PDA

View Full Version : Latinas

Chrisser
05-02-05, 19:52
I was driving around for about 6 hours on Sunday (Gaithersburg / Rockville / Wheaton) looking for Latinas. Obviously they are out there and hot but I feel weird approaching them (I don't speak spanish). I really just want to go to a Latino house like I was doing in VA. Does anybody know of any ones I can hit. Please PM me or share with everybody else, phone and address would help out.

Much appreciated.

Neil03
05-03-05, 22:12
Chris,

I have tried the same, but there was some action in Gaithersburg about 5 years ago. But now I think there should be a incall place, but on the street they must be civilians.

Take care,

Neil

ThePunter7216
05-05-05, 01:38
There is a Latin incall place near the Petworth metro in DC. If you read back through the DC forum, you will find posts, including one by me, about how to find it.

Truplaya
05-05-05, 16:36
Check out the City Paper for latinasindc . com They run specials and they are in the Silver Spring area. Langley Park if you know where that is. Let me know how you like it.

ed21403
08-06-05, 13:46
I will be in the Silver Spring / Wheton area this week. I'm looking for any latina places. You can contact me in private. I will provide a post for the group.

Ed

Desert Dude
10-19-05, 14:25
Check out the City Paper for latinasindc . com They run specials and they are in the Silver Spring area. Langley Park if you know where that is. Let me know how you like it.

Bummer. I had visited them before. Called them when in town last month, said i had the wrong number. Yeah right! Anybody have new contact info? Feel free to PM if you'd prefer. Thanks...

Chrisser
10-23-05, 01:56
Hey,

I do see that when I look up the phone number some poor guy has it registered to him. I'm sure that he has gotten some calls before asking for the ladies. Does somebody know if they have setup shop somewhere else.

Thanks

Scorpo Rising
12-11-05, 22:03
Do they have Latinas at AMPs?

LexLuther
12-12-05, 21:36
Scorpio,

Normally AMP's do not have Latina's. There are good reasons for this. Probably the biggest reason is that the reason AMP's are so popular and relatively safe (as safe as this hobby can be) is because these gals (usually Koreans) work so well together that they tend to keep themselves (as well as their customers) out of trouble. A lot of this is cultural in nature.

If you go to a place like Honolulu, you will find AMP's where there are mixtures of ethnicities. For instance you will find some with Koreans, Thais, and Vietnamese. Lex has not seen any Latinas there but it would not surprise him.

Lex

Freshly Snipes
07-03-06, 13:08
There is a Latin incall place near the Petworth metro in DC. If you read back through the DC forum, you will find posts, including one by me, about how to find it.In the Dc forums? Remember which page? Or post a link to that page?

Rocky11
07-21-06, 15:23
I won't say exactly where I saw her, but it was a definite sighting in Rockville, not far from downtown and on the edge of a residential area - and not in Lincoln Park! Honestly, I was amazed when she waved when I gave her the look. Unfortunately, I was unable to stop. She was a middle aged bsw, about 5'5, average weight, dressed like a civilian. I will cruise the area again and report further intel.

Rocky

Benchseats Rock
07-23-06, 03:19
In the Dc forums? Remember which page? Or post a link to that page?

Hey Golgo, If you ask me for a cigarette I'll give you one. You light it up, you smoke it, life is good. If you ask me for the light too, I'll ask you if you want help smoking the cigarette too.

I suppose you should be relieved you're not looking for any information in Baltimore, we have more posts in one subforum than all of DC's put together.
Recently there was a truly excellent report from a regular member who visited from Detroit. He was totally new to the Baltimore board, had never posted questions for help, never asked anyone of us to help him wipe his ass, I think either he was a psychic with a magic car that miraculously drove him to the loop to find a super hot time with a great provider, or maybe, just maybe do you think it might be just the slightest bit possible, maybe even probable, wait for it, can you guess what I am thinking here?

READ THE FUCKING FORUM. For fuck's sake man, its 46 pages. Too much?
I'll send you cliff notes. RTFF! There. If you need anymore help, feel free to ask, but honestly, we're here to help each other in our mutual pursuit of pussy, not remedial English.

Freshly Snipes
08-18-06, 15:47
Hey Golgo, If you ask me for a cigarette I'll give you one. You light it up, you smoke it, life is good. If you ask me for the light too, I'll ask you if you want help smoking the cigarette too.

I suppose you should be relieved you're not looking for any information in Baltimore, we have more posts in one subforum than all of DC's put together.

Recently there was a truly excellent report from a regular member who visited from Detroit. He was totally new to the Baltimore board, had never posted questions for help, never asked anyone of us to help him wipe his ass, I think either he was a psychic with a magic car that miraculously drove him to the loop to find a super hot time with a great provider, or maybe, just maybe do you think it might be just the slightest bit possible, maybe even probable, wait for it, can you guess what I am thinking here?

READ THE FUCKING FORUM. For fuck's sake man, its 46 pages. Too much?
I'll send you cliff notes. RTFF! There. If you need anymore help, feel free to ask, but honestly, we're here to help each other in our mutual pursuit of pussy, not remedial English.Chill with the sarcasm..and yes 46 pages is too fucking much to read when you have a severe case of blue balls!

Freshly Snipes
02-12-07, 10:02
I've been hunting, networking and scouting for Latinas in MC along with Adams Morgan, DC to no avail. Their operations must truly have gone underground, and unless you know the right amigos, i suspect that any gringo asking for pleasure without the right credentials will be turned away. Sad. Latinas are the most beautiful women in the world to me.

Dc Travel 2003
02-15-07, 00:12
I've been hunting, networking and scouting for Latinas in MC along with Adams Morgan, DC to no avail. Their operations must truly have gone underground, and unless you know the right amigos, i suspect that any gringo asking for pleasure without the right credentials will be turned away. Sad. Latinas are the most beautiful women in the world to me.

They are everywhere but you will not find a DC Latina location anymore. Like you said they are underground. But if you want it cheap, just look on CL.

Aragorn
07-13-07, 21:10
This BBW is a Caucasian female in her early 40's she describes her self as around 5'4" . She was trolling a fetish personals site but only offering vanilla services. That irks my sense of fair play. She can advertise here or on CL.

Illlumin
11-01-07, 13:05
Been to some latina apartments in Takoma Park where they give you a poker chip or playing card, you have to know someone. Its really hit or miss, not exactly what I dreamed up before I went

Heard the ones in DC were much better

Redd55
01-07-08, 10:48
I saw the add in the Washington City. Here is the link: http://classifieds.washingtoncitypaper.com/washington/ViewAd?oid=oid%3A128407

Pregnant Pussycat 5'5 23 year old blond 34B You won't be disappointed. Incall only. Call Cassandra, 301/213-6389. Metro. Visa/MC Early bird special 9am-12pm $100 Express service.

All I know it is Silver Spring. I have read the forum, but I did not find any information. If someone might be able to shed some light it would be greatly appreciated. Feel free to PM me. Thanks.

Sleeping Bag
01-11-08, 18:22
I've been hunting, networking and scouting for Latinas in MC along with Adams Morgan, DC to no avail. Their operations must truly have gone underground, and unless you know the right amigos, i suspect that any gringo asking for pleasure without the right credentials will be turned away. Sad. Latinas are the most beautiful women in the world to me.I've been with some really hot latinas, and I've been with some really fugly (fat & ugly) latinas.

Sleeping Bag
01-11-08, 18:27
Chill with the sarcasm..and yes 46 pages is too fucking much to read when you have a severe case of blue balls!I just recently saw a Jet Li movie at a friend's house, and Jet Li used some accupuncture needles to cause body parts to be immobilized. Try some of accupuncture needles (maybe sewing needles could work also) on your blue balls, and let me know if they worked to immobilize while surfing through 46 pages of historical archives of blue balls' journeys.