PDA

View Full Version : 2000-2004 General Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3

Admin
04-10-02, 05:59
Select "Add New Message" to post a message.

Bikerman
04-21-02, 02:10
let's get this board active!!

Dr-Evil
04-21-02, 23:27
Hey guys.. I was in Warren about 2 months ago.. I went to Asian Sauna Massage on E. Market St. It was 45 for the session and she wanted 140 for FS... 40 for HR.. I chose the HR.. My question is this.. Is 140 to much to pay for this place.. The girl (Gin) seemed very sweet and she knew what she was doing. Is there any other places in this area that are better.. Please Help.. I will be in area in about 1 month and wanted some advice..

Thanks

PghTraveler
04-22-02, 18:41
I'm curious about this, too. $140 + door fee seems high, but I've not been to this particular place. All over the country, I've never paid more than $100 over the door fee except for my ATF (who gets $120 but would probably be OK with $100).

Dr-Evil
04-25-02, 21:43
What other places have you been to. I am coming out there in the next 2 weeks and I am looking for some quality way to spend some cash..

USTraveller
04-25-02, 23:52
In my experience, the $120-$140 range seems about right for FS in addition to the door fee. I have usually gone for the full hour ($60 door fee) which brings the total to around $200 for FS. This is in the Pittsburgh area and I have heard similar fees for other cities. I paid $60 additional in Las Vegas for HJ and they wouldn't go for BJ or FS there.

PghTraveler, do you negotiate for the best price as I now seem locked in to paying the additional $120 for FS? That was the first price I paid and they always expect me to remember what I paid last time, so I just keep giving them $120.

Does anyone negotiate the full cost up front? I usually wait until halfway through when they start getting more freindly in the massage. It's always awkward to go digging through your wallet after a nice massage. Is it successful to negotiate up front or are the girls too worried about LE?

kenncar
04-26-02, 10:42
For a new girl I usually just dig 100 out of my pants and give it to them without saying anything. Usually, I get pretty good fs for that. If I don't, I never negotiate, I just don't see that girl again. 90% of the time this works out to my satisfaction.

Bikerman
04-26-02, 16:28
100.00 to120.00$ is the the norm for warren amps. on top of the door fee. suzi kims is a minimum of 150.00 for fs. the best girls right now are at oriental sauna.(jennifer) suzi kims(penny)both are young and hot!! anybody have any info on bella spa have'nt beern there in about 11 months?

RyeGuy
04-29-02, 20:50
REPOST:
>I'd like to know where all the MPs in Warren and the >surrounding area are at. I've been through and have seen a >few of them, but have only been to Susi Kim, and McKinley. Tried >a few others but was turned down because I am a young guy. >I'd like to know where the Sun spa is and Bella. I know where >SusiKim, McKinley, Fugi, Four Seasons and the Rebel lounge >truckstop spa (77) are at, would like to know of any others, >especially Sun and Hong Kong. I'm not from the area, and only >know along 422 so just a street address won't help me. Thanks >alot guys.

Though the street number on 422 may be usefull...

Went looking following advice of earlier posts.... found a crap load of puttputts, car dealerships and chiropractor offices on 422 from I 80 north, but none of the new MPs I was looking for!!! McK turned me away (though the girl who answered(not the mamasen, who should recognize me by now) wasn't what I was looking for, Fugi didn't even answer the door. And 77 also turned me away as usually, but agian, the undesireable hostess. And the ATM wouldn't give me enough cash for the pricy services at Susie Kim so didn't even try... or even enough to go south to sample the Burgh women for that matter. Ended up saving my cash and doing it myself on the way home!!!
Being under 21 sucks!

RyeGuy
04-29-02, 21:02
On Pricing:
Keep in mind, the amount a AMP girl wants, deserves, and is willing to accept can be quite different.
A girl at Susi Kims, wanted 200 for FS, but accepted 150, but due to her looks, and attitude, and especially after her service, she deserved much more than the typical AMP server.
While a girl at McKinley, wanted 120 for FS, accepted 100 (maybe even 90 if i remmber...) but wasn't even worth half that due to her body adn the fact that I would have had more fun with a cold rag...
I still go to McKinley, but usually only get HJ and shower, cheap, rarely any problem of me getting in because of my age, and I leave happy.
IMHO, no typical AMP provider is worth the typical FS tip, though some are, and some may be worth even more like I stated, I call my experience at SusieKims a 1NSE, a 1 NIght Stand Experience with a real woman and not a worker at an AMP. When they look at their work as "a cock to get off and get out" its no fun, but when the rare AMP girl tries to have fun too, its quite enjoyable.
My $0.02
RG

bell
05-04-02, 03:57
bella spa is 2414 youngstown warren rd
it's right next to the liquor store.
if you are looking for fs.....um you're not gonna get it.
but you will receive good company.........and a nice rubdown
tipping of course is appreciated.
there are many different beautiful girls. give it a try.

daveman
05-07-02, 12:28
Does anybody know what AMP has the youngest girls that give FS, also is there one around where the girls will allow you to get off on their face?
thanks
Dave

Bikerman
05-08-02, 21:25
Whent to the HONG KONG spa last night this place just opend last fri. they only had one girl working and the momasan would'nt let me see what she looked like first. so I told her Iwould stop back some other time. the place looked really nice inside. there are no young good looking attendants working at any of the amps right now I'll make the rounds in a few weeks to see if anybody new is working.

Porterboy
05-09-02, 14:15
In my opinion, forget the AMPs. The streetwalkers are great! A few weeks ago I was in downtown warren (just northeast of the courthouse square) and picked up a decent looking mid20's white girl walking in the street about 6:00 PM. She asked me if I had $40.00, I told her I had somewhere around there. I gave her a ride to a store to get some booze, and we went back to her place. She said she always uses condomns, and got we got naked, drank, and she did everything I asked. all for $34.00! What a deal! I was there about 11/2 hours. I'll definately try that again.

ThreeBalls
05-09-02, 17:01
Originally posted by Porterboy
In my opinion, forget the AMPs. The streetwalkers are great! A few weeks ago I was in downtown warren (just northeast of the courthouse square) and picked up a decent looking mid20's white girl walking in the street about 6:00 PM. She asked me if I had $40.00, I told her I had somewhere around there. I gave her a ride to a store to get some booze, and we went back to her place. She said she always uses condomns, and got we got naked, drank, and she did everything I asked. all for $34.00! What a deal! I was there about 11/2 hours. I'll definately try that again.

Porterboy,

You should have played the POWERBALL that day. Your luck was running good!

Do you know if there are any SW's out and about in the late evening around 10:00p.m.? Or any other time?

Thanks
Threeballs

Bikerman
05-09-02, 20:42
porterboy:::::::: I've never seen a SW let alone a white SW in warren keep me informed!!!!!!

sting9552
05-10-02, 15:01
I havnt been to warren latetly but I have found soom sw in the past. they were white and started from 8 and going down on a rating scale. one thing is you haveto look around good things cum to those who wait. the one he found must have been fairly new i find it kind of brave of her to ask for money. good luck I will have to swing by warren soom time again. stay safe

wrldtrvlr
05-17-02, 02:57
hey there. I know the news media had that report on the AMP's in warren and from living in other places in the US when the television starts digging into something like that the LE tend to crack down hard and clean things up significantly. So has there been any of that around there?

massage1952
05-30-02, 16:41
I just read an article in the warren paper that they mayor wants cameras installed at all amps in warren. Also, cops may be walking in on patrons. Have any of the places had the cameras installed yet???????
Thanks

bell
05-31-02, 02:16
No. there are no cameras that are going to be put up. It's totally illegal,....coming from a police officer. Rumor has it it was only aired on the news for publicity during the campaigns.

Bikerman
06-16-02, 02:14
the amps in warren are starting to suck!!!! no good looking girls .... anyone been to HONG KONG spa??? or BELLA spa.? lately could use some new info........

jonplus
06-17-02, 02:28
Here is some info on Bella spa. The prices are $60 for 30 min, $90 for 45 min, $100 for 60 min this is a special and $130 for Jacuzzi session same special. When you get there you ring a bell and sit for a little bit. This is for the ladies to get ready. Then they take you in and the woman line up and you pick the one you want there were about 7 women to pick from most looked from a 6 to 9. The 2 I remember most was Brittany about a 9 and the one I took Dominique about a 7-8. I went for the Jacuzzi session and the session is a body shampoo asks to clean mid section, then Jacuzzi session and then a massage. It is worth it just for the massage. Also I recommend getting the Jacuzzi session.

RyeGuy
06-29-02, 20:45
Hmmm... I don't know.... I'be been thinking and I've been wondering... Just how clean would a jacuzzi be at a place like this? Is it a big hottub, thats chlorinated, or just a tub with jets that can be drainned after every use? Just curious.
RG

retired
07-03-02, 15:44
This is retired. Because I am. But, gentlemen, I am an experienced visitor to the Warren AMPs and wish, as a parting gift to this excellent site, to share my knowledge.

The West Market Street spa is the class of the town and has been for the last seven years. You are more likely to find a good girl at that spa than any other. The others (Austin Plaza, the ones to the SE, the McKinley, and the new ones that pop up and disappear like mushrooms) are much less likely to please.

$125 will get you laid, just ask for everything once you get with your girl.

I always found the steam bath and the suds baths to be excellent, usually provided by mama-san, and very relaxing.

If you happen to get there when the place is busy you may end up with a second-class girl (5-6).

Top of the line is usually a 7 or 8 and never higher. After all, gentlemen, this is just Warren, Ohio.

Now, if you are a regular, you may get lucky, and get a new girl, who is probably 18 or 19, and usually fresh from Korea. This happened to me, once, and I shall never forget the feel of her thick black hair sweeping across my naked back, like the wing of a passing angel.

Be safe. I'm done with the player's life, having found the girl of my dreams. Out.

JackSquat
07-09-02, 12:45
Well, visited - I think it's called the Tokyo Spa - in Warren. It's the one on Route 422 almost across from the AutoZone. It was early, proabably 10AM and I was the only customer.

I think they were cooking lunch or something cuz the smell of the oriental food cooking made me gag, but I stuck it out. And I'm glad I did.

I experienced the usual; taken to the room, paid the up front fee of $60, asked to undress, then my lady came in to take me to the shower room. She was a bit older, probably late 30's early 40's but for her age, she was hott. Body about 7-8, face 7-8, and personality 9-10.

She asked if I'd been there before and I said yes, cuz I have. She took me to the shower room and I think she detected that I was ready for action; because I complimented her several times on her body, whenever she touched my cock, I would moan. She also paid alot of attention to my butt, which really turned me on.

We finished all the preliminaries and got back to the room. She started with the massage, and that lasted about 10 minutes. Then she asked what I wanted, and I told here "everything". I then asked her how much, and she said "you've been here before"; so I gave her $120, which is what I paid the last time.

She left, and came back a couple minutes later. I stripped her down and we began rubbing our bodies against each others. She then sat me in the chair and gave me a top notch bbbj. Excellent technique. I asked if I could eat her pussy and she said yes, she tasted very nice. Then, I jumped up on the table with her and something happend that I'd not experienced before at a AMP, we had a nice long make-out session; like we were in high school!! Tongue kissing, groping, fingering, stroking...

When I told her that I wanted to fuck her, she sat up and rolled the condom on, then got on top and proceeded to ride me like a bronco. I could only take a couple of minutes of that because I didn't want to cum to fast. So we stood up, and went by the mirror and I fucked her doggy style standing. We did that for a few minutes until I started to "get that feeling" again. Then I laid her back onto the massage table and got on top, fucking her missionary, kissing her and licking her erect nipples. I was feeling bold that day and I asked if I could cum on her tits. She said yes and with that, I pulled out, whipped the rubber off and squirted a nice big load on her tits, and some splashed on her face.

She walked me to the door and kissed me on the cheek.

All in all, it was a damn good day!!

jonplus
07-12-02, 21:32
Walrus they still have you sign a document but just saying you know there is no sex. RyeGuy the jacuzzi is a tub one but it was cleaned right away.

CCYoungsTown
07-30-02, 09:10
TO ANONJOE, Yes I only got HR, but her nude massage was excellent. Plus she makes you feel great. She offers a mutual nude massage and has a very nice body. Her attitude makes you feel like a king. As far as FS, I did not try nor was it offerred, it may be available if you are a regular but I don't know. Corey is very pretty and I think you will have a good experience with her.

ThreeBalls
08-01-02, 13:07
At the Bella Spa does the door fee get you a HJ or is that an extra? If so, about how much?

Where is Bella located? How close is it to the Palace strip club?

Are the girls all American?

Thanks for the help. I'm anxious to visit there.

CCYoungsTown
08-02-02, 14:38
The prices at Bella Spa are $60--1/2 hour, $90--3/4 hour, and $100--1 hour. This includes bath, topless or nude massage, and finally HR. The girl expects you to tip her, but it is not required. All the girls are American, I recommend Corey, but I have heard that Kim is also very good. One more thing, if you want to go in hot tub it is $25-$35 extra. Note: most of the girls go into the hot tub with you.

jonplus
10-01-02, 12:56
igron Last time I was there it was a few Friday they had me sign when I got there they are the same forms you sign when you are in the room. But I did leave before even geting in the back do to only one woman Ann working and I did not like her last time I tryed her.
As for tip about $20 to $50.

massage1952
10-19-02, 23:05
I have not had the chance to go to 4 seasons, but called. The recorded message says they are open from 9am to 2 am. Used to be 24 hours. Will let you know after I get a chance to see them again. Well worth the drive.

Torchkit
10-20-02, 20:21
Massage1952;
I'm looking forward to your report on 4 seasons. It's the only MP in the area I haven't visited. I fgured it would be just the same as the other AMP's, and never bothered to drive the extra 20 miles. If your report gives me a reason, I'll certainly give it a try.

Igron

Bikerman
10-20-02, 20:30
I second that I stopped by 4 seasons about 6 months ago the girl that that came to the door did"nt look that good and I didn"t want waste the money if there was"nt a good looking girl there.let us know what they look like there and the $$ for extras... Anybody been anywhere else amps. or bella spa. I'm thinking of trying bella this week for a change of pace.........take care and be safe..

Torchkit
10-21-02, 21:43
Bikerman,

I went to Bella on Saturday and had a great time. No FS, but well worth it. You will enjoy.

Igron

Bikerman
10-21-02, 23:14
igron, Who did you pick at bella? I heard corey,paige and jasmine are good looking and treat you good..who do you recomend??Is the hot tub worth getting??? be safe.......

Torchkit
10-22-02, 17:38
At Bella I usually go with Cory, but Paige is really good too (and gets totally nude). An earlier post said Paige allows DATY, but I can't corroborate because I didn't try. I've never had Jasmine, but she is very pretty. I've never tried the hot tub either. Some other posts have "highly" recommended it, but I can't see what the big deal is. Posts said "the girl usually gets in with you." If you decide to try it, and it's worth the extra cost, please post.

Igron

Bikerman
10-22-02, 18:12
Igron; Thanks for the info. Cory gets totally nude to right??also did you ever have Paige?? is she has good has Cory??which do you think is better?? thanks...... Bikerman....

CaptChaos
10-22-02, 23:08
I don't know what all the hubbub is about this Bella Spa. But if your paying what you are posting for something other that FS your getting screwed twice. If your going to a MP that does provide FS your wasting your time and $$$.

Was at Tokyo last week and had a completely enjoyable time with a provider named Linda. No rush, no fuss, anything goes for the hour.

If your trip is white bitches that won't give it up go ahead to Bella. If you want GFE tyep experience head to Tokyo.

JLXXX
10-23-02, 07:05
where is Tokyo spa and how do I get there from Alliance, are there any girls there that are exceptional? What is the cost for FS?

Bikerman
10-23-02, 16:27
captchaos : Just curious I was at the tokyo 6 months ago when I heard everyone talk about JADE I seen her and she didn't enpress me at all everyone that worked there was older 30 to 40 don't get me wrong I have been to almost all the amps but only go were the good looking girls are. what did linda look like?? Is she young?? BELLA Is just a change. somthing different....... Bikerman

Torchkit
10-23-02, 20:05
Bikerman,

Yeah, Cory went nude but not till my 2nd visit, and even then only when she started the hj and I had to ask several times before she dropped the panties. She wouldn't let me finger her. I had Paige once. The action was a little better with Paige, but I like Cory's banter just a little more. They are all clock watchers. I've heard "Concentrate, we have to be out of the room in five minutes" more than once.

Captchaos,

I've been to Tokyo spa 3 times. First time I got the best BBBJTC of my hobbyist life. Second time I had a girl just off the boat who didn't know what she was doing and the third time I got an old bag who got real bitchy when I wouldn't pay the gold standard for her rusty poon. Quality diminished with each visit, so I stopped going. Never had a GFE there. I just might have to go try Linda. What was the total $$? As for Bella the girls don't rotate out every few months, so at least you always know what to expect. Different strokes...

Igron

CaptChaos
10-24-02, 00:26
I would say Linda was in her mid to late 20's, D cup natural tits, ~125 pounds, sandy brown hair. Saw two others in the hall that looked just as good. 50/100 FS. Likes reverse massage. She was a bit hesitant at the begining of the session being that I was new to their establishment. Just act like you know what you're doing and follow the standard rules for any similar establishment and the fun will happen.

Bikerman
10-24-02, 16:10
captchaos: I had heard that the Tokyo and 4 Seasons were both closed for remodling about a month or 2 ago I wonder if any thing changed?? this Linda had a nice body?? and the other girls looked kinda young to???

LarryS1352
10-24-02, 21:19
I live in San Diego and had corporate business in Akron last May. I traveled to Warren and went to the Tokyo AMP. I had a lady perhaps in her 40's named KUY. FS was $100 and I was very satisfied. I went to another AMP the following night. It had a big sign right on the street. After an older lady gave me body scrub a gal, I forget her name, but one with an incredible body gave me FS for $80. All in all I think the Warren AMP's were quite good.

But guys you have to visit Tijuana some day...you will never be the same. You fly into San Diego and from there TJ is just 20 minutes south. So easy to get to.

Just over the border is an area called Zona Norte where prostitution is allowed. The clubs are hot. Girls cost $60 plus $10 room. Read the posts and you'll see. Streetwalkers are everywhere...FS is $20 plus $4 for room. You young studs could have 4-5 girls a day and still not spend more than $125. Tips for excellent service are $10. MP's vary but FS is virtually guaranteed. Speaking some Spanish helps but is not necessary...I speak none. Since I don't drink I usually partake of SW's and MP's.

The trip back to the border just takes a few minutes where you can get a motel room just over the border on the U.S, side and walk back to TJ the next day. If you are really adventurous you might try a hotel room in TJ but I wouldn't recommend for first-timers.

If you have any questions you can email me at LarryS1352@aol.com. I would be glad to provide more info.

Good lucK guys!

Torchkit
10-25-02, 14:13
LarryS1352;

Do you happen to remember the name of the second AMP you visited?

Igron

LarryS1352
10-25-02, 17:16
Igron:

Sorry I don't remember. But I took 82 to W. Market. About a mile or so before the intersection of W.Market and Parkman was the AMP. As I drove towards Parkman the AMP was on the right, a storefront, with a huge sign. Could have said China massage, Hong Kong or something like that.

Hope that helps. Obviously I am not familiar with Warren.

Torchkit
10-25-02, 18:21
LarryS1352:

That could only have been "Hong Kong Spa." They must have had some changes since I was there 6 or 8 months ago. During my only visit there was just one girl working who wanted $80 just for hj. I'll have to stop in again. Thanks for the info.

Igron

LarryS1352
10-25-02, 20:02
Igron: A little more about my visit to the Hong Kong Spa. It was about 11PM and I had just had full service at the Toyko AMP. It was my last night in Ohio and I still had to drive back to Akron.

Anyway I decided to stop at the Hong Kong. As I said an older lady took me back for the body scrub and then brought me back to the room for the massage. I was thinking this really sucks since the older lady was not attractive at all.

To my suprise a sexy Korean gal comes in, about early 30's, in a hot white skirt, great tits, and leans over me and asks me what I want to do. I said how about sex and she asked if I had a $100. I told her $80 and she said BJ for $80. I said fine. But first I sucked on her tits...just great. Then put on a condom for a BJ. I was hard but couldn't cum because I just came at Tokyo. So I told her I could cum faster if I could fuck her and she agreed. So I started pumping but still couldn't cum. Finally I took it out, knelt down and started licking her pussy and I got myself off. Overall quite a hot experience.

In San Diego you can get nice FS at several places. $50 for 30 minutes and $100 for FS. Prices seem about the same in Warren except you get an hour for $50-$60.

JJMueller
10-28-02, 08:15
Four Seasons is definitely open as I had a great session with Katie on Friday 10/25. CBJ, DATY, and FS were available after trip to Sauna, Table Shower, Sauna. Katie looks a little older but once the wraps come off, she has a smoking little body and knows how to use it.

JLXXX
10-31-02, 00:35
where is 4 seasons location?

locky
11-01-02, 01:36
I wanted to ask about AMPs not in Warren, since the "Other Areas" section seems devoted mostly to the SE part of the state, and this seems more like the AMP forum anyway, since I think I've seen talk about the Austintown AMPs here, and now talk of the Four Seasons too. (BTW, the 4S is on Rt. 5, just east of the turnpike exit.)

I've tried most of the Warren AMPs, but I wondered if anyone had info on the ones in Ashtabula, Mansfield, or the new one that opened up in Chesterland. (Isn't that a conservative, rural area? Could it be a sting?)

Todd Marx
11-03-02, 15:09
Bella Spa, Warren,Ohio. If you haven't been there, GO!!! The ladies are beautiful,intelligent, and they can speak English! I stopped in twice this week and was very impressed both times. Wednesday I chose Brittany, she's adorable ( And loves to be massaged.) I was there this morning (Sunday), and I had five beautiful ladies to choose from. I chose Domonique, WOW!!! Beautiful breasts. the jacuzzi session was amazing, we really enjoyed eachother.
I have visited on numerous occasions and in my opinion, the best day to go is definately Sunday. I have seen Tia, Jasmine, and Courtney and I have never been disappointed.

Torchkit
11-04-02, 19:42
Todd Marx:

DETAILS...Give some details of your experiences with the different girls you've been with at Bella.

Igron

tallman78
11-08-02, 00:03
Igron,

That Bella post sounds like "promotional" material to me. IMHO

Torchkit
11-08-02, 17:41
Tallman78:

My opinion too. I gave them an opportunity to prove otherwise but apparently they chose not to. I guess some of the less popular girls at Bella are trying to drum up some business.

Igron

jonplus
11-09-02, 02:41
Igron and tallman78 From what I under stand Domonique does not work anymore. But his description of Domonique sounds right though body wise I mean. I do not know about Brittany.

tallman78
11-11-02, 09:50
I am coming your way and would like to know where I can find the locations of the AMPs in Warren. Yellow pages? Newspaper?

thanks,

tallman

Torchkit
11-11-02, 13:25
Tallman:

Some of the AMPs advertise in yellow pages but most don't. Rarely in the papers. Except for Tokyo Spa, Warren AMPs are all on Market street. I don't know how familiar you are with the area, but if you post the main route you will come in on I will direct you to the area AMPs.

Igron

tallman78
11-11-02, 15:54
Igron,

I will be coming up I-77 from the south. I will then follow I-76(?) east towards Y'town and exit somewhere to Warren. I have been to one Warren AMP a few years back. It seemed to be by itself in a storefront on a downtown city street. I believe it was across the street from a restaurant.

thanks,

tallman

Torchkit
11-11-02, 18:23
Tallman:

The one you were at was Oriental Sauna, probably one of the better in the area. Anyway, if you are coming in 76, you should exit at State Route 45 North (Bailey Rd). Get onto 45 North and it will take you right into Warren. In Warren you will come to Rt 422. This is Market Street for a while. Turn left (west) onto Market. 1-2 miles on the left side of road is Hong Kong spa (good size sign, tough to miss). If you continue west on Market another 3 or so miles you will come to Austin Plaza on right side of road. Sun Health Spa is in there next to a furniture store. Just make sure you stay straight on Market, and don't follow 422 when it turns off to the right (If you do follow 422, about 2 miles you will find Tokyo spa on right side of road, next to a restaurant.)

You can also turn right onto 422 east (Market) from 45. Stay on Market when it veers to the left (about 1/4 mile from 45) and less than 1 mile from there will be Oriental Sauna on left. If you stay on 422 east instead of turning on Market, about 3 miles there is Bella Spa on right (small sign, very easy to miss), another 3-4 miles and you will enter city limits of Niles. Fuji Health spa is on the left between Klaben Ford and a miniature golf course. Continue east another couple of miles and Suzi Kim's Health spa is on the right, next to Condom Nation adult video store.

There are a few others around, but they are in Austintown and maybe a little further from Warren than you want to drive.

Hope this is understandable. Have fun.

Igron

tallman78
11-11-02, 21:06
Igron,

Many thanks. I will be going up this weekend.

tallman

locky
11-12-02, 01:12
Well, with no response here, I decided to try Silver Spa for myself.

It looks like a regular house, right in the middle of a small town, with shops and businesses and little strip malls all around it, even a McDonald's just down the street.

The driveway, as it were, is made of very large-sized gravel, so you make a nice loud sound when you pull in and let everyone at the surrounding businesses know you're there.

The place looked empty, and as it turned out, I guess it was. The sign on the door said something like "were close, winter problems"; then underneath, scratched out but still visible, was "we will reopen on mon."

Since this is Tuesday, I suppose that's why that portion was scratched out. Anyone ever been to this place, or what?

To tallman78, since you did ask about AMPs, I thought I would point out that Bella Spa isn't one, rather it has American girls and, for the most part, is HR-only.

As for the phone book, as recently as a few years they were almost all in there, but now it is basically just the ones in Austintown and the one in Y-town (Liberty). Most of them do advertise in the newspaper, however, at least they do in the Plain Dealer, just about every day.

There is also one other AMP once you pass into Niles; a short time after passing Fugi Spa, there is a plaza on North Rd SE, on the right hand side, across the street from Circuit City, before you get to the Eastwood Mall (thus also before Suzi Kim's), with McKinley Health Spa in it.

tallman78
11-12-02, 17:14
Locky,

Thanks, I was wondering about where those AMPs were.

Too bad about Silver Spa. We lost a couple AMPs in Columbus recently so now there are only two locals and one in Mansfield.

tallman

Bikerman
11-12-02, 18:28
Locky: where is the Silver Spa??? never heard of it .. and I heard of them all????

mrbiggs
11-13-02, 18:37
Just wondering if anyone can give me an update on the sw scene in Youngstown? I'm gonna be in coming to Youngstown in about 2 weeks and hopefully I'll be able get some action. I'm also wondering where are the best places to pick up sw and when are the best times. If anybody could get back to me on that I'd be appreciated, Thanks!

sting9552
11-16-02, 01:41
Mr big youngstown scene late night is good market street and oak and on the sides all in the area esp from the bridge to mcdonolds they wont be on the main drag check the back roads there are alot of crack heads there dont touch them most will rip you off. there are a few gems out just be patiant.

ianinohio
11-18-02, 00:38
Has anyone been to Sun Health Spa. I saw an add in the paper and was curious. If so what is the average cost? I'm from out of state (CA) and $40 would get a 30min massage and another $60 would get a BJ and often full service. women were almost always asian and usually pretty (7s) and in their late 20s early 30s. One time I got a very young one who was a 9 but that cost a total of $140 and I never saw her again. When is a good day to go and is night time better than day. do they still offer the jacuzzi in the winter? Thanks.

locky
11-18-02, 05:55
bikerman, check out my post in the Cleveland forum for the text of the ad.

ian, $60 might be a little low. The best I ever did was $30 for 1/2 hour + $50 for FS, but this was at the 4 Seasons, at 4 am on a weekday, with the oldest of the house girls. Sun is sorta known for having younger, prettier, bustier girls, so you should probably expect to pay (with coupon from paper) $40 for hour + $120-150 for FS, a new young thing might even ask for $200, but most will bargain down to an even hundred on a weekday.

Now my own question, are any of the AMPs 24-hours anymore? I think McKinley is the only that still advertises that it is, but I haven't been there in a long time.

jonplus
11-18-02, 12:48
Locky both of the AMP in Austintown are 24 hours. I also think there are 2 in Warren but do not know whice one they are.

Bikerman
11-19-02, 02:01
Locky: Oriental sauna on market st in Warren is 24 hr also Tokyo spa on Parkman rd. in warren. Suzi kims is open till 4 a.m. in Niles. hope that helps...............

RyeGuy
11-28-02, 02:44
Does anyone know anything about extras at a strip club name Palace in the Pines in WArren? I could be wrong about the name or location, but I think thats what its called, bikini bar in front, nude club in back, any info appriciated. Also, where is Sun Spa at in Warren? I've looked and looked but never found it...

e-mail me at rieyon@hotmail.com

Thanks
RG

jonplus
11-28-02, 03:46
The Palce is just out side of Younstown. If you go there the wrong way you will go though the bad parts of Y-town. The milage has been very good when I have gone but have not been there in about 4 mouths. And they took the Curtions down around the Lap Dances in the back.
As for Sun Spa I know nothing about it.

Torchkit
11-28-02, 12:54
Rye Guy:

Sun Health Spa is located in Austin Plaza, West Market street. Look at my previous post for directions.

Igron

Porterboy
12-06-02, 00:15
Anyone check out the lampost lounge, on Belmont Avenue, in Liberty, but almost in youngstown. I've been there a few times in the past few months, girls very eager to get close, but I'm curious about "extras." Touching them is not only permitted, but encouraged. They dont open until 8-9 PM, and I'm been there right at open, and didnt even have time to drink my beer, the girls were all over me 5-6 girls for two guys. It got kind of annoying, and i spent too much money too fast. Does anything happen later in the evening, when the girls get drunk? Any outside extras? But, overall, a pretty good dancer bar, if you want contact.

Porterboy
12-06-02, 00:20
The palace in the pines is, if I remeber correctly, on 422, outside youngstown, towards New Castle, PA. Bikini bar in front, pretty strick no touch there, but there is the nude part outside, around back, but, for some reason, the dancers in the front part rarely tell anyone about it. It's small, and really hard to tell its even there. Everyone acts like its some kind of secret, but all the high school kids know all about it.

Torchkit
12-14-02, 19:17
Went to Tokyo spa today. I wanted to check out Linda that Captchaos raved about in an earlier post. Alas, she has moved on. Mamasan sent me the "new girl" her name was Anna. Hot little thing, twentysomething, a solid 8 or 9. One of the best I've seen in Warren AMPs. Sauna, then shower with Anna paying a LOT of attention to my ass. Really cleaned it. Then when I rolled over she soaped up my dick and I almost blew my load the way she was stroking. Got back to room and had a pretty good massage, 20-25 minutes. Then the haggling started. Her price for fs was $140 and she wouldn't go lower. Anyway, I wanted her so I paid. Glad I did! When she came back in I was sitting on the massage table/bed. She stripped, began kissing me (with tongue) and then knelt down and started bbbj sucking on my balls at first. Excellent! Then I laid on the table and we did 69 for a while. After that she lied on top of me and more deep tongue kissing, then put her tit to my mouth to suck. She put a condom on me and started riding. After a little she said she wanted doggie style, so we did that for a while. Then she got up, played with my dick a little and laid back for missionary (with more kissing). I asked if I could come on her tits, she said ok. So I blew my load on her stomach and tits. Afterwards she brought in a wet towel to clean me, and a cup of mouthwash. She was still playing with my dick and kissing me as I got dressed. While walking me down the hall she wanted to hold my hand, and even stopped once in the hall for more kissing. At the door we made out a little more and as I was walking out she grabbed me, pulled me back in and said "one more kiss." She made a point of telling me her name at least 10 times, and kept saying "when you come back, ask for Anna." She is new and really wants to get a steady clientle. Guys, if you want a great GFE from an enthusiastic provider, get to Tokyo and "ask for Anna" before she becomes jaded or moves to another town. Probably the best AMP time I've ever had.

Igron

Bikerman
12-15-02, 04:14
igron: Great post I seen linda probably a 5 or 6 not that great is anna really good looking nice body?? I might have to give her a try. Sun health spa has some good girls try yo-ho she is straight from korea young and gives a great gfe. very unrushed most of the amps don't have young good looking girls anymore kind of in a slump right now I'll keep posted thanks....................bikerman

CaptChaos
12-16-02, 02:17
Sorry to hear Linda moved on. Everyone has a different rating scale Bikerman. For the area I travel Linda was well above the average. Wish I were back up in the area to visit Anna. Sounds like a real find. Take full advantage of her while she is there.

Later,

Bikerman
12-16-02, 04:13
hey igron!! went to tokyo tonight about 1:00am they were closed sign still said open 24 hours 7 days a week but the doors were locked and all the lights were out whats up????????????? bikerman.........

Torchkit
12-16-02, 22:47
Bikerman:

Don't know what's going on. I just tried to call and there was no answer. Hope LE is not involved, I haven't heard anything on the news about a bust. I'll drive by in a couple of days to at least see if the lights are on. Sorry you wasted a night. Hopefully you were able to get some relief elsewhere.

Igron

jonplus
12-20-02, 02:34
Anyone that likes Bela spa they are going to be open until 4am on Fri the 20th and Sat the 21st. I just though that some of you may want to know.

walrus
12-21-02, 16:07
Given the previous message that Bella Spa has longer hours, just wondering if they have some new talent or nice lookers that would be working late?

jonplus
12-22-02, 04:48
The longer hours are just though 2 days and from what I understand all the ladys are to be there on one night or the next. I know this is late but some info.

HoundGuy
12-23-02, 10:58
Called Tokyo on Friday and Saturday with no answer - anyone know if they were closed down?

HoundGuy
12-23-02, 13:46
Is Tokyo closed? I tried calling Fri/Sat but no answer. Want to pay a visit after several excellent reviews.

steve111
01-08-03, 22:29
anyone know anything about the strip club 'CLUB76' that is right off I-80? how nasty can you get there? and do the dancers give anything extra after hours?

Torchkit
01-09-03, 17:26
Steve:

Don't go to club 76 expecting ANYTHING. A few people have hinted at some additional action from the dancers, but very rare. There is an AMP next door, and parking lot ****** can be called on a CB.

Igron

steve111
01-10-03, 14:56
IGRON,
thanks for the info.... do you know anywhere in the area where there's a strip club and hotel in walking distance from....i'm in the mood to go somewhere but i don't want to have to drive there...i want to be able to drink.

Torchkit
01-10-03, 16:57
Just got back from Tokyo Spa. Another great session. I asked them a few questions due to some of you (and me) not being able to contact them the past few weeks. What I was told...First, we've been calling the wrong number. The number I got from directory assistance was (330) 898-5040, never an answer. The number the Tokyo girl wrote down for me is (330) 898-0197, I haven't called to verify.

Bikerman: I told them how you had stopped by and couldn't get anybody to answer the door...They told me they have been open continuously since my visit in mid-December. Anna said that sometimes, if it's been a slow evening, they will all just go to bed. Any visits after 1 or 2 am, and you might have to bang on the door to wake someone up (I don't know if that was a joke).

Anyway, they are open and giving great service.

Igron

Bikerman
01-10-03, 17:28
hey igron! thanks for checking i did stop by another time they answered the door anna was there and yoko and another girl they all looked good yoko looked like she had a nice body real tight she had a short tight dress on i chose anna like you said great service THANKS might have to try other girls too keep me posted later.................. bikerman

LarryS1352
01-10-03, 20:04
Awhile back I posted about my experience at Tokyo when I has business in Akron and drove down to Warren. That was in May.
I envy you guys because I found Tokyo to be a great place. I live here in San Diego, but look forward to coming to Warren in the near future.

In May I had a lady named Kuy, probably 35-40, but treated me great. Is she still there?

If any of you guys ever get out here to San Diego, email me at LarryS1352@aol.com and I'll take you down to Tijuana.

Torchkit
01-11-03, 12:10
LarryS1352: I haven't met any girl named Kuy at Tokyo. It's not suprising, at Warren AMPs girls rarely stay more than 6 months before being moved to another city (maybe they try to keep 'em one step ahead of the immigration man).

Steve111: I'm no expert on the strip club scene around here. Maybe someone else on the board can help out. Club 76 is right next door to a motel, I don't remember the name of it (Knight's Inn?).

Igron

Bikerman
01-15-03, 00:59
Anybody been to Bella Spa lately??????

walrus
01-15-03, 03:29
Went to Bella recently. The girl who answered the door seemed paranoid and didn't want me to see her face as she opened the door just one inch to ask "can I help you?" I was tempted to say, yeah, you can help by being a little more customer friendly. Despite that wierd treatment, I asked if Paige was available, and luckily she was there. Paige is a slim, curvy, beautiful blue eyed blonde. When I first saw her a few months ago, I didn't think she would continue working there very long. But I tipped her well, and she remembered me recently. This last session was definitely worth it.

jonplus
01-15-03, 14:28
Bikerman last time I was there was Dec. Also Walrus from the sounds of it most of the girls stay there a long time.

Bikerman
01-15-03, 18:40
hey walrus thanks for the info what do you consider a good tip ??last time I was there about a year ago I had corry I tipped $50 It was a really good sesion but I think she was drunk her breath smelled like whiskey and she was real friendly good for me !! I've been trying to get there to see paige. do the sessions get better each time you come back? thanks bikerman.............

walrus
01-17-03, 01:51
I would consider 50 as a very good tip for a friendly attitude as shown by pleasant conversation and artful hand work, plus willingness to show off a really nice “bod”, which is where Paige excels. When I see posts on other boards about guys who tip dancers in excess of 100 in one evening, I can only think they could have done way better at Bella.

Torchkit
01-17-03, 14:59
$50 is considered a pretty good tip by the Bella Girls. Cory once told me that the "customary" tip is half the session cost. i.e. if you only paid $60 for the half hour, they expect $30 tip. If you get the full hour and/or get extras like the hot tub, they would expect more than $50 tip. When I go to Bella, I stick to the half hour session and tip $40 or $50. I can't see going much over $100 for just a hj (even the "unique" hj methods at Bella), when you can get fs at one of the AMPs for $150 total.

Igron

locky
01-20-03, 13:54
Coupla things: that ad for Silver Spa has been appearing again recently in the Plain Dealer. It's in Chesterland (Geauga County), on 322, so it's not really near Warren, but I figure several of the guys who frequent the Warren-area AMPs are from the Cleveland area and might want to try a place a bit closer to home. I have not been back to try it out though, so it may still be closed despite the new ads.

Also: the last time I was at the board was when those messages had just been posted about Anna at Tokyo Spa, and subsequently Tokyo being closed. Shortly after that, in-between Christmas and New Year's, I decided to give it a try. Sure enough, Tokyo was closed, so I headed over to Sun. I asked about any new girls, she said yes but not available since she just started another session (if only I'd gone there first...)

So I went with Yo-yo or Yao-yao (depending on who says it), who I've had before, and is young and pretty and good. When I was leaving, the mamasan stopped me on the way out and showed me a girl sitting on the couch in the front room there, then had the girl come over. She told me her name was Anna! She said she was the new girl and would be there for awhile, and I should come back in a week or two to see her. I definitely liked what I saw: a beautiful girl, her hair was fairly short and wavy and a little reddish, nice size tits that were fake-looking, which is just fine with me since I like fake ones. Those of you who've seen the Anna at Tokyo, does this sound like her?

Also: if the guy who gave me a jump-start in the parking lot that night happens to frequent this forum, thanks a million man, you really saved my ass that night. I could not get ahold of *any* friends who already know of my "hobby," so I started having nightmare visions of being discovered, or at least being embarrassed in front of a AAA or tow truck guy. But you were patient and waited until it started, and thanks again. If I'd had any money left from after the session, I'd have slipped you a twenty!

Speaking of which, I don't know about the rest of you, but I only take in as much money as I'm willing to spend, since I have no willpower when it comes to pretty young girls. If they say it'll be another forty bucks, and I have it, I *will* give it to them. I just leave five or ten bucks in the car in case I need something on the way home.

So anyway, last week I go back to Sun (straight there this time) and ask for Anna, and the mamasan tells me she's on vacation, dammit! I tell her she told me to come back in two weeks, she says she remembers but doesn't really say anything else, just that she'll bring me another new girl. Said her name was "Na-na," strangely enough. She was pretty hot, but no Anna. To me she looked a lot like the girl on that HBO show Arli$$, both in the face and the slim body. It was a good session, and her name made more sense when I was leaving and she told me it was "Ba"-nana.

Here I was planning on coming back to the board and being able to announce that Anna was now at Sun, and not only didn't I get a session with her there, but I probably could have just gone to Tokyo, since it seems from other posts that it's back open now and she's there. Of course the name thing may just be a coincidence and the girl I saw is a completely different one. Hopefully someone who's seen Anna at Tokyo will be able to tell from my lame description whether they're the same girl.

Torchkit
01-20-03, 18:14
Locky:

Tokyo Spa was never closed (according to them). Anna at Sun is not the same girl as Ana at Tokyo, I've had both, but I prefer Ana at Tokyo, better service IMHO. Anna at Sun (like most girls at Sun) wanted more $$ than I think they're worth.

Igron

DrDetroit
01-20-03, 18:25
Hi youall I'm new here thought I'd add my 2 cent's. last time i was at Suzi Kims (about a year ago) there was a girl named sasha, great body (implant's) small toned body ,great attitude.Had FS,BBBJ lots of positions no problem. Overall 8-9/10. Also had Kandy, very small little bit older 30? good time BJ,FS,and rim job couldn't belive it ! 1 of the tightest pus ever had.Girl 7-8/10 over all 9/10.The other girl that sticks out was Young? or something like that ,sort of tall ,slim 8/10 fantastic BJ not BB . wondering if these girls are still there and if anyone else has had exp. with? Also would like more info on MP in Chesterland? is it an AMP ?

locky
01-26-03, 02:07
igron, Tokyo may not have actually been closed, but I experienced the same deal as that other guy, a lit-up OPEN sign but a locked outer door, about 1:30 am. I didn't try calling.

I can't believe they actually are two different girls! Although I'm not really surprised, since it always seemed to me Sun was in a different "circle" than the other Warren AMPs, having never seen a Sun girl at another place, or vice versa. That's just me, though.

I don't know what to do here now. All the great reviews are *not* for the girl I really liked the look of. Can you describe a little more what Anna@Tokyo looks like/what you liked best about her service/why better than Anna@Sun?

drdetroit, I had a Yung@Suzi Kim's as my very first AMP experience, must be more than 6 years ago now. I wonder if *she's* the same girl. BTW, was the RJ from Kandy her-on-you? If so, wow. Also, here is the text of the ad on the spa you asked about, from Friday's Plain Dealer:

SILVER SPA
Grand Opening!
Oriental Massage
8386 Mayfield Rd. * Chesterland, OH 44026
440-729-0016

And the text of an ad for another new Cleveland-area place that I am just now seeing for the first time:

Grand Opening!
Open 6 Days a Week
Mon. - Sat. 10am-12pm
Dry Sauna, Shampoo, Tanning, Massage
Sun Island Spa
8667 Mentor Ave., Mentor
440-255-6547

I would hope the "12pm" is a typo and they meant 12 am, otherwise they won't get much business!

Torchkit
01-26-03, 13:30
Locky:

Anna@Sun was too damn expensive for me. That hole between her legs ain't producing oil y'know. As for Ana @Tokyo, check out my earlier post.

Igron

Bikerman
01-26-03, 23:35
igron,locky:: I have known sunny from sun for 3 years I feel the prices there are the most resonable I have had Anna more than a few times but i usally go for the younger girls sun runs coupons in the plain dealer for 10.00$ of 1 hour so thats 40.00$ for1 hour I have never tiped more than $120.00 for all the extras I did go to tokyo but it was$50.00 for 1 hour and like you said Ana wanted $140.00 for the extras thats $30.00 more than sun for the total I always tell sunny to get the youngest and best looking girls she can she tries....... just my 2cents.... keep the info on the scene coming.....later Bikerman............

Torchkit
01-27-03, 20:20
Last time I was at Sun, Anna wanted $200 for BBBJ. No way! I settled for a hj, but had to pay $80 for that. Sun pisses me off, and I don't like their location. I have heard that Sunny is really good, but the one time I asked for her, she was "out shopping." Bikerman: have you ever had Sunny, and is she that good? BTW, last time I was at Tokyo, I put $100 on the table and Ana gave me great fs--no arguing.

Igron

DrDetroit
01-28-03, 03:09
Iocky;Thanks for the Silver Spa post ,will let you know as i'll give it a try.And yes the RJ was her on me. and thats just what I said WOW!

locky
01-28-03, 21:42
I've had the same experience as bikerman, i.e. most bang for the buck at Sun vs. every other place except the 4 Seasons (cheapest on average by far, at least for me). I suppose it's like any aspect of these types of businesses, it is always YMMV.

$200 is outrageous, but the $80 is actually common, with most girls starting at $80 HJ, $100 BJ (usually BBBJ), $120 FS. This is a strange scale, I admit, highly favoring the FS seeker at the expense of the rest. Still not having been w/Anna@Sun, I wouldn't know, but maybe she has a problem w/BBBJ vs. BJ?

I also see your point about the location, what with that Burger King and all those stores right there, but I almost always go after midnight. Oh, and Sunny is one of the mamasans, not a service girl, I think?

bikerman, if you've been going to Sun for awhile, what was May like? The ads with the coupon used to say "ask for May," but when I did they said she was gone and not coming back, and the ads no longer say that.

Another question about times gone by: for a very short time a few years ago, there was an AMP right in Youngstown on Glenwood, on the south side in the Fosterville neighborhood. Did anyone ever try it? Why did it disappear so quickly?

BTW, it always seems I write long messages here. If you guys want me to, just tell me to shaddup (or at least shorten it up).

Bikerman
01-28-03, 23:05
first locky:: May was HOTT!! every now and then sunny gets a 10+ almost magazine model type she usally calls me when there is a hot girl there. From time to time i will call her to see who is there. I guess i earned her trust. Next locky:::: no ive never had sunny it's kinda weird because were friends but she keeps teasing me!!! I'm more into the younger girls...P.S I will post if any new talent arrives at Sun keep me posted onTokyo and any other amps.... keep safe Bikerman..........

Torchkit
01-29-03, 12:08
Originally posted by locky
$200 is outrageous, but the $80 is actually common, with most girls starting at $80 HJ, $100 BJ (usually BBBJ), $120 FS.

I've never had anyone else ask for $80 for hj. Typical fee for me is $50 hj, $80 cbj (My experience, it's pretty tough finding bbbj in this area) and $100 fs. This is pretty standard everywhere except Suzi Kims (where I will never return) and Sun.

The girls will try and get as much $$ out of us as they think they can. It's up to us to draw the line on what we're willing to pay.

Igron

AnonJoe
01-30-03, 02:06
I had Anna at Sun last autumn...I had planned on seeing Sunny (I had her a couple of times the previous year...she's good and extremely service oriented and met my every request)

Since Sunny wasn't there (Rosa gave me the shower) Anna looked like she would be a nice substitute, but she turned out to have an attitude. Nice enhanced tits that got my attention, and a nice face and mouth. Tanned and tall.

She wanted $120 min, but I was firm at $100. She took what was offered, but said new bottom price was $120 there. Said men have given her $300-$500 to fuck her. Not this one.

She didn't like to talk about Sunny, even when I was paying Anna compliments about her massage technique that was somewhat similar to Sunny. Deep muscle, very thorough. We didn't get to anything sensual for some time, and I had some doubts at various times if she was going to rip me off. However, she stripped and produced a condom, and went about her tasks.

She had a little tray with her stuff on it. Very clinical. Very much into controlling the session.

Fairly deep oral, and after a few minutes I was enjoying it. I did get to eat her a little - I was a little surprised she let me as picky as she was. VERY nice pussy. No taste or odor, but very well lubricated and very fleshy and big. Nice flower and clit. She did seem to move in a way that suggested she was getting some pleasure from it, but she wasn't going to let go.

She wanted to do it doggy style, so I did. Slipped right into her, very wet. Nice fuck, but not fantastic. I had her turn over when I wanted to finish. She did actually kiss, again a surprise. I got a little tongue, again, a surprise given her attitude.

I sat up and fucked her a little longer, fingering her clit with my hand…she stopped me, said my fingernail was hurting her. My nails were cut short, and I was using my thumb...I think she didn't want to admit it was starting to feel nice. She wanted to be in control.

I won't waste my money on her again, but I will see if Sunny is available. I really prefer service and attitude over just looks. Dont' get me wrong, looks help - but a bad attitude from a drop dead gorgeous girl ruins the whole thing.

I might be in town in February, anybody have good info on a reasonably priced out-call service?

locky
01-30-03, 04:31
I don't opt for HJ-only in AMPs, preferring to go to Bella for that, so I guess I never thought about the 80 price point. I always thought it was just to push the better services. IOW, I've never actually paid the 80, that's just what the girls told me. I don't think they would've turned down 50.

200 BBBJ, 300-500 FS...maybe it's just as well I missed Anna those times. Maybe she was the favorite of some rich old fuck who spoiled her for awhile, when he should've just had a proper mistress, or at least a high-class escort. What I still can't figure out is why the mamasan introed her as "the new girl" to me if so many of you have seen her for some time now.

I guess I was wrong, and Sunny is a provider? How have I missed her every time too? Sun must have a ton of girls or something. I had a Sunny at 77 Spa probably 5 years ago. She was 35+ but very nice, a lot of fun. I wonder if *she's* the same girl!?

igron, what happened at Suzi Kim's?

AnonJoe, outcall escorting in Y-town/Warren is pretty hard to come by. There's Jewels (has an ad on http://www.eros-ohio.com/ ), and there's http://www.yes-girls.com/ , says they'll travel to Y/W area, probably for a bit extra, but their service sounds shady. The site says something about your first session having to be at the address on your driver's license...huh?

What I did tonight: decided to hit a strip club, haven't been to one for quite awhile so I thought I'd get "revved up" for an hour or two before heading to one of the AMPs. Well, I was in for a surprise. Had "a lot" of fun at the club, more than I've ever had at any club before, and never made it to the AMP. I don't know how many details I should give, even here. It isn't like with MPs, where even if LE reads what we write here they already basically know the story. I've long suspected that stuff posted on the web, including the old version of the WSG, led to changes at some clubs and to the closing of others.

Torchkit
01-30-03, 18:34
Originally posted by AnonJoe

She had a little tray with her stuff on it. Very clinical. Very much into controlling the session.

I had forgotten about Anna's "little tray" until you mentioned it. Sorta freaked me out when she walked in with it. Reminded me of a nurse about to prep for surgery.

Locky: I don't like Suzi Kim's because:

1) The girls charge too much (As you can tell, I'm frugal);

2) The times I went there I never got a massage (Right after the shower, it was "what you want?"); and

3) You have to park and walk in there on the busiest shopping street in the tri-county (In my line of work I meet a lot of people, and I prefer not to be seen--keep my perversions private).

By the way...4 Seasons is one of only 2 AMPs in the area that I've never been to (the other is Fuji Spa next to Crown Ford). What's the service like, and how "cheap" is it? (Told you I'm frugal).

Igron

walrus
01-31-03, 17:33
A previous message mentioned yes-girls.com. This has been rated as a rip-off at another web site.

zrt800
02-01-03, 18:07
Anybody have any recomendations for the Palace? I haven't been there in a while. Don't want to make the drive if it's not worth it.

ianinohio
02-01-03, 23:23
I'm not sure if I want to kiss these girls if they are giving BBBJ. On another subject, Locky mentioned having a good time at a strip club. Can you give us a name? I had made an inquiry earlier but didn't get a response on some fun clubs in either Warren, Akron or Cleveland.

jonplus
02-03-03, 03:02
zrt800 I have not been to the Palace since July. But there is a lot of info on one of the strip club sites about the Palace. Also any one have any new info on Bella.

Squiggy
02-03-03, 14:25
VIP Spa in Liberty is a rip off. The girl was a about a 3 and she gave me a lousy HJ... poor attitude. Rushed. YUK

Bikerman
02-04-03, 14:55
Anybody been to Tokyo lately is Ana or Yoko still there??? Sun is supposed to get a new girl this week or next week............ later Bikerman...........

tjma
02-08-03, 01:26
awesome visit to Sun Spa - saw Umi - haven't been to Warren for a while and now I remember why I liked it so much!

locky
02-10-03, 07:28
When I was going to 4 Seasons regularly, I was paying 120 total as I walked in the door, and after a little while 100 was usually good enough. Sometimes *I* wanted to go straight to the action, but there was never any pressure not to get a massage (which I agree with you on about Suzi's, as well as their prices...highest by far). But, 4S usually only has the same 2 girls, of which I almost always had Katie, so it was basically the same service every time. If I was OK with that for too long, I'd just go legit. I haven't been back for over a year and a half, so not sure what things are like now.

One time they did have a new girl there named Jade. She looked OK, nothing special but hey, different. I paid normally this time (50/hour, like everywhere), and after the shower we agreed on 100. She started right away without even having me pay, leaving and coming back first...I thought this was great, but I hadn't thought about something: after some nice BBBJ work, she came up to my face and kissed me, and just stuck it right in without putting one on.

When I pulled her off and protested, she seemed genuinely upset, as if I was calling her dirty or something. She said, "Don't want to come inside?", pointed to her stomach and said "No baby." I wasn't even sure what she meant by that, but that wasn't the risk I was thinking of anyway. I said, "Just mouth." She shrugged, and I had my first AMP BBBJTC. If she spit, I didn't see it. She never did leave the room (no "hot towel"), helped me get dressed, and I almost left without paying. She said "Oh wait!" and pointed to her hand. I gave her 70, she smiled and nodded, and I left. Never saw her again.

BTW, Suzi's does have a back entrance, or at least they used to. I have also never been to Fugi. People used to talk about a Coco there, and their latest ads proclaim "CoCo's back."

I agree on VIP in Liberty, *total* rip-off for me, didn't even get HJ, in and (pushed) out in maybe 20 mins. The inside of the place is weird too, with rooms around the edge of a huge open space in the middle. Maybe a converted warehouse? Really nice shower area though, and I think they have a hot tub. The girl actually followed me out the outer door, which I thought was strange, and since I parked right next to the door, she saw my car, which I didn't really like the idea of. She said, "This your car?" I nodded, she seemed impressed, and almost like she was about to ask me to come back inside, but then just shut the door. Well, whatever.

Is Umi the new Sun girl, or yet another once I've missed?

Ana (did she actually give this spelling, or is it just for our own use to separate the two?) is still at Tokyo, yes I finally did have the pleasure. She is not a looker or a young 'un, but has a good body and a great attitude, just like igron said.

The session did not start off well, however. Got the shower from a mamasan for some reason, even though I could see the girls walking around and there were no other cars in the lot. She was very rough, avoided all the hot spots (not that I wanted her to touch them anyway), had the water burning hot but the shower room itself was *very* cold. Because of all this, I had some serious "frightened turtle" action going, and a bad feeling about the rest of the session.

But when the girl who came to get me from the sauna said her name was Ana, I perked up a bit. And igron wasn't lying, she is truly an "ass woman." Her hand went right to my butt as we walked to the room, she ripped off the towel, and the massage was focused almost entirely on my ass. She pushed my legs apart, spread my cheeks and started rubbing away. Occasionally she would go up the back or down to my balls, but spent most of the time on my cheeks and hole.

We agreed on 120, and the session was really good. I didn't get the DFK igron mentioned, but then again I didn't try for it either. No matter what position we did she seemed to find a way to rub my butthole at the same time.

Afterwards we talked a little bit, she asked why she hadn't seen me there before, if I was going to any other places. I told her Sun most recently. For some reason, she asked how many girls worked there. I told her I wasn't sure, that it seemed like quite a few to me, 5 or 6 maybe. She said, "No way! 2 girls, 3 tops. They always change there." I'm not sure why she said that, almost like it made her mad. Anyway, on the way out she said, "Next time I give shower, play with your ass real good in there, just ask for Ana." Ok. :)

Torchkit
02-10-03, 20:11
Originally posted by locky
Ana (did she actually give this spelling, or is it just for our own use to separate the two.

There was a time a few weeks ago when the phone at Tokyo was never answered. When I was there once I mentioned it to Ana, she said the number I called was wrong and wrote down her name and number for me. It's obviously not her real name, so maybe she just spelled it like it sounds, but it is HER spelling.

BTW, great post.

Igron

Bikerman
02-11-03, 17:19
Locky: Great post! Umi is not the new girl . the new girl should be there at the end of the week. I haven't been to suzi kims in a long time I to feel they are way to expensive but sometimes you will get lucky and they will have a 10plus young hot girl there.I try to stop by there once a month to see the new talent .mamason lets me see whoe's working if i don't like i leave. she treats me pretty good . it's getting harder to find young good looking girls at the amps " keep your eyes out " later Bikerman

Squiggy
02-16-03, 17:36
Here's a summary:

SuzyKims - rushed and expensive
VIP - used to be good years ago, now its terrible

Sunny - Hot women - expensive
Tokyo - USUALLY great value unless they are busy

Four Seasons - Same as above - usually busy

What about Hong Kong? Fugi? McKinley?Oriental?

Deuce
02-27-03, 00:53
this all sounds like good stuff. How about direction to Warren from Akron.

Torchkit
02-27-03, 23:57
To Warren from Akron: 76 East to 45 North (Lordstown exit). 5 miles you're in Warren.

RyeGuy
03-02-03, 20:40
Squiggy, McKinley is OK, not great, but I have gotton good service here. Sometime can get really cute young girls. Mamason is friendly and jovial once you become a regular

RG

Bikerman
03-03-03, 18:38
just came back from bella spa had Paige looks good very cute girl I expected more.. just massage and nmm. and hr. paid for hour was only there 45min. she said they have to be out of room on time or they get fined $50.00 I don't know?? still can't beat the AMPS. later bikerman

jonplus
03-05-03, 14:32
bikerman I have only have had that problem once at bella spa. Was not with Paige. Most of the time I have gone the ladys I have seen have been there for more then on hr. for an hr.

ianinohio
03-06-03, 18:20
hey, which AMP gives the best massage? I want the other stuff too - but would also enjoy a good massage.

Torchkit
03-06-03, 20:34
Ian:

There's really no way to recommend a particular AMP for massage. It all depends on the individual girl.

Igron

Deuce
03-07-03, 21:39
To igron
Thanks for the directions. I plan to go out when I find some free time. Wish me luck.

Torchkit
03-08-03, 01:13
Deuce:

Look back to my 11/11/02 post for directions to most of the Warren AMPs.

Igron

DrDetroit
03-08-03, 01:19
Just got back in town and have not seen any posts on Silver Spa ?,has anyone checked it out ? Was in AZ. went to Rocky Point Mexico 2 1/2-3 hrs over border "GREAT" a small fishing village on the golf of california (sea of Cortez) lots of pussy cheap! $25-$40bbj $40-$150fs didn't even try ms joints at these $$s Well worth the trip. DrD.

nashman
03-19-03, 09:16
I once went to Bella a couple years back and had a girl named Briana. Man she was great. What a body. Does anyone know if still around?

m3driver
04-04-03, 13:03
I am new to this site. I have read eveything, thanks for all the info.

I am thinking of visiting an AMP in Warren. I usually engage in activity with reliable escort services. However, would like to visit a AMP for FS (can get more action more often, although it's hassle to schedule with escorts sometimes). Any advice to guarantee success. Should I lie when asked if I've been there before? Should I request a girl by name? Also, please give a fair assessment of the risk of running afoul of LE. I really don't want any legal problems from this.

I am thinking of visiting tokyo for starts. Any other advice to ensure success would be great. Money is not really an big issue but nobody wants to get ripped off either. Why pay $200 if $120 will do?

Thanks a million

LookingForLefty
04-07-03, 16:46
Yes, lie that you have been there before. Say you were with Mimi last time or LuLu or any other simple name that rhymes. Pay the door fee, go to your room and enjoy. For $150, they will be happy to do what ever you want. How come LE is non existent in Warren and Youngstown. To me its the pussy vacation capitol of the midewest.

m3driver
04-07-03, 19:39
Lookingforlefty....thanks for the info...i will give it a try later this week...as to your other point...this town is so crooked, the judges and prosecutors actually had a typed list of attorneys that they would accept bribes from to dismiss DUI's...i have actually gone to court to pay a traffic ticket...and the girl at the window...i did not know her...would not even take my money....she said..don't worry about this...the judge owes me a favor!!!!...I have gotten more than a dozen speeding tickets dismissed...just for asking....this is penny ante stuff....can you imagine what they would do for a couple of grand???

Streetwize
04-08-03, 23:00
You guys are right about a different attitude from LE in the Warren/YT area. Here in Akron, the Summit CO Sheriff ain't no joke. Theres been a few "massage parlors" that didn't last long around here and I don't see any new ones opening up. And a few years ago there was a HUGE escort service ring bust. But over there in Warren it seems like a playground. Kinda weird how the enforcement varies from county to county.

MarkoRusso
04-09-03, 16:56
Info Please; which one of the AMPS are the best in the Warren/Niles area? I'm new to the area and would appreciate help. Poll question, on your past experiences, what girl had the biggest nipples? Thanks,in advance!

Marko

jonplus
04-22-03, 12:09
What AMP would people recommend and who to see for any one looking for a good massage. Have not been to one for some time. Have been going to bella do to the massages being very good

Bikerman
04-23-03, 23:21
jonplus::: I have seen paige once and corry once they were ok or a little better.. who do you recomend????? the amps in warren are kinda in a slump right now nobody good looking or that good.

jonplus
04-27-03, 05:04
thank you bikerman. What is one of the better AMP then usely. Also what is the best you can get a bella?

Bikerman
04-28-03, 20:29
jonplus::: try Sun health spa try either Sara or Sue... who did you usally see at bella??? I thought Cory was the best i had . did you ever see Jasmine?? or anybody else??? later Bikerman....

jonplus
04-30-03, 11:22
Bikeman at Bella I usely see Asley but also Cornty depends on who is there. Also I whould stay way Anna have seen here once and not worth it. Thank you for the info on Sun I will have to try it soon.

Bikerman
05-17-03, 20:02
Hey !! Seen an ad in the plain dealer Four Seasons Health Spa has an ad . It says they have all NEW EMPLOYEE"S Might be worth checking this out anybody been there lately?? If anybody goes please post some info .....Keep safe.........Bikerman..

Ampguider
05-20-03, 10:30
Hi all,

Long time lurker, first time poster. Was at the 4S last week. Had not been there in about 9 months. The last 3 times that I had been there I had Katy, kept coming back for more of her! Upon getting to the room I asked the girl that led me if Katy was still working there, she said that Katy was on vacation and would be back next week. Not sure if it is the same Katy but I am hopeful as I am planning another trip back in the next month or so.

To make a long story short, the girl that led me to the room was Lisa and she provided more than adequate services. When I was getting ready to leave I told her I would come back and see her again but she told me that she was leaving the next day and moving on. So I would assume that new talent is coming in...or older talent is coming back for a repeat showing. Any which way if someone knows that Katy is back in town please post and let me know.

Bikerman
05-20-03, 23:09
welcome wildtrk!! what does katy look like?? young, old ??? good looking ??? I've been there a couple of times never stayed the girl who always opened the door looked older... I try to find the younger girls

Ampguider
05-21-03, 15:32
Thanks for the welcome! To me age is a matter of opinion, what one person things is young, another may not consider it the same way. I will do my best to describe Katy and you can make up your own mind. If I had to guess her age I would say she was in her early 30's. Though the lifestyle does age a person, so it is feasible that she could be in her very late 20's. Nicely proportioned slim body.... 5'2"ish....no marks, scars or stretch marks.....34-36B's maybe C's, in any case the were well rounded and nicely perched.

I have always been happy with my experiences at the 4S. I have been there 6-7 times over the course of the last 2-1/2 years and have been pleased with the level of service and enthusiasm of the girl each time. I am normally tend to stick with one place if I get good service and value. 8-10 years ago I used to haunt the 24 hour spa at 46 and I-80, that is until one night I went to pay a visit and found it torn down. At that point I moved my patronage to the McKinley and always had a decent time there...I finally stumbled across the 4S and discovered it was a shorter drive for me and have been going there ever since.

I am looking for a night of extreme debauchery this summer....meaning that I may visit 2 or 3 AMP's that night. So I will have to venture outside my norm and visit another spa/s finishing the hopeful trifecta at the 4S. Bikeman from past posts that I have read you seem to be wired in at few of the spa's so I may tap your knowledge base in the not so distant future for an update of talent at some of the other spas.

WT

"when the going gets weird the weird turn pro"
~HST~

Ampguider
05-23-03, 13:49
Bikeman,

I posted the other day but it doesn't seem to show. Katy? Katie is most likely in her late...late 20's but more like her early 30's. Very nice body and very pretty face! She is/was in the 8-9 category

Poontoligist
05-25-03, 09:38
I have benifited from advice on the board for sometime, thanks to all. I have wanted to visit 4S for sometime but I always pass on it because of the wide open parking out there. Does anyone know of a discreet place to park? The last time I was out I ended up at Oriental (no parking problems) for an uninsired session with Kay.

Bikerman
05-30-03, 00:21
poontoligist:: park on the side of the building (the right side if you are looking at the front) in front of the garage door. Guys!!! stoped by there last night mamasaun opened the door I asked if katy was there she said she is on vacation said she has new girl very pretty and she is young! I asked to see her first before i stay she would"nt let so i left if someone gets the urge stop by and check this girl out and post some info!! Be safe!! Bikerman...

ianinohio
05-31-03, 16:08
Where is the 4S? I haven't seen any ads in the Akron paper.

Ampguider
06-02-03, 14:00
4S is located just outside of Newton Falls on Route 5 right before the Turnpike (Exit 14). BTW I have never seen them advertise in the BJ...try the Cleveland fish wraps.

Bikeman....thanks for trying to do a little recon. Chances are I won't be able to get back up there for at least another 4 weeks or so. When I do I will report on what I find.

WT

"when the going gets weird the weird turn pro"
~HST~

Ampguider
06-04-03, 08:08
Poontoligist,

Sorry forgot to add in my earlier post. There is also a no-tell Motel next door to the 4S with lot's of large bushes out front if I recall correctly. This may provide aqequate "cover" for you.

Hope this helps.

WT

DrDetroit
06-08-03, 00:35
Stopped in at Tokyo today and was greated at door by Anna .Was wondering if this was same Anna, Bikeman and others have talked about ? (5'4"-5'6" med.long blk.hair,nice natural tit's,small build,32ish overall 7-8 ? ) About 3 min. into B. shampoo started paying a LOT of attention to my butt hole "Thought this must be anna"back in room tried for $120 but she was firm at $140 and said would take good care of me and after shower scene I was ready. Started with ball licking&sucking up to BBBJ then had me lay down and started licking back but quickly turned into 10min. rimjob ,turned over for some 69 and doggy style(with rubber) even let me finger her asshole a little ,finished with CBJ. $50 at door $190 total "great time"! Will go back to see Anna but was wondering about SUN Spa ? Price and girl's how they compare to Tokyo? and should I have stuck to $120? any info. appreciated . dr.D.

Bikerman
06-08-03, 01:45
drdetroit! Nice review!! Sometimes it's hard if a girl hasn't seen you before to haggel on a price usally I just bring the exact amount in with me $50 in one pocket $120 in another pocket. just tell her this is all I have be firm!most of the time they will give in they don't want to lose a customer. Sun spa gets good girls most of the time.. she has one new girl there now, young girl little thick not that bad . she will have someone else there at the end of the month.. the other 2 girls there look pretty good it's hard any more to find a young hot looking girl at the amps.but I try has much has i can .. Keep the info coming.......Later Bikerman.

Ampguider
06-08-03, 23:24
DrDetroit.

Thanks for the info I may have to deviate from my normal stop at 4S and swing by the Tokyo. I'm with Bikeman, I use the 2 pocket system also. One pocket for the massage fee and the other pocket for the extra's. I only take in what I want to pay, and I never let the girl see more than what I am willing to give. To paraphrase Bikeman, I have never had a girl turn down an offer that was close to what she wants. Though I have also noted that if you haggle to hard and get the bargain you want, the girl is a lot less enthusiastic about the session. Sometimes I will go ahead and pay the price if I think that the quality of the session will benefit from it.

Torchkit
06-11-03, 21:14
Stopped by 4S Tuesday afternoon. Saw Micki. Said she had been there only 9 days. Good looking girl, thin, fake b-cups. Sauna, shower the fs for $100 over door fee. If you like rim-jobs, go see this girl! Better than Ana at Tokyo. Also, during bbbj, she lubed up my ass, put a condom on her finger and massaged my prostate (NEVER had that before). Went on to doggie then missionary and finally finished with more bbbj. I HIGHLY recommend.

Ampguider
06-11-03, 22:03
igron,

Great report.. I am trying to figure a way to get to the 4S soon.

Bikerman
06-12-03, 00:51
igron:: Thanks for the info. was waiting for someone to try the new (employees) out... did you see any other girls there? did Micki look young,, mid-late 20's or so??? Thanks again Bikerman.

Torchkit
06-12-03, 15:15
Micki looked early twenties, but I'm really bad at judging age, especially w/asians. She said there were only 2 girls working there. I didn't see the other one.

DrDetroit
06-14-03, 22:05
igron;Sounds good would like to give 4S a try. What's the best time and way to 4S ? I'll be coming in on 422 E.Also how do you pronouce Micki? Mike-e or Mick-e thanks, will let you know how it cums out.. dr.D.

Torchkit
06-14-03, 23:33
Dr:

It's pronounced like Mickey Mouse. From 422 E (you're coming FROM the Cleveland direction) you would turn onto Rte 5 West. You will go THROUGH Center of the World (small town) and continue a few more miles. 4S is on the right, just past the Turnpike. It was my 1st visit, so I can't offer insight as to best times to visit. I was there Tuesday about 6:00 PM.

Ampguider
06-15-03, 16:59
Dr. detroit

I have been there at all different times and I really haven't seen any difference. I know that I have been alone in the place at midnight and known there was another person there at the same time I was at 10 in the morning. However I can say it has never been very busy (door bell going crazy) any of the times I have been there. If it is your first time there and you want to seem like a regular ask for room #1 it has a mattress on the floor instead of the standard massage table. Unless that is, you like the table better. My preference has always been the rooms with a mattress on the floor or on the rare occasion a couple of AMP's I have frequented I have actually had a king size bed. For me it makes the FS experience a little better.

Let us now what happens.

WT

Bikerman
06-16-03, 14:29
wildtrk:: thanks for the info I'm going to try to go tonight or wed.I'll report................. thanks bikerman

locky
06-24-03, 03:44
Hey, I've sorta been out of the loop, on purpose. That "fun time" I had at a strip club awhile back was unprotected, and I wanted to wait a few months and get tested. Yeah yeah, I know, it was a stupid risk to take, but I was just so surprised by the turn of events that I decided to take a bigger chance than usual. But I'm OK, so I guess I'm back.

It looks like my old favorite place the Four Seasons is in the big rotation again. I may have to start my comeback there.

And now as usual, a question, about an ad I noticed in the Scene recently (BTW, it's great to see the Free Times back). It's not in the escort listings but in the Body Mind Spirit section, so I'm not so sure it's the type of place we're looking for, since most of the other ads there look basically legit. (OTOH, the Lake and Geauga county AMPs have ads in this section, so that may bode well; or, it may bode badly for those AMPs.)

Anyway, the place is in Streetsboro, so I guess this might be better to ask in the Akron section, but I figured I may as well ask here also. It's a barber shop/massage place, and she has a website: kendallos.com, and it just looks to me like extras might be available, although if so probably at a pretty high premium over rate.

Any input? TIA.

Gary Dee
06-25-03, 19:01
I can attest to Miki, at 4S, being absolutely everything that has been recently posted. I saw her this past weekend, & it was the single best AMP session I've had in years. NM, FS, the works. AND, even better, when the session ended before the hour was up, she helped with 'seconds.' I haven't see THAT kind of attitude and service at ANY of the AMP's for a LOOONNNGGG time.

Feeling more 'relaxed' now.

walrus
06-28-03, 01:59
Has anyone visited Bella Spa lately? I'm looking for pretty young slim masseuses that are not oriental, and I'm not looking for FS, just a massage. Last time I was there I remember Paige was attractive. Have any new ones started recently?

Gary Dee
07-01-03, 19:28
Drove past Sun Spa late this afternoon, on the way home from a worksite. I thought about stopping, until I saw 4-5 LE vehicles. Don't know if they were looking at Sun, BUT I wasn't about to hang around and ask 'what's happening'.

Keep it cool,

GD

Hargow20
07-09-03, 19:53
Any street action??

jonplus
07-10-03, 03:40
walrus Last time I was there was in may. But have a regler I see so did not look to see if any one new. Also any one know of any one in the area where you can get a massage from two woman?

Ampguider
07-10-03, 13:33
Jonplus,

I have gotten two women service at AMP's before but it wasn't in the Warren area. One thing that I have always found to be an issue when doing it is that if the AMP only has 2 girls you session may get either interuppted or rushed if another customer shows up. Typically I have only done 2 girl sessions in the early morning hours when I am reasonably confident that I will be the only customer in the AMP. Also, typically you have to pay 2 door fees. unless you are a well known regular and you can negotiate a "total package" fee.

Hope the input is valuable.

WT

Gary Dee
07-19-03, 16:55
Saw July at 4Seasons this afteroon, on my way back home for the weekend. Great session, with BBBJ, HTUMA, FS, even a great massage! She and Miki are the only two working at 4S right now, & July says she thinks she's supposed to move elsewhere after this month.

Highly recommended. I had a good time, not rushed, and quite 'relaxed' afterwards.

Play safe

GD

jonplus
07-20-03, 03:20
Wildtrk thank you for the info. I will have to try it next time I go to an AMP. But if I right now it whould have to be in the morning.

DrDetroit
07-22-03, 22:06
Gary Dee
I'v been racking my brain but just can't get it. WHAT THE FUCK IS
"HTUMA" Thanks Dr.D.

Torchkit
07-23-03, 15:36
HTUMA=Her Tongue Up My Ass (Rim-Job).

Gary Dee
07-23-03, 22:45
Yep, thanks for the translation, Igron. HTUMA, followed closely by HFUMA (aka...'the finger'), massaging the ol' prostate. <grin>

Play Safe.....GD

Poontoligist
07-27-03, 10:20
I went out to 4S the other day; I had hoped to join the "Miki Fan Club" but was once again "bad-vibed" away by the wide open parking. I went up to Toyko and saw Ana. Good session, great Ana style bath-she led me down the hall by my johnson etc. I was employing "two-pocket stratigy" and had decided $100 was the number. Back in the room she wanted $140 and I showed her $100-she took it. When she returned I thought I might be in for a rimmer, but no such luck. I was surprised by a couple of things: first she kissed me on the lips, which is pretty much unheard of in sporting circles. The other was during BBBJ she spun around and stuck that thing in my face. Now I like the taste of puss as much as the next guy, but not when I am paying for it and not when I don't know where its been. After a couple of positions I asked her if I could finish off "Russian Style", after a couple of strokes I grabed it and finished off on her chin. After clean up and mouth wash she asked about a tip and I told she had been given a Pearl Necklace and should be happy. Needless to say she didn't get it. I drove by the other acadamies and all where open.

Ampguider
07-28-03, 10:54
Originally posted by Poontoligist
I went out to 4S the other day; I had hoped to join the "Miki Fan Club" but was once again "bad-vibed" away by the wide open parking. Poontoligist,

What do you mean? Almost all of the times that I have been there the parking lot is empty, for the exception of maybe a SUV parked off to the side up front. I always take that as being the "house" transportation. I love it when I see the parking lot empty. That way I typically know I am the only customer in the building.

Igron,

Thanks for the translation. I was having a hard time figuring that one out myself.

WT

Torchkit
07-28-03, 18:37
Poon:

Ana at Tokyo used to give a true GFE with DFK to the max. Last time I saw her she would not kiss because SARS was in the news and she thought it was fatal. Maybe now that SARS is gone, she is getting back to her old ways. But, no rim-job? I'm telling you dude, if you want a rim-job you've gotta get to 4S. Miki was BETTER at it than Ana (But Miki doesn't kiss, at least not with me).

Igron

Gary Dee
07-28-03, 19:12
...and, July @ 4S is at least as good at it as Miki, maybe even slightly better IMHO.

GD

CCYoungsTown
08-13-03, 12:24
Visited Bella Spa, last night 8/12/03. I had the worst time ever. I asked for Corry, but was told that she is on extended leave?? I went through the line up and choose Ashley. As soon as I got in the room with her, I knew I had made a mistake. She had a bad attitude from the start. I paid for 1 hour ($100) and was told that tip was not included. I told her I knew that, and she asked if I normally tip at the start or at the end. I always tip at end if I am with a girl for the first time (maybe this is a mistake, but that is what I always do). Any way I tipped her $50 at the start and waited a good 10 minutes before she came back. When she came back, she kept asking why I wanted a 1 hour session, who I had been with before, and what did I expect. Her attitude made me very uncomfortable, but I was trying to make the beat of it. After the shower we went back to the room and usually at this point the girl either gets naked or at least topless; she stayed clothed. Again, she asked why I wanted a 1 hour session and what did I do with the other girls and I told her exactly what I normally got. When I turned over, I asked her if she would take off her clothes. She said that I only needed to ask and she took off her dress leaving her panties and bra on. I asked her to go naked and she said NO, that it was her option and she did not want to. Any way, it ended quickly with a HJ and I was lectured that if I wanted the girl to be naked I should ask up front. She ran out the room saying that she was on her period and made me the bad guy. My only point is that I did not care if she did not want to get naked, she job was to make me feel comfortable not so that my penis skrunk to 1/2" because of the way I was treated. I have had good experiences here (always HJ only, some times NMM).

This was a very bad experience, I do not recommend Ashley.

walrus
08-14-03, 15:29
I wonder if Ashley is the same one I mistakenly picked about two years ago? I don't recall her name from that time, but I picked her only because she had the best looking face, and a reasonable looking figure from what I could tell with her clothes on. I took a half hour session, and she never did take anything off. She left me feeling irritated with her negative reaction to everything I said, so I did not tip her. I was so pissed off I did not go to Bella for several months, and wondered how they ever got repeat visits if the management allowed a negative attitude to prevail. I can understand how they don't want to be busted, but the management could at least coach them on the basics of how to display a pleasant attitude.

Then I happened to get lucky one Saturday and chose Paige, a fairly hot looking blonde, early to mid-20s. It took more than one session to get Paige to fully warm up to me, although she did a nice HJ on the first visit and was basically pleasant.

FS is never available at Bella, so I have to wonder why they bother to have the customer (including repeat customers) sign a form indicating what type of theraputic massage and length of session is wanted. On the plus side, however, at least Bella is way better than www.elitetanning.com in Pittsburgh. Elite's web site gives you the impression it is upscale with beautiful ladies, but the pics are obsolete and the "rooms" are only cubicles with 7 foot high partitions that don't go to the ceiling and offer no privacy.

Gary Dee
08-17-03, 19:21
Saw Micki again @ 4S Saturday afternoon. The place was REALLY BUSY this trip....much more so than ever before....I guess the word's getting out that they are one of the best times and best values around.

The mamasan had to give me my shower, they were so busy, but on request, Micki came in about 10 min afterwards....then, the usual good time was underway !

Keep it safe......GD

Valdez
08-19-03, 01:54
Gary Dee,

I noticed you were partial to Micki and her wonderful services. I guess I am curious about how you negotiated the HTUMA or if that just happened spontaniously. What sort of tip does Micki expect for HJ, BBBJ, or FS?

Do you tip again at the end? Or is the one tip Micki asks for all you pay? I hope I make it to 4S before she ships out to a new place.

Torchkit
08-19-03, 20:34
Valdez:

Lay $100 on her and everything comes with it.

tallman78
08-23-03, 15:18
Anyone seen July at 4 S? Is she still there? I am coming by soon and would like to see her.

thanks in advance :D

tallman

Bikerman
08-24-03, 00:13
Tallman: I'm pretty sure july is still there she does have a day off during the week though .. I'll see what i can find out ......... Later

Gary Dee
08-24-03, 08:47
Valdez.....Indeed, Micki is something special. One of the few providers who doesn't ask for the money up front (especially once you're recognized as a regular), & the HTUMA & other niceties happen as a regular course of action. Of course, don't skimp on the tip at the end of the session.....or your next session likely won't be as memorable ! As mentoned, the $100 will suffice...

Enjoy....and play safe....GD

Valdez
08-26-03, 22:29
I'll be back in the area in two weeks and will have to try it out. Micki sounds like lots of fun. With my luck she will move to a place in West Virginia before I return.

Gary Dee
09-01-03, 08:03
Hey.....Anyone been to 4S lately ? I usually get through there on the way back from a jobsite about every 4-5 weeks or so, & I'm planning a return visit next week. Would be nice to hear if anything's changed if anyone knows.

Tnx.....GD

Ampguider
09-01-03, 22:24
GD

Finally got a chance to get to 4S to see Micki....all I can say is run don't walk to 4S. She is by far the best AMP provider that I have ever had. This provider has and does it all! She is all that and a whole damn truck of potato chips.

I stopped off one morning last week and as alluded to in an earlier post the place was busier than normal for a morning. Mamasan gave me the table shower and Micki soon arrived at the room. After the normal pleasantries and the exchange of compensation she came back to the room and got to work. I wasn't in the mood for a massage as I wanted to get down to the business at hand...mouth and other things.

She started with a light massage and immediately started in to HTUMA action....from there she gave a very inspired BBJ making sure that I didn't ring the bell before she covered me up and climbed on. She did cow girl, reverse cowgirl, side saddle, doggie, missionary, and finished off with more of a BBJ letting me go in mouth a little before pulling it out and finishing off on her very ample tits.

This one is definitely worth a repeat performance...just hope my job takes me back through the area.

WT

Poontoligist
09-02-03, 10:05
I finally made my first visit to 4S the other day. I agree with other posters that it is a "must visit" for serious hobbyists and sportsmen. When I arrived I was greeted by July, after an invigorating table shower we returned to the room and she gave me a better than average massage, and asked the usual questions about previous visits etc. thanks to the board I was able to make her feel at ease, $100 was agreeed upon and she left to "go wash my pussy". When she returned she began with an unrushed HTUMA followed by BBBJ w/HFUMA after a couple positions I could hold out no longer and gave her a good squirt. During the clean-up I caught another chubby and she asked if I wanted more. She was very complimentary and made me feel great. I told her sure and she gave me another BBBJ. I had gone out there to meet Miki but I have to say July was the best or at least one of the best AMP experiences I have ever enjoyed. I think the word is out as she said they have been very busy of late. My advise is "Go there".

CCYoungsTown
09-04-03, 10:14
Finally got to Four Seasons. Mikki answered the door, boy is she hot looking. I ended up with July, she is as advertised. BBBJTC, CFS. Great attitude, wants to pleased. I tried to get another pop, but she wanted more $$. I had a lot to drink so maybe she figured that it would be too hard for a second time. I would like to go back to see Mikki in the near future. Highly recommend this place.

Gary Dee
09-13-03, 16:21
Finally got back to 4S this morning. Hoped to see July, but mamasan said she's on vacation. Saw Micki, who is just terrific any time. Typical great session...BBBJ, HTUMA, 69, etc., etc. Can't say enough good about 4S.

Play safe

GD

Torchkit
09-13-03, 23:11
Vacation??!!?

Oh, no...the dreaded "V" word. Well, I guess July was too good to last long in Warren. Any idea of the girl replacing her? Micki can't be the only one at 4S.

Bikerman
09-14-03, 00:33
igron,

I was there last Sun. nite Miki was'nt there some other woman answerd the door said miki went shopping this is like 1:30 a.m she looked a little older nice set of tits from what I could see then mamason came in she knows me from previous visits. I was still set on seeing Miki they tried to convince me but i was'nt buying. The other woman begged me to stay she said she would do everything Miki did and more. she said if I was'nt happy with her she would give me some money back! I didn't belive that but it was a nice thought I was just set on seeing miki Iwill try this Sun nite see who is there.

Later guys

Gary Dee
09-14-03, 08:09
Micki was the only girl there. The mamasan still gave me my shower, & then Micki came in when she was free. About a 15 min or so wait. I'm hopeful that July will be back, but we'll have to wait and see.. I think both of them actually LIVE there, so having one of them away occasionally wouldn't be a surprise. As mentioned, Micki was as good as ever. I was just hoping to see July for some variety. Don't always like to see the same girl all the time, you know.

GD

DrDetroit
09-15-03, 23:37
Hey, does anyone have a phone# for 4S, would like to call before the drive out. I hope to visit this week before Miki or July are history. A buddy of mine was at Sun last week and had a girl "Miki", said she was good and let him do a reverse body shampoo but was $140+50 I think there trying to cash in on 4S Miki 's rep.

Dr.D.

jonplus
09-16-03, 13:26
Any one been to bella reasently. See if it still good to go to.

Torchkit
09-16-03, 16:50
Bella closed right after Labor Day. Sign on door said "Business Closed." I haven't been by in a couple weeks, so I don't know if they may have reopened. I doubt it.

jonplus
09-17-03, 12:19
Thank you Igron. I will miss Bella even though it was not a FS place. Now is the time to find a new place to go.

locky
09-25-03, 09:34
Still hard to believe that my old favorite the 4S has been "the place to go" for a few months now. I've seen both Miki and July and as said below, the service is top-notch. Something no one has mentioned though, they both do have very poor boob-jobs, July's being the worst, with big ridges visible on the sides of both boobs. Everything else is great, though. One thing that did worry me a little bit is that they both offered BBFS (which I declined, having learned a lesson from my strip club experience).

I'm sorry I missed Bella's last days, having not been there in over a year and a half, with the last session there being almost worthless (and probably why I had not gone back yet). jonplus, IS there another place like Bella within even a 100-mile radius? Wonder why they would finally close, especially if the AMPs are all still open?

Bikerman
09-27-03, 00:31
Locky:: I had wonderd if anyone else was offerd bbfs I seen july only once i like miki a little better just curious if you or anyone else asked about greek?? the seconed time i seen miki she said she was saving that hole for when she gets married just curious now that she offers bbfs if she is willing.... never asked july either I don't think there are any amps that you can get greek?? ive heard of some in west virgina and one in pittsburgh seams odd because warren has the highest concentration of parlors ..............

Torchkit
09-27-03, 08:12
bikerman:

Does that mean you were offerred BBFS at 4S? I've never been offerred.

locky
09-27-03, 11:03
After seeing how willing they both were with just about anything, I did ask them both about Greek. Miki told me basically the same as you. July never really said no, but after seeing her butthole up close, I decided against it anyway. This brings up another problem they both have, again with July having it much worse: a sticky-outy butthole, like it's all distended or something. July's is actually floppy. It's worrisome?

I have had Greek once at a Warren AMP, last year at the Sun with Yo-yo/Yao-yao. She didn't let me do it very long though, said it was starting to hurt, and stuck it right back in the front. I guess that part of it was pretty hot, but otherwise it wasn't worth it. I have read on STD websites that if the girl has one, especially HIV, the statistics show you're more likely to pick it up through "protected" anal sex than through unprotected vaginal. Plus, it isn't like these girls are porn stars, or even Greek-oriented escorts (or even girlfriends or wives!) who are specifically preparing for anal sex from the night before. I dunno.

Bikerman
09-27-03, 23:39
locky::You are right july's butthole looked like chewed up bubblegum turned me off.. I seen yoyo also at sun last year very nice girl I never really tried the greek thing with her i just figured she would'nt do it ....I guess that goes to show you...sunny called me last week said Sara is back also she has a new girl said she is tall ,young and good looking said i would like her ( i tend to like younger amp girls)I haven't been there yet but plan on checking it out.the greek thing is a challenge i guess because iit's rare to find it at a amp.. IGRON ::yes i have been offerd bbfs at 4 seasons apparently so has a few others I can't really say why (miki) offerd it but that does worry me.. a couple of times she would'nt even bring a condom in with her i had to ask....to each his own.....TRY to play safe and be careful .....later ..Bikerman

jonplus
09-29-03, 10:24
Locky bella may have just lost there lease. As for other places I think I have read some say there is at least one in Pitt and Akron.
For have not been to an AMP for some time what whould you reacomend going to. I just like to go early in the day not at night.

Streetwize
10-02-03, 18:19
Hey guys. I wanted to check out 4 Seasons and have a few quick questions if anyone can help me. I would like to go Friday night after I cash my check. I'm driving from Akron. What are the hours, directions, phone # if possible, how much will I need, and any tips for a first timer there. I've been to a few AMPs before, but it's been 10 years. (Susi Kims actually is the only one, but several times) Thanks!

Streetwize

Torchkit
10-02-03, 19:08
Steetwize:
4S is open 24/7. 60 to enter, tip 100 for fs.

As for directions, depends on where in Akron you're coming from. 4S is on Rt 5 at the turnpike. You could take 76E to 534N to Rt 5E, or go through Ravenna...Rt 59E blends into Rt 5E.

First timer tips...don't do anything to make them think you are LE. 4S is pretty casual, they don't ask too many questions.

Streetwize
10-02-03, 21:58
thanks

ianinohio
10-04-03, 01:25
Went to Sun Spa today. Had a woman from Hawaii (Sara). Nice body - better than Micky's at 4S. Better backrub and better FS, although she wanted a little bit more money but settle for $100.

Torchkit
10-04-03, 16:44
Ian:
How 'bout some details? Miki's FS is pretty great, what did Sara do to exceed?

ianinohio
10-04-03, 23:00
Sara at Sun was just more into it than Micky. Her enjoyment was more realistic, micky acted more like a porn star (although I'm sure they both were acting). Physically Sara basically did the same stuff as Micky. Sara did use a condom during BJ but she was so skilled I actually wasn't sure she had. She spent longer with the massage too, which is important to me. I've only been to the 4S and Sun once so I can't say I'm an expert and I'm sure some of the woman can have their off days. To be honest I enjoyed Micky, I just enjoyed Sara more.

Gary Dee
10-05-03, 10:42
Sun used to be a great AMP, before they changed their name & raised their prices. Good to hear nice comments and reviews about them again....maybe I'll give them another try for variety's sake.

Play Safe.....GD

Hardbody
10-06-03, 07:21
Where is Sun located in relation to 4s?

Thanks.

Torchkit
10-06-03, 18:28
A few miles. From 4S take Rte 5 east (left out of 4S parking lot), take Market Street exit then 2 or 3 miles. Sun is on the left, in Austin Plaza (Look for the Burger King on left of Market St, Sun is DIRECTLY behind it in the plaza.

Tall Drink
10-10-03, 11:31
I guess YMMV, but I won't go to Sun again, the last two times I've been there I've gotten a 40ish woman with long black hair who has this little dog that she allows to follow her around. The massage has been short and lousy, she acts like taking only 100 for fs is killing her, and then starts asking when you'll finish 5minutes into the act. Plus the parking lot is public and out in the open.

Go to Tokyo for a better service from an older lady, or to Susi Kims for more expensive but young and enthusiastic.

TD

Bikerman
10-11-03, 23:44
tall drink:: have you been to suzi kims lately?? I haven't been there in about a year they used to have the hottest asian girls in town.. last time i stopped there they weren't that hot so i left....

Torchkit
10-12-03, 15:46
Tall Drink:

You're probably right about YMMV @ Sun. Several posters describe a great time for 100, but the 3 times I've been there I couldn't get anything for 100. They've always gotten me for 140, which was just too much. I will stick to 4S and Tokyo for my Warren AMPs.

Bikerman
10-12-03, 22:38
igron:: Is Anna still at tokyo?? i wander if yoko is back?? I haven't been there in a long time either.....

Torchkit
10-13-03, 20:39
Bikerman:

I haven't been to Tokyo in about 4 months. She was still there then.

Tall Drink
10-16-03, 12:42
Bikerman,

I was at Suzi Kim's in August and had a tiny little woman in her 20s that was about a 9 (and a 10 compared to anybody I've seen at sun) pretty costly at $$ though.

Igron, glad to hear that I'm not the only one who isn't having a great time at Sun, not that I want anybody else to have a bad time!

By comparison I'd call Anna at Tokyo a 6, but she makes up for it by working so hard.

TD

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to capitalize proper names. To avoid future delays, please capitalize the first letters of proper names, including names of people, places, countries, cities, streets, nationalities, etc. in future reports. Thanks!

Gary Dee
10-17-03, 06:19
Hi, all...

Does anyone know the correct phone no for 4S ?? I'd like to call to see who's working before driving the hour or so there on Saturday.

Thanks a bunch

GD

Ampguider
10-17-03, 14:08
Gary,

Don't know if this is correct but I pulled the number from switchboard.com

(330) 872-0184

Hope it helps...also as I know you will report back if there is any new talent.

Peace WT

Gary Dee
10-17-03, 16:46
WT....That number gets to a recorded 'generic' message, which didn't seem to be related to 4S. On 411.com, I found the following : 330-872-8339, and that is certainly 4S...HOWEVER, it only gets you to their pre-recorded advertisement, & not to a live person.

So, I guess I'll just have to stop by and ask, & if they're busy or there's nobody new, I think I'll go to Oriental this trip for a change.

I'll report back later this weekend......

GD

Poontoligist
10-18-03, 08:53
I made a 4S run yesterday. They seemed busy or short handed. Fortunately Miki is still there. $100-good time.

Gary Dee
10-18-03, 16:35
Had the worst session I've ever had at 4S today...saw Cookie, the new girl. July is gone, Micki was there, so I thought I'd give the new girl a try. Bad idea. She seemed upset at Micki for some reason, & they even argued while she was giving me my shower. The FS was OK, but nowhere near as good as Micki's. I won't see her again, & can't recommend that anyone else see her either, unless agresssive, rushed & mad suits your tastes.

I think I'll frequent Oriental for a while, until Cookie leaves 4S....

bummed out.......I really LIKE 4S...at least up to now.

GD

Bikerman
10-18-03, 21:46
gary dee is Suzi still at the oriental?? anybody else good looking???

Gary Dee
10-19-03, 08:53
Not sure about Suzi...haven't been there in quite a few months, so can't tell you. I plan my next trip to Warren sometime in mid-November, so we'll see.........

GD

Lopakhin
10-20-03, 09:06
Long time lurker, first time poster. I appreciate all of the help and advice from the members of this site. Which AMP girl do you guys think gives the best BJ in Warren? I love getting a BJ but not if they end up using their hand more than their mouth. What do you think?

Cattawhumpus
10-20-03, 12:47
Cookie at 4 Seasons is getting TERRIBLE reviews, on other boards, too. FYI.

CCYoungsTown
10-21-03, 10:04
To Lopakhin,

The best BBBJTC in my opinion is Cocco at Fugi on Rte 442 next to the Ford-Mercury Dealer. Now she is not much to look at and since she came back from Texas she has gained a lot of weight, but she is the best I ever had. Plus she will normally do it two times (several years ago she did me three times and offered a fourth, but my friend was done). I have never had Mikki at 4 Seasons, but from all the reports she sounds great. I had a session with July at 4 Seasons, and I got a look at Mikki (she is hot).

Cattawhumpus
10-21-03, 17:28
And, to be fair, Cookie is now getting GREAT reviews. HFUMA/HTUMA. Enthusiastic to the max.

Sounds like there might have been some jealousy between her & the well-loved regulars, and some customers caught some of it.

As always, YMMV.

Lopakhin
10-24-03, 10:30
Has anyone been to Hong Kong Spa lately?

DrDetroit
10-24-03, 15:52
Made it out to 4 season's the other day,went in and was greeted at door by I think her name was Kim? and asked for Mikki. She acted like she didn't know who I was talking about ,then said she was busy then said she was Mikki.and said " We all same". She was about 28-30? ,not a bad body a little flaby,black shoulder length hair and had a goofey laugh.maybe a 6 but pretty much a Flake .But after the drive out and first time there "What the hell" Got a OK body shampoo "Not nearly as good as Anna at Toyko" then to room where she asked for money,I pulled out a $100 and she said no it's $140 told her I've been here before and was always $100 ,she took it and pouted a bit. She started with a heavy massage "painful" had to tell her to lighten up then got to HFUMA/HTUMA ,BBBJ and ball sucking followed byCFS in diff. positions not bad but her Pussy was fairly shop worn,after 5-10 min. like fucking a luke warm bowl of soup.Tried for A hole she laughed and said no way.Finished with BBBJ and a big load of 2ball lotion on her face and tit's .I figured that was her tipp after the $140 BS. Overall OK but still want to try Mikki all the worse.She also said that July would be back 12-27.Could someone give a description of Mikki for next trip .Thanks BTW I saw Cattawhumps talk about "other sites" I would like to get there addys to check them out Dr.D.

Bikerman
10-26-03, 21:15
drdetoit:: sounds like you almost described miki.... Miki is about 5'2 5'3 short dark brownish auburn hair maybe to her shoulders she has a pretty firm body not real tight but not flabby she has rock hard implants c- cup... firm butt attractive lady I heard someone new might be there i was there last sun nite. just seen miki i forgot to ask maybe you had the new girl they said she was young looking and pretty the only ones i ever seen there was miki,,cookie[she looks older] july[she's gone]and the mamasaun[she looks older also] sounds like maybe you had the new girl. later......BIKERMAN

Ampguider
10-27-03, 00:42
Bikerman don't all Mamasan's look "older" :)

Sorry couldn't resist....

DD from your description I don't think that you had Miki...As described Miki isn't flabby and I would give her a little higher than a 6 on the AMP scale of things.

Surprises me a little about the $140....must be a new girl trying to raise the bar a little. If you go to the 4S stick to your guns and only offer the C-note. The prices are just fine where they are at.

Peace and play safe
WT

DrDetroit
10-27-03, 02:26
Hay Guys; I hope that wasn't Miki I had the other day,she was more than willing to do anything but just to flakey for me.The girl I had has a kinda wide nose,nice soft C implants(good job) large but soft nipples , small patch of hair atop Y,somewhat lose skin(little flabby) said she was from Korea,married once and was a US citizen. Every time I tryed to ask about Miki she went into her goofey laugh dumb shit routine. Also seemed surpised at C facial said "You bad boy" and ran out of room to clean up,but was fine when returned. Talked a bit helped me dress then somewhat rushed out the door.I'm going to try to get back out this week will let you know how it goes Later Dr.D

Gary Dee
10-27-03, 07:10
DrD...Doesn't sound at all like Miki...nor is it likely July (who's gone, but rumored to be back end-December). Almost sounds like the operators have 'imported' some help from another AMP for the interim.

Play Safe....GD

Bikerman
10-27-03, 17:56
dr.d that was deinetly not miki did this girl(kim) look sort of young?? you said she was a little flabby ...did she have a flabby ass??? did she look overwieght?? might have to check her out Iv'e seen miki so many times she knows what i like and goes right to it.. trys to rush a little.. she wasn't like that the first couple of times ..I think she gets like that once she knows you pretty good... she has been there all summer except for a few weeks here and there and everybody asks for her.. she is almost getting to mechanical.. at least when july was there it took some of the LOAD off of her(no pun intented) Later Bikerman.....

DrDetroit
10-31-03, 02:55
Bikerman;
It's hard to tell her age .At first look I'd of said 28-30 but if you looked close she could be 18-22 really hard to tell, but I'd have to stick with 25-30?Also it's not that she's fat but her skin is lose on her,althrough very very soft&smouth and not a flabby ass just a little lose she ,also had big (jellybean) nipples but again soft and stayed soft.What has been your experience with C facial's with AMP girl's?This girl seemed most surprised Dr.D.

Bikerman
10-31-03, 23:53
drdetriot!! You still got me curious the only girls i have heard of there are cookie and miki.. I'm going to stop by Sunday and see whats up... I'll ask for Kim and see what happens ..I need a little change of pace... let me know if you remember anything else or hear of anything .. Ill keep you informed of the outcome......

Lopakhin
11-03-03, 10:10
I was driving on South Ave. in Boardman on Sun. and saw a small complex that had a sign with Sei Bella Spa on it. It was just past the Sam's Club on the left coming from 224. Does anyone know about this place? I couldn't stop to check it out since I was with someone at the time.

Ampguider
11-04-03, 10:00
What has been your experience with C facial's with AMP girl's?This girl seemed most surprised Dr.D.

My experience has been that they hate them. One time I was performing Russian on a provider nce and got a little too carried away and gave her an unexpected whitewash across her face. All I can remember was her being extremely pi**ed off.

Though I got a pretty good chuckle out of it ;)

Peace...
WT

Torchkit
11-04-03, 18:32
Lopakhin:

I took a look today. Its Sei Bella SALON, not spa. Its a beauty shop. They are currently seeking a nail tech and a stylist if you know anyone looking. LOL

Igron

Bikerman
11-09-03, 02:16
dr.detroit:: I got the scoop!! That was miki you had I was there sun. nite. taiked to miki she said there was nobody new there except for cookie...when i got there i asked for kim she said there never was a kim there. miki said she sometimes goofs around and tells people a different name but that was her ..she also told me she was married once and she has been in the u.s. about 8 years. also Anna at tokyo is on vacation but yoko is back (she didn't look to bad last time i seen her,,,i think). sun spa has a new girl also . thats all i know now keep the info coming.......later Bikerman

Richard Walt
11-13-03, 22:09
Any news on Bella Spa? Has anyone heard of how to contact any of the girls?

ianinohio
11-14-03, 01:39
I went to Tokyo Spa a couple of weeks a go. it was a weekday and it was around 11pm. There was only one woman there. A little chubby, mid-thirties. I think she said her name was Pepsi (she said, "like the cola"). Great backrub but the FS wasn't great. I've now tried 3 AMPs in Warren and my vote is still with Sun (and the woman with the poodle). Are there any AMPs that I'm missing? any recommendations?

thanks.

jonplus
11-15-03, 18:13
Richard have not eard any thing about Bella Sine Closed. I was hoping someone whould open a none AMP in Warren again. Has anyone ever heard about any other fun in this area that is not a AMP or a SW.