PDA

View Full Version : User's Choice (advertisers welcome)

TapRoot
07-02-17, 00:39
This is a thread for discussing and gaining suggestions or making contact based on particular dream activities or other services.

Examples include cleaning services, date nights, dancing, costume play, fetish accommodation or uncommon dream offerings (Russian, DATO, BBFS).

There may be a thread or two that would catch some of this discussion, but they are not visible enough to be very useful to anyone. Let's try to focus this one on making this one practical, yes?

TapRoot
07-15-17, 13:30
Found an ad earlier for a young lady advertising exactly the services I was needing this weekend. She asked to just go by sexymaid for now. She's a petite brunette with lovely eyes and freckled skin. For 120, she was supposed to clean for an hour and give a body rub at the end. She said she couldn't get to her outfits today (some sexy costumes and lingire) but she stripped down to her cute bra and panties. She's talkative with a sweet smile that sets you at ease. She cleaned for a full hour, with some otc contact while I drank my coffee and showed her where things needed to go. She did a pretty good job with the time available and wasn't half bad to look at. Because of how long she spent talking and cleaning, the "rub" was shortened to a BBBJCIM. Again, not precisely what I was expecting, but I'm not complaining one bit. After feeling her out and sampling her services, I'll likely repeat and feel comfortable having her here handling my things.

She mentioned doing gardening and some other odd jobs that I may or may not have need for in the future, so YMMV there. She really seems wide open to suggestions for activities, but inclined to be fairly conservative on early visits (she mentioned FS off the table until she's comfortable). I'd ideally like to have a small roster of girls like this to have ready and willing to keep me lazy and satisfied.

CL link:

https://knoxville.craigslist.org/hss/d/sexy-maid/6209866182.html

MutualRespect
07-15-17, 18:41
Thanks for the report Taproot. I'm looking for a young woman like this too.

Found an ad earlier for a young lady advertising exactly the services I was needing this weekend. She asked to just go by sexymaid for now. She's a petite brunette with lovely eyes and freckled skin. For 120, she was supposed to clean for an hour and give a body rub at the end. She said she couldn't get to her outfits today (some sexy costumes and lingire) but she stripped down to her cute bra and panties. She's talkative with a sweet smile that sets you at ease. She cleaned for a full hour, with some otc contact while I drank my coffee and showed her where things needed to go. She did a pretty good job with the time available and wasn't half bad to look at. Because of how long she spent talking and cleaning, the "rub" was shortened to a BBBJCIM. Again, not precisely what I was expecting, but I'm not complaining one bit. After feeling her out and sampling her services, I'll likely repeat and feel comfortable having her here handling my things.

She mentioned doing gardening and some other odd jobs that I may or may not have need for in the future, so YMMV there. She really seems wide open to suggestions for activities, but inclined to be fairly conservative on early visits (she mentioned FS off the table until she's comfortable). I'd ideally like to have a small roster of girls like this to have ready and willing to keep me lazy and satisfied.

CL link:

https://knoxville.craigslist.org/hss/d/sexy-maid/6209866182.html