Prudential808
04-15-21, 00:00
So what does this mean?Germ phobia.

Bottom Out
04-16-21, 15:19
Germ phobia.What does she look like?

YoboMan65
04-27-21, 23:04
Went to PCR for old times. Gina was handling the morning customers. I heard another girl but did not see her. She's asking money hf and tip up front. $$. Gina Korean early 60's, 5', under 100 lb. Sagging breast and ass. Her nani was real tight. Covered FS, HJ, BJ.

With masks on it require change in tactics. BJ, I ask her lay down. I suck on saggy soft breast, daty, hop on finish HJ.

For the cash $ massage and he with thai massage better than PCR.

Enona1
04-28-21, 02:04
Went to PCR for old times. Gina was handling the morning customers. I heard another girl but did not see her. She's asking money hf and tip up front. $$. Gina Korean early 60's, 5', under 100 lb. Sagging breast and ass. Her nani was real tight. Covered FS, HJ, BJ.

With masks on it require change in tactics. BJ, I ask her lay down. I suck on saggy soft breast, daty, hop on finish HJ.

For the cash $ massage and he with thai massage better than PCR.Can't wait for Kay to come back.

YoboMan65
04-28-21, 05:36
Can't wait for Kay to come back.Me too! But don't wait too long I don't think she will back.

Enona1
04-28-21, 11:45
Me too! But don't wait too long I don't think she will back.Spent time with her just before she went vacation. She said she'd be back by end of April or early May. She said she'd call or text when she's back like she did previously. She wants to do something on her own but not until the economy improves. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Mr Crowley
04-28-21, 12:38
Spent time with her just before she went vacation. She said she'd be back by end of April or early May. She said she'd call or text when she's back like she did previously. She wants to do something on her own but not until the economy improves. Keeping my fingers crossed.Oh so she's coming back? Thought I heard she left because the place is closing down this year and she went back to Korea.

Also heard the new girl quit. So who's left there now? Enona. You keep in contact with her?

Enona1
04-28-21, 16:33
Oh so she's coming back? Thought I heard she left because the place is closing down this year and she went back to Korea.

Also heard the new girl quit. So who's left there now? Enona. You keep in contact with her?Haven't been there since Kay left. Heard service was subpar.

Mr Crowley
05-05-21, 12:08
Haven't been there since Kay left. Heard service was subpar.So did Kay come back? Saw her car in the parking lot few days ago.

Enona1
05-05-21, 14:29
So did Kay come back? Saw her car in the parking lot few days ago.Not yet. She's been on island the whole time. Her sister is visiting. Maybe next week.

Enona1
05-05-21, 16:53
So did Kay come back? Saw her car in the parking lot few days ago.So what does Kay drive? Just curious. PM please.

BoyWithLuv
05-05-21, 18:30
Never been with Kay before but from all accounts sounds like the best one here. If she's back that be great, would like to see her before this place is no more.

YoboMan65
05-12-21, 23:05
To Reopen 5/14/21.

No reason just sign on door.

Mr Crowley
05-13-21, 11:45
To Reopen 5/14/21.

No reason just sign on door.Security said COVID sanitation.

ExoticKnight
05-13-21, 14:24
So what does Kay drive? Just curious. PM please.I think she has a Grey Hyundai or a Gold Mercedes, but her boyfriend is the one that drives it, she doesn't park it there.

Enona1
05-14-21, 11:02
I think she has a Grey Hyundai or a Gold Mercedes, but her boyfriend is the one that drives it, she doesn't park it there.Kay has a boyfriend? Hyundai or Mercedes? Kinda big difference.

Bottom Out
05-21-21, 14:56
So is Kay back or still on vacation?

Enona1
05-21-21, 19:03
So is Kay back or still on vacation?Just call and ask.

TuktukPatrol
05-22-21, 16:15
Just call and ask.I'm from Maui here for temporary construction work staying in Pearl City, where is this Pearl City Relaxation? Are they any good?

Bo Tohichi
05-22-21, 21:31
Just call and ask.I called one day and asked if a Kay was working? She said if I've been here before? I said "No, will be my first time" Then she said no she not here and hung up.

Redneck 1
05-24-21, 01:35
I'm from Maui here for temporary construction work staying in Pearl City, where is this Pearl City Relaxation? Rubmaps provides the specific address and an expandable map.

https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massage-pearl-city-relaxation-pearl-city-hi-6321#rubmaps

YoboMan65
05-24-21, 17:16
I called one day and asked if a Kay was working? She said if I've been here before? I said "No, will be my first time" Then she said no she not here and hung up.Call again and say you've been going there for 20 years. Good Luck!

Enona1
05-24-21, 23:30
Call again and say you've been going there for 20 years. Good Luck!They have caller I'd. Not sure if they'll answer blocked numbers.

Enona1
05-25-21, 19:19
They have caller I'd. Not sure if they'll answer blocked numbers.I think they're short handed so screening calls. They know my number.

David Bla
05-25-21, 19:43
I know Kay is back. Who else is there?

Enona1
05-27-21, 00:51
I know Kay is back. Who else is there?Jenny. Gina left.

River Raid
05-29-21, 02:31
Jenny. Gina left.Kay is the only one worth seeing here.

YoboMan65
05-29-21, 20:56
Kay is the only one worth seeing here.I agree Kay is more than worth it. Jenny and Gina might be par value for AMP in PC. Thai Massage looks good $60 an hour legit? Maybe HE? Saki young and pretty. Good luck!

WetAndWild
06-19-21, 11:35
First time with Kay and it was amazing recently. One of the best massage I ever got anywhere, she knows a lot about the body. B's with no Bush and nutted after. Will repeat.

Enona1
06-19-21, 19:18
First time with Kay and it was amazing recently. One of the best massage I ever got anywhere, she knows a lot about the body. B's with no Bush and nutted after. Will repeat.You were lucky to get in. Kay has excellent massage skills. She can figure out stuff I didn't know. I'm tempted to schedule an hour just for massage. Not as strong as Paula but very good.

WetAndWild
06-20-21, 10:08
You were lucky to get in. Kay has excellent massage skills. She can figure out stuff I didn't know. I'm tempted to schedule an hour just for massage. Not as strong as Paula but very good.Wish Paula would return.

River Raid
06-20-21, 22:16
First time with Kay and it was amazing recently. One of the best massage I ever got anywhere, she knows a lot about the body. B's with no Bush and nutted after. Will repeat.If the rumors about this place being demolished later this year are true then enjoy Kay while you can. Hopefully she doesn't retire and moves to one of the town AMP's.

Maruchan
06-21-21, 01:25
I know Kay is back. Who else is there?I don't have names, but there should be four there (including Kay). Might be at the end of the week, was a little hard to understand.

Xyz808
06-21-21, 14:25
If the rumors about this place being demolished later this year are true then enjoy Kay while you can. Hopefully she doesn't retire and moves to one of the town AMP's.How does Kay look? I know PCR is older ladies and I don't mind too much as long as the Service / attitude is good. Seen some old pics of her posted in this thread. She looks pretty good if she still looks like that.

WetAndWild
06-22-21, 03:18
How does Kay look? I know PCR is older ladies and I don't mind too much as long as the Service / attitude is good. Seen some old pics of her posted in this thread. She looks pretty good if she still looks like that.Give her a try. I was pleasantly surprised when I saw her recently. I was expecting a GILF, but got a mid 50's+ Korean MILF that gave an awesome massage.

If you're looking for a 40's type of women, then she's not the one for you.

Go get'um Bro!

The Quiz
06-22-21, 06:00
Give her a try. I was pleasantly surprised when I saw her recently. I was expecting a GILF, but got a mid 50's+ Korean MILF that gave an awesome massage.

Go get'um Bro!I'm curious, at what age do you consider MILFS to be in and what age do you start considering them GILFS? I've seen some guys consider ladies as young / old as 40's as GILFS and 30's MILFS.

I say 20's youngins, 30-40 MILFS (still can make babies), 50's and up GIFLS (cannot make babies).

Prudential808
06-22-21, 13:42
I'm curious, at what age do you consider MILFS to be in and what age do you start considering them GILFS? I've seen some guys consider ladies as young / old as 40's as GILFS and 30's MILFS.

I say 20's youngins, 30-40 MILFS (still can make babies), 50's and up GIFLS (cannot make babies).20's: no such things. No need to be stuck to insanity ruling camps. New generation.

30's: so young.

Mid 30's - 40's: relatively young so can not be that patient with difficult customers or grandpas. They can ask managers (mamas) to block certain clients from visiting them now (since 2019's bloody raids in Hawaii and new semi-Scandinavian styled law in mainland. Mamas know girls can really fuck their lives up).

50's with successful Botox, lifting, weight management. Perfect a for k AMPs. The most sold items at k AMPs.

50's with aesthetic management fail. Still useful. Many non Asians can not detect in dark room. Still mommy complex men. And grandpas' baby girl if bb is possible. MILF. Successful pretty 50's can show better performance if they have gambling hobby.

Late 50's-60's: matured MILF, baby gilf.

Mid 60's- gilf.

Xyz808
06-22-21, 15:06
I'm curious, at what age do you consider MILFS to be in and what age do you start considering them GILFS? I've seen some guys consider ladies as young / old as 40's as GILFS and 30's MILFS.

I say 20's youngins, 30-40 MILFS (still can make babies), 50's and up GIFLS (cannot make babies).For me age ain't nothing but a number. If she 50 but looks 30's then she's a MILF in my book.

Rev1274
06-23-21, 04:57
When are they going to change their hours?? Been waiting a while.

LoFatHo
06-23-21, 09:15
Only when she got caught.

After writing for years, since 2012 or 2013 I believe, pointing out Koreans workers are old over and over.

Yucky.

20's: no such things. No need to be stuck to insanity ruling camps. New generation.

30's: so young.

Mid 30's - 40's: relatively young so can not be that patient with difficult customers or grandpas. They can ask managers (mamas) to block certain clients from visiting them now (since 2019's bloody raids in Hawaii and new semi-Scandinavian styled law in mainland. Mamas know girls can really fuck their lives up).

50's with successful Botox, lifting, weight management. Perfect a for k AMPs. The most sold items at k AMPs.

50's with aesthetic management fail. Still useful. Many non Asians can not detect in dark room. Still mommy complex men. And grandpas' baby girl if bb is possible. MILF. Successful pretty 50's can show better performance if they have gambling hobby.

Late 50's-60's: matured MILF, baby gilf.

Mid 60's- gilf.

Big Gulp
06-23-21, 14:06
When are they going to change their hours?? Been waiting a while.What were their hours and what's wrong with their current hours?

Xyz808
06-23-21, 15:41
Give her a try. I was pleasantly surprised when I saw her recently. I was expecting a GILF, but got a mid 50's+ Korean MILF that gave an awesome massage.

Go get'um Bro!Called in the other day and the lady that answers is pretty tough to understand her. Was almost goin to give up but another lady took over the phone and said to come down. Told her I wanted to see Kay and she said alright. Got there and Kay said she had another customer so she couldn't take me. Was pretty dark in there, but Kay didn't look that great to me anyways so I asked to see who else she had. 2 new girls, opted for the younger looking one. Said her name was Nana, been here for couple of days. Standard fare: self shower, collected house fee upfront, no massage just straight to the action: BBBJ and cfs. Bust then just cuddled and chatted for a bit. Could pass for 30 something with the makeup and the dark room, but saw her briefly in the light and she's definitely older. At least mid 40's I'd guess. Not a bad experience, but not rushing back to repeat either.

TrialnError
06-23-21, 18:20
Called in the other day and the lady that answers is pretty tough to understand her. Was almost goin to give up but another lady took over the phone and said to come down. Told her I wanted to see Kay and she said alright. Got there and Kay said she had another customer so she couldn't take me. Was pretty dark in there, but Kay didn't look that great to me anyways so I asked to see who else she had. 2 new girls, opted for the younger looking one. Said her name was Nana, been here for couple of days. Standard fare: self shower, collected house fee upfront, no massage just straight to the action: BBBJ and cfs. Bust then just cuddled and chatted for a bit. Could pass for 30 something with the makeup and the dark room, but saw her briefly in the light and she's definitely older. At least mid 40's I'd guess. Not a bad experience, but not rushing back to repeat either.That's like the 5th different Nana that worked this year. Too many Nana's and that's not an exaggeration. So why aren't you rushing back? Ugly? Too old? Service sounded exceptional from what you wrote.

Big Gulp
06-23-21, 18:59
Called in the other day and the lady that answers is pretty tough to understand her. Was almost goin to give up but another lady took over the phone and said to come down. Told her I wanted to see Kay and she said alright. Got there and Kay said she had another customer so she couldn't take me. Was pretty dark in there, but Kay didn't look that great to me anyways so I asked to see who else she had. 2 new girls, opted for the younger looking one. Said her name was Nana, been here for couple of days. Standard fare: self shower, collected house fee upfront, no massage just straight to the action: BBBJ and cfs. Bust then just cuddled and chatted for a bit. Could pass for 30 something with the makeup and the dark room, but saw her briefly in the light and she's definitely older. At least mid 40's I'd guess. Not a bad experience, but not rushing back to repeat either.So Kayy was a let down for you?

Enona1
06-23-21, 23:31
When are they going to change their hours?? Been waiting a while.Since reopening their hours are 7:00 am-10:00 pm. Last appointment at 9:00. If not busy they may close early. Hard since only two ladies are there. Might have one more but not sure.

Big Gulp
06-24-21, 17:52
Called in the other day and the lady that answers is pretty tough to understand her. Was almost goin to give up but another lady took over the phone and said to come down. Told her I wanted to see Kay and she said alright. Got there and Kay said she had another customer so she couldn't take me. Was pretty dark in there, but Kay didn't look that great to me anyways so I asked to see who else she had. 2 new girls, opted for the younger looking one. Said her name was Nana, been here for couple of days. Standard fare: self shower, collected house fee upfront, no massage just straight to the action: BBBJ and cfs. Bust then just cuddled and chatted for a bit. Could pass for 30 something with the makeup and the dark room, but saw her briefly in the light and she's definitely older. At least mid 40's I'd guess. Not a bad experience, but not rushing back to repeat either.Also noticed all reports mention how dark it is in there.

TrialnError
06-24-21, 18:52
Since reopening their hours are 7:00 am-10:00 pm. Last appointment at 9:00. If not busy they may close early. Hard since only two ladies are there. Might have one more but not sure.Those hours are pretty good all things considering, location and lineup.

David Bla
06-24-21, 19:45
Called in the other day and the lady that answers is pretty tough to understand her. Was almost goin to give up but another lady took over the phone and said to come down. Told her I wanted to see Kay and she said alright. Got there and Kay said she had another customer so she couldn't take me. Was pretty dark in there, but Kay didn't look that great to me anyways so I asked to see who else she had. 2 new girls, opted for the younger looking one. Said her name was Nana, been here for couple of days. Standard fare: self shower, collected house fee upfront, no massage just straight to the action: BBBJ and cfs. Bust then just cuddled and chatted for a bit. Could pass for 30 something with the makeup and the dark room, but saw her briefly in the light and she's definitely older. At least mid 40's I'd guess. Not a bad experience, but not rushing back to repeat either.Sorry braddah, that was me, LOL. The girl that answers the phone doesn't write down nor does she confirm appointments for Kay. Thanks for the heads up on Nana.

AVeryGoodnight
06-25-21, 20:16
Sorry braddah, that was me, LOL. The girl that answers the phone doesn't write down nor does she confirm appointments for Kay. Thanks for the heads up on Nana.She looked pretty briefly at the door? Was she a starish in FS? Kay said she can massage just not as good as her LOL. Sidenote anyone ever been in Kays room? Looks like a dorm room.

Enona1
06-26-21, 13:00
New ones are Nana and Miki. Mama's been reviewed before, average service, plain looking. Miki is from San Francisco. Came two days ago. Slightly chunky with fake B or C titties. She probably has a pooch since she never took her dress off. If you like hairy pussy she's your girl. DATY available but everything covered. Massage was okay.

Originally had an appointment with Kay. Spoke with her personally to set it up. Went in and Penny opened the door. She said appointment with Kay, I said "Yes". Kay came from her room and told me "New girls, you try". She had them line up and chose Miki. I was trying to do Kay a favor. Turns out she was with another customer. Won't happen again. If it does I'll leave. May not have been Kay's fault. Someone else may have taken the other appointment for her for same time, I don't know. I work too hard for my money for subpar service.

Tuktuk Patrol
06-26-21, 14:00
New ones are Nana and Miki. Mama's been reviewed before, average service, plain looking. Miki is from San Francisco. Came two days ago. Slightly chunky with fake B or C titties. She probably has a pooch since she never took her dress off. If you like hairy pussy she's your girl. DATY available but everything covered. Massage was okay.

Originally had an appointment with Kay. Spoke with her personally to set it up. Went in and Penny opened the door. She said appointment with Kay, I said "Yes". Kay came from her room and told me "New girls, you try". She had them line up and chose Miki. I was trying to do Kay a favor. Turns out she was with another customer. Won't happen again. If it does I'll leave. May not have been Kay's fault. Someone else may have taken the other appointment for her for same time, I don't know. I work too hard for my money for subpar service.Take Nana next time, she said she's licensed, massage was alright but not as strong, she needs to put more strength into it. Her stretching is pretty good though. She's probably the youngest one there now. All covered no rush full hour. So there's Kay, Penny, Nana, and Miki.

TrialnError
06-26-21, 19:29
Take Nana next time, she said she's licensed, massage was alright but not as strong, she needs to put more strength into it. Her stretching is pretty good though. She's probably the youngest one there now. All covered no rush full hour. So there's Kay, Penny, Nana, and Miki.Are either of the new girls a re-branded Jiaa from Tonbo? Someone mentioned Jiaa moved here.

DrMajikLuv69
06-27-21, 09:21

Originally had an appointment with Kay. Spoke with her personally to set it up. Went in and Penny opened the door. She said appointment with Kay, I said "Yes". Kay came from her room and told me "New girls, you try". She had them line up and chose Miki. I was trying to do Kay a favor. Turns out she was with another customer. Won't happen again. If it does I'll leave. May not have been Kay's fault. Someone else may have taken the other appointment for her for same time, I don't know. I work too hard for my money for subpar service.Thanks for the info on Miki and her "hairy pussy". TEHO I am not into hairy pussy so I will pass on Miki. I like it smooth; no stubbles, completely shaved. Small patch on top is okay.

Sakana420
06-27-21, 13:11
Are either of the new girls a re-branded Jiaa from Tonbo? Someone mentioned Jiaa moved here.That's what she told me but I guess she was full of it. She also said she had to go back to Texas for something but hey who knows with these ladies. All of them are mysterious.

Enona1
06-27-21, 21:21
Thanks for the info on Miki and her "hairy pussy". TEHO I am not into hairy pussy so I will pass on Miki. I like it smooth; no stubbles, completely shaved. Small patch on top is okay.Next time I go bettah not get the switch. I want to see who I made the appointment with. No substitutes.

Bottom Out
06-29-21, 17:56
Next time I go bettah not get the switch. I want to see who I made the appointment with. No substitutes.PCR doing b and s too? Aren't you Kay's favorite too?

Xyz808
06-29-21, 21:18
So Kayy was a let down for you?Looks wise I was expecting more. Can't comment on the service since I got the B&S even though I made it clear I wanted to see her on the phone.

Enona1
06-29-21, 22:58
PCR doing b and s too? Aren't you Kay's favorite too?I think Kay wants to drum up business for the others. Even before she suggested trying Connie (Betty) or Gina. The other good ones there were Bebe, Apple and Hana. The ones there now are a pass for me. I think she got double booked and I came after the other guy. Now that I know who's there I know to walk if it happens again.

WetAndWild
07-02-21, 13:34
Current line up, Kay, Penny, Nana, and one more that I didn’t see.

Bottom Out
07-02-21, 14:56
Current line up, Kay, Penny, Nana, and one more that I didnt see.Enona1 mentioned Miki as being the other girl.

Big Gulp
07-03-21, 05:53
Looks wise I was expecting more. Can't comment on the service since I got the B&S even though I made it clear I wanted to see her on the phone.Got it. Still not sure I like try Kay or not. If never have anything going on in townside, I'd sample despite what you said.

AVeryGoodnight
07-03-21, 07:11
Anyone take down the new girls, nana incl?

Bottom Out
07-03-21, 07:23
Anyone take down the new girls, nana incl?There's reviews of the new girls Miki and Nana in the thread. Both got mixed reviews.

TrialnError
07-04-21, 01:44
Anyone take down the new girls, nana incl?If you are coming from town, might not be worth the drive.

RugMuncha
07-06-21, 15:31
Does anyone know if the Penny currently at PCR is the Penny who used to be at Paradise Spa on Beretania Street in the house next to Champion malasadas? If this is her does anyone know if she is still providing? If so, could you pm me with herocation contact info.

Enona1
07-16-21, 22:48
Called for appointment. Kay vacay for next "1-2 months". Only Nana and Penny. Pass.

Big Gulp
07-17-21, 12:52
Called for appointment. Kay vacay for next "1-2 months". Only Nana and Penny. Pass.Is it because of looks or service or something else?

Enona1
07-17-21, 15:03
Is it because of looks or service or something else?Both give subpar service according to reports and massage skills are minimal. Nana kinda plain looking and Penny is kinda old.

YoboMan65
07-21-21, 23:24
Both give subpar service according to reports and massage skills are minimal. Nana kinda plain looking and Penny is kinda old.Nana is like a Korean farm girl. Not glamorous but pretty. Late 20's early 30's. 5' 2" Good shape. B's nice, Shave nani. HF. 60. No real massage. FS 1. 5 to *.

The Quiz
07-22-21, 03:01
Nana is like a Korean farm girl. Not glamorous but pretty. Late 20's early 30's. 5' 2" Good shape. B's nice, Shave nani. HF. 60. No real massage. FS 1. 5 to *.Your review and Xyz808's review of Nana are so different. He puts her at mid 40's after seeing her in the light while saying she could pass for 30's in the dark room and with her makeup on.

YoboMan65
07-22-21, 12:22
Your review and Xyz808's review of Nana are so different. He puts her at mid 40's after seeing her in the light while saying she could pass for 30's in the dark room and with her makeup on.Mahalo assessment of age depends a lot on our age. In the shower together she did not have make up. She could pass for 30's. Everyone has a different observation and opinion. That being said that's how we create a more precise picture. Check it out give us your feedback.

Me Cook
07-22-21, 13:55
Mahalo assessment of age depends a lot on our age. In the shower together she did not have make up. She could pass for 30's. Everyone has a different observation and opinion. That being said that's how we create a more precise picture. Check it out give us your feedback.I may have to go and see for myself. I will be very disappointed if she is in the fifty plus club like the other old ladies that work there.

I have not been there in ages. I have been disappointed many times with the old ladies that are at pearl city relaxation. The old women are very nice and friendly but they have been a bit too old for me to even to want to have full service.

YoboMan65
07-23-21, 03:06
I may have to go and see for myself. I will be very disappointed if she is in the fifty plus club like the other old ladies that work there.

I have not been there in ages. I have been disappointed many times with the old ladies that are at pearl city relaxation. The old women are very nice and friendly but they have been a bit too old for me to even to want to have full service.She's not an old lady. She will go beyond your expectations. Please report back.

Enona1
07-24-21, 20:37
Called during the week and asked when Kay was returning. Lady said she's on island and comes in on the weekends so call Saturday. Called Saturday and was told Kay wasn't in and won't be back for one or two months but there are other "girls". Again she said Nana and Penny but they were booked for the day. Am I missing something? Is there something I don't know about these women? If anyone knows, share the info!

Bottom Out
07-24-21, 21:32
Called during the week and asked when Kay was returning. Lady said she's on island and comes in on the weekends so call Saturday. Called Saturday and was told Kay wasn't in and won't be back for one or two months but there are other "girls". Again she said Nana and Penny but they were booked for the day. Am I missing something? Is there something I don't know about these women? If anyone knows, share the info!My theory. There are older gentlemen who don't want to go all the way into town and prefer a mature woman like Penny and are booking her up. As for Nana, think YoboMan is booking her nonstop. This is just what I think.

YoboMan65
07-24-21, 23:28
Called during the week and asked when Kay was returning. Lady said she's on island and comes in on the weekends so call Saturday. Called Saturday and was told Kay wasn't in and won't be back for one or two months but there are other "girls". Again she said Nana and Penny but they were booked for the day. Am I missing something? Is there something I don't know about these women? If anyone knows, share the info!I don't know what's going on with Kay. Last Wednesday Nana said she was on vacation. Kay was my go to girl. But she hasn't been around for years. Vacation, day off, with customer, went out, too many appointments.

I never make appointment. No can no can I go where can. But have you noticed you never meet another customer in there. You might hear them but never see them. So Kay could be there we would never know.

Nana was just as good as Kay. Please check her out you'll like her.

Penney? No knowledge of her maybe next week I will check her out.

Enona1
07-24-21, 23:43
I don't know what's going on with Kay. Last Wednesday Nana said she was on vacation. Kay was my go to girl. But she hasn't been around for years. Vacation, day off, with customer, went out, too many appointments.

I never make appointment. No can no can I go where can. But have you noticed you never meet another customer in there. You might hear them but never see them. So Kay could be there we would never know.

Nana was just as good as Kay. Please check her out you'll like her.

Penney? No knowledge of her maybe next week I will check her out.Are Nana's massage skills on par with Kay? If so I may give her a try. Don't know what's up with Kay. She was just gone for two months and gone again! Maybe get one boyfriend!

YoboMan65
07-24-21, 23:58
Are Nana's massage skills on par with Kay? If so I may give her a try. Don't know what's up with Kay. She was just gone for two months and gone again! Maybe get one boyfriend!Sorry! I never got to the massage. I don't think her skills are as good as Kay. She's young and doesn't have the experience.

Kay was really good with her massage and she left for awhile to learn shiatsu. Then she came back and off and on?

Take care.

Big Gulp
07-25-21, 20:38
Sorry! I never got to the massage. I don't think her skills are as good as Kay. She's young and doesn't have the experience.

Kay was really good with her massage and she left for awhile to learn shiatsu. Then she came back and off and on?

Take care.If PCR wasn't out of the way for me I'd give Nana a chance but I want to hear more reports from others to see if she's worth the drive.

YoboMan65
07-26-21, 20:07
If PCR wasn't out of the way for me I'd give Nana a chance but I want to hear more reports from others to see if she's worth the drive.Yes, I know the feeling going to CC. PCR is closer and Nana makes it even better.

Hung808
07-30-21, 15:47
Went to PCR this morning, did a walk-in and saw Nana. What an experience!! I will be returning for sure!! She gives an amazing massage. For age she looks late 30's, but a tight body and amazing a $$ and t!t $.

Enona1
07-31-21, 17:26
Went to PCR this morning, did a walk-in and saw Nana. What an experience!! I will be returning for sure!! She gives an amazing massage. For age she looks late 30's, but a tight body and amazing a $$ and t!t $.How about some details? Define "amazing massage" please. How was the experience? This place is convenient for me but aside from Kay others haven't measured up. It was really great when Kay, Apple, Hana and Bebe were there.

Surf69
08-01-21, 01:11
Went to PCR this morning, did a walk-in and saw Nana. What an experience!! I will be returning for sure!! She gives an amazing massage. For age she looks late 30's, but a tight body and amazing a $$ and t!t $.We need more intel here. Real or fake and what about size?

Lealea1
08-01-21, 01:53
We need more intel here. Real or fake and what about size?When ever I see a glowing report with 1 post recorded I'm very skeptical.

NormalDude2002
08-01-21, 14:41
When ever I see a glowing report with 1 post recorded I'm very skeptical.I saw a "nana" the other day as a walk in. She does look a lot younger compared to the usual age at PCR, I think mid 30's. Relatively lean, smaller firm butt and soft skin, doesn't seem like the skin of 40's and up. Everything covered and she refused DATY. She had a pleasant attitude. I probably wouldn't make an appointment again but if I saw her as a walk in again I wouldn't be disappointed. I would rather have older / uglier woman and have atleast BBJ if not BBFS but that's just me.

Xyz808
08-01-21, 16:13
We need more intel here. Real or fake and what about size?Looked and felt real, but nothing more than a handful iirc.

HiPickle
08-01-21, 17:47
When ever I see a glowing report with 1 post recorded I'm very skeptical.This.

Norma dude, any dfk?

Bottom Out
08-01-21, 21:39
I saw a "nana" the other day as a walk in. She does look a lot younger compared to the usual age at PCR, I think mid 30's. Relatively lean, smaller firm butt and soft skin, doesn't seem like the skin of 40's and up. Everything covered and she refused DATY. She had a pleasant attitude. I probably wouldn't make an appointment again but if I saw her as a walk in again I wouldn't be disappointed. I would rather have older / uglier woman and have atleast BBJ if not BBFS but that's just me.For your last sentence, you need to go to Blue Star Spa for that experience, you won't be disappointed.

Hung808
08-02-21, 00:31
How about some details? Define "amazing massage" please. How was the experience? This place is convenient for me but aside from Kay others haven't measured up. It was really great when Kay, Apple, Hana and Bebe were there.For my first time there it might've been a little over priced but I do not know to be honest the massage she had all the right places from the top of my head to the bottom of my toes literally let's just say that the reviews that I heard on Nana is what I went in there asking for and she held up to the expectations.

GhostRecon
08-02-21, 05:30
I may have to go and see for myself. I will be very disappointed if she is in the fifty plus club like the other old ladies that work there.

I have not been there in ages. I have been disappointed many times with the old ladies that are at pearl city relaxation. The old women are very nice and friendly but they have been a bit too old for me to even to want to have full service.Me Cook, clear your inbox please.

David Bla
08-02-21, 11:30
I saw a "nana" the other day as a walk in. She does look a lot younger compared to the usual age at PCR, I think mid 30's. Relatively lean, smaller firm butt and soft skin, doesn't seem like the skin of 40's and up. Everything covered and she refused DATY. She had a pleasant attitude. I probably wouldn't make an appointment again but if I saw her as a walk in again I wouldn't be disappointed. I would rather have older / uglier woman and have atleast BBJ if not BBFS but that's just me.I'm glad I didn't make an appointment. I will wait for Kay to come back.

GhostRecon
08-02-21, 15:17
I finally got to check out Pearl City Relaxation for the first time, did a walk-in and was greeted by Nana. She said she was the only one available, I thought she was attractive so I was okay with it. Not sure who else works there but according to recent posts it's only her and Penny right now. I got the whole you look young, are you over 18 talk as I entered. From what I could tell she's somewhere between mid / late 30's to mid 40's. After a nice conversation and some mutual compliments, she gave a short massage, it was decent, then straight to the action. Didn't get lfk / dfk but I also didn't attempt either We started with no mask but then transitioned to at least one of us wearing a mask during the session. All in all, had a positive first time experience at PCR and enjoyed my time with Nana.

Lucky808
08-02-21, 15:57
I finally got to check out Pearl City Relaxation for the first time, did a walk-in and was greeted by Nana. She said she was the only one available, I thought she was attractive so I was okay with it. Not sure who else works there but according to recent posts it's only her and Penny right now. I got the whole you look young, are you over 18 talk as I entered. From what I could tell she's somewhere between mid / late 30's to mid 40's. After a nice conversation and some mutual compliments, she gave a short massage, it was decent, then straight to the action. Didn't get lfk / dfk but I also didn't attempt either We started with no mask but then transitioned to at least one of us wearing a mask during the session. All in all, had a positive first time experience at PCR and enjoyed my time with Nana.WHAAAT MASK!! Shut the front door.

Me Cook
08-02-21, 20:18
Me Cook, clear your inbox please.Inbox is now Cleared.

Xyz808
08-02-21, 22:47
I finally got to check out Pearl City Relaxation for the first time, did a walk-in and was greeted by Nana. She said she was the only one available, I thought she was attractive so I was okay with it. Not sure who else works there but according to recent posts it's only her and Penny right now. I got the whole you look young, are you over 18 talk as I entered. From what I could tell she's somewhere between mid / late 30's to mid 40's. After a nice conversation and some mutual compliments, she gave a short massage, it was decent, then straight to the action. Didn't get lfk / dfk but I also didn't attempt either We started with no mask but then transitioned to at least one of us wearing a mask during the session. All in all, had a positive first time experience at PCR and enjoyed my time with Nana.Pretty much same experience as my 1st time at PCR. Requested Kay, got the "oh Kay's booked, but here's some new girls. " Assessed Nana as 30's or 40's as well. Didn't get a massage, just straight action. No masks was requested but this was awhile back when cases weren't spiking I guess.

NormalDude2002
08-04-21, 01:29
I finally got to check out Pearl City Relaxation for the first time, did a walk-in and was greeted by Nana. She said she was the only one available, I thought she was attractive so I was okay with it. Not sure who else works there but according to recent posts it's only her and Penny right now. I got the whole you look young, are you over 18 talk as I entered. From what I could tell she's somewhere between mid / late 30's to mid 40's. After a nice conversation and some mutual compliments, she gave a short massage, it was decent, then straight to the action. Didn't get lfk / dfk but I also didn't attempt either We started with no mask but then transitioned to at least one of us wearing a mask during the session. All in all, had a positive first time experience at PCR and enjoyed my time with Nana.

She gave me the same crap, said I looked 19 when I clearly have MPB in progress. They stopped carding me at liquor stores years ago.

This.

Norma dude, any dfk?No more like some brief LFK and then seemed like she regretted it or something and didn't want to do more. I use gum and mouth wash so not my breathe. She seems a little worried about covid but not the worst I've seen in terms of paranoia with providers.

MegaRat
08-04-21, 01:37
She gave me the same crap, said I looked 19 when I clearly have MPB in progress. They stopped carding me at liquor stores years ago.

No more like some brief LFK and then seemed like she regretted it or something and didn't want to do more. I use gum and mouth wash so not my breathe. She seems a little worried about covid but not the worst I've seen in terms of paranoia with providers.They always flatter with dick size, seems everyone to them has a big joe! Not sure if she'll ask me if I'm over 18, since I obviously have gray hair, but you can try asking if they are! Maybe flattery might get you good service.

AVeryGoodnight
08-04-21, 05:36

No more like some brief LFK and then seemed like she regretted it or something and didn't want to do more. I use gum and mouth wash so not my breathe. She seems a little worried about covid but not the worst I've seen in terms of paranoia with providers.How would you rate her actual performance, massage aside? Starfish or cowgirl?

Enona1
08-04-21, 10:21
Pretty much same experience as my 1st time at PCR. Requested Kay, got the "oh Kay's booked, but here's some new girls. " Assessed Nana as 30's or 40's as well. Didn't get a massage, just straight action. No masks was requested but this was awhile back when cases weren't spiking I guess.So is Kay back from vacation? They said one to two months starting last month.

Xyz808
08-04-21, 12:01
So is Kay back from vacation? They said one to two months starting last month.Sorry shoulda clarified this was about a month or so ago when I visited PCR.

BC777
08-05-21, 16:38
Does anyone know if the current Penny at PCR is the same Penny from Paradise Massage long ago on Beretania?

Enona1
08-05-21, 19:24
Does anyone know if the current Penny at PCR is the same Penny from Paradise Massage long ago on Beretania?Don't know. I'm guessing not. Penny on Beretania was kinda old already I think and that was a while ago. This Penny is older but I don't think that old. Never tried them.

AVeryGoodnight
08-08-21, 05:50
Seen Nana recently and she was great! Korean, I'd say mid-thirties, tight natural body. Twins either B's or C's (sorry I only know A's from DD's) perky big nips. A $$ was a tear drop but soft and had good meat for DS but not as thick as indie Viviane's. Great feet, pedi toes. Only drawdown is she's a smoker. Massage non-existent (don't hold your breath). BBBJ (YMMV), CBJ, cfs. If she learns how to actually massage she would be a good kay protege. DM for specifics.

IslandGuy69
08-17-21, 06:07
What's the line up here now?

JSmooth87
08-23-21, 05:05
I went to pcr a couple days ago. Didn't make appointment just rang the door bell. Nana let's me in. She was in a one piece dress. She's very sexy and smelled good. Went to the room and she immediately ask what I want. Then she asked if I like everything. I said yes. She told me the total and I paid. She left the room. I got naked and laid on my back. She walked in and took her clothes off. Went straight to BBBJ. Maybe 5 minutes topps. Then she slips the condom on and rides. Then we did mish, doggy, back to mish. She kept saying my dick too big. I know that's not true, I am average size. So anyway, as I'm banging her in mish she came. And I reached around and put my finger in her ass. She allowed. We were banging a long time. She's not a clock watcher. I had hard time cumming so she gave me a hand job. I decided to have her lay on her back. Stroked the cock and came all over her pussy and stomach. We showered after and talked a little. I left right after. Oh and she does have cigarette breath but wasn't that bad, I had my mask on. She was great, I will go back. L:6. 5 / S:7. 5/ A:8. 5.

Enona1
08-23-21, 15:20
What's the line up here now?I believe still Nana, Penny and (if you're lucky) Kay may or may not be there. Haven't heard of anyone new but haven't called either.

AVeryGoodnight
08-24-21, 07:18
Has anyone tried the massage spot inside the same building on the first floor. Guy at the check in desk, looks like a single female massuse. Forgot the name of the place. I want to know if the massages are good / great. Since Kay is hit or miss and Nana doesn't massage, I need something to supplement what I'm missing from Kay. I hate that I'll actually have to pay seperate for an actual massage but at least it will be all in one stop. Thanks.

WomenLover2
08-24-21, 14:01
Has anyone tried the massage spot inside the same building on the first floor. Guy at the check in desk, looks like a single female massuse. Forgot the name of the place. I want to know if the massages are good / great. Since Kay is hit or miss and Nana doesn't massage, I need something to supplement what I'm missing from Kay. I hate that I'll actually have to pay seperate for an actual massage but at least it will be all in one stop. Thanks.Are you referring to the massage shop next to the beauty salon?

This store was a Thai massage place but I believe they closed.

A long time ago. Did you see this place opened again?

AVeryGoodnight
08-25-21, 05:18
Are you referring to the massage shop next to the beauty salon?

This store was a Thai massage place but I believe they closed.

A long time ago. Did you see this place opened again?This place is inside the same building. First floor, Right before you go to the elevators. Not sure what shops are on the front side. Enterance is from inside the building. Might be thai not sure.

AVeryGoodnight
09-03-21, 18:07
Kay is back.

Saw Nana again. Service was subpar. Not even close to last time. Everything is you're too big. Might give her 1 more chance to average out. Not sure if she was tired or because Kay is back.

Checked out thai orchid next door. Saki or Sakei. Anyway. Pretty good thai massage. May revisit and tell her to push deeper. No extras No Doors Just Curtains. I left 70 on the table.

The Quiz
09-30-21, 14:47
Kay is back.

Saw Nana again. Service was subpar. Not even close to last time. Everything is you're too big. Might give her 1 more chance to average out. Not sure if she was tired or because Kay is back.

Checked out thai orchid next door. Saki or Sakei. Anyway. Pretty good thai massage. May revisit and tell her to push deeper. No extras No Doors Just Curtains. I left 70 on the table.Did you ever go back to see Nana again? Was thinking about going but not if her service is subpar like you said.

AVeryGoodnight
09-30-21, 20:40
Did you ever go back to see Nana again? Was thinking about going but not if her service is subpar like you said.Never went for 3 rds. Let me know if you check it out. Did go for another massage at Thai Orchird (inside the bldg). Left feeling great.

The Quiz
10-05-21, 19:40
Someone mentioned earlier that this place (specifically the whole building) was to be vacated by the end of the year. Does anyone know if that's still going to happen?

Ck813
10-05-21, 21:59
Who was your MT and what did she offer? PM is best.

Never went for 3 rds. Let me know if you check it out. Did go for another massage at Thai Orchird (inside the bldg). Left feeling great.

JohnNytez
10-10-21, 22:12
Went in and there were only two girls available. Saw was one of them and she was really pretty. Looked at least 25 and nice skinny body. Said name was Zae. Went to back and asked for FS said 200. Asked for BBJ said she doesn't do it but CBJ for 140 and handy for same amount so I left.

The Quiz
10-11-21, 14:21
Went in and there were only two girls available. Saw was one of them and she was really pretty. Looked at least 25 and nice skinny body. Said name was Zae. Went to back and asked for FS said 200. Asked for BBJ said she doesn't do it but CBJ for 140 and handy for same amount so I left.When was this? I called and they said only get 2 girls working, Kay and Nana. I asked about a Zae and they said no one by that name works there.

SixtyNiner69
10-11-21, 15:05
When was this? I called and they said only get 2 girls working, Kay and Nana. I asked about a Zae and they said no one by that name works there.You might have your places mixed up I also talked to kay and she said there has never been a girl there by the name zae stay safe fellow mongers.

Mr Crowley
10-11-21, 16:11
You might have your places mixed up I also talked to kay and she said there has never been a girl there by the name zae stay safe fellow mongers.May he mistakenly ment Kay. Kay and Zae kinda sound the same, you know how hard it is sometimes trying to understand their Korean accent.

The Quiz
10-12-21, 02:53
You might have your places mixed up I also talked to kay and she said there has never been a girl there by the name zae stay safe fellow mongers.The OP might've meant the Thai Massage place Orchid but he didn't specify it in his post so I automatically assumed he meant PCR since this thread is for PCR.

May he mistakenly ment Kay. Kay and Zae kinda sound the same, you know how hard it is sometimes trying to understand their Korean accent.Not sure about that, since he mentioned that he saw this Zae girl and described her as skinny and young (in her 20's) and that does not describe Kay at all.

JohnNytez
10-12-21, 21:27
The OP might've meant the Thai Massage place Orchid but he didn't specify it in his post so I automatically assumed he meant PCR since this thread is for PCR.

Not sure about that, since he mentioned that he saw this Zae girl and described her as skinny and young (in her 20's) and that does not describe Kay at all.I asked for name after I said I did not want the service. Could have possibly gave me a different name but she sure looked young and pretty.

The Quiz
10-13-21, 14:09
I asked for name after I said I did not want the service. Could have possibly gave me a different name but she sure looked young and pretty.Just to confirm you went to Pearl City Relaxation or Thai Orchid? Both are in the same building.

JohnNytez
10-13-21, 21:28
Just to confirm you went to Pearl City Relaxation or Thai Orchid? Both are in the same building.Pearl City Relaxation.

AVeryGoodnight
10-17-21, 07:54
I have only seen 1 MT there and she is most defintely not 25. Also FS is not offered there. GL.

Enona1
10-30-21, 18:48
Got reacquainted with Kay. Had to recover financially after spending time with Paula. Service still top notch with a good massage. She said it's been kinda slow. She has her steady customers but not so much for Nana. Told her Nana needs to up her game and build up her clientele. New girl supposed to arrive on 11/9. Hope she's not a dud like Miki was. No word yet on supposed sale of the building. We'll see what happens in December.

JL2009
10-31-21, 00:47
Does this place still require you to wear masks?

Enona1
10-31-21, 13:50
Does this place still require you to wear masks?If you're not a regular you need to wear a mask, temperature check and hand sanitizer when you enter. When you're in the room it's up to the provider. Only Kay and Nana now. New girl from the 9th.

JL2009
10-31-21, 18:09
If you're not a regular you need to wear a mask, temperature check and hand sanitizer when you enter. When you're in the room it's up to the provider. Only Kay and Nana now. New girl from the 9th.Thanks for the information Enona1.

Widget
10-31-21, 22:55
Does this place still require you to wear masks?Vaccine card too.

AVeryGoodnight
11-01-21, 07:19
Got reacquainted with Kay. Had to recover financially after spending time with Paula. Service still top notch with a good massage. She said it's been kinda slow. She has her steady customers but not so much for Nana. Told her Nana needs to up her game and build up her clientele. New girl supposed to arrive on 11/9. Hope she's not a dud like Miki was. No word yet on supposed sale of the building. We'll see what happens in December.Its not just up her game. She's surving just on young (er) age and somewhat looks. But she doesn't offer any type of massage or GFE. I mean who better to learn from than Kay. Hell I've learned from Kay ways to take care of myself. Then you add the smoking and not being able to take 8==D. Its not worth it.

GhostRecon
11-01-21, 14:23
Its not just up her game. She's surving just on young (er) age and somewhat looks. But she doesn't offer any type of massage or GFE. I mean who better to learn from than Kay. Hell I've learned from Kay ways to take care of myself. Then you add the smoking and not being able to take 8==D. Its not worth it.I have never seen or tried Kay before so I don't know how much better of a massage or service she provides but the one and only time I had Nana, she was good to me and I had a nice time with her. Was planning on going back but other things came up before I had the chance.

AVeryGoodnight
11-03-21, 05:53
Comparing Kay to Nana is apples to oranges. My fist experience with Nana was great. After wasn't even up to par.

I have never seen or tried Kay before so I don't know how much better of a massage or service she provides but the one and only time I had Nana, she was good to me and I had a nice time with her. Was planning on going back but other things came up before I had the chance.

Mr Crowley
11-15-21, 14:15
Comparing Kay to Nana is apples to oranges. My fist experience with Nana was great. After wasn't even up to par.Called to arrange another session with Nana, Mama said Nana not here anymore come try New Girl. Didn't want to give her name. Anybody tried the new girl? I wonder who's that now? Canceled, want to see and hear reviews first, and a name.

The Quiz
11-16-21, 02:22
Called to arrange another session with Nana, Mama said Nana not here anymore come try New Girl. Didn't want to give her name. Anybody tried the new girl? I wonder who's that now? Canceled, want to see and hear reviews first, and a name.Is Nana on vacation or gone for good? I liked her despite the mixed reviews she was getting, I always got good service from her.

Haven't heard about the new girl but I'm curious about her too now.

Enona1
11-19-21, 23:28
Went to see Kay today. Always a good time with a nice massage. Met Tina. Shorter than Kay, a bit older, friendly. Kay said Tina's massage is good. Kay doesn't know where Nana went but not to Blue Star. Another girl supposed to come next month so three ladies will be there.

Prudential808
11-20-21, 02:23
Went to see Kay today. Always a good time with a nice massage. Met Tina. Shorter than Kay, a bit older, friendly. Kay said Tina's massage is good. Kay doesn't know where Nana went but not to Blue Star. Another girl supposed to come next month so three ladies will be there.You mean Nana at blue star, angel and former Yuki at golden spa? The skinny one.

Was she here before? I thought Nana here is different one.

LilNikka808
11-20-21, 07:20
Went to see Kay today. Always a good time with a nice massage. Met Tina. Shorter than Kay, a bit older, friendly. Kay said Tina's massage is good. Kay doesn't know where Nana went but not to Blue Star. Another girl supposed to come next month so three ladies will be there.How is Tina's body compared to Kay?

Enona1
11-20-21, 13:00
How is Tina's body compared to Kay?Hard to say. She appears to be shorter and maybe on the chunky side. A few years older than Kay. Nice smile, seems friendly. Kay encouraged me to give her a try.

The Quiz
11-22-21, 16:04
Hard to say. She appears to be shorter and maybe on the chunky side. A few years older than Kay. Nice smile, seems friendly. Kay encouraged me to give her a try.Any info on this buildings status? Seen the reports that it might get knocked down soon. Wanted to check out Kay for the first time and was looking at possibly seeing her in December.

The Quiz
11-22-21, 16:05
You mean Nana at blue star, angel and former Yuki at golden spa? The skinny one.

Was she here before? I thought Nana here is different one.No, the Nana that was here is different than the one that is at Blue Star and formerly at AR. Not sure if PCR Nana worked anywhere else but currently she's not here anymore.

Tuktuk Patrol
11-26-21, 14:21
Went to see Kay today. Always a good time with a nice massage. Met Tina. Shorter than Kay, a bit older, friendly. Kay said Tina's massage is good. Kay doesn't know where Nana went but not to Blue Star. Another girl supposed to come next month so three ladies will be there.Went to try "New Girl". She's not new girl, more like new GILF. Older lady maybe in her 60's already. Short and stalky, Short average massage, asked me what I wanted. I said FS. Everything was covered, BJ and Boom Boom. Didn't want to stay long, wasn't turned on a bit. Wanted Kay but she said she already have an appointment coming already. No repeat there for me. I'll stick to downtown establishments.

Garashami
11-29-21, 19:44
Long time lurker first time poster. Was in the mood for an HJ and some huge granny tits, so called PCR and asked for Betty. Lady hung up on me, but maybe due to lack of English. Got my kala and went anyway, paid HF, and asked about Betty while getting into large shower. Said she was on vacation. "Anyone else with huge tits?" No not really, so I started heading out. "Oh wait, wait: UNNNIEE!" Something something in Korean and a mid forty's woman peeks out the door with FANTASTIC real tits. Decent body and face. I retract my intentions to depart and finish up in the shower. Her name is Seven. Face down on the bed and she pops out at least ten air bubbles out of my spine. Been aching to get those out. Chill conversation during massage then surprises me with a dry full nude body rub which I'm not really into in the first place, but probably more than welcome for the rest of the community. I'm young good looking and well hung, so I'm used to getting upsold, but I held strong. HJ finish but if this girl. According to mama. Doesn't have a huge rack, I probably can't handle whatever Betty is packing. Seven is at least a DD, maybe a small. Mid E. Also helps she looks like the Korean flower lady on young st but with 20 more pounds all in the right places. A little rushed but not bad. LSA 7 (LOL) 8/8.Anyone know what happened to her?

Tuktuk Patrol
12-03-21, 15:13
Anyone know what happened to her?She back there again using the name Tina now.

Big Gulp
12-08-21, 22:49
She back there again using the name Tina now.Is it just Kay and Tina now?

Lo Wang
12-15-21, 06:48
Is it just Kay and Tina now?Yeah. As of a week or so ago, at least.

Bottom Out
12-21-21, 14:32
Went to see Kay a few weeks ago. If you are looking for an incredible massage to go along with FS than she's the one to session with. I think she was good looking even though she's on the mature side. If I'm in the area again, I'll be sure to see her.

Enona1
12-22-21, 12:08
Went to see Kay a few weeks ago. If you are looking for an incredible massage to go along with FS than she's the one to session with. I think she was good looking even though she's on the mature side. If I'm in the area again, I'll be sure to see her.Totally agree. Nice lady with a great attitude. Heard a couple new girls are coming either after Christmas or in January. Former Smile Spa vets so not youngsters.

Rev1274
12-29-21, 00:48
Went to PCR numerous times, a lot before the pandemic Covid-19, and I would say I'm a good customer, would say have been there 20 x or more.

Tried to enter about 2-3 weeks ago, and Kay denied me because of the vaccination card.

I don't with what the owner's thinking, but rules are rules, and I guess I will not go back again.

Imo, Vaccination card should be for restaurants / entertainment and gym's.

Some of the doctors, and my barber and the dentist doesn't even ask for vaccination (or covid testing).

Anyways I also found out that they renew their lease for 2 more years or so, and will only open till 10 PM. (Or was it 9 PM idk).

Enona1
12-29-21, 11:08
Went to PCR numerous times, a lot before the pandemic Covid-19, and I would say I'm a good customer, would say have been there 20 x or more.

Tried to enter about 2-3 weeks ago, and Kay denied me because of the vaccination card.

I don't with what the owner's thinking, but rules are rules, and I guess I will not go back again.

Imo, Vaccination card should be for restaurants / entertainment and gym's.

Some of the doctors, and my barber and the dentist doesn't even ask for vaccination (or covid testing).

Anyways I also found out that they renew their lease for 2 more years or so, and will only open till 10 PM. (Or was it 9 PM idk).You can't blame anyone for being cautious. They are being proactive by asking for the card. No biggie for me. When Paula came earlier I showed her my card, she showed me hers. Once she felt comfortable knowing I was "safe" we had a great time. Same with Kay. It's worth it.

Enona1
12-30-21, 20:48
Going on vacation. Leaving on the 31st to spend time with family in Korea. Returns in February or March. Tina's gone. New ones there but didn't get names. If anyone goes spread the news.

I think I'll stick with Mimi for the time being. Numbers are crazy. Mimi's been seeing her regulars mostly.

DrSexMachine
01-03-22, 02:57
Going on vacation. Leaving on the 31st to spend time with family in Korea. Returns in February or March. Tina's gone. New ones there but didn't get names. If anyone goes spread the news.

I think I'll stick with Mimi for the time being. Numbers are crazy. Mimi's been seeing her regulars mostly.Maybe I'll check it out this weekend if no one reports on the new girls.

Mr Crowley
01-03-22, 11:05

I think I'll stick with Mimi for the time being. Numbers are crazy. Mimi's been seeing her regulars mostly.Is there a Mimi at PCR?

Enona1
01-03-22, 11:31
Is there a Mimi at PCR?Sorry, no. Mimi is an independent in town that I've been seeing for years starting at the original Top Floor on King St. She's trying to limit who she sees due to the virus.

The Quiz
01-06-22, 02:17
Called and like Enona1 mentioned, Kay is already on her vacation. Nana is also on vacation and they have no idea if or when she'll be back. If anyone seen the new girls (FYI, Enona1 said they are older) let us know if it's worth driving out there.

ClaraForever
01-06-22, 05:49
Called and like Enona1 mentioned, Kay is already on her vacation. Nana is also on vacation and they have no idea if or when she'll be back. If anyone seen the new girls (FYI, Enona1 said they are older) let us know if it's worth driving out there.All new staffs at that day.

Now no appointment. Only walk in. You come and you see and check by yourself.

Seems to be messy before new setting up.

So wait for a week.

Prudential808
01-06-22, 06:10
Called and like Enona1 mentioned, Kay is already on her vacation. Nana is also on vacation and they have no idea if or when she'll be back. If anyone seen the new girls (FYI, Enona1 said they are older) let us know if it's worth driving out there.Former Smile spa alumnis. Guess.

Enona1
01-06-22, 11:59
Former Smile spa alumnis. Guess.I don't remember anyone from there. It's been awhile so unless they were young back then they'd be pretty old right now. If you know, refresh our memory. If not too old and good provider might be okay.

Big Gulp
01-15-22, 17:14
Anyone sampled the new girls yet? If not I might stop by to see what they look like and report back.

PepsiOnic
01-15-22, 21:48
Does anyone know what their hours are these days?

Mr Crowley
01-15-22, 22:12
Anyone sampled the new girls yet? If not I might stop by to see what they look like and report back.Yes please report back, I know Kay and Tina left. Heard that a new girl came from a downtown AMP now runs the place. Let us know please, or pm me.

ClaraForever
01-16-22, 20:56
I visited and finally met a new lady.

Definitely old MILF or gilf. No younger than 50's. I guess she must be in her mid 50's-late 50's. Pretty attractive face. Good body. But for her age.

Kind and nice. Aim to please. No bb, so do not expect bb only cause she is not young.

This place is still for guys like me who are very ok with matured ladies with good attitude.

ClaraForever
01-16-22, 20:58
Does anyone know what their hours are these days?Front door says 7 am-10 pm only. So I think their last time is 9 pm or earlier.

Tuktuk Patrol
01-17-22, 00:18

Definitely old MILF or gilf. No younger than 50's. I guess she must be in her mid 50's-late 50's. Pretty attractive face. Good body. But for her age.

Kind and nice. Aim to please. No bb, so do not expect bb only cause she is not young.

This place is still for guys like me who are very ok with matured ladies with good attitude.Did you get any names?

AVeryGoodnight
01-17-22, 09:13
Did she massage at all like Kay or just straight the the action? If massage how would you rate it 1-5?

This place is still for guys like me who are very ok with matured ladies with good attitude.

Tuktuk Patrol
01-18-22, 23:09
Anyone got the names of the new line up that this place has?? Somehow nobody answers the phone. Or did they change their number?

TrialnError
01-24-22, 14:52
Anyone got the names of the new line up that this place has?? Somehow nobody answers the phone. Or did they change their number?Have you found out the lineup since this post?

AVeryGoodnight
02-09-22, 19:54
Doesn't sound like Kay is coming back any time soon. Lady named Sin answered the door. Didn't Sample. Seems decent. Great rack from what I could tell. Bit Curvy. Early 40's. Great English.

David Bla
02-09-22, 21:08
Doesn't sound like Kay is coming back any time soon. Lady named Sin answered the door. Didn't Sample. Seems decent. Great rack from what I could tell. Bit Curvy. Early 40's. Great English.I think she told me she will be back in March / April time frame. She went to Korea to visit family.

Enona1
02-10-22, 00:01
Doesn't sound like Kay is coming back any time soon. Lady named Sin answered the door. Didn't Sample. Seems decent. Great rack from what I could tell. Bit Curvy. Early 40's. Great English.Yup Kay told me February or March so who knows? Not sure if I heard her right but Kay said she's the youngest of 6 or 7 and her mom is 96 (or 98). So if her mom gave birth at 40 or 45 how old does that make Kay? Hmmm. Doesn't matter though. She's still one of the better providers. I'll be sure to see her when she returns.

Enona1
03-23-22, 16:57
Called to find out about Kay. Was told that she's not returning until frickin' MAY! Lady that answered sounded youngish and spoke pretty good English. Anyone been here lately? Pearl City is convenient for me so I'd like to know. PM is okay.

Widget
03-23-22, 22:38
Called to find out about Kay. Was told that she's not returning until frickin' MAY! Lady that answered sounded youngish and spoke pretty good English. Anyone been here lately? Pearl City is convenient for me so I'd like to know. PM is okay.Wow that's a bummer, Pearl City is convenient for me too.

Mr Crowley
03-24-22, 11:56
Called to find out about Kay. Was told that she's not returning until frickin' MAY! Lady that answered sounded youngish and spoke pretty good English. Anyone been here lately? Pearl City is convenient for me so I'd like to know. PM is okay.I heard Kay retired and went back to Korea due to family issues, or maybe did already. Not sure if it's true though. Went to PCR a few weeks ago, not the same anymore, that place is filthy and stink now, smell like they smoke a lot in there, turn around and walked out, and went elsewhere.

Enona1
03-24-22, 22:26
I heard Kay retired and went back to Korea due to family issues, or maybe did already. Not sure if it's true though. Went to PCR a few weeks ago, not the same anymore, that place is filthy and stink now, smell like they smoke a lot in there, turn around and walked out, and went elsewhere.Kay was considering retirement but wasn't sure when and where. Plan was to return for a few months or weeks and maybe go stay with a friend in Texas. Hope she comes back so I can enjoy her company again at least for a little while.

The Quiz
03-27-22, 01:19
I heard Kay retired and went back to Korea due to family issues, or maybe did already. Not sure if it's true though. Went to PCR a few weeks ago, not the same anymore, that place is filthy and stink now, smell like they smoke a lot in there, turn around and walked out, and went elsewhere.Oh, that sucks. I hope Kayy hasn't retired yet, wanted to see her if she came back. Also, what a shame if PCR is not the same anymore as you say it is. Always good to have a variety of options available and if PCR had gone down hill, that's one less option for us.

LilNikka808
03-31-22, 13:24
Is it normal for a provider to try to exchange phone numbers with you to set up something "off the clock". This has happened a few times lately and seems kind if strange. Not really comfortable having my phone number out there.

GiAnt34
03-31-22, 17:43
Is it normal for a provider to try to exchange phone numbers with you to set up something "off the clock". This has happened a few times lately and seems kind if strange. Not really comfortable having my phone number out there.You are probably handsome, have nice wavy hair, muscular body, well-endowed and charming. She wants to be seen with you and show you off to the other girls she works among. You are a trophy. The chosen one.

If you are not comfortable giving out your number, politely decline when they ask for it.

Museki
03-31-22, 18:36
Is it normal for a provider to try to exchange phone numbers with you to set up something "off the clock". This has happened a few times lately and seems kind if strange. Not really comfortable having my phone number out there.If you're not comfortable giving them your number you can give them mine, LOL!

Ajarn
03-31-22, 19:09
Is it normal for a provider to try to exchange phone numbers with you to set up something "off the clock". This has happened a few times lately and seems kind if strange. Not really comfortable having my phone number out there.That's why you should get an Internet phone number. Local number free at TextNow.

NormalDude2002
04-03-22, 21:02
Is it normal for a provider to try to exchange phone numbers with you to set up something "off the clock". This has happened a few times lately and seems kind if strange. Not really comfortable having my phone number out there.I too have had this happen more recently than before at different amps. But even after getting their number they only will meet at the same place, not "off the clock". One of them told me basically if they can get you to book the appointment vs a walk in they get some type of kickback off the house fee. I saw her as a walk in after she gave me her number and she was telling me this saying I should have text her she gets more money that way.

In the past I did have a jack shack only type place worker on the mainland tell me she will do full service if I text her and go upstairs but I didn't have my burner number on me.

Mr Crowley
04-07-22, 13:28
Has anybody been here lately? Who's there now or how is the place now? I walked out on my last visit due to unsanitary conditions and not so good looking providers. Not the same now without Kay or Nana.

Miketastic69
04-07-22, 15:04
Is it normal for a provider to try to exchange phone numbers with you to set up something "off the clock". This has happened a few times lately and seems kind if strange. Not really comfortable having my phone number out there.That how I ended up dating my last few girlfriends and married to one.

Jb2828
04-08-22, 17:03
Just called them today the lady said had 3 girls working there today.

CoolDude44
04-09-22, 15:43

This place is still for guys like me who are very ok with matured ladies with good attitude.Does anyone know who's working at PCR and if it's worth trying? I'm willing to TOFTT but would like a little info before taking the plunge. I don't mind a MILF or gilf if the service is decent.

Big Gulp
04-11-22, 11:13
Does anyone know who's working at PCR and if it's worth trying? I'm willing to TOFTT but would like a little info before taking the plunge. I don't mind a MILF or gilf if the service is decent.If you go, let us know how it is, haven't been there in a long time.

Enona1
04-11-22, 12:01
If you go, let us know how it is, haven't been there in a long time.I'm curious as well. Haven't heard good things so far. Kay supposed to be back next month.

ClaraForever
04-13-22, 21:10
Kay back?

Heard she finally comes back.

Anyone can confirm?

Enona1
04-13-22, 23:57
Kay back?

Heard she finally comes back.

Anyone can confirm?Call'them up and find out. Supposed to be back in May.

Surf69
04-14-22, 00:10
Doesn't sound like Kay is coming back any time soon. Lady named Sin answered the door. Didn't Sample. Seems decent. Great rack from what I could tell. Bit Curvy. Early 40's. Great English.Thinking of checking out Sin, especially if she has a nice rack. Anyone got any intel?

AVeryGoodnight
04-15-22, 15:07
Thinking of checking out Sin, especially if she has a nice rack. Anyone got any intel?I'm not sure whose there now but please toftt and report back on the line up.

CoolDude44
04-18-22, 13:08
I went to PCR last week. Had a new girl Cindy. 40's MILF type. Decent looking with natural C's. A little extra weight but not fat. Nice personality. Showered, room was small but clean. Started with BBBJ, then she slipped on a cover to continue. She allowed FIV but was clear to not finger her ass. After a few minutes of BJ, switched to mish, doggy and mish before I exploded. Short massage after the session. Overall a nice experience. I don't know who else works there but Cindy could be a repeat for me. Of course, YMMV

LargeRocket69
04-18-22, 13:44
I went to PCR last week. Had a new girl Cindy. 40's MILF type. Decent looking with natural C's. A little extra weight but not fat. Nice personality. Showered, room was small but clean. Started with BBBJ, then she slipped on a cover to continue. She allowed FIV but was clear to not finger her ass. After a few minutes of BJ, switched to mish, doggy and mish before I exploded. Short massage after the session. Overall a nice experience. I don't know who else works there but Cindy could be a repeat for me. Of course, YMMVIs this the same Cindy that was at Osaka? Kinda similar description, older, meaty girl, okay looking.

TheJayj88
04-18-22, 19:24
Anyone know if Apple is still around? Or where she is now. She used to be at PCR some time ago, but miss her LOL. Just wondering if any of you know if she's still around somewhere.

Enona1
04-18-22, 20:23
Anyone know if Apple is still around? Or where she is now. She used to be at PCR some time ago, but miss her LOL. Just wondering if any of you know if she's still around somewhere.Apple is night time mama at Asia Spa but still provides. Check their thread. Just went to see her. I got lucky.

Bottom Out
04-20-22, 14:42
Well good news boys, Kayy is back at PCR.

Enona1
04-20-22, 17:14
Well good news boys, Kayy is back at PCR.She came back last week. I wanted to keep this on the DL for awhile. Just being selfish.

CoolDude44
04-20-22, 20:40
Is this the same Cindy that was at Osaka? Kinda similar description, older, meaty girl, okay looking.I'm not sure but she said she just arrived from Arizona.

Enona1
04-21-22, 01:03
I'm not sure but she said she just arrived from Arizona.Saw Kay today. Service is good as ever. Massage is a plus and always nice. Met Cindy who is now Hana. She used to be at King's according to Kay. Hana is average looking and doesn't do a good massage.

Kay cleaned the place up. No smells, no mess. The messy ones left.

Enona1
04-30-22, 13:12
Family visit from Korea. Off from May 2 till around the 27th.

DrSexMachine
05-04-22, 06:58
With no Kayy here, nothing to see here now.

Mr Chip
05-08-22, 03:00
Any pics of Kay?

Enona1
05-08-22, 19:07
Any pics of Kay?Nope. Kay is middle aged Kmilf. Not thin nor fat. Nicely put together in my opinion. Fair skin, dark black hair. Pleasant face, very friendly. Excellent massage. She'll be back after May 27.

CoolDude44
06-07-22, 19:54
Went to PCR this morning and by chance, Kay serviced me. Had a good time with a full body massage head to toe. She did some stretching and pulling which felt really nice. That too up half the session but then she went down for BBBJ and I was pounding her until I exploded. She said she was ok with dfk so I enjoyed that while I was working. After that I cleaned up and bailed. Very nice session and looking forward to a return visit.

Bottom Out
06-08-22, 14:02
Went to PCR this morning and by chance, Kay serviced me. Had a good time with a full body massage head to toe. She did some stretching and pulling which felt really nice. That too up half the session but then she went down for BBBJ and I was pounding her until I exploded. She said she was ok with dfk so I enjoyed that while I was working. After that I cleaned up and bailed. Very nice session and looking forward to a return visit.Glad Kay is back. Did you get a chance to see what the current roster looks like?

IslandGuy69
06-08-22, 17:25
Glad Kay is back. Did you get a chance to see what the current roster looks like?When is the best time to see Kay.

IslandGuy69
06-08-22, 17:32
When is the best time to catch Kay?

LilNikka808
06-08-22, 18:57
Does anyone know the actual hours they are currently open?

Enona1
06-08-22, 19:03
Glad Kay is back. Did you get a chance to see what the current roster looks like?Hana or Nana still there. Miki is new but didn't meet her. Kay usually there from 7:00 am. Call for appointment.

The Quiz
06-09-22, 15:54
Hana or Nana still there. Miki is new but didn't meet her. Kay usually there from 7:00 am. Call for appointment.Is this the same Nana that was here last summer and reviewed often back then?

CoolDude44
06-13-22, 20:50
When is the best time to catch Kay?I went at 10:30 in the morning and nobody was there.

Widget
06-14-22, 16:07
I went at 10:30 in the morning and nobody was there.They might have been busy, did you call for an appointment?

CoolDude44
06-14-22, 20:52
They might have been busy, did you call for an appointment?I just walked in and got lucky.

Enona1
06-15-22, 00:17
Is this the same Nana that was here last summer and reviewed often back then?I don't think so. Skinny with curly, frizzy hair. Not my cup of tea.

Bottom Out
06-28-22, 14:10
I don't think so. Skinny with curly, frizzy hair. Not my cup of tea.I don't like frizzy hair, reminds me of a lady I turned down at Blue Star because not only was she really old and not good looking but she also had frizzy hair, total turn-off.

DrSexMachine
07-05-22, 17:21
This doctor has yet to try this place. Kayy seems to be the only recommended person to see here, is that true? Is she the best person to see here or are there others?

TomAssCan9
07-05-22, 22:27
This doctor has yet to try this place. Kayy seems to be the only recommended person to see here, is that true? Is she the best person to see here or are there others?You don't like frizzy hair but do you like afros?

Enona1
07-06-22, 00:21
This doctor has yet to try this place. Kayy seems to be the only recommended person to see here, is that true? Is she the best person to see here or are there others?Supposed to have a Miki there besides Nana and Kay. Never met Miki and never tried Nana. Once I find someone I like I tend to stay with that person. Build a relationship that way. Kay's massage is great along with her service and attitude.

ClaraForever
07-06-22, 03:09
This doctor has yet to try this place. Kayy seems to be the only recommended person to see here, is that true? Is she the best person to see here or are there others?If Nana now is the Nana who worked there before, she must have best look and the youngest one there.

Service and attitude is good, as many girls in Hawaii in low key, she was one of popular once upon a time.

DrSexMachine
07-07-22, 05:26
You don't like frizzy hair but do you like afros?What? I never said I don't like frizzy hair. In fact my girl Tiara at Lemon Blossom rocks the frizzy hair sometimes. Ladies with frizzy hair or afros down there rock too.

TomAssCan9
07-07-22, 09:12
What? I never said I don't like frizzy hair. In fact my girl Tiara at Lemon Blossom rocks the frizzy hair sometimes. Ladies with frizzy hair or afros down there rock too.My bad, when I said, "You don't like frizzy hair but do you like afros?" .I meant to ask the other dude.

I don't like frizzy hair, reminds me of a lady I turned down at Blue Star because not only was she really old and not good looking but she also had frizzy hair, total turn-off.

You don't like frizzy hair but do you like afros?

CoolDude44
07-07-22, 22:30
This doctor has yet to try this place. Kayy seems to be the only recommended person to see here, is that true? Is she the best person to see here or are there others?Sorry I forgot to copy a link but I saw an ad on bedpage for Thai girls working at the PCR address. Could not see their faces as it was blurred out.

Widget
07-07-22, 23:27
Sorry I forgot to copy a link but I saw an ad on bedpage for Thai girls working at the PCR address. Could not see their faces as it was blurred out.The Thai girls work at the place in the lobby of the building not PCR.

Mongerholic
07-08-22, 00:38
If Nana now is the Nana who worked there before, she must have best look and the youngest one there.

Service and attitude is good, as many girls in Hawaii in low key, she was one of popular once upon a time.Bro if only they knew her back in the day!! LOL I believe she also held the title of best derričre at one time. She is now a little under the radar but still providing for her loyal regulars.

GhostRecon
07-09-22, 02:14
If this is the same Nana that I reviewed last summer then yes she's a good one IMO. I enjoyed my time with her. Also if someone can confirm that this one is from Texas then she's probably the same one.

Enona1
07-12-22, 12:02
Spent time with Kay. Awesome session. Our time together gets better each time and she killed me with her massage. It hurt so good! Her level of service makes it hard to see anyone else.

IslandGuy69
07-17-22, 14:40
What's the damage when you see Kay?

Spent time with Kay. Awesome session. Our time together gets better each time and she killed me with her massage. It hurt so good! Her level of service makes it hard to see anyone else.

TrialnError
07-18-22, 00:36
What's the damage when you see Kay?More than you can afford pal, Ferrari.

You know the standard 210 like most other places.

CoolDude44
07-24-22, 00:25
Spent time with Kay. Awesome session. Our time together gets better each time and she killed me with her massage. It hurt so good! Her level of service makes it hard to see anyone else.I just saw Kay last week too. She gives a vigorous massage but when she's done the BBBJ is awesome and she allows DFK.

ThreePops
07-26-22, 23:07
If anyone can pm me any other providers name out there that had better pussy control / skills / suction just like Miki or better PM me!

HeatNation
07-27-22, 14:47
Sup why'all, can anyone help me locate this place and give me a number to make an appointment with Kay. There's multiple pearl city buildings and am not sure which one to go to or park. Also, any description of Kay's looks so I know it's her and don't get B and S. Thanks in advance.

Xyz808
07-27-22, 15:26
Sup why'all, can anyone help me locate this place and give me a number to make an appointment with Kay. There's multiple pearl city buildings and am not sure which one to go to or park. Also, any description of Kay's looks so I know it's her and don't get B and S. Thanks in advance.Can google the name for the address and number. Across of Zippy's They're in the pearl city business plaza, opposite side from the street. Plenty of businesses there so if you go daytime can blend in. Night time get some bars open so I guess you can blend in with them. As for Kay's looks and service I can't comment. Tried going there before but got the B&S and ended up with the younger Korean chic from Texas. Forgot her name but the service was alright.

Gargoyles1
07-27-22, 16:12
Sup why'all, can anyone help me locate this place and give me a number to make an appointment with Kay. There's multiple pearl city buildings and am not sure which one to go to or park. Also, any description of Kay's looks so I know it's her and don't get B and S. Thanks in advance.The budget that has 4 Korean bars under neath. Look up sunflower bar. The AMP upstairs.

Surf69
08-03-22, 22:22
Any intel on the current lineup? Anyone with a decent rack at this place? I've always wanted to try PCR but haven't been yet. Any intel is appreciated.

Shoots Brah
08-04-22, 02:00
Any intel on the current lineup? Anyone with a decent rack at this place? I've always wanted to try PCR but haven't been yet. Any intel is appreciated.Same here. I actually went there once to walk in and no one answered the door. Felt awkward so drove away and never looked back. I don't like making appointments in advance, so many things pop up and I would need to cancel. Can't be on a black list if I constantly do that. Oh well.

The Quiz
08-04-22, 20:12
Not sure what the full lineup is but they are usually older gilfs with a few milfs in there. From what's reported you can't go wrong with Kayy (I'm guessing 50's based on reports) and if this is the same Nana (looked 40's to me) from last year, then she might be the youngest here and cutest.

The Quiz
08-07-22, 21:56
Not sure what the full lineup is but they are usually older gilfs with a few milfs in there. From what's reported you can't go wrong with Kayy (I'm guessing 50's based on reports) and if this is the same Nana (looked 40's to me) from last year, then she might be the youngest here and cutest.Well I wanted to check it out to see if this was the same Nana but when I called mama said Nana left already or on vacation. Bummer.

Bottom Out
09-02-22, 15:20
What's the lineup here? Is Kayy still the best to try here or are there others to be recommended?

YoboMan65
09-03-22, 21:19
What's the lineup here? Is Kayy still the best to try here or are there others to be recommended?Kay, Hana and Miki. All have something good about them.

KJimmy0330
09-03-22, 22:10
Kay, Hana and Miki. All have something good about them.I'm interested in. How old are they?

ClaraForever
09-04-22, 16:03
I'm interested in. How old are they?And kay is not 30's, 40's. She in her mid-late 50's and looks youngest there.

No one goes to pcr to find MILF or hot sexy bombshell.

YoboMan65
09-04-22, 22:53
I'm interested in. How old are they?Kay is youngest mid 40's. Hana early 50's. Miki mid 50's.

Nana and Cindy was mid 30's They moved on and not working anymore.

ThreePops
09-05-22, 06:13
Kay is youngest mid 40's. Hana early 50's. Miki mid 50's.

Nana and Cindy was mid 30's They moved on and not working anymore.Is that the same Hana from Blue star?

SpoodrikBrad1
09-05-22, 09:38
Yes, I agree. Kay is definitely in her mind 50's.

And kay is not 30's, 40's. She in her mid-late 50's and looks youngest there.

No one goes to pcr to find MILF or hot sexy bombshell.

YoboMan65
09-05-22, 21:50
Is that the same Hana from Blue star?No Sorry! I don't know where she worked. I think Arizona?

Enona1
09-11-22, 15:11
Took couple months off recovering from surgery so was looking forward to seeing Kay again. Did not disappoint. Service and massage was spot on as usual.

Met Tina. Older than Kay for sure. Friendly but body is kinda frumpy. She has a belly. She looks like the mama, not a provider. Kay said she massages okay. All things considered I'll stick with Kay.

YoboMan65
09-11-22, 19:54
Took couple months off recovering from surgery so was looking forward to seeing Kay again. Did not disappoint. Service and massage was spot on as usual.

Met Tina. Older than Kay for sure. Friendly but body is kinda frumpy. She has a belly. She looks like the mama, not a provider. Kay said she massages okay. All things considered I'll stick with Kay.Thanks! I never meet Tina yet. Miki is small but nice provider too!

Enona1
09-12-22, 18:31
Thanks! I never meet Tina yet. Miki is small but nice provider too!What skills does Miki have? Does she provide a decent massage?

Bottom Out
09-12-22, 22:01
Yup, sounds like I'll pass on Miki and Tina. I'll stick to Kayy whenever I come to PCR.

Garashami
09-13-22, 13:43
Is this the one with big boobs that also went by the name Seven before?

Rican2019
09-13-22, 22:31
Anyone have lineup and who is recommended ty.

ThreePops
09-14-22, 09:16
Kay, Hana and Miki. All have something good about them.I love how Miki just squeezes her kegal muscles super tight and the extreme squirting after OMG!

MidnightMonger
09-15-22, 15:17
Did a spur of the moment visit to PCR with no appointment. Was greeted by an older lady with too much makeup who led me to the room. Asked if I wanted a shower and said yes, thinking I was going to get a table shower. No such luck. Self showered than returned to the room. I was hoping it was the mama that greeted me and some hottie would be coming in. Again no such luck. Turns out this is Hana who I had read about so I thought ok, this should be fun. At best I would give the experience a 6/10. Did the usual things and then hopped on for CG. I haven't had such a loose punani in years. For me, would not repeat.