PDA

View Full Version : UTR, Non-Pro, SB's

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

Just For Today
05-24-17, 22:03
A similar thread was started in the Greenville area and has gained a little traction, as quality is becoming harder to find on BP. I do travel to Cola from time to time, for those that travel down the SB pathi'll share some info to start off with.

SexiiJordan.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/7bf4ecaa-7ca8-4174-88ed-270565c3ec6f

This one's photo is 100% accurate, she showed up smoking hot! She seemed ok and lunch meeting went well. Scheduled a second date to meet up for lunch and desert. After lunch we proceed to the parking lot and we start to leave for some quality adult activity then she proceeded to tell me she is on her period. Hmmmmm I was thinking, why didn't she tell me this before hand. She's saying she doesn't want me to leave unhappy so we agree on a car style BBBJ. Honestly this girl can flat suck a dick and swallows every drop and then some. Of course she is still wanting full allowance. To give her benefit of the doubt, period does happen but our first meeting was rescheduled because of her period. Arranged another date. She came back to my room, got undressed, gave me a little teaser and guess what. She is on her period again! At this point I'm tired of playing games. Told her her. You've been on your period for three weeks. You might need to go to the Dr and have that shit checked out. Told her to get dressed and leave. She still wants allowance, told her there isn't on to wasted my time. She calls pimp boyfriend, then it dawned on me, boyfriend has the happy hole under lock. And of course there is a confrontation. At this point I'm supper pissed, police involved whole nine yards. If I wouldn't had to explain what I was doing at a hotel in the first place, pimp boyfriend would currently be in a body bag. She would probably be worth while if her wasn't in the picture however, she currently has a. Avoid At All Cost. Rating.

Just For Today
05-24-17, 22:17
Jennaannbae22.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/1c2eb66d-4e6d-4d68-836d-94efb4044394

Well they are not all nuts, this one is a sweetie. She will want to meet in public for lunch first to see if there is an interest. Things went well so we scheduled a second date a couple weeks later. Met for lunch and back to my place for desert. Everything is covered, but for a CBJ which I'm not fond of she's not bad. Seen her several times now. Face pic is accurate and she does look better in person. Don't know why she doesn't have a body pic. That girl has a nice body. Typically I see her for a few hours maybe a little better. Total damage 150.

FTP1999
05-29-17, 21:51
Your PM box full.

Please PM me ASAP about Jordan.

I'm dealing w her now.

Oh shit.

A similar thread was started in the Greenville area and has gained a little traction, as quality is becoming harder to find on BP. I do travel to Cola from time to time, for those that travel down the SB pathi'll share some info to start off with.

SexiiJordan.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/7bf4ecaa-7ca8-4174-88ed-270565c3ec6f

This one's photo is 100% accurate, she showed up smoking hot! She seemed ok and lunch meeting went well. Scheduled a second date to meet up for lunch and desert. After lunch we proceed to the parking lot and we start to leave for some quality adult activity then she proceeded to tell me she is on her period. Hmmmmm I was thinking, why didn't she tell me this before hand. She's saying she doesn't want me to leave unhappy so we agree on a car style BBBJ. Honestly this girl can flat suck a dick and swallows every drop and then some. Of course she is still wanting full allowance. To give her benefit of the doubt, period does happen but our first meeting was rescheduled because of her period. Arranged another date. She came back to my room, got undressed, gave me a little teaser and guess what. She is on her period again! At this point I'm tired of playing games. Told her her. You've been on your period for three weeks. You might need to go to the Dr and have that shit checked out. Told her to get dressed and leave. She still wants allowance, told her there isn't on to wasted my time. She calls pimp boyfriend, then it dawned on me, boyfriend has the happy hole under lock. And of course there is a confrontation. At this point I'm supper pissed, police involved whole nine yards. If I wouldn't had to explain what I was doing at a hotel in the first place, pimp boyfriend would currently be in a body bag. She would probably be worth while if her wasn't in the picture however, she currently has a. Avoid At All Cost. Rating.

Just For Today
05-30-17, 20:04
Your PM box full.

Please PM me ASAP about Jordan.

I'm dealing w her now.

Oh shit.Just sent you a PM.

Pappa54
05-30-17, 20:44
Hey brothers, dealt with her a year ago. The girl also is heavy in opioids. Definitely bat shit crazy.

Pappa54.

Just sent you a PM.

FTP1999
05-30-17, 22:03
Holy shit,

You just saved my ass with her.

PM me if you want details.

Hey brothers, dealt with her a year ago. The girl also is heavy in opioids. Definitely bat shit crazy.

Pappa54.

RedThunder
06-17-17, 17:56
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/beae5b51-2f68-4b80-a838-659c41fb126a

I never get scammed because I never send money online, except for this time LOL. Knew it was stupid but took a chance. Only $25 but it's the principal. Lot of effort was put in for such a small amount of money. Who does this shit, LOL Hell maybe a dude for all I know. But I have an actual name and reported to Paypal and SA so. Happy hunting though. I've been killing it this summer with co-eds. Need a break I'm going broke LOL.

Just For Today
06-30-17, 22:04
I swear to God all mighty, if I was 25 years younger I would marry this young lady.

I'm not going to use her real name here, only what she has publicly posted. Pay 0 that is ZERO attention to her photos. In then she looks like maybe a 6. If she did not show up looking like a strong 8 I'll kiss your ass. After she gives you her number you will be able to find some other photos. I started talking to this lady right before I went on vacation. Email her while I was on vacation. Talked to her another week after I got back. This young lady is the sweetest lady I have met yet. Communication a 10 personality a 10 appearance strong 8. This lady is the definition of what a SB should be. I thought I had found a new number one. We meet up and she was 110% what I was looking for however, she wasnt feeling it. Well ill just be damn, it sucks getting older! LOL now that I'm starting to dang the door of 50. Its happens a couple times now. Can't give any intimate details, it didn't get that far. The only reason I'm sharing this one is because I know we won't be a thing. So if you are a SA member and looking for a GFE SB give her a try. The allowance she was looking below reasonable.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/9b1bf0a7-0f7d-46da-9f9c-2ac9aa710497

Just For Today
06-30-17, 22:09
I have had such luck with ladies showing up looking so much better than her photos, hell I gave this one a try. Not the case here, skip her IMO.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/ade993a5-4e09-1401-d964-f7edf2205bad

Just For Today
07-05-17, 12:33
A few time wasters in Columbia. The kind that conversate well, sets appointments and cancels at the last minute or you don't hear back from.

Renata.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/92c2916d-99e2-4bb3-bfd5-72c907db6810

Sophie.

Slouies96.

Jane Doe.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/9e2a1461-00b7-45c9-9765-f3efb77d7a8a

Zauriel
07-05-17, 12:49
She looks like a thumb.

I have had such luck with ladies showing up looking so much better than her photos, hell I gave this one a try. Not the case here, skip her IMO.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/ade993a5-4e09-1401-d964-f7edf2205bad

AbcuGay
07-31-17, 22:14
Hey guys,

I don't have anything to report, but more so say that you guys rock! I am a trial member of SA, but not a paying member. I figured, I don't have enough spare change currently to play so figured theres no point to paying for a membership yet. But, I love what you guys are doing sharing info on these gals with a thumbs up or down. I'm sure I speak for most when I say, we really appreciate it.

Thanks again!

PharmaGuy2
08-03-17, 17:59
A few time wasters in Columbia. The kind that conversate well, sets appointments and cancels at the last minute or you don't hear back from.

Renata.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/92c2916d-99e2-4bb3-bfd5-72c907db6810

Sophie.

Slouies96.

Jane Doe.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/9e2a1461-00b7-45c9-9765-f3efb77d7a8aI agree, Jane Doe quoted me 250 per visit, but will not commit to a day and time.

I renewed my membership a few days ago for the first time in a couple years, back then it seemed easy to find a couple fair priced girls. Now they all five you the run around. Some ask "what are you paying" its their pussy, they should know what they want.

Spent most the day emailing back and forth with one today. I swear it was a fake ad, she was so vague and hard to communicate with. I have read the site hires people to create fake ads just to make it appear to be a good site. So be careful and don't waste time if it is not going any where. If they look to good to be true and just joined, don't bother.

If anyone knows any good ones within a 100 mile radius of Columbia, let me know and I will do the same for you. I have a couple I don't care to see any more.

Just For Today
08-15-17, 23:16
Hannahroxannee.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/7f1ecbcd-cdfa-48bb-a160-5fb747773235

Hanna is ok. Not top notch, if she was I wouldn't post it but not bad. Her profile says curvy. And her profile pics indicate curvy in all the right place. I love tits! After several emails we exchanged numbers and I done a fb search and found her profile. Some of her photos were hot as hell. Well you know me I got to found out! LOL Met for dinner, she is cute in the face or accurate to pics. The wording in her profile is correct in this case. She has a little one now and still has a lot of the baby weight. Not fat but probably a good 30 lbs over. Not trying to take away from her, she is sweet as hell, great personality and had a god time with her. My concern with her is she will run downhill fast if she isn't careful. She will not compete for top 3 so I'm not sure if I will see her again. With that said, she is still not to the point where she will be ok with giving out her number. For the breakdown, total visit was about 3 hours. I'm sure she might be different with someone else but for me she was BBFS CIP BBBJCIM honestly I don't know if she swallowed or not. LOL Anything but butt play. Total 200 You don't have to pay 500 a visit to find a SB. But there will be some leg work involved in it.

Maxim V
08-16-17, 17:22
Hannahroxannee.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/7f1ecbcd-cdfa-48bb-a160-5fb747773235

Hanna is ok. Not top notch, if she was I wouldn't post it but not bad. Her profile says curvy. And her profile pics indicate curvy in all the right place. I love tits! After several emails we exchanged numbers and I done a fb search and found her profile. Some of her photos were hot as hell. Well you know me I got to found out! LOL Met for dinner, she is cute in the face or accurate to pics. The wording in her profile is correct in this case. She has a little one now and still has a lot of the baby weight. Not fat but probably a good 30 lbs over. Not trying to take away from her, she is sweet as hell, great personality and had a god time with her. My concern with her is she will run downhill fast if she isn't careful. She will not compete for top 3 so I'm not sure if I will see her again. With that said, she is still not to the point where she will be ok with giving out her number. For the breakdown, total visit was about 3 hours. I'm sure she might be different with someone else but for me she was BBFS CIP BBBJCIM honestly I don't know if she swallowed or not. LOL Anything but butt play. Total 200 You don't have to pay 500 a visit to find a SB. But there will be some leg work involved in it.

007.I don't want to join just to view her pics. You have another link or pics?

Just For Today
08-17-17, 17:46
I don't want to join just to view her pics. You have another link or pics?I did not download any photos of her I was not hanging on to her so there was no point. The membership there is free to view and search but you do have to be a paid member to email.

Trek1000
08-21-17, 07:35
So far joining SA has been a good thing. I will only stay for a month or so, as previously mentioned by other posters. I am already chatting with several candidates and have scheduled initial meetups. I've only been a paid member for one day and off to a great start. Will update as I have more info. Looking forward to start posting some reviews.

RubLover803
08-24-17, 12:11
Has anyone seen the redhead goes by Kay for massage?

Actually found her on POF.

She says she's been doing massage for several years in the side.

Just For Today
08-25-17, 17:17
So far joining SA has been a good thing. I will only stay for a month or so, as previously mentioned by other posters. I am already chatting with several candidates and have scheduled initial meetups. I've only been a paid member for one day and off to a great start. Will update as I have more info. Looking forward to start posting some reviews.Happy searching. A couple of friendly tips. Email the hell out of them, there are profiles there that are designed to waste time, move through them quickly. As with any dating site, if it looks to good to be true, it probably is.

MichaeLever4
08-26-17, 12:07
I've used sa on and off. Recenlty I talked to many and met one. The one I met is a horn dog but I didn't figure that out right way. We initially chatting on there and we eventually started talking outside the app. When that happen she started sending me suggestive photos of herself and saying erotic things getting me worked up. We talked but I kept what I said reserved. She got me worked up pretty good and said we would meet soon. Few days later she invited me to her place. Wow!! I was not expecting it. She even bought me some dinner. The women sucked me dry 4 times during night which was amazing and we screwed for hours and even one point with out the covers. I know that's stupid but heat of moment. I stayed all night and left next day. Best experience of life and best part it came with no strings attached. It's probably a one and done kind of thing and feel she may get guy on hook so they will keep coming to see her which is dam good way. She did tell later she never does that and what her allowances usually are. I think that is rare find but there are some decent girls on there. Most don't know how to communicate on there. I think it can go both ways. Guys act like horn dogs contacting ladies asking inappropriate questions which turn me women off. Some women want to know right out what kind of allowances they will get but don't want to chat a little to become comfortable with each other. It's crap shoot. It does take time to find the right girls. The dropped dead gorgeous ones too me are mostly a waste of time. They seem to be very particular about what they want at least that's my experience. It is questionable though about the working girls on there. There a bunch. Some not so obvious but you can tell some from there pics and conversations. Also, the ladies like too cover there bad sides up in there photos just like elsewhere online so look at them closely. Some private pics are also fake. The site is definitely a good place to meet the girls than the alternatives.

P.S. STAY THE FUCK OFF ASHLEY MADISON IF YOU HAVEN'T BEEN THERE LOL. PREMIUM PRICE AND NOTHING BUT FAKES.

Beer88
08-27-17, 07:49
Has anyone seen the redhead goes by Kay for massage?

Actually found her on POF.

She says she's been doing massage for several years in the side.What is POF? I had a lady named Kay respond to a craigslist ad and offered an half hour for eighty. Ok massage and nice finish. Really nice lady and was wearing lingerie. A little pricy for me, but left happy.

Just For Today
08-28-17, 23:10
What is POF? I had a lady named Kay respond to a craigslist ad and offered an half hour for eighty. Ok massage and nice finish. Really nice lady and was wearing lingerie. A little pricy for me, but left happy.Plenty Of Fish.

Jayb20
08-29-17, 16:22
I will keep you updated. I've sent out about 30 or so messages, I've found my response rate is like 1 in 3 and then a couple of meetups planned. I'm glad to join this group and help figure out pricing for us all.

Just For Today
08-30-17, 22:23
I've used sa on and off. Recenlty I talked to many and met one. The one I met is a horn dog but I didn't figure that out right way. We initially chatting on there and we eventually started talking outside the app. When that happen she started sending me suggestive photos of herself and saying erotic things getting me worked up. We talked but I kept what I said reserved. She got me worked up pretty good and said we would meet soon. Few days later she invited me to her place. Wow!! I was not expecting it. She even bought me some dinner. The women sucked me dry 4 times during night which was amazing and we screwed for hours and even one point with out the covers. I know that's stupid but heat of moment. I stayed all night and left next day. Best experience of life and best part it came with no strings attached. It's probably a one and done kind of thing and feel she may get guy on hook so they will keep coming to see her which is dam good way. She did tell later she never does that and what her allowances usually are. I think that is rare find but there are some decent girls on there. Most don't know how to communicate on there. I think it can go both ways. Guys act like horn dogs contacting ladies asking inappropriate questions which turn me women off. Some women want to know right out what kind of allowances they will get but don't want to chat a little to become comfortable with each other. It's crap shoot. It does take time to find the right girls. The dropped dead gorgeous ones too me are mostly a waste of time. They seem to be very particular about what they want at least that's my experience. It is questionable though about the working girls on there. There a bunch. Some not so obvious but you can tell some from there pics and conversations. Also, the ladies like too cover there bad sides up in there photos just like elsewhere online so look at them closely. Some private pics are also fake. The site is definitely a good place to meet the girls than the alternatives.

P.S. STAY THE FUCK OFF ASHLEY MADISON IF YOU HAVEN'T BEEN THERE LOL. PREMIUM PRICE AND NOTHING BUT FAKES.Dude! Pm me that chicks screen name! LOL Hell I haven't seen her yet. Hell my number on starts looking grumpy if I want it more than twice! I agree with your searching though. I have had better luck with ladies that look average in appearance and with selfies. Typically they look a lot better in person, occasionally a dud. These chicks that are looking like super models are mostly going nowhere and only sometime pan out.

Just For Today
08-30-17, 22:31
I will keep you updated. I've sent out about 30 or so messages, I've found my response rate is like 1 in 3 and then a couple of meetups planned. I'm glad to join this group and help figure out pricing for us all.In my experience. They have been all over the place. From a 50 buck car date to another chick wanted 1500 per date. On average I've found the price range to be between 200 and 400. The 3 I see regularly (one more than the others) run between 2 and 3. But I don't see chicks that are interested in a hour etc. To me it worth the 300 to have a hottie come spend the day and night with me.

MichaeLever4
08-31-17, 07:41
Totally worth it. A little extra and spend hours with them is way to go. I had one that would spent the night but she wanted to see me at least once a week. She was awesome but that didn't last long. It was too bad cause she was down to earth and just enjoyed hanging. Between 2 and 3 is about right. If you can find one that isn't high mileage and take care of regularly then you will have a winner. I'm almost say stay away from any body with mulit tats. Seems to be a good sign of what she is into. My personal opinion though.

In my experience. They have been all over the place. From a 50 buck car date to another chick wanted 1500 per date. On average I've found the price range to be between 200 and 400. The 3 I see regularly (one more than the others) run between 2 and 3. But I don't see chicks that are interested in a hour etc. To me it worth the 300 to have a hottie come spend the day and night with me.

Jayb20
08-31-17, 09:41
In my experience. They have been all over the place. From a 50 buck car date to another chick wanted 1500 per date. On average I've found the price range to be between 200 and 400. The 3 I see regularly (one more than the others) run between 2 and 3. But I don't see chicks that are interested in a hour etc. To me it worth the 300 to have a hottie come spend the day and night with me.

007.Yeah I'm looking for a girl to actually spend time with and multiple shots. I have a couple lined up. They graduated, can't find a job and their loan repayments are starting to kick in.

MichaeLever4
09-05-17, 18:50
Iso of SA girls that are reliable and looking for some that are overnighters if possible or along those lines. If anyone has some good suggestions then please pm me. Thanks.

MichaeLever4
09-07-17, 23:13
Met 2 girls on sa recently that I think are good candidates to avoid but if anyone is interested in pertinents then pm. Seniors only please.

MichaeLever4
09-08-17, 07:56
Flaky little women. Doesn't have a car. Takes days to reply to messages. Has a extremely jealous significant other that she scared to death will find her messages. Claims she can only meet for hr or so based on that talk, I think you will get rushed. She doesn't work but never available. I haven't actually met with her but just gave up after about several weeks trying to chat.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/1b459012-df91-4f5c-83b5-830a2d2cff53

Just For Today
09-12-17, 13:12
Flaky little women. Doesn't have a car. Takes days to reply to messages. Has a extremely jealous significant other that she scared to death will find her messages. Claims she can only meet for hr or so based on that talk, I think you will get rushed. She doesn't work but never available. I haven't actually met with her but just gave up after about several weeks trying to chat.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/1b459012-df91-4f5c-83b5-830a2d2cff53Personally I have had no luck with chicks in open relationships. The arrangement is usually dictated by the significant other in what she can or can not do. Honesty, from what you have said, she is going to offer nothing more than a poor hooker service at best. Next.

Shelby 500
09-12-17, 13:45
Her jealous SO means she doesn't know what an open relationship involves. She's in the exact opposite. Run far away. I avoid any SA profile claiming an open relationship because drama is always looming in the background.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/1b459012-df91-4f5c-83b5-830a2d2cff53

RubLover803
09-28-17, 10:47
Francesca.

To all who appreciated her talents be advised she is still working local and indie.

Text her!

Old530
10-13-17, 17:08
http://columbia.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/new-kitty-is-here-and-ready-for-you/23838317

This one uses same number as Katrinalover on SA.

https://images.seekingarrangement.com/prod/photos/7ca27b23-ae32-4be2-b7fc-8a08f030020a.jpg

She texted me her number, made the first contact, which made me a little spidy. Searched her number on backpage. Same number but don't think pics are the same.

I also google the number and first result was for a excort.

💯128175;127825;128166;128525;128521;128541;128536;9996; this is also in B. P. Add and in the S. A. Profile.

Just a FYI.

Henry777
10-20-17, 18:42
Well I just joined. I will share my experiences.

I am wondering one thing. There are some girls with the cute pics with the ears and nose. But it does not seem to be just to hide their face.

As they also have pictures with their face. I am wondering if this has any significance. If you guys have not figured it out, the peace sign with the hand does have some significance.

I was on AF and I can tell anyone about that if you are interested.

Gordo13
10-23-17, 18:25
Well I just joined. I will share my experiences.

I am wondering one thing. There are some girls with the cute pics with the ears and nose. But it does not seem to be just to hide their face.

As they also have pictures with their face. I am wondering if this has any significance. If you guys have not figured it out, the peace sign with the hand does have some significance.

I was on AF and I can tell anyone about that if you are interested.Okay, I'll bite, go ahead tell us.

Gordo.

Henry777
10-23-17, 20:51
Okay, I'll bite, go ahead tell us.

Gordo.Well let me tell you it has been absolutely amazing. There are so many high quality girls you are going to flip out. I have 6 dates ready to go and went on two. I joined on Sat.

One was a 18-23 yr old brunette, I thought for sure she was a scammer because her pictures were TGBT. I got her number and she texted me a picture and it was really her. She posed a certain way that I asked. The scammers have about 8-20 pics and they are successively racier but they cannot create anything on demand. And they are afraid to talk on the phone. It turns out she did not have plans that evening and we met. This was the first night of the day I paid the membership fee!! She was like a super-model and we hit it off. Normally not nervous it took a little bit to get my composure. I think if you get a connection going then the physical part flows. So we will follow up pretty soon.

And I will tell you about the other date in another post.

And there are 4-8 I could see if I was not busy. I mean it is like just unbelievable!!

Henry777
10-23-17, 21:01
Okay, I'll bite, go ahead tell us.

Gordo.The other one was 29 years old and just moved back to the area after being away for a while. She looked exactly like her pictures. She is trying to get herself established and wants to get into a new place. We met for dinner and I was able to get chocolates in advance and which she really really appreciated. Dinner was great and we made plans for vacationing in another city get together in a week.

And it think the chemistry was there so much. Compensation did not come up. But she is just going to be quite a bit of fun and I think we will have great times together.

I did not post my main pic but just left this blank. I would enable private pics on domain or occasionally would text a picture when cell phone connection was established. Many of the girls do not care what you look like until later in the conversation or perhaps just before you might meet so they can recognize you.

There are some coeds on there who are just testing the waters. They kind of join with a girlfriend. Two of them. You see two people in most of the pictures.

Professor55
10-24-17, 07:15
Francesca.

To all who appreciated her talents be advised she is still working local and indie.

Text her!

8439867019.Any idea why Pure shut down?

Henry777
10-31-17, 11:18
Have not seen this one yet but will let you know when I do. She will go out for 2 and I think based on some conversations that you will be happy with her. Currently she has some bills to pay.

I had chatted with her for a while, we could not get schedules synced. She goes by the name of Blonde-giggles. Her picture looks so sweet and innocent. But I think she will give you a good time. Anybody have any more detail. I will report when I see her which hopefully will be in the next 2 weeks.

Henry777
10-31-17, 13:40
The SA site is amazing. I had a really good experience in another city. So I will not post here but if you are interested PM me.

Just a little update for everyone if you are interested. I have been talking to her and she will go out and or meet for 2 and most likely stay for a satisfying visit. Currently she just moved into a house and has payments as well as furniture so you might say she is definitely looking to meet people. I plan on seeing her and will post results.

Anybody have any experience with her?

RedThunder
11-02-17, 10:48
The SA site is amazing. I had a really good experience in another city. So I will not post here but if you are interested PM me.

Just a little update for everyone if you are interested. I have been talking to her and she will go out and or meet for 2 and most likely stay for a satisfying visit. Currently she just moved into a house and has payments as well as furniture so you might say she is definitely looking to meet people. I plan on seeing her and will post results.

Anybody have any experience with her?I had plans to meet. Stood me up and went dark. Accurate pics and easy to find her social media. Seems like a time waster. On SA a lot. Good luck though. She is hot.

Henry777
11-03-17, 17:10
I had plans to meet. Stood me up and went dark. Accurate pics and easy to find her social media. Seems like a time waster. On SA a lot. Good luck though. She is hot.I am so sorry to hear about that. I do believe that may have been a one off. She has contacted me this week and even wanted to meet for lunch. So she has been pretty aggressive. These girls lives are very hectic. Things come and go. I am thinking that is what happened. If I ever see her will keep you guys posted.

Henry777
11-03-17, 17:29
Just wondering if anybody has any experience with her. She is on SA and has quite a long profile. She is under 20 but in talking with her, she is way beyond her years in maturity.

She wants to jet set all over the country and be invited for outings in NY, Florida and other places. I wonder if she is really getting that. She has a number of bills to pay.

Anyone have any experience with her?

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/e51c4b50-4bd3-4694-ad3f-ce383fee7bb7

ChuckLikesIt
11-04-17, 05:02
I am so sorry to hear about that. I do believe that may have been a one off. She has contacted me this week and even wanted to meet for lunch. So she has been pretty aggressive. These girls lives are very hectic. Things come and go. I am thinking that is what happened. If I ever see her will keep you guys posted.And another member says he has tried and was stood up, you're giving her too much credit. Never presume you're getting anything these ladies will tell you until it actually happens. Just because she seems aggressive to meet up with you does not mean she won't go dark or potentially meet you and grab her cash and dash. I hope it's as good as you think for your sake, but I'd hold off on the glowing endorsements until you finally meet her in person.

Henry777
11-04-17, 07:55
And another member says he has tried and was stood up, you're giving her too much credit. Never presume you're getting anything these ladies will tell you until it actually happens. Just because she seems aggressive to meet up with you does not mean she won't go dark or potentially meet you and grab her cash and dash. I hope it's as good as you think for your sake, but I'd hold off on the glowing endorsements until you finally meet her in person.Good advice and this is why we must all work together and share information. She is almost too aggressive which makes you believe she is totally into the game and knows all the ropes. She is a big girl and an aggressive girl. She has some experience dancing. I am not sure if that makes any difference but it might because it takes it out the "innocent college girls" MOTTIF who are studying and just trying to supplement their income and pay tuition for next semester. It becomes more of a business relationship I believe.

Either way I will keep everybody posted but it may be a couple of weeks.

Spamy91
11-04-17, 19:14
Just wondering if anybody has any experience with her. She is on SA and has quite a long profile. She is under 20 but in talking with her, she is way beyond her years in maturity.

She wants to jet set all over the country and be invited for outings in NY, Florida and other places. I wonder if she is really getting that. She has a number of bills to pay.

Anyone have any experience with her?

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/e51c4b50-4bd3-4694-ad3f-ce383fee7bb7For what its worth, she has been reviewed on the Atlanta page.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?14265-quot-Sugar-Babies-quot-and-quot-Arrangements-quot&p=3606341#post3606341.

ChuckLikesIt
11-06-17, 07:47
Any idea why Pure shut down?Not exactly sure why they shut down, though I do know that there was a lot of infighting between the various spas. I'd even heard one place called LEO's on another claiming they had underage girls, so the cops showed up to one of these places to check ids. My understanding is that was done out of spite, not because there have been any underage girls to my knowledge. As far as Francesca goes, I would be unsurprised if she ends back up at American spa (where she was prior to P.S. For YEARS). She has some pretty hardcore demons and I doubt she will be able to be successful managing her demons along with independent work for very long. When I first met her in 2012 she was in her early 40's, I'm surprised she still looks as decent as she does since she's mid 40's now. Members may pm re: demon details.

AbcuGay
11-16-17, 13:56
Hey would any of you guys be able to PM her #? I'm down to see her, but my SA account isn't verified and I don't want to upgrade my account. She's pretty smoking hot and I saw her review.

For what its worth, she has been reviewed on the Atlanta page.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?14265-quot-Sugar-Babies-quot-and-quot-Arrangements-quot&p=3606341#post3606341.

Murphy69
11-17-17, 19:06
Hey would any of you guys be able to PM her #? I'm down to see her, but my SA account isn't verified and I don't want to upgrade my account. She's pretty smoking hot and I saw her review.I think she stays extremely busy traveling around and seeing all her SD's. She does not read messages frequently and barely logs on now. Good luck getting a date set with her as I gave up.

Gay Batman
11-17-17, 21:34
I think she stays extremely busy traveling around and seeing all her SD's. She does not read messages frequently and barely logs on now. Good luck getting a date set with her as I gave up.I just thought it was me. I have sent her several messages over the last month and nothing. Then yesterday she favored me and granted me access to her private photos. I messaged her and crickets. I guess she wants me to throw out numbers and will respond when I get to one she likes. I don't know. Strange indeed.

Murphy69
11-18-17, 07:05
I just thought it was me. I have sent her several messages over the last month and nothing. Then yesterday she favored me and granted me access to her private photos. I messaged her and crickets. I guess she wants me to throw out numbers and will respond when I get to one she likes. I don't know. Strange indeed.I met the most insanely beautiful 19 year old true USC student on there and have been amazed by her lately. I felt bad as I told her she was too young but of course insisted she " is about to turn 20 so I should be okay with it". I fought it all I could and gave in. In person she was more beautiful than pictures and told me she had only seen one other guy from there which was easily believable judging by her shy demeanor. Literally she is a 9.5 in attitude, looks and fun and I had only recently started seeing her. The typical bubbly intelligent sorriority girl and all verified by me from social media. This one made me easily forget trying to track down and schedule with blonde ambition as this one is blonde as well and in my opinion better looking yet way lower in volume from what I believe as the case judging by conversation. They are out there but you just have to filter between all the garbage, fakes and time wasters on that site.

I met one who just wanted me to pay her to hangout at dinner or something but I politely backed away. She was sweet but just not my thing. There are a number of backpage rejects on there but they are easily spottable with their pictures in their backpage attire, silly poses and over all linguistics with their typing in their ads. I immediately just delete those. Seriously after using that site to meet the gorgeous blonde I was able to I don't think I could ever go back to backpage or probably many higher class pros as this one ruined it for me. No drugs, pre med student set to graduate a year early, life in order, intelligent, sweet, a little shy, wonderfully responsive during fun time, reliable, drug free, is who she says she is, absolutely gorgeous, trust worthy, honorable, and the most athletically lean body I have seen in awhile. Makes me remember how much fun I had in college and takes me back about 10-12 years ago.

Keep searching on there and weeding out the crap as you will find some pure gems. Realistically if you are willing to invest $250-$400 you will get damn near model material and not pimped out drug addicts like the current state of backpage. You will also get multihour appointments for that fee which is wonderful if you like long appointments like myself. $400 is a lot of money but spending 3 hours with an easy 9. 5 lady who is as sweet and willing to please as can be is a no brainer to me.

Case in point I currently know of a 23 year old USC student who is a former college cheerleader for 3 years on there. She has already offered 3 hours of intense fucking for $400 visits per time. Her attitude is a little snotty but looks are out of this world as have met her in person and only rule is use a condom. Everything else is fine. Great stuff on that site for sure if you can weed through the fakes and crap.

Murphy69
11-18-17, 07:18
I just thought it was me. I have sent her several messages over the last month and nothing. Then yesterday she favored me and granted me access to her private photos. I messaged her and crickets. I guess she wants me to throw out numbers and will respond when I get to one she likes. I don't know. Strange indeed.Judging by the Atlanta post I'm guessing a number of about $300 will get her and sounds like will get a hell of a lot of fun for a number of hours. For the fun described by that gentleman I'd go $400 or even $500 but I think he got $250. Meant to say that in my last post but left it out. She does look great and service sounds intense so this may be one to just have patience and wait it out till she comes to you. You should have a good leg up since you are in her home town of Columbia so it should be easy for her to see you. When you do see her please let me know how it goes. I have a few others I could send you some notes on also.

Henry777
11-19-17, 22:15
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/fd56b545-6664-42a9-847d-7aa5d91b3559

Have been texting this girl for weeks. I dreamed that I finally saw her and I really was surprised. First of all her tattoo in the picture looks big and prominent but in person it is miniscule. This so strange because that was the one limiting factor why I hesitated to see her for so long. In the end it was nothing. So strange.

She is so much better looking than her pictures. Her blue eyes are absolutely incredible. Looks in person are 8/10. She is very easy going and has a nice hard body that you would expect from a 23 year old.

Had to find a place to host but it was well worth it. Originally she wanted 3 but 2 is my going price and mentioned that. So she took it. Spent a few hours together and on some nights she might spend more. She is in great physical shape and was shaved nicely. She likes to kiss and basically provided a really nice and fun GFE. She never said no to anything but did not ask about any trips. She gives one of the best BBBJ I have had. I mean really nice. She could have had me on the roof if she continued that. She is incredibly tight, I mean really tight. She really gets into it. She will be a loyal SB. I will not be in the area as much so I share this the group to save you hours of trail and error because as well all know you can spend quite a bit of time on SA.

She has a few needs right now so I do not think she will stay in 3-4 range. She is definitely fun. If you get to know her and are texting, you might ask for a video. She sent me one and that alone was worth my monthly phone bill. You can see exactly what she is like in that video. Leaves nothing to the imagination. But I would not ask up front. Only after you have been texting a while.

I will be seeing her again.

If you need more information or contact info, PM me.

Arrowman
11-20-17, 12:57
Serena's lounge on on decker was there Friday night around midnight lots of fun to be had typical Mexican set up. 2 Korean ladies run the show fees are reasonable and plenty of Latino ass.

The back area is a little cramped for my taste but you do have privacy due to the extremely loud music The older of the two lady said they have new talent every month around the first weekend And they will be open Wednesday and Thursday of this week.

Henry777
11-23-17, 13:21
I just thought it was me. I have sent her several messages over the last month and nothing. Then yesterday she favored me and granted me access to her private photos. I messaged her and crickets. I guess she wants me to throw out numbers and will respond when I get to one she likes. I don't know. Strange indeed.When you log into SA it comes up and shows you one person after another and you can either accept or reject them. You were probably accepted based on your photo and other criteria. For men, they pretty much show the picture. For women, I am not sure what they show but I imagine they would show some monetary figures since that is the real reason the women have joined. I am not sure and if anybody knows. Please chime in.

So did you start throwing out numbers? What was the result?

John HandCock
11-23-17, 16:15
When you log into SA it comes up and shows you one person after another and you can either accept or reject them. You were probably accepted based on your photo and other criteria. For men, they pretty much show the picture. For women, I am not sure what they show but I imagine they would show some monetary figures since that is the real reason the women have joined. I am not sure and if anybody knows. Please chime in.

So did you start throwing out numbers? What was the result?What version of SA do you have that does this? I have never seen that but on a couple of civy sites.

Henry777
11-24-17, 10:33
What version of SA do you have that does this? I have never seen that but on a couple of civy sites.Sorry I should have explained better. If you use the app from your phone, then when you go in it wants your location and you can deny it. It then wants to flip pictures for a while.

You swipe left to reject and right to accept. If you swipe right you also mark that person as a favorite. It shows the red heart to indicate they are a favorite. If that person has already favorited you then a message and big RED HEART SHOWS up and says you are a MATCH and you can send a message.

So all of what I described is in the app.

Gay Batman
11-24-17, 14:46
When you log into SA it comes up and shows you one person after another and you can either accept or reject them. You were probably accepted based on your photo and other criteria. For men, they pretty much show the picture. For women, I am not sure what they show but I imagine they would show some monetary figures since that is the real reason the women have joined. I am not sure and if anybody knows. Please chime in.

So did you start throwing out numbers? What was the result?Not yet. Still working on it. She favored me a week ago and gave me access to her private photos. Maybe she has a long waiting list. LOL. Time to send message again. Will keep you posted!

Henry777
11-24-17, 16:45
I do not have all the answers but I would like to share a few things I have learned. I have been on site about 6 weeks. I would like to exchange notes so we can "improve our game" so to speak on this most interesting site.

1. Pictures with peace sign, bear / rabbit ears, flowers on their head, hearts, or giving the finger means they will get physical pretty quickly.

2. More subtle are V shaped arms in the air over some landmark or water fall.

3. Make sure you are texting personally and speak at least once before going to dinner. This creates a more personal "relationship" which not so easy to just ignore. I broke this rule I was cancelled.

4. Some girls are willing and in fact prefer to M&P (Meet and Play) as opposed to M&G (Meet and Greet).

5. I have not had 15-20 minute M&G work. I think it is because if she is going to get all ready with hair and. Make up just to meet you. Why do all that work just for 15 minutes coffee. Maybe that is not true for a natural beauty. Perhaps others can chime in here.

6. When you are about a 5 days from expiring on your membership you suddenly start getting lots more emails. Some are local and many. Are from other places. Looks like they want that $79 renewal and convince you it is a good idea with lots of opportunities. Just saying. For those newbies don't think you have suddenly got your profile perfectly nailed down. It is just business.

Trek1000
11-24-17, 17:23
A couple things I have noticed:

I agree, most meet ups will last longer than 15 minutes. Some can be pretty nervous and talk a lot during the M&G. I just let them chat.

Def like to talk with them on the phone before M&G, I like to hear their voice first and I think it gives them some confidence in you and then will show up. If they don't want to talk, I would be leary of them.

Get them off the site and start texting with them. Search their numbers on social media. You can learn a lot about them.

I would like to hear when Sa has another discount like they had over halloween, I missed that one.

I was wondering what all those graphics that they use, actually meant. Now I know.

I'm glad you started this thread, We need to share lessons learned.

I do not have all the answers but I would like to share a few things I have learned. I have been on site about 6 weeks. I would like to exchange notes so we can "improve our game" so to speak on this most interesting site.

1. Pictures with peace sign, bear / rabbit ears, flowers on their head, hearts, or giving the finger means they will get physical pretty quickly.

2. More subtle are V shaped arms in the air over some landmark or water fall.

3. Make sure you are texting personally and speak at least once before going to dinner. This creates a more personal "relationship" which not so easy to just ignore. I broke this rule I was cancelled.

4. Some girls are willing and in fact prefer to M&P (Meet and Play) as opposed to M&G (Meet and Greet).

5. I have not had 15-20 minute M&G work. I think it is because if she is going to get all ready with hair and. Make up just to meet you. Why do all that work just for 15 minutes coffee. Maybe that is not true for a natural beauty. Perhaps others can chime in here.

6. When you are about a 5 days from expiring on your membership you suddenly start getting lots more emails. Some are local and many. Are from other places. Looks like they want that $79 renewal and convince you it is a good idea with lots of opportunities. Just saying. For those newbies don't think you have suddenly got your profile perfectly nailed down. It is just business.

ChuckLikesIt
11-25-17, 09:30
Sorry I should have explained better. If you use the app from your phone, then when you go in it wants your location and you can deny it. It then wants to flip pictures for a while.

You swipe left to reject and right to accept. If you swipe right you also mark that person as a favorite. It shows the red heart to indicate they are a favorite. If that person has already favorited you then a message and big RED HEART SHOWS up and says you are a MATCH and you can send a message.

So all of what I described is in the app.That sounds exactly like tinder. Interesting.

John HandCock
11-25-17, 12:43
That sounds exactly like tinder. Interesting.Most civilian dating sites have used that for awhile. Guess sa has started. I use my phone and login to the main site, never tried the app. I think if app is used you get access to the week trial membership along with a few other things I never see on the main site.

Henry777
11-27-17, 00:34

Have been texting this girl for weeks. I dreamed that I finally saw her and I really was surprised. First of all her tattoo in the picture looks big and prominent but in person it is miniscule. This so strange because that was the one limiting factor why I hesitated to see her for so long. In the end it was nothing. So strange.

She is so much better looking than her pictures. Her blue eyes are absolutely incredible. Looks in person are 8/10. She is very easy going and has a nice hard body that you would expect from a 23 year old.

Had to find a place to host but it was well worth it. Originally she wanted 3 but 2 is my going price and mentioned that. So she took it. Spent a few hours together and on some nights she might spend more. She is in great physical shape and was shaved nicely. She likes to kiss and basically provided a really nice and fun GFE. She never said no to anything but did not ask about any trips. She gives one of the best BBBJ I have had. I mean really nice. She could have had me on the roof if she continued that. She is incredibly tight, I mean really tight. She really gets into it. She will be a loyal SB. I will not be in the area as much so I share this the group to save you hours of trail and error because as well all know you can spend quite a bit of time on SA.

She has a few needs right now so I do not think she will stay in 3-4 range. She is definitely fun. If you get to know her and are texting, you might ask for a video. She sent me one and that alone was worth my monthly phone bill. You can see exactly what she is like in that video. Leaves nothing to the imagination. But I would not ask up front. Only after you have been texting a while.

I will be seeing her again.

If you need more information or contact info, PM me.https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/fd56b545-6664-42a9-847d-7aa5d91b3559

Well I did see her again. This time I was ripped off for the entire amount. We planned a date starting at 7:30 PM. There were no disagreements, harsh words or anything. First date went well as described in previous post. I will not go into details but only to say that she is in debt to many people, they all need to be paid immediately. Once they are paid with the donation when she is asked if she owes money to anybody else she says no. Tricked me into dropping her off at her house for a shower while I waited outside but for her never to return. But then later she remembers someone else and their rent of $100 must be paid at 10:30 at night and drama, drama, drama. Wants me to drop everything go to the ATM get $160 more dollars above and beyond the agreed upon donation amount. Cannot possibly understand why I won't do that. I mean seriously this happened. More drama and excuses for 7 hours. Nothing. Just words and a TOTAL RIP OFF OF THE ENTIRE DONATION AMOUNT!! Finally gave up at 3-4 AM and realized I had been scammed. First time like this though I have read about some of them it from you other mongers.

I heard every excuse during those 7 hours and nothing really made much sense.

So I would urge caution. Flakiness factor is high and now Rip Off potential is there.

Mr Cool21
11-27-17, 01:17
You tried to give more business to her yet she does this to you.

Sad to hear.

Well I did see her again. This time I was ripped off for the entire amount. We planned a date starting at 7:30 PM. There were no disagreements, harsh words or anything. First date went well as described in previous post. I will not go into details but only to say that she is in debt to many people, they all need to be paid immediately. Once they are paid with the donation when she is asked if she owes money to anybody else she says no. Tricked me into dropping her off at her house for a shower while I waited outside but for her never to return. But then later she remembers someone else and their rent of $100 must be paid at 10:30 at night and drama, drama, drama. Wants me to drop everything go to the ATM get $160 more dollars above and beyond the agreed upon donation amount. Cannot possibly understand why I won't do that. I mean seriously this happened. More drama and excuses for 7 hours. Nothing. Just words and a TOTAL RIP OFF OF THE ENTIRE DONATION AMOUNT!! Finally gave up at 3-4 AM and realized I had been scammed. First time like this though I have read about some of them it from you other mongers.

So I would urge caution. Flakiness factor is high and now Rip Off potential is there.

Trek1000
11-27-17, 06:47
Thanks for posting your experience. I have been in conversation with her. She wanted me to send her $ and she would send me something, red flag. Glad now that I didn't try to see her.

ChuckLikesIt
11-27-17, 11:17

So I would urge caution. Flakiness factor is high and now Rip Off potential is there.In your first review you literally said "she will be a loyal sugar baby. " How could you possibly know that from meeting her one time? You can't. I've pointed this out before. I appreciate how quickly you updated, but until you've met these girls more than once and have developed a relationship with them, it's not appropriate to make such sweeping positive statements. And even girls you think you know will screw you over on occasion. Sorry to hear this happened.

Gay Batman
11-27-17, 13:38
Thanks for posting your experience. I have been in conversation with her. She wanted me to send her $ and she would send me something, red flag. Glad now that I didn't try to see her.Same experience. Couldn't believe he was talking about the same person.

Stripper Love
11-28-17, 03:20
Thanks for posting your experience. I have been in conversation with her. She wanted me to send her $ and she would send me something, red flag. Glad now that I didn't try to see her.I would suggest searching both. Videos she sent me showed track marks. Mugshots show bad past offenses. A go fund me page tells a troubled past. I will avoid. I was very very tempted but remembered to do my homework.

Trek1000
11-28-17, 17:02
I am amazed that after you text a few times, they want you to send them money by Western Union for some tragedy (of some kind or other). Really? I had one send me a pic that had an ankle monitor. Be careful out there.

I would suggest searching both. Videos she sent me showed track marks. Mugshots show bad past offenses. A go fund me page tells a troubled past. I will avoid. I was very very tempted but remembered to do my homework.

Henry777
11-28-17, 19:08
I would suggest searching both. Videos she sent me showed track marks. Mugshots show bad past offenses. A go fund me page tells a troubled past. I will avoid. I was very very tempted but remembered to do my homework.Just curious. How do you find mugshots?

Stripper Love
11-28-17, 19:38
Just curious. How do you find mugshots?Here is my process. If a lady I talk to gives me her cell, I place it into google and facebook and see if anything comes up. I do this before ever texting a female. Sometimes you may find an escort advertisement and you know she is a pro. Sometimes google search is clean but you place the number into facebook and her real profile comes up. Then google search her name with city and state. Or you can even google her name with the word "mugshots" after it. I have been saved by this many times. I have also learned that some are exactly who they say they are, which is a sweet lady looking for companionship and a little extra help.

Gay Batman
11-28-17, 20:51
Here is my process. If a lady I talk to gives me her cell, I place it into google and facebook and see if anything comes up. I do this before ever texting a female. Sometimes you may find an escort advertisement and you know she is a pro. Sometimes google search is clean but you place the number into facebook and her real profile comes up. Then google search her name with city and state. Or you can even google her name with the word "mugshots" after it. I have been saved by this many times. I have also learned that some are exactly who they say they are, which is a sweet lady looking for companionship and a little extra help.Yes. Some are also strippers and work at Massage parlors. Manager at PP was telling me that a girl got a guy to give her 500 to meet him at a hotel room. She never showed. Guy came back to club next day and asked for money back. Manager confronted girl and threatend to fire girl if she didn't stop and she started crying and asked for forgiveness. I have her number. She texts me once to three times a week asking me for money She always uses babe line. Think I am on a list. There are pros of all kinds on SA. Be careful.

Gigabyte40
11-29-17, 23:37
Just curious. How do you find mugshots?You need her first and last name.

Google her name plus mugshot. Or arrest. Add city and state if there are lots of hits with the same name.

Arrests. Org is a good site to check too.

GB40.

Just For Today
12-01-17, 15:43

So I would urge caution. Flakiness factor is high and now Rip Off potential is there.Sorry to hear about you being ripped off. We hate that it happens but we will all be in the same boat at one point in time or another. Just take it out on the next one and fuck her extra hard to make up for it! LOL.

Henry777
12-02-17, 13:37
On the SA site. This Sugar Baby (sugarbabbe123) looks hot but wants some money up front to meet. She is a college student and it seems that she is just platonic. Anybody have any experience with her? She wants $125 or more.

If she is just platonic, at least is she a lot of fun and dress provocatively?

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/93ac9690-fa60-4b6e-af0f-050c3e7a3a6e

RWarNmsn69
12-05-17, 01:10
On the SA site. This Sugar Baby (sugarbabbe123) looks hot but wants some money up front to meet. She is a college student and it seems that she is just platonic. Anybody have any experience with her? She wants $125 or more.

If she is just platonic, at least is she a lot of fun and dress provocatively?

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/93ac9690-fa60-4b6e-af0f-050c3e7a3a6eRequesting money upfront is a violation of SA's Terms of Use: "Report anyone who asks for money upfront and before meeting in person. This includes, but is not limited to sob stories asking for money, and individuals needing to pay their cell phone bills." I would report her.

Safe mongering and sugaring!

David3131
12-05-17, 10:53
Requesting money upfront is a violation of SA's Terms of Use: "Report anyone who asks for money upfront and before meeting in person. This includes, but is not limited to sob stories asking for money, and individuals needing to pay their cell phone bills." I would report her.

Safe mongering and sugaring!Money up front, what a joke. Dealing with this hobby for awhile and the golden rule is never and I mean never any money exchanges hands for promises for a later date. 100% of the time you get ripped off. Sob story con artist. Need to walk from that shit.

Trek1000
12-05-17, 11:35
And yet, they still ask for money upfront. They must be successful in getting money up front, or at least they are persistent.

Money up front, what a joke. Dealing with this hobby for awhile and the golden rule is never and I mean never any money exchanges hands for promises for a later date. 100% of the time you get ripped off. Sob story con artist. Need to walk from that shit.

John Whitman
12-08-17, 16:18
My guess would be that it's like telemarketing calls or scam calls. Low success rate, but easy money when it does work. As P. T. Barnum said, there's a sucker born every minute, LOL.

And yet, they still ask for money upfront. They must be successful in getting money up front, or at least they are persistent.

PoorMan101
12-14-17, 16:37
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/95034e95-d5bb-4b6e-a170-1532bccedbaa

Hey guys, I never posted here in Columbia S. C. And not sure how I get roped into these things but Sadymay wants to play. $$ for an hr outcall, BBBJ, DATY, GFE, CFS and couples welcomed. I would love to tap that, but with all the construction going on, on the interstate, I just can't make it back to sneak back into my house without anyone knowing I am gone. LOL.

Have fun! Wish I could be the first.

Donkey Kong55
12-19-17, 12:15
So, I have been speaking with a few ladies from why'alls neck of the woods. I'm not going to see them all so decided to share some info:

This one has GPS, wants 500/ meet, told her it was too high, offered 250, no response. https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/6fbeb921-77e2-44ec-8336-a5cf265b588d

This one just had a baby 10 months ago, so more than likely baby damage. Said she loves anal though, has some tig ol bitties. 200/ meet. https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/478ffb44-0c29-4f8b-8d53-4254d7154d5a

This one is down for fun, don't know how sexually open she is, wants 300/ meet, sent me a couple of pics on text, pretty cute and looks like she has some tig ol bitties as well. https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/6287140d-c292-4954-9aff-0baa57dda220

This one is short with huge tits, bbbj, covered service, no anal, 300/meet https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/d85669f9-f168-4974-8ef3-1d35b61aa8d6

Currently in talks with these:

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/ffa6d1bc-ddb3-4a7b-9e17-c48fdd16414a
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/a1ac9213-c332-40f9-8afb-17bdfe91bbcb
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/c26e5975-85a5-418f-bac8-6b1f8fbd9737

Any info on the last 3 would be greatly appreciated.

Pappa54
12-28-17, 14:33
Well had to see for myself brothers. Diamond actually blocked me after I told her what she purposed at 500 was unreslistic. I suggested she post on Eros and she got upset and called me rude.

Babygurl, simply started a text-a-thon after first contact. It has got to be her demons.

Peace.

Pappa54.

So, I have been speaking with a few ladies from why'alls neck of the woods. I'm not going to see them all so decided to share some info:

This one has GPS, wants 500/ meet, told her it was too high, offered 250, no response. https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/6fbeb921-77e2-44ec-8336-a5cf265b588d

This one just had a baby 10 months ago, so more than likely baby damage. Said she loves anal though, has some tig ol bitties. 200/ meet. https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/478ffb44-0c29-4f8b-8d53-4254d7154d5a

This one is down for fun, don't know how sexually open she is, wants 300/ meet, sent me a couple of pics on text, pretty cute and looks like she has some tig ol bitties as well. https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/6287140d-c292-4954-9aff-0baa57dda220

This one is short with huge tits, bbbj, covered service, no anal, 300/meet https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/d85669f9-f168-4974-8ef3-1d35b61aa8d6

Currently in talks with these:

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/ffa6d1bc-ddb3-4a7b-9e17-c48fdd16414a
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/a1ac9213-c332-40f9-8afb-17bdfe91bbcb
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/c26e5975-85a5-418f-bac8-6b1f8fbd9737

Any info on the last 3 would be greatly appreciated.

AbcuGay
01-02-18, 11:44
I know there's been some talk about this one.

SA: https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/fd56b545-6664-42a9-847d-7aa5d91b3559.

LE: http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/columbia/803-893-5198/1/478450.

Demons much? LOL.

Stay safe!

Gbof1970
01-07-18, 13:23
I know there's been some talk about this one.

SA: https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/fd56b545-6664-42a9-847d-7aa5d91b3559.

LE: http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/columbia/803-893-5198/1/478450.

Demons much? LOL.

Stay safe!This chick is a total flake and a waste of time. Scheduled an dream with her this past week. Exchanged a few texts and a phone call to confirm. Drove 25 minutes and texted for address. She decided to go silent at that point. Tried calling and texting with zero response. Obviously she's a flake that likes to play games. Don't waste your time with this one!

Stay safe!!

G.

ScSucksBallls
01-07-18, 16:00
I recently got a profile on sa and was contacted by a number of people including diamond. I end up not having my profile enabled long but I replied and gave me her number among others. She did end up texting me the same day. We chatted for a bit and then came the question, you had any luck? She told me she had just got out of arrangement with a guy that lasted year. She got 500 per meet and would meet multiple times a week. I didn't even try to negotiate being she seem pretty persistent that what she wanted even though she had negotiate on her profile. I did tell that it was more than I was comfortable with and thanked for contacting me, no response. She f'in crazy her tail is worth that much. Avoid her guys.

P.S. If anybody has any good suggestions and has some contacts then feel free to pm me. Thanks.

Well had to see for myself brothers. Diamond actually blocked me after I told her what she purposed at 500 was unreslistic. I suggested she post on Eros and she got upset and called me rude.

Babygurl, simply started a text-a-thon after first contact. It has got to be her demons.

Peace.

Pappa54.

ScSucksBallls
01-09-18, 07:12
I've had dreams on and off sa for a while. Signed up for another account recently. Didn't really try to contact anyone being most don't respond to me. Just looked a profiles. A bunch of women came to me. At least one was a working girl. Another one was a little too eager to meet and more than willing to come to me. She stop responding once she thought I had blocked her on the site even though we were texting. I couldn't say for sure if she was working but just the way she acted little too eager. Another girl I've seen once before advertised on CL at one time. Cute, young, one caveat. She shared some of her private pics and there it was. She was expecting. She was nearly 9 months pregnant. Wow! I'll pass on that LOL. I met a number of others that I found out later were seeing multiple guys and advertising on BP. Usually you can spot those BP girls but not always. One girl on sa in florence worked out of florence and myrtle beach on BP. She is pretty forthcoming with showing her face onbp. Seems often the only girls interested in meeting are desperate because of substance abuse or just plain poor. It's sad in some regard. If you have patience and willing to pay a premium then you will have good luck finding low volume girls. Do your research though. I did a search on the Florence girl and didn't really find anything but she mentioned something about meeting in mb or Florence so I started looked at the mb backpage and Florence. She was on the mb page that day. Same exact pics. I don't how long she been there but very cute and didn't looked run down like most BP girls.

Pappa54
01-09-18, 11:17
Temptation 864.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/bea8a9fd-ef9f-4805-8f8d-c890f8b7bd15

What a pig. Coohie smelled through her clothes. Cross Hill girl. Look her up, she is 2 x the size of the pic. What a waste of time. Talks a good game. Nasty looking in real life.

Ok, if you are up for some sport, shoot her some messages, she wants 3 bills for a meet. Choose hotels around Columbia or Greenville. Tell her to meet you there, tell her when she gets there you will give her the room number. Or get more creative should you desire. This one thinks she deserves $ just for showing up. I am on a crusade to fu. K with her for the next month for fun. She is nasty and has no respect or self respect.

When she arrives, tell her you heard she has terminal crotch stank and she is the size of a Buick. Tell her the word is getting around. Then block her on your phone and SA.

Anyone want to play "Run off the Skank"?

Peace.

Pappa54.

Gay Batman
01-09-18, 15:39
Any Intel on her. Says she lives off of Bush River. Won't text me. But wants to meet for lunch.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/d65bcb07-16ec-4a2f-9ede-a71c1f950db5

Shelby 500
01-09-18, 17:30
My experience the same with her a couple years ago. Runs with a group of slutty friends out of Clinton. Check the Greenville Sugar Baby thread. Multiple bad reports there.

Temptation 864.

What a pig. Coohie smelled through her clothes. Cross Hill girl. Look her up, she is 2 x the size of the pic. What a waste of time. Talks a good game. Nasty looking in real life.

Ok, if you are up for some sport, shoot her some messages, she wants 3 bills for a meet. Choose hotels around Columbia or Greenville. Tell her to meet you there, tell her when she gets there you will give her the room number. Or get more creative should you desire. This one thinks she deserves $ just for showing up. I am on a crusade to fu. K with her for the next month for fun. She is nasty and has no respect or self respect.

When she arrives, tell her you heard she has terminal crotch stank and she is the size of a Buick. Tell her the word is getting around. Then block her on your phone and SA.

Anyone want to play "Run off the Skank"?

Peace.

Pappa54.

ScSucksBallls
01-09-18, 19:13
This is the same blond I mentioned in my previous post. She way to eager to meet with no pic from me and more than willing to come to me when made me a little skeptical. I talked to her via text until she stop responding after she thought blocked her on sa. I got back in contact with her via text but got bad taste in my mouth from dealing with her. You may have more luck though.

Any Intel on her. Says she lives off of Bush River. Won't text me. But wants to meet for lunch.

RWarNmsn69
01-09-18, 22:06

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/d65bcb07-16ec-4a2f-9ede-a71c1f950db5Check out the Charlotte SA forum: http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?12742-Trying-this-Sugar-Baby-thing. She has been talked about a few times there. According to the members, she's apparently a UTR.

Trek1000
01-10-18, 21:19
Check out the Charlotte SA forum: http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?12742-Trying-this-Sugar-Baby-thing. She has been talked about a few times there. According to the members, she's apparently a UTR.

Safe mongering and sugaring!Any info here. Been messaging back and forth, but won't text. Would like to know some info on her.

Thanks.

RWarNmsn69
01-11-18, 01:09
Any info here. Been messaging back and forth, but won't text. Would like to know some info on her.

Thanks.Did you try reading the Charlotte forum like I recommended?

Gbof1970
01-11-18, 07:03
This chick is a total flake and a waste of time. Scheduled an dream with her this past week. Exchanged a few texts and a phone call to confirm. Drove 25 minutes and texted for address. She decided to go silent at that point. Tried calling and texting with zero response. Obviously she's a flake that likes to play games. Don't waste your time with this one!

Stay safe!!

G.Quick Update. Found out these two are not the same person! Pics appear to be taken from the SA site. FYI. Don't waste your time.

G.

ScSucksBallls
01-13-18, 14:12
I'm just looking for some good UTR's. PM if you can.

AbcuGay
01-14-18, 01:26
Hey guys,

For some reason, I'm really interested in these two and I was hoping someone could help me along. Any info / contact would be sweet!

Link: https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/d85669f9-f168-4974-8ef3-1d35b61aa8d6

Link: https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/abf7532e-2650-4510-8e72-be0a5f02973e

Thanks in advance and I'm more than willing to share my experience if / when I meet up! PM if you feel more comfortable!

Trek1000
01-14-18, 09:31
The first one has ghosted. Was chatting with and then just fell off the radar.

Haven't talked to the second one yet.

Would like to hear more about either one.

Hey guys,

For some reason, I'm really interested in these two and I was hoping someone could help me along. Any info / contact would be sweet!

Link: https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/d85669f9-f168-4974-8ef3-1d35b61aa8d6

Link: https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/abf7532e-2650-4510-8e72-be0a5f02973e

Thanks in advance and I'm more than willing to share my experience if / when I meet up! PM if you feel more comfortable!

AbcuGay
01-14-18, 18:12
Yeah it looks like she was offline for a good while but for the looks of it recently she's been active again. Any contact info would be appreciated!

The first one has ghosted. Was chatting with and then just fell off the radar.

Haven't talked to the second one yet.

Would like to hear more about either one.

Pappa54
01-14-18, 22:16
I looked at the 2nd one. I am not taking stock in her for a couple of reasons:

1) Profile has her starting SA in April.

2) She said she needs tires, so she needed the tires in April and now it's January.

No mention of NSA / Mutually Beneficial.

I could be wrong but not worth my time to find out.

Peace.

Pappa54.

Hey guys,

AbcuGay
01-15-18, 01:00
Good points! I know that she did update the part of the tires rather recent because I've kind of been keeping tabs on her pics / prof. She she's like she's up for anything from what it seems like. Hopefully I'll be able to get together with her whenever I get some contact info.

I looked at the 2nd one. I am not taking stock in her for a couple of reasons:

1) Profile has her starting SA in April.

2) She said she needs tires, so she needed the tires in April and now it's January.

No mention of NSA / Mutually Beneficial.

I could be wrong but not worth my time to find out.

Peace.

Pappa54.

ScSucksBallls
01-15-18, 07:41
May be her saying she needed new tires is way to state what she wants in terms allowances which means she might be expecting too much because tires don't come cheap for most cars LOL. Although she is young so she is probably not that clever LOL.

Good points! I know that she did update the part of the tires rather recent because I've kind of been keeping tabs on her pics / prof. She she's like she's up for anything from what it seems like. Hopefully I'll be able to get together with her whenever I get some contact info.

Murphy69
01-16-18, 09:41
Hey guys,

Thanks in advance and I'm more than willing to share my experience if / when I meet up! PM if you feel more comfortable!Getting-it-together.

Can't speak on the first one as I had zero interest. The second one "getting-it-together" is a very sweet girl. Not a pro, not on drugs, not a piece of shit, and very easy to talk to. She works her ass off. She has a day and night job and just makes enough to scrape by with rent and all her bills but when she has car problems or something like that it completely kills her funds. I don't know her full story as to why her parents arent much help for her but she is honest and just hard working while seemingly drug free so I respect her. I have not spent private time with her yet but have talked to her a great deal on phone and once in person at one of her jobs. All I gather from her is that she is just a nice girl in a really tough spot in life that I do not believe was brought about by crime or drugs. There must be some sorrow there in her past due to the parents being zero help but she is not out to rip anyone off or be of any harm I do know that. She has the kind of personality when you talk to her and see how genuine she is that you just kind of want to help. She has never even asked me for a damn dime in all the time I have spoken to her. I kind of hope a decent guy makes a friendship with her and is able to help her over the long term as she seems like one of the ones who could really use it as she does majorly struggle to keep her head above water. As I said, I don't know her full story but damn she is really nice and in checking her out she is being very genuine. I think someone could have a great arrangement / friendship with her in all honesty. She has the attitude for it. If you end up seeing her, treat her well as she is very down to earth.

Banger12
01-16-18, 12:24
Seems like you know her well. Why are you not her SD?

Getting-it-together.

Can't speak on the first one as I had zero interest. The second one "getting-it-together" is a very sweet girl. Not a pro, not on drugs, not a piece of shit, and very easy to talk to. She works her ass off. She has a day and night job and just makes enough to scrape by with rent and all her bills but when she has car problems or something like that it completely kills her funds. I don't know her full story as to why her parents arent much help for her but she is honest and just hard working while seemingly drug free so I respect her. I have not spent private time with her yet but have talked to her a great deal on phone and once in person at one of her jobs. All I gather from her is that she is just a nice girl in a really tough spot in life that I do not believe was brought about by crime or drugs. There must be some sorrow there in her past due to the parents being zero help but she is not out to rip anyone off or be of any harm I do know that. She has the kind of personality when you talk to her and see how genuine she is that you just kind of want to help. She has never even asked me for a damn dime in all the time I have spoken to her. I kind of hope a decent guy makes a friendship with her and is able to help her over the long term as she seems like one of the ones who could really use it as she does majorly struggle to keep her head above water. As I said, I don't know her full story but damn she is really nice and in checking her out she is being very genuine. I think someone could have a great arrangement / friendship with her in all honesty. She has the attitude for it. If you end up seeing her, treat her well as she is very down to earth.

Murphy69
01-16-18, 13:29
Seems like you know her well. Why are you not her SD?I have a couple others I see regularly and really can't afford another time wise or financially in all honesty. I don't know her that well but have spoken enough to her that I do know she is an honest hard worker in a bad spot. I'm sure there is more to the story than I know but I know she is very genuine and very nice. She is just different than 98% of the other ones on there I can assure you of that. Some guys though prefer that other 98% and that's cool but if you're like me and you prefer the total non pro, non rip off fake ass attitude where they call you "Babe" and "Daddy" all the time then she would be one to consider. FYI, she wears glasses right now which I don't think she shows in the pics. She does not have the money for a new contacts prescription due to her car costing her about $700 in a break down recently so she went back to an old pair of glasses.

Banger12
01-16-18, 15:07
You've descried her as a very nice girl. And hopefully she finds someone worthy and fitting of her needs.
Me personally I don't do well with nice girls that tug on my heart string. I want them to tug on something else.
I like to keep their drama and personal struggles out of our thing, that way I don't feel bad for corrupting their young minds (and bodies).

I have a couple others I see regularly and really can't afford another time wise or financially in all honesty. I don't know her that well but have spoken enough to her that I do know she is an honest hard worker in a bad spot. I'm sure there is more to the story than I know but I know she is very genuine and very nice. She is just different than 98% of the other ones on there I can assure you of that. Some guys though prefer that other 98% and that's cool but if you're like me and you prefer the total non pro, non rip off fake ass attitude where they call you "Babe" and "Daddy" all the time then she would be one to consider. FYI, she wears glasses right now which I don't think she shows in the pics. She does not have the money for a new contacts prescription due to her car costing her about $700 in a break down recently so she went back to an old pair of glasses.

Murphy69
01-16-18, 15:40
You've descried her as a very nice girl. And hopefully she finds someone worthy and fitting of her needs.
Me personally I don't do well with nice girls that tug on my heart string. I want them to tug on something else.
I like to keep their drama and personal struggles out of our thing, that way I don't feel bad for corrupting their young minds (and bodies).I can definitely relate to those thoughts for sure. I prefer to ideally find the ones who are solid people, as non pro as possible but yet are nymphos. The ones I search out are so damn hard to find. Don't get me wrong, I have met a number of them that were great on SA but to me were not long term repeats. Its almost as if they were one timers that were amazing but once it was over I didn't seem to want to return for whatever reason even though I had an amazing time. There really is so many different categories of them on there and so many that its almost overwhelming. It did however completely make seeing normal providers completely lose all its luster to me for whatever reason.

RWarNmsn69
01-16-18, 16:34
I can definitely relate to those thoughts for sure. I prefer to ideally find the ones who are solid people, as non pro as possible but yet are nymphos. The ones I search out are so damn hard to find. Don't get me wrong, I have met a number of them that were great on SA but to me were not long term repeats. Its almost as if they were one timers that were amazing but once it was over I didn't seem to want to return for whatever reason even though I had an amazing time. There really is so many different categories of them on there and so many that its almost overwhelming. It did however completely make seeing normal providers completely lose all its luster to me for whatever reason.Murphy69, I totally agree with your description of the type SA girl you're looking for. Getting-it-together sounds exactly like my type if I only lived a couple of hours closer! Do you think she would consider meeting me in Charlotte?

Banger12
01-16-18, 19:53
Yea but you probably need to get her some tires.

Murphy69, I totally agree with your description of the type SA girl you're looking for. Getting-it-together sounds exactly like my type if I only lived a couple of hours closer! Do you think she would consider meeting me in Charlotte?

John Whitman
01-16-18, 21:00
Now that was really funny!

She sounds like the type of gal I would like to meet, but not being a paying member of SA I don't have any way to contact her.

Yea but you probably need to get her some tires.

RWarNmsn69
01-17-18, 02:49
Yea but you probably need to get her some tires.Banger12, I'll be glad to and even go with her to get the tires put on her car AFTERWARDS!

Trek1000
01-19-18, 09:24
Looks like she has a new profile up. Was talking with her briefly, haven't gone any further. Was wanting upfront money.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/90bc30b5-8a7f-4392-adf8-ae9b02680d27

My experience the same with her a couple years ago. Runs with a group of slutty friends out of Clinton. Check the Greenville Sugar Baby thread. Multiple bad reports there.

Pappa54
01-19-18, 19:12
It's pretty much on the money.

Looks like she has a new profile up. Was talking with her briefly, haven't gone any further. Was wanting upfront money.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/90bc30b5-8a7f-4392-adf8-ae9b02680d27

Just For Today
01-20-18, 21:01
I can definitely relate to those thoughts for sure. I prefer to ideally find the ones who are solid people, as non pro as possible but yet are nymphos. The ones I search out are so damn hard to find. Don't get me wrong, I have met a number of them that were great on SA but to me were not long term repeats. Its almost as if they were one timers that were amazing but once it was over I didn't seem to want to return for whatever reason even though I had an amazing time. There really is so many different categories of them on there and so many that its almost overwhelming. It did however completely make seeing normal providers completely lose all its luster to me for whatever reason.Ditto Mr Murphy. They take a lot of leg work to find, but when you do, it takes seeing a young lady to another level. Everything from appearance, personality and sex as well.

Just For Today
01-20-18, 21:04
A ton of different profiles for little Miss temptation. There's a reason though, see's not worth seeking. Save your money and hire someone off BP.

Just For Today
01-22-18, 00:28
I actually met this young lady as a SB. She is from the Columbia area so I don't get to see her often. She is interested in seeing a couple guys. She has a job and isn't looking to fuck for a living, just supplementing her income. She trust me to make the connections for her so I told her I would. She is not a Pro, and there is no reason for anyone to think she will act, preform or be you next pro in the making. If I haven't shared info with you before this is not when I'm going to start. Outcall only, 200 a hr. Everything will most likely be covered. She isn't with me, so there's room to grow. The key to that is being a gentlemen. Again, she is not a pro and I'm sure mileage will be all over the place.

AbcuGay
01-22-18, 08:09
Hey Murphy,

I sent you a message!

Thanks!

I can definitely relate to those thoughts for sure. I prefer to ideally find the ones who are solid people, as non pro as possible but yet are nymphos. The ones I search out are so damn hard to find. Don't get me wrong, I have met a number of them that were great on SA but to me were not long term repeats. Its almost as if they were one timers that were amazing but once it was over I didn't seem to want to return for whatever reason even though I had an amazing time. There really is so many different categories of them on there and so many that its almost overwhelming. It did however completely make seeing normal providers completely lose all its luster to me for whatever reason.

Pappa54
01-22-18, 09:32
She is dialing for dollars again. She's she has determined her price points where unrealistic. But does not want to throw out an arrangement number. I explained things and she is either very slow on the uptake or demons are clouding her judgement. So basically her texts waste my time. Just a public service announcement.

Peace.

Pappa54.

Just For Today
01-22-18, 14:28
I actually met this young lady as a SB. She is from the Columbia area so I don't get to see her often. She is interested in seeing a couple guys. She has a job and isn't looking to fuck for a living, just supplementing her income. She trust me to make the connections for her so I told her I would. She is not a Pro, and there is no reason for anyone to think she will act, preform or be you next pro in the making. If I haven't shared info with you before this is not when I'm going to start. Outcall only, 200 a hr. Everything will most likely be covered. She isn't with me, so there's room to grow. The key to that is being a gentlemen. Again, she is not a pro and I'm sure mileage will be all over the place.

007.I'll try to return all emails this evening. Thanks for your patience.

AbcuGay
01-23-18, 08:28
Funny that you mention her. I'm going to have to support this post by Sir Pappa. She has tried to reach out to me asking for "a $$I $stance" LOL. She those demons must really be getting to her seeing as she's probably contacting all who have contacted her before whether you've met or not. Anything and everything to get $$ What an absolute shame because she's a great looking girl!

Stay safe why'all!

She is dialing for dollars again. She's she has determined her price points where unrealistic. But does not want to throw out an arrangement number. I explained things and she is either very slow on the uptake or demons are clouding her judgement. So basically her texts waste my time. Just a public service announcement.

Peace.

Pappa54.

Gbof1970
01-23-18, 17:30
Funny that you mention her. I'm going to have to support this post by Sir Pappa. She has tried to reach out to me asking for "a $$I $stance" LOL. She those demons must really be getting to her seeing as she's probably contacting all who have contacted her before whether you've met or not. Anything and everything to get $$ What an absolute shame because she's a great looking girl!

Stay safe why'all!She's attempting the same thing here, too. Sad situation and I hope she gets it together and cleaned up!

Happy Hunting!

Pappa54
01-24-18, 22:38
Babygurl has texted me twice more. And just to meet and discuss. This is getting to be annoying.

Peace.

Pappa54.

Dmm150
01-24-18, 22:54
I've been getting a text a day, sometimes 2, for the last 5 days. She usually sends a text that just says "meow". LOL.

As you said, it's annoying but kind of funny. I blocked her number today.

Babygurl has texted me twice more. And just to meet and discuss. This is getting to be annoying.

Peace.

Pappa54.

Pappa54
01-25-18, 21:22
Twice today boys, wants to meet. Asked her about what. No reply yet. Will keep you posted. Oops, just replied. I told her I would buy her breakfast at 7am in the morning. Let's see what she says.

Peace.

Pappa54.

Pappa54
01-25-18, 22:13
No breakfast for Babygurl.

ScSucksBallls
01-27-18, 10:28
https://www.sinfulreviews.com/reviews-for-803-862-9328/'.

Has anybody seen her lately? I saw her from sa originally which she claimed she didn't see any other guys. After a few times, she started hit me up a litte too much so I bounced. Nice girl overall but I think she had some real demons when she resorted to BP.

Trek1000
01-29-18, 16:11
Any updates on her? I was chatting with her, scheduled a meetup and she went dark, just wondering.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/abf7532e-2650-4510-8e72-be0a5f02973e

LazyPillow5
01-30-18, 17:15
Yea I saw her twice last two weeks. Nice girl. A little too friendly. Texting me a little too much.

Maybe looking for someone to cling on.

https://www.sinfulreviews.com/reviews-for-803-862-9328/'.

Has anybody seen her lately? I saw her from sa originally which she claimed she didn't see any other guys. After a few times, she started hit me up a litte too much so I bounced. Nice girl overall but I think she had some real demons when she resorted to BP.

Trek1000
01-31-18, 06:25
I met her several months ago on SA. Seemed nice enough but didn't go any further. Lived in what looked to be a shady area. Would you see her again?

Yea I saw her twice last two weeks. Nice girl. A little too friendly. Texting me a little too much.

Maybe looking for someone to cling on.

FTP1999
01-31-18, 14:29
Running into situations last few weeks where potentials are turning me down because someone (certainly not you LOL) offered a sizable gift just to meet.

Not a good idea, do your research.

Many will not even call back. Don't enable scams and ruin it for the rest of us.

There should be no fee or gift just to meet.

Trek1000
01-31-18, 16:01
Just be up front and firmly say "I don't pay a meet up fee". Most have said ok. And we are good to go. If you have to, explain the scams people run.

Running into situations last few weeks where potentials are turning me down because someone (certainly not you LOL) offered a sizable gift just to meet.

Not a good idea, do your research.

Many will not even call back. Don't enable scams and ruin it for the rest of us.

There should be no fee or gift just to meet.

Trek1000
02-01-18, 11:54
Any intel on this one? Sounds promising. PM if you need to.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/273ccb60-b8b5-4f9b-a820-53a943285f9b

LazyPillow5
02-01-18, 22:55
I met her several months ago on SA. Seemed nice enough but didn't go any further. Lived in what looked to be a shady area. Would you see her again?It's a no for me. Service was above average but she's a little too clingy.

ScSucksBallls
02-03-18, 16:50
She is very clingy. She will give you sob stories so you can meet plus I don't think she has stable place. I talked to a girl that let her sleep on her couch so that's pretty good indication of living situation.

I met her several months ago on SA. Seemed nice enough but didn't go any further. Lived in what looked to be a shady area. Would you see her again?

Gay Batman
02-10-18, 17:43

Hey guys, I never posted here in Columbia S. C. And not sure how I get roped into these things but Sadymay wants to play. $$ for an hr outcall, BBBJ, DATY, GFE, CFS and couples welcomed. I would love to tap that, but with all the construction going on, on the interstate, I just can't make it back to sneak back into my house without anyone knowing I am gone. LOL.

Have fun! Wish I could be the first.I have set up several appointments with her over the months and then nothing but crickets. Feel like I am being jerked around.

DrSummer
02-12-18, 07:46
A fellow monger / SD from Charleston, but frequent traveler to Columbia. Will follow the cardinal rule of giving something before asking:

"lyra_azaezel".

Had a date with her. Says 18. She is around that age (may be 18-20). Her profile says slim, but IMO she is average if not curvy. But not out of shape. Photo in the profile is of her, but may be little old (texted me several other photos too). She is a laid back, no drama type girl, and follows directions. Somewhat shy. Was on time for the date and good communication. I had an OK experience, nothing to rave about. Not sure if I am inclined for a repeat date. Her "friends" were waiting while our date was taking place, I had a glimpse of them when they were leaving, and I should say I am somewhat concerned. So, proceed with caution.

"diamonds4 everr".

Have been communicating with her. She says she is a student / bartender. Not set up a meet with her yet. Any intel is appreciated.

"getting-it-together".

I know she has been discussed here. Sporadic communication via text. Always a sob story or an excuse. But she still comes across as real and honest for some reason. I have not given up on her. Probably a meet in near future if the stars get aligned.

Any seniors (or regulars with contributing posts here), if you are willing to share intel, please PM me.

Stay Safe.

Dr. S.

FTP1999
02-13-18, 23:10
Great choices in Cola if you treat her like a lady w respect and actually have cash to spare.

Pappa54
02-14-18, 08:36
Nice looking, wants 5 bills for the adventure. Blocked me after I told her 5 was unrealistic. Good luck.

Peace.

Pappa54.

A fellow monger / SD from Charleston, but frequent traveler to Columbia. Will follow the cardinal rule of giving something before asking:

"lyra_azaezel".

Had a date with her. Says 18. She is around that age (may be 18-20). Her profile says slim, but IMO she is average if not curvy. But not out of shape. Photo in the profile is of her, but may be little old (texted me several other photos too). She is a laid back, no drama type girl, and follows directions. Somewhat shy. Was on time for the date and good communication. I had an OK experience, nothing to rave about. Not sure if I am inclined for a repeat date. Her "friends" were waiting while our date was taking place, I had a glimpse of them when they were leaving, and I should say I am somewhat concerned. So, proceed with caution.

"diamonds4 everr".

Have been communicating with her. She says she is a student / bartender. Not set up a meet with her yet. Any intel is appreciated.

"getting-it-together".

I know she has been discussed here. Sporadic communication via text. Always a sob story or an excuse. But she still comes across as real and honest for some reason. I have not given up on her. Probably a meet in near future if the stars get aligned.

Any seniors (or regulars with contributing posts here), if you are willing to share intel, please PM me.

Stay Safe.

Dr. S.

Pappa54
02-14-18, 13:38
The "Pig" is at it again. Sending PM's under new name.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/475b5720-9625-4cab-bda9-937c25173042

Same pig, and new pic. Taps out at a smooth 230 lb's if you like them big. Probably hasn't washed the "cooch" yet this year.

Set up a meeting with her at a hotel near Irmo. Lead her on until appointed time. Give her the room number. Then block her nasty, trashy, redneck ass. (Just a thought).

Happy VD. Uhh wait. Uhh never mind.

Peace.

Pappa54.

DrSummer
02-14-18, 19:22
Well, She quoted me the same. Her actual words were " my previous SD gave me 800 per date, but he had lots of money, so I expect only 500 from you". She had no idea what I can or can't afford. No more chat after that with her.

Stay Safe.

Dr. S.

Nice looking, wants 5 bills for the adventure. Blocked me after I told her 5 was unrealistic. Good luck.

Peace.

Pappa54.

Pappa54
02-15-18, 16:07
Now she is from Orlando profile says.

The "Pig" is at it again. Sending PM's under new name.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/475b5720-9625-4cab-bda9-937c25173042

Same pig, and new pic. Taps out at a smooth 230 lb's if you like them big. Probably hasn't washed the "cooch" yet this year.

Set up a meeting with her at a hotel near Irmo. Lead her on until appointed time. Give her the room number. Then block her nasty, trashy, redneck ass. (Just a thought).

Happy VD. Uhh wait. Uhh never mind.

Peace.

Pappa54.

Gay Batman
02-16-18, 11:43
Now she is from Orlando profile says.She just hit me up. I hate wasting my time.

Pappa54
02-16-18, 12:37
I have started leading these "pigs and skanks" on by setting ups meets and going dark and blocking at the last minute. Wasting their time and having a little fun doing it. Who said they are the only one's that can fuck with somebody?

Peace.

P54.

She just hit me up. I hate wasting my time.

FTP1999
02-19-18, 10:15
Does anyone have any data on ClemKitty?

LovesMuffins
02-28-18, 19:31
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/8488d3e0-15d2-454a-a3d0-45557d769775

Trek1000
03-02-18, 08:56
Met her for lunch; seems like a nice girl, anybody have any intel on her? She is very petite.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/0d620be6-7c08-4010-9be0-7b90f55b7fb5

Gay Batman
03-07-18, 16:34
Met her for lunch; seems like a nice girl, anybody have any intel on her? She is very petite.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/0d620be6-7c08-4010-9be0-7b90f55b7fb5Got a lunch date set up for tmrw.

Gay Batman
03-08-18, 18:17

Have fun! Wish I could be the first.Had a meet set up for an hr for 200 and then she waits to tell me on the way over that her Dad is crashing with her and that he don't mind. Yeah right. If ain't one thing, it is another! Geez.

Murphy69
03-09-18, 09:30
Had a meet set up for an hr for 200 and then she waits to tell me on the way over that her Dad is crashing with her and that he don't mind. Yeah right. If ain't one thing, it is another! Geez.That thing looks like street trash and is nothing more than a backpage girl. You add 1 more hundred to it and make it an even 300 and you could have had GFE with a number of hot, educated, non trailer park, absolutely gorgeous, 21 year old USC students for 2-3 hours. Yes, that's 2-3 hours for the total of 300 bucks and not some high volume pimped out piece of gutter trash like what appears to be in that photo. They are out there on SA and all you have to do is just search a little and weed out the shit and the crazies. Once you establish an email connection with a well thought out gentlemanly message to them then go back and forth a day or so in messages and set up a "friendly chat over coffee" basically where she screens you to make sure you are not a complete moron or a psycho. Play it cool in the meet and greet and be very friendly and nice. Do not discuss bullshit sex acts and try to feel them up and all the other dumb guy shit just be a gentleman. Once approved ask them if meetups are okay in a hotel atmosphere. They will approve. DO NOT rent a shit hotel on Bush, Broad, Saint Andrews etc. I suggest a decent 100-150 per night hotel in the vista close to campus. Even better deals can be had on Sunday, Monday, Thursday and Friday. Those 4 days yield the cheapest rates especially Sunday and Monday to which you will save dramatically. All you have to do is make sure in your initial message to them on the site that you let them you know you are seeking a physical connection as well as one along the lines of a good mental connection. Just don't flat out say you "Just want to fuck". This site is different than the sludge on backpage. Its all the same thing but you have to do all the smoke and mirrors the want to pretend its not. A tiny bit of work, a well thought out initial message, being able to meet in person and be social for 45 minutes and talk without acting like you are with some backpage skank and then offering her something decent as 300 per meet will yield results like you wouldn't believe. I have had so much of the good stuff lately I have had to take a break from it all. I am exhausted from fucking hot 21 year old USC sorrority ladies that are actually high class and don't carry themselves as backpage women with prison tattoos. These girls don't have pimps, arent on drugs and don't live out of shit hotels around this dump of a town. If you can approach them like a true gentleman and treat them like the ladies they truly are you have 99% of the other idiots on that site beat out from what they ALL tell me. The guys on that site have no idea how to approach them on there the right way and have no clue as to how to act in a meet and greet in person over coffee. They fuck up and get crude, rude, low ball ridiculous and think they are shopping for a back page broad river road special. Filter right through all the shit like what I see in that picture on the link there and go straight for the good girls who actually have futures and are just doing this to buy expensive clothes or shoes and not to pay her pimp or drug habit or shit Bush river hotel bill.

Murphy69
03-09-18, 09:40
Oh, and one more thing. DO NOT pay for meet and greets! If they want you to pay to have a friendly chat so that you both can see if you click well then its not worth it and they are shady. I have never paid for one meet and greet and never will. Oh also, do not message me asking for ladies especially if you are new or have never truly contributed to the board as a whole other than asking questions on various backpage trolls. There are some of you here I would help with any lady at all I could and even set you up with ones I see regularly just because I know you would treat them very respectful and preserve my good name with them as your referral. Then there are others I wouldn't even consider lining you up with any if you paid me to do so.

And ABCU guy please clear out your inbox. I tried to message you a few good ones recently but it won't allow me to respond due to mailbox full.

Gay Batman
03-09-18, 12:02
That thing looks like street trash and is nothing more than a backpage girl. You add 1 more hundred to it and make it an even 300 and you could have had GFE with a number of hot, educated, non trailer park, absolutely gorgeous, 21 year old USC students for 2-3 hours. Yes, that's 2-3 hours for the total of 300 bucks and not some high volume pimped out piece of gutter trash like what appears to be in that photo. They are out there on SA and all you have to do is just search a little and weed out the shit and the crazies. Once you establish an email connection with a well thought out gentlemanly message to them then go back and forth a day or so in messages and set up a "friendly chat over coffee" basically where she screens you to make sure you are not a complete moron or a psycho. Play it cool in the meet and greet and be very friendly and nice. Do not discuss bullshit sex acts and try to feel them up and all the other dumb guy shit just be a gentleman. Once approved ask them if meetups are okay in a hotel atmosphere. They will approve. DO NOT rent a shit hotel on Bush, Broad, Saint Andrews etc. I suggest a decent 100-150 per night hotel in the vista close to campus. Even better deals can be had on Sunday, Monday, Thursday and Friday. Those 4 days yield the cheapest rates especially Sunday and Monday to which you will save dramatically. All you have to do is make sure in your initial message to them on the site that you let them you know you are seeking a physical connection as well as one along the lines of a good mental connection. Just don't flat out say you "Just want to fuck". This site is different than the sludge on backpage. Its all the same thing but you have to do all the smoke and mirrors the want to pretend its not. A tiny bit of work, a well thought out initial message, being able to meet in person and be social for 45 minutes and talk without acting like you are with some backpage skank and then offering her something decent as 300 per meet will yield results like you wouldn't believe. I have had so much of the good stuff lately I have had to take a break from it all. I am exhausted from fucking hot 21 year old USC sorrority ladies that are actually high class and don't carry themselves as backpage women with prison tattoos. These girls don't have pimps, arent on drugs and don't live out of shit hotels around this dump of a town. If you can approach them like a true gentleman and treat them like the ladies they truly are you have 99% of the other idiots on that site beat out from what they ALL tell me. The guys on that site have no idea how to approach them on there the right way and have no clue as to how to act in a meet and greet in person over coffee. They fuck up and get crude, rude, low ball ridiculous and think they are shopping for a back page broad river road special. Filter right through all the shit like what I see in that picture on the link there and go straight for the good girls who actually have futures and are just doing this to buy expensive clothes or shoes and not to pay her pimp or drug habit or shit Bush river hotel bill.Every bit of info helps when it comes to SA.

Gay Batman
03-09-18, 12:07
Oh, and one more thing. DO NOT pay for meet and greets! If they want you to pay to have a friendly chat so that you both can see if you click well then its not worth it and they are shady. I have never paid for one meet and greet and never will. Oh also, do not message me asking for ladies especially if you are new or have never truly contributed to the board as a whole other than asking questions on various backpage trolls. There are some of you here I would help with any lady at all I could and even set you up with ones I see regularly just because I know you would treat them very respectful and preserve my good name with them as your referral. Then there are others I wouldn't even consider lining you up with any if you paid me to do so.

And ABCU guy please clear out your inbox. I tried to message you a few good ones recently but it won't allow me to respond due to mailbox full.Yes. Got to love how some want an allowance for just talking or tell you that they have been burnt before and just want to talk for awhile while getting an allowance until they feel comfortable going further.

Trek1000
03-14-18, 08:59
Did you ever meet Sweet and Sassy?

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/8488d3e0-15d2-454a-a3d0-45557d769775

Murphy69
03-14-18, 09:19
Worked out a deal with this lady for a week. It costed me 1 grand but consisted of me seeing her for 5 days in that week. Each time I saw her it lasted for about 3 hours. Had a great time each and every time and she even had a great room in a quiet house in a quiet area. You could probably do better at a pay at each meeting type arrangement and I'm guessing 300 per meeting would get her to agree. She is nice, she is no BS at all and is honest so treat her with respect and you will be rewarded far beyond what you believe. Everything was on the table for our week even greek and it was fantastic. Her one rule is protection is required and you bring it. Again, a basic meeting with her over lunch or coffee and she will talk all details about arrangement. Show some respect and treat her well and right after meeting you will be invited back to her place for some amazing times.

She mentioned that she started trying to do the sugar thing on craigs list but the guys were way too cheap and she isn't settling for $100. I am guessing you will get no where and she will shut you down for anything less than $300. It took me emailing her about 4 times for her to finally respond as enough guys have played around with her on there that she really does not believe them until she sees otherwise I think. I didn't have a problem with her at all and thoroughly enjoyed my week with her. I think she is more UTR than just an amateur SB but I can tell she is low volume. She mentioned she is looking for a long term SB type thing with one guy but I can't commit to that right now. I have actually been playing too much and need to drop down a bit to concentrate more on work but for the right guy she would be a very reliable connection I think.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/208b2641-1d3c-4af6-8147-00ea9cec30de

AbcuGay
03-14-18, 12:24
Got it all cleared for ya Murph! Sorry about that!

And ABCU guy please clear out your inbox. I tried to message you a few good ones recently but it won't allow me to respond due to mailbox full.

Murphy69
03-14-18, 12:56
Got it all cleared for ya Murph! Sorry about that!Give me your thoughts on what I sent you when you can.

Murphy69
03-15-18, 08:48
Worked out a deal with this lady for a week. It costed me 1 grand but consisted of me seeing her for 5 days in that week. Each time I saw her it lasted for about 3 hours. Had a great time each and every time and she even had a great room in a quiet house in a quiet area. You could probably do better at a pay at each meeting type arrangement and I'm guessing 300 per meeting would get her to agree. She is nice, she is no BS at all and is honest so treat her with respect and you will be rewarded far beyond what you believe. Everything was on the table for our week even greek and it was fantastic. Her one rule is protection is required and you bring it. Again, a basic meeting with her over lunch or coffee and she will talk all details about arrangement. Show some respect and treat her well and right after meeting you will be invited back to her place for some amazing times.

She mentioned that she started trying to do the sugar thing on craigs list but the guys were way too cheap and she isn't settling for $100. I am guessing you will get no where and she will shut you down for anything less than $300. It took me emailing her about 4 times for her to finally respond as enough guys have played around with her on there that she really does not believe them until she sees otherwise I think. I didn't have a problem with her at all and thoroughly enjoyed my week with her. I think she is more UTR than just an amateur SB but I can tell she is low volume. She mentioned she is looking for a long term SB type thing with one guy but I can't commit to that right now. I have actually been playing too much and need to drop down a bit to concentrate more on work but for the right guy she would be a very reliable connection I think.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/208b2641-1d3c-4af6-8147-00ea9cec30deThis is her other account as she has two.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/687aeb93-2a03-4199-999d-d1fd1bc0f480

This is the account I got a response from actually.

Shelby 500
03-15-18, 11:09
Texted with her for two weeks. Seemed to be willing to meet for $$. 5. When I was ready to meet her face-to-face she wanted a paid picture exchange for the allowance and "go slow". Blocked her. She's a part-time stripper according to her. Anyone know her?

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/582bc59b-536e-4d50-980b-d3853d89ffaf

Murphy69
03-15-18, 12:17
Texted with her for two weeks. Seemed to be willing to meet for $$. 5. When I was ready to meet her face-to-face she wanted a paid picture exchange for the allowance and "go slow". Blocked her. She's a part-time stripper according to her. Anyone know her?

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/582bc59b-536e-4d50-980b-d3853d89ffafI've spoken with her on and off as well. I always got the impression she was up to something so I never tried to meet face to face. I think her whole game is to lure you in with a good conversation and then have you thinking you will meet to get you start sending her money online. I could be wrong but that is the impression I got from her. In all honesty if you did get her face to face with an official appointment for fun i get the feeling that it wouldnt go very well and you would see her gone within 30 minutes.

Gay Batman
03-15-18, 21:05

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/582bc59b-536e-4d50-980b-d3853d89ffafPart-time stripper. Sure. I frequent the clubs regularary trying to hunt for gems. Never seen her. I have seen several girls say the same thing and never have seen them either in the clubs. It is all part of the scam. Couple dancers I know on SA say they do something else.

RedThunder
03-16-18, 08:32

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/582bc59b-536e-4d50-980b-d3853d89ffafExact same scenario with me. Except asked for 300 a meet.

Murphy69
03-16-18, 19:21
Exact same scenario with me. Except asked for 300 a meet.I'd pay her 300 to hit that for a few hours but she is very unreliable and also out to do a little hustling I think. It's a shame as I found her social media and she is real but no help if she wants to play games the whole time.

FTP1999
03-16-18, 21:16
I met her. Little car action.

She is after free meals and allowance w no action.

My recommendation: avoid.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/582bc59b-536e-4d50-980b-d3853d89ffaf

Murphy69
03-16-18, 21:53
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/ce44a196-232b-4100-941e-9c540158fc88

Avoid the hell out of this one unless you think it's cute to support someone's IV drug habit and in which case if you do then please rot in hell. In any event she opened up her private pics to me and has pics of her shooting up with heroine and bragged to me about it doing it and her boyfriend taking the pic for her. Why SA would even approve that picture is beyond me. The profile pic was obviously taken before she was badly strung out as she looks horrible in the other pics complete with scabs on face and all. She literally bragged to me about needing to shoot up and then we could meet. I told her I don't support addicts killing themselves and to please go seek help. This one is headed for death soon I fear and I want no part in helping her there. She is in some dump hotel probably in some shit area like Bush or broad river no doubt. That was the most disturbing person I have ever spoken to on there without a doubt.

RedThunder
03-17-18, 10:50
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/ce44a196-232b-4100-941e-9c540158fc88

Avoid the hell out of this one unless you think it'

s cute to support someone's IV drug habit and in which case if you do then please rot in hell. In any event she opened up her private pics to me and has pics of her shooting up with heroine and bragged to me about it doing it and her boyfriend taking the pic for her. Why SA would even approve that picture is beyond me. The profile pic was obviously taken before she was badly strung out as she looks horrible in the other pics complete with scabs on face and all. She literally bragged to me about needing to shoot up and then we could meet. I told her I don't support addicts killing themselves and to please go seek help. This one is headed for death soon I fear and I want no part in helping her there. She is in some dump hotel probably in some shit area like Bush or broad river no doubt. That was the most disturbing person I have ever spoken to on there without a doubt.Similar message about heroin use to me. Talked to hear around a year ago. She seemed to be on a better path, but looks like she's back to old ways. Shame, cute girl before this. I agree, dead in 6 months.

Murphy69
03-17-18, 12:09
Similar message about heroin use to me. Talked to hear around a year ago. She seemed to be on a better path, but looks like she's back to old ways. Shame, cute girl before this. I agree, dead in 6 months.UPDATE:

This is some guy pretending to be her as he admitted in a message this morning when I told "her" that her boyfriend was a piece of shit for pimping her out on there and keeping her addicted to drugs to make his no working ass money. The guy must have gotten offended as he claimed to be a dude and told me I just got tricked by a 3 year old picture and a dude. Some sort of weird catfish stuff but apparently this fruit cake knows her somehow. God what a freak and what a boring life he must have to pretend to be a woman just to talk to guys. This is where the block button comes in handy.

JayRodz84
03-18-18, 16:20
I don't have much to share right now so I get it if no one is open to passing along their UTRs. However, if anyone is looking to share at the moment, I am looking for a SB and can treat them right. I prefer spinner types.

Pappa54
03-18-18, 20:05
This is the UTR that Allen posted about that was seeing guys during the day while her boyfriend was at work. Total nut job.

Similar message about heroin use to me. Talked to hear around a year ago. She seemed to be on a better path, but looks like she's back to old ways. Shame, cute girl before this. I agree, dead in 6 months.

Trek1000
03-19-18, 11:08
Any info on this one? She's in Lexington and a little older, but seems like might be interesting.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/2b5b1fa1-0235-45c4-a5d0-2b1634119a5f

AbcuGay
03-20-18, 10:46
Not sure about any experiences with her but I'm almost 100% certain that she's an escort here in Cola. I tried looking for the link but couldn't find it. Will post when I come across it.

Any info on this one? She's in Lexington and a little older, but seems like might be interesting.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/2b5b1fa1-0235-45c4-a5d0-2b1634119a5f

Trek1000
03-20-18, 20:39
That's kind of a deal breaker. Too bad.

Not sure about any experiences with her but I'm almost 100% certain that she's an escort here in Cola. I tried looking for the link but couldn't find it. Will post when I come across it.

JayRodz84
03-25-18, 09:00
I just joined SA and have a few promising leads. I'm not sure what going rates are through here though. Can someone pm me any info? I'm definitely getting hit with some high numbers that need to come down.

Gay Batman
03-25-18, 14:45
I just joined SA and have a few promising leads. I'm not sure what going rates are through here though. Can someone pm me any info? I'm definitely getting hit with some high numbers that need to come down.Made things a lot more difficult. Now they want the money without giving anything up.

Murphy69
03-26-18, 05:57
Made things a lot more difficult. Now they want the money without giving anything up.Have you noticed the trend as well as many new accounts joinin but many of them saying "No Sex" , "No Physical Relationship" etc? I have definitely noticed it lately and seems to be on the rise. Are there actually guys out there who are happy with just some sort of platonic thing taking them to movies and dinner and such then paying them for that and going home frustrated? I guess I'm different than some as I have zero interest in that. Many lately either want nothing physical or some online only crap. I usually tell them if I want to see pics and vids I would just go to any number of free porn sites and look at that crap as its no different whether or not I know them or not.

Pappa54
03-26-18, 08:21
I too have witnessed the influx.

It seems mainly in the college crowd. Any "online arrangement" I report back to SA, as this is one of their "no no's" as is selling goods or services. The more guys that report back, the faster SA will remove them. So, it is good to alert the forum so others can report them also. "Thin the herd" mentality. I have also sent messages to those who are looking for free meal tickets and a shopping sprees for simply the pleasure of their company. The messages are always appropriate and spoken as an older adult would speak to an adult child (18 - 22).

"Hello sweetheart. I recently read your profile. You seem to be a very nice girl and well spoken. You are very cute too. After reviewing your profile and content, I would suggest that you try other dating sites, as SA is a site for the experienced adult that seeks physical intimacy as well as companionship. Your profile reads that you are seeking a gentleman to "pamper you" for simply being in your presence. I am sure that is not the message you intended. This is an intimately physical community. If you just want to go out and be treated like a lady, there are other sites out there and I am sure you will be successful. Good luck in your search. ".

I have seen profiles disappear, as well as a nasty grams calling my a pervert and I have been blocked. But it works more than it doesn't. Again, thinning the herd. The more messages like that, they will either give up on the site or consider giving up "Cooch".

Peace,

Pappa54.

Have you noticed the trend as well as many new accounts joinin but many of them saying "No Sex" , "No Physical Relationship" etc? I have definitely noticed it lately and seems to be on the rise. Are there actually guys out there who are happy with just some sort of platonic thing taking them to movies and dinner and such then paying them for that and going home frustrated? I guess I'm different than some as I have zero interest in that. Many lately either want nothing physical or some online only crap. I usually tell them if I want to see pics and vids I would just go to any number of free porn sites and look at that crap as its no different whether or not I know them or not.

Murphy69
03-26-18, 10:33
I too have witnessed the influx.

It seems mainly in the college crowd. Any "online arrangement" I report back to SA, as this is one of their "no no's" as is selling goods or services. The more guys that report back, the faster SA will remove them. So, it is good to alert the forum so others can report them also. "Thin the herd" mentality. I have also sent messages to those who are looking for free meal tickets and a shopping sprees for simply the pleasure of their company. The messages are always appropriate and spoken as an older adult would speak to an adult child (18 - 22).

"Hello sweetheart. I recently read your profile. You seem to be a very nice girl and well spoken. You are very cute too. After reviewing your profile and content, I would suggest that you try other dating sites, as SA is a site for the experienced adult that seeks physical intimacy as well as companionship. Your profile reads that you are seeking a gentleman to "pamper you" for simply being in your presence. I am sure that is not the message you intended. This is an intimately physical community. If you just want to go out and be treated like a lady, there are other sites out there and I am sure you will be successful. Good luck in your search. ".

I have seen profiles disappear, as well as a nasty grams calling my a pervert and I have been blocked. But it works more than it doesn't. Again, thinning the herd. The more messages like that, they will either give up on the site or consider giving up "Cooch".

Peace,

Pappa54.Good call Pappa! I will start reporting those. I have also been reporting the one I mentioned earlier on who is an ex boyfriend pretending to be a woman day after day and it's never taken down. He sits on there everyday playing that game with that profile and I can't believe they haven't had enough complaints to take it down yet.

Murphy69
03-26-18, 10:38
Here's a time wasterling for you guys. I've had a couple meet and greets set up and she cancels at last minute but always wants to reschedule another one. I was due to. Meet her today at 10:30 for a chat and some food. This time she does not cancell but just blocks me. I logged in with my other dummy account and promptly told her she is a flake, a fake and to please never contact me again. I'm somehow guessing if I had showed up it would have been someone else just watching me sit there for fun or nobody at all. Fucking idiot time waster. Probably married or with boyfriend and very apprehensive about meeting which if that is case tell me and stop scheduling meetings you idiot.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/9233b943-39af-4893-b430-06837e3d3c97

Murphy69
03-26-18, 10:45
Guys, I had one from SA I recommended to a couple of you and she texted me over weekend asking me if I told you all 300 for a private meeting. I of course told her I did as that was my rate and she informed me that she isn't struggling as bad now and has looked at escort sites and come to determination that she could get 500 per meet up. She is a nice girl and very fun but I'm not paying 500 per meet up even when they last 2-3 hours as much cheaper has been had by me and will be had. If I recommended you to her and she quoted you much higher than I told you I'm sorry as I had no idea she had such a price jack. The guys I recommended to her have her number. I told her she should probably reconsider as the guys I recommended are good guys and would treat her well as well as see her regularly when they could since her service is so good. She told me she would think on it so hopefully she stays at the 300 for you all but if she doesn't I wouldn't even bother and would continue the search if I were you all. Hope that helps and again do not mention this board to her as its our way of talking about things without anyone knowing on there.

RedThunder
03-27-18, 00:07
Here's a time wasterling for you guys. I've had a couple meet and greets set up and she cancels at last minute but always wants to reschedule another one. I was due to. Meet her today at 10:30 for a chat and some food. This time she does not cancell but just blocks me. I logged in with my other dummy account and promptly told her she is a flake, a fake and to please never contact me again. I'm somehow guessing if I had showed up it would have been someone else just watching me sit there for fun or nobody at all. Fucking idiot time waster. Probably married or with boyfriend and very apprehensive about meeting which if that is case tell me and stop scheduling meetings you idiot.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/9233b943-39af-4893-b430-06837e3d3c97Same experience for me.

Guitarwizard
03-27-18, 15:56
I have met this girl a few times (as recently as a few months ago). I have tried to get in contact with her for the past few weeks, and have been unsuccessful in setting up another appointment. I did get one text response from her about 2 weeks ago, but nothing since. I was just wondering if anyone else has met her and had this same issue.

Murphy69
03-28-18, 12:32
I have met this girl a few times (as recently as a few months ago). I have tried to get in contact with her for the past few weeks, and have been unsuccessful in setting up another appointment. I did get one text response from her about 2 weeks ago, but nothing since. I was just wondering if anyone else has met her and had this same issue.I've don't remember that name. How about a link or something?

Murphy69
03-29-18, 14:59
I've had a lot of good luck but this one was just a downer. She is someone I've known for awhile with one of my two careers and I've also known she was on SA as well. Got a referral from another female that she knows to give her a shot and see her. I have to say it was a downer. Beautiful girl by all means but way too young at 18 for this stuff. Was high or drunk or something as she could barely stand up and slurred words. Lots of drama in her life. Rushed meeting and I knew it would be from start as I could tell the way she was texting. Not real fun in the sack as LOTS of rules and just awkward. She did do the deed and it was nice just when round 1 was over she was ready to go or if round 2 was happening she wanted it to happen like 1 minute later so she could take off and go. 300 for 45 minutes of basically just a stuff and go. Great looking girl but many problems, no longer at USC as claimed and she as I could tell on a downward spiral. Tried to talk but convo was bad due to whatever she was on. Not a backpage heroine junky or anything like that but she is a self medicater with pills and such I can tell. I've spoken to her on and off for 4 months and she mentioned much drama in her life with family, friends etc. This is sad as it was a USC student freshman in college this past year that had all kinds of drama some self induced and dropped out yet too much drama to move back home with family. Just an awfully depressing story all the way around and I see it getting worse with the medicating of various psych drugs (some of which she is prescribed by doctor for legit purposes). She really does not need to be doing the sugaring thing as she told me about being fucked over a few times by assholes who didn't pay her and various other garbage. I shall never again see an 18 year old as it is just too young. Minds arent developed and the amount of drama is insane. This young lady is damn near a perfect 10 easily and genuinely a sweet girl but does not need to be sugaring at all as its not for her. She made me scared talking about nerves and wanting me to buy her beer so she could maybe get buzzed beforehand to take the edge off and that combined with whatever the hell she was on I barely wanted to even see her but went ahead and went through with it since I promised her what we had agreed upon in terms of help. I refused to buy her beer as she is too young and no way in hell that little thing could drive home after a beer and be okay on top of whatever pills she was loopy on. I honestly do not feel future visits will improve though she claimed they would as I see much drama, excuses, problems and her being very flighty about it all for anything to be any different. Sweet girl but a world of problems and headed on a downward spiral and I think she knows it and that's why the self medicating. She is not a typical back page Bush river piece of garbage but she is slowly treating herself as such and its just damn sad. What a waste of an intelligent absolutely beautiful lady.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/6b5bd33c-cbec-46e6-bc80-b73c290fe26b

RedThunder
03-29-18, 22:18
Any one seen this one?

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/d852e5e4-4de4-4261-9d1e-3e5284b0f58e

Murphy69
03-30-18, 08:21
Any one seen this one?

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/d852e5e4-4de4-4261-9d1e-3e5284b0f58eShe is new. I've been talking with her. She was a stripper for 3 years and now is a secretary as she wasn't proud of that life. She seems nice and no BS. She seems like a straight shooterm for sure. We were supposedan to meet night before last for a meet and greet but my work ran over. We are planning on meeting up next week when back from my business trip though. If I meet her before you I will let you know how it goes but she seems nice so far by all means and seems low on drama which is a great sign.

RedThunder
03-31-18, 17:19
She is new. I've been talking with her. She was a stripper for 3 years and now is a secretary as she wasn't proud of that life. She seems nice and no BS. She seems like a straight shooterm for sure. We were supposedan to meet night before last for a meet and greet but my work ran over. We are planning on meeting up next week when back from my business trip though. If I meet her before you I will let you know how it goes but she seems nice so far by all means and seems low on drama which is a great sign.Was texting with her. She wanted a discreet hotel date. (Sunday) Asked for 3. Agreed to meet halfway. I texted her again just to make sure we were on the same page about meeting, where, when, asked about any rules. Got a "no not really" response. WTF? LOL. Agreed to everything she asked / suggested. Now dark on me. Seems real enough, found her social. Does have 2 young kids. Who knows.

MedicoVan
04-01-18, 10:16
I set up a SA account, got my public pic approved then started sending messages. I got one response and discovered it would cost me $90 to be able to read messages for a month.

Do any of you send messages that include an alternate email address contact? Or is this just a cost of participating in the hobby this way?

Thanks,

Medico.

Avash88
04-01-18, 10:53
The 90 dollar fee is the cost for the membership and to message people on SA you only get certain free emails on the free account. I recommend you get the Textnow app for an additional burner number you can change the number every 15 days. You should try to get them off the site and messaging you in a few messages. Don't pay for meet and greets. Here is a guide to sugaring from the Richmond forum:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?15100-Sugarbaby-Thread-Highlights-Index-and-FAQ

I set up a SA account, got my public pic approved then started sending messages. I got one response and discovered it would cost me $90 to be able to read messages for a month.

Do any of you send messages that include an alternate email address contact? Or is this just a cost of participating in the hobby this way?

Thanks,

Medico.

MedicoVan
04-01-18, 12:26
The 90 dollar fee is the cost for the membership and to message people on SA you only get certain free emails on the free account. I recommend you get the Textnow app for an additional burner number you can change the number every 15 days. You should try to get them off the site and messaging you in a few messages. Don't pay for meet and greets. Here is a guide to sugaring from the Richmond forum:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?15100-Sugarbaby-Thread-Highlights-Index-and-FAQThanks for your quick response. I can see where the membership fee would work for some folks, but not for me. I've deleted my account for now and will continue to use other forums (including this one) to meet my needs.

And I'll keep reading this blog. There are a lot of good tales / tails here. .

DrSummer
04-01-18, 16:09
She used to go by "getting-it-together', and changed her profile name recently with new pictures added. She has been discussed here before. Had about 2 weeks of sporadic communications via text, after several excuses, set up a M&G and lunch at a restaurant in Columbia. She came across as very genuine and easy going. She told me that the M&G was just to get to know me and she was expecting nothing more than that on that day although we could set up a date for a later day. I was very clear that there won't be any allowance for the meet, but happy to pay for the lunch and drinks. She was perfectly OK with that. She was at the restaurant on time and we spent about one hour lunch and talk. She was the girl in photos, very sweet and innocent looking. I think we got along very well. I didn't see any evidence of demons, we had good conversations. She did tell me about parents not helping, loosing her job and her car troubles etc. Anyway she needed some help to get back on her feet. I told her I would be happy to help her out and set up something for a later date. She seemed to be very happy about that. We kissed good bye after lunch. I texted her after I got back home. No response. Sent two more texts (about 3 days apart) saying that I would like to set up a date if she is interested. No response for far. Just deal silence.

It is just puzzling to me what happened. It is possible that she didn't like me (my appearance or whatever) although I rarely get rejections. But based on how we interacted I expected her to at least send a text saying "sorry I am not interested". It is possible that she expected some allowance for the lunch, she got pissed off about that (but, I was very clear about that before meet and she was Ok). As a matter of fact, she never brought the subject of specific allowance during our time. I am not a guy who gets attached to girls, but just curious what her deal is. I know there have been few posts about her, but never saw someone going to FC with her.

Stay Safe.

Dr. S.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/9fe5d937-68b5-4872-8324-468ef9b55cd0

RedThunder
04-01-18, 20:33
Was texting with her. She wanted a discreet hotel date. (Sunday) Asked for 3. Agreed to meet halfway. I texted her again just to make sure we were on the same page about meeting, where, when, asked about any rules. Got a "no not really" response. WTF? LOL. Agreed to everything she asked / suggested. Now dark on me. Seems real enough, found her social. Does have 2 young kids. Who knows.Now she says it was her roomate on the phone LOL. Sure.

RedThunder
04-01-18, 20:39
I've had a lot of good luck but this one was just a downer. She is someone I've known for awhile with one of my two careers and I've also known she was on SA as well. Got a referral from another female that she knows to give her a shot and see her. I have to say it was a downer. Beautiful girl by all means but way too young at 18 for this stuff. Was high or drunk or something as she could barely stand up and slurred words. Lots of drama in her life. Rushed meeting and I knew it would be from start as I could tell the way she was texting. Not real fun in the sack as LOTS of rules and just awkward. She did do the deed and it was nice just when round 1 was over she was ready to go or if round 2 was happening she wanted it to happen like 1 minute later so she could take off and go. 300 for 45 minutes of basically just a stuff and go. Great looking girl but many problems, no longer at USC as claimed and she as I could tell on a downward spiral. Tried to talk but convo was bad due to whatever she was on. Not a backpage heroine junky or anything like that but she is a self medicater with pills and such I can tell. I've spoken to her on and off for 4 months and she mentioned much drama in her life with family, friends etc. This is sad as it was a USC student freshman in college this past year that had all kinds of drama some self induced and dropped out yet too much drama to move back home with family. Just an awfully depressing story all the way around and I see it getting worse with the medicating of various psych drugs (some of which she is prescribed by doctor for legit purposes). She really does not need to be doing the sugaring thing as she told me about being fucked over a few times by assholes who didn't pay her and various other garbage. I shall never again see an 18 year old as it is just too young. Minds arent developed and the amount of drama is insane. This young lady is damn near a perfect 10 easily and genuinely a sweet girl but does not need to be sugaring at all as its not for her. She made me scared talking about nerves and wanting me to buy her beer so she could maybe get buzzed beforehand to take the edge off and that combined with whatever the hell she was on I barely wanted to even see her but went ahead and went through with it since I promised her what we had agreed upon in terms of help. I refused to buy her beer as she is too young and no way in hell that little thing could drive home after a beer and be okay on top of whatever pills she was loopy on. I honestly do not feel future visits will improve though she claimed they would as I see much drama, excuses, problems and her being very flighty about it all for anything to be any different. Sweet girl but a world of problems and headed on a downward spiral and I think she knows it and that's why the self medicating. She is not a typical back page Bush river piece of garbage but she is slowly treating herself as such and its just damn sad. What a waste of an intelligent absolutely beautiful lady.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/6b5bd33c-cbec-46e6-bc80-b73c290fe26bShe is hot as they come but completely nuts. I told her no to some of her conditions when under one of her many earlier profiles. She went off on me so I basically told her to fuck off and blocked her. Weeks later if not a month or two I get another message saying I was bullying her, blah, blah, blah and she was going to kill herself. So I insta block her again. So I message this profile, didn't recognize the pics, she says meet her at Starbucks in Columbia, shows her private photos and it's this same girl again. I would tread very cautiously with this one.

DrSummer
04-01-18, 21:09
I chatted with her about 3 months ago. She was in between Charleston and Columbia. Told me she was a student in Charleston. Started the conversation nicely. Quoted 500 per meet (without me asking first), didn't get a good vibe later on, and as she was getting pushy, I blocked her. I agree, should be cautious with her.

Stay Safe.

Dr. S.

She is hot as they come but completely nuts. I told her no to some of her conditions when under one of her many earlier profiles. She went off on me so I basically told her to fuck off and blocked her. Weeks later if not a month or two I get another message saying I was bullying her, blah, blah, blah and she was going to kill herself. So I insta block her again. So I message this profile, didn't recognize the pics, she says meet her at Starbucks in Columbia, shows her private photos and it's this same girl again. I would tread very cautiously with this one.

DrSummer
04-01-18, 21:32
Based on my experience, without paying the monthly fee and becoming a premium member, the SA site is useless for SD's. You are not able to read messages from girls, and if you try to relay your e-mail or phone number to girls they will block those massages. The income for SA is from SD membership, they know how to make sure you pay. I agree the SA has become greedy and jacking up the membership fees continuously while not catering enough and not listening enough to paying members. But if you are really into true SB's, the $90 monthly fee is just a small part of the total cost of the game, compared to dividends if you find a true SB. I know finding a true SB from SA has become more and more challenging and time consuming. If you are just going to use SA as a place to just get contact information on escorts or other pro's there, all those tricks to avoid monthly fee makes sense.

Just my two cents.

Stay Safe.

Dr. S.

Thanks,

Medico.

Trek1000
04-02-18, 11:46
This is a new one, got this from https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/84f3abff-470c-4d4a-9116-b82219ac3aa2.

Looks like they want money just to read their message. Not!

"This user requires an access fee to continue. To continue with this user, please send your access fee of $10.00 to PayPal. Me / bbythicc".

Trek1000
04-06-18, 12:30
Anyone have any intel on this one? I thought she was out of Columbia, her SA site says Charlotte. After chatting with her she is in Camden. Wondered of anybody knew anything about her, there has been talk of her on here before but I can't find it.

RedThunder
04-06-18, 14:15
Anyone have any intel on this one? I thought she was out of Columbia, her SA site says Charlotte. After chatting with her she is in Camden. Wondered of anybody knew anything about her, there has been talk of her on here before but I can't find it.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/d65bcb07-16ec-4a2f-9ede-a71c1f950db5Pro or utr at least. I met her in Columbia or Charlotte, can't remember. It was ok. Decent body. Not as good as pics. Vocal. A little rushed. Wouldn't repeat.

Murphy69
04-06-18, 19:10
Guys this one sent me a message today and seems nice so I responded and we talked through text. She seemed very cool and very funny. I liked her personality and asked her to lunch at which point she agreed then said she had something to tell me that she was worried would affect me wanting to see her. I had no idea the bombshell she would drop as to being "almost about to turn 16". I just thought she has braces late in life as to me she appeared to be around 20. She even mentioned the braces as being had late in life and make a joke of it. This is just an examole of how risky this stuff can be. She was all about some really graphic stuff and said she has done this before. I believe her in that she probably has as there are some sickos out there on the internet. I of course ended communication and told her she needed to find a boy her own age and just enjoy being young as she was entering into an adultimate world that is not safe for her. At least she was honest about her age but it freaked me the hell out! Do not make the mistake of falling for it if she contacts you. And hopefully nobody on here is disgusting enough to follow through with anything after knowing her age. I feel disgusting for having talked to her today and talked about some of the things we did as I truly did not know. Ughh going dark for a bit as I'm just sickened by that all the way around.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/5144fcc7-1811-4c1f-835f-f9151e2d5d75

Mark User
04-06-18, 20:23
I had no idea the bombshell she would drop as to being "almost about to turn 16". Just as likely a honey trap to see how you would respond and if you met with her, some Uncle LEO character would be waiting for you. You dodged one for sure.

Murphy69
04-06-18, 22:33
Just as likely a honey trap to see how you would respond and if you met with her, some Uncle LEO character would be waiting for you. You dodged one for sure.Yeah that freaked me out either way as I don't care if it was real or not, that's too damn young and disgusting. That would be a good way to lure pedophiles into traps like that do who knows. Either way I know I may be a son of a ***** but I can say I am no pedophile and have zero tolerance for shit like that. What was weird about that whole situation is she approached me with a message. It dI'd look like a generic message so I'm curious if whoever it was may have sent that same message to 1,000 guys on there to see who would bite after the age bombshell was dropped

Henry777
04-06-18, 23:33
Yeah that freaked me out either way as I don't care if it was real or not, that's too damn young and disgusting. That would be a good way to lure pedophiles into traps like that do who knows. Either way I know I may be a son of a ***** but I can say I am no pedophile and have zero tolerance for shit like that. What was weird about that whole situation is she approached me with a message. It dI'd look like a generic message so I'm curious if whoever it was may have sent that same message to 1,000 guys on there to see who would bite after the age bombshell was droppedWhat was her name?

I could not get the profile to show up when I clicked on the link.

Murphy69
04-07-18, 01:11
What was her name?

I could not get the profile to show up when I clicked on the link.I reported it as underage and uploaded the text as evidence that showed it so most likely they deleted her account as I see it is gone now. I can't remember what her name was on the site though.

Gbof1970
04-07-18, 15:24
Guys this one sent me a message today and seems nice so I responded and we talked through text. She seemed very cool and very funny. I liked her personality and asked her to lunch at which point she agreed then said she had something to tell me that she was worried would affect me wanting to see her. I had no idea the bombshell she would drop as to being "almost about to turn 16". I just thought she has braces late in life as to me she appeared to be around 20. She even mentioned the braces as being had late in life and make a joke of it. This is just an examole of how risky this stuff can be. She was all about some really graphic stuff and said she has done this before. I believe her in that she probably has as there are some sickos out there on the internet. I of course ended communication and told her she needed to find a boy her own age and just enjoy being young as she was entering into an adultimate world that is not safe for her. At least she was honest about her age but it freaked me the hell out! Do not make the mistake of falling for it if she contacts you. And hopefully nobody on here is disgusting enough to follow through with anything after knowing her age. I feel disgusting for having talked to her today and talked about some of the things we did as I truly did not know. Ughh going dark for a bit as I'm just sickened by that all the way around.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/5144fcc7-1811-4c1f-835f-f9151e2d5d75Second the experience. She pulled the same BS with me. Told her to lose my info and that I was reporting her.

Just For Today
04-07-18, 20:27

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/d65bcb07-16ec-4a2f-9ede-a71c1f950db5Yeah, just ok. She post in Charlotte or did then, it's been probably 6 months ago. Lived in a nearby town, can't remember what it was but I believe you are correct. I was in Columbia at the time, she came to see me. She was wanting 300 but she was traveling to me so I didn't beat her up about it. She wasn't awful but honestly you can get the same service for a buck and a half.

Murphy69
04-07-18, 23:43
Second the experience. She pulled the same BS with me. Told her to lose my info and that I was reporting her.Yes, she was very persistent even after she told me her true age telling me"nobody will find out" and "her parents are always gone". That was really a freaky thing and I'm starting to belive it was some sort of setup decoy just by how crazy aggressive she was in trying to get me to come to her house. Either way I won't see them unless they are 18 or over and can prove it but even at 18 I have discovered they are way too young mentally anyhow and most of the time not worth it but that one was a Dateline To Catch A Predator waiting to happen for sure. A lot of her texts after she exposed her true age seems to be cut and pasted and already typed out also. It just all seemed very planned and very creepy like something was up. Did she also send you nude pics when you first talked saying she just got out of the shower blah blah blah?

Murphy69
04-08-18, 12:10
Who are the online arrangement only crowd? What I mean by that is that population that large? Literally 90% of the college ladies lately who are new to SA have been online only and its weird. I've only been on there since beginning of September but I have seen a huge change in the options since just then. Most everything is online only and I was curious if that was actually bringing them in money? Are there that many guys who like buying underwear and paying for pictures in Columbia?

Murphy69
04-08-18, 13:54
Here's two from SA that have been time wasters. They are best friends all verified through social media. The asian girl looks wonderful and and seems nice and at one time was all for in person arrangements but she was very flakey and then came with the "I want to sell you pics and videos thing" I told her thanks but no thanks. Months went by and we would text every now and then and she would mention meeting but would never follow through. Then out of nowhere I get a message from the other one last week saying they were both best friends and had an offer for me. I figured it would be ridiculous and pointless but I gave her my number as requested and she texted me the offer. It was basically for her and the Asian lady to both meet me in person and play with eachother and me for the bargain price of 2 K. I told her to forget it and I only wanted to see the Asian lady anyhow. I told at most I would give them each 300 for what she described as I knew it would be a fun time but I'm not that hard up or dumb to spend 2 K. They both disappeared after that so they are online only BUT if you have 2 K to blow they may show up if you get a "nice hotel" and pay them a nice dinner and then they will play and let you somewhat involved for 2 K No thanks!

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/2b5f3ab8-b4a0-ebc0-7180-6815d62f457d

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/9e7441e8-e63d-498e-8bc7-68eb63e8deb2

AbcuGay
04-10-18, 12:38
Typical motel bathroom pic, to mention the baby damage and guy in the background.

Link: https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/f1215934-acc1-42b7-a8f1-0ff0fe37ee7c.

PASS.

Pappa54
04-10-18, 19:35
She was bad on BP, I wonder what makes her think she will be successful on SA?

Peace.

Pappa54.

Typical motel bathroom pic, to mention the baby damage and guy in the background.

Link: https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/f1215934-acc1-42b7-a8f1-0ff0fe37ee7c.

PASS.

FTP1999
05-21-18, 20:19
Students away.

Any luck w locals?

I'm doing well but it's a lot if work.

I have a great lead. Senior members, DM me

Henry777
06-02-18, 14:02

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/d65bcb07-16ec-4a2f-9ede-a71c1f950db5She is pretty good if you treat her well and have the correct expectations. First, she is DTR and does not waist much time. She comes in says hello and you do not even have to ask her to take her clothes off.

They just come off. Presto. And the action begins. Her favorite position is RCG. She has a decent body. Tall blonde type.

Just For Today
06-02-18, 23:13
Who are the online arrangement only crowd? What I mean by that is that population that large? Literally 90% of the college ladies lately who are new to SA have been online only and its weird. I've only been on there since beginning of September but I have seen a huge change in the options since just then. Most everything is online only and I was curious if that was actually bringing them in money? Are there that many guys who like buying underwear and paying for pictures in Columbia?It's probably the same fat chick with 50 different profiles! LOL.

JackPrior
06-04-18, 13:14
I was talking to this one and thought we were going to meet and then she went silent. Looks hot. Any one ever meet or have intel? https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/5dff2945-ed2b-42db-9518-9a940f3b23c0.

Pappa54
06-05-18, 23:17
Brother, if a chick has only online intentions, hit the report button. Cut and save to paste. When you report, they ask for proof. Paste it there. Same with, panties, video's and anything else. There is no pay to meet also on SA. If they ask for venom or any $exchange saying they want to see if your serious or they need gas money. Cut and paste that and send. A girl pissed me off a few weeks ago. I started cutting and pasting stuff she asked or send to SA. I search for more. Out of 5, 3 were axed by SA in a day. Also, did the same thing with a few from backpage where I saved the ad. Sent those to SA and their profile was down within a couple of hrs. If you don't provide the proof, SA won't do much but review the add. Cutting and pasting the PM's is what gets them. SA wants those online scags and "Buy me dinner and clothes for nothing" types gone. It fucks up paying members confidence about paying next month. We are their "Cash Cow".

Try the report button. Help clean up the riff raff.

Peace.

Papoa54.

It's probably the same fat chick with 50 different profiles! LOL.

RedThunder
06-07-18, 15:15
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/47bc815e-dd21-498e-ae1f-fbf35af4aec2

She's ready to meet, asking 3. Any info?

Mark User
06-07-18, 16:36

She's ready to meet, asking 3. Any info?3 just to meet? What is her arrangement? I am trying to limit my M&G payments but don't know if it will fly.

Gay Batman
06-07-18, 18:47

She's ready to meet, asking 3. Any info?I just meet with no promise of money. Then discuss things at the meet and greet. You could be communicating with LEO or a reporter.

RedThunder
06-07-18, 21:03
3 just to meet? What is her arrangement? I am trying to limit my M&G payments but don't know if it will fly.I don't pay for meet and greets ever. We've discussed the arrangement. PPM, just wondering if anyone had met her.

RedThunder
06-07-18, 21:06
I just meet with no promise of money. Then discuss things at the meet and greet. You could be communicating with LEO or a reporter.I've been on SA 3+ years. Never encountered that. I generally discuss off site thru text. I never do paid meet and greets. 95% of those are scammers or rinsers. Just wondering if anyone had seen her before.

Henry777
06-07-18, 23:28
Who are the online arrangement only crowd? What I mean by that is that population that large? Literally 90% of the college ladies lately who are new to SA have been online only and its weird. I've only been on there since beginning of September but I have seen a huge change in the options since just then. Most everything is online only and I was curious if that was actually bringing them in money? Are there that many guys who like buying underwear and paying for pictures in Columbia?Online only is illegal and against the SA site rules. You can report them and off they go immediately.

SA does will discontinue their account. This is even if they wait till they text you to tell you they are online.

A little more work in the report, but worth it. We need to get the online only girls off the site!!

ScSucksBallls
06-12-18, 05:50
Is there anywhere really to find a quality girls? I never really found BP to be a good place nor CS because of the substance abusers that advertise there. Now some of the alternatives like skip & listcraw seems to be exactly the same. Sa used to be pretty good but hadn't tried in a while. The only real problem like others has said is using sa takes a lot of work plus even if you find a good one then you likely to get a clingy one. I found a good one on sa who was clingy and graduated to BP so I suspect she had a substance that she was hiding. Found more than one like that on sa feel free to pm any suggestions. Thanks bros.

Boobs Sprayer
06-19-18, 07:26
So I just signed up. Contacted a few girls but can't read their responses unless I upgrade? Is there a trial membership? Or is it just $89.99 and you are off to the races?

Just For Today
06-22-18, 18:51
So I just signed up. Contacted a few girls but can't read their responses unless I upgrade? Is there a trial membership? Or is it just $89.99 and you are off to the races?No trial membership, just the monthly membership. Occasionally they will have a discount.

Old530
07-07-18, 18:53
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/4e4a9f87-8fa8-456d-a33f-2bd2e768d155

Playfulkitty94.

Was supposed to meet today. She has been texting me for weeks. Her idea to meet today and she picked location. Texted this morning no problem. When it was time to meet crickets. I think some of these girls play games.

This was only the second time this happened to me with S. A. Ladies. All others have been just as we discussed, except for being late arriving. Just a FYI.

Just For Today
07-09-18, 13:39
Jennaannbae22.

This one is legit. Met her some time back. So much better looking in person than what one would think. A little on the thick side, but a good kinda thick. No BS or drama, cool as shit to hang out with. Met for lunch and hung out with her a few hours. I don't visit the Cola area as much these days or I would see more of her.

Gbof1970
07-10-18, 09:04
Jennaannbae22.

This one is legit. Met her some time back. So much better looking in person than what one would think. A little on the thick side, but a good kinda thick. No BS or drama, cool as shit to hang out with. Met for lunch and hung out with her a few hours. I don't visit the Cola area as much these days or I would see more of her.

007.I've seen her quite a few times. Hotel, car, etc. She's a cool chick. Has a kid and a little on the heavy side but not fat. Initial meet was for lunch and then it was game on. She's a little on the shy side at first but opens up.

Good luck.

Stripper Love
07-17-18, 21:12
Hello brothers from Columbia. Have anyone seen this lady from SA in the link below?

https://www.seeking.com/member/aed3a7f7-6805-49b8-b87a-df99a68906f0

She is talking a good game and I am thinking about seeing her this weekend. Her ass is heavenly and she seems to have an open menu. Not sure whether to pull the trigger or not. Thanks for any info!

Seaysons1
07-19-18, 22:52
Has anyone have experience with this one. Been chatting for a week and she wants to meet and greet tomorrow. I have to travel from upstate and she says no intimacy on first meet, so just checking if this is a smoke screen, It usually is but I don't want to waste 3 hours driving LOL. Not sure I will follow through, her pics she sent me, she seems bigger than profile pics. Thanks for the help, stay safe.

https://www.seeking.com/member/f06ea523-e56c-43eb-9f38-4f82fa587e2b

FTP1999
07-20-18, 22:24
How did it go?

Curious myself.

Hello brothers from Columbia. Have anyone seen this lady from SA in the link below?

https://www.seeking.com/member/aed3a7f7-6805-49b8-b87a-df99a68906f0

She is talking a good game and I am thinking about seeing her this weekend. Her ass is heavenly and she seems to have an open menu. Not sure whether to pull the trigger or not. Thanks for any info!

Trek1000
08-02-18, 21:29
This thread seems to be stagnating. Let's get some chat going.

Anybody have info on RaeElizabeth. She is a pretty girl. Going to meet for lunch next week. Hoping somebody has some information on her.

https://www.seeking.com/member/5f395afa-18ae-bc3f-1e16-eacd8300887f

Thanks in advance.

Trek.

LovesMuffins
08-03-18, 17:41
"That chick from logistics!" Let's hope you get to show her your "O" face. Oh, Oh!

This thread seems to be stagnating. Let's get some chat going.

Anybody have info on RaeElizabeth. She is a pretty girl. Going to meet for lunch next week. Hoping somebody has some information on her.

https://www.seeking.com/member/5f395afa-18ae-bc3f-1e16-eacd8300887f

Thanks in advance.

Trek.

JackPrior
08-04-18, 12:23
I am suppose to meet this one this week. She talks a Strong game and hope she does what she says she does. Wow. https://www.seeking.com/member/aed3a7f7-6805-49b8-b87a-df99a68906f0.

WillDo4000
08-06-18, 08:46
I am suppose to meet this one this week. She talks a Strong game and hope she does what she says she does. Wow. https://www.seeking.com/member/aed3a7f7-6805-49b8-b87a-df99a68906f0.So how did it go? What was the allowance?

JackPrior
08-06-18, 14:49
So how did it go? What was the allowance?Supposed to meet Thurs night. She quoted $400 but that includes oral, anal and pretty much anything. She will do unprotected vaginal also. I will be covered going in.

JackPrior
08-09-18, 16:55
Supposed to meet Thurs night. She quoted $400 but that includes oral, anal and pretty much anything. She will do unprotected vaginal also. I will be covered going in.She when dark for a few days even though we were suppose to meeet up tomorrow. Guess chalk up another that is all talk. If anyone has good college girl SB please PM me. Just looking for cute real girl with no drama.

Old530
08-17-18, 10:10
https://www.seeking.com/member/b429728d-48d2-3bbb-de9f-ded4b282f780

Anyone have any info on Elli. Any info would be appreciated.

David3131
08-17-18, 16:14
Now that school has started back at South Carolina there should be a few hotties that are looks for a few nice guys to help them out with there finances. Just wonder where the best play to find these gems since most of the ad sites have dried up. Any thought gents.

Gay Batman
08-26-18, 21:53
https://www.seeking.com/member/3257be79-e3b7-4362-b87d-2427ebf514d5

Wants you to send money to prove you are serious about her. But won't do a meet and greet nor send a verification pic. Just gives some nonsensical response for not doing such. Will send you a bunch of nude pics, but not a specific requested pic.

FiveOfSix
08-27-18, 06:33

Wants you to send money to prove you are serious about her. But won't do a meet and greet nor send a verification pic. Just gives some nonsensical response for not doing such. Will send you a bunch of nude pics, but not a specific requested pic.Squash that crap by reporting it to sa, it's in the rules which nobody reads when you sign up.

Trek1000
08-27-18, 09:23
She also has a site on Ashley Madison.

Wants you to send money to prove you are serious about her. But won't do a meet and greet nor send a verification pic. Just gives some nonsensical response for not doing such. Will send you a bunch of nude pics, but not a specific requested pic.

Gay Batman
08-27-18, 16:34
She also has a site on Ashley Madison.How is that site?

Gay Batman
08-27-18, 16:39
Squash that crap by reporting it to sa, it's in the rules which nobody reads when you sign up.Seems like it has gone bad.

Trek1000
08-28-18, 08:59
Hasn't been very productive. Had some good conversation on it a couple of years ago. Will not spend anymore money there.

How is that site?

payinforfun
09-01-18, 10:22
Did a meet and greet with this young lady Sunday. Met her in Sumter at a park. We planned to meet Friday at a bar for drinks. She was running late but texted to let me know. Anyhow she showed up and looked great. We skipped the bar and went straight to the motel. She is a petite spinner black girl some tatoos and a peirced belly button. She is drama free and doesn't rush at all. We spent three hours together and was my choice to leave. $$. 5 well worth it. https://www.seeking.com/member/70890c90-779e-4c4d-aaff-d30335f7b8f5.

Trek1000
09-04-18, 06:23
Any info on this one. Going to see her and would like to find out if there is any intel out there.

https://www.seeking.com/member/f69be999-bcfa-4465-9f2d-44c7f2e20d5a

JackPrior
09-15-18, 00:20
Bunch of new girls on Seeking arrangements. Talking to few but if anyone has had luck PM me or respond here please. Love me some college girls.

Or.

Boobs Sprayer
09-17-18, 08:56
Did you see her?

Any info on this one. Going to see her and would like to find out if there is any intel out there.

https://www.seeking.com/member/f69be999-bcfa-4465-9f2d-44c7f2e20d5a

Trek1000
09-17-18, 11:09
She ghosted me the first time. Finally met for coffee, she seemed really shy and nervous. Hope to see her again. But we will see.

Well?

Did you see her?

Quote Originally Posted by Trek1000.

https://www.seeking.com/member/f69be...d-44c7f2e20d5a

Murphy69
09-18-18, 04:39
She ghosted me the first time. Finally met for coffee, she seemed really shy and nervous. Hope to see her again. But we will see.

Well?

Did you see her?

Quote Originally Posted by Trek1000.

https://www.seeking.com/member/f69be...d-44c7f2e20d5aYour link no longer works. Can you upload a pic so I can see who you are talking about as I think it may be the one I saw yesterday if you are speaking of "Janey".

Trek1000
09-18-18, 06:31
Your link no longer works. Can you upload a pic so I can see who you are talking about as I think it may be the one I saw yesterday if you are speaking of "Janey".https://www.seeking.com/member/f69be999-bcfa-4465-9f2d-44c7f2e20d5a

Murphy69
09-18-18, 10:55
https://www.seeking.com/member/f69be999-bcfa-4465-9f2d-44c7f2e20d5aGotcha. I sent you a PM back about another you may have interest in.