PDA

View Full Version : 5 Spas Busted in DuPage County

Silvio
05-05-05, 01:25
Its seems I may have been the only one to read this on the CLTV ticker lastnite. I havent seen any reports on this anyway. Someone else must know about this.

Pna
05-05-05, 12:45
Seems to be true. They must not have any REAL crimes to solve in Dupage county.

Here is the full text of the press release from the Dupage County sheriff's office:

NEWS RELEASE Date: May 3, 2005

Six women arrested during spa checks

Sheriff John E. Zaruba announced that six women were arrested following compliance checks on seven spas located throughout DuPage County.

Members of the sheriff’s Alpha 22 Unit assisted by police from Villa Park, Glen Ellyn, Addison, Wheaton, and Lisle police departments made coordinated checks on the spas at noontime Friday, April 26, 2005.

Spas checked were: the Pinetree Spa, 10S648 Rt. 83 in Willowbrook (2 arrests); Seductions, 3S012 Rt. 53, Glen Ellyn, (0 arrests), Erotic Encounters, 24W713 Lake St., Keeneyville (1 arrest); Suite Two, 25W163 Lake St., Keeneyville (1 arrest), Sweet Temptations, 5N105 Rohlwing, Addison (1 arrest); Nail Spa, 22W513 Irving Park, Medinah (1 arrest), and One In A Million, 19W346 Lake St., Addison (0 arrests)

Arrests and charges are as follows:

[Deleted by Admin]

All of the women were released from the DuPage County Jail after posting 10% of their $1,000.00 bond. No court dates are available.

The DuPage County Sheriff’s Office reminds readers that any charges indicated in this document are merely accusations, and the listed defendants are presumed innocent until proven guilty.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending the removal of the names or persons who were arrested from in the text. To avoid delays in future reports containing news stories of law enforcement actions, please remove or otherwise delete the names of persons who were arrested. Thanks!

Taco Malo
05-31-05, 15:48
Sweet Temptations

....this is so sweet. These guys lifted me of $500 as well. Will have to say probably the best wank session ever. But it was still wanking. Hopefully they are all shut down!

George W. Bush
05-31-05, 19:25
What on earth did they get busted for exactly? Implying there would be something on the menu they refuse to serve? Misleading advertising is the only thing I can see them getting nailed for.

Jasper Malloy
06-01-05, 09:31
You have to keep in mind, though, that the thing they're implying is available is still against the law to buy or sell. I'd like to see some SW try to get out of a pinch by saying, "well, I wasn't *really* going to give it to him..."