PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Archived Reports

MongeringTJ
05-02-05, 00:11
There has to be somebody out there who'll share some info! Come on help a poor fellow monger out. Rapid City is around 60,000 and has the base so there has to be a hot spot somewhere. Tonight while I was eating in a Chinese joint, I heard a guy in the next both, who was from the base saying a hooker knocked on his door and solicited him. He said he would never pay for it. Poor guy.... doesn't know what he's missing. When guys tell me "I never paid for it in my life" I answer " well I never had to charge for it in my life". Anyway, I'm getting off the subject. I didn't feel it wouild be appropriate to ask him especially since he was a sworn "anti-pay" monger.

There has to be a "stroll", a bar, somewhere in Rapid where hookers hang out. If anyone can help out please, please post!

As a kid up here there were whorehouses all over Deadwood. The Purple Door, the Green Door, etc. It was wide open almost legal with the Madames donating to the police fund etc. but the FBI came in and shut everthing down like in the early '80's (1980's! I'm not that old!) Anyway I moved away and lost touch. How did that vacuum get filled? Where is the action??

Great Expecta
07-05-05, 20:49
Still looking for the SW scene in Rapid City. There HAS to be some action here somewhere.

Big Guy Eight
09-07-05, 13:59
I lost my virginity in Deadwood in the early sixties.

There were two or three places downtown on the second floor of two story buildings. I remember the one I went to was across the street from the "saloon" where supposedly Wild Bill Hickcock met his early demise.

You walked up a creaky set of stairs to the second floor, knocked on the door, and were greeted by the Madam. She sat you down and out paraded four or five girls, you picked on, and went to her bedroom.

Back then it was all bare-back sex, about anything you wanted to do, for $25. All I remember was that I was scared as Hell, but didn't catch anything other than a great time with a girl named April.

Lil Ghost
09-10-05, 10:59
I lived there for 8 years, knew plenty of LE from beat to DOJ/DEA. No SW here. Sorry.

maybe if you're lucky regular get friendly at the strip clubs, maybe get a number.

Good luck

John in Tampa
10-06-05, 00:56
I did an online search for Rapid City and came up with the following. Does anyone have any recommendations, experiences, or advice about any of the following:

D & T Enterprises
Rapid City, SD 57701 Phone: (605) 343-5022

Playpen
Rapid City, SD 57701 Phone: (605) 716-6121

Sasse But Classy
117 E Nevada Dr
Rapid City, SD 57701-7117 Phone: (605) 393-0206

Stirmel Tracey & Dennis
Rapid City, SD 57701 Phone: (605) 343-5022