PDA

View Full Version : 2000-2004 Archive Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3

Admin
04-10-02, 05:58
Select "Add New Message" to post a message.

Mack Daddy
04-13-02, 12:57
first poster in the new forum. i feel honored. anyway stopped at the new health spa in perrysburg. i had a very good time with "sonny" I'd rate her a 9. really. she was a knockout. Probably the best looking one i've ever seen at an amp. Without getting into detail, it was a really good session.

Goodlyken
04-15-02, 15:50
Hey folks. I've been to Toledo several times and hit the clubs like Platinum. Great looking girls at Platinum and I've heard of differing amounts of attention there. How about guys starting to post more on this new board. I really need some updated info. I've stopped in at Lorainnes and walked out. I've heard about Kim's but was wondering if anyone has anything to say about any girl other than Candy or perhaps Jasmine. What about the other girls, anyone ever have an encounter with them? Thanks for your time.

phoneguy
04-20-02, 18:16
If you are lookin for a sw you should find Sarah. About 19 and a little too skinny but still the best fs I have ever had. Great perky 34's and at least a 10 on the satisfaction scale. Found her off broadway. By the way...the amp in perrysburg is now closed. Probably for the best. Hard to do business with all those noses in the way.

ShadowMan
04-22-02, 14:03
Hey Phoneguy, where on Broadway did you find her? I'm coming to Toledo about the middle of May and it would be nice to know where to look for SW's. Also, what's the LE situation in Toledo? Any stings or anything?

william_a_b
04-23-02, 22:34
I have wondered if there are any bars in Toledo with potential for action.

Thanks all for the good posts.

Happy
05-14-02, 21:40
Where is everyone?

Recently visited Toledo and stopped by looking for Sun, couldn't find it. Must be closed? Same for Kim's?

Did stop by Rainbow and had a great visit, ended up with two girls for the price of one, interesting experience, said they were sisters.

Which AMP has the best service and girls, will be coming back to town soon and want to make sure I go to the best. I like nice young thin gals. Can anyone help?

Mack Daddy
05-15-02, 21:54
hey, happy. I'm a big fan of the yoko which is just past the airport spa on airport. The couple times i've been there the girls have been very good looking and i've been treated well.

p.s. yes, where is everybody??? This used to be happening.

tittyman
05-15-02, 23:42
I've got to be in Toledo for a couple of days next week. Are their any good strip joints? I like the sleazy ones more than the fancy ones.

ShadowMan
05-16-02, 17:25
The good old Yoko spa. Got a yen? Spend it and satisfy it at the Yoko! Probably one of the best MP's in Toledo. Parking is out back, the girls all have great attitudes. I've always had a good time there.

Another good MP is the Rainbow, but it can be kind of hard to find. The girls are really good at the rainbow.

Big Boy BG
05-17-02, 23:32
I love Yoko. I just saw Mickey (as in mouse). Very good looking 30+ women. Great body and nice tits. Great pussy, I love to eat out. Was able to get full service for $100. She was a little rush with the massage.
I do need some help finding street workers. I can not find them in Toledo to save my life. Please help!!
Thanks

ChickenWing
05-19-02, 00:42
I went for a cruise this evening (Saturday) to see what kind of SW action I could find. The only place I found a couple of SW was on Lagrange between Detroit and Summit. About 7:30pm I saw 2 white girls, and 2 black girls waving me down. None were all to great looking though, just kept driving.

I cruised the Downtown area, up around Adams and Jefferson, and It is dead. With the ballpark and all the upscale movement in downtown, there is nothing to be found, except the cops, they are THICK downtown. No matter where you are, you are in sight of a cop.

Big Boy BG
05-19-02, 23:06
I tried Broadway late Saturday night, 12:30 until 1AM. I tried side streets and everything. All I saw was cops everywere. Some warm weather might help.

magik_mike
05-27-02, 03:10
went cruising on broadway and western last week. no action. as per phoneguy's post; i've found sarah twice in the past. very cute 19 year old. skinny, braided pig-tails, and tongue pierce. fs rated off the charts. the first time i picked her up, she was dressed like a raver chick and the second time, a cute wrap skirt so i can touch her. she wouldn't do anal, though. i've also picked up a girl named heather. she's also 19 with dirty blonde hair. her service was excellent although she had some funky spots on her face. i think they've run into some problems because the second time i picked up sarah she said she'd been in jail for a week. heather has a nice body with a tattoo on her belly. neither girl has stretch marks or kids. paid heather fitty clams for halfnhalf.

never pick up a girl named kelly off western unless you can come in two seconds. she said "let's party" and brought me to her sister's place and we were alone. after i paid her 30 dollars, she kept asking me if i was going to come- repeatedly! every two seconds. could not get comfortable. ran out pissed off because i got in an argument with her and she threatened to mace me. i'd like to run her over in with my car the next time i see her. i was fooled by her false motivation and lost the money.

ManOWar
05-28-02, 00:34
Hey, where is Rainbow Spa? Looks like it's a good joint. I might be in the area in a few weeks, and would like to stop by.

phoneguy
05-28-02, 17:53
Yep, saw Heather my self the other day. Actually went back for more but couldn't find her again. She has been working for only seven months as opossed to Sarah's four. What a find on both counts. Can't go wrong with either girl. Sarah is in jail right now but hopefully she will be out soon. If you pick up April, throw her back. Great attitude and not a bad looker but just plain horrible at what she does. She is also pretty used up. I have seen at least two of her sisters, both out of the business now but what great service they gave.

Big Boy BG
06-02-02, 00:42
I do not know?????
I have been looking for a SW 4 times, and seen nothing. The only girls that looked like they were working, did not want a ride. How do you guys aproach a SW? Do they aproach you? Are they out after dark? Any help would be great.

Thanks

walrus
06-02-02, 12:55
I have driven through the Broadway and Western intersection several times in the past month but didn't see anything. Are they walking anywhere near the Ralley's hamburger place? Are they actually strolling the side streets rather than the main drag? Last time I left Deja Vu strip joint and rolled through Broadway & Western just after midnight, I felt pumped up enough to jump anything that moves. Are the SWs out there Friday or Saturday nites? Sounds like some nice action (especially slim blondes) if you're lucky enough to find it. Any additional comments would be appreciated!

HappyGardener
06-03-02, 23:14
hey all
Chicago poster here. Coming to Toledo this weekend. Don't know if i will have time, but I was thinking of a spa visit. read your posts but wondering if ther is anything new i need to know. Anyone special I should ask for/ Any price range? i would assume the two girl special that one of you got is not the norm. thanks in advance, i will report if i get the chnce to go this trip.

Randy McKnaley
06-04-02, 18:59
Hoy-hoy

-All information is accurate as of the date posted-

TO: happygardener and all, most of the AMP I’ve been to are willing to do the 2 girl thing, once and a while I read that of some of the guys that post here just got lucky and the stars where aligned and they got to girls. I am not calling them liars and this probably does happen on occasion, but it has been my experience if I want to girls I have to ask. Which is not all that bad every time I have asked for 2, the places have been very accommodating. Of course this cost more usually, but not much, it really depends what you want from the two girls. I have posted guides as to what to pay (I pay) in past post (check out the archives for Toledo).

I’d also like to take the time to recommend Rainbow Spa on Telegraph. Out of all the places I visited so fare in Toledo I like this one the best. The place is run by about 6-10 women claming to be sisters they range from 7-9s (MHO). But the girls are friendly for the most part, and the place is clean and very nice and relaxing. Also if you are worried about people seeing you coming and going this place is kind of secluded but not way out in the boonies either. And they do offer 2 girls (price vary) depending on the girls you want.

One last thing, A WARNING TO EVRYBODY!!! Just seen on the local news that the zealots on the city council paid an “independent research group” to go undercover into all the adult business in Toledo. This includes the strip clubs, modeling places, bookstores video arcades, and MP. They are supposed to have a meeting with in the next few days to discuses the findings of the group. Toledo is also in the middle of a moratorium on new adult business.

So I recommend getting your kicks in the next month or so. Because it looks like the city council, is going to make things very rough in the coming months and are looking to shut a bunch of places down. I REALLY REALLY hope I’m wrong, but Toledo may be heading down the same road Detroit and Windsor have already been.

That’s all for now.

Have fun, but be careful!

phoneguy
06-09-02, 23:47
I haven't seen Sarah or Heather in the last ten or twelve days, my guess is they are noe running free at this time. There has been no sw's that I have seen. Well, maybe soon.

Pauly
06-12-02, 11:23
I've had a bunch of experiences at Kim's since I last posted.

Just so you all know, there is more than one girl going by the name of CANDY. The Candy I talked about earlier is a dark skin, thin, black girl with a very cute face. She is too thin for me but still has nice tits and ass and she is great at what she does. The other Candy claims to be her sister. She is very tiny. Very thin, very short, I'd estimate 90 lbs or so. Not as dark as the other Candy and not as pretty either. She is also not as good. She used way way way too much oil with me, and her handjob did nothing but tickle. She would give a bbbj, but not to completion.

I've also had a couple other girls. The last time I went there there were only two girls to choose from. One was a 40 y.o. looking white chick who looked like a disgruntled housewife. I've seen her there several times but I never choose her. She is as thin as a rail and while not UGLY she is totally unappealing imo. The only other choice was a slightly chunky blonde who looked like a total skank. Once you're in the door, you have to make a choice, right? Her name was Hanna.

Hanna was chunky, but not in hte right places. She had a bit of a belly, but tits and ass were a little flat. She was pretty good, though. She got right down to business, giving me a bj w/ condom way before I even asked. She got me hard and proceeded to get me off. Again her looks: About 5'5, maybe 130 lbs (guess). Pale skin, skanky hair. She had false eyelashes that were all fucked up when I saw her. But if you can't find anything better, she's pretty good.

The other girl I had was supposedly new. Can't remember her name right now, hopefuly it will come to me. Doesn't really matter since most of these girls use more than one name. Anyway, she was a little taller than the rest. A little chunky, which I prefer to too thin. Pretty girl, second only to the original Candy. She was white, but had a darker complexion and brown hair. I gave her my usual $100. She said I could get a handjob. Remember, she was new. I said "I usually get more than a hanjob for $100." She said that she was on her period. Well, that wasn't exactly what I had in mind. Anyway, she gave a good dance, but never took the initiative. I like when a girl takes the lead a little bit, yakjnow? I don't remember much about the bj (w/ condom) but I do know that I came like a virign. Not sure if that was her doing or if it was just luck.

Overall, I've been to Kim's six times now, i've had five different girls. I've gotten five blowjobs, one handjob. Of the blowjobs, three were with condom and i came in their mouths, one was without condom and I pulled out and jacked off, and one was bbbj in the mouth cum. The handjob was also great, believe it or not. Even when I haven't gotten the hottest girl, I have never felt like i"ve wasted my money. THink: If you pay $40 to get in plus $100, you're only paying $20 more than they charge you at Loraine's (self-service, no touching whatsoever). I plan on going to Kim's today. I hope what Rand says doesn't fuck anything up.

phoneguy
06-13-02, 22:57
I saw Heather last night. Picked her up on Canal Street @ Segal.
Still one of the best to be found. Sarah is on a six month extended stay visit with the county. Heather said she doesn't keep any regular hours but if you find her you will not regret it.

Goodlyken
06-26-02, 14:36
Hey folks. I'm looking to visit Kim's soon. What's the news about LE and the political stuff going on there? Pauly, may I ask if you if you've been there recently? How are the ladies? Anyone else? I'll be glad to post my result. I love ebony girls, but I'd love to have some caucasian. What's up? What are their hours?

Pauly
06-28-02, 14:27
baalman2- I actually went the same day as I made my last post. I'm trying to cut down to once per month. If you go back and read the archives you'll see that when I first started posting here I was too scared to go to an Asian Massage parlor or anything. This forum has changed me, and I think for the better too. However I do have to watch what I spend.

To recap for all, I first went to an AMP in the earlier part of 2002. It was Chang-Mi and though at the time I thought it was a bad experience, in restropect it was pretty good, though rushed and too expensive. It was obvious I was a first-timer, so the woman took me for a total of $220. This is just to illustrate how much money I spent, cuz later that day I went to Rainbow and blew another $160 and had a great, great time by any day's standards. Later that week I went to Rainbow again (another $140) and had a bad experience (had a hard time maintaining erection). Since then I have only been to an AMP one other time, and it was Chang Mi again, and again I couldn't stay hard. This time I actually left after paying, but not after fucking. I swear this is my last AMP time ever.

You might read the above and think that I'm impotent. That's not the case at all! I've never had that problem in my personal life and I frequent (too frequent) Kim's and always have a good time. It's just that while though you may be able to find a diamond in the rough, the asian girls are usually old, with bad bodies (either too thin, or else lumpy with fake tits and flat ass), and bad temperments.

Kim's is where it's at for me. I've been there 7 times, now here are the girls I've had:
- Jasmine (gave bbbj, no longer works there)
- Candy (gave great hj)
- Candy again (gave bj)
- Other Candy (gave bbbj but not to completion)
- Another girl whose name I don't remember (bj)
-Hanna (bj)

And yes, I've gone since and I had the best experience yet.

The girl I had was a truly beautiful black girl. Now I admit I may prefer black women, but even if I didn't I have found one thing to be true: Black sex workers are by and large better looking than white ones. The reasons why have to do with socio-economic and racist problems in our country, and while it's a sad fact that a girl as hot as this one would not have to be working at Kim's if she were white, it is an unfortunate fact that I'm willing to indulge in. (BTW she asked that her name not be used).

Anyway, speaking of the LE, we discussed it in a cat and mouse way. I had never seen her nor any of the other girls who were working that night before, and i had jsut read about the LE info. I was worried that she was undercover and she was worried that I was. After 15 minutes or so, we realized that neither were. She gave a great dance, and was very vocal and seemed interested. She gave a good bj, but this girl was so beautiful I had to get more. For an additional $80, $180 total ($220 with door cost) I fucked her and it was great. $220 may be a bit, but I tell you what, I have never seen a girl this goodlooking in the sex biz, except for the rare stripper (never a real sex worker). Her pussy was hot and tight and I had to try so hard not to blow my load, but of course, I still did in five minutes or less.

Let me say this to baalman2 and anyone else though: A girl's beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I don't find most of the white girls who work at Kim's to be attractive becuase for the most part htey are too thin for me. You may like thin girls and therefore you may like them. I have seen a few white girls with really good faces, but imo the best looking girls are Candy #1 and this other girl. The white girl whose name I can't remember was also quite pretty, though.

Pauly
06-28-02, 14:34
Randy: COuld you please explain the outcall places a little bit more? Does the girl come to your hotel? What about an officeif you're working late?

Randy McKnaley
06-28-02, 15:38
Hoy-hoy

To Pauly and all, I have to kind of agree with you about the AMPs some of the ladies are old and have bad attitudes but I tell you I have seen young 19 & 20-year-old looking girls there too. But as I have said in earlier post you have to ask, and ask firmly (but politely) to get the better looking girls, I have no idea why they hide the good looking girls at the AMPs maybe has to do with seniority or something. But anyway I just mention that FYI.

As for the outcall places I think there are about half a dozen in Toledo. The 3 I mentioned all have websites with prices and photos of the girls, which I think is a must when going this route. I have heard some horror stories about what has shone up on some of the guys’ doorsteps. At least if you can see a photo 1st you kind of know what you are getting. If you want the websites addresses get a copy of the “Toledo Blade” and look for their ads in the sport sections. I don’t like to post website and street address because it is borderline adverting and I think that is against the forum rules.

Here is some information though to get you started. All 3 places I mention in my previous post have comparable prices to each other and the incall places (Mystiques is a little bit pricier than the other two). Around $225 for an hour, $410 for 2 hours, and I think $450 and some change for 2 girls (that will vary depending if you want a 2 girl show or two girls up on you).

You can call and make a reservation for the girl you want ahead of time, but I don’t think it is required. You can just call up to see who is working the night you want some company, they will tell you, and if you want she will show up at your home or hotel room within the hour. Some place (but not all) have a policy that if you don’t like the looks of her once she shows up you can send her away and not pay, or get a replacement: AS LONG AS YOU CALL THE AGANCIE BACK RIGHT THEN. I would ask about that when you call. As always payment in cash is a must.

As for the office thing you will just have to ask them. I know Companions also does Bachelor parties so the girl may come to your office, each place probably has it’s own polices.

Another thing sometime when you call these places you will get an answering machine. You will have to leave your name and number and hotel room if applicable and they will call you back.

WordUp
06-28-02, 16:08

MAYBE IT IS ME,

>>>> I just can't see paying a lot of money for PUSSY even if I could hold my load for an hour. I guess if she is letting me cum as often as I can, and was staying with me all night .... I might pay the COST to be the Boss. I guess I am TOO DAMN CHEAP !!!!

>>>> i THINK YOU SHOULD CATCH YOUR FASTASY WOMAN, AND HAVE HER .... BUT BARGAIN, BARGAIN, BARGAIN .... and IF SHE STILL WON'T MOVE ON PRICE .... CATCH HER ON A SLOW NIGHT.

>>>> I have missed out on some fine ass SEX workers, and thought DAMN I screwed up ..... but them long cumms two very nice LADIES and I get two hit, even three instead of one.

>>>> I mean all-in-all pussy is still pussy. You are just paying for the package / the wrapping. I know .... IT REALLY IS THE TOTALL PACKAGE, but we are tooooo damn willing to spend for toooo much for looks and not good service. The most I will be willing to spend is $120, and I did that in DC, from an SW I posted about and she let me cum twice. and stayed for almost 2 hours. We did talk a lot about sex & money, but we got down to business too.

I WISH all the Brotha's their FANTASY, but BARGAIN, BARGAIN, BARGAIN, because them having a GOOD reliable, steady client is as good as you having a Good, Reliable, Steady SEX Worker to go to. AND REMEMBER YOU HAVE THE MONEY, thus YOU HAVE THE POWER.
USE IT ... but DON'T ABUSE IT .... YOU CAN SAY "HELL NO TOO !!"

.... ((((((( WORD ))))))) ,,,,

ChickenWing
06-29-02, 23:13
I stopped off to Kims last Saturday. There were 4 girls working. 3 of them were nice looking white girls, and the forth was an OK black girl, but kinda big. The girl I picked was named Marissa. She was white, very pretty, and a nice body. She said she had recently had a baby. Her tits were a little saggy and she had huge nipples. Ass was perfect. Anyway, I asked for a blowjob, and she said she doesn't do blowjobs, but she does handjobs and sex. A little disappointed, I opted for a Handjob. I asked if I could cum on her tits, and she said no, but I could cum on her leg. She started with a lap dance where she made me put my underwear back on. When she finished the lapdance, she let me take my underwear off, and then she grabbed my cock and started stroking. When I told her I was about to cum, she raised her ankle to my cock so I could cum on it. Not exactly the part of her leg I was interested in. After the first spurt of cum, she dropped my cock like it was poison. I had to finish myself. Not the best experience I've ever had. After I got dressed, she started to clean up the couch, and she just refolded the towl and laid it back on the couch. I wish I hadn't seen that. Yes, it was dirty.

Pauly
07-01-02, 10:39
Chicken Wing: Sounds like you just had a bad luck. I've never had a girl refuse to do bj and that lapdance shit with you having your pants on is completely crazy and unlike anything I ever had at Kim's.

I'm intrigued by the "big" black girl, though. Ive never seen a black girl there who I would say was anything close to big. In my opinion almost all of the girls there are too thin.

Dogboy
07-01-02, 19:20
Can someone tell A Detroit boy how to get to Kim's? Thank You all.

Huteh
07-03-02, 18:23
Hey guys. Coming into Toledo the night of 7/4 and all day Friday 7/5.
Any recommendations on a good AMP with younger women??

Pauly
07-09-02, 00:06
Dogboy: Find the address to Raceway Park (harness racing), that should be pretty easy to do. Then use mapquest.com to get directions. From Raceway Park, head in the direction of Loraine's and Scaletts (not Platinum Showgirls) and drive for 1 maybe 2 miles, taking a left curve with the road instead of veering off straight. You'll pass Rainbow Spa and then you should see an Adult Bookstore on yoru left. Turn in, Kim's is right there.

Fellas, I've become too heavily addicted to this hobby of ours and i've found that visiting this site only makes it worse. I've made a commitment to myself that I'm going to quit cold turkey for at least three months. Here is why.

The day I made my last message I went to Kim's and had a girl named Savannah. She was a decent looking white girl with brown hair. Attitude was cool, but not great, all business, but not rude in anyway. Gave oral, and then I had full service too. Not the best, but not bad at all. Again, I have never been disappointed with a Ki'ms experience.

That was a Friday, and then that Tuesday I decided I wanted to try my first outcall experience. I rented a room at a $50 per night hotel, (way too mcuh I later found out-- you can get places for like $20 for three hours). I called and got hte black girl from toledoescorts.com, Danielle. Most of the girls at the website have their faces blacked out, and while this is obviously to protect their identities, i also kinda thought it was cuz they were problay ugly. Well, let me tell you one thing, Danielle was BEAUTIFUL, GORGEOUS and everything else. her face absolutly blew away every sex worker I had ever seen before. Taking her clothes off, though, I was a little disappointed to see she had quite a tummy. Usually the girls are too thin, and Danielle had huge (apparently) real tits, but a disappointing surprisingly small butt for a black girl, and a bit of a tummy (though not bad, you know).

Attitude wise, she talked way too much. We layed on the bed naked and I fondled her ass while she told me how using her escort service was way better than Kims and stuff. Finally I asked for a handjob and she gave a very mediocre one. Then a blowjob and she did pretty good. Then she got on top and about 30 sec into it, she starts talking more. I threw her into doggy and she kept talking as I rammed her hard. After I came, she kept talking and talking. I was supposed to get it on with her again, but she just kept talking and it wasn't like she wouldn't have done what I asked ehr, its just I couldn't get a hardon with her talking.

Danniele had a very good personality, was not loud and obnoxious at all, but still, her conversation was one-sided. A couple of times she interupted me as soon as I took a breath and I couldn't get my point in. It was interesting to hear her opinions on some things, but still...

The escort stuff does provide a pretty good value, though, especially if you can squeeze off a few nuts in the hour. $225 plus the room ($20 if you're smart) = $245. About $55 mroethan you'll pay at Kim's for full service, but you get a whole hour and as many nuts as you can bust. However, It is more thrilling for me to go to Kim's cuz I like being presented iwth the choice- it gives me the power, you know? Never know what you're going to get, but you know you're gonna get your choice of three.

Well anyway, the very next day I hit up Kim's. The reason I'm not gonna go again for a long time is because of the way that the mamasan greeted me. She acted as if 'wow what a fucking loser coming back here twice in five days' not even knowing that it was actually my third paid sex in that time- way too much on the money i make.

This time I had this girl named Lauren. Now i wasn't totally in love with her look but I have a feeling that a lot of the guys on here would think she looked awesome. She was petite, with blonde hair, and huge (presumably) fake (but decently tasteful) tits. She tells me right off that she charges $100 for bj, $150 for fs. I've been paying $100 and $180, so I don't know if I was being ripped off or not. I told her I only had $100, which was true, but by the time I was 1/2 way done, I wish I had the extra $50.

Lauren was very very sensual-- much more than any of the other girls I've had. She got me rock hard, whereas normally, I have to do a little self-service to get ready. She even rubbed my raw cock in her naked asscrack, which was cool.

Unfortunately, she gave pretty lame head. It was okay, but she just didn't go fast enough as I approached climax. I busted a really weak nut, though overall, I can't complain about the service.

That weekend I ended up going to Scarlett's with a friend. I dropped nearly $1000 in one week. This is why I have to quit. At least for a while. It gets addictive.

WordUp
07-09-02, 04:27
PAULY .... MAN, OH, MAN !!!!

....... I just read your post and to drop a grand in aweek on poon tang .... Man now I know "who has the cheese." Yea, you need to take a rest and evaluate, then reevaluate your situation and spending. You are spending about $150-200 per NUT. Better invest in your own hand for a while. That is NOT to be FUNNY, but to say, these are just NUT, and that is far too much money for those NUTS.

....... Maybe going to street SW is too much of a risk for you, since you are going to to escorts. If you are anykind of decent man, you can find a few decent women(hoes) at the local bars that will do it for a few drinks, and maybe $25-50 extra bucks for good faith. They are interested in SEX TOO (FREEBIE), so it is a chance, and if you know how to play the game the rewards can be BIG. No you are NOT going to always get that MODEL type, but there are a lot of average looking girls, with gggggreat bodies, who like the attention and respect. TRY IT .... it is NOT that hard, and as you try you will learn and become better.

....... I always keep a few bar girls on the side. I am working now on a cute asian girl. I almost had her last Saturday, but her cousin got drunk and she had to take her home. I am no ladies catcher in looks, but I have learned the art of fishing, from and the wrong thing I have done and observed. If I can do it you CAN TOO.

...... I use SW as more the sport of hunting, but they are NOT my primary source of poon tang. That comes from a FREBIE SOURCE. I use the SW as a filler, and only when I find a decent fine SW will I drop a few extra bucks. Here in Cincinnati they are few and far between.

...... LASTLY .... STICK TO A LIMIT and DO NOT MOVE FROM THAT POINT. Spend no more than $25-50 on an SW, stop using escorts, and MP's ..... learn the local bar scene, and get a friend who the two of you can share hoes with (i.e.- SW ... and bar hoes). Even try going to some of the area Swinger Clubs .... there is plenty of free sex there. There are plenty of ugly and good looking women looking to be had.

MAYBE on my next trip to Detroit I can catch up with you and you can show me the SW situation there and the bar scene.

((((((( WORD )))))))

Randy McKnaley
07-24-02, 14:02
Hoy-hoy

Pauly,

Personally I don’t think you have anything to worry about. If you were in Detroit maybe, but I think you are ok now. Here is the law, as I understand it.

In Detroit they are real big on impounding the cars of johns, then making them pay around a grand to get them out of impoundment. Keep in mind this is even before you are ever convicted, and before you pay any of the other solicitation fees, or court cost.

Even read in the Detroit forum about one guy who picked up a SW took her back to a motel did his business, and was arrested (car impounded) while he was dropping her back off?! The way it was explained on the forum was it was semi legal because the girl was a known prostitute, and the car was used in the aid of committing a crime, or something like that.

All of that is in response of the high rate of SW in Detroit, and the fact that they legalized gabling, so the feds are looking at Detroit closer; therefore the local LE have become more zealous at their attempts to cleanup the street crime in the city. So if you where in Detroit maybe you should worry, but your in Toledo, so now that I have you hiding under your bed let me explain the law as I understand it in Toledo.

Toledo does not have legalized gabling, nor do they have anywhere near the number of SW Detroit has (MP that’s another story as we all already know). So I do not think Toledo is as quick triggered to do the impound your car thing, even though I think Toledo has that law. The last time I read the Toledo Municipal code I believe the crime of solicitation was a 3rd degree misdemeanor in Toledo punishable by “NOT MORE” than 60 days in jail, and a $500.00 fine plus court cost (and I think maybe a mandatory STD/HIV Test).

Now I am not writing all this to scare people (although if you are in this hobby I think a person should be semi-familiar with the law, and be prepaid for what can happen). My point is the jails are already over crowded, and surveillance cameras, and the tracking & tracing of license plates seems a bit excessive for a $500.00 dollar fine, and remember that is the maxim not the average.

I would say if someone were going to get arrested they would have been right then on the premises, it is very unlike they would track anyone down just for this.

On the other hand stranger things have happened, so who knows? Have I confused the issue enough Pauly? ;-)

One last thing since this is the world sex guide, remember sex everybody, the reason we come here. I am happy to report some good news for once. Seems that the Relaxation Station in Fostoria is open again. If anyone makes it down there lets hear a report. Last I heard the Relaxation Station was an American staffed place not Asian.

So Pauly maybe you found a new place to go besides Kim’s. Sounds like your nerves are shot, maybe you should get out of the city for a while. ;-)

That’s all for now.

Have fun, and be “VERY” careful ;-)

walrus
07-29-02, 09:53
Tried out Kim's Modeling over the weekend and chose a blonde named Summer. Nice looking young lady and had a good time.

JackSquat
08-09-02, 15:39
Just think of what a better world we would live in if LE concentrated more on child abductors, and less on sex; which by the way is the whole reason why we're all here in the first place!!

magik_mike
09-12-02, 00:30
anyone got the goods on the street scene? for me, it's been death valley out there!

AssMaster
10-02-02, 14:47
i learned about kims from posts on this board and i must say that i am very happy indeed. since the activity on this board has been minimal lately i've decided to stop being a luker and start posting.

let me start by saying that i have a thing for black women. i especially like women (of any race) that have nice big butts (like jennifer lopez for example). after reading posts here i thought i would probably never run into such a woman at kims, but guess what, the first time i went there i met alexis. alexis for my tastes is one of the finest women i've ever seen. she looks like she just stepped off the set of a sir mixalot video. she has a very pretty face, carmel skin and an amazing, AMAZING ass. too good to be true?

kinda. even though this was my first time with a sex worker i could tell she was kinda cold. she didn't seem very interested and the head she gave me was only soso. still, the girl was so hot that i blew my load pretty quickly when we began fucking.

i met with her again about two weeks later. she looked quite a bit different (new hairdo different clothes) but still amazing. this time her performance was even colder. she was so not into it that i couldn't even finish fucking her. i put her on the couch on her knees and jacked off with her ass in my face. hey! i'm a freak, i know, but this girls ass is to die for.

another two weeks went by and i went again. this time i found a girl named oni or something like that. a short little white girl blonde with you guessed it an amazing ass. this girl was the polar opposite of alexis in terms of performance. she was very into it and a lot of fun. she gave me a bbbj but made me stop before i came. again judging by what i've read on these boards i thought the women of kims to be dogs and yes i've seen some not so good looking girls there, but girls like alexis and oni are much better than what youre likely to see walking around at the mall.

the next week i went agin. and again i had oni. this time she had a cold or something and her performance suffered a little bit. not the best time. plus afterwards she talked to me about her little son which made me feel very sad. i dont like to dwell on the fact that these women probably have issues about doing what they do and to think of this sweet young girl and her little baby while she was sucking my dick was not pleasant yaknow?

i know oni works in the mornings so i decided to go back to the night shift. there i met an amazingly beautiful black girl named asia. man o man she rocked my word. i got a face full of her ass for about ten minutes and then she gave me a cbj. about two slurps into it i couldn't take no more. i paid for fs so i told her to stop. she got on and in like 2 seconds i popped. it was kinda embarassing.

second time i came back asia seemed to remember me. i'm probably reading too much into it but she seemed to want to start fucking earlier so i didn't blow my load so fast. i got a dance from her then she went down like she was gonna suck my dick but she didnt even drop to her knees, she just bent over. she only gave it a few slurps and then turned her cute little ass around and sat on my dick. i rocked her pussy for a good ten minutes and she was really working it. aftewarrds i stayed and talked to her for awhile she is a really cool girl.

lets get some posts back up in this beyatch

Randy McKnaley
10-07-02, 02:06
Hoy-hoy

It’s been awhile but we’re back again.

To U-man, and all; as of right now all the AMPs are still open even Rainbow the one that got raided back in July. I even went there a couple times myself (more on that below). But as I said before in some of my earlier post all that may be coming to an end this November (election year, election year, election year,!!!).

In my earlier post I told the board about the city herring two “outside consultants” to the tune of $20 grand of our tax dollars to go in to all the adult business in town, and “evaluate” them. For more information on that check my earlier post.

Anyway now it seems that at least 2 city councilmen are pushing to have the consultants suggestions turned into laws, and ordinances (election year, election year, election year,!!!). Among the new laws would be:

1) The abolishment of all non-licensed massage parlors
2) The requiring of exotic dancers to obtain “entertainer” licenses
3) The requiring of strip clubs to obtain licenses
4) The limiting of strip club and “entertainer” licensees
5) The banning of lap dances
6) The removal of doors from private viewing booths in adult video stores
7) Limiting the number and locations of adult business
8) The passing of a ordinance requiring a person to remain at least 30 feet from a dancer at all times within a club (FYI Tampa Bay currently has a law like this one on there books, and it is unenforceable) Anyone that has been to Déjà vu, or Scarlet's know it is imposable to stay 30 feet away from anything in those little clubs
9) No more taking tips in strip clubs with boobs, or girls doing the crotch crab thing with the dollar and the guys’ face (you guys know what I’m talkin’ about)
10) Some kind of ordinance that requires the stages to be at least six feet high, or have the men sit 3 yards back from the stage (kind of like Deju Vu in Ypsilanti)

I am sure there are some more, but those are the only ones I know about for sure.

You can read more by going to this link. Click it or maybe cut and past it:

http://www.toledoblade.com/apps/pbcs.dll/artikkel?SearchID=7311302549890&Avis=TO&Dato=20020910&Kategori=NEWS16&Lopenr=109100038&Ref=AR

Now has for my review of Rainbow it has gone done hill since the raid. 1st the quality of the girls is way down at least on the night shift when I went. I however I lucked out. And got a very attractive petite girl named Sue from Tokyo and L.A. extensively; she told me she was in her forties but believe me you could not tell it from looking at her. She looked like a 20 year old school girl, hell she even had braces ;-). I had a good time with Sue for around $80 plus $30.00 for the door with a coupon. Seems they no longer do the hour only half hour at this place. Sue still did not rush me though. Also all the girls now ware white lab jackets, I guess to make the place seem more professional.

Anyway, went back a second time got Sue again had another good time that couldn’t be beat, prices were the same, the other girls I saw still did not look as nice. Went back a third time, looking for Sue but the Mamason said she was on “vacation” when I asked when she would be back she said “Sue not come back went back to L.A.” I did not feel like engaging any of the other girls, so I have not been back to Rainbow since. The girls I spoke of in my previous post are no longer at this MP (most likely rotated out right after the raid). And of the current girls the only one I would have recommended is back in LA, or Tokyo, or Dog Patch anyplace but the Rainbow. So I would say try one of the other places for right know.

Also another weird thing about Rainbow. It seems that the Mamason (who looks like she was born 2 year before Moses) is the only one who gives the bodies scrubs now. The 1st time I went back I was ushered into the shower by Petite Pretty Sue, and then she leaves, and 900-year-old Mamason comes into assist. I politely but firmly said no thank you and went back to my room. On the second trip Sue came into my room gave me a hug and asked if I wanted “body wash” I said will you do it and she said “no, only Mamason” so I declined again. All the women at Rainbow are still friendly enough even the Mamason, but they are no longer made up of 7-9 more like 4-6. The group seems to be much older in generally then the last time I went. So if you like older Asian women you may want to try it. And it has been around a month since I went back, so maybe they have rotated new girls back in. If in anyone else has more info please post. As for me I will be trying other places for a while.

Also tried Yoko Spa over on Airport Hwy but the Mamason there did not like the looks of me I guess, and would not let me in. She kept saying I had never been there before. I kept saying I had, long story short I ended up out in the parking lot on my way to Airport Spa.

Maybe it is just me but how are you ever suppose to get a massage from a place if they only serve repeat customers? You have to be a first time customer sometime right? Guess that’s one of those chicken and they egg questions?

So after I was rejected at Yoko, went down the road to Airport Spa had a nice two girl experience for around $180 or so plus the door of around $60. For more info on Airport Spa check my post in the Toledo Archives.

One last thing because of all the politics going on in the city right now. Yoko, and Airport might be your best bets now, and later. I am not sure but I think those two MP are out of the city limits, so what effects the other business “may” and I say “may” not effect them, or at least not as much. I now for sure Airport Spa, as been around a long time. It was open back when I was in junior high.

Man this was a long one! :-)

That’s all for now.

Have fun, and be careful ;-)

magik_mike
10-19-02, 02:56
What is up with this Thread??? Where's PhoneGuy, and other Road sharks? Any word on the street scene?

phoneguy
10-22-02, 01:25
Been way too busy the last few weeks. I haven't seen ANYTHING but a few nasty, used, spent, ugly hags out for quite a while now. Still hoping Sarah will be back soon. Have no idea what happened to Heather. At this point there seems to be absolutely no street scene in the Glass City at all. Gonna be in Philly in a couple weeks, hope to hook up there.

ChickenWing
10-25-02, 02:15
Hi all, I went to Kims on Saturday night, about midnight or so. There were three girls, all white and cute. I don't remember their names. The one I picked was Savanah. She had long brown hair, probably late 20's or so. Not too bad. I asked her about Loran, and she said she didn't work their anymore. Anyway, I asked for a BJ, and she was happy and willing. She has an interesting technique where she kinda moves your cock around in a circle while she blows. It was pretty good. Then she let me cum on her tits. Not too bad an experience.

mrbiggs
10-31-02, 19:21
Just wondering if anybody can tell me where are the good spots in Toledo to pick up SW. Also wondering if this cold weather coming up is gonna effect the street scene also. Anyways, someone get back to me soon!

Randy McKnaley
11-04-02, 00:25
Hoy-hoy

I haven’t been out too much lately; been short of funds lately “the economy” you all know how that goes ;-). So I don’t have any 1st hand info for this post, but I thought I would post an article I read in the Toledo Blade. Things do not look good :-(

Below is an article taken from the Toledo Blade:

“Key section of sex-business zoning rewrite shot down Regulation of adult businesses at issue.

The Toledo Plan Commission yesterday rejected a key part of a proposed zoning rewrite that would have expanded sexually oriented businesses into industrially zoned areas.

The commission voted after city Councilman Robert McCloskey raised the specter of a flow of X-rated businesses to East Toledo - specifically the Marina District - because of the availability of vacant industrial land.

"Are we chasing them around Toledo? I don’t think this is going to improve our city, because you’re just moving it from one district to another," Mr. McCloskey said.

The zoning ordinance rewrite is one part of a major overhaul of Toledo’s adult entertainment laws after a series of legal defeats in attempts to restrict the businesses.

The zoning code changes were recommended by consultants hired by the city to study the city’s adult entertainment business.

According to Stephen Herwat, the director of the zoning commission, expanding adult uses to industrial areas would shift the businesses from commercial and residential areas.

And it would help Toledo defend a lawsuit in which it is accused of unconstitutionally restricting the adult entertainment business by not providing enough venues.

Four-Star Books Ltd. sued Toledo in 1999 over an ordinance banning doors on video viewing booths. The company is seeking to have the city’s zoning law struck down.

John Madigan, the city’s general counsel, testified during the hearing that providing more geographic locations to the adult entertainment business would help the city win the case, which is pending in U.S. District Court.

The consultants had recommended expanding the distance between sex businesses from 1,000 feet to 1,500 feet.

But the proposal given to the plan commission left the minimum separation at 1,000 feet because of the city’s legal concerns.

"The shorter distance has been upheld more than the longer ones," Mr. Madigan said.

Commission Chairman Stephen Serchuk said there is no shortage of available locations for adult businesses in Toledo - just a shortage of landlords willing to rent to them.

He offered to testify in court, citing his expertise of 25 years as a commercial real estate agent.

Adult uses now are restricted to certain commercially zoned areas, as long as they are at least 500 feet from a residentially zoned area and uses such as schools and parks and 1,000 feet from other adult-oriented businesses.

Mr. Herwat said it is unlikely an adult business could qualify for the Marina District because the zoning will be changed and because there are residences and a park across Front.

The commission voted 3-1 to delete the provision allowing adult businesses in M-1 and M-2 industrial zones from the proposed zoning ordinance, with Commissioners Serchuk, Bernard "Pete" Culp, and Robert Savage voting in support, and Sue Wuest in opposition. Commissioner Rey Boezi was absent.

The matter now goes to council’s zoning and planning committee for consideration on Nov. 19.

A separate set of regulations would license nude dance clubs, sex shops, and adult video and book stores, outlaw unlicensed massage parlors, and potentially outlaw couch dances and lap dances.

Those regulations have not been introduced yet in ordinance form.”

That’s all for now.

Have fun, and be careful ;-)

fantasyzfreddy
11-14-02, 12:40
How about the bars around the university that the college freshmen girls go to? Do you think one might go fishing there for new initiates into the industry?

Haven't been in the area for a while.

Huteh
11-15-02, 00:08
Was just in Toledo on business. Stopped on my way out of town at Yoko Health on Airport Hwy. Was a freakin bust!! The lady was very attractive physically, but her personality sucked. Ran the usual sauna/shower/massage but nothing else. Wasnt offered anything, nada, zip, zilch. I even paid for the whole hour and got a decent massage but again nothing to finish. I would steer clear of this place if your looking for anything more than a massage.

AssMaster
11-16-02, 14:48
i was at kim's a little while ago and had a horrible experience. Only had two chicks to pick from, Lacy a skinny blonde with no body and an average face, or Summer a blonde with huge fake tits. neither looks appeal to the assmaster but i went with summer.

big mistake.

her tits were big and fake, she had no ass whatsoever and upon closer inspection, her face was ugly as shit and she had fucked up teeth. yukc! If you guys go there do not pick her. Even if you like big titted blondes I guarantee you wont when you see her up close.

furthermore, when she bent over she had toilet paper in her asshole.

tthe furthest she'd go was a handjob and she was lousy at that. i had a hard time keeping an erection let alone getting off. i hear this girl is very popular but i bet she doesn't get much repeate biz.

Bide59
11-17-02, 15:26
I was driving around at Jefferson/Adams and picked up a nice cute black one. Said she needed desperatly some bugs. I said no problem, let's go to my place. Took her home, we undressed and she started to give me a nice bj. After that, a perfect bang from behind. That was sooo good.
But it seems empty most of the time around Jefferson, guess I was lucky that time. Was also cruising around Lagrange, could not see a soul. Does anybody know where to pick up SW in Toledo. Some white girls ? Appreciate your help.

AssMaster
11-20-02, 02:17
had a super hot girl at kim's her name was Priscilla. i only had two choices, her or this new black girl. i normally go for black girls, but this girl priscilla had the junk in the trunk. When she got naked she was even better than I thought! her skin was so smooth, her ass was so nice, and though you couldnt tell it that good with her clothes on her tits were extremely nice too.

she was good, however, she talked too much. when your with your lady you dont make small talk as youre about to get it on, and i wish a lot of these ladies would follow suit. maybe they talk becuase theyre nervous? I always have a hard time achieving wood when we're making small talk.

we started getting it on in my favorite position which is her on top as i sit on the couch, her facing my feet so i can grab that ass! unfortunately, priscilla didnt seem to be as good conditioned as Alexis for example as she got tired of doing it that way. Then we got on the floor and did it for awhile but her legs were hurting there too. we switched to doggy but by this time i was getting a little limp from all the start stop and condom-- god damn i hope they come up with a vaccine for STDs I hate condoms so much. Anyway, the girl was extremely concerned with safe sex. i am too, but she kept stopping cuz she felt the condom was falling off or some shit. also, she put her ass right in my face and i tried to lick it and she was not down with that. my previous girls at Kim's have been all for it. I think she was taking safety a little too far.

the coolest thing is that she was willing to suck my dick (covered) after it had been in her pussy. She ended up sucking me off as I grabbed her ass. It was good, but I never like it when i'm unable to perform based on the condom or some shit. I feel bad leaving the place even though I probably shouldn't.

If you are an assman this girl is for you. She is very pretty and has an amazing ass. her skin is so smooth it is unreal. She looks a lot better with her clothes off than on, which is always superior to the opposite, you know?

Anyway the other big news is that my fave girl Alexis has moved to another place. Damn it Priscilla even told me where it was and what the name was, but I dont remember now! Some place that is only open Friday-sunday. Anyone know?

Bide59
11-20-02, 17:57
Hey assmaster,
what did you pay ?
Where do you go, do you have to take her to your place ?
Would love to try her out, but don't know where to find Kim's !
Thanks and good hunting !

newtoy
11-21-02, 20:02
to assmaster or any other customer of kim's. i'm interested in making a visit there soon and was just looking for a few pointers for a first timer. i'm fairly new to this and just curious what a normal visit involves. from the other posts on here it sounds like if you get the right girl you'll have a good time. what are their prices?

ChickenWing
11-23-02, 22:03
Hi All,

Just got back from Kim's tonight. There were four girls to choose from, and I picked Pricilla. She was pretty cute. I asked her for a BJ, and she said ok and would dance for me first. When she started dancing, I thought it was going to be a bust. She kept talking, like assmaster said, and she stayed way on the other side of the room. She's definately a germophobe. She wouldn't let me touch her pussy, but she let me touch her tits. When a girl starts out by telling you no, no, no, it kinda turns me off. I was getting bored with the dance. Then I aked her to masturbate for me, and she rubbed herself and licked her fingers off for a few minutes, it was pretty hot. Then I told her to blow me. This is where she changed my mind. She gave the best BJ I've ever had. She isn't one of those girls who just clamps on and bobs her head, this girl did it like the professional porn stars. It was awsome. The BJ redeemed her. I would even consider going back now. She also let me cum on her tits and I almost got her in the eye. She said it scared her, but she laughed about it. Afterward, she kept stroking my cock while she got the paper towls and baby wipes, then she cleaned me up. Usually they just toss me a towel and I have to do it myself. On the way out she gave me a hug and a kiss. I thought she was going to be the worst, but she turned out to be really good. If she would just let a hand wonder around the pussy, I would see her all the time.

AssMaster
11-24-02, 16:50
you bastard! i actually went back to see priscilla last night and she was busy. you probably had her. Anyway I want to ask how would you rate her on looks? I saw her as I was leaving last night and I have to say she is phenomanal. Her skin is so sexy and smooth. She is a little too protective like i said but as far as looks she is fucking hot. She really could be in porn or making a lot of dough just dancing.

info on Kim's: Lets say your driving up Alexis and you get to the corner of alexis and telegraph. Platinum Showgirls is on your left, Scarletts is on your right. Take a right, drive by Scarletts and Lorains.. You'll end up driving by Rainbow Spa too (make sure you stay left, dont vear right near Rainbow). There is an adult bookstore on the corner, make a left into that parking lot and there is kims.

You pay $40 at the door for a 1/2 hour or $60 for an hour if you want. You usually get your choice of 3 girls which makes this way better than amp in my mind. They take you back to a room and tell you to make yourself comfortable- get naked that way they know your not a cop. They come back in a few minutes and ask what kind of show you want to have. If your shy tell them that you want the best show you can get. Usually the girl will stop bullshitting at this point and say what her price is for full service or sex. I usually pay $150 for sex or $100 for a bj. If the girl is totally hot I'm willing to pay more. I wouldnt expect to pay less. I also wont pay too much more. I dont enjoy the haggling but dont let them take advantage of you if they can sense your a first timer. I had a hot chick one time get me to pay her $140 for a hj which was dumb. Thats only one time out of about two dozen Ive had a problem like htat.

DrummerBoy
12-05-02, 16:14
Wow! You had Priscilla too? I found her to be a great experience. I happened to be passing through and stopped in after seeing all the reviews on Kim's and I got lucky with the draw. Priscilla said that she was mad at her boyfriend and decided to give me a treat that day. She gave me a very sensuous dance and she noticed that I kept on staring at her gorgeous butt as she was showing it off to me. She asked me if I liked it. Of course I said yeah, baby! She said that if I want it for an extra tip i can doggie her until I cum. I was in position before she could finish. She didn't allow me to do Greek, but allowed me to bury it in her and do BBFS til cum. Needless to say, she took it all and allowed it to drain out while I watched. Wow! what a time.

AssMaster
12-07-02, 20:00
Priscilla let you do her bareback? Wow I cant believe it since she wouldn't even let me lick her ass and kept worrying that my condom was rolling down during sex. her ass is so awesome isnt it?

How would you rate her appearance?

But honestly if she offered to let me go BB i'd have to pass as much as i would like to do it it just isn't worth the risk. bareback up the ass though i might not be able to resist.

mrbiggs
12-07-02, 21:14
Anyone have any info on the street scene right now?

Streetwize
12-08-02, 17:38
Sorry for being ignorant, but I'm from Akron and as you may have noticed...nothing happens here. Anyway I was wondering what & where & how much this "Kims" is. I kept thinking of Susi Kims, but this is the Toledo post...So any info fellas? I want to see this Pricilla myself.

AssMaster
12-09-02, 14:38
scroll down and you'll see all the info you need.

Kim's = 5070 Telegraph

mrbiggs
12-09-02, 18:21
Hey bide59,
Did that girl you said you picked up around Jefferson & Adams two posts ago leave you a number you could reach her at if you ever wanted to hook up with her again? If so could you give it to me please? Thanks!

Bide59
12-11-02, 08:45
Hi mrbiggs,
Sorry, I don't have anything to reach her. She asked me for my number or adress in case I want more later, but i didn't give her my cell phone number. I mean, there are more people answering than me, if you know what I mean. But cruise araound there, you might find her again. I haven't had the time so far.
Good hunting !

DrummerBoy
12-13-02, 00:07
Hey assmaster,

Priscilla's butt is quite alright. I have been a leg man most of my life, but, am converting over finding that a woman with a nicely shaped butt is built for business. Most of the great porn stars have fantastic butts to die for.

I think I was lucky, did not catch anything. I don't take these kind of chances normally, I got caught up in the moment. I suspect that if I go back, I'd probably won't have that same chance again.

anal_masta123
12-19-02, 10:17
Can anyone give me an info of Sun and Rainbow spa?

superman78380
12-22-02, 12:40
What do most of the girls charge at Kims for FS? Like Pracilla? I was there about 6 months ago I am sure it has changed since then.

Gwailo
12-23-02, 15:06
Originally posted by phoneguy
Been way too busy the last few weeks. I haven't seen ANYTHING but a few nasty, used, spent, ugly hags out for quite a while now. Still hoping Sarah will be back soon. Have no idea what happened to Heather. At this point there seems to be absolutely no street scene in the Glass City at all. Gonna be in Philly in a couple weeks, hope to hook up there.

In case anyone doesn't know Sarah has been back for a few months now but she hasn't been out on the street much. She's just trying to keep busy with regular customers that call her.

Gwailo
12-23-02, 15:21
Fuji Health Spa will not be re-opened at the current location. City has changed the zoning of the property and the owner has given up her attempts to re-open.
I was told she moved to Kentucky and the place is on the market to be sold.
The sign will be coming down soon.
I hate to see this as this used to be my favorite spa to frequent and the first I ever visited.
I hope she decides to try a new spa somewhere in this area again.

phoneguy
01-03-03, 23:33
anyone <gwailo> with sarah's phone number can email me <please> at phoneguyohio@yahoo.com I would really like to see her again

anal_masta123
01-05-03, 03:54
I recomend Yoko Spa, it used to have pretty bad selection before but now new girl is beutiful.

Randy McKnaley
01-06-03, 16:33
Hoy-Hoy

Hey “anal_masta123” what did you do to get some service at Yoko? Did you have to do anything in particular, or special? I went there about two moths ago, and the lady would not even let me in the door!? This is the only place I have ever had that happen. It may have been for the better, (I think I may have stated this in a early post, but) the lady that answered the door was missing some teeth, & kind of old, I don’t know if she would have gave me the massage of if she was the mamma son, or what, but I didn’t see anyone else.

Anyway I have heard conflicting reports about this place, either people say it’s the best, and they had the party of their life, or people say it was worse than school in summer time.

I would kind of like to try this place again; any info you could offer would be appreciated.

Thank you for your time.

Have fun and be careful :-)

anal_masta123
01-07-03, 02:12
About Yoko spa. If you like getting a great massage from a beutiful girl then go there. And the old woman you met at the door was probably lady who cleans the house.

Gwailo
01-09-03, 16:00
Originally posted by anal_masta123
About Yoko spa. If you like getting a great massage from a beutiful girl then go there. And the old woman you met at the door was probably lady who cleans the house.

Do you remember the name of the beautiful girl working there?

anal_masta123
01-09-03, 19:31
I did not ask her name but there are only two girls working there so it will be hard to miss her.

Huteh
01-10-03, 16:17
Although the woman may be beautiful what kind of services (extras) are offered. No one has mentioned this so far. Last time I was there (2mos) there wasn't ANYTHING offered. Yeah, the massage was great, but that's not all we go there for right???

Gwailo
01-11-03, 16:14
Huteh,

Perhaps they were under some pressure from LE or they just don't know you and were being cautious. Sometimes this happens, but I've never had this problem there.

Gwailo

Gwailo
01-14-03, 15:52
I went to Yoko this morning and there is a beautiful lady working there now but I don't think she is the same one anal_masta reported about because she said she just started there Sunday night.

Anyway her name is Cindy and I found her to have great attitude along with a great body.

Gwailo

anal_masta123
01-16-03, 02:18
Can you give me more specific detail what happend with Cindy?

HappyGardener
01-17-03, 17:16
Hey guys,
Chicago poster here that comes to Toledo occasionally for business.
You helped me out last summer with info on the AMPS, but i know things change all the time at them. Seems Yoko might be the place to go now.
Any other info would be apprrerciated. Not sure if Kims is what I am looking for since they won't know me at all. Any info on Toledo escorts?
Please feel free to backchannel me at threeinches86@hotmail.com for more discretion.

Thanks

losthismind
01-19-03, 18:45
Haven't seen any news or reviews of Sun on Laskey. Anyone have any experience of the place?

Goodlyken
01-19-03, 23:42
Greetings and salutations!
Had an opportunity to stop in at Kim's Friday night around dinner time. Chose "Somalia", a lovely African-American beauty wearing a pink thong and pink, lacy, hip-length slip. Nice face, nice hips, great legs, and pretty.
This was my first trip after reading many reports of Kim's and was thoroughly satisfied. Reasonable negotiations in French with 1/2 hour being plenty of time to engage in much dialogue, show and tell, and culinary delights of all sorts. This young lady was shy but ever so friendly and willing.
Anyone should make a visit here. Just read the archives and do as suggested. Will make another visit on Monday and will be happy to report.
$40 for the half- hour, $100 for French lessons with other personal desires discussed beforehand. Well worth the Friday night busy hour with competition from other visitors.
Be safe and be good to the women in the business.

HappyGardener
01-20-03, 10:21
Any info on he new strip club in Maumee?
Any info on http://www.Toledoescorts.com

Thanks form a traveling chicago poster.

Gwailo
01-20-03, 14:39
Originally posted by happygardener
Any info on he new strip club in Maumee?
Any info on http://www.Toledoescorts.com

Thanks form a traveling chicago poster.

The XO club in Maumee is open now and on my initial visit during the day I was impressed.
No cover before 4:30 and free lunch on wednesday.
Some very good looking dancers wearing g-strings and pasties( I could hardly tell they were wearing pasties).

Gwailo

Gwailo
01-20-03, 14:41
Originally posted by losthismind
Haven't seen any news or reviews of Sun on Laskey. Anyone have any experience of the place?

I personally don't like the place. Everytime I've visited they haven't had good looking girls.

Gwailo

Gwailo
01-20-03, 14:44
Originally posted by anal_masta123
Can you give me more specific detail what happend with Cindy?

I just had another visit with Cindy on Sunday and without going into detail I can say she offers full service and she is very friendly with me.

Gwailo

studtoledo
01-21-03, 16:22
The Yoko SPA got really good lookin' girls but the mamasen wont let you in sometimes...the attitute is bad. Jay in Airport SPA is extrodinary, But no longershe works there. Kims on Telegraph got many blonds...place to visit. Nanas in Rainbow are good performers. My votes are to Kims and Airport. Aprport is clean and nice romantic atmosphere but lots of times they have ladies of 40s, but these ladies know what you want... worth to visit.

Smarty
01-21-03, 17:32
hi guys,

need some advise - i am going to be in toledo this sunday+monday. can u pls guide some good and safe strip clubs to visit where one can fondle babes. Being a first time visitor to US want to play safe - are the MPs safe places for foreigners?

What are the total charges at AMP - entry++.., ? Where is AMP located? Any entry charges at strip clubs - which is a good one?

Lot of questions ......Thanks for your quick posts.

studtoledo
01-23-03, 20:01
Among Strip clubs, Platinum Show girls on Telegraph Road is the best.

anal_masta123
01-27-03, 22:50
Nana at rainbow is very pretty. Nice body, big tit round ass tight holes. I used to go out with her but broke up when I started go out with other girls.

Goodlyken
01-29-03, 14:54
Alright...a follow-up to a previous one.
Went to Kim's during the day about a week ago on Monday. Bad experience.
Three white girls presented to me. Took the hour deal and chose "Jada", a red-headed, slender girl who looked to be the deal. Was not! I proposed 1/2 and 1/2 and she said "I don't do that, want me to get another girl?" So, I asked for Laci, a short, pretty girl who I didn't think would produce in the first place. Guess what... I was right!
Laci agreed to 1/2 and 1/2 and proceeded to be lame, tell me that I could touch what she touched (the rules) and when I tried to reciprocate, fended me off. My Jackson was luke-warm and limp most the hour and I at least got hand-release and dirty talk by the end of the hour.
Laci.... a total bore and luny one. Talk talk talk talk.
Yuck. What a waste of time and money. $100 down the drain.
Stay away from Jada and Laci. I probably should have chosen the busty blonde who I can't remember the name of. She was highly made-up and just didn't seem to be the deal. Probably was...
Good luck, be safe, and even if they don't treat you well, treat the girls right.

anal_masta123
02-01-03, 12:04
Yoko is place to go now days. Good looking girls with great attitude. I was very happy with service on my last visit.

Wakari
02-23-03, 06:24
Hey all... for a first timer, where do you reccomend in Toledo? I was thinking eitherYyoko or Airport. but Kim's seems to be popular here... I'm interested in this new girl at Yoko that was mentioned. do you get to choose at Yoko? How do I make sure I get her?

Also if you want to take a pic of a girl (not neccesarily in a massage parlor, but any industry worker) will they assume you're a cop and sic medieval on your ass?

Gwailo
02-26-03, 16:21
Yoko is still a good place to go although they are leary of new customers.
Rainbow has some nice girls also.
Normally they want you to take the girl whose turn it is, but you can ask if you want to see another girl.
I don't think taking photos would go over too well.

Gwailo

anal_masta123
03-02-03, 00:52
I would not recommend rainbow. They have camera set up everywhere including parking lot and front door etc. They always offer hurried up service and terrible attitude. I don't know why anyone would go to rainbow when we have Yoko in same town.

Huteh
03-02-03, 18:26
Well, yet again Yoko on Airport has failed me. Went there again on Thursday when I was in town on biz. Once the girl came in with a pissed off expression on her face I stated that I wanted to go a full hour and I knew there and then I should've left. She just sighed unhappily and left me to get "Prepped". Did the sauna/shower with me doing the most in convo. Got back to the room and got a so-so massage and was told my time was up.

STILL AGAIN nothing extra offered. Last time I went I offered the girl a tip eventhough I didn't get any extras (none were offered). This girl, who didn't even mention her name, and I cared to little to ask, I didn't even bother to offer this time. I figured I'd drop a hundred maybe a little more for MSOG's if possible, but WTF!? The girl knew I had money because I made it a point to show a little when I paid for the hour. There wasn't even an attempt. No "Turn over now", no towel coming off, nothing. Very sad, very disappointed.

I don't know if it's because Im younger looking? Im 29, but look early 20's. Im not the best looking guy, but Im no slob either. What's a guy gotta do to get service here? You tell me?? Anal_Masta seems to be able to get stuff done, but I can't figure it out.

I tried this place again thinking the first time was just a bad experience. Guess it's like that all the time.

Gotta love Airport Spa myself. Women aren't always the absolute best, but have always had major fun and excellent service. I used to like to go to the old Sun Health Spa when I lived in T-Town. Lots of extras and stuff were offered but the younger girl (20's) I that I saw left. Anyone been to their new location? Or anyone been to Airport lately? I'll have to try them out in a few weeks when Im back.

anal_masta123
03-04-03, 02:05
Huteh, I am sorry you had bad time at Yoko.
I personaly know the girl very well, I will not tell you her name but she is pretty ( in my book) and D cup size tits. She is currently going thru once a month thing plus the flu. If you go back there next week she will treat you with great service. She is a beuti with great personality when she is in fun mood.

Airport is ok too, there is a girl works there maybe in late thirty but huge tits (implant).

studtoledo
03-05-03, 22:01
Been to Airport last night, fuckin beutiful korean lady, blasted me with GFE. She is in her mid thirties, but evrything is nice, bit expericneced, she said she is in this for almost 10 years. I just forgot her name. The movement u see her u reliase she is the one u r lookin. The place very claen and romantic. Got evrthing for 200 inclusive the door fee.

Happy
03-05-03, 22:38
I am going to be stopping at Kim's soon, probably during the day. Any recommendations on the best lady to see, last one I saw was Saphire, she treated me real well, stayed the full time and has a great dance!

Thanks for the help.

Mack Daddy
03-08-03, 03:18
went to yoko. weird time. decent massage, but some lady was singing some love song to some guy on a cell the whole time there. ending up also being offered nothing in extras. girl acted like she had no idea what i was talking about. weird vibe the whole time i was there.

Wakari
03-08-03, 04:06
There are a lot of reports, except by one guy, that yoko offers nothing and has this "weird" thing going where you might get pushed out the front door.... I have a feeling they only serve certain customers. I've never been there, or to any AMP, but I think I will not risk Yoko.

Unless anyone has some insight? What's going on at yoko?

anal_masta123
03-09-03, 22:23
Try Yoko, I am telling you this is the best place in Toledo.

Wakari
03-09-03, 23:45
I just tried my first AMP not in Toledo but in NE PA... normally I live near Toledo though.

The place I tried offered full service and the girl was VERY hot (9-10 range) and she asked me what I wanted after, easy enough, but her attitude was bad, and because I was nervous for my first time, and because of the condom I couldn't get very hard. She seemed really pissed I couldn't get it over with. Are airport and yoko going to be like this, or should I try them even though this experience was bad? I felt really bad after and still spent $180 for everything. She seemed sort of nice at first but got real pissy real fast and then held her head and sighed like i was the worst monster in the world. I was being polite, though, I thought.

Wakari

Huteh
03-10-03, 00:22
anal_masta - I will be in Toledo the end of this week back on business. Please email me in regards to who I can ask for, or talk to at Yoko. Mac_hootie@hotmail.com

Member #6586
03-10-03, 20:12
Assmaster,

That was damn hilarious as it was equally discusting. I almost spit my beverage all over my monitor.

I may be coming your way for business purposes and will not visit that skank. Good reporting.

"furthermore, when she bent over she had toilet paper in her asshole."

Zildjian
03-16-03, 15:29
I will be in Toledo for a few days soon and expect to go back to Yoko soon. I have not been there in a year or so though and wonder if anyone has any recent info as to new girls and rec's right now. Thanks!

Valpostang
03-21-03, 02:42
Hello all, I am new to Michigan and will be travel a few days a week to toledo for business. I am really only an hour from Toledo, so I could easily make it out there anytime I want. I have only been to one 2 amps in my life, one in Indiana, only gave a massage and nothing else for 40. Not to bad. I needed the massage. Then one in Jackson, Michigan on the way to Detroit. It was so-so for the money. But one question I have is I have yet in my life to try some backdoor lovin on a woman. Even with real girlfiends I have had. For some reason I want to try it sooo bad. Has anyone ever been to an amp or anywhere that they allow it? And if any do how would you go about asking for it with out being rude? I will start traveling to toledo in the next week and every week after. I am really excited about trying the amps out there. If any one could give a Toledo newbie a heads up on good or bad places to go, for strip clubs, amps, or SW's please post here.

Thanks for any help.

Huteh
03-23-03, 01:08
valpostang- Not too sure if you can get any "Back Door" action at any AMP, much less anywhere for that matter. Its too risky for the girls and most who are willing to do it will charge out the "Back Door" for it. You will DEFINITELY not get anything near that at Yoko. I doubt it even at Airport. Quite possibly Suns or Rainbow but those are far shots and I haven't been to either in a loooonnng while. Maybe some of the other fellow board members could point you in a better direction.

On a similar note I was wondering if anyone has had "Their salad tossed" at an AMP?? Had it done once and didnt ask for it... kinda came as a surprise. Felt indifferent about it, but it was an experience.

Torchkit
03-23-03, 12:23
"Back door" at an AMP is probably not going to happen. If that's what you're looking for, you will have to schedule an appointment with an escort (even then there aren't too many who do greek).

Igron

Streetwize
03-23-03, 22:03
Greek is hard to find. I've had better luck getting in the back door at bar & club girls as opposed to those in the professional arena. Kinda sucks.

Member #1974
04-01-03, 21:23
Valpostang,

Did you go to Vivea, Kings or Soul? In Indiana.

In Jackson, they pretty much suck-not in a good way either.

Ann Arbor is dead.

Detroit is tough

Toledo has a great club called Platinum-paid $40 to see two awesome girls perform together-WOW On top of that it was 420 in the morning made it even better
I have heard about Rainbow near Airport road- there is also a AMP behind DEjaVu (Renolds?) Moved from the area several years ago but visit often.

If you do travel back from Ann Arbor? Jackson? Adrian to Northwest Indiana again to see Michael Essensy, or Kelsy's stop in East Chicago at Peking. I'm planning a trip soon and hear good things.

Your best bet for anything in this area is to travel one hour to Detroit and go across the bridge to Windsor-It is legal for outcalls and with the exchange rate, you cannot go wrong. Get a cheap hotel off the main strip and check out some of the websites for escorts. Let me know how it goes if you do. And if you know of anything good in Nothwest Indiana Valpo area let me know.

AssMaster
04-03-03, 14:59
I tried one time to get a girl to do anal but she wouldn't go for it. I felt bad for asking, so i haven't tried again. i love, love, love anal sex, but your best bet for it is within a relationship. anal sex w/ no condom is the best in the world.

Mack Daddy
04-08-03, 10:58
Went to kim's last night. Had 5 girls to choose from. 2 blacks, 3 whites. picked diamond, a brunette. hot bod, kinda small breasts. got a nude dance for 80. good time. at one point dropped an extra 20 for some manual, but her skills kinda lacked in that arena. but guess what, she gave me the 20 back, what a sweet heart. all around very good time, no full service, but i didn't ask.

Valpostang
04-09-03, 01:56
Hello, gijoe.

Well I did get one chance to goto vivea and all I got was a decent massage. Nothing else was offered and she was pretty old. I have heard things about that place which is why I stopped but nothing. Pretty much back then when I lived there I just went to Chicago for escorts. But they are pricey. So I stopped. I think your right on target about Windsor, that is all the guys out here talk about. So I might give that a try.

Well I was hoping that my night's in Toledo would not be lonely I do not want to have to resort to the chicks at work out there. That could lead to trouble with my luck.

Well talk with you guys soon.

Be safe

Bide59
04-12-03, 14:43
Hi everyone,

Anyone knows the latest from the street action in Toledo ? Where can I find the SW today ? Will be in Toledo again in 2 weeks. Anything changed since last time I was there ? (see my adds a couple of months ago).

Thanks for your help,

Bide59

Bide59
04-14-03, 14:37
Is there really nobody who can uppdate me about the latest street action in Toledo ? Is it still Jackson/Adams (where I picked up two last time) or is it somewhere else now ?
Please let me know, you can slo mail at

villhakul@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Bide59

PimpOfToledo
04-20-03, 14:22
Anyone tried any of the escort services in the sports section of The Blade? Toledo pretty much sucks when it comes to a guy looking for a little "fun".

Mustafa
04-22-03, 19:21
fellas:

i'm from ct but will be visiting the greater toledo area next week and wanted to check out some of the talent.

can anyone help me? SW, amps, escorts - whatever is good and not too much $;

many thanks,

stafa

Bad Bird
04-29-03, 20:27
Any info on Sassy's on Lewis ave?

phoneguy
05-02-03, 02:13
There is no action in Toledo, one can only hope that the warm weather improves this dire situation.

Bad Bird
05-14-03, 18:35
Can Toledo be this dead? WHere are all the posts?

Timberwolf
05-15-03, 16:45
Sassy's is actually on Laskey Road in Toledo. Was reported as just another jack shack here sometime ago.

Any reports on Kim's?

Timberwolf
05-15-03, 16:46
test

mod please delete

i think my firewall is screwin with me

sorry

This report was edited by Jackson for capitalization and punctuation.

Bad Bird
05-15-03, 18:52
I heard Kim's is as good as earlier posts.

Ma Groin
05-24-03, 11:34
Does anyone have any info on Rose Blossom Spa? I heard they are open again after being busted a year or two ago.

Ma Groin
05-24-03, 12:12
www.mystiquesoftoledo.com Does anyone have any info on this agency? I saw one review on *** (negative report) and wonder if this report is accurate.

Timberwolf
05-27-03, 16:39
I'll try a drive-by of Rose Blossom and report results.

Dogboy
05-28-03, 19:50
Originally posted by Bad Bird
I heard Kim's is as good as earlier posts. Has anyone been to Kim's lately. An update would be nice. Thinking about paying a visit this weekend.

Thanks!

Bad Bird
05-28-03, 21:40
Let us know what you find... Still on W. Central?

Ampguider
06-02-03, 14:06
Coming to Toledo in a few weeks. I was wondering if the Fuji is still in operation. Used to be a regular there years ago when I lived in the area. Can anyone give a report?

WT

"when the going gets weird the weird turn pro"
~HST~

Timberwolf
06-02-03, 15:10
Rose Blossom location on W. Central is still boarded up and waiting to be torched by bored local teens. I don't think we'll see anyplace like this in Syl. township.

Anyone got a recent report on Kim's???

Bad Bird
06-04-03, 16:21
Fuji is gone.

AssMaster
06-04-03, 17:55
I've been to Kim's close to 50 times now, and I've VERY RARELY been disappointed. Of those at least 40 times, I have only 4 times not gotten sex/bj, and one time I didn't ask (2nd time there, nervous). The other time was after a big shakedown and a new girl didn't have any condoms. A third time was a super hot chick who would only give handjobs. And the other time was an ugly lady who also said she didn't have condoms (that was fine with me).

This place is just too good in my opinion. I wish I could afford to go twice a day. There is a great variety of girls. ONCE IN AWHILE, they had 2 or 3 only okay chicks there and that's it, but a lot of times it is SO HARD to make a decision on who to pick. There are some truly, truly HOT girls here. Too good to be doing this, imo. I don't know why they don't just dance or something.

If you like black girls, Kim's is awesome. There is usually only one black girl out of 3, sometimes none, sometimes 2; and sometimes there are a lot more than 3 total girls.. What I'm sayig is that if you don't like black girls, don't worry, there are plenty of white girls (over 2/3 are white); but if you DO like black girls, they have several total hotties working there. If you like a nice shapely J-Lo booty there are several girls packing that.

Girls I reccomend above the others: Egypt- thin Black girl with a beautiful face, she's a GREAT performer and not too pricey. You can have her for sure for $150, and she might take less. She is the best lay I've ever had.

Armani (or Monni)-- Voluptous Black girl with decent sized tits but a MARVELOUS ASS. Extremely pretty and very smart- a very odd girl to be working here. Gives GREAT HEAD- the best I ever had. cbj though and she won't let you DATY. She is new to the game, and might lossen up- or she might quit.

Ampguider
06-07-03, 18:07
Originally posted by Bad Bird
Fuji is gone. Man sorry to hear that. My last visit there was probably 3 or so years ago. Used to love the backrooms they had with the king size beds. Can you point me in another AMP direction. Is the Airport Spa or the Rainbow Spa still in operation. I am familiar with both of those also.

Thanks again for the heads up.

WT

Bad Bird
06-10-03, 17:37
Both Airport and Rainbow are still in operation. I do not goto these places though so I can no vouch for them. Try out Kim's, which is across the street from Rainbow, see posts below, they are accurate.

newtoy
06-11-03, 17:25
Been to Kim's just a couple times, but had a good experience both visits. Read good things on here in the past about Pricilla, does anyone know if she's still there?

AssMaster
06-16-03, 13:32
Haven't seen priscilla there in a while. She is the best looking white girl i've ever seen there, and a decent performer, but very germophobic. I went to tongue her asscheek and she flipped. Then during sex she was so worried that the condom was falling off.

Bad Bird
06-16-03, 18:10
She is still there.

Mack Daddy
06-19-03, 12:09
Do you know when Priscilla is there, any good times to see her?

AssMaster
06-19-03, 23:32
had simone last time i was there. sexy black girl with nice ass. she has some scars on her tummy, which she is very self conscious of, but hey i think they just make her sexier - she's real!

anyhow, i got there right at 5. She hadn't even changed yet she was still wearing her street clothes. that's cool. my choices were her, Savanah (who is really hot and shapely but i've only chosen once - i want to get her again) or some nasty skinny blonde. tough choice but i wennt simone over Savanah. Thing is I have passed over savanah so many times that i'm afriad to pick her now cuz she'll be like "why don't you ever pick me? you always pick black girls." In truth I go for the shapely girls!

anyway i told simone i liked her in her street clothes and she liked to hear it. she undid her shirt a little bit and straddled me. i grabbed her ass and touched her asshole and pussy from the back while she stroked my dick and i sucked her nipples. then she got undressed and got up on the couch turned around and sat on my face. very erotic!

i didn't get any head, but that's okay because despite being a great fuck, simone gives the worst bj i've ever had. i've had her twice before and once she even gave me a bbbj, but it was horrible. her mouth barely touched my cock. off of that though, she's a great girl... She first got on top reverse cowgirl and rode it really good. then i bent her over and rammed her from behind. $140 is what i paid her, and it was well worth it. stick to the black girls and you are guaranteed a good time.

FlyingRobot
06-20-03, 13:43
Hey assmaster,

I like them shapely too. Egypt and Simone gave me a "show" and you are right on point with your description, but I haven't seen the other girl Armani. When does she work and what' s her going rate?

Tuka
06-21-03, 01:01
I was jus in the Toledo area and did some searching,

Stop by Rainbow and yes it is still hurry and out. Did the bj and she got tried and finished with the HJ. I was dissapointed and should have held out for the second girl.

The next day stop by the Plat show and found a latina lassey (forgot her name) But after the 2-3 song in the VIP room things went very smoothly and wet.

The Final day stop by Loreins, A big waste of time, left after 5 minutes of rules and menu's. The went down on Detriot st. to I think Chabis. most of the girls are retired and fat bottom but a few, lets say (2) would do if you had to make it work. The back room served it's purpose early in the evening. I stuck around for beers and felt like a door man with the traffic, but the ladies just keep them comming bak for more. I would pass the next time if late evening.

Mack Daddy
06-22-03, 21:22
Can you get two girls at once at Kim's? Has anyone tried, how much would this be?

Turbo Lover
06-22-03, 23:10
I've got a question about Kim's. I used to be a regular at Lorain's ( I know, the action's lame, but the girls were hot ). I liked to stop there when I was in town on business during my lunch break. What I was wondering is if there are any of the old Lorain's girls at Kim's and if so, which ones. I used to get a girl named Secret and a girl named Tonya and the last time I went to Lorain's, one of the girls said that they thought they may be working at Kim's. Does anyone know? And if they do, have you ever gotten a show with them (and was better then when they were at Lorains). Please let me know asap because I will be in town Wednesday.

AssMaster
06-23-03, 03:06
Never tried to get two girls at once.. i would like to, but i've never had that kind of cash on me. i would assume that it would be near double if not more. the girls are gonna want there usual at least maybe more. and the house might want double too cuz your taking away a girl from another potential customer.

damn though i would like to do this. cuz sometimes it is just way too hard to decide on which girl. taht's what i LOVE about this place.

I wonder if it would work though. reason i say it is because i have had several girls act kinda jealous about guys picking other girls. I've had at least 3 tell me that they don't liek guys who don't stick with the same girl.

AssMaster
06-23-03, 03:09
Armani works days, five days a week. she is super hot. the hottest girl there, except maybe for priscilla. but she is way cooler.

rates are cheaper or equal to anyone there. $140 for FS. $100 for BJ. And those are just the prices i asked her. you may be able to get her cheaper.

Muggs
06-23-03, 03:49
assmaster,

I'm coming to toledo next week from florida.
I've been reading your post about Kim's. Is this
a massage parlor or strip club? I definatly will be trying it out.
Whats the cheapest rate you can get there. To be honest
i'm not use to paying that much in Jacksonville, Fl.

Muggs

Bad Bird
06-28-03, 10:45
Any recent news on Yoko?

ChickenWing
06-30-03, 07:57
I went to kims probably been 3 weeks ago now. The girl I picked was named Secret, don't know if she is the one from Lorains. She said she had only been working there for a week at the time. She was a young (19) skinny blonde. She looked good, but I'm afraid that was about it. I asked for a BJ and she wanted $120, I said I only had a $100, cause thats what everyone else charges. I asked her the price for FS, and she said $250!!! I think she got embarrassed when I said WTF???? and started laughing. Not in a million years! So I got the BJ, and I couldn't wait for it to end, cause it hurt. She is a bit "toothy",i.e rubbing my dick on her teeth. Ouch!. I wouldn't see her again, but if you do, don't pay any more than the other girls, she's not worth it. She's obviously clueless on the going rates, or she thinks she is much better than she is, either one is a bad situation. Actually, if she was fresh from Lorains, this would make sense, where they get lots of money for doing nothig.

In previos weeks I was with Savanah. She is a good one, but I'm getting tired of the same girl. She is the one with the dog paws tatooed on her chest.

I see Pricilla there every time I go, always late night. I havn't been with her since the first time I was with her. She gave the best BJ, but I'm a little put off with the "don't touch me" rules.

walrus
06-30-03, 15:08
ChickenWing, I've gotten FS for 100 at Kims, so 250 is high. Was that 250 on top of the 40 or 60 fee you paid to the mama san?

You're right about Lorains. I don't see how Lorains stays in business. Very high turn over and a few hot looking girls, but they want something like 100 or 200 just to do a no-touch dance, that you could get for much less at a regular strip club. What a rip-off!

ChickenWing
07-01-03, 23:19
Originally posted by walrus
ChickenWing, I've gotten FS for 100 at Kims, so 250 is high. Was that 250 on top of the 40 or 60 fee you paid to the mama san?

Yeah, I know it was high, thats why I was laughing at her. In fact it is rediculous. That was after paying the house fee, yeah. Thats why i'm posting, as a warning to others not to pay her that kind of money.

LonelyDesparate
07-06-03, 11:04
Stopped at Airport Spa with Sun-Joo (sp?). Young, sweet, and petite, she did a very Handy Job for the usual rate. Said she's only going to be there a few weeks so check her out.

walrus
07-07-03, 11:37
Regarding the Airport Spa, will they allow you to request the masseuse you want, even if you have not seen her before?

Ski Man
07-07-03, 18:01
I'm a newcomer to to the whole MP thing. I live just minutes away from Yoko's and Airport HS. I'm alittle nervous to what I should be looking for, and how much is normally spent for FS. I want a good time, but don't want to get raped. Any recommendations? Help me, I don't want to look like a total amatuer.

walrus
07-08-03, 00:13
Well, I decided to give Airport Spa a call and asked if Sun Joo was there, or what nights she would be there, and they acted as if no one by that name was ever there. I suppose this is just like all the other Oriental spas where the customer can't be introduced to the ladies before making a selection. They would get more business if there was freedom of choice.

LonelyDesparate
07-08-03, 18:52
Walrus, I saw Sun Joo last Saturday night (7-5), so that might be the time of week to go. Or you could just stop by, ask at the door, and then decide if you want to stay. Because of the nature of the business, phone information is probably limited to hours and massage rates.

Ski man, just take a set amount in with you (maybe $200). Leave your wallet in the car. Offer $100 tip (on top of massage fee) and go from there. Also, the Toledo Blade ads include $10 discounts.

Ampguider
07-08-03, 22:39
Ski man,

The best thing you can do when you walk into an AMP is act like you have been there before. It is just fine to ask for a girl even if you haven't seen her before. Normally lends some credibility with mama san if you ask for a girl by name. Lonely is right on the mark, take in a set amount with you. I use the 2 pocket method. One pocket has the massage fee and the other is for the extra's. And sometimes I tuck a jackson in a shirt pocket just in case I get a real quality girl and need to spend a few extra dollars, though I rarely ever have to dig it out.

Have fun and enjoy. It has been a few years since I was at the airport but I always liked it.

WT

HappyGardener
07-09-03, 02:32
For a good how to on AMP ettiqette go to
http://members.lycos.co.uk/ampdude/.

FortWayneDude
07-10-03, 18:09
Originally posted by mack daddy
first poster in the new forum. i feel honored. anyway stopped at the new health spa in perrysburg. i had a very good time with "sonny" I'd rate her a 9. really. she was a knockout. Probably the best looking one i've ever seen at an amp. Without getting into detail, it was a really good session.

Where is this place in Perrysburg?
Phone number would be great

Ski Man
07-11-03, 05:20
Thanks for the help, I'll be going to Airport soon. The website was really great! One more thing, is there any girls names anyone can suggest might be worth asking for. Hope to post soon on my visit.

Mack Daddy
07-11-03, 12:07
Sorry, the place in Perrysburg closed about a week after i posted that. It was a nice place on the corner of boundary and 25

Timberwolf
07-11-03, 16:18
Any reports on an new Toledo outfit call Eyecandy. On Warehouse road off Angola. Adverts. in the Blade say "Exotic Models". Hope it's not just another jack shack.

Bad Bird
07-12-03, 20:53
There is a new ad in the blade. Eye Candy. Call for directions. Anyone have anynews on this place? How does it compare to Kim's or Lorains?

studtoledo
07-13-03, 11:09
I had a full session with Candy. Call 'em to know directions. They do prescreening on phone.

Ampguider
07-13-03, 23:32
Anymore info than that? What kind of rate did Candy ask for?

Timberwolf
07-14-03, 16:45
studtoledo,

What kind of "session"?

Happy
07-15-03, 00:14
Visited Star recently at Kim's. Nice looking gal with very tight petite body. New in the last month according to her.

Highly recommended!

Timberwolf
07-15-03, 09:59
Please disreguard my previous post. I am unable to delete it...

Timberwolf
07-15-03, 10:00
Originally posted by Happy
Visited Star recently at Kim's. Nice looking gal with very tight petite body. New in the last month according to her.

Highly recommended! Day or night shift?

Thanks.

walrus
07-16-03, 00:55
Happy,
Is Star a blonde? and does she look fairly young?

Happy
07-16-03, 21:17
Star works during the day most of the time. She also works some weekends. Best thing to do is ask each of the ladies their name when you get there or just ask for Star.

walrus
07-18-03, 16:32
Decided to give Secret a try at Kim's Modeling. Very attractive young blonde with excellent personality and attitude.

Bad Bird
07-31-03, 19:55
Where are the posts? Tried Secret? Results?

walrus
07-31-03, 22:54
Anyone know whether the girls really do look hot at a new place called Eye Candy on Warehouse Road?

Bide59
08-05-03, 10:05
Hi everyone,
Just FYI, picked upp a nice black cutie downtown last weekend at the side of the road. Saw her by accident on the my way home. Gave me a wonderful BBBJ and even swallowed ! She wanted 25 dollars for it. It was worth every single cent ! Did not see her last night though. Anyone knowing some good places for streetwalkers ? Or some bars here in Toledo where you can find some good girls to flirt/FS with ? Can not afford paying 200 and more bugs at Kims all the time.
In exchange for your help, see some pictures from my last trip to Thailand last summer at http://*************************thaipics.
//Bide59

Huteh
08-06-03, 15:12
Went to Airport Spa after hitting some strip clubs. Girl was very pretty with nice body. Stayed 30 min. wasn't offered shower or sauna, but there was another car in the lot so I guess that was in use. Got nice massage and cbj for 90. Was very firm on pricing. Wouldn't budge. Use to be 70.

Very nice experience though.

Paland
08-07-03, 10:23
With comments like Bide59 on cost I was wondering if any of you mongers from Toledo make the stroll up to Windsor. While I live some hours from Niagra Falls I do try to take advantage of the wonderful value and super selection available to us. I agree that escort prices in most American cities is just crazy when you compare prices like Europe, Canada and Mexico. I can't speak for the Orient.

I assume Windsor is similar to NF and Toronto in availability, price and it's legal. Wishing I lived closer to Canada.

Old Scratch
08-07-03, 14:15
SW activity in Toledo - some areas include:

1. Near East Side: Mainly on LAGRANGE RD. between Summit St. and Detroit Ave., especially between Summit and Green Belt Pkwy. Also on side streets off of LaGrange, and parallel streets (Locust, Walnut to the west, Elm to the east).

2. Downtown area: Streets parallel to Monroe, especially Jefferson, Madison and Adams streets (to the east), primarily from downtown to around 21st st.

3. Near West Side: WESTERN AVE., especially between Broadway and Anthony Wayne Trail. Also side streets off of Western such as Linden.

Happy
08-08-03, 05:24
I have visited Kim's on several occasions and have generally been very happy. Most recent visit was with Star, excellent service!

I prefer young petite eye candy and would love to visit with a young petite black provider. My question iis, what time of day or night is the best time to visit and any suggested names to ask for?

Bide59
08-08-03, 10:17
Hi Happy,
I guess I simply have to try Kim's. Where is it and how does it work ? What is the rate in total normally ?
Thanks for your help,
Bide59

Mack Daddy
08-10-03, 19:58
Went to the new downtown strip club. Kind of a dive. They had 5 dancers, three black, two white. They have an area for lap dances, then they have a more private area called "the candy shop" off to the side. Nice dances, but very pushy for more money. Ended up getting a private dance. The girl Shania was nice, but it wasn't anything to special. i got a booth where they played pornos, i could touch everything, except for what really counted. But here's the kicker. she couldn't get naked in the private booth! good thing i was able to talk them down from the asking price of $500.00!!!! I still paid WAY to much for getting no play not even a jerk as security looked in on the not so private booth every 5 minutes. think i'll be skipping that from now on.

Bad Bird
08-10-03, 20:16
I saw that club the other day, the Tornado I think you are talking about. I had a feeling it would be that type of place. Small potatoes stuff. Why can't downtown get a nice club? Apparently it is zoned for it. Anything that has been downtown have been dives.

Bide: I can recommend Pricilla or Savanah, both wqork nights. You get your choice of girls, usually 4-5. $40 for 30 $60 for an hour. Tips run $60-$150.

walrus
08-10-03, 21:32
Eye Candy on Warehouse Road is a waste of time. They want 100 for a HJ on top of the 40 house fee. Marissa, a petite white girl, was the only one that looked fairly good in the line up of 8 girls.

Kim's would be a better bet. Have read about Star at Kim's but never saw her; what does Star look like?

Valdez
08-16-03, 10:27
My friend and I went to a strip club called "Savannah" if memory serves me correctly. It was located on Telegraph Rd. just South of Alexis Rd.

During happy hour there is no cover to get in (5-7PM) and couch dances are two for $25. According to my friend there was a lot of bumpping and grinding going on, but no other services were offered. The couch dances were in booths with a porno tape running on a small TV and a security person passing the booth every few minutes.

There were about 6 girls working from 5-7 with another 3-4 arriving at about 7:00PM. All the girls were above average and white. My friend's choice (Jersy) was about a 7 on a scale of 1-10, but very friendly. Another girl (Summer) was about an 8 with blond hair and a great body, but she stayed away from all the customers. There was also a Latin looking girl that left at 7PM with size 44dd 's (at least) that was always dancing in the back. She must have performed magic back there because she was there the whole time from 5P to 7P. I would have sprung $25 for her just to see the 44's in action.

After the strip club my buddy insisted on going to the Rainbow Spa just a short distance away. The fee at the door was 40 for one half hour $60 for full hour. A small pleasent looking Asian girl answered the door.

My friend asked who would be doing the massage? She said she would. I passed and told him I would be back in an hour to pick him up. I went back to the strip club.

When I picked my friend up he said the gal gave him a good massage but had an older (ugly) woman bathe him. He then was given the mediocre massage and offered two options. The options were HR for 70 or CBJ for 100. He said he knocked the CBJ price down to 90 and that was performed very well.

Oh well I guess alls well that ends well. I for one am glad I did not partake. The thought of an old Bat giving me a bath is scary!

Looking Around
08-17-03, 22:46
Valdez: you're probably talking about "Scarletts" (strip club).

Valdez
08-19-03, 01:17
Yes you are right it was called Scarletts. I had been to the club a few times before, the last time about 3 months ago. At that time there was a cover charge. I thought the readers here at WSG would like to know about the "no cover" policy.

Do any of you like the Platinum strip club which is near Scarletts? Is it worth the cover charge to go in?

John Z
08-21-03, 09:02
Any good places to meet a SW on the east side? I've met a few on Lagrange. Not quaility. Some have girls have ripped me off. Their loss for repeat business. I'm going to try to snap some pics of them to warn others as soon as I see them again. Keep me posted on some fine SW's. You can email me at xxxxxxxxxxxxxx.com if you have any good leads.

I deleted the email address in the above report. The Forum policy regarding the posting of email address is that if a member has information to share with other members, then that forum member must post their email address and invite the interested persons to send an email directly to them.

This policy is necessary because otherwise the Forum will experience a flood of one line "reports" that are nothing more than additional requests for the information along with an email address, all of which do nothing to enhance the value of the Forum. By asking the provider of the information to post their email address, then everyone who is interested in receiving the information can contact the provider of the information without cluttering up the Forum.

Thanks,

Jackson

Gwailo
08-29-03, 14:50
I am glad to report that Sara is back from her month long vacation at Stryker.
She said a lot of girls she knows were also spending time there so hopefully the street scene will improve as these girls return from there forced vacations.

Gwailo

Timberwolf
08-29-03, 16:21
Starr at Kim's,

Had an excellent session with Starr yesterday afternoon. Only Starr and Jada were available. I already wasted $ on Jada a few monts back. Starr said she gets $$ tip for FS. Told her I was used to paying only $40 and dropped the names of other providers there (Thanks to the WSG). Said she would give me a "discount" this time because she dosen't like to see her customers go away unhappy. CFS included CBJ. Excellent oral skills. Very Hot. Yes, I know, and act. But, a very good believable act. She made me feel that she was enjoying it as much as I was. Session was completely not-rushed (get the 60 min. session). She is very well-built. I find her hairstyle and glasses very sexy. Highly recomended.

AssMaster
09-02-03, 04:13
Has anyone seen any black girls at Kims? There used to almost always be at least one black girl therebut the last 4 times I went, no luck!

FlyingRobot
09-03-03, 13:37
Assmaster,

Last I heard, a new girl named "Phoenix" was working, but I haven't had a chance to sample her show. Armani is gone; she left in July.

Bad Bird
09-13-03, 17:58
I thought I would visit Kim's if my favorite was on, so I call. They had 7, yes 7 girls working. Must be some new talet as I did not recognize a few of the names. Did not go, my favorite was not there :(

AssMaster
09-16-03, 02:39
what does phoenix look like?

when does she typically work?

Member #3912
09-16-03, 06:35
On a visit to Airport Spa about a month ago I met Joanne – young slim Korean girl that was a sexy tease. She went right to work giving a nice body rub and BBBJ.

Stopped by last week asking for Joanne to find out she is “on vacation” so says a girl going by Michelle. After talking more to Michelle it seems Joanne got busted for using Cocaine and is in the slammer – don’t know how long.

Michelle was in her early 30s I would guess but very quiet - a disappointment after Joanne. Just your average lame massage finishing with HJ – did save money though.

That’s the problem with the Asian spas – they rotate the girls often – if you find a special SP she will probably be gone by the next visit.

Member #3912
09-16-03, 06:52
If your looking for a SW – keep your eye out for a late 30s WSW about 5’3 light brown hair – very slim – maybe too slim as she has kind of a flat ass – but a great personality. Her name is Lisa – certainly on drugs but still looks good. She hangs out mostly at night on Michigan and Lagrange. She loves to have her pussy licked and even gets off in the right setting (motel – unrushed).

She has a cell phone but it was broke the last time I tried to call it – if I find out it starts working again I will post the number.

Stoneman
09-17-03, 10:55
I had an interesting visit to the Yoko Spa (near the airport) last week. Arrived about noon. Greeted by mamason and shown to a room. Nice looking girl who claimed her name was "Toy" showed up and offered only half hour massage for 40, saying that they were to busy for full hour. Strange given only one other truck in the lot. She left for me to undress but was back before I was on the table. Massage was lame and soon she started playing with my balls and then told me to turn over so she could see the rest. She kept asking if I had been there before which I said I had, but a while ago. She wanted 160 "for everything" which I negotiated down to 120 extra plus the 40. She came back quickly, undressed, and sharted licking me. I got her to lay back and she seemed to really enjoy the DATY until she finally bucked and came. I threw her the bone but as soon as I was done she jumped up, got the hot towel to wipe me off and wanted me to get dressed. I did and as I was dressing she was going into another room where some other poor guy had been waiting. I think he was there before me. Hope it wasn't any of you. I guess she was the only girl working and had taken 60 from him for a full hour visit. When I showed up she decided to make him wait while short timing me.

Gary Dee
09-17-03, 18:04
Hi.....

I'm from the Akron/Warren area, & will be travelling through the Toledo area via the Ohio Turnpike several times over the next 2 months. If anyone could make a good set of recommendations for either AMP's or SW-active areas I could peruse, that would be greatly appreciated. Obviously, the closer to the Turnpike the better, but I'm open to going further for the better spots if recommended.

Play Safe......GD

Valpostang
09-18-03, 04:59
Hello all. I am new to the Toledo area, as I am from Michigan but recently have been going to Toledo for a new part of my job. I only know Toledo from 75 out of Michigan into Ohio and then to Detroit ave. and down to Hill ave. Where from that area can one find some decent action. sw or amp? I do not know where to begin looking but I need some action. What is the going tips in Ohio is it the same in Michigan or does it change?

I would also be interested in checking out truckstops if any are known, as most are more private than city streets.

Thanks in advance

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to capitalize proper names. To avoid future delays, please capitalize the first letters of proper names, including names of people, places, countries, cities, streets, nationalities, etc. in future reports. Thanks!

Ratings Magnet
09-20-03, 23:53
Gentlemen, just had an adventure that I thougt I would share. I'm in Toledo for a couple days and had the urge tonight. As always, my first stop is WSG to get the lay of the land.

I had a few extra bucks, and a big hotel room all to myself, so I went the escort route. Went through the Blade ads, made a few calls, and settled on the services ($130/hour) from Mystiques. The lady was described as tall, blonde, and about 120. Well, the first two were correct. She indeed was tall and blonde, but she was fucking 200 if she was an ounce. She looked like a friggin prison maiden. You know, over the years I have fucked some nasty chicks, but this was way over the top. I gave her $20 and told her I had to leave, sorry big mama.

Whew, buyer beware.

Horndog
09-21-03, 00:34
Anyone else notice some of the ladies at Kims trying to up the prices?

Had a couple try to get .100 for an oral report. In one case, was able to work a deal. In another, I left.

Anyone else getting this?

Hd

Gwailo
09-21-03, 15:04
In response to the last 2 posters, SW activity hasn't been very good lately as far as I can tell. Some of the girls I like are in jail I'm told. LE has been aggressive in their enforcement lately so be careful.
The main SW areas are: Western Ave between Anthony Wayne Trail and Broadway, also the side streets between Western and Segur, and also Broadway between Western and South Ave.
Lagrange St between Erie and Manhattan, Though this area seems kind of quiet lately.
Downtown, Monroe St or Jefferson Ave.
AMP's are hit and miss as to the girls, but I usually like Rainbow on Detroit Ave.

Hope this helps.

Gwailo
09-22-03, 14:47
Gary Dee,

There are 2 AMP's near the turnpike, Yoko Spa and Airport Spa.
Take the exit for Toledo Express Airport and turn left (eastbound) on Airport Hwy.
Both places will be on the right side.

Gwailo
10-08-03, 14:45
Does anyone have info about the Lake Spa in Port Clinton? I just wonder if it's worth the trip from Toledo.

Thanks,

Gwailo

Dogboy
10-08-03, 15:45
Anyone been to Kim's lately. If so, how was the action?

Stoneman
10-09-03, 10:27
Re Lake spa in Port Clinton

I was there twice this summer but never posted due to vacations ect getting in the way. Both times were favorable. First time was with a new young girl with very limited english. Second time was with a more experienced girl. Both times had a very good and playful shower followed by much better than average massage. For $ extra got bj, daty and fs with the younger girl. Only netted a 69 with the older one but she was worried that a health dept inspection was about to come down and not very eager to perform. Both times I was impressed with the great massage and the fact that after sex they both gave me quite a bit more massage up to the full hour which was a nice suprise given the cum and go attitude of most amp girls recently.

Overall Good experience. 3 - 4 girls working I think when I was there. Very public front enterence on the main street but there is a back door that I was let out each time. I think you could go in that way too if the front door is a problem.

Gary Dee
10-10-03, 00:08
Thanks, gwailo....I think I've been to Airport a few years ago, & remember a fairly decent time there....I'll give them another try.

Thanks also for the SW info....I'm staying in the southwest Toledo area in a couple of weeks, waiting on a compadre to fly there from another gig in New England. I'll have a day or so to use up, so time to active the ol' hobby for a short while.

GD

Bad Bird
10-10-03, 18:33
Anyone seen any of the new ladies at Kim's? Last time I stopped by there was a smoking hot blonde (night shift)

JT
10-10-03, 20:27
Gwailo,
I went to the Lake Spa last month. It just opened this summer and had about 4 Korean chicks. I had one (I think her name wa Tanya). He was alright. Nothing special. I totally forgot how much she was. I think it was something like $100 for FS. Since then, I traveled to Colombia and now I am ruined. I can't go back there again. If/when you go, it is on lakeshore drive in downtown Port Clinton between Pizza Hut and Wendy's. It is a small building on the city side of the road (not the lake side). You can look at the chicks before partaking. Insist on this, the mamasan may get lippy, but it's your money. Be the boss!

I hope this helps.

JT

Ratings Magnet
10-12-03, 12:27
Cruised the streets of T-Town last night and came up empty. Up and down Lagrange, Monroe, Adams, Jefferson, as empty as Pedro Martinez's head.

Am I looking in the wrong places? I may have been early, was looking around 10p, but on a Saturday night, I figured that is prime time.

Suggestions?

Shit Dick
10-13-03, 11:44
Hey guys,

I am new here, this site is amazing. I went to DEJAWU at Byrne Rd, those girls were just so so. I am hunting WSWs, would any of you tell me how to do the LE check?

Thanks

Shit Dick

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions for capitalization and punctuation. To avoid future delays, please refrain from using the "chat room" style of writing with no caps or punctuation. Thanks!

Richard419
10-14-03, 15:03
Hi,

I'm knew here and this is my first post. I've been checking out Lagrange St for the WSW that John W posted but haven't seen her out. Has anyone noticed a WG thats out on the porch of the house on the cornner Lagrage & Bancroft? She looks like she could be the girl John W reported on but I'm not sure and would like to know if anybody knows if she's a working girl.

Treyman
10-16-03, 18:19
JT.

Hi. I was wondering about the Port Clinton and the spa. I'm traveling up from NC. next month on my way back to MI any way I was looking to stop some where and release some stress. what do you think or should I wait for Toledo ? and if so you think that Toledo would be better let me know of a good place to go for FS.

Thanks ,

Treyman

Gwailo
10-20-03, 14:47
Posted by Bad Bird:

Anyone seen any of the new ladies at Kim's? Last time I stopped by there was a smoking hot blonde (night shift)

Did you happen to catch her name?
I'm usually disappointed when I go to Kim's.

Thanks,

Gwailo

Bad Bird
10-20-03, 18:51
Sorry I didn't. I always get one of a few girls. I do know they had some turnover recently. I think Pricilla and Summer may be gone, have not seen them for a while.

JT
10-20-03, 21:34
Treyman,
I rarely hit local message parlors. I was living in Port Clinton for the summer and went there out of sheer convenience. In the past 5 yrs, I hit the message parlors 3 times. Airport Spa, Chang Mai, and Lake Spa. All were equally not very good. But then again, I have gotton spoiled. I travel to S. America, Europe, and Mexico for girlies and it's hard for me to hit the local spots because out of price and quality.
I can't advise one over the other. They are all just about equal to me. You go there, pay lots of $$$, get an Asian broad, and bang her until you nutt. No passion, no GFE, no nothing. It is usually very mechanical, but I am no expert on message parlors. I apologize for not being about to answer your questions, but I was surfing through Colombia one day and decided to check out Ohio and low and behold Lake Spa in PC was there! Someone had a question about location and I decided to post.

If you ever want to have the time of your life with solid 9's and 10's, I suggest Colombia and Brazil!

Gwailo
10-21-03, 14:42
JT,

I know what you mean, I'm spoiled after a couple of trips to Thailand.
I posted a few photos in the Thailand section.
Thanks for responding to my question about Lake Spa.

Gwailo

Treyman
10-21-03, 22:27
JT,

Thanks for the answer. I would like to travel down there when I can get a chance to get away from my job I have seen the girls there on the net and wow!!! one of these days but right now it's the amps.

Thanks again and I will let you all know when I get the chance to get down there..w/pics.

Treyman

Bide59
11-02-03, 00:51
Gwailo !
Drove around Western and Broadway 3 nights in a row, could not find a single SW even though I cruised for hours. Any idea when to go ? I picked up Sarah at Lagrange though, asked for $150 for BBBJ and anal. Did not have this amount at this time so she gave me her number: 419-870-7511. Will call her as soon as I have the cash, was pretty sweet actually. Any idea where to find a desent white girl for lower bugs nowadays in Toledo ?
//Bide59

Gwailo
11-02-03, 15:39
Bide59,

I know things are still very quiet on the SW scene. There is an election next week so someone might be putting pressure on LE to get the girls off the street.
Sometimes early morning between the hours of 2:30- 6:30 is a good time, but all the regular girls might be in jail or just laying low. I haven't see any girls in that area for a while either.
Who is that Sarah you met? Is she the redhead that used to work the Broadway area?
BTW, Eye Candy got busted last week, probably shut down for good.

Gwailo

Mack Daddy
11-03-03, 17:24
Bunch of crap about Eye Candy. Just the politicians trying to look like they've done something right before an election.

Bide59
11-03-03, 21:58
Gwailo,
Never seen a redhead at Broadway but Sarah told me she has been standing at Broadway so far. White, light dark hair and funny eyes, pretty short. Except the price for her service she was ok. Drove around Broadway and Segur last night. Saw plenty of nice girls around Segur and Western and sexy bodys but only one waved to me. Wasn't really sure what she wanted, surrounded by lots of neighbours. Afer 3 hours of driving changed to Bancroft/Collingwood instead and picked up a BSW. Went to her place. A perfect(!) BBBJ and doggy style from behind for $60 was my release. Would love to have a WSW for a change. If I might ask, are you Chinese/Kantonese ? Just wondering.
//Bide59

Ohio Fins
11-03-03, 23:20
Hi All,

Just thought I would post some info about my weekend visit to Toledo.

I decided to stop by the Airport Spa. I hadn't been there in quite awhile so I decided it was worth a try.

I was met at the door by a girl who said her name was Kim. Paid for an hour ($60.00). Took me into the room and told me to get ready. Her face was about a 6, but she had a nice hard body, I'd rate it an 8.

I undressed and waited for her to return. She asked me if I was from Toledo. Told her now, that I was visiting friends for the weekend.

She gave me a decent massage and made small talk. After awhile she asked me to roll over on my back. As I did this she pulled down her top to expose her left breast. She asked me if I wanted anything else, so I said I wanted half and half. We negotiated to 120.00 and she left to get a raincoat.

She came back into the room and put the condom on with her mouth, nice touch. Continued the french lesson and them went for a ride to complete the deal.

Overall it was a good experience. I would go back to check out others next time.

Gwailo
11-04-03, 15:37
<<If I might ask, are you Chinese/Kantonese ? Just wondering.
//Bide59>>

No, just a gwailo. But gwailo is a Cantonese word.

Gwailo

Bad Bird
11-05-03, 19:04
Anyone visit Yoko lately? Any recommended ladies?

Happy
11-07-03, 00:01
Coming to town real soon. Can anyone tell me if Kim's has any good looking black ladies working? My preference is young and petite, size and shape of Star is good, either shift would work.

Ohio Racer
11-08-03, 13:49
Does anyone know if Secret is still at Kims? Also what shift she works? If she is the same one from Lorains I would really like to see her.

ChickenWing
11-09-03, 02:42
I stopped by Yoko spa on Friday night, about 1AM. It was my fist time here. It was dead. I was the only car in the lot. The mamasan answered the door, and didn't say anything, just sort of looked at me. Having read about people being rejected, I just started walking in, and she let me pass. Then she led me to a room, I paid the $60, and she told me to undress and she left. I got undressed and waited a couple minutes. The girl came into the room. I think she said her name was Yumi or Sumi, I don't remember. She was probably in her late 20's. Her face was decent, and her body was very nice and tight. She took me to the sauna and left me alone for a few minutes. I personally could have skipped this. Being cooked is not my favorite thing. Then she took me to the shower and washed me. A little akward to have a girl wash you, but pleasant enough. Then we went back to the room. I layed on the table, and she gave a massage. It wasn't the best, but I didn't come for the massage. Although a good massage is nice, it tends to make me fall asleep. As she was wrapping up the massage, she reached between my legs and started rubbing my balls. Then I rolled over and we negotiated for Full Service. She took the money and returned a few minutes later. Not sure why it took more that a few seconds though. Then she came back in and took off her clothes and she let me lick her nipples, then she started to lick mine. Then we got down to buisiness. She put the condom on with her mouth and gave good oral for awhile. Then she finished me off by getting on top and riding me. It was a good experience. I would like to try different girls the next time I go. She was nice, be I am always looking for something spectacular.

Bide59
11-12-03, 09:49
Picked up Michelle at Lagrange the other night, right across the traffic light/grosery shop. WSW, black hair and nice attidue. $50 for FS and a perfect BBBJ. She wanted to do it in her car but I insisted on a cal session. She took me home to her place and after 1 hour we were finished. Will come back to her.
//Bide59

Ohio Racer
11-15-03, 20:50
Went to Kim's tonight. Had a tough time deciding between Sky (blonde) and Jewel (brunette). I choice Jewel. Aggreed on fs and then I lost it during cbj. First time I had a woman in awhile.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to add a space between sentences. To avoid future delays, please include one space between sentences in future reports. Thanks!

studtoledo
11-16-03, 20:45
Visited Airport last night. three ladies workin, 0ne around 35-40 and the remaining two around 40-45 age group, I went with youngest one, everything loose and ugly, no other way. the best days of Airport SPA are gone. Now they are worst among the orientals in town. Nowdays I prefer Rainbow and Kims. Kims is the real Variety. you find blonds, orientals etc. I visit kim again in two days and come back with recent review.

Snake Eyes
11-18-03, 10:53
Went to kims last night. There were alot of girls to chose from but . The funny thing is when I walked in some were sleeping on the couch and didnt even get up. O well . Chose Marissi shes young looking and very petite. Normal tip. Above avrage service. Total girl next door experience. I hope to make it back to see her soon . The only thing that could have made it better would have been msog. Has anyone ever had a multiple time session at kims?

walrus
11-18-03, 14:00
Just wondering if Marissi is the same person as Marissa who worked at Eye Candy when they first opened up. She was petite and young looking with long brown hair, and except for some stretch marks, was nice looking overall .

Snake Eyes
11-19-03, 09:26
Walrus yes its the same Marissi. She told me she quit Eye Candy right before they got poped.

PastMyPrime
11-25-03, 17:24
Has anyone ever gotten a BBBJ at Kims? I haven't really inquired, but everytime I've been there it has been strictly covered/fs. Some ladies are more sociable and will grind you like a lap dance while both of you are nude. Usually helps to get the ol soldier going.

Happy
11-25-03, 20:58
Can anyone tell me if Kim's has any great looking petite black chicks? I am still holding out for that special lady.

If not Kim's how about somewhere else. I really want to watch a beautiful black lady dance.

Send a private message if you wish. Thanks for your help in advance.

Horndog
11-30-03, 23:50
Happy,

I have seen some there. Just depends on the shift. One time, there were 3 black and 3 white. The place seems to have a huge turnover, or they schedule completly at random. I have only seen familer faces twice. I am very bad with names anyway, but I generally remember the ones I have seen, and so far I have only had the two occasions where the same girl was working.

HD.

All information posted is a figment of my imagination.

Big Boy BG
12-01-03, 03:09
Guys Toledo SUCKS.

I desided to try Cleveland when I drove through for Thanksgiving. Well I was able to give a ride to 2 young ladies that would match up with the best Kim's has for 1/4 the price. I am use to the asian places, Kim's and the escorts, but NO more. Once you get a great BJ for $20 you will never go back.

If you drive through you can not miss then on Loran off of 75 after dark.

But guys I hear there are some in Toledo but WERE?? I have looked many a night and not seen ANYTHING. If some of you guys know some share the digits and the locations.

On another note has anyone seen girl that worked at Eye Candy, she was bone thin young blond, but really pritty and was a student in BG. It is not Marissi this girl has not had a kid.

Guys lets take our dicks out of our hands and help each other out.

studtoledo
12-02-03, 21:45
Visited Yoko spa on Sunday. Small place, like a small countryside home. The lady was nice and almost perfect 10, but all the time she was suspicious whether I am from arrecting dept. okay.

ChickenWing
12-03-03, 14:10
She was suspicious of what? What is arrecting dept? Do you mean she thought you might be a cop? There is an easy way to put her at ease. After she has massaged you for a while, turn over and take her hand. Put it where you really want to be massaged, and then you are both on the same page. AMP's usually won't talk buisness till after a bit of massage, then the girl stops and asks what else you want to do.

Happy
12-03-03, 20:52
Horndog,

Have you ever seen good looking thin petite black chicks at Kim's? If so, what shift.

Big Chriscle
12-04-03, 14:59
What hours is Kim's place open? Are they the same seven days a week?

Thanks

ChickenWing
12-05-03, 13:43
Kims is open 10am-3am, seven days per week. I think they are also open on holidays. There is usually a shift change around 4 or 5 pm.

Big Chriscle
12-09-03, 19:43
What days are best as far as selection goes? Are there more girls on certain nights?

Sex Seeker
12-09-03, 19:47
Can anyone give me the lowdown on Kim's? I am unfamiliar with the Toledo scene. I don't want to go to an AMP. What are typical rates and tips and what can I expect?

Big Boy BG
12-15-03, 02:38
Has anyone called her?? Info plz

"Gwailo!
Drove around Western and Broadway 3 nights in a row, could not find a single SW even though I cruised for hours. Any idea when to go ? I picked up Sarah at Lagrange though, asked for $150 for BBBJ and anal. Did not have this amount at this time so she gave me her number: 419-870-7511. Will call her as soon as I have the cash, was pretty sweet actually. Any idea where to find a desent white girl for lower bugs nowadays in Toledo?

Bide59"

Big Boy BG
12-15-03, 18:14
I did hear these 2 stories from friends:

Kims is 40 in the door for 1/2 hour and 60 for full hour. The girls can be good looking and are normally younger then 25. Price can differ, FS 120 and UP. You really need to stick to your balls, so to speak, or the girls will take what they can get. this info is 6 months old since my friend started to do to Eye candy and then to SW.

There is hope for everyone looking for WSW in Toledo. A friend found one last night, Sunday, around 2:30 AM on Broadway near the 24 hour golden archies. Now she was no spring chicken, but she was not bad at ALL. She was 35-38 with a hair due from the early 80's, was a bigger girl but not huge at all. The one thing we all know about bigger gilrs is they can give a BJ. This girl gave my friend a BBBJ with full release in her mouth, and she was very good. One of the best he has had and he has had alot. Since it was early my friend kept crusing and saw NOTHING.

I think my friend made this all up and it is not true at all.

So good hunting to all and make sure you are carfull out there.

Horndog
12-19-03, 20:36
Happy and others,

The selection at Kims seems to be pretty random. Sometimes 6-7 ladies, some times 3, etc. Race and looks pretty random too, but never have seen an ugly girl.

You have to remember the type of people working there. Just like strip clubs or any other place young women work they are about the most unreliable work force you can get. They pretty much show up whenever they feel like it.

Be prepared to walk out if they are looking for too much compensation. They won't let you get out the door.

HD

--------------------------------------------------------
The above is purely a figment of my imagination

Ebauche
12-20-03, 18:21
Visited Yoko's out near airport a few weeks back - classic AMP setup. Ring bell, get greeted by one Asian SW, so little choice. Her name was "Kimmy." Claimed she was Korean/Japanese - seems common claim, anyone else notice that AMP girls often tend to claim mixed SK/Jap parentage? Very good table shower with thorough attention to pertinent details. Started asking what my "fantasy" was - CIM, 2 girls, etc. Gave the browneye a little peck and promised more later. I sat in sauna a bit, then went to room.

Door fee .6$, after some negotiations I agreed to tip to make total $$. A bit high, I know, but she was stressing that she was a "party girl" and I was going to test her on it. She provided best AR I've gotten outside of HK/China. Excellent BBBJ. Covered cowgirl. I pulled off trojan, laid her out on table with head hanging over side and made like one of those "Gag Factor" MPG clips until the job was complete as a BBBJCIMWS. Any time she tried to pull away or get her hands in the way, spanked her shaved kitty and threatened to turn her over my knee. I had never vigorously facef*cked or "dominated" a girl before, SW or not. Kimmy said she liked that. New, and interesting, expereience.

Kimmy was very open minded, face a bit "old." Excellent body with tastefully sized implants. Said she was going to upgrade them. Short - a bit over 5', very thin (less than 100#), completely shaved box. Offered BBBJCIMWS, excellent AR & BL, Greek and a threesome if I could have afforded it. She claimed to be very Bi.

Would probably repeat - but it was costly for what was essentially a very enthusiastic older gal. Said she was going back to NYC in late January. Said pricing in OH was too low for such a high-quality "Party Girl" like her. Have no idea what ather selections were available - didn't see anyone else there. Another gal was in another room with a customer, so there is regularly more than one on duty.

I really miss Mongkok.

walrus
12-21-03, 18:18
Visited Kim's on Saturday night. Asked for Secret, and apparently she is gone and never came back. Looked at the lineup and was tempted to take Marissa because she looks cute and petite, but decided to pass on her, because I remember her from Eye Candy, where she had wanted a big tip and the session was rushed.
I almost left but then decided to go with Victoria, who looked to be about 5'8". Glad I picked her because she has super firm tits which she let me play with, and no stretch marks and not plastered with tattoos. Very friendly and not rushed. Got a complimentary soft drink on the way out. Hope to see Victoria again.

PastMyPrime
12-27-03, 17:21
I too met with Victoria at Kim's. Nice girl, blonde, beautiful. Birthmark above her neatly trimmed pubic hair. Pay her a little more than going rate and she will definitely take care of you.

Ohio Racer
12-29-03, 02:45
Found Michelle Sunday night on Lagrange a few blocks north of the Marathon. $20 for bbbjcim. She was only one I saw out on the circuit. She was wearing perfume and smelled good. Went back out looking about a hour later but couldnt find anyone.

Bad Bird
12-29-03, 19:33
What does Michelle look like?

Ohio Racer
01-01-04, 14:37
Michelle is probuly in her 30's. Im not good at guessing age so. She has black hair or really dark dark brown hair. Im guessing about 5'6"-5'8" and somwhere around 120-130lbs. Nice tits from what i could see. If I find her again I would go for the full deal. She has a nice personality and talkative.