PDA

View Full Version : Newbie

Stevee 37
05-04-05, 19:45
Hi Everyone,

Long time lurker, first time poster.

Was in town a few weeks ago, I found Fugi Spa but I couldnt find Lynn's. Is it a red building?

Anyway went to Fugi, Dont know which girl but very nice looking young lady.

Paid 160 and got massage and full service,which was ok but was wondering how to ask for shower and 2 pops without sounding like newbie?

Larks Tongue
05-04-05, 21:28
The house behind the privacy fence next to the red building. You want to use the entrance that is on the eastside of the house.

Hi Everyone,

Long time lurker, first time poster.

Was in town a few weeks ago, I found Fugi Spa but I couldnt find Lynn's. Is it a red building?

Anyway went to Fugi, Dont know which girl but very nice looking young lady.

Paid 160 and got massage and full service,which was ok but was wondering how to ask for shower and 2 pops without sounding like newbie?

Ulysses 46
05-04-05, 23:07
You paid the right price. You should've been offered a shower before the fun starts. It's a very nice touch. Everybody starts out clean. Those ladies take a dozen showers a day or more.

It's a stand up and the lady's in there with you. They're always generous with their time and the action, but they're a little short on privacy.

As for Lynn's, it's up on Rangeline, a house on the left with a wooden fence around it.

The street number is on the mailbox.

Blue Jeep Guy
05-05-05, 00:27
First off, if you want something at any place of business, just ask. They have heard almost everything there is out there. All they can say is "No". If you don't ask you will not recieve.

Second if you do a little homework (RTFF) you'll get very good directions to Lynn's and no its not the red building.

Vespussy
02-19-06, 02:02
There are 2 girls going around duping people in the Columbia area. One is 5'3 115lbs brunette. The other is 5'8 blonde 125 lbs. When they show up at your place they pretend they are scared to be robbed so they tell you to give the money to one of them to keep while the other remains for your sessions. As soons as you exchange cash and you open the door for the friend to leave they both bolt out with the speed of lightning and a get away car picks them. The phone numbers associated with them are as as follows

424-6165
529-3120
289-5587 and may be 864-0704.

Guys be on the look out for these scambag ladies.

SteveLee333
04-17-06, 19:03
The house behind the privacy fence next to the red building. You want to use the entrance that is on the eastside of the house.I'm heading out to Columbia in a few weeks. I don't get out of LA, Cal much so don't really know how it is to monger elsewhere. I read the forum and heard from someone that visited Columbia long time ago about this one AMP near a major highway.

All he remembered, since he visited the city couple years ago, was that the place was fairly new and clean. The girl/lady he saw was Korean in her mid to late 40's. He also said she told him she moved from California about 10 years ago. He highly recommended this place.

Would anyone be able to point me in the right direction? Much appreciate it.

Odysseus 46
04-17-06, 22:25
Sounds like Seoul on Vandiver just east of Rangeline.

It's not bad, but a little pricey.

You can do better at Fuji or Foxy.

Check the board for addresses, or do a search on Google.

O 46

SteveLee333
04-19-06, 13:09
Fellow, thanks for your quick reply. I appreciate your help. Will look for addresses in google. Hopefully I can be of help if you come to the city of angeles in Cali. Or NY and SF as well.