PDA

View Full Version : Orgy Grandmas (Gilfs) for Party Wanted

Radische
06-25-17, 04:21
Yes, I'm looking for mature grandmother types, ages 40 to 140, willing to actively participate in an orgy. You must be willing to fuck and suck lots of guys, sometimes simultaneously, and you must never say no to any man unless he intends to hurt you. All races and sizes are welcome to apply.

Please send pictures and tell me what you do best. I'll meat with you for an interview and explain how this is going to work.

Tjinla2001
07-01-17, 10:37
Yes, I'm looking for mature grandmother types, ages 40 to 140, willing to actively participate in an orgy. You must be willing to fuck and suck lots of guys, sometimes simultaneously, and you must never say no to any man unless he intends to hurt you. All races and sizes are welcome to apply.

Please send pictures and tell me what you do best. I'll meat with you for an interview and explain how this is going to work.Why don't you round up some of the grandma's on Valley Blvd. And pay them something decent? They forgot more about servicing a man than any of the white civilian hags you'll likely be saddled with.