PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Archived Reports

Clandestine72
01-04-05, 15:35
It amazes me that you think I am that stupid. Not that you should be amazed that I have spied on you. But that you have the ability to do this to someone you share your life with. Someone that you lay next to night after night holding and loving. I can understand alot but not this. All the woman and all the lies. Maybe this is just who you are and afraid to tell me. I can't do this. I can never trust you again. You have taken four years and made them all a lie. Being someone you just aren't. I don't blame you or judge you for your many encounters with street walkers. I blame you for not being man enough to just say, " I want to fuck other people whenever I feel like it", and I would say goodbye. All of the times you said it was only me. All of the times you layed next to me after you fucked around, all of the times you fucked around while I was out of town. I thought I had a good man. That you weren't the kind of man to pretend we were something we weren't.

MikedD
01-04-05, 21:07
I read in our local paper that strippers in Texas or in a certain town in Texas had to wear an ID tag while they were dancing..!! Just curious if that was in all of Texas or just that one city. Sorry, I can't remember the name of the city that was in the article. Where can they were the tag? On their ankles? LOL.

GunPilot
01-05-05, 13:55
This a chance for a grudge fuck? PM me about rates

Smooth TX
01-06-05, 03:12
Any you mongers have some intel about a AMP in Abilene of I-20? I have seen this place twice, 1st time I was passing through and it was closed (they were on vacation). The 2nd was last week on my way back to Dallas, but did not stop by, was with company if you know what I mean. The place had some green light tubes around there sign, clear view from I-20 you cant miss it.

Happy New yr.

Smooth_TX

Jack Brice
03-08-05, 08:44
Heard over the radio last week this guy complaining about how SW had moved to corners in his neighborhood and that LE wasn't anywhere in sight even though he had called them. The commentator said it was because they had been chased off of Scott St and surroundings by the cops, so they were moving into his housing area. I didn't catch the name of his street or neighborhood, but maybe someone else here did. It was around lunchtime on 104.7. I've looked around the usual areas around Scott and Eastside, and it's been slim pickings at least during the week.
Anyone have updates? Last I've seen on here was back in Aug-Sep of 04.

JB

Soaring Eagle
03-08-05, 20:15
Will be heading for Midland, TX, soon. What's available - AMP, Indies, etc?

Phule
04-04-05, 15:10
I visit Amarillo frequently and just returned from a trip. Saw several girls over the 4 days I was there. Got some greek for .75. The only bad experience was with a very paranoid redhead

Abig One
04-07-05, 06:31
I am in Amarillo now, and would like the info on the girls you speak of. Were these SW's or indies, or . . .?

I can't believe Amarillo does not have its own section. It used to be the BEST city for the hobby ever.

I visit Amarillo frequently and just returned from a trip. Saw several girls over the 4 days I was there. Got some greek for .75. The only bad experience was with a very paranoid redhead

Jainks
04-08-05, 11:19
I will be in Amarillo today, and I was looking for info on where the action takes place in the city.

Is there a certain street to look for?

North Texas
04-17-05, 21:36
Where has all the action in Wichita Falls gone, no SW's on Scott at either end, nothing off eastside, no strip bars to be found! This used to be one of the most happening towns around but now it appears to be dry. Anyone have any info on other areas to check?

guyfromwf
04-21-05, 15:01
Several girls staying at the Budget Hotel on Scott are playful.

Leah, blond and Nicki, redhead, both WSW, late 20's - early 30's

Sudie, BSW, 30's,

Rose, greying, WSW, 40's.

Enjoy

Where has all the action in Wichita Falls gone, no SW's on Scott at either end, nothing off eastside, no strip bars to be found! This used to be one of the most happening towns around but now it appears to be dry. Anyone have any info on other areas to check?

Boxholder
04-30-05, 07:58
Wow, I was just bored and ran through this room and found this....guess someone is very unhappy and worse one of us is in trouble for being stupid or at the least less than discrete....... =/

It amazes me that you think I am that stupid. Not that you should be amazed that I have spied on you. But that you have the ability to do this to someone you share your life with. Someone that you lay next to night after night holding and loving. I can understand alot but not this. All the woman and all the lies. Maybe this is just who you are and afraid to tell me. I can't do this. I can never trust you again. You have taken four years and made them all a lie. Being someone you just aren't. I don't blame you or judge you for your many encounters with street walkers. I blame you for not being man enough to just say, " I want to fuck other people whenever I feel like it", and I would say goodbye. All of the times you said it was only me. All of the times you layed next to me after you fucked around, all of the times you fucked around while I was out of town. I thought I had a good man. That you weren't the kind of man to pretend we were something we weren't.

BabyHuey
05-08-05, 16:39
Last week of June, I will be stuck in Victoria. I guess I will do the Mexico thing on the weekend, but I wanted to know if anybody knew of any action to be had in Victoria. I lived there for a year in 1998, and heard that Water Street was the place to look, but I never saw anything.

The only SW's I ever saw were on Business 59, but they were few and far between. I know there is one TB in town, (maybe more now, but probably not)., but I don't know how "friendly" the girls are there.

Any way I will be down there for 12 days, and thought I would take advantage of a free hotel room, so if anybody has any info about Victoria, pass it on please, and I will do as much research as possible, and post my findings here when I get back.

guyfromwf
06-02-05, 10:39
Saw Rosie again at the Budget. She has her own room. 40's W gal who gives a terrific CBJ. I don't even know it's covered, and energetic FS.

Any one else found any Wichita Falls action lately?

Member #2984
06-06-05, 23:53
Driving thru Amarillo Sunday and went to usual spots on Amarillo Blvd. One HSW cute and small framed with a bit of Asian look comes up to my vehicle, gets in seeing my out of state plates and we go 'round the block. She says the typical what you doin'? I say I'm lookin' right now. She says well lets go to my room and talk more.

2 Minutes later we talk and I gave generous donation of 3 jacks for everything! She's like oh yeah baby and gets all excited. Pulls off her goods with no hesitation in nothing flat. I'm like DUH!! I gotta go to the boys' room first. Come out and we go to down. Really nice bbbj and fs. Doesn't rush and seems to enjoy it as she was quite lubricated during the motions. Kept saying don't stop don't stop which I was obliged not to do. Finish with a nice close and get cleaned up and out. Passed by later about 1 hour and just got back from shopping at Family Dollar, LOL!. Waves big to me and I pass. Was wearing cute li'l blue pants and top with flip flops. A nice find! Enjoy.

Staying at Sleepin' Inn

Later mongers. Will be passing thru next weekend again.

Jack Brice
06-16-05, 00:55
I think I may have found where the SW from Scott moved to. Saw a couple tonight (11pm) out a few streets over on Lamar and Brooks. One was pretty cute, slim blonde, with an older guy waiting around in a car. Wanted $40, but I didnt like the dude hanging around there so I passed. Saw a couple of old WSW so nothing to write home about. I'll be checking out the scene later this week. Lot's of trolling cars around the neighborhood, so I figured I'm on to something.

Jack

North Texas
07-04-05, 14:23
Passing through W. Falls early this morning about 2am and decided to check the area out again. There was some action off Scott/Wichita/Lincoln area. THree WSW, one was very old and a littel rough looking, another pregnant WSW, cute but not into the preggies so I decided on the third WSW. She was early to mid 20's, slim brunette and very small A cups. She wanted .35 for H&H but settled for .25 in the car.
She was a little paranoid acting but not too excessive. I had a good experience but was concerned about her tripping out if somethign spooked her. Excercise caution with this one.

!NT

Member #2984
07-29-05, 00:55
Passed through "A" town this past Tuesday 26July to see if any action happening. Going west on Amarillo Blvd spot a shapely thin Hispanic girl in Tommy Hilf jeans and red top near the Mc D's to be restaurant. Circled a time or two to let her decide which way she was going to go so I could pick her up. After a bit of mouse chasing finally pulled up and asked her what's up and you know what from there. Had a great personality and bubbly. Went to a spot and negotiated 2j's for h/h. She was kosher and off we went. Got to talking with her about age and damned if she's 52! Nice looking and really cute I thought at most she would have been 35 but shows me an ID even and damn truth she's telling.

Go to a spot and in back seat we go. Everything covered but very good technique and a tight pussy to boot! I really couldn't believe she was 52. She's the oldest I've ever done. Cooch was nicely trimmed and enjoyed the ride too it seemed. Finished our business and offered me her address since she has no cellphone. Available upon PM. Laters!

North Texas
07-31-05, 21:50
Looking for new territory and will be in Amarillo in a couple of weeks. Anyone have any info on where to look, SW's to avoid and son on?

!NT

Weenie Boy
08-16-05, 08:04
In Lubbock this week on business. Searched old posts on this site to find "the area". Based on what I read in old post, I really wasn't expecting much.

Trolled Q, west of Q around R & S between 21st Broadway. Tolled east of Q between 19th and 28th on O, P, M, etc. This was around 8:00-9:00 Monday night. Little action. There was a BSW at the convienence store on 19th & P that tried to get my attention. She was a solid 2 on anybodies scale.

Right a dusk I spotted what appeared to be a decent find. HSW that looked like a 6+ from a distance. Cut-off pants with a little cheeck hanging out. Did the troll-around and picked her up at 21st & Q. Once in the car she turned out to be more of a 3-. She looked very, very rough, road hard and put away wet. She said her name was "Obvia" or "Olvia"? Looked to be in her very late 40's, or more. It was hard to tell from the milage. I turned her loose before pulling away from the intersection.

One more pass around the whole area turned up nothing. I started to leave the area around 9:30PM. Then at 33 & Q there appeared to be a decent looking HSW. Trolled around the block, and picked up "Michelle" at 33 & Q. Did the cop check, and then BBBCIMTC for $.2. She's 34, very clean, cute face, decent cloths (athetic boxers and newer T-shirt, newer athletic shoes). I wasn't quite sure she was on the level at first, but she put my fears to rest quickly. She didn't ever want paid up front. She was around 5'3", maybe 120 lbs. She wasn't skinny, but not chubby either. Fantastic attitude, non-rushed, lots of moanning and skills second to none.

Rating:
Looks: 7-8
Attitude: 10
Performance: 10

One of the best oral performances in a long time. A rare find!

Gransalami
08-26-05, 10:23
the usual ave. q-17th street area has been dead since the crack house on 17th was condemned last week. be aware of le parked off street, lights off, watching for pickups. however melissa the hsw from amarillo has been out on q 7-10 pm last few days, 15th to 34th. she is hot, friendly, and an 8+ anywhere, fs for a j, but i can't resist a tip of 10 or so. another chubby but early 20s chick has been hanging out around 18th east of q, but have missed her on a couple of occasions. looks relatively new in the game, attractive enough and not drugged out. have to report if i can find her again. bar in the motel on erskine road and i-27 is always good from 7-9 pm mostly you can hook up free, if not, usually a few pros but watch out for a bsw in shorts and boots, may be ****, stay away and stay safe. sometimes a few girls in rooms, but don't like company when i'm playing.

Weenie Boy
08-31-05, 10:45
In my previous post I stated the hsw's name was "Michelle". Her name was "Melissa" ~ Gransalami jogged my memory. Sounds like the same girl.

Recommended

Member #4195
09-02-05, 19:16
I'll be in the Texarkana area in the next couple of weeks. Does anyone know where to find action? Thanks!

Jr Jorin
09-13-05, 19:45
Is any one from the Wichita Falls area? If so, what happened to all the girls?
where are they hanging out at?

guyfromwf
09-14-05, 09:18
Only place I know you can find some action is the Budget Inn on East Scott St.

There's Rose, 40's W, medium build and Sadie tall sexy black gal maybe mid 30's. Both have their own permanent rooms there. Have seen several others who stay there from time to time. Good luck.

Is any one from the Wichita Falls area? If so, what happened to all the girls?
where are they hanging out at?

Jr Jorin
09-15-05, 19:35
I have noticed some girls on the streets of north side like in the area of N. Brook and N. Ninth.

Bach70806
09-20-05, 17:50
Is there any action in Beaumont? I've never seen a reference to it on here.

Thanks

Gransalami
09-24-05, 01:40
Michelle was back on 17th east of Q today around noon. Nice tan, bouncy pony tail, just the right touch of makeup, and clean, white shorts and shirt, looked like she just walked off the country club tennis courts. What a beauty, and me without a cent in the wallet. I'll be out again, but prepared this time. She was the hottest, prettiest, and nicest bj I've had from a hsw, and I'm gonna get me some more of it asap. Enjoy it, boys, it ain't this good often. I'll try for a pic, you guys post some if you get there first. Happy hunting.

Member #4195
09-29-05, 07:29
I can see why no one replied to my query about Texarkana. This town is as dead as the grave. (or I couldn't find where to look!!) Oh, well!!

guyfromwf
10-25-05, 10:44
Hey Grandsalami,

What city are you referring to? Wichita Falls I hope? Would love to find this HSW sounds like a real treasure. Have you seen her again since your post?

Michelle was back on 17th east of Q today around noon. Nice tan, bouncy pony tail, just the right touch of makeup, and clean, white shorts and shirt, looked like she just walked off the country club tennis courts. What a beauty, and me without a cent in the wallet. I'll be out again, but prepared this time. She was the hottest, prettiest, and nicest bj I've had from a hsw, and I'm gonna get me some more of it asap. Enjoy it, boys, it ain't this good often. I'll try for a pic, you guys post some if you get there first. Happy hunting.

TexasMonger
10-25-05, 23:09
This is just in for all of you.

Sex-Related Arrest Made In Hurst

POSTED: 6:12 pm CDT October 25, 2005
UPDATED: 6:32 pm CDT October 25, 2005

HURST, Texas -- Hurst police officers arrested an unlicensed massage therapist Monday afternoon. Jiaoyan Cheng was arrested on suspicion of offering to perform a sexual act on an undercover officer.

Cheng's bail was set at $7,000. The Fort Worth Star-Telegram reported the bail could increase after Cheng is arraigned on additional charges, including prostitution.

Best Tx Monger
12-07-05, 19:58
I read somewhere, cannot site the specific source, but heard that there is activity in Lacaster at the Flying J. This is right off of I-20.

Can anyone attest or dismiss such claim? I know some of you know about Lot Lizardz! Help a brotha out1

Man On Prowl
12-07-05, 20:03
I saw Abby with bamafreinds in october i had a really good time. I was wondering if anyone could tell me if she is still with bamafreinds her picture is no longer on the site and i was hoping tp see her again.