PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Archived Reports

Jackaroe
02-27-05, 16:43
During the last couple of weeks while passing through Horntown, I may have seen a bsw by the town (just beyond the town by the new development). Both times I had a passenger with me so I couldn't check her out (I may have gotten a wave last time but I couldn't see very well through my rearview mirror). Both times were right after sunset so it was more dificult to see anyway. If she is the same one from a couple of years ago, then she is pretty rough. If she new, then I have to get back over there at sunset this week.

Later

Bronze Hornet
03-03-05, 16:19
I decided to celebrate my new status of Senior Member (thanks Jackson) by taking point with new girl Iris of Dyvinedates.com while she was touring in Charlottesville on 3/2/05. I use the term point only because her pictures on the website do not immediately compel you to visit her as they are somewhat masculine.

I arrived to her mid-level Hotel at the agreed upon time and was apprehensive about leaving if an adam's apple was evident.She answered the door wearing a smile, thong and a bra which left me with an incredible vision of a beautiful tall runway model from the pages of Vogue (not that I read it) standing in front of me. I was more than relieved as she looks almost nothing like her pictures in her face and I suggested she should have her pictures done professionally and expressed my concerns.

Money was never discussed as prearranged agreements were completed ($+.75$). I undressed and lay down on the bed and she offered me a drink.

Wanting to move along before this dream ended I deferred and she began a gentle massage. I asked her to remove all of her clothes and she complied.

She has wonderfully small breast which complement her frame and also provides the Heidi Klum like frame.

She began stroking my testicles gently, kissing my cock with light kisses and then tonguing my testicles giving me a feeling of levitation. She then began kissing me up the abdomen licking and nibbling my nipples and then proceeded with LFK and DFK. She returned to a great BBBJ and then I asked for the cover as I had to have this long legged vixen. She mounted me and took a ride that would make any rodeo queen envy. Her ass is so incredible that I could not keep my hands off it while she rode me. I instructed her to put her right leg between my legs while she was on top, I rolled her to her right side, cupped that beautiful little perky ass and proceeded with deliberate thrusts while her soft smooth right inner thigh massaged my scrotum building me to my first climax. She made wonderful noises of enjoyment and displayed many facial distortions that initially concerned me only to have her reassure me she did not want me to stop.

A roll over to mish then back to the crossover for a mind blowing shared climax was enjoyed. She cleaned me up and we spoke for a few minutes showing that this beauty is not only sensual but very cerebral. She then began a BBBJ and hand job with asian that brought about bell number 2 for me using her mouth to clean me up. I thought to myself "What a woman!".

This lady was so hot I still wanted more and a third ring in CG position was achieved very shortly. I was in total awe as I had not expected her to be this entertaining.

She has a lot of crystal dome room beliefs and a firm believer in the Zodiac and can be described as a bit eccentric but she is a damned fine mechanic iunder the sheets. She is not a clock watcher as we went well ovr our agreed upon hour.

On my way home afterwards the only intelligible sound I could make was repeated elongated southern drawl garbles of “Damned”!

Ez Going One
03-13-05, 23:29
I passed thru your fine city over the weekend and found absolutely nothing to wet a whistle. I called one lady out of the CVille weekly and said she was 6'2'' and used to work for one of the entertainment groups listed in the yellow pages. After talking to her for about 3-4 minutes, I decided to pass. I went to a couple of the bars near the college in hopes of helping the financial needs of some coed but again came up empty handed.

Ez

Hugh Jardon
03-14-05, 11:25
Bronze,
Good report about Iris. She sounds great!

But, 3 rings in an hour?
U superman!

Bronze Hornet
03-15-05, 09:27
Bronze,
Good report about Iris. She sounds great!

But, 3 rings in an hour?
U superman!

Hugh,

Thanks for the compliment, however; even though

I would love to take credit for being superman, Iris is they heroine here.

I would have been just as happy with 2 cups but this incredible woman encouraged me for 3 and then used her Kryptonian magic to make things happen.

I'm now trying to figure out how to hack the dyvine dates website and reroute her back down to my neck of the woods again. BH

Rodman 2
03-18-05, 00:23
Is there anything going on in Bristol these days?

DerfI have never seen any SW action in Bristol. I have had a lot of sucess just picking up women in bars/ clubs and inviting back to motel room. One woman (blonde) loves to seduce guys. may have ger number still. In past visits strip club on TN side had provided several FS by dancers after they got off work, Had regular meeting with a black dancer 5 or 6 6, C cup, mid 30's. Last few visits city had stopped topless dancing and put it out of business.

Rodman 2
03-22-05, 23:09
SW Action Charlottesville Virginia

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WHERE:

Visiting central Virginia, drove though the town. Talked to a local on the street about where to find action. At first he thought I wanted drugs but after we got that cleared up I had a few hints.

Main place for SW action is Main street near ABC store (State alcohol sales shop) and side street next to shop (Dice ? Street) Also Cherry Street which parallels Main. Main St action is between University area and big statue of Lewis and Clark.

Hampton Suites is place to stay on main near action zone but I suspect they have security to keep SW out.

WHAT:

Lots of LE. BSW mostly, keep low profile due to LE. Most likely after dark but some day activity. I didnt see any WSW but I'm told they do exist.

Tammy;

Early 30's, short hair, overweight BSW (quite chubby but attractive face)with huge DDD boobs and fantastic CBJ action. Did russian, then laid me down and bounced up and down on me while I played with her bigguns. Huge nipples got very rigid, which got me excited. Has her own apartment but only available for daytime play. Highly reccomended if you like BJ.

Looks 4; Service 9; Attitude 8

Irene:

Late 30's or early 40's BSW with long curly black hair, wore a dress with bright flowers, gave incredible BJ. great suction.

Looks 5; service 9; attitude 7.

Both highly reccomended.

Jackaroe
05-17-05, 20:57
If you are really desperate, there was a wsw hanging around the Stuckys yesterday (tues) afternoon. A face only a blind mother could love. No sign of the younger blonde (Nicki?) anymore.

Rentahoo
05-24-05, 18:53
More power to anyone who has luck with this. I am not a street action guy so maybe I just miss the telltale signs but I routinely drive this strip (I live near it, not cruising) and have yet to see something I would readily identify as a walker. Maybe there are signals or indicators for a small town. I grew up near DC and there was no missing it but no sign of it here.

SW Action Charlottesville Virginia

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WHERE:

Visiting central Virginia, drove though the town. Talked to a local on the street about where to find action. At first he thought I wanted drugs but after we got that cleared up I had a few hints.

Main place for SW action is Main street near ABC store (State alcohol sales shop) and side street next to shop (Dice ? Street) Also Cherry Street which parallels Main. Main St action is between University area and big statue of Lewis and Clark.

Hampton Suites is place to stay on main near action zone but I suspect they have security to keep SW out.

WHAT:

Lots of LE. BSW mostly, keep low profile due to LE. Most likely after dark but some day activity. I didnt see any WSW but I'm told they do exist.

Tammy;

Early 30's, short hair, overweight BSW (quite chubby but attractive face)with huge DDD boobs and fantastic CBJ action. Did russian, then laid me down and bounced up and down on me while I played with her bigguns. Huge nipples got very rigid, which got me excited. Has her own apartment but only available for daytime play. Highly reccomended if you like BJ.

Looks 4; Service 9; Attitude 8

Irene:

Late 30's or early 40's BSW with long curly black hair, wore a dress with bright flowers, gave incredible BJ. great suction.

Looks 5; service 9; attitude 7.

Both highly reccomended.

Rodman 2
06-07-05, 23:53
Hey Rentaho

Yes the SW in Charlottesville are not obvious. If they were they wouldnt last long is my guess. I was in town for a week for a confernece so spent my spare time investigating.

It seems that your unlikely to find them except late at night (between 9 and 12 pm).

Often they seemed to be using a pay phone. If you drove up parked nearby they would eventually walk over and ask what you were looking for. None were dressed provocatively so they don't stand out. All seemed to be semi pro just loking for some extra $s.

Jackaroe
06-10-05, 08:11
One very hagard wsw working (hard) rt 13 north of Onley between the mexican store and the gas station across the road. She seemed to be in her 50's and certainly not worth spending $, but there you go. The hot weather seems to be bringing them out again.

Stay safe

LoveLOS
06-11-05, 23:25
Rod, Hoo, Bronzy, Hondo, etc --

Charlottesville now has it's own board.

USASexGuide > States & Cities > Virginia > Other Areas > Charlottesville

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=2700

Thanks guys,

LoveLOS

Firehouse
08-27-05, 09:26
Jackaroo,
I stopped trolling around Rt13 in Va a long time ago. Skank factor way too high. Some of these girls should pay you.

In the Onley area, I had one good experience with a BSW from Philly and have seen a couple of decent other prospects there, but the WSW action is just plain nasty. I think I've seen the old lady you describe.

In the Stuckey's area, the only one ever out is the one you describe and only on weekends. Her name is Rene and she is on crack and no teeth. Very skanky.

Nikki, who was very young, only 18 or 19 and had a decent little body on her, she got pregnant over a year ago and was turning tricks while in that state. Not my thing and I haven't seen her out since.

I am working the Salisbury, MD turf but no pickups yet. Still feeling my way around. I will post some updates in the MD - Other Areas area.

Keep up the good work.

Jackaroe
09-03-05, 08:10
Firehouse,

Glad to see you back on the VA/MD boards. Too bad about Niki, I wonder if her father is the father (again?, so she hinted to me).

I made a quik trip to Salisbury last Saturday night around 11:00 and it was rockin'. It almost reminded me of Roanoke in the old days. Take your pick, old, young, black, white etc.

It seems mid mornings during the week were pretty good for hunting but after seeing the area on a Saturday night, I think weekends may the time to go, but lots of drugs and sketchy looking dudes found along with the girls after dark. Good luck and stay safe.

J

Max999
09-05-05, 16:28
My friend saw a BSW today around 3pm outside that motel (with the red room doors) on the east side of Little Church Street between Washington and Wythe Streets one block west of Crater Road. From a distance she looked about a 4, chunky, short, wore a red t-shirt. Tried to wave him over to her room on the ground level. Not his cup o' tea but maybe somebody else's.

Firehouse
09-10-05, 19:31
Jackaroe
Be careful areound Railroad avenue, I read online that the boys in blue were running stings in that area. I can only imagine having out of state tags there would catch their eyes.
I haven't had the nerve to troll too much up here. Still feeling my way.

Nothing about Niki's twisted life would shock me. I was down there a couple of weeks ago and the universally disgusting Rene was still crouched by Stuckeys. Some things never change.

Pluto
10-09-05, 13:41
Gentlemen

I am completely new in this area. Please can anyone let me know if there's MP (not necessarily AMP) nearby Lee Highway, Fairfax, VA? Would really appreciate your help on this.

Thanks
HKMan

Ustrongman
10-09-05, 16:14
Man, isn't it time you RTFF, and posted some intel? You are a senior member with only seven posts, all without any useful information, just questions. What was Jackson thinking? WWTMD?

Pluto
10-10-05, 12:24
Have posted more than 50 useful reports on the HK board.

Ustrongman
10-10-05, 21:05
HK, in that case, I stand partially corrected. 8 posts, international senior member, good for you, but 0 for 8 for intel in this country. You might be better off RTFF on the Northern Virginia board.

NOVA has been through some changes the past few years, and not for the better. Therefore, you can appreciate the caution.

Benefactor9
11-02-05, 10:49
I ran across this article in The Winchester Star and thought it might be of interest to guys mongering out in the boonies.

Thursday, October 6, 2005
The Oldest Profession Is New to City
The Winchester Star

Prostitution has become a concern for Winchester law enforcement personnel.

The Winchester Police Department busted Valley Massage and Spa at 2832 Valley Ave. in June, but now officers are reportedly seeing a rise in street-walkers in the North End of the city.

Two women at the Valley Massage and Spa at 2832 Valley Ave. were arrested in June for prostitution. However, Winchester police say more prostitutes are currently working the streets in the city’s North End.

“These are what I would call girls of the street,” said Capt. David Sobonya of the Winchester Police Department. “It’s new to me, and I’ve been here 20 some years.”

Sobonya said the department has made two arrests in Winchester’s North End in the past month, and officials are sure more prostitutes are on the streets.

“We’re actively working it,” Sobonya said. “They know we are out, and we know they are out. It’s a cat and mouse game.”

Sobonya said the prostitutes are accompanied by what investigators presume to be a pimp.

Sobonya couldn’t offer an accurate count on how many prostitutes are selling sex on the city’s streets, but said there are more than a few.

The Police Department has been receiving phone calls from concerned citizens, Sobonya said. Anyone with additional information is encouraged to call the 24-hour dispatch line at 662-4131, or the 24-hour communications center at 545-4704.

As for the two women who were arrested at the Valley Massage and Spa earlier this year, they have received their punishment in Winchester General District Court.

A 55-year-old woman of Northern Virginia was charged with prostitution and received a $300 fine. A thirty-year-old woman of Falls Church was charged with running a massage parlor without a permit. She was given 60-day suspended sentence and received a $500 fine.

###

Indian Chief
11-13-05, 15:26
Any activity in Martinsville area? Thanks

Hopper
11-20-05, 23:55
There has to be some girls around in this area. There are a lot of small towns around so there has to be some coal miner's daughters needeing some finanacial assistance.

Jackaroe
12-10-05, 09:56
I heard about a bust in Chincoteague on Tuesday night. Drugs and hookers in one of the local motels. The word is it was fishermen coming in from the boats bringing all the goodies, but there was another bust there a few months ago of mostly locals, but no mention of girls in that one.

Later

Swvadude
12-19-05, 19:26
Hello, All, new member here.

I, too, wonder about SWVa. I'm guessing that anything in a really small town is underground and local. But I would think that Radford and Blacksburg would have enough college students that some of them struggle (the few not on daddy's payroll).

I'll keep an eye out.

I'm also in Roanoke a lot.

Take care.

Firehouse
12-19-05, 23:10
..But no white Christmas this year. I saw the bust in the paper. 22 people, almost all of them dealing cocaine. No mention of hookers. The last bust included some girls, a couple of which I know to be sluts, but not necessarily prostitutes. More along the coke wh*re variety. Glad I am not in that scene.