PDA

View Full Version : Homeless Panhandlers

Broad Palette
05-26-17, 17:44
Weird question, but I've seen a few homeless women begging outside of plazas, malls, supermarkets, et cetera lately that were pretty good looking and it made me think they could easily make money in the oldest profession, so I'm wondering, anyone here ever make an offer to a homeless woman who wasn't a SW? What happened if you did?

SecretSquirell
05-26-17, 19:53
No idea but my guess if they're as you say pretty good locking, others have thought the same thing and gone a head and propositioned them. Either she's open to it but isn't ready to be an outright streetwalker or she'll shut you down quick.

If you aren't really obnoxious or doing it in front of others I wouldn't be concerned of repercussions. Is she going to run to police and say I was begging for money and he offered me some?

If you're polite or make the proposition in a half joking way it won't be offensive and maybe you'll make a new friend. LOL.

Weird question, but I've seen a few homeless women begging outside of plazas, malls, supermarkets, et cetera lately that were pretty good looking and it made me think they could easily make money in the oldest profession, so I'm wondering, anyone here ever make an offer to a homeless woman who wasn't a SW? What happened if you did?

Xelajo
05-26-17, 21:29
No idea but my guess if they're as you say pretty good locking, others have thought the same thing and gone a head and propositioned them. Either she's open to it but isn't ready to be an outright streetwalker or she'll shut you down quick.

If you aren't really obnoxious or doing it in front of others I wouldn't be concerned of repercussions. Is she going to run to police and say I was begging for money and he offered me some?

If you're polite or make the proposition in a half joking way it won't be offensive and maybe you'll make a new friend. LOL.I agree.

In addition, while we are fortunate, and they unfortunately are less fortunate and homeless, if they are pretty enough and looks healthy, it is worth asking them discretely. If they agree, take them to a hotel or home and have them shower or give them a nice wash and have fun. Beneficial for both of us.

In all good sense.

GordonFreeman
05-26-17, 21:45
Weird question, but I've seen a few homeless women begging outside of plazas, malls, supermarkets, et cetera lately that were pretty good looking and it made me think they could easily make money in the oldest profession, so I'm wondering, anyone here ever make an offer to a homeless woman who wasn't a SW? What happened if you did?I scored once like that many years ago. It was the Route 91 off ramp going in Bloomfield. She was working with a male friend. I don't recall exactly what I said but I remember she said no at first but then went to check with her friend. She then hopped in and I got a BJ in the back parking lot of Copaco's shopping plaza. She was not a professional but they seemed hard up for cash and she took one for the team.