PDA

View Full Version : Italian Beautify (Haverhill)

Davehter13
06-28-17, 11:43
Anyone see the 33 why / o Italian Beauty in Haverhill (I think that is where)? She puts her digits in the ad. Ends in 2449. Her ad was flagged before I could steal the picture but she has very prominent eyebrows, looks like a ring in that space above her lip, cute pic (but can't see body).

Longjblues
07-20-17, 14:29
I responded to her post on CL, but she eventually replied indicating that she was only doing out or cardates. I never saw her or got much info from her, but I did save her photo from the ad I responded to back a few weeks.

Anyone see the 33 why / o Italian Beauty in Haverhill (I think that is where)? She puts her digits in the ad. Ends in 2449. Her ad was flagged before I could steal the picture but she has very prominent eyebrows, looks like a ring in that space above her lip, cute pic (but can't see body).

Longjblues
07-20-17, 17:33
She posted today. Here is the link, her ad, & new pics. Note the "Grocho" eye brows.

https://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/cas/d/yr-old-beauty-wm/6228395658.html

33 yr old 🇮127481; beauty. W4 m (Haverhill ma).

Call me asap looking to give some fun today I love flowers. Call or text only 978 four762 fourfour9.

FroHike
07-20-17, 20:07
I saw that ad, the eye brows look like decals or black tape. Funny look for an otherwise good looking girl.

She posted today. Here is the link, her ad, & new pics. Note the "Grocho" eye brows.

https://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/cas/d/yr-old-beauty-wm/6228395658.html

33 yr old 🇮127481; beauty. W4 m (Haverhill ma).

Call me asap looking to give some fun today I love flowers. Call or text only 978 four762 fourfour9.

Attwater
07-23-17, 07:43
I saw that ad, the eye brows look like decals or black tape. Funny look for an otherwise good looking girl.Has anyone met with her?

Basha
07-24-17, 17:23
Anyone see the 33 why / o Italian Beauty in Haverhill (I think that is where)? She puts her digits in the ad. Ends in 2449. Her ad was flagged before I could steal the picture but she has very prominent eyebrows, looks like a ring in that space above her lip, cute pic (but can't see body).I saw her last week.

She's not enthusiastic about her oral skills, and was decent while riding me. If you're looking for a quick nut, I would say she's not a bad girl, but don't expect something memorable.

To add in, she was on the rag when she saw me, so beware.

Attwater
07-25-17, 08:54
I saw her last week.

She's not enthusiastic about her oral skills, and was decent while riding me. If you're looking for a quick nut, I would say she's not a bad girl, but don't expect something memorable.

To add in, she was on the rag when she saw me, so beware.Thanks for your help.