PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Archived Reports

LoveLOS
01-02-05, 04:06
HNFY to all.

My report: Hondo went to Roanoke tonight and called LL after he got there. Thanks a whole fucking lot buddy. Oh well, hope the recHondo missionary was sucksexfull, please let us all know the gorey details. :D

LL

VA Cruiser
01-04-05, 22:14
I had a room booked, figured good way to end the year or begin the new year was in Roanoke. We got to town around 3. All in all not a lot out, but did see some most of the day. Marshall and 8th almost always will see someone in hat area. We saw a WSW dressed in black off and on in the area all day. Later in the evening ran into one named PK had done her last time. She's not the great and not the worst will do half and half for $40. A good price. There was one WSW on the plump side at the corner of 12th and Chapman, she had gotten beat up and had a clutch with her. She didn't move around much. I think we saw off and on cruising we did around 4 BSW and 6 WSW. They were scattered around the area. Most around 12th and Chapman. We did see the one I think is called Asia out late in the evening on Chapman, would have loved to have her but it was getting late and getting tired. Saturday morning, when leaving town, checked the area for a few minutes and saw 3 WSW out which was around 7:30 am. Good luck and have fun.

VA Cruiser
02-06-05, 20:12
The weather was nice, so headed to Roanoke for some cruising. I got to Roanoke around 4:30. I saw several girls out, mostly around 8th and Marshall. Also a couple on Day Ave. I think all total around 6 or 7 girls out, most not bad looking, but wasn't sure if I had seen them before. There was one girl on 12th between Chapman and Patterson. I heard last time she had gotten beaten up she still had a crutch beside her. She didn't look happy and a little on the plump side. I took a break around 6 to get a room and eat. I came back out around 9 and cruised til 12 and only saw one girl out around Marshall. Last time I was down it was a lot of fun cruising this time wasn't. You just can never tell about the streets.

Good luck!

Hoki High
02-28-05, 19:16
I cruised the stroll last night and it was dead, I mean dead. I didn't see the first sw. I hope you local boys have better luck, this vistor didn't. Be careful out there.

Hoki High

RideNbuy
03-29-05, 14:55
I saw on the Roanoke news there is a big crackdown on prostitution with over 100 arrests since August 2004. What is going on in Roanoke?

RideNbuy
03-29-05, 15:44
Found the story,

Roanoke city police are cracking down on prostitution. Last Thursday, the department launched an undercover investigation called "Operation Red Light" to eliminate prostitution in the Southwest part of the city. The operation was initiated last summer in response to complaints from residents. So far, police have made at least 12 arrests. Officers hope that by eliminating prostitution they'll do away with other criminal activities associated with it.

http://wdbj7.com/global/story.asp?s=3135829&ClientType=Printable

VA Cruiser
03-29-05, 20:01
Yes, Roanoke LE did another crack down. I went down last saturday night and saw a lot of police in the area, so I vacated the area. I didn't see any SW out.

I did a check of court records, looks like most of the SW caught are new, not very many arrests on their records. Roanoke crusing is a hit and miss thing, keep looking, I'm sure you will find some out at some time or another.

RideNbuy
04-05-05, 09:45
Operation Red Light nets 15 more arrests

The Roanoke Times

Roanoke police made 15 additional arrests in a prostitution sting that has been dubbed "Operation Red Light," police said in a news release.

From March 29 through Monday, 14 men and women were charged with prostitution and a man was charged with distribution of an imitation substance, the news release said. Two of those arrested also were charged with prostitution during the first two days of the operation in March. On March 24 and 25, police officers kicked off the operation by posing as male clients. They arrested 13 people on prostitution and pandering charges during those two days.

The operation has focused on the areas of Day, Chapman and Marshall avenues in Southwest Roanoke, police department spokeswoman Aisha Johnson said.

Operation Red Light is expected to continue through the summer, Johnson said.

Anyone with more information can call the Roanoke Police Department at 853-5959 or the anonymous Crime Line at 344-8500

http://www.roanoke.com/news/roanoke/21325.html

VA Cruiser
04-28-05, 19:55
From website, me I only pick up girls I know. If you don't know the girl, I suggest not picking her up.

I was down on Sunday afternoon and evening I saw about 4 out. They were in the Chapman and Patterson area.

Roanoke Police Department Continues Operation Red Light

Police
City of Roanoke
April 25, 2005

The Roanoke Police Department continues its efforts to decrease incidents of prostitution. Phase Two of Operation Red Light began April 21, 2005. Phase Two consists of undercover female officers posing as prostitutes, arresting people who solicit them. During April 21, 2005 and April 22, 2005 the following charges were placed: 14 charges of prostitution, two charges of forgery of documents, one charge of impeding police and two charges of suspended operators license. Operation Red Light began March 24, 2005. The department hopes these efforts will decrease incidents of prostitution, and create a better quality of life for citizens.

Long Stroker
05-05-05, 00:13
Good job not falling for the decoys, gentlemen. Remember - if it looks too good to be true, it probably is...

BY REX BOWMAN
TIMES-DISPATCH STAFF WRITER

May 5, 2005

RELATED: Police Beat

ROANOKE -- A police crackdown on prostitution prompted in part by complaints from Roanoke residents has resulted in more than three dozen arrests in the past five weeks.

Male undercover officers posing as clients charged women with 40 counts of prostitution in the initial phase of the crackdown.

Female undercover officers posing as hookers received no offers, according to police, but one irate resident scolded one of the phony prostitutes with the words, "The police are watching you!"

The crackdown in the southwest section of the city along 13th Street and Marshall, Day and Chapman avenues is due in part to residents' complaints about the number of prostitutes on the street, said police spokeswoman Aisha Johnson. The crackdown is also pre-emptive, Johnson said police anticipated an increase in prostitution with the coming warm weather and started making arrests to get a jump on the problem.

The first phase of the crackdown, which involved male undercover officers, began March 24 and 25, when 12 people were charged with prostitution. Between March 29 and April 4, another 14 were charged. On April 21 and 22, another two females were charged with prostitution and 12 males were charged with soliciting.

The second phase began April 28, when female undercover officers posing as prostitutes took to the streets. They made no arrests for solicitation, but charged one person with prostitution.

The crackdown is now in its third phase. Police said they are using undercover officers and citizen safety patrols to keep on top of the problem, and also will aggressively enforce traffic and drug violations against those linked to the city's illicit sex trade.

VA Cruiser
05-05-05, 21:54
They're cracking down on traffic, so be sure and obey all traffic laws. Use your turn signals, don't speed, don't run lights or stop signs. One thing I do also, is to not appear in front of the LE too often. If I see them 3 times, I will vacate the area for awhile. It used to work out well when there were two areas to cruise. So be careful and obey all traffic laws.

VA Cruiser
05-09-05, 23:06
This was on the TV news tonight.

Roanoke police officers are now in their seventh week of an undercover prostitution operation and the department is getting some help. Police have issued more than 40 charges related to prostitution since Operation Red Light began in March.

A group of residents in Southwest Roanoke has now organized its own effort to crack down on prostitution, through periodic "safety walks." Organizers believe the walks give them a slight advantage over police. "They're out here but they don't live here," says Kevin Earl of Old Southwest, Inc. "They're not quite as connected to the people that live here." The group has also created an email chain to report suspicious activity. More than a hundred people are a part of that chain.

tit chaser
05-17-05, 00:23
I had a good dream last night. I was down crossing the river and picked up a cute blonde. 8 face SW 9 Body. Provided greart BJCIM then with to doing cowboy with some revers before I woke up. In my dream her name was Jill. She said she's out from time to time across the river near 10th.

Big K
05-17-05, 11:38
There are no breakdown of catagories here. It's so slow I guess it's fine if we just keep adding to the same thread. I always find myself saying there's nothing going on here but what little there is we should report but I never do. When the boards get slow I used to ramble on about nothing to try to get something started. Here it is.

I did catch the red light operations in the news. The neighborhood is getting active as I think I did see 'normal' people out at night watching. Good for them. I heard before that the girls are busiest at lunch time. I went by during the day and don't know how you guys do it. It looked like a normal neighborhood with people out and kids playing.

I heard on the radio that the Black Angus is trying to get a liquer license. I have never been there and am surprised by the lack of info about them and the Gold and Silver or whatever the other strip joints name is.

VA Cruiser
06-05-05, 11:17
I went down on Saturday May 28th. I should have done this report when sooner, when I could remember it better. We got to Roanoke around 4:30, checked out the street and didn't see anyone. Since we were spending the night, went and got the motel room, it's always best to be prepared. We went back out on the street and saw one WSW I think first time was around 12th and Patterson, later saw her down around 8th and Rorrer, she looked familiar and flagged us down, said she hadn't seen us in awhile. Her name was ginger but I don't remember her at all. She wasn't very cooperative and wouldn't do a BJ. She was maybe a 5 on scale of 10, face wasn't bad but she was on the plumper side. When she took her clothes half, her rating probably dropped some. Checked the streets again, then went and took a break. We came back out later and saw several girls out. One was at corner of Day and Ferninad, she said her name was Jessica, but we weren't real sure of her. Also saw Jenine out who used to work the other side of town years ago, she's olded and part American Indian. A little bit later, we saw Stormy out on day. I think there was another one named Kiki?, I think thats what Stormy called her. We didn't see a lot of LE out, but with Festival in the Park they might have been busy. Yes the girls are still out, but not so many and it's hit and miss, and I also think they're being a lot more careful.

Good luck and good cruising!

LoveLOS
06-08-05, 01:00
Hondo,
As man on the street, you have a civic duty you have not performed for the poor mongers of Roanoke. ;)

LL

Bronze Hornet
06-30-05, 16:57
I was in Roanoke on 25JUN05 as a get away to get some work done.

I checked into a hotel and finished my project faster than I thought.

About 4 pm I reviewed previous posts to go on a SW tour.

I saw several potentials around 12th, Marshall and Patterson but there was way too much light (daylight) on the matter to proceed with business.

I went back to my hotel and recalled previous years of satisfactory dealings with Ambers in the yellow pages.

I asked for petite and within an hour Misty arrives. Brunette, okay body (some signs of child birth) but grat attitude.

Exhange of $+.6$, check in and our session began.

Misty is orally gifted, BBBJ with DT with zealous attention to the jewels for more than 15 minutes to completion. CIM was not on her menu but splashes on her anatomy was encouraged.

Mish, CG, RCG and doggie completed the second cup.

Not as attractive as I generally like them but definitely a top notch mechanic for where it counted.

Price and services were in balance. I will use this service again.

BH

tit chaser
07-30-05, 22:48
Had another dream last night. I was driving down around Day and picked up a Blond about 7-8 face SW and a 8-9 body. Dreamed we went to her place and had some slow Russin with some cowgril talk.

VA Cruiser
08-15-05, 11:37
I've been down several times and haven't done a report, mostly later in the evening (sat.) there will be some out, and usually one out sunday morning . There's one hot black chick, that really turns me on named Michelle. She's just about perfect size, small tits bit thats what I like best. So good luck and be safe. Be sure and check your lights, use your seatbelt, use turn signals and obey the traffic laws.

Big K
09-11-05, 14:57
Was out laaate last night in the wee hours. Saw nothing but you idiots with the hi beams on, my hi beams don't work or I would be flashing you clowns. I did see that hag out but declined this time even though she gives a smoth bj. She looks decent from a distance, as most do, but up close you gotta be pretty desperate and yes I have been but wasn't last night.

Back a few days or weeks they were out in abundance. I look for one skinny 20 y/o but she had sores on her she said was exzema but I fear it may be sumptin else. Maybe a month ago I stumbled on another 22 y/o with glasses, the librarian, girl next door look, said she got busted so she doesn't do that anymore, I gave her a ride to her friends place with a stop along the way. For Roa she was a find and I asked where she hung out but she was vague. If you guys spot her let me know.

VA Cruiser
09-11-05, 17:36
I hadn't been to Roanoke for awhile, but decided even with the high gas prices to make a trip. We got to Roanoke around 5:30 on Sat. We saw 4 BSW and 3 WSW out during the next hour. They were all in the 800 block of Marshall and Day Avenue area. One BSW was real cute in a pink mini skirt. We went and got a room so we would have a base of operations. I do not like going to a girls place in that area especially after dark. We went back out and cruised some more, only a few were out and nothing of interest to us. We decided to take a break and went to eat. After dinner we hit the streets again and crusied some more. the girls were still mostly around 8th and Marshall. A couple of girls thought we were vice, and the BSW was pretty hot. We saw a few more different BSW and WSW out on Day. Called it a night around 11. Sunday mornign we saw some of the same out, maybe 6 total this was around 6am. We only saw one WSW out in the Chapman and 12th area, she was hot in a miniskirt cheerleader type outfit, that was Sunday morning, my buddy did her and said she wasn't bad at all. Nice body, first glance looks younger but late 30s when you get closer. Checked out and headed home. The most amazing part of the night, we never saw LE at all in the area. So good luck and good hunting!!

Big K
09-18-05, 22:23
A while back I picked up a girl and she pointed out a white pickup and said he was a cop. I asked how she knew and she said she just knows.

Flash to last week and im with a chunky, hagardly, Michele near the Sunshine? market around Mountain and 5th and we pass this decent looking 20-30 something looking wf and she tells me she's LE. I drive right pass her and some white pickup is stopped further down 5th at the intersection. Didn't get a good look at him as I didn't want him looking at me. I think he was a young guy. I had to pass him to get by. He may have just been a monger waiting for his shot at her but it is mighty suspicious. If you're out there white pickup driver pm me. If you see a pretty sw with a white pickup or any suspicious vehicle pulled over nearby be extra cautious.

Soap Box Stuff
Chatting up some of these ho's can provide street inteligence that may be usefull. Some girl a while back told me JC the ripoff skank was in jail for a few months. Some other B1TCH (I forgot her name she said she was forty but looked younger, dark skinned exotic looking maybe an 7-8), stopped short of the ending on a BJ and told me I was grabbing her head too much and it was over. I drove to a quiet spot and told her to walk. She pulled out a little pen knife as she was getting out and said she was going to flatten my tires. She shouldn't have said anything because I floored it and lucky for me my door shut with the acceleration. Lucky for her she didn't get caught on anything or she'd of got her ass dragged down the street. She's also lucky I'm not going to shoot her ass over $20. I met a few other sw's that heard her bragging that she ripped me off. So I guess the word on the street is I'm an easy mark. I guess I should have pulled my piece on her then the word on the street might be don't fuck with me.

Spitfire
09-30-05, 17:06
Be very very very careful in Roanoke for about a month. I can't say any more, just watch yourselves. Even known girls are not safe.

Big K
10-03-05, 03:30
Spitfire, what the hell you talking about? Do you have inside information? Dude, appreciate the report but you really gotta fill in the blanks and what does "even known girls are not safe" mean?

They may be out in force cuz late saturday night it was a ghost town.

Spitfire
10-03-05, 06:45
Spitfire, what the hell you talking about? Do you have inside information? Dude, appreciate the report but you really gotta fill in the blanks and what does "even known girls are not safe" mean?

They may be out in force cuz late saturday night it was a ghost town.

I've said too much already. Read what I posted and draw your own conclusions. I'm sure you will draw the correct ones.

Big K
10-04-05, 13:40
Hit the mean streets of Roanoke last night around 10:00 pm. Slim to none, saw a wsw with bp (black pimp) on a porch on day. On upper Day (upper by elevation) saw a friendly decent looking bsw, who I never saw before who ran up to me (too agresive) and saw alot of activity down the street making my spidey sense tingle, I passed.

Back to our friend Spitfire, not trying to start anything as it detracts from the purpose of the board. Glad you posted a friendly warning, however, unless you are affiliated with LE or have direct knowledge it's really hard to take your statement as fact. I had asked you to PM me and you have not. Statements you make need to be supported with some facts. Look at my feeble attempt at a warning and supposition 4 posts down. It contains many facts that I observed that you can try to prove or disprove or add your own observations and conclusions.

Using one of my many escape routes out of the bottoms I saw a minivan with WV plates pulled over on Elm in town, (this is a factual observation note details given) Driver was heavily made up female. Was she speeding or was she suspicious? I was going to flag her down and interview her down the street but that presents hazards on many other levels. "Curiousity killed the cat" is a saying for a reason so now I just sit and wonder, hmmmmm.

Spitfire
10-04-05, 20:05
Back to our friend Spitfire, not trying to start anything as it detracts from the purpose of the board. Glad you posted a friendly warning, however, unless you are affiliated with LE or have direct knowledge it's really hard to take your statement as fact. I had asked you to PM me and you have not. Statements you make need to be supported with some facts. Look at my feeble attempt at a warning and supposition 4 posts down. It contains many facts that I observed that you can try to prove or disprove or add your own observations and conclusions.

Big K,
I'm not interested in getting in a pissing contest. If I don't post details, it's for a reason. Not trying to withhold information so don't take it personally. I have posted everything that I can at this time. The warning I posted should be easy to undertand even without details. You are free to ignore it if you wish.
Be Safe

Big K
10-06-05, 13:43
Another cruz thru the bottoms last night around 9-10, nothing, nadda, zip. Saw nothing but da boyz in da hood. I was driving a different vehicle and got a lot of friendly waves as I went by. Not sure what to think, I may have been confused for LE.

tit chaser
10-16-05, 20:11
I did my cruze Friday night about 10:30. Saw a couple of older WSW and picked up a BSW down from 10th. Skills we so so but the body was fine. 8 on SW scale. FS for .30. Droped her off downtown.

Spitfire
10-18-05, 19:07
Some of my concerns of the last month have eased. A couple of girls being squeezed did not roll over.

However, what is happening remains a tactic of concern. I would still advise caution even with well-known ladies.

Soft Touch
10-28-05, 12:16
I hope to do better in providing input and information to this forum. I was out looking on Monday, October 24 thru the Marshall/DaySalem area late in the afternoon. They must be smarter than I thought since the weather had just turned cold because no one was out to play. I hope I will have better information next time.

Stay Safe

tit chaser
11-09-05, 00:32
I cruzed through the normal areas tonight on my way to the hotel. Foud a little BSW with C cups. Went to the room and had a good time of it for 30. Got her digits and as soon as I can figure out how to post pix's I'll get them out. She was 23 face 7 body 8 service was a 10. Will look to get her again when I return Friday.

Big K
11-11-05, 11:27
Hit the manage attachments button in the options section then use the browse button in the popup window to locate and upload your pics. Feel free to mesage me if you need help.

I have a short story to go with the pics I will edit it in later, busy.

Scoundrel
11-11-05, 12:34
Big K! wow what a spinner....can't wait to read the full report! Would love to play with my video camera with that little cutie! Any more pics of her to share with us? I'd love to see those little puffies!

Scoundrel

tit chaser
11-11-05, 16:01
got into town today around 0800 from Atlanta. Got my truck and headed down to Day and 12th. After a quick scan of the area I hooked up with Lynn a wsw looks 6 body 7 service 8. She had a place on the other side of the town said she was just visting a friend. Talked turkey and settled on 40 for FS got to her place not to bad of one and went in. She has one room mate another girl but was out. We talked for awhile then got to work. This gal sure can blow. I thought I was going to pop my nut and I think she figured it out and stopped. Git the rain coat out and went after some doggie. then to stright. Finnished up with a big grin. She cleaned me up. and before I could get dressed she asked if I'd like seconds. Not being all that tired from my flight I did partake. Got the second nut off and she again cleaned me up. I Left the agreed ammount on the dresser with a 10 for a tip. she was happy and I was heading down the road. No digits were given and I did ask who to locate her again she said she was leaving town next week to go back to Ohio where she was from.

VA Cruiser
11-15-05, 23:40
I decided to go check out the area on saturday night. I saw 2 BSW and 1 WSW (Susan) none really turned me on so I passed on them all. It was a poor night for cruising. Checked out the area Sunday morning on the way out of town around 6:30 am. Didn't see any at all. But I know it was just a bad night, because I know they're some not in jail. Good Luck!

tit chaser
11-19-05, 20:29
Rolled through last night about 7 PM. Street was very active. Saw 5 sw settled on a WSW mid 30's service was a 7 looks were 7 attude was a 9er. Got half and half for 30.

Soft Touch
11-28-05, 14:12
I let my little head decide to hook up with Kelly, BSW, 30's, short, nice ass and tits, 6 on a looks scale. She has a place off of Gus Nicks. I dreamed of half and half and got it for half a century. My little head enjoyed it. She was only a 1 for service. If it was not for her dancing titties I would not have gotten any movement out of her. Place was a mess. The streets were dead and I needed something.

I hope the weather does not drive everyone in hiding.

Be Safe,

tit chaser
12-02-05, 15:32
I ran the normal roads Day, 12th ect ddin't see anything moving. Must be the cold. LE's were few as well. Made the run from 9-11 P.M.

tit chaser
12-27-05, 12:34
did everyone dry up and blow away? Board seems dead I know I'm not the only one out there as I did see alot of mongers last couple of nights.