PDA

View Full Version : Sun Spa

Honolulu Yobo
06-06-17, 01:58
Yay, one of my favorites is back, and now she is at Cypress Spa; Connie from Happiness, Golden, and Kison.

ShootngStarBoy
06-06-17, 02:20
Glad there is finally a thread for Cypress. I asked this way back in why there was never a thread dedicated to Cypress. Beside Miko, the other spinner I saw at Cypress was Cindy.

Mongerholic
06-06-17, 14:33
Glad there is finally a thread for Cypress. I asked this way back in why there was never a thread dedicated to Cypress. Beside Miko, the other spinner I saw at Cypress was Cindy.SSB,

Can you provide some 411 for spinner Cindy? I visited Cypress once and decided to pass on the other Spinner Miko. TEHO, but was not attracted to her.

M.

ShootngStarBoy
06-06-17, 17:43
SSB,

Can you provide some 411 for spinner Cindy? I visited Cypress once and decided to pass on the other Spinner Miko. TEHO, but was not attracted to her.

M.It appeared that she was new because how she acted after our session.

Cindy appeared to be a MILF, not sure of the age, but she has a petite frame with large a-cups or maybe b-cups with tiny eraser nipples. Natural boobies with good natural firmness. Raspy voice but no smokers breath detected, it was clean and minty. She is pretty IMO, but TEHO. Pretty enough to repeat. Cindy is lean. Appeared to be about 5'0 at 90 lbs. Clean bald kitty. Petite spinner, black shoulder length hair. Fair complexion. She can be easily spun around for multiple positions. Friendly attitude, PSE, talkative, compliments ego, pleasant, lots of smiles. She loves sex and loves to have multiple orgasms! Her service included a pretty good massage, CBJ to 69. She came in 69 twice and was dripping wet, so wet and horny that she then remove the cover. Off went the hat to BBBJ. The BBBJ was better, we transitioned to other multiple PSE positions that included DFK and multiple orgasms. YMMV but Cindy loves sex and loves to cum. According to her, she was new to the business and never worked in an AMP. The removal on the hat was because she was really into the moment. Cindy was the tightest pussy ever. I had to go really slow at first. First of all her pussy was the tiniest pussy I had ever seen, then to top it off her pussy control was like a vise grip. Petite tiny wet and tight. Like always I never ask the girls to go BB, especially if she's a known CFS type of girl. However if she does than it was no pressure on my part. It was because she insisted to cum all over my dick. If you have great DATY skills she will love you. Would repeat. I've called back but she "they" say she not there anymore. When I say they I mean Macy and Miko.

Member #5810
06-09-17, 12:42
Yay, one of my favorites is back, and now she is at Cypress Spa; Connie from Happiness, Golden, and Kison.Great photos but honestly when I saw her at Golden she didn't look like that. 40's for sure but her service was really good. TBH a few years ago she'd was top tier but now the bar has been raised very high by younger and prettier providers. Not to offend just IMHO.

Johnny14
06-09-17, 14:52
Great photos but honestly when I saw her at Golden she didn't look like that. 40's for sure but her service was really good. TBH a few years ago she'd was top tier but now the bar has been raised very high by younger and prettier providers. Not to offend just IMHO.Does Cypress have table or just stand up showers?

Nephilim3000
06-09-17, 17:48
Great photos but honestly when I saw her at Golden she didn't look like that. 40's for sure but her service was really good. TBH a few years ago she'd was top tier but now the bar has been raised very high by younger and prettier providers. Not to offend just IMHO.Yes Raiden I agree with you the bar has been raised very high by younger and prettier providers. There are many of them across the top AMPs in town and there are known young and pretty CFS only girls that with the right connection and chemistry are BBFS. The standard was raised a few years ago when Empire set the bar high with young and pretty girls who were open for most all. TEHO Yuki is still very pretty IMO.

Sukebegai
06-09-17, 21:34
Does Cypress have table or just stand up showers?Just the stand up variety.

Member #5810
06-09-17, 22:58
Yes Raiden I agree with you the bar has been raised very high by younger and prettier providers. There are many of them across the top AMPs in town and there are known young and pretty CFS only girls that with the right connection and chemistry are BBFS. The standard was raised a few years ago when Empire set the bar high with young and pretty girls who were open for most all. TEHO Yuki is still very pretty IMO.That's for sure! To me she's my perfect 10. Lost track of the times I've seen her. Over 30. Damn that's some bucks. LOL. It's all about the connection and special chemistry as you said. That's what I look for.

RiverRat22
06-10-17, 05:25
Great photos but honestly when I saw her at Golden she didn't look like that. 40's for sure but her service was really good. TBH a few years ago she'd was top tier but now the bar has been raised very high by younger and prettier providers. Not to offend just IMHO.The pice are def not Connie, Blake posted one of her real pics. I actually think Connie is better than when she rose at Kison 2. 5 years ago. Her skills overall have sharpened significantly. Connie's leverage lies in the fact that she has a wonder woman type body with the natural tits and ass. There perks with her are MSOG even for big dicks, pounding even for the big dicks, sloppy kissing, sloppy BJ's and soaking wet DATY.

Honolulu Yobo
06-11-17, 01:26
Do the ladies accompany you to the showers when you come in, of is it self service.

Just the stand up variety..

Sukebegai
06-11-17, 03:46
Do the ladies accompany you to the showers when you come in, of is it self service.

.Self service.

Nephilim3000
06-13-17, 07:17
Yay, one of my favorites is back, and now she is at Cypress Spa; Connie from Happiness, Golden, and Kison.Anybody try Connie at GS yet?

Member #5810
06-13-17, 22:12
Anybody try Connie at GS yet?Connie from Kison and Happiness and Golden is at Cypress now.

Ronnie5
06-24-17, 05:36
I've been trying to see Connie for awhile now. Every time I call mama says she not there. Is she still working out of Cypress or did she move? Would it be better if I walk in? Anyone else worth seeing there?

Kykyle
06-24-17, 13:10
I've been trying to see Connie for awhile now. Every time I call mama says she not there. Is she still working out of Cypress or did she move? Would it be better if I walk in? Anyone else worth seeing there?I've seen her at happiness, golden spa, and most recently a week ago at Cypress. She stated she will be in and out around that location area but will be here on island for a while.

El Samurai
08-06-17, 23:50
I was looking thru the cypress backpage ad to see if connie might be available and I see this http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/say-hello-to-hot-spanish-jaisabel-real-pics-make-your-appointment-now/8115523.

She has got a banging body ftom the ad it looks like the face would match very very tempting.

El Samurai
08-07-17, 04:33
I was looking thru the cypress backpage ad to see if connie might be available and I see this http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/say-hello-to-hot-spanish-jaisabel-real-pics-make-your-appointment-now/8115523.

She has got a banging body ftom the ad it looks like the face would match very very tempting.Just went to cypress spa to try and see jaisabel and mama who awnsered the door said all the girls busy and I should make an appointment or come back tomorrow I was shocked that they were actually that busy.

SimpleK
08-07-17, 06:50
Just went to cypress spa to try and see jaisabel and mama who awnsered the door said all the girls busy and I should make an appointment or come back tomorrow I was shocked that they were actually that busy.I think they only have 1-2 workers.

Junk69
08-07-17, 15:41
I think they only have 1-2 workers.Saw Jesabel this morning at Cypress but she was busy (got to make an appointment I guess). Didn't see any scares or stretch marks and holy crap, that ass! I can vouch that her pics are real, actually, she looks better in person. She has a banging' body, pretty face and she seemed sweet. She is extremely sexy. I will be making an appointment.

Goser
08-07-17, 20:44
I decided to TOFTT today and I got a morning appointment with Jaisabel. The answer to the first question is YES! The pictures are really of Jaisabel. To me, she has a top 5 body, Pretty face, and great personality with a super cute Spanish accent. Breasts are enhanced large Cee or small Dee cup. She was probably a natural Bee as the natural part of her boobs are very firm and delicious. This girl is engaging from the moment that she meets you. You can tell that she would be an excellent girlfriend for some lucky guy. Jaisabel is a former gymnast with the body to match. She told me her age. Let's say she is pretty young and a body to die for. Latina butt for you ass lovers. Tight body all over as she works out every day. L: 9. 5 overall. Body: 10. Face: 9 (for me as she is my type).

This is the cool part guys. Let's say that the job requirements of this job were not entirely clear to her when she got here. So, you are getting a newbie to this business. Having an encounter with Jaisabel is like picking up a girl at the gym and doing her at your home. That's exactly how it felt. Attitude is a solid 9 as she tried to acccommodate me the best way she can. Jaisabel is from Spain. In other words a Spaniard. I called her Spanish and she correct me. No, she is a Spaniard. She lives in the USA now in a southern state. You will have to see her to find out for sure. Attitude is a 9.

Service was okay. I give it a 7. The issue is that she is a germophobe with lots of rules. I tried to give her an idea of the service attitudes in Hawaii. But, since this is her first trip to the rodeo she did not have anything to compare it to. She is all covered and you must use her condom. There is no wiggle room on this issue. No DFK. I didn't try DATY because she seemed to be so against any direct contact having exchange of bodily fluids. But all positions were available and this girl has a couple orgasms. I enjoyed it very much. Nice cowgirl. Missionary. GREAT doggie style. Back to CG and mish. I couldn't cum in her thick condom, so I took it off and finished with hand.

Given how great her body is and her attitude and cute accent. Jaisabel will probable by pretty popular here. She does not want to be high volume so where she is at in Cypress will be fine. If she worked at Dream, Rejuve or Happiness, she might become a star.

Jaisabel will be here for about 3 weeks. Make her feel welcome and see her while she is here because her body is smoking and it will be one the few opportunities to make love to a Spanish girl from the Canary Islands.

NinjaInThe808
08-11-17, 07:56
Got to spend some time with her. She is very pretty, and has an amazing personality. The service is ok probably due to her supposedly new. She started off giving a massage which was not bad at all. On the flip the cover goes on and she starts the BJ, goes to CG, M, and the DS ended it for me she has a great ass and I couldn't hold on any longer.

She has an amazing body. She will only be her for a few weeks, so if you're looking for a pretty Latin a with a great body go check her out.

Van Deventer
08-11-17, 10:58
I was able to get in to see her yesterday. Her schedule seemed pretty full, so I would suggest making an appointment if you want to see her. I think she only works during the day.

Prior reports are pretty spot on. Her pics are real. She is very pretty, and has a fit body. I love her six-pack abs. She is new to the business, but she is not inexperienced. By that I mean that there was no prescribed routine, we just went with the flow, and I was very satisfied.

She does play safe, everything is covered, and no kissing. I would say YMMV, but if you are a gentleman and respect her limits, you should have a good time.

MattSurf
08-14-17, 17:34
L-10.

A-10.

S-10.

What a superb session with a very beautiful woman. She probably has 9% BF and is super toned. She could pass for a 20 year old but I'm sure she is mid thirties after talking with her and when she had kids. Can't even tell, beautiful all over but has the best personality. Started with extreme PRS, I mean she could be great in sales. She had me believe it I was a sex god that looked like Adonis. After a quick and great massage, CBJ and the flip with all positions and fiv, fia, with some really good DATY and deep six pack action. Her ass is really loose which led me to believe she may offer Greek but I didn't ask. She leaves on the 26th so hurry and get some.

DrMajikLuv69
08-15-17, 09:00
L-10.

A-10.

S-10.

What a superb session with a very beautiful woman. She probably has 9% BF and is super toned. She could pass for a 20 year old but I'm sure she is mid thirties after talking with her and when she had kids. Can't even tell, beautiful all over but has the best personality. Started with extreme PRS, I mean she could be great in sales. She had me believe it I was a sex god that looked like Adonis. After a quick and great massage, CBJ and the flip with all positions and fiv, fia, with some really good DATY and deep six pack action. Her ass is really loose which led me to believe she may offer Greek but I didn't ask. She leaves on the 26th so hurry and get some.You mentioned she leaves on the 26th. Will she be returning to Cypress? I'm thinking she's a local girl trying to make some fast extra cash for unexpected bills and she only doing it for a short time. She looks like a girl I know from the gym. After cash quota made; If so then she probally won't return after the 26th. Anyway if you know for a fact that she will return, then an approximation of the return date would be cool.

On another note DFK and DATY appears to be YMMV with her?

MattSurf
08-15-17, 13:18
You mentioned she leaves on the 26th. Will she be returning to Cypress? I'm thinking she's a local girl trying to make some fast extra cash for unexpected bills and she only doing it for a short time. She looks like a girl I know from the gym. After cash quota made; If so then she probally won't return after the 26th. Anyway if you know for a fact that she will return, then an approximation of the return date would be cool.

On another note DFK and DATY appears to be YMMV with her?No, she definitely isn't local but looks it and she is planning to come back maybe October but she is living on the mainland. I guess it's YMMV because we started DFK in the heat of fucking and then it seemed like she realized we were doing a no no and then started to pull away but she seemed to enjoy DATY and DATO. I feel in love with her asshole, super big and loose. Wish I could have stuck more in there.

MattSurf
08-16-17, 21:31
L-10.

A-10.

S-10.

Everything is accurate as reported earlier and her posted pics. She looks better in person as she exudes sensuality.

Repeat session with a the very beautiful Jaisabel. She has such a nicely toned and athletic body with the most beautiful face that I couldn't stop thinking about her so took off from work to spend time with her. The best part about her is her great personality. Lots of PRS and mutual touching. Hard to believe but it's gets stemmed and hotter with repeats. YMMV, She leaves on the 26th so hurry and get some.

Goser
08-17-17, 01:24
You mentioned she leaves on the 26th. Will she be returning to Cypress? I'm thinking she's a local girl trying to make some fast extra cash for unexpected bills and she only doing it for a short time. She looks like a girl I know from the gym. After cash quota made; If so then she probally won't return after the 26th. Anyway if you know for a fact that she will return, then an approximation of the return date would be cool.

On another note DFK and DATY appears to be YMMV with her?It's not clear if Jaisabel will be coming back to Hawaii. She likes it here very much as it really reminds her of home. However, the cost of living is high here and she does not expect to have a long term career in this business. If you are thinking about seeing her, I would do it before she leaves. This will be your chance to do a girl with 6 pack abs and with a personality unlike any you will encounter in Hawaii. She can make love to me just by whispering sweet nothings in my ears.

Junk69
08-21-17, 23:14
Just saw the new Cypress Ad on BP with new girl "Annie". I called mama but she didn't give much detail other than "she just started today" and that's she's really young (22 yo apparently). I'm not sure I can handle young meat! So maybe one of you guys will TOFTT and report your experience?

Junk69
08-22-17, 20:54
Just saw the new Cypress Ad on BP with new girl "Annie". I called mama but she didn't give much detail other than "she just started today" and that's she's really young (22 yo apparently). I'm not sure I can handle young meat! So maybe one of you guys will TOFTT and report your experience?OK, I gave in and tried the new girl Annie. First off she's way cuter in person than in her pics in the ad. Hard to tell her background and she didn't say. Seems local but mentioned working in Las Vegas and only vising here for a month or so. Cypress tends to have, um, more mature providers, but Annie is indeed young and no doubt in her early 20's. Not a wrinkle or sag to be found. Beautiful fresh smile and shiny hair. Got a few tats and, surprise! Nipple rings on some rather yummy firm ta tas! She's not fat but truly "thick" in that she's not skinny. Good to hug but tight overall. Very nice and soft personality. Not GFE but definitely not pro.

Gave a half-decent body rub with a natural transition to playing with jr. She definitely knows the business. Let me drop her panties and FIV. Without talking she got a cover and starting sucking jr to attention then jumped on top. Man, what a tight and wet nani! Even with the cover it felt great with her juicy big butt bouncing up and down. Couldn't hold out for another position, but I'd love to try doggy in that plump bottom. Didn't seem receptive to DFK, DATY, or greek. Maybe after getting to know her better.

Overall a good first session. She could be a little more GFE for taste. I'm sure she can take a pounding and would probably love it but I can't do it. If you want to bang a juicy young one go get her before she's gone (or quits).

DatyLuva
08-23-17, 17:49
Just saw the new Cypress Ad on BP with new girl "Annie". I called mama but she didn't give much detail other than "she just started today" and that's she's really young (22 yo apparently). I'm not sure I can handle young meat! So maybe one of you guys will TOFTT and report your experience?Is Annie the indie Kayla that was working off BP then had short stints at Hanabi, Emerald (now Sanho), and Aloha me? Her tats are distinctly familiar. If it is Kayla then she appears to have improved on her service levels. Previous reports of Kayla were not good if I recall bit teho as always.

Blake123
08-24-17, 03:51
Is Annie the indie Kayla that was working off BP then had short stints at Hanabi, Emerald (now Sanho), and Aloha me? Her tats are distinctly familiar. If it is Kayla then she appears to have improved on her service levels. Previous reports of Kayla were not good if I recall bit teho as always.Cyrpess Annie (right pic) and Hanabi Kayla (left pic) are the same girl, according to BP ad pics.

Junk69
08-24-17, 16:34
Cyrpess Annie (right pic) and Hanabi Kayla (left pic) are the same girl, according to BP ad pics.Sure looks similar! Not sure though. Annie is really young and her service is to be expected. It's why I tend to go for the more mature providers! But sometimes you just need to get into a tight wet spot. Haha.

ToniMulato
08-29-17, 20:23

On another note DFK and DATY appears to be YMMV with her?Is there any pics of This provider somewhere?

BTW, I called cypress on the 27th and the lady who answered said that She might come back in October but not 💯 % sure!

Hope this helps, and hope she returns.

Goser
08-29-17, 20:30
Is there any pics of This provider somewhere?

BTW, I called cypress on the 27th and the lady who answered said that She might come back in October but not 💯 % sure!

Hope this helps, and hope she returns.Jaisabel is gone. She left on Saturday. She is not sure if she is coming back. Not sure if she will be back to Cypress Spa either. She may end up at another one of the all covered spas. Very nice girl. If she does come back, it will be impossible to miss her. She is an exhibitionist. Let's just say that I have seen some pretty provocative pictures.

Junk69
09-12-17, 22:30
Jaisabel is gone. She left on Saturday. She is not sure if she is coming back. Not sure if she will be back to Cypress Spa either. She may end up at another one of the all covered spas. Very nice girl. If she does come back, it will be impossible to miss her. She is an exhibitionist. Let's just say that I have seen some pretty provocative pictures.Called Cypress today toi ask about Jaisabel. No return date set yet. But mama said two new girls coming tonight. Kiki is new to the biz but Sandy used to work at Golden Spa downstairs and is "like Connie" in service. Anyone ever try Sandy when she was at Golden?

Goser
09-13-17, 10:39
Called Cypress today toi ask about Jaisabel. No return date set yet. But mama said two new girls coming tonight. Kiki is new to the biz but Sandy used to work at Golden Spa downstairs and is "like Connie" in service. Anyone ever try Sandy when she was at Golden?I would not trust the mama to describe service level. You said the same thing about Jaisabel and that wasn't even close.

Redneck 1
09-13-17, 17:29
Anyone ever try Sandy when she was at Golden?Although I don't know if this current provider is the same Sandy, last year Satyr808 posted a detailed review of a provider named Sandy at Golden Spa (post #129 in the Golden Spa thread).

Goser
09-13-17, 18:41
Called Cypress today toi ask about Jaisabel. No return date set yet. But mama said two new girls coming tonight. Kiki is new to the biz but Sandy used to work at Golden Spa downstairs and is "like Connie" in service. Anyone ever try Sandy when she was at Golden?Crap. You are not going to believe this, but I just had a dream that Jaisabel sent me a sexy picture of her lying on a sofa with her eyes closed wearing nothing but a white silk robe with her legs crossed to cover her clean shaved nani. I kept waiting for her to open her eyes and reach out to me to say, "make love to me, baby. " Shit, before she could wake up, I woke up. Damn. I hope she comes back soon.

Junk69
09-13-17, 22:03
Crap. You are not going to believe this, but I just had a dream that Jaisabel sent me a sexy picture of her lying on a sofa with her eyes closed wearing nothing but a white silk robe with her legs crossed to cover her clean shaved nani. I kept waiting for her to open her eyes and reach out to me to say, "make love to me, baby. " Shit, before she could wake up, I woke up. Damn. I hope she comes back soon.Jeisabel was something special that's for sure. I hope she comes back soon too! But in the meanwhile I took the plunge and tried one of the new girls "Sandy". The new Cypress ad just posted today has pics of the new girls. The one in a blue dress is Sandy. She's a small, 40 ish Korean. Not fat but soft. Certainly far from the rock hard like Jaisabel. She was sweet and soft spoken and gave a great warm up rub and with the "accidental" ball sac touch that we all know means she's open for more than a massage. Mama told me she is "like Connie" in service offerings so I didn't waste time or words taking off her panties and filling every hole at least once. She's not as PSE as Connie, but defiantly into it and will let you do whatever you want. So I did; P She got good and wet and for a chance I didn't run for the cover and went to town on her surprisingly nice nani. Blew a big load all over her belly rather than inside out of courtesy to my fellow mongers hitting her up later. Not much talking but plenty of DFK, FIV, and titty play. She's not a smoking as Connie but was a really good time none the less. Gave her $. 5 tip and got a nice hug and "see you again soon honey" and on my way. She said no to nude pics but gave me a few she had on her phone. PM if you want to see. All in all I was highly satisfied and will probably repeat. Saw the other new girl Kiki on the way out. She's tall, not fat (but not super thin) and younger than Sandy. Face is Asian but I can't quite place her. I introduced myself and she was friendly and spoke good English but a a slight accent which I could not place (again). Not sure she's to my liking but may try her later this week. Would love to get a report on her from one of you guys first.

Kianidap
09-14-17, 02:18
Jeisabel was something special that's for sure. I hope she comes back soon too! But in the meanwhile I took the plunge and tried one of the new girls "Sandy". The new Cypress ad just posted today has pics of the new girls. The one in a blue dress is Sandy. She's a small, 40 ish Korean. Not fat but soft. Certainly far from the rock hard like Jaisabel. She was sweet and soft spoken and gave a great warm up rub and with the "accidental" ball sac touch that we all know means she's open for more than a massage. Mama told me she is "like Connie" in service offerings so I didn't waste time or words taking off her panties and filling every hole at least once. She's not as PSE as Connie, but defiantly into it and will let you do whatever you want. So I did; P She got good and wet and for a chance I didn't run for the cover and went to town on her surprisingly nice nani. Blew a big load all over her belly rather than inside out of courtesy to my fellow mongers hitting her up later. Not much talking but plenty of DFK, FIV, and titty play. She's not a smoking as Connie but was a really good time none the less. Gave her $. 5 tip and got a nice hug and "see you again soon honey" and on my way. She said no to nude pics but gave me a few she had on her phone. PM if you want to see. All in all I was highly satisfied and will probably repeat. Saw the other new girl Kiki on the way out. She's tall, not fat (but not super thin) and younger than Sandy. Face is Asian but I can't quite place her. I introduced myself and she was friendly and spoke good English but a a slight accent which I could not place (again). Not sure she's to my liking but may try her later this week. Would love to get a report on her from one of you guys first.Hey brother your pm is full. Interested in those pics. Thanks.

SaltyOne53
09-14-17, 04:16
Hey bruddah Junk69! Tried to pm you but your inbox is full.

Sukebegai
09-14-17, 04:50
I was in the Koreamoku neighborhood tonight and felt the urge to pay Susie a visit so popped into Cypress. As I was headed into the shower Susie says "You should try new girl Sandy. We can play next time." and gave me a naughty wink. I figured WTH and went with it. I nearly fell over when the girl walked into the room. It was none other than Sandy of Kison / King's fame. One of my ATFs and my gold standard for GFE. When she left Kison to go back to Korea a couple of years ago, I thought I'd never see her again. She's put on a few pounds (haven't we all), grown out and dyed her hair, but she's still the same sweetheart I remember. We wasted no time getting reacquainted. She hasn't lost her oral skills and I showed her that I hadn't lost mine. During CG she was very vocal (actually through most of the session). Quite a change from the shy, quiet girl I knew back at Kison but I'm not complaining. Mongers who appreciate a mature, GND type of provider will enjoy Sandy. Those who enjoyed her services at Kison and King's many moons ago will most assuredly welcome her back.

Redneck 1
09-14-17, 12:37
I didn't waste time or words taking off her panties and filling every hole at least once. ... She's not as PSE as Connie, but defiantly into it and will let you do whatever you want.Does "I didn't waste time or words taking off her panties and filling every hole at least once" and "will let you do whatever you want" mean that Greek is available?

Junk69
09-14-17, 17:53
Does "I didn't waste time or words taking off her panties and filling every hole at least once" and "will let you do whatever you want" mean that Greek is available?Sorry guys, I cleared room in my mailbox. Should be able to PM now. Is greek available? You're just going to have to find out for yourself if that's what you're into Sandy will not talk about what she will or will not do. If you ask her how much for this or that she will always say "I don't do that. Only body rub. " I just made gentile advancements (like FIV) and if she doesn't resist she's ok with it. Please be good to her and tip her accordingly. We want to keep her around!

Ilovewhores247
09-14-17, 19:06
Thanks for the info on sandy being back. She does have an awesome BBBJ.

Choni
09-15-17, 13:55
She almost looks local. Too bad she has put on a few pounds.

Goser
09-15-17, 18:24
I was in the Koreamoku neighborhood tonight and felt the urge to pay Susie a visit so popped into Cypress. As I was headed into the shower Susie says "You should try new girl Sandy. We can play next time." and gave me a naughty wink. I figured WTH and went with it. I nearly fell over when the girl walked into the room. It was none other than Sandy of Kison / King's fame. One of my ATFs and my gold standard for GFE. When she left Kison to go back to Korea a couple of years ago, I thought I'd never see her again. She's put on a few pounds (haven't we all), grown out and dyed her hair, but she's still the same sweetheart I remember. We wasted no time getting reacquainted. She hasn't lost her oral skills and I showed her that I hadn't lost mine. During CG she was very vocal (actually through most of the session). Quite a change from the shy, quiet girl I knew back at Kison but I'm not complaining. Mongers who appreciate a mature, GND type of provider will enjoy Sandy. Those who enjoyed her services at Kison and King's many moons ago will most assuredly welcome her back.It's hard to remember all of the girls I have seen over the years. Wasn't there a couple of Sandys at Kison? I remember seeing a Sandy with large breasts that were pretty nice. I don't remember anything else about the session. Can someone describe Sandy's looks?

RiverRat22
09-15-17, 23:32
It's hard to remember all of the girls I have seen over the years. Wasn't there a couple of Sandys at Kison? I remember seeing a Sandy with large breasts that were pretty nice. I don't remember anything else about the session. Can someone describe Sandy's looks?Knowing who you like you won't like her Goser.

T6650
09-16-17, 01:18
Although I don't know if this current provider is the same Sandy, last year Satyr808 posted a detailed review of a provider named Sandy at Golden Spa (post #129 in the Golden Spa thread).I would say not the same as post #129 describes a girl with large C or D cups. This Sandy has small absolutely natural lovely little rosebuds. If you like them natural as I do, this is the one. She used to wear her hair above the shoulders in rather sophisticated trim cut. I don't really like the longer hair visible in the Backpage add, but that is just me and it surely will not stop me from seeing her. I can't say about first time customers but if she knows you, it is definitely GFE. She may seem a little modest at first. Notice that she is wearing a modest blue dress in the add and not some sexy bikini negligee, but this is part of her allure as a sexy girl next door type.

As far as I know Sandy started at Crystal several years ago (apparently her first AMP experience), moved to Kison, then King's for a long while. One thing about her is that she is not a jumper or a name changer like some girls who always think the grass is greener. If you saw Sandy in Palama or Keeaumoku market she would definitely turn your head but you would not think she was an AMP girl. More likely she would strike you as the lovely trophy wife of some successful professional.

Goser
09-16-17, 11:28
Knowing who you like you won't like her Goser.Thanks! I thought that may be the case.

Redneck 1
09-16-17, 14:18
Although I don't know if this current provider is the same Sandy, last year Satyr808 posted a detailed review of a provider named Sandy at Golden Spa (post #129 in the Golden Spa thread). I would say not the same as post #129 describes a girl with large C or D cups. This Sandy has small absolutely natural lovely little rosebuds. If you like them natural as I do, this is the one. She used to wear her hair above the shoulders in rather sophisticated trim cut. I don't really like the longer hair visible in the Backpage add, but that is just me and it surely will not stop me from seeing her. I can't say about first time customers but if she knows you, it is definitely GFE. She may seem a little modest at first. Notice that she is wearing a modest blue dress in the add and not some sexy bikini negligee, but this is part of her allure as a sexy girl next door type.

As far as I know Sandy started at Crystal several years ago (apparently her first AMP experience), moved to Kison, then King's for a long while. One thing about her is that she is not a jumper or a name changer like some girls who always think the grass is greener. If you saw Sandy in Palama or Keeaumoku market she would definitely turn your head but you would not think she was an AMP girl. More likely she would strike you as the lovely trophy wife of some successful professional.Yes, I agree that the current Sandy at Cypress is not the Sandy formerly at Golden Spa who was reviewed in Satyr808's post of last year. The reason I had mentioned Satyr808's post on September 13 was that Junk69 (who at that time had not yet been with Sandy) asked: "Anyone ever try Sandy when she was at Golden?" However, after Junk69's and Sukebegai's reviews of Korean Sandy at Cypress were posted, it was clear to me that she was not the Chinese Sandy who was "in her late 20's" at Golden Spa.

RiverRat22
09-17-17, 06:37
Took a shot at seeing a rather popular lady from the past that I always missed out on. My first time with her and first time at Cypress. Someone mentioned she looks like a local mature gal and I agree. Pleasant attitude. She is a little thick but not too bad at all. The ad had her in the blue dress top left. I like variety, I like them hot as hell sometimes, other times I like GND / MND. Sandy fits the local MILF Next Door look.

Service wise Sandy is a little shy but once you get her warmed up she is a fireplug. We had a long hug and kiss with her standing and me sitting. I lifted up her dress and started fingering her pussy and she responded well. She dropped to her knees started out with a slow BBBJ. But built up to a fantastic cocksucking expedition. I stood up grabbed the back of her head and went to town. Sloppy, fast and deep. DT and throat fucking is in her repertoire. She can handle big cock in her mouth. I returned the favor and ate her pussy. She has an innie, completely clean shaven. I usually prefer some lips to nibble on but, she was super wet and very responsive. Allowed a little FIV. From getting tongue and fingers in her, I could tell she was insanely tight. This woman has not been fucked for a while, it's obvious. I moved up to mount her standing MISH BBFS. Immediately I could tell she would be able to handle an extensive pounding. But honestly it was so tight and wet I was ready to cum after 5 or 6 minutes. So I kept changing up position to delay the inevitable. Moved to DS, she has a nice cushion on her. Than pushed her down for flat doggie, and she began yelping out, then buried her face in the pillow. If it was an act, she was good. Finished in MISH CIP. Started off a 2nd round only asking for HJ. However I was able to guilt trip her into a 2nd fuck. Ending with a 2nd creampie. Kinda reminds me of Leii except with a prettier face and a little older.

Kiki is fuckable. She is a flirty freak. Korean born in Russia.

Harry5142
09-18-17, 06:05
I saw Sandy at Cypress two days ago; it took some work to get my dick in her tight pussy and it was so much for her that I couldn't get all the way in so I had to settle for a blowjob, then a hand job and then I had to jerk myself off until I nutted on her chest. Sandy was so shy, she wouldn't get fully nude; she pull the top down and the bottom up, but the middle was covered.

Sandy is friendly. Shy as previously mentioned, and plain.

It would have been better to go to Happiness or even Golden. I won't be repeating.

Sukebegai
09-18-17, 15:43
Yes, I agree that the current Sandy at Cypress is not the Sandy formerly at Golden Spa who was reviewed in Satyr808's post of last year. The reason I had mentioned Satyr808's post on September 13 was that Junk69 (who at that time had not yet been with Sandy) asked: "Anyone ever try Sandy when she was at Golden?" However, after Junk69's and Sukebegai's reviews of Korean Sandy at Cypress were posted, it was clear to me that she was not the Chinese Sandy who was "in her late 20's" at Golden Spa.Red it seems we have somewhat similar taste in providers, so I think you'd like Sandy.

Redneck 1
09-18-17, 17:12
Red it seems we have somewhat similar taste in providers, so I think you'd like Sandy.Yes, I've previously had the pleasure of experiencing "The Sandy" at both Crystal Healing and Kison. I completely agree with your prior comment about her being an "ATF" and the "gold standard for GFE". After reading your informative review of her and realizing that this Sandy was "The Sandy," I stopped by Cypress, but she was temporarily unavailable at that time. She's definitely on my "to do" list and I plan to make an appointment to visit her in the near future.

Choni
09-19-17, 16:36
5'-10", 40's, A's, med-lg stomach, skinny on top, not too bad looking.

Redneck 1
09-19-17, 18:57
Although I had planned merely to have a nice dinner and go to sleep early, Little Red -- who has a direct hotline to my brain -- wouldn't stop reminding me about Sandy. "She's there, Red, up on the third floor, ready for action. Waiting. Maybe she's waiting for you, buddy. You saw what that guy wrote about the 'fantastic' bj experience she provided, right? Then the other guy, describing her 'absolutely natural lovely little rosebuds'. Plus the monger who said that 'she's still the same sweetheart'. Why delay any longer, Red? Just do it".

Little Red wouldn't settle down and be quiet! So, I made an appointment and popped a Vitamin V. Heigh-ho, heigh-ho, it's off to Cypress Spa we go.

Looks

Sandy is a mature Korean provider who's about 5' 3" in height. In my opinion she has a pleasurably soft, feminine, cuddly physique. Although she's gained some weight since she last worked in Honolulu, personally I like her body just as much now as I did before. Especially her nice round and squeezable derriere, which provides "more cushion for the pushin," in particular during doggy-style sex.

Sandy's attractively straight and silky hair appeared brownish with some blond highlights, and flowed almost halfway down her back when untied. She was fine with me romantically running my fingers through her hair while we were kissing. From my perspective her face was pretty for a lady of her age, especially because she always had a very happy look on it. Her natural breasts were cutely petite, and I enjoyed gently caressing her breasts and nipples throughout our session. Sandy's skin was untanned (my preference for Korean women), and particularly smooth and soft. I didn't notice any tattoos or body piercings on her. Her pussy was shaven.

Attitude/Personality

When she entered the bedroom, Sandy seemed delighted to see me. As I've posted before, I previously knew her when she was working at Crystal Healing and Kison. In my experience, her attitude and personality were marvelous then, and continue to be excellent now. During our most recent session, she was consistently friendly, cheerful, very affectionate, and completely focused on maximizing my pleasure. Very good PRS, great NRA (from arrival to departure, I was at Cypress for seventy-five minutes), and GFE all the way. Two especially favorable factors that I noticed about Sandy are that (1) her fluency in speaking and understanding English now is much better than when I first met her, which facilitates more effective, interesting and humorous communication between us, and (2) she's now more sexually assertive and has a more lively personality than before.

Service

Sandy first gave Little Red a gentle and sensual hand massage, while I was fondling her breasts. She then took the initiative in commencing a velvety smooth bbbj. She remembered that I like to have her tickle under and behind my balls during the bbbj. Soon she started going all the way down on Little Red, without me even asking her to do so. We moved in front of one of the two large wall mirrors in the bedroom, and I enjoyed watching her go deep on me for about ten minutes. Not only did she go deep during up-and-down fellatio, but she could also stay all the way down on Little Red (which felt wonderful) for periods of up to ten seconds or so. Sometimes I gently guided her head, but at other times she was totally in charge.

We then moved on to the 69 position, during which Sandy's bbbj became faster and more energetic as I dined upon her clitoris and pussy. Sandy then gave me a lubricated handjob to prepare Little Red for intercourse, along with top-notch DFK (which was available whenever I wanted it during the entire session). We had bbfs intercourse in the missionary position and the doggy-style position, and Sandy was very responsive in both. During doggy-style, at my request she reached back with one hand and stimulated my scrotum. I enjoyed viewing all the action in the two wall mirrors, one at the head of the bed and one at the foot of the bed. The session eventually concluded with a very satisfying bbbjcim. (Even though I didn't cip this time, cip was available if I wanted to do so.)

Here are two differences in my session with Sandy compared to a report by another monger. (1) Although her pussy was nicely cozy, the prelubricated Little Red had no problem entering her pussy and fully stroking deep inside it, and she showed no indication of any discomfort. Of course, her pussy had also become naturally lubricated during the 69. (2) We already knew each other from multiple prior sessions, so Sandy wasn't "shy" with me. However, she did self-consciously try to cover her midsection with a towel, but I quickly removed it (in a playful manner) and she remained fully nude for the rest of session, the way I like it.

Bottom Line

In my personal experience, Sweet Sandy is an even better provider at Cypress than she was when I previously knew her at Crystal Healing and Kison. I will definitely return for another session with her. By the way, she mentioned that she most appreciates guys who behave like "a gentleman," so that might be a point to keep in mind when visiting with her.

RiverRat22
09-20-17, 08:15
5'-10", 40's, A's, med-lg stomach, skinny on top, not too bad looking.Kiki is about 5'7". The top of her head came up to the bridge of my nose, no way 5'10".

Sukebegai
09-21-17, 05:13
In my personal experience, Sweet Sandy is an even better provider at Cypress than she was when I previously knew her at Crystal Healing and Kison.Agreed Red. Not only has her english improved a lot, she also seems more playful and vocal in the sack than before. And she still has that GND sweetness to her. Lets hope she sticks around.

Redneck 1
09-21-17, 08:05
And she still has that GND sweetness to her.Yes, in addition to her sexual services, Sandy has always seemed like a genuinely nice person to me. She emanates good vibes.

T6650
09-23-17, 17:31
Yes, in addition to her sexual services, Sandy has always seemed like a genuinely nice person to me. She emanates good vibes.This would apply mostly to those that have known her for a while but I have a distinct impression that Sandy would be amenable to a serious marriage proposal. She is fairly private about her personal life even if you have known her for a while, but I have never heard her mention kids or an ex. Even AMP girls reach a point in their lives where they think they need a little more stability. I don't think she is the type who needs a really rich sugar daddy, just someone with a nice steady income who she could trust not to hold her past against her. I would hate to loose her now that she has just come back, but think about it guys. Unlike some places, I don't think Suji his holding her "prisoner" 24/7 and she may be interested in a quiet lunch or early dinner. Never hurts to ask. Like Red say, she is good vibes and her English really did get a lot better during her mainland stay.

Nephilim3000
09-23-17, 18:27
Although I had planned merely to have a nice dinner and go to sleep early, Little Red -- who has a direct hotline to my brain -- wouldn't stop reminding me about Sandy. "She's there, Red, up on the third floor, ready for action. Waiting. Maybe she's waiting for you, buddy. You saw what that guy wrote about the 'fantastic' bj experience she provided, right? Then the other guy, describing her 'absolutely natural lovely little rosebuds'. Plus the monger who said that 'she's still the same sweetheart'. Why delay any longer, Red? Just do it".

Little Red wouldn't settle down and be quiet! So, I made an appointment and popped a Vitamin V. Heigh-ho, heigh-ho, it's off to Cypress Spa we go.

Looks

Sandy is a mature Korean provider who's about 5' 3" in height. In my opinion she has a pleasurably soft, feminine, cuddly physique. Although she's gained some weight since she last worked in Honolulu, personally I like her body just as much now as I did before. Especially her nice round and squeezable derriere, which provides "more cushion for the pushin," in particular during doggy-style sex.

Sandy's attractively straight and silky hair appeared brownish with some blond highlights, and flowed almost halfway down her back when untied. She was fine with me romantically running my fingers through her hair while we were kissing. From my perspective her face was pretty for a lady of her age, especially because she always had a very happy look on it. Her natural breasts were cutely petite, and I enjoyed gently caressing her breasts and nipples throughout our session. Sandy's skin was untanned (my preference for Korean women), and particularly smooth and soft. I didn't notice any tattoos or body piercings on her. Her pussy was shaven.

Attitude/Personality

When she entered the bedroom, Sandy seemed delighted to see me. As I've posted before, I previously knew her when she was working at Crystal Healing and Kison. In my experience, her attitude and personality were marvelous then, and continue to be excellent now. During our most recent session, she was consistently friendly, cheerful, very affectionate, and completely focused on maximizing my pleasure. Very good PRS, great NRA (from arrival to departure, I was at Cypress for seventy-five minutes), and GFE all the way. Two especially favorable factors that I noticed about Sandy are that (1) her fluency in speaking and understanding English now is much better than when I first met her, which facilitates more effective, interesting and humorous communication between us, and (2) she's now more sexually assertive and has a more lively personality than before.

Service

Sandy first gave Little Red a gentle and sensual hand massage, while I was fondling her breasts. She then took the initiative in commencing a velvety smooth bbbj. She remembered that I like to have her tickle under and behind my balls during the bbbj. Soon she started going all the way down on Little Red, without me even asking her to do so. We moved in front of one of the two large wall mirrors in the bedroom, and I enjoyed watching her go deep on me for about ten minutes. Not only did she go deep during up-and-down fellatio, but she could also stay all the way down on Little Red (which felt wonderful) for periods of up to ten seconds or so. Sometimes I gently guided her head, but at other times she was totally in charge.

We then moved on to the 69 position, during which Sandy's bbbj became faster and more energetic as I dined upon her clitoris and pussy. Sandy then gave me a lubricated handjob to prepare Little Red for intercourse, along with top-notch DFK (which was available whenever I wanted it during the entire session). We had bbfs intercourse in the missionary position and the doggy-style position, and Sandy was very responsive in both. During doggy-style, at my request she reached back with one hand and stimulated my scrotum. I enjoyed viewing all the action in the two wall mirrors, one at the head of the bed and one at the foot of the bed. The session eventually concluded with a very satisfying bbbjcim. (Even though I didn't cip this time, cip was available if I wanted to do so.)

Here are two differences in my session with Sandy compared to a report by another monger. (1) Although her pussy was nicely cozy, the prelubricated Little Red had no problem entering her pussy and fully stroking deep inside it, and she showed no indication of any discomfort. Of course, her pussy had also become naturally lubricated during the 69. (2) We already knew each other from multiple prior sessions, so Sandy wasn't "shy" with me. However, she did self-consciously try to cover her midsection with a towel, but I quickly removed it (in a playful manner) and she remained fully nude for the rest of session, the way I like it.

Bottom Line

In my personal experience, Sweet Sandy is an even better provider at Cypress than she was when I previously knew her at Crystal Healing and Kison. I will definitely return for another session with her. By the way, she mentioned that she most appreciates guys who behave like "a gentleman," so that might be a point to keep in mind when visiting with her.Another good detailed report. Now she's on my list.

Cosmic Kid
10-01-17, 19:45
Due to my ongoing physical situation, this morning was the first time I've mongered in almost a month. I always give full service tip, even though can't do FS these days, so it's kind of a drag, but I just had to go do the AMP thing again anyway. Went to TS first, figured if all I can do now is DATY, might as well eat first class pussy, meaning Jordan; was thinking maybe I'd win the lottery and she'd be available. LOL I had totally forgotten Jordan's away dealing with some kind of family problem. So I left Top Spa and walked across to Crystal, where Mimi was doing the mama thing, and she asks if I want a session with Lucky. I say sure, but it was still kind of early in the morning and Mimi couldn't get Lucky to wake up! Okay, do I want Lisa instead? I'm a Lisa fan but was in the mood for something else today, so gave Mimi a kiss and then walked. What to do now? Looked upstairs, see Cypress, never been before, decided to check it out. Christy was available, I said okay. I'm pretty terrible with descriptions, but she's 30's or 40's? Face, probably GND, nothing special, I was smitten with her body though; in good shape, no flab, slinky spinner but not at all anorexic looking; maybe C tits? Definitely takes care of her body; nonsmoker. I had assumed Christy was Korean but she says she's Japanese. She asked for the tip up front and I knew this was a bad sign right from the start. However, a bit into the session she started explaining to me how some guys haven't been tipping lately, and it's forced her to ask for the tip at the beginning of the session, at least with new-to-her mongers like myself. She apologized for having had to do that. Soon as Christy opened up about this problem I let go of my concerns. She's CFS, not that I was able to partake, but just so you know. She has rather good massage pressure and feel, but for some reason she was hesitant to give me firm pressure unless she had a towel on my back, although what she did still felt great. Christy's English is adequate yet there were times when I did have a little trouble understanding her. DATY and DATO happily offered up, all clean and sweet tasting. A touch of Bush. She wanted to help me go for pop #2 but I'm never good for more than one. Christy's not a clock watcher, no rush, enjoyable conversation, turns out she and I have some mutual interests so there was stuff to chat about. I'm glad the way things worked out this morning otherwise I wouldn't have gone to Cypress and had the chance to spend time with Christy. I'll almost for certain be returning to Cypress to see her again.

Member #5810
10-02-17, 03:09
Due to my ongoing physical situation, this morning was the first time I've mongered in almost a month. I always give full service tip, even though can't do FS these days, so it's kind of a drag, but I just had to go do the AMP thing again anyway. Went to TS first, figured if all I can do now is DATY, might as well eat first class pussy, meaning Jordan; was thinking maybe I'd win the lottery and she'd be available. LOL I had totally forgotten Jordan's away dealing with some kind of family problem. So I left Top Spa and walked across to Crystal, where Mimi was doing the mama thing, and she asks if I want a session with Lucky. I say sure, but it was still kind of early in the morning and Mimi couldn't get Lucky to wake up! Okay, do I want Lisa instead? I'm a Lisa fan but was in the mood for something else today, so gave Mimi a kiss and then walked. What to do now? Looked upstairs, see Cypress, never been before, decided to check it out. Christy was available, I said okay. I'm pretty terrible with descriptions, but she's 30's or 40's? Face, probably GND, nothing special, I was smitten with her body though; in good shape, no flab, slinky spinner but not at all anorexic looking; maybe C tits? Definitely takes care of her body; nonsmoker. I had assumed Christy was Korean but she says she's Japanese. She asked for the tip up front and I knew this was a bad sign right from the start. However, a bit into the session she started explaining to me how some guys haven't been tipping lately, and it's forced her to ask for the tip at the beginning of the session, at least with new-to-her mongers like myself. She apologized for having had to do that. Soon as Christy opened up about this problem I let go of my concerns. She's CFS, not that I was able to partake, but just so you know. She has rather good massage pressure and feel, but for some reason she was hesitant to give me firm pressure unless she had a towel on my back, although what she did still felt great. Christy's English is adequate yet there were times when I did have a little trouble understanding her. DATY and DATO happily offered up, all clean and sweet tasting. A touch of Bush. She wanted to help me go for pop #2 but I'm never good for more than one. Christy's not a clock watcher, no rush, enjoyable conversation, turns out she and I have some mutual interests so there was stuff to chat about. I'm glad the way things worked out this morning otherwise I wouldn't have gone to Cypress and had the chance to spend time with Christy. I'll almost for certain be returning to Cypress to see her again.Thanks for the report! Haven't visited there yet and always keep wondering about who's there. Might be worth a try. Props to you CK.

Junk69
10-23-17, 20:45
I finally broke my dry spell and headed to Cypress to get the little rocket man wet. Not a lot to choose from but had a middle-aged girl "Jenny". She's a bit thick, but not unpleasing and has super nice boobs (D maybe? Sweet attitude and very willing. Gave a nice strong massage before asking what I wanted. She was wearing a little black g-string thing and so I just reached over and gave her a president Trump reply. She was totally wet!! Got off the table and swing her in the edge where she proceeded to give get rocket man ready for launch. After an extremely expert BBBJ (lots of suction and tongue action) which she really seemed to enjoy, I pulled her up, spread her apart and slid the rocket man into the launching pad. She's got a little belly on her so I pushed her on to the table so I could get in a bit deeper. She is surprisingly snug and super wet. Seems like she hasn't gotten any in a long while. Felt amazing. It wasn't long till little rocket man launched and blew his payload deep inside enemy territory. Yup, CIP all the way baby!

Jenny isn't the most amazing young hard body but her experience and genuine (or faked so well I couldn't tell) enjoyment makes up for a lot. Speaking of hard bodies, on my way out mama said that Jaisabel is coming back Nov 1! Made an appointment right then. If you didn't get a chance to try Jaisabel last time she was here you don't want to miss out. She's hotter than hot and sweeter than sweet. I can't wait to see her! Mama gave me some new pics her Jaisabel so PM me if you haven't seen her and want to know what she looks like.

Redneck 1
10-24-17, 10:53
I finally broke my dry spell and headed to Cypress to get the little rocket man wet. Not a lot to choose from but had a middle-aged girl "Jenny". She's a bit thick, but not unpleasing and has super nice boobs (D maybe? Sweet attitude and very willing. Gave a nice strong massage before asking what I wanted. She was wearing a little black g-string thing and so I just reached over and gave her a president Trump reply. She was totally wet!! Got off the table and swing her in the edge where she proceeded to give get rocket man ready for launch. After an extremely expert BBBJ (lots of suction and tongue action) which she really seemed to enjoy, I pulled her up, spread her apart and slid the rocket man into the launching pad. She's got a little belly on her so I pushed her on to the table so I could get in a bit deeper. She is surprisingly snug and super wet. Seems like she hasn't gotten any in a long while. Felt amazing. It wasn't long till little rocket man launched and blew his payload deep inside enemy territory. Yup, CIP all the way baby!

Jenny isn't the most amazing young hard body but her experience and genuine (or faked so well I couldn't tell) enjoyment makes up for a lot.Nice report and I may be interested in visiting Jenny.

Three quick questions: (1) are her large "super nice boobs" natural, (2) is she new to Honolulu or did she previously work at some other place in Honolulu, and (3) if she's worked at another place in Honolulu, what place and what name did she use?

Choni
10-24-17, 17:57
Nice report and I may be interested in visiting Jenny.

Three quick questions: (1) are her large "super nice boobs" natural, (2) is she new to Honolulu or did she previously work at some other place in Honolulu, and (3) if she's worked at another place in Honolulu, what place and what name did she use?She's worked at CHM and King's. Natural boobs. At CHM she was pretty hot, but that was close to 10 years ago. At CHM she was Jenny. At King's, her name may have been something else but I always called her Jenny.

Junk69
10-25-17, 16:20
She's worked at CHM and King's. Natural boobs. At CHM she was pretty hot, but that was close to 10 years ago. At CHM she was Jenny. At King's, her name may have been something else but I always called her Jenny.I wonder if you're talking about Sandy. This girl seems new to HI. If you're "up" she's worth a roll in the hay for sure.

Choni
10-25-17, 18:11
I wonder if you're talking about Sandy. This girl seems new to HI. If you're "up" she's worth a roll in the hay for sure.Jenny is not Sandy, but they worked together at King's and CHM. Jenny was curvy hot about 10 years ago at CHM. Sandy was spinner hot about 10 years ago at CHM.

Sukebegai
10-25-17, 19:36
I wonder if you're talking about Sandy. This girl seems new to HI. If you're "up" she's worth a roll in the hay for sure.Sandy's over at Pink Orchid with Mama Jun. I’m also curious who this Jenny could be since I dont remember a Jenny working at either CHM or Kings.

Choni
10-25-17, 21:23
Sandy's over at Pink Orchid with Mama Jun. Im also curious who this Jenny could be since I dont remember a Jenny working at either CHM or Kings.I think her name was Suzi at King's. I think that was about five years ago.

Sukebegai
10-26-17, 20:07
I think her name was Suzi at King's. I think that was about five years ago.Mystery solved. She did formerly work at King's and still goes by the name Susie.

Redneck 1
10-26-17, 20:43
I finally broke my dry spell and headed to Cypress to get the little rocket man wet. Not a lot to choose from but had a middle-aged girl "Jenny."

Mystery solved. She did formerly work at King's and still goes by the name Susie.Thanks to everyone for their responses. However, the most recent Cypress Spa advertisement at this time (posted less than twenty-three hours ago) lists as providers "Susie, Jenny". So are there two providers at Cypress Spa, or is there only one provider who currently uses both of those two names?

Sukebegai
10-27-17, 04:46
Thanks to everyone for their responses. However, the most recent Cypress Spa advertisement at this time (posted less than twenty-three hours ago) lists as providers "Susie, Jenny". So are there two providers at Cypress Spa, or is there only one provider who currently uses both of those two names?I can confirm the Susie at Cypress is the same one who used to work at King's, as I've seen her a couple of times at Cypress. So the question remains: who is Jenny? Might just have to go find out myself and report back LOL.

Choni
10-27-17, 14:57
I can confirm the Susie at Cypress is the same one who used to work at King's, as I've seen her a couple of times at Cypress. So the question remains: who is Jenny? Might just have to go find out myself and report back LOL.I stopped by and saw it was Coco. The last time I saw her she was at Ohana. She's previously been at CHM & 1930 Beretania. For a little while she had her own place where Tomi is now above Choi's Family restaurant. I believe that picture in pink is an actual picture of her. Kinda chunky nat. C's.

BJ Hawaii
10-27-17, 17:57
I can confirm the Susie at Cypress is the same one who used to work at King's, as I've seen her a couple of times at Cypress. So the question remains: who is Jenny? Might just have to go find out myself and report back LOL.It gets confusing as Susie used to be known as Jenny many years ago when she was at CHM. She is now known as Suzie (Susie, Suji, etc.). She is also the mamasan of Cypress and a very nice lady.

The new "Jenny" used to work at other AMPs although I believe it was several years ago. I think they might change her name to avoid this confusion. She is also very pleasant with probably the nicest tits (natural, large) I've seen on a MILF.

BJ.

Redneck 1
10-27-17, 21:45
The new "Jenny" used to work at other AMPs although I believe it was several years ago. I think they might change her name to avoid this confusion. She is also very pleasant with probably the nicest tits (natural, large) I've seen on a MILF.

BJ.Yes, today I stopped by Cypress Spa to satisfy my curiosity, even though I didn't have time to partake. There's a mature and full-bodied provider named Jenny at Cypress, who seems to have large breasts (but I only saw her clothed). I was attracted to her, and may later give her a try. She appeared vaguely familiar, but I don't know where and when I might have seen her before, or even if I've seen her before. So being with her would be like a session with a new provider for me.

Redneck 1
10-28-17, 14:13
Yes, today I stopped by Cypress Spa to satisfy my curiosity, even though I didn't have time to partake. There's a mature and full-bodied provider named Jenny at Cypress ...

I stopped by and saw it was Coco.

I think they might change her name to avoid this confusion. Yup, in yesterday's Cypress Spa advertisements, the name used for that provider was changed to "Coco". So that should resolve any confusion.

Junk69
11-03-17, 23:49
Went to Cypress hoping to get some time with Jaisabel but you horny toads had her all booked up. Mama offered a new girl "Amy" and I'm glad she did! Amy says she's from Thailand but hard to tell. Slight accent, gorgeous face, and soft but not fat body. Very friendly and sweet. She came in with a silky dress showing off a supple ass and perky breasts. I was ready to pull it off of her right then! She started with a rather excellent massage. After about 20 min of some good rubbin' out the kinks, she started teasing the boys with a few "accidental" swipes. I got the message and turned over whereby she asked me what I would like to do while stroking Johnny rocket to full attention. Of course I said "full service please!" She gave me a big smile and pulled that dress over her head revealing her yummy body. She got on top and grinded me a bit and allowed some DFK and FIV. I couldn't help myself and had to get a taste of that juicy nani, so I spun her around and we were 69'ing (a first for me at an AMP). Yup, the kitty was wet and tasty as I expected and after a few min she whispers "fuck me now baby I can't wait anymore" (sure.) and she turns around, rolls a cover on and jumps on top. All I can say is, holy shit, this girl knows exactly what she's doing. Didn't last much longer but got some breast play and more DFK after popping. Since my 60 minutes were not up she asked if I wanted a little more massage or to try for another pop. So cute! I opted for more massage because I came too hard to go another round. All in all Amy was well worth the trip. She seems a little disappointed with the standard $. 5 tip but asked me if I would see her before she leaves on Monday (So I guess she's not going to be there long so if you guys want a great time and a great rub better get there soon!

Goser
11-08-17, 20:53
Okay, first of all, Jaisabel is back in town and she contacted me last night telling me that I need to come over and see a really cute girl who is exactly my type as she knows it. She tells me the girls name is Gina. My first reaction is that Golden Spa Gina is now at Cypress. I look at her pictures and sure enough, it looks like Golden Spa Gina. She tells me that Gina is super skinny, super cute and she wants to do a 3-some with me and her. That sounds hot as hell and I say maybe. Let me think about it.

Well, I got super horny this morning and set an appointment up with Gina. By the way, it was J who answered the phone. I get there and take a quick shower. Susie escorts me to the room. Gina comes in and gives me a super big hug and kiss and remembers me from Golden Spa. I can tell this is going to be a great experience. Then, she says she is going to come back in a minute. While she is gone, in the room comes Jaisabel. She looks hotter than ever. She looks 6 inches taller because of her heels and her legs are so damn sexy. She gives me a hug and a kiss and we talk for a minute. She leaves and in comes Gina. Since I had already taken a shower, we spend about 10 minutes catching up. She is so engaging and interested in our conversation. I lay on my back. She takes off her clothes and then Gina starts kissing me all over. I am thinking, Wow, she is really getting into this. Then, she starts giving me a nice BBBJ and then 69. She is moaning and getting super wet. After about 5 minutes of this, guess who comes back in the room. You've got it. Jaisabel comes back in and asks if she can join in for a while. OMFG. My dick is harder than it has ever been. On with the cover and we start touching each other all over. Gina is DFKing me and J starts rubbing me and sucking with an outstanding CBJ.

Fucking J says, this is my friend Gina. She has the tightest pussy in Hawaii. I said that I know because I have seen her before. Then she asked me if her pussy was tight as well. I didn't want to say anything for fear she may get pissed off. She said, it's okay, you told me my pussy is medium tight and left it at that. OMFG. I am thinking I just got to heaven. J. teased me a bit and let me poke it in a few times, but she said, this is for Gina, my friend. I'll watch while you make love to my friend. You better make her cum really good. I told her I would do my best.

Now, it is just me and Gina with J watching. She mounts me cowgirl as I caress her perfect natural A boobs. She is really enjoying it. I ask her how she likes to cum. She said in missionary. But, she got really into cowgirl and she came twice in cowgirl. OMG. She said she never gets this wet and she is loving it. J just giggles and says that I am doing a great job. She doesn't have to cut off my balls now. Then, we switch to missionary. I go nice and slow and she cums again. She is saying that I am super man and the best she has ever had. My ego having been stroked, I keep going until she cums again. We switch to doggie. Back to Cowgirl. Then, back to mish where I rip off the cover and cum all over her belly and chest. Gina tells me that is the best sex she has ever had. It was quite a thrill.

Fuck. I would encourage you to get to know these girls. We went for 1. 5 hours. Had to tip them both. Unfuckingbelievable experience.

If you want to know what Gina looks like. The picture below of Jun Kusunagi is almost perfect including her hair style. This is one attractive Korean girl. Even Gina agrees that it looks like her. When I showed Susie the pictures, she thought it really was of Gina. Look at the body in the BP ad and this face is Gina.

I honestly don't know if everyone can have an experience like I just had. But, I can tell you this, it is worth a try. Gina was super relaxed as a good friend of Jaisabel and that level of relaxation let her have some of the best sex ever.

Goser
11-09-17, 11:38
Okay you horn dogs. Given the PMs I have been getting I need to send a clarification regarding my review.

1) Gina is a sweetheart from Golden Spa. You can check out her other reviews in that thread.

2) The pictures of Gina in the Cypress ad are real. She is tiny. About 5'1" or 5'2", I can't recall the exact height she told me.

3) Gina is early 40's. I was wrong about my first estimate of her age. My bad and my apologies. She told me her real age and I am not going to share that.

4) Gina is 86 pounds. Really skinny and all natural just the way I like it.

5) Gina's face looks like Jun Kusunagi. Interestingly, if you look at the movies of when Jun is older, she is a lot skinnier than when she was younger. Her boobs got smaller and the older version of Jun Kusunagi is pretty close to Gina. But, all the girls in Cypress including Gina agree that the picture I posted of Jun Kusunagi looks like Gina's face, even the hair style.

6) Gina's standard service is CFS, but YMMV.

7) The first time I saw Gina, she was very shy. This second time, she was very relaxed and open. I think once she gets to know you, she relaxes and it gets really freaking good. She definitely gets better with multiple visits.

MattSurf
11-09-17, 11:58
LAS straight tens 10's! If you like beautiful and super athletic girls, she is the one for you. She's been so busy that she is increasing her fee to $$ so bring an extra half. She's also YMMV and gets better with repeats as this is my fifth time with her. Her body is so amazing with probably 15% BF, tight and muscular butt from days of squats and nice washboard stomach with abs. Her pussy is so pretty but her smile and eyes always gets me.

She would be great to hang out with or go to the gym with as she is just fun to be around. A perfect woman in all aspects but go see for yourselves. She won't be here for too long.

AtoApoka
11-09-17, 12:30
LAS straight tens 10's! If you like beautiful and super athletic girls, she is the one for you. She's been so busy that she is increasing her fee to $$ so bring an extra half. She's also YMMV and gets better with repeats as this is my fifth time with her. Her body is so amazing with probably 15% BF, tight and muscular butt from days of squats and nice washboard stomach with abs. Her pussy is so pretty but her smile and eyes always gets me.

She would be great to hang out with or go to the gym with as she is just fun to be around. A perfect woman in all aspects but go see for yourselves. She won't be here for too long.Is her service include Full Service CFS? Yes or No?

Kumuman
11-09-17, 15:08
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.

Goser
11-09-17, 15:12
Is her service include Full Service CFS? Yes or No?Jaisabel plays it completely safe. CBJ, CFS, no DFK. You must use her condoms. But, as Mattsurf mentioned, she is totally worth it.

Miri Kitani
11-09-17, 19:16

She would be great to hang out with or go to the gym with as she is just fun to be around. A perfect woman in all aspects but go see for yourselves. She won't be here for too long.If mongers continue to over tip, then the prices will go up as the other providers will ask for the same amount. So boycott her ass until she lowers her price. This could ruin the hobby for a lot of donkeys.

GavinBelson
11-09-17, 20:27
If mongers continue to over tip, then the prices will go up as the other providers will ask for the same amount. So boycott her ass until she lowers her price. This could ruin the hobby for a lot of donkeys.Agree. I will boycott as a matter of principle. She will continue to charge that amount as long as we continue to pay it. I saw her in the past, and while she did provide a nice change of pace, I'd rather spend my $ on some of my regulars who are just as hot (IMHO) and provide enthusiastic service for the standard tip.

It is possible that she is using the higher price to control the flow of business so that she doesn't get worn out from too much traffic.

Lucky808
11-09-17, 21:16
If mongers continue to over tip, then the prices will go up as the other providers will ask for the same amount. So boycott her ass until she lowers her price. This could ruin the hobby for a lot of donkeys.CBJ, no kissing, nodaty, must use her condoms. Charges 2 for what!! . lose money. Forget her.

Honolulu808
11-10-17, 01:19
If mongers continue to over tip, then the prices will go up as the other providers will ask for the same amount. So boycott her ass until she lowers her price. This could ruin the hobby for a lot of donkeys.Some people put gas at Costco while others go to Shell, Hele or some other gas station. Personally I go to Costco but sometimes go to other gas stations. American has the freedom to to price what they think the are worth. Hell, I went to Midtown NYC a couple months ago and paid seven fifty for a session, to me it was worth the price. Don't have to boycot, we have the freedom to spend our money as we wish to what we want.

LocaLoppa
11-10-17, 02:33
She no belong in AMP. AMPs are fast food volume pro place. Cheap buck fiddy for suck and fuck at minimum. GFE Dfk, BBBJ, cfs up to you if you like tip more. BBFS tip more. Even if Fantasia Hana came back if she is all covered no daty, Dfk I'd pay $150 only max.

This ladylike charge more she has to put out more dark, BBBJ, daty, dato, cfs, BBBJCIM. Then I tip more. Otherwise, no see here, go somewhere else.

She belong in Indy territory.

Agree. I will boycott as a matter of principle. She will continue to charge that amount as long as we continue to pay it. I saw her in the past, and while she did provide a nice change of pace, I'd rather spend my $ on some of my regulars who are just as hot (IMHO) and provide enthusiastic service for the standard tip.

It is possible that she is using the higher price to control the flow of business so that she doesn't get worn out from too much traffic.

Lucky808
11-10-17, 04:12
If you are commenting on my description of Gina's face, do this. Go there and ask for Gina. Get your iPhone out and google Jun Kusunagi. The very first picture that comes up is the one I posted. Look at the picture and then look at Gina. If the girl in the picture doesn't look like the girl in front of you, then ask for your money back and leave. Her face does look like that picture. I showed it to Gina, to Susie and to Jaisabel they all agreed that it looked like her. They had never seen that picture before. I would ask anyone who goes to see her to try that test and see report it back here.Question? From reading the forum why did you state in your previous reports that she is in her 60's?

I agree with others that you deflect the purpose of this forum.

Goser
11-10-17, 04:36
Question? From reading the forum why did you state in your previous reports that she is in her 60's?

I agree with others that you deflect the purpose of this forum.Fair question. Let me clarify with the honest truth. I said I thought she was in her 50's, not 60's. Most guys pushed back on my estimate, so I actually thought I may be wrong about that. Most guys thought that she was late 30's or early 40's. It turns out they were way more accurate than I was. I admitted in my second report that I was wrong. If you recall, we had a discussion of make up and the effects on the youthfulness of girls who use it well. I think this time around Gina was wearing more make up and looked a lot better to me. This time, instead of speculating, I actually asked her what her age is which I rarely do unless I think the girl is in her 20's. I told her that I needed to solve a controversy that I clearly started. In this setting, I actually know her better and felt more comfortable asking her age and I believe she was truthful about it because we had already formed a relationship. I was wrong and I admitted it.

Regarding her face. Ask Jes, Susie and Gina independently what happened with the picture. They will tell you exactly what I said below because it is the truth. In the room, I was looking at Gina closely and thought she reminded me of someone. Then, it dawned on me that I thought Gina looked like an older Jun Kusunagi. I googled it on my phone and showed it to her. Amazingly, they had the same hair style which did a lot to make them look similar. I showed the picture to Jes, Susie and Gina. Ask them. They will verify what I have described as the truth.

I have no reason to lie about what I am posting. If you look at my posting history, I rarely go this AMP. Maybe 4 or 5 times ever including when Jackie owned it.

Mongerholic
11-10-17, 07:08
Question? From reading the forum why did you state in your previous reports that she is in her 60's?

I agree with others that you deflect the purpose of this forum.I have been laying low--traveling. IMHO Gina looks like state senator Donna Mercado Kim minus 10 years. I have seen her approximately 5 times and believe her age to be b / w 45-early 50's. Who cares- I don't, service and personality always wins out for me.

M.

Lucky808
11-10-17, 08:05
I have been laying low--traveling. IMHO Gina looks like state senator Donna Mercado Kim minus 10 years. I have seen her approximately 5 times and believe her age to be b / w 45-early 50's. Who cares- I don't, service and personality always wins out for me.

M.Yes, many have said that she doesn't look like the pic that Goser posted, Donna Mercado Kim looks no way near the pic that was posted. It is the the "classic" false posting to bait mongers to see the said provider in the pic. This forum should not be a "bait and hook" advertisement for the said provider or the said house.

Member #5810
11-10-17, 08:14
If you are commenting on my description of Gina's face, do this. Go there and ask for Gina. Get your iPhone out and google Jun Kusunagi. The very first picture that comes up is the one I posted. Look at the picture and then look at Gina. If the girl in the picture doesn't look like the girl in front of you, then ask for your money back and leave. Her face does look like that picture. I showed it to Gina, to Susie and to Jaisabel they all agreed that it looked like her. They had never seen that picture before. I would ask anyone who goes to see her to try that test and see report it back here.Going to have to disagree on this. Gina looks nothing like the picture of Jun Kusanagi. More like Donna Mercado Kim. My buddy saw her last night too and confirmed no similarities. Just saying.

VanilBeanLover
11-10-17, 08:46

She would be great to hang out with or go to the gym with as she is just fun to be around. A perfect woman in all aspects but go see for yourselves. She won't be here for too long.Hey Mattsurf let's have a race who can Xpete or tenpete with her before she leaves. I'm not far behind from you. You better hurry cause I'm going to smash that pussy of hers again soon.

MattSurf
11-10-17, 12:58
Hey Mattsurf let's have a race who can Xpete or tenpete with her before she leaves. I'm not far behind from you. You better hurry cause I'm going to smash that pussy of hers again soon.Yes, you're on. Definitely worth every dollar asked for!

MattSurf
11-10-17, 13:09
Some people put gas at Costco while others go to Shell, Hele or some other gas station. Personally I go to Costco but sometimes go to other gas stations. American has the freedom to to price what they think the are worth. Hell, I went to Midtown NYC a couple months ago and paid seven fifty for a session, to me it was worth the price. Don't have to boycot, we have the freedom to spend our money as we wish to what we want.I think the market will always correct regarding supply and demand. That's why she is increasing the price because the demand is too high so deceeasing or controlling the demand is the effect of higher prices. Yes, it's the model for Indy's but there are a few high demand AMP girls that do the same thing.

Goser
11-10-17, 13:16
Okay. I agree that Gina also looks like Donna Mercado Kim. The picture I posted of Jun Kusanagi was the first one that came up on my iPhone when I was at Cypress. That is when she was younger. Now, I have taken the time to look for some pictures of Jun when she is older. Take a look at these pictures. If you ever wanted to fuck Donna Mercado Kim, here is what she would look like partially nude. Notice the resemblance?

Goser
11-10-17, 13:31
Prices in Hawaii have been the same for about 20 years. Sooner or later the price is going to go up. I think what will happen first is girls will charge $250 for BBFS and $200 for CFS. Then, once the $250 price point holds, they will raise everything to $250. It will probably happen within the next few years.

VanilBeanLover
11-10-17, 20:19
Okay. I agree that Gina also looks like Donna Mercado Kim. The picture I posted of Jun Kusanagi was the first one that came up on my iPhone when I was at Cypress. That is when she was younger. Now, I have taken the time to look for some pictures of Jun when she is older. Take a look at these pictures. If you ever wanted to fuck Donna Mercado Kim, here is what she would look like partially nude. Notice the resemblance?The Donna Mercado Kim I want to fuck is the one who used to model for Susan Page model agency back in the day. About 15 years ago it was 150 for FS, 30 hf and 120 tip.

TomAssCan9
11-10-17, 23:03
Prices in Hawaii have been the same for about 20 years. Sooner or later the price is going to go up. I think what will happen first is girls will charge $250 for BBFS and $200 for CFS. Then, once the $250 price point holds, they will raise everything to $250. It will probably happen within the next few years.Das going to suck! I can barely go two to three times per month.

Goser
11-11-17, 12:11
Jaisabel called me late last night and asked me to write this message to let everyone know that she is leaving Hawaii for good and she is not coming back.

Insatiable808
11-13-17, 21:18
Made my appt to see this beauty from Spain soon after spotting her as part of the Cypress lineup. Visited her twice on her previous landing.

Upon her entry into the room, I was reminded of her pretty, smiling face, long dark hair and sexxxy athletic body. She looked better than ever, but she humbly claimed she was the same old Jaisabel from a few months ago. And her Euro accent was such a turn on.

After welcoming her back to the islands and a quick shower, the fun began. She started with a back massage which loosened me up. I flipped over & the Little Monster hardened into position for a CBJ (her condom). Maybe in future, she'll try my Sagami or Okamoto premium wraps.

Had to enter her slowly, as she is a very tight fit. Mish & doggie was very satisfying as we were both drained, sweaty & spent at the conclusion. Very intense coitus, enhanced by her sexxxy Euro Spaniard accent & over the top horniness. She phucked me as much as I phucked her.

I'm getting aroused recalling & writing about our encounter.

Repeated 3 days later and it was better than the others.

We connected very well & I wish I had the oppty to follow thru with our planned dinner date.

Sad to see her leave but if she ever comes back, it will be a volcanic time for the 2 of us.

She so HOT & Sexxxy!! I would be a happy dude to put a ring on it & have her all to myself!!

Be Safe,

Insatiable808.

T6650
11-14-17, 17:17
Had a phone conversation with mama Suji yesterday. She told me that she felt she had to let Jaesabel go because her insistence on the higher price was going to have a negative effect and just piss off customers. I know there are some who thought she was worth it but there were probably a lot more that would say "no way" and told Suji as much. Also if she really thought she was worth the $2, she could have simply moved to another AMP but she didn't. I think VIP routinely used to overcharge Japanese tourists so she could have gone there. Suji deserves some credit for looking at things from the monger point of view. BTW she hurt her ribs in a recent fall so those of you like me who love her service may have to wait a week or so before she is ready to get back into action herself. I can't get enough of dining on her meaty pussy.

In the mean time, she tells me that she has Gina and Honey both of whom look hot. Suji tells the that the pics on Backpage are real and they look like they are. My personal plan is to see hot little spinner Gina next in maybe a three way with Suji. Then I can get introduced to Honey and see what I think.

MattSurf
11-15-17, 07:20
Jaisabel called me late last night and asked me to write this message to let everyone know that she is leaving Hawaii for good and she is not coming back.Gossr, sounds like you guys were close. I think we blew it with her as she was definitely a gem and we were all very lucky to have spent time with her. I'll definiitekybmiss her if she never comes back and I hope she doesn't take anything written in these forums posts personnaly. I know we all appreciate these girls services and would be devoid of sexual outlets without them. They provide outlets we either don't get at home or don't have time or energy to get on our free time while dating. For me, she was such a blessing and I hope she changes her mind and comes back.

Big 808
11-16-17, 08:52
Anyone know if Coco is coming back?

Goser
11-16-17, 22:41
Cypress posted more new pics of Gina.

See if her real pic resembles Jun Kusanagi (when she is older).

Junk69
11-19-17, 19:34

See if her real pic resembles Jun Kusanagi (when she is older).Goss is right on. She does look similar. I think Gina is actually prettier and maybe younger. What Goss didn't mention is that Gina is TIGHT. Like, OMG my dick is going to explode tight. So you big fellas out there try to stretch her out and spoil it for us little guys! Gina is super nice and great sweet service. Butt is maybe a little small, but she's a tiny thing over all. Tits are actually quite yummy and natural and good sized for her small body. Not much of a body rub, but who cares! I gave her the usual $. 5 for FS and it was GFE. I'll certainly repeat. Let's be nice to her and not scare her away!

Retro Desto 31
11-20-17, 04:25
Has anyone give this girl a try?? Thinking about stopping by.

TomAssCan9
11-30-17, 06:33

See if her real pic resembles Jun Kusanagi (when she is older).Gina looks good!

T6650
12-06-17, 18:17
Paid a visit to Cypress this morning and to my surprise there was a new addition. Her name is Sunny (or Suni). She is mid aged maybe close to 40 on either side. Her face is very Asian looking and round with shoulder length brownish hair. On the other hand, her body has large "B" naturals and a very nice round ass, which is unlike a lot of Koreans. When I first met her in the kitchen, she was wearing a tight blue outfit with a very short skirt and no panties which I found irresistible as I slid my hand up her backside. Of course once in the room everything came off and it was all good. Shaved kitty and smooth ass. YMMV but BBFS is available if you treat her right. She also told me that she is up for two girl action with either Gina or Suji. I will be repeating soon.

Choni
12-07-17, 15:26
Sunny, 5'3", 55+, not skinny / not fat -average body no tone / very soft and curvy, natural B's maybe C's has shape not totally drooping, probably hot about 12' years ago. Small eyes long straight hair, no makeup, average looks. Excellent strong massage. Massage was bringing me to tears, but my foot arches feel much better after the massage.

OneHarnyFaka
12-11-17, 17:07
Tried out the definition of a spinner Gina the other night. She must be 80 lbs soaking wet. She is by far the skinniest provider I've ever been with. All natural A's as any implants would have her looking like Tia Ling. Nice lady, doesn't like DATY, CFS, suuuuper tight. I'm no Mandingo, but I'd suggest looking elsewhere if you're anything above average. Almost felt like I was hurting her which kills it for me so on that fact alone, I will not be repeating. YMMV and TEHO.

Choni
12-13-17, 14:55
Hana, she said she worked at Kison and Rose before, korean, 5'1", late 30's, average / slightly chubby (not a spinner), small B's, small belly, curvy, big eyes, short hair, bubbly personality.

Spinnerholic
12-17-17, 03:41
Can anyone let us know if there's anyone else here other than just Hana, Yoko and Suzy? TIA.

Member #5810
12-17-17, 03:59
Just saw the pics but look fake. Any word on this Yoko?

Choni
12-22-17, 17:53
5'0, curvy-not chubby, large natural b's or small c's, Chineese (mandarin), early 20's, girl next door no makeup look, very quiet.

Massage was okay, I don't think she normally does this. Suggested changing technique and massage was pretty good. Takes instruction well.

Redneck 1
12-23-17, 15:58
5'0, curvy-not chubby, large natural b's or small c's, Chineese (mandarin), early 20's, girl next door no makeup look, very quiet.

Massage was okay, I don't think she normally does this. Suggested changing technique and massage was pretty good. Takes instruction well.Thanks for the report. Any specific details on sexual activities during the session?

Choni
12-26-17, 17:29
Sunny, 5'3", 55+, not skinny / not fat -average body no tone / very soft and curvy, natural B's maybe C's has shape not totally drooping, probably hot about 12' years ago. Small eyes long straight hair, no makeup, average looks. Excellent strong massage. Massage was bringing me to tears, but my foot arches feel much better after the massage.Sunny has left the building. Probably won't come back.

Viper78
12-26-17, 23:34
Sunny has left the building. Probably won't come back.Dang, want to pay her a visit. Any idea where she went?

Choni
12-28-17, 14:01
Hana, she said she worked at Kison and Rose before, korean, 5'1", late 30's, average / slightly chubby (not a spinner), small B's, small belly, curvy, big eyes, short hair, bubbly personality.I called and found out that Hana is appointment only. She does not stay in the building.

Honolulu Yobo
12-29-17, 02:29
It looks like she showed up again, this time at Hula Girl.

Van Deventer
01-30-18, 23:49
Anyone try either of these girls at Cypress? It's been a while since I've been there.

Thanks.

Choni
02-15-18, 20:13
Anyone try either of these girls at Cypress? It's been a while since I've been there.

Thanks.Tammy 5'0", slightly chubby, B's, she has that same botched plastic surgery that Rina from Hula has. See Hula Girl Post #1378.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?11004-Hula-Girl-Massage&p=3647077#post3647077.

HiPickle
03-18-18, 00:21
Never been here, but this caught my eye. Anyone sample?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/classifieds/EnlargeImage?image=10230327&oid=9529852

Redneck 1
03-18-18, 00:49
Never been here, but this caught my eye. Anyone sample?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/classifieds/EnlargeImage?image=10230327&oid=9529852At the time of this post, the two face-blurred advertising photos being used for "Cola" are actually altered images of a legitimate Chinese model known as Anata Wang and Anata Wang Ying, who was a runner-up in a modeling competition and worked for a fashion magazine.

HiPickle
03-18-18, 12:58
At the time of this post, the two face-blurred advertising photos being used for "Cola" are actually altered images of a legitimate Chinese model known as Anata Wang and Anata Wang Ying, who was a runner-up in a modeling competition and worked for a fashion magazine.I assumed the pictures fake, but the description still stands out. Hoped it would be a similar body style.

Choni
03-19-18, 20:15
I assumed the pictures fake, but the description still stands out. Hoped it would be a similar body style.She's just a re-branded oldie but goodie. Last time I saw her was at Kison. She lost a lot of weight from her CHM days. Her name escapes me. About 5'0" slim, natural B's or small C's, 50's.

MyAddiction
03-20-18, 01:56
Just check if any tried Cola yet? Sexy spinner body, wondering if it's really her picture, and also how's her service? Anyone let me know if she's been test driven yet?

ShyGuy808
03-20-18, 22:17
She's just a re-branded oldie but goodie. Last time I saw her was at Kison. She lost a lot of weight from her CHM days. Her name escapes me. About 5'0" slim, natural B's or small C's, 50's.Aloha guys, Cola has been around for a while now. She used to be known as Sheila at a few places including Golden, Kison, and Crystal to name a few. She did lose some weight but pic are definitely not hers. Same service, same raspy voice. LOL.

Redneck 1
03-21-18, 03:35
Aloha guys, Cola has been around for a while now. She used to be known as Sheila at a few places including Golden, Kison, and Crystal to name a few. Thanks for the info. For anyone who might be interested, my detailed report on Sheila when she was at Kison was posted on 8-12-17 as post #5830 in the Kison thread. It's entitled "Becoming Reacquainted With Gina," because she was using the name Gina at that time. Personally, I had a very good session with her at Kison and wouldn't mind visiting her again at Cypress.

H Mobius
03-25-18, 05:38
Just check if any tried Cola yet? Sexy spinner body, wondering if it's really her picture, and also how's her service? Anyone let me know if she's been test driven yet?She's generally shaped like that but add about 30 years, as she appears to be at least in her late 50's with voice to match.

Nice lady, good service but no BJ though I'm sure she loves it, just with other men.

Would repeat but time got called at 35 minutes; always a deal breaker. This was not my reg spot even back when I was frequenting AMPs anyway.

MyAddiction
03-25-18, 08:04
H Mobius, sorry for late reply to your posts was crazy at work and no action this week cause I had a cold and wanted to be respectful to he girls. Ah shit thanks for your reply. Her pic looked like a young hot spinner. Which I love! Older ones like Miki at PT awesome but I was looking for some fresh meat and the no BJ awwww really? Anyway thanks for your reply got to stick together with the 411 so is mongers can at least know what will be walking through that door.

MyAddiction.

She's generally shaped like that but add about 30 years, as she appears to be at least in her late 50's with voice to match.

Nice lady, good service but no BJ though I'm sure she loves it, just with other men.

Would repeat but time got called at 35 minutes; always a deal breaker. This was not my reg spot even back when I was frequenting AMPs anyway.

T6650
04-11-18, 01:32
Went to Cypress today for my fourth experience with Tiffany. She has an unusual personality and it takes more than one visit to get her to warm up to you. After she does it is more like GFE. First visit is strictly no kissing, CFS and the like but she really opens up with subsequent visits. At my first session, I was sort of put off by the rules but from the second time on it was hot.

Looks-wise, she has very Korean looking MILFish appearance. Short hair with brown tint, not fat but with a K-type straight sided figure and flattish but very nice broad smooth ass. She dresses modestly outside, but going into the room, she will probably wear a very sexy thong that allows you to gently rub over her smooth butt. Her breasts are very nice natural "B" cups with just enough sag to be sexy and absolutely lovely gum drop nipples. She is also what I would call nipple sensitive. Different women seem to have different degrees of sensitivity that way. I once had an SO who could have a mild orgasm from nipple sucking which was very sexy but took a long time. Tiffany is the similar. If you do it how she likes, she will let you suck for a while. For someone with no prior professional experience, she gives an excellent BJ. This is not true for all new girls. A lot of the MILFs who start work here have told me that they had no sexual experience other than one husband when they arrived in Honolulu. This may have been the case with Tiffany too, but she apparently learned well at home.

Tiffany is also very sensitive to DATY and had a very intense orgasm each time I was with her, including today. I sense that this is very real given her no BS personality. Her pussy is very nice with moderate sized inner lips and clit. She is only partially shaved, clean below with a little Bush on top and very sweet tasting. If you can make her come that way, you should be able to go in without lube. She is not one of the super tight ones, but she is nice and tight.

All the normal positions are available such as both CG, RCG (which she seemed to like) and of course doggie and MISH. I have done all four with her and also a sort of RCG sideways (to let Suji watch it going in and out during a previous two girl session.) The double session which was our second, seemed to openI didn't think she would have liked two girl sessions but she did, so especially if you like Suji as I do, you might want to inquire about 2-girl.

Your service may be CFS or BBFSCIP depending on how comfortable she is with you. As I said she is a little funny that way. I haven't tried CIM with her mostly because coming in her pussy was so good. You can always ask but given her personality, I wouldn't push it. Overall, it is as if she is treating you for both the money but also for how she feels about you. Once she is comfortable, the service gets hot. You need to be patient take her idiosyncrasies in stride. If you do she will be well worth your time and money.

Suji tells me that a new worker will arrive Thursday. She described her as not old medium aged, so I would guess early 40's, and with some but not long time professional experience. I expect to see her this weekend if funds allow.

Honolulu Chas
05-22-18, 18:19
Hana and Tiffany are currently the only two working at Cypress.

Honolulu Chas
05-23-18, 16:02
Correction: Jenny, Tiffany and Sheila are working currently.

T6650
06-02-18, 22:18
Two really cute spinner MILFs just started at Cypress. One is Pink who just moved over from Kison where she apparently was quite popular. She gave me a nice flash of her small titties along with a kiss on the cheek. She was previously at Cypress with another name that I don't recall but seems to want to stick with Pink.

The other is called Julie. She is apparently fairly new to the business but did a short stint at Golden on the second floor. She looks to be built the same as Pink but is a little shorter. She was too shy to match Pink's tittie flash but did give me a friendly peck on the cheek. Both are "A" cuppers with tiny bodies to match. I know from past experience that Pink is super tight and I expect that Julie is the same. Both look to be in their 30's.

I used up my weekly budget (both $$ and juices) with Jenny yesterday or I would have headed straight to the back room. The problem would have been deciding which one, as they both are really cute and both seem to have a very positive attitude.

I believe that Tiffany is still in the lineup but only M-Tu-W. She found a "day job" but wants to keep her sex juices flowing on her days off.

DrMajikLuv69
06-02-18, 22:31
Two really cute spinner MILFs just started at Cypress. One is Pink who just moved over from Kison where she apparently was quite popular. She gave me a nice flash of her small titties along with a kiss on the cheek. She was previously at Cypress with another name that I don't recall but seems to want to stick with Pink.

The other is called Julie. She is apparently fairly new to the business but did a short stint at Golden on the second floor. She looks to be built the same as Pink but is a little shorter. She was too shy to match Pink's tittie flash but did give me a friendly peck on the cheek. Both are "A" cuppers with tiny bodies to match. I know from past experience that Pink is super tight and I expect that Julie is the same. Both look to be in their 30's.

I used up my weekly budget (both $$ and juices) with Suji yesterday or I would have headed straight to the back room. The problem would have been deciding which one, as they both are really cute and both seem to have a very positive attitude.

I believe that Tiffany is still in the lineup but only M-Tu-W. She found a "day job" but wants to keep her sex juices flowing on her days off.Is the Pink that you are referring to that is formerly from Kison the same Pink that is currently at Happiness?

T6650
06-02-18, 23:23
Is the Pink that you are referring to that is formerly from Kison the same Pink that is currently at Happiness?I don't know about Happiness, but I was told that Pink at Cypress was last at Kison. Her photo (real) is attached to this thread as Gina a.jpg Her looks seem to match up with the Pink that was covered in Kison posts #6243 and #6162 so I have no reason to think otherwise.

ProfessorGun69
06-04-18, 03:12
I don't know about Happiness, but I was told that Pink at Cypress was last at Kison. Her photo (real) is attached to this thread as Gina a.jpg Her looks seem to match up with the Pink that was covered in Kison posts #6243 and #6162 so I have no reason to think otherwise.Did Pink have a tattoo of cherry blossoms running down the side of her ribs to hip area only on one side?

LocoBoy
06-04-18, 03:40
Negative, Pink at Happiness is totally different than this Pink AKA Gina.

Is the Pink that you are referring to that is formerly from Kison the same Pink that is currently at Happiness?

Member #5810
06-05-18, 04:26

I used up my weekly budget (both $$ and juices) with Jenny yesterday or I would have headed straight to the back room. The problem would have been deciding which one, as they both are really cute and both seem to have a very positive attitude.

I believe that Tiffany is still in the lineup but only M-Tu-W. She found a "day job" but wants to keep her sex juices flowing on her days off.I think Julie was Angie st Golden. Not 100% sire but sounds like a good description of Angie. Skinny and small boobs. Verry petite spinner.

TropicalSex
06-06-18, 06:59
Is the Pink that you are referring to that is formerly from Kison the same Pink that is currently at Happiness?All these providers recycle names and gets confusing. Before everyone dismisses this Pink as not working at kison, she actually did work at kison before and was also named pink. I recognize her from the side tattoos. She was super thin back at kison, but at happiness, she's gain some weight, but in a good way. So depending on which pink you remember, this one has pink flower tattoos on her side.

MadCocker
06-06-18, 13:03
After reading previous report about the "new" girls at Cypress I decided to check it out. Went down and mama sent in Julie. She is petite, about 5 ft tall, cute with a shy innocent look to her. She has pear shaped a cup boobs with cute round butt, not your typical flat Asian ass. She is probably in her late 40's to early 50's, but still has nice smooth skin. After a self shower and joking with the mama I went back to the room and Julie came in. Asked if I wanted a hot towel massage and I said yes. Her massage skills are pretty non existent, but the hot towel on my back did feel good. After 5 minutes of lame massage she told me to flip over. She started massaging my chest and worked her way to my legs. I was already at full attention because something about that innocent shy persona got me all worked up. She saw that and gave me a coy smile fondled and kissed him before going down to massage my feet where she just kept staring up at my hard on and making eye contact which made me even more horny. Finally she undressed where I told lay down and proceeded to DATY she got really wet and O'd twice. Then it was my turn. She started with BBBJ and then asked if I wanted a cover or not. I was so worked up I said yes to hopefully help me last longer. So I know BB is a available with her. She's snug but not tight. Started in mish and finished in doggy staring down and grabbing her ass.

Overall a good experience. On my way out I saw Pink. She's petite and slim. I'm definitely going back for her. Also for you Bush lovers Julie does rock the Bush.

DrMajikLuv69
06-07-18, 07:25
All these providers recycle names and gets confusing. Before everyone dismisses this Pink as not working at kison, she actually did work at kison before and was also named pink. I recognize her from the side tattoos. She was super thin back at kison, but at happiness, she's gain some weight, but in a good way. So depending on which pink you remember, this one has pink flower tattoos on her side.Thank you but I'm still confused with all the recycled name changes and jumping ships. About a month ago I saw Pink (the one with the flower tattoo on her side) at Happiness. I posted my report in the Happiness thread. Question: Is this the Pink that is now at Cypress? TIA.

Island Guy808
06-07-18, 13:59
Thank you but I'm still confused with all the recycled name changes and jumping ships. About a month ago I saw Pink (the one with the flower tattoo on her side) at Happiness. I posted my report in the Happiness thread. Question: Is this the Pink that is now at Cypress? TIA.Locoboy already replied with the deets.

Pink (tattoos) was at Kison awhile back and is now at Happiness.

Pink (no tattoo) that was most recently at Kison was FKA Gina at Golden Spa, and is at Cypress as Pink.

IG.

Hanakusu
06-07-18, 15:24
Locoboy already replied with the deets.

Pink (no tattoo) that was most recently at Kison was FKA Gina at Golden Spa, and is at Cypress as Pink.

IG.I concur.

Be safe.

DrMajikLuv69
06-07-18, 16:39
Locoboy already replied with the deets.

IG.Cool. Thanks Bro!

Choni
06-07-18, 19:54
I think Julie was Angie st Golden. Not 100% sire but sounds like a good description of Angie. Skinny and small boobs. Verry petite spinner.Yes that is her. She was also known as Mona at Golden about tow years ago.

Member #5810
06-07-18, 22:27
Yes that is her. She was also known as Mona at Golden about tow years ago.Thanks for the confirmation.

Honolulu Chas
06-09-18, 13:39
Pink has left the building.

MadCocker
06-12-18, 21:55
Pink has left the building.Sad but true. I went back to try and sample Pink, but she gone. Mama said she's supposed to have another young girl start over the weekend, but I haven't been back to confirm.

Honolulu Chas
06-13-18, 14:46
Lily-new lady Latina from Mexico, petite, medium build, long blond-ish hair, English not so good. ; Julie-petite Korean; Mama Jenny is also available.

T6650
06-15-18, 22:28
Besides a new name, Cypress also has a new house phone number. It is 808-762-7261.

Note to mods: I have assumed this is OK as it is the commercial listed number, not personal info.

Choni
06-25-18, 23:13
Lily-new lady Latina from Mexico, petite, medium build, long blond-ish hair, English not so good. ; Julie-petite Korean; Mama Jenny is also available.Lily, young, I'd say less than 30. Kinda chubby. A-B.

LoverBoy18
06-26-18, 04:54
Lily-new lady Latina from Mexico, petite, medium build, long blond-ish hair, English not so good. ; Julie-petite Korean; Mama Jenny is also available.Is that Mexican girl hot?

BJ Hawaii
06-26-18, 12:44
Is that Mexican girl hot?I would say she is cute. Mid 20's. Big round eyes, nice smile. She is pleasant and willing. Need to be patient with her as she is still learning.

EsquiBeef
06-26-18, 16:49
I would say she is cute. Mid 20's. Big round eyes, nice smile. She is pleasant and willing. Need to be patient with her as she is still learning.Definitely a newbie very willing but a little scared. Calm her down and you will not be disappointed. Went well over time with her no issues walked out a very content man.

Lknfrpssy
06-26-18, 20:19
What's their location? Never been to Cypress.

Logan 5595
06-26-18, 22:23
Definitely a newbie very willing but a little scared. Calm her down and you will not be disappointed. Went well over time with her no issues walked out a very content man.Any photos or links to the ad?

Blake123
06-27-18, 04:57
What's their location? Never been to Cypress.1507 S. King St. 2nd floor. Behind Panda Express.

Redneck 1
06-27-18, 13:35
2nd floor.Unless it has recently moved, it's on the third floor.

Member #5810
06-27-18, 14:24
1507 S. King St. 2nd floor. Behind Panda Express.Its on the third floor. Take the elevator.

Honolulu Chas
07-02-18, 05:11
Addition to staff: Kay, who I remember seeing at Ohana, and possibly Crystal Healing. Middle-aged, not unattractive, medium body, but nice natural boobies. Never tried her, but for those who want to try someone new.

Latina Lily returns Wednesday, Julie should be back soon.

Chas.

DrMajikLuv69
07-02-18, 16:07
Addition to staff: Kay, who I remember seeing at Ohana, and possibly Crystal Healing. Middle-aged, not unattractive, medium body, but nice natural boobies. Never tried her, but for those who want to try someone new.

Latina Lily returns Wednesday, Julie should be back soon.

Chas.Did a little recon mission. Scoped out Latina Lily at Sun Spa FKA Cypress. IMHO Lily is not attractive, but TEHO. She was wearing a white tank top type of top that displayed her body shape. Imagine a barrel. She a shorty and has kind of a barrel shaped body, and not a figure eight curves. I've seen some high caliber fitness models and Lily is on the opposite end of that spectrum. During our face to face conversation she had on light make up but I was not wowed by her looks. If you saw her at the mall or beach you would probably NOT turn your head to do a double look. TEHO. Here is a reference point: most mongers would rate Dallas of Rejuve Spa an 8 to 10 for looks. If Dallas is a 10 then Lily is a 5. If you rate Dallas a 9, then Lily is a 4. Put the two side by side and you can compare. When I did the visit there was supposedly only one more provider. I ask to see the other option, but she was supposedly busy. Maybe she wanted my business but I wanted to see my options, but because there was no options I left and went to another popular AMP. Sometimes it good to do recon.

Member #5810
07-02-18, 17:30
Did a little recon mission. Scoped out Latina Lily at Sun Spa FKA Cypress. IMHO Lily is not attractive, but TEHO. She was wearing a white tank top type of top that displayed her body shape. Imagine a barrel. She a shorty and has kind of a barrel shaped body, and not a figure eight curves. I've seen some high caliber fitness models and Lily is on the opposite end of that spectrum. During our face to face conversation she had on light make up but I was not wowed by her looks. If you saw her at the mall or beach you would probably NOT turn your head to do a double look. TEHO. Here is a reference point: most mongers would rate Dallas of Rejuve Spa an 8 to 10 for looks. If Dallas is a 10 then Lily is a 5. If you rate Dallas a 9, then Lily is a 4. Put the two side by side and you can compare. When I did the visit there was supposedly only one more provider. I ask to see the other option, but she was supposedly busy. Maybe she wanted my business but I wanted to see my options, but because there was no options I left and went to another popular AMP. Sometimes it good to do recon.Thanks for the recon mission!! Save me some time. You the man.

Honolulu Chas
07-08-18, 03:33
Jenny has a new lady who started work tonight (Saturday). Her name is Gina-medium height, slim, Korean. Sorry I don't have more information but it was just a quick glance on my way out.

Chas.

ShyGuy808
07-08-18, 16:36
Jenny has a new lady who started work tonight (Saturday). Her name is Gina-medium height, slim, Korean. Sorry I don't have more information but it was just a quick glance on my way out.

Chas.Is this the Gina who used to work there? Heard she was back at Kison. She seems to go between the 2 places since her long departure from Golden Spa. If this is her she's been reviewed many times between the 2 places. Really sweet lady who aims to please.

Honolulu Chas
07-08-18, 21:20
Is this the Gina who used to work there? Heard she was back at Kison. She seems to go between the 2 places since her long departure from Golden Spa. If this is her she's been reviewed many times between the 2 places. Really sweet lady who aims to please.I doubt she's the one. Jenny said she's new.

Chas.

EsquiBeef
07-09-18, 00:15
Saw Lily for a great session today. She is more GFE than PSE. Plenty of deep tongue kissing. Mish, doggy no pulling or pushing away was asking for it harder. She is not as experienced as other girls but is very sweet and innocent. Idk if everyone will have the same experience (I used to get great sessions from Rann at Sanho but she gave crap service to other people). She looks to be losing weight momma has her on a diet no doubt.

Choni
07-10-18, 21:58
Is this the Gina who used to work there? Heard she was back at Kison. She seems to go between the 2 places since her long departure from Golden Spa. If this is her she's been reviewed many times between the 2 places. Really sweet lady who aims to please.Nope, not her. About 5'-4", tone body, MM c's to d's, late 40's to 50's. Reminds me of a KB bar girl. She looks familiar but I don't know where.

Fun2016
07-11-18, 00:06
Saw Lily for a great session today. She is more GFE than PSE. Plenty of deep tongue kissing. Mish, doggy no pulling or pushing away was asking for it harder. She is not as experienced as other girls but is very sweet and innocent. Idk if everyone will have the same experience (I used to get great sessions from Rann at Sanho but she gave crap service to other people). She looks to be losing weight momma has her on a diet no doubt.Is this the same Lily (or Lilly) who was at Hula last month? Thanks.

EsquiBeef
07-11-18, 13:04
Is this the same Lily (or Lilly) who was at Hula last month? Thanks.No that Lily was phenomenal. This Lilly is not on the level. But is very good if you are looking for a real newbie and a sweet girl.

Fun2016
07-11-18, 23:33
No that Lily was phenomenal. This Lilly is not on the level. But is very good if you are looking for a real newbie and a sweet girl.Thanks. How is this Sun Spa Lily's face? Pretty, or average? In her 20's or 30's? Thanks.

Captin Crunch
07-15-18, 13:22
Lily-new lady Latina from Mexico, petite, medium build, long blond-ish hair, English not so good. ; Julie-petite Korean; Mama Jenny is also available.Can someone tell me what mama Jenny looks like and services offered?

Redneck 1
07-15-18, 21:59
Can someone tell me what mama Jenny looks like and services offered?Jenny has also used the name Susie (sometimes with different spellings on the forum). I had several sessions with her when she was a provider at Crystal Healing years ago, then one session with her when she briefly worked at Kison, and then one more session with her at Cypress (now Sun Spa) either last year or early this year. According to other mongers, she's also previously worked as a provider at Kings.

Jenny is Korean, and by now she's definitely a "mature" provider. Her face, with well-applied cosmetics, was still reasonably attractive in my opinion, but within the context of being an older provider. The last time I saw her, her hair was dark and of medium length. Her breasts were natural, ample, and among her best features from my perspective. Her torso was normal for a Korean woman of her age range, and slightly chubby in the midsection. Her skin was healthy and naturally white.

In bed, Jenny's attitude and personality have been excellent in my experience. She's been friendly, cheerful and cooperative, and has good communication skills. She's said that she loves having sex, and it seems that's true (or else she's a very convincing actress who deserves an Oscar).

In my experience, LFK / DFK, gentle breast play, DATY, BBBJ and BBFSCIP (in the various standard positions) are all readily available. If a monger normally enjoys mature providers, I think he would most likely enjoy a session with Jenny.

Honolulu Chas
07-17-18, 15:05
Latina Lily is on vacation for a few days; that leaves mama Jenny and Kay for the time being; Jenny says a new lady may be arriving soon.

Chas.

Honolulu Chas
07-18-18, 13:57
Correction: Lily leaves tomorrow (Thursday).

Choni
07-18-18, 14:13
Latina Lily is on vacation for a few days; that leaves mama Jenny and Kay for the time being; Jenny says a new lady may be arriving soon.

Chas.Kay 40's to 50's, 5', chubby, natural C's, white skin. I think she used to work at CHM.

Redneck 1
07-20-18, 00:53
Recently, I visited Sun Spa for a session with the Mexican provider known as Lily. Among my favorite maxims is that "Variety is the spice of life," yet regrettably I hadn't been with any Mexican providers since an exciting visit to the city of Tijuana many years ago.

Lily is a real Mexican (not an American-born woman of Mexican descent), who's quite knowledgeable about Mexico and fluent in Spanish. Her different ethnicity, and the freshness of being with a pleasant provider who was brand-new to me, combined to produce an especially pleasurable session.

Here's my full report.

Looks

During the session, I was so focused on my own enjoyment that I forgot to inquire about the specifics of Lily's height, weight and age. However, she's cutely short and has a femininely soft and pleasantly plump physique. (Note: I'm an open-minded monger who appreciates a wide range of different female body types, but if you're a perfectionist who only enjoys women who look like fitness models, she probably wouldn't be the right choice for you.) One prior poster said that Lily is "mid 20's" in age, while another poster estimated that she's "less than 30". In relatively dim light, that age range seemed reasonable to me.

Lily had straight, clean, medium-length (to the shoulder) Latina hair with a very nice silky texture. I found her hair quite pretty and liked to caress it and run my fingers through it. I was also attracted to her Hispanic face (enhanced with a moderate amount of well-applied makeup), in particular her lovely eyes, soft lips and sweet smile. Lily's shapely and all-natural breasts were small-to-medium in size, with nice dark nipples that easily stiffened when stimulated. I enjoyed gently squeezing her curvy behind. Lily's skin was soft, and fairly light in color for a Mexican woman. Her genital area was shaved, and her pussy looked appetizing. I didn't notice any tattoos or body piercings on her.

Attitude/Personality

Lily was friendly, perky, and in a good mood. I received a full hour of sexual activity with her (plus time for a beginning self-shower, an ending self-shower, and some conversation). Lily's ability to speak and understand English is at the intermediate level, but by speaking English slowly and clearly, I was able to facilitate adequate communication with her. During the session, it was fun to have her teach me some useful Spanish words.

Service

Lily began with a massage, which swiftly became a pleasurable combo massage of Little Red and my scrotum. As she massaged, I smoothly ran my hands over her body, including her breasts, her legs, her behind, and eventually her pussy. Then I gently kissed and licked both sides of her neck, which she seemed to like, producing goosebumps of excitement on her body. Lily reciprocated by kissing and licking both sides of my neck, which I found quite stimulating. Then I moved on to fondling, licking and suckling her breasts and nipples, as she affectionately held my head. I began kissing her on the lips, but she withheld her tongue. Gradually and with some encouragement, I was eventually able to obtain LFK, but never achieved the full and passionate DFK that I most desire. Hopefully that will improve with a second session.

Upon request, Lily then performed a BBBJ. Her oral skills were adequate, but I would have preferred the BBBJ to be deeper, slower and involve more suction. That's another factor for potential improvement during a second session. We then moved on to the 69 position, and I savored eating Lily's fresh taco while she continued the BBBJ. I then performed more DATY (combined with some gentle FIV) while Lily was lying on her back with her legs spread open. Her pussy lips became enlarged, and her pussy became slick with her natural lubrication.

Subsequently, I asked Lily for a lubricated handjob to prep Little Red for sexual intercourse, and after some coaching on my particular preferences she was quite good at that activity. I then entered her inviting and juicy vagina in the missionary position, with her behind raised up on a pillow. Her pussy felt wonderful, with just the right amount of grasp and friction, and I penetrated deeply. Except for a brief interlude of doggy-style, I continued with the missionary until completion (BBFS, but CIP wasn't on the menu). At my age, premature ejaculation is almost never a problem, but mentally fantasizing that I was fornicating in a Mexican bordello made the intercourse so exhilarating that I had to purposely postpone myself from climaxing. Lily was appropriately responsive during sex, and her frequent and flirty eye contact with me in the missionary position added to my pleasure.

Bottom Line

Overall, I had a very good time with Lily, and I intend to visit her again. She said that starting on Thursday (July 19) she will be taking a vacation for about two weeks, but that she definitely plans to return to Sun Spa. As I prepared to depart, Lily and the mama (Jenny, who's also a provider) were laughing about possibly having a threesome with me the next time I visited. Then they said they were only joking, but who knows, sometimes what begins as a joke may later become real.

Finally, here are three factors that I particularly liked about Sun Spa: (1) the self-shower had strong water pressure and lots of hot water was available; (2) the bedroom I used had a large mirror at the head of the bed and another large mirror near the foot of the bed, so I could easily view all the action as if I were starring in an X-rated video; and (3) in my experience, mama Jenny is always merry and quite sociable.

WaikikiBeAC
07-22-18, 21:25
Checked out lily. Former reports on her are accurate. Not a hot girl or very pretty. But it is nice to pound a young 20 something Mexican bb. Will be repeating when she returns from her vacation.

Honolulu Chas
07-30-18, 15:10
Mama Jenny, Vicki (mature Chinese lady, 4'11", medium body, natural B's, good attitude), and Hana (works 9 pm-2 am; no description yet).

Honolulu Chas
07-31-18, 15:11
Vicki's a middle-aged Chinese with well-done man-mades (I shouldn't have evaluated them before actually handling them) although she will insist they're real. She is petite, but could lose some girth. She has no tattoos or piercings, and she's attractive but not great-looking. She helped with the shower, which is a plus for me. Service was all covered, and although she was competent, I found myself constantly asking her to slow down, not talk so much and wishing she was not trying so hard. This may work great for other customers, but I've developed a preference for quiet, slow and sensual service. However, she seemed genuinely interested in making sure I had a good time.

Honolulu Chas
08-14-18, 14:55
According to Mama Jenny (meaning this is subject to change) Latina Sabrina is returning tomorrow (Wednesday) at 1 pm along with a friend, Kim, who is Asian and Latina. That's all the info I have right now.

Chas.

EsquiBeef
08-16-18, 20:03
Voluptuous girl, man made titty and ass. No DATY, no kiss period, CBJ, lets you pound it in missionary and doggy style. Did not feel a connection tried to tell me normal Hawaii fees are $50 for house and $200 for her. Held the line I do not pay over $150. I left after about 30 min did not finish. Came back to try the other Latina but she asked me how much money I brought (wanted $200 plus $50 for the house). Wish I could have wrote a a better review the lady that runs Sun Spa is nice and very hospitable.

T6650
08-19-18, 20:32
Jenny has told me that she has asked the two Mexican girls to leave over the issue of asking for $200 tip as reported here by EsquiBeef. She told me that she asked a few other customers who had the same reaction. I know she feels strongly about holding the line on pricing. If the girls do this, it only creates a negative feedback loop for the house. They may see it as more for them but it is less overall if fewer customers. Beside the house fees, I know Jenny likes to get laid at least once a day herself and if customers stay away she won't get the satisfaction that she needs.

For a while then, it will be Jackie and Jenny herself. She usually has someone waiting in the wings but they may have to make plane reservations first.

Memahu
08-20-18, 02:16
Jenny has told me that she has asked the two Mexican girls to leave over the issue of asking for $200 tip as reported here by EsquiBeef. She told me that she asked a few other customers who had the same reaction. I know she feels strongly about holding the line on pricing.Those two would fit right at another MP. I didn't say AMP. You have three guesses, and the first two don't count.

Honolulu Chas
08-31-18, 22:22
Korean, 25, about 5'6", long hair. That's all I have until I can get eyes on her. Jenny wants everyone to know.

Chas.

BJ Hawaii
09-03-18, 19:58
Korean, 25, about 5'6", long hair. That's all I have until I can get eyes on her. Jenny wants everyone to know.

Chas.Stopped by Sun today. Can confirm the new girl is young, tall ( 5'6") with a nice build. Attractive. Didn't have time to sample.

BJ.

Choni
09-03-18, 21:31
Stopped by Sun today. Can confirm the new girl is young, tall ( 5'6") with a nice build. Attractive. Didn't have time to sample.

BJ.I wonder if this is Cindy from Golden Spa. Golden Mama Yuki said she quit when I saw her today.

LuvToMeet
09-05-18, 03:54
I wonder if this is Cindy from Golden Spa. Golden Mama Yuki said she quit when I saw her today.Does any one has a link to this place's ad? Try to find where it is. Thanks.

BJ Hawaii
09-05-18, 14:36
Does any one has a link to this place's ad? Try to find where it is. Thanks.Both Sun & Golden are located in the AY Wong Building 1507 South King St. Sun is in #305. Golden is on the second floor, #202 I think.

BJ.

Redneck 1
09-05-18, 14:39
Does any one has a link to this place's ad? Try to find where it is. Thanks.You've been to Golden Spa as recently as last month. Sun Spa is in that same building, but on the third floor of the building's mauka wing. It can easily be seen from that building's parking lot.

Honolulu Chas
09-08-18, 22:43
Saturday afternoon I checked out Jenny's new lady Aki. I could swear I've seen her before, but can't place when or where. Decent face and body, medium height, long hair, small-chested (don't let the push-up bra fool you), a little thick in the middle, and shaved. All the usual stuff is on the table, uncovered, and she's a lot of fun, although she talks a little too much for my taste (then again, almost anyone does-I prefer no talking). It's been a while since I ventured outside of my ATFs (lots of history with them), so I'm probably more critical than I should be since I'm with someone brand-new.

LuvToMeet
09-09-18, 13:33
You've been to Golden Spa as recently as last month. Sun Spa is in that same building, but on the third floor of the building's mauka wing. It can easily be seen from that building's parking lot.Thank you, Redneck and BJ. Will check out this place soon.

Honolulu Chas
09-10-18, 14:49
According to Mama Jenny, Sally took all the girls' money and left in a cab Sunday afternoon around 4. As if the girls don't have enough problems.

Chas.

BJ Hawaii
09-10-18, 15:03
Saturday afternoon I checked out Jenny's new lady Aki. I could swear I've seen her before, but can't place when or where. Decent face and body, medium height, long hair, small-chested (don't let the push-up bra fool you), a little thick in the middle, and shaved. All the usual stuff is on the table, uncovered, and she's a lot of fun, although she talks a little too much for my taste (then again, almost anyone does-I prefer no talking). It's been a while since I ventured outside of my ATFs (lots of history with them), so I'm probably more critical than I should be since I'm with someone brand-new.Actually her name is Aiki. Pronounced eye-key.

Saw her yesterday. One of the best first time sessions I have had in a long time.

IMHO she looks like a local Japanese GND that you went to HS with. Sweet & bubbly personality. Yes she does like to talk (and moan). She is 5'2" med build as reported. Small natural Bs, completely shaved. Lots of fun but I also found her very passionate. She said she likes to "make love" DFK, BBBJ, DATY, DATO, RIM, BLS, BBFS. Of course YMMV. Treat her nice and with respect and she'll do you right. If you just want to pound she is probably not for you.

BJ.

Honolulu Chas
09-11-18, 16:46
Vicki is gone; lineup is now Jenny, Aiki, Julie.

Honolulu Chas
09-25-18, 14:44
Aiki is back at Sun Spa and mama Jenny says a new lady is scheduled to start Wednesday at 8 pm.

Ajarn
09-25-18, 17:46
Lots of fun but I also found her very passionate. She said she likes to "make love".Haven't sampled yet, but she came into my room after my session to get introduced to me. Gave me a real sultry CFM look and couldn't keep her hands off me. Got these vibes that she really wanted it. So can believe she'd be a real tiger in the sack.

EsquiBeef
09-26-18, 21:31
After a bad session (she thought I booked for a massage WTF) with Sophia at Chichis. My horny frustrated ass went to Sun Spa and saw Aiki. She looks in 40's. I screwed the hell out of her in about 6 diff positions. I used protection but BB was on the menu. She was good. Would come back again but just too many providers I have not tried yet.

Honolulu Chas
09-28-18, 19:40
Current line-up: Nana (formerly Julie), Aiki, Yoko, Jenny.

Honolulu Chas
10-01-18, 22:16
http://honolulu.mojovillage.com/adult-18/therapeutic-massage/sun-spa_163035

In case you need the number.

Choni
10-03-18, 16:29
Yoko. kinda old, natural c's-d's

Honolulu Chas
10-05-18, 05:23
I got a look at the new lady at Sun Spa. Her name is Honey, she is Korean, 30-ish, around 5'1", pretty face and a nice smile, not slim but pleasantly full-figured and a nice personality. She's not in the age range I prefer, as you may have guessed, but I'm sure she'll appeal to most of the hobbyists here.

Chas.

BJ Hawaii
10-08-18, 15:53
Saw Aiki again and the visits keep getting better. She is a real sweetheart! See my previous report on her for details.

BJ.

PS-had another bruddah pounding Jenny in the next room...sheesh, keep the noise down :-)

First Try
10-08-18, 17:16
Wanted to sample Honey but Mama Jenny said she was going to start later at night. Instead I picked Aiki after making eye contact in the hall. About 5'2", shoulder length straight hair with almond eyes. For you local boys she looks like a Japanese MILF that you wanted to do. In the room the bare assets are about B cups, a little meat around the waist but nothing that distracts. LFK, DFK, BBBJ, bbfscip. Quick massage. Standard damage. Will repeat.

Jake4999
10-09-18, 13:42
Wanted to sample Honey but Mama Jenny said she was going to start later at night. Instead I picked Aiki after making eye contact in the hall. About 5'2", shoulder length straight hair with almond eyes. For you local boys she looks like a Japanese MILF that you wanted to do. In the room the bare assets are about B cups, a little meat around the waist but nothing that distracts. LFK, DFK, BBBJ, bbfscip. Quick massage. Standard damage. Will repeat.I cannot find s Cityxguide post for Sun Spa. Any suggestions?

First Try
10-09-18, 16:36
I cannot find s Cityxguide post for Sun Spa. Any suggestions?See the ad for contact number.

Redneck 1
10-10-18, 07:08
I cannot find s Cityxguide post for Sun Spa. Any suggestions?At the current time the last available CityXGuide advertisement for Sun Spa was posted several months ago, but still lists the phone number, specific location, and house fee.

https://cityxguide.com/escorts/cypress-is-now-sun-spa-open-24-7-at-1507-s-king-street-in-the-a-y-wong-11978066

Ajarn
10-11-18, 11:38
I cannot find s Cityxguide post for Sun Spa.Like Kison, Sun avoids advertising so as to keep a low profile.

Honolulu Chas
10-11-18, 15:16
Last night, I stopped by Sun to see Mama Jenny's newest hire. Her name is Anna, formerly Hana at Golden Spa. Japanese-Korean mix, about 5'4", slim to medium build, long straight hair, pretty and quiet. Although I prefer my providers older, I had a good time with Hana; all the basics were available and she doesn't press up front for money or rush you out of the session. Feel free to PM me if you have any specific questions.

Honolulu Chas
10-12-18, 14:59
I was trying to find a nice way add this about Anna / Hana, but I guess it's just simpler to be blunt: there's something a little 'off' about her boobs, so if this is important to you, be prepared. She will not take off her bra right away, and will spend much of the session covering up. Again, everything else about her service is very good.

Member #6008
10-12-18, 22:24
I was trying to find a nice way add this about Anna / Hana, but I guess it's just simpler to be blunt: there's something a little 'off' about her boobs, so if this is important to you, be prepared. She will not take off her bra right away, and will spend much of the session covering up. Again, everything else about her service is very good.Thank you for your honesty. Any info on Enna? Just saw their ad. And also Nana. Thank you.

BJ Hawaii
10-13-18, 18:53
Made a quick stop to Sun Spa last night to see Aiki but she wasn't there. Mama introduced me to Honey. Youthful (looks mid 20's), curvy / thick about 5'3" natural B cups with responsive nipples. Excellent service. DFK, BBBJ, DATY, BLS and BBFS. Very eager to please. Of course YMMV but I think she is a keeper!

BJ.

Choni
10-13-18, 19:52
Made a quick stop to Sun Spa last night to see Aiki but she wasn't there. Mama introduced me to Honey. Youthful (looks mid 20's), curvy / thick about 5'3" natural B cups with responsive nipples. Excellent service. DFK, BBBJ, DATY, BLS and BBFS. Very eager to please. Of course YMMV but I think she is a keeper!

BJ.She is young but much too thick for my liking.

BJ Hawaii
10-13-18, 20:18
She is young but much too thick for my liking.Fortunately, I like curvy girls. .

BJ.

Kumuman
10-14-18, 20:15
She is young but much too thick for my liking.Mahalo, but how thick is she? Weight?

OtayToo
10-15-18, 21:09
They posted an ad today.

https://cityxguide.com/escorts/best-of-best-sweet-sexy-asian-girls-sun-spa-808-762-7261-13063105

Leonidas0219
10-16-18, 06:15
Stopped by Sun Spa for the first time today. Was introduced to Enna by the mamasan. Has medium length black hair, looks to be at least in her early forties, about 5'5 ish in height, has a gracefully slender and well-defined / toned body for her apparent age, about C cup sized tits. IMHO is well deserving of being called a MILF. She speaks english fairly well and has a cheerful, friendly, upbeat disposition and eagerly conversates. She gives a good initial massage and transitions well into activities during the session without feeling mechanical or rushed whatsoever. After the massage, she began a light HJ that escalated into some very intimate DFK. Then she transitioned into BBBJ which then eventually became a 69. During BBFS, she's a champ and will take it any way you can give her. Doggy, missionary, cowgirl, the whole nine-yards. She is a moaner / screamer, but will back back up the authenticity of the moans and screams with quivering / shuddering, clenched fists, occasional pillow biting, and digging her nails into your back and shoulder during missionary. Slow, deep thrusts seem to be her weakness pleasure-wise. Apparently she just started working there not too long ago. Haven't seen any other reviews of her on this forum yet, so not sure if it will be a YMMV type deal. Just be as friendly as possible and I'm sure she'll warm up to you fairly quickly as she did me.

Member #5999
10-19-18, 04:48
Stopped by Sun Spa for the first time today. Was introduced to Enna by the mamasan. Has medium length black hair, looks to be at least in her early forties, about 5'5 ish in height, has a gracefully slender and well-defined / toned body for her apparent age, about C cup sized tits. IMHO is well deserving of being called a MILF. She speaks english fairly well and has a cheerful, friendly, upbeat disposition and eagerly conversates. She gives a good initial massage and transitions well into activities during the session without feeling mechanical or rushed whatsoever. After the massage, she began a light HJ that escalated into some very intimate DFK. Then she transitioned into BBBJ which then eventually became a 69. During BBFS, she's a champ and will take it any way you can give her. Doggy, missionary, cowgirl, the whole nine-yards. She is a moaner / screamer, but will back back up the authenticity of the moans and screams with quivering / shuddering, clenched fists, occasional pillow biting, and digging her nails into your back and shoulder during missionary. Slow, deep thrusts seem to be her weakness pleasure-wise. Apparently she just started working there not too long ago. Haven't seen any other reviews of her on this forum yet, so not sure if it will be a YMMV type deal. Just be as friendly as possible and I'm sure she'll warm up to you fairly quickly as she did me.Never been there. Thank you for the review. Something to think about now.

EsquiBeef
10-23-18, 04:41
Saw Honey today she is thick and has a belly. Pretty face very friendly, she has a big tongue, BBJ was above average. She had alot of pussy cushion She is a younger girl late 20's. She was not so crazy about DATY, but her pussy felt great. Guess it was all that cushion LOL. About 5 diff positions pounding those guts. She kept asking for more. After she made me lay down and gave a good massage. If you like thick girls she is GTG.

RdPuerco
11-04-18, 02:53
Is there a recent ad for this place?

Mongerholic
11-04-18, 12:09
Aiki Aki from Sun Spa? 3rd floor Wong ho bldg.

Visited this friendly Korean / Chinese provider a few weeks ago and poof she's gone. Described as having gnd looks and the Japanese gnd MILF that you perved about as a horny teen. Tried making an appointment and informed that she quit. Anyone have any information if she has moved to another location.

BJ Hawaii
12-03-18, 13:52
Aiki Aki from Sun Spa? 3rd floor Wong ho bldg.

Visited this friendly Korean / Chinese provider a few weeks ago and poof she's gone. Described as having gnd looks and the Japanese gnd MILF that you perved about as a horny teen. Tried making an appointment and informed that she quit. Anyone have any information if she has moved to another location.Unfortunately, I understand Aiki has returned to the mainland. There are no current plans for her return but one can always hope!

BJ Hawaii
12-03-18, 13:56
I understand that Mama Jenny has sold Sun to Enna. Mama Jenny (aka Suji to some) is still helping out there and is available. Enna is a nice looking lady, kind of reserved. I believe there is a report of her about a month or so ago. I was also told that there is a young thai gal. KC. She was known as Mia (at Pinetree. New girls are supposed to be added to the rotation this week.

BJ.

AsianClamLuva
12-03-18, 17:31
Stopped by Sun Spa for the first time today. Was introduced to Enna by the mamasan. Has medium length black hair, looks to be at least in her early forties, about 5'5 ish in height, has a gracefully slender and well-defined / toned body for her apparent age, about C cup sized tits. IMHO is well deserving of being called a MILF. She speaks english fairly well and has a cheerful, friendly, upbeat disposition and eagerly conversates. She gives a good initial massage and transitions well into activities during the session without feeling mechanical or rushed whatsoever. After the massage, she began a light HJ that escalated into some very intimate DFK. Then she transitioned into BBBJ which then eventually became a 69. During BBFS, she's a champ and will take it any way you can give her. Doggy, missionary, cowgirl, the whole nine-yards. She is a moaner / screamer, but will back back up the authenticity of the moans and screams with quivering / shuddering, clenched fists, occasional pillow biting, and digging her nails into your back and shoulder during missionary. Slow, deep thrusts seem to be her weakness pleasure-wise. Apparently she just started working there not too long ago. Haven't seen any other reviews of her on this forum yet, so not sure if it will be a YMMV type deal. Just be as friendly as possible and I'm sure she'll warm up to you fairly quickly as she did me.Made an appointment to see Enna the other week. To say that I was disappointed would be a major understatement. I have no idea what you were smoking before your session but I want some of it. Enna has got to be in her mid to late 50's, about 5'2 tall, with a gilfish body. I would definitely NOT say that she has a slender and well toned body since she has a sizable pooch and that hanging arm fat that jiggles. Face wise she looks ok for her age. As Honolulu Chas said, she is self conscious about her boobs. It looks like she has had a botched boob job and has part of her right boob missing and large scars visible on both. They are hard to the touch and she does not like to be touched there. Service wise she was adequate. Her english is pretty good so she can carry a conversation. I found her pussy to be on the loose side so there is that. Could not finish inside her (usually not a problem, maybe it was the visual thing) so she took off the cover and HJ to finish.

All things considered, I would not repeat. There are many better options out there. Should have stuck with my ATFs at Kison and Blue Star. Oh well.

Honolulu Chas
12-11-18, 23:55
Jenny is back as manager at Sun Spa. Also, a new lady started just this evening. Kim, Thai girl, slim, big boobs (artificial, I assume), too young for me and a little flashy, but she might be just the ticket for some of you guys.

Chas.

Sukebegai
12-12-18, 17:33
Jenny is back as manager at Sun Spa. Also, a new lady started just this evening. Kim, Thai girl, slim, big boobs (artificial, I assume), too young for me and a little flashy, but she might be just the ticket for some of you guys.What happened to Enna? Is she still there?

AsianClamLuva
12-12-18, 19:41
What happened to Enna? Is she still there?She was there the other week. You would be wasting your time and money by seeing her though imo. Many better choices out there. Her service is ok but not great by any measure. Looks wise she is gilfish, about 5"2" and probably 140 lbs. That other dude that posted a raving review is a shill imo. I went to see her based on his review and was terribly disappointed.

Dachinaman
12-28-18, 01:41
I was bored today and wanted to checkout this place to see if there was any new fresh faces. An when I got there tonight enna asnwer the door and let me check out the pickings. Saw 3 Koreans and one mix Thai / Vietnamese chick name kimmy and picked her. We went into the room we both undress and look fine under the dress. Unfortunately this place got no table shower to sample. But Kimmy said let's go to the shower and will join me YMMV probably since it was slow. Just the basic scrub down and preview of BBBJ. So told her to stop and go back to the room. Started out with a slow massage, light kissing in the back, and massage the Jr an some bbj told her I about to cum so her stop and put on the cover did cowgirl, missionary, and couldn't hold any longer exploded inside. Overall a good experience. Got to come and try her! She only here for two more weeks.

Sukebegai
12-28-18, 19:41
Saw Honey today she is thick and has a belly. Pretty face very friendly, she has a big tongue, BBJ was above average. She had alot of pussy cushion She is a younger girl late 20's. She was not so crazy about DATY, but her pussy felt great. Guess it was all that cushion LOL. About 5 diff positions pounding those guts. She kept asking for more. After she made me lay down and gave a good massage. If you like thick girls she is GTG.Sampled me some Honey last week and yes, she's a big girl but tons of fun (pun intended). With me she seemed to enjoy DATY but was very particular about technique. Get it right and she's all yours.

SunSpa808
01-23-19, 04:24
https://cityxguide.com/escorts/sun-spa-808-762-7261__1548043441-16027945/

RdPuerco
01-25-19, 05:09
https://cityxguide.com/escorts/sun-spa-808-762-7261__1548043441-16027945/Broken link.

Punanilicr
01-25-19, 08:30
Went somewhere new tonight. Roll the dice and move your mice. Was greeted by Enna, who is very cute in her own right. Note to self, see Enna sometime in the future. Was lead to a room, and was introduced to Honey. She is very cute and bubbly. She had no makeup on, but that was fine because she looks great without it. Took me to the shower room where I cleaned up, and when I was finished, she took me back to our room and excused herself to go clean up. The shower is pretty small, and it wouldn't have been much fun with both of us in there. I take up a lot of space, LOL. Honey is about 5' 5" or so tall, and is curvy in all the right places with natural see cups.

Back in the room, we both got neked and the kissing began. Nice LFK turned to DFK in no time. She had me lay down and said she wanted to take good care of me. She did. She laid next to me, more kissing, and she slowly and deliberately worked her way South, stopping to suck on my nips before she went and properly introduced herself to junior. He seemed to like the attention that she was giving him. Her BBBJ technique is soft and velvety, with nice stroking also. Some bls was part of her repertoire as well. She slowly turned around and we 69'd for a bit. She seems to be a bit sensitive, and she turned back around to focus her attention towards me. After a bit more BBBJ, I got up and had her lay down for me. I love in and gave her punani the proper attention that she deserved. Listening to her moans, I found out exactly how she liked it, and she became very wet in no time. Before long, I was standing over her with cover applied and began to enter her from the edge of the bed. Slow and steady, she seemed to be enjoying her self based on her thrusts back at me and the gentle moaning that she was doing. After a bit, I asked her her favorite position, and she likes doggy, so I had her switch positions and I entered her from the rear. Her Nani is nice and snug, and she was pushing back to meet my thrusts. In no time, I found myself coming hard in the cover. I collapsed on the table, she briefly excused herself, and returned with some hot towels, some mouthwash and water for me.

Honey had me lay down for a nice massage, with her applying good pressure to all the aches and pains. By the time she was finished, I noticed that we had gone over a bit, and had never received a knock (YMMV).

My time with Honey was relaxed and I never felt rushed. Her long black hair was soft, her features easy on the eyes, and her demeanor relaxing. She can talk your ear off, LOL, but I chalked that up to first encounter nerves. After we were done, she gave me some soft DFK before taking me out, asking me to come see her again, and I will. Mama told me that there are 4 girls there now, Enna, Honey, Kimmy and Vivian. Enna was playing mama when I went, and I think I may just have to go back and see how everyone else there is doing. I will repeat with Honey, as well.

Livealoha
01-30-19, 17:24
https://cityxguide.com/escorts/sun-spa-lovely-sexy-ladies-808-762-7261-16311368/

Sukebegai
01-31-19, 19:52
Enna said two new girls starting this week. No details except one is a CH alumni and the other formerly of Ace.

OlManRiver
02-01-19, 07:27
Went in for my cardio workout. Started with 3 flights of stairs and finished inside Vivian.

Enna mama greeted me at the door and let me to a room. In walks Vivian, she left me to the shower, and we met up back in the room. She had me lay face down for a strong massage, then on the flip she gave me a nice sensual BBBJ. From there, she worked her way up and started to grind on me in cg. She was snug, and between the grinding and the thrusting in and out, I unloaded deep inside her bbfscip. Some small talk and some more massaging finished out the hour.

Vivian is a petite, mature provider. When I mentioned to her that she was petite, she flexed and replied, "like dynamite. " She wasn't far from the truth. Younger guys may not be appreciative of her experience, but she was great for this ol guy. She has a sparkling personality and conversation with her was delightful. She checked off my boxes took great care of me. I'll see her again when I can.

MoonOfJamaica
04-04-19, 17:19
Is there a recent ad for this place?https://cityxguide.com/escorts/are-you-hungry-sexy-body-longlegs-asain-18281895

Pics from old ad of sun spa.

Livealoha
04-05-19, 21:13
I am a casual reader and I do post once in awhile. However, seeing your post made me wonder what was your intention?

You replied to a posting from November of last year! ? (it's April! And you implied that "Here" is an ad. You draw attention to an ad that has no indication / mention of the establishment. And only to mention that the pics used are from an old ad of the establishment.

Since the recent circumstances, I have not seen any advertising and I assume its because they chose to do so.

I mean if you have a good or bad review of a girl, or the business itself, or letting others know its open or closed. Then please share!! I mean that's what this forums all about right?

Just my 2 cents.