PDA

View Full Version : Pearl City Relaxation

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Thor5541
07-11-17, 18:19
For reviews of Pearl City Relaxation.

SugaFoot
07-11-17, 18:34
For reviews of Pearl City Relaxation.Surprised this place is still open. I popped my AMP cherry here around 2000.

GoAllIn
07-12-17, 02:35
Stopped by in the beginning of the year and there were mostly older ladies here. Saw someone in their 40's and 50's. Decided to pass and went to rejuve for some young blood.

Hilo Hawn
07-12-17, 03:37
Aloha Fella's! I've been a reader for a long time & never posted on the forum till now. Current line up if I remembered last time I was there is, Sophie, Angie, & Kay. Mikki now Yuna at Happiness was my go to gal & she still is. If you like mature women like I do, this is the spot while heading to the west side. Standard AMP fee. Lately the gambling joint next door which is opened 24/7 has deterred most of its customers. Beware of cronics always lurking & watching at night.

Maximo808
07-12-17, 04:46
Thanks for the tip. Did not know this place existed. Will check it out after pay day.

Went to a Pearl City bar called Join Us earlier this month. Mama was drunk and having fun.

I saw some fresh faces, probably mid to late 30's. The karaoke singers were surprisingly good, which I found relaxing.

But. If I want excitement, I guess Relaxation will be the place.

Sukebegai
07-12-17, 15:23
Aloha Fella's! I've been a reader for a long time & never posted on the forum till now. Current line up if I remembered last time I was there is, Sophie, Angie, & Kay. Mikki now Yuna at Happiness was my go to gal & she still is. If you like mature women like I do, this is the spot while heading to the west side. Standard AMP fee. Lately the gambling joint next door which is opened 24/7 has deterred most of its customers. Beware of cronics always lurking & watching at night.The few times I've been to PCR, Kay has always shown me a good time. The chronics from the gambling house are an issue, especially at night. Probably better to park in front of the building at night if you don't want them messing with your car. Daytime seems pretty safe to park out back.

YoMama808
07-12-17, 17:48
The few times I've been to PCR, Kay has always shown me a good time. The chronics from the gambling house are an issue, especially at night. Probably better to park in front of the building at night if you don't want them messing with your car. Daytime seems pretty safe to park out back.What does Kay look like? Like her body? And age? Also any details on the other ladies? I used to go there all the time when mikki aka yuna used to be there but haven't been in a while. Thanks for any info.

Sukebegai
07-12-17, 21:14
What does Kay look like? Like her body? And age? Also any details on the other ladies? I used to go there all the time when mikki aka yuna used to be there but haven't been in a while. Thanks for any info.Soccer mom / GND kmilf type. 5-3, 120 ish, soft and curvy bod. Late 30's to early 40's. Only other one I've seen is the orange hair mama with the big fake boobs.

Hilo Hawn
07-12-17, 22:59
What does Kay look like? Like her body? And age? Also any details on the other ladies? I used to go there all the time when mikki aka yuna used to be there but haven't been in a while. Thanks for any info.Kay is a little on the heavy side, not fat but chunky, with shoulder length hair, all natural women & about late 40's in age. I've always had a good time with Kay & she loves to satisfy her customers. Sophie is very mature with short length hair & DD size bolt ons. She makes effort satisfying her customers but is limited because she is not as flexible due to age. Angie is also very mature, natural B cups, short, with long black hair. Mikki aka Yuna was the hidden gem while she was there. I haven't been to PCR in a long while, & was wandering if there is any newbie lately?

HeineHeine
07-12-17, 23:47
Soccer mom / GND kmilf type. 5-3, 120 ish, soft and curvy bod. Late 30's to early 40's. Only other one I've seen is the orange hair mama with the big fake boobs.I barebacked the orange. Haired gilf quite awhile ago. Rushed service, would not repeat. She wouldn't suck it long enough. Hard titties. 150 $ plus house fee, not worth it. HH.

YoMama808
07-13-17, 00:13
Kay is a little on the heavy side, not fat but chunky, with shoulder length hair, all natural women & about late 40's in age. I've always had a good time with Kay & she loves to satisfy her customers. Sophie is very mature with short length hair & DD size bolt ons. She makes effort satisfying her customers but is limited because she is not as flexible due to age. Angie is also very mature, natural B cups, short, with long black hair. Mikki aka Yuna was the hidden gem while she was there. I haven't been to PCR in a long while, & was wandering if there is any newbie lately?How big are Kay's tits? Who has the best service?

Hilo Hawn
07-13-17, 03:41
How big are Kay's tits? Who has the best service?Kay would be a C-Cup size. For best service I would any of them if you like mature ladies.

ProfessorGun69
07-13-17, 07:59
It was my first time there. When I got there initially I didn't see the dilapidated doorbell, therefore I tried to pull the door open but it wouldn't open. It was locked. So I tried knocking, but guess it wasn't loud enough? I began to wonder if I was at the right place. I was going to take a look in the hallway just to the left, but as I was ready to head in that direction I saw the doorbell. So I rang the doorbell and waited. From the outside the doorbell could not be heard. I waited, then from the adjacent business a Polynesian girl stepped outside, I thought that was the entrance but it was not. That poly woman looked at me, and I tried not to make eye contact as it was already embarrassing enough to just be standing there for what seemed like an eternity. I rang the doorbell again. Nobody opened the door so I thought that maybe I was either at the wrong place or maybe there was another door to enter. Wasn't sure but I rang the doorbell again and waited. I was just about to leave but then heard someone unlocking the door. I quickly entered and a older Korean lady with long black hair opened the door. "Click!" I noticed she immediately locked behind me. It was dark in there. I mean do dark that not even the deep sea lantern fish could see in the PCR darkness. By the vague outline of her body in the darkness and sound of her voice; she sounded like she was in her late 50's to early 60's. She did not sound like a young girl and sounded more like my grandma. Definitely did not want the grandma, so if there was other girls. She said "yes. " I asked to see the line up, so she yelled in her elderly raspy voice for the others in what sounded like Korean? It definitely was Chinese or Japanese. Anyway another short girl with what looked like orange medium length tight curly hair appeared. She stood about 4'11 and maybe a 110 to 115 pounds? Hard to tell in the dark hallway and she did not come out to the front area where we stood, instead she only stood on the far opposite end of the dark hallway. Then another lady appeared dark long hair about 5'4"? At 125 pounds hard to tell because they didn't even come out to the entrance; they just stood at the very far end of the hall about 25" away? They didn't look happy as their body posture slouched against the wall. The lady that opened the door said something in Korean and two more ladies came out. One of them was about 5'5" and looked like about 145 to 155 pounds and the other about 5'4" and 140 or about 150 pounds. None of these girls appeared friendly nor smiled. Because of the lack of enthusiasm to meet, and their unhappy vibe, I decided to pass. I told the First Lady "Thank you but I will be going. " The other lady with the orange hair said something in what sounded like an angry voice unless that snugly voice is her normal voice. I was tempted to try the girl with the orange hair but because she stood so far down the other end of the hall and didn't seem enthusiastic I was going to leave. Now it could be me and perhaps they thought I was an undercover LEO. I do get that most of the time I go to a NEW place I've never been to. People just think I look like a cop. Maybe it's the haircut or the way I'm built. In any case they girl's all appeared to be unhappy which was a bad sign. So my spidey senses told me to find the nearest exit. Frumpy unenthusiastic old ladies are not sexy at all. To me that's a sign to bail, so I left. I guess you could call this just "research" This is the first time I've been to an AMP and all the ladies looked unhappy. I don't think I will be going back there. IMHO and TEHO but I rather spend my money on cheerful young girls at Tokyo Spa, Kison, Rejuve or Happiness, or I willing to go with an older lady but she needs to be a little more cheerful. Again TEHO.

Sukebegai
07-14-17, 15:58
All first timers to PCR have to endure the seemingly endless wait at the front door. Someone is always coming or going from either the gambling room or rear building entrance and it feels like dozens of eyes are on you from the building behind, not to mention the chronics hanging out in the parking lot. Only after you sample the goods does one of the providers tell you about the unmarked door on the left. It's always open and leads to a foyer. There's a second locked door inside that opens to the kitchen. Ring the doorbell there and at least you can wait in anonymity.

Hilomahalo
07-27-17, 15:21
Has anyone been there lately? It's just so convenient to work I want to try it out. I don't mind an older provider just want a nice body and good service. All covered is preferred. I have just been to Kison 3 times but it's been awhile.

Hinode
07-27-17, 23:11
All first timers to PCR have to endure the seemingly endless wait at the front door. Someone is always coming or going from either the gambling room or rear building entrance and it feels like dozens of eyes are on you from the building behind, not to mention the chronics hanging out in the parking lot. Only after you sample the goods does one of the providers tell you about the unmarked door on the left. It's always open and leads to a foyer. There's a second locked door inside that opens to the kitchen. Ring the doorbell there and at least you can wait in anonymity.Like an idiot, I tried to run a search for my post here for PCR. Then I realized; this is a new thread, just for this AMP. I'm too lazy to search for my post in whatever thread it is in (MP reports, etc.) but the one and only time I came here, I struck gold. BBFSCIP with a hot 30 something year old who provided superior service.

But thank you for this intel. I never knew about that unmarked door to the left. Granted, this was more than couple years ago. And yes the parking lot both at that level and below (when had Pearl City Cue) was always shady with chronics, still.

SBrendan
07-28-17, 04:19
Aloha braddahs, I tried this place out a few weeks ago and had an alright experience. Paid $$ for full service. Unfortunately when I got there it was just Kay, the other girl I didn't catch her name was busy with another client.

Kay was really nice, super sweet older asian lady, probably in her 50's but so freaking tight.

Everything was covered, started with a nice massage (more like rubbing) then she put the cover on jr. Went to mish and was about to bus so I flipped over over and started eating her out then tried going to ass but she stopped me after a few, it was strictly business and ended up popping in the cover in mish.

Overall it was nice, but I was kind of bummed out when I saw the other girl, knowing if she was there I would have tried with her. 7/10.

Reago13
07-30-17, 22:15
There is a new younger girl who goes by the name of Honey, and she is one for sure. She has a spinner body and great service, though it is covered. Standard services and fees. She is an active girl who aims to please. Saw couple other girls there, little older but still easy on the eyes. My 52 year old eyes anyway.

Kalani69
07-31-17, 03:27
Aloha braddahs, I tried this place out a few weeks ago and had an alright experience. Paid $$ for full service. Unfortunately when I got there it was just Kay, the other girl I didn't catch her name was busy with another client.

Kay was really nice, super sweet older asian lady, probably in her 50's but so freaking tight.

Everything was covered, started with a nice massage (more like rubbing) then she put the cover on jr. Went to mish and was about to bus so I flipped over over and started eating her out then tried going to ass but she stopped me after a few, it was strictly business and ended up popping in the cover in mish.

Overall it was nice, but I was kind of bummed out when I saw the other girl, knowing if she was there I would have tried with her. 7/10.Last year in the Mature (40+) Asian Providers in Honolulu thread, I posted this report on Kayy:

"Visited Pearl City Relaxation earlier this week, in early evening, was not yet dark. Now that Flamingo closed down, the location is pretty quiet but I guess you run the risk of being seen as a monger more easily. They only have a large shower which could be turned into a table shower room as big as the one at Nirvana. Kay answered the door and agreed to be my provider since the girl I came to see wasn't there. I told her I wanted to shower with her and she agreed. Actually, it turned out to be what could be described as a standing table shower because she got naked too and insisted on giving me a thorough shower. I did some touchy feely in there too but she pretty much ran the show. Kay is at least 40 something and could be older. Attractive face but not drop dead beautiful. Body is average, a little bit of softness in the tummy, she's not a hard body. Boobs are natural Bcups. In the room she used multiple towels to give me an all around wipe down then proceeded to use her mouth and tongue on my entire body but mostly junior and boys and the crotch area, licking, kissing, and sucking. Not quite rimming, but pretty close and pretty sexy. I enjoyed it so much especially looking in the mirror that I just let her go and go and go like the energizer bunny. Was probably 45 minutes of all oral. When I finally got real close to cumming I told her, "My turn. " She lay on her back, spread her legs, and let me do the licking. Got her wet, stuck junior in and damn came in less than two minutes. She used towels to wipe us down then took me back to the shower for another thorough cleaning, including cleaning my cum out of her pussy LOL. Back in the room, she treated me like a king, drying me and dressing me. Since age is not an issue with me, except maybe if too young, like 21, I found Kayy to be just what the doctor ordered; I'd been having trouble cumming, even with the younger babes in the town AMPs. She got me to the edge with her extended oral skills and the subsequent BBFS was too much to hit in multiple positions.

Going to adapt some of Red's report because it's still relevant even a couple of years later. Personally, I thought that Kay looked nice for a mature provider. She had attractive straight black hair of medium length. She had shapely breasts and responded well to my sucking on her nipples. Guessing her height to be about 5-4 or 5-5. Looked to be about 5-7 with heels. Her skin and everything else about her looked healthy; and, most of her pussy was shaved or closely trimmed.

She was friendly, sociable and cheerful. Our personalities were very compatible, we were immediately comfortable with each other, she had a sense of humor, and being with her felt much like being with a new girlfriend. Will definitely repeat. L=6, A=9, S=9 (Keep in mind that the service was limited, but what she did was fabulous.) Standard fees: HF=$50, Tip=$150. ".

For those interested in Kay, hope this helps.

GiAnt34
07-31-17, 10:08
There is a new younger girl who goes by the name of Honey, and she is one for sure. She has a spinner body and great service, though it is covered. Standard services and fees. She is an active girl who aims to please. Saw couple other girls there, little older but still easy on the eyes. My 52 year old eyes anyway.And what is Honey's nationality? Is her English good?

Reago13
08-03-17, 06:33
And what is Honey's nationality? Is her English good?= She is around 35, Korean, speaks english fairly well. But was informed she moved to Pine tree.

Member #5810
08-03-17, 09:12
= She is around 35, Korean, speaks english fairly well. But was informed she moved to Pine tree.I think you have them confused. Honey at Pine Tree now never worked at PCR, is 30 and speaks English fluently. Never met the Honey you are talking about there but I know the Honey at PT for 3 years and have seen her many many times. Just saying.

Sukebegai
08-28-17, 04:58
Whenever I'm out on the West side, I try and see Kay at PCR. I always enjoy my happy time with her and we're usually so spent after our sessions, we end up just cuddling and talking story till the hour's up. Today I was sore from doing yard work so I asked her for a massage after the deed. She was happy to oblige and I have to say the girl has some serious massage skills. Prior to today she had just given me a small sampling - a little foot massage here, a little scalp massage there - I didn't really know the full extent of her skill set. We're talking LMT level (I actually do see a legit LMT once a month so I know what I'm talking about). Always a pleasant surprise when a provider can make you feel good without even touching your junk LOL.

Rev1274
08-28-17, 09:13
Just to add. Honey came in for 2 days, and left because business was slow. And Kay said Honey went to LV.

Yeah that gaming area has been busy 24/7, even I don't want to go there anymore.

How To
11-27-17, 18:45
Does anyone know what the current lineup is at PCR?
I am working in the area for the next couple of weeks and I am thinking about checking them out again.
I think I been there only 3 or 4 times and service was spotty, but it has been a year and just miss the AMP scene.

Thanks,
How.

Ball519
11-29-17, 21:20
Does anyone know what the current lineup is at PCR?
I am working in the area for the next couple of weeks and I am thinking about checking them out again.
I think I been there only 3 or 4 times and service was spotty, but it has been a year and just miss the AMP scene.

Thanks,
How.There are only 3 ladies there now. Kay, sophie, and jenny.

How To
11-30-17, 19:40
Thanks for the info.
Are any of them good?

There are only 3 ladies there now. Kay, sophie, and jenny.

Tyrus
11-30-17, 19:47
Is the Jenny from nirvana?

Was told that she left because of an 'illness' if you know what I mean.

ShootngStarBoy
12-01-17, 00:24

Was told that she left because of an 'illness' if you know what I mean.No don't know what you mean. So what are you exactly saying?

Sukebegai
12-01-17, 02:21
Thanks for the info.
Are any of them good?If you don't mind a mature provider, Kay will show you a good time.

How To
12-02-17, 01:29
Thanks for the endorsement for Kay.

I am still torn if I want to wait for Amana street (Angie?

If you don't mind a mature provider, Kay will show you a good time.

Sukebegai
12-02-17, 12:36

I am still torn if I want to wait for Amana street (Angie?I've had Angie. She's prettier but you get more bang for your buck (pun intended) with Kay IMHO.

Finger Licking
12-02-17, 16:25

I am still torn if I want to wait for Amana street (Angie?Personally I think Amma st Angie is more attractive. No GFE though. She goes with the flow but not enthusiastic. Kay is older but good bang for the buck and can take a good pounding, GFE, hit and miss if service is covered or not.

Rev1274
12-13-17, 23:14
Game room in pc got raided.

Kalani69
12-14-17, 03:36
Game room in pc got raided.There's a game room in the Pearl City Relaxation AMP? Where is it located?

Blake123
12-14-17, 04:08
There's a game room in the Pearl City Relaxation AMP? Where is it located?One of the raided rooms is located on the opposite end of the complex from where PCR is. It's in the part that is below ground level.

My SO told me there are four game rooms in that complex, counting the two that were raided.

Rev1274
12-20-17, 10:11
New girl Penny.

Seems younger than Kay just a little.

Used elbows for massage for few minutes. Withstood the pain.

IMO Just like Honey will leave if not busy.

Choni
12-20-17, 18:10
New girl Penny.

IMO Just like Honey will leave if not busy.Can you provide a description?

Ball519
12-25-17, 03:50
Her body soft, small boobs, little pouch, cute face, no massage skills, everything on menu. HJ FS BBBJ, multi BJ if you can get it up. Friendly, but does not understand too much english. Good luck. I'll stay with kay, she knows how to service the customer.

Can you provide a description?.

TomAssCan9
12-25-17, 22:51

Was told that she left because of an 'illness' if you know what I mean.What's up my bruddahs! Eh is Penny and the new girl Jenny the same girl? And what is Tyrus talking about her 'illness"? What does he mean?

New girl Penny.

IMO Just like Honey will leave if not busy.

NiceBush808
12-26-17, 16:56
Her body soft, small boobs, little pouch, cute face, no massage skills, everything on menu. HJ FS BBBJ, multi BJ if you can get it up. Friendly, but does not understand too much english. Good luck. I'll stay with kay, she knows how to service the customer.

.PCR. I know theres mostly milfs there. But if Penny is not bad looking or cute in the face and has a Bush, then maybe ill give her a try. MAYBE. How tall is she, she short? Any Bush? And does she look old? Korean? Big eyes? Cute puppy face or cat face?

Choni
12-26-17, 17:26
Her body soft, small boobs, little pouch, cute face, no massage skills, everything on menu. HJ FS BBBJ, multi BJ if you can get it up. Friendly, but does not understand too much english. Good luck. I'll stay with kay, she knows how to service the customer..Thanks, its always good to get some intel before straying that far off the path.

BeaverLiquor
12-26-17, 19:12
Who is that in the pics? Doe she work at pcr?

PCR. I know theres mostly milfs there. But if Penny is not bad looking or cute in the face and has a Bush, then maybe ill give her a try. MAYBE. How tall is she, she short? Any Bush? And does she look old? Korean? Big eyes? Cute puppy face or cat face?

Nephilim3000
12-26-17, 21:04
PCR. I know theres mostly milfs there. But if Penny is not bad looking or cute in the face and has a Bush, then maybe ill give her a try. MAYBE. How tall is she, she short? Any Bush? And does she look old? Korean? Big eyes? Cute puppy face or cat face?Looks little bit like You You. Is that her?

Choni
12-28-17, 16:03
New girl Penny.

IMO Just like Honey will leave if not busy.Penny was formally known as Kim at KIng's Massage.

Nephilim3000
12-29-17, 01:05
Penny was formally known as Kim at KIng's Massage.Kim FKA Penny looks good.

Jafo2014
12-29-17, 01:38
Looks little bit like You You. Is that her?I thought it was me thatlooked like you.

Lualualei808
12-30-17, 17:49
PCR. I know theres mostly milfs there. But if Penny is not bad looking or cute in the face and has a Bush, then maybe ill give her a try. MAYBE. How tall is she, she short? Any Bush? And does she look old? Korean? Big eyes? Cute puppy face or cat face?OMG!! Real pics. Not fakes. Did a tin eye search and no matches. CHER HOOO! Who is that girl!!

Johnny14
12-30-17, 18:06
OMG!! Real pics. Not fakes. Did a tin eye search and no matches. CHER HOOO! Who is that girl!!Go take one for the team and let us know! Haven't been there in years, maybe it'll be worth while paying Penny a visit for some kalbi feasting.

TropicalSex
01-02-18, 00:04
Go take one for the team and let us know! Haven't been there in years, maybe it'll be worth while paying Penny a visit for some kalbi feasting.TOFTT, Penny isn't the person in the pics. She is older MILF, just plain looking, but she is nice. She tries her best to please and offered msog, standard services, not Mindblowing, but gets the job done, she accommodated all positions, doggy, CG, mish, Russian and massaged me before and after. She is a sweet woman, just doesn't speak English well. Used to be from Kison about 5 to 6 years ago when Chanel was at her peak.

L / A / S 6/9/9.

If you're older and don't mind 40 ish MILF, then she's perfect, no attitude and aims to please.

Kalani69
01-02-18, 14:11
TOFTT, Penny isn't the person in the pics. She is older MILF, just plain looking, but she is nice. She tries her best to please and offered msog, standard services, not Mindblowing, but gets the job done, she accommodated all positions, doggy, CG, mish, Russian and massaged me before and after. She is a sweet woman, just doesn't speak English well. Used to be from Kison about 5 to 6 years ago when Chanel was at her peak.

L / A / S 6/9/9.

If you're older and don't mind 40 ish MILF, then she's perfect, no attitude and aims to please.PCR has a link on BP with pics? If so, I'm missing it. Can someone post the link?

Six God
01-23-18, 23:19
Trying to pop my AMP cherry here since it's the closest to my location. Is it a good idea?

Sukebegai
01-24-18, 14:19
Trying to pop my AMP cherry here since it's the closest to my location. Is it a good idea?If you don't mind mature providers. I've only been with Kay but her service is great.

Six God
01-24-18, 19:40
If you don't mind mature providers. I've only been with Kay but her service is great.I've read nothing but good things about Kay, do you have a picture of what she looks like? Or can you possible give me a description of her.

Thank you.

Sukebegai
01-25-18, 04:17
I've read nothing but good things about Kay, do you have a picture of what she looks like? Or can you possible give me a description of her.

Thank you.Early to mid 40's KMILF, 5'3", 115 lb, medium build (not spinner but not fat body type), natural B's, soccer mom / GND kind of looks. Some mongers may consider her on the plain looking side, but I think she's attractive for her age. She also has good massage skills.

AllBalls
01-25-18, 05:39
Early to mid 40's KMILF, 5'3", 115 lb, medium build (not spinner but not fat body type), natural B's, soccer mom / GND kind of looks. Some mongers may consider her on the plain looking side, but I think she's attractive for her age. She also has good massage skills.You can't go wrong with Kay. Description accurate and her service is on point. I also think she is attractive.

Hinode
01-25-18, 12:29
Trying to pop my AMP cherry here since it's the closest to my location. Is it a good idea?I don't know your transportation situation or what your concern might be, but if it's for a unforgettable experience, I would say try Town. Nothing against Pearl City. I lucked out couple years ago with a true gem. Posted about her too.

Blake123
01-26-18, 04:11
Trying to pop my AMP cherry here since it's the closest to my location. Is it a good idea?Best to go there during daylight.

Six God
01-26-18, 05:07
Best to go there during daylight.Why is that? And do you know the best place to park and where the hidden door is at?

Bumbai
03-12-18, 23:05
I was in the area so I decided to give Kay a try. I expected her to look much older for some reason. Anyway, my guess is that she's in her mid to late 40's. She's very firm. Muscular and really loves to ride a dick. All the usuals on the menu. Didn't inquire about Greek since her anus didn't look the part. Will definitely repeat.

Watch out though. The Internet cafe has a really bad crowd going in and out. Parking lot is full of chronics too.

KookyKidd
03-13-18, 02:38
I was in the area so I decided to give Kay a try. I expected her to look much older for some reason. Anyway, my guess is that she's in her mid to late 40's. She's very firm. Muscular and really loves to ride a dick. All the usuals on the menu. Didn't inquire about Greek since her anus didn't look the part. Will definitely repeat.

Watch out though. The Internet cafe has a really bad crowd going in and out. Parking lot is full of chronics too.Stopped by there early Saturday morning. I am just going to say I was pretty nervous. Buzzed the door and while I was waiting for the door to open two guys approached me asking for money. After I went inside, I turned right back around and walked out and went to my car and drove off. I would say probably the best time to go is in the daytime.

Sukebegai
03-13-18, 16:05
Stopped by there early Saturday morning. I am just going to say I was pretty nervous. Buzzed the door and while I was waiting for the door to open two guys approached me asking for money. After I went inside, I turned right back around and walked out and went to my car and drove off. I would say probably the best time to go is in the daytime. Here's a few tips for making your next PCR visit more enjoyable. Chronics are less prevalent during daylight hours, though they're still around. If mongering at night, I park in front of the Thai restaurant and walk around the Ewa end of the building to get to the entrance. And most importantly, use the "secret" entrance on the left of the door with the sign. It leads to a foyer where you can wait for mama to open the door in privacy without chronics bothering you.

Sukebegai
03-13-18, 16:07

Watch out though. The Internet cafe has a really bad crowd going in and out. Parking lot is full of chronics too.Kay's great but doesn't go to Greece. I thought that "internet cafe" (aka gambling room) got raided and shut down? See my post below about dealing with the cafe crowd.

Finger Licking
03-15-18, 04:11
Kay's great but doesn't go to Greece. I thought that "internet cafe" (aka gambling room) got raided and shut down? See my post below about dealing with the cafe crowd.Yup she doesn't like it at all. No thumb in the ass or eating her ass out either. I don't think CIM is on the menu either. Great fuck though.

P Venkman
03-17-18, 02:36
PCR. I know theres mostly milfs there. But if Penny is not bad looking or cute in the face and has a Bush, then maybe ill give her a try. MAYBE. How tall is she, she short? Any Bush? And does she look old? Korean? Big eyes? Cute puppy face or cat face?She looks good. MILF or not, she look better than younger girls.

Rev1274
03-17-18, 08:49
She looks good. MILF or not, she look better than younger girls.Is penny still working at PCR?

TropicalSex
03-21-18, 08:59
Is penny still working at PCR?Nope she's not there anymore. Not sure where she is. She used to work Kison a few years back, maybe went back there under a different name?

Honolulu Chas
03-23-18, 23:58
Is Penny still working at PCR?She is now at Pink Orchid.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/d/pink-orchid-welcome-to/6541209297.html

Chas.

DrMajikLuv69
04-07-18, 03:16

Watch out though. The Internet cafe has a really bad crowd going in and out. Parking lot is full of chronics too.Cool! You said Kay is "muscular, firm and fit. " I like muscular firm and fit! What her height and weight?!

Also I prefer clean shaved pussy with NO Bush. Does she have bush. One last thing not a deal breaker but I prefer girls with long hair; blonde asian are hot!

Finger Licking
04-07-18, 03:30
Cool! You said Kay is "muscular, firm and fit. " I like muscular firm and fit! What her height and weight?!

Also I prefer clean shaved pussy with NO Bush. Does she have bush. One last thing not a deal breaker but I prefer girls with long hair; blonde asian are hot!I haven't seen her in a year so I saw her yesterday. Her service had lapsed and it's straight to business and no massage. In and out in 30 min. She must have a bf now. Everything covered and no GFE. So I slammed the shit out her. Too bad. She used to be a great hidden gem.

DrMajikLuv69
04-07-18, 23:08
I haven't seen her in a year so I saw her yesterday. Her service had lapsed and it's straight to business and no massage. In and out in 30 min. She must have a bf now. Everything covered and no GFE. So I slammed the shit out her. Too bad. She used to be a great hidden gem."OKAAAAY! As said by little Jon. I've seen quite a few girls and models AND I got to say Kay is the best in regards to service and attitude. These are bold statements; no body can match her.

Here's my synopsis: looks approximately about 5'4" maybe slightly taller, slim / medium build, weight approximately guessing about 115-120? But she is solid; her legs are firm and shoulders are tone. Some might say GND looks but I think she is cute. Shes not like Dallas but has her own cute look. Cute face; if I isolated her facial feature and described them; beautiful eyes, beautiful nose, probably had plastic surgery but Who Cares; she looks good. Beautiful long black raven like hair. Small patch above pussy. Natural Bee Cups; boobs are small because she looks s tone everywhere on her body except slight pooch; maybe small soccer mom pooch. Kays has firm muscular thighs. She looked great in her black mini dress.

Attitude: GFE FMBA PSE tons of PRS Complements, into OT way pass the hour!

Service: Everything I like is on the menu, but YMMV. Read some of my reports and you'll know what I like. I dont get tired out easily but going deep into OT on the initial visit and hitting multiple positions was pleasant surprise; definite hidden gem. Will post a detailed report later when more time prevails.

Summary: Note to self. Putting this in caps because I highly recommend a DEFINITE REPEAT!

DrMajikLuv69
05-23-18, 05:46
Had two repeat sessions with Kay since this sight went down. Both times I went to see her it was GFE PSE FMBA and NRA. Went over about 10 minutes. YMMV but she is not a clock watcher and aims to please. Her massage is the best! Better than any therapeutic massage LMT. I started my mongering with LMTs and did so for over a decade. I've had many therapeutic massages from LMTs, legit LMTs with MSOG HJ, but Kay's massage is the best. Leii and Kimmy at Happiness also provide a wonderful therapeutic massage and so does Paula formerly at Kison. However Kay is the BEST!

LVB808
06-09-18, 13:24
So I finally made it out to PCR to see Kay on the recommendation of DocML69 and others and she did not disappoint! As far as service and looks go, I will say that she has GND looks and I found her attractive but not necessarily a ddg head turner. Also some reports described her as pse, comparable to Yuri at Golden Spa. While I did receive BBFSCIP, it was not as wild as I have experienced with Yuri / Yuki in the past. However, nothing to complain about for sure. That said, once activities were complete, I asked her if she could give me a quick massage and that she came highly recommended in this area. Since we were short on time, she asked me where I was having problems. After initially working my neck and shoulders, she continued on and it ended up becoming a full body massage going way over time and hitting every spot. She has strong hands and knows exactly what she is doing. It was one of the best massages I've ever had in my lifetime (no offense to my dear Paula! And by the end, I felt like a new man!

I cannot recommend highly enough if you a legit massage is part of what you enjoy during a session. She also seemed like she is a very sweet lady irl and time spent with her was comfortable and relaxing. She's definitely on my repeat list. Thanks to those who allowed me to make an informed decision to see her.

Makana9
06-13-18, 14:16
Had two repeat sessions with Kay since this site went down. Both times I went to see her it was GFE PSE FMBA and NRA. Went over about 10 minutes. YMMV but she is not a clock watcher and aims to please. Her massage is the best! Better than any therapeutic massage LMT. I started my mongering with LMTs and did so for over a decade. I've had many therapeutic massages from LMTs, legit LMTs with MSOG HJ, but Kay's massage is the best. Leii and Kimmy at Happiness also provide a wonderful therapeutic massage and so does Paula formerly at Kison. However, Kay is the BEST!Post did not go up, going try again. Yups, ditto Dr. M I agree too, to each their own, diff. Strokes for diff. Folks. Kay, cool and good for what I like. Good massage seems like she enjoys the sk&bang. To me that is, have not seen her through over a yr. When my usual did not appear in her predetermined spot. Kay was my goto. I like that massage after our romp, dual massagee is the best.

JackHole
06-16-18, 00:59
"OKAAAAY! As said by little Jon. I've seen quite a few girls and models AND I got to say Kay is the best in regards to service and attitude. These are bold statements; no body can match her.
Summary: Note to self. Putting this in caps because I highly recommend a DEFINITE REPEAT!I'm most gratified to see that PCR is finally getting the attention it deserves. And it's own thread. I've known about and have been raving about this place as early as 2014 on the Honolulu Massage Parlors page. And YES. Kay is one of my ALL TIME ATFs!

Take care of her!

Be safe out there.

Finger Licking
06-27-18, 20:52
I'm most gratified to see that PCR is finally getting the attention it deserves. And it's own thread. I've known about and have been raving about this place as early as 2014 on the Honolulu Massage Parlors page. And YES. Kay is one of my ALL TIME ATFs!

Take care of her!

Be safe out there.7.

Yea they were a hidden gem. Hope it doesn't get crazy busy now.

I primary go there because of the location. There is better looking / service providers in town for the same $$. That's just IMHO.

Deep Avenger
06-29-18, 22:13
I'm most gratified to see that PCR is finally getting the attention it deserves. And it's own thread. I've known about and have been raving about this place as early as 2014 on the Honolulu Massage Parlors page. And YES. Kay is one of my ALL TIME ATFs!

Take care of her!

Be safe out there.I may need to see this Kay and get some of this goodness.

StickyWeed
07-01-18, 03:30
PCR. I know theres mostly milfs there. But if Penny is not bad looking or cute in the face and has a Bush, then maybe ill give her a try. MAYBE. How tall is she, she short? Any Bush? And does she look old? Korean? Big eyes? Cute puppy face or cat face?LOL ic looks like from the 90's.

Nephilim3000
07-23-18, 01:08

Take care of her!

Be safe out there.Kay is my ATF too. Kay is the best. Is there anyone else as good as her that is in the line up?

MadCocker
07-23-18, 18:04
Is Kay the only girl in the current lineup? I haven't been there in a couple years but I don't think I've ever known more than 3 girls working there. I've been meaning to check it out, but the place seems so sketchy I don't want my work truck getting broken in to.

Ball519
07-24-18, 02:58
Is Kay the only girl in the current lineup? I haven't been there in a couple years but I don't think I've ever known more than 3 girls working there. I've been meaning to check it out, but the place seems so sketchy I don't want my work truck getting broken in to.I stopped by today and asked for Kay. But she was busy. So I asked who was available. Angie said only her. Checked her out, and looked okay, a little heavy, but she said only got 3 of them now. Kay, Angie, Sophie. Jenny and Coco are not there. Angie was okay, but not as good as Kay. Light massage only after the exercise was over. She likes the sex though. Everything on the menu. She said next time we go to Greece. I shall see. Good hunting. FYI. I go during the daytime when there is only some ugly guys hanging out by the internet cafe only. And not the whole back parking lot like at night.

DrMajikLuv69
07-24-18, 10:08
I stopped by today and asked for Kay. But she was busy. So I asked who was available. Angie said only her. Checked her out, and looked okay, a little heavy, but she said only got 3 of them now. Kay, Angie, Sophie. Jenny and Coco are not there. Angie was okay, but not as good as Kay. Light massage only after the exercise was over. She likes the sex though. Everything on the menu. She said next time we go to Greece. I shall see. Good hunting. FYI. I go during the daytime when there is only some ugly guys hanging out by the internet cafe only. And not the whole back parking lot like at night.Where did Jenny go? I never seen the Jenny that worked at PCR and wondering if that is the same Jenny that is working at Arcadia FKA Nirvana?

Is Angie MSOG? Does Angie have bush? Or no bush? How’s was the BBBJ? Rimming?

MadCocker
07-24-18, 17:50
I stopped by today and asked for Kay. But she was busy. So I asked who was available. Angie said only her. Checked her out, and looked okay, a little heavy, but she said only got 3 of them now. Kay, Angie, Sophie. Jenny and Coco are not there. Angie was okay, but not as good as Kay. Light massage only after the exercise was over. She likes the sex though. Everything on the menu. She said next time we go to Greece. I shall see. Good hunting. FYI. I go during the daytime when there is only some ugly guys hanging out by the internet cafe only. And not the whole back parking lot like at night.Thanks. I'll check it out one day when I'm in the mood for full service and report back.

DeSilva8235
07-30-18, 01:25
Hi guys, I was thinking of trying out PCR since It is close to me. What's the average cost and when is the best times to go. Thanks for the help.

ProfessorGun69
07-30-18, 15:35
Hi guys, I was thinking of trying out PCR since It is close to me. What's the average cost and when is the best times to go. Thanks for the help.Cost the same as any other AMP. House fee is 50 and tip is 150. Best time to go is day or early evening. Park in the front. Or park across the street. Pretend you're going in Longs and buy something from that store if you're paranoid about parking.

TomAssCan9
08-04-18, 16:35
I stopped by today and asked for Kay. But she was busy. So I asked who was available. Angie said only her. Checked her out, and looked okay, a little heavy, but she said only got 3 of them now. Kay, Angie, Sophie. Jenny and Coco are not there. Angie was okay, but not as good as Kay. Light massage only after the exercise was over. She likes the sex though. Everything on the menu. She said next time we go to Greece. I shall see. Good hunting. FYI. I go during the daytime when there is only some ugly guys hanging out by the internet cafe only. And not the whole back parking lot like at night.Back in duh day I use to cruise dea. I was young and did crazy shit back den.

SmallKine
08-21-18, 15:13
Few weeks ago I spent an hour with Kay, nice woman but not my type. Good massage.

DrMajikLuv69
10-05-18, 06:12
Sophie is half Korean and I think the other half is Hispanic heritage; She put me on cloud nine, so I totally forgot what she said. Yup! It was that good! Sophie got some big boobs. Nice man made boobies. She looks good on her back and the POV from DATY is spectacular. Nice soft touch erotic B2 B massage. Received the higher end of YMMV as always. Everything on the menu by my standards regarding service; thus it's a repeat! Smile with Style; her service and attitude fits my style.

Gargoyles1
10-06-18, 17:40
Sophie is half Korean and I think the other half is Hispanic heritage; She put me on cloud nine, so I totally forgot what she said. Yup! It was that good! Sophie got some big boobs. Nice man made boobies. She looks good on her back and the POV from DATY is spectacular. Nice soft touch erotic B2 B massage. Received the higher end of YMMV as always. Everything on the menu by my standards regarding service; thus it's a repeat! Smile with Style; her service and attitude fits my style.Been there. One time. Had a older woman. Small side. Ut she didn't waste time. She just grab my body close to her and it was ok. She didn't even ask question. Have to check Sophie. Is she on the bigger side.

DrMajikLuv69
10-10-18, 02:25
Been there. One time. Had a older woman. Small side. Ut she didn't waste time. She just grab my body close to her and it was ok. She didn't even ask question. Have to check Sophie. Is she on the bigger side.To answer your question Gargoyles1. No she is not. She is not big. There was no scale in the room and I'm not good at guessing womens weight but if had to guess I would say about 110 to 116 at 5'1 plus or minus inch. Her boobs, soft skin and exotic half Korean half Hispanic looks are her best psychical features. TEHO but I think the Hapa Hispanic look is very pretty. I'm not sure of her age but she is not in her twenties but still can fuck like she is YMMV.

DrMajikLuv96
10-12-18, 01:15
To answer your question Gargoyles1. No she is not. She is not big. There was no scale in the room and I'm not good at guessing womens weight but if had to guess I would say about 110 to 116 at 5'1 plus or minus inch. Her boobs, soft skin and exotic half Korean half Hispanic looks are her best psychical features. TEHO but I think the Hapa Hispanic look is very pretty. I'm not sure of her age but she is not in her twenties but still can fuck like she is YMMV.Was she actually that bad looking? I don't think so.

Strollingdownh
10-12-18, 14:12
Sophie is half Korean and I think the other half is Hispanic heritage; She put me on cloud nine, so I totally forgot what she said. Yup! It was that good! Sophie got some big boobs. Nice man made boobies. She looks good on her back and the POV from DATY is spectacular. Nice soft touch erotic B2 B massage. Received the higher end of YMMV as always. Everything on the menu by my standards regarding service; thus it's a repeat! Smile with Style; her service and attitude fits my style.Are you talking about sophia? If so, I've had multiple sessions with her. Always friendly and willing to please. Everything covered if course. Is old school and will give you a massage after the play and will even put your clothes back on for you.

OysterDiver69
10-14-18, 12:40
As of yesterday, the current line up are Pink, Sophie, and Kay. Mimi has moved on else where.

Demosdef
10-16-18, 19:27
How much would a BBBJ usually cost including HF?

DrMajikLuv69
10-18-18, 03:20
As of yesterday, the current line up are Pink, Sophie, and Kay. Mimi has moved on else where.Think there was a girl named Angie there too?

DrMajikLuv96
10-28-18, 03:33
Think there was a girl named Angie there too?Angie is no longer there.

DrMajikLuv69
11-03-18, 00:11
Angie is no longer there.Recently I heard that there is a girl named Angie now at Kison. Is this the same Angie?

DrMajikLuv96
11-03-18, 01:34
Recently I heard that there is a girl named Angie now at Kison. Is this the same Angie?She left for Nepal 2 weeks ago, sorry you late again.

Johnny14
11-03-18, 18:40
She left for Nepal 2 weeks ago, sorry you late again.Is she Mongolian?

SBrendan
11-06-18, 20:42
Anyone here rim?

Drake678
11-17-18, 18:18
Is she Mongolian?There is a Korean girl named Angie at Kison. Is this the same one?

Lo Wang
12-09-18, 06:11
Anyone have the current lineup, or some recent experience on what to expect?

Drove past, area seemed shady. It is close to Aiea, though, and FS is hard to find out here.

DrMajikLuv69
12-09-18, 20:17
Anyone have the current lineup, or some recent experience on what to expect?

Drove past, area seemed shady. It is close to Aiea, though, and FS is hard to find out here.Park in front of the Thai restaurant or across the street. Go during the earlier hours. Someone mentioned on this thread that there is a new girl named Angie? Scroll down this thread. Not sure tho because when I called she didnt want to give names of the line up over the phone. Kay goes above and beyond and her menu of services is top tier.

Lo Wang
12-09-18, 22:40
Park in front of the Thai restaurant or across the street. Go during the earlier hours. Someone mentioned on this thread that there is a new girl named Angie? Scroll down this thread. Not sure tho because when I called she didnt want to give names of the line up over the phone. Kay goes above and beyond and her menu of services is top tier.Sounds like Angie flew the coop, according to the thread.

I'm mulling over rolling the dice on it, for lack of options if nothing else. Wish the pickings were a bit less thin in pearl city / aiea. If go, I'll post up with whatever I come back with. Thanks doc.

DrMajikLuv69
12-30-18, 18:25
Sounds like Angie flew the coop, according to the thread.

I'm mulling over rolling the dice on it, for lack of options if nothing else. Wish the pickings were a bit less thin in pearl city / aiea. If go, I'll post up with whatever I come back with. Thanks doc.Where did Angie go? Dang it that's too bad. IMHO Kay is the best with massage and extra PSE stuff. YMMV but Kay will give a 110 percent with her massages. Therapeutic grade massages. I normally do NOT go to an AMP for massages personally I'd rather have MSOG, but when I need a really good massage plus a good fuck, then I see Kay. RRL girl. NRA very good attitude and service.

DrMajikLuv69
01-11-19, 16:45
The best therapeutic massage in an AMP is by Kay. I'd rather have MSOG at AMPs but if I need a real therapeutic massage at an AMP with a wet cum crescendo session then Kay is the girl! Kay is the best therapeutic massage in any AMP. Lei at Happiness and Paula of Kison are close second place.

Hawaiianjohn
01-11-19, 23:58
The best therapeutic massage in an AMP is by Kay. I'd rather have MSOG at AMPs but if I need a real therapeutic massage at an AMP with a wet cum crescendo session then Kay is the girl! Kay is the best therapeutic massage in any AMP. Lei at Happiness and Paula of Kison are close second place.Hi, can you describe her looks, age, and menu?, and do you recommend anything in Aiea, Pearl City Area.

Member #6000
01-12-19, 03:01
The best therapeutic massage in an AMP is by Kay. I'd rather have MSOG at AMPs but if I need a real therapeutic massage at an AMP with a wet cum crescendo session then Kay is the girl! Kay is the best therapeutic massage in any AMP. Lei at Happiness and Paula of Kison are close second place.I'd like to add Yoko at Kison for a strong legit massage.

DrMajikLuv69
01-13-19, 03:13
Hi, can you describe her looks, age, and menu?, and do you recommend anything in Aiea, Pearl City Area.She's been described as GND. She is about 5'4" and a guestimate on weight might be about 117 - 120 pounds? She has tone arms and legs. She is not fat. She has natural bee cups. Long black hair. Her style is not to use much make or just a little and still pretty. Shaved pussy with a little Bush on top only. White creamy soft skin. I'm not good at guessing age but guess would be about mid 30's. She has a pleasent attitude and her service is awesome PSE GFE FMBA. The massage is The Best. Professional grade massage in an AMP.

NiceBush808
01-13-19, 15:11
She's been described as GND. She is about 5'4" and a guestimate on weight might be about 117 - 120 pounds? She has tone arms and legs. She is not fat. She has natural bee cups. Long black hair. Her style is not to use much make or just a little and still pretty. Shaved pussy with a little Bush on top only. White creamy soft skin. I'm not good at guessing age but guess would be about mid 30's. She has a pleasent attitude and her service is awesome PSE GFE FMBA. The massage is The Best. Professional grade massage in an AMP.Is she Korean one?

DrMajikLuv69
01-13-19, 16:09
Is she Korean one?Yes she is the korean girl.

DrMajikLuv69
01-13-19, 16:11
Is she Korean one?She has a resemblance to the main actress from the 2016 Korean Movie "Spirits Homecoming". Cute GND looks. Her face especially looks like the girl from the movie. See link below for video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPMwfoEGcOQ

NiceBush808
01-13-19, 17:38
She has a resemblance to the main actress from the 2016 Korean Movie "Spirits Homecoming". Cute GND looks. Her face especially looks like the girl from the movie. See link below for video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPMwfoEGcOQExactly which one though? The one on the left or the right in that movie poster? Nice info BTW. That's what i like:-) I can get a very good idea of how she looks nnow and if she's doable according to her looks. I like that. Thanks!

LocoBoy
01-14-19, 17:55
If you are that worried about looks then you are looking up the wrong tree. This one is truly about service versus looks. Looks. Fair, service and personality. Excellent. She does have some Bush so you might like her but she reminds me of those old Korean Bar kitchen mamas.

Exactly which one though? The one on the left or the right in that movie poster? Nice info BTW. That's what i like:-) I can get a very good idea of how she looks nnow and if she's doable according to her looks. I like that. Thanks!

Bulgogi Boy
01-16-19, 13:47
If you are that worried about looks then you are looking up the wrong tree. This one is truly about service versus looks. Looks. Fair, service and personality. Excellent. She does have some Bush so you might like her but she reminds me of those old Korean Bar kitchen mamas.That's EXACTLY how I would describe Kay. Thanks for the TRUTH. And you are dead on, you go there for service / convenience, not for looks.

Boredd
01-16-19, 14:16
Where do they post? Haven't seen any ads.

Sukebegai
01-16-19, 20:02
Where do they post? Haven't seen any ads.They don't advertise.

Rev1274
02-16-19, 09:08
Kay is gone but there's candy.

DrMajikLuv69
02-16-19, 21:00
Kay is gone but there's candy.Rev1274 are YOU reporting that Kay AKA Kayy is on vacation or did she leave the profession?

Rev1274
02-17-19, 00:53
Rev1274 are YOU reporting that Kay AKA Kayy is on vacation or did she leave the profession?She left profession. Told me was doing acupuncture in town.

Kalani69
02-18-19, 03:46
Kay is gone but there's candy.Which Candy is this? Description? AKA? Worked at Kison? Blue Star? Etc. Thanks.

ExoticKnight
02-25-19, 17:51
Anyone know where Kay went? I heard she working somewhere else.

DrMajikLuv69
02-26-19, 05:16
She left profession. Told me was doing acupuncture in town.Congratulations to Kayy. I am sure she will do well doing acupuncture. Kayy was a GTG for the BEST massage. I've posted reports on how great her massage skills are in this thread. She had a routine too. Hmm. Wow! Her routine was a great one; hopefully nobody will think just because all my reports on Kay were similar that it was a copy and paste. She did have a routine and I did see her multiple times. Kayy massage was better than any therapeutic massage. Someone else mentioned that she was studying to be a licensed massage therapist? Maybe that's why she was so go at it? On top of that she loved to cum YMMV and multiple positions no lube and so tight! She was NRA PSE GFE FMBA with plenty of PRS. If anybody got her contact for her new acupuncture business LMK. TIA.

ExoticKnight
02-27-19, 14:25
Congratulations to Kayy. I am sure she will do well doing acupuncture. Kayy was a GTG for the BEST massage. I've posted reports on how great her massage skills are in this thread. She had a routine too. Hmm. Wow! Her routine was a great one; hopefully nobody will think just because all my reports on Kay were similar that it was a copy and paste. She did have a routine and I did see her multiple times. Kayy massage was better than any therapeutic massage. Someone else mentioned that she was studying to be a licensed massage therapist? Maybe that's why she was so go at it? On top of that she loved to cum YMMV and multiple positions no lube and so tight! She was NRA PSE GFE FMBA with plenty of PRS. If anybody got her contact for her new acupuncture business LMK. TIA.Talked to Sophie, she said Kay left PCR. Have a BF now and both are now acupuncture and Shiatsu certified and looking to open up their own place. Don't know where yet. As far as her massage services, really don't know if she'll be available anymore. Anyway I wish her the best because she is he best!

Ball519
02-27-19, 19:05
Hey there fellow mongers, went to pcr yesterday. New line up is sophie, joann, candy, and penny. There is no longer the gaming place next to pcr. Good hunting.

DrMajikLuv69
03-01-19, 08:14
Congratulations to Kayy. I am sure she will do well doing acupuncture. Kayy was a GTG for the BEST massage. I've posted reports on how great her massage skills are in this thread. She had a routine too. Hmm. Wow! Her routine was a great one; hopefully nobody will think just because all my reports on Kay were similar that it was a copy and paste. She did have a routine and I did see her multiple times. Kayy massage was better than any therapeutic massage. Someone else mentioned that she was studying to be a licensed massage therapist? Maybe that's why she was so go at it? On top of that she loved to cum YMMV and multiple positions no lube and so tight! She was NRA PSE GFE FMBA with plenty of PRS. If anybody got her contact for her new acupuncture business LMK. TIA.Kayy is the best massage therapist IMHO. TEHO regarding massage. It's a matter of personal preference. Once again for the confused monger Kayy is the BEST for massage. There are a few other back up GTG for great massages and those GTG have been reported in their respective threads.

Demosdef
03-01-19, 14:09
Hey there fellow mongers, went to pcr yesterday. New line up is sophie, joann, candy, and penny. There is no longer the gaming place next to pcr. Good hunting.Are there any worth trying? Was looking to get kayy but slept on it.

Sukebegai
03-01-19, 20:19
Hey there fellow mongers, went to pcr yesterday. New line up is sophie, joann, candy, and penny. There is no longer the gaming place next to pcr. Good hunting.Happy yet sad that Kay has left the biz. Wish her the best. Business may pickup now that the chronics are gone.

DaViper
03-02-19, 23:07
Hey there fellow mongers, went to pcr yesterday. New line up is sophie, joann, candy, and penny. There is no longer the gaming place next to pcr. Good hunting.I'm surprise this place never have any ads on any site. Very low key which is good for them but I wonder hows business.

Ball519
03-03-19, 02:23
That's why they got the dimmer switch. Or like the stores nowadays, you got to bring your own package. The bodies all the same chuck steak, not ribeyes. But if you hungry, just close your eyes and grind.

Are there any worth trying? Was looking to get kayy but slept on it.

BlueMoon1000
03-03-19, 09:10
I'm surprise this place never have any ads on any site. Very low key which is good for them but I wonder hows business.Once they are noticed as popular spot (more money= usually related to tax evasion or money laundering), it is not easy to sleep well. Once bust, it may costs much much more.

Keeping low key sounds wiser now.

I think that is why many girls just go for vacation or keep low key meeting only very reliable regilars without big mouth. Or rejecting new clients to avoid any risk.

I understand their nervous attitude.

Wait till things get seen out of mist.

Bulgogi Boy
03-05-19, 14:57
Thanks! Without being overly descriptive, you gave me a clear idea of what to expect. Or rather, not to expect, since I won't be visiting!

That's why they got the dimmer switch. Or like the stores nowadays, you got to bring your own package. The bodies all the same chuck steak, not ribeyes. But if you hungry, just close your eyes and grind.

KTown Killa
03-11-19, 23:08
If you need your MILF / gilf fix go to pcr. Had Didi today. Kmilf speaks good English. About 5'4" 120 lbs. Face about average. Manmade C'z but soft with nice nips. She got small Bush for you Bush lovers. Started with some dfk & she had me at the edge of the bed for some CBJ. I didn't mind cause she suck good dick. Returned the favor with daty at the edge of the bed with me kneeling on the floor to get deep in that puss. Her clit gets swollen during daty. Love it when that happens. I wanted to fuck so started in mish which only lasted about 5 min before I had switch to doggie because I was going to cum already. Doggie lasted about 5 min as well cause I guess I was super horny. Everything covered but her service was top notch.

Lo Wang
03-13-19, 18:47
Went in a couple weeks ago, got a cold response. The woman who greeted me was giving me hard looks and was real evasive when I asked who was working. I couldn't get more than a few words out of her. Not sure if she thought I was LEO or what, but I and my money left.

Seemed pretty old, too. I guess YMMV is the golden rule, but a real let down all the same.

YoboMan65
04-06-19, 18:56
Wanted house fee and tip before service. MILF around early 50's. BBBJ HJ finish. Kay is gone she was the best. Sophia is grouchy but she takes care of repeats. Joanne is ok.

Call make appointment so you don't get Penny.

Next door internet cafe looked closed.

LVB808
04-06-19, 19:27
Wanted house fee and tip before service. MILF around early 50's. BBBJ HJ finish. Kay is gone she was the best. Sophia is grouchy but she takes care of repeats. Joanne is ok.

Call make appointment so you don't get Penny.

Next door internet cafe looked closed.Do you know if this is the same Penny that used to be at Paradise on Beretania? TIA.

KTown Killa
04-06-19, 19:33
Do you know if this is the same Penny that used to be at Paradise on Beretania? TIA.Yups it's the same women. She also went by Lily too from Chm. & she spent some at Kings also.

Surf69
04-08-19, 15:50
Any intel on who has the largest rack at this place?

YoboMan65
04-09-19, 20:23
Any intel on who has the largest rack at this place?Sophie the Best!

She the best but can be a grouch.

CougarLvr
04-24-19, 13:08
Sophie the Best!

She the best but can be a grouch.No can forget her dyed red hair!!

Cosmic Kid
04-24-19, 13:34
Is PCR still open? I called the phone number that's on rub maps and recording says the number's no longer in service, disconnected. PM please.

Lo Wang
04-27-19, 04:49
Is PCR still open? I called the phone number that's on rub maps and recording says the number's no longer in service, disconnected. PM please.I did a drive through the lot and they looked open earlier, but I can't help on the number.

There was a younger (30 ish) asian woman standing right outside, like she belonged there. Could have been one of the girls out for a break, but given it's mostly much older ladies working there, who knows. Some poor sods suspicious wife? Still, if you find out what's what, or if they're actually getting younger women in there, post up.

Cosmic Kid
04-27-19, 20:47
I did a drive through the lot and they looked open earlier, but I can't help on the number.

There was a younger (30 ish) asian woman standing right outside, like she belonged there. Could have been one of the girls out for a break, but given it's mostly much older ladies working there, who knows. Some poor sods suspicious wife? Still, if you find out what's what, or if they're actually getting younger women in there, post up.Roger that; Thanks for the intel, brah. Good to know PCR's still open. Think you nailed it though. Never has sounded like there's any young providers there. Myself though, not looking for young anyway; just one particular middle-age fuggly woman, rumored to be working there now. TEHO! LOL.

Rev1274
06-05-19, 07:25
Looks like she's back.

SpoodrikBrad1
06-05-19, 11:53
I knew she was going to come back sooner or later. They always do.

Finger Licking
06-06-19, 02:48
Looks like she's back.Yup. She texted me the other week. She said she never left.

Mr Crowley
06-06-19, 03:20
Being new here I was interested in checking that place out but, through informative sources that place is being watched. Some kind of gambling was going on next door and now they're watching that place. Some of them went on vacation to lay low for awhile. That's what I was told. Don't know if it's true. LMK.

DrMajikLuv69
06-06-19, 04:38
Looks like she's back.If true that is great news!

DrMajikLuv69
06-06-19, 04:39
I knew she was going to come back sooner or later. They always do.Kayy has the best therapeutic massage skills in the AMP. She delivers LMT services plus other therapeutic happiness. It’s like Double Happiness: therapeutic massage plus GFE PSE.

ExoticKnight
06-06-19, 17:15
Kayy has the best therapeutic massage skills in the AMP. She delivers LMT services plus other therapeutic happiness. Its like Double Happiness: therapeutic massage plus GFE PSE.What! She's back? I thought she started her own business somewhere. Oh well better pay her a visit then. Yes she has the best therapeutic massage skills out there. She's strong too. The Thai's cannot match her skills and technique. I wonder how long she's going to be there now?

Makana9
06-08-19, 15:53
Kayy has the best therapeutic massage skills in the AMP. She delivers LMT services plus other therapeutic happiness. Its like Double Happiness: therapeutic massage plus GFE PSE.Kay is back? Whoa, ok need to visit. Now only if? Kelly, Apple, Yoko, MS Lisa, DT Chanel, and Angela comes back, then I know I no need worry, just go with my rotation. Oh well, I can dream.

Liampark808
06-09-19, 03:03
I figured I'd try out Kayy a few days ago, but I just wanted to confirm whether I had Kay or got the B&S. Does Kayy have very short reddish colored hair? Read as many recent reports as I could, but couldn't find anything on what her hairstyle was like. The hairstyle seemed to be the most distinguishing feature of this provider I was with. Service wise it was ok, which is why I was questioning the B&S. Looks wise, I wasn't expecting a whole lot.

Rev1274
06-09-19, 11:28
I figured I'd try out Kayy a few days ago, but I just wanted to confirm whether I had Kay or got the B&S. Does Kayy have very short reddish colored hair? Read as many recent reports as I could, but couldn't find anything on what her hairstyle was like. The hairstyle seemed to be the most distinguishing feature of this provider I was with. Service wise it was ok, which is why I was questioning the B&S. Looks wise, I wasn't expecting a whole lot.Yes same lady that's Kay.

ExoticKnight
06-09-19, 13:07
Being new here I was interested in checking that place out but, through informative sources that place is being watched. Some kind of gambling was going on next door and now they're watching that place. Some of them went on vacation to lay low for awhile. That's what I was told. Don't know if it's true. LMK.Mr. Crowley,. Unless you're into older women. PCR only have older women, no young spinners there. No table shower there, you shower and wash your junk yourself. You can get better looking and younger ones for the same price downtown area. Look up Pinetree, Happiness, or Rejuve.

You can go PCR and Take One For The Team let and us know. Happy Mongering Good Luck.

Rev1274
06-09-19, 13:38
I figured I'd try out Kayy a few days ago, but I just wanted to confirm whether I had Kay or got the B&S. Does Kayy have very short reddish colored hair? Read as many recent reports as I could, but couldn't find anything on what her hairstyle was like. The hairstyle seemed to be the most distinguishing feature of this provider I was with. Service wise it was ok, which is why I was questioning the B&S. Looks wise, I wasn't expecting a whole lot.Yes same lady that's Kay.

Finger Licking
06-09-19, 14:37
Mr. Crowley,. Unless you're into older women. PCR only have older women, no young spinners there. No table shower there, you shower and wash your junk yourself. You can get better looking and younger ones for the same price downtown area. Look up Pinetree, Happiness, or Rejuve.

You can go PCR and Take One For The Team let and us know. Happy Mongering Good Luck.Ditto. I used to go their just for convenience if I didn't want to drive to town. Older ladies, no MSOG, short you on time as well.

Kay is the exception. Still not hot or young like town providers but she gives a decent massage and takes direction well and can get pounded for a long time. No Greek or CIM.

ExoticKnight
06-11-19, 11:10
I figured I'd try out Kayy a few days ago, but I just wanted to confirm whether I had Kay or got the B&S. Does Kayy have very short reddish colored hair? Read as many recent reports as I could, but couldn't find anything on what her hairstyle was like. The hairstyle seemed to be the most distinguishing feature of this provider I was with. Service wise it was ok, which is why I was questioning the B&S. Looks wise, I wasn't expecting a whole lot.That's not Kay. Kay doesn't have short red hair. She has black shoulder length hair and kinda muscular. Picture a Rhonda Rousey body on a Korean frame. And she don’t have nice lady like hands, she have those tough massage hands.

Rev1274
06-12-19, 00:15
That's not Kay. Kay doesn't have short red hair. She has black shoulder length hair and kinda muscular. Picture a Rhonda Rousey body on a Korean frame. And she dont have nice lady like hands, she have those tough massage hands.She changed her hair by dying it red and it's shorter also.

Liampark808
06-12-19, 08:08
She changed her hair by dying it red and it's shorter also.I'm talking very short (by women's standards). Kinda of a punk rockfish, frizzy style like in the attached picture. Funny that this one came from an article titled "13 Short Haircuts for Older Women. ".

Rev1274
06-12-19, 23:57
I'm talking very short (by women's standards). Kinda of a punk rockfish, frizzy style like in the attached picture. Funny that this one came from an article titled "13 Short Haircuts for Older Women. ".No not that short. She used to have long black hair and now it touches her shoulders. I didn't had a session with her recently because when I went someone was using the room with AC. I'm not sure how long she's staying but Sophie and Joanne are in a trip.

Makalena Nbf
06-19-19, 15:25
Tried calling last number for PC and only get a Verizon music tone. Anyone got the new number?

Ddnsm
07-05-19, 13:39
Rang the bell. Lady with red dyed hair answers. Asked for Kay. She's available. Takes the house fee. I showered. In the room she asks what do you want. I say some fun first. I drop the towel. She dropped to her knees. Nice BBBJ. Lay her down for daty. No fiv. Slap her clit with my dick. Push it in no cover. Pound a bit. Roll her over. No ass play. Roll her back over. Daty a bit. Stand next to her and she BBBJ until I release. Cim for a few minutes. Strong massage next 15 minutes. I roll over and say let's go again but you on top. She rides me to completion.

ExoticKnight
07-05-19, 15:32
Rang the bell. Lady with red dyed hair answers. Asked for Kay. She's available. Takes the house fee. I showered. In the room she asks what do you want. I say some fun first. I drop the towel. She dropped to her knees. Nice BBBJ. Lay her down for daty. No fiv. Slap her clit with my dick. Push it in no cover. Pound a bit. Roll her over. No ass play. Roll her back over. Daty a bit. Stand next to her and she BBBJ until I release. Cim for a few minutes. Strong massage next 15 minutes. I roll over and say let's go again but you on top. She rides me to completion.Wow! Always good comments on here about Kay. She must be the best one there from all the great reviews about her. How much was the house fee and tip to get that great service??

Ddnsm
07-05-19, 15:52
Standard AMP fees. I gifted a bit extra.

ExoticKnight
07-05-19, 19:39
Standard AMP fees. I gifted a bit extra.Always when I go there she's either not there or not available, and always end up with Sophie or some other older ladies. I've seen her but never got the chance to get her.

Lo Wang
07-11-19, 21:54
Rang the bell. Lady with red dyed hair answers. Asked for Kay. She's available. Takes the house fee. I showered. In the room she asks what do you want. I say some fun first. I drop the towel. She dropped to her knees. Nice BBBJ. Lay her down for daty. No fiv. Slap her clit with my dick. Push it in no cover. Pound a bit. Roll her over. No ass play. Roll her back over. Daty a bit. Stand next to her and she BBBJ until I release. Cim for a few minutes. Strong massage next 15 minutes. I roll over and say let's go again but you on top. She rides me to completion.She's back for sure? No B&S?

I keep reading good things, but the place left less than a great impression last time I went. How old is Kay, hows the looks, height, weight, etc?

Nothing but old ladies, bait and switches, and cock teases in the pearl city area so far, so I'd give it another shot if this woman is as legend as people keep making her out to be.

ExoticKnight
07-12-19, 14:32
She's back for sure? No B&S?

I keep reading good things, but the place left less than a great impression last time I went. How old is Kay, hows the looks, height, weight, etc?

Nothing but old ladies, bait and switches, and cock teases in the pearl city area so far, so I'd give it another shot if this woman is as legend as people keep making her out to be.Yes Mr. Lo, this place only have older women. Their all over 50's. Kay is just the best masseuse there. Had her only once, every time I go there for her, she's either not there or unavailable and end up with Sophie. Sophie is good FS but lack the massage skills and a clock watcher.

Finger Licking
08-05-19, 01:20
Did PCR close too? I tried calling and went to voicemail.

Tried texting and calling Kay too. No response.

RugManBjj
08-06-19, 00:09
No answer. They shut down.

Finger Licking
08-06-19, 16:39
No answer. They shut down.Kay called me back. They are open but their phone line isn't working.

DadDad
08-07-19, 21:23
No answer. They shut down.They are open and running just went there.

Finger Licking
08-13-19, 23:51
Haven't seen her in a long time and now you remember why.

Reports she has short hair -negative. Still has long black hair.

Non GFE and mechanical. Don't get me wrong she takes direction well and everything was BB and MSOG for me. She don't like FIV or FIA or dirty talking, hair pulling etc. I banged the shit out of her knowing it's probably my last time I am going to see her. I pounded her so hard she asked me to see a different girl next time.

She is going to go legit soon guys so hit it while you can.

Duro08
08-28-19, 19:36
Can anyone give info on Kay. I'm eager to check her out but I'm not the type to go in and walk out if I don't like what I see. I'd appreciate any info about her. Age, look, height, weight.

TIA.

Bulgogi Boy
08-30-19, 04:41
Here's my info. Don't do it. If you want a middle aged Korean kitchen mama that makes you think "why the fuck am I here?" Then see her. The negative reports about her looks are true. The positive ones about her looks are shills. Good luck keeping your boner on.

Her service if fine, because when you are a sixty year old provider in Pearl City, you better fucking work hard for the money.

Out.

BB.

Can anyone give info on Kay. I'm eager to check her out but I'm not the type to go in and walk out if I don't like what I see. I'd appreciate any info about her. Age, look, height, weight.

TIA.

Demosdef
08-30-19, 06:02
Any photo references we can use get an idea of what she looks like? Is she skinny, thick, fat, big tits, small tits, real tits, fake tits? Ass no ass? Kinda hard to visualize with different reports.

Finger Licking
08-30-19, 12:07
Here's my info. Don't do it. If you want a middle aged Korean kitchen mama that makes you think "why the fuck am I here?" Then see her. The negative reports about her looks are true. The positive ones about her looks are shills. Good luck keeping your boner on.

Her service if fine, because when you are a sixty year old provider in Pearl City, you better fucking work hard for the money.

Out.

BB.My brother speaks the truth. IMHO waste of your time and money. I'd see her if I was desperate and didn't want to drive into town. And then kick myself in the ass again for seeing her again. If your going to pay town prices I'd say continue driving to town LOL.

BladeKnight
08-30-19, 13:02
Any photo references we can use get an idea of what she looks like? Is she skinny, thick, fat, big tits, small tits, real tits, fake tits? Ass no ass? Kinda hard to visualize with different reports.PCR only have old women there. No young spinners there. Scary place. Kay? Like B. Boy said, kitchen buy me drinkie Mama. Average built, about 5'4" maybe in her 50's already, good massage CFS, no table NURU shower there. You shower yourself. Standard 60 HF +tip YMMV. Better off in town young providers for the same or better service and price. PCR is for the old men's. Went once will never repeat. Rather have the younger ones to make money and your desires worth it. Good Luck.

Duro08
08-31-19, 15:22

Out.

BB.Appreciate it. Saved my time and money. Hahaha.

RainMaker2020
09-07-19, 13:15
[Deleted by Admin]

If you make a fake user like this to spam the site again I'll edit the posts so they say you have hidden cameras.

If you want to advertise use our classified site

A2

Aviatr77
09-07-19, 18:38
Aloha fellow mongers, Pearl City Relaxation has just employed 2 new girls. Please welcome Ms. Apple & Ms. Gina to their current line up.

Check them out TOFTT and give us your report.Heard that 2 ladies had started at PCR earlier this week, so went by yesterday and asked to see them. They say first time here but they sure look familiar. It's been awhile so I don't know. Their both fortyish MILFs who still look good, Gina is a little over 5" little over 100# and looks good with clothes on. Will see her next time.

Apple is almost a spinner, 5", maybe 100# and slim but not skinny. Nice B's, and nice okole, and I found her sexy despite her age and the dim red light. She gave me GFE, good DFK, nice BBBJ. Started in MISH and she is nice and tight that I didn't last, CIP so was all good.

She got her little towel and laid down and showed me some more nice slow DFK. More BBBJ and round two was standing MISH, but was hard because the beds are so low we ended up on the bed anyway. Didn't take long to finish again because she felt so good. Got msog so was a good experience, best I've had since Candy used to work there. I like Apple because of her real GFE, she treated me like her BF of the hour. LOL.

Have to check out Gina next time. Too bad Pearl City is so far, have to plan around all that traffic. BTW got a fast look at another tall younger looking girl, couldn't any info about her though.

Enona1
09-07-19, 18:46
Heard that 2 ladies had started at PCR earlier this week, so went by yesterday and asked to see them. They say first time here but they sure look familiar. It's been awhile so I don't know. Their both fortyish MILFs who still look good, Gina is a little over 5" little over 100# and looks good with clothes on. Will see her next time.

Apple is almost a spinner, 5", maybe 100# and slim but not skinny. Nice B's, and nice okole, and I found her sexy despite her age in the dim red light. She gave me GFE, good DFK, nice BBBJ. Started in MISH and she is nice and tight that I didn't last, CIP so was all good.

She got her little towel and laid down and showed me some more nice slow DFK. More BBBJ and round two was standing MISH, but was hard because the beds are so low we ended up on the bed anyway. Didn't take long to finish again because she'e nice and tight. Got msog so was a good experience, best I've had since Candy used to work there. I like Apple because of her real GFE, she treated me like her BF of the hour. LOL.

Have to check out Gina next time. Too bad Pearl City is so far, have to plan around all that traffic. BTW got a fast look at another tall younger looking girl, couldn't any info about her though.Could this be Apple from Kison?

MadCocker
09-10-19, 15:56
Heard that 2 ladies had started at PCR earlier this week, so went by yesterday and asked to see them. They say first time here but they sure look familiar. It's been awhile so I don't know. Their both fortyish MILFs who still look good, Gina is a little over 5" little over 100# and looks good with clothes on. Will see her next time.

Apple is almost a spinner, 5", maybe 100# and slim but not skinny. Nice B's, and nice okole, and I found her sexy despite her age and the dim red light. She gave me GFE, good DFK, nice BBBJ. Started in MISH and she is nice and tight that I didn't last, CIP so was all good.

She got her little towel and laid down and showed me some more nice slow DFK. More BBBJ and round two was standing MISH, but was hard because the beds are so low we ended up on the bed anyway. Didn't take long to finish again because she felt so good. Got msog so was a good experience, best I've had since Candy used to work there. I like Apple because of her real GFE, she treated me like her BF of the hour. LOL.

Have to check out Gina next time. Too bad Pearl City is so far, have to plan around all that traffic. BTW got a fast look at another tall younger looking girl, couldn't any info about her though.What time of day did you go? I'm pretty much a daytime monger and have never had good luck at PCR during the day.

Aviatr77
09-10-19, 16:31
What time of day did you go? I'm pretty much a daytime monger and have never had good luck at PCR during the day.Went middle of the day. I almost always go during daylight hours as there's guys hanging around the corner of the building.

I call to make sure that I get who I want.

MadCocker
09-10-19, 16:59
Went middle of the day. I almost always go during daylight hours as there's guys hanging around the corner of the building.

I call to make sure that I get who I want.Mahalo for the reply. I agree with you 100% on the sketchiness of that place once it gets dark. I used to work in that building a long time ago and even then it was bad. I will have to check them out.

Mililanial
09-11-19, 00:59
Since PCR is nearby, decided to visit. Previous reports are right, Apple and Gina are the new girls. Kay is the mamasan, but she is not the old Kay but a younger taller version. Chose Gina because Apple maybe the one from Kison. I'll check her out next week.

Gina is about 5'2", maybe not even 100 lbs. She is Korean and well north of 40, but has a nice body considering. Cute B size breasts with pencil eraser nipples. Slim, no pooch, no sags. Has a low cigarette smokers voice. Led me to the first room on the left, asked if I wanted a shower. I said yes and she handed me a towel and led me to the shower room. It was huge, like a regular sized parlor room with shower heads on opposite walls. I proceeded to shower and was pleasantly surprised when Gina came in to join me. She had no clothes and grabbed a washcloth and started to lather me paying special attention to Sherman. How did she know that is exactly what her man loves and responds to. Almost lost it right in the shower room, (had to think about barking dogs and dead babies).

We dried off and returned to the first room on the left. Passed by Kay in the hallway, flashed her man's helmet and got my hand on her left breast. No avoidance so maybe next time (instead of Apple).

Back to Gina in the first room to the left. Paid $$ (includes mamasan's cut). Skipped the massage and went straight to the deed. I must say, wasn't expecting much, but was pleasantly surprised. Gina knows her stuff. CBJ, Deep Throat with gagging sounds, and CG, RCG and squatting cow girl (both frontward and backward). Finished myself with mish and doggie. Brought out the industrial strength massage and finished her screaming and convulsing.

Will repeat with her and Apple and possibly Kay.

TOFFT and happy to report got on base.

Redneck 1
09-11-19, 10:36
Gina is about 5'2", maybe not even 100 lbs. She is Korean and well north of 40, but has a nice body considering. Cute B size breasts with pencil eraser nipples. Slim, no pooch, no sags. Has a low cigarette smokers voice.Thanks for the informative report. From your description, especially the "low cigarette smokers voice," this provider Gina sounds like she might be the same provider who previously worked at Crystal Healing, Kison, Golden, Cypress and Hula, under the names Gina, Sheila, Cola and maybe one or two more. If so, I very much enjoyed sessions with her at both Crystal Healing and Kison.

Liampark808
09-11-19, 20:11
Thanks for the informative report. From your description, especially the "low cigarette smokers voice," this provider Gina sounds like she might be the same provider who previously worked at Crystal Healing, Kison, Golden, Cypress and Hula, under the names Gina, Sheila, Cola and maybe one or two more. If so, I very much enjoyed sessions with her at both Crystal Healing and Kison.When I recently saw her she said she's only been here about a week. She could be just giving me a story though. I received BBBJ, BBFSCOP. She said CIP would cost more.

Mongerholic
09-12-19, 11:38
Since PCR is nearby, decided to visit. Previous reports are right, Apple and Gina are the new girls. Kay is the mamasan, but she is not the old Kay but a younger taller version. Chose Gina because Apple maybe the one from Kison. I'll check her out next week.

Gina is about 5'2", maybe not even 100 lbs. She is Korean and well north of 40, but has a nice body considering. Cute B size breasts with pencil eraser nipples. Slim, no pooch, no sags. Has a low cigarette smokers voice. Led me to the first room on the left, asked if I wanted a shower. I said yes and she handed me a towel and led me to the shower room. It was huge, like a regular sized parlor room with shower heads on opposite walls. I proceeded to shower and was pleasantly surprised when Gina came in to join me. She had no clothes and grabbed a washcloth and started to lather me paying special attention to Sherman. How did she know that is exactly what her man loves and responds to. Almost lost it right in the shower room, (had to think about barking dogs and dead babies).

We dried off and returned to the first room on the left. Passed by Kay in the hallway, flashed her man's helmet and got my hand on her left breast. No avoidance so maybe next time (instead of Apple).

Back to Gina in the first room to the left. Paid $$ (includes mamasan's cut). Skipped the massage and went straight to the deed. I must say, wasn't expecting much, but was pleasantly surprised. Gina knows her stuff. CBJ, Deep Throat with gagging sounds, and CG, RCG and squatting cow girl (both frontward and backward). Finished myself with mish and doggie. Brought out the industrial strength massage and finished her screaming and convulsing.Does this Gina who you are referring to share a slight resemblance to Council woman Donna Mercado Kim? I thought she was working out of Beach spa off of Kalakaua. I have fond memories of this provider and would definitely find time to see her. I have never experienced any upselling or ala carte pricing from her.

Mililanial
09-12-19, 16:59
Does this Gina who you are referring to share a slight resemblance to Council woman Donna Mercado Kim? I thought she was working out of Beach spa off of Kalakaua. I have fond memories of this provider and would definitely find time to see her. I have never experienced any upselling or ala carte pricing from her.Now that you mention it, she does have a resemblance to DMK. Her low voice is sexy as heck.

Aviatr77
09-12-19, 17:13
Does this Gina who you are referring to share a slight resemblance to Council woman Donna Mercado Kim? I thought she was working out of Beach spa off of Kalakaua. I have fond memories of this provider and would definitely find time to see her. I have never experienced any upselling or ala carte pricing from her.You're thinking of Pink, spinner ex Kison. She spent about a week at Beach Spa then went home to La. One of the reasons was the extensive screening by the mama there.

Gina is the old Sheila from CHM and other places and aliases. Need to see her next.

Mongerholic
09-12-19, 18:09
You're thinking of Pink, spinner ex Kison. She spent about a week at Beach Spa then went home to La. One of the reasons was the extensive screening by the mama there.

Gina is the old Sheila from CHM and other places and aliases. Need to see her next.Ok got it. Prior to morphing into Pink she went by Gina. Did this Sheila also own a KB on the big island? Prior to CHM really closing I saw her on the DL. Oh well might as well take a trip to PCR and confirm.

Drake678
10-03-19, 21:15

Back to Gina in the first room to the left. Paid $$ (includes mamasan's cut). Skipped the massage and went straight to the deed. I must say, wasn't expecting much, but was pleasantly surprised. Gina knows her stuff. CBJ, Deep Throat with gagging sounds, and CG, RCG and squatting cow girl (both frontward and backward). Finished myself with mish and doggie. Brought out the industrial strength massage and finished her screaming and convulsing.

Will repeat with her and Apple and possibly Kay.

TOFFT and happy to report got on base.Gina and Sheila sounds like their porn stars. I need to go try when kala come in pockets.

David Bla
10-09-19, 13:55
So the lineup that I seen was.

Apple (From Kison)?

Hannah (From Kison).

Kay.

This was 530 am 9 Oct.

Enona1
10-09-19, 19:52
So the lineup that I seen was.

Apple (From Kison)?

Hannah (From Kison).

Kay.

This was 530 am 9 Oct.Gina there too. I was asked not to post since the site is monitored by HPD. Hope it'll be okay.

Enona1
10-21-19, 17:40
So I got to say that Kay is a licensed massage therapist and it shows. Apple does a decent job as does Hannah. Hope Hannah is still pursuing her license. I was told that Gina is too small and light to give a decent massage. We'll see. I've had good massages from smaller providers. Mimi from Excel comes to mind. Wish she was still around.

HappyTug
10-22-19, 14:22
Okay, based on the reports for Gina, I took a chance and went to see her yesterday. Not sure where the Donna Mercado Kim resemblance was, but I have seen worse. However she is on the petite side and does have a very unflattering voice for a female (raspy smokers sound), but her breath was okay.

She led me into the room, I took a shower by myself (she said she showered already) and went back in. She started a very lame massage, but did tell me that she was the worst masseuse out of the PCR gang. LOL. After ten minutes of massage, she took off her dress since it was getting hot in the room. 5 more minutes of massaging and then the ball tickling began.

Turned over and she asked what I wanted, so I told her everything (She went straight into a BJ, which did not have much suction, but a lot of slurping noises, followed by DATY until she came (I kept munching away until she had to pull my hair to make me stop! Asked if I wanted a cover and I said yes, as although BB feels great, I don't like to take that risk, as you never know. Straight to missionary, then doggie, finishing with her riding me. She seems to get into it and was pretty loud during CG.

Overall was about a 7, looks 6, attitude 8. Apple and Kay were there as well but were busy with other customers. Not sure if I will repeat, but just wanted to share. I was shorted about 15 minutes though.... but since I didn’t have the urge to stay or try and go for a second round, I left once the deed and shower was over.

HT.

Drake678
10-23-19, 03:47
Okay, based on the reports for Gina, I took a chance and went to see her yesterday. Not sure where the Donna Mercado Kim resemblance was, but I have seen worse. However she is on the petite side and does have a very unflattering voice for a female (raspy smokers sound), but her breath was okay.

She led me into the room, I took a shower by myself (she said she showered already) and went back in. She started a very lame massage, but did tell me that she was the worst masseuse out of the PCR gang. LOL. After ten minutes of massage, she took off her dress since it was getting hot in the room. 5 more minutes of massaging and then the ball tickling began.

Turned over and she asked what I wanted, so I told her everything (She went straight into a BJ, which did not have much suction, but a lot of slurping noises, followed by DATY until she came (I kept munching away until she had to pull my hair to make me stop! Asked if I wanted a cover and I said yes, as although BB feels great, I don't like to take that risk, as you never know. Straight to missionary, then doggie, finishing with her riding me. She seems to get into it and was pretty loud during CG.

Overall was about a 7, looks 6, attitude 8. Apple and Kay were there as well but were busy with other customers. Not sure if I will repeat, but just wanted to share. I was shorted about 15 minutes though.... but since I didnt have the urge to stay or try and go for a second round, I left once the deed and shower was over.

HT.Some bradda just reported get one nada girl at happiness that looks like Gina Donna Mercado Kim. She went just start today.

HappyTug
10-23-19, 04:53
Interesting. I did search around on the forum, but could not find a post about a new girl at PCR. HT.

Some bradda just reported get one nada girl at happiness that looks like Gina Donna Mercado Kim. She went just start today.

Enona1
10-23-19, 18:56
Met new girl, Coco. Not bad looking. Younger than others there. May try her next time. A good massage is a must.

DatOneMan
10-23-19, 19:00
Interesting. I did search around on the forum, but could not find a post about a new girl at PCR. HT.Its over at another shop. Not in PC.

Drake678
10-23-19, 22:05
Its over at another shop. Not in PC.Try look the Happiness thread yesterday. Search Donna M. Kim or Donna Mercado Kim. That bradda said looks like Donna M. Kim. Guess get plenty girls looks likes Donna.

Drake678
10-23-19, 22:08
Interesting. I did search around on the forum, but could not find a post about a new girl at PCR. HT.The bradda said get one nadda girl looks like Donna M. Kim.

KTown Killa
10-26-19, 21:10
Just had a session with Ms Apple. Just as reported by others. Total GFE with BBBJ & bbcip! Sweet lady about 100 pounds at a height of 5 feet. Nice B cups with nice okole & pussy. Started with 69 then transition to BBBJ. She then hopped on for some cg and acg. Finished in flat doggie. And she left my cock in there till it got limp. She left to clean up and came back and started with round two. Cg again and regular doggie. Finish myself off while eating her pussy. Apples a little older as everyone know is standard at this place. But I don't care cause I'm more service oriented.

Drake678
10-27-19, 08:14
Met new girl, Coco. Not bad looking. Younger than others there. May try her next time. A good massage is a must.Massage is good, but MSOG cover is YMMV. She look like Chinese but is Korean. Looks little bit like Luxx but not exactly. Yep she is younger one there.

Enona1
10-27-19, 12:02
Massage is good, but MSOG cover is YMMV. She look like Chinese but is Korean. Looks little bit like Luxx but not exactly. Yep she is younger one there.Good to know about the massage. Mahalo.

Drake678
10-27-19, 23:53
Good to know about the massage. Mahalo.Ya no problem. Only the body little bit looks like Luxx. She said she 5'3" and 115.

Drake678
10-30-19, 07:04
I went to see Coco again. I made her cum couple times. Den put her to slept. Her service was better the second time.

StickFigure24
10-30-19, 15:49
Mahalo In advance but Iv been meaning to try dis place out but don't know where I'm PC it is anyone have direction?

Mililanial
10-31-19, 18:46
Mahalo In advance but Iv been meaning to try dis place out but don't know where I'm PC it is anyone have direction?It's on Kam Hwy behind of Flamingo restaurant across the street from Zippy's. See attached capture.

Mililanial
10-31-19, 19:37
Just had a session with Ms Apple. Just as reported by others. Total GFE with BBBJ & bbcip! Sweet lady about 100 pounds at a height of 5 feet. Nice B cups with nice okole & pussy. Started with 69 then transition to BBBJ. She then hopped on for some cg and acg. Finished in flat doggie. And she left my cock in there till it got limp. She left to clean up and came back and started with round two. Cg again and regular doggie. Finish myself off while eating her pussy. Apples a little older as everyone know is standard at this place. But I don't care cause I'm more service oriented.Yeo, just finished with Apple, my new go to girl. About 5 feet tall, 100 lbs. Nice b size breasts, sweet okole and beautiful labia. Brought my own music, dinner jazz music station on Pandora. Romantic she said. I slipped away for a shower and returned. She hugged me and planted a nice, wet DFK. I could tell we had a connection. Removed her top and bottom while she start a BBBJ on herman. She grabbed a tube of coconut oil and squirted some on herman. Tastes good she said. I just leaned back and enjoyed her obvious talent. I then flipped her on the bed and spread her legs and started a deep DATY. She has wonderful labia which just slid into by lips while I sucked her hood and clit. She started moaning and saying You make me horny baby. Well that was the signal and I surfaced and plunged herman deep into her wet pussy. Which surprised me, because usually when I'm DATY herman shows no interest. But something about Apple's deep husky voice, or the way she squirmed while I was licking her hardwood kept herman in the game. What followed was a an incredible FS, mish, doggie, CG, squatting CG, RCG, 69 and jockey. We showered afterward in the huge shower room, herman got some italian but couldn't get into the promised land. Overall one of the best FOTC for me. I give my strong vote for any of the milfs at PCR but especially Apple.

NixonBanks
10-31-19, 21:54
Hey I wanted to try this place out but I was wondering, because I heard that there is another entrance other than the Door adjacent to the parking lot? Does anyone have any directions as to where that discreet entrance or door would be? Also what are the hours? As I can go anytime but was also wondering what would be best? Thanks ahead of time!

-NB.

Mililanial
11-09-19, 19:18
It's rare that I visit a provider twice in a week, but Apple is just so tempting. Plus I'm headed to Japan for a year so I wanted to say goodbye properly. Scheduled a 1 hour session in the morning. She opened the door and there she was. In a beautiful negligee with a padded bra and thongs. Paid the $$ and watched her do a slow strip tease. Something about that girl just turns herman on and he was standing at attention in no time. I grabbed her by the waist and placed her on the bed perpendicular to the edge with her pussy wide open for the DATY. I made the old fish mouth and began sucking on her hood. Then I slowly lowered the vacuum to include her beautiful labia. She was squirming and moaning and gibberishing something in Korean. My tongue began flicking her clit while my lips clamped on her inner labia. She began bucking wildly. To my surprise herman was still rock hard so I stopped the cunnilingus and I raised up and plunged him into her till the hilt of the shaft. She let out a scream. I love that feeling of being deep inside her. She began pushing her hips up and down against my groin. It was all that I could stand. We followed with more mish, her ankles up on my shoulders, doggie, CG, RCG, squatting CG, squatting RCG, Cowboy and more. Then. I brought out the industrial strength Hitachi machine with the pink silicone attachment. She came twice.

We finished in the big shower room. You should know my fantasy is to do it in the shower and Apple succumbed to my advances. We did wheelbarrow and standing mish.

Overall a nice way to say goodbye for a year. Thanks Apple. I will miss you dearly.

HappyTug
11-12-19, 18:10
Went to see Coco at PCR this weekend, but was advised that she had left, so based on other reports, I saw Apple.

She claimed to be in her late 30's, but I am thinking she is more along the lines of 50 ish. Petite Korean, decent face, smooth skin, just like there's have reported. Went to shower (alone) and came into the room. She asked for the donation up front, so I obliged with the usual $$. Was turning off the ringer on my cell when she immediately went on her knees and started 6 o suck away. Moved it over to the bed where she continued for another 5 minutes or so, after which she wanted to go to CG. I stopped her and did some DATY until she had an O, then slid in Mish. Went to CG and back to Mish after 5 minutes as she complained that her legs were sore. Kept bugging me to cum and since it got a little irritating, I did. Washed up and was hoping for round 2, but was denied and instead offered a lame massage for 10 minutes.

Overall shorted 20 minutes and will not repeat. A fellow monger told me that there is also a girl named Hannah there, but did not see her.

HT.

KTown Killa
11-12-19, 20:27
Went to see Coco at PCR this weekend, but was advised that she had left, so based on other reports, I saw Apple.

She claimed to be in her late 30's, but I am thinking she is more along the lines of 50 ish. Petite Korean, decent face, smooth skin, just like there's have reported. Went to shower (alone) and came into the room. She asked for the donation up front, so I obliged with the usual $$. Was turning off the ringer on my cell when she immediately went on her knees and started 6 o suck away. Moved it over to the bed where she continued for another 5 minutes or so, after which she wanted to go to CG. I stopped her and did some DATY until she had an O, then slid in Mish. Went to CG and back to Mish after 5 minutes as she complained that her legs were sore. Kept bugging me to cum and since it got a little irritating, I did. Washed up and was hoping for round 2, but was denied and instead offered a lame massage for 10 minutes.

Overall shorted 20 minutes and will not repeat. A fellow monger told me that there is also a girl named Hannah there, but did not see her.

HT.Sounds like she's tired from all the boto that's been inside her LOL. Either that or your botos too big sir haha.

HappyTug
11-13-19, 01:44
Ha-ha! No mo big boto. Just right size (I've been told.).

I just think she was getting lazy for the day. They are all human, thus YMMV. HT.

Sounds like she's tired from all the boto that's been inside her LOL. Either that or your botos too big sir haha.

DeepBlues
11-25-19, 05:22
I was in the area so I went to see Gina. Gilf with a deep husky voice. Very matter of fact woman; okay out with the tool buddy let's get this started. I do and she starts with the "it's so big" stuff. (Do they all do that? Like is it a customary thing at the AMP?) So to the deed: CFS. What really shocked me was how this older lady, with professed decades in the field, had this locked tight, smooth punani. Little lips, little clit. Etc. And it stayed tight. A little stretching going on with the wetness flood but WTF how tight it was. Probably won't do it again because of the age factor but if you older chaps want some grip, Ginas got it. Okay can anybody recommend a young clean spinner at CC please? Aloha DB.

CougarLuv3
11-26-19, 10:30
Which one of these GILFs got the biggest boobs? BBBJ too. Or is that impossible here?

Drake678
11-27-19, 01:03
Which one of these GILFs got the biggest boobs? BBBJ too. Or is that impossible here?Coco. But she is not a GILF. She was the youngest to. Big boobs. Seen her 2 times. No she's gone. And to much guys asking her 4 CIP.

HappyTug
11-27-19, 03:50
Nope, average size boto here! I think she was just being lazy. Seems that the ones that live on the premises end up working 24/7 for the $$. Even Happiness has them working in shifts to keep the energy level and service up to par.

I personally feel that a few of the providers lately have been experiencing a lazy streak.

Sounds like she's tired from all the boto that's been inside her LOL. Either that or your botos too big sir haha.

Drake678
11-27-19, 05:00
Nope, average size boto here! I think she was just being lazy. Seems that the ones that live on the premises end up working 24/7 for the $$. Even Happiness has them working in shifts to keep the energy level and service up to par.

I personally feel that a few of the providers lately have been experiencing a lazy streak.No! She no live on the premises. She has her own place.

HoLeeMackerel
11-28-19, 18:31
Which one of these GILFs got the biggest boobs? BBBJ too. Or is that impossible here?Between Kay and Apple? Apple bigger. Never met Gina. Apple is not quite the spinner she was at Kison. She bulked up some. No matters. She still same service like Kison days.

GL.

CougarLuv3
12-06-19, 23:47
What time they close?

Baamc
12-07-19, 00:11
What time they close?They're open 24/7.

Lick YourClit
12-07-19, 18:54
Nice beautiful skinny girl can Take.

Big meat.

HappyTug
12-11-19, 20:13
That means that she gave some BS story! Saying how she used to have her own place and was staying at the shop until she found a place in Aiea or Pearl City. Go figure. LOL.

Thanks for the info! HT.

No! She no live on the premises. She has her own place.

BoboBrotha
12-16-19, 15:13
Nice beautiful skinny girl can Take.

Big meat.I can vouch for this.

Enona1
12-18-19, 18:22
So is Kay still here? Apple and Hana? Anyone else?

KTown Killa
12-18-19, 18:39
Yes I would like to know what's the line up too. Need to buy myself a Christmas present.

Lick YourClit
12-19-19, 01:27
Yes I would like to know what's the line up too. Need to buy myself a Christmas present.Hana is good. Apple is good if she is not trying to stop you from going hard if you are a small guy I would recommend apple she is tight.

Danny 714
12-19-19, 02:35
Walked in last weekend, place was empty, only person there was Kay, first time with her, not really into older ladies at all but was down. At first she gave me a CBJ but after I complained about how much I hated condoms she ended up taking it off and cleaning me real good with hit towels before giving me an Amazing bbj, seriously one of my best even tho it was just some suction of the tip. No licking or playing with the balls at all. But still freaking amazing feeling. Would only repeat for the bbj. Not worth $$$ tho.

Dvd888
12-30-19, 03:58
Was in the area last week and had some time so decided to stop and see who was available.

Was looking for Kay or Hannah since I've never seen Kay, but I remember Hannah from Kison. All busy but Apple, who I saw the last time and was just wonderful.

Shower and back in the room and I remembered that the last time it was when she and Gina first started there, so been a while. She and I get along just fine so it was GFE, DFK, BBBJCIM and MSOG. Then laid around catching up since Kison closed. I like her since she's just my type and will try to get out there to see her more often. Got the full hour. But next time I want to see Hannah since I was never able to see her at Kison.

Too bad Pearl city is out of the way but that's probably a good thing, being low profile.

SlimGuy619
01-04-20, 00:11
Hana is good. Apple is good if she is not trying to stop you from going hard if you are a small guy I would recommend apple she is tight.Is it standard 60/140? Been out of the game a minute and the reviews are sounding good here.

Drake678
01-04-20, 01:33
Is it standard 60/140? Been out of the game a minute and the reviews are sounding good here.60 + 150 = 210. Always minimum 150. You can do more if you like. 60 + 160 or 180.

Shinhwa
01-04-20, 15:54
It's a noob question. I never been to PCR before, is the address [Deleted by Admin]?

Blake123
01-05-20, 04:58
It's a noob question. I never been to PCR before.https://www.groupon.com/biz/pearl-city-hi/pearl-city-relaxation-center
If you recall where the Flamingo Restaurant used to be, it's in the same building.

HappyTug
01-05-20, 06:32
HA-HA-HA! That link was too funny!

https://www.groupon.com/biz/pearl-city-hi/pearl-city-relaxation-center
If you recall where the Flamingo Restaurant used to be, it's in the same building.

Surf69
01-07-20, 18:58
Anyone working here have a decent sized rack? Any tit-related intel is always appreciated!

Dvd888
01-09-20, 00:14
Anyone working here have a decent sized rack? Any tit-related intel is always appreciated!Went by this morning looking for Kay. Since I saw Hannah last week I thought Kay was the last one on the list there. Kay tells me that they have a new girl that I would really like, so I agree to try her.

Betty is a attractive MILF about the same age as most of the other ladies there. Beautiful large chest which I noticed right away. She said that she just arrived from LA yesterday, and was looking forward to her first full day today. She has a pleasant personality and is a little shy, but I think after a few visits she and I can get along very well. She was not quite GFE, but I got LFK, BBBJ, BBFSCIP and MSOG in various positions.

She said this is her first time in Hawaii so we sent some time filling her in on things to do, and to see when she has time. I like everyone there and will see them again, and hopefully Kay is next.

Drake678
01-09-20, 05:17
Went by this morning looking for Kay. Since I saw Hannah last week I thought Kay was the last one on the list there. Kay tells me that they have a new girl that I would really like, so I agree to try her.

Betty is a attractive MILF about the same age as most of the other ladies there. Beautiful large chest which I noticed right away. She said that she just arrived from LA yesterday, and was looking forward to her first full day today. She has a pleasant personality and is a little shy, but I think after a few visits she and I can get along very well. She was not quite GFE, but I got LFK, BBBJ, BBFSCIP and MSOG in various positions.

She said this is her first time in Hawaii so we sent some time filling her in on things to do, and to see when she has time. I like everyone there and will see them again, and hopefully Kay is next.Did Betty have any tattoos? Trying to figure out if I saw her before.

Enona1
01-09-20, 12:23
Did Betty have any tattoos? Trying to figure out if I saw her before.Did she have any massage skills? Kay is licensed, Apple does a good job and Hana is, I believe, going to massage school. This is from when she was at Kison.

Cosmic Kid
01-09-20, 18:29
Who at PCR get the biggest best booty?

Florius
01-09-20, 19:11
Oh I had a death with Hana that still blowing my mind. Didn't bang but just got shower massage BBBJ. She sucked me down because and that shower for all parts clean. Good thing to have service like that back around.

CougarLuv3
01-09-20, 23:05
Oh I had a death with Hana that still blowing my mind. Didn't bang but just got shower massage BBBJ. She sucked me down because and that shower for all parts clean. Good thing to have service like that back around.What was the damage?

Florius
01-09-20, 23:30
What was the damage?Total 210 for That.

Dvd888
01-10-20, 00:48
Did she have any massage skills? Kay is licensed, Apple does a good job and Hana is, I believe, going to massage school. This is from when she was at Kison.Don't know. We didn't have time to get to a massage.

I surely would have mentioned it, if I had seen any tattoos.

Drake678
01-10-20, 10:19
Did she have any massage skills? Kay is licensed, Apple does a good job and Hana is, I believe, going to massage school. This is from when she was at Kison.Your wrong Hana is not going to massage school.

Detroit City
01-10-20, 12:03
Your wrong Hana is not going to massage school.I heard the same thing, that Hana was currently in massage school.

Drake678
01-10-20, 23:32
I heard the same thing, that Hana was currently in massage school.When did you see her?

Mongerholic
01-11-20, 00:47
I heard the same thing, that Hana was currently in massage school.LOL Kay also told me that she was attending massage school last year. Take it with a grain of salt. Is Betty attending Classes too? Haha.

Rican2019
01-11-20, 03:43
Who knows the new line up there? Had Hannah week ago only one pop though.