This doesn't always work but I'd say I've met at least 10 girls in the last year or so and only one was a disappointment, as I agreed to $250 and she was a hottie and let me take pics but she had way too many rules to have a good time. This was one of the first I met and tightened my rules after her. I should also add that this is in Manchester NH area so I can't say it will work with MA girls.

Sitteb36
03-15-20, 18:00
Personally I would rather go the WYP route than Seeking. Here's how I do it. I only make an offer to those that put in the "Interested In" section, discreet affairs. If they respond most will ask when you can meet, and I always quickly make them know it was the discreet affairs that is the reason I sent the offer. I would say 90% will meet for the reason you want, but you may have to up your offer as I always put a $100 offer, so if negotiated up to $150 you still got a good deal. Of course there are those that will counter your offer with a crazy number like $400 and the conversation is ended. I've had quite a few that would counter $200 and quickly get back with a $150 offer and most accept it. This doesn't always work but I'd say I've met at least 10 girls in the last year or so and only one was a disappointment, as I agreed to $250 and she was a hottie and let me take pics but she had way too many rules to have a good time. This was one of the first I met and tightened my rules after her. I should also add that this is in Manchester NH area so I can't say it will work with MA girls.How many credits does it cost to place a bid?

Spike77
03-15-20, 18:35
Personally I would rather go the WYP route than Seeking. Here's how I do it. I only make an offer to those that put in the "Interested In" section, discreet affairs. If they respond most will ask when you can meet, and I always quickly make them know it was the discreet affairs that is the reason I sent the offer. I would say 90% will meet for the reason you want, but you may have to up your offer as I always put a $100 offer, so if negotiated up to $150 you still got a good deal. Of course there are those that will counter your offer with a crazy number like $400 and the conversation is ended. I've had quite a few that would counter $200 and quickly get back with a $150 offer and most accept it. This doesn't always work but I'd say I've met at least 10 girls in the last year or so and only one was a disappointment, as I agreed to $250 and she was a hottie and let me take pics but she had way too many rules to have a good time. This was one of the first I met and tightened my rules after her. I should also add that this is in Manchester NH area so I can't say it will work with MA girls.Thanks for your feedback! Some good information here. Looks like where WYP gets you is on the credits. 50 bucks gets you 100 credits. However, in order to unlock a conversation with a woman you need 35 credits which is absurd. They do have 400 credits for $150 which seems a better option. But still, that comes out to conversing with 13 women before running out of credits. SA is 90 bucks and I get unlimited messaging to however many women I want. So I am not seeing how this is cheaper than SA. Unless you are saying you are banging hot young college or young professional chicks for 150 - 200.

HumptyHarley
03-15-20, 18:46
Thanks for your feedback! Some good information here. Looks like where WYP gets you is on the credits. 50 bucks gets you 100 credits. However, in order to unlock a conversation with a woman you need 35 credits which is absurd. They do have 400 credits for $150 which seems a better option. But still, that comes out to conversing with 13 women before running out of credits. SA is 90 bucks and I get unlimited messaging to however many women I want. So I am not seeing how this is cheaper than SA. Unless you are saying you are banging hot young college or young professional chicks for 150 - 200.You're definitely correct with your thinking on the credits. The one thing I've found is the more the offer you send, the more credits they charge. I've found if your offer of $100 is accepted you're charged 20 credits, over that then they jump to more credits so I tend to "go to conversation" to those that accept the $100 offer unless their counter offer is $150 at most I just move on. Just an aside, I've been with a few hotties that accepted my initial offer and then negotiate after we start talking and you get no extra charged credits. Hope this helps.

JoshDan
03-16-20, 10:18
You're definitely correct with your thinking on the credits. The one thing I've found is the more the offer you send, the more credits they charge. I've found if your offer of $100 is accepted you're charged 20 credits, over that then they jump to more credits so I tend to "go to conversation" to those that accept the $100 offer unless their counter offer is $150 at most I just move on. Just an aside, I've been with a few hotties that accepted my initial offer and then negotiate after we start talking and you get no extra charged credits. Hope this helps.I have had varied experience with WYP. Mostly good. Initially when I started I didn't find much info. Here so I had a lot of hit and miss and shelled some decent amount of money. Good thing was, I felt a bit more comfortable with whoever I am visiting, with other sites like STG, Eros and et all, I always had this fear of what am I getting into. Second it's easy to find girls in other cities big you are traveling. The only disadvantage is no reviews. That said I was able to find ATF on WYP, I found a nymph, nice mature woman as well as MILFs who are bit more open. Completely agree on the pricing part, only disadvantage is the most of the good MILFs I found are only available during weekdays day time.

Worse part is NY City, I travel for work and this is the only place where I had meet ups, shelled out a $100 or $150 for nothing. Most of the women there put DS as one of the things they are interested in, they want to meet, you meet up and in public they will ask for their donation. I haven't mastered the act of put out or get out talk. Here in MA I have had good / decent experiences, but I mostly use the site for out of state.

GlennDoyle91
03-16-20, 16:50
Could you please provide any links to girls that are accepting 150 for sex, and charging much more on SA? Thank you sir.So. I'm primarily in Dallas. I had spent some money getting credits, trying it out. The pool is much smaller in wyp, even if they seem to me more motivated for a meet up. Actually meeting up? Oof. It was like SA, lots of people wanting to sell pics. Then there's people who do. They just want platonic meets to get paid. I have much, much better luck on SA.

HounDog3
03-17-20, 01:16
Anyone considered how to do meet & greet the next 2 - 3 weeks with coffee shops, restaurants, bars limited to take-out and delivery only? The usual coffee meet or drinks is no longer an option. If you're not in a position to host you can't simply invite her over. What's next?

Garretts65
03-17-20, 06:51
Anyone considered how to do meet & greet the next 2 - 3 weeks with coffee shops, restaurants, bars limited to take-out and delivery only? The usual coffee meet or drinks is no longer an option. If you're not in a position to host you can't simply invite her over. What's next?I'm not an alarmist, but I'm taking a break from meeting new people until the end of the month at a minimum.

Banjomania
03-17-20, 07:23
So. I'm primarily in Dallas. I had spent some money getting credits, trying it out. The pool is much smaller in wyp, even if they seem to me more motivated for a meet up. Actually meeting up? Oof. It was like SA, lots of people wanting to sell pics. Then there's people who do. They just want platonic meets to get paid. I have much, much better luck on SA.I have tried all three main avenues, SA, SB and WYP. WYP has been the least productive with almost all M&G's being a prelude to nothing. However, one unicorn did happen, where we met and went to her apartment to fuck, and then Fucked a few more times over the next few months, and I never even gave her the initial 100 I promised. Some women use these sites not for the money but for a way to meet guys who don't want a relationship but will treat them well. Unfortunately, she moved back to the Midwest somewhere or I would still be riding my unicorn from time to time. I think she had a husband there, or something complicated anyway.

DougF
03-17-20, 13:05
SA has been by far the best for me. I have found 10's of UTR girls for $2-3 or less. Some have been long term and other more one off types. I will say it does take a lot of effort to find these girls as most girls on there either want a lot or really aren't dtf. This is the first major crisis this country has had in awhile and could cause an uptick in the sugar game.

JoshDan
03-17-20, 17:51
I have tried all three main avenues, SA, SB and WYP. WYP has been the least productive with almost all M&G's being a prelude to nothing. However, one unicorn did happen, where we met and went to her apartment to fuck, and then Fucked a few more times over the next few months, and I never even gave her the initial 100 I promised. Some women use these sites not for the money but for a way to meet guys who don't want a relationship but will treat them well. Unfortunately, she moved back to the Midwest somewhere or I would still be riding my unicorn from time to time. I think she had a husband there, or something complicated anyway.Yup, it is definitely not easy to find, needs bit of patience. However, like you mentioned I also found more than one unicorn, and all have so far worked out well. I look for certain type of photos, keywords in their description on WYP. If someone has a very clean picture, or say they are student looking for SD or walk on the beach kind of crap, it's an automatic no. Also the girls I found are happy with one or two affairs a month. All in all, WYP worked out better, maybe because I joined bit early in the site vs SA where there are lot of scammers to weed out. Stay safe guys!

BigIrishBalls
03-18-20, 00:12
I have tried all three main avenues, SA, SB and WYP. WYP has been the least productive with almost all M&G's being a prelude to nothing. However, one unicorn did happen, where we met and went to her apartment to fuck, and then Fucked a few more times over the next few months, and I never even gave her the initial 100 I promised. Some women use these sites not for the money but for a way to meet guys who don't want a relationship but will treat them well. Unfortunately, she moved back to the Midwest somewhere or I would still be riding my unicorn from time to time. I think she had a husband there, or something complicated anyway.I had an extremely familiar style relationship agreement and then she had to pack up, almost overnight. Curious what her name was that you were seeing? Mine said her name was Melanie but you know how that goes.

Rkol7
03-18-20, 22:06
Brother mongers, is there a money transfer app that protects our anonymity? I'm unable to leave the house but I'm curious about getting pics from particular girls (yes, I know I'll probably be cheated at least once, but I'm willing to burn the money to keep myself mildly entertained). I certainly don't want the girl to see my identity. Any ideas? Thanks. The girl I'm chatting with now has suggested cash app.

JoshDan
03-18-20, 22:27
Brother mongers, is there a money transfer app that protects our anonymity? I'm unable to leave the house but I'm curious about getting pics from particular girls (yes, I know I'll probably be cheated at least once, but I'm willing to burn the money to keep myself mildly entertained). I certainly don't want the girl to see my identity. Any ideas? Thanks. The girl I'm chatting with now has suggested cash app.I don't think there is. I have tried this in many different ways. Maybe Kik or FB messenger but I don't know how they work.

DougF
03-19-20, 00:22
Brother mongers, is there a money transfer app that protects our anonymity? I'm unable to leave the house but I'm curious about getting pics from particular girls (yes, I know I'll probably be cheated at least once, but I'm willing to burn the money to keep myself mildly entertained). I certainly don't want the girl to see my identity. Any ideas? Thanks. The girl I'm chatting with now has suggested cash app.As far as I know cash app only shows your username and not your real name. So make your account and don't make your real name your user name.

JohnTies
03-19-20, 02:13
Seems to be lots of new girls and girls who have not been on coming back on. These are the under 23 demographic.

Seeing lots of girls posting about wanting / needing money but are self quarantined or not wanting to meet in person due to what is going on.

I only laugh when I see them posting. Hoping none of you actually give them any money to them running a scam.

Can see with how things are going to be for a while meeting anyone on there is probably going to be difficult.

Banjomania
03-19-20, 08:18
As far as I know cash app only shows your username and not your real name. So make your account and don't make your real name your user name.Correct. I have used CashApp successfully for at least a year. It only shows whatever user name you choose. Connects to your bank card. Takes about five minutes to download.

Rkol7
03-19-20, 20:36
Thanks to you all for answering my question. I guess I'll proceed with cash app then.

Bran001
03-20-20, 11:41
Seems to be lots of new girls and girls who have not been on coming back on. These are the under 23 demographic.

Seeing lots of girls posting about wanting / needing money but are self quarantined or not wanting to meet in person due to what is going on.

I only laugh when I see them posting. Hoping none of you actually give them any money to them running a scam.

Can see with how things are going to be for a while meeting anyone on there is probably going to be difficult.Yes -- in person encounters certainly are problematic right now. Some people will think with their sex organs and not their brains. Many of the women are social distancing; some, especially those who need the money badly, apparently will still meet.

I'm so tempted to see a regular or 2, but so far my brain is winning the argument and I'm distancing.

YES. Many old faces back online hoping that men will now finally pay for photos and videos. NO!

Joe1223
03-20-20, 12:15
Yes -- in person encounters certainly are problematic right now. Some people will think with their sex organs and not their brains. Many of the women are social distancing; some, especially those who need the money badly, apparently will still meet.

I'm so tempted to see a regular or 2, but so far my brain is winning the argument and I'm distancing.

YES. Many old faces back online hoping that men will now finally pay for photos and videos. NO!Just as I predicted my phone is blowing up with new and old prospects. My ATF UTR that I gave up because she wanted $500 is now willing to reset our prior arrangement. So we have scheduled a date for the end of this month. My newest girl that I lined up as a replacement and I have seen once already is ready to go after the two week break. Hopefully we both clear the symptoms and we are back at it. I have opted to wait the two weeks as well because the consequences could sideline me longer.

I also have been in contact with 4 other girls from various sites and am working out details now. One asked for 600 and I just said bye without any counter offer. I am currently not a member on any of these sites and have been working around them. The return rate is slower but I haven't gone without but this latest rush for cash from the girls is making it much easier. Unfortunately I am waiting a little while to meet them. The risk is someone may scoop them up and ruin them. LOL.

I have set my maximum price at 300 and it hasn't been to hard to maintain. I am a long term guy now so bouncing around may pose another issue but with the fish biting furious now my options may change. This is probably a short term spike because the girls are losing their source of legit income. But if I can line up a few regulars for when things are back to normal I should have a full lineup for the next year or so?

Bran001
03-22-20, 08:58
The new accounts are disappearing already. They are learning, fast, that men won't pay them for pics and vids and chat while they are socially distancing.

WongMichael
03-23-20, 16:17
Just as I predicted my phone is blowing up with new and old prospects. My ATF UTR that I gave up because she wanted $500 is now willing to reset our prior arrangement. So we have scheduled a date for the end of this month. My newest girl that I lined up as a replacement and I have seen once already is ready to go after the two week break. Hopefully we both clear the symptoms and we are back at it. I have opted to wait the two weeks as well because the consequences could sideline me longer.

I also have been in contact with 4 other girls from various sites and am working out details now. One asked for 600 and I just said bye without any counter offer. I am currently not a member on any of these sites and have been working around them. The return rate is slower but I haven't gone without but this latest rush for cash from the girls is making it much easier. Unfortunately I am waiting a little while to meet them. The risk is someone may scoop them up and ruin them. LOL.

I have set my maximum price at 300 and it hasn't been to hard to maintain. I am a long term guy now so bouncing around may pose another issue but with the fish biting furious now my options may change. This is probably a short term spike because the girls are losing their source of legit income. But if I can line up a few regulars for when things are back to normal I should have a full lineup for the next year or so?You. Sir, got money. LOL! I stopped seeing those 300+ girls years ago after I turned 25. Been happy w / the cheap 60 and high 150 . I actually splurged and got a girl for 200 from eros once and this chick covered up everything. That's why I don't spend money like that no more. Happy hunting.

DougF
03-23-20, 21:43
You. Sir, got money. LOL! I stopped seeing those 300+ girls years ago after I turned 25. Been happy w / the cheap 60 and high 150 . I actually splurged and got a girl for 200 from eros once and this chick covered up everything. That's why I don't spend money like that no more. Happy hunting.200-300 is the sweet spot. More so 300. But I see 2 girls for 200 everything uncovered regularly. It takes a little effort to.

Find but there are definitely some diamonds out there.

Bran001
03-24-20, 12:21
You. Sir, got money. LOL! I stopped seeing those 300+ girls years ago after I turned 25. Been happy w / the cheap 60 and high 150 . I actually splurged and got a girl for 200 from eros once and this chick covered up everything. That's why I don't spend money like that no more. Happy hunting.The girls from Eros are VERY different from the girls from SA. You can find it all on SA; just be a nice guy, and offer 300 (no more). If you do that and can have them over to your place, you'll have more action than you can handle. (I can't have them to my place, so my options are more limited but they are THERE for sure.) You can offer no more than 200 if you want, but you'll be less busy.

Spill
03-24-20, 12:51
The girls from Eros are VERY different from the girls from SA. You can find it all on SA; just be a nice guy, and offer 300 (no more). If you do that and can have them over to your place, you'll have more action than you can handle. (I can't have them to my place, so my options are more limited but they are THERE for sure.) You can offer no more than 200 if you want, but you'll be less busy.I find your comments to be aligned with what I've experienced.

Joe1223
03-24-20, 12:53
The girls from Eros are VERY different from the girls from SA. You can find it all on SA; just be a nice guy, and offer 300 (no more). If you do that and can have them over to your place, you'll have more action than you can handle. (I can't have them to my place, so my options are more limited but they are THERE for sure.) You can offer no more than 200 if you want, but you'll be less busy.He is correct. I just rejected another girl for 500. I told her 300 because she can host. She wanted 500 for the first meeting but would do 300 after. I have a feeling it would be one and done so I told her 300 max. She said no but also said she is struggling to pay the bills. My assumption is she will be back??

I still have a lot of interested girls and they are all unemployed with rent to pay. My biggest hurdle is when can we get busy?? My main piece is waiting at least 2 weeks so I would prefer keeping her happy because she's my unicorn. Smoking hot 22 yo, major daddy issues, open minded, BB everything and we have already established what makes her wet. She has an apartment and the gift is set at 300. I am confident I'll have a full stable once this is over. Being nice and not a creep has worked really well for me for finding rookies or fresh girls. I'm totally done with the escort sites. I am totally addicted to the college girls even though most require special treatment. The only hurdle is the same as Bran, I can't host so if they cannot it's either a hotel or a pass. I did have one that was OK with car dates but she moved away.

Rkol7
03-24-20, 22:08
So I have successfully used cash app for several online transactions and my anonymity seems intact. But now all my payments are canceled; cash app says they'll be refunded. I don't care about the money (it's small change for a few pics and vids) but I just want a reliable way to pay and not be identified by the SB. Has anyone else run into this with cash app? Is venmo as anonymous a service? Thanks again.

Bran001
03-25-20, 07:15
So I have successfully used cash app for several online transactions and my anonymity seems intact. But now all my payments are canceled; cash app says they'll be refunded. I don't care about the money (it's small change for a few pics and vids) but I just want a reliable way to pay and not be identified by the SB. Has anyone else run into this with cash app? Is venmo as anonymous a service? Thanks again.I believe that Cashapp is THE most anonymous of the apps. You can use any name you want. Venmo is owned by PayPal, and wants to know who you are to open an account. I did succeed in setting up a Venmo acct and then changing my name, but am not convinced.

Why do you think that Cashapp wasn't anonymous?

Obviously, anything linked to your bank account or credit card CAN be traced to you, but I don't think that Cashapp or Venmo customers / recipients have any way to do that. It's ultimately traceable, as US banking laws do not allow for anonymous ways to move cash. Think drug money, etc etc etc. If LE thinks you're taking money for selling drugs with Cashapp, they'll find you, quickly.

Bran001
03-25-20, 07:22
The only hurdle is the same as Bran, I can't host so if they cannot it's either a hotel or a pass. I did have one that was OK with car dates but she moved away.I have little enough time, and luckily have a couple of regulars who can host. I'm really not into paying 100-200 for a day use hotel room on top of the 2-300, and now do it very rarely; usually when its someone new and I'm just curious. I did that back in my fuck buddy with married women days when that was the only expense.

NewEngland
03-25-20, 08:50
I have little enough time, and luckily have a couple of regulars who can host. I'm really not into paying 100-200 for a day use hotel room on top of the 2-300, and now do it very rarely; usually when its someone new and I'm just curious. I did that back in my fuck buddy with married women days when that was the only expense.When things get better in this world and you need a place sites like priceline are the way to go. Alot have last min deals that are great and when they say they can t host tell them that you have to get a place and that is part of the deal. You should be able with everything wrapped up to be in the 250-300 range.

Rkol7
03-25-20, 15:48
I believe that Cashapp is THE most anonymous of the apps. You can use any name you want. Venmo is owned by PayPal, and wants to know who you are to open an account. I did succeed in setting up a Venmo acct and then changing my name, but am not convinced.

Why do you think that Cashapp wasn't anonymous?

Obviously, anything linked to your bank account or credit card CAN be traced to you, but I don't think that Cashapp or Venmo customers / recipients have any way to do that. It's ultimately traceable, as US banking laws do not allow for anonymous ways to move cash. Think drug money, etc etc etc. If LE thinks you're taking money for selling drugs with Cashapp, they'll find you, quickly.Thanks for responding to the question. It's not that I thought Cashapp wasn't anonymous; it's just that it was refunding all my payments to my SB. Well, I'm now trying venmo and hopefully that works for a while.

JohnTies
03-25-20, 16:54
When things get better in this world and you need a place sites like priceline are the way to go. Alot have last min deals that are great and when they say they can t host tell them that you have to get a place and that is part of the deal. You should be able with everything wrapped up to be in the 250-300 range.Priceline is good but they charge ridiculous fees. Many times I call the hotel direct and talk with them, they will usually give a high price at first. Negotiate and you can many times get a good deal.

Like on Priceline.

Also if I get a room to meet a SB I most definitely factor that in and when negotiating lay it all out that I am fronting for the room.

The younger ones are OK, the older more pro ones do not buy that at all.

MovieDude39
03-25-20, 21:18
https://www.seeking.com/member/f6016821-33e3-40dd-9ac8-aea6bddd4ffc

Hobbyist420
03-26-20, 11:42
Yes -- in person encounters certainly are problematic right now. Some people will think with their sex organs and not their brains. Many of the women are social distancing; some, especially those who need the money badly, apparently will still meet.

YES. Many old faces back online hoping that men will now finally pay for photos and videos. NO!Yeah, this whole CV thing is just going to provide more opportunity for the cashapp / venmo scammers.

Which, in turn, will mean less men re-upping memberships.

SA even offering 33% off for this month LOL.

This virus might kill off these sites if it continues for a long time.

Bran001
03-27-20, 13:53
Thanks for responding to the question. It's not that I thought Cashapp wasn't anonymous; it's just that it was refunding all my payments to my SB. Well, I'm now trying venmo and hopefully that works for a while.Why are they doing that? Maybe it's other transactions she's done with others that tipped them off that she's violating terms of service?

OkWhatever
03-28-20, 13:46
I was banned but re-joined. They had my previous e-mail and IP in their system. I created a new burner e-mail and number. Also using Opera as there is a built-in VPN.

I'm going to be really careful with what I say in messages this time around.

Stay safe everyone. Crazy times.

LaterGreen
03-28-20, 22:49
I just want a reliable way to pay and not be identified by the SB. Its 2020 people can use Bitcoin especially 20 something girls.

GlennDoyle91
03-29-20, 09:49
https://www.seeking.com/member/18546b39-ba4d-4ffa-bad3-4c0fc5605d48

Anyone tried this out yet?

BigIrishBalls
03-29-20, 14:23
I was banned but re-joined. They had my previous e-mail and IP in their system. I created a new burner e-mail and number. Also using Opera as there is a built-in VPN.

Stay safe everyone. Crazy times.What exactly did you write that got you banned? Are the private messages monitored.

HounDog3
03-29-20, 18:18
What exactly did you write that got you banned? Are the private messages monitored.Based on an abundance of reports, messages are monitored via an automated process (scanned by software) and using certain trigger words or phrases is almost certain to get you banned, such as incall, outcall, hosting, pay per meeting, ppm, references to sexual acts (BBBJ, FS, etc), amounts of money, just to cite a few examples.

HounDog3
03-30-20, 11:47
What exactly did you write that got you banned? Are the private messages monitored.

Based on an abundance of reports, messages are monitored via an automated process (scanned by software) and using certain trigger words or phrases is almost certain to get you banned, such as incall, outcall, hosting, pay per meeting, ppm, references to sexual acts (BBBJ, FS, etc), amounts of money, just to cite a few examples.To late to edit the post, should have added, you want to take the discussion off SA to text or private messaging platform such as Kik, Google Voice, or others, as quickly as possible to have direct conversation and alleviate concerns about getting banned on SA for fear of triggering the scanner with the wrong words.

OkWhatever
03-30-20, 13:48
I don't even remember. I was always careful in the past. You can get banned for something they right and you respond to.

Always try and get them to text / talk off the site.

What exactly did you write that got you banned? Are the private messages monitored.

WongMichael
03-30-20, 17:44

Stay safe everyone. Crazy times.Sometimes some a-hole reports you for no reason at all and that's all it takes.

JohnTies
03-31-20, 14:49
Why do I get so many likes and messages from out of county and long distance girls on Seeking?

It is annoying, I do not live in Venezuela, Colombia, or Oklahoma, etc.

I assume it is all scammers.

Also been getting all kinds of like and messages from girls, women I have not even looked at or would be interested in.

If I do not look at your profile, like, or message them it is annoying. Lots of blocking.

OkWhatever
03-31-20, 18:22
That site is a f**king joke. I was banned again!

I'm almost sure it was because of one of the women I was chatting with.

Sexy40.

She's in NH and looks like a pro. She started quoting dollar amounts in the message before we got into anything specific.

I'm never going on that site again. Total fraud and scam.

EvilTmp
03-31-20, 19:01
Wow. I'm guessing this girl grew up in a sea of thirst and thinks men are there for her pleasure and utility.

https://www.seeking.com/member/0b4a064a-9794-4879-b509-7c23a3074625

She's looking for guidance in all aspect of life, to use you to network for her benefit, an allowance, and travel!! Platonic! Couldn't care less about what she brings to the table. She's not there to make your life better but boy does she expect a lot out of the poor sap who wants to spend time with her. The sense of entitlement and the way these girls think is just unreal.

HounDog3
04-01-20, 00:31

Sexy40.

She's in NH and looks like a pro. She started quoting dollar amounts in the message before we got into anything specific.

I'm never going on that site again. Total fraud and scam.You can try sending a message to support. Kiss their ass and ask to be reinstated. Point out you didn't violate terms of service, the woman propositioned you, you didn't reply and ignored the message. You didn't respond did you? Otherwise you've got no chance. I believe SA is located in the UK. They could be slow in answering depending on the time difference and situation over there. Last I read the entire UK was on lock down.

Joe1223
04-01-20, 06:14

Sexy40.

I'm never going on that site again. Total fraud and scam.You have to move to a text app or something similar off the site almost immediately. If the girls are unwilling to move off the site then they are not serious and are probably a scam. Control the conversation and don't let the little guy disappoint you. If they say they are worried about their security then they probably won't meet you anyway. They all seem to have a method of receiving the online payment so they can figure it out if they are serious. If these girls don't have a discreet texting or phone app then they are too old for me and I'm an old fuck.

I have found a lot of the girls are using the quarantine for an excuse to just stay online. I have no issue with that but I'm not sending money just to reserve them. If they are serious keep them occupied with a few messages as this shit will pass and then you should have some real ones ready to go.

Cargin
04-01-20, 06:47

Sexy40.

I'm never going on that site again. Total fraud and scam.Was she the tall blonde with a bikini picture on a boat? I blocked and reported her. We took it to text and she agreed to meet, but said she wants $150 up front as a show of trust for her "nails". I said no and she stopped responding. Clearly trying to RIP me off. Just email admins and ask if anyone reported her.

NewEngland
04-01-20, 08:30
You have to move to a text app or something similar off the site almost immediately. If the girls are unwilling to move off the site then they are not serious and are probably a scam. Control the conversation and don't let the little guy disappoint you. If they say they are worried about their security then they probably won't meet you anyway. They all seem to have a method of receiving the online payment so they can figure it out if they are serious. If these girls don't have a discreet texting or phone app then they are too old for me and I'm an old fuck.

I have found a lot of the girls are using the quarantine for an excuse to just stay online. I have no issue with that but I'm not sending money just to reserve them. If they are serious keep them occupied with a few messages as this shit will pass and then you should have some real ones ready to go.Everyone stay still and be safe when this is over it will be a buyers market as there always have been more women. When this is over there will be more on line college girls teachers who need to make up lost revenue you will be in a stronger postion for your terms not there s.

Lily1234
04-01-20, 10:02
Everyone stay still and be safe when this is over it will be a buyers market as there always have been more women. When this is over there will be more on line college girls teachers who need to make up lost revenue you will be in a stronger postion for your terms not there s.I once set up a fake account as a woman to see how many men there were and the kinds of messages I would receive.

It is far from true that there are more women. At least Boston area. Regardless I agree life should be good come summer.

JohnTies
04-01-20, 10:31
How many of you are still on the site looking for new girls to meet?

Just curious how many of you are looking to or have been meeting up with girls on there?

Still meeting up with girls you already know?

Where have you been doing M+G, at the parks?

Where have / are you going to meet to play?

Aimstraight
04-01-20, 11:19
For the teachers. They still getting paid bc students are being given homework and such with google classroom. College girls will need to make up for lost revenue.

Everyone stay still and be safe when this is over it will be a buyers market as there always have been more women. When this is over there will be more on line college girls teachers who need to make up lost revenue you will be in a stronger postion for your terms not there s.

DougF
04-01-20, 13:47

Just curious how many of you are looking to or have been meeting up with girls on there?

Where have / are you going to meet to play?I've still been seeing on regular and I don't plan on doing any meet and greets until this passes. I probably shouldn't even be seeing my regular. But you know how that goes.

Bran001
04-02-20, 13:15

Where have / are you going to meet to play?I'm still on the site, but not looking to meet up with covid yet to peak. I have 2 UTR regulars; one is a single mom and she doesn't want to meet either, and one wants to see me but really its not worth breaking social distancing just to get laid. Just read first-person accounts of what its like to be sick with this when it's bad. No way. We are social distancing for a reason.

PaulRew
04-05-20, 13:23
Does anyone have any info on her? Seems pretty legit from the breadcrumbs I found (FB, Model Mayhem page, Twitter).

https://members.whatsyourprice.com/profile/PVaoGNqxp5aG2QLALX4YE23b

JohnTies
04-06-20, 05:19
Just perusing profiles and am really amazed at how many new women are on there thinking guys are going to pay them.

For text, phone, video chat, photos, videos, etc. Not sure if they are just throwing darts hoping that some guys will give them money or.

Actually believe they can get money from guys for that.

I will give them credit as now is not really the time to be meeting anyone, although it seems some on there are up for meeting from looking.

At their profiles. I don't think many guys are on there making connections and meeting now.

Yes, that is how bored I have become.

Samuel05
04-06-20, 11:32
Does anyone have any info on her? Seems pretty legit from the breadcrumbs I found (FB, Model Mayhem page, Twitter).

https://members.whatsyourprice.com/profile/PVaoGNqxp5aG2QLALX4YE23bMet during the summer at a Waltham eatery. Better looking than pics, my opinion. She ordered quite a bit more than she could eat, had enough for another meal. Nothing happened. Typical Asian experience. Got the feeling she just wanted a couple meals and a couple bucks without reciprocating. Luckily, it was a lowball offer. Hope it goes better for others.

Bran001
04-06-20, 12:15
Met during the summer at a Waltham eatery. Better looking than pics, my opinion. She ordered quite a bit more than she could eat, had enough for another meal. Nothing happened. Typical Asian experience. Got the feeling she just wanted a couple meals and a couple bucks without reciprocating. Luckily, it was a lowball offer. Hope it goes better for others.This is why I'll NEVER use WYP. The SA process of an uncompensated coffee date first is way better.

If you're looking for a non-pro, that's the best way to go. If you're talking to a pro, they don't want this and if you're fine with a pro then no worries just meet. But a non-pro who won't meet once "for free" is a scammer (90%) or totally naive (10%.

Bran001
04-06-20, 12:19
Just perusing profiles and am really amazed at how many new women are on there thinking guys are going to pay them.

For text, phone, video chat, photos, videos, etc. Not sure if they are just throwing darts hoping that some guys will give them money or.

Actually believe they can get money from guys for that.

I will give them credit as now is not really the time to be meeting anyone, although it seems some on there are up for meeting from looking.

At their profiles. I don't think many guys are on there making connections and meeting now.

Yes, that is how bored I have become.I have time on my hands so still browse. I think a lot of them are hurting for money (lost their jobs) and there is nothing to lose; it's free to sign up on SA. The ones like this I do chat with on there I see leaving within a few days; they quickly realize NO ONE is paying them for chat, pics or vids.

Hobbyist420
04-06-20, 13:43
I have time on my hands so still browse. I think a lot of them are hurting for money (lost their jobs) and there is nothing to lose; it's free to sign up on SA. The ones like this I do chat with on there I see leaving within a few days; they quickly realize NO ONE is paying them for chat, pics or vids.Just be a camgirl if that's what they want to do; granted that actually takes some effort, and most of these girls can't be bothered with that.

Joe1223
04-06-20, 15:31
This is why I'll NEVER use WYP. The SA process of an uncompensated coffee date first is way better.

If you're looking for a non-pro, that's the best way to go. If you're talking to a pro, they don't want this and if you're fine with a pro then no worries just meet. But a non-pro who won't meet once "for free" is a scammer (90%) or totally naive (10%.I was lucky enough to hookup with one girl from WYP. She was 25 GFE, nice rack, gorgeous, BBCIP, pretty much everything but anal. We were good for a about a year and she had an Incall. Her rates was 250 but I could have done 200 but she was so nice and her Incall was super clean I did 250. The problem was she was kinda dating someone and after a while I decided to let her go.

Super nice girl and She was a waitress. She lost her job of course, so I sent her a care package of 500 to help her thru this virus shit. She will always be there if I decide to visit her again. She was the only WYP girl I had any luck with.

Banjomania
04-07-20, 07:13
I was lucky enough to hookup with one girl from WYP. She was 25 GFE, nice rack, gorgeous, BBCIP, pretty much everything but anal. We were good for a about a year and she had an Incall. Her rates was 250 but I could have done 200 but she was so nice and her Incall was super clean I did 250. The problem was she was kinda dating someone and after a while I decided to let her go.

Super nice girl and She was a waitress. She lost her job of course, so I sent her a care package of 500 to help her thru this virus shit. She will always be there if I decide to visit her again. She was the only WYP girl I had any luck with.I met one woman from WYP who was working here but had a family back in the Midwest somewhere. She had her own place. We got it on quite a few times before she went back home I think. Anyway, I lost track of her when my burner provider inconveniently eliminated my phone number and I lost a lot of contacts. That's another saga. She was fun and super horny. I offered her 100 to meet the first time, never paid that and ended up just having free sex. It probably evened out my overall WYP investment which has largely been an expensive way to have lunch or coffee / tea with someone you won't be having sex with.

GlennDoyle91
04-07-20, 12:00
https://www.seeking.com/member/18546b39-ba4d-4ffa-bad3-4c0fc5605d48

Anyone tried this out yet?Well, tried it out, was a disappointment. Has habits, homeless, will do for cheap, but you got to drive out to Southbridge. Doesn't enjoy sex (maybe it's just me). Spent 150 for FS, no cover. BJ was quick, just enough to get me hard, then starfish. Turn over, legs cramped up, took a little break, then asked for a BJ. Nope couldn't do it. I guess we're done here. 20 minutes tops.

Pro is, she's got some funny stories, when she can get off her phone to be sociable. It was really obvious that there was no chemistry here, don't know why I persisted.