PDA

View Full Version : Steubenville Ohio

Informate
05-01-05, 22:17
I have had some luck in this town I just thought there are more people who would like to share the Skills of providers in this area, esecially sine the Other areas is now locked and we cannot continue our discussion. I would love to hear more about Ashley and Miranda Both of which were found on Slack St. Please give us some more details of how to find these young ladies. My appitite is off the charts.\

IFORMATE

Informate
05-04-05, 15:24
Seen tera just a few minutes ago at the save alot. She did save me alot. I took her down by the river and for 20 fucked her brains out and let her drink some love juice. She is cute for a chubbber.

INFORMATE

Informate
05-07-05, 18:42
Hi All,

I was in Stuebenville today and saw Rhonda for 20, she offered to visit Grk with me for another 20 but time was not on my side. I did say I had missed her in the friendly city, and I was glad to have finally found where she was at. All in all we had a great time together. I am planning a visit to Greece with her in the next few days or so, I will keep you all informed as my name says. hehehe and I will let you know how things go.

INFORMATE

MrPotatoe
05-08-05, 19:24
Someone take some pictures of these girls!

Please!

MrPotatoe
05-08-05, 19:27
Someone post some pictures of these women!

Please! hehe

Herb Surfs
05-17-05, 11:35
Hey fellow hobbiests,

I was born in Steubenville and lived there (Wintersville) till I was 12 then the family moved to Newport Beach, CA where I still live. Went to Bantam Ridge Elem and Stark Elem in Wintersville. Hey my dad graduated from the Universiy of Steubenville!
I'm coming back on June 23 till July 7th for a family reunion over the 4th.

Okay, enough about my background.

Two weeks is a long time to be away from my hometown and all of the ususal places I know of locally to find wsw's.

I need some help guys. Are their any strip clubs in Weirton, Wheeling or Steubenville worth venturing to.

I was back in Steubenville 2002, and cruised in the area of Rite-Aide and 6th Street and found a wsw that was ok. Any other areas to cruise for sw's?

Any MP's in the Valley area?

I appreciate any hobby info you can help me with and in return, if any of you ever need some help in Southern California, I'd be gald to help you out.

Thanks,

Herb

Informate
05-18-05, 21:51
Herb, Surfs,

Hey bro you need to come back home more often. To answer one of your questions there are plenty of strip clubs in the area. Weirton is full of them just take a drive up route two youll find them. Wheeling has a couple, but the one I recommend is Jills lounge. Located on i70 Dallas Pike exit 11, they have a web site is is jillslounge.com

But if you want to know the truth. you will spend alot and get a graet Lap dance or two from top notch pussy but still have as much body fluid in you as what you left home with. just the next day youll have a hangover.

If I were you I would try Slack street in Steubenville, or the Sav alot Parking lot, or travel to Wheeling and hit east wheelng or drive by the 711 about a million times someone will wave you down. There is plent of sweet young putang out there who are ready to take your money and leave a smile on your face and some just want to take your money. Please try the spirits first then pray for a honey with no moralls.

Good Luck

INFORMATE

Hey fellow hobbiests,

I was born in Steubenville and lived there (Wintersville) till I was 12 then the family moved to Newport Beach, CA where I still live. Went to Bantam Ridge Elem and Stark Elem in Wintersville. Hey my dad graduated from the Universiy of Steubenville!
I'm coming back on June 23 till July 7th for a family reunion over the 4th.

Okay, enough about my background.

Two weeks is a long time to be away from my hometown and all of the ususal places I know of locally to find wsw's.

I need some help guys. Are their any strip clubs in Weirton, Wheeling or Steubenville worth venturing to.

I was back in Steubenville 2002, and cruised in the area of Rite-Aide and 6th Street and found a wsw that was ok. Any other areas to cruise for sw's?

Any MP's in the Valley area?

I appreciate any hobby info you can help me with and in return, if any of you ever need some help in Southern California, I'd be gald to help you out.

Thanks,

Herb

Max #01
05-20-05, 22:32
I know this is a complete shot in the dark. But, is there any chance of any action at this place? I usually stop on my trips into Ohio. There was a female clerk there who was probably a 6.5-7. I've never seen more than 2-3 other cars or 18-wheelers there at any time. They have a great selection of DVDs but I wished there was more available. PM if you'd like.

Informate
05-21-05, 19:14
The girl in question is a dike. But you never know, there might be sometime that a stray sw might walk in. The problem is with the stores location.

INFORMATE

I know this is a complete shot in the dark. But, is there any chance of any action at this place? I usually stop on my trips into Ohio. There was a female clerk there who was probably a 6.5-7. I've never seen more than 2-3 other cars or 18-wheelers there at any time. They have a great selection of DVDs but I wished there was more available. PM if you'd like.

Herb Surfs
06-28-05, 17:24
Steubenville native in from So Cal for a couple of weeks.

I picked up a 19 y.o. bsw named Stacey. Went down by the river and she gave me a bbbj, put on the jimmie and bent her over the hood of the rental car for about another 20 minutes. Shes 5'9", has an awesome ass, great legs and a nice set of titties with huge nipples that she loves to have sucked. All for $40.00. I picked her up near Testas market at about 3:30 in the afternoon yeterday, Monday the 27th. Says she only comes out every two to three months. Has a new kid and when it needs food she walks. Wouldn't give me her digits, sorry guys, especially Informante, I was going to pass them on to you bro!

I'm cruising up to Canton (Hall of fame) on Thursday, and I'll do a little trollin while I'm up there and report back.

Be safe my Ohio brothers.

Herb.

Herb Surfs
07-07-05, 11:50
Went to Canton last week and cruised for about an hour in some of the worst areas and found nothing. I don't know the town at all, but by driving around for a while you can usually find something, but I struck out guys.

However, I found a wsw in the Rite Aide (in Steubenville) parking lot last night around 7:30PM. Took her to the hospital parking lot and she gave me a bbbjtcim for $25. Said she is from Wellsburg, just visiting her sister in Pleasant Heights for a couple of weeks. She was average looking said she was 34(?), nice titties, she took her top off in the car and went to work, great style really good blow job. Said her name was Darlene.

Next time I'm back I'm going to cruise Weirton as I heard there is some sw action there at night.

Back to Southern California this afternoon. It was good to be back in Steubenville again, I enjoyed my trip and believe it or not I am proud to be from Steubenville, its a good little town.

Be safe guys.

Herb

Informate
07-09-05, 09:45
Thanks for the tip on Stacy, I recently found her and enjoyed her cumpany ; I took her to the river and pounded that sweet azz for about an hour. I tried to convince her of visiting greece, but when we entered the slick cuntry; the pressure of invading foreign ground was more than she could bear, so I pulled out. I ended up on the hood of my car tearing up more familiar territory, and ended with and explosive milkshake to the face. All in all I had a great time. Thanks bro for the hook up she is really sweet. but now I need to pull out a dent in my car. hmmmmmm

INFORMATE

Steubenville native in from So Cal for a couple of weeks.

I picked up a 19 y.o. bsw named Stacey. Went down by the river and she gave me a bbbj, put on the jimmie and bent her over the hood of the rental car for about another 20 minutes. Shes 5'9", has an awesome ass, great legs and a nice set of titties with huge nipples that she loves to have sucked. All for $40.00. I picked her up near Testas market at about 3:30 in the afternoon yeterday, Monday the 27th. Says she only comes out every two to three months. Has a new kid and when it needs food she walks. Wouldn't give me her digits, sorry guys, especially Informante, I was going to pass them on to you bro!

I'm cruising up to Canton (Hall of fame) on Thursday, and I'll do a little trollin while I'm up there and report back.

Be safe my Ohio brothers.

Herb.

Green Machine
07-10-05, 16:47
Thanks guys for your reports. I was driving through the region and took some time to visit Stuebenville yesterday. The reports really helped out.

About 3:30pm spotted a wsw with orange t-shirt and jeans walking along seventh avene (the same street as SavAlot). Picked her up and we went driving. She's cute and a six on the SW scale. Brown hair and cute face.

She took me into the hillside to the end of some road, near some houses. It was a bit strange and I was definitely uncomfortable. $20 for a BBBJ.

While she was cute, I don't know if I would recommend. Needs a bit more enthusiasm and better service. After awhile she just wanted to watch me stroke it and cum. Not that exciting.

But she was willing to DFK and had her tongue pierced. She's bi and more into women with a GF who can join in. She's 20 and going on 21.

I have digits if Seniors are interested.

Informate
07-11-05, 18:41
Green Mahine,

Nice report bro but what was this lil Honeys name?

Thanks guys for your reports. I was driving through the region and took some time to visit Stuebenville yesterday. The reports really helped out.

About 3:30pm spotted a wsw with orange t-shirt and jeans walking along seventh avene (the same street as SavAlot). Picked her up and we went driving. She's cute and a six on the SW scale. Brown hair and cute face.

She took me into the hillside to the end of some road, near some houses. It was a bit strange and I was definitely uncomfortable. $20 for a BBBJ.

While she was cute, I don't know if I would recommend. Needs a bit more enthusiasm and better service. After awhile she just wanted to watch me stroke it and cum. Not that exciting.

But she was willing to DFK and had her tongue pierced. She's bi and more into women with a GF who can join in. She's 20 and going on 21.

I have digits if Seniors are interested.

Barney
07-11-05, 23:53
Any AMPS?

You can send pm if you want.

Thanks,

Barney

Ohio Hung
07-12-05, 09:48
All the AMPs in Lima have been shut down. Some idiot used his credit card to pay... The wife found out, and called the police.

There is some SW action. Just be careful though.

Informate
07-18-05, 00:30
I saw Cassie again today for 40 peanuts she let me do anything I wanted including a visit to greece. I truly love her french style. The real turn on was her freind came along with her. She didnt want to get involved but she had fun watching. We went to the river bank and I had a blanket in the car. We spread it out on the ground and went to town. I spent about a half hour porking her before going in her back door for about another half hour or so.then I blasted her face with a hot load of cream delight. her friend was cheering us on then I took them back to where I found them and set up another session with her and possibly her friend for Friday. Her friends name I think was Danielle. Dannielle said she likes to Muff dive. This will be an all nighter at a local hotel. I cannot wait because there is things I want to do to her with her friend that I may not have time to describe on here. You all will hear from me on Saturday or Sunday. I think I hit the PUTANG jackpot :)

INFORMATE

Scoundrel
07-18-05, 08:17
Hey Informate!

You really should invest in a cheap digital camera, You get a threesome going with these two you would be amazed how creative they will get when they can play with and for the camera! Maybe you could even share a few shots here.

Scoundrel

Informate
07-18-05, 16:11
Scoundrel,

That has possibilities :)

Hey Informate!

You really should invest in a cheap digital camera, You get a threesome going with here two you would be amazed how creative they will get when they can play with and for the camera! Maybe you could even share a few shots here.

Scoundrel

Informate
07-27-05, 22:39
60 Peanuts got me a really nice time with 19 yr old Ashley and Rhonda.
Rhonda came with her and watched us play. Ashley is is kinda nerdy looking but cute as hell. I took them to my place this morning for some morning fun. We did every position known to man. Rhonda even went south of the border on Ashley while I probed her sexy throat. visited greece with both of them and blasted them both with a CIM in which I gave them a tip if they would share the cream together. Watching them kiss ws such a turn on. I highly recomend for anyon to pick both of them up for a great time.

INFORMATE

8ball
08-30-05, 18:40
I recently visited stupidville looking for a slice. Found a tall lanky blonde WSW with a nice face going by the name Scoobie, but when we went shopping for rubbers I asked if she wanted a razor to trim the cooter way back and she got all offended 7 walked off.

Oh well, she was very thin with a nice face, just the way I like them but with me attitude was ~ 0, so if any other guys get lucky with Scoobie or don’t, let me know.

I found a few other WSW but they were either so rough, so high or had so few brain cells left I became scared off.

I ended up with a WSW named Casey, brown hair, for a BJ & CIM, not at all what I hoped for but the best stupidville had to offer.

Back across the river I found a strip joint where one can get take out or almost anything else they can afford. It is pricy but a cut cleaner and less high than what can be had across the river.

sjwilmoth
09-05-05, 00:35
Hey 8Ball,

Which club across the river was that? Hope to hear back from you.

Thanks for the info, bro.

8ball
09-06-05, 22:55
Sorry sjwilmoth, with only 1 report, I have to be careful.

If you stick around and contribute I would love to help you.

I hope you can understand.

Dagdamark
09-10-05, 09:49
Went out last night for a drive down south. I didnt see anything that I would pick up but there was plenty of action out. Down by testes there were 3 roming a shorter looked like maybe asian chubby big hair 4rating, a taller somewhat chubby 4rating, and a short small blond didnt get much of a look. down back behind save a lot there were two blonds by the church, and on the street in front of the store two black crakeheads, there was a girl with sandy blond hair with tits down to her belly butten. this was about 11:am. I didnt pick any up I have a bit of a younger taste in women.

John Bench
09-15-05, 15:13
I saw Kelly today in the middle of the afternoon at 5th and Adams?(by the bus stop). I hadn't seen her in so long that I thought she had left the area. She is pregnant and due on the 18th and has her own apartment up on the hill. For old times sake got a BBBJ. I have always found her to be very skilled in that area. Also did some titty sucking and her moans about drive me crazy also. Good hunting.

John

Square Tree
09-16-05, 09:39
She is pregnant and due on the 18th and has her own apartment up on the hill. For old times sake got a BBBJ. Also did some titty sucking and her moans about drive me crazy also.
JohnIf I didn't know it before, now I KNOW there is something for everyone! <shakes head in amazement>

Play it safe,

Informate
09-17-05, 20:40
Picked up Ashley and got a great BBJ to Cim for .20 was a great time, she said she is only 19 and she did look sweet. Took some convincing to get her to go with me because she thought I was LE but I did the routine test for her to see if I was LE and the rest was history. If you guys see her she is really cute, 19 yrs old tall lon legs sweet smile and really nice small titties. Treat her well and she does swallow. :)

INFORMATE

NailCityGuy20
09-21-05, 18:32
Saw on both the Wheeling and Steubenville TV stations at noon today, that 3 SW's were busted for plying the trade, having drug paraphanalia, etc. According to WTOV's report, they were working the streets in the early AM, and early PM. , and the locals were complaining.

Guess they were being kind of obvious, according to the Steubenville Chief Of Police. Even soliciting kids at Steubenville High, of all places.

The really bad news is, according to the Chief, is that if they can't make a dent on getting the gals off the streets, they'll be going after the johns next.

Hope this helps.

MrPotatoe
09-28-05, 13:32
I saw those UGLY Sobs on TV, I can't believe you guys screw those 60 year old nigger streetwalkers! HAHA Some of you guys must be keeping em in business! LOL I've never seen such an ugly bunch arrested. I think who ever here posts about seeing anything under 50 and blonde is hallucinating from the police bust they had on TV. HAHA They should bust some Johns, and post their picture, along with the sexy street walker they picked up in the paper. LOL

Have fun guys!

Informate
09-28-05, 13:36
This report was on the wtov9 dot com site thought you all might be interested

INFORMATE

Tuesday night, Steubenville police, with the help of other outside agencies, hit the streets in a city-wide prostitution sting.

The arrests were made at Beatty Park, Seventh and University, Butte Street, and Fifth and South Sixth. In all, six females and one male were arrested and charged with soliciting prostitution. Wednesday morning, the judge arraigned:

Ronda Towler, 25, Shirley Hoover, 56, Annabelle Meto, 46, Maryann Baker, 41, Lawana Montgomery, 42, Delmar Cunningham, 30, all of Steubenville, and Racinda Grimm 31, of Toronto.

Cunningham, Grimm, Montgomery, and Hoover are also facing drug charges.

"They both go hand in hand you can work both at the same time and we're going to concentrate on this for a while, " said Steubenville police chief Bill McCafferty.

This is the second time this week Hoover has been arrested for soliciting prostitution. She, along with two others, were arrested last Wednesday in another sting operation.

"We know what they're doing. You just can't go up to somebody on the street and arrest them, these things take time. We get the proof and now it's in the hands of the court, " says McCafferty.

Wednesday, all of the defendants entered a plea of either not guilty or no contest. The judge continued all cases except for Hoover's and Meto's. Both were found guilty and sentenced to 30 days in jail.

Steubenville police said they will continue the crackdown on prostitution. They said more arrests may be forthcoming.

Paul in WV
10-06-05, 19:17
Mr. Potatoe Head, I don't know why you chose to join the forum but your post is meaningless dribble. I suggest that you drop out of the forum and spend your days in the bathroom with lingerie advertisements so your special needs can be met. There's nothing wrong in Steubenville. I think you just have a few spuds growing out of your head. Paul

Bil73
10-06-05, 20:13
Mr potaoe head your name suits you well. just ask Informate Stuebenville has some foxes I mean 10+, although I don't get there often I have never been disappointed maybe with the stings things have cooled I don't know. but I've hunted in Charleston, Huntington, Wheeling, Pittsburgh and columbus and I'd have to say Stuebenville consistently had the best Sw's!

8ball
10-07-05, 03:01
I will say a few things in defense of Mr. Potato.

1. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
2. I have the worst luck window shopping.

Having said all that, in my trips to Steubenville I found many of the ladies over weight, out of shape or too high to be of much use. Just my luck?

It was not a scientific survey, and I always have the worst luck. I don’t doubt that other folks have done much better. I am only saying I did also find truly unappealing SWs.

I don’t think I have impossibly high standards; I have been flexible in the past. I don’t expect Yale or Wharton graduates or Miss Ohio. I am saying that my small unofficial sampling was not that different from his to doubt his observations.

Or, if I did want a truly unattractive women, if I wanted to punish myself. I feel confident I might just find one or two in Steubenville.

In the past in other places I have found a few almost nice ladies, working girls, who were clean friendly and good company. Most of what I saw in Steubenville was just pitiful out of control addicts.

Then again Mr. Potato may just be not a hobbyist but LE trying to discourage us. Either way I concede the point: I deserve better.

BTW, it is also true that anyone handcuffed on the pavement, manhandled and mug shot may not look their absolute best. Ever see the movie stars’ mug shots?

Bil73
10-07-05, 11:32
well I admit I might have been just lucky because I've only been to Stuebenville 7 or 8 times but everytime I scored at least an 8 always young and attractive. Wheeling is where I have never had any luck I mean never. Charleston is my main hunting grounds but sometimes the quality is bad and Huntington is worse. but I am hard to please thats why Stuebenville has always been kind to me especially over around the save-a-lot. well good hunting 8-ball keep up the good post

Torchkit
10-07-05, 12:44
I have to say that I've never found any sw's in Steubenville, attractive or not. I've only gone looking there a few times, but never saw a single female who seemed to be working.

Curb Crawler
10-08-05, 09:31
I made a few trips down there last year. Most trips I saw either none or a couple of so-so girls, however, on one trip ran in to two rather quite nice looking girls walking together. I picked one of them up, she asked if I wanted two girls, I passed. So they are there, it just looks like a low hit percentage. Not worth the drive if you are not local.

MrPotatoe
10-10-05, 23:13
OK,

Which of you sorry ass SOBS got busted trying to pick up those HOOKERS in STeubenville! LOL I hope you get your photo posted trying to pick up a BIG FAT NIGGER *****! HAHAHAHA

Herb Surfs
10-11-05, 13:12
In defense of the SW's that stroll in Steubenville, I was back there during the summer for two weeks and found several SW's that were actually decent and provided excellent services for very resonable prices. I'm from Southern Calif. and I have no complaints about the Stuebenville street talent that I sampled during my visit.
In every market there are SW's who are cracked out, ugly, fat, whatever but we as the hobbiest have the option of picking them up or driving by, to each his own. Beauty is in the eye of the monger!
Be safe.

Informate
10-11-05, 14:37
I got the below report from News 9 dot com web site Be careful out there guys.....

City-Wide Prostitution Crackdown Continues In Steubenville

Monday evening, Steubenville police put a female decoy out on the streets and then put five men behind bars.

Officers arrested Bob Bostic, 50, of Steubenville, Nick Matko, 44, of Pittsburgh, James Caldais, 55, of Weirton, Ralph Vancamp, 40, of Wellsburg, and Jeff Siragusano, 43, of Richmond, for allegedly soliciting sex from the decoy.

All of the men are facing charges of soliciting prostitution and Siragusano is also facing charges for carrying a concealed gun.

Three of the five arrested appeared in court: Caldias and Matko pleaded 'no contest' to the charges and Bostic pleaded 'not guilty.' Vancamp and Siragusano retained attorneys who entered 'not guilty' pleas on their behalf.

All five men are set to be in court again on Nov. 1.

Amish Made
10-11-05, 16:12
It's a damn shame they are cracking down now in Stuebenville. I was down there last week for a troll while I was staying at Wheeling Downs. It's a short drive up Rt.7, but well worth it if you are careful. I found Wheeling to be DEAD-DEAD-DEAD for SW action the days I was there.

In Stueby I trolled using the streets named here and looking for the landmarks mentioned such as Sav-a-Lot.

I saw a lot to offer but nothing stood out the first night, but on my second troll on a Wed. night I found Dee who was a half black girl 18 yrs young and wanted to prove her BJ skills. She seemed a little stoned but my dick didn't care ... it was a typical young girl blow job with lots of pornstar moaning and telling me she loves to suck dick ... well it worked and I blew a load in her warm mouth for 25 duckets. Tried to get a good photo but she wasn't letting me, so she took one of herself and her "DSL" for the guys to see! lol

Thursday night I staked out Sav-a-Lot and sat for about 45 minutes and I watched several girls jumping in and out of cars in that area ... one was an older blonde that was MILF hot, but she got away by time I got the balls to drive up and see if she was dating ... she was because I saw her later downtown on my way out of town.

Friday I cruised and saw a hot young one on Adams? I think, but she hopped a P/U Truck ahead of me. Saw a lot of cops out and was getting ready to give up when I saw 2 girls walking down by that old market (Testa's) they turned the corner and I made the move. Ashley and Cara ... I ended up with Cara who was 19 yrs and from Weirton and was asking way too much ... we negotiated down to 60 and found a spot (my choice) down by the river....

BBBJ, The Shocker, tit play, ball sucking, then Her on top in the drivers seat for CFS ... no bullshit straight fucking with some heavy breathing from her and lunging her tits in my face. I wanted to pull out and blow on her cute belly, but she didn't want to get messy! SO I blew inside her with the raincoat on. All in all it was worth the 60 to be with such a sweet young WV girl and one that smelled good too! The fucking was ok at best but she gave it her best for a young thing.

As for Mr. Potatoe .... The ugly ones are usally the dumb ones that are crackheads that get caught ... the smart ones are very "Street Smart" and can smell trouble ... So what they caught does not represent all the girls in Stueby .... And I wouldn't be so sure Mr. Potatoe isn't LEO just playing with you guys down there .... 4 posts and ALL negative and Taunting! c'mon ... just ignore him and keep your eyes open and asses out of trouble.

YODER

Giani
10-11-05, 18:15
I believe this poster is way out of bounds using the term (IN CAPS) of NIGGER. I have a wide tolarance for language, but can't stomach the derogatory use of that racial slur. I have asked Jackson to take a look at his racially abusive posts. I believe that many of you are correct--he is so out of bounds as to be suspiciously like LE baiting mongers. He give mongers a bad name!

OK,

Which of you sorry ass SOBS got busted trying to pick up those HOOKERS in STeubenville! LOL I hope you get your photo posted trying to pick up a BIG FAT NIGGER *****! HAHAHAHA

Giani
10-11-05, 18:19
Man alive--would LOVE to connect with that sweetie! A+ on the find! And the bad rap some folk give to Stubenville! Thanks for the great picture and the enticing report.

I ended up with Cara who was 19 yrs and from Weirton and was asking way too much ... we negotiated down to 60 and found a spot (my choice) down by the river....

BBBJ, The Shocker, tit play, ball sucking, then Her on top in the drivers seat for CFS ... no bullshit straight fucking with some heavy breathing from her and lunging her tits in my face. I wanted to pull out and blow on her cute belly, but she didn't want to get messy! SO I blew inside her with the raincoat on. All in all it was worth the 60 to be with such a sweet young WV girl and one that smelled good too! The fucking was ok at best but she gave it her best for a young thing.

YODER

MrPotatoe
10-12-05, 01:24
I'm going to guess you must be a Christian, because very rarely do I run into a hypocrite as big as an Xtian.

I take it you do not approve of freedom of speech ( unless its approved by you ), but something tells me you think Prostitution should be legalized for your persuit of freedom of PuTang. Amazing.. its ok for you to hear about someone licking someones butt, but other things are offensive to you, LOL !

You my friend are right next to the nigger in my book. Its mainly a) niggers and b) people like you that have put these women into the positions they are in. We have the niggers there pushing drugs onto these women, and we have limp dick old men like you supporting their habbit by supplying them with money. The Niggers are dumb by nature, so even though in general they are worthless SOB's im not sure how much blame we can put on them for their destructive behaviors upon society. You on the other hand Mr Limp dick should know better. Is it really worth seeing people such as these street walkers wasting their lives away, on drugs, on the edge of suicide, just so you can get your little gonads off? A lot of these women are mentally ill, and if I were a prosecutor I would also slap these johns with rape charges for having sex with someone while they are under the influence, and for having sex with a mentally disabled person.

All of you, think about it, is it really worth having these women bound by the evils of drug abuse, and living a life of hell just so you can get your little weewees off? You are all taking advantage of people, these women when they are at their lowest in life. After you screw one of these women again, I hope you contemplate how you have used them, and contributed to their abuse.

All of you are contributing financially to the enslavement of these women on the streets. They are on drugs, thats their excuse. Whats yours?

Informate
10-12-05, 14:39
Hey tater tot,

Tell me something?? Why are you on here anyway?? Your the one waiting your time. If your not into SW's then find something els to occupy your time. We mongors stick together. We also believe thereare some good sw's out there who only want to get by. The only way to do that for the moment is to practice the oldest trade in the book. So tater tot take a hiker.

INFORMATE

8ball
10-12-05, 16:09
Even among low life’s and ***** mongers I think a little manners is helpful, if not because it is low class, just because manners are life’s lubricant.

It is wrong to use the “N” word. It is offensive and pejorative. Offensive to me even when black people use it referring other black people in jest.

It is equally offensive to surmise, “Your are a jerk so you must be a Christian.”

One would not say that because somebody is a jerk they must be a Jew, Muslim or Lutheran? Why are Christians singled out for persecution?

Can we agree to elevate this conversation a little? It is patently offensive.

In a more relevant topic, it is curious that Steubenville LE chose to run a John sting on Monday, a weeknight, as opposed to weekend when presumably business would be brisker. A clever person might think since they ran one on Monday that they have so many hours or days before another.

Another might assume they will continue to run both John stings and sw busts until no one can trust anyone else and this industry will die in Steubenville. They don’t have to run many or too frequent busts to “solve” the problem.

Clairton until recently had sw all over until they cracked down, and Clairton has continued to keep it clean.

Between Clairton and Steubenville they have effectively shut down the two regional sex super marts. So be it.

I was out by the PGH airport today and traffic was so bad and Steubenville such a mess I chose not to make a trip. In theory a female decoy will never get in your car, they will always negotiate from the curb which should be a hell of a clue. Either way, why spend a grand or more on lawyers to clean up a mess which can just be avoided.

Honestly, some folks need to clean up their act on this forum or I will have to find a better class of mongers.

Torchkit
10-12-05, 21:12
I'm going to guess you must be a Christian, because very rarely do I run into a hypocrite as big as an Xtian.

I take it you do not approve of freedom of speech ( unless its approved by you ), but something tells me you think Prostitution should be legalized for your persuit of freedom of PuTang. Amazing.. its ok for you to hear about someone licking someones butt, but other things are offensive to you, LOL !

You my friend are right next to the nigger in my book. Its mainly a) niggers and b) people like you that have put these women into the positions they are in. We have the niggers there pushing drugs onto these women, and we have limp dick old men like you supporting their habbit by supplying them with money. The Niggers are dumb by nature, so even though in general they are worthless SOB's im not sure how much blame we can put on them for their destructive behaviors upon society. You on the other hand Mr Limp dick should know better. Is it really worth seeing people such as these street walkers wasting their lives away, on drugs, on the edge of suicide, just so you can get your little gonads off? A lot of these women are mentally ill, and if I were a prosecutor I would also slap these johns with rape charges for having sex with someone while they are under the influence, and for having sex with a mentally disabled person.

All of you, think about it, is it really worth having these women bound by the evils of drug abuse, and living a life of hell just so you can get your little weewees off? You are all taking advantage of people, these women when they are at their lowest in life. After you screw one of these women again, I hope you contemplate how you have used them, and contributed to their abuse.

All of you are contributing financially to the enslavement of these women on the streets. They are on drugs, thats their excuse. Whats yours? First off, Potatoe is obviously a woman. But the slander on Christianity has me slightly perplexed. I would have thought a woman posting against sw's on this forum would, herself, be a crusading evangelist. But Potatoe is an angry feminist. I can only presume that Potatoe's husband has admitted to seeing sw's (who could blame him, with Potatoe at home?). Either that, or she fears he might be tempted to stray if there are ample sw's available in the area (again, who could blame him?).

In any event, I'd venture that she got her tirade off of her chest and won't be back. Or, if she does stick around, it won't be for long. She'll get bored.

Torchkit
10-12-05, 21:15
BBBJ, The Shocker, tit play, ball sucking, then Her on top in the drivers seat for CFS ...What's "The Shocker?"

Zauber
10-12-05, 22:42
Ok, try this for an explaination. Her husband is a minister who she caught picking up SW's. That should explain the various angles in her rant.

Or...She is a feminest that objects to all male dominated power structures, political and religious.

Or...she wishes someone would pay her for sex.

Torchkit
10-12-05, 23:07
Or...She is a feminest that objects to all male dominated power structures, political and religious.Okay, I'll go along with that one. :D

Giani
10-13-05, 10:47
There is serious axe grinding going on here, but who can figure out what it is? But I have no problem with such ranting except for the blatant racism. I am enjoying the various hypothetical explanations for MrPototoe[head]'s bizzare rants.

My theory, based on her/his misspelling of potato is that it is Dan Quail, our illustrious Vice President under George the First who spelled it "potatoe..."

Just to review the low points:

I'm going to guess you must be a Christian, because very rarely do I run into a hypocrite as big as an Xtian...

You my friend are right next to the nigger in my book. Its mainly a) niggers and b) people like you that have put these women into the positions they are in. We have the niggers there pushing drugs onto these women, and we have limp dick old men like you supporting their habbit by supplying them with money...

The Niggers are dumb by nature, so even though in general they are worthless SOB's im not sure how much blame we can put on them for their destructive behaviors upon society..

All of you are contributing financially to the enslavement of these women on the streets. They are on drugs, thats their excuse. Whats yours?

My suggestion is to let him/her rant. Don't stoop to that level of name calling. I have asked Jackson to take a look at the racial slurs. Otherwise, let him/her stew in his/her own bitter juices.

Giani or, as s/he has dubbed me, "Mr Limp Dick..." ;-)

P.S. MrPotatoe: Thanks for the ride...

Mongerloid
10-13-05, 10:51
Glad to see that Amish Made is back, posting his phony bullshit reports we are all so entertained by.

It's a damn shame.

Amish Made
10-13-05, 21:23
"The Shocker" as it is commonly referred, is "2 in the Pink and 1 in the Stink"
Two fingers in the Pussy and your Pinky in her Ass.... lol

Thanks Mongerloid for the compliment! It means so much coming from a Douchebag with 4 reports to his name and probably has 10 aliases on this forum ... keep wasting space Mongerloid ... Someday maybe you will move out of your Mom's house and get a life! LoL ha ha ha ha.....

Mongerloid = Mr. Potatoe and god only knows how many other fake names

YODER

MrPotatoe
10-13-05, 21:35
Is there really any difference between you hillbillys screwing your own sisters, and all of you hopping on the same 5 or 6 women in town?

With the family chum chum atmosphere you all have in here, I think it just brings back good times for you all, when you had sex with your family.

Well, thats my psychological profile of most in here...

But on to serious matters, tell me.. how can you guys take advantage of these drug addicted women the way you do? They don't like you, they don't want anything to do with most of you. They just want your money to help them with their addictions.

Look into the eyes of some of these young women, some are so strung out, they don't even know where they are, and using them sure does not help them.

Talk to the few that are not stoned out of their minds (only partially stoned) and I think you will find that a lot of them have been sexually abused.

A lot of these women have a good side to them, and God bless the Chief for trying to put an end to the vicious cycle of darkness that goes on with these women (of which some of you help to keep in motion)

I ask all of you, on your next ride home, or now, just try to put yourself into their shoes for 10 minuites, how would you like it if you were them? Do you call it a life, the way these women are living?

Hopefully more busts will dry up the JOhns, and their $, making it harder for these women to have sources of easy income for their drug habbits.

Don't think to hard guys... you'll soon realize this is not a victimless crime you are partaking in.

I challenge any of you in here to name one woman you have picked up off the streets that is emotionally healthy and not a drug addict.

I'll drop the 'racism' since it seems most of you in here must be democrat liberal turds, and are Politically Correct Brianwashed. Ohh well, not like I would expect any of you in here to be upper income republicans, or you would not be out picking up $5 ******. But thats for another day.

PsyberZombie
10-14-05, 06:13
But on to serious matters, tell me.. how can you guys take advantage of these drug addicted women the way you do? They don't like you, they don't want anything to do with most of you. They just want your money to help them with their addictions.

Look into the eyes of some of these young women, some are so strung out, they don't even know where they are, and using them sure does not help them.

As my Ol' Uncle·Zombie always says =

" If God didn't want women to prostitute them·selves , He wouldn't have created Heroin and Crack "

Member #3948
10-14-05, 07:15
I'll drop the 'racism' since it seems most of you in here must be democrat liberal turds, and are Politically Correct Brianwashed. Ohh well, not like I would expect any of you in here to be upper income republicans, or you would not be out picking up $5 ******. But thats for another day.[/QUOTE]As reported by Potato Head--Man you guys do have it made in Ohio!

Best Tx Monger
10-14-05, 12:13
Hey French Fries !!! I hope it is only a matter of time before you are off this site. Your sharp tongue and foul language are really uncalled for. You could be more effective if you expressed yourself MORE effectively instead of using racial slurs to get our attention.

Torchkit
10-14-05, 15:17
$5 ******.Yeah, I WISH!

So, tell us Potatoe...when and how did you first learn your husband was picking up streetwalkers? And just how nasty and/or boring had you let yourself become to drive him to it?

Broad St Guy
10-14-05, 16:42
I'll drop the 'racism' since it seems most of you in here must be democrat liberal turds, and are Politically Correct Brianwashed. Ohh well, not like I would expect any of you in here to be upper income republicans, or you would not be out picking up $5 ******. But thats for another day.

Oh there are plenty of both parties out picking up girls. Heck - remember the news during the Republican Convention in NY when all the hookers flocked to the cities.

Get off your high horse. Your pastor is most likely banging some one as well.

Broad St Guy
10-14-05, 16:58
I'll drop the 'racism' since it seems most of you in here must be democrat liberal turds, and are Politically Correct Brianwashed. Ohh well, not like I would expect any of you in here to be upper income republicans, or you would not be out picking up $5 ******. But thats for another day.As reported by Potato Head--Man you guys do have it made in Ohio![/QUOTE]

And we are a Red State to boot!!! Go Figure!

Herb Surfs
10-14-05, 19:00
Tatter,

If I can find some skank to give me a head job for $5 great! She's contributing to my addiction and I may be contributing to hers and the world continues to turn.

I think my brothers on this board have you pegged: you are a woman. An angry "doublewide" housewife whose husband is out chasing strange tang and you have recently found out about his adventures and are pissed off.

Because you use racical slurs in your self-righteous pulpit diatribe, Jackson should ban you from all boards.

These boards are for contributors, you contribute nothing but venom.

Oh, by the way, I'm a card carrying Republican, proud to have been born in Steubenville (5th generation) and now living and voting in Southern California.

You are definately not the voice of my Republican party.

Torchkit
10-14-05, 21:14
http://boilemmashmem.ytmnd.com/

Turn on your speakers and enjoy.

Pacific Creek
10-15-05, 05:39
All concerned members need to send something to Jackson.

However, please remember that regular members posts are approved by him already so I'm sure he knows what this person is saying.

One thing to consider is to consider the source. If you keep that in mind, the posts become just something to laugh at.

Scoundrel
10-15-05, 09:16
Quote Tatter Head

I ask all of you, on your next ride home, or now, just try to put yourself into their shoes for 10 minuites, how would you like it if you were them? Do you call it a life, the way these women are living?

Hopefully more busts will dry up the JOhns, and their $, making it harder for these women to have sources of easy income for their drug habbits.

Don't think to hard guys... you'll soon realize this is not a victimless crime you are partaking in.

I challenge any of you in here to name one woman you have picked up off the streets that is emotionally healthy and not a drug addict.

I'll drop the 'racism' since it seems most of you in here must be democrat liberal turds, and are Politically Correct Brianwashed. Ohh well, not like I would expect any of you in here to be upper income republicans, or you would not be out picking up $5 ******. But thats for another day.[/QUOTE]

Well, I always considered myself a knight in shinning armor helping out the damsel in distress whom showed her appreciation by bestowing upon me sexual favors.

I did have a conversation with one girl negotiating a BBBJCIM , she wanted .40 I offered .30 pointing out that I had to work hard and long for that forty and she was getting it tax free. Her response was “yes but you don’t have to suck the bosses cock” I had to admit that she had a point!

I have done business with girls who are well educated emotionally healthy and drug free. Perhaps they are just a byproduct of republican economics and hard times created there by.

Hopefully, next time at the poll’s we can rectify that situation and create an economy where there will be more options of employment for these women you are so worried about. That would work better than stinging the John’s.

I know one provider that is pretty popular in city hall, she tells me the republicans are the cheapest tricks around!

Scoundrel

Bil73
10-15-05, 19:04
Guys just ignore Potater lets get back to what this board is for. I won't bother reading any more of his drizzle he must be a lonely old man with nothing else to do---- how sad

Monkey God
10-16-05, 15:42
What's "The Shocker?"Ah, a question for the ages - its a hand symbol with a hidden meaning:

http://www.rotten.com/library/language/the-finger/shocker/

And this has to be the most beautiful poem ever written:

"After I gave her the shocker and left she always came back, rapping at my chamber door. I told her never more, I would not again shock that *****. But she continued rapping on my chamber door, and before I knew it, she was on my floor, begging "More, more!"

Edgar Allan Poe

MrPotatoe
10-19-05, 20:06
Talked to one of the guys who got busted in the sting the other week, he said it wasnt that bad. He had sex with a female hoooker, and while in jail he got to be Bubbas ***** for free for a night!

Informate
10-22-05, 13:37
And we believe you why?????

Talked to one of the guys who got busted in the sting the other week, he said it wasnt that bad. He had sex with a female hoooker, and while in jail he got to be Bubbas ***** for free for a night!

Imaletcher
11-01-05, 12:30
I just jumped over here to check out the action in Ohio. I'm coming home to visie in a couple of weeks.

I read all this crap that Potato head is spewing. What a batch of BS.

I'm sure glad that you are dealing with him and he is not on our boards back home.

He sounds like a guy who grew up prepy and this moma sent him (woops took him) to school in a little suite and tie.

She proably have him too many enemas and washed his brains out.

Hope to sample some of your 5$ treats, there about 25$ back in Seattle.

Zauber
11-01-05, 17:06
I've checked out some of the posted pic's and Seattle has some fine women selling it out there. I'd have no problem going $25 for some I've seen on here. Good luck hunting, it's fun to try somewhere new once in a while.

MrPotatoe
11-04-05, 04:54
Does anyone have any pictures of the Johns that were busted in the latest string in Steubenville? I sure would love to see their muggs on tv.

If the Steubenville PD is reading this, I would like to see a website set up, where you post the pictures of the hookers and the Johns, along with any pertinent medical information about these individuals, since they do pose a risk to the health of the community.

Here is one such website.

http://www.stpaul.gov/depts/police/prostitution_photos_current.html

Herb Surfs
11-04-05, 17:13
What happened Tater; no racial slurs in this post? The "N" key on your keyboard not working today? You could just type "igger" and we could figure it out.

Did your husband give you the "gift that keeps on giving" and now your pissed off at the world......again.

Trailer need new skirts and Bubba spent the "skirt money" on Stubenville hookers???

Come on Tater, what pissed you off this time????

As I previously stated in a prior post, you must be an angry fugly, fat housewife who has discovered that your husband is on our team.

Mongers 2 Tater 0

Due to your continual bashing of our sport and lack of productive posts or actually "non-contributions" I hope Jackson wakes up and bans your anti-mongering posts.

If Jackson is reading this.........

Does anyone have any pictures of the Johns that were busted in the latest string in Steubenville? I sure would love to see their muggs on tv.

If the Steubenville PD is reading this, I would like to see a website set up, where you post the pictures of the hookers and the Johns, along with any pertinent medical information about these individuals, since they do pose a risk to the health of the community.

Zauber
11-05-05, 01:38
Yea, we have one of those in Akron. It's too bad the PD doesn't update it regularly. It make a nice reference to look up pictures to go with the post if the monger didn't have a camera. Now the Columbus hunters have it really good. A regular poster there uses the police info to create a map of where the action is currently. He even includes race and height and weight of the SW arrested. So if you want a BSW tonight you know where to look. If you want a younger WSW just check where she was picked up last time and chances are she will be there again. Maybe Pot. head could create one of those to help you guys out in Steubenville.

blaths
11-05-05, 16:38
Good idea, Zuaber

Bil73
11-05-05, 17:28
man one thing ole' tater did was keep me from going to St. Paul yeeech did you get a look at those things whew maybe ours aren't so bad after all Thanks tater for the info. I also wish we could get some photos of the Steubenville girls because I still say they are the best! hey Tater could you do that for us? you seem to be such a helpful gay

Broad St Guy
11-06-05, 08:57
How about a website with speeders, drunk drivers and people who run stop signs as well. These people pose a health risk to the community as well with their reckless driving. I would imagine ole Tater falls into one of those categories and could be featured.

Informate
11-06-05, 12:57
If you all clicked on the link that tater head had put in his last post. There are some really ugly ****** there. Do not waist your time like I did. How dumb could I be.

He claims that there are only old ugly broads that walk the street in Steubenville? Well thats only because he does not have the Nads to go look for the quality SW'S that are there. There are some really good ones out there. You just have to know where to look.

Anyone who has been with Tera knows what I am speaking of. Or Ashley, Amanda or Tina. These are really cute girls who know what there doing. so Taterhead go back to IDEEEEEHO where you came from and look under the rocks for your slutty girls because thats where you will find tyour type. As for us here on this board we are into quality girls who know how to treat a real man

That what this board is about OK I said my piece I feel better.

Your friendly Neighborhood
INFORMATE

MrPotatoe
11-07-05, 16:38
Yea, we have one of those in Akron. It's too bad the PD doesn't update it regularly. It make a nice reference to look up pictures to go with the post if the monger didn't have a camera. Now the Columbus hunters have it really good. A regular poster there uses the police info to create a map of where the action is currently. He even includes race and height and weight of the SW arrested. So if you want a BSW tonight you know where to look. If you want a younger WSW just check where she was picked up last time and chances are she will be there again. Maybe Pot. head could create one of those to help you guys out in Steubenville.Whats the URL to the Columbus and Akron websites you mention? I would like to see these fine citizens in those areas also.

Broad St Guy
11-08-05, 13:19
Columbus site? Learn how to read what is posted dip stick.

Whats the URL to the Columbus and Akron websites you mention? I would like to see these fine citizens in those areas also.

Scoundrel
11-08-05, 16:16
Columbus site? Learn how to read what is posted dip stick.

potatohead is already a self proclaimed republican....reading and comprehension is out of the question.

MrPotatoe
11-18-05, 18:14
Be on notice, a group of citizens are going to start photographing the Johns and the Prostitutes. This information may be relayed to your wife, and will be posted on a website!

"A man is known by the company he keeps, and also by the company from which he is kept out." -- Grover Cleveland

Bil73
11-19-05, 15:43
well tater tell 'em to go ahead of course they better be right because thats what civil courts are for ever hear of defamation of character?

Broad St Guy
11-19-05, 16:59
Of course! A good activitiy for Republicans! Focus on the issues of genitalia and ignore the real issues of the world - you know - Poverty, Health care, Jobs....the issues that really affect the are discussed on this board. Good one!

I suggest that some mongers invest in some spray paint. Would do wonders to the lense of a camera.

Be on notice, a group of citizens are going to start photographing the Johns and the Prostitutes. This information may be relayed to your wife, and will be posted on a website!

"A man is known by the company he keeps, and also by the company from which he is kept out." -- Grover Cleveland

Herb Surfs
11-20-05, 14:04
Watch out fellow mongers. If you spot a group of fat ugly angry housewifes wearing moo-moo's carrying polaroid cameras down 4th street, it's Tater and her band of "tater-tots".

[QUOTE=MrPotatoe]Be on notice, a group of citizens are going to start photographing the Johns and the Prostitutes. This information may be relayed to your wife, and will be posted on a website!

Informate
11-21-05, 19:38
TATER TATER THE MASTER BATER

There was a guy named tater
His ways were so obsured
His wifey called him lazy
SW's just called him a turd
He often cam to Ohio
to narc out some good men
But when he gets caught in Ohio
he"ll never cum again.
So Tater Tater See you later
Please never return.
You posts on here are lame
This meeting will adjourn.
To Tater my friend I bid adue
Have a happy Life
Leave us Mongors to have our fun
and hire someone to please your wife.

Lets all Look for a new job for Tater.
Perhaps Fishing is hiring a MASTER BATER

INFORMATE :)

MrPotatoe
11-22-05, 23:01
Wait till your wife receives a picture in the mail of you speeding in steubenville, or not stopping for a redlight, and in the car with you at 3AM is a woman! Im glad Steubenville is investing in automated traffic enforcement devices.

Bil73
11-24-05, 13:44
aw Tater Tater your so funny!

Informate
11-24-05, 14:27
Tater,

The pictures only show Licence Plate numbers. If you havent been able to get a tv set to listn to the news the objective in that is to get speeders. Of course if you only ride a Bike then you have nothing to worry about.

Later Tater,

informate

Broad St Guy
11-27-05, 11:42
So I will be in the Stuebenville area this week. Staying at a place in Triadelphia, WV. Where is the best place to go and get my monger on? I have good trades for good trades in your area. IM me.

Broad St Guy
01-11-06, 21:59
So today I was coming from Wheeling to Youngstown on Biz... didn't have time to search for the stroll in Wheeling, so thought I would check out Stuebenville. From memory I found the Save a Lot. It is dusk and right off the bat I am seeing SWs. One BSW by Save A Lot, then a WSW, and one WSW over on North 6th. None were really appealing to me. Then I see Tara. Kind of a plump Italian looking girl with long black hair. She is dressed nice and has a nice smile. I am thinking she can't be a SW....and then she jumps in. She is even prettier inside the car. Nice skin, face, nails painted. she smells good and not street stank on her. Nice! She is a bit plump with big ole titties. Not obese though. I don't know the area very well,and she is being very nice and personalble. So to put me at ease, we drive out of the city. She is playing with my stick on the way. We find a nice country drive by a barn and she goes to work. This girl has skills. I take my time and she does not protest. She took the whole load and swallowed it down!! Very nice... I gave her a tip and thanked her for being nice, patient and taking the time to make me feel at home. Sorry no digits.

Good luck. She is worth it for sure!

Dreaming Bear
01-15-06, 14:41
A little something about the plate photo some of the car accesssory places carry a cover to put over your plate you can only see the plate strait on but at an angle it states "no photo" kind of neat.

Bil73
03-05-06, 12:29
anything shaking in Stuebenville now that warm weather is bacK?

Informate
04-08-06, 15:18
Found Anna today walking the beat. She looks really good gained about 40 lbs and is alot thicker than she was. For 20 peanuts I got to have a full service time at her place. got a fs grk reverse cowgirl, then a regular bj to CIM and it was worth every peanut. I have digets for senior partners here.

By 4 now

informate

Torchkit
04-08-06, 15:54
Found Anna today walking the beat. She looks really good gained about 40 lbs and is alot thicker than she was. For 20 peanuts I got to have a full service time at her place. got a fs grk reverse cowgirl, then a regular bj to CIM and it was worth every peanut. I have digets for senior partners here.
informateWho is Anna? I looked in back Steubenville posts for the past year and didn't see any mention of her.

Informate
04-12-06, 00:06
Hi all the streets of Steubenville is hot as hell for sw action. I saw theresa today and got the best bbj to cim that I have had in years. she promised me a trip around the world for 30 peanuts if I show up next week. I will keep you all posted. Theresa is a sexy blonde with great perky boobs that truly is hot especially when she is not all rocked up. If you all know what that means. anyway treat her good and generous with the peanuts and she will BLOW YOUR MIND.

Informate

Sirshadove
04-16-06, 04:11
Hi all the streets of Steubenville is hot as hell for sw action. I saw theresa today and got the best bbj to cim that I have had in years. she promised me a trip around the world for 30 peanuts if I show up next week. I will keep you all posted. Theresa is a sexy blonde with great perky boobs that truly is hot especially when she is not all rocked up. If you all know what that means. anyway treat her good and generous with the peanuts and she will BLOW YOUR MIND.

InformateI went to Steubenville taking a cue from the board, checked the Save a lot parking lot, I have not seen any one there (may be i went too early). Because of my non-american looks I became so conspicuous at the gas station(i was told by the gas station attender that they hardly see any foreigner around), that I thought its a better idea not to hang around more as I saw LE crusing around the hot-spot :( May be some tricks and cues from the veterans may help me next time.

Easyirie
04-19-06, 10:16
I saw a hot looking blonde on Seventh Street last night. She was thin and very good looking. anyone else see her? Is she a SW?

Informate
04-24-06, 20:31
There is a girl there 19 yrs old cute Blonde hair namedd gee gee She is an SW will do anything for .20

INFORMATE :)

I saw a hot looking blonde on Seventh Street last night. She was thin and very good looking. anyone else see her? Is she a SW?

Live for Licken
04-24-06, 22:10
There is a girl there 19 yrs old cute Blonde hair namedd gee gee She is an SW will do anything for .20

INFORMATE :)Man, you guys are lucky. I wish Cincy had a city like Steubenville! or at least I wish I lived closer.

Easyirie
04-25-06, 08:20
Gee Gee sounds interesting. The blonde I saw was in her late 20s.

Informate
04-25-06, 18:24
That sounds like Theresa,.. She is cool to.

Gee Gee sounds interesting. The blonde I saw was in her late 20s.

Bil73
05-22-06, 17:57
I'm going to be in the area this weekend how is the action in Stuebenville? as little luck as I've had in Wheeling I've always done well in Stuebenville

Live for Licken
05-25-06, 19:37
Hey, I finally made it up to Steubenville. Had a meeting in Wheeling, so got done early and drove on up. Not much out during the late afternoon. Saw a few, but either with pimps, or they were 1's and 2's. Found the SAvalot. I can see where it would pick up at night.

A side note..yall got some brazen dealers out there. Saw one guy rush over to deal through a car window backing up about 5 other cars while they did it. Not much le prescence at that time. Good luck and stay safe!

Informate
06-19-06, 08:51
Picked up Rohonda Today about 6:00am and could not believe it I got full service BJ FS grk & Cim for only 10 . I had her screaming like a Pig when I entered the greek zone It was great!!!! She musta been needin something to let me off that cheap but hey I was not really looking just the situation was gooood:

Informate

Informate
06-30-06, 18:53
I picked up Tera today By the save Alot. Took her to the usual spot down by the river. Got my usual BJ for the Usual 20.... But one thing that was totally unusual was what happened when I blasted in her Mouth. It actually was such a hard blast that it shot out her nose to. She almost strangled. It was a great moment One I will never forget. Stay Punting in Steubenville guys its to dangerous in Wheeling.

INFORMATE

Informate
07-27-06, 20:36
There was a sting the other night that got the following SW's

1. Rhonda Wick
2. Anna West
3. Harriet Stackhouse
4. Gina Lanko
5. Victoria Wright

There were also some Johns who got busted as well

Be careful guys its a Jungle out there

INFORMATE

Ausse Salt
07-28-06, 00:08
Ye Christ! Just when I'm ready to make a afternoon journey over Steubenville way to check-about the sceene cuz o' all the police cobber stings on in Wheeling & more stings over your way.

Bleedin' towne Squres are surely shithouse rats & just tryin to get chosen-on by the voting people. How much in monnies you think this all cost to the tax paying people
to have all them uncover cobbers go 'round bustin up all the good mates' balls? And how many streetlovvys gonna hafta go on public relief for wellfares if they can't sell theyre BJ's on the streets? Where's me rites when it come to gettin some action from the streetlovvys and pub-girls?

### Salty

Buster Keister
07-28-06, 11:20
Right on Salty

Take some time to read the reports from other cities across the nation.
This crack down is not something which merely concerns Wheeling or Steubenville but can be found from Providence, Rhode island to Los Angeles, California. IE a nation wide policy..
To me it is obvious.. Someone in a very high place, perhaps even the highest place has decided to wage all out war on the world’s oldest profession. If you want to find out who is responsible for this , look no further than the top. This is where this kind of policy always trickles down from. The sooner we get these rascals out of office the better.

Ausse Salt
07-28-06, 16:26
Youre surely right about them things, Buster. Alotta the good mates all accrost the country-side been complaining 'bout all the cobber stings and trick-traps. From up Boston-way and all the way over to the big California towne.

Me point wuz that when they busting up balls ov the good mates 'round Steubenville & Wheeling and chasing all the streetlovvys away, ya still see all the pills-sellers going-on with theyre business as usual.

Tribal blokes selling pills on every odd-block. Police Cobbers ride by and dont say boo to a goose, but let a new pretty-bird nipper start workin' the street-corner and the Cobbers are onto her like a Tassie Tiger!
Too right!

#### Salty

Gabrielfa
09-28-06, 05:29
Does anyone here know the name of the pretty blonde (medium lengh hair, skinny about 19 or 20) who hangs out around the corner from the sav a lot?

TIA

Informate
10-24-06, 19:56
Her name is Fawn, she is acually about 26 but looks much younger. Great skills and an awsome innocent look that will make you loose your mind. Good luck

Does anyone here know the name of the pretty blonde (medium lengh hair, skinny about 19 or 20) who hangs out around the corner from the sav a lot?

TIA

Informate
10-24-06, 19:58
Anna is a very sweet looking BSW who has the best Oral Skills on the market. She usually hangs out on south 4th. Was with her today and am still weak in the knees from her Draining me.

INFORMATE

Nelly89
10-26-06, 00:28
Informate,

I have read the board for the past couple years and want to thank you for all the great advice and reports on the Steubenville area. This is my first post and sadly it is bad news. I was with Anna about two weeks ago and she gave me my first std. Doc said either gonnorhea or chlymidia. As I said, I never registered or posted before, but felt the need to inform you and the other mongers. Anna is one of my favorites, has never hussled me and always gave up some great sex. We did a long BBBJ and vaginal sex with a condom. I am 100% sure it was her who I got it from. Would never lie about shit like this. If anybody sees Anna tell her to go to the Health Dept. downtown across from the courthouse and they will treat her for free. I sincerely hope you did not get infected Informate and want to tell all the other mongers to be careful. Anna probably doesn't know she is infected. I think she is a good person she is just high so much she doesn't know what the fuck she is doing sometimes.

Gwailo
10-26-06, 10:02
Right on Salty

Take some time to read the reports from other cities across the nation.
This crack down is not something which merely concerns Wheeling or Steubenville but can be found from Providence, Rhode island to Los Angeles, California. IE a nation wide policy.

To me it is obvious.. Someone in a very high place, perhaps even the highest place has decided to wage all out war on the world’s oldest profession. If you want to find out who is responsible for this , look no further than the top. This is where this kind of policy always trickles down from. The sooner we get these rascals out of office the better.I really doubt national politics rarely has anything to do with local law enforcement.

It boils down to local officials wanting to get re-elected pointing out how they've reduced street crime, or someone on the outside wanting to get elected accusing the incumbent of being soft on crime.

Now for the cops, it's much safer to go after mongers who have cars that can be confiscated, are able to pay their fines, and generally don't want the embarrassment.

On the other hand, if they go after drug dealers who are likely to be armed and have little to lose, that can be a dangerous situation. That's why they pick the easy targets, sw's and their customers.

We used to have a great AMP in Ann Arbor, MI, but the feds(IRS and INS) shut down all the AMP's in AA in @ 1998.

Sorry if that was a little off topic.

Torchkit
10-26-06, 16:34
she gave me my first std. Doc said either gonnorhea or chlymidia."Either gonnorhea OR clymidia?" Did they automatically treat you for both (they require different antibiotics) without even confirming the diagnosis?

Nelly89
10-26-06, 19:12
My doc gave me antibiotics for both. He said the two often run together. After examining me and my description of the symptoms, he was sure that it was either clymidia or gonorrhea (2 most common stds). He said if the antibiotics he gave me did not help, we would do more specific tests. Within two days the symptoms stopped. So I know my doc was on the money - he is a sharp dude. Both are similar bacterial stds according to him and both effect the urethra in men. My main concern was I thought I would be ok, because I wore the condom during the vaginal sex. I guess BBBJ can be dangerous - time for some flavored condoms I guess. Be safe fellas.

Broad St Guy
10-28-06, 10:17
I guess BBBJ can be dangerous - time for some flavored condoms I guess. Be safe fellas.The girls can have both of these STDs in their throats and yes you can get it from BBBJ. That is the risk.

Informate
10-29-06, 01:02
I have not had the misfortune That you have had. However I will tell Anna of hers. I go to my Dr. Regularly and I am sure I am not infected. I do want to thank you for this advice and at the same time add that all of us need to practice safe sex.

Gabrielfa
11-07-06, 22:53
Good advice informate. I got the green grip many years ago, not sure from whom, i was young and dumb. Let me tell you, the Q-tip treatment is enough punishment for you to remember not to screw around next time.

The lesson here is that assume the owrst. assume all s/w have AIDS. I'm quite sure it's far from the truth but why even think about chancing it?

GAB

Informate
11-09-06, 18:59
I personally know from First hand experience that Anna is Now safe and better educated. I took her myself to the Doc and to the Health Dept. She has been treated and the Doc said after blood tests there was nothing that shown up anyway but to be safe she was given some AntiBiotic theapy. She is to sweat of a Piece of Ass to let go without telling her. Everyone deserves the chance to better themselves and no one person should have to suffer Needlessly. She was greatful and promised me some Greek Action after a couple of weeks of Meds. I will promise I will wear the Raincoat. Until Next time.

Guy2073
12-22-06, 20:02
I am planning a trip from Pittsburgh that will take me through your area.

Is there anything going on.

Informate
12-27-06, 21:52
Picked up Ashley tonight and did her really long and hard for about three hours. She even let me go greek and it was all I could do to do it. She was tight as hell. When all was about to explode she would not Let me CIM but I did COF and it was a money shot if I ever saw one. she squirted on me twice and squirted really hard too.

All this for 20 She is about 21 or 22 yrs old and looks really good. So go on guys get her and tead dat shit up before I wear her shit totally out. I am on another Mission and that is to Greekly do her about 10 more times so she wont be so tight. LOL

INFORMATE

FatBobby
01-19-07, 01:32
What ever happened to Kellie? That was a nice 'bbbjwf'.

I rolled through about two weeks ago and saw a heavy weight past the "spot bar" was cute in the face. Rolled on by. the downtown area was dead.

Easyirie
01-26-07, 10:16
Where can I find Ashley at?

Very interested!

Informate
02-20-07, 16:42
I am now hoooked up with Ashley on a regular Basis, I am getting all I want and more for minimal expenses. SHe is calling me on a regular basis and letting me know when her old man leaves then I go over and tear up dat azz. It has been awesome. I have her number for some of you who are interested. But I have to ask her permission to give it out first. I hope that is not a Problem. She did let me invade greece for a prolonged time. I must say the street was tight and narrow but it was worth the trip.

Dreaming Bear
03-04-07, 15:44
Found her last night by teslas its some new name now. but anyway dark hair about 5"4" nice looking she had a big can of beer 40. for FS a little rushed but really gave a good perfomance. A bunch of cops out but no hastle.

Easyirie
03-07-07, 09:45
Seems a little risky hooking up with her while her man is out...what would happen if he came home? Sounds like it may be worth the risk. Where does she hang? North or South end of the Ville?

Informate
03-08-07, 11:56
The odd thing is I know her Old man from his workplace, HEHE He has no clue I am porking his old lady. It is the biggest turn on When I drill her 21 year old ass so hard she screams like a lil *****. She loves it up the butt but damn is she ever tight. She wont be for long though because I will gap dat azz wide open. She does not go in town alot but if she does she hangs out about 1/2 block away from Testa's ole place. Good luck in the Hunt

INFORMATE

Seems a little risky hooking up with her while her man is out...what would happen if he came home? Sounds like it may be worth the risk. Where does she hang? North or South end of the Ville?

Cleavage Lover
03-16-07, 12:24
I have some friends who have relatives of LE around Steubenville area, and supposedly, due to the the high drug activity in/around the Steubenville area, the local LE are teaming up with a bunch of County Mounties, and Smoky Bears and Liquior Control agents for a mass blitz in and around the highways of Steubenville next Thurs/Fri and Sat, March 29/30/31, two teams working 12 hour shifts those 3 days, so if you are brave enough to go troll that area, be very carefull and watch your 6, 9, 12 and 3!!

C.L.

Dreaming Bear
03-29-07, 21:29
I was in the city during the day and found cops all over the place the girls were still out. I didnt know the pigs were being a pain today untill I read the site. just stay away I road around for about an hour passed many pigs but didnt get pulled over.

Steve Yak
04-09-07, 16:15
I've read through the repots here and would like to know if anyone has a girl they currently are recommending. I'm kinda pressed for time in the afternoons. PM me with any helpful info. thanks.

Steve Yak

Steve Yak
04-19-07, 17:14
I guess everyone must be on vacation or something?? If I'm asking too much or something I should not be doing feel free to chime in. I just only have time for a quick pick me up during the late afternoon and I can't see myself driving around looking for street walkers as I done this before without any luck. No one is ever out in the late afternoon when I'm looking. Where is everyone, lol?

Informate
04-30-07, 23:24
Hi everyone,

I picked up a really nice looking blonde today By the side street close to save alot. Close to the fire station. She answers to the name Mary. Says she is from Follansbee. She is 37 yrs old and very tall about 6' and got blonde hair Great Body. She will do it all for the right amount of cookies. I took her down by the river and worked on her for about two hours. She even let me do her greek style. This girl got skills believe me. and she is more than willing to please. she even swallows. Good luck everyone.

INFORMATE

Easyirie
05-01-07, 09:18
Does Mary have a scar on her upper inner arm? If so, I enjoyed her company several years ago, and you are right. She is talented!

Informate
05-29-07, 19:16
Yes that is the same one

Does Mary have a scar on her upper inner arm? If so, I enjoyed her company several years ago, and you are right. She is talented!

ScratchDent
06-03-07, 19:48
Ok, I'm a regular passer through Steubenville and have'nt really found anything to brag about. I am new to this site (which I find really cool, it means I'm not alone in my hobbies) I have only picked up one in town, roughly a year ago, not bad looking, but ehh. First shot, what do you expect. I have one friend who goes out a little more than I do, and he has picked up on several occasions a very cute 20 something, always in sweats. Informante, you seem to be the one with the most info, when to look, & where? Also, do certain cars attract le more, or is that my imagination, because it sure seems like mine does.

ScratchDent
06-03-07, 20:37
Hmmm. I thought I made a post on here. But it didn't show, not too sure why, so my apologies if it show up later and I have two. Well, anyways. I find myself passing through Stuebenville quite often on business, and while I've searched, I've never found anything worth bragging about, I have a friend who braggs up picking up a very cute 20 something in sweats on a couple occasions, and can't figure out why I can't find her (ass). Well, only on one occasion was I able to pick up one, about a year ago, wish I had found better. Well, if anyone knows any sure-fire way to pick up a cute one, please let me in on the where and when. Also the secrets of making myself better, because before I just recently found this site, I actually thought I was alone in this. Well. Thanks to all.

ScratchDent
06-07-07, 15:44
Ok, failed badly two days in a row, tried a nighttime run. Nothing. And a mid-afternoon, it's sunny run, and nothing. I am seriously doing something wrong here I think. Might go try Pittsburgh later, but no luck here, then no luck there, right?

Ausse Salt
06-09-07, 00:36
Ye Christ, mate. Drive yer car 'round the bleedin' save-alot crookshack. Dont you read yer lessons?
Sigh... Surely make me remember those days when I meself was only a young joey-in-the-woods like you, pissin-bout
on the trowell like a prize droob & ready to shit me knickers at the first cobber-car....

If ya can't locate any streetlovvys or pretty-bird nippers over youre way then come over Wheeling & I get ya a go with Shithouse Sally. Too right!

#### Salty

Easyirie
07-03-07, 08:35
I saw where the cops did their streetwalker bust again. Got the girls by Save-A-Lot.

NailCityGuy20
07-04-07, 15:22
You might want to follow the link to the story about the Steubenville bust the other day-has video of the gals in court.

http://www.wtov9.com/video/13614613/index.html

Torchkit
07-04-07, 23:12
You might want to follow the link to the story about the Steubenville bust the other day-has video of the gals in court.

http://www.wtov9.com/video/13614613/index.htmlThe young blonde looked really good. I don't know how the rest could even make enough $ to fill their crack pipe.

Torchkit
07-04-07, 23:14
Ye Christ, mate. Drive yer car 'round the bleedin' save-alot crookshack. Dont you read yer lessons?
Sigh... Surely make me remember those days when I meself was only a young joey-in-the-woods like you, pissin-bout
on the trowell like a prize droob & ready to shit me knickers at the first cobber-car....

If ya can't locate any streetlovvys or pretty-bird nippers over youre way then come over Wheeling & I get ya a go with Shithouse Sally. Too right!

#### SaltyHey, give the guy a break. I've looked around that Sav-A-Lot a few times myself, and I have NEVER seen a sw there. Of course, Steubenville isn't my normal cruising area. ;)

Ausse Salt
07-05-07, 00:00
Too right, Torch-mate,

Come to mention, I'm surely bein' too hard by gettin' onto that young-joey. Was a young lad punting 'round meself years ago & not finding any good lovvys.
Surely remember how it felt to drive home with a stiff-on. Alot like it does theese days when there aint any good lovvys workin' the block.

You & Nailer & Informate and all the other good mates surely watch over yer back-shoulder for all the police-cobber traps & shithouse tricks.

#### Salty

ScratchDent
07-21-07, 00:06
Wow. Been driving around a little here and a little there, and have come up with squat. Not so sure that it's me, but there just isn't anything out there. Not even anything I'the be embarassed about. And no, not even at the sav-a-lot. Think I neeed to move to Philly, they're winning the lottery out there.

Paul in WV
07-25-07, 11:28
Informate - either you or Torch know the blonde in the bust video? Man I'd drive all the way up there your way to have some close and personal time with her. Paul

ScratchDent
07-30-07, 19:06
Allright. I've just got to *****, I can't help it. Why in places like Philly are they hitting the lottery and here we are drying up because of a few people who believe their morals are better than ours. Dammit this is the world's oldest profession, you don't have to watch us, hear us. Whatever. But I travel a lot in the tri-state area and it's the same from Pittsburgh to Youngstown. There isn't anything because of phase 2 or 3 or whatever it is this week to draw attention from government money laundering. Blahh, never mind, I already know the answer. Because they can.

Ausse Salt
08-03-07, 00:01
Ya know what, mate .... I surely believe the answer is - because they can.
Too right!

### Salty

Informate
08-03-07, 22:49
Informate - either you or Torch know the blonde in the bust video? Man I'd drive all the way up there your way to have some close and personal time with her. Paul

HEr real name is Joanie, She is really cool , But she got caught with her pants down. Hmmm I mean that literally. The chief of Police was the one who actually went undercover to nail her. HE asked her to get in the back seat and get naked and when she did the officers pulled in behind them and nabbed her. She got 7 Months but will probably be out in Three, I have had the privilage of being with her once at her apartment. But only once. She was definatley worth it. She is only 22 yrs old. Sweet face and drop dead gorgouse Body. She uses an alias street name but I forget it.

INFORMATE

Darrell01
08-09-07, 17:55
I think I had a dream about that blonde "Joanie" a few years ago. If I remember right, I was stopping for gas down the road and she asked for a ride downtown. "Joanie" was looking for more that a ride into town so I gave her a nice tip and traded some dna with her at my place! Always nice to help out a young lady with a ride. I sure used to have a lot of dreams in Wheeling a few years ago. Sigh. Guess I will go "gambling" down in Charleston if they pass the table games law.

HEr real name is Joanie, She is really cool , But she got caught with her pants down. Hmmm I mean that literally. The chief of Police was the one who actually went undercover to nail her. HE asked her to get in the back seat and get naked and when she did the officers pulled in behind them and nabbed her. She got 7 Months but will probably be out in Three, I have had the privilage of being with her once at her apartment. But only once. She was definatley worth it. She is only 22 yrs old. Sweet face and drop dead gorgouse Body. She uses an alias street name but I forget it.

Informate

Informate
08-11-07, 10:09
Ashley is out of the Pokey so I am going over Monday after her old man goes to work and do the Greek Nasty with her. If you look on the Bust video a few posts back she is the first one they show with the real long sandy brown hair, The video does not do her justice though because it looks as though she was having a bad day. She has the nicest butt in the BIZ and I am gonna Nut in it on Monday.

PEACE OUT

INFORMATE

Zauber
08-11-07, 12:31

INFORMATE

Ha ha, so the chief and his buddies wanted a cheap thrill and see the 22 yr old hottie naked. I wonder if they got a little feel as they put the cuffs on her? I bet if it were one of the skanks he wouldn't have bothered with the show. I wonder if she could make a case like, "I knew he was the chief but he told me to strip or go to jail"? Probably not worth the effort but it would have made an interesting story to follow.

Easyirie
08-15-07, 09:01
Informate,

How did it go on Monday. Any pics of the action? I would love to see that ass you speak highly of. Wish I could have talked Mary into a few pics.

ScratchDent
08-16-07, 20:35
I think the way my luck has been here I'm about ready to give up.

Informate
09-13-07, 21:10
I am not sure But I think I saw some new talent on the Streets toay. There was a Really cute Blonde about 23 or so DOwn the Road from Save Alot flagging people over. I was gun shy so didnt try to get her. I am gonna keep scoping her out PErhaps she is some new MEAT to put on out "to do list"

INFORMATE

Informate
09-14-07, 20:54
Hi all,

I was in the Ville today and scored with that new Blonde chick Her name is Nicole. She is young but Of age One might say Barely legal. I got BBJTCCIM for 20 roses She has got a really cute face and decent body Smelled good and was very good at her skills. I asked her about greek and she said for the right amount of Roses she would travel there with me. I will keep you posted as to How I progress with this new Bimbo. My goal is to Plug every Hole and make her squeel like a lil Pig. I will keep you all posted.

INFORMATE

Informate
09-16-07, 15:30
What seems to be the best time of the day, and the best days to find these bimbos?

I never see anyone downtown anymore.

Go on the sidestree north of the save alot like your heading toward Convienient almost anytime during the day. GOOD LUCK

INFORMATE

Agent69
09-21-07, 20:40
I have seen 2 so far, I can't seem to find the 3rd. One is at Adams and Maxwell (pleasant Heights). One is next to the Maryland Market on Maryland Ave. (Hilltop area) They stand out, they are not trying to hide them. They are quite large and near the top of a utility pole.

I'm guessing this might put a strain on the "hobby"

Anyone care to comment on the tv9 report that Steubenville is installing 1 camarea downtown, and 2 up on the hill, with more to come. They stated no one will know where they are, and all the officers will be able to access them via a website.

These camera companies also have license recognition software availble for the camera setups that will log license plate #'s, I wonder if they will be using that.

I've also seen on tv where they have a product out that analyzes license plates for cops when they are driving down a road, they can analyze and check 50, 000 plates in an hour, I guess they are finding a lot of people without drivers licenses this way!

Comments welcome.

ScratchDent
09-23-07, 16:37
Well, leave it to big brother to kill my hobby right in its days of infancy. Plate recognition, face recognition. Awsome? Hell no it isn't awsome, it isn't even cool. Oh well, seems like I'm going to stay off the streets. For now, till I can find a way to obscure my plate that actually works. Oh well, for now. Oh, Informante, you wouldn't be willing to share the info on that new blonde?

Informate
09-27-07, 18:53
Hi everyone,

I noticed that Tera and Rikki are back on the beat. I got Tera yesterday for a BBJ & CIM (which got her really Pissed off at me) for 20 roses But boy did she gain weight. She is three times the size she used to be. Rikki I saw today walking She looks good but her face looks broke out. I couldnt pick her up But I was checking out her backside... Still looks doo-able

INFORMATE

Dreaming Bear
10-13-07, 00:51
I was down that way the other night about 1am the only action was down the side street from save alot. One blond and a black nothing youngish to motivate me. The only other place I know is by the small storeused to stat with a t but new name now. Any othe places?

Nelly89
10-31-07, 22:34
From what I hear from the old timers, you would have to go way back to find the best days for mongering in the Ohio Valley. Heard about the brothels in Steubenville where you could get a clean, beautiful, young, disease free girl for a couple of bucks in the good ol days. From what I hear, guys used to come from as far as Indiana to get laid in some of these places. Those must have been some great days considering the bullshit we have to put up with now. What a joke the world has become in so many ways!

Informate
11-06-07, 13:52
Cowboy Bob used to work for Judy Jordan. He was the Doorman. He later ran a PRo Wrestling organization called IYFW he died about 5 yrs ago of Cancer. He never was school teacher but he worked in one of the area schools for many years as a Custodian.

There use to be a School teacher at "JU" that had the nickname CowBoy Bob. They always said he ran a whorehouse or recruited girls. Anyone ever heard of this character? Just wondered if it was true, hahaah.

Also heard that Judy Jordan was going to write a book. Anyone heard about this?

Bil73
11-30-07, 18:49
man I hate to hear that about Stuebenville it was always the best! I never went away unhappy

Stevechris
12-16-07, 05:27
Any action in Steubenville recently?

Informate
12-24-07, 23:46
Hi everyone,

I had a nice Christmas eve Date with Rhonda a Black Chick who on the Peter Meter scores about a 8 and on ability about a 9 1/2 I went to her APT. for 50 roses and got BBJ, FS, CGRK and CIM it was really nice I am meeting her and Ashley for a trio after the first of the Year. I think this could be good. I do have digets But gimme some time to get permission for me to give them out to Discrete Hobbyiest.

INFORMATE

Torchkit
12-25-07, 00:33
I picked up a hooker this weekend in Steubenville, she was about 450 lbs, I brought her to my house, and she stole food out of my frig.

Watch out guys!She weighs 450 pounds. Did you not expect her to be hungry? :D

Stevechris
01-02-08, 03:14
I have seen nothing in Steubenville at all, not by the save a lot or anything. Talking to some friends, they said to head for labelle and PH hill.

Informate
05-13-08, 06:00
I found Ashley again and we went down byt the River by where they park the boats and I fucked her brains out for about an hour for only 20 carrots. She is Pregnant and she is constantly horny as hell. What a Nice piece of Ass she has been for me.

Darrell01
05-21-08, 09:28
I have seen 2 so far, I can't seem to find the 3rd. One is at Adams and Maxwell (pleasant Heights). One is next to the Maryland Market on Maryland Ave. (Hilltop area) They stand out, they are not trying to hide them. They are quite large and near the top of a utility pole.

I'm guessing this might put a strain on the "hobby"

Cameras yes, they are everywhere but the advanced software and hi-resolution system needed to recognize and look up license plate numbers is very expensive. I hardly believe that the budget in Steubenville would support paying several hundred thousand dollars for an advanced system that can read and report license plates to cops on the street.

Darrell01
06-08-08, 01:09
It may not do it automatically, but Hi-Resolution cameras are relatively cheap now. So, they probably don't have the license plate recognition software yet.... I think its highly possible that they have a few cameras recording photos of all license plates onto a dvr, you can buy a system like this for $2500, for later review.

What cost $100,000 today, can be purchased for $1,000 in the tech world. There is software out there now, for 2,000 that analyzes the video, its nothing more than optical character recognition software, that has been available for the PC for years

True, OCR has come a long way but to do it day/nite on the street would be a real trick to accoplish every time. I always try to keep a clear but slightly hazy license plate cover over my tag....buy a cheap one and leave it in direct sunlight a while and clean it with glass cleaner to haze up the acrylic. Works great and doesn't darkend your tag, just makes it a lil fuzzy.

Darrell01
06-11-08, 17:06
They get around the Day/Night problem by beaming a ray of infrared light at the target, which makes no difference to it, if its day or night, or should I say, makes it a lot less significant. The way they accomplish this is by using a lot of IR LED's, same type that is on the remote controls of your TV, that the camera can see, but you can't. I think a mess of these IR LED's around your license plate would do the trick. Although, any camera could see them, including any cop camera / mobile unit, which my set off a red flag. Fued for thought.You're correct but IR LED's only illuminate about 50 feet, barely enough to cover an intersection or two lane road. There are some really good light intensifier camera that don't need IR LEDs. In reality, cops are looking for cars crusing around the block mulitple times more than a specific tag number.

ScratchDent
07-09-08, 23:27
Well, I tried for my first run today. And found several nice. Actually nice wsws but was too nervous to go in for the pick-up. Sigh. Between not knowing where the cameras are to the guys walking with them I just chickened out. If anybody has any helping words, just let me know, cause I lost a nice one to a guy in a minivan. And that just sucks.

FatMike77
07-13-08, 23:22
Drove through downtown today and saw Rhonda out and about. Shes looking pretty rough these days. I would have stopped being as though it's been a while, but I had a dentist appt. To keep. When I drove back through about an hour later, she was gone. Apparently she is not working Wheeling anymore, or maybe was just up here for the day. Anyone else seen her lately?

Informate
08-11-08, 23:08
Picked up Becky today by the ole save alot parking lot.
Really nice girl 28yrs old long light brown hair.great oral skills.
Cute stripper type body cute as can be but has some nasty teeth. She looks good until she smiles. 20 peanuts got me everything I could ever imagine. I am gonna go back tomorrow to try to get into greece with her.

Informate.

Sullivant Guy
08-24-08, 19:51
Well, did any of you get caught? If so, care to state how they tricked you?

You must be new to all this. Maybe you should share your details first.

Fuzzynutz
09-08-08, 16:56
I will be in the Steubenville and Wheeling area in a week or so, and would just like to know where the strolls are. I am from Nashville area so if you are ever going to be there just PM me and I'll reciprocate.

Thanks

Darrell01
09-10-08, 09:03
I will be in the Steubenville and Wheeling area in a week or so, and would just like to know where the strolls are. I am from Nashville area so if you are ever going to be there just PM me and I'll reciprocate.

Thanks

Welcome! Take time to read this thread and you'll find all the info you need about Steubenville. Don't forget to post your findings! Don't expect others to summarize weeks and months worth of postings for a "newbie"! Good luck!

Fuzzynutz
09-19-08, 15:21
Yes, I did RTFF thanks.

I drove through the listed stroll areas last night and observed that there was nada along Adams at all. I then turned onto the street that the old Savealot is on and quickly saw 2 within a block of each other. The first was a tall blonde WSW, maybe 4 or 5 on SW scale. She was gone when I made the loop back.

Continuing on, I saw LE working a traffic stop in the Savealot parking lot. I moved on and 1 block further was a brunette WSW. I looped back and watched her stroll right past the LE and when I tried to pick her up on the other side a block further on, another monger beat me to it. Se La Vie. I will keep looking, and thanks again for the info.

FN

Gdlint
09-25-08, 14:13
Politics or the Justice System.........Ever wonder their both mostly run by lawyers?
================================================

I read in the paper that the one girl had her charges dismissed. I wonder who she is sleeping with to get her charges dropped!

Seems they milked the guys for $300-$400. Amazing how the crackheads and everyone else never gets fined, but. Good honest work'in folks they milk for the Cash. Typical Ohio VAlley Politics

Torchkit
09-25-08, 15:53
I read in the paper that the one girl had her charges dismissed. I wonder who she is sleeping with to get her charges dropped!

Seems they milked the guys for $300-$400. Amazing how the crackheads and everyone else never gets fined, but. Good honest work'in folks they milk for the Cash. Typical Ohio VAlley Politics
Government is all about sucking money from the working man.

Informate
10-25-08, 09:32
I picked up Nicole last night She is about a 7 on the Peter meter, Oral skills are good. I got a BJ and FS with CGrk for 30 and yes she did let me CIM with swallow.
Nicloe is about 20 yrs old nice body and cute face. Get her now guys while she still looking good. She is definately a squeeler . I found her by theold Testas market standing in the rain. I did her a favor and gave her something warm to drink.

INFORMATE

Torchkit
10-25-08, 12:55
I picked up Nicole last night She is about a 7 on the Peter meter, Oral skills are good. I got a BJ and FS with CGrk for 30 and yes she did let me CIM with swallow.
Nicloe is about 20 yrs old nice body and cute face. Get her now guys while she still looking good. She is definately a squeeler . I found her by theold Testas market standing in the rain. I did her a favor and gave her something warm to drink.

INFORMATE
Do any of the Steubenville girls have cell #s?

Informate
10-26-08, 19:45
Do any of the Steubenville girls have cell #s?

Some do But She did not

TheBadWolf
12-20-08, 23:17

INFORMATENicole sounds like a good one. Too bad they don't all have numbers, make our lives alot less stressfull. Even if they could keep a phone, I have had dozens of numbers that are worthless now.

Informate
04-27-09, 12:46
I found Darcy over by the Ole Testa market. Did her real nice for 20 peanuts. She even let me go to greece with her. and CIM filled her face up real nice. And yes she swallowed. I will definatley see her again. I have a tenative date with her this weekend in a local motel with another girl named Lorretta. For 100 peanuts. Cannot wait. Darcy is 36 yrs old and a great face and Hot body. Smells real good and squeeas real loud.

NailCityGuy20
06-18-09, 23:32
Just saw on WTOV that 15 hobbyists were busted in Downtown Steubenville today.

According to the report, LEO was using a decoy, sitting on the steps of an abandoned building, across from a church.

Informate
06-20-09, 22:33
Just wanted to let people know they didnt get me. Stay safe people, I know I am going to take a break from the hobby for a while till things settle down But I will keep monitoring the activity. Please guys stay safe.

TheKinksman
08-25-09, 14:02
I just wanted to inform all you guy's. Most regretable Nicole has left town & from what I was told is not coming back. So I know we all will miss her very much. She was the one & only one that had her own cigarette's, wasn't a crack head, wasn't a rip off. And had a sweet clean shaven hairless pussy. And was a three hole girl, to boot. I sure as hell will miss her a hell of alot.

The Kinksman

Dynomite
11-24-09, 01:37
I just wanted to say, Steubenville has some sexy newscasters. Look at the two chics they have reporting the names of all the 'johns' that got caught in the sting. Is it just me or am i the only one that has wild fantasies when looking at these two.

Sorry to hear about the busts, we need real time sting reports LOL

Zauber
11-24-09, 20:57
I just wanted to say, Steubenville has some sexy newscasters. Look at the two chics they have reporting the names of all the 'johns' that got caught in the sting. Is it just me or am i the only one that has wild fantasies when looking at these two.

Sorry to hear about the busts, we need real time sting reports LOL

I'd give the one in the pink jacket $30 for a tit fuck but only if I can end with a facial.

Goat Roper
03-26-10, 19:16
Was in Steubenville for the first time and was on North St to eat at the Italian restaurant. Drove by it heading west and past the fire station was a decent looking female that I believe gave me 'the look' as she walked through a parking lot. I turned around, but she had already gotten into a car and was talking to an older Black gentleman (young white woman getting into an older black gentleman's car pretty much confirmed my suspicions).

As I drove around the block, the car pulled off with the WSW in it, so it did not appear that a police sting was in progress. Is this a normal spot in Steubenville? I'll be back in town soon.

Informate
05-02-11, 14:46
Hi everyone,

Been a long time since I last reported but I got a lead on some new talent. There is a 20 yr old now who answers to the Name RAE. Probably short for Rayanne (my guess) , But she is half black with a nice body very petite and very polite. Very inexperienced but at the same time accomadating. Get her while she is still somewhat innocent looking. She has a very sexy face. Found her by the old save alot building yesterday and did everything imaginable for 30 roses.

Bangingu
06-25-11, 14:49
Going to be in steubenville on july1 thur july4. Can anyone please give me some advice of were to look or were to go to have a good time. Will be up at a family get together an after a day of that I need a nite of fun. I f you know what I mean.

Thanks for your help.

Lucky8
06-25-11, 16:53
Cross the bridge to W. VA. And find the dancer bars. Used to be a couple in Weirton and now one maybe a second one now too near the race track (Mountain Park). Pretty good action their. Also used to be a topless waitress bar in Chester area across the bridge from E. Liverpool.

Bangingu
06-27-11, 10:24
Cross the bridge to W. VA. And find the dancer bars. Used to be a couple in Weirton and now one maybe a second one now too near the race track (Mountain Park). Pretty good action their. Also used to be a topless waitress bar in Chester area across the bridge from E. Liverpool.I'll try to give them ago thank you for your help.

Member #5689
12-18-11, 19:16
Any wow action in your town I am visiting the area this week but have seen zero reports in a long time

Torchkit
08-30-12, 16:56
UTR provider. Advertises in code on the plenty o' fish site. Older (49) and missing a lot of teeth. Nice tits, pretty good BBBJ and reasonably tight vag. Safe incall location. Decent value for the .5 she charges. PM for digits.

Informate
09-14-12, 15:45
I met up with Sara 19 yrs onld and very nice stripper body. I got a FS and CIM for 20 roses. The only distraction I saw was the scars on her legs where she has been cutting herself. Great attitude Crappy aprtment but incredible in bed.

Chipper109
09-14-12, 17:27
I met up with Sara 19 yrs onld and very nice stripper body. I got a FS and CIM for 20 roses. The only distraction I saw was the scars on her legs where she has been cutting herself. Great attitude Crappy aprtment but incredible in bed.Can you please PM me her number? I work near Steubenville

Informate
09-18-12, 20:39
Sorry don't have a phone but if you circle arond enough I'm sure youll find her.

Can you please PM me her number? I work near Steubenville

Informate
09-19-12, 19:52
I hooked up with Tia today. 20 roses.

She is a cute BSW kinda thick, Very clean and smelled nice, Great ass.

I did BJ FS GRK all for 20 and she let me CIMWS

She is 19.

She is definatley a keeper

Member #5260
09-20-12, 08:44
I hooked up with Tia today. 20 roses.

She is a cute BSW kinda thick, Very clean and smelled nice, Great ass.

I did BJ FS GRK all for 20 and she let me CIMWS

She is 19.

She is definatley a keeperCan you pm number please as going to be in Steubenville next week for a couple of days.

WoodyLover
09-29-12, 15:03
I like this site! I hope that Informate & the guys can lead me in the right direction. Are there any WSW in the Wintersville area? I spend most of my Saturday nights there. Is the Krogers what you guys call Save-a-lot? Now, my warning to you guys. Beware of Ghia! She works at the Hurricane Club in Weirton. She will scam you for your money & take off running.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Woodylover

Informate
09-30-12, 22:08
Sorry,

I did not check my messages lately, But check back with me the next time you Come through Steubenville and Ill hook you up.

Can you pm number please as going to be in Steubenville next week for a couple of days.

WoodyLover
10-05-12, 19:04
I expected a warmer welcome from everyone. I will be in Wintersville tomorrow night. I would appreciate any leads on WSW in the Wintersville, Steubenville, or Weirton areas.

Thanks,

Woodylover

Doug300
12-09-12, 13:28
UTR provider. Advertises in code on the plenty o' fish site. Older (49) and missing a lot of teeth. Nice tits, pretty good BBBJ and reasonably tight vag. Safe incall location. Decent value for the .5 she charges. PM for digits.Anyone know if she is still around? Digits? PM me.

Informate
01-26-13, 21:52
I've been seeing this cute little Number for a while now for like 20 roses and she will alow any kind of dream imaginable. Including visits to greece. She claims she is 20 yrs old. Great stripper like body and a couple of tats. AWESOME skills and she squeals real loud. She loafs at Ghetto Gas In town. HAWKS gas station that is. Goes by the name TERAYA.

Good luck guys treat her nice.

Member #5689
07-01-13, 09:35
Is she still around? Coming up this weekend and may make the drive but don't want to. Spend the gas money if no action happening.

I've been seeing this cute little Number for a while now for like 20 roses and she will alow any kind of dream imaginable. Including visits to greece. She claims she is 20 yrs old. Great stripper like body and a couple of tats. AWESOME skills and she squeals real loud. She loafs at Ghetto Gas In town. HAWKS gas station that is. Goes by the name TERAYA.

Good luck guys treat her nice.

Member #5689
11-03-13, 23:53
I am coming to the burgh for thanksgiving but SW action is dead there is it worth a trip to your area or one of the towns close by.

Is she still around? Coming up this weekend and may make the drive but don't want to. Spend the gas money if no action happening.

Matt56
11-14-15, 06:34
Any girls in steubenville message me.

Lady Malibu
12-19-19, 10:04
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

MadBastid
03-04-20, 23:35
This little one keeps dropping off the postings. I'm finally going to be in the area soon, and hoping to look her up. Any intel? Thanks in advance.

http://steubenville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/satisfaction-guarantee-desiref/551316507203

Tottenham1991
08-21-20, 14:59
Will be travelling this weekend, would like to know if any clean UTR's are around. PM me the number thanks.

TryingItOut123
08-25-20, 17:37
Saw a thick WSW on market this afternoon. This is my first time seeing one in this town but I don't drive thru that frequently. Didn't pick up but got the look.

JohnDoeSmithh
04-16-21, 02:18
Any walkers around in Steubenville anymore. Going to be visiting this weekend and might take a ride. Any names, pics, location they might be walking around would help find them easier. It's been almost 10 years since I've been to Steubenville. Anyone to watch out for to not pickup. Etc. etc.

MrTurpitude
07-19-22, 21:18
https://steubenville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/740-219-6162-looking-for-a-goo/609035560979

Visited this one after seeing the reviews on here and was a bit rushed but was able to have a decent experience. Good head game and was overall satisfied.

Torchkit
07-19-22, 23:35
https://steubenville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/740-219-6162-looking-for-a-goo/609035560979

Visited this one after seeing the reviews on here and was a bit rushed but was able to have a decent experience. Good head game and was overall satisfied.Where do you see reviews for her on this site? First thing I think when I see that ad is: sting.

BuckeyeGuy5
07-20-22, 10:16
Where do you see reviews for her on this site? First thing I think when I see that ad is: sting.There is mention of her in the Wheeling WV section that indicate to stay away.