PDA

View Full Version : Akron/Arlington

Zauber
05-02-05, 21:50
I was out looking on Sunday. I alway thought that was a dead time but there was some action on Arlington. I saw 2 just south of the overpass and 2 more on North Arlington. LE was heavy and had a car pulled over around Johnston and I saw another patrol car parked on North Arlington around that convience store. A couple of the girls looked good though and I made a new friend. We went to the Office for a half an hour of conversation. I actually forgot her name but she was around 30-35, dark hair that was permed, white with good oral skills.

Member #2862
06-02-05, 21:16
Hit the Akron SC circuit again this week. One in the downtown area was pretty weak, but it was Wednesday night. Only one good dancer, the rest almost weren't worth tipping.

Had hit Desiree's in Norton earlier. Occasionly you get a real good dance there, but often it's a long wait between girls, at least in the afternoon.

Monaco GP
06-23-05, 22:04
Saw this one on Arlington across from Mash Oil at 6:45pm. She was hiding from view of the street behind the bushes in the photo. Probably mid 30's but looked early 40's or so.

Amish Made
06-30-05, 16:38
Was cruising Arlington and the Spicer area looking for some action. Drove around for about a half hour (saw nothing but fatties and dirty old toothless women) and when I was just about to give up, this girl came up to my car tapping on my window while I was sitting at a red light on Brown. She scared the shit out of me!

I rolled down the window and said "what's up" she says, i need a ride to the store can I hop in? I was really weary of this, but her being decent looking I let the little head say YES.... she looked like a chubbier version of Alicia Silverstone, long dirty blonde hair, cut off jean shorts whithe tank top with no bra.

I asked where she needed to go and she said, why You a cop? I said fuck no! she then says well I am going with you, what you looking for? I saw you cruise by a couple times but I was sitting inside in the air conditioned house by the window. I asked for a BJ and she said 40 and I said oh I aint payin that, she gives me the old "Oh but I'm worth it" routine ... I said 20 she said nope I ain't a crack *****, Make it 30 and you can finger me, I said 25 and she said ok but no finger inside me, just play with my clit.

Thank god I didn't pay 40, she was horrible! too much hand and made more noises than sucking and kept saying hurry up tell me when your close, then some teeth (ouch) and then she says are you ready yet? turning me off... I said maybe if you get your tits out I can bust a nut, she says 5 bucks more, so I said no again and she says, well than I'm done! I said oh no you are not done .... I told her I would let her out right there if she didnt finish me, I was not driving her back to Brown. So she pulls up her tank top and says you better hurry .... I will tell you this she had the nicest rack I have ever seen and they were real tits! just beautiful, firm and tight and round, I kept trying to feel an implant, but nothing ... these were tits worthy of Playboy, I would say a 36 full c or small D and perfect nipples pointing upwards like they were gazing at the stars .... I busted really quick playing with those titties!

So she says "I told you I was worth it" for 40 i usually get naked for a BBBJ, I said are those fake? she said are you kidding me, do I look loike I can afford fake tits? I ain't Pam Anderson buddy! Hey can I take your change from your ashtray? I said sure like a dummy, stil staring at those great titties.

I dropped her off by the BP and Greyhound station. She has a bad attitude but some great tits. Name was Cindy, she is 22. Says she works a lot of weekends dancing at "Dreamers" and gives extras. Dancer name is Madison.

I would not waste my money on her again ... nice tits or not, it's not worth it!

YODER

Zauber
07-01-05, 10:23
Why do all SW's think the give the best BJ's? Most of the ones that say that arn't even in the top 50%. When I see a nice pair I always go for titty play and CIM right up front. My problem is that if she looks good I'll try for FS at the no-tell motel and it end's up costing me a lot more and she would have been giving me the same, "are you done yet" routine. Nothing kills a hard on faster than, "hurry up and finish".

The Ohio Seeker
07-25-05, 13:52
WOW, I just saw something that I haven't seen in the area in years, a good looking petit white SW.

1:30 p.m. today I saw her walking up E. Exchange towards Dave's. Tight blue jeans, a white top, looks young, like 17-18 maybe. A few minutes later she's walking back toward Arlington on Dave's driveway, when she gets to the end she turns around and starts walking back to the store, a minute later she's scooped up in a gold car and heading south on Arlington. Anybody else see her? That's the finest looking female I've ever seen in this area. TOS

Monaco GP
07-25-05, 17:48
Saw this one in the area across from Mash Oil on South Arlington today. She was there for quite a while getting picked up and then dropped back off throughout the early afternoon. Probably a 6 on the SW scale.

akronsucks
07-31-05, 14:31
So I get a call today. It's my good friend who shall remain safely anonymous here. "Is it just me?" he asked.

Apparently, he was out and about driving around the Akron area (not sure if it was last night or the night before) and had a very frustrating evening. You see, he takes pleasure in giving ladies a ride home or to the convenient store...the streets just aren't safe for them and it's the chivalrous thing to do. You could even say he 'gets off' on helping out. Anyway, he was headed south on Arlington, and noticed a very young, very hot white girl with long, sandy blond hair and an 'Avril Lavigne' physique. He said that she even had the tight jeans and a black, punky t-shirt on. She was just heading north on the one street at that five-way intersection, just south of Exchange. I guess he turned up the next available sidestreet and swung around, only to see her jump on the back of a motorcycle and speed off. He said that if the person who was driving that bike is reading this, he just wanted to tip his cap and say 'congrats'. My friend insists that this was one of the hottest, youngest-looking girls he's seen on Arlington. Reading the last few posts, maybe he saw the same girl that "Seeker" mentioned. Either way, I'll take his word for it.

He then proceeds to tell me about a long-haired, tall, and very curvy brunette (whose face he said seemed decent from a distance) who was walking slowly south on Arlington, who he first spotted at the 76 overpass. He seems pretty sure that she gave him the 'I-feel-unsafe-and-sure-could use-a-ride' look, but he must have darted down four different sidestreets, and she kept walking. He even once saw her point to one that he turned down. Nothing. After hovering around her for a few blocks, he gave up. He says that this is a new trend: girls aren't as 'cooperative' as they should be. Normally, when he wants to give them a ride home, they almost seem to instinctively know what spot to go to. This summer, it's different. They won't look at him as much, they don't make haste towards the sidestreets, etc. While my friend thinks that maybe this girl wasn't what she appeared to be--and maybe was even 'posing' as a girl who was in need of a ride home (!)--she's not the only one who has confused him.

Finally, my good friend found a young woman a little further south that was in need of a ride home. She was thin, dark-skinned, and had a very nice, tight stomach, and a cute ass to match. I think he mentioned a belly shirt and jeans. Anyway, he lets her in the car, and within seconds, she's already stroking her kitten. Oh, you...you think that's an innuendo! Oh no! That, kids, was literally the truth! He didn't notice it before, but she was holding her pet kitten like a child. Well, my friend doesn't like animals in his car, and he didn't know what the kitten would do if the conversation developed. I mean, you know how curious cats are and how they love to dig their claws with anything they find interesting. My very flustered friend just thought that it was better to just return her to where she was supposedly waiting for someone else to give her a ride.

He said it was a rare night with a lot of promise for chivalry, a night that ended up with only a lot of frustration. He wishes that ladies knew the proper etiquette so that, to paraphrase a certain Scientologist actor, they would let him "help me...help them"!

P.S. I know I said months ago that I was done posting here, but hey, it's the least I can do to help a friend, even if I've PERSONALLY given up on the chivalry thing a long time ago. Now, back to lurking for laughs.

Monaco GP
08-10-05, 17:18
Saw this one on S. Arlington below Waterloo again on Tuesday 8/10/05 at about 6:15pm. There is a reasonable amount of action from Waterloo to 77. Most of the girls are out in the afternoon and early evening.

Way too Horney
08-25-05, 07:21
Went to a nice little spot in barberton/norton area. Met a nice dancer named Vanessa, very pretty and very nice and natural tata's. Found a nice private corner in the bar after stuffing her garter with a jackson. She in turn began rubbing me the right way to happy town. If you are interested in the place IM me.

ohm44305
09-12-05, 13:50
Have seen some action on Arlington just north of Market. Brunette, mid-late twenties always wearing blue tinted sunglasses. Looks cute but acts in a manner that I can't shake the word "entrapment" from my mind. Same area, tall blond, early twenties, very nervous but very available. Gives a little hand signal as you drive by. Couldn't stop - but they are out there.

Walladog
09-13-05, 11:17
Sunday morning around 11:00am I was coming back from dropping a freind at home who drank too much Saturday night. Brunette "Mary" standing at the corner of Triplett and Arlington talking on the phone. I pulled into a business nearby and gave her the "look". She came over and I asked if she needed a ride. She was a little nervous but after some talking she got in and we were off. NO LE check and her casual attitude led me to believe she is an occasional "weekend warrior". She made some comments to this effect but so does every other girl I pick up. Mary was about 5'6" with brunette hair and a slight build. Tits were a little droopy but not bad. I would say a 7 for regular looks and a 9 for a SW. We agreed on .6 for FS plus .17 for a room. Very relaxed and casual. She got undressed and I pleased to see a very well shaved kitty. 10 min BBBJ then covered CG, reverse CG for about 10 min. She said she wanted me behind and we enjoyed about 5 min of doggy until she "came". Dont know if it was real or not but I bought it and thats all that mattered. I finished with mish as she rubbed my balls. All in all I got about a 45 min session and it was a relaxed GFE. I dropped her off in Barberton after and headed home. The moral of the story: Be on the lookout because there are bargains to be had!

Zauber
09-13-05, 22:37
Good find Walla. I have noticed that more than a few of the working girls live in the Kenmore to Barberton area but I don't see them working there.

BTW, does anyone else find it annoying when the girl expects you to be a taxi after you're done? "Hey I know you've got at least $20 so I figure the ride is worth $10" I did have a girl offer a second for free if I took her to her "sisters" house in Massillon. We were in Canton at the time so it was a 15 to 20 minute drive. I took a very indirect route and stopped about half way there in an out of the way spot and asked for payment. She was pissed but I said, " hey you don't want to get caught giving a BJ in your sisters drive way". She almost got out of the car but after some arguing she relented and provided payment. It was a half-assed effort at best but I enjoyed it more then most of the BJ's I've gotten.

Zauber
09-13-05, 22:38
Damn, that was my 100th post. I should have made it something more memorable that that!

Walladog
09-14-05, 14:17
It usually doesnt bother me if they have provided good customer service. Fo r the whiney half assed SWs though I outright refuse. Some helpful phrases are, "Barberton, Ive got warrants out for me in Barberton." Or the ever popular, "Theres a cruiser coming down the street! I will turn here and you can hop out before we get stopped!"

Dagdamark
09-19-05, 13:24
http://home.neo.rr.com/evert/johnbegone.html

Scoundrel
09-20-05, 06:31
Dang! those are some ugly women! And I thought all the ugly one's were in Cleveland. I wonder if anyone from the board here got their mug on that?

Scoundrel

River Doc
09-20-05, 10:22
And if you go to the Akron muni court site ( http://courts.ci.akron.oh.us/disclaimer.htm ) and enter the last name of the "offender", you can even get a home address in many cases! (In addition to other pertinent details.)

akronsucks
09-20-05, 14:46
Dang! those are some ugly women! And I thought all the ugly one's were in Cleveland. I wonder if anyone from the board here got their mug on that?

Scoundrel

No doubt about the troll-like quality of many of the lady "offenders" there. Some (the younger ones), however, probably weren't photographed in the most flattering circumstances, which is probably the idea from the LE standpoint. Still, it makes you wonder if maybe someone isn't letting the 'hotter' ones go unconvicted in return for...favors.

Ah, memories, though. Just out of curiosity, I've hit the APD site pretty frequently to see if the list is updated. They tend to upload a new batch of frowning men and stringy-haired hos once a month (or less). I believe the photos there are removed after 60 days. I never thought I'd see many of those faces again...anywhere. Jennifer F., eight from the bottom, reminds me of Courtney Love. And users here being pictured there? There has to have been at least a couple (not me, word of honor). HAS TO. Either way, gotta feel sorry for the guys in the wrong place (like a SW's mouth) at the wrong time. I can tell you with certainty that (based on a Yahoo! search--he looked familiar, but as it turns out, I didn't know him) one of the "johns" teaches (taught?) at an area school when convicted. I'm sure that didn't go so well. Like the girls that get off the hook, you have to wonder what guys' photos should be there, but it's more like "Oh, sorry, sir. Of course you were just giving her a ride home."

Do they realize that more than anything, the john-be-gone operation is just a 'singles listing' for those who play the game? Notice how many girls have repeat convictions?

And to Dagdamark: where did you find that link? Is that from someone looking to help the users here (you?), or a righteous citizen who's looking to prolong the humiliation well after the APD site removes the convicted's photo? Most of those pics are months old, if not over a year old. I'm sure there are puritans out there who have the time and the misdirected anger to undertake that kind of task, so that's why I ask.

P.S. I can't say it enough--no, I'm not on that site, nor do I intend to ever be.

EDIT: BUSTED! Some new 'fresh' faces on the APD site today. First 'update' in weeks. And after skimming the list, all I can say is "Get 'em while they're ho--I mean young!" I give "Ashley" two years before she's a total ghoul like 90% of 'em. (It's on the publicsafety.ci.akron.oh.us site's "John-Be-Gone" section, don't know if it's wise to directly link to it here...although it probably doesn't matter)

Elgekko21
09-21-05, 10:33
Has anyone tried contacting any of these girls at their home address? If so, was anyone successful?

akronsucks
09-21-05, 14:30
Something tells me that between the vigilant, upstanding neighbors near their "address" and their "man" that they board with and have a dysfunctional, chaotic 'relationship' with answering the door unexpectedly, contacting them at 'home' isn't a good idea. I also highly doubt they have a landline number listed under their name, so S.O.L. on matching their name and address with a phone book listing.

Reminds me of that one time years ago where I met a kinda scraggly skank around downtown Akron. I think it was at some dive, or maybe just outside one...anyway, we hit it off pretty quickly and she went 'downtown' in my car, much to my appreciation. She ended up living in Barberton, and I called her a couple weeks later so she could go 'downtown' again in my car with me. She flew out of her house and no problem for that ride. A week passes, I call her up again because I was looking for her company. Well, it's late, and a gruff 'trucker-y' guy answers. I ask for her by name. He hands the phone to her (they were clearly in bed) and she must've gotten amnesia...denies ever going 'downtown' on/with me. I might have been a little 'spirited', so I tried to jog her memory, telling her that she went 'downtown' really well. Her "man" then got back on the phone to tell me off. I just kind of laughed as he hung up, as I was calling from a pay phone. I'm sure they went back to their totally happy and healthy relationship after that.

I can't vouch for anyone else, but I just think it's a good idea to avoid a girl's "man", whether he's just another john that they happen to live with or a dealer or a pimp. The ladies I can deal with, but that whole ****ed up culture and the compromising situations that can occur? No thanks.

Elgekko21
09-21-05, 14:35
I see. After some research I was able to locate quite a few landline digits for the addresses of the girls on the site, however, none were in their names. Just reverse address searched, but nothing apparently concrete.

Zauber
09-22-05, 19:41
There are a couple of nice looking girls on that list. Then there are a few that I can't believe anyone would pay. Couldn't they just go into court and say. "judge, just look at me" and get off?

akronsucks
09-23-05, 16:25
I see. After some research I was able to locate quite a few landline digits for the addresses of the girls on the site, however, none were in their names. Just reverse address searched, but nothing apparently concrete.

That sounds about right. I have to imagine most of those girls/ghouls get "displaced" about as much as a whole block of people from...no, that's tasteless.

There are a couple of nice looking girls on that list. Then there are a few that I can't believe anyone would pay. Couldn't they just go into court and say. "judge, just look at me" and get off?

Ed McMahon says "Hey-Yo!" (Rimshot) Really, that was a good one. I'd also say that 80% of those women on that site are as bad-looking as they appear (Shelly L.P. of Broad St, as in Shelley, the author of "Frankenstein"), 10% are "nice-looking" enough for it to come through those crappy digital photos (the under-21 crowd, for the most part), and 10% are significantly better looking under more 'favorable' circumstances (Jessica L. T. from Barberton would be a good example of this, I believe).

Regardless, I'd say that those ratios are pretty accurate of the scene's breakdown 'on the street'. Correct me if I'm wrong.

P.S. My good friend claims to have spotted a "nice-looking" white girl walking just south of Cole on Arlington a handful of nights ago around midnight. She mysteriously vanished a moment later. He said she was looking at the ground and not the traffic, but he can't believe she was out for a stroll or coming back from getting smokes at the drive-thru. What gives with these girls that don't even look around? Just how aggressive do guys have to be to offer them a ride home, he wonders.

Zauber
09-24-05, 22:54
"P.S. My good friend claims to have spotted a "nice-looking" white girl walking just south of Cole on Arlington a handful of nights ago around midnight. She mysteriously vanished a moment later. He said she was looking at the ground and not the traffic, but he can't believe she was out for a stroll or coming back from getting smokes at the drive-thru. What gives with these girls that don't even look around? Just how aggressive do guys have to be to offer them a ride home, he wonders."

The same thing happened on Shorb in Canton Friday night. The one nice looking girl out was acting like she wasn't available. However she walked from 7th to 12th 3 times, so unless she was looking for her lost dog she was working. I guess they think if they are descrete the cops won't bother them.

akronsucks
09-25-05, 01:59
"P.S. My good friend claims to have spotted a "nice-looking" white girl walking just south of Cole on Arlington a handful of nights ago around midnight. She mysteriously vanished a moment later. He said she was looking at the ground and not the traffic, but he can't believe she was out for a stroll or coming back from getting smokes at the drive-thru. What gives with these girls that don't even look around? Just how aggressive do guys have to be to offer them a ride home, he wonders."

The same thing happened on Shorb in Canton Friday night. The one nice looking girl out was acting like she wasn't available. However she walked from 7th to 12th 3 times, so unless she was looking for her lost dog she was working. I guess they think if they are descrete the cops won't bother them.

Well, see, the difference is that my friend saw the girl and then a moment later she was gone, as opposed to your example who lingered/loitered for quite some time. I suppose it's possible that your shoegazer or whatever she was doing might have been waiting for another specific 'dog' (as in 'horndog') to pick her up. I doubt it, but it's a possibility. Either way, my friend keeps telling me how often he sees girls acting 'distant' and 'oblivious' these days, but not necessarily in the 'gone-to-tweakland' sort of way. Is there a new protocol that my friend needs to observe? Or does he need to be super-aggressive now?

Zauber
09-25-05, 09:42
You did mention that she was "nice looking" and I'm guessing younger than the burned out 38 year olds that have been on the street for 20 years. When she needs a few dollars she just walks around Arlington and because she's better looking than most of the girls the guys will almost cause an accident to pick her up for some fun. She never has a problem getting a guy to stop so she doesn't have to try very hard. If you're sure she's working you have to do more than pull down a side street and wait for her to come to your car. Pull up and ask her if she needs a ride somewhere. After she's in the car you'll have to play the "what are you doing tonight" game. With the higher LE presence the newer girls are much more careful. They actually think they can avoid jail forever and still be a SW.

akronsucks
09-25-05, 13:31
Those are all very good points. I would imagine that she was significantly younger than the garden-variety 38-year-old hag/has-been, based on how my friend described her. (He said he really didn't even get a good look at her face because she was looking down at the ground--which is what caused his confusion in the first place--but the rest was impressive) While I can't speak for him, I'd have to say that it would require bigger cajones than I have to stop right in the middle of a block on Arlington and ask a girl if she needs a ride. Especially with streams of headlights coming at you from both directions. Oh well, my loss...hypothetically speaking, of course.

Zauber
09-25-05, 16:33
Well, I wouldn't stop on Arlington either. But if you pass a couple of times you might see that she is more aware that she might appear. Once I was sure that the girl either wasn't working or had scored enough $$ for the night and was heading home. I had passed her 3 times and slowed down on the last pass, but still no "look". Then I noticed in my mirror that she made a quick turn down a side street. I circled around and pulled over to park just ahead of her and rolled down my window. When she passed I asked if she could help me out. She gave me the "are you talking to me?" look but came over to the car. Twenty minutes later we are at the no-tell and it was a great hour. Some girls only look for regulars, some for a guy in a nice car (money) or a beater (not a cop) or won't see black guys, etc. This one I met thought I might be a cop until I asked her for directions to Steves motel. I've used that line since and I usually get a smile and, "I'll show you".

Member #1892
09-26-05, 17:26
I'll be in Akron during the next few days - looks like Arlington is probably the best area to monger? Any advice would be appreciated!

akronsucks
09-27-05, 04:24
I'll be in Akron during the next few days - looks like Arlington is probably the best area to monger? Any advice would be appreciated!

Well, by default I guess most would agree that, yes, it's the "best" street. Don't know how familiar you are with Akron (and more specifically Arlington), but the 'meat' of it is the section north of the Waterloo intersection to the Arlington/Exchange/Market convergence area. Rumor has it that fun can be had south of Waterloo on occasion and north of Market. Rumor also has it that it's pretty hit-n-miss these days, regardless of time of night or time of month. Trust your instincts, if they're telling you to turn down a sidestreet or going off the beaten path. Sometimes, as I understand it, you can almost sense something just around the corner. That, of course, also goes for the 'other' things always in the area. The ones you really want to avoid.*

Howard St., S. Main between Cole and downtown, Miller, and the area surrounding Market St. just west of downtown can be fun, if accounts are still accurate. I'm not omitting anything that I've heard, but as you might expect, everything I've said is well-known by those...'others'.

*--(Optional reading, not directly pertinent to 'hobbyists') That's not just the obvious 'others'. My friend told me a harrowing story once of how he had to abruptly turn around on Arlington late one night. He turned down a sidestreet east of Arlington and was a couple blocks off it. He pulled into a driveway to turn around and head back, when some 'youths' started yelling towards his car (he couldn't hear what they were saying...he had his windows up). Well, just as he's getting ready to put it in forward to get to the sidestreet leading back to Arlington, they start to converge in front, to the left, and to the right of his car. In a panic, he floored it and peeled past them and around the corner, not slowing down until he hit Arlington. He firmly believes that the only thing that saved him from some real deep shit was the impression he got that the 'youths' were taken aback by him not braking and trying to throw it in reverse. They split up just enough to give him an opening, out of pure surprise. He could've hit one just as easily, as the look on his face as he recounted this incident revealed. Hindsight is 20/20, but he claims he had a "bad feeling" about choosing that street. He took it as a sign and beelined home. Short version: be careful...of all the elements.

akronsucks
09-30-05, 00:58
I know it's consecutive posts from me, but as I understand it, a few nights ago, my friend was driving on Arlington, and instead of turning on Market to maybe get a Rally's or whatever, he kept going north. This decision paid off, as he shortly after found a young lady that he decided to call "Damsel".

Apparently, Damsel was in distress, as she was sitting close to an intersection, trying to get someone's attention for a ride. Well, my friend being the chivalrous type that he is, circled around and tried to safely and discreetly allow access to his car. Unfortunately, another car pulled up behind him, and he didn't want Johnny Do-Gooder to get the wrong idea! So, he quickly turned away, circled around once again, and this time pulled off the street to assist her. This time, she approached the car, clearly needing a ride, but lo and behold, another civilian pulled up to the red traffic light. The driver was clearly observing what was apparently going on. My friend was worried for a few seconds, but then the light turned green, and the other car drove off. No digital camera seen, no yelling about "I've got your license plate!" Not that my friend was doing anything wrong, mind you.

Damsel finally stumbles into his car, clearly drunk. She, in fact, admitted this right away. Damsel was somewhat chubby with curly strawberry blond (?) hair and was very casually dressed. He said that she actually very closely resembles a young lady that many of you have no doubt seen on the 'net recently. This intoxication made her very laid-back and only half aware that her passiveness wasn't helping my friend help her. She needed a ride, of course, but my friend asked her if she didn't mind going downtown first. She had no problem with that, but only on the condition that they went to her 'spot'. My friend agreed, but found the location to be very dark and questionable. A pedestrian walking by slowed down, wondering if the car in the 'spot' was up to no good, but he shortly picked up the pace again and vanished from sight.

Even though she was drunk, downtown she went, with my friend being his typical overprotective and paranoid self. Her drunkeness made her very easygoing, if not a little sluggish, but my friend found her pace of conversation to be stimulating, refreshing, and ultimately gratifying. He was even amused by her innocent excitement over finding an Alice In Chains song on the radio. Everything about her requests was reasonable.

After the downtown visit, he decided to make good on his word and get Damsel home, which wasn't so far from where he found her. But hey. She was fairly cute (but could've been cuter with less beer-guzzling), she wasn't shady, and all things considered, she made the ride relaxing. Overall, as company, she was a '7' and evidence that you never know where there's a young lady in need of a little chivalry. Sadly, she wouldn't give out her 'digits' to allow him to help her in a future pinch. Oh well, maybe one of you can help Damsel out should the situation 'arise'.

Member #1892
10-03-05, 14:46
I was in Akron last week and stayed at one of the hotels on Arlington near 77 S. - Crused Arlington several times and saw several girls that appeared to be WSW north of 76. Strange that the girls walk back & forth - but not interested in a pick-up. Acted like they were only interested in regulars. Did see LE crusing in a white unmarked Crown Vic.

It looks like minimal activity picks up late at night - I was fortunate to pick-up WSW around midnight - Janice - 5'7" - nice body - very clean & educated for a SW. - .6 for a very nice hour. Remember Guys - BE NICE to the girls & they will B nice to you !!!!

Other than this one success - I would agree - perty slow.

akronsucks
10-04-05, 14:06
Strange that the girls walk back & forth - but not interested in a pick-up.

Yeah, my friend has noticed a lot of that confusing and frustrating behavior, too. Just the other night, he saw at least one white girl who looked to be in need of a ride walking south on Arlington around the Exchange/Market/Arlington clusterf**k. She disturbingly looked a little 'preggers' (but not unattractive otherwise), so between that, her vague behavior, and bad location, he passed. (He's just not one of those people that gets turned on by pregnant women, and neither am I. To each his own, though.)

He gave the 'regulars-only' angle a thought, but then he also wondered if the protocol simply changed while he took a hiatus. If it is just 'regulars' being acknowledged, are these girls walking out there hoping for one to come by, or did they just receive/make a phone call moments ago? If so, why would they be so indiscreet about it, drawing unwanted attention/ride offers? And why would they vanish so quickly most of the time if that were the situation? Either way, he figures it's the girls adapting the ways of the LE. Just as the days of the leopard-print miniskirt and fishnet stockings are (virtually) over, so are the "Hey! Over here!" theatrics.

As my previous post on behalf of my friend indicates, they haven't all turned into shoegazing, inaccessible teases. The ones with more traditional 'advertising' are just apparently fewer in numbers, or at least that's what I've been told.

AkronGuy57
10-07-05, 15:35
This my first time posting, but I am a 20 year vetern of the sport.

I was bored yesterday, so I spend probably 5 hours ( from 4:30 to 9:30 pm)scouting and it was quite disapointing. I was not just in the Arlington area; I also visted North Hill (Howard and York) and West Market (Valley St) and South Street.

I guess that I get maore enjoyment from the hunt then the actual "catch". I am always looking for that diamond. I have encountered a few over the years.

I have been reading for a while, but dedcided it was time to post

Zauber
10-08-05, 08:44
It's also possible that the girls that are "shoe gazing" are just not working. I knew someone that used to live in an area known for SW. She got used to walking fast with her head down and not making eye contact with anyone. Even if the girl sometimes works it could be the SW "off duty" sign. I guess for our purposes if you want to play it safe just ignore them if they don't make eye contact. If you want to take a chance on a new hottie then just offer her a ride and hope she just didn't know how to play the game.

Zauber
01-08-06, 19:54
Judging by the lack of reports I guessed that Akron was dead. Friday proved me right. I hit the Arlington area between 7:00 and 8:00 PM. It was early but I only saw a few SW working. There was one that looked OK north of Exchange on Arlington but she was gone when I circled back. I saw a few others out but nothing that would make me stop. After my lack of success I decided to check out Club 1245 to see if I could arrange some take out.

Me Tigger
01-11-06, 20:47
I just happened to be passing through the North Arlington area on Tuesday evening around 10 or so. 4 or 5 ladies out. One I recognized but she just doesn't do it for me. So I passed on her.

I did not recognize the others. It's been a long time since I had the opportunity to scope out the area. I generally take a couple tours over a couple of nights to confirm the realestate before I put a bid in.

South Arlington was dead.

I'm an amature in the Canton area. But following some of the routes listed by others turned up nada.

tig

Tanman069
01-17-06, 16:49
Had the opportunity to check out the Arlington area today between 12 and 2 and have not seen this much action in a long time. During the 2 hours I saw 7 wsw's and 2 bsw's. All but one were north of Exchange St. The two that really caught my I were both gone in a flash as I went to turn around. The others really didn't interest me(maybe because it was daylight I could see what they really looked like. The little store at the corner of Arlington and Buchtel was right in the center of all the action. I saw three within 200 feet of the store, two on Hazel, two on Upson and one on Johnston St. I saw Tiffany three times in three different areas but didn't want to go with her again. There was one in a pink coat on Hazel that looks decent but I missed her. Anyone know anthing about her? I've seen her out several times recently.

I was really surprised that many were out in the rain. When I first drove through the area, there were two leo's sitting in the church parking lot across from the store I mentioned, but they left after about 20 minutes. Sorry for the long post.

Tanman069
01-20-06, 00:12
I got lucky enough to find Jessica tonight, so she is still around. I'll post more when I have more time. Great bbbjcim!

akronsucks
01-20-06, 16:20
See, I knew that site was more 'free advertising' than anything else! Congratulations! Does she still look even halfway as good as that picture from 2004? Better, maybe?

Zauber
01-21-06, 00:22
Did you tell her she has a fan club now? Tell her to get a pre-pay and she won't have to walk for a while. If she looks as good as her picture I'd hit that!

Tanman069
01-21-06, 09:31
She still looks pretty good, especially compared to the typical Akron SW. I've attached some pics from my phone but they aren't the best quality. She has lost some weight since the last time I saw her. In the time we spent together she hit the crack pipe 3 times so I figure she's headed in the wrong direction. She had a phone last summer but doesn't now. All in all she is probably the best body out there walking. I found her on Hazel St. and she tours Buchtel, Case and Newton St.(Akron).

Monaco GP
01-22-06, 19:11
Flint has talked a lot about this girl. I wouldn't mind seeing some pics. Can someone direct me in the right direction? She's not on the Jon-Be-Gone site anymore.

Zauber
01-22-06, 20:12
If you Google "John be Gone, Akron Ohio" you get an option for some guys site that seems somewhat bitter. He has a comment like, "not everyone that got caught is one here". He seems to be saying judges friends don't appear on the site. Anyway that site has the history of John-be-gone pics. The official site off the APD site has only the past 10 or so convictions.

Torchkit
01-22-06, 20:58
I've attached some pics from my phoneWhere did you attach them?

Lazyiguana
01-22-06, 22:12
Hello,

All you Akron dwellers, I am coming to Akron for a job interview(I know I just moved to Cleveland a yr ago, it sucks) and was looking for some fun while I was in town. I hope someone can PM me a number or just offer some suggestions, as I will be free around 3-4pm, I hate cruising during the daylight, unless I know REALLY good places to go. I'm even willing for a strip club that has plenty of inside play.

Thank-you and Happy mongering.

Tanman069
01-23-06, 21:58
Oops, I don't see them. I'll try to get them up in a little while!

Fredthered
01-25-06, 01:24
Got off the highway from Canton about 5:10 was turning onto Arlington from Wilbeth and catch a glimpse of a blonde turning down a side street I think was lyndsay st. She looked like a 9 so I went down the next street so I could circle around and get a heads on look. Well body was still a 9 but face was a 4. Almost pulled the trigger but wanted to cruise more. Bad decision because as I headed north on Arlington within 2 minutes it started to hail and got pretty dark real quick. Didn't see anything in this area north of exchange people have been posting about. Went all the way down to that bar near the tracks. Is there a certain intersection where it has been busier? Should have picked up the blonde. Try back tomorrow

Flintlock
01-26-06, 02:47
Feathered,

The intersection of Buchtel and Arlington is the bullseye. Never the less make sure that you check out all the surrounding blocks and side streets that are in the immediate area. Travel toward RT8 on Buchtel Ave. and back agian, go down Arlington and turn down Hazel then travel a block or two either way then back agian. Go down to the Rainbow Lounge then travel back toward the intersection of Buchtel and Arlington. Drive around McNaughton St. as well, plus the other surrounding streets. The girls continuosly stop in that corner market to buy phone cards and cigs. GOOD LUCK!

Tanman069
01-26-06, 08:10
I'll try this again.

Dreaming Bear
01-26-06, 10:38
Frethered,

I was in the area that night did not see a thing for 2 hours didn't go all the way to the tracks I will try this next time I'm in the area.

Tanman069
01-31-06, 17:35
I was on Arlington twice today and didn't see anyone out at all. Both were quick trips but the entire length from the tracks to Tripplett.

Flintlock
02-06-06, 11:48
Since I work second shift I do not get out of work until 1A.M. or later. Never the less I almost always scout out Arlington St. on my way home from work, and for the most part Arlington has been dead during the early mourning hours. I almost always see the same old nasties in the same areas mourning after mourning. Therefore, in my opinion, I feel it is best to cruise during the afternoon to early evening hours. I seldom see anything decent late at night.

Good Luck Flint!

Splitter
02-10-06, 09:51
Cruise through Arlington occasionally and it is really feast or famine. One cold day there were four young ladies within the north track. One was walking on Hazel as well. Not all Christie Brinkleys but young enough. Next two days it was vacant. LE likes to hang up to the west of the store on Buchtel so forewarned is forearmed.

Zauber
02-10-06, 19:53
Not all Christie Brinkleys but young enough.

I think she's like 45 now. You're dating yourself. LOL Seriously, thanks for the info on LE. I always seem to notice a lot of LE but the girls are still out.

Amish Made
02-12-06, 05:02
Went looking in Akron tonight .. bitter cold and slim pickens. Saw 2 girls down by Aldi's parking lot off Thornton ... A red chevy p/u truck ahead of me got the brunette and I got the Blonde. Her name was Victoria she was mid 30's thin with mud flap titties. Gave a paranoid BJ/HJ for 10 wanted dropped off on Diagonal somewhere. I kicked her to the curb at Exchange.

She said the brunette was Jessica ... looked real nice, would love to catch that!

I just missed her and wondered if it was the elusive Jessica Thoma?

YODER

Dreaming Bear
02-17-06, 17:11
Took a drive into akron last night just as it was starting to rain and found Mindy walking. On the SW scale she was a 9. We went back to her place she was new there only two days she said did not have any furniture just clothes on the floor and a tv. She was asking .3 for FS but when she took all her clothes off I gave .4 well worth it she is in her early 20 dirty blond. treat her nice after we were all done she gave me a rag to clean up and gave a kiss. very unexpected. told me to stop back anytime.

Tanman069
02-18-06, 15:58
I went hunting Thursday night figuring the warm weather would increase the numbers. I drove the whole loop two different times and only found one WSW who was old and beat up looking. I'm going out tonight but with the weather as cold as it is, I don't expect much.

Splitter
02-20-06, 10:29
Arlington seems to be getting real spotty. On warm afternoons when you think things would be jumping it is deserted. Heavy LE recently with cruisers driving thru every twent minutes or so. A new twist is someone came out of the church (on left just past Market heading north on Arlington) waving a bible at a cute little number who's eye I had caught. She quickly scooted off down the street to avoid the "preacher". On Arlington just south of south of Market near Exchange saw a cute, short haired SW who was getting a "ride" downtown from LE. Too bad because she was a 7-8 on the infamous scale.

Happy hunting.

Tanman069
02-21-06, 15:29
Cruised the Arlington loop and there was LE everywhere, even going down the side streets. Only saw one decent WSW. Was going to go around the block, but LE was turning down there also so I just headed home.

Tanman069
03-01-06, 10:33
Made a couple of passes and didn't see any activity, LE or SW. Headed for the strip clubs instead.

Tanman069
03-03-06, 18:19
I made two runs up and down Arlington from Archwood to the tracks including all the potential side streets and didn't see a thing. This was between 3:30 and 5:00 today. I think LE is starting to take it's toll in this area. We may need to expand our hunting grounds in Akron. Has any one had any luck elsewhere?

akronsucks
03-04-06, 00:25
My friend seems to have noticed the same absence of activity the last time he cruised on Arlington. I'd have to say that it's a combination of the weather, and in your recent observation, the first of the month, and mostly Ellie, I'm guessing. What's strange about the last factor is that 'her' site has had so few pictures of both her male and female friends. If she's ruining their hobbies, then eventually she's gotta brag with photos, right?

Granted, the photos are usually delayed, so we may get to view them yet. It's just been pretty quiet over the last few months, that's all.

My friend also is a little disappointed that he lost a good friend that we'll just call "T'n'A". She gave him her digits after he first gave her a ride home, and they worked a couple times, but sure enough, her 'mailing address' changed abruptly. He happened to run across her by chance and her new number was disconnected. He wants to help her out, but she's now impossible to get ahold of. He's pretty sure she was telling the truth about where she now resides, but he doesn't just want to go into a bad spot knocking on a door, not knowing who/what is on the other side.

"T" was last spotted by him a few days (couple weeks?) ago, obviously needing a ride and seeing him seeing her, but she was making herself exceedingly difficult to discreetly pick up. He told me he got frustrated and gave up, assuming that she was more 'out of it' than usual. Normally, she's apparently just very sedate and agreeable, but maybe that night she was more...detached. "T" is of a fairer complextion and is somewhat 'voluptuous', so if any of you know of her or see her, she's fairly appreciative of the ride and company.

Splitter
03-05-06, 16:35
Cruised through on the way home from work and saw a poor thing getting a ride in the "wagon" from the Boys-in-Blue (BIB). A female friend was obviously distressed by the goings on and was walking away. She was a cutie but I am not sure she is a working girl. The young lady receiving the ride from those courageous BIBs was stopped at a small store at the corner of Upson and Arch St.

Splitter
03-07-06, 11:03
Passed through the north Arlington circuit at lunch and found nothing other than one older SW - looked like the infamous momma Foster - walking along like she was on a mission.

Just a thought for the group here. I found this site by doing a Google over a year ago. It is relatively easy to sign up and get into to read the posts. I am sure that those illustrious Boys in Blue are watching and reading our posts while sitting at the local donut shop - then acting upon them.

I would like to propose that we come up with some code - for street names, SWs, etc - maybe by using private messages - and only share then with known hobbyists - masking what we are talking about.

Seem ok or is it too much trouble?

Tanman069
03-14-06, 16:48
That is the sad score from two round trip runs down Arlington this afternoon. This included all the way from Tripplett to the tracks and all the way down Johnston St. to South St. The one SW I did see was a real skank not worth picking up.

Tanman069
03-20-06, 18:25
The Arlington area was a lot busier Sat evening from about 6:00 to 8:00. There was a lot more quantity, but not much in the way of quality. In my passes saw a total of 7 for sure and one that I think was "on duty". The one was decent looking but was also the one that got away. Hopefully this is a sign of things to come.

Tanman069
03-30-06, 20:32
I picked up a redhead named Heather yesterday and half way through I wondered why. Donated a jackson for a bbbj that turned into a mediocre hj. I'd rate her a 5 in looks(only because of her smooth shave job) Skills were about a 2 and there was no personality unless you count all of her burps and belches. I have digits that I will never use but if anyone wants them just PM me and they are yours. I'm almost embarrassed to say that I picked this one up. It had to be the short skirt and red thong that she was flashing on the corner at Buchtel and Arlington that got the other head going.

Zauber
03-31-06, 13:33
Just a thought for the group here. I found this site by doing a Google over a year ago. It is relatively easy to sign up and get into to read the posts. I am sure that those illustrious Boys in Blue are watching and reading our posts while sitting at the local donut shop - then acting upon them.

I would like to propose that we come up with some code - for street names, SWs, etc - maybe by using private messages - and only share then with known hobbyists - masking what we are talking about.

Seem ok or is it too much trouble?

I don't think that we are going to have any information that LE doesn't already know. An open forum allows everyone to get the information without you having to send multiple PM's. I would save phone numbers and addresses for a PM to the people you trust but the general, who was out, when and what was available is not news to APD.

If new readers don't see the site as valuable then they will just move on and never visit again. As the veteran contributers drop out of the hobby for various reasons ( moved, got a serious mate, joined the priesthood) the site will die when no one is left to add information to the discussion. Every club or organization has membership drives to stay alive and this site recruites new members by having valuable information to share.

Flintlock
04-03-06, 03:42
For the most part, because of my work schedule I cruise the Arlington St. areas in the early mourning hours. Overall I seldom see anything of interest during this time, occasionally I find a rare catch, but for the most part I come up empty. When I do see one she is usually around the Market St. N. Arlington area, or close to the intersection of Crosier St. and Sherman St. by the Great Hound Bus Depot in Akron.

Although there are other areas that the girls gravitate toward, currently I have seen action around the following hot areas that some of the girls go to for dope. First off there is a popular crack house on Broad St., which lies between McNaughton St. and Kent St. If that house runs dry some of the girls hit a place off of Forrest St. by Dave’s grocery store. Also, just West of Arlington on Buchtel Avenue there are two neighboring houses that run dope that the girls like to use. Furthermore, the well known drug area around Crosier and Sherman Streets contain a separate drug ring all it’s own. I can almost guarantee that hookers can be found on Crosier St. at some point during the day or night. But please use extreme caution when cruising the Sherman St. area because in my opinion this is possibly the most dangerous area in Akron.

Take Care and Be Safe!

Flintlock

Flintlock
04-17-06, 04:42
Thanks for the Replies about “Red”.

Early Saturday night just after sunset I took a cruise through the hotspots on Arlington St. Although I did see a good number of streetwalkers out most off which were nasties. However, I did see a sharp little blond on Buchtel Ave. that got swept up in a flash by someone else. After losing out on the possible gem I stopped in at the Rainbow lounge for a break. As I was sitting at the bar I could see out the front door that faced North Arlington. Sure enough I noticed Mandy Digman walking Arlington and heading for the Rainbow lounge. I could only hope and pray that someone would pick her up before she entered the bar. You see Mandy is as big as a barn and probably one of the nastiest walking the circuit. To my good fortune a small oriental man turned onto Upston Street and picked up Mandy just as she was crossing over to enter the Rainbow Lounge.

After leaving the bar I fished around N. Arlington some more, only to find more nasties. I decided to check out Johnston St. and that is were I discovered Amber. Amber is a decent looking brunet with a very nice lean body. Amber’s face looked familiar, but I am not yet sure who she is. She might very well be Amber L. McDaniel but she has eyes like Lori L Vandehey. Anyway, she was extremely cool but drunk off of her butt. Believe it or not when I asked her how much she only wanted 11 for a good blow. Amber claims to be the coolest girl on Arlington and I tend to believe her. I have digits for Amber but I want to verify them before I give them out.

Take Care,

Flintlock

Flintlock
05-01-06, 04:21
Late Sunday night I cruised the Arlington Ho-stroll. I think it is fair to say that I saw either an unmarked Akron vice car or a standard cruiser every other block along North Arlington. Plus, I must have seen at least 4 different civilian cars pulled off the road by police. On the other hand, I did not notice any of the SW that I passed being hassled by police. Anyway, the heavy LE presence must of kept the decent girls off the streets.

After cruising for approximately 2 hours I came across Angel A. Fehr on South Street. Although her mug shot on Gone Be Gone is poor, Sunday night she looked sort of righteous. Angel's complexion was pleasant, and she looked hot in her tight black cotton stretch pants. Overall she was a healthy 8 in the streetwalker category, and I would have to say a 6 in the normal looks category.The slim and trim Angel A Fehr dished out a rushed Jackson blow, but I was impressed with her service. Angel claims that she dwells on Allyn Street, but she has no number. She wanted me to buy her a phone but I passed.

Be careful!

Flintlock

akronsucks
05-01-06, 16:11
I'm really starting to think that Arlington is fast on its way to becoming the new "Howard Street", meaning that its heyday has come and gone...that is, if it's not already at that point. I remember a time when from as far south as the Arlington Plaza on up, one could observe a lady in need on almost every other block. And this wasn't just during the summer.

It makes you wonder where the next hot spot will be, or if there will be one. Maybe everything is going to get a lot more 'random', scattered, and 'off the grid' in this day and age of (relatively) cheap, prepaid cel phones and websites with 'on the beat' reports about where to 'hunt'.

If the girls were being left alone last night and Ellie was everywhere, you have to wonder if something far more important/dangerous was (possibly) going down...but not in the good sense of "going down", of course.

My friend was out recently up there, and he's really thinking about giving up that area altogether. I guess me telling him about the info here, his firsthand witness to the area's 'decline', and scare or two are all the motivation he needs. He says it's a shame, because he's got a phenomenal spot that shouldn't be neglected as a resource.

Yummies
07-14-06, 10:12
I've been trying Arlington past couple of days. Either I don't know what I'm looking for or there's nothing out there. Any new suggestions?

Tanman069
07-27-06, 10:59
Yesterday afternoon I did a quick cruise around the Arlington area. There was a heavy presense of LE everywhere in the area. Hit one of the side streets and saw a pretty decent looking WSW so I went around the block. I had never seen this one before and would rate her about a 7-8 on the sw scale. She had on a halter top and low cut jeans with her thong showing as she walked. She got in and we did the usual le checks and she said her name was Elaina. I got one of the best bbbjtcws that I have had in a long time. I contributed .3+.1 for a tip. She has no digits and is not out after dark much. I found her about 5:00 PM. She used to dance at Chaser's Country. I don't want to get too specific with the exact location because she only travels in that general area. As usual will gladly give more info to any senior members that are interested.

Tanman069
07-28-06, 20:01
I was driving down Arlington about 2:00 pm today and see this beautiful blonde coming from MJ's drive-thru. She is wearing a very short denim skirt and light blue top. I quickly made a flip and actually stopped on Arlington to offer her a ride, which she declined. I pulled around the corner and parked hoping she would turn that way but was out of luck. This girl was a solid 10 anywhere anytime. She would turn heads walking down the Vegas Strip. She continued toward Exchange and I went on. I just had to go back by and saw her walking back about an hour later. I pulled into the gas station and tried to see if she would join me but again no luck. I saw at least four other mongers get the same answer. She must not be working but what the hell is she doing around there looking that good. Seriously, I have never seen an SW look that good in Ohio. Anyone know the scoop?

Flintlock
07-31-06, 03:39
I was driving down Arlington about 2:00 pm today and see this beautiful blonde coming from MJ's drive-thru. She is wearing a very short denim skirt and light blue top. I quickly made a flip and actually stopped on Arlington to offer her a ride, which she declined. I pulled around the corner and parked hoping she would turn that way but was out of luck. This girl was a solid 10 anywhere anytime. She would turn heads walking down the Vegas Strip. She continued toward Exchange and I went on. I just had to go back by and saw her walking back about an hour later. I pulled into the gas station and tried to see if she would join me but again no luck. I saw at least four other mongers get the same answer. She must not be working but what the hell is she doing around there looking that good. Seriously, I have never seen an SW look that good in Ohio. Anyone know the scoop?

Tanman 069 I may be mistaken but I have seen the same young hot girl wearing that outfit before. Although I have not seen her this summer, I remember seeing her at least a half dozen or more times throughout last year. She is a young gorgeous blond, who gets dressed up and takes long walks along Arlington St., Johnston to South Street, as well as sitting for long periods of time on the corner of Brown and South St. with her rather heavy girl friend. Never the less, I have not seen anyone successfully pick her up including myself. I do not know if she has a mental problem or thrives on attention, but without a doubt, see appears to be a fake. I have seen this hot well-dressed blonde walk long distances through out the hood on what appears to me as an attention fix. Evidently she was raised in the area and knows her surrounding neighbors because I have witnessed her talking to some of the hood folks along her journey. In my opinion she is a fake, however you never know what the future holds.

Overall I would recommend steering clear of this tempting young blond simply because I am afraid that at times LE may be closely watching her.

Take care, and be safe!

Flintlock

Silvio
08-01-06, 00:20
Ill be pasing through your city over the weekend and was looking to find some strips clubs that have happy endings and wont be in a nasty neighborhood or a nice massage parlor with american or latina girls that arent rip offs. Ill be staying in Warrensvile and Garrettesville. What do you all recommend while I'm down here. Feel free to PM me or post here. Thanks in advance.

Ohio Man61
11-28-06, 14:23
My buddy used to get here when she was at Chasers briefly.

I sure would like to get into that myself.

Yesterday afternoon I did a quick cruise around the Arlington area. There was a heavy presense of LE everywhere in the area. Hit one of the side streets and saw a pretty decent looking WSW so I went around the block. I had never seen this one before and would rate her about a 7-8 on the sw scale. She had on a halter top and low cut jeans with her thong showing as she walked. She got in and we did the usual le checks and she said her name was Elaina. I got one of the best bbbjtcws that I have had in a long time. I contributed .3+.1 for a tip. She has no digits and is not out after dark much. I found her about 5:00 PM. She used to dance at Chaser's Country. I don't want to get too specific with the exact location because she only travels in that general area. As usual will gladly give more info to any senior members that are interested.

Member #3966
07-16-07, 12:54
Elaina is great, anyone withany info on how I can find her again message me. I think she was in jail but hoped she got out recently.

My buddy used to get here when she was at Chasers briefly.

I sure would like to get into that myself.

Tanman069
07-17-07, 08:05
I have not seen her since that post. I would love to find her again.

Member #3966
07-29-07, 17:26
Elaina is in the county jail was sentenced to 6 months, trying to find out if she is getting out soon. Crystal is going to Marysville for a variety of reasons and will be out in 2008.

I have not seen her since that post. I would love to find her again.

Tanman069
08-19-07, 09:07
Elaina is in the county jail was sentenced to 6 months, trying to find out if she is getting out soon. Crystal is going to Marysville for a variety of reasons and will be out in 2008.

Hopefully it will be soon.

Nightkrawler
08-22-07, 03:03
It looks like Crystal avoided the trip to Marysville after all. She got away with just two years probation and a quick stay at the Oriena Hotel.

Member #3966
08-23-07, 14:38
Great to hear, I have been wanting to hook up with her for awhile I was coming around to get her 3 times before and she was picked up before I could get her. I hope I can get her and ride all the rides.

It looks like Crystal avoided the trip to Marysville after all. She got away with just two years probation and a quick stay at the Oriena Hotel.

AkronGuy57
09-12-07, 06:14
If this is the Crystal that lives on Kling, she took me to her house and her male friend robbed me. This was in May 2007. Be careful.

JonRock
03-05-11, 04:59
Yesterday afternoon I did a quick cruise around the Arlington area. There was a heavy presense of LE everywhere in the area. Hit one of the side streets and saw a pretty decent looking WSW so I went around the block. I had never seen this one before and would rate her about a 7-8 on the sw scale. She had on a halter top and low cut jeans with her thong showing as she walked. She got in and we did the usual le checks and she said her name was Elaina. I got one of the best bbbjtcws that I have had in a long time. I contributed .3+.1 for a tip. She has no digits and is not out after dark much. I found her about 5:00 PM. She used to dance at Chaser's Country. I don't want to get too specific with the exact location because she only travels in that general area. As usual will gladly give more info to any senior members that are interested.Is Brandy Buckner / McAbe in prison or what?

MachinistGuy13
02-01-15, 21:52
Has anyone see this one? I saw her in akron at the red roof inn about 6 months ago, but haven't seen any ads lately. Really would like to know more about her. I thought she was very cute and she had a friend in her roomthat stayed and joined us for a minimal fee. 363893.

CimPlease
02-05-15, 22:25
Has anyone see this one? I saw her in akron at the red roof inn about 6 months ago, but haven't seen any ads lately. Really would like to know more about her. I thought she was very cute and she had a friend in her roomthat stayed and joined us for a minimal fee. 363893.If you do figure it out, I would love to know, she look gorgeous.

CircleDriver
08-26-15, 15:25
If you do figure it out, I would love to know, she look gorgeous.I have her old number. From last year. Not sure if it still works.