PDA

View Full Version : Clearwater

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7

Peter Rammer
05-11-09, 15:13
Very quiet throughout Clearwater today. NFH had nothing at all and Clr/Largo
Road only 2 wsw's. GTB had action near Cleveland merge and down sidestreets. Kentucky was spotted and looked pretty good as usual!

Kev 450
05-12-09, 07:48
Very quiet throughout Clearwater today. NFH had nothing at all and Clr/Largo Road only 2 wsw's. GTB had action near Cleveland merge and down sidestreets. Kentucky was spotted and looked pretty good as usual!It was dead for sure. About 4:30 NFH had one not sure who she was. Older white lady thin build. I believe the heat was too much for them today.

SmackThatAss
05-12-09, 10:41
Well guys I fell in love with the Kentucky girl. We went all over her body and it was so rough and good the condom got completely worn out. What a mess it made. She was good about it and said don't worry.

I give her 8 out of 10 squirts and hopefully I won't be a daddy anytime soon. You gotta love it when they don't even care who the daddy is.

All this fun for a small amount of change.

Peter Rammer
05-12-09, 11:04
Well guys I fell in love with the Kentucky girl. We went all over her body and it was so rough and good the condom got completely worn out. What a mess it made. She was good about it and said don't worry.

I give her 8 out of 10 squirts and hopefully I won't be a daddy anytime soon. You gotta love it when they don't even care who the daddy is.

All this fun for a small amount of change.Is only a month away- glad to see you're covering all the bases! Kentucky is like the perfectly engineered ho! She's a total nymphomaniac with a rock jones to boot! As long as you gave her a little something for her head, she'd probably be an octomom for you! ? She also just loves to please!

Peter Rammer
05-12-09, 11:19
It was dead for sure. About 4:30 NFH had one not sure who she was. Older white lady thin build. I believe the heat was too much for them today.Our clearwater girls are like Sahara class camels and can withstand long walks and brutal Florida heat! The lady you spotted is probably the same one I saw yesterday. Walking up and down NFH from oasis to oasis? Don't know her name, but poor lady has some serious dental needs? Light brown hair and about 5'6", 125lbs?

Peter Rammer
05-12-09, 16:15
I have seen her out the last couple of nights. Not to bad looking. Any one know her? . She is on Cleveland all the time. I saw the thief trying to hitch a ride sitting on the bench out side circle k. She now has dark hair. My mother was right. She told me never to pick up hitch hikers.If she is Vanessa Fe****** who now resides in St LEO's Lodge? That's the lady I was talking about?

Peter Rammer
05-12-09, 16:27
Clr/Largo Road had Lorrie walking the sidestreets. A couple of other unidentified older ladies were walking as well? Former GTB and NFH working girl Amanda D was seen at the bus stop near Rosery.

NFH had action near Eldridge and also by Casa Linda area.

GTB had girls near Motel 21 and Budget Inn areas. Since they busted Bill at his crackhouse last week, activity has slowed down.

Kentucky had court today and has been referred to PAR. She was nice enough to spend some quality time with me in her new hotel.

Kev 450
05-13-09, 09:22
Our clearwater girls are like Sahara class camels and can withstand long walks and brutal Florida heat! The lady you spotted is probably the same one I saw yesterday. Walking up and down NFH from oasis to oasis? Don't know her name, but poor lady has some serious dental needs? Light brown hair and about 5'6", 125lbs?Yeah thats sounds like the one! I had a run in with Nikki and her DB. Sounds like trouble up there for sure!

Peter Rammer
05-13-09, 16:21
Quiet all over today although I did see Kentucky, Amanda, Nikki, Heidi, KC, Cassandra, Krissy, and the long lost NatalieTo***! Would have scooped Natalie, but had just finished an hour+ of fun with Kentucky! Natalie was wearing a fashionable black/white dress and looked like a straight lady! LOL!

R Consultant
05-13-09, 21:17
Sounds like a very long ho day to me. I guess you are back to busting Kentucky a new azz. I say you take her down to the courthouse and get some papers on her. Put her in a topless bar and build your coin account.

Thats one way to make coin in this economic slowdown.

Happy Hunting..

QUOTE=Peter Rammer]Quiet all over today although I did see Kentucky, Amanda, Nikki, Heidi, KC, Cassandra, Krissy, and the long lost NatalieTo***! Would have scooped Natalie, but had just finished an hour+ of fun with Kentucky! Natalie was wearing a fashionable black/white dress and looked like a straight lady! LOL![/QUOTE]

SmackThatAss
05-14-09, 00:28
I had to bust her jawbone to smithereens this wonderful rainy night. Another barebacking ballbusting cream filling episode. This ho is a complete package, I enjoyed her candy pie until my pecker turned around and barked at me to stop.

You guys have got to smack this hos bottom beat red when you get the chance.

Peter Rammer
05-14-09, 09:45
I had to bust her jawbone to smithereens this wonderful rainy night. Another barebacking ballbusting cream filling episode. This ho is a complete package, I enjoyed her candy pie until my pecker turned around and barked at me to stop.

You guys have got to smack this hos bottom beat red when you get the chance.Houston Cougar, Florida Panther and just plain nymp-ho-maniac come to mind!

She's already a GTB street legend with her tireless, friendly attitude and total work ethic! I won't post about it here, but she nearly wore-out a whole house of guys! ? Looks like your python gave you fair warning though? !

Hell she practically had my whole damn trailer rocking last week! LOL! I thought a friggin' funnel cloud had hit us! But I recovered, and you will also!

Best time to get her is when she first gets outta' the steelbar though. 5 weeks with no cobra meat and she's an unstoppable vixen! You've have to' be ready for it though!

Her and Nikki have certainly raised the ho bar to new heights here! Boy, I'd love to die in a threesome with them! LOL! A new meaning to 'creamation'!

SmackThatAss
05-14-09, 17:15
I will let her burp the big boy again tonight and let her swallow me all the way. She hates condoms, she says she wants a baby from each monger so she can get a check.
I will keep smacking that girls pink cactus until she squeals my name is 3 different languages.

She is my bare backin baby that goes all the way. Peter we should do her together and give her the train ride of a lifetime.

Houston Cougar, Florida Panther and just plain nymp-ho-maniac come to mind!

She's already a GTB street legend with her tireless, friendly attitude and total work ethic! I won't post about it here, but she nearly wore-out a whole house of guys! ? Looks like your python gave you fair warning though? !

Hell she practically had my whole damn trailer rocking last week! LOL! I thought a friggin' funnel cloud had hit us! But I recovered, and you will also!

Best time to get her is when she first gets outta' the steelbar though. 5 weeks with no cobra meat and she's an unstoppable vixen! You've have to' be ready for it though!

Her and Nikki have certainly raised the ho bar to new heights here! Boy, I'd love to die in a threesome with them! LOL! A new meaning to 'creamation'!

SmackThatAss
05-15-09, 02:03
I put Kentucky's fire out tonight. What a smiling moaner she is. I love it when she looks up at you and tells you that you are her one and only. This ho got in detail telling me she really has fallen in love with me. She told me I was her one and only.
I have a hard time believing anything she said. She was in tears when I left telling me she hopes she is preganant so she will stop smoking. I wonder who the real father of this child is?

Who wants to admit to it know? I'm going to pick her up about noon and spend some more ho time with her. If you want to cream her pie she is out tonight.

Peter Rammer
05-15-09, 08:29
Quiet all over today although I did see Kentucky, Amanda, Nikki, Heidi, KC, Cassandra, Krissy, and the long lost NatalieTo***! Would have scooped Natalie, but had just finished an hour+ of fun with Kentucky! Natalie was wearing a fashionable black/white dress and looked like a straight lady! LOL!Kc was not seen, but her sister Leota was! KC aka Violet Ver***** aka Violet Tra***** is back in the steelbar hotel. Looks like she invited a Largo undercover po po back to her trailer? ! LOL! That was on 5/6/2009. I do have to give her credit for her hard work!

Peter Rammer
05-15-09, 08:45
I put Kentucky's fire out tonight. What a smiling moaner she is. I love it when she looks up at you and tells you that you are her one and only. This ho got in detail telling me she really has fallen in love with me. She told me I was her one and only.

I have a hard time believing anything she said. She was in tears when I left telling me she hopes she is preganant so she will stop smoking. I wonder who the real father of this child is?

Who wants to admit to it know? I'm going to pick her up about noon and spend some more ho time with her. If you want to cream her pie she is out tonight.I think we need to start planning your bachelor party! She'd actually make a great wife if you never let her outta' your sight! Otherwise she be servicing the whole damn village while you were at work? She's 100% nympho and IMO that's a great trait for a ho to have! Oh yeah, the other problem with her azz is her 24/7 rock habit? When she's had her rock, she's invincible! Hell she poozy wooped an entire house of Mexicans last week. She's got all the skills! Yesterdays ho sightings were Dee and some old hags on Clr/Largo Road. GTB had Kentucky, Chrissy and a few other stragglers. NFH had Nikki and Amanda. Angry Heather is back in the steelbar again and Amanda will be soon. She's got a warrant again!

Peter Rammer
05-15-09, 09:44
After a few times over the last few weeks of traveling down NFH so see the sights as reported here, I finally saw Nikki yesterday around 5pm.

Off we went to a spot to test her verbal skills, but before she started speaking, I had to ask for an update to the whole enchilada.

Even though before she said she couldn't go to her place, she now said let's go there and off we went. She told her room mate to go pay the rent while her and I were there. About 30 sec after room mate left, she freaked out saying she needed to tell him to get a receipt, and ran out.

Never saw her again.

Now, I normally wouldn't have broken so many of my own rules, but based on recent reports thought she was legit. Just goes to show, never let your ho-guard down.Sometimes has a lot of drama in her life. I don't pay her up front just to make certain she gets the job done! She's constantly feuding with Josh the wannabee db/pimp jackazz! Plus a lot of (all) the working girls around there are jealous of her looks. Was her roomate Josh or a lady? Another thing that really annoys the other girls is the fact she's never been arrested here, has no warrants and actually has a valid FL drivers license. Finally, if it was jackazz Josh, he's in love with her and jealous! LOL! He really brings out the DOPE in db!

Industrial
05-15-09, 16:48
Sometimes has a lot of drama in her life. I don't pay her up front just to make certain she gets the job done! She's constantly feuding with Josh the wannabee db/pimp jackazz! Plus a lot of (all) the working girls around there are jealous of her looks. Was her roomate Josh or a lady? Another thing that really annoys the other girls is the fact she's never been arrested here, has no warrants and actually has a valid FL drivers license. Finally, if it was jackazz Josh, he's in love with her and jealous! LOL! He really brings out the DOPE in db! Yeah, it was Josh. They actually both left me in her room alone for a few minutes, I thought about grabbing some 'collateral' just in case, but ended up not. Josh came back and said let's wait for her. Yeah right

I'm hoping to find her again.

Peter Rammer
05-15-09, 18:52
But if you look deep enough, you can spot them. GTB was quiet except near Highland and Cleveland merge areas. Kentucky has moved the base of her operations since she was thrown outta' her room. She's teaming up with 2 other knuckleheads and they are like a 3 Stooges ho'ing team! Every cent of ho'ing goes straight to rock futures! Actually it's rock 'presents' since it's smoked quicker than you could imagine.

Clr/Largo Road had Dee and Natalie prowling. NFH had Nikki riding a bike. That's a sight to behold!

Amanda Br. Was taken to the steelbar suites early this morning. Amanda Bl. Is still a hot fugitive! LOL!

Peter Rammer
05-17-09, 17:44
On NFH Nikki, Jessica, Connie and Amanda were seen. GTB had another Jessica, Crissy, Heidi and a bunch of stragglers seen near the soup kitchen.

Clr/Largo had Dee and Natalie. Haven't seen Kentucky in awhile, but I heard she's still in the area.

Clearwaters' in a budget crisis and may cut some of the bike patrols or community policing! We'll save money on tricycles if we discontinue the biker po po's! They are so ineffective in the Gateway area that they've missed another abandoned vehicle. A light tan older Mercury Grand Marquis on Waverly east side with flat tire. Only been there a few months though! LOL!

If it stays there much longer, it'll have weeds growing out of it! Maybe if I put a fresh box of Dunkin Donuts on the hood, they'll investigate? ! Stay tuned for more exciting po po miscues! It's located between Franklin and Pierce po po! I wouldn't want you to have to tire yourself out looking for it!

Peter Rammer
05-18-09, 07:50
She's not out much, but usually prowls on GTB south side between Keene and Duncan. Short dark hair, Brooklyn NYC slight accent, about5'5" and 120lbs. Maybe mid thirties and looks more like a decoy than a ho. Scooped her and parked far away off strip for BJ. Tried to get contents of my wallet, and although she was subtle about it, I wasn't born yesterday. It was a long brokeback walk back for her dumb azz! She got a little taste of NYC street justice, but I'm certain she'll try it again. Looked a little bit like Liza Minelli. Didn't have any weapons on her, but you never know next time. Probably shoulda broken her arm, but it was her first offense. LOL! Says her name is Mary Ann, but I'm sure it's not? Next time I see her out there, I'll have a nice suprise for her. I have a long, long memory for a crooked hoor!A Mary Len*** was booked recently who looks exactly like her?

Almost positive it's her?

Of course, her hair is a new shade again!

Peter Rammer
05-18-09, 17:05
Not much to see today with all the damn rain. GTB had Chrissy, Lisa, Kentucky, Annette and some other wsw's. NFH had Nikki and another blonde.

Clr/Largo Road had nothing at all.

Hurcaneman
05-18-09, 20:23
Hello All.

I'm a long time lurker and hobbyist.

I spotted a very pregnant Streetwalker today in a tight yellow short dress, blood red lipstick and heels strolling on NFH near Jeffords. Shoulderlength brown hair, probably 27 or so (although tough to tell from the street life).

Any idea who she might be?

Kev 450
05-19-09, 12:45
Natasha is out and about on NFH wearing a yellow shirt and jeans with a grey sweater

Peter Rammer
05-19-09, 18:18
Nfh had nothing but Nikki looking good in her tight azzed jeans. Clr/Largo road was totally dead with no ho's at all! GTB had quite a few on both the main drag and the sidestreets. Kentucky has moved further west near Popeyes and claims to have her own room. Annette, Alyssia, Heidi, Jessica and a bunch of other UHO's (unidentified hoing objects) were seen.

SmackThatAss
05-20-09, 06:27
I met a girl named Nikki and she is a real live one. She likes it anyway you want it and cheap. I smacked it for .4 and smacked it red. My new special girlfriend Kentucky called me up and said guys are being cheap chumps and needed my help. I made a special trip to see her so the new baby can have some socks and diapers. Kentucky loves a cream pie every time. Get it while its hot!

Peter Rammer
05-20-09, 08:20
I met a girl named Nikki and she is a real live one. She likes it anyway you want it and cheap. I smacked it for. 4 and smacked it red. My new special girlfriend Kentucky called me up and said guys are being cheap chumps and needed my help. I made a special trip to see her so the new baby can have some socks and diapers. Kentucky loves a cream pie every time. Get it while its hot! Hottt azzed nympho of NFH? ! She always looks good and is a real freak. Only 24 yo, she looks like she's Barbie's freaky sister. IMO the best looking and performing ho anywhere! If you didn't know any better, you'd think she's some teenage hottie. Has no record here, but some Volusia history. Kentucky is a very close #2. She's got a new funky look to drum up business and confuse poo poo. She's hangin' with a new ho posse on the west side of the block. Maybe our pathetic po's won't I'd her azz?

Hell, they still haven't noticed the abandoned Merc on Waverly. Well it's only been in their high priority area (Gateway) for a few months? ! If poo didn't spend so much time hassling the homeless and ho's they might actually see it? In case they're reading this, here's the plate#: H91GPQ Florida. Now write a ticket and leave us mongers alone!

Peter Rammer
05-20-09, 11:51
Took a ride this morning and all areas were quiet here. Got lucky and spotted non-pro looking hottie who turned out to be Natalie. Spent some quality time
with her hottt azz!! She's rarely out, but may appear more and more. Was recently laid off from her straight job and not on good terms with her SO!

The Lovemuscle
05-20-09, 23:31
Headed off to Clearwater in search of the famed Kentucky after I got fed up trying the same old netphone digits for 2 weeks. (Peter Rammer, does that Ho EVER buy minutes?) After taking a break from cruising NFH and GTB every time the sky opened up with liquid sunshine, I was starting to believe that these Hos are 1. really afraid of getting their hair wet or 2. holed up in some DB's room, waiting out the rain or 3. already scooped by Peter Rammer for his 3some in the trailer trash hideaway. Was making my last run up GTB when I spotted Chrissy, wsw, 40, blonde, 5' 7" about 140, B cups padded out to Cs. She was walking into the Notel so after I made sure she noticed me, I parked the car and walked to the room she'd entered and sure enough, had left the door open. She was sitting on the bed so I said "Hi" and introduced myself as a non LE type by requesting a "pussy check". She laughed and undid the top button and zipper on her shorts, whereas I made very sure that a. there was in fact a pussy there and b. it passed the LM "sniff test". Since at that point everyone involved knew that there was NOT a policeman in the room, we negotiated 40 for FS. Being the gentleman that I am, I volunteered to wash her back, telling her that I needed a shower as well. A quick, soapy rinse and we were on the bed. Started out with a lackluster bbbj and I decided that pounding that azz was going to be a lot more fun than laying there, accepting less then energetic oral ministrations. Moved over her for some mish with her legs over my shoulders and started movements that made the bed howl in protest, quickly followed by a suitable amount of racket from the Ho under me, switched to doggie and brought everything to a satisfactory finish. I took her digits but would only repeat if I couldn't find something new. No rush but I was there less than an hour anyway.
Face 5
body 6 (for 40)
attitude 6
value 5

Happy Hunting,
LM

SmackThatAss
05-21-09, 06:24
Chrissy is a scab infested ho. A sniff test would have gotten your finger a serious infection. Last time I did that ho my Johnson itched for weeks. I will never smack that ass again. I hope nobody actually does that itchy smelly ho.

Headed off to Clearwater in search of the famed Kentucky after I got fed up trying the same old netphone digits for 2 weeks. (Peter Rammer, does that Ho EVER buy minutes?) After taking a break from cruising NFH and GTB every time the sky opened up with liquid sunshine, I was starting to believe that these Hos are 1. really afraid of getting their hair wet or 2. holed up in some DB's room, waiting out the rain or 3. already scooped by Peter Rammer for his 3some in the trailer trash hideaway. Was making my last run up GTB when I spotted Chrissy, wsw, 40, blonde, 5' 7" about 140, B cups padded out to Cs. She was walking into the Notel so after I made sure she noticed me, I parked the car and walked to the room she'd entered and sure enough, had left the door open. She was sitting on the bed so I said "Hi" and introduced myself as a non LE type by requesting a "pussy check". She laughed and undid the top button and zipper on her shorts, whereas I made very sure that a. there was in fact a pussy there and b. it passed the LM "sniff test". Since at that point everyone involved knew that there was NOT a policeman in the room, we negotiated 40 for FS. Being the gentleman that I am, I volunteered to wash her back, telling her that I needed a shower as well. A quick, soapy rinse and we were on the bed. Started out with a lackluster bbbj and I decided that pounding that azz was going to be a lot more fun than laying there, accepting less then energetic oral ministrations. Moved over her for some mish with her legs over my shoulders and started movements that made the bed howl in protest, quickly followed by a suitable amount of racket from the Ho under me, switched to doggie and brought everything to a satisfactory finish. I took her digits but would only repeat if I couldn't find something new. No rush but I was there less than an hour anyway.
Face 5
body 6 (for 40)
attitude 6
value 5

Happy Hunting,
LM

Peter Rammer
05-21-09, 16:53
Nfh had Nikki, Amanda, Natasha and Connie (Ithink? ) plus a couple of other WSW's. Nikki was near Eldridge and Garden, and the others were further north.

Dee was seen on Clr/largo Road near Untouchables. GTB had spurts near Popeyes and by Campogna's. Also the area between Highland and Hillcrest as well as the side streets. Kentucky is near Popeyes area mostly now.

Lolligagger
05-22-09, 00:34
A Mary Len*** was booked recently who looks exactly like her?

Almost positive it's her?

Of course, her hair is a new shade again!
With out a doubt...thats the thief.I swooped her twice, the second time by accident ...I hope they keep her sorry azz in for awhile.

Peter Rammer
05-22-09, 15:34
And too few hoors!! Clr/Largo Road had nothing except rain. NFH had Nikki
walking with her dumbazz pimp/db. Also another blonde wsw near Sunburst.
GTB had Kentucky, Nichole and Alyshia near Popeyes. Very bad day for hooring!

SmackThatAss
05-23-09, 06:10
Another update on the finest ho in Clearwater. I tried my luck with knocking her backdoor out of whack. I cream filled her milky way ass till she will crap out lima beans and corn dumplings for at least a week. This girl is the ultimate ho. I gave her .2 extra to suck and lick it clean. What a nasty ho she is. I really hope none of you mongers are kissing this ass eating machine.

My next time with the this ho we are going to a mexican place and have her eat lots of refried beans. I will break my dick off is this ho. My dick does itch a whole lot today so you might want to get a good antibiotic if you go bare back with her. I will use some bluestar ointment on my dick next time I smack it. Maybe it will kill all the germs from this dirty ho.

The Lovemuscle
05-23-09, 12:44
Chrissy is a scab infested ho. A sniff test would have gotten your finger a serious infection. Last time I did that ho my Johnson itched for weeks. I will never smack that ass again. I hope nobody actually does that itchy smelly ho.

I guess she cleaned up her act and her azz. No scabs and no "ode du puss".
Goes to show you that even scab infested Hos have a good day. Steam cleaning, ya think?

Happy Hunting,
LM

Peter Rammer
05-23-09, 19:33
I guess she cleaned up her act and her azz. No scabs and no "ode du puss".

Goes to show you that even scab infested Hos have a good day. Steam cleaning, ya think?

Happy Hunting,

LMOn Cleveland has a ho hose off special. It's right near the beloved soup kitchen!! Even skanky scaled hoes clean up there!!

Clinton Bush
05-24-09, 00:29
Another update on the finest ho in Clearwater. I tried my luck with knocking her backdoor out of whack. I cream filled her milky way ass till she will crap out lima beans and corn dumplings for at least a week. This girl is the ultimate ho. I gave her .2 extra to suck and lick it clean. What a nasty ho she is. I really hope none of you mongers are kissing this ass eating machine.

My next time with the this ho we are going to a mexican place and have her eat lots of refried beans. I will break my dick off is this ho. My dick does itch a whole lot today so you might want to get a good antibiotic if you go bare back with her. I will use some bluestar ointment on my dick next time I smack it. Maybe it will kill all the germs from this dirty ho.

Are you saying you did back door bareback and you creamed her ass?
As for the "suck and lick"? Did she suck and lick her own ass clean?
Finally what is "bluestar ointment" and what does it do?

Thanks

SmackThatAss
05-24-09, 07:42
Kentucky called me again Saturday night for another Raw performance. She loves my meat beater. Kentucky keeps telling me I'm the babies daddy. You can get Bluestar Ointment at any drugstore. Put it on your pecker after you have sex it cleans it up and smells better.

Thanks

Member #5237
05-24-09, 08:14

Thanks

My interpertation of this is, after he used her back door bareback, she sucked and licked his pecker clean. If this is true, I don`t give a damn how hot this girl is, she is ( if she isn`t already ) a disease infected pig. His pecker more then likely had some fecal liquid/residue on it, and this dirtbag is licking and sucking on him after he pulls out. Is she is doing this, GOD knows what other bacteria/germ activities she is performing. The thought of going bareback with a street ho using either the front or back door is INSANE!!!! There is not enough bluestar oitment in the world to help you once she transmits a disease to you. STDs can not be cured.....only treated. It is with you for the rest of your life, and AIDS will take your life.

Member #5724
05-24-09, 12:58
Hey guys new here. Been lurking for awhile but I had to join.

Took a stroll this morning along NFH to Cleveland and Up GTB. Dead as a door nail. Tried some of the back streets near popeyes and still nada.

My history is that I have seen a few of the regulars around GTB; Robin, Laura, Tasha, and a few that have come and gone.

I like the AMPs for all over body experience.

Clinton Bush
05-24-09, 19:00

Took a stroll this morning along NFH to Cleveland and Up GTB. Dead as a door nail. Tried some of the back streets near popeyes and still nada.

My history is that I have seen a few of the regulars around GTB; Robin, Laura, Tasha, and a few that have come and gone.

I like the AMPs for all over body experience.
today with the same results. Also did a run up 4th street St Pete this morning with nary a Ho in sight. What's the deal? Do they get HO-lidays off? I also like the AMP experience because a good table shower starts it off right and the AMP girls are usually showered and fresh themselves. Nothing worse than a stinky putty from a smelly street ho to make an erection vanish.

Member #5724
05-25-09, 09:26
Yes the table shower is one of my favorite times of the day at the AMP.

Cruised the GTB-Cleveland-NFH corridor this morning around 8am. And all the girls must be on vacation. Saw only 2 olders on GTB not sure if they were WSW or not. Didn't look good enough to slow down for.

Lots of PoPo in the area though.

Peter Rammer
05-25-09, 12:39

I like the AMPs for all over body experience.To hoor central station! Girls are few and far between lately. Good news is Clearwater may cut back some of its' tricycle po's and other community policing efforts?

In my rounds yesterday afternoon I saw Nikki on NFH riding a bicycle. Also another blonde WSW whom I think was Connie? Clr/Largo Road was dead! GTB had Chrissy and Kentucky prowling. Also near the soup kitchen were a good number of ladies getting a bite around 4pm?

Peter Rammer
05-25-09, 15:09
Early this afternoon saw Nikki on NFH by Pink Flamingo back alley. Chubby WSW
also seen near Freddies store. Clr/Largo Road had Dee near Sunoco and Heidi. GTB
had Chrissy with another WSW walking on San Remo near Pierce. Further west was
Kentucky and another WSW near Popeyes. Also Nikki (real name Nichloe and from
West Virginia) by Economy. I forget her damn last name?

Peter Rammer
05-26-09, 08:29
Up on NFH spotted Nikki near Pink Flamingo and WSW near Eldridge. GTB had stragglers on San Remo near Park. Also activity near Exxon and behind it.

Heidi spotted on Clr/Largo Road looking very well fed lately!

Todays SP Times had story about the stabbing/attempted murder of Stephanie Elliot. She's the cute WSW from Maine who's worked various parts of Clearwater for a couple of years. Looks like her worthless db/pimp/bf got jealous and stabbed her at the Economy on Cleveland. Wayne (worthless) Floyd is his name!

Not to deter anyones mongering, but be careful when going to notel rooms.

Shitheads like he could be hiding in bathrooms/closets?

The Lovemuscle
05-27-09, 15:27
Picked up Annette on one of the back streets off GTB last night and after a quick Leo check, she told me she had a room, 'right around the corner'. I had run into this chick last week the other side of GTB but at the time, she said she was "busy" and on her way to an appointment". Having seen her on the streets b4 and the fact that she blew me off the first time, gave me a certain comfort level. Two quick rights and we arrived at Hilltop No Tell. When we got to the door, she mentioned that her "girlfriend' was inside and "You might like her too". Never being one to shy away from a crowd, the little head started twitching. Sure enough, there was another ho, brunette, 5'2" 120, early 30s on one of the 2 beds who introduced herself as "Slow Moe", aka Jessica. We talked for a bit and Annette ask "which?", I told her that it wasn't a case of which but which first. Annette was the fastest getting out of her rags, so I undressed and lay down for what started as a decent bbbj. This chick, although showing her age a bit which she said was 45, was a tall, slender blonde, with hair down past her shoulders turned me on because she wasn't a shaver. I do like the "natural look". A CG followed by some pounding doggie style brought round number 1 to it's conclusion, while Jessica, "Slow Moe" watched from the other bed. Needing a few minutes after the act before moving on to round 2, we chatted a bit, with me getting Ho intel on the other girls working in the area.

Round 2 started with one of the best bjs I've had in a bit from Moe. That nice slow, gentle action was just what I needed after pop #1 and I quickly became more than ready for another puss run. Some times I'm a pounder but that slooow grinding action provided by Moe in her CG really felt good. Switched positions a couple of times but always with her gentle motions dictating the speed. Finished up with a loud pop on my part and the deed was done.

I rated them both as 4 in face and body but 7 in other areas. Neither of these hos would win any beauty contests, as they've both been on the streets for years and their faces and bodies showed the wear and tear of the pipe, however they both gave good service, wanted to please and had a good attitude. I'd return if I couldn't find better on any given night. Gave them 40 each, which is the top end of my mongering budget for FS.

Happy HOing,
LM

Member #5724
05-27-09, 16:42
Cruised NFH around 8:30am and saw noone again.

Came back around 1:30pm and I believe I saw Nikki. Does she have long blonde hair and a tattoo on the upper part of her arm or shoulder? Unfortunately had my kid in the car and couldn't stop but wish I could have. This chick looked pretty cute.

Will be back around there tonight, wish me luck!

Peter Rammer
05-27-09, 17:11
Picked up Annette on one of the back streets off GTB last night and after a quick Leo check, she told me she had a room, 'right around the corner'. I had run into this chick last week the other side of GTB but at the time, she said she was "busy" and on her way to an appointment". Having seen her on the streets b4 and the fact that she blew me off the first time, gave me a certain comfort level. Two quick rights and we arrived at Hilltop No Tell. When we got to the door, she mentioned that her "girlfriend' was inside and "You might like her too". Never being one to shy away from a crowd, the little head started twitching. Sure enough, there was another ho, brunette, 5'2" 120, early 30s on one of the 2 beds who introduced herself as "Slow Moe", aka Jessica. We talked for a bit and Annette ask "which?", I told her that it wasn't a case of which but which first. Annette was the fastest getting out of her rags, so I undressed and lay down for what started as a decent bbbj. This chick, although showing her age a bit which she said was 45, was a tall, slender blonde, with hair down past her shoulders turned me on because she wasn't a shaver. I do like the "natural look". A CG followed by some pounding doggie style brought round number 1 to it's conclusion, while Jessica, "Slow Moe" watched from the other bed. Needing a few minutes after the act before moving on to round 2, we chatted a bit, with me getting Ho intel on the other girls working in the area.

Round 2 started with one of the best bjs I've had in a bit from Moe. That nice slow, gentle action was just what I needed after pop #1 and I quickly became more than ready for another puss run. Some times I'm a pounder but that slooow grinding action provided by Moe in her CG really felt good. Switched positions a couple of times but always with her gentle motions dictating the speed. Finished up with a loud pop on my part and the deed was done.

I rated them both as 4 in face and body but 7 in other areas. Neither of these hos would win any beauty contests, as they've both been on the streets for years and their faces and bodies showed the wear and tear of the pipe, however they both gave good service, wanted to please and had a good attitude. I'd return if I couldn't find better on any given night. Gave them 40 each, which is the top end of my mongering budget for FS.

Happy HOing,

LMCan be fun with the right ho's. Those 2 might not be the best looking, but they always get the job done with a smile. Annette Chi***** and Jessica Bar*** aren't camera shy either. Jessica is always a good bbj to boot. They usually take care of business with little drama unlike some of the dumbass trophy ho's! A couple of weeks ago, I had the good fortune of taking Annette and Kentucky to court. It was very interesting to say the least!

I do hope you'll continue patronizing our Clearwater ladies as we seriously need an economic bailout here! ? Let no ho be Left behind!

SmackThatAss
05-28-09, 08:59
I have finally got the pinnacle of ho's. Her real name starts with a "S". I think its like Sharema or something like that. She goes by Nikki and is from the east coast in the Daytona beach area. I rode her ass like a donkey and she doesn't request a raincoat for anything. I did have to spit in both the other holes to get it lubed up as she was very dry. I believe her old man wanders around outside while making a bb-baby. She likes it that way and is super cheap. I hit all 3 holes for 3 jacks. What a deal! At least I'm not itching this time.

Peter Rammer
05-28-09, 12:03
I have finally got the pinnacle of ho's. Her real name starts with a "S". I think its like Sharema or something like that. She goes by Nikki and is from the east coast in the Daytona beach area. I rode her ass like a donkey and she doesn't request a raincoat for anything. I did have to spit in both the other holes to get it lubed up as she was very dry. I believe her old man wanders around outside while making a bb-baby. She likes it that way and is super cheap. I hit all 3 holes for 3 jacks. What a deal! At least I'm not itching this time.And has no record with our local po po's here. Some traffic citations in Volusia County. She's originally from Maryland. Without a doubt one of the nicest girls outanywhere.

Peter Rammer
05-28-09, 15:44
Saw Robin and Alisha on GTB and one other wsw. Heidi was seen on Clr/Largo Road, but no one else. Nfh had a hsw near Eldridge and a wsw near Freddies store. Very quiet streets today.

Peter Rammer
05-29-09, 17:22
But I did get lucky with Nikki on NFH and Danielle on Clr/Largo Road. GTB had Alyshia and a couple of other WSW's near San Remo. Kentucky was seen with Sgt Lardazz in his white unmarked crown vic. He was parked in front of the Economy and admiring her azz! LOL! I know he wanted to pound it! ? If he was out doing his job, he mighta' given the abandoned Mercury Marquis shitbox a ticket? Still beached on Waverly north of Franklin the high, high priority clean up crime area! LOL! Clearwater po Po are worse than Reno911 rejects! Maybe he don't know how to write a citation?

SmackThatAss
05-30-09, 07:41
Our beloved Nikki is now getting a slow down in Pinellas County nicest hotel since she had a possession charge as of this morning. Sherrena needs a little break and so does her broke boyfriend.

I have finally got the pinnacle of ho's. Her real name starts with a "S". I think its like Sharema or something like that. She goes by Nikki and is from the east coast in the Daytona beach area. I rode her ass like a donkey and she doesn't request a raincoat for anything. I did have to spit in both the other holes to get it lubed up as she was very dry. I believe her old man wanders around outside while making a bb-baby. She likes it that way and is super cheap. I hit all 3 holes for 3 jacks. What a deal! At least I'm not itching this time.

R Consultant
05-30-09, 08:51
What are you and Peter Rammer going to do without Nikki? I guess its ram-rodding for a few others since shes out of service for awhile.

I think you two mongers should go ahead and monger with Kentucky. I'm sure she could use the coin,

Happy Hunting..

Our beloved Nikki is now getting a slow down in Pinellas County nicest hotel since she had a possession charge as of this morning. Sherrena needs a little break and so does her broke boyfriend.

The Lovemuscle
05-30-09, 11:45
What are you and Peter Rammer going to do without Nikki? I guess its ram-rodding for a few others since shes out of service for awhile.

I think you two mongers should go ahead and monger with Kentucky. I'm sure she could use the coin,

Happy Hunting..

I was just heading out the door to give Clearwater my latest economic stimilus payment when I got online to check the present intel. What a bummer. 5 trips to the lovely city, looking for Nikki and/or Kentucky with no sitings and now my odds are stacked even higher against me. Does the steelbar notel have a one hour rate?

The dejected,
LM

Lolligagger
05-30-09, 17:24
I think I'll stay in and watch a movie tonight.
BTW.. not a very good mug shot.

SteelThunder
05-30-09, 20:56
Things were looking pretty dry in Clearwater when I ran into an old friend that I haven't seen in quite sometime. Jamie is a 25 year old wsw who used to be in escort in Miami a few years ago. I met her about 2 years ago when she would turn tricks outside the club near 5th ave n in st pete. She will ask you for 40 or 50 for bbbj and 60 or 80 for FS, but she will come down to reality. When she isn't twirling, she is extremely cautious about being picked up and an outstanding performer. When she is comfortable, she is a great fuck. Her bj skills are fine, but she doesn't like the cim finish so FS has always been the better option with her. I saw about 4 cars attempt the swoop that she ignored. Whether she had seen me pass her at the corner store or she was just being cautious is hard to say. She was like a giddy long lost gf when I picked her up and I knew I was in store for a nice, I missed you so much (and, of course the always powerful--I need some rock) fucking.

She has dyed her hair a bit to a strawberry blond color and she has put on about 10 pounds, but she still looks good. She has small but perky titties and a nice, clean shaved pussy. If you are a bit patient when trying to swoop her, it will be worth your while. She told me she hasn't been out in over 4 months, but who knows if that's the case. One weekend about a year ago, we spent hours at the Orange Motel fucking each other silly.

It was another memorable time with her again. Hearing her beg for it doggy style like she does oh so sexily. Total damage for the latest round was 50 and I swung by McDonalds to get her some grub before dropping her in a sunny grove near Myrtle ave.

On a cautionary note...there was one time that I was with her when she was twirling pretty badly, and she is EXTREMELY paranoid. Freaky stuff. If she is high and acting all paranoid she can be a handful--and not in a good way.

Best of luck and be safe.

Peter Rammer
05-30-09, 23:04

Happy Hunting..Will be happy to pick up the slack!! She stays near Popeyes on the west wing of the Economy Inn.

Thankfully, Nikki cleaned my pipes really thorough yesterday. Her first Florida booking is a felony, but I hope the judge gives her a break?? Clearwater needs her stimulus package desperately!

Peter Rammer
06-01-09, 14:36
Had some Clearwater errands today and I took the stroll route. NFH was slow with only Teresa and one other chubby WSW. Clr/Largo Road had Heidi and Danielle. GTB had Annette, Alysia and Kentucky. Also 1 nice looking hsw ducked into Budget Inn from the shell gas station. Too much damn traffic and I lost her in one of the rooms? Clearwater po po was trying to do a speed trap on GTB by Crest Lake Park. Sgt Lardazz was parked up on the grass trying to figga out his radar gun! LOL! I hope we never need these bozos to do anything really important? Like foghting crime? ! LOL! If were really lucky, they'll disband the tricycle po's!? Maybe they could become monitors at the Tour de France!?

Peter Rammer
06-02-09, 16:02
Clr/Largo Road had Danielle and Heidi. NFH had Teresa and another old WSW. GTB had Alysia and the goggle girl. Also a blonde WSW sitting on the bus bench. Sgt. Larrdazzz is still playing with his new radar gun in front of Crest Lake Park. But don't worry, he'll likely be appearing in Reno911 real soon! I'm also pleased to report that policing in the High, High priority Gateway area is still in the dark ages. With all of their man, woman and tricycle power they still haven't spotted that long abandoned old Mercury Marquis? Have no fear! Your taxpayer dollars are being put to good use here. Citations for panhandling, sleeping in the park, public urination, disturbing the peace in a lodging establishment-and other high crimes and misdemeanors-are at a record high! What would we do without them? ! LOL!

Peter Rammer
06-02-09, 17:02
I have finally got the pinnacle of ho's. Her real name starts with a "S". I think its like Sharema or something like that. She goes by Nikki and is from the east coast in the Daytona beach area. I rode her ass like a donkey and she doesn't request a raincoat for anything. I did have to spit in both the other holes to get it lubed up as she was very dry. I believe her old man wanders around outside while making a bb-baby. She likes it that way and is super cheap. I hit all 3 holes for 3 jacks. What a deal! At least I'm not itching this time.She will likely get outta the steelbar in the next day or so. She sends her love to all of her loyal donkey riding monger friends!!LOL!! And for those of you who wanna see her aimlessly wandering boyfriend: Joshua Rodriguez. He has a recent photoshoot from the 49th street hilton.

Peter Rammer
06-03-09, 08:01
The sticky fingers is back working GTB. Saw her around 10 pm last night on the bus bench in front of Circle K. Her last name is Lennon and she is po po photoshoot friendly! Has a Brooklyn accent and a decent body. Her face is rather worn and she will try to get your wallet! Can usually be found near the Circle K/Monkey Bar area. She'll be sitting on bench, hitching or walking? That's the eastbound GTB. She also is sometimes seen at or east of Belcher on GTB. Westbound, and often standing in front of the trailer park, she'll be hitching or walking westerly. She lives just east of there in the efficiency apartments at 2282 GTB.

Last night also featured some real ho's on GTB. Robin and Chrissy were seen on San Remo. Another WSW was seen going into the Budget Inn and also the Regal? Danielle, Heidi and another WSW were seen in Clr/Largo Road areas. NFH was full of po po with no ladies!

El Pito Loco
06-03-09, 11:28
She will likely get outta the steelbar in the next day or so. She sends her love to all of her loyal donkey riding monger friends!!LOL!! And for those of you who wanna see her aimlessly wandering boyfriend: Joshua Rodriguez. He has a recent photoshoot from the 49th street hilton.

She has a boyfriend??? oh man I thought I was her one and only! lol, anyway nice to hear she should be on duty real soon to catch up with the clientelle. BTW I think the "boyfriend" also functions like the pimp cause Nikki told me once the guy had some other ho in the room with her. She seems to have been a well accomodated girl in a past life, she says she even had a sports car, something must have spunned her into a downward spiral. Anyways keep safe out there.

EPL

Hunglow1
06-03-09, 16:50
Yep, Lennon was out with another skinny ho that has couple tats on her lower leg and walking thier beat in front of YaYa's on GTB. They looked to f**king funny w/ their bright azz tropical dresses. Who knows maybe doing part-time work and can afford a carribean vacation or maybe we're paying too much. LOL
Anyone else see those 2 and the dresses they had on? Talk about standing out like a sore thumb...

Peter Rammer
06-04-09, 07:58
Yep, Lennon was out with another skinny ho in front of YaYa's on GTB. They looked to f**king funny w/ their bright azz tropical dresses. Who knows maybe doing part-time work and can afford vacations now or maybe we're paying too much.

LOLTheir lovely outfits at some gramma's yard sale? Probably a trailer yard sale at Boulevard Trailer Park! LOL! Funny thing is sweet Mary was yelling at cars and hitching (waving her thumb/hand) like a maniac when I saw her. I pity the poor monger who picked her azz up. It was a gray mini van that I saw her enter? On a more positive ho note, new talent is keeping po po busy. Melissa Tz*** was just nailed and I'm really glad she's chosen her new career pleasing our pythons!

Peter Rammer
06-04-09, 17:03
All the heat and the rain seems to have scared them away! ? NFH had nothing except Teresa. Clr/Largo Road had Natalie, Heidi and Danielle. GTB had Robin and Kentucky prowling near Popeyes. Kentucky is looking really worn and seems to be ready for another steelbar makeover! Also an interesting blonde was spotted going into the Economy east side. A few other nameless hags were prowling near hillcrest. Very few ho's seen today.

Peter Rammer
06-06-09, 16:06
Is outta the steelbar and back on NFH. She gained a few pounds, but looks really good. Nothing better than picking up a nice, cleaned-up ho from the steelbar. They're clean and horney when they first get out. Let them smoke a dime of rock and they're unstoppable gfe hoooor machines! This cutie can be found at the Pleasant Inn.

Peter Rammer
06-06-09, 16:36
Glad to see she is out, I had the pleasure of her company a couple of times before her latest vacation. Vanessa is a really cool, laid back girl, nice little body. She has a strong work ethic, very good customer service.She's out on probation this time and staying at the luxurious Pleasant Inn. I haven't seen her, but I spotted her old man's car there. She'll probably be a little careful, but she's definitely at the Pleasant Inn! After a month in the steelbar, she probably looks really good! ?

Also saw Natasha and another short blonde in that vicinity today.

Lolligagger
06-08-09, 01:22
She's out on probation this time and staying at the luxurious Pleasant Inn. I haven't seen her, but I spotted her old man's car there. She'll probably be a little careful, but she's definitely at the Pleasant Inn! After a month in the steelbar, she probably looks really good! ?

Also saw Natasha and another short blonde in that vicinity today.

Yes,Vanessa is back on duty,I scooped her Sunday afternoon.The same good service as always with a very nice attitude.She may have put on a few pounds while she was on vacation...but still looks good.I hear Nikki put on a few as well.They must be serving some
excellent cuisine at the 49th st. Resort.

Blondehound
06-08-09, 02:54
I have been dreaming in clearwater day and night for the past few weeks and never had the pleasure of meeting any of the sw's you all have been raving over.
Last week though I did finally meet one. Her name is Chrissy. She is 40ish nice styled blonde hair. An ok face and decent body. She was dressed nice, clean, smelled nice and had a good attitude. She did not have any scabs as posted about a Chrissy before and she spent alot of time with me, no rush at all and made sure my dream was a very long and wonderful cbj.
I would recommend her to anyone and for sure will spend more time with her if I see her again.
She did give me a number.
BH

Peter Rammer
06-08-09, 07:43
Yes, Vanessa is back on duty, I scooped her Sunday afternoon. The same good service as always with a very nice attitude. She may have put on a few pounds while she was on vacation. But still looks good. I hear Nikki put on a few as well. They must be serving some excellent cuisine at the 49th st. Resort.About the 5 star cuisine at the luxurious steelbar suites! Rumour has it the sheriff lured away the master chef from the Salt Rock Grill with the promise of a free crown vic?

Looks like we both spent quality time with Vanessa on Sunday afternoon. I scooped her around 2:30 pm near Fairmount. That extra weight has added some nice bulk to her tatas!

Also seen were Natasha, Melissa and Nikki.

Peter Rammer
06-11-09, 07:55
Unfortunately Clr/Largo Road area has really been cleaned up lately. Very few ladies are seen lately! Yesterday saw only a couple of very low key WSW's and 1 BSW. NFH is almost as bad with decreasing sightings. There are regulars out there, but they don't stray too far from 'home.'

GTB still has ladies, but they are also less obvious. Annette, Monica, Chrissy, Kentucky and others have been seen (including sticky fingered Mary Le****) were seen prowling.

Oh yes, the long ago abandoned Merc Marquis on Waverly still sits there beached and ticketless. A perfect testament to the attention to detail of our highly regarded GTB Gestapo po's! Where the hell are Sergeant Schultz and Colonel Klink when you need them! ? LOL! It's so hard to get good help these days!

Peter Rammer
06-11-09, 15:28
Nfh was totally dead during 3 separate runs. Clr/Largo Road was quiet with Natalie on Belleair and a BSW near Inglewood Inn. GTB had Kentucky, Annette, Alysia and a few other WSW's. Po po was going nuts around MLK and Lakeview Avenue areas. I don't know if they were trying to catch a criminal, or if they missplaced some donuts there? Even Sgt. Dumbass was swarming so it musta been really big?

The Lovemuscle
06-11-09, 16:10
Unfortunately Clr/Largo Road area has really been cleaned up lately. Very few ladies are seen lately! Yesterday saw only a couple of very low key WSW's and 1 BSW. NFH is almost as bad with decreasing sightings. There are regulars out there, but they don't stray too far from 'home.'

GTB still has ladies, but they are also less obvious. Annette, Monica, Chrissy, Kentucky and others have been seen (including sticky fingered Mary Le****) were seen prowling.

Oh yes, the long ago abandoned Merc Marquis on Waverly still sits there beached and ticketless. A perfect testament to the attention to detail of our highly regarded GTB Gestapo po's! Where the hell are Sergeant Schultz and Colonel Klink when you need them! ? LOL! It's so hard to get good help these days!

So much for our belief that they read this forum, huh?

LM

Member #5724
06-12-09, 06:16
Anywhere to cruise EARLY 6am -8am?

Peter Rammer
06-12-09, 08:12
So much for our belief that they read this forum, huh?

LMReno 911 appearing, the need to guard the house of Hubbard, the beach and Clearwater & Countryside Malls, they neglect their priority area! LOL! Of course, they do enforce the prostitution, panhandling, sleeping in park, public drunkeness, etc.! They were out in force yesterday throughout Clearwater. Late in the afternoon/ evening they swarmed GTB/Cleveland area looking like a po po Chinese fire drill? I still saw a number of crouching & prowling ho's. Mostly down the sidestreets and/or sneaking between buildings/alleys. Even the clueless sgt was in his white clown vic acting like he knew what the hell to do? ! LOL! I honestly think Larry the Cable Guy should be hired to replace Chief Sid! ? At least we'd have a real comedian running the clusterf**k!

Also did see a lone po po cyclist yesterday afternoon on GTB riding near Hercules. He musta' got lost because they're never that far east? If anyone sees him today, please direct back westward.

And I neglected to mention that Able Hottie president Bill (Wilbur) Ha**** was nailed again on 6/1. He's out again on bond I think? Around the streets he's known as 'wild' or 'one-eyed' Bill. Many a hottie has been sent my way via him!

Hunglow1
06-13-09, 15:42
Hit NFH first and it was pretty dead, except for a SW sitting on the corner of (forgot the damn street name, LOL). Anyhow, it's where the quick mart\laundry mat are by the boat ramp.

Coming up cleveland about 11:30, I spotted Noni struttin by motel 21, so I pulled over and scooped her up.

Right away, she starts with "the boyfriend this and the boyfriend that" and all this other crap. So I tell her, I did'nt pick her up to listen to her problems. It must of been like a light-switch went of in her head and she was right down to business. So 25 clams and a BBBJCIM, was a nice way to start my Saturday.

BTW, there were a couple others over by the regal motel too.

Be safe

Peter Rammer
06-14-09, 11:41
Hit NFH first and it was pretty dead, except for a SW sitting on the corner of (forgot the damn street name, LOL). Anyhow, it's where the quick mart\laundry mat are by the boat ramp.

Coming up cleveland about 11:30, I spotted Noni struttin by motel 21, so I pulled over and scooped her up.

Right away, she starts with "the boyfriend this and the boyfriend that" and all this other crap. So I tell her, I did'nt pick her up to listen to her problems. It must of been like a light-switch went of in her head and she was right down to business. So 25 clams and a BBBJCIM, was a nice way to start my Saturday.

BTW, there were a couple others over by the regal motel too.

Be safeBoyfriend problems these ho's seem to have! ? Last night slo moe was telling me all about hers so I rammed my kielbasa down her throat to shut her azz up! LOL! But there are plenty of ho's here in Clr for sure. Clr/Largo Road has gotten very quiet, but the other hot spots have action. GTB even had the thief Mary Le**** on the bus bench near Circle K. With her nice short skirt she picked up a walking 'john' and they went to the Palm. That was around midnight last night. Down the sidestreets off of GTB/Cleveland areas they will often lurk.

NFH was quiet last night, but it has quite a few hidden gems if you look carefully? Hopefully we'll have po po cutbacks so we can cultivate a nice new ho population here? ! Also wanted to thank the 2 idiots for the accident last night on Missouri near Druid. Thanks for keeping po po off of the stroll for a couple of hours! Fortunately for the Reno 911 rejects, Dunkin Donuts was within eyesight of the accident. Watched one brave po get the coffee order at their drive thru! ? LOL! Personally, I think all crown vics should come standard with latte machines!

Sir Eptishes
06-14-09, 16:30
Was out and about today and saw a few ladies on Gulf to Bay. Robin was spotted wearing a nice dress near Highland. Missed out on nice looking BSW who disappeared into the Economy on the poolside. Spotted Nani near Exxon and scooped her for a nice time at a distant location. Told me she's not smoking rock anymore and hardly walks. Took care of all my plumbing issues with gusto!

Kev 450
06-15-09, 17:27
About 4pm today GTB was full of SW. Got lucky after being patient and waiting for a pretty decent look WSW on GTB across from the Tow Company on the downhill area of GTB. Well she never came out and up by Chicken place I saw a blonde floored it and guess what it was Nikki. All I can say is PETER RAMMER you are right WOW! Nice tits and doesn't hold back and loves it. The one that disappeared into the motel was back out when I dropped Nikki off at the gas station by the chicken joint. Don't know who she was but had long blondish brown hair and long legs with nice body. She had a pink skirt or shorts on couldn't really tell. Any intel on her guys. Also another blonde was out in the same area with big boobs and thick booty. GTB is looking up for sure!

Sir Eptishes
06-16-09, 08:00
About 4pm today GTB was full of SW. Got lucky after being patient and waiting for a pretty decent look WSW on GTB across from the Tow Company on the downhill area of GTB. Well she never came out and up by Chicken place I saw a blonde floored it and guess what it was Nikki. All I can say is PETER RAMMER you are right WOW! Nice tits and doesn't hold back and loves it. The one that disappeared into the motel was back out when I dropped Nikki off at the gas station by the chicken joint. Don't know who she was but had long blondish brown hair and long legs with nice body. She had a pink skirt or shorts on couldn't really tell. Any intel on her guys. Also another blonde was out in the same area with big boobs and thick booty. GTB is looking up for sure!Nikki's working in that area. My favorite is the blonde Barbie doll who came here from Daytona Beach. She left NFH area to get away from Josh the dopey db. The other Nikki is originally from West Virginia and has big tatas also. She's a brunette and chubby now.

The other unidentified ho is probably Alysia and I forget her full name?

That one hotel there is hoor central station.

Hunglow1
06-16-09, 09:40
I need to start my cruises a little later!!! Went out at 1:30 and my usual NFH & Clw route were dead. Any mongers here have a photo of Nikki ? By the way some of you guys talk, she's high up there on the SW scale. Sounds like a piece I might need to sample.

Sir Eptishes
06-16-09, 13:11
I need to start my cruises a little later!!! Went out at 1:30 and my usual NFH & Clw route were dead. Any mongers here have a photo of Nikki ? By the way some of you guys talk, she's high up there on the SW scale. Sounds like a piece I might need to sample.Has moved south to the prestigious GTB stroll. I just spent some quality time with her freaky hott azz! You can find her near Popeyes. Her 3-piece pound cake meal is to die for! Her menu is pretty much unlimited. Get her after she's had some rock candy and she's gfe all the way! IMO she's the best of the bay ho! She's not a real clock watching SW and will even go back to your house with you. Even the famous Kentucky can't compare to Barbie!

Also seen on GTB today were Kentucky, Angel, Sloe Moe, Annette and a few others. Tricycle po po's were out and about also. Looked like a bunch of rodeo clowns on bicycles. NFH was very quiet with only Vanessa. Clr/Largo Road had Heidi, Fran and KC. KC is fresh outta' the steelbar suites. She no longer stays at Bellair VillageTrailer Park, but has moved to New York Ave.

Sir Eptishes
06-16-09, 18:49
But I did run into Nikki twice, so it was a very good day for me! Bicycle cops were out a lot harassing the homeless as usual. Kim is outta the steelbar, but she's in par now. We'll see how long that lasts? Kentucky missed her par initial assessment last Friday and she's got court next Monday. She'll likely miss that as well? Ironically when she was supposed to be talking to the drug counselor at par, she was binging! Heard she ripped off some dopey star-struck lawyer and was having a big party with the proceeds! Even if you know these girls well, ALWAYS protect/hide your cash and valuables.

Kentucky's down home sweetness musta' thrown him off guard? Ho safely!

The Lovemuscle
06-16-09, 20:56
"Kentucky missed her par initial assessment last Friday and she's got court next Monday. She'll likely miss that as well? Ironically when she was supposed to be talking to the drug counselor at par, she was binging! Heard she ripped off some dopey star-struck lawyer and was having a big party with the proceeds! Even if you know these girls well, ALWAYS protect/hide your cash and valuables.

Kentucky's down home sweetness musta' thrown him off guard? Ho safely!"

What's wrong with that HO? She's becoming infamous from Tampa down to St Pete. She's got a half dozen guys that she's dodging after ripping them off and one of them is bound to catch up with her. The bad news is that it'll happen before I get to sample the goods.

Ah well, the (short lived) life of a HO.

LM

Peter Rammer
06-17-09, 08:47
"Kentucky missed her par initial assessment last Friday and she's got court next Monday. She'll likely miss that as well? Ironically when she was supposed to be talking to the drug counselor at par, she was binging! Heard she ripped off some dopey star-struck lawyer and was having a big party with the proceeds! Even if you know these girls well, ALWAYS protect/hide your cash and valuables.

Kentucky's down home sweetness musta' thrown him off guard? Ho safely!"

What's wrong with that HO? She's becoming infamous from Tampa down to St Pete. She's got a half dozen guys that she's dodging after ripping them off and one of them is bound to catch up with her. The bad news is that it'll happen before I get to sample the goods.

Ah well, the (short lived) life of a HO.

LMHappens to be one of the laziest hooors around! LOL! She's a talented peez of azz, but has a shitty work ethic. Guess it's that Kentucky mountain laid back sensibility she's acquired? Rumour has it the distinguished barrister had about a grand missing from his pocket? ! When it comes down to it, however; you have to be careful with ALL of these ladies! And what sort of idiot brings that much cash to the stroll? I bet his rates went up last week to cover the loss? LOL!

Peter Rammer
06-17-09, 13:19
That motel near Popeyes is chock full of rock star hotties. Some of the other 5 star motels in that Gateway area are also fertile hoor breeding grounds! The more the city tries to 'clean up' this area, the more new talent arrives! Angel aka Tabitha St***** was nailed earlier today. She's been looking quite worn lately, so this should be a welcome rest? She's a summa cum laude graduate of the Clr/Largo Road stroll. The heat, from both the weather and po po, has the girls being mostly below the radar. I highly recommend picking up a bonifide Popeye's meal and going acrossed to just about any door at the hoortel there. You're very likely to have it your way!

Peter Rammer
06-17-09, 16:37
Extraordinare Alicia Br*** was just nailed by my favorite po posse. She's really aged over the past few months, but is a world class python tamer when you get her in the right mood! Nikki is likely headed in the same direction with her recent spate of craziness at hoorcentral.

Peter Rammer
06-18-09, 16:59
Slow today. Very few girls at all. NFH and Clr/Largo were both dead. GTB had
Annette, Robin and Kentucky. Nikki went to the hospital last night on a drug overdose. She's fine now and looking forward to further unclog mongers pipes!
In addition to her voracious rock and weed diet, she took a few blue pills that
made her sick!! Crazy, crazy gurl she is!

Peter Rammer
06-22-09, 08:14
Nikki is back in the NFH area. After a few days at the hospital and psych ward, she's well rested. Saw Kentucky, Sloe Moe, Chrissy, Annette and a few other unidentified ho's on GTB area. Kentucky has a court date today at 1:30 pm and I'm certain she'll miss it? !

NFH had ladies up near the hotels and around Garden/Eldridge areas.

Clr/Largo Road was quiet, but there is a new 19yo working in the Sunoco area. She goes by the name of May.

Peter Rammer
06-22-09, 17:13
Clr/Largo Road had KC and Lorraine 2 old time ho's. NFH had Vanessa, Nikki, Natasha and Terry. GTB had Chrissy, Kentucky, Sloe Moe, Vanessa, Nani and a few others. Kentucky missed her court date this afternoon and doesn't look good at all. Her face looks all drawn, but it might be just from her rock diet? Look for her in 'cellmates' next week. 40 year old Chrissy looked pretty good today! Natasha looked really hotttt walking on Sunset Point near NFH!

Peter Rammer
06-23-09, 13:25
I just picked her up last Saturday from the looney bin evaluation and she's back at the steelbar already? ! Yeah Nikki got nailed with her damn rock oven just about a couple of hours ago. She was seriously outta' control the past couple of days. Leo was out all over GTB this morning around the Gateway area. Did see a few ho's, but they were sneaking like chameleons very quietly. Still looking for the new 19 yo on Clr/Largo Road area? Saw Vanessa and another WSW on NFH also.

Peter Rammer
06-24-09, 10:26
Hoviders in the steelbar reality show, it's getting harder to haw lately! Gurls seem to be walking less and hanging out at ho-tels/houses more. NFH has few prowlers at all. Most visible is probably the twirling blonde python petter Vanessa. Most others either stay around the hotels or the party houses nearby? Sometimes the bus bench near the school?

Clr/Largo Road is even worse with very few haws available lately. Largo po po seem to ONLY care about donut runs, busting ho's and trapping speeders! Oh yeah, I forgot about fixing tickets for their friends! ? LOL!

GTB still is swarming with subterranean woodie wolfing ho's, but it sometimes takes work to find them! They mostly can be found at some of our finer 0 star motels and down the sidestreets. Bicycle po's are rarely seen lately, and I hope they disband!

Blondehound
06-24-09, 16:13
Clr/Largo Road had KC and Lorraine 2 old time ho's. NFH had Vanessa, Nikki, Natasha and Terry. GTB had Chrissy, Kentucky, Sloe Moe, Vanessa, Nani and a few others. Kentucky missed her court date this afternoon and doesn't look good at all. Her face looks all drawn, but it might be just from her rock diet? Look for her in 'cellmates' next week. 40 year old Chrissy looked pretty good today! Natasha looked really hotttt walking on Sunset Point near NFH!

I like Chrissy, if you ever get a number from her I would so love it. Coming up from Sarasota is frustrating for me at times. I usually don't have the best of luck finding what I want during the times I visit.
Last visit with her she said she was working on getting phone turned on.
BH

Peter Rammer
06-24-09, 16:46
I like Chrissy, if you ever get a number from her I would so love it. Coming up from Sarasota is frustrating for me at times. I usually don't have the best of luck finding what I want during the times I visit.

Last visit with her she said she was working on getting phone turned on.

BHWho is around 40 yo, actually looked very tempting yesterday. I'll try to get her # for you?? If the hot little barbie doll Nikki gets outta jail soon, you should check out her blonde tite azz!!! She***** Es*** is her real po po.

photoshoot lookup name. She looks a lot better than her pics and is a freak!!

Peter Rammer
06-24-09, 17:22
Nothing at all seen today on Clr/Largo Road area. NFH had vanessa, Natasha and a couple of others. GTB had Robin, Kentucky and only a few others. Po po was out in force and even the tricycle clowns were riding. They rode east on GTB to Duncan riding through parking lots and sidestreets at around noon. Up and down GTB they roamed like mosquitos. They seem to spend most of their time hassling the homeless and rousting our finer haws! ? Around 3:20 pm the sky opened up and drenched 3 of them prowling the Economy area!

That's the last I saw of their drippin' wet azzes! LOL! They shoulda' wore rubbers! LOL!

Peter Rammer
06-25-09, 17:25
Yesterday evening the intrepid Clearwater po po's captured a rare Florida Panther just off Cleveland Avenue. This Kentucky Wildcat was captured after a mild struggle and now resides at the steelbar suites on 49th street. Local mongers expressed disappointment at the ever decreasing population of this exotic species. Hopefully, after a short stint at 'rehab', this luscious lynx will be released to ho freely again? !

Very few hotties out today at all. NFH had activity near Garden/Eldridge party central area. Further north the motels were quiet with only binging Tasha.

Clr/Largo Road had 47yo KC strolling up a storm. GTB had action near Highland and the Economy.

Peter Rammer
06-26-09, 15:57
Were few and far between today. NFH had Natasha, Vanessa and Jamie aka Brandi. Clr/Largo Road had Natalie, KC and Heidi. GTB had Robin, Annette, Nani, a few old hags and some other unidentified hawing objects. Looks like Vanessa moved to a different motel yesterday, but she's still in the same vicinity.

Peter Rammer
06-28-09, 10:25
Was mostly full of leo in the GTB area! Don't know who lost his donuts, but
they were all over the Gateway area. Did see Annette, Terry, Sloe Moe, Robin
and a few others. Clr/Largo Road was still a dead zone with only KC out and
noone else. NFH had Jamie, Natasha and Vanessa.

Largo po's were doing speed traps from West Bay to New Jersey areas.

Peter Rammer
06-29-09, 10:48
Clr/Largo Road had very little with only KC, Lorraine and Heidi. NFH had Vanessa, Natasha and 1 other WSW near Fairmount. Eldridge/Garden party places all quiet. GTB hasd Chrissy, Annette, Robin and a 40 something blonde whose name I forget? Plenty of ho's partying at the Popeyes party hotel.

Looks like hoor central station and plenty to choose from, but sometimes too much drama!

Peter Rammer
06-29-09, 19:49
And early evening haws were few and far between today. NFH had Vanessa and Natasha. Clr/Largo Road had KC and Fran. GTB had San Remo north of GTB action. Also a few walking on GTB/Cleveland. East of Highland very quiet. The 3 tricycle stooges were out riding again today. Not a lot of girls out, but did hook up with 23 yo newbie Dee who was hanging at the Economy. Wsw about 5'6" 145lbs saggy tatas, but a real freak. I think her real name is Deanna?

Peter Rammer
06-30-09, 20:15
Was a bit difficult with all the damn rain and few girls. This morning GTB had Vanessa, Robin, Chrissy and Carolina. By the afternoon, Vanessa was back up on NFH with Natasha. Clr/Largo Road was totally dead and devoid of ho's!

It was nice to see Carolina again this evening with her red shirt and truly funky azzed red hat! LOL! Robin and Chrissy were seen again east of Highland on GTB. Kentucky sends her regards from Uncle LEO's Lodge, and swears she'll never do drugs again if I bond her out! ? Unfortunately, that would reduce my mongering budget. Hope she enjoys her vacation? If any charitable mongers are interested, she'd love to get a visit and money in her account? Looks like she's only got 1 guy helping her out?

Member #4550
07-02-09, 09:52
Deanna is far from a newbie. Usually hangs on NFH but lately can be found by GTE bldg on Cleveland.

I first partook of he a few months back when she was preggers and lactating. Nice boobies and a very wet snatch that has continued since she decided to become unpreggers. She's always in a hurry and oral action is pretty mechanical. Her snatch is a good ride, and she'll offer up the brown rose if the price is right.

Peter Rammer
07-02-09, 16:55
With all of the damn rain and lurking leo there's not a lot out there. NFH had Natasha and Vanessa near Fairmount and Dee at Eldridge. Clr/Largo Road had Heidi and KC. GTB had Robin, Carolina, Terry, Alicia and Jovanny. Jovanny just got nailed and is now in the slammer! LOL! Even one-eyed Bill had activity at his party palace today!

Peter Rammer
07-02-09, 17:09
Deanna is far from a newbie. Usually hangs on NFH but lately can be found by GTE bldg on Cleveland.

I first partook of he a few months back when she was preggers and lactating. Nice boobies and a very wet snatch that has continued since she decided to become unpreggers. She's always in a hurry and oral action is pretty mechanical. Her snatch is a good ride, and she'll offer up the brown rose if the price is right.She's been out there awhile, but is now more of a full-time ho! Don't pay her up front and tell her no tip without excellent unrushed service! And be careful about her wanting to take you back to Tracy's house. BOTH her and Tracy will hit you up for cash! On NFH she's usually standing or sitting on Tracy's porch! She was there this morning in shorts, but I left her for greener pastures. At the Economy she likes to stick near the black Chrysler 300 to fullfill her pipe dreams. I don't think she's been arrested yet, but any day now? And she will take directions to make her oral skills more pleasing. Best time to get her is after she toked on the peace pipe a bit! Hopefully her rock diet will slim her down a bit, but I don't know what will help her saggy tatas?

Peter Rammer
07-04-09, 12:40
Friday was chock full of leo around Clearwater and Largo! Clr/Largo Road had KC and Heidi and nothing else. NFH had Dee, Deanna, Natasha, Vanessa and a few others. GTB had Chrissy, Robin, Terry, Alicia and a few others. Fresh outta' the steel bar, Alicia is already smoking up a storm! Leo was all over the damn Gateway area last night. At one point, they had 4 donut interceptors at the Economy and 5 just up the street behind the ice cream store? Luckily I was in the other side of the Economy when they invaded the west wing of ho central station. They had some dude in cuffs and he likely had an open container of alcohol? ! Behind the ice cream store they likely nailed someone panhandling? I'm certain they didn't nail any bank robbers, rapists or home invaders! ? We'll see Haley's comet again before they'll go after real criminals! LOL!

Rooster46
07-04-09, 20:24
Between NFH & Garden was blocked off this morning at approx 10: 30 or 11:00. I counted 6 po-po mobiles. I circled back & came up Garden & the party house there looked like a church parking lot on this Saturday morning. Not sure that it was Ho-related. Maybe it was about the candy store Quick Mart or a donut truck spill in the parking lot. I didn't see any TWAT team or AZZMAT po po. Move on, nothin' to see here. So, I did.

Be safe.

Lolligagger
07-05-09, 00:58
And all the people went home last night..old reliable Vanessa was working
the night shift...scooped her for a little fireworks of my own.

Peter Rammer
07-06-09, 08:08
Between NFH & Garden was blocked off this morning at approx 10: 30 or 11:00. I counted 6 po-po mobiles. I circled back & came up Garden & the party house there looked like a church parking lot on this Saturday morning. Not sure that it was Ho-related. Maybe it was about the candy store Quick Mart or a donut truck spill in the parking lot. I didn't see any TWAT team or AZZMAT po po. Move on, nothin' to see here. So, I did.

Be safe.Was back in full swing I'm pleased to report! Who knows what the Clearwater clowns were looking for? Probably were pissed off they had to work on the 4th of July? Plenty of ladies were there yesterday as well.

Peter Rammer
07-08-09, 19:31
In this shitty city. Lots of prowling po po and rain seemed to keep sightings down. Po po all over the Economy and at Motel 21. Motorcycle fat slobs doing speed traps on GTB just west of Home Depot. You'd think they would have some physical fitness standards for these pachy po po's? Saw Chrissy, Sloe Moe, Annette, Terry Vanessa and Violet at various times.

Malabar
07-09-09, 06:04
You'd think they would have some physical fitness standards for these pachy po po's?

6-10 donut reps every hour...

Peter Rammer
07-10-09, 20:15
Did a few errands in Clearwater today and the ladies were scarce. Clr/Largo Road had KC and Fran. NFH had Vanessa, Natasha, Deanna and a BSW. The BSW looked pretty good struttin up near the Pleasant Inn. Would have tried her, but I'd just had my bagpipes played bt Vanessa? GTB had Chrissy, Sloe Moe, Robin and a cadre of transient haws.

Peter Rammer
07-11-09, 11:10
Was very productive on NFH, but quiet everywhere else. Clr/Largo Road had only Heidi and another WSW behemoth near New Jersey. GTB was eerily quiet with no sightings except some homeless skank. Even po po was mia? I believe Dunkin Donuts was where they were convening? Probably dusting the donuts with their tongues to check for prints?

NFH had a number of prowling ladies with Vanessa, Deanna, Natasha and an assortment of others on the prowl. No po po were seen in the area! Even their usual hiding/cooping spots were vacant?

Peter Rammer
07-13-09, 19:46
A slow ho day today. NFH had Dee, Natasha and Vanessa. Clr/Larg Road had KC and Fran. GTB had Alicia, Deanna, Robin and a few other stragglers.

Kentucky says she's never going back to Clearwater and the Economy Inn? ! Maybe I'll re-hocate her to the Hess/Cedar area when she's released? The change of scenery will do her business good!

The Lovemuscle
07-14-09, 23:31
A slow ho day today. NFH had Dee, Natasha and Vanessa. Clr/Larg Road had KC and Fran. GTB had Alicia, Deanna, Robin and a few other stragglers.

Kentucky says she's never going back to Clearwater and the Economy Inn? ! Maybe I'll re-hocate her to the Hess/Cedar area when she's released? The change of scenery will do her business good!

Hey PR, How about hanging a phone on that Ho, so I can see what all the ranting is about. I know how to hide my wallet.

Happy HOing,
LM

Peter Rammer
07-15-09, 09:02
Hey PR, How about hanging a phone on that Ho, so I can see what all the ranting is about. I know how to hide my wallet.

Happy HOing,

LMWildcat claims she's gonna dance and not walk the streets when she's let outta' her steel cage? ! I highly recommend her azzz when she's first released from captivity! She's a freak, and with deputy dawg cleaning her azz up, it'll be a real treat making pound cake with her! She's gonna need some 'help' to get back on her feet- wink wink! I'll keep you in the loop. FYI. You'd better hide your damn heart and not fall in love with her azz! LOL! When she's on, she's my 2009 hovider of the year with a few close seconds. Her hooracious sexual appetite will absolutely consume you!

Peter Rammer
07-15-09, 09:11
Was chock full of uncle leo with few ladies about. Clr/Largo Road had two 40+ WSW's: Fran and Violet. NFH had Dee, Natasha, Vanessa, a chubby WSW and a BSW. GTB had Chrissy, Alicia, Deanna and a few others. Stephanie O. And E. Were nailed yesterday and are at the steelbar. Joshua the dopey dope boy was nailed yesterday evening at the Economy. Didn't think it could get any worse, but po po has proven me wrong? ! They are fiddling with ho's and the homeless while the city burns! LOL! The good news is our sheety city is gonna cut po po's budget here!

Peter Rammer
07-16-09, 08:28
Now features Natasha C. as a real life hotagonist!! She was nailed yesterday
and has been looking really shabby of late! Also from the Cleveland Street area Paula P. was booked again.

Josh, the sorry azzed dope boy, found the revolving door and is out again. He's supposed to be in court this morning?

Peter Rammer
07-16-09, 16:27
Nfh had Vanessa, Dee, Teresa and another unidentified blimp? Clr/Largo was totally dead. GTB had Chrissy, Sloe Moe, Alicia and an old hag blonde. Po po was out in force looking like a possee of morons? Saw 4 motorcycle hogs on Sunset Point at Hercules eating donuts! LOL! They need to back away from the buffet and hit the gym. Looked like Chris Farley and John Candy with 2 other fat friends? They must be paying these clowns way too much if they're porking up that much?

Member #4550
07-17-09, 13:55
Dated Vanessa on NFH. Had a pleasant time @ the Pleasant Inn. She was pretty wired and offered backdoor service for .60. Started with her tight kitty and then packed fudge. Tight chute and she made all the right moves and requisite sound effects. A good time.

Gettinanut
07-18-09, 20:54
Looking for a change of scenery, decided to fish clearwater land reef. NFH, and MLK, and GTB net a big zero. Cleveland had one hot looking blond, with heels and a miniskirt. Stood out to the point a florescent I am for Sale sign would have been about the same. Enjoyed watching the Suv's and soccer mom vans practically running into each other to get to that piece. Decided not best to partake as these clowns were drawing enough attention, and not paying enough attention to all the hidden taxis in parking lots watching the drama role out. Was interesting to see so many taxis strategically parked on Cleveland. I will troll again another time to see if I can catch a land sucker fish.

Peter Rammer
07-20-09, 08:03
Looking for a change of scenery, decided to fish clearwater land reef. NFH, and MLK, and GTB net a big zero. Cleveland had one hot looking blond, with heels and a miniskirt. Stood out to the point a florescent I am for Sale sign would have been about the same. Enjoyed watching the Suv's and soccer mom vans practically running into each other to get to that piece. Decided not best to partake as these clowns were drawing enough attention, and not paying enough attention to all the hidden taxis in parking lots watching the drama role out. Was interesting to see so many taxis strategically parked on Cleveland. I will troll again another time to see if I can catch a land sucker fish.In front of the Economy near Popeyes? Slim pickens here in Clr, so the mongers often go on a feeding frenzy when they smell youngblood! ? The taxis were likely real ones just waiting for a fare? Many of the illegal Mexicans (and other foreigners) who live or work in that area take taxis frequently? Without good papers they can't get a drivers license anymore.

You'll often see a number of cabbies waiting in the shaded areas of parking lots there?

Angry Heather N. Is outta' jail and on the prowl again. Was in NFH yesterday, but went to hang out by south MLK last night?

Largo po po busted Debra O. Who was selling prescriptions out of the motel behind Untouchables Pizza.

Rooster46
07-20-09, 17:03
She must be gettin' a workout. I saw her yesterday morning near Fairmont about 930 or 10. "We went back to her room, & then she lowered the boom." (Think Travelin' Wilburys.)

Nice BBBJ, good technique. She licked the boys clean like she was a mama cat. She started tossing my salad & I quickly supplied the creamy ranch dressing. She must have been hungry, NQNS. Good effort & pleasant time.

Peter Rammer
07-20-09, 17:23
She must be gettin' a workout. I saw her yesterday morning near Fairmont about 930 or 10. "We went back to her room, & then she lowered the boom." (Think Travelin' Wilburys.)

Nice BBBJ, good technique. She licked the boys clean like she was a mama cat. She started tossing my salad & I quickly supplied the creamy ranch dressing. She must have been hungry, NQNS. Good effort & pleasant time.But always use a condom for fs as she's been on and off needles for years?

She just turned 30 a couple of months ago, but she seems to be just like the
energizer bunny with her hawing. She's into pills now too along with her rock candy.

Gettinanut
07-20-09, 17:29
Yes the blond was across from Popeye's. I have cruised this route many times and often see taxis. What I do not see, is that many taxis waiting to pickup workers after 2 am Also never see 2 guys in the front seat of taxis.

Explain that!

Peter Rammer
07-23-09, 10:12
Yes the blond was across from Popeye's. I have cruised this route many times and often see taxis. What I do not see, is that many taxis waiting to pickup workers after 2 am Also never see 2 guys in the front seat of taxis.

Explain that! But probably not? Largo has a new program where city workers will be additional leo eyes and ears. Like we need that crap?

That blonde you saw was likely Carolina who dresses nice and slutty. Often loiters in front of Economy or near Popeyes?

On a more positive note, one of Clearwater/Largo's worst ever drivers was recently sentenced. Jere M. P******** Jr (stepson of Fran the frequent streetwalker) was sentenced to 270 days! All of his dui's and driving with no license convictions finally caught up with him! If leo would spend more resources catching reckless drivers like him (instead of fighting prostitution), we'd be much safer! He's just like his dad.

El Pito Loco
07-23-09, 18:45
So last Thursday around late afternoon-wise I was driving along Clevelend around the Popeye's area minding my own business and looking for some of the famous ladies usually featured there.

I spoted this one blond 45ish sorta obvious one with a short black dress, not a hottie at all but what the heck, I was perty horny and when I get like that, I am an equal opportunity clothes remover.

She hops in, does a LEO check and asks me if I would like to go to her place where she's staying with her "uncle and his boyfriend", somehow of course, in my drunk and horny mind, it made perfect sense to do just that.

She took me to a house on a road adjacent to Cleveland, maybe kenwood or lincoln, she opens the door and goes in first, tells me "this is my Uncle" as I set foot in there and she's closing the door behind me, I notice her "uncle" is some black dude 3 to 5 years younger than her and if one of the other black dudes was "the boyfriend" all I knew for sure is that there were at least 4 more globetrotter-looking folks in there, all with quite menacing look on their faces.

Something fortunately, and very significantly stronger than horniness on top of drunkness all the sudden kicked solid in, as I remember instantly pushing the chick away from the soon-to-close door and to the ground behind me, then running towards my car while close behind me I could hear black dude sounding talk yelling something like " be a man about it.." or some shit like so, right before i was in the already running car somehow sutting closed the door as I'm making a 180 spin out of that darn drive way... WTF! where's a friggin cop when you need it???? I mean, now you have to watch out for cops and ho's at the same time. We're surrounded!

Anyways, I am glad I made it out in one piece, obvious to say I did a monumentally stupid move but hey, here's what I think we can all take from this experience:

To my fellow mongers:
If you see a mid 40's blonde ho with a black dress that invites you back to her black-younger-than-her uncle place with 4 boy friend deal, pass on it, toss her immediately out the door or your next two choices will be to either abruptly flee the scene or even worse I suppose, stay and find out what "be a man about it" means. I sure thank my sweeeeeet luck not to know myself and hope no one ever will.

To the fothermocking nickels that scared me:
F*ck you yard monkeys! I can obviously out run you.

To uncle LEO:
Why don't you guys go after those annoying dudes instead? Oh well, I guess it's way easier to arrest Kentucky and Nickie than some 5 6-foot-something mean looking thugs for a change. LEOs you are a bunch of pussies so F*ck you too!

To the Blond Ho:
You are the one missing out honey, I'm a fantastic laid! F*ck you as well very much!

Aight, so back to our Pussy hunting business, be safe, be smart. Cheers!

EPL

Peter Rammer
07-23-09, 18:58
So last Thursday around late afternoon-wise I was driving along Clevelend around the Popeye's area minding my own business and looking for some of the famous ladies usually featured there.

I spoted this one blond 45ish sorta obvious one with a short black dress, not a hottie at all but what the heck, I was perty horny and when I get like that, I am an equal opportunity clothes remover.

She hops in, does a LEO check and asks me if I would like to go to her place where she's staying with her "uncle and his boyfriend", somehow of course, in my drunk and horny mind, it made perfect sense to do just that.

She took me to a house on a road adjacent to Cleveland, maybe kenwood or lincoln, she opens the door and goes in first, tells me "this is my Uncle" as I set foot in there and she's closing the door behind me, I notice her "uncle" is some black dude 3 to 5 years younger than her and if one of the other black dudes was "the boyfriend" all I knew for sure is that there were at least 4 more globetrotter-looking folks in there, all with quite menacing look on their faces.

Something fortunately, and very significantly stronger than horniness on top of drunkness all the sudden kicked solid in, as I remember instantly pushing the chick away from the soon-to-close door and to the ground behind me, then running towards my car while close behind me I could hear black dude sounding talk yelling something like " be a man about it.." or some shit like so, right before i was in the already running car somehow sutting closed the door as I'm making a 180 spin out of that darn drive way... WTF! where's a friggin cop when you need it???? I mean, now you have to watch out for cops and ho's at the same time. We're surrounded!

Anyways, I am glad I made it out in one piece, obvious to say I did a monumentally stupid move but hey, here's what I think we can all take from this experience:

To my fellow mongers:

If you see a mid 40's blonde ho with a black dress that invites you back to her black-younger-than-her uncle place with 4 boy friend deal, pass on it, toss her immediately out the door or your next two choices will be to either abruptly flee the scene or even worse I suppose, stay and find out what "be a man about it" means. I sure thank my sweeeeeet luck not to know myself and hope no one ever will.

To uncle LEO:

Why don't you guys go after those annoying dudes instead? Oh well, I guess it's way easier to arrest Kentucky and Nickie than some 5 6-foot-something mean looking thugs for a change. LEOs you are a bunch of pussies so F*ck you too!

To the Blond Ho:

You are the one missing out honey, I'm a fantastic laid! F*ck you as well very much!

EPLCarolina(don't know her last name) or Alicia Br***?

Don't worry-Kentucky, Nikki and Natasha will be back out again soon?

Clinton Bush
07-23-09, 23:24

To my fellow mongers:

To uncle LEO:

To the Blond Ho:

EPL
You could have had your nuts ripped out by that "Band of Brothers". Glad your BIG HEAD kicked into gear and you made it out without any knife wounds.

Blondehound
07-24-09, 03:42
I am going to combine two reports, had to replace my hard drive so my postings haven't happened the past 2 weeks.

1st 2 nights ago I was on gtb close to the turn to head to cleveland and I spotted a pretty hot lil blonde, looked to be around 20ish. Went to scoop but saw an even better black haired chick and scooped her instead.
Her name is Sara, she is 20ish has a small tight lil body. Black hair past her shoulders and has a hot ass that I enjoyed squeezing.
She asked 30 for a bj in the car and I was fine with that for a cbj. Man did she rock my world. She was a hot little talker and skilled too. Afterwards she said can you tell I really enjoy doing that. I was like Hell Yeah!
I got digits from her for those that contribute here. I am for sure going to be spending some more time with her.

OK so last week I was in Orlando, but had to make a run to Sarasota so I decided to blow thru the area as I headed by. I saw that OLD Blonde. She has a medium older body and really long white blonde hair. From a distance in the dark she didn't look half bad, so I did a turn around and stopped down a street and met her. OMG she stunk like she had smoked 1000 cigs. It was horrible. I didn't even let her get in the car, she choked me out from outside my passenger window. Also man was she ugly. So I told her... sorry thought you were someone else and I pulled off. Her smell lingered so bad in my nose that I had to snort my monster energy drink to get rid of the smell.

Also the other night when I picked Sara, there were quite a few sw's out and LE was at the 7-11 chatting.

BH

El Pito Loco
07-24-09, 11:02
Carolina(don't know her last name) or Alicia Br***?

Don't worry-Kentucky, Nikki and Natasha will be back out again soon?

Yeah I think it could well be that Alicia, only I thought she was "blonder" she's in jail now, picked up on the 21st. damn she ugly! Does Carolina look like her?

Peter Rammer
07-25-09, 10:11
Yeah I think it could well be that Alicia, only I thought she was "blonder" she's in jail now, picked up on the 21st. damn she ugly! Does Carolina look like her?Has very blonde hair, but I don't know her real name??? Alicia is 40+ yo and really showing it!! Probably took you back to one of the db's shithole apts?

Sounds like it was off San Remo behind Popeyes area.

Rooster46
07-25-09, 11:58
I was heading down NFH about 10: 30 this morning & saw Stephanie out for a pleasant stroll. She's been gone for a month or so, maybe more. She's probably 45ish (maybe more, maybe less, who knows), brown hair, medium build, but not fat. She has "some" dental issues, but, man, can she suck. That woman is a walking wet vac.

El Pito Loco
07-27-09, 14:04
Has very blonde hair, but I don't know her real name??? Alicia is 40+ yo and really showing it!! Probably took you back to one of the db's shithole apts?

Sounds like it was off San Remo behind Popeyes area.

It was a small house on either kenwood or lincoln i knw that cause when I fled I took a sharp left on Grove then a right on N Betty. It was that Alicia, either way it is not a good move to ever go where the Ho sugests.

Peter Rammer
07-27-09, 15:07
It was a small house on either kenwood or lincoln I knw that cause when I fled I took a sharp left on Grove then a right on N Betty. It was that Alicia, either way it is not a good move to ever go where the Ho sugests.One of our classier rock candy pharmacys. Looks like you lucked out and got one whick also had a chimp petting zoo? Alicia probably meant you no harm, but that's one of the problems with going to their spots. All they wanna do is get their rock candy as soon as possible. She's one of the top 10 dumb ho's in Clearwater. But she does play a pleasing priccolo if you get her at the right time.

Today on NFH no ho's were spotted. GTB had plenty of action around 11am. From Highland westward they roamed the boulevard and sidestreets. Motel21, Hilltop, Regal and Economy all had representation. A true hoor democracy!

Yankee1234
07-28-09, 03:47
Visiting for a few days. Picked up Carie on NFH yesterday afternoon for a quick BBBJ. She was mid 40s, average build. Nice technique, freaked me out a little when she talked about robbing some clients years ago. There must be better SW around, probably pass on her next time.

Any suggestions?

Peter Rammer
07-31-09, 10:03
Visiting for a few days. Picked up Carie on NFH yesterday afternoon for a quick BBBJ. She was mid 40s, average build. Nice technique, freaked me out a little when she talked about robbing some clients years ago. There must be better SW around, probably pass on her next time.

Any suggestions?Who Carie is on NFH? Wonder if she's the same 40 something Carie who was at the Cedar in SP until a few months ago? Ain't it stupid for a ho to yak about prior robberies? ! Wonder what she would think if you told her: "Yeah, I just robbed this other b*tch down the street"? LOL!

Peter Rammer
07-31-09, 16:36
Is not much today. Clr/Largo Road had KC and Fran. NFH had Vanessa. GTB had Deanna and some hags. Natasha had a bunch of new charges added to her grand theft? And I forget to mention 43 yo Dee (Dariel Hu****) was arrested last week.

The Lovemuscle
08-01-09, 00:24
Turned loose at 730 PM this evening.

Can probably be found at Peter Rammer's home for wayward girls.

Happy HOing,
LM

Peter Rammer
08-01-09, 11:53

Happy HOing,

LMI haven't spoken to her for almost a week. Think she hooked up with this hypothetical character named Mike who lives in SP? Drives a blue minivan and has long hair that he keeps under a hat. 40's. 50's and slightly overweight. Of course this is just a dream I had-wink wink-and purely speculative at best? In my dreams he formerly lived in Clr and usta hit the rock really hard with that good ole Kentucky woman? Moved to SP to get away from rock and clean up! LOL! SP to get away from rock and clean up?

As you can readily discern, this is only a fantastic dream. Aaaah, but truth is so much stranger than fantasy sometimes? In my dream he is also well known to some of our other Clr hoviders until quite recently.

Likely spots for a monger to spot Kentucky:

1) SP and dreams sometimes come true?

2) Clr down by the Economy where the rock candy flows freely.

3) Tampa on Nebraska near Fowler where she's had a small history of taming the wild pythons and smoking up a crack storm.

Wherever she is there are only 2 essential things she needs. Copious quanties of rock and a good hard woody. Unless Mike is heir to the Rockerfeller fortune, she'll be strolling really soon. Stay tuned for more Kentucky wildcat sightings!

R Consultant
08-01-09, 14:34
This will be interesting to see who gets to let the sperm count run wild like the Kentucky Derby on this young lady.

From what PR says she is a super freak from the word go.

So where do we find this wildcat? PR, I'm betting you will knock the dust off her azz first.

Happy Hunting..

Happy HOing,
LM

Peter Rammer
08-03-09, 13:52
I haven't spoken to her for almost a week. Think she hooked up with this hypothetical character named Mike who lives in SP? Drives a blue minivan and has long hair that he keeps under a hat. 40's. 50's and slightly overweight. Of course this is just a dream I had-wink wink-and purely speculative at best? In my dreams he formerly lived in Clr and usta hit the rock really hard with that good ole Kentucky woman? Moved to SP to get away from rock and clean up! LOL! SP to get away from rock and clean up?

As you can readily discern, this is only a fantastic dream. Aaaah, but truth is so much stranger than fantasy sometimes? In my dream he is also well known to some of our other Clr hoviders until quite recently.

Likely spots for a monger to spot Kentucky:

1) SP and dreams sometimes come true?

2) Clr down by the Economy where the rock candy flows freely.

3) Tampa on Nebraska near Fowler where she's had a small history of taming the wild pythons and smoking up a crack storm.

Wherever she is there are only 2 essential things she needs. Copious quanties of rock and a good hard woody. Unless Mike is heir to the Rockerfeller fortune, she'll be strolling really soon. Stay tuned for more Kentucky wildcat sightings!Was right on and the wildcat is staying with big Mike the 'handyman' off of Gandy! LOL! She's probably strolling already as her rock habit is enormous! Right about now Mike is getting a Kentucky Sleigh Ride and the daggone wildcat is flippin' his azz all over the place! LOL!

Bad Habit
08-06-09, 09:06
Early morning was totally dead. Absolutely nothing on Cleveland and Gulf to Bay, Only Heidi on Clw-Largo rd and Vanessa on N Fort Harrison. Vanessa was in such high demand, there were 5 cars on the side streets positioning for the swoop. Comical to watch. May have to move on N to Pasco or S to St.Pete.

Peter Rammer
08-06-09, 15:03
Early morning was totally dead. Absolutely nothing on Cleveland and Gulf to Bay, Only Heidi on Clw-Largo rd and Vanessa on N Fort Harrison. Vanessa was in such high demand, there were 5 cars on the side streets positioning for the swoop. Comical to watch. May have to move on N to Pasco or S to St.Pete.Getting worn and is really loosing weight,Vanessa still gets the job done with gusto!! She services the entire NFH mongering community.

Heidi has become a desperado scoop(LOL), but is lately the only thing on Largo side of town. Wish Natalie and Dee would binge again?

Rooster46
08-06-09, 18:10
Getting worn and is really losing weight,Vanessa still gets the job done with gusto!! She services the entire NFH mongering community.

Heidi has become a desperado scoop(LOL), but is lately the only thing on Largo side of town. Wish Natalie and Dee would binge again?

Clearwater/Largo HO's that are MIA, whatever happened to Samantha Wy**? I haven't seen her since last Spring. She used to reliably be on the steps at the Wedgewood Inn, or even with her school girl backpack on MLK.

Vanessa is great for now (I think her habit is winning with her), but she needs more HOelp. There's too many mongers out there. Maybe Kentucky's entrepeneurial spirit (& need for a fix) will inspire her to go to NFH. Just hopin'!

Peter Rammer
08-07-09, 07:52
Clearwater/Largo HO's that are MIA, whatever happened to Samantha Wy**? I haven't seen her since last Spring. She used to reliably be on the steps at the Wedgewood Inn, or even with her school girl backpack on MLK.

Vanessa is great for now (I think her habit is winning with her), but she needs more HOelp. There's too many mongers out there. Maybe Kentucky's entrepeneurial spirit (& need for a fix) will inspire her to go to NFH. Just hopin'!Inglewood Inn on Clr/Largo Road?? Samantha isn't working for now and has a boyfriend!! She still lives nearby and has a straight job.

Kentucky is mia and was last seen in SP near Gandy staying with Big Mike the
crack head handyman.

There is a new gem on NFH who just magically reappeared yesterday afternoon. She's at the Pleasant Inn for now and would make a nice Barbie doll!! She's gained some weight thanks to the world class chefs at the steelbar suites, but looks quite tasty!

Peter Rammer
08-07-09, 13:48
Was spotted today in clearwater! Well not exactly, but with so many returning hoviders it seemed like it!

Of course, as mentioned in a prevoius post, NFH has the return of Barbie.

Don't know how long she'll stick around, but she looks good in her jeans!

Clr/Largo Road had the return of Natalie T**** and Danielle aka Dee as well. And as usual, KC the energizer ho was seen strolling as well.

GTB/Cleveland stroll had the long awaited return of the Kentucky wildcat. This rare breed was seen prowling the sidestreets behind the ice cream shop. Kitty claimed she'll be heading back to Lexington, Ky next week? We'll see about that? Can't imagine her leaving her most cherished rock candy venues anytime soon?

Looks like Annette the 'hurry up' ho is moving in with some idiot on the beach! He's gonna be really sorry really soon! LOL!

Rooster46
08-07-09, 18:52
Did you mean the Inglewood Inn on Clr/Largo Road?? . . .

Oops! My bad. Thanks for catching that. Usually, any "wood" is good, but I should have said Inglewood Inn, the upscale watering hole at the apex of Clr/Largo Road & Myrtle.

Bad Habit
08-10-09, 07:35
Picked up Vanessa on NFH and man was she trippen. Drove a little and she kept turning around and looking in the back of my truck. I asked her what was wrong and she said, “I keep thinking I see two guys in the back”. Parked and did the deed. She stopped several times, looking all around, paranoid. Asked her what she was on and she said crack, on top of pain meds. On the way back to drop her off she suddenly says, “stop, lets go to the barbecue over there and get something to eat.” (and this was not a restaurant but a condominium we were driving by) She's a sweetie and kept apologizing for being so loopy but in the next breath she’s asking me if I want to smoke weed in her room with her. As if there wasn’t enough drugs in her system. Great girl, but I hope she can slow down her lifestyle before she is totally fried.

Peter Rammer
08-10-09, 18:00
Picked up Vanessa on NFH and man was she trippen. Drove a little and she kept turning around and looking in the back of my truck. I asked her what was wrong and she said, “I keep thinking I see two guys in the back”. Parked and did the deed. She stopped several times, looking all around, paranoid. Asked her what she was on and she said crack, on top of pain meds. On the way back to drop her off she suddenly says, “stop, lets go to the barbecue over there and get something to eat.” (and this was not a restaurant but a condominium we were driving by) She's a sweetie and kept apologizing for being so loopy but in the next breath she’s asking me if I want to smoke weed in her room with her. As if there wasn’t enough drugs in her system. Great girl, but I hope she can slow down her lifestyle before she is totally fried.The way she's going! ? Looking all skinny and paranoid, but she's still a sweetie. She's about due for another trip to the steelbar for a makeover!

I laughed about the damn 'barbecue' she was wanting to go to! Seems the poor girls' brain has been on a smoker for too many years now! ?

Look fir Nikki while you're up NFH way. She's bingin' in the NFh area and looking really nice since her most recent steelbar makeover.

Clinton Bush
08-11-09, 00:12
Picked up Vanessa on NFH and man was she trippen. Drove a little and she kept turning around and looking in the back of my truck. I asked her what was wrong and she said, “I keep thinking I see two guys in the back”. Parked and did the deed. She stopped several times, looking all around, paranoid. Asked her what she was on and she said crack, on top of pain meds. On the way back to drop her off she suddenly says, “stop, lets go to the barbecue over there and get something to eat.” (and this was not a restaurant but a condominium we were driving by) She's a sweetie and kept apologizing for being so loopy but in the next breath she’s asking me if I want to smoke weed in her room with her. As if there wasn’t enough drugs in her system. Great girl, but I hope she can slow down her lifestyle before she is totally fried.

She could have been using a loopy routine to see if you have anything in the back seat of your truck worth stealing. As for the barbecue in the condominium, wow! that is too funny. She sounds very far gone.

Blondehound
08-11-09, 03:16

Is her friend a sandy blonde. Wavy thick hair down her back halfway? Pretty not a bad body? If so she was one of the 2 blondes I saw on NFH Sat am on my field trip. I saw this blonde close to sunset point. She was up a little close to the hotels. I started to scoop her but then I saw she was looking around all crazy. Looked like she was drunk or stoned, so I passed.
I then saw another blonde on NFH close to Cleveland. This blonde had lighter hair. It was straighter and she had bangs. She also had a better body than the spazzing one. I had to do a figure 4 to get back around to her and just as I was rounding the corner she was scooped.
Went back up GTB and saw a few haggered looking sw's. Decided to head toward Pinellas.

BH

Bad Habit
08-11-09, 07:39
Is her friend a sandy blonde. Wavy thick hair down her back halfway? Pretty not a bad body? If so she was one of the 2 blondes I saw on NFH Sat am on my field trip. I saw this blonde close to sunset point. She was up a little close to the hotels. I started to scoop her but then I saw she was looking around all crazy. Looked like she was drunk or stoned, so I passed.

I then saw another blonde on NFH close to Cleveland. This blonde had lighter hair. It was straighter and she had bangs. She also had a better body than the spazzing one. I had to do a figure 4 to get back around to her and just as I was rounding the corner she was scooped.

Went back up GTB and saw a few haggered looking sw's. Decided to head toward Pinellas.

BHYep Blondehound that was probably Vanessa with the sandy blond hair. She is near the top of the SW scale as far as looks and service. She is a real sweetie. (IMHO) But overindulging and taking a cafeteria approach to drug abuse.

Peter Rammer
08-11-09, 07:53

BHOf her go to Pinellas steelbar site and Vanessa Mon***** age 30. The other hott azzed blonde you spotted may have been Nikki aka Sherrena Esh** also with steelbar photos. Nikki's steelbar photos don't do her justice and she's much better looking in person. For her last arrest she had 2 black eyes. And if you like blondes, further south on Clr/Largo Road they have reappeared. Natalie Tob** and Dee aka Danielle are back. I don't know dee's last name?

Peter Rammer
08-14-09, 08:19
Sheriff busted a bunch of druggies and ho's yesterday in Largo/Clearwater areas. One of the mongers caught up in the 9/20/08 Clearwater 'john' sting was even nailed for sales? A lot of ho's got hit with sales charges and will likely be at the steelbar for awhile? Sisters Violet and Leota (Trammel and Vermilyea) were among those snagged.

Luckily for us they didn't nab Natalie or Danielle!

Fedor
08-15-09, 00:12
Hey, anyone have any info on Angel (BBW) in Clearwater?

http://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/ads/1323642581.html

Show Tizz
08-15-09, 23:26
Hey, anyone have any info on Angel (BBW) in Clearwater?

http://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/ads/1323642581.htmlYeah she sucks. Lifeless and indifferent and runs her mouth.

Member #5724
08-16-09, 14:18
I was on Highland and GTB around 10am yesterday and saw this cute young girl in jeans and grey t-shirt. Nice smile, but I had company in the car so I had to watch as mongers were you turning and slamming on their brakes to get her.

Today took a stroll around 9am again without company to try and find her and nada! Might have been just a girl walking around. Today just saw Robin and another haggard up near albertsons and BSW on San Remo. Nothing that I was interested in so I headed home after an hour of strolling around.

Blondehound
08-17-09, 05:30
Cruised in on GTB, didn't see anything until I got to the turn where you head to Cleveland. Right there at motel 21 I saw a light blonde wsw sitting on the planter isle where you pull in. She looked to be 30ish, decent body had teased up young Farrah hair.
I pulled in and started to talk to her but she wouldn't make eye contact with me. Guess she thought I was LE. Too bad because I was hoping she had a room there we could check out.
Headed to Cleveland saw a nasty skinny wsw across the street from the popeyes. Passed on by that to NFH, not a thing out there so I turned around hoping to see something I could nab on my pass back to 19. Not a single sw was out and on the way back I saw 6 LE cruisers so thats probably why.

Headed out
BH

Blondehound
08-17-09, 05:43
I headed to New Port Richey via 19 and saw a few wsw's out by the notels. There was one with short black hair, looked to be around 28-30. She was about 7 sw scale. She was wearing jean booty shorts and a red top tied up showing her nice flat tummy. Not the type I was looking for though so I passed. There was a brunette out looked to be like a skeleton though, very worn. Passed on that.

I saw a bleached blonde, she was about 5'9' had a decent body, was about 7 - 8 on sw scale. Gave her a ride, her name was Lexy. She just moved to the area and was living with a girlfriend, she is in the process of setting up her own efficiency so we have a place to incall soon. She gave me one of the best cbj's I have ever had, I gave her 40 for her trouble and she decided I needed to have a 2nd round. Which I enjoyed, she then offered to have me come keep her warm in her bed for a few hours, which I did. It was just as she said, her and her girlfriend there. She let her girlfriend know she brought someone home from the "club" to snuggle with her and her girlfriend was cool with it. The sun was coming up soon, but I did get a few hours of nice sleep.

I can't give out her address, her girlfriend is just a friend and she doesn't do extra work like Lexy does. I tried to get a number from Lexy, but she took mine instead. She is saving for a deposit on a place of her own, so she hasn't gotten a new cell phone here. She will call me this coming weekend if she gets one, if not she is going to call me from her girlfriends phone. She wants me to stay the weekend with her. We will see if that pans out. She said once she gets a phone, I may give her number out to trusted friends.

Can't wait til the weekend!

BH

The Lovemuscle
08-17-09, 14:39
I headed to New Port Richey via 19 and saw a few wsw's out by the notels. There was one with short black hair, looked to be around 28-30. She was about 7 sw scale. She was wearing jean booty shorts and a red top tied up showing her nice flat tummy. Not the type I was looking for though so I passed. There was a brunette out looked to be like a skeleton though, very worn. Passed on that.

I saw a bleached blonde, she was about 5'9' had a decent body, was about 7 - 8 on sw scale. Gave her a ride, her name was Lexy. She just moved to the area and was living with a girlfriend, she is in the process of setting up her own efficiency so we have a place to incall soon. She gave me one of the best cbj's I have ever had, I gave her 40 for her trouble and she decided I needed to have a 2nd round. Which I enjoyed, she then offered to have me come keep her warm in her bed for a few hours, which I did. It was just as she said, her and her girlfriend there. She let her girlfriend know she brought someone home from the "club" to snuggle with her and her girlfriend was cool with it. The sun was coming up soon, but I did get a few hours of nice sleep.

I can't give out her address, her girlfriend is just a friend and she doesn't do extra work like Lexy does. I tried to get a number from Lexy, but she took mine instead. She is saving for a deposit on a place of her own, so she hasn't gotten a new cell phone here. She will call me this coming weekend if she gets one, if not she is going to call me from her girlfriends phone. She wants me to stay the weekend with her. We will see if that pans out. She said once she gets a phone, I may give her number out to trusted friends.

BH

Add me to the PM list if and when you get a number.

Clinton Bush
08-17-09, 19:27
Yeah she sucks. Lifeless and indifferent and runs her mouth.

Because she pretty much sounds like everyone's ex.

R Consultant
08-17-09, 19:29
That sounds like some current ho's I know of too. You would think they would get with the program..

Happy Hunting..

Is that what they mean by GFE?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Show Tizz
Yeah she sucks. Lifeless and indifferent and runs her mouth.

Kev 450
08-18-09, 12:14
Vanessa was at the Pleasant Inn. Picked her up. She was tripping bad constantly asking if I was a cop. She was damn near totally naked in my truck and kept flipping out. She saw a Police Van and about jumped out. I told her to get out at the next corner. Way too nutso for me. Nice lil body but CRAZY!

Kev 450
08-18-09, 12:19
Anyone seen Nikki out and about? Havent seen her anywhere but SO website says released time served on 8/3.

Peter Rammer
08-18-09, 12:37
Anyone seen Nikki out and about? Havent seen her anywhere but SO website says released time served on 8/3.An hour ago on NFH walking southbound. She was also out last night and her tatas are enormous!!! ENJOY your milkshake!

Peter Rammer
08-18-09, 12:40
I was on Highland and GTB around 10am yesterday and saw this cute young girl in jeans and grey t-shirt. Nice smile, but I had company in the car so I had to watch as mongers were you turning and slamming on their brakes to get her.

Today took a stroll around 9am again without company to try and find her and nada! Might have been just a girl walking around. Today just saw Robin and another haggard up near albertsons and BSW on San Remo. Nothing that I was interested in so I headed home after an hour of strolling around.Staying at the Budget with her latest dopey db and it may have been her?

She usta' work NFH over by Drew and Myrtle area, but had stopped hawering?

R Consultant
08-18-09, 15:03
I do believe Mister Peter Rammer picked her up last night and gave her a Peter teeth whitening service.

I think he said she was blowing kisses at the cars, so he stopped to obliged her needs.

Happy Hunting..

Anyone seen Nikki out and about? Havent seen her anywhere but SO website says released time served on 8/3.

Peter Rammer
08-19-09, 08:12
I do believe Mister Peter Rammer picked her up last night and gave her a Peter teeth whitening service.

I think he said she was blowing kisses at the cars, so he stopped to obliged her needs.

Happy Hunting..About the Peter Teeth Whitening System (patent pending). It's a proprietary compound administered in any number of oral versions.

Nikki's pearly whites should be glowing in the dark this night. She's had multiple peter treatments and is an avid believer in the process. See her on NFH at, or slightly south of, the Pleasant Inn!!

Note that all monies exchanged were merely for the Peter Teeth Whitening
Procedure and for no other possibly illegal purpose!

Show Tizz
08-19-09, 15:48
Because she pretty much sounds like everyone's ex.I have a GREAT story about this chick that I wish I could tell, but it might reveal more than I would want to. Suffice to say it would make most of us here SHIT right in our pants if it happened to them.

Member #6200
08-19-09, 16:30
Cruised in on GTB, didn't see anything until I got to the turn where you head to Cleveland. Right there at motel 21 I saw a light blonde wsw sitting on the planter isle where you pull in. She looked to be 30ish, decent body had teased up young Farrah hair.
I pulled in and started to talk to her but she wouldn't make eye contact with me. Guess she thought I was LE. Too bad because I was hoping she had a room there we could check out.

I think I picked her up last Thursday. Exact same place, same description. Took her up to Tarpon Springs where she wanted to get a room. Had a nice time, H&H for .6 plus I paid for the room for the night for her. Worth it though. She's a real sweetheart. Ended up taking her on some errands and buying her lunch. She's a little bit crazy but not bad. When she has her hair down she looks a little like older Farrah. Claimed to be an ex stripper and I believed her. She had that look. Said her name was Christy, found out her real name later but I won't say it here. She really is a nice chick so if you pick her up be nice.

PeterPiper52
08-19-09, 16:35

BHSounds like you made a successful "scoop up". This may be the same girl that I saw on Saturday. It was on the east side of 19 just north of 54, close to where the Miyako Spa is. I had company and couldn't stop, but I hope to see her around there again soon.

Bushluver
08-19-09, 17:28
Note that all monies exchanged were merely for the Peter Teeth Whitening Procedure and for no other possibly illegal purpose!In Florida the unlicensed practice of a health care profession, is a third degree f e l o n y, punishable by up to five years in prison!

Blondehound
08-20-09, 03:33
I think I picked her up last Thursday. Exact same place, same description. Took her up to Tarpon Springs where she wanted to get a room. Had a nice time, H&H for .6 plus I paid for the room for the night for her. Worth it though. She's a real sweetheart. Ended up taking her on some errands and buying her lunch. She's a little bit crazy but not bad. When she has her hair down she looks a little like older Farrah. Claimed to be an ex stripper and I believed her. She had that look. Said her name was Christy, found out her real name later but I won't say it here. She really is a nice chick so if you pick her up be nice.
I ever can find her again! You lucky dog! She looked like a good time, but it happens alot. The sw's think I am LE. Guess I need to go hippie for my look LOL.

Thanks for posting the review, I will for sure be looking for this one again.

BH

R Consultant
08-20-09, 07:23
Peter Rammer is going to need a license for the tools he is using..

Peter I will contribute to your college fun..

Happy Hunting..

In Florida the unlicensed practice of a health care profession, is a third degree f e l o n y, punishable by up to five years in prison!

Peter Rammer
08-20-09, 08:01
In Florida the unlicensed practice of a health care profession, is a third degree f e l o and y, punishable by up to five years in prison! Peter Teeth Whitening System! Not only do the ladies end up with lovely teeth, but they get paid for it! LOL! And they are the (wink wink) felonious practictioners! I swear Nikki's teeth practically glow in the dark!

Sir Eptishes
08-20-09, 09:11
I ever can find her again! You lucky dog! She looked like a good time, but it happens alot. The sw's think I am LE. Guess I need to go hippie for my look LOL.

Thanks for posting the review, I will for sure be looking for this one again.

BHIs at the Budget or Motel 21 and normally has a cell. When she walks, she sometimes heads east as far as Ya Ya's chicken area. Sometimes walks the sidestreets behind Motel 21. Looks good for her 40 years and is always clean.
Avoids the db drama and mostly keeps to herself. That way she stays out of jail!!

Peter Rammer
08-21-09, 20:51
Is at the Budget or Motel 21 and normally has a cell. When she walks, she sometimes heads east as far as Ya Ya's chicken area. Sometimes walks the sidestreets behind Motel 21. Looks good for her 40 years and is always clean.
Avoids the db drama and mostly keeps to herself. That way she stays out of jail!!Walking eastbound on the south side of GTB near Circle K at Duncan. Looked tan and clean, but I had other haws to hunt!

Also saw Nikki in the alley behind Casa Linda looking tasty!

Peter Rammer
08-22-09, 11:27
Well they finally nailed Vanessa on NFH early this morning. She had a warrant
and was looking really worn!! Looks like they've got her in the steelbar clinic.
Paula was also nailed on Cleveland Avenue yesterday.

NFH cutie Amanda B. is pregnant(7 months?)and says she's gonna do a PAR
program. Which one of you lucky mongers is the daddy?

Lolligagger
08-22-09, 17:58
Well they finally nailed Vanessa on NFH early this morning. She had a warrant
and was looking really worn!! Looks like they've got her in the steelbar clinic.
Paula was also nailed on Cleveland Avenue yesterday.

NFH cutie Amanda B. is pregnant(7 months?)and says she's gonna do a PAR
program. Which one of you lucky mongers is the daddy?

That sucks, I Have been with her more than any other
sw over the lasts few months.I will miss her.The only Sw that will make me forget about her is Nikki.I know she is out there, just can't seem to find her.

Peter Rammer
08-22-09, 18:28
That sucks, I Have been with her more than any other
sw over the lasts few months.I will miss her.The only Sw that will make me forget about her is Nikki.I know she is out there, just can't seem to find her.Is out and about today!! Spoke to her about an hour ago. She'll be wearing blue jeans and lurking near Pleasant Inn area.

I also recently heard that Kentucky is still around, but I haven't seen her. Heard she was at the Economy near Popeyes?

Peter Rammer
08-24-09, 08:07
Around 4am this morning Clearwater po po's woke up from their donut dreams
and nailed Christine Van******. She'll probably be back out soon as the jail is bursting at the seams?

Former Largo pharmacist Debra Lee Oli*** was also nailed in Clearwater! After
last months bust in Largo, she had moved her rock candy stand to Clearwater.
Also at the steelbar is Donell Lynn Ru** (aka Mar***) who used the street name Dee and Danielle.

Bad Habit
08-24-09, 08:12
Is out and about today!! Spoke to her about an hour ago. She'll be wearing blue jeans and lurking near Pleasant Inn area.

I also recently heard that Kentucky is still around, but I haven't seen her. Heard she was at the Economy near Popeyes?Peter Rammer. She is at the Economy. Saw her Friday early a.m. She was pretty straight and said she is not doing much, just making rent. Good for her. But, I’m sure she will back to her old habits soon enough.

Kev 450
08-26-09, 15:53
Any recent sightings of her? just checked pleasant inn area and nothing. any digits?

Peter Rammer
08-26-09, 16:05
Any recent sightings of her? Just checked pleasant inn area and nothing. Any digits? Is still in the area, but tough to find. I spoke with her yeasterday. She's mostly on NFH and sometimes at the Economy on Cleveland.

Clr/Largo Road has been dead lately. The last big bust wiped out most of the few remaining ho's!

GTB/ Cleveland and the side streets from Highland to Betty are still fertile hawing grounds. I'm also happy to report a Sloe Moe (Jessica Bar***) sighting.

A few weeks ago she told me she was gonna retire and move back to St. Louis with her mom! I kinda figured I'd see flying pigs before she'd quit! LOL! Maybe they can fly in St. Louie?

Kev 450
08-26-09, 16:22
Ok think i just saw a white suv drop her off at the pleasant but the chick scooted into a room b4 i could get around the block

Peter Rammer
08-27-09, 08:26
Ok think i just saw a white suv drop her off at the pleasant but the chick scooted into a room b4 i could get around the blockFor her at the Economy on Cleveland today. I spoke to her about 10 minutes ago!!

Oscard
08-27-09, 19:54
I am new to the Clearwater area moved over from Tampa recently. I saw a fairly decent looking WSW about 6:20 or so, almost shoulder length blond hair, not thin, but not heavy (perhaps a bit of pot belly), great white smile. I was driving home and she was out there marketing with a wave and that smile. I drove a bit to fast to grab a good look, but from what I saw she was nice looking.

I am assuming she's a regular, so what's her name? Anyone know?

Also, why the hesitancy to post the SW's full name regarding arrest report, over on the Tampa board there's no prob.

I'm just curious, I'd like to look them up to put a name with a face (or a name with a rack).

Thanks!

Oscard
08-28-09, 06:41
I saw a fairly decent looking WSW about 6:20 or so, almost shoulder length blond hair, not thin, but not heavy (perhaps a bit of pot belly), great white smile. I guess it would help if I said where I saw her, NFH just north of Seminole.

Peter Rammer
08-28-09, 08:01
I am new to the Clearwater area moved over from Tampa recently. I saw a fairly decent looking WSW about 6:20 or so, almost shoulder length blond hair, not thin, but not heavy (perhaps a bit of pot belly), great white smile. I was driving home and she was out there marketing with a wave and that smile. I drove a bit to fast to grab a good look, but from what I saw she was nice looking.

I am assuming she's a regular, so what's her name? Anyone know?

Also, why the hesitancy to post the SW's full name regarding arrest report, over on the Tampa board there's no prob.

I'm just curious, I'd like to look them up to put a name with a face (or a name with a rack).

Thanks!Itty bitty shitty city of Clearwater. Our stroll is ok, but pales in comparison to Nebraska Ave! Was it am or pm that you saw the haw? What street or corner was she at?

As far as posting SW's full name, we seem to have different gatekeepers here? I know a number of my posts with 'too much' info were removed not too many months ago? So I do what I can to get the partial info out?

Anyways, I'm not sure who the mysterious blonde is?

Nikki and Kentucky are still at the Economy on Cleveland. Nikki is outta control since her bf/db was arrested yesterday. Joshua L. Rodri**** is his name and he'll be back out selling real soon?

Rooster46
08-28-09, 16:35
Nikki and Kentucky are still at the Economy on Cleveland. Nikki is outta control since her bf/db was arrested yesterday. Joshua L. Rodri**** is his name and he'll be back out selling real soon?

and Josh, her db, are quite the couple! I saw them Wednesday with their dog at the corner of Myrtle & Marshall by the Dollar store. The dog is the sane one. They were standing there arguing, just yelling at each other. Josh is a complete idiot, a wannabe thug trying to get his street creds. But he sure seems to sell a lot, but the po po haven't yet got much on him. BTW, he's out already.

To me, Nikki is too wacked out to pick her up since her last release from the Coats' Midcounty Plaza Suites. Lately, she's got a 'tude, temper, & a short fuse. PR's right -- she's outta control. Too much rock & drama. Maybe she has a silicon leak. She, at least, needs a "Joshectomy," but he's her source. My, my, what's a HO to do? Sad for her, sad for us.

Ispyyou
08-28-09, 16:38
Nikki and Kentucky are still at the Economy on Cleveland. Nikki is outta control since her bf/db was arrested yesterday. Joshua L. Rodri**** is his name and he'll be back out selling real soon?Looks like the douchebag is in love and got her name tattooed on his neck, too bad he spelled it wrong.

Rooster46
08-28-09, 17:17
is back and out & about. She must have gone thru the "drive thru" at the Coats' Compound last Saturday. She was there barely long enough for the glamor photo shoot. She said that it was not a new bust, "just" an "old" warrant.

Anyway, she's slurpin' & slingin' with gusto.

Peter Rammer
08-29-09, 12:07
Looks like the douchebag is in love and got her name tattooed on his neck, too bad he spelled it wrong.And Nikki has his tatooed on her neck as well!! Don't know why the sheriff didn't notice that during her intake at the 49th street Hilton?? LOL, looks like the damn po po is just about as dumb as Josh?

Peter Rammer
08-30-09, 10:25
and Josh, her db, are quite the couple! I saw them Wednesday with their dog at the corner of Myrtle & Marshall by the Dollar store. The dog is the sane one. They were standing there arguing, just yelling at each other. Josh is a complete idiot, a wannabe thug trying to get his street creds. But he sure seems to sell a lot, but the po po haven't yet got much on him. BTW, he's out already.

To me, Nikki is too wacked out to pick her up since her last release from the Coats' Midcounty Plaza Suites. Lately, she's got a 'tude, temper, & a short fuse. PR's right -- she's outta control. Too much rock & drama. Maybe she has a silicon leak. She, at least, needs a "Joshectomy," but he's her source. My, my, what's a HO to do? Sad for her, sad for us.Upcoming Baker Act! LOL! Last time (a couple of months ago) she went to the hospital, they sent her to Pineapple Park for psychiatric evaluation. I had the good fortune to pick her dumb azz up when she was released! She's focused so entirely on her rock candy! They are truly the odd couple!

Rooster46
08-31-09, 18:32
Terri is a welcome new face. On my lunch hour, I spotted her on NFH between Fairmont & Marshall. She's blond, cute enough, about mid-30's, 5'8" or so, thin, perky bolt-ons. She was wearing jeans & a white "cut-out" T-shirt.

At first, I didn't think she was workin', but when I slowed, I got the look, scooped her, & off we went. She was glad to get into a car with A/C. She was hot, literally & figuratively, so I was glad to welcome her aboard. She was coherent, clean, & was even wearing eye make-up. She hadn't had lunch, so I gave her an ice cream cone to lick & a protein shake.

BBBJCIMWS-NQNS & a big grin! She asked for $30, & accepted $20 (actually $21 - I gave her "all" my money). I dropped her off & left with my own big grin.

Peter Rammer
08-31-09, 19:39
Terri is a welcome new face. On my lunch hour, I spotted her on NFH between Fairmont & Marshall. She's blond, cute enough, about mid-30's, 5'8" or so, thin, perky bolt-ons. She was wearing jeans & a white "cut-out" T-shirt.

At first, I didn't think she was workin', but when I slowed, I got the look, scooped her, & off we went. She was glad to get into a car with A/C. She was hot, literally & figuratively, so I was glad to welcome her aboard. She was coherent, clean, & was even wearing eye make-up. She hadn't had lunch, so I gave her an ice cream cone to lick & a protein shake.

BBBJCIMWS-NQNS & a big grin! She asked for $30, & accepted $20 (actually $21. I gave her "all" my money). I dropped her off & left with my own big grin.And disappeared about a month ago. She was in the middle of getting divorced at that time. Glad to see she's back in the area. She also usta hang out around the Eldrige party house and at the Economy on Cleveland. She comes from the East Lake area and some money, so she usually looks good. She's a very goood python pleaser!

Peter Rammer
09-01-09, 13:18
Were hard to spot this morning. NFH was totally dead. Po po lurking near the school didn't help either.

Clr/Largo Road was also nada. Although I have heard there is a new cutie named Sara walking.

GTB was not much better. Kentucky was seen at the Econo. Near the Palms was Robin. And walking with an umbrella on GTB near Jupiter was Alicia. She had pink short shorts and put on some weight during her last steelbar vacation. Fortunately, her cobra worshipping skills are still excellent.

Bitchslap
09-03-09, 07:08
Ram

I ran down highland past the "Y" and found a clean clean gal near the old bowling alley. I have offices close by so I tooker her by for a cleaning quote

Blond, few tats, 120lb 5'3ish

Very clean and seemed new but I had also thought I seen her before.

50 was the deed and she smelled super clean. Dam I almost offered her a job but I rethought with the big head and dropped her off.

It was 430 am by the way almost 5.

Leo has been cleaning up the wetbacks trolling around picking up the SW'ers before they get off to work and do my lawn.

Rammer I make that run daily and weekly from clw to nfh then down ft har towards west bay then I'm done.

Largo been quiet since the bust of all the pill heads.

Member #5724
09-07-09, 12:09
Coming up off Cleveland to GTB this morning around 11am and Terry was walking with guy and a Preggo coming across the street from Shell to the Hotel. Pulled over and Terry came a running.

Guess she needed rent before 11:30am.

She gave me a lackluster python milking, worried about getting back and paying rent.

Tells me next time her and her girlfriend Vanessa will take care of me.

No Po - Po this morning.

Only one nasty wsw on NFH by Quick Check, nothing on Cleveland and nothing on GTB on my way back to 19.

Happy Labor Day.

Peter Rammer
09-08-09, 08:39
Coming up off Cleveland to GTB this morning around 11am and Terry was walking with guy and a Preggo coming across the street from Shell to the Hotel. Pulled over and Terry came a running.

Guess she needed rent before 11:30am.

She gave me a lackluster python milking, worried about getting back and paying rent.

Tells me next time her and her girlfriend Vanessa will take care of me.

No Po - Po this morning.

Only one nasty wsw on NFH by Quick Check, nothing on Cleveland and nothing on GTB on my way back to 19.

Happy Labor Day.Had a full house of haws on Cleveland / GTB area. Even Sloe Moe was hitching near Motel 21. Counted 9 haws in a 15 minute troll between Highland and Missouri Avenue. Didn't see a single donut interceptor!

Angry Heather is back at the steelbar for another makeover. Kathleen joins her as well.

Bitchslap
09-08-09, 09:25
Watched the clearwater POPO patroling heavily along NFH CLW/LRGO roads harrassing some new talent.

Was nice looking talent to boot.

Strolling near verizon building and had clw popop searching bags.

Maybe they should go bust the niggers selling crack out of the ouses in greenwood where they gave the brother man new homes to ruin.

I'm tellin you people are fucked up in this world. They gave those black crackheads all new houses to live in and they still fuck them up.

Peter Rammer
09-08-09, 16:08
Well he's still getting his 49th street spa makeover and likely to spend a good amount of time there. Seems like he's implicated in other po po impersonations to have his way with some of our local hoors. He's in a world of shit as they say! LOL!Wannabe impersonator was recently linked to an attack on a SP woman 6 years ago, and now has even more charges! His bond stands at $910 k and rising. He may be linked to other cases in the near future. Po po was very aggressive nailing his azz because he impersonated them! He will be sent upstate for a long vacation!

Rooster46
09-09-09, 11:54
I'm not absolutely positive, but if it wasn't Kentucky, the woman could pass for her double. I have not seen her on NFH before, she's always been on Cleveland or GTB. About 10:30 this morning, southbound on NFH near Fairmont, she was crossing the street. I couldn't stop b/c I had someone with me.

Traffic was stopped for a left turner, & she crossed in front of my car & walked south. She gave the "look" as we went by. I confirmed that she was "workin'."

She has that characteristic smile, & slight dark circles under her eyes. She looked hot in a flowered green fairly short dress - not a sundress, but a one-piece "easy access" little number. Dark hair & eyes, 5'7" or so, nice slim build, great butt.

Dang the timing. I'll have to try later. Even if it wasn't Kentucky, she's hot!

Peter Rammer
09-10-09, 14:36
I'm not absolutely positive, but if it wasn't Kentucky, the woman could pass for her double. I have not seen her on NFH before, she's always been on Cleveland or GTB. About 10: 30 this morning, southbound on NFH near Fairmont, she was crossing the street. I couldn't stop b/c I had someone with me.

Traffic was stopped for a left turner, & she crossed in front of my car & walked south. She gave the "look" as we went by. I confirmed that she was "workin'."

She has that characteristic smile, & slight dark circles under her eyes. She looked hot in a flowered green fairly short dress. Not a sundress, but a one-piece "easy access" little number. Dark hair & eyes, 5'7" or so, nice slim build, great butt.

Dang the timing. I'll have to try later. Even if it wasn't Kentucky, she's hot! The Cleveland Avenue cougar left her usual stomping grounds to escape the Clearwater tricycle po po posse. They were hounding girls really aggressively lately, so Kentucky left the area. Ironically, Clearwater has 9 unsolved homicides since 2000? Morons would rather chase ho's than perform a real community service by catching REAL criminals! Bicycle bozos are concerned their funding may be eliminated in the near future? She is gone from NFH today and hanging out elsewhere closer to Cleveland.

Also in Clearwater today, no homicides were solved! But po po got some more working girls: Jessica and Stephanie. Moral is: if you wanna murder someone or rob a bank, do it in Clearwater. If you wanna monger, do it very carefully in Clearwater! We've got the worst clown vic crew in the entire county! LOL! They should all be fired and forced to bake donuts at Dunkin donuts for minimum wage!

Oh, I almost forgot to mention. Kentucky is still an extremely talented hoto rooter girl. She very ably unclogged my pelvic pipes with gusto. Also were motorcycle dopes doing speed traps on Missouri near Lakeview.

Rooster46
09-16-09, 21:40
Stephanie Bla**, aka Hoover, went down again this afternoon. Way too many priors. Gonna miss that vacuum cleaner. Not much left on looks, but great set of jaws.

Kev 450
09-23-09, 17:32
On NFH by Pleasant Inn look for Minnie. She is a hottie for sure smoking body and ets into it for sure...40 for all the way....Oh and she is Josh's new girl hahahahaha

SteelThunder
09-30-09, 14:57
Spotted Vanessa M on NFH yesterday. Almost didn't recognize her. She looks very pale and has dropped down to what appears to be about 90 pounds. Looks very sickly.

The only other sighting was some nasty, older, brown-haired wsw that I have seen from time to time. Don't know her name and not planning on getting acquainted with her to find out.

Best of luck and be safe

Stiff Willy
09-30-09, 20:03
Hello all,

Monger from boston down in clearwater for a bit and don't know the area at all. I was out driving today and I noticed a lingerie shop that does modeling on GTB just past Rt19 or Hwy19 if thats what you call your roads down here. I haven't been but do know there are ones over in ybor. I was just a little surprised to see this in clearwater and was wondering if anyone has ever visited this place and if so. Any happenings going on?

I still haven't found the streets mentioned in this area except for clearwater/largo. Haven't got out much. Though from some of the pics. I think I will stay away from the streets. Very very big drop in looks for what I am use to seeing.

Will add, for being a beach and sun state I am surprised by the low number of beach bunnies in this area. I guess it really is a grey or white top town.

I actually thought there would be more hotties compared to boston. Boy do I miss home. This includes all, street, websites, massage places etc.

Don't get me wrong there are some very attractive ladies but the percentages compared to boston are just really really low. Granted in boston I had Rhode Island, NH, Maine and a ton of visitors coming and going all the time. At the moment I'm not sure If I could stay long term here. Even the regular ladies are just not as attractive.

And the ladies for the most part are charging boston type rates but most don't seem to offer more then one cup. In boston your getting two if not three for these prices. I'm talking 200 on up range.

And how do you all survive down here, it costs just as much if not more down here and the pay is almost half of what it is in boston.

From someone feeling like I landed on an alien planet.

Stiff Willy
10-01-09, 02:22
This wasnt meant as a bashing....Im still trying to adjust to the differences...

Hello all,

Monger from boston down in clearwater for a bit and don't know the area at all. I was out driving today and I noticed a lingerie shop that does modeling on GTB just past Rt19 or Hwy19 if thats what you call your roads down here. I haven't been but do know there are ones over in ybor. I was just a little surprised to see this in clearwater and was wondering if anyone has ever visited this place and if so. Any happenings going on?

I still haven't found the streets mentioned in this area except for clearwater/largo. Haven't got out much. Though from some of the pics. I think I will stay away from the streets. Very very big drop in looks for what I am use to seeing.

Will add, for being a beach and sun state I am surprised by the low number of beach bunnies in this area. I guess it really is a grey or white top town.

I actually thought there would be more hotties compared to boston. Boy do I miss home. This includes all, street, websites, massage places etc.

Don't get me wrong there are some very attractive ladies but the percentages compared to boston are just really really low. Granted in boston I had Rhode Island, NH, Maine and a ton of visitors coming and going all the time. At the moment I'm not sure If I could stay long term here. Even the regular ladies are just not as attractive.

And the ladies for the most part are charging boston type rates but most don't seem to offer more then one cup. In boston your getting two if not three for these prices. I'm talking 200 on up range.

And how do you all survive down here, it costs just as much if not more down here and the pay is almost half of what it is in boston.

Malabar
10-01-09, 08:32

Welcome to Florida. The rules are different here....

Mal

Bushluver
10-01-09, 08:48
Hello all,

Monger from boston down in Clearwater for a bit and don't know the area at all. I was out driving today and I noticed a lingerie shop that does modeling on GTB just past Rt19 or Hwy19 if thats what you call your roads down here. I haven't been but do know there are ones over in ybor. I was just a little surprised to see this in clearwater and was wondering if anyone has ever visited this place and if so. Any happenings going on?

From someone feeling like I landed on an alien planet.A bit of advice...Get back in your spaceship and go back where you came from.

Peter Rammer
10-01-09, 09:06
Spotted Vanessa M on NFH yesterday. Almost didn't recognize her. She looks very pale and has dropped down to what appears to be about 90 pounds. Looks very sickly.

The only other sighting was some nasty, older, brown-haired WSW that I have seen from time to time. Don't know her name and not planning on getting acquainted with her to find out.

Best of luck and be safeAs a ghost and not eating much. Her only priorities are getting high, getting high and making money to get high! Anyone dating her should think twice and use a condom. Her frequent use of needles and multiple sex partners are red flags. She's actually a nice extremely addicted lady headed in a bad direction. Yesterday po po here arrested 7 different ladies in their clean up efforts. I suppose they've given up on fighting real crime? Also noticed tricycle clowns very aggressively patroling GTB/Cleveland areas yesterday.

Red Gates
10-01-09, 10:54
Hello all,

And how do you all survive down here, it costs just as much if not more down here and the pay is almost half of what it is in boston.Another snowbird ranting about how much better things are wherever he's from. Here's an idea; I-4 will take you to I-95, which will take you back to the promised land. Don't forget to write.

In keeping with the intent of this forum, avoid the shop on GTB. With a little research, you'll find there are much better options for your $. But you've already decreed the girls here are much too ugly, so best to spend your time preparing for your prompt return to beantown.

Bushluver
10-01-09, 12:06
And how do you all survive down here, it costs just as much if not more down here and the pay is almost half of what it is in boston. Not true!

You may take a 23.35% decrease and still maintain your standard of living.

Product Boston-Quincy MA Metro Div. Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater FL Metro - St. Petersburg-Clearwater FL Difference
Home Price $419,000.00 $255,661.00 $163,339.00
Payment + Interest $1,721.55 $1,100.05 $621.50
Apt. Rent $1,350.00 $911.00 $439.00
Total Energy $311.52 $224.40 $87.12
Doctor Visit $149.00 $71.00 $78.00
Lipitor $142.19 $141.76 $0.43
Dentist Visit $101.00 $72.50 $28.50
Optometrist $95.80 $64.30 $31.50
Washer Repair $88.00 $52.38 $35.62
Vet. Services $56.00 $44.80 $11.20
Beauty Salon $49.00 $31.70 $17.30
Women's Slacks $46.99 $30.25 $16.74
Phone $38.45 $27.87 $10.58
Men's Shirt $34.99 $30.69 $4.30
Boy's Jeans $32.99 $21.36 $11.63
News Paper $26.67 $15.67 $11.00
Hair Cut $15.80 $12.30 $3.50
Tire Balance $11.10 $11.24 $0.14
Dry Cleaning $11.00 $11.13 $0.13
Movie $10.90 $7.54 $3.36
T.Bone Steak $10.77 $9.51 $1.26
Pizza $9.59 $10.24 $0.65
Ibuprofen $8.73 $8.39 $0.34
Beer $8.49 $8.77 $0.28
Wine $7.59 $6.94 $0.65
Potatoes $7.18 $6.79 $0.39
Cascade $5.45 $5.77 $0.32
Canola Oil $4.91 $3.91 $1.00
Bowling $4.60 $3.83 $0.77
Cereal $4.47 $3.38 $1.09
Parmesan Cheese $4.43 $3.67 $0.76
Sausage $4.17 $3.14 $1.03
Coffee $3.93 $3.36 $0.57
Ground Beef $3.91 $2.84 $1.07
Hamburger Sandwich $3.81 $2.72 $1.09
2-pc Chicken $3.70 $2.97 $0.73
Potato Chips $3.49 $3.58 $0.09
Frozen Meal $3.11 $2.75 $0.36
Orange Juice $3.10 $3.26 $0.16
Tennis Balls $3.09 $2.81 $0.28
Sugar $2.95 $1.79 $1.16
Peaches $2.65 $2.18 $0.47
Half Gal. Milk $2.56 $2.45 $0.11
Toothpaste $2.50 $2.86 $0.36
Dozen Eggs $2.23 $1.50 $0.73
Klennex $2.23 $1.89 $0.34
Lettuce $1.83 $1.52 $0.31
Gasoline $1.67 $1.77 $0.10
Coke $1.67 $1.65 $0.02
Fried Chicken $1.65 $1.40 $0.25
Bread $1.44 $1.24 $0.20
Frozen Corn $1.31 $1.12 $0.19
Tuna $1.28 $1.17 $0.11
Shampoo $1.05 $0.96 $0.09
Sweet Peas $0.75 $1.26 $0.51
Bananas $0.73 $0.69 $0.04
Mortgage Rate (%) 5.18% 5.59% -0.42

Data soure: ACCRA www.costofliving.org

If Boston is such a great place to live, why are you here?

PeterPiper52
10-01-09, 12:28
Hello all,

From someone feeling like I landed on an alien planet.I'm originally from the Boston area (Waltham) and have been down here about a dozen years, and I wouldn't move back there for anything. I agree, the cost of living here has gone up. Not quite like Boston though, where $1000 gets you a studio apartment in a shady neighborhood. I still maintain a condo up there and am getting ready to sell it because the fees have tripled in the last 8 years. I don't miss the high sales tax, the high property taxes, the high state income tax, and most of all, the high excise tax that you have to pay on your car every year like property tax. That is why Massachusetts is called Taxachusetts.

As far as the ladies go, I think that we have some of the hottest ladies on the planet. You want to see hot women, go to Shephards on Clearwater Beach on a Saturday or Sunday. You'll feel like you're in a candy store.

I do miss going to RI, only because prostitution is legal behind closed doors. I make many RI trips when I go up to visit my daughter and some friends. I love the city of Boston, but I don't miss the idiots who run the city, or the idiot governor of the state. While you will be shoveling out from a major Nor'easter, I will be on the beach drinking a margarita and watching the pretty ladies strutting in their bikinis.

R Consultant
10-01-09, 13:02
You are completely correct. These ladies charge a ridiculous amount of coin and the wags down her don't compute at all. That is why most of the times only the naive pay those fees.

Happy Hunting..

Hello all,

Stiff Willy
10-01-09, 22:18
Another snowbird ranting about how much better things are wherever he's from. Here's an idea; I-4 will take you to I-95, which will take you back to the promised land. Don't forget to write.

In keeping with the intent of this forum, avoid the shop on GTB. With a little research, you'll find there are much better options for your $. But you've already decreed the girls here are much too ugly, so best to spend your time preparing for your prompt return to beantown.I should have added I wasnt bashing the area but I'm sorry that boston is just a tad ahead of the times. And no snow bird.

I wasnt bashing again (should have added) but when I have mass, ri, nh, maine and visitors from across the country coming in from NY, Vegas etc etc and some of the hot ones from here like Cali and her friends. I should have worded differently but more choices and options up north and as stated. Most give yyou two pops for your money. I'm a stoner so I don't always do things clearly or think things thru. Hence the post.

But no bashing was intended, I just think boston is a tad more civalized then here. I mean no radio stations down here that don't play fleetwood mac or elton john every 20 minutes.

I'm new here (month) so maybe the post was a bit premature. Don't worry though you do have some hotties here. I've already started my list to do's.

Loafer Boat
10-01-09, 23:18
Another snowbird ranting about how much better things are wherever he's from. Here's an idea; I-4 will take you to I-95, which will take you back to the promised land. Don't forget to write.

In keeping with the intent of this forum, avoid the shop on GTB. With a little research, you'll find there are much better options for your $. But you've already decreed the girls here are much too ugly, so best to spend your time preparing for your prompt return to beantown.

Well said Ace...just one more sentiment for him.....
Don't forget to take your Red Sux hat with you!

SteelThunder
10-01-09, 23:35
Yesterday po po here arrested 7 different ladies in their clean up efforts. I suppose they've given up on fighting real crime? Also noticed tricycle clowns very aggressively patroling GTB/Cleveland areas yesterday.

Usually they start the reverse sting operation after they do one of these big round-ups. Be extra careful in Clearwater if you venture that way.

Peter Rammer
10-02-09, 08:44
Usually they start the reverse sting operation after they do one of these big round-ups. Be extra careful in Clearwater if you venture that way.They haven't done a 'John' sting here in Clearwater in a long time! Po po always conducts them on GTB/Cleveland near San Remo, but be careful everywhere! No deal making through the window and pay attention to your surroundings. Remember the 22 rules, and if it looks too good, be very careful. Stings usually start late in the afternoon until around midnight.

Nemodc
10-02-09, 16:04
to 102.5, the Bone. I have never heard either of them on that station.

Nemo

But no bashing was intended, I just think boston is a tad more civalized then here. I mean no radio stations down here that don't play fleetwood mac or elton john every 20 minutes.

The Lovemuscle
10-06-09, 00:02
Not true!

You may take a 23.35% decrease and still maintain your standard of living.

Product Boston-Quincy MA Metro Div. Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater FL Metro - St. Petersburg-Clearwater FL Difference
Home Price $419,000.00 $255,661.00 $163,339.00
Payment + Interest $1,721.55 $1,100.05 $621.50
Apt. Rent $1,350.00 $911.00 $439.00
Total Energy $311.52 $224.40 $87.12
Doctor Visit $149.00 $71.00 $78.00
Lipitor $142.19 $141.76 $0.43
Dentist Visit $101.00 $72.50 $28.50
Optometrist $95.80 $64.30 $31.50
Washer Repair $88.00 $52.38 $35.62
Vet. Services $56.00 $44.80 $11.20
Beauty Salon $49.00 $31.70 $17.30
Women's Slacks $46.99 $30.25 $16.74
Phone $38.45 $27.87 $10.58
Men's Shirt $34.99 $30.69 $4.30
Boy's Jeans $32.99 $21.36 $11.63
News Paper $26.67 $15.67 $11.00
Hair Cut $15.80 $12.30 $3.50
Tire Balance $11.10 $11.24 $0.14
Dry Cleaning $11.00 $11.13 $0.13
Movie $10.90 $7.54 $3.36
T.Bone Steak $10.77 $9.51 $1.26
Pizza $9.59 $10.24 $0.65
Ibuprofen $8.73 $8.39 $0.34
Beer $8.49 $8.77 $0.28
Wine $7.59 $6.94 $0.65
Potatoes $7.18 $6.79 $0.39
Cascade $5.45 $5.77 $0.32
Canola Oil $4.91 $3.91 $1.00
Bowling $4.60 $3.83 $0.77
Cereal $4.47 $3.38 $1.09
Parmesan Cheese $4.43 $3.67 $0.76
Sausage $4.17 $3.14 $1.03
Coffee $3.93 $3.36 $0.57
Ground Beef $3.91 $2.84 $1.07
Hamburger Sandwich $3.81 $2.72 $1.09
2-pc Chicken $3.70 $2.97 $0.73
Potato Chips $3.49 $3.58 $0.09
Frozen Meal $3.11 $2.75 $0.36
Orange Juice $3.10 $3.26 $0.16
Tennis Balls $3.09 $2.81 $0.28
Sugar $2.95 $1.79 $1.16
Peaches $2.65 $2.18 $0.47
Half Gal. Milk $2.56 $2.45 $0.11
Toothpaste $2.50 $2.86 $0.36
Dozen Eggs $2.23 $1.50 $0.73
Klennex $2.23 $1.89 $0.34
Lettuce $1.83 $1.52 $0.31
Gasoline $1.67 $1.77 $0.10
Coke $1.67 $1.65 $0.02
Fried Chicken $1.65 $1.40 $0.25
Bread $1.44 $1.24 $0.20
Frozen Corn $1.31 $1.12 $0.19
Tuna $1.28 $1.17 $0.11
Shampoo $1.05 $0.96 $0.09
Sweet Peas $0.75 $1.26 $0.51
Bananas $0.73 $0.69 $0.04
Mortgage Rate (%) 5.18% 5.59% -0.42

Data soure: ACCRA www.costofliving.org

If Boston is such a great place to live, why are you here?

But you got waaaay too much time on your hands.

Happy HOing,
LM

Peter Rammer
10-06-09, 08:47
On NFH by Pleasant Inn look for Minnie. She is a hottie for sure smoking body and ets into it for sure...40 for all the way....Oh and she is Josh's new girl hahahahahaScooping Minnie(almost her real name). She rarely walks and usually hangs with a dope boy or other free spending admirer?? And, of course, Josh is back in jail again. Not sure who's keeping Minnie now, but she's mostly in the NFH area.

If you see her, you'll notice she's probably the best thing you've seen
on NFH.

Member #5724
10-09-09, 16:17
Hit NFH and then Cleveland to GTB and spotted one walking down a side street off Cleveland. Went back and it was gone. I assume it was a menagarie in this heat. Did the cycle 2 times around 1pm and nada.

Member #4550
10-09-09, 18:18
Picked up WSW Lu last night on GTB near Orange Motel. Late 30s - early 40s - auburn hair, small frame, small but nice tits w/poofy nipples. Didn't have a place, so we parked and got BBBJCIM for .20. Quite the bargain. Pierced tongue added some friction to the diction. Played w/holy of holies while she deep sucked Mr. Johnson. **** was well-lubricated and she got-off on the finger intercourse. She drained Mr. J. and apologized for spitting after she caught the pearl jam. Would like to see he again with horizontal mambo in mind. Finger smelled un-funky despite the wetness that was encountered. She said she gets off on getting eaten; like to oblige her. Al in all a pretty hot middle aged woman who like what she does and does it well.

Peter Rammer
10-12-09, 09:25
Scooping Minnie(almost her real name). She rarely walks and usually hangs with a dope boy or other free spending admirer?? And, of course, Josh is back in jail again. Not sure who's keeping Minnie now, but she's mostly in the NFH area.

If you see her, you'll notice she's probably the best thing you've seen
on NFH.Save your gas looking for her azz because our favorite Uncle Leo is giving her a free makeover at the luxurious steelbar suites. Maybe she just wanted to be closer to Josh the quintessential hapless dope boy?

Peter Rammer
10-13-09, 08:47

The only other sighting was some nasty, older, brown-haired wsw that I have seen from time to time. Don't know her name and not planning on getting acquainted with her to find out.

Best of luck and be safeFelt sorry for her azz and he's giving her a full makeover at the Deputy Dog Inn on 49th street. Poor girl is a frequent customer there, and if she's lucky, her and Nikki will play 'pin the tail on the jackazz' using Josh as the pincushion.

Peter Rammer
10-15-09, 08:14
With so many ladies locked up and po po swarming like a bunch of rum dumb cowboys, it's pretty quiet here. Noticed Nonni (wrong spelling) was busted, but she's already bonded out. She had allegedly stopped working to take care of her sick mom? Glad to see she's back with our program.

Also did have the good fortune to get a plumbing lesson from Kentucky recently and her skills are nice.

Peter Rammer
10-20-09, 08:52
I'm pleased to report that Nokki's has reopened for business! Also, the Kentucky Kitchen has relocated back west closer to Popeyes. New restaurants are popping up in the Motel 21 area as well. Clearwater, if you look closely, has become an Epicurean delight. Gives a ho new meaning to the 'Taste of Clearwater' I think.

Lolligagger
10-21-09, 00:52
I'm pleased to report that Nokki's has reopened for business! Also, the Kentucky Kitchen has relocated back west closer to Popeyes. New restaurants are popping up in the Motel 21 area as well. Clearwater, if you look closely, has become an Epicurean delight. Gives a ho new meaning to the 'Taste of Clearwater' I think.

Great news...I think I'll take my twins there for
dinner.

R Consultant
10-21-09, 08:46
The school of Epicurus aka the garden and the main ingredient in that dining area is happiness.

I would visit soon guys before the food spoils..

Happy Hunting..

SteelThunder
10-21-09, 18:27
I have spotted Kentucky at a couple different spots over the past couple weeks. I know she has decent past reports but both times I spotted her she was completely whacked out. I saw her dancing along gulf to bay near the ice cream shop one morning at about 10 am. The other time I saw her it was in front of that little grocery store across from the car wash. She was equally insane that time. She looks like she is about 15 pounds lighter than the pics that My Vice took of her when she was in Tampa. I passed on her since she was drawing every eye possible as she tweaked all over the place. I won't be betting on that filly until she is acting a little less crazy.

Peter Rammer
10-22-09, 07:48
I have spotted Kentucky at a couple different spots over the past couple weeks. I know she has decent past reports but both times I spotted her she was completely whacked out. I saw her dancing along gulf to bay near the ice cream shop one morning at about 10 am. The other time I saw her it was in front of that little grocery store across from the car wash. She was equally insane that time. She looks like she is about 15 pounds lighter than the pics that My Vice took of her when she was in Tampa. I passed on her since she was drawing every eye possible as she tweaked all over the place. I won't be betting on that filly until she is acting a little less crazy.Yesterday just after 10 am she was struttin'/dancin' on Cleveland acrossed from Popeyes. Again about 7 pm she was spotted doing another dance video.

And she's definitely lighter than the 'My Vice' photoshoot days. When those were taken (early May 2009) she had just gotten out of the steel bar suites.

A very friendly girl, even when stoned, but you're right about scooping her.

You never know who else is watching the show, including uncle leo and even the tricycle bozos!

Peter Rammer
10-26-09, 11:42
Has moved to the west a bit, but is still serving monstrous portions! Still open 24/7 as well.

Nikki's bistro is only occassionly open thanks to her new db bf giving her rock candy. She's porked up way too much for my taste anyways. Give her a few weeks to reach her proper ho'ing weight!

Dee is back out on Clr/Largo, but only very discreetly. That area is pretty dead of late.

Motorcycle bobos are out doing speed traps also. Now they are on GTBat US 19, but they'll probably move to a new spot soon? They're in a pack of 3 and usually only stop you if you're doing more than 10mph over the limit. Where they're located now, however; is to catch red light runners. Guess it might be asking way too much, but have they solved any real crimes lately? Silly me, of course not!

Bicycle turds are even sneakier and are almost exclusively in only the Gateway area.

Akimbo G18
11-03-09, 01:27
Nikki's bistro is only occassionly open thanks to her new db bf giving her rock candy. She's porked up way too much for my taste anyways. Give her a few weeks to reach her proper ho'ing weight! Picked her up yesterday afternoon behind the pleasant inn where she was staying at, but I don't think she was fat at all. Can we say holy f*king tits tho. OMG this girl would be making so much money on BP if she knew how to use a computer. The best part tho, I gave her.3 and got half and half! Thats like what, a song at mons?

I was a happy happy man when I left the place.

Peter Rammer
11-03-09, 16:57
Picked her up yesterday afternoon behind the pleasant inn where she was staying at, but I don't think she was fat at all. Can we say holy f*king tits tho. OMG this girl would be making so much money on BP if she knew how to use a computer. The best part tho, I gave her.3 and got half and half! Thats like what, a song at mons?

I was a happy happy man when I left the place.To get her at just the right time! Plus her rock diet is really doing wonders for her figure. Oh, thanks for not paying her a f*kking kings ransom like some idiots do!

Peter Rammer
11-04-09, 09:23
Uncle Po Po captured a rare swallowing wildcat here yesterday! The crazy kat will likely be in captivity for some time with her sales charge? One of the undercover po's tricked the dumb kitty into getting him something for his head. Etc! Just about a week ago I dreamed I warned her about po's sneaky ways and to "never buy anything illegal for a date" etc.! Dopey didn't listen and she really had her dream date. LOL!

SteelThunder
11-05-09, 12:47
Uncle Po Po captured a rare swallowing wildcat here yesterday! The crazy kat will likely be in captivity for some time with her sales charge? One of the undercover po's tricked the dumb kitty into getting him something for his head. Etc! Just about a week ago I dreamed I warned her about po's sneaky ways and to "never buy anything illegal for a date" etc.!

I finally had caught this wildcat earlier this week. She had just come out for the day and wasn't all zoned out like I had seen her a few times before. She's an enthusiastic performer and about as drama free as it gets when she's sober. I spent a couple hours with her and am glad I did before she was caged. Everything is on the menu for FS and she is a very, very good oral provider. Hopefully she gets a decent public defender so she can roam free once again.

Peter Rammer
11-05-09, 14:38
I finally had caught this wildcat earlier this week. She had just come out for the day and wasn't all zoned out like I had seen her a few times before. She's an enthusiastic performer and about as drama free as it gets when she's sober. I spent a couple hours with her and am glad I did before she was caged. Everything is on the menu for FS and she is a very, very good oral provider. Hopefully she gets a decent public defender so she can roam free once again.Big one!! Looks like you caught up with her just in time!! Her worst days are way, way better than 90% of the other ladies best ones!!! I'm just wondering who will be the lucky monger to pick her up next month when she's released?

And her menu has absolutely NO limits!

Peter Rammer
11-06-09, 09:28
With so many ladies locked up and po po swarming like a bunch of rum dumb cowboys, it's pretty quiet here. Noticed Nonni (wrong spelling) was busted, but she's already bonded out. She had allegedly stopped working to take care of her sick mom? Glad to see she's back with our program.

Also did have the good fortune to get a plumbing lesson from Kentucky recently and her skills are nice.Is back at the steelbar suites with a FTA and a 25k bond. Not the greatest booking photos, but has been a really nice python pleaser. Doesn't walk a lot lately, but sometimes prowls the sidestreets.

Usually south of GTB/Cleveland.

Member #5724
11-07-09, 09:14
Was out this morning early around 7:30am looking for an early morning python milking and all that was available was a very noticeable (waving at every car) BSW. Did the GTB-Cleveland-NFH stroll 2 times.

Anyone seen Tasha around lately and if so where, she has the nicest boobs around imho!!!

Member #5724
11-07-09, 13:32
I had a pretty good dream this morning.

Guess who is out of jail?

Minnie.

I found her On Myrtle Ave and Maple St.

Man is she GORGEOUS! Fell in love with her beautiful eyes. I want to take her off the street and clean her up. She could easily be raking in 2 bills on CL or BP.

She needs a bath and some deodorant, but her python skills were in top form.

Man, I still can not believe I found her. Glad I went back out around 11:30.

No digits, would only say she's around and would not divulge where she is staying.

Happy Hunting.

Peter Rammer
11-07-09, 13:39
Was out this morning early around 7:30am looking for an early morning python milking and all that was available was a very noticeable (waving at every car) BSW. Did the GTB-Cleveland-NFH stroll 2 times.

Anyone seen Tasha around lately and if so where, she has the nicest boobs around imho!!!Tasha is? Natasha Co***** is at the 49th street hilton.

Peter Rammer
11-07-09, 16:39
Brought me through hoor central station today at around 1pm. No leo seen, but plenty of ladies off GTB near the Hilltop area. All looked very tempting, but I had no time to linger long enough. Will look for one particular early 20's blonde hottie seen with anothe cute brunette. Don't even know their names yet?

Akimbo G18
11-08-09, 00:37
Brought me through hoor central station today at around 1pm. No leo seen, but plenty of ladies off GTB near the Hilltop area. All looked very tempting, but I had no time to linger long enough. Will look for one particular early 20's blonde hottie seen with anothe cute brunette. Don't even know their names yet?I saw them two walking a few days ago. looked very tempting, but i had the GF in the car at the time so. I think i have tried to scoop the blonde before by the motel across from popeyes, this was a maybe 3 month ago. But I was told " she doesn't work" by deeann?

Peter Rammer
11-10-09, 17:27
Not a lot seen today. GTB had Terry sitting near mptel 21 looking really nice.

Only a few other hags seen in that area. NFH had nothing escept 23 yo Deanna near Eldridge. Clr/Largo Road had Dee looking ok, but old. Not a lot of ladies at all.

Mary Ann the thief has been in the steelbar since july and was recently sentenced. She's in an in prison program called smart choices and won't be out anytime soon. http://pubtitlet.co.pinellas.fl.us/servlet/justice.docketdisplay.GEPE?CDI=CRC&CASE=0915152CFANO&CS__RESULTS__KNT=10

And here's her steelbar suites info:

http://*******.com/InmateBooking/SubjectResults.aspx?id=1363689

Remember that face for when she's released because I'm certain she'll be working and robbing again. Plus she likes to dye her hair blonde, but it is really brown & gray.

Peter Rammer
11-11-09, 16:21
They are doing a working girl sting (picking up ladies) and have a few arrested already! Even though they're going after the girls, be careful. They definitely have at least 1 undercover + his back up who are watching the stroll. They were all done near Motel 21 area since 10 am this morning.

Lolligagger
11-11-09, 18:38
Not a lot seen today. GTB had Terry sitting near mptel 21 looking really nice.

Only a few other hags seen in that area. NFH had nothing escept 23 yo Deanna near Eldridge. Clr/Largo Road had Dee looking ok, but old. Not a lot of ladies at all.

Mary Ann the thief has been in the steelbar since july and was recently sentenced. She's in an in prison program called smart choices and won't be out anytime soon. http://pubtitlet.co.pinellas.fl.us/servlet/justice.docketdisplay.GEPE?CDI=CRC&CASE=0915152CFANO&CS__RESULTS__KNT=10

And here's her steelbar suites info:

http://*******.com/InmateBooking/SubjectResults.aspx?id=1363689

Remember that face for when she's released because I'm certain she'll be working and robbing again. Plus she likes to dye her hair blonde, but it is really brown & gray.

She is a clever one though..After picking her up once
and nearly getting ripped off..I accidently picked her up two more times..she changes her hair color
so often and different styles of clothing.She likes to hitch hike too. Be real careful of this one.

Peter Rammer
11-11-09, 19:32
She is a clever one though..After picking her up once
and nearly getting ripped off..I accidently picked her up two more times..she changes her hair color so often and different styles of clothing.She likes to hitch hike too. Be real careful of this one.Hair coloring like some kinda' chameleon ho. For some reason my Clerk of the Court link didn't work?? But the po po link shows her. Remember that thieving face.