PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Archived Reports

Admin
05-07-05, 17:04
Thread Starter.

Member #4144
06-09-05, 11:18
I'm passing thru Ogden next week. Anything happening here at all?

Utah X
06-11-05, 10:14
Try the Jefferson/22-23 St. area. Good Luck

Desperado57
06-12-05, 11:21
The Ogden Police have been busting everyone lately. They have MAJOR Stings going on there.

Be Careful.

Arminto
08-27-05, 14:02
Last Night I found myself cruzing the mean streets of Ogden. From what I had read in previous post here, I started by driving up and down Washington. Lots of kids out, one maybe two sw's. Pretty nasty looking. I had lots of time to kill so I went exploring. Found a large park on the north side of the river (I am not at all familiar with Ogden). lots of activity but not sure what it was. Went back and found Adams. I am here to tell you those streets are pretty spooky. No lights, hard to see what is lurking off to the side. Between 21st and 22nd some wsw was walking down the center of the street, I almost hit her as I was blinded by the lights of on coming traffic. Brief glimps of her said she might not have been to bad. Swung around she was gone. Found 2 wsw down by 32nd and Jefferson. First thought they were just regulars girls, very pretty, both blonde, they didn't seem interested and just kept walking. A hsw, got aggressive at 27th(?) and Adams. She jumped in and we drove around and talked for a while. She told me her name was Tammy,7 body, 5 face. Really a tiny lady. She needed help paying a ticket so I donated to the "ticket" fund. She showed her gratitude by an unrushed FS session. She also told me of a few other places to look.

Question for the local mongers down there:

Young Blonde walks her bike down the street. Saw her around adams and 29th. I pulled over to get my bearings she turned and walked to me. She was way to hot looking to be a walker so I bolted. I was wondering if she really is a walker or not?

Thanks

Arm

Arminto
09-23-05, 16:44
Found myself in Ogden again. Must tell you guys out there that you are some very competative mongers.. Cruzed around for a while saw a few here and there but nothing like the previous time. Saw a pretty little blond girl on Jefferson get swarmed by several mongers, bad thing was that she had a kid with her. Come on, that is just wrong!

LE was out in force. The most SWr;s I saw at one time came when LE nabbed some monger by the gas station on 27 and Adams, girls were going every direction. After that I went and just drove around for awhile hoping for things to cool down. I headed to a part of town I didn't think there would be any action. Suprise to me a nice looking wsw. wasn't sure at first, got the look, and the stair. circle around casually and she was gone. Didn't see any other cars so I though she may have went down a side street. Started trying to track her down and came accross a bsw. I wasn't interested. Gave up.

Went out again a few hours later. The mongers were still driving crazy and LE was everywhere. I quit looking for a girl and started looking to see how many people were getting nabbed. counted around a dozen plus or minus. 2 unmarked cars, black grand am and a white sedan. Still with all the flashing lights, cars were doing u-turns, cutting people of, stacking up on a girl. I saw one girl that had 3 cars lined up trying to convince her to go with them. She wasn't that great maybe a 5. the real kicker was that LE had someone pulled over less then a block away. I didn't stick around to see who won.. That was trouble waiting to happen.

Around midnight I spotted a skinny little wsw on adams, she had another wsw with her that was pretty heavy. watched them for awhile before some bsw's ran them off. went home sad.

Arm

Arminto
10-11-05, 13:41
Since I seem to be the only one writing about Ogden. I think I should get first dibs on the Walkers! How about it? LOL.

Ok went out again tonight, pretty early around 6ish. Saw many a girl, few definitely walkers, lots out for just a walk and few who knows. LE seemed to have their hands full. One building on Jefferson was on fire, and then I saw rescue and CSI by the infamous gas station and across the street. The still managed to nab a few though.

Monday nights are a lot slower then the other nights I have been out. Nothing really spectacular appeared early so I picked up a girl off of Adams. She had a place, I was nervous but she let me check the place for thugs it was on the up and up. She promised half and half for 2 Jackson’s. When she got paid the first half of the half and half disappeared. I had to settle for the second half. She had a pretty good role around the mid section but over all a descent looking girl. She told me to come back now that I know were she lived. Maybe but doubtful.

Found myself unsatisfied so a few hours later I was back out. There seemed to be a better selection around 11. Less LE also. Settle for a girl on Jefferson for 1 Jackson I got the half and half previously sought after. Things were rushed and she turned out to be tweaking pretty hard. She would not give name or digits, to bad to even though she rushed things she was good. I was going to take my camera tonight to see about some picts. But forgot. Oh well.

Next time,

ARM

bigdwilly
10-21-05, 08:13
Hey fellas (arminto, mainly if you're the only one who uses this board). I'm new to the Ogden area and a newbie to this hobby and haven't had a chance (or gotten brave enough) to cruise around yet. It sounds like Jefferson and Adams are the 2 best streets to cruise,though? And maybe you could help a newbie out. How do I know a SW from some girl just strolling down the street. Is it the mutual stare? The way they are dressed? And if in doubt, what's the best way to proceed? Just pull over and see if she approaches you or what? Thanks for the hlep. Hopefully I'll be able to return the favor as I get some "Experience".

Doc0077
10-22-05, 22:57
Looking for a Latino Hottie saw last year. Her left breast has a large tattoo on it. Any info on her would be greatly appreciated. Saw her in Salt Lake City but she is from Ogden.

Arminto
10-25-05, 05:37
Hate to say it but there was some bad times in Ogden this last weekend. A girl by the name of Fran jacked me for 2 jacksons. LE desided to have a little talk with me. Didn't see much worth the leasons learned ether.

Did find out the blond I asked about in my first post, is NOT a sw. She yelled it at the top of her lungs at some poor guy when he made a move on her. She does like the thugs that hang on Adams and 27th so It is only a matter of time before she is one.

Really do not have any desire to try again anytime soon.

Bigdwilly did you read your mail?

Arm

Air Cooled
10-25-05, 16:05
Hate to say it but there was some bad times in Ogden this last weekend. A girl by the name of Fran jacked me for 2 jacksons. LE desided to have a little talk with me. Didn't see much worth the leasons learned ether.

Did find out the blond I asked about in my first post, is NOT a sw. She yelled it at the top of her lungs at some poor guy when he made a move on her. She does like the thugs that hang on Adams and 27th so It is only a matter of time before she is one.

Really do not have any desire to try again anytime soon.

Bigdwilly did you read your mail?

Arm

Arminto --

So how did the chat with LE happen? Would love to hear details (omit incriminating stuff, of course) of the conversation.

When I was cruising Ogden a month or so back, it seemed like LE was making an example of the area. Probably the most paranoid I've ever been (and this was during the day!). Like you said, the streets are so dark at night you can't tell what the hell is going on.

Back in California for now, with no SW's in sight ...

AC

Arminto
10-28-05, 03:49
My experiance with LE came after cruising around. I was actually away from the area of SW's. I had missed my turn and circled back around, LE thought it to be suspicious and wanted to talk. Do to the time of night and everything I got the third degree. He really didn't have anything on me other then me circling the block. I got a lecture on how dangerous Ogden is and How I should be home in bed and not running around the streets of Ogden.

To drive the point home he took his time. I sat there for about half an hour just to find out why I circled a block. I would have thought it was funny if it occured around adams or jefferson but it occured up by the university. Maybe there is something going on up there. Who knows.

I did not see a single LE while cruising not even the unmarked cars I have seen earlier. Hmmmm something strange is happening.

Arm

bigdwilly
10-28-05, 07:16
Hey fellas. Just came across this online the other day. Maybe some good intel about the "other side". At least it's good for you struggling insomniacs: http://www.cops.usdoj.gov/pdf/e05021552.pdf

Arminto, I did read my message, thanksfor responding and for the good advice. I sent you one more if you didn't notice.

Utah X
10-31-05, 22:37
Tried the Ogden area tonight. Did not see a thing out there. Went to Jefferson / Adams 22/24 St. area. It was real dark in some areas.

bigdwilly
11-10-05, 08:59
I've had the same results in Ogden the last couple weeks. Maybe I just luck out on the nights or something, but seems like every night there's no one there. The other night I did see a very hot , probably 19-20 yo blonde hanging in front of the gas station in TIGHT jeans. So I pulled in, gave her a stare. Looked like she was about to come over to chat, but then 2 friends, a thick latina and tall skinny latino, came out of the store, grabbed her arm and pulled her off to walk up the street. The look they gave her was almost like "oh no you don't, not again", so it all made me wonder if anyone's ever seen this hottie and if she is what I think she might be.

Utah X
11-20-05, 15:10
Tried the Ogden area again today, saw nothing. There could have been a possible on Washington around 27-28th. She was around 5' 4", dark hair, white, was wearing a denim jacket. I was heading home at this time, I had enough for the day.

bigdwilly
11-22-05, 22:46
Hey fellas,

Saw heavy LE action out over the weekend in the Adams area. Don't know if there was a sting or what. Did notice an unmarked black car with Uncle LEO inside at Adams and about 31st. Just FYI. Still ZERO success up north.

Arminto
12-14-05, 02:53
I went cruzing the other night. I did see a few but with the colder temps it is really hard to tell what they look like. I had one bsw hit me up at a stop sign but I was nervous so I passed. did not see any LE around Adams, In a matter of fact the only ones I saw were up at the 7-11. They had that place staked out pretty much all night. Had a cute young thing hit me up for some money to fill her bike tire but when she seen the LE at he the 7-11 she went the other way, not sure what that was all about.

Talked to my buddy down there and he stated that LE has been hitting the Adams/Jefferson area pretty hard and that alot of girls have moved to wall street or the other way madison/ harrison. I seen a few walkers but couldn't tell if they were working or not. Did see a few of the nastier ones so I do know they are out there.

Might have to just wait till spring..