PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Archived Reports

Sir Maximus
03-06-05, 09:06
I just came back from a week long business trip to Killeen and it is dead as hell. Killeen sucks for mongering. I only saw 1 scary ass crack addict at a 7-11 near downtown of 190E business. I didn't get close enough to tell if it was a TV or not. It probably was as tall as it was and it had two thugs around her. I found 3 strip bars on the other side of town, down on 195 pass the 190 and 195 intersection. They were titty bars and only the dollhouse was worth anything. Most of the girls were cute in the dollhouse but they seemed to stay with there color other than the black women.

Bottom line, no action no Killeen that I could find.

Max999
03-09-05, 13:13
I'm traveling to Texas next week. Anybody have any up-to-date info on any Central Texas black stripper action? I'm not a frequent poster (Virginia) so I'm not asking for any trade secrets, just some general info. I'll give back a report if I get lucky.

Thanks,

Max

Booger Bear
04-12-05, 23:30
Hey let's see some reports for Waco, Killeen or Temple.

I made the Ave G cruise in Temple late Saturday night around 1am and saw only two SW's on the prowl. One was a nice looking blonde and the other had long brown hair. I couldn't tell much about her as she had on a baggy dress. The blonde looked better than most I have seen there but was a little too agressive. Believing that it may be too good to be true and being cautious I wanted to see her get picked up and then dropped off back on the street before I made a move. I never saw her get picked up so I passed on this night...but I am wanting to go back and see if she is still around. Didn't get shined on Saturday night but will check out the action there again soon.

Speck
04-16-05, 22:29
Killeen -

My info is from a couple of years ago, but from reading recent posts here, it still applies.

I live in California, but visited friends stationed at Ft. Hood. They would not even take me to the sw area because they did not want MP to see them there. I checked it out...there were a few sorta messed up sw's. Nothing I would touch.

Basically, according to my friends, sw action had really diminished. MP's had started conducting regular patrols in the area and had caught a few joes. This had chased a lot of the action away. BTW, this is the first time I had ever heard of lack of customers shutting down a location.

Also, there is a diminishment in customers due to so many being overseas with Iraq and all.

Thunder 04
05-22-05, 12:31
I was crusing Temple just to see what was available. One bsw about a 4 on sw scale was out by a bar. Waco had some sw out last night. About 1am one hsw was very very heavy and one bsw about a 5 on sw scale. Again was just out looking.

Booger Bear
05-23-05, 13:37
Saw on the news last night that they ran a sting in the 15th and Blair area of Waco and busted numerous guys and even gals too. Be careful out there.

Bbond
05-28-05, 20:20
Saw on the news last night that they ran a sting in the 15th and Blair area of Waco and busted numerous guys and even gals too. Be careful out there.

http://www.waco-texas.com/city_depts/police/
has photos aof some of those arrested.

The date, May 2004 may be a typo, but that is straight from the police web site.

The Waco Police Department Drug Enforcement Section conducts Prostitution stings with the help of Patrol, Special Operations and Bellmead Police Department. Twenty-five Johns were apprehended at the May 2004 sting. Ten Johns were arrested and taken to the McLennan County Jail and had their vehicles towed. The offense of Solicitation of Prostitution is classified as a Class B misdemeanor and can carry a sentence of up to 180 days in jail and or a fine of $2000. If you suspect Prostitution is occurring in your neighborhood, please call the Waco Police Department at 750-7500.

Jackalope
07-05-05, 13:10
I was hoping to find current info on Waco. Looks like the town is dead on else no one is posting. Quess I'll head back to the Austin page.

Booger Bear
07-06-05, 21:58
I'm with you Jack. I know there are some mongers in the area. Let's hear some stories. Someone must be doing some recon in the Waco/Temple/Killeen area! Let's kickstart this puppy.

North Texas
07-24-05, 07:48
I was in Waco Saturday evening and cruised several areas with my brother. We seen at least 10 - 12 SW's if not more in various different areas. None were what we were looking for but the quality ranged from 2's - 6's on a SW scale.

I'm not that familiar with the areas but I know we were in teh 15th/Colcord area, Dallas and other side streets between Waco dr and Elm and a couple other areas that I have no clue where we were.

It would be nice to see some reports on some of the girls so those of us from out of town would have an idea who's hot and who's not.

!NT

Danbo
08-26-05, 09:38
I am a native of Waco and know all the spots.

1.15th st. between Waco Dr. and Bousque Blvd has really the best looking girls but sometimes can be slow. Mainly white girls but I have struck gold there on numerous occasions. Cop presence is light to moderate.

2. Almost anywere in the east waco area but mainly behind a convinience store called AJ's on the corner of E. Waco Dr. & Preston St. and vicinity. Be very careful because there is a lot of drug dealing and cop presence, but this area is always jumping mainly with black girls.

3. New dallas hwy in the suburb of belmead near the Viking Inn motel is one of the older mongering locations. This area has gone down and all the girls look like death is around the corner. Be very careful in this area because the Belmead PD think they are NY finest.

4. You can try the showtime strip club on Lasalle in south Waco. This place is a hole in the wall, not the classiest place but sometimes there are a few nice looking girls.Beer very expensive but it is easy to get one of the girls to make some extra money after hours.

GunPilot
09-07-05, 07:33
Well fellow mongers,

I have to first apologize for not having written sooner, but when there is nothing to report. However reverting back to a prior life even a negative spot report is valuable.

Either the heat, or the economy is running to hot right now for all but that group termed 'unemploayable' to be out there ont he street. Trust me there have been soem stings and a few of the girls are locked up, but whats out there now are about 1-3 bsw's and they are about a 2 on the SW scale.

I even ventured out to Temple, and tried my luck in Cove (although cove has only once in 15 years offered comfort) no success. By the way if any of you have an idea of where to really lurk in cove I would be obliged.

If in Killeen, same haunts are working, but area revitlization is occuring, you may start migrating search patterns east to iclude 38th an lake street areas, but be careful in the after dark hours, its getting close to rough on that side of town.

If I have apositive report I will send. If you have a review from CL or know of any upper scale providers in killeen send me a message perhaps we can trade digits. Street hunting is currently not an option.

Danbo
09-09-05, 10:54
If you got to the places i mentioned earlier in my post you will be able to find action. Waco has slowed a little and will continue as colder months hit. There is an abundunce of 2s and 3s walking around but if you try long enough there are a few 6, 7, 8s.

GunPilot
09-30-05, 23:18
Every now and then you find that one girl that keeps you hunting, looking, hoping. That the next one will not be a lifeless ugly shit. Sam is that girl. 22 from Okalahoma, recently out of the big house (solicitation hmmm figures) doing internet and got stung inhouston.

She is 5'2 short, spikish redish/brown hair, about 160, nice dd's pert nipples and killer round ass. Yes she is plump, like anna nicole but short, and she likes it greek, a killer gal and loves it rough was in killleen, and then slummed down to temple, at the hotel by the bar on g street fellas...has a pimp so she wont last long as a prime friend, so get in while you can. They say it pays to shop local so i am.

Still waiting on anybody to tell me anythhing about cove.

Sabotwt
10-10-05, 10:22
Returning back to Killeen this week, I have been away for sometime. I hope things have changed for the better. Let me know if there are any new hot spots. You would think that with Hood being right there one should be able to get a massage with a happy ending.